Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Today's Scary is in charge? Scary is on the phone. What's going on? Scary? Go for it? Good morning, Kim, Good morning. So you want to play a phone tap on your dad?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I hear he owns a pepperd Farm cookie route.
Speaker 3: That's correct, he owns and you deliver for him.
Speaker 2: What do you want to do to him?
Speaker 3: Well, I drive a truck and I want to say that on the way to one of the stores, I had forgotten to lock the door at the previous store, so all the cookies went all over the highway.
Speaker 2: We're gonna listen in and you call him right here?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, hello dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Kim.
Speaker 2: I have a big problem. What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're gonna kill me.
Speaker 1: Come on, Kim, tell me what I must not have.
Speaker 3: Locked the door coming from shop?
Speaker 1: Right so that you do that a lot?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do, because I know I know a couple of times. How much stuff to do?
Speaker 3: All but eleven cases?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: All the stuff but eleven cases. I'm on Root fifteen, I'm on a payphone.
Speaker 1: You mean there's stuff all over the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all, but there's just eleven cases in the truck. Yeah, you gotta be kidding, Kim.
Speaker 1: Now I'll get out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh, Kimberly, what do I do?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Didn't anybody beat it you or anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I found out.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many times I've seen you do that. You gotta ride back, you, you gotta try and.
Speaker 3: Find that stuff. Oh my god, Dad, Oh my god, Dad is right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I came down.
Speaker 3: Virture Valley and I was on going up through fifteen.
Speaker 1: Jesus Chrystal mighty. I don't believe this.
Speaker 3: That's probably ten thousand dollars worth of product.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you gotta show you using your head a little bit, Tim, You do that all the time. You just shut that you don't push that thing down.
Speaker 3: DA Is there any way we can get refunded for these things?
Speaker 1: No, No, we can't, Kim, Nope.
Speaker 2: Nice today?
Speaker 4: Yo? Are these cookies for free?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: The damaged ones?
Speaker 4: That's great?
Speaker 2: What do you have you have Milanos in here, Kim kimb Away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Don't be giving a park away. Get that stuff scooped up so we at least have account so I know what I can deduct what I can get rid of.
Speaker 4: Can I take a package of sauce? Alito?
Speaker 3: No? No, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna use these, right?
Speaker 1: Tell them you boss on me, and you're gonna get fired if you don't. If if he.
Speaker 3: Starts taking stuff, yeah, I'm gonna get fired.
Speaker 1: I you really can't.
Speaker 4: Take those just case over here is on damage.
Speaker 3: Please don't touch them.
Speaker 4: I got two kids at home.
Speaker 1: Tell them no, we can't have them. Tell you pull the cops.
Speaker 3: If it does. Put them on the phone.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, hey, listen. Are these are your cookies?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They are my cookies, and don't touch them a right?
Speaker 4: Can I have a package of Milanos?
Speaker 1: No, you can't have a package of Milanos? But they're all leaders are up there, old cops. So you're stealing the stuff and I'm allowed to take it.
Speaker 4: I've never seen someone cookies before. I've been following her for like ten miles. These cookies are all over the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we'll take life and play down World cups.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, get the cookies problem.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take him.
Speaker 2: How about dad?
Speaker 3: Keep been phone tasted?
Speaker 1: Really, remember how you said you thought.
Speaker 3: They were fake?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 2: This is scary.
Speaker 4: Jones.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell you what I think. You're You're you're absolutely horrible. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. Elvis Duran phone tab totally on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show