Speaker 1: All right, news, round up, information overload hour. Here's a total free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you'd like to join us. So, we ran another part of our interview with Donald Trump last night that I had from earlier in this week, and it's just that we covered so much ground. I just thought I would bring you that interview because it's him in his own words in a setting where it's just him thinking, and I just think to hear him make his closing argument. Now, we did invite Kamala Harris and she never got back to us London. Do you think that's hot? I find that very insulting. I feel like a piece of garbage. I really do.
Speaker 2: But she didn't get back to us. Are you surprised by that? I'm never surprised by the left, Sean. You should know that it's a good point. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Here's my second part of my interview with Donald Trump is.
Speaker 3: Say a rhetoric put in your life in jeopardy, further jeopardy.
Speaker 4: You look, you have a lot of very arranged people in this country.
Speaker 5: You have a lot of assassinations people I looked at the two that we're talking about. I'm disappointed that the FBI hasn't opened up some of these phones. And one guy had six phones and the other one had three apps, and two of the three apps supposedly were far and based. I mean, maybe there was something to it. They should be looking at it. They should be opening up those phones. Why haven't they opened up the six phones? And why haven't they opened up the three apps? So the first one had three apps, and I think they were encrypted, and it was they were far and think of it, these were foreign apps.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you think they'd be opening them up.
Speaker 5: It's just strange. Look, we have a strange situation going on. I will say this, I don't think there's ever been a president that's had more support and strong support than I have. When you mentioned Madison Square Garden before, everybody said you can't do how are you going to have a hill up Madison Square Garden, I said, well, well, I filled up the Nassau Coliseum and it's almost the same size, and we could have filled it up three or four times. I mean, the crowds there were the same thing. And when I saw that, I said, let's go for Manna Rasey.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that small. You've had a number of big rides. New Jersey I'm scared of.
Speaker 5: New Jersey was one hundred and seven thousand people.
Speaker 4: If if you were president and your opponent.
Speaker 3: Was being targeted in our country by Iranian assassination squads and your president.
Speaker 4: What would you do?
Speaker 5: I would tell them And even if I didn't like my part, they can't love me because I'm very critical of them. But I'm critical for a reason because they don't know what they're doing. Look, we have wars, the Middle East is blowing up. Ukraine would have never been attacked by Russia. If I were president, October seventh would have never happened in Israel.
Speaker 4: All those people would be alive.
Speaker 5: We wouldn't have had inflation, we would have had Afghanistan, the most embarrassing day in our history, would never have taking place like that. We would have kept the Bogram because it was one hour of the biggest air force base, one of the biggest.
Speaker 4: In the world. We gave it up to China.
Speaker 5: China occupies it now, not Afghanistan. We gave it up to China, one hour away from where China builds it's nuclear weapons. Wouldn't it be a great thing if we had that we walked away. We have incompetent people running our country. They're very dangerous people. They're dangerous because they're incompetent. She's grossly incompetent. Plus she's a radical left person, and any person that has her ideology, I mean, you could go through her ideology. It's the ideology of a communist and this country's not ready for that, and I don't think it ever will be.
Speaker 4: If it is, we're in big trouble. Let's go to your closing arguments.
Speaker 3: McDonald's Al Smith dinner, three hours on Shoe Rogan, your rallies at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 4: I've known you a long time, long before you.
Speaker 3: Ever decided to get into this crazy political world.
Speaker 4: That you're right.
Speaker 3: I think I know you well enough to see that you're having a lot of fun. It's a lot at steak, but I can tell that you are definitely having a good time. Am I wrong in my perception?
Speaker 5: Not only are you right when you say that, when you say good.
Speaker 4: Time, it's hard to say I'm having a.
Speaker 5: Good time because you know, yesterday I did three rallies. I did you know when you're I've got fifty eight days in a row, no days off. I'm amazed she's taken two days off in the last few days.
Speaker 4: I said, you know, you're you're getting down.
Speaker 5: I think it was down to like we're down to fourteen days and she was taking days off all the time. And you know she only does you know, she'd do like one little event. And they don't get any people at their events. You know, they bust them in. I don't bust anybody. They bust them in. They don't get people. And when they leave. You saw Beyonce. They came in to see Beyonce. Beyonce didn't sing. They all left and she's standing there making a speech. There was nobody there and everybody was screaming, cursing because of what happened. Look, we have a real campaign. This is a movement like we've never had in this country. And it's not a question of am I having a good time. I think we're making tremendous progress. We have to save the country, our country. We are a nation in decline. I say it. We're a nation and serious decline, and we can't go through another four years. I don't think we could go through another year like this. We have criminals coming into our country at a level that's never been seen before.
Speaker 4: And to me, the biggest thing.
Speaker 5: I know the Poles say the economy and inflation and everything, but and the border is number three. I think the border is number one for a really great American. The border is number one because we're allowing tens of thousands.
Speaker 4: Think of it.
Speaker 5: Is announced the border patrol, which is so great. They did things which they've never done before. They announced last week how many of different crimes have coming.
Speaker 4: They said, thirteen.
Speaker 5: Thousand and ninety nine exact murderers, people that murdered, people that were in jail have been released into our country. They said sixteen thousand drug lords, drug dealers.
Speaker 4: I mean, everything's exactly detailed. On two. They never did that before.
Speaker 5: They never they announced the total, but they wouldn't say what the crimes were.
Speaker 4: Think of it.
Speaker 5: They've released over thirteen thousand convicted killers, many of them killed far more than one person, and they're now roaming the fields of our country. We made America grade and now we're going to make America great again. We're going to make it great again. And we have the formula. It's down pat this country. We're gonna have jobs, we're gonna have countries pouring back into our country. You're going to see something. And now I know everybody in Washington. I didn't know anybody. I was not a Washington person. I was rarely there. I know everybody. I know the good, the strong, the weak, the stupid.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 5: I know everybody. And we're going to make this country great again. And we have to save our country. If they won this election, our country is finished. She's going to raise everybody's taxes. Every company is going to move out of America. We're not going to have any she would force them out of America. She doesn't know what she's doing. She's not a smart person, and she doesn't know what she is doing. We're going to use certain things against other countries that have taken advantage of us, having to do with the most beautiful word in the dictionary called tariff. And we're going to make so much money in this country. We're going to pay off our debt. We're going to do things that nobody thought possible. It's going to happen all quickly.
Speaker 4: Addiction.
Speaker 3: Your threat of tariffs is going to prevent them from putting tariffs on US.
Speaker 5: So in Mexico, which is a real threat to us. By the way, two ways, they're killing hundreds of thousands of people by letting Fenton all another thing come through our border.
Speaker 4: We should stop it. I had to stop. I had it very close to stop.
Speaker 5: I had the strongest border in his Now we have the worst border.
Speaker 4: In the history of the world.
Speaker 5: I had the strongest word the day you saw that you are the day I left office, I had the strongest border in the history of our country. Now we have the worst border ever in the world. There's never been a border in the world where twenty one million people were allowed to come across almost at one time.
Speaker 4: It's crazy what we're doing.
Speaker 5: But we're going to have a country that's going to be strong and respected again.
Speaker 4: We're going to have a.
Speaker 5: Country where the taxes are going down, where the quality of life is going up. We're going to have a country they don't respect us. You know, it's interesting. I went to Abbi of Japan, Shinzo. He was a great friend who was assassinated. He was a great gentleman. I said, Shinzo, you deal with us is horrible. He said, I know you were going to come. I said, what do you mean. He said, I knew at some point he would come. For twenty five years, nobody came. He said, no, America never came to renegotiate the deal. I knew you were going to do it, and I renegotiated the deal, and I was stuck with a bad deal to start off with. We had a bad deal with Japan. This is Japan. But I renegotiated with South Korea with this. And now, don't forget I'm negotiating from a bad place because they have these deals that were made by people that were either really stupid or corrupt. They had to be corrupt to make these deals. We have the worst trade deals. I was fixing these trade deals. I was taking care of our country. But the bottom line is this, We're going to be respected again. We're going to make America great again. And there's nothing in the world I'd rather be doing. I don't want to be in some beautiful beach. I don't want to be sitting in some far away hotel where it's very nice in watching television or doing something. I want to be doing what I'm doing. It's so incredible. We've made such and this is a movement. By the way, isn't this is a movement maybe like the world has never seen Mega make America great again. The world has never seen a movement like this, And I think we're doing very well. We're leading everything. We're against the opposition, and the opposition is also the.
Speaker 4: Fake news media. They're terrible all the way terrible.
Speaker 3: So we're not going to have the Americans won't have to settle, as the Washington Post suggests, you may have to lower your expectations. It sounded a lot like Jimmy Carter telling America to put on a sweater.
Speaker 4: We're not going to lower expectations.
Speaker 3: And get a townhouse instead of a real house with a backyard that you could have a dog and you could.
Speaker 4: Actually, we should have higher aspirations.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't oil be that it would neutralize Putin, It would neutralize Iran, and it would make America rich.
Speaker 5: Interest rates are coming down, big energy prices are coming down. I'm going to have everybody's energy bill from a year from January twentieth when you take office cut in half. When that happens, everything else comes down with it. Oil is so big, it's so important, and everything's going to come down but we're going to have inexpensive energy. We're going to have companies moving to our country at record at record clips, because otherwise they're going to have to pay to do business with our country. And you don't have to pay if you build your plant inside our country and you hire our workers. We are going to have a country the likes of which, and we were getting there. We were very close. Look, I had the greatest economy and the history of our country. I met with two Polsters, McLachlin and Fabrizia. They said, if George Washington came back from the dead and he brought along Abraham Lincoln as a vice president, they couldn't.
Speaker 4: Beat you, sir.
Speaker 5: And then two days later we had the period of time with the COVID.
Speaker 4: Trump says he'd beat Lincoln and Washington combined. They said it, they said it. So if you get back to the White House, I get the first interview. Right, you have a deal.
Speaker 5: Now, You've been a great fan, You're a very talented guy, and you've always been fair. I don't want any special favors. I just want fairness. You've always been fair, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Sweet, Thank you so much for being Willis we appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Ask the president. Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That was from my sit down on Tuesday with President Trump at Mara Lago. Right, John, in the all important state of Pennsylvania. John, Hi, how are you glad you called.
Speaker 6: Sean? Listen, Donald Trump will not go after domestics foes because he is meg anonymous.
Speaker 4: But yeah, anyway, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I'm here in Pennsylvania. I'm here in Pittsburgh, and uh, just a reality check here and then I make if I can make a couple quick points. You know, we don't want to put too much hope. I hate to say it in Pennsylvania because it was just a few short years ago that we voted for Fetterman, and he was in a coma when we voted for him.
Speaker 1: I think I think the problem that doctor Ols had as a friend of mine and who I like it I think would have been a great senator, and I think Dave McCormick will be a great senator, is that Doug Mastriano had no exceptions for rape incest to the mother's life. And I think that's an untenable position for most Americans. I don't think that's where the country is. And you have to sometimes put aside your personal views and then you have to look at other issues. And we keep reading tens of millions of Christians aren't voting. But do you really like the idea of a president and a vice president that have no restrictions on abortion at all? Even in months seven, eight and nine, when when you were talking about a viable fetus, that is radical, That is extreme, I would call it infanticide. Or those that would offer gender affirming care to minors and not seek parental consent. I'm sorry, I believe in parental rights. Or those that would use taxpayer funded dollars to pay for sex change operations for convicts in prison and for illegal immigrants that didn't respect our laws, border sovereignty. That is Kamala Harris, that is Tim Walls. That is their radicalism. Oh, I think we have a lot to compare it to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course there's a brand new DNA at conception, So there you go. But I will just quickly say that I think it would be great if Trump right now, since you know the liberal elite don't like America, if you could just talk about all the great things about America. I mean, we gave I think four hundred and fifty billion dollars to charity typically each year. It's so much more than everybody else on a real basis, on a proportional per capita basis, I think like England might give eleven billion or five times bigger than them, so five times eleven and fifty five compared to four hundred and fifty. It's just there's so many wonderful things about our country. I wish that Trump would talk about these things. And also I wish we could put on Steve Miller bands Living in the USA, because at the end he says, give me a cheeseburger, and Tump just worked in McDonald's.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the call, my friend. If you're in Pennsylvania, though, it's got to be a cheese steak. It's just better. Eight hundred nine Sawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. We'll continue all right, twenty five now until the top of the hour. Our toll free number is eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: I think it was an iconic moment when Donald Trump had lands in in Wisconsin last night and then gets in the garbage truck. And then he goes on stage and he has the vest on and he starts talking to He does this long riff about it. A lot of people don't know the Trump that I know. He is extremely funny, he really is. Let me play a portion of that because I just think it was pretty hilarious. Then we'll get to your calls eight hundred ninety four one Sean as we continue. But this is Donald Trump with his vest on at the rally in Wisconsin last night.
Speaker 7: You know, the word is the hottest thing right now out there, the hottest thing out there, sir? Would you like to drive a garbage truck?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 7: We're about, you know, thirty minutes from landing.
Speaker 8: We had to do this pretty quick.
Speaker 7: I said, it's sort of cool, though, isn't it, because you know and I said, you know, I think that's okay, but you know, I don't feel comfortable wearing a suit. And they pulled up this garbage truck. I don't know how the hell they did it so fast. I have very capable people. They put a big sign on the de truck. Did you see it? I think they showed it. And then they said, sir, we have a vest I said, well, should I leave my suit on and put it over the vest? But that doesn't look very good, right, that doesn't look good?
Speaker 8: So I said, look, let me take it off.
Speaker 7: And then I actually said I climbed into the detruct But here's so, I said, how the hell do you get into the truck?
Speaker 4: It's way up high, it's a big one.
Speaker 8: This was a beauty.
Speaker 7: I said, you didn't have to buy it that big, right, you have to get it that big. They brought this brand new, gorgeous truck.
Speaker 8: Wonderful driver.
Speaker 7: He looked like Carrie Grant in his prime, you know that, this beautiful driver.
Speaker 8: And he drove that big thing up.
Speaker 7: And I said, man, this is bad because now I have all the cameras that all what look look at all the fake news They were most of them, now, most of them, many of.
Speaker 8: Them were there.
Speaker 7: And I'm saying, oh boy, you know, one little mistake with these guys and your political career is over.
Speaker 8: You can't even So.
Speaker 7: I said, man, if I don't get up there, this is going to be very embarrassing.
Speaker 4: He's stupid.
Speaker 7: People they'll say he's cognitively and physically impaired. And I can't do that when I'm alongside of this great athlete.
Speaker 8: I got to get up to that.
Speaker 7: So so look, so the stairs, the first stair is like up here, I'm said, So I had the adrenaline going and I made it. I made it, and then I gave a little news conference from the front of the you know, they asked their wise guy questions and have anything, and then.
Speaker 8: We drove about two feet. I got out, got into the pad.
Speaker 7: And then I got in the car and I'm driving over here and I have this still long and I come into the arena and I say, where's my jacket.
Speaker 8: I want to get out of this stake. And they said it would be unbelievable if you could wear it on stage. I said, And I said, no way.
Speaker 7: I got twenty five thousand people standing outside.
Speaker 8: I got all these people here.
Speaker 7: There's no way I'm wearing it on stage. They said, oh okay, I said, get me my jacket. But if you did, you know it actually makes you look thinner, I said, And they got me. I said, I want to wear it on stage. When they said I looked dinner, I said, in that case, I'll wear myself. I may never wear a blue jacket again. I may go I may go in this. I said that that was my that was the word. That was the key, sir, you look thinner. So anyway, so we had a little fun about a very serious subject. We had a little fun about a time where our country is not having a lot of fun because we're we're not doing well as a country.
Speaker 8: But we're going to be doing well very shortly.
Speaker 4: I promise you that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to admit.
Speaker 1: I mean, between the Al Smith dinner and Joe Rogan experience, McDonald's the garbage truck, Trump's having a good time and having spoken them and saw him this week, he was having a great time as well. I wanted to say one thing and Linda actually and I were talking about this yesterday and I mentioned it on the area yesterday. We do owe all of you a debt of gratitude every day. And I have purposely not been wanting to share this information with all of you. And you think, Hannity, what do you mean that's your job to share all this information. I don't want to create a sense of complacency or false hope. I am not a Pollyannish person. And I've given some information about anecdotally. This is what the polls showed in twenty sixty, this is what the polls showed on this date in twenty twenty. I'm kind of pulled out in the sense that everything that I can tell you about polls is always followed by a caveat that. You know, you've got to believe that your vote is going to be the deciding vote, because at the end of the day, if these companies did change somehow their methodology, which I don't believe they did, but if they made adjustments to it, it might be much closer. And if you look at the real clear politics average, you know, you're looking at in every battleground, every swing state, a one point race, one to two point race. There's data about so much, so much anecdotal information. How many of you have voted early. You've embraced it, even though it's not the system most of us want. We can't have a much better system. There's a reason in European countries and Canada all went back to paper ballot, same day voting, et cetera, et cetera. And I think the only way that we could ever change that is if we win elections. I've been making that point. I know many of you. Even some of you got mad at me when I first brought this up four years ago that I would I would tell people that you've got a vote early. You can't start election day down one hundreds of thousands of votes. In the beginning, Donald Trump was reluctant to go there himself, and then he sees the wisdom of it now and many of you did your part. And for those of you that did your part, I just want to I want to acknowledge it and thank you for it. There still is what we have about sixty million votes in the bank, and the percentages versus twenty twenty of Republicans identified Republicans voting versus identified Democrats voting, they are down significantly. In Republicans are up significantly. But with that all that said, we have probably one hundred million people that will be voting on election day. And Linda has decided for herself she's going to vote on election day. And if Linda is in line and she's been there since six in the morning and she's not going to be able to vote until this show is over on election day, my message to her is going to be you stay in line and don't leave.
Speaker 2: That's my message. I'm telling you ahead of time, they might want to go later. You get to day, I like it. I need a day off. Why not spend it with some fellow Trump supporters because that's all that's going.
Speaker 9: To be there.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you get my point? And now we are following stories too. We went into this in great detail and specificity last night. It is sad that in the Commonwealth of Virginia that Governor Glenn Youngin had to go to the United States Supreme Court to stop a lower court ruling that preventing sixteen hundred self identified non citizens. They self identified it is against the law if you're a non citizen to vote from going back on the voter rolls. And we're waiting for the justices to make their final ruling, but it's clear that it's a violation of law. And if they follow the law then and by the way, this is on the ballot too, because they would either want a term limit or pack the courts. I mean, that's been a state of agenda the Democrats for a long time. But why they don't want proof of citizenship, voter ID signature verification, Why they don't want updated voter rolls, chain of custody controls, partisan observers watching the voting all day in every precinct around the cunt and the vote counting all night is beyond me. They don't want integrity. But meanwhile, you need picture idea to get into the Democratic National Convention or the Biden White House or the halls of Congress. Pretty unbelievable. We have other issues that we're following, and Fox has been reporting on troubling news to drop boxes full of ballots set of blaze in Washington and Oregon. According to The New York Times, devices with vote free Kasam messages were found at the fires, but the police said they had not determined to motive free Gaza might be a little indicator. I'm just saying, so true, mystery in their minds, no doubt. More concerning, we are following the all important battleground state of Pennsylvania and election officials there are now investigating thousands of suspicious voter registration applications. We're going to continue to monitor that story. And the one piece of good news I can accompany with all of these reports is that the RNC, the Trump campaign, they have about seven hundred and fifty lawyers, most of them parked out in these swing states and in counties that have a history of being quote problematic, and that a lot of this is being discovered by the Trump team and they're discovering it now. And I urge anyone if this is anything that you think is inappropriate, I would urge you to contact your local Republican office and make a report. Or if it's illegal activity, you can call the police and you can make a report and go to the authorities, and don't wait because it's it's just just basic common sense. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to colonies in Texas.
Speaker 2: Colin, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm good. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Well? I appreciate you taking my call. I'm turning thirty next year and I am reflecting on my twenties and I look at my life and I see that I got a bachelor's degree, I got married, I got an MBA, I got a job, and I'm providing for my family. I guess the one mistake that I made, according to the left is that I voted for Trump in twenty sixteen, I voted for him in twenty twenty, I'm voting for him in twenty twenty four. I'm deplorable, I'm irredeemable, and now I'm garbage. And it's crazy how I'm garbage. Doctor phil Is Buzz Alderon who walked on the Moon is garbage, Tim Allen, Elon Musk, etc. And I I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you call me a piece of garbage? Because I've got to be included in that group.
Speaker 9: You're right on that in terms of how they feel about you, but unfortunately it's a given for what you do. I think they've had They've been coming after you for years, so be Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: You have no idea. It's not something I talk often about, but you have no idea. But I you know I will not give up my voice, my platforms, and I have, thankfully all of you out there to thank for that, because you allow this to continue, and in spite of efforts by these losers that sit in there underwear every day, that monitor every single word that comes out of my mouth and get paid doing it. Kind of sick stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is, and I guess I guess I'm on the list now too, So it is what it is. But you know, I've lived a good life. I'm going to tell everyone who's my age.
Speaker 1: You're twenty nine years old, you're talking like an old man that your life is, your life is just beginning.
Speaker 9: You're right about that. But sometimes I could say I'm not grateful for what I have, But then when I look at homeless people on the streets and other people, I'm like, you know, even though it's hard for me and my wife to have times to get ahead in this economy, we have it pretty good and we'll continue to have it good. But I want to tell every millennial and gen z are out there who may be listening to you or something legitly, this is the most important election of our lifetime, as people in our twenties and they're younger. It is crazy to say it because we really hear it every four years, but it really isn't a joke. I mean, Donald Trump not a perfect person, but he's hilarious. He's an icon. Everybody wanted to be Donald Trump. I remember growing up watching home alone, listening to Oprah Intrey. They love Donald Trump, but now they don't, and it's just crazy because he had the willingness to stand up and say I am for the American people. And that's what's really important. I mean, he was the president. I hope he gets back in, but we haven't had that. We haven't had a president in a long time that has stood up for America.
Speaker 1: It's time and that that power lies with all of you. It's why I have tried to convey the urgency of the moment that I feel and express what is at stake and expose who they really are and tell the truth.
Speaker 2: And we have done. We've done the best we can do.
Speaker 1: We're not there yet until everybody, hopefully if you've not voted, an early voting stops in your state and you can go to Hannity dot com. We have all that up as a public service. Some states have same day registration. You can still register in some states, but when early voting starts and stops, it's a public service.
Speaker 2: It's on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 1: You can still share the Kamala files, the Walls files on Hannity dot com and other public service them in their own words, their own extremism and radicalism and you can share it with friends and family and neighbors and put it on social media, and it gives people an opportunity to be informed voters. And I will not stop until I get off the air Tuesday at six pm, and then I go over to Fox and tell people in states on the West Coast keep voting. That's gonna be my message all next week.
Speaker 2: All right, that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Wrap things up for today. Oh, we have a lot of strong intelligent women on the program. Tonight, Laura Trump will be on Pam Bondi, Tommy Laren will be on. Also, we'll check in with New King Rich David Asman and Steve Moore will be on on the Economy, and Steven Miller DVR Kennedy Tonight nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you back here tomorrow with just four days to go. Thank you for making this show possible and for being the very good garbage people that we are. I'm proud to be garbage