Speaker 1: He's our comedian in chief. It's one more Thing.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty one more Thing.
Speaker 1: We rarely do Trump on the One More Thing podcast, but this audio just came to us recently. He's doing a little bit of his comedy routine on the whole trans issue. As he was speaking to graduates from the University of Alabama. Let's hear this.
Speaker 3: Where they have a record that wasn't broken in eighteen years, and they have should I imitate you?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 3: My wife gets very upset when I do this, she said, it's sir, darling, it's not presidential. It's yeah, but people like it Should I do it or not?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm in trouble when I get home, But that's okay. What the hell. I've been in lots of trouble before.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: But now you look at the weightlifting where eighteen years it stands, and they have this young woman and her parents are right where you are in the front row, and they're so proud of her, and it's like two hundred and nine and she's gonna lift that. The record stood for eighteen think of it, eighteen years, and they put an eighth of announce here and an eighth of announce here a little tiny little bit, and she's gonna do it, Mom.
Speaker 4: I love you, I'm gotta.
Speaker 1: Do it for you, Mom.
Speaker 4: And she goes and she lies and she gets it. Mom, I'm gonna do it mom.
Speaker 1: Ah canto.
Speaker 4: And then a guy comes along, or a gal or whatever, a transitioned person comes along, and he was a failed weight lifter as a man, but he comes along two hundred and six pounds.
Speaker 3: They put the little thing on and he goes boom boom.
Speaker 4: And breaks a record, like by one hundred and nineteen pounds.
Speaker 3: That's that right.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's several funny things about that one. I like him taking on that topic, but I like the way he did that thing where he said, and Maloney says to me, he started to say sir, but he said darling. He wasn't gonna have his wife calling him sir as he's done in the past, which is kind of funny. And then also it's okay, I've been in lots of trouble before, lots of trouble. Yeah, we all know. Yeah, a number of different stories that have come out about you and your marriage and your lifestyle. So that's pretty funny. Yeah, yeah, wow. So okay, all right, yes, katiem, I just watched the video and it is amusing.
Speaker 2: He he you know what he love or hate the guy he is entertaining?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, no doubt. He's got a skill for standing out in front of the crowd and entertaining them. It's funny, he says. My wife hates when I do this. I'm I'm gonna do it anyway. And uh, switching gears, we got this. I haven't heard this yet. What do you It's a weight loss anthem? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: It is a comedian that sings a song about needing to lose weight to the tune of Kings of Leon fantastic.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: I've been kneading all over town now and I look down, came and.
Speaker 6: See my feats.
Speaker 5: I've been a gloves and broke the bird and off matcheans. I need to reduce small bady.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 5: Or I gotta reduce small bady because I'm getting into huge. I always lose it head and seek. I cremed a TSI not a bird matchets. I need to reduce small body.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lack of fat acceptance there, so I don't appreciate that. Oh for crying out loud.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard a song parody that really amused me for many many moons. That was very funny. That's kind of his the fact that the guy's just dead up. Oh yeah, I mean sounds like the singer from Uh Yeah Kings.
Speaker 2: I was going through his Instagram profile when I when I found this video.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 2: This is part of his his thing, and he is really talented with with his vocals, and I mean he did he does a couple of other bands where he sounds spot on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there have been so many comedians like that who clearly have tremendous musical building. Jimmy Fallons one of them. But you know, it's a slightly different, maybe easier way to use your musical chops if you can turn it into comedy rather than fight your way up and through the whole music.
Speaker 6: Biz right, which these days is not only incredibly crowded and incredibly arbitrary, but also the pot of gold at the end. The rainbow doesn't have any gold in it unless you're you know, one of like five quote unquote recording artists around the world. So yeah, yeah, that's that's really good. I've seen a couple of comedians like that that do the musical thing, and yeah, it's really really good, really entertaining.
Speaker 2: I like is I've been getting huge. I always lose at hide and Seek.
Speaker 1: That's very silly. Well, I guess that's it.