Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something you all was going on brod Chants Radio. He's a legendary Queen's rapper, Hey Hanks agreed as your boy and he's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 2: What Up is dj e f N? Together?
Speaker 3: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 4: This is Drinks Radio. Every day is New Year's Eating?
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 4: Would it could be? Hopefully would still be?
Speaker 5: This is your boy in What Up is dj e f N?
Speaker 4: And is Drinks Chance? Right now? We got a very special guest. Yeah, what is only a couple of people that have been here twice?
Speaker 1: There's only a dazz dealing, right, he's been here twice.
Speaker 4: He's been there one and a half time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one a half times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we.
Speaker 1: Got Before we get into our guests, we want to let the people know that September tenth, we're doing a Drink champ slash NOIY barbecue weekend September tenth. People have been asking us a lot to when can the fans come in and watch what we do and how we do it? So September tenth. I'm gonna be celebrating my birthday weekend.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have like a whole Friday, Saturday, and Sunday thing.
Speaker 1: So just let y'all know. It's gonna be in Miami. It's gonna be in Miami. So saved up. So who we got right now we got. If it wasn't for him, that might not be me.
Speaker 4: Definitely one of the.
Speaker 1: First, definitely sex rappers from New York, the Battle Rappers in New York. He had relationships with from NAS to Big. One of the first dudes I know signed to Interscope Records, and he's out here owning strip clubs and we're here that he's running for fucking congress.
Speaker 2: Legend, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But legend Jerry so system sif you know we got this event, you know, we would like me to come out, bring your beautiful ladies that roll with you.
Speaker 4: But before we get into you.
Speaker 1: Know, your first strip club, you have a build your first the Vagina, Dina, the.
Speaker 4: Bomb maybe and all this. You know, I want to understand. I see on all hip Hop dot Com, big up, All hip Hop dot Com. Yes, it is definitely hip hop dot Com that you are running for mayor.
Speaker 2: Wait and it only all hip hop.
Speaker 6: Definitely, whoa.
Speaker 7: Definitely, what we're doing is running for mayor South Beach right now. We just want to have fun. We want to integrate South Beach and you know, let everybody have pizza. South Beach.
Speaker 1: It mayor of South Beach. Different from running from mayor of Miami.
Speaker 7: Yes, different, It's kind of weird. It's different when it's like.
Speaker 1: You're running from the Mayor of Queens kind of like that Miami Beach.
Speaker 2: For Southeach.
Speaker 6: South Beach is the place where everyone goes.
Speaker 7: It's like the central booking for for out of towner's when they call God, they land in South Beach and then you stay there, then you move to either Opa Loca.
Speaker 6: Then you moved to then you move then you moved the homestead.
Speaker 7: But South Beach is where out of town has come and they sit down and that's like.
Speaker 6: Them the holding pin for them, you know.
Speaker 7: Definitely, So we're gonna run for may out there because we're opening the whole venue out there.
Speaker 2: It's a serious bit. There's a serious bit.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 6: Serious big We're going hard.
Speaker 7: Were taking sponsors, we do and everything we're going I mean hopefully, I'm.
Speaker 6: With the Bates and the whole.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump did one thing, he turned politician into a smack.
Speaker 2: Friend said, can motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Run for mayo Southeast legalize weed.
Speaker 7: We're gonna try to figure We're gonna try to figure out that.
Speaker 4: Legalize week.
Speaker 7: We're gonna try to legalize topless dancing, topless walking.
Speaker 6: That first story to me. When it comes to the weed, We're definitely gonna look into it.
Speaker 1: We change cross and we have the Mayor of South Beach number twin make yourself used bottle that we were using us.
Speaker 3: Open shout, come on, But is it just South Beach or all Miami.
Speaker 6: Beach, South Beach, Southach their own city South Beach. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that. So North Beach and South Beach sparated.
Speaker 4: When it comes to okay, yeah, so what was the.
Speaker 3: Process for you to to actually put yourself on the battle.
Speaker 7: The process that we sit there, we were going through. We actually started because we were building a nightclub over there. We're building a King of Diamonds. Slash V Live an Ocean drive Houston.
Speaker 6: Definitely v Live. They're like the young brand coming up. They're good.
Speaker 7: They deal with a lot of entertainer's, a lot of dances.
Speaker 4: Drake just shot this video there for child's play Oh There You Go.
Speaker 7: And we felt that they were up and coming, and we felt like King of Diamonds was like the brand that we kind of we kind of branded and built. We felt like we were the Lebron James and they were like the Steve Curry, you know, but not saying that since Lebron wanted that we're better than them.
Speaker 6: They're like the up and coming, they're the future.
Speaker 7: So instead of them taking us out, we just blended and combined together.
Speaker 4: Now is there a beef for King of Diamonds at all? Like were you and King of Diamonds?
Speaker 7: No, I mean it just happens. It was like we own the brand name over there. So now we're just moving our talents to South Beach. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: That's expensive, expensive.
Speaker 6: Pretty much.
Speaker 7: So when we got to South Beach, everybody out there was petitioning against us, and we didn't understand what was happening.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to get this for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Come on, everyone, who's everyone?
Speaker 6: Everyone? Everyone on South Beach, the older people in South Beach.
Speaker 7: When I sat there at the meeting and then I was wondering, like, we're the first black owned business on Ocean.
Speaker 6: Drive that ever happened.
Speaker 7: So thirty five years ago, black people weren't even allowed on Ocean Drive.
Speaker 6: Like for you to go to Ocean Drive, you have to have.
Speaker 7: A car signed by the Captain of the the chief of police had to sign and at eight pm, all black people had to be off the set. Thirty five years ago, just thirty five yards short years ago, they had signed saying no no no coons, no kites, no dogs, no nothing. Thirty five years ago on the beach. So when I went to this meeting, everybody there was like sixty years old, and I realized it wasn't about King of Diamonds on the beach. It was about we're the only black owned stuff on the beach. And then there was no one there to represent us. I felt, and I figured, hey, let's give it a shot. We did to integrator, We slipped in, we bought a building and that's what it is.
Speaker 6: And we're doing.
Speaker 7: Nothing different from what Mangos is doing, from what what even is doing.
Speaker 6: This was on thirteenth and Ocean Let's pick that up.
Speaker 4: Goddamn it, thirteen.
Speaker 2: Said you said thirty five years ago?
Speaker 4: Right, thirty five, But I'm forty one.
Speaker 6: That wasn't there long ago.
Speaker 7: Seeing a lot of people don't know that it wasn't that long ago. So with South Beach, weids try to integrate it right now and have fun when we got there.
Speaker 6: Urban life out there is big.
Speaker 7: When you go to Mangos, you go to wet Willie's, you see a lot of blacks just over there and they spend their money. But there's no place where you could get hip hop music. There's no place where you can get soulful guys.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna have a secretary of stripper?
Speaker 6: We're gonna have this.
Speaker 1: Secretary offense secondary. You're gonna have a secretary of getting BUTTNECKA.
Speaker 7: Definitely, we probably gonna We're probably gonna try to elect Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 6: Come fun.
Speaker 4: We want may have a vice mayor is the vice mayor.
Speaker 7: We're gonna try to do everything we make it as we go. You and definitely that.
Speaker 4: Would be crazy, man, that'll be crazy. You and Luke? So what made you so all right?
Speaker 1: So when you see them acting funny at that was sparked the idea for you the worm from Mayor.
Speaker 7: That's what sparked it because I felt it was like a modern day lynch and everyone is there saying, we don't want this here, we don't want nudity. We was We was charged with a crime that we didn't even commit. We didn't even open. When you go to Mangos and you go to Cleveland, and I love those places. I see girls with body paint on, damn singing, stripping. The thing that got me alert was when I looked into the numbers. Mangos is making thirty million dollars a year and all they did was clean their ack up. They just took the smut out of it. It's kind of like back in the days you would watch the rapper like.
Speaker 4: You can't see straight pussy, but you can see thong.
Speaker 6: You can have great imagination when you're there.
Speaker 7: You know it's still fists in the air hitting pelvis, which is a hump at the end of the day, you know. So when you see it, I was like, Wow, And they making thirty million a year doing this and we're on the other side of the bridge going hard, we breaking sweats, We got everything coming out of every girl's air and all that so it's like, damn, I said, yo, let's just trying to clean it up and try to get a piece of that money right there. When we try to do that, that was the problem. They offered me like a million dollars to pack up and leave, you know, but I kept it real. I told him bringing it in cash and I'll go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who heard that? The people about it?
Speaker 4: So now, what was your first strip club?
Speaker 6: Damn? You know it wasn't hush No.
Speaker 7: It was a place in Medias in Manhattan, thirty eighth Street that I had with a friend of mine named f It was a little hole in the wall.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Was that the spot off the Lincoln Tunnel when you get out the Lincoln tonne.
Speaker 6: Or right right when you get out the Lincoln telling you go upstairs. It was great.
Speaker 7: Girls look beautiful downstairs. Yeah, girls look beautiful. Bullet holes everything it was a bullet This was a beautiful bullet hole.
Speaker 4: So sorry for him.
Speaker 7: I was like, there's been like nineteen ninety six around that era.
Speaker 4: So now that was your first strip club?
Speaker 6: What made you?
Speaker 1: Now, what made you get into the strip club business initially?
Speaker 6: Period?
Speaker 4: Like you know, here you are you.
Speaker 1: Are established rap well, you've done, you had major deals, you've done, had major hits. What what makes you say I'm gonna sell pussy without selling pussy.
Speaker 7: When I was coming up, I was making my first album was titled Vagina Diner.
Speaker 4: That's a fact that.
Speaker 7: The first album was tired of vaginant diners. So it was always about sex for me. It was always an angle coming out that was like, I believe on nineteen ninety one, he's the original. Yes, I like, yeah, we're taking that. So when that album came out, it wasn't no internet, it wasn't no radio, it wasn't no daytime radio.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 7: I lived in strip clubs. My songs just played in there. They broke in there. For me to break a record, I would have to stay on the road for approximately two years for one song to get out.
Speaker 6: And I went from.
Speaker 7: Strip club to strip club to strip club. I used to run with a friend of mine. She was important. Her name was Heather Hunter.
Speaker 4: Back then for friends.
Speaker 6: Goddamn, I guess, so the friend head the Hunter.
Speaker 7: She was like, yo, open the strip club and I opened one and I couldn't believe what it was. And that was reab it and it was life imitating art, you know, that's what It also.
Speaker 4: Put Heather Hunter on my record. Remember I wanted my record?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Heather Hunter was beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's a fact.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: They reached out, somebody reached out for Heavn to be on the show.
Speaker 4: She more than welcome got that. If you need to know how you do it? How you doing?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 4: Damn, goddamn, how you doing it? Because she's still looking young? Yah, you're strong.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you know what I mean. Heaven's beautiful. Heaven's beautiful.
Speaker 7: When I said with Heather be and Heather used to ride and we used to just talk about fuck, I was like.
Speaker 6: So who would you fuck? Well? She would.
Speaker 2: Whatever. He get to that story, that's a beautiful ect.
Speaker 6: That's a good story. We got here all night, don't Okay?
Speaker 4: Now, now how was that cool? So? What year was you signed to Interscope record.
Speaker 6: Sign in the Scope Records? I believe in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Ninety Okay, Now this is Afterlive at the Barbecue, After.
Speaker 6: Live at the Barbecue epic in the Scope Records. Because the.
Speaker 1: Thing was in Queens. There was two guys coming from Queens. This was a god named Large Professor. Yes, and then It was two guys that he was kind of bringing out and he introduced the world to on Live at the Barbecue, which is hands down one of my favorite hip hop records. People think that I say that because I had somebody on there from Left Rack, right, But regardless of you being from Left Frack and being my childhood friend, that was just one of the illest records of that time.
Speaker 4: Right, So how didamn record come together?
Speaker 6: Live at the Barbecue came with my man Large Professor.
Speaker 7: We used to go to school together, but he used to rack and we was like, yo, come to the studio one day. Then he introduced me to a young kid in there, and the kid was kind of dope. Kid was like sixteen years old. His name was Nas at the time.
Speaker 4: So it was like Lost Professor introduced you to LOSGT.
Speaker 7: Professor introducing ives were like sixteen years old, and we're just rhyming in there, going back and forth. You know.
Speaker 6: Nas was like, I'm gonna make it one day. I'm gonna make it one day. And it's funny. We used to ride the train every day together, you and me and Nas just walked for hours. Then just walk for hours through the city, you know, and It.
Speaker 7: Was funny, even with Nas getting his deal. Originally Nas had decided to like stop rapping. He was like, Yo, I got a high pound of weed. I'm gonna go down south. He said, listen, listen, I'm going there. We're gon We're gonna start early. We're gonna start early.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, you got a half pound.
Speaker 7: He was like, I'm a good half pound. I'm going down south to sell it. And I was like really, it was like worried.
Speaker 6: I was like, fuck it. He was like this rap sh it ain't working.
Speaker 4: And we was walking and time period is this. This is after Live of the Barbecue Fall, just.
Speaker 6: Like right before live.
Speaker 1: But he's still He's still there runners because I want you to finish the story and the people will kill.
Speaker 4: Me, but they will back to the grill again all live at the bar the.
Speaker 3: BT.
Speaker 4: He said, he's going.
Speaker 6: Down He's going down South. He's gonna try it. I'm like words.
Speaker 7: So then when we was walking around, I used to take him everywhere. I took him to I took him to Russell Simmons. I was like, this is my you saw you saw it already, Yeah, this was my man.
Speaker 4: Were going.
Speaker 6: We was going, was going from my lost professor.
Speaker 7: I was like, yo, we used to rhyme emby now I said, took him to Russell Simmons, Yo, this is my man.
Speaker 6: He rhymes He's dog. Russ was like NAIC's week.
Speaker 3: I oh yeah, yeah, yeah, nasty.
Speaker 6: He was like, nah, it's not it.
Speaker 7: I don't feel it. I don't feel it. We was in a dude, another DJ back in the days. His name was Clark Kenton real Good. Took him the Clock. Clark loved it.
Speaker 6: Clark. Clark understood that Clark always got music, you know.
Speaker 7: But Clark was like, at the time, he couldn't do it because I don't think Sylvia was allowing and he was doing I believe Atlantic at that time, one of those A and one of those labels.
Speaker 6: He couldn't do it.
Speaker 7: So then me and Nights would walk in and I was like fuck it, I said, I'm out of here.
Speaker 6: We bounced in the.
Speaker 7: Stretch Armstrong back then, stretch was like come to the studio. When we got to the studio, we bounced in the MC search and we did the song up there back to the Grill.
Speaker 6: I was on it with him. This was after Barber. I was on it with them. Yeah, but it didn't come out the original version. I still got the copy of.
Speaker 2: So I would play the capella.
Speaker 6: Then from there it went on. The deal was a fucked up deal. He was like, Yo, I'm gonna sign this deal.
Speaker 7: It's fucked up. I was like, fuck it, you're dead already, like we got to lose. And then he signed and then he took off and that was life. This is a search life. Yes, then we hit Live at the Barbecue Lawns Professor, and then we just took off from there running.
Speaker 6: But I was always on sex. Sex sells right.
Speaker 4: And then you also developed how did that come on?
Speaker 6: That was just back of the days, just having fun when you was coming up.
Speaker 7: Back then, you have to have style, you have to have like a whole a whole lane to make yourself stand out from everyone else.
Speaker 6: So that's what it was.
Speaker 7: And then for me, I was real competitive. It was like when you make records, you compete. Then I seen the lane. It was like for me, I felt like, yo, go to sex route. And back then everyone was like, ah, man, you're selling out. But it was like today I outlived all of my peers who was out there, you know, So it's like I still love the Red Man's, I still love the Buckshot Shorties. I still talk to the Lord Finess's. You know, but it's like sexist universal. Everybody wants to learn about it, everybody wants to grow about it. You know, it's timeless. It's like some some other young kids says Yo, I've seen put it in your mouth for the first time I heard it. I experienced white girls. I love white girls, Asian girls like I used to run around when I was younger, and it was like.
Speaker 6: You would just get had just for spie, not because you deserve it, just it was like, come.
Speaker 4: Here one time.
Speaker 1: Yes, you had your dances, you had female dances and male dancers, but not strippers. I mean like like super scrap style, you know what I'm saying. And then you had the females come out with a banana show like.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 6: It was it was it was like the finale. We came out.
Speaker 7: It was hip hop. We had DJ we had Rhyme Swift and he was cutting up and he was doing, he was doing.
Speaker 4: And then Nori.
Speaker 6: We used to bring Nori with us. I'm getting to the Norri story too. It was good. So another story. We got some other story so.
Speaker 7: We would bring Nori on the road with us, and every night, you know, we'll go out and and it's like, we'll bring Nori out on the stage, Nord, we'll do his record nor he was young, you know, going out.
Speaker 6: We'll have a van. We'll meet in front of my market. L Yes, yes, definitely, big songs, big songs.
Speaker 7: So we bring Norri out. I would call Nori, Yo, come on, you come in. He's like, yeah, I'm coming. He jump in the back of the van, him and Poem.
Speaker 4: We'll drive.
Speaker 6: We'll go to the show.
Speaker 7: I said, I'm bringing out my man Norie. Y'all know, give him a shot. He's coming, you know. And Nori would come and lay it out. And then after that, but you had a whole show where we went, Yeah, it was a whole segment. We had a Norriy segment, We had a dance segment, Swift, then we had the rob Swift segment. Then we had somebody Gonna Get There. Dick sucked in this audience segment, and that was the great segment. Someone will come up to you like that, some random some random fan will come up and have a beautiful happy endings.
Speaker 4: To jail. If you're doing that. Now there, you got down. I want to we will pick it out.
Speaker 7: I will have a girl standing next to me. I say, anybody wanted to pick watched it? I would say, everybody want they died up. See nobody what they think.
Speaker 6: That nothing happens, that's ill. But if someone wanted to.
Speaker 2: Look at it, goddamn swift.
Speaker 4: Hold again.
Speaker 7: Yes you can party, yes, but that's how we do it every night. And we went on the road with that day and night, day and night.
Speaker 4: God damn it. Man check out looking for Eddie to ask the where's he at?
Speaker 2: He don't like us.
Speaker 1: We got a guy named Eddie to ask either that's his job and to look at this random ass.
Speaker 9: It's okay, we just bring it dumb. We got Donkey through here. He'd be like, yo, go ahead that day, let's make.
Speaker 4: So you had this show. And let me tell you this is one thing that you taught me. Right. I can remember.
Speaker 1: We were somewhere on the road and they was trying to debate, like whether you will go first or this guy would go first, who said I don't remember you would definitely saying I remember you saying I don't give a funk, I'll go first.
Speaker 4: And I remember looking at you like you were crazy, like do you know this guy's records?
Speaker 1: I forget who it was, but you came on and destroyed it and went on first, and it was like ever since then, I was like, it don't matter where I go now, like I would just go and I'll just do a better show if I go on first, because I want them them. So I remember the support of the great. It was a black artist. I won't say his name. I don't remember who. Do you remember this is missing my own ship? And I remember him me hearing him saying to the promoter like, yo, no, let nor we going first. And I remember Daddy Yankee had just texted me or whatever it was. I mean, Daddy Yank gives a porky day race definitely, definitely.
Speaker 4: So I go on first.
Speaker 1: Immediately boom hit text, Daddy Yankee, texting the sky, text Fat Joe.
Speaker 4: They all came in and I did it, and then I had them on the mic. I was like your turn. He's like, fuck you, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: But I had learned that from you because so many like back in the days, it was dope for the EMC to go last. Right now, nobody wants to go last, and back then it was dope for the MC to go last on the stage. But you like kind of invented like I don't give a fuck. When I go, I'm gonna smash everything to smither Wien.
Speaker 7: My thing was the bigger the artists. We wanted to go before him, and you know, just set the bar. My ship was like, fuck the show, We're gonna go right to put in your mouth. We're gonna get somebody dick suck. How they're gonna top down record?
Speaker 4: They let me see.
Speaker 6: I would just go out on the stage like the record won't even play it, be like who want they think? So we can't. This is a big dog back here.
Speaker 2: I no time I came here.
Speaker 7: His records too. I mean, just let somebody thick sucking. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 6: Let's do this.
Speaker 7: Come on, you put it in your mouth, we go get his taken hold on and stop the music, take his clothes off, get his dick suck and then let us do go back to this show with this big dog on play.
Speaker 1: Let's go on no matter where we went. And his show was memorable, like I don't give a fuck, And at the.
Speaker 4: Time, of course it was you know I'm talking about I'm talking about like I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About everybody had to stop, like and at the time, like you know, other people got like like ten records on the top ten.
Speaker 4: He had just had put in him out right, and that was the grand finale, and.
Speaker 1: Everything build up to that moment, and then when put It in your Mouth came on, it was girls doing shows with bananas, and.
Speaker 4: It was just like doing you know, Boston to hip hop.
Speaker 1: But then he had some pretty ass fucking people swallowing whole bananas and you're like, I want to watch you too, nigga, but she's like more attractive, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, and then it was crazy because you had the horn dogs watching the girls, and you have people who loved real hip hop because it was a real hip hop show.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like it wasn't like some dump Like if you loved hip hop.
Speaker 1: You wasn't disappointed, but you also got turned on maybe a little bit, like oh shit, this bitch just swallowed the banana like we should talk afterwards, like it's.
Speaker 7: Just real shit, like you know what I mean, right, And it's like you would't go for different states and we just find random girls and it was like for us, it was hip hop era.
Speaker 6: It was the era of the DJ when you would stop and let the DJ actually do his turntables. It was the error where you would sit there and rhyme.
Speaker 7: You have to look everybody in there face words, word and go for it and connect with the audience.
Speaker 4: That's what it was, and then have to put it in your mouth. Right, you had this record, girl, would you fuck Me?
Speaker 5: Free?
Speaker 4: To Complexion, Big Up to Smoke, Ksey Smoke even Yes, yeah, Rocky, what's going on? World up? Big of an all left rack? But how did I fuck me for free?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, let's just let's just break that down.
Speaker 7: The fuck for Free record was everywhere I went from state to state. Now I put it in your mouth.
Speaker 6: Now I'm going everywhere, and then put everywhere everywhere everywhere it was spike. It was the Spike. I was literally I was literally coming up, literally coming up.
Speaker 7: So it was like every state I would go to and then after it would happen, the girl would be like, yo, what you pay me?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, what do you mean? What am I paying you?
Speaker 7: And then that's how we invented the song fucked for Free?
Speaker 6: And it was a good song. I had fun with it, right, I bet you did it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I like that?
Speaker 4: So who produced that? Who produced that?
Speaker 6: Frankie Cutliss, Yeah, Frankie Cutlers came to the studio. And you Panamanian in the law Panama. My mother is from Panama, father from custom something.
Speaker 4: Frank Cutler's got something to do with everybody Spanish.
Speaker 2: Yes, goddamn it, goddamn makes you crazy. Community.
Speaker 4: God damn, you gotta way you go away this guy. Damn God damn listen, listen, government name. I'm gonna have to ask you a step back. We didn't ask you. Twin, that's DC Twin. You should support him on his go fund me?
Speaker 2: What's your go fund me?
Speaker 3: My brother?
Speaker 4: Are you at with that go fund me? And you're telling me you're go fund me?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: That's that's my phone. You're looking at my phone?
Speaker 2: Hold on, yeah, where you're at?
Speaker 4: Where you have to go fund me?
Speaker 5: What is it that go fund me? I don't know, man, I got thirty forty all did you know?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: Now funding me?
Speaker 6: No fun me?
Speaker 5: Go fund me? Slash Twins Journey to l A Man, you're.
Speaker 4: Ready, that's right.
Speaker 5: I just came back from New York man, I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: You're working against yourself.
Speaker 6: Came out here for la.
Speaker 5: My Instagram is d C two w.
Speaker 7: I N man.
Speaker 5: I just came from you.
Speaker 1: And if people wait, they did say that Snoop did say he was gonna be somebody.
Speaker 5: Actually a fan confirmed that in my comments.
Speaker 7: That I agree to that.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 4: It makes you know that your twins souse Snoop telling him he gonna beat Mike is telling you're gonna beat somebody.
Speaker 1: You ain't been listening to that nigga, but you're gonna listen to Snoop And I respect that.
Speaker 4: That is hard. So fuck Me for Free? Right boom? Now, now what year was that that came out?
Speaker 6: Fucking Me in nineteen ninety seven? Fucked Me for Free?
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety seven, Yeah, ye drug no, yes it is yeah drop yeah no, that's that's report ninety eighty. So now it's twenty and sixteen right now.
Speaker 10: Do you hear the remake of Me for Free? Or did they reach out to you prior to that? They reached out to me prior to it. Calu called called me directly. He was like, yo, we want to do your record over. You know, I got Drake on it. What's up, let's hit the record.
Speaker 7: I said, really, you know me, I'm you can't I'm deador reading, like, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 6: What they all want to do?
Speaker 7: And then he was like, what do you want for the record and I said nothing, and he was like really, I said nothing. It's just it's just like and I appreciate Called and Drake doing it because it shows like the guys who paid the way, we didn't.
Speaker 6: Die in Vain. So I took that.
Speaker 7: I said, look, man, I appreciate I want absolutely nothing.
Speaker 6: I want you to go turn this ship number one.
Speaker 7: I want you to let pay the way, to let let my peers, let the sexes, the lord finesse the grand pool, buts let them feel like they didn't die in Vain.
Speaker 6: I'm there.
Speaker 7: It's like we were the front line soldiers. Yeah we're not right, but we're the front line soldiers paving the way.
Speaker 6: So we paid it for this ever eerror to get back. So when they turn back and.
Speaker 7: They's so homage, it's like, you love it when I hear Usher right now with his song. You know, it's like the whole no Limit people that he's big enough on the record, but and then you don't even know if he knows that.
Speaker 1: You know, let's make some noise for being rich and not win money. Whose niggas will be like, who's singing on the drake? Yeah, but that's sincerely how you feel, right right?
Speaker 6: That's that's all like, look man, that's real.
Speaker 7: But it's funny, man, because then you get every person from that generation like it reflects them too, so they feel like we.
Speaker 6: Didn't lose, you know.
Speaker 7: It's like it's like the dude who's locked up forever, he calls you and say, we didn't lose, you know, we did it, we did it, And then.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 7: A friend of mine, So it's funny. One of my friends, he's locked up, he been locked up for.
Speaker 6: His name is Twin. He's been locked up for probably.
Speaker 4: Both twins. What's up right right?
Speaker 6: Look at this right right right, You've been locked up for years.
Speaker 7: But it was like when he heard the record, he called me seventeen years ago, he was like.
Speaker 6: You remember, we voted that record for us. We did it, and that ship meant the lot. And he's in there like we did it, Drake is doing it.
Speaker 4: Who is Drake?
Speaker 6: You know him?
Speaker 1: I'm like there they sampled the beasts or they just sampled the concept, the concept, then they sampled the hook, right you.
Speaker 2: Still they were helped to pay for that.
Speaker 4: Now, now do you like own the publishing on that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, you never sold you No, never never sold the plus.
Speaker 4: That's why you're buying clubs out here. Let's make some noise, niggas.
Speaker 2: Still something for free checks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was mad at trash for selling my publishing, but then I got up and then I sold my poshing again. So I'm sorry never being mad at your goddamn because I was rEFInd.
Speaker 4: There like more times.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, if you want to about the publishing now, man, I'm telling to drink chests pullsh it.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't even think we got chance. But if you're telling them, god damn well, keeping it very on over.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Now here's a big thing with me. The big thing with me is I love the phone call prior to them throwing it out.
Speaker 4: I love the phone call, uh.
Speaker 1: Uh, prior to remaking the actual record. But it's like then hearing the actual record that that that's a big part for me. When you heard it, was it like, yeah, they did it justice or was you like I would have did a little bit different.
Speaker 4: How did you like you feel about that?
Speaker 7: I just appreciated it, like when you when you were artist and you go hard and you grind, you like you learn to find the best out of everybody, and you learn to find the best out of every artist. So you appreciate it, and you appreciated the fun that he's having on the record, and they just you know, they're going in the concept is still carrying on in the same tradition, right.
Speaker 4: And then, and so you're fully satisfied.
Speaker 11: They asked them, who do you want or who would you see on this record? I think that's they knew rate they offered them. They knew he was gonna say no, goddamn. So yes, we did the fuck with.
Speaker 4: Me for free.
Speaker 1: We did all of them right back in the days. I heard the first time I heard Q Tip.
Speaker 4: Was in left rack. Right was when he was with you, right, Like?
Speaker 5: What was?
Speaker 4: What was was q Tip working on your on your first album? Nah?
Speaker 7: Q Tip was friends with Large Professor, you know, so Large Professor would always come around with Q Tip and we'll hook up from time to time, and q Tip was always good.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 6: I loved fife. I loved their energy on the shovel.
Speaker 7: You know, I never did no music with them, but it was like the respect was always there because it's like we'll go and we'll have fun on that stage, and whenever we had the stage, we'll just really lay it down and go hard with it.
Speaker 6: Right, yes, all right?
Speaker 4: Now, what was it?
Speaker 1: Because because because you're one of them, he's like seldom people, uh like very elite people that had a relationship with not only Nas.
Speaker 4: You had a relationship with Big, right, you had.
Speaker 1: And you even with Jay even while Jay and I with my cup back, even while J and I. Right, but how let's break down your relationship with Biggie Smalls.
Speaker 7: First, Big we met in Brooklyn and we met at a friend of mine, phil Pabone, had a party out there.
Speaker 4: Philip for Bone left right, That's where.
Speaker 6: We moved to Brooklyn, and me and Big was just rhyming.
Speaker 1: Philip Bone used to run P and B post no bills, colding line correct post no bills.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm a hip hop to man. My Big is great. I just ain't let it grow out. Yeah, yeah, so you would do that. I met him out there and me and Big we were just rhyme. We we we sat there and then for me it was of ciphers. It was it was it was competing me and him and it was a guy named Adolf the Assassin.
Speaker 4: As we was a.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 7: So we was there going at it, you know, and we sat there for like an hour and it was like it was like it was competitive. It's like when I never felt like I made music. I felt like I was competing, you know, it's like you just compete with whoever. And Biggie looked at me and was like yo. I was like, yeah, I like the record, and he was like, you know you the competition, right, I'm here to kill you.
Speaker 6: I was like, ship, this is this is.
Speaker 4: Your first house speaking, So yeah, this this this like after we were.
Speaker 2: Cool, I call him.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yo, what's up man, let's look up man, let me get the record. He's like, yeah, yeah, you know you the competition, right, I got to crush you. I'm like, fuck it now, this this is this, this is a part This is partying bullshit.
Speaker 6: He was this eerror. This was that error. This is when I realized, oh, this ship is real.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like and then after that, you know, when I seen the movies, just like what up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: But then after that we got real cool, you know, and loved him with Jay with Jay.
Speaker 1: Because some of I sent on a flyer the other day, I got texted to you and this is definitely component Oriega's first show, like first or second or third show. And then it was jay Z, Nelly and then us, like we were like the super opening acts, right, and you've been that was what ninety.
Speaker 6: Seven against seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you've been, you've been. You've been with Jay since then?
Speaker 6: Yeah, me and jay Z.
Speaker 2: It was cool with the original Flavor era.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, yeah, right, yeah, this original Flavor time. Jay Z used to run with the original Flavor so it was cool. We was always cool. And every time I seen jay Z, you know, that Biggie ship stuck in my head. So I'm like, this is the competition, you know, jay Z would be I would see jay Z as skating rings at this show.
Speaker 6: I'm good. I would see jay Z and skating.
Speaker 7: Rings, and we'll sit there and we'll just run to each other for a minute, you know, some time after time, you know, and we'll.
Speaker 6: Just go at it, you know, going with each other.
Speaker 7: And then you know, after that we became friends and then we used to It was funny because I met jay Z with Jazz Jazz on Jazz so he was.
Speaker 6: With jazz O so he was signed the Wild Pitch. So me and Knives was with Large Professor your Wild Pitch. Okay.
Speaker 7: So now when we used to tour together, correct, So we went out on the tour together with Wild Pitch Records with Large Professor and jay Z was with Jazz.
Speaker 6: That's Large Professor.
Speaker 4: This is real hips. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So now when we're on the tour, but this one't even Jay's rhyman like I showed NAEs his first tech as Large Professor, you know, is what he's talking.
Speaker 6: About when we're on the road.
Speaker 4: So you was me, you're not gonna slip that. You're not gonna slip that bys okay, okay, So on tour.
Speaker 1: Because I heard this story is true, I heard Jay actually had attack.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, tall yeah yea.
Speaker 7: So we used to be on tour me Nas Jay, so we were we don't want to we don't want.
Speaker 4: Me to go because they never said it was a tour with you, nas and they just said.
Speaker 2: It was friends.
Speaker 7: It was it was Large Professor and Jazz for me, Jazz was Jay Z was with Jazz and me and Nas were a Large Professor.
Speaker 6: They were singing Hawaii and Sophie. We were singing live with them. We were singing.
Speaker 7: We were singing live at the barbecue. So every night, you know, we got good. Me and Na's o pa diem was like ten dollars a day. So we got ten dollars and we had to split it so we would go was not flying, no, he was.
Speaker 6: He was nickel ba.
Speaker 7: Ni bags and some cheese, some turkey, some bread and that was it Andy and we was on the road that was off the diem ten dollars a day, so we did it.
Speaker 6: We sat on there and we was like, yo, gonna go it. I'm telling Large Professor Main Sauce. Main Sauces the deadlineer. So then at that point we all bonded.
Speaker 7: So when we bonded where it's like, yo, whoever makes it first got to drag the other person. So then eventually Nas was the one who broke out first. So me and Jay felt like, Yo, this is this dude is going who's a Z, Who's foxy?
Speaker 6: Who are these people?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the firm they move it. So then me and Jay got real cool. So when me and jay Z got cool, every night we would go out on the road together. He would sing Ain't no nigga, I sing put it in your mouth. We go on stage together every night. So we would practice shows together every night. Every night, me and him, Dame Dash hit the stage every night.
Speaker 6: So we'll do it. We'll do it jazz o.
Speaker 7: But this after jazz o, now now you know, right is going, then jay Z starts taking off. So when jay Z starts taking off, it gets we'd Now you know, me and j we're in a different place.
Speaker 6: I'm like, it was Aka Fella and Rockefeller Records, so we would go right.
Speaker 7: So at that point, at that point, jay Z got to a point where he got real big. Me and Knights was always best friends. You know, we're from large Professor. So with jay Z, I was like, it was to the point where Jay was so big that when you have to put a record out, you have to go to Jay like, I'm going to put a record out in October?
Speaker 1: Is it cool?
Speaker 6: He's like, yeah, all right, you know. And I was like, yo, Jay, this isn't right.
Speaker 7: You got this number one spot, This isn't right, man, And I felt the way I'm like, yo, you over here, we is here, you over here? Even when I see him too, when I see him, I'm like, son, let me hold something. It ain't It's like it's like, let me hold something. What are we talking about?
Speaker 6: That? Then? Then, so with Jay and us, we would always hit the road, we would go, and that's how that got started.
Speaker 1: All right, So now you know these guys, maybe you sense the animosity because one was with you said when y'all was with large professor and they will wear jazz.
Speaker 4: They were with jazz o R I thought you said.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I thought that original flavor original?
Speaker 4: Now so now they both become nas, we both become ja. Right now you hear about this beef brewing? What is your first?
Speaker 6: Oh? For me when it's going down?
Speaker 7: It's funny, you know, Dame dash if you listen to Dame Damel say, I can know you started the whole beef.
Speaker 5: You know, remember that.
Speaker 4: Tell about you. I swear if you would have said that, you wouldn't even remembered. But as soon as you said it. So let's break this down. Why did he help? O? My god? Are we breaking another?
Speaker 7: Dame always felt like I started denising Jay Beef because me and Jane Dame were sitting in the room and we would be like I would be like, yo, Jay, this isn't right, and he'd be like, what's not right.
Speaker 6: I'm like that you all all the way here and we're here, like.
Speaker 7: That doesn't MIxS. Knaves wasn't there like that, you know. Now Jay was moving, you know, and I'm like, this isn't right. We got to ask you when we got to but we as all friends. Remember we're Blooney Sandwich, so you know, I'm talking to him a different angle. I'm like, I'm like this is I'm like, this isn't right. You all the way here and we're here, like this is crazy. And then he was like whatever. Then we got real cool. Then they went at each other, and when they went to each other, me and Knobs was always cool.
Speaker 4: So no, no, no, But my question, I'm sorry because I want you to get through all of that. But when it started, But when it started, like and Dame blame you for that, right, why what was that moment?
Speaker 7: I think Dame kind of blamed it because me and both of them was cool. Me and Nas came in it together. Me and Jay kind of hitched up more because when Nods started.
Speaker 6: Blowing, it was me and Jay going, you know.
Speaker 7: And when me and Jay was going, they when they caught their deal with death Jam, I'm thinking, yo, Rocket Feller, what we're doing.
Speaker 6: And it kind of got kind of difference with At that time.
Speaker 7: I went on with Jessica Rosenblue, so then we started a thought right, So it was pretty good. And then when they went through their turbulence, it's competitive. It's competitive, you know. When they went through their turbulence. At that point, me and Jay, we were like Jay and them would always call me just for damon j with. It came to a point where they would just call me for bad news. They would be like, hey's me and Jay are on the phone. See that girl you was walking with the last thing?
Speaker 6: You know, she got herbies right. But that's but that's that's our relationship.
Speaker 4: Did you know Elian Wilson.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know, Ellie Wilson.
Speaker 4: You're not as much as the GOP that you think you're.
Speaker 7: So they would always call they would always they would always call some bad news. So it was like it was like tension nail with us, you know. So we would always have fun like that, and it's still competitive to this day. Like they meant in their mind, I'm looking at them like it's like the ship. I'm like, yo, y'all won. In their mind, they're competing still with me.
Speaker 6: Like I'm like, look, y'all motherfuckers won.
Speaker 7: Like when I see now now, like NAS will call me if it's bad news, like I heard you in bankrupt what was going on?
Speaker 6: I'm like, what's up? Son?
Speaker 5: How you doing it?
Speaker 6: I did everything? I know, I did that. I did everything. I did everything. I've been sued by everybody. But we're back and we're running for mad.
Speaker 4: Lets keep it hip hop. So so they get to this beef, right, do you in your mind you're saying, these motherfuckers are gonna work it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they did eventually, I'm saying, of course, of course I knew they was.
Speaker 7: It was like it was competitiveness with both of them. You know, Nolge is against the ropes bad at the beginning. You know, Nas came back. Both of them are still you know, strong artists. It's like different segments like Na's probably was stronger on record, but on the show he wasn't stronger than it. It's like rock him was stronger than Bismarck on the record, but on the stage Bismarck would have tore rock him up.
Speaker 4: So that's how it was.
Speaker 7: It was like the arena, so Nis was just able to kind of get him in that arena. Unfortunately he was able to make a difference.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. That was Hell, that nigga said. I don't even know what he said. It was Hall. That was Hall. So now they work it out right, Dame.
Speaker 1: Like, because I did hear Dame say that, and you know what the crazy shit is. I sent Dame a clip of the fifty interview and then the fifty interview obviously you were sitting right there because I wanted to show him that, you know, Dame, wherever you at, we wrecked for the dustco Popperton, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I sent him and he said, I know he's my nigga.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, Me and Dame we used to run around everywhere. We used to talk. We used to you know, Dame's really intelligent. I wish they would have worked it out, Dame and j But you know what happens.
Speaker 7: You know, probably one day we might get with Dame Dames really really brilliant. Dame comes from the era like a Steve Stole. Steve Stout used to that's another guy who's competition with me. He would just be in my mother's house playing Nintendo back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, polize for everything I ever said to you, my brother, I didn't know you was in Sherwood Steve Stout, Yes, please forgive me.
Speaker 7: So it's like it's like me and Dame. Our relationship was really good. Dame was he was a visionary. He knew how to think, he knew how to he knew. Dame gave me the thing of you could do whatever you want.
Speaker 6: You know. Dame brought myne was with me by my first house, like get it. I'm like, I can't afford this. It's like what if you get it?
Speaker 4: You know how.
Speaker 8: He's like, if you get it, you get it, get it, just move out, just like.
Speaker 6: I just just I was like, I mean, I was like, damn, I'm getting put out. He's like, it isn't you have fun? You fucking nails and Jason get out.
Speaker 3: Talking about that fifty episode, all our listeners picked up on him saying, Chi fifth Jo, you know before we get.
Speaker 4: Let's get into that. But I also want to pick up my people at More Wet man's.
Speaker 2: Texting you right now.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm looking at it up because.
Speaker 1: There's one people got a big up the app Keith, Keith Howard and Alana Smith.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. A lot of Smith is out in Miami and Keith Howards my people's man.
Speaker 1: You know, they're keeping us. They know they were big fans, you know what I mean. They know we're big fans. More Wet next time, and so they're keeping his poppet. And also the big up to the app, guy Champs app. He'ss a listener.
Speaker 3: Loyal listeners is at E F e x X right right right, Eric's Ramos and the homies that send us a Samport tequila too.
Speaker 2: Shout out to them too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because it looks it looks they send the ship listens and they play. You are very disrespectful. You offered none of your ladies, none of your woman friend drink. You know our liquor is your liquor.
Speaker 4: Yes, so, lady, we have.
Speaker 2: Plenty of it.
Speaker 4: We have plenty of it. Would you like some sorock.
Speaker 2: The blue dots?
Speaker 1: No, we need we need to you drink hard liquor as you want some champagne. We opened open up some, open up bell, come on, you want you bell at all?
Speaker 4: That ship doesn't beneath you.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, we support the whole Rick Ross with his belly yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bigger Rick Ross. We just seen him earlier for Port of Miami. Yeah yeah, Port of Miami Home. Also.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're supposed to have the legendary True Life coming up soon. Maybe it came out before it, because you know, we never know, we never you know, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I'm about that. We're gonna have bow wow on here. Oh you're excited, excited, excited.
Speaker 1: Man, friends looking at me like I got yeah, yeah, because because you know Jermaine the prequel, like I feel like I've seen him grow.
Speaker 4: Up, you know what I mean, we all seen him grow Yeah, but yeah, that's very true. That's very true.
Speaker 1: Soelly, yes, you have these beautiful female right, this is okay, Like cut me off, cut me off.
Speaker 7: They gonna be like what academics from left right and you come off, were out of the hip hop.
Speaker 6: Right, We're going going there.
Speaker 4: We're going there now, everybody.
Speaker 6: You definitely this is your world baby right now This is chaos right here.
Speaker 1: Can't you do yourself cause we need we need a drink Champs host.
Speaker 4: No girl wants to come tell you this is chaos, like the girls MC. This is our family. This is our family. Yes, like only our family. Come like people like that same they be like, oh, drink Champs and we're taught to rico.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You break down you we're talking about.
Speaker 6: This is chaos right here.
Speaker 4: Chaos.
Speaker 6: Chaos is one of the strongest girls on the pole. You see pole working, dancing.
Speaker 2: Out listen, Chaos.
Speaker 7: So Chaos when it comes to the polls brings pressure to the pole. If you have been the King of Diamonds before, you will see Chaos do all types of amazing traits.
Speaker 5: This is what it is.
Speaker 6: Live in the flesh.
Speaker 7: She's part of our reality show that we're doing about South Beach billing, our King of Diamonds b live brand up.
Speaker 6: When it comes to reality shows, all.
Speaker 7: You see in these shows now is basically a lot of retired entertainment. Right now, we got actual girls who are doing it in the presence. Who's strong and who's the best at their craft? One on one Definitely you could have been anywhere in the world, but you're here with us tonight, Ladies and gentlemens. As we introduce you, Chaos kid on us. Please don't get too close to the ladies or you will pay child support.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're like, you're like the second lady that.
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was given to me by Polar Assassin.
Speaker 6: That's right, Chaos pol Assassins.
Speaker 4: Because just say that one more time.
Speaker 2: I like that when you drive like the Ninja master of whole Dancing.
Speaker 11: She's also a flying angel, a flag angel, flying angel.
Speaker 5: It's a flying angel.
Speaker 2: We're basically a dance team.
Speaker 11: Like you don't really strip, it's more like poles straight mathematics.
Speaker 4: That's not like tas Angels. What the sas Angels is that?
Speaker 6: That was like the flying Angels.
Speaker 4: The Fly I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm not married, fly youse the Flying Angels want to say, yeah, yeah, the fly chails.
Speaker 6: But Angels created by guy Disco Rick who rocks with.
Speaker 4: Us harding.
Speaker 5: Me goes hard.
Speaker 6: We love him. It's funny. Let me give you let me go back to hip one second, Disco.
Speaker 4: I want to know what all the buzz because I just want to go in. You don't know story.
Speaker 7: Rumors, tell us the room when you're she don't know nothing, don't get anything, hands like.
Speaker 3: Chail.
Speaker 4: But you got to introduced the other one to us.
Speaker 6: This is Daphne Evans.
Speaker 2: Mink.
Speaker 7: Mink handles all the waist shape is right now, keeping the girls bodies in shape.
Speaker 6: Mink is a form of the time.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: It's me?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now what thattionally is? You mean I'm black and Puerto Rican? That's unfair?
Speaker 2: Who did the drive by back?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: Against it?
Speaker 7: Now? Let me talk about what Star it works because it's like what Starkingboli.
Speaker 6: She's almost like the assistant.
Speaker 7: Because it's like with me, if I don't knock it down, I'm like, go get her, knock this girl down, and Star would go put into definite work easy.
Speaker 4: You heard the young man. Yeah, that's the homie right there. Big of course. Love it's always love, right, that's what's up?
Speaker 6: Love to everybody, right, definitely.
Speaker 4: With that being said, yes, we asked all I guess Yes.
Speaker 6: Ash.
Speaker 7: I was on the show with fifty cents right, I was saying, he was telling me how vivicate was he in his ass?
Speaker 4: Right? And I sat right here, I'm not gonna lie listen like a nigga that's into listen, you don't.
Speaker 7: I don't need to ask me and I don't know what, man, I'm definitely no.
Speaker 2: I leave with I like.
Speaker 6: Bussy, like I'm keep it like this is.
Speaker 1: I feel like the fans know me at this point, so I just got it like it's like, okay, just fans that come to me because of the drink camp.
Speaker 4: They don't even introduce themselves. I just go straight into the conversation like, yeah, nigga, you know you asked.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, kid, all right, congratulations, It's great to meet you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, let's just start talking. And I'm saying, just tell me you gotta be a freak though.
Speaker 1: Let's just keep it a hunting everything about you from the first time you ever made the album.
Speaker 4: Your album name is Vagina Dina. You jerked off a lot. Let's just keep it. Yeah, yeah, like as a kid, like as a kid, go back to disco.
Speaker 6: Rig off, right, you got to go back to to disco disco. Rick Disco.
Speaker 7: Rick is legendary Miami three h five hard all the way out here. When I came out here, the first person I met was disco wreck, you know. And then he was doing what I was doing, bringing girls out on the stage, and I'm I'm doing this from New York ten years. I'm bouncing the Disco Rick and I'm like, damn, you know, I'm good. I'm bouncing.
Speaker 6: I'm bouncing the Disco.
Speaker 7: Rick and I'm like, yo, and I'm realizing this guy is real good. So from that point there we got in there. We did the whole King of diamond Ship together. When we went to King of Diamonds, it was called Crazy Horse. Me and him made a steake Inda and I was like, I said, Joe, we could buy this building now.
Speaker 4: Horse.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So it was Crazy Horse. So now I'm coming from the era of Dame Dash. I'm like, yeah, we could get this building. He's like, I'm like, yo, we could get this building.
Speaker 6: So I'm winning. Disco Record's like, now we can't get this building.
Speaker 7: We had to meet and put the money down, wham turned it the King of Diamonds. That's how I was invented over there, and that's how we got it. And Disco Rick is like going on and then you hear Disco Rick with his iconic ladies and gentlemens welcome the King of Diamonds, and he goes hard and like to show a lot of a lot.
Speaker 6: Of arms salute the disco. Rick. Yes, he's a.
Speaker 2: Miami Leigard for sure.
Speaker 6: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Well, you was doing all the sex music, though you didn't have any influence of Two Life Crew and anything going on in Miami prior to that.
Speaker 7: I was. I knew about Two Life Crew, I knew about Luke. I watched them, I watched it go, but you know it was they were the first and hip hop, right, they were the first in hip hop going at it, and then we just came with a whole different angle from it, from like an East Coast version.
Speaker 6: So me and Luke, it was like a short time.
Speaker 7: We went on tour together, and then I realized the strength of their music when I came to the South. You know, when I'm in Boston and Connecticut, I'm tearing them up.
Speaker 6: As soon as we crossed over in.
Speaker 7: North Carolina, That's when I had to get in and start studying their records.
Speaker 6: Like these motherfuckers is dancing fast like physic of course.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you, right, so.
Speaker 2: Got notes?
Speaker 6: No? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Actually, how you fuck me up? You google it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, I ain't going ship but no, because I wanted the big up my man. And a lot of people don't know who he was.
Speaker 1: But back in the days in our hood, prior to spreading through our queens, like you were like a battle rapper, like I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember it was a dude named Comedy from our hood. You remember comedy comedy, that big up comedy, And.
Speaker 6: I hope he was funny.
Speaker 4: Actually no, actually he wasn't funny at all. He was because he was, like I guess in the what's it a comedy bigger?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I mean, he was serious and I remember like he cut up everybody in the hood. But one day it was in section two. It's the same place where he money bags or no no, no, Sheldon.
Speaker 4: Had shot hell. I talk God bless the day I saw my brother. But it's the same spot.
Speaker 1: Comedy had challenged you one day and you had battle comedy, like in a friendly battle.
Speaker 4: But you showed him like you. How did you transition from battle wrapper to actually.
Speaker 7: It was just you still compete, You still compete, And I had to just see a wide range. How could I compete with all these It's like when it came to battle and I loved it. I used to live for it, even at night. Every night, like on my phone, I would watch U R L. I would watch Mac the DVD. I'm gonna go line for line with you. I'm gonna break the song down. I'm gonna break the metaphor down to this day till his day. Right now, I watch it every night and I'll see it till the day. That's like, that's like my fun, that's like what I have fun doing. Back then, it was like you would sit there with metaphors and you were going you would challenge and it was like fight to the death.
Speaker 6: But that's what it was about. That's what music was about, being competitive.
Speaker 7: And trying to be number one and not number two, number three, just trying to be number one. And then when I bounced into it on making sex records, it was like, how could I be competitive.
Speaker 6: And still keep it metaphorically fun for everyone?
Speaker 1: But is that how you like initially started like you started as a battle wrapper.
Speaker 6: I started. I started.
Speaker 7: When I started, it was like battle rapping, but then it was like battle rapping to be popular. Then it was like battle rapping get pussy, and then it was like let's what I'm about, pussy, let's.
Speaker 6: Just get it. Yeah, And it was like this is cool. I'm right here and outside that way, I also see get a ring on. Yeah, I was married. I was Look, look, this is a good story. I was. I was, I'm well done. Thing were still married. But it was like right, right, right, but it's a good story. It's a good story.
Speaker 7: I was in the I'm in the strip game. I'm in strip clubs. I met a girl in the strip club.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: One day she held me down. We rolled out together, and she turned into my wife.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: At first I would look at all the strippers as the whole slucks and the bitches. But then I was I was loose when I was young, Like I fought a lot of great STDs in my life, you know. Yes, so at that point there and it was like I was fucking more single ladies, more girls who was married, more girls.
Speaker 6: It wasn't the strippers. The strippers, wasn't the holes that's like one of the biggest myths out.
Speaker 2: There, you know.
Speaker 6: It was the regular girl. It was the girl who worked in the doctor office. It was the girl who went to the yes all the time. And then.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 6: So it was like, it's like it's like with the with the with her, we met, we did it, we had fun. Everybody's like, yo, how you marrying the stripper? How you doing this?
Speaker 7: But at the end of the day, it was like, Yo, this was the people who was here for me at the end. So it's like and then if I'm in this game here, I might as well. It's like I'm a circle. I realized I was a circle. Everybody else was L seven. The letter L and seven is a square, so people are just squares and they're in the square relationship. I'm a circle. I'm gonna go different.
Speaker 6: So we did it.
Speaker 7: It was the time of our life. And after that on it just didn't work one day. But it's like it's like it's like I'm married to the game. Still, like I'm in the game I did. I live around it.
Speaker 6: I breathe and I eat it. Nothing changes for me. And that's what it is.
Speaker 1: And you sure you know heartbroken a little bit, not take their ring off, Goddamn it, not at all.
Speaker 7: When you when you when you marry into what you love, you didn't you married her the stripper the game?
Speaker 4: Then you're still in it and this.
Speaker 7: Is what you love and this is what you represent, and you tell everybody that story, and then some people say, what if something happens to you? She inherits everything, I say, me and her ran so through so many backstreets.
Speaker 6: She deserves everything the end of the day. So it's like, fuck it not to me.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's my nay, that's money. If it's old, goddamn it, it's over. Godamn, this is me. I'm sorry. We established that.
Speaker 6: I'm already petty. Correct, yes, all right, that makes a.
Speaker 4: Noise for me being petty.
Speaker 1: I definitely know he's one hundred percent a better man than me from that statement alone.
Speaker 4: Because if it's over, goddamn it, take everything.
Speaker 6: I listen.
Speaker 4: I'm an Indian, give up. I used to listen. Let listen while you're with me, it's all love of doll. As soon as you leave me, I don't even fucking know you. That's the type of guy I am.
Speaker 1: It is the same type of guy to say, listen, he's investigated trying to make you've been.
Speaker 4: You've been that type of guy, like, listen, while we're together, you got the world, you got my world. As soon as it's over, it's like, right, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's that's right, Rich the Bell bars Man, that's the bes BELLH.
Speaker 4: So, now, yes, ox, are we gonna run for Maya.
Speaker 6: We're gonna run for Maya.
Speaker 7: But right before we run for Maya too, at the same token, we're gonna open up a new venture on South Beach or called King of Diamonds v Live.
Speaker 6: Like we're coming together.
Speaker 7: It's like Baskins are Ribbings and Dunkin Donuts combining together. And we're gonna be on Ocean Drive there and we're gonna try to shoot to make their thirty million dollars a year, just like the other mangos, just like Cleveland, or just like we Willie's to compete with all the other surrounding clubs out there. And that's what we're doing. And in the midst of that, we ran into a bump in the road, which On alerted me to say, hey, I would like to be may and then we want to have the most beautiful entertainers from all over the world working there. H.
Speaker 6: Girls should bare minimum.
Speaker 7: Have one hundred thousand followers on her Instagram and even be there, like we wanted to be the best of the best.
Speaker 4: If you don't have that.
Speaker 7: It's like, then you gotta be something special after death. Chaos is definitely gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Chartie is interested in chaos.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be honest. Yes, I'm gonna be honest. I don't want to be a part of your campaign.
Speaker 4: I want to help support your campaign, right because you know I start niggas.
Speaker 6: You know that, yes, I do.
Speaker 4: So you know you don't want to be part of that. He collect phone call.
Speaker 6: Yes, used to be in jail. I was young, and he was good.
Speaker 2: He would call.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 6: He would call me and the phone would ring and say, you have a collect call.
Speaker 4: And this is like, you know, way back poppy.
Speaker 7: I would accept the calls he would. You know, I'm competitive, rhyme. I love it, so I find the best about all. Nor was like, you know, he's his style.
Speaker 4: World upright.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would collect.
Speaker 7: I would accept Norri's phone calls every day and listen to his rhymes and all that. That's why when he came out, you know, it was fun for me to say I'm bringing him on the road old with us, you know, brought him on the road and then you did. It was wild because I watched Norri go just like jay Z and now I watched what what what what what? You know, all his records coming out, and then it was like metamorphous when we have a change, when Norrid calls me up, when they say, you know, you want to come on the road with me, and then it's like it's like the role reverse. First I was saying, you know, I got somebody coming to stage. His name is the Norri's reverse, like I got someone coming to stage, And.
Speaker 6: Then it was fun.
Speaker 4: It was yes, but let me get back to bigger him up.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I just recently did a show on the Apollo right, and I literally so literally in my mom was like I'm going to do this stage like I would do it, but with my music, like you know what I'm saying, like and like that that was something that that you hands down taught me that the stage is everything right right, like like like because you gotta realize you got to hit record right that the radio couldn't really play at a certain time.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 7: Yes, it was true, And your whole thing was just based on your stage presence, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and then can they play put it in your mouth?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: That fucked up?
Speaker 4: It's even if you would grown people. It wasn't a grown person who's still taking that's disrespectful.
Speaker 6: It wasn't no. It wasn't no internet back then.
Speaker 7: It wasn't no nothing like that. It wasn't no tapes because right right right, and then you know here and there you hear it. So it's basically, you have to go on the stage. You have to be able to do your ship on the stage in order for it to work. So it was like even when Noorri I would watch them do the shows, and Noori would come to all the shows.
Speaker 6: With us and watch it and we would practice the shows.
Speaker 7: And it's funny. It's like, I'm forty five years old. So when I talk to girls they don't know on the stage at all, but it's cool. But it's like I would also when I'm booking artists at clubs now, I'm like, look, I'm able to look them in their face and say, no, you're not that hot, just like this ship is cool. We were like take this ten grand and come on, and they understand it because they like they are artists. Is an artist, so they understand, like I know him, I follow his records. You know, I did a metaphor for metaphor with him. So it's like we would do the stage. I remember Norieger at Apollo one time, Apollo Theater, and I was like this when Nori was first really breaking, and I was like, look, man, somebody else big was on the show. But I know at that point there, I knew I was pretty strong too. So I said, I'm gonna come with Nori and.
Speaker 4: You may help him this ship money.
Speaker 1: You'd be a humble listen. I was there drunk, and you know, this is this is why I like sober people. You always got to have a sober friend, because a sober friends gonna look at your monkey ass and be like, you fucked up, but you don't know you can be in tonight.
Speaker 4: And I took over the whole show and made sure we killed that that night.
Speaker 6: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember that like and and it was crazy because I come from the era that it wasn't stage performance.
Speaker 4: Like it was like, no, it was stage performance to that, but that was secondary. It was always about in the studio. But you came from the era right before me and stage performance, and I always appreciate you for that, but continue definitely.
Speaker 6: So it was like when we go there.
Speaker 7: I remember Norri and I'm like, little fuck it, we're gonna go help him and then we're gonna go make this ship good and we'll go and there. We had two shows that night, and that's when I kind of seen him going to the whole other level that at one point Norry got up here too, so that Norri was He got on the jay z nows and I was like me and when recalled me, he said.
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 7: It's funny like me, and like it will be funny, but we'll call each other. We would introduce each other like, yo, let me hold something. It was just.
Speaker 4: One day I'm in the car listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: One day I'm hanging out with because my mother fucking heart and I'm sitting in access me.
Speaker 4: You'll watch this. This nigga's gonna ask me for money.
Speaker 1: Right, So he gets a phone call I'm in the car with, so he answers the phone, but it's on speaker, so he's like, yo, what's going on? And then he looking at me and then I got and then the gag, yo, can I own something? So I said, I rusted up.
Speaker 4: He's like cauld I whole I like.
Speaker 1: He don't right before he can said, and just then I was like, I'm using that whenever whenever I know somebody's calling me, like, yo, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Cause I sweak. Listen, whenever somebody texts you, yo, I gotta holler at you, it's like, yold up the fucking what can't you holler at me when the text because.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the nigga is really be really busy and they're like, no, I gotta holler at you.
Speaker 4: It's almost ninety percent of the time they're gonna say let me old salt, like so as soon as they do that, I'm like, I ain't got it. But I learned that from your ass man.
Speaker 6: Definitely.
Speaker 1: That's how many people were used to trying to hold something from you in the hood in Left Rack.
Speaker 4: See, let's just keep it around.
Speaker 6: Shout out to everybody in left fractice.
Speaker 2: Makes everybody that makes a noise.
Speaker 4: You told me to let me hold something that.
Speaker 1: I still use that to this day, as a matter of fact, still use that to right Big because you know, you was the first rap star from I mean, Soul Sisters was kind of from Left Rack, like you would you agree, but they were like originally born in Brooklyn or something like that, and they moved the Left Rack, so they kind of never really wrapped Left Frack and Katy Anderson Kenny Smith did it on the sports.
Speaker 4: Basketball front, but he was the first star in Left Frack City? How did how did it? Because I remember you used to write with the shows.
Speaker 1: Used to be like come by yourself because you knew that everybody from Left Frack wanted to go to your shows.
Speaker 4: Just how was that in that time period?
Speaker 6: That time period?
Speaker 4: It was cool?
Speaker 6: Growing up.
Speaker 7: I would always tell no, he come by hisself because Nori was with a whole wild crew and.
Speaker 6: Incident should just happen all the time, you taught me. But we came there, we came up and we just had fun, right, you know.
Speaker 1: It's a funny time. When he was on tour too as well. One time you said, yo, you rolling like Nelly and the Saint Lunatics.
Speaker 4: Right, And I was like word.
Speaker 6: He was like, he was like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Got like seven artists, fourteen friends, five such and such, such and such, And I was like word.
Speaker 4: And he was like, but you're not selling records like Nellie Lunatics, And he was right. I was gold rolling with ninety five people, right right? You remember that and you told me and you told me how to cut some of these niggas off and I didn't. I was an asshole. And then and then it paid. This makes a noise for OC being the the ocricalage.
Speaker 6: So now, yes, you drop, you.
Speaker 1: Meet nas, you meet Big, you have a relationship, you have a relationship with Jay what make it? And then you're successful because you was on in the Scope. In the Scope is probably the biggest record label ever.
Speaker 4: Like, let's talk about the Interscope just being on because what was you there before death Row?
Speaker 7: Yeah, when we got there. When we got there, death Row they just came that next year, so it was kind.
Speaker 6: Of a wild place, was it new?
Speaker 7: Was Jimmy I mean just Jimmy I Bean was just starting over there, Jimmy I being and Ted Field.
Speaker 6: Was there still, So it was like we did it. We went over there. That was the first day I signed, I believe that was in Crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was like in nineteen ninety one, and they gave me five hundred thousand and from there it was on.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 1: Maybe now, maybe death Roll came later, but Tupac was already signed to in the Scope.
Speaker 4: We came there. Yeah, correct, yes, yes, I never met you.
Speaker 6: No, we never met him, never met him?
Speaker 1: No, okay, but your relationship with Big yes, yes, and then in the scope and.
Speaker 4: Now your only strip club?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: What are you more happy? On field?
Speaker 7: It's the same feel. It's like it's still the entertainment field. It just transitions over. It's just like the basketball player they played. Then eventually they start coaching the team. Just like the boxer he boxes. Then next thing you know, he's walking somebody in the ring. You know, it's like the entertainer. You entertain, you compete. Now you get on another level where you compete. Art imitates life. If you're rapping about drugs and eventually you're going to stop and you're going to get into drug game and you're going to go for it. You know, I was rapping about sex, so for me it was only right to say, hey, get in the slane. I could identify what good talent was from girls on that side, So it was like, hey, let me put this to go and start from the ends, get it from the bottom up.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Yes, we also asked all our guests, all right, how many abortions you think you paid for your life.
Speaker 2: And this is what the advertisers about. At this point, we just lost Johnson and.
Speaker 1: And Lift Lift stop get your niggas is crazy. We listen, do some advertising right now. All right, we're coming out right.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't even know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Look listen, I'm gonna keep it on hunting.
Speaker 1: I told my homie straight up, I say, listen, if you're gonna borrow money from me, don't say it's for abortion, right because if you say you're not paid for abortion, and I know the bitch you fucking when I'll come up rounds can be uncomfortable for everybody because I might ask the bit and everything.
Speaker 13: Okay, on the baby killing, I'm accessory to the murder. Let's just if you could just count on your fingers, how.
Speaker 4: Many you think.
Speaker 6: I don't even know. Come, I don't even know.
Speaker 4: You don't want you, nigga, I see you, rubber nibbles.
Speaker 6: We just loves.
Speaker 4: When we just loves.
Speaker 6: Let's go to this story, nipples story.
Speaker 4: Let's me and.
Speaker 2: We was in like Nile.
Speaker 6: Creak right on. You give me your story.
Speaker 4: This is listen, listen, listen, don't try to be track.
Speaker 2: This is what he accepted the story.
Speaker 6: We came in.
Speaker 1: We were smoking and you we was in a gas station. I remember you said your niggas a smoker of the gas station. We're on the tall Bux and there's some white bitches or some ship and they just sitting there and campone jumps out.
Speaker 4: I never jump off the vehicle. The pone jumps out and they see the poney.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck? So they bring him on the vehicle on the bus. They get them to the back and then it was just all hell worked loose and then you just walk back there. And in my mind, I don't think this is exactly accurate, but in my mind you did.
Speaker 4: The clock ship open like gonna lie. I was like like stop, Like, in my mind, you had it and you you you didn't participate.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: You didn't participate. That that's why at the time you was naming your album Bennie Hill, and that's what Bennie Hill. So that that's that's that's the only realized I remember, very Vato.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, you're another one other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said this man, Imber, I'm already you already got my vote.
Speaker 6: You could have been anywhere in the world. But you're here with us tonight, running from a chaos and this is chaos and this is me, me Stark. It makes a stark starka.
Speaker 4: Volly makes it happen Stalking Volley. Okay, so these are all young girls talk abo like that like Starker Valley works with me stalk Wait wait, wait to go to mix? What's talk about it? I drinking from bert vodka before? It was nice part.
Speaker 6: Starker Valley.
Speaker 7: Basically if the one where if we see something, and if I see something and I'm not participating at the time, Star would go knock and bring it back.
Speaker 6: You gotta get you got it from all something you gott.
Speaker 7: Like like like when it's time starts Stars, the one where I'll.
Speaker 6: Be like, look, what are we doing? What's going on?
Speaker 4: J collar right now? He got another one? All right, so listen, alright, So dude, let me ask you something.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I presume you're gay, correct, that's cool?
Speaker 6: Right you start?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So do you think men eat pussy good? Or you think we have no chance?
Speaker 1: You don't come back, we have no chance, like like, let's go, let's go, all right, coach, He just like, right, let's mold you and him, right, come out, I'm throwing you under the bus.
Speaker 4: Ook at your girls, like, all right, listen, it is totally example, right.
Speaker 1: I suppose y'all both bag and chicken and I'm not talking looks, I'm not talking none of that.
Speaker 4: And then the chick says, whoever is gonna eat my pussy better? For twenty minutes? Who do you think when the.
Speaker 2: Chick knows the Laylor lamb man, I want to know, how who.
Speaker 4: Do you think wins? You or my nigga with the beer he got his spirits.
Speaker 2: It might not take twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: Starting what it is?
Speaker 4: All right, alright, so explain that to us? What do we don't know what we're doing? I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I kind of just focus on the finish line.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, you got to catch the ball.
Speaker 4: If I'm looking at you, I can't catch the ball.
Speaker 2: Jail, how you come to move me?
Speaker 1: Ask you like, have you ever been with a man like get back? And what did he didn't do for you that made you go to the other side?
Speaker 4: It wasn't really that women are just beautiful? I agree with you. What do you want to people called like like, I'm just a woman. Okay, in my in my heart, I.
Speaker 1: I just love this because you know why, you know, this is a chance for our audience to be educated as well, because you know, think about Drink Champs. Is we accept transgender, we accept whatever, whatever, whatever. If you want to listen to us, you want to be a part of us, you want to get a drink Champion, Sure, they don't judge you. We don't judge you any color, race, national, creed. I don't even know what I'm talking about, but I'm talking about. This is what I'm saying, is whatever the fuck you want to be and you want to be a part of the drink Champs.
Speaker 4: We accept you. We don't There's no stipulations, there's no motherfucking you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Whatever, whatever, everybody under.
Speaker 4: The hip hop flag, everybody under the hip hop flag.
Speaker 1: We don't care if you gay, We don't care if you burgundy, we don't care if you were you're pro.
Speaker 4: That's a new caller. And we don't give a fuck if you if you gonna.
Speaker 1: Drink, have a great time. Look at goddamn it. With God created, you're a fucking drink Champ. Because listen, I just want people to know we have drink champs that don't drink. We got drink champs to be in the gym all day champing and they drinking water.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So we accept everybody because that's what it is, and that's how I think society and life should be.
Speaker 4: Is just I don't give a fuck you do if I don't remember know what type of shorts? Those look a little weird to me. I don't give a full.
Speaker 2: This is like.
Speaker 1: Drinks, like though I went well, but there's a lot of beats that I wouldn't rib on like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I said drink champs. We accept any creed race.
Speaker 1: Pos don't matter as long as you want to get with us, have a good time. You drink it up with Aconelly. This got a strip club on South Beach. This nigga doesn't You got three of the beautifullest women and then he got my nigga dead too.
Speaker 4: Was one of the name.
Speaker 1: Again, I forgot star rock start start, and you don't start rock clothing as well.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. This is what the fuck we're doing, laughing, This is what we're doing. This is what this is what life should be like. We accept everybody, every colored, creed brand, and this is what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Look at my nigga e f N.
Speaker 1: He know he's supposed to get just for man a long time a long time ago, but we don't tell him not to do that.
Speaker 4: He accepted my man to look at his grades. That's what I love. Yeah, we love that. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You bringing?
Speaker 6: You got another.
Speaker 4: We got burgundy.
Speaker 2: For little You know you come away.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 6: Crazy look crazy, look crazy, you look look drink look crazy, you look.
Speaker 4: Drink Champa bo. You're acceptable girl.
Speaker 1: This is where.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we vote, and we vote what we want to do.
Speaker 4: Your name is very hard to spell. Yes, but listen to your.
Speaker 7: You texted your word and y E say that A K I N y E l E. We're definitely running from mayor. We campaign and know we want you to help us out here. Definitely. We appreciate it, you fam. We want you to open down here to do it. We want to have fun. We want to integrate Ocean Drive. We want to integrate South Beach. We want to make it one place to live at, one place to party.
Speaker 4: You know we're gonna get Larry Flint.
Speaker 6: Let's get Larry.
Speaker 1: We gonna get Larry Flint. Larry Flint, if you're out there, there we go. We need your motherfucking support. Let's keep it going. Go hold Jay, zake you up the whole end of Oh, yes, we need your support to make the motherfucking may stop.
Speaker 6: Going going something. Yes go.
Speaker 4: You know when he was sixteens, he was going to move a pal.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, let's go. We need you to come help out make yes, do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's keep it going. I forgot We need listen because this is very simple.
Speaker 1: Either you come out here, move out here for a month and vote, or it's you can come out here and you can support.
Speaker 4: People for what we're gonna do. We're gonna do a bus drive on South Beach.
Speaker 6: That's where.
Speaker 1: So everybody come out here two weeks early registered to vote. Get you ID right, get your I D. And we're gonna set up buses. What's squirppers?
Speaker 4: What squirppers? You're in the buses and we're gonna do it. Drink Champs, CBS, let's do.
Speaker 2: CBS, CBS.
Speaker 6: We gotta go.
Speaker 4: We help Cannelli Adams as the motherfucker mayor.
Speaker 6: That's right, on South Beach. Yes, I think we can do it.
Speaker 2: I think we can.
Speaker 4: We can do it.
Speaker 6: We can do we can.
Speaker 5: We need you.
Speaker 1: Jim Jones, you spend time out here. Let's go, whether you've got a time, Jim Jones. We need you, Little Wayne, we need you. Let's go, Matt Maine, we need you. Let's go, Scott Starks. We know you moved to California. Bring your ass back for a month. Get your ass over here to That's right, make you guys back, because we need to make it legally that you can smoke weed on South Beach and watch people and with no shirt on.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 4: Profbably. Woman, if you ended that, we're gonna let you live as well.
Speaker 6: That's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And how twin get to l A will go fund me.
Speaker 5: Man, it's go fund me man, dash my journey to La. Man spoke with it too. You already know, man, I'm a young nigga on the journey experience hip hop history. Man, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I know the dream.
Speaker 5: Chaps army man, you know what I'm saying. Drink Chat's army help me get to l A man experience with y'all. You already know how my Instagram be popping.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's how young. You keep young leagues around, and of course, of course keep young.
Speaker 6: I keep young ladies around. They keep me young. And that's how everything works. I want to thank you for having us up here.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we ain't going to like five more minutes.
Speaker 2: That's I'm having.
Speaker 4: So let's let's just get let's get to it. Yes, so you're the owner of the club and like, and you have the like.
Speaker 1: When I say relationships, I'm not meaning nothing funny, Like, how do you maintain the woman to keep working for you?
Speaker 7: You treat that, You treat everyone fair, You treat everyone like people. Every you know, every voice has to get heard. And that's the reality. There's no competing. There's no competition. Everybody's there.
Speaker 1: Everybody's to make it be picky because like, you're not gonna let my man art with the bed stript right, Like.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Right, has one hundred followers followers, you look very gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Come over here and join us. We're having fun. This is nobody sees this. We only got three followers.
Speaker 4: Let's come over here.
Speaker 2: Come on you you're very beautiful.
Speaker 4: But this this you need support. This is important. We're trying to get this man elected from man.
Speaker 6: That's right. We're gonna be man.
Speaker 7: How we picked the girls most of the time is we picked them. We gotta make sure there's no stomach and nothing like that. And then you want to get entertainers, girls who entertained hard and look good.
Speaker 6: They're really gonna go hard with it to the death.
Speaker 4: I think that's what every racist people, the pregnant women.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 1: It's okay, come on, you know that was at one point gonna say that was that was the cup of guyself. Listen, any of that asked you, that's what he used to talk. He used to target pregnant bitches. Yea, So listen, let's let's say, let's in the corporation. If a woman gets pregnant, you can't aha, now what happens if if.
Speaker 7: They get right, if they I got the great answer right right, one of them people right now exactly, But oh ship nigga done shot at the club.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you so long.
Speaker 1: What happens is, look, they're curious to look at them, like, what happens? Somebody shoot up the club? You know what shoot at the club mean? Right of course, Okay, you know, I just starting bus control.
Speaker 7: We start when we interview girls, we start by telling them, don't make promises we don't want you to make, and don't make promises you can't keep.
Speaker 6: So if they get pregnant inside the club, you definitely fight. That's how it works.
Speaker 4: I'm against your policy.
Speaker 6: That's how it works, so long as it's not inside the club.
Speaker 4: The club, but now she comes to the club and she don't tell you she pregnant, but she got the belly out, but she's still kind of hot, like she's still kind of hot, like and you know it is a nigga, Like you got a nigga even edited as he prefer pregnant bitches like like, what do you do? But you're on South Beach now you a little hollywell right right?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Do you leave a bitch or do you be like do you be like yo.
Speaker 1: Listen baby, because it's called tip out, correct, do they do you pay her tip out and say get the out of her head?
Speaker 4: Or do you leave all on the dance flow?
Speaker 6: No, definitely with the pregnant. I mean we for the kids first and foremost. Understand for the kids.
Speaker 4: You understand that she can stay.
Speaker 6: She gotta go. He's not right for kids to be out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, because it's just because the kids. She just take a shot of bock like man, because it's just used.
Speaker 8: To it.
Speaker 6: The bottom of the endangered children.
Speaker 7: We responsible and we don't believe having kids out late when we were like take the kids home.
Speaker 6: It's too late, it's too late, and take the kids home. Got am sorry for pregnant Lives matter, and.
Speaker 4: I don't want to start this Black Lives matter.
Speaker 2: It's gonna start list Black lives.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: We got bow Wow coming up to Yes, so we're gonna address that Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 4: Is gonna be proud of us again.
Speaker 3: Sorry that.
Speaker 4: Black because because he kind of he didn't.
Speaker 1: Say Black lives the matter, but he kind of like yeah, he kind of said, like you know, his father's Indian. You know what I'm saying, Like until black lives matter, people kind of you know, went at him.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying and very I'm very excited about me Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, bow Wows. Right when bad Wow first came out.
Speaker 6: He was on Snoop Dogg's first video jumping on the couch getting.
Speaker 7: Was in Beyonce's first video back then too, dribbling his basketball rhyme and I did it, man, I mean yeah, but we're promoting v Live. King of Diamond's Ocean Drive probably is invited there to hang out with us. Yeah, yeah, definitely, but everybody feels also, yes.
Speaker 1: You know you ain't drinking because you're another one that ain't drinking, but your people is just drinking, right correct, everybody drinking?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: Cool, don't bust no more shots shots.
Speaker 1: It's also big up to Johann at motherfucking Sarah.
Speaker 4: Because boys in the building, you know, me and Diddy, weve been talking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, I don't understand how you're not stalking us to put those bottles on the table.
Speaker 4: Like we tired of buy the rock. It's like no, no, no, also, but Kardi, we are tired of buyer. Y'all wake up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We know y'are doing deals with Swiss beasts. God blessed Swiss beast. That's our brother. Listen, man, I already hit Swiss beats. I know he's doing no commission thing, but I was hooking it up behind your back just so you go down but it ain't happen as fast as I think it enough. Bacardi, you are slipping the people the brand, Ambassador Baccarty.
Speaker 4: We got the number one podcast doing one point two million? What did you do last week?
Speaker 1: And Bacardi, y'all know they don't want your bottles on here. Big up to Dame Dash that's my man. We got Hisco popping.
Speaker 4: In on the table.
Speaker 1: Big up to it once again to Keith and Aleena. Uh uh wet nectar, Big up to young sas mm.
Speaker 4: J lemm excuse me, I'm fucked up, timm G. I've just seen Ricky Rose as well.
Speaker 1: So if y'all know, hit up Ricky Rose on his d MS, hit him on everything, make sure he comes to next week.
Speaker 4: Also hit up.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite in the games. Let you know what I'm saying. And uh, who else? Big up a true life and uh.
Speaker 2: We gotta come Louke.
Speaker 4: Look Louke, but you can't.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for my brother because you got so much history and you really some real gorgeous woman, some pretty ladies that like there's a lot of people that Let me ask the ladies a question before we get up out of here.
Speaker 4: Like, is there men who I just say that I'm gonna pay your rent like for the month, Like how does that go?
Speaker 1: Like go ahead, because I've seen niggas that say I'm gonna pay her rent. I'm like what like like they just walk in and just look at the lady and be like, I'm gonna pay her rent. I'm like, is that like a Miami thing? Or like it's like like, have people come to you, what's the first thing.
Speaker 4: They offer you? Like where they're trying to fuck the head be glad. We need to know this your first ladies.
Speaker 2: Like, what's the first thing they offer me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like a horny nigga to take you out the game, to take you out the game? Like you too ready to be doing it?
Speaker 2: What would you say?
Speaker 4: Movies more regular? And now when a guy get to say he wanted to take you to the movies, what did you say? Like he's a lame to you? Like that you used to the guys saying I want to take you other game? Now before no, I used to think it was sweet. I guess before movies will tell you out the game, out the game the movie. That was sweet. But now.
Speaker 12: Now he comes up to you. You you just it's like, hes just do twelve hundred on you. He's like, I want to take you to the movies. You're like, keep what are you saying? You're like, they just made a movie.
Speaker 4: Like kind it kind of makes you a little bias. Hold on, hold on, yeah, make you a little bias. It does make you a little bias because now, prior to you stripping, that guy that wanted to take you to the movies.
Speaker 6: Was the ship not even like this ship just like oh that's like sweet cool.
Speaker 5: We're like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Regular Now how about.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go to the movies.
Speaker 5: I want you to spinish check in.
Speaker 4: See that got time?
Speaker 6: Man, gin't got time to play with you.
Speaker 4: I can't hear you.
Speaker 6: Baby mama dancing don't dated a lot of strippers.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: What you just said is your baby mother.
Speaker 7: Baby mama dances dated a lot of strippers, have long term with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she just said it was well, this is Charlie, Charlie what you said.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 6: Niggas coming in there kod and they're throwing out thousands of dollars.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 6: But a lot of times women just want to feel like they normal.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like they just saying a piece of property that people come in there and be like, yeah, I'm gonna throw three thousand dollars down.
Speaker 4: Job talking about the facility of my job.
Speaker 5: No, I get that, I get that.
Speaker 4: But we're talking about is after your job, after people, people wait, people out of water, People that work, don't work.
Speaker 7: Wait with the people that work, they don't go home, they don't get breaks, they don't you know, they don't have another life.
Speaker 6: They have weekends of vacations and all that stuff. Right, So what do you guys do when that happens?
Speaker 4: This is real ship, a real ship.
Speaker 5: Work all the time.
Speaker 4: You'll work. You all work hard.
Speaker 6: I'm not listen. Listen, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 14: This is a battle between the strippers and nigga. Tell you I'm trying to say, Charlie or normalis gruels.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You guys have a job, right right?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 4: All jobs is at night and on the weekends or whatever time it may be. But do you not have days off?
Speaker 6: Do you not have days off? You want to go home and just hang out with a dude that fucking likes you.
Speaker 7: Guys just because you you are you, because you are chaos and you are me and that's who you guys are and the fun if you guys are strippling, and that's what twenty motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: As a mayor, you need to make more money than me.
Speaker 2: He went up to missing the bread. He's like, can I take you to them?
Speaker 1: Okay, but break that down for us that don't understand, because listen, listen, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: If I wasn't, who am I a getting forgot?
Speaker 1: Like like I would want, like want to see a pretty girl and say, hey, baby, can I take you out? Maybe I won't say the movies because I can smoke too much, but like I'll.
Speaker 4: Say like, hey can I take you? Like That's not gonna work for me, Like like you know what I mean? So I can explain why this doesn't work for people like that. Well, first off, when I'm in the strip club, I'm not trying to eggs number. I'm not trying to do nothing that I'm trying to money to him, don't look at ye.
Speaker 8: When vacation, I'm gonna go on vacation with a dude who I did not meet at the strip club and he's still spending that check.
Speaker 4: But I didn't meet him at.
Speaker 2: The strip club.
Speaker 4: But if I do meet you at the strip club, I'm gonna tell you has to come back.
Speaker 6: Again so you can keep spinning that money. You you are what you eat. So if you go to strip up.
Speaker 2: Your first turn, that's O.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 15: My twins in the come on, come on, Jim, that's what That's why I need my own miss.
Speaker 5: I'm working my twins in the building. I love eating us. I want to slim to ask my twin if he eats us.
Speaker 1: He just alice another wind, just looked like he came home juvenile attention. Yeah you don't want to answer that, right.
Speaker 5: Come on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're trying to get that reality. Keep it up.
Speaker 4: I want to know if my twin as you're gonna have you be right now. I'm in.
Speaker 7: I'm in.
Speaker 4: Took the offense, Mike.
Speaker 5: I only leave my ladies ass.
Speaker 4: That's about Why was this like, lad I don't know.
Speaker 2: He asked me a shipping one time and she thought it was the same person.
Speaker 5: Talk this girl, now the ship be back?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: That my that Mike lives matter to man.
Speaker 2: Let's get let's get back to you.
Speaker 4: But all joseus side, I don't want to know anybody thinks that we're playing.
Speaker 1: With the lives matter, lives matter. We just want to playing lives matter just because it seemed like it does it. So of course we're supporting that. I Canno can't believe you told about black lives matter. Where you have the beautiful woman next to you. Now you said you're Puerto Rican and black, and those are yours?
Speaker 6: You know these are gables. The best dogors, those are born than gables.
Speaker 4: Gables is where is that the best doctors? Is that doctor Miami?
Speaker 2: No, no, doctor's doctor might probably is a Gables.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, okay. And then but but the thing in the back, that's what everything else is not you you all not your to same same, not your take this you doctor Miami. I don't remember so much money now I see it before they get about it. This trippers, this is the first tripper. Is we are right? I'm not disrespecting right, that's that's beautiful things. Well, apologize I.
Speaker 7: Entertainment, but but I mean to see but Daphnitely havn't had left the game for quite a while, and she has her own brand of waist shapers, which is good to promote, Yeah.
Speaker 6: For other up and coming girls who want to look good.
Speaker 4: And that's that's that's definitely yes, So you don't no more. Okay, that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Retired.
Speaker 4: Listen, let me just be let me just.
Speaker 1: Break it down for y'all in New York City. Yes, we used to hate strip clubs. We just think that strip clubs was for the worst.
Speaker 2: It comes to bigging y'all up, the biggest up quickly to buy stuff.
Speaker 4: Come. That's my story.
Speaker 1: So back in the days, we used to take like your people that did that was corny until but mind you, people that never left New York still thinks like that when you go to like I couldn't believe, like you know, guys used to hang out in strip clubs, like Players Club helped a whole lot because they was like, Wow, this is not corny people. And then you get to see like women who are not holes like they were saying that earlier, Like I think that's the important part of the strip club.
Speaker 4: Whatever. You Yeah, it's like it's like when I went to I think Atlanta, right, Like.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even remember my first time in Atlanta. I think I was with you as well, Like there's so many girls which just was doing anything, going home, getting dressed and like going.
Speaker 4: Taking care of their kids, and I was like, whoa, right, that's.
Speaker 1: The reason why people in New York though in the morning, I love you cutting all right, respect that I respect that I cut niggas over a lot. So you know, club, so man, we tagged you out a lot, definitely.
Speaker 4: So your next endeavor you dead seriously.
Speaker 1: Running for mayor of South Beach, which is different from running from mom.
Speaker 7: We're definitely doing that run from one hundred percent going all the way in and you can watch us on all hip Hop dot Com all weekly series where we're showing you the ups and downs of this whole struggle from building the club, from developing the club.
Speaker 6: And everything else.
Speaker 7: When it came to actually like filming lives and all that, we were one of the first that was doing that. Filming like reality TV, We're like one of the first. I think I was one of the first people doing that in two thousand and eight, two thousand and seven, and then so now that we're doing it in Miami, it's like we're doing it on real time. Like when we shoot this week is really happening. We don't have a show like with people who don't do it no more. Everybody with us is active. Everything is real and we're bringing it. We're showing the other side. Most of the time, when you see strip club or strippers, you see a girl with a cigarette on TV, it looks like a depressing story.
Speaker 6: We're showing you the.
Speaker 7: Real deal here, Like just say, it isn't about that, it's about depressing.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 7: Everybody is like and I strongly feel that every stripper ain't a hole and ain't a slut and ain't a bitch.
Speaker 6: They're real people. They make real livings, they make real money. Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And this is big of our brothers right right now.
Speaker 5: Let's big up.
Speaker 1: Let's big up Kanyati, Let's big up. M Dot Mario, big up, my brother Cookie, Yes, just big.
Speaker 4: I was the cargo.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We got, We got a real family. But a lot of people don't know you Panamani. I know it said that earlier, but you're one percent Panamanian, Like you're not even.
Speaker 7: My mother and my mother is from Panama, my father's from Costa Rica.
Speaker 4: Nigga's one. Listen, A lot of I don't know. He's one hundred percent that right here, blacker than me.
Speaker 2: We just got the sponsors interview.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, Yes, I want to show respect. I know you want to be off camera, but I would like to shut you out with your name.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty four Oh wow, right, she sounds expensive, twenty very expensive, like I can't chaos. Yes, come on shout, shout out. You want to shout chaos. It is chaos. The goddess is k A y o Z definitely and inspect and then mank.
Speaker 7: My Instagram is Daphney Evans d A F F I and I E v an is and my website is I'm Fine Forever dot com.
Speaker 6: Come on, and this is a stark valley right here.
Speaker 4: Come on, get them money.
Speaker 7: A couple of people shout out twenty four k the mottel on Instagram trying to hide Ye Instagram.
Speaker 6: I did it for so you gotta hid at stark of All.
Speaker 4: Talk to them, stark of all.
Speaker 2: Just look at.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no writer on where you're from? Now, where you're from though you'm from I was born in New York, but I lived in Calien.
Speaker 5: Miami.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what Tom.
Speaker 6: When you see me coming to club the Star, somebody's getting knocked down over there, it's straight for the hunt. It's like, start, who's that over there? It's like it's like it just skips right to it. And I was like, can I take you to the movies?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: I'm just like you wanna starty eating? You're just gonna skip it? R like to it?
Speaker 4: Can I claim being a lesbian? Lets may be mad at me if I say I'm a lesbian, do me everybody?
Speaker 1: You so live your life so I could come to the lesbian conventions and they're gonna keep they don't let me in. You got that, man, all of y'all. I can't thank y'all so much because you do know what I mean. We bunk out, We do what we gotta do. But we actually got educated on sex. This is the first time we ever got agitated on set, and we talked about gender. We talked about everything, so people know we're not avoiding no fucking I don't even know what it's called controversy events.
Speaker 4: We didn't avoid it. We tacked it head on.
Speaker 1: We had fun and the bottom line of today's story and agenda is everybody's voting for a Connelly.
Speaker 2: I don't spell your name one more time, everything.
Speaker 6: The way I say it, Yes A K I N y E L E.
Speaker 7: You could have been anywhere in the world, but you're here with us tonight. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Because you don't have an Instagram, No, not at all. You don't have a Twitter, No, not at all. I'm gonna have to ask you. The comers in twenty sixteen, yes you are in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 6: Were all the way here.
Speaker 7: I feel that we're gonna sit on the forefront and we get we can politic everything one on one.
Speaker 4: So the club is going to have an Instagram because I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 7: The club is gonna have a Twitter. The club is gonna have everything. That's what we're promoting the club because.
Speaker 1: You rich, well, a lot of old niggas don't have that and they're fucked up. So you gotta get you gotta get your Instagram, Twetter, your Facebook. I don't use Facebook. I don't use Snapchat by New Year, nor on snapchat.
Speaker 4: Is in case.
Speaker 1: I haven't used that in like two months on an instant snap right now. But A man, I wish you the best.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming through with these beautiful people. Thank you for holding us down. Thank you for being and this is your second time on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You're welcome anytime.
Speaker 4: You're welcome anytime. We're voting for you. For mayo.
Speaker 1: I'm a feeling I'm sorry, so I might not be able to vote because I held a fellon you out here.
Speaker 4: I'm over with Talk Talk Boris.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make sure everybody vote for you. We want a campaign for you. We want to continue to do this because I know you might be taking this as a joke. You know what, Donald Trump opened up. Donald Trump opened up for people to not take you as a joke correctly, because he was definitely polling and these whatever these shits is. He was polling, and so can you, and I wanna pause be behind you, support that movement. Let's make this some dead serious ship. Because if you become the mayor of South Beach and I got your phone number still.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just be flown. Police pull me off, like you know. I'm that's smarty, that's money.
Speaker 6: I'll give you the keys to the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely need the keys in the city because you know, why we did like twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight episodes. But guess what the MAJORITYTHM has been in Miami. You know what I'm saying. So we're gonna show leave to Miami. And you beautiful ladies for coming out to Miami. It's all the thing that you know, that that that that that's helping us push and we're gonna continue to do it. And we thank you for coming man. Dj E f N. Remember September tenth. We're doing that nor we barbecue. I'm gonna fly back from Hawaii just to do this and we're gonna keep going.
Speaker 4: And thank you so much. Ocannelly man, and we're gonna, now what is your name?
Speaker 6: As Maya is.
Speaker 4: Gonna be the.
Speaker 7: Ocannelly Adams. You could have been anywhere in the world, but you're here with us tonight. Thank you for coming out to Drink Champ.
Speaker 4: How long we want have.
Speaker 8: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O.
Speaker 6: R E and dj E f N.
Speaker 4: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 8: Champs on Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly dj e f N. And then please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at Drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriega on I g at Noriega on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, And most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going
Speaker 2: To drink champs dot com