Speaker 1: You're listening to mess.
Speaker 2: You know what My mess is just up top. Okay, I forgot my headphones at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the train, struggling, no book, no Bible of Salvation.
Speaker 2: You have been reading Marie because of you?
Speaker 1: Oh stop it, guys of you? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. We gotta get the words to these songs. We're not paying extra for that. Well. I don't know if the listeners know this, but Marie's in solidarity of herd seventy five. She's not doing hard doing like a medium. My medium, you're doing a medium? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what does that entail? So I have to.
Speaker 1: Read ten pages of a book every day? I have to walk ten thousand steps a day. I can have one cheap meal or alcoholic beverage a week.
Speaker 2: You know how's that going?
Speaker 1: Oh? I only had like three. It's solidarity in solidarity, solidarity enough solidari honas Yeah, and then there's some other stuff that I'm supposed to do, but it's definitely not as.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I have to drink.
Speaker 1: Uh, two leaders or a leader of water or something like that, not a gallon?
Speaker 2: What's a what's the leader of water? A leader is like a thing of soda?
Speaker 1: Is two leaders oh okay, so the smaller the half.
Speaker 2: Okay, you do that anyway, exactly. You're very musturized.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You know, the wettest friend I know.
Speaker 2: Wait, she leak it s chigar like a salt chugar. We know the worst of that.
Speaker 1: We do iconic. Okay, So, Marie, we have so much. There's just so I can't believe we're gonna need more than an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's talk. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So the Tonys were this past weekend, right, and I was invited, you know, to sit on some people's laps. No, I was invited to see in the Battle Counting. I was like, Hi, George Clooney got some egos and he was there. I didn't know he is a listen. I'm not really a Broadway girly like that. Like I don't know people's names. I don't know who's up for what. I know that I was given two free tickets to see a Broadway show and I wanted to see Death Becomes Her and I was gonna bring Sydney with me.
Speaker 2: I was very excited about it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: We were like, oh, it's camp, it's funny. It's supposed to be like a good term. And Michelle Williams was going to be there.
Speaker 1: No Desney sewe Michelle Williams, the original Michelle.
Speaker 2: That's only Michelle Williams.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, she she wasn't gonna be there that day.
Speaker 2: Well maybe it's.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to go to the We were supposed to go to the Broadway two pm on Saturday. Now both of us wake up, wake up and run out of our apartments and don't really eat nothing. No, Sidney had a thing a gig before early at noon, which is crazy on a Saturday, right, and it.
Speaker 2: Was raining pouring.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, Umbrella was not dressed for it. I haven't dressed.
Speaker 1: Sydney had her knees out, she had legs, a light denim jacket on. Sydney was dressed, but on dressed. I was dressed for the Broadway. I was like, let me step out. I had my knee high boots on. Girl. I don't know if you see how the white people be pulling up the Broadway, but they be showing up in the regular dgulous.
Speaker 2: And I ain't them.
Speaker 1: I ain't them, And I'm not bringing my sketches to Broadway. Sketchers, sketch, that's what they be wearing well, girl, they be wearing the platform, the lift, the lifts, sketch, the workout one yes, the shape ups. So at the time the Sydney's at her thing, it's the same twelve pm for me and I look at the email for the information of where we're going. We have tickets for Sunset Boulevard. That's a completely different show.
Speaker 2: We weren't ready for that.
Speaker 1: I wanted bright fun at Boulevard. They said, it's no set design. It's all black. You get they have a fog machine. Everybody wears all black, and they don't. They don't even have no shoes on me.
Speaker 2: No none.
Speaker 1: It's just very bare, very bare bones. Right. And when I when I go see a Broadway show, I want to see Broadway set design.
Speaker 2: I want to see Broadway wardrobe. I want to see Broadway level.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So I'm disappointed, But I'm texting Sydney, like, girl, let me see if I could change this. These tickets.
Speaker 2: I can't so last Sidney's like, what did you say? You texted me?
Speaker 1: I said, hey, girl, are we going to have enough time to get there? It's already one thirty. Sidney said, it's says you still at the house.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm, I'm I'm leaving out the door. I was like, you're still And she was still there at like one thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Damn near one forty. You live in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: You need to get to mine out on the train at one thirty eight. I mean it was I still was too late, but Sidney clocking my location in real time because I know, I was like, it's foreign. I was like, I know, this bitch is not I know she's nowhere near or she needs to be wasn't and wasn't so but hungry all the way into the city. Yeah, I'm like, well, my it's this My eta is two ten. Sydney was supposed to be there like two o five.
Speaker 2: So we get there.
Speaker 1: The closer we get there, the hungrier I am, and the more I don't want to go see this play. No, I was gonna be there on time, but it was torrential downpours and then they're having like a festival, a food festival in the rain, so it's blocking like the way to like get the car square to Times Square. So it was like, are we stuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how you were oh, but you did the train. I was on the train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your phone was at like one and my driver did not have a cord.
Speaker 2: Mess He was like, you.
Speaker 1: Got an Android, sir, That's not my first choice. That's never our first choice. Apple products only. Yeah, but also it's not even that if you if you're the Uber driver, you gotta have a couple different cords. You gotta have at least one Apple and one in and like, if you have the Apple, everybody don't.
Speaker 2: Have the new the new Apple, the new iPhone.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm not doing all that. He said, I got the Android. If y'all got that, then you're good. He said, I got what I got.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's it.
Speaker 1: And he didn't. He didn't have no qualms about it. And then girl tell me why his his roof was leaking. I don't like that. He was terre. I was like, I can't believe this is happening. But of course this is happening. And so I was like, Marie, I'm on one percent. I'm going to McDonald's. Meet me at McDonald's. That's a safe landmark. But if it no whick McDonald's. That's all I was in front of. Could you wanted some fries. No, Marie, did you get fries or not? I did get fries. I did get fries, and you need it to what pee pee? Nobody had a charge in there. I asked a few. Yeah, people had toothbrush and toothpaste to brush their teeth in the bathroom, but they had no chargers. People brushing their teeth at the sink in McDonald's. That feels like McDonald's tomato. It does feel on brand, but it's also like what she Meanwhile, she brushed her teeth sucking on a on an orange soda right afterwards. It's like, what's the point. You might as well just have kept it going, kept all the gunk and the junk going. But also orange soda don't pair well with minty breath. Like, where was she she had like a generic toothbrush? Girls she had she had chunk of letthos on in the rain, So I already know she she was battling something more than we can talk about right now. Lol. Yeah, so we, me and Sidney missed the play. We didn't go. I told them to release the tickets. I said, I said, we're not gonna make it. I got the trendy it was two ten, and then I had to find Sydney and then we were like, let's just go get food, like let's get fool instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounded real good.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is that some of these plays, like if you don't get going at the right time, then you gotta wait.
Speaker 2: You gotta wait for the intermission.
Speaker 1: So you're so you're watching a little pixelated screw like we're looking at right now the whole place you spent on.
Speaker 2: Well didn't. We weren't paying for tickets.
Speaker 1: But I remember when I went to Othello, if we didn't get there fifteen minutes before the time, they're giving up your ticket.
Speaker 2: You can't get it fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: You have to be there early, or the giving up the ticket because there's no late comers, there's no phones, they're locking everything up. They said, if you don't get here on time, you will not be seeing mister Denzel.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Crazy, And honestly, I feel like that everything should be that way.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've been late to let's say a handful of plays, and usually they that first song, they won't let you walk down the house for that, and then after that first number they're like, okay, go lady, but yeah, we so we missed it. And then I went to the Tony's the next day and people were like some said Boulevard was really good, and I was like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't think I missed anything.
Speaker 1: And then it won all these awards at the Tony's and Nicole won Best Actress, No over Audra, and I was like, damn, maybe I should have gone to see something. We could still see it. Yeah, but I don't think they're gonna They're not comping those tickets. We're gonna have to come out of pocket for that. No, there's so many people who listen to the pod hook us up.
Speaker 2: We'll be there on time.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what I just said? She won Best Actress, The tickets are not going to be available anymore. Everybody in their mom is like, well, I want to go see the pussy Cat Doll in the in the black Neglige singing the Dark.
Speaker 2: With the blood coming down, drip drip, damn Marie.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean sometimes what we learned here in our mess is that we we got to see it through. My boy, we got to see it. We got to see it through. Do you think you could have sat through a two and a half hour play Hell Stomach. Absolutely, I would have been mad the whole time, and I would be nitpicking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, well the lights is bad in here. Yeah, oh is this Broadway?
Speaker 1: She missed that note? Exactly is this Broadway? Or is this a high school production?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Is this a talent show? And that's a people.
Speaker 1: Go to places where they're seeing live performances, and if you're in a bad mood, if you haven't eaten, you know, if you got some bad news, yes, maybe this thing can turn you around.
Speaker 2: But I mean you also are bringing the bad vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think everything needs to be on a clean slate, you know. But sometimes people definitely pull up to the comedy shows and it's like, hey, baby, I can't get you through your divorce. I got fifteen minutes on his stage and you want me to feel better about ten years? That's down to draid. I can't help.
Speaker 2: You, and baby, I can't help you through your door. Yeah, that's the phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: Make sure you use that in a sentence at least one time when somebody's in the bad.
Speaker 2: Hey baby, I can't help you through your divorce.
Speaker 1: Cannot I got fifteen minutes, fifteen minute. But that's so funny because then we was on the train going to get Ramen and we bumped into somebody who listens to the podcast. Oh that's right, was it I want to say BB or MEMI mem It was me me. Oh, I put it in my notes. She was cute too, She was very cute. Was like girls, you get She said, I just want you to know that I love the podcast.
Speaker 2: She had a nice and we said she looked really cute.
Speaker 1: She looked. I was like, I love when we see our Messi's in the wilds.
Speaker 2: They always do us justice for sure. Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 1: I've youet to see a messy looking messy exact and that's what you can be a mess, but don't look it. I remember when I came back from LA and somebody was like, don't look like what you've been through this because I mean I have been wearing that you know that Bob that I wore the Emmys. It just it was all things the Emmy's sad, LA depression Bob just and sunken eyes and just very skinny.
Speaker 2: And they were like a tough enough you guys.
Speaker 1: Said, I won't say the name but I don't think we we don't really speak anymore.
Speaker 2: So oh yo, because of that, I look like what you've been through.
Speaker 1: I saw TikTok yesterday was a guy who was like, uh, me going through a hard time was the caption. And it was just him at a party, him him living his best life, and he was like, yeah this, white people don't believe I'm going through art And you know what, and that's why some of our strongest soldiers are battling something that you can't see. Is that work for you, Marie, I don't want to be a strong soldier. No, I don't. I don't anymore. No more battling nothing. I just want to I want to get up. I want to float to the next thing. I mean, I guess I kind of do that already, Like Marie, what I don't want to I'm not battling.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Your middle name is not sense of urgency, like to say that you're floating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a libra. I just you know what it is is.
Speaker 1: I used to feel guilty that it feels like I'm floating through my life some days, and then I was like, no, no, I think this is what it's supposed to be for me personally, because it's people that are like, they get up, they.
Speaker 2: Go, they go, go, go, go, go, go go all day. They get up early.
Speaker 1: They gotta fight traffic, they gotta fight the Starbucks barista.
Speaker 2: They gotta fight to put their baby in a raincoat.
Speaker 1: They gotta fight their husband and make them come come like it's all these things they fight for. Then they gotta fight for a place at the table at their job and YadA, YadA, YadA. And I'm not built for that. No, my ancestors have been through enough. I'm gonna agree with you on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just I'm not. But sister, we are gonna work on lateness.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, totally, for sure. We are gonna work on because you don't like it when somebody doesn't show up on time. You like, I'm out. I hate. I hate when I'm early and people are late. But yeah, if we all shown up at the same if we're both showing up at two ten, then cool. Well what if someone is on time, so now you don't respect their time? It's not about not respecting. Why am I am? I gonna do better? I am today, I really try to do it. I woke up, I hit snooze and then I was like, I'm getting a lot of extra sleep. And I got up and it thirty minutes had passed. Do you know you have thirty minutes? But then I got up and I shot some content that I needed to shoot. I got ready for the podcast first, and then you know, my content took more time than I thought it would. And then it took a long time to get to the train. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. Starting today, today, today, today, now capital T or lowercase big T, little old big d oh, two day day. You are gonna work on being on time time management. Yes, whatever you think your time is at an hour and a half to it for hour and a half, hour and a half. So how do you do it? Let me talk to me about how you get out of your house in time and hour a by getting ready an hour and a half, I'll.
Speaker 2: Beat Becca today.
Speaker 1: You'll beat Becca well. Now that I get up for the gym, it definitely helps me start my day.
Speaker 2: And now I know how long it takes me to make breakfast. Now, so I.
Speaker 1: Wake up wherever I gotta be, I gotta see how long it takes me to get there, and by that time, I'm already thinking about how much time I have throughout whatever I'm doing. Now, when you check how long it's gonna take you to get somewhere, are you putting in depart at blank time or arrive by blank time?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to arrive by this time.
Speaker 1: So you got to work backwards from there. I've tried to do this before. It felt like I was doing a math problem. I put the address in, I said, Okay, it's going to take me forty two minutes. That means I got to be ready an hour before. That means I gotta start getting ready thirty minutes. Like I was trying to work backwards and I was like, ooh, that's too much mathematic. Yeah it's hard, I know, but I do know that if we're doing something together, one of us have to be on time. So I know, being with you, I'm like, I gotta get there before Marie. I got to because we can't both be sliding in.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, y'all, it is up. It is really funny.
Speaker 1: When I get somewhere before Sydney or anybody that I'm with, I'm very loud about it. Not me getting here before you. I shame them, But I should be ashamed to thank you Sidney, Wow, thank you for getting me together on this close to Juneteenth. I mean, I think we spent many many years being like, well, get there, when we'll get there, they're happy that our presence is a present. They should be glad we got out of bed for this booze shit. But like, I mean, the more and more I deal with people, it's like some people just they don't have no tolerance for it. They're like absolutely not. Amina used to be like that. When we worked at the Niche. She would be so pissit us coming in, you know, ten fifteen minutes late. She's like, I get from Harlem. We were doing hair, we was doing makeup. I put rhinestones on my arm. Yeah, Like my friend is diamond in crusted, like the Moondo diamond's not gonna be on time. Diamonds is full.
Speaker 2: You know that's not prompt.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Wow. There was so many years ago, and it's like I ain't even got no domins on now, and it's just like I'm just trying to make sure my part is right, trying to get sort the part is right. Damn Okay, my mess is I gotta stop watching the tiktoks that tell you about like a movie or show, because whatever they're doing, they're like, even if it's bad, even if people hate watch it, they promoted so good that it's like, well, I gotta watch this. Now they're saying it's bad, so now I have to watch the bad. So you watch movie reviews and then if they say something is trash, you feel like you need to watch it. Yeah, yes, because I was like, I don't know, they're biased, maybe it's not trash.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what movies are we talking about here? List the couple? Top three?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I'm gonna tell you it's very specific. One that I watched. Okay, I'm not gonna say I don't want to say trash. I'm not gonna say trash because that is harsh. I'm just gonna tell you the level above trash. It was just like the whole time I'm watching it, I.
Speaker 2: Was just like, why what? Why?
Speaker 1: More? More No, you're you're joking. There's no way what you're doing. More the Jonathan Major's movie. Now, I watched straw Tyler Perry, Oh what Geraji p Henson. Okay, I could not believe my mouth was open the whole time. The first ten minutes is the worst thing that could possibly happen in every shot. Waking up late for work, got your daughter, Oh your landlord's a back to vic. You you gotta get to school. Oh I don't have enough money to give lunch to my daughter. Sorry this is a spoil I should have said spoiler alert. But literally, Oh, just when you're like, oh, she's gonna have a little bit of reprieve, it's.
Speaker 2: Poorn, rain and car shut down.
Speaker 1: Now she gotta walk in the rain, goes to work. There's a robbery. She just wants her check. They rob they robbed the job. Oh wait, before they robbed the job, she got fired. She got fired, and then they said, oh, you're in cahoots. You're in cahoots with the bank robber. Oh so it set it off. Oh and I don't want to give up the whole thing. But it's a mixed with John Q. Oh you don't want to give up the whole thing? I did. No, no, no, no, no no, no, there's more. You have literally people people don't. I'm like, I'm not gonna say don't watch it, watch it, but hey, if you was having a good day, have your good day. If you're having a bad day and want to feel worse, put that on. Put that shit on. I'm having a Can I watch that to feel better about my life? No? No? I literally I was like, this is so bad. I have to watch something worse than this to feel better. Oh, to cleanse the path, to cleanse the palette of trauma. Wait, something worse than that, worse than that? And I got it? What did you watch to cleanse your Tyler Perry palth The Mortician documentary? The Mortician, Yes, documentary is about this family that owned a funeral home. Okay, white people, black people, No white people, then if it was black people, it'd probably be funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I said, Phedra, Oh, exactly funny.
Speaker 1: I said. This has to be worse than Tyler Perry worse. Okay, So y'all got to watch this documentary. It's so funny. Because I only watched the first episode, I haven't got but basically it's about this funeral home. They it's a family business, lamb, and it's basically the business is booming. Everybody's using it. Everybody everybody's using them, and they're mainly using like for caskets. So then they the son David finds out like, oh, people want to get cremated and it's much cheaper.
Speaker 2: So he's figuring out how much people are charging.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm gonna go lower than that, so I'm going beneath the rate so that everybody will come to us. Usually, when you cremate, it takes like, I don't know, like two hours, so you can really just like cremate maybe four hours, yeah, to burn a whole body. To cook a body, yes, barbecue, does it depend like no size, No, no, baby, It's just it's two hours.
Speaker 2: That's basically it.
Speaker 1: So then they realized they were like in the first year of them having cremation without him, it was like like less than two hundred bodies. This man takes over, it's in the thousands. It's in the thousands. Now, guess how they get that high killing people? No, bitch, they're already dead. What is going on? I'm like, what, he's the opposite of vigilante. I'm like, no, it's bad, batman. He's killing people. And then they're like, oh, my dad also died this morning. Okay, okay, I'll see I see what you're saying, See what you're saying, but I also was about to say, did you smunk weed? What? Cause you said he's killing people. I'm like, they're already dead. They're coming to they're saying it went from two hundred to one thousand, where all these new dead bodies come. He's what he's doing. He's packing in the bodies in the oven. So instead of putting one body, he's putting ten. I feel like one yen ten. And so he's like, he's like, hey, y'all got to stop being attached to the body. It's gone, the soul is gone. You need to just be.
Speaker 2: Rational about what fact is. They're not hearing anymore.
Speaker 1: And so in the ashes, it's like cardboard and other things in there, so you're not getting the whole person anyway. So they scooping up multiple people's ashes and like that's Uncle Fred. Yes, oh the mortician is mess exactly. It's but it's so bad. It's worse than Tyler Perry. But good. So I could go to sleep on that, and they Okay, dead bodies burned, burned in a group is what makes you no no what it was? Because he went to jail, obviously he gets out. They have all the what's the charge, what I'm getting charged for it? I mean, you know, dead body, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Basically, basically, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: When you when somebody hands over their body, you're supposed to there's just what do you call it? I forgot.
Speaker 2: There's like certain things they're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Like protocol, protocol as a mortician, like you have to have.
Speaker 2: I have no words.
Speaker 1: I have brain frog right now, but brain frog, you have to have respect for the body. And these people are paying you for I just want these ashes. I don't want communal ashes. Well, if you're paying for the group on uh, that's the team, right. If you you said it's a less than market rate, you could have spent a couple extra.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars and you would have had what you needed to have.
Speaker 1: See, now you sound like him, because that's how he was in an interview. He's like, what I'm charging to you fifty dollars and he's like a lot of these bodies they had said, oh, throw the ashes to see so there's no ceremony, no nothing. So I think this is how it started. He was like, it was a lot of bodies that were like, oh, you know, just burn them and spread the ashes.
Speaker 2: In the ocean, and nobody's accounting for them.
Speaker 1: He said, So nobody cared about them people anyway, I need to know what ocean y'all keep spreading these ashes in there, I'd be swimming. Well, I don't be swimming, but I'd be putting my feet in. It's not the dead bodies NEMO in them. Free Willy. They don't want them ashes mixing the ocean. Free Willy from the ashes of your auntie. If they don't want it, that's wild. It's really fucked up for the I feel like, for the ecosystem and all that. And half the time it's like, how you know these some of these people didn't even know how to swim? Why do you buy ocean?
Speaker 2: But them where they supposed to be lent a tree?
Speaker 1: No. I was like, put the ashes in Walmart, That's what I mean. And this that's what they said Walmart.
Speaker 2: Oh like like scatter them at yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's a docu series. It's so good, Marie. I think, honestly, we need to watch it together. I'll read roch just because there's so many times where I was like, oh, this man ain't shit. But the thing is is that he wasn't pretending, and then you know how they was getting all the bodies in.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to say. I don't even want to say. The people don't y'all gotta watch it, but this man.
Speaker 1: Is evil, evil, evil evil. He was doing a Russian doll with the bodies. Oh, he was like one person in somebody else's body. No, no, no, no, he was like, oh that shoulders take the whole shoulder off. What take the whole shoulder? I'm now I'm ruining it for everybody. But there's more. There's more episodes, so I'm not even giving you everything. He's taking the clothes off the bodies, selling it. This man is making so money. Is greedy. It's greed, close off of dead whoa selling it. This why you gotta wash your clothes when you get it at the drift shop before you wear it.
Speaker 2: You have to wash the stuff because.
Speaker 1: You don't know somebody might have almost got cremated in that blouse that you're like, oh, this is cute, vintage fit. Check wash your clothes, right fit, Check wash them clothes before you put them on your body. I don't want to say this, but I'm gonna put it out there. I have a family member that like, they were trying to get suits for him, and so they went to Men's warehouse and they got a couple of suits and they put all every suit on him, and they were like, all right, the other two, we're not gonna use those.
Speaker 2: You said, I'm not gonna finish it.
Speaker 1: You're just like the way you look, just guarantee the return policy perfect. How are you going back to Men's warehouse with dead body crumbs on?
Speaker 2: First of all, let's talk about this.
Speaker 1: How why do they need to try that different suits on them to see what they look like it's a dead body because.
Speaker 2: They want they want to make sure it matches the casket.
Speaker 1: You know Black people they like the color cords.
Speaker 2: Well, but you don't have to put the suit on the body.
Speaker 1: You can put it on it next to the lining of a casket to be like the blue really setting off the gray.
Speaker 2: It's not like curtains. You can't.
Speaker 1: It's not like curtains. You put it up against what you got. Actually, see how.
Speaker 2: I got some fabrics, watches not screaming.
Speaker 1: I hope this conversation is not triggering for anybody who had to spread some ashes or put men's warehouse on a body. But first of all, I just want to side note, this is mess. This is mess.
Speaker 2: Some things are not gonna be right, some things are gonna be all the way wrong.
Speaker 1: But this is this is why you come here if you want things to be politically correct and us to know all the facts and say it in a in a proper way.
Speaker 2: No, it's not happening. Also, it's a podcast.
Speaker 1: You're not listening to ten ten wins or Fox News or I don't even know all the news networks NBR. Yeah, it's not the daily, the daily, the Daily? Bread is it? Was it the daily? It's not that m anyway. That is Messydney, thank you for sharing that. It was Marie the mortician. Yo.
Speaker 2: When I tell y'all went to bed like this, you want this?
Speaker 1: You slapped your hands on your chest like a dead buddy.
Speaker 2: So watching that, do you want to be cremated?
Speaker 1: You think? Yo? This woman had a can, a can that looked like like astrology cards was in it. She was like, I thought my father was in it. Then she puts the ashes on her hands. She said, I don't think this is my father.
Speaker 2: I said, get out of here. Drama drama.
Speaker 1: This needs to be on Broadway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to I went.
Speaker 1: To this guy's house once and we were all sitting around the table.
Speaker 2: They somebody poured drinks. We get ready to drink.
Speaker 1: He like tapped that tap tap that the thing in the middle and I was like what, but everybody's tapping their glass like kind of like toasting it. Yeah, and he was like, that's my father in that can. I said, why is he on the table? Also, why do I have to tap? I don't know that, man? Is that how they cheers? Yeah, they're like tap that. I mean maybe it's a trainy thing, but I don't know what. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was a.
Speaker 1: Tidadians in the building accent. Oh you're any training. I don't know any I apologize, I apologize any trend Dadians listening.
Speaker 2: If that's in your culture. In the comments, let's know. And if it's not, also, let us know. It's mess.
Speaker 1: It's mess. It's nice when we're here for yeah, but it's it's It's already only the beginning of the week and already a lot of mess has transpired. Oh, Marie, another thing, Well wait no, let me, I'm hugging what you guys. Sis, Oh, I was just gonna talk about how I was late to the Tonys.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I thought you talked about that already.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, I was late to Sunset Boulevard.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yes, no say that as well. Say that, Sis, bring that, I'll bring that back in.
Speaker 2: I just you know.
Speaker 1: I was invited as a content creator, and so the whole point was for me to create content to get people to watch the Tonys. And they were like, we want you to be there, we want you to be there at one twenty pm, and the Tony started at eight pm? And I said, well, why would that's mad hours? And I said, I'm not, I'm not, I will, I shan't, I can't, I won'ts. But somebody was mad at me, like I was shooting content while I was running late and giving people updates that I was like twenty minutes and then thirty minutes or whatever late. And somebody sent me a DM and said, do better.
Speaker 2: Well, do better. Being late is not cute, Marie. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I think you don't need to be in my inbox? DM and me like that, we're just trying to look out for you, sister. No, listen, I got there. When I got there, and you know, I didn't miss a bunch of photo op ops. But I didn't make it to the red carpet, and that was at like four thirty. So from from one o'clock till four thirty, and then from four thirty to eight o'clock it was a lot. And then my phone was at nineteen percent when the actual Tony started at eight o'clock. It's too long of a day. I wasn't even nominated. You were there for what wo RK work? Right?
Speaker 2: But let the record show even though I was late to get in there, I.
Speaker 1: Was already shooting content at the crib about the Tonys, right, So I was already. It's not like I was late for work and not working.
Speaker 2: I was doing the work.
Speaker 1: Hey Mary, you know it sound good? Hello, el it sounds what's your employer are saying? Because me, I ain't your employer. My employer is me. Okay, you're your own boss. But if the boss say show up late, then we all late. Let's go listen. It's meta. It's meta, and meta has what we've been late to many a thing for because of meta and or facebooks or Instagram. So you know, I was doing what I needed to do to get where I needed to get.
Speaker 2: Miss Marie, I'm gonna touch your hand when I say this. Your hands so soft.
Speaker 1: Oh, but I'm saying something seriously. Okay, let me get your soft, squishy hand, Marie.
Speaker 2: Half of the year's gone. Yeah, the other half of the years up to you. It's in your hands.
Speaker 1: I think you really can, at least most of the week, be on time most of the week, most of the week.
Speaker 2: So how what's that four days?
Speaker 1: Or if I have like four things to do on one day, like on time to three of the things, or one day needs to be an on time day. And this is the thing. Marie is so charming and funny, and when she shows up you're like mad, But then you're like, well, she is a good time and she's gonna be great. So I guess, I guess I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna I said, starting today, today, today, not tomorrow tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm starting today.
Speaker 1: Okay. We could be on Broadway. We could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well a little singing duo situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you can sing and dance at the same time? No, okay, So I'm one day nine of hard seventy five, like you've been doing it for at least Dan.
Speaker 2: It's nine.
Speaker 1: I'm on my ninth day and so I have to work out twice a day. So I work out now, me and my partner, Dwayne, my mate, my living mate, we work out together. But he's like, oh, we're gonna get tired of this. We gotta we need to like take a class or whatever. So he's like, would you take a dancing class? And I was like, I got two left feet. I don't know, I'm being embarrassed. He said, okay, well let's let's do let's do something together. Now I have the video. He's so good. Yeah, he's a professional dancer. I was like, I don't want to go to your class. I need to go to the novice class, right, because he's gonna be on that fast seven day.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna be in the back Like wait, what what is it?
Speaker 1: Huh? Because people who are like trained dances, they learn choreography quick, so we gotta see it like twice. Yeah, he's good at memory. I mean even with lines. I mean I'm just like, so there's nothing you can't do. YEA cool? I hate that? Actually hate that.
Speaker 2: No, I love that, but I love that. I'm like, can you give that to me?
Speaker 1: I want that. I'm so left. I'm like, but Sidney, I've seen you dance before. You you can figure it out. That was red Bull. This is me just clear clear.
Speaker 2: Well can you do like an asai bowl? Can you do well?
Speaker 1: I'm working on my sugar intake so like I have to. It depends on what kind of fruits I'm putting in there. This is crazy, Like, I can't believe I'm doing this in the summer. This is ridiculous. And I'm like, where are the apps? My back hurts, my neck and my back hurt, my legs aching, where are the muscles? Oh? You think after you said you on your ninth day you thought you was gonna have abs already?
Speaker 2: I mean, hellol, it's coming.
Speaker 1: I feel like Jesus came out the wound with abs like I need the same. Oh girl, I didn't know that you knew marrying them like that. I was there at the births. What you're talking about, you the godmother God? I was there and everything I was. I was a what's that wife? The midwe I was the midwife and then what's that wife?
Speaker 2: The mid one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now Sydney, I feel like you after like thirty.
Speaker 1: Days, you'll thirty the results.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. Any days, I think realistically you need like a month.
Speaker 1: If there's any listeners who are like trying to change their lives and they're like in this transformative period, like how long did it take you to be like I'm seeing results?
Speaker 2: Because that's what I'm here. I'm here for the results.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you know what, Sidney, you not gonna see the results in you. Somebody else is gonna look at you one day and be like, oh snap, girl, like this little boss up, and you're gonna be like, it's because you see yourself every day and Dwayne sees you every day. Yeah, so it's gonna take somebody from the outside looking in to be like oh snaps. And it's not gonna happen on the ninth day, baby, oh m. But the thing is okay, So this is what's crazy because people say, oh, you already look good, you look great? What are you Like? I was going on stage like I'm doing hard seventy five and they're like why, and it's like, baby, it's like more than just I love a child looking good. It's more about like feeling good, like being disciplined and sticking to something.
Speaker 2: You know, even though you know, I love giving up.
Speaker 1: I love tapping now, I love giving up. I'd be like, you know what I got, You got it, you got it.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Give up, but sometimes there's sweet relief and giving up.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you to give up, but I'm saying, like, you know, sometimes have you like done a plank and you gotta hold it for like sixty seconds or thirty second, whatever amount of time, and sometimes you just gotta bend the knee. You have to tap that knee down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I go so mu's better.
Speaker 1: But then I don't know, maybe you're disappointed in yourself because you could have made it all the way, Like we could have made it to We could have made it to the play, but we would not have made it through, Okay, I'm sure of that. I was way too hungry and the play is two and a half hours long, and we would have been sitting there in the dark listening to Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? No, don't she be sure girlfriend hot like me? Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? That's it. That's that, yo, we gotta do. Let's talk about what you're gonna eat for the summer, because Heart seventy five says the summer's gonna be hard for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, I've been making breakfast pretty much every day, so it's like art boiled eggs, like veggies, turkey, bacon. I think we might get a blender. Oh, I'm gonna start making smoothie. New developments over there, lend. But the problem is with the blenders is like, that's so much stuff you gotta buy.
Speaker 2: Produce is expensive right now.
Speaker 1: Produce is expensive, but.
Speaker 2: What you mean you gotta get milk or like a juice base.
Speaker 1: I still have dairy, but I've toned down tremendously.
Speaker 2: I don't have no milk, no more.
Speaker 1: No oat milk for you, no almond milk. You still drinking whole milk like you like it's nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I love a red cap. I love a red cap. I stand on that.
Speaker 1: I was raised by the red cap. Wow, the red cap feel like maga. But bo No, No, not like that like cat, the red cap on the milk. You know it's the red cap. No, people who are Republicans, you knew what the f I men. But I'm saying Republicans probably drink a whole milk more.
Speaker 2: Than anybody else. No, they don't drink any milk.
Speaker 1: They drink a whole milk from the ball. They don't look like they have they made out of milk. No, they see through.
Speaker 2: The old milk is like blue States. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know I was raised in a home where they did two percent milk and I hated that.
Speaker 2: I hate white water.
Speaker 1: I was like, what do you this is? No, honestly, it was like water down glue. It just was just weird. It's like, what are you guys doing? And then they will put the splendor in the corn flakes, the sweet and low in the corn flake. They're like, oh, we can't have sugar. I'm like, where am I living? This is child abuse? Splendor in the corn flake? Yes, so sticky glue, sast cereal. It was nasty, like there was so many years. I remember when I finally had tricks. Oh, I remember Trick. When it was cracked for me, I was jumping on the walls because I was like, oh my god, this is pure sugar. Praise be what's your favorite cereal from when you were a kid. My favorite cereal to list some few?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, you got it. You know, I know the cereal.
Speaker 1: I liked cinnamon toast crunch that was good, Fruit Loops that was cute. I like the Rice Crispy Treats that was actually rice, like chunks of rice crispy. That was like limited edition or something like that. For some reason, they took it off the shelves and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: We candy. It was the best I remember so good.
Speaker 1: I feel like I had that cereal one time and then I and then it never was at the store of again.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like Sprite Remix. Did you have that? I didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Oh I had Sprite Remix in college and I was like, oh, this is bomb, And then it was gone, what's sprite remix? It's sprite, but like with a twist, like they wouldn't explain what flavor it was, but it felt kind of like tropical issues. Oh it was sprite, but it tasted like a red some yes, but I.
Speaker 2: Tell you it messed me up so bad.
Speaker 1: I had that with Absolute Citron and when I tell you, it rocked my socks. I said, I'll never touch either of these again. And then it was off the shelves anyway, and I said, God, Gods, don't play about me. Yo.
Speaker 2: Remember when they tried to introduce purple ketchup or.
Speaker 1: Something I don't remember, say purple ketchup or blue ketchup. It was a different color ketchup, and it was like, I mean, my mother didn't buy it, but it just it just looked wrong.
Speaker 2: I think that's.
Speaker 1: Why you look so good, because your family didn't introduce you to all that trash. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My mom was like, I'm not buying that, and it was.
Speaker 1: Like please what purple ketchup? No, yeah, it looks like you didn't have spam Diana sausages. My dad bought those ones, and my mother laughed at him, and then me and my my siblings were like, lim, can I taste it's a sausage in the can? What is that nasty? Yeah? But I didn't have spam until recently, like for the first time, like maybe like two years ago.
Speaker 2: I had spam fried spam bomb. And now what you eat in the spam with what pears well with spam rice.
Speaker 1: Rice, but also eggs, like make it for breakfast and stuff spam and eggs. Yeaes spam and eggs. You can make a little spam sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the spam is the bread.
Speaker 1: No, girl, you put the spam on the bread and then put like some cheese in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're doing all types of things.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: So do you miss spam during the heart seventy five?
Speaker 1: No? I will say. The second day, I'm walking and I never ever ever seen donut shop like that.
Speaker 2: I would It was like every other block was a donut shot.
Speaker 1: I said, I would love a glaze donut. Oh, a gleaz don'nut sound nice? And and the thing is that has made me so on edge coffee on seventy six I can't wait to guzzle down an espresso. Are you serious? So you're gonna go through all of this, You gonna get the caffeine out of your system in these seventy five days, and then on the seventy sixth day, you're gonna wake up and get coffee. This is how but this is how disgusting addiction is that I'm on the ninth day, I'm still thinking about and I'm like, I can't wait till this is over so I can drink it again. Yeah, but you know what, after the seventy five days, you might not even be thinking about coffee.
Speaker 2: You might not be missing the taste of it when you're done. I hope, I pray.
Speaker 1: They say that when you get something out of your system and you reintroduce it, you're like, this is nasty.
Speaker 2: This actually doesn't taste good at all.
Speaker 1: And I believe that because even at my like worse in terms of coffee, like having like five shots a day, I was like, this is so nasty. I would have to wash it down with like a juice. You drink espresso and then you watch it down with juice.
Speaker 2: That's not very European.
Speaker 1: Girl. I didn't know you was first of all, five espresso shots a day is wild and crazy and still going to sleep baby still zzz zzz top.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, something is wrong with me.
Speaker 1: But it was really that I was immune to the caffeine because I've had so much.
Speaker 2: Because I'm drinking the coffee.
Speaker 1: Then doing a Red Bull at night. It was sick of so what are you what are you prepping for?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 2: It was just to have conversations and to be on stage.
Speaker 1: That was all. I wasn't folding no clothes. I wasn't getting no work done this. You wasn't working on no memoir.
Speaker 2: No, you was just just to maintain.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Sidney, let's okay, you know what. I'm reinvigorated for the hard seventy five. Okay, that's too much coffee in your life.
Speaker 2: Sis, Oh thank you, mother, drink mother.
Speaker 1: Show them your giant thermist of water so the listeners can see where we at, and I think we're like right here, there's almost half well, you know, because when I do my walk later, I'm gonna have to bring this with me, which is embarrassing. But this is a weapon.
Speaker 2: I wish, I bitch, what like this is I be carrying it? Like?
Speaker 1: But I remember going to dinner with you guys, and y'all mate, y'all roasted meat.
Speaker 2: Cydny blopped that on the table.
Speaker 1: We were like, yeah, were gonna need a table for ten because the thermist needs a chair as well. They wanted me to hold somebody's baby, rosebuds baby, and it's like, well, Sidny's got our own baby. You got this. It's a bad dad. I can't wait for you to have your fall body together, which is crazy because the fall you don't really show off your body.
Speaker 2: This is when the turtlenecks is poppubut.
Speaker 1: But you can do a crop top under the leather jacket. Nah, girl, I might if i'm if I'm really like talking my shit. Girl, I'm not wearing a jacket. I'm not wearing a jacket, and I'm sleeveless. You think everywhere you think the hard seventy five is gonna make your anemia go away? Maybe, girl, because now I'm just putting things in my body that I never have before, like fruits, vegetables. Wow, that's all types of I just was not doing it. String beans, cauliflower, cauliflower, CAULI aleutely spell it. I don't know, but I was putting it in my mouth. I think we can spell cauliflower if we tried it together. See a U l I flower boo. Okay, Callie, no child left behind over here, but we might.
Speaker 2: Have left you bond. Now check our math. Is that the right way to spell cauliflower?
Speaker 1: It feels right, all right, So Marie, I have I'm gonna bring mess or just livings?
Speaker 2: Just living?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is this message?
Speaker 2: Just living?
Speaker 1: This woman Goods on Instagram and she's like, yep, met this man. You know we're dating. I'm like this is the one. We're like planning our future together. And I'm like, do this is who I want to be with? Boom, she gets pregnant. She tells him she's pregnant. He like, actually, run that back. I'm married and you need you need. I don't even think he offered the five hundred dollars, but he was like, you got to handle that, get rid of it. Yeah. So then she goes to the internet says all this and she's like I can't believe you know, I'm like forty and this is happening to me, Like I'm six weeks pregnant. All the comments are like, girl, you are in enough time to get that. At Bobo, they were like, do you need somebody to pull up to plant parenthood with juices? What do you need?
Speaker 2: You want some sweats? You want a two pie set?
Speaker 1: You gotta get, Like, don't don't ruin your life like this, Yeah, not ruin your life with a baby, but like ruin your life in like a messy situation. They're like, if he's already saying I'm not gonna be here for this. Believe him, Yes, believe him? Is it mess that she double backed and was like, actually, I'm gonna make this work.
Speaker 2: I'm not with him, but like, I'm gonna have this baby with or without him. Where does she meet him?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Since you know, I don't know the specifics. I'm listening in and out, in and out.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: We know that she's six weeks, but we don't know where she met this. No, I don't know if it's a train, a plane, or hinge. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it messy or just living for her to be like, I'm still gonna have this baby. Yeah, I feel like it's a little bit of both, but I understand why. Like you said, she's forty, this could be her last chance to do it, and you know, at your big age to be showing up at the plant parenthood or the gynecologist to terminate a pregnancy. It's like, can you if this is something that you can do on your own, and you've decided you want to do it, then I guess do it. But it's also messy because she's now gonna be tied to that man forever. Like if he's telling you to get rid of it, and he doesn't want no parts. He's not gonna he's not gonna help you out. But if you want this kid to have relationship with their father, then you know that's where the mess is. I don't know. I see so people in the comments, they're like, okay, so if you agreeing to like having the kid, then why are you going back to him and being like, oh I need child support?
Speaker 2: He already said I don't want no parts, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a tough one.
Speaker 1: You know what's mess? Why is it on the internet? Like, just don't leave us out of it? I don't want I like, why am I hearing this? I should not be allowed to hear something so personal while I'm in the shower. But wig off, that's what the internet is now. First of all, she said, I'm not gonna get engaged to this married man. I'm gonna get the engagement on socials. She said, let me tell you something. This video gonna go viral and then I'm gonna share my wish list and get everything that my baby needs.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's the train of thought.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, before I make a decision, before I post a certain picture, or I'll post a certain video, I'll message you and be like which one is better? Or message my and I'll message my sister and I messaged like a couple different people, and then you know, based on what the group says, I'll take that into consideration. But I mean, going on social media to ask people if you should have an abortion or not? Is is miss But I don't think she asked that. I think she was just saying, like, you know, this is what's happening. Like I think she was like, I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I mean it was it was like fourteen thousand comments, I'm sure, and most of them were like what in support of her or telling her to you know. Yeah, they were like since what state you live in? Is it? Because if you and New York, girl, there's about three other locations quick fast. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then other people's like I can't believe all these women, like this is disgusting behavior.
Speaker 2: What's disgusting telling her she should go to you know, and she got a good job.
Speaker 1: Did she look? What did her house look like in the background, what was the we'll call the cabinet? Did she have like with the bead of Queen's size, like no, no, I just I will say this. I think you know, if you think that you're ready to have a child, I'm obviously all in support in that, but I also think you got to think about the child, like is this a situation that makes sense for this human being? Like some things are preventable, and you know, that's how I think about my mom. Sometimes it's like, Okay, the first kid, all right, she didn't get it right, That's okay.
Speaker 2: The second kid is like, all right, you know what, maybe you're working through it. You might be better.
Speaker 1: The third kid. The third kid, you're like, oh man, I don't want to have this third kid. It's like, Mama, you gotta close the shop down twenty four hours, no more new customers. That's that's insane. By the third kid, you still you're like, oh man, another kid. It's like, yeah, so you have to do things to make sure you're not having you're not getting pregnant. I understand that. But if she did that, then you wouldn't be here. What would you do? What do No? What would you do without you? Yeah? Yeah, I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be in the red room with nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, I think that was the gayest thing I've heard. You say, I'll be bro but you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I met a woman.
Speaker 2: Oh at that dinner that we was at a couple of months ago, I met a lady.
Speaker 1: The girl who was sitting next to me, she's pregnant, and she was saying that she had she she was an author, and she was a successful, you know, woman in the corporate world and YadA YadA, YadA ya, and she was single and she didn't find a partner and her biological clock ticking and she decided she's having a baby by herself.
Speaker 2: It's women who decide that they just gonna do it, and they're not gonna wait for somebody to the right person or the right time. They're like, the time is now. I have the means I'm having this baby. Did you get that she has the means?
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I asked what the lady in the background her house looked like, like, did it look like she had the means?
Speaker 2: Or was she doing it in her car?
Speaker 1: Like? And what going to go with it was that in a car. I don't think you need to be rich to have a child, but I do know the you know, mental anguish that you have to deal with when you have like a deadbeat baby daddy. I personally don't know about that, but that's not all you know, the mental language. No, no, no, But I know people who had to deal with that. It's affected because it doesn't just affect the mother and the child, affects everybody that's around them. It affects your tribe. It's trickled down. It doesn't when people make decisions you're like, it's just me, and no, that's not the case.
Speaker 2: We all all involved.
Speaker 1: Now. It takes a village. It does take a village. But if you have a village that can help you do it, then do it. But me personally, that's not the way that I would want to do it. And I don't even know if I ever need to do it.
Speaker 2: But a liar baby, a married man's baby. I need to know where she met him. You know what, I'll go back. I'll find out for you.
Speaker 1: And it's probably something crazy like she met him at at the Lord's house, she met him at God's house. You know what I'm giving it's given church, yes, and he and that means he was he wasn't bringing his wife to church like he's a teator for multiple in multiple ways.
Speaker 2: That's O D. Shall we read some of these messages?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend and I have been together a year, but she is the love of my life. There's no one that compares to her. I want you guys to know. Both of those sentences had an exclamation mark at the end of the day. So it's the love of my life and no one compares to her. A few months ago, though, I messed up. I had a friend who is also a lesbian, who was literally just a friend. We barely talked, but when we did it was usually just, hey, this happened, and I need advice before I run my mouth kind of thing. I didn't mention it to my girlfriend simply because we don't speak that often or about anything disrespectful. My girlfriend found it and said I broke her trust for not telling her I was friends with a lesbian. She is friends with tons and half she's done stuff with, but never had a relationship. Well months later after, she said she would get over it because I didn't do anything wrong technically, she keeps throwing jabs like I hope you never cheat on me, or I hope you're not talking to anybody you're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: It hurts my feelings.
Speaker 1: I know I should have told her about it, but I haven't spoken to this girl since out of respect to my girlfriend. I need help on how to get my girlfriend to stop saying these things about me cheating and stuff, because it really digs at me and puts me into a space of being with my exes who all all did this because they were up to something. What do I do? Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, so do you think that she's saying that?
Speaker 1: Do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 2: I mean, hit dogs, holla?
Speaker 1: So if you're if you're because like if I see a message and I'm like, this looks sketchy, but like I'm like, I don't like this. I don't ever want to see this again. If you could say okay, then no problem, then we.
Speaker 2: Want to clean slate again.
Speaker 1: But if I keep egging it on and I still don't trust you and I'm picked, why why do I not have no trust at all? You just y'all were just friends. You're like, you didn't tell me I didn't like that, but you didn't do anything, So why would I keep like pegging you about? Oh? I hope you don't cheat on me. Oh, you didn't tell me nothing.
Speaker 2: I need to know how she found out. Did she go through your phone?
Speaker 1: You know she did?
Speaker 2: She was through your phone had so.
Speaker 1: It sounds like your girlfriend didn't trust you in the first place for her to be going through your phone, and now every time she sees you talking to somebody, she's like happy, don't cheat it, do feel like something? Why is she so suspicious? Is she hot in something?
Speaker 2: And why is she going through your phone? The people need to know that's mess. Leave my phone alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you have that like feeling in your heart and in your gut, that's like, let me get that cold because I'm going through that phone.
Speaker 2: You already you're going out the door.
Speaker 1: You got you gotta leave because it's like, if I feel like I have to break your trust to get the truth, that's too many steps that we laps and obstacles were going through. It's just like get somebody.
Speaker 2: Else, Yeah, do something else.
Speaker 1: And you're telling us that you weren't saying anything crazy, you weren't being disrespectful. You were just asking like, hey, this happened, like asking for advice and stuff. So if that's all that it was, what did she see that made her so upset exact because it's a lesbian.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she looked like there, it is, she probably cute. She probably a cute ass lesbian, maybe a little bit younger.
Speaker 1: She and those two piece fashion over sets, looset heels, and you're like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's not just a regular friend. You know what I'm saying. She wasn't in no a six sweat and suit from Tzara, a pretty little thing, two piece, Like I said.
Speaker 1: One of those lesbians with the lashes and you know, microbladed eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Lesbians with lashes, they exist SEMs.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I would. I would sit down and be like, hey, okay, I thought we had a clean slate. I said, I would not do this anymore. I like, I won't lie to you or won't not tell you information. I thought we moved on. You keep bringing this up? What's up? What is this about? Yeah? You need to hit her with one of these a If you can't forgive me for this, if this is something that is you're gonna hold over my head forever, then maybe we should go our separate ways. Maybe we should go our separate ways. That's the title of the episode. Yeah, I'm back, baby, I'm back. You can't stop me, but I'm telling it. I'm telling the title, and I.
Speaker 2: Will say you you did it it, tosok. You almost a whole hour to say that. So people were comments and they're like, no, I love when she says.
Speaker 1: That, say that title.
Speaker 2: They were like, what ass wipe told.
Speaker 1: Sydney not to say the title? Come my messengers.
Speaker 2: I love y'all. Miss Yeah, that was I think that's it.
Speaker 1: That's all we got. This was a really fulfilling solo. Marie. I feel like I hope that you guys enjoyed this. On the way to work, I know that's where some of y'all listen. Where else do people listen. I mean a lot of people have cars, a lot of people are doing many tasks and they're like they need something to hear in the background.
Speaker 2: And they love it.
Speaker 1: They love us.
Speaker 2: Here's a question for the episode. We need y'all to answer the question.
Speaker 1: Is it mess or just living to be forty years old and have a baby by a married man who told you not to have the baby. We just want to know. I need to know you're like most of me, but maybe it's not to you, okay, and please continue to leave reviews. I love all the reviews.
Speaker 2: Keep them.
Speaker 1: I need y'all to flood the reviews. We need more.
Speaker 2: I want more on Spotify and we need a hard seventy five.
Speaker 1: We need a hard time. Get's drink a lot of work today, Goodbye Boy. Mess with Sidney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcast created and hosted by Sidney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, edited a mixed by Brian Jeffries. If you like your messages read on air, please email us at mess Thepodcast at gmail dot com or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight