Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well.
Speaker 2: Once again we have Dust and Blue and Claudia Jordan and we are going to get into the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, or.
Speaker 3: As I like to call it, Yo Mama.
Speaker 4: For breaking the tension that I have in my own room.
Speaker 5: Listen, this will be the most difficult episode I will have to recap, but I plan on being honest like always a pores.
Speaker 4: But we are going to keep it real, keep it.
Speaker 6: First of all, can I just adjust my neck?
Speaker 7: I'm adjusting your attitude, Claudia my face because this is I never wear a part in the right so maybe I just turned my face.
Speaker 6: Why you are feeling guilty about something.
Speaker 4: I'm fe guilty about nothing. Now, look I said.
Speaker 8: When I say it and it was a pregnant pause.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it a right house pregnant pause on the upcoming reunion of Atlanta Housewives.
Speaker 8: Allegedly.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Blue Laudia justin, I got ready for this episode. Recap out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is a.
Speaker 1: List listen all right, So Raine Drows, please vote whether your team Porsche, Team Shmia, or team neither.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So in this episode, the ladies are in Scotland, and as we all know, Porsche and Phaeder are hosting the trip. The ladies play a game tug of board. Look rain drops. I love y'all already know what time it is. Y'all don't care about me as you're recapping the Tug of boar. So I'm gonna spare y'all recapping that the ladies play a game.
Speaker 4: It was actually cute.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna get into the ladies sitting down to have lunch after the game. As we all know, in the last episode and Kelly made up, So Porsche asked Kelly how does she feel today?
Speaker 4: You know, Kelly's going through a.
Speaker 1: Very nasty divorce at this time of the taping of the show. It's also revealed to the table that Portion and Kelly both agreed after apologizing to each other that you know there's no beat.
Speaker 4: It is what it is. We're all good.
Speaker 1: Shemiah found down that moment, and Shemiah did say that it felt weird to see Porsche move forward with Kelly and not her. I want to start there because I think about this recap as we get into what happened at the end.
Speaker 4: I felt that the producers did.
Speaker 1: An amazing job feeding us moments that made sense to where everything went to hell, right, So in that moment, Dustin, I'll start with you when Mia found out that Portion and Kelly apologize to each other and Porch is engaging with Kelly, and Shamia made that comment how.
Speaker 4: It was weird to see Porscha move forward with Kelly not her. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: I thought it was childlike personally, it felt very immature. It felt as all season long, right like we've been watching Shemia and Porsche dodge boulders like they're on American fucking gladiators. When it comes to opportunities to have the talk, right, they dodge the boulder. Everything that you think might sway them one way, they dodge it and continue moving forward. So I thought that of all the things that will nudge you into this conversation, of all conversations, a little bit of jealousy over your bestie right finding some sort of peace and state of being cordial with Porsche is all it takes to push you overboard. It just seemed like, of all the reasons for this conversation to now be started, jealousy over that and then calling your mom about it, it just felt very childlike to me in a way that I did not I wasn't necessary. I felt bad for Sami. I guess that's what I mean when I say child like. It felt like watching a little kid get their feelings hurt, you know what I'm saying, and then go back in the room and call their mom about it. So I was just kind of like, damn, Smia, like, suck it up, you know what I'm saying, and keep it moving. Where's your poker face right now? So, and I really wonder how Kelly felt like that felt about that. To be honest with you like that would have given me a little bit of pause with the fast pace of our friendship, like why are.
Speaker 8: You mad because we made up? I don't know, that's how I felt blue.
Speaker 4: I saw you nodding your head. Do you agree with Dustin's a sentiment?
Speaker 1: Did it feel like Shamia was acting childish in that lim Man?
Speaker 9: I think it was the And here's the thing.
Speaker 7: I don't have a dog in this race, Like neither to Me nor Porsche are people that I cap for when I agree with them with them and I don't agree with them, I don't agree with them. So it's not like I have an allegiance either way, like maybe you might or somebody else might own this, but so I have no allegiance whatsoever as somebody with zero allegiance who's just watching it super objectively and doesn't feel like there's somebody I feel bad for. What was a literal visual definition of misery loves company. Literally, I am in a miserable situation with her. You and I have bonded over our miserable situations with her. Now you've stopped being miserable, and I have no company. You and her have made up, and I have no company to be miserable with me. That's objectively true. I'm not going to debate. If water is wet, you are literally mad that she's not miserable anymore. Quite literally, one plus one will always be too in this household. Right, and so, as a matter of fact, not opinion, you were miserable that she stopped being miserable. There is something entitled immature and enabled in that that already tells me this is a weed that's grown from a rotten seed a long time ago. Something like that doesn't happen casually. Because Shemiah is someone who's known for being a good friend and holding space for people. My first thought was, wasn't that, Oh, Shemia's childish and she sucks? It was Shemia's childish in a moment where this is usually her superpower. Being a supportive friend is her entire effing brand. So if someone like me, like I'm a supportive friend, clutter support is a very supportive friend, you are like legendary for that and right, so, as somebody who knows how supportive friends work, this doesn't make sense people like us unless the premise has been flawed from the beginning.
Speaker 9: And the minute I saw that.
Speaker 7: Scene, I made it a point to listen very closely to the words that were being said in the blow up, and the words revealed their friendship. In my opinion as a matter of fact. For right now, the premise was a lie. Get into that later. But that scene at the Puma Supportia and Shamia, to me, it was a lie.
Speaker 4: I saying that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Blue is telling bluis saying to us, you'll get into that once we get to that.
Speaker 4: But she's holding up the sheet that Carly read.
Speaker 1: Did O Love and Hoodpop and said, but it was all a lie.
Speaker 4: It was all a lie.
Speaker 1: So brain jow, make sure we get to that and Lizzy, thank you to Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on Shemia?
Speaker 1: Not because again I took so I took intricate notes because I want to make sure I did not use words that weren't used. So I want to be very careful with my words. Shemiah said, it felt weird to see that moment.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on you?
Speaker 6: I think it will come out later. Yeah, But.
Speaker 10: Like I just think that Porsha is a much better reality star than Shemiah. I think Porsha made a great move by making up with Kelly in front of an audience and making everybody see think that it's to mea that's the problem, not me. Look at me. Look at even I'm even cool with her bestie. Now she's icing Shemia out with the no allies and there's no one left for her to feel like she has an ally And although Kelly's so gonna be your an ally and her friend, I've seen this happen in girl groups before, and it sucks if you're that person that's Shamiya because the more you complain and say no, she doesn't really mean that, you guys, she doesn't.
Speaker 6: Really want to make up with Kelly. She's mean fake. I know her, I know her the most.
Speaker 10: You look like a fucking bitch. You look like you're a hater, like you won't let it go. You look like you're petty, and who knows what the real truth is. But I'm just saying that's an outside looking in. I've seen this mean girl shit in groups before, where you're like, you know what, I like you a little bit, I hate you a little bit less than the other girl, so I can stomach apologize and I make up with you because I've got real beef for Kelly. Kelly and her ports shit with the service, it's easy to make that up so.
Speaker 6: To me and seeing that, and she's like I know her. I know her.
Speaker 10: This is just an ice. She's taking everything as it's a hit to her. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.
Speaker 6: But I understand in that.
Speaker 10: Moment how Shamiah feels. It is Shamir right and everything. Hell no, she got her shit with her and she did go low on a few things one thousand percent, but she is like someone backed into a corner who feels damn. Before I had three friends on the show. Then I had two, then they had one. Now I'm all alone totally. Now she's gonna really pop off. She's gonna pop off because she has nothing to lose.
Speaker 6: Now she is alone on an island.
Speaker 10: No matter what she does, people gonna say she's sucked up, she's wrong, she's an asshole.
Speaker 6: We can't stand her.
Speaker 10: She's doing it for Cloud and I think that that was a masterful thing that Porti did reality show wise, to make up with Kelly in front of the group. It makes Shmida look crazy and like she's magic. And look look at Porsche over there. You know she's she's the bigger person.
Speaker 3: That's my thing, Carlos, She's seen that super chet right, Yes, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Listening to thank you, Thank you to ever left just left that super check. Thank you my love.
Speaker 9: I was I was so enthrolled with CD was saying, I didn't even.
Speaker 6: Remind me. Hey, I kept trying to remember. I'm like, what should me I do? The Porsche that was so bad? Was it a big thing? I was a little because I forgot. I forgot.
Speaker 9: About that premise.
Speaker 7: If someone that you are because I've been in the shmi in the situation, which is actually why I'm being hard on her, because I.
Speaker 9: Know what it's like to be in that position and you don't. That's not the only way to play it, right.
Speaker 7: If I am cool with someone and they know that I've been through something with someone, But we're in an ecosystem where even me and the person I'm no longer cool with are still being cordial.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: Porsche and I are so the same show together, Kelly and Portia, We're all on the same show together, right. So it's not like this is somebody who lives down the street who we never see.
Speaker 9: We already have some sort.
Speaker 7: Of working agreement that we have to get along to some degree to do this show together. Right, So it's not like, oh my god, I'm isolated from her and you ran off. We're in the same room. If y'all make up. My first thought is, you know what, I'm gonna let this playoffs so she can see for herself. I'm actually not gonna say, oh no, she's being masterful. I'm gonna let adults be adults. There you go, and not put myself in other people's business and say, hey, this is a great opportunity for me to learn two things. Either Portia's gonna show her ass and she's gonna be revealed, and now me and Kelly can bond even deeper about a boast scene that she was revealed, or she might have actually evolved because I'm not fucking God and I'm giving her a chance to show she's evolved or not. My thing is there's a hubristin thinking that you have to be the person to be the town choir and other people's relationships when you're trying to say here, because it's the thing, let's be honest. If they're saying you're not letting it go, you're not letting it go. It's hurtful, but it's not inaccurate you running your mouth about their relationship or you not being able to let them figure it out for themselves. Is you not letting it go? It's painful, but it's not inaccurate. You are being a busybody. It's not my place. If Dustin is friends right now with somebody that I fell out with, my first thought is either my friend grew and Dustin is seeing the better part of him that I didn't get, or Dustin's gonna see for himself what I saw.
Speaker 9: Either way, that's not my place.
Speaker 8: There you go, Toma keeps putting.
Speaker 7: Herself in these situations. She's back in the corner because she put herself in that corner. She could have just let them have their moment and drank her fucking tea.
Speaker 3: I also think that again, Shemiah does not come from a life where she's experienced certain types of hardship and like their relationships with people in her life right, she bravely shared some horrible experiences she had had within Eggs, but like, outside of that, I don't think she's experienced anything like this before. That's why Porsche was able to stay composed at that table and be like, I'm okay, let her go handle her emotions, and Shamilah was in the car breaking down, crying, saying that's my family, and you know all that other stuff.
Speaker 8: She was rocked to her core by that.
Speaker 3: Samiya is not a person who I just I just think that this is a lot for her, and not in a way that she should be shamed for. It's just this is a lot for her to deal with. And I do kind of feel like Shamia is getting a bad rap from everybody. I do feel like she's an easy target for motherfuckers to pick on.
Speaker 8: I thought it was rich.
Speaker 3: That I might be jumping ahead, but I thought it was rich that ky Michelle said at the table, Okay, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, I'm gonna tap you into that because one thing you did bring up dustin. You brought up the fact that Shamia called her mother. So Shamiah called her mother. After she saw Portia and Kelly tell they group that they did make up, she mentioned to her mother the accusation that Angela made a bar sleeping with George.
Speaker 4: Then they intercut.
Speaker 1: Then you saw Pinky and came Michelle in the kitchen, and Pinky's like, so what's going on?
Speaker 10: Beto?
Speaker 4: You and ky Michelle, I mean you and Shemiah.
Speaker 1: And in this moment, you know, Pinky says she feels that Samiya is fighting all of these battles.
Speaker 4: Ky Michelle then says she saw this girl turn into a monster. In that same moment, on the other side, Samia.
Speaker 1: Looked at Kelly, supposedly off camera and said, I only have you in this group. So based upon all of that, Dustin, what were your thoughts on cay Michelle saying that she saw Mia from her purview.
Speaker 4: Turned into a monster, while Pinky is saying fighting all of these battles, yes, maybe dealing with this emotionally.
Speaker 8: I thought it contradicted.
Speaker 3: Well, we now know to be true because apparently Ca Michelle is unfollowed Shamiya.
Speaker 8: She's been making she's been doing what she does with the kind of.
Speaker 3: Vague tweets that allude to her having an issue with someone, and you can kind of predict, you can kind of determine what it was, what it was aimed at, and apparently it's been aimed at Shamiyah.
Speaker 8: I just thought it was rich.
Speaker 3: I think the came Michelle sat back and watched how they were playing Ping pong with Shamia and was like, fuck it, I'm gonna do it too.
Speaker 8: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: I think that she doesn't have Cay Michelle doesn't have as much respect for Shemias she does Porsche, because when Shamiyah dropped the bombshell at the table in Ca Michelle's confessional, she said, ooh boy, it's about to go down, and Porscha, don't play about her mama, meaning that she recognizes that's a line that there's a consequence if you cross it with Porsche. But she was willfully having multiple conversations about how Shamia's mama had her titties up and out quote unquote at the club and was in.
Speaker 8: Her face praying all that and shit she's with.
Speaker 3: Cay Michelle is willing across certain eyes of disrespect with Shemia that she's unwilling to cross with Porsche, and that looks unbalanced to me. In your position as this person who was unafraid of conflict and unafraid to confront, you know, hot button issues amongst the group, I thought it looked fraudulent and that's the pile on shit that I don't like with Shemia. Say what you want about Angela's conflict with Shemiah, but it's been here since the beginning of the season.
Speaker 8: It's not anything new to me. It's something totally different to sit.
Speaker 3: Back quiet, might I add, and watch everything that's going on for what sixteen how many episodes deep are we now?
Speaker 8: Sixteen seventeen episodes? Fourteen?
Speaker 3: You know, to watch all this time and then shift your positioning on someone who you have claimed to be a friend, who you allowed to rally around you when y'all were in Dallas and you made up that moment with Drew Sidora. I just thought that kym mischelle kind of switched on Shemia and I didn't.
Speaker 9: Like that.
Speaker 6: Because, like, I'm sorry Colos.
Speaker 10: The way that like listen, and I'm not okay with anyone talking bad about anyone's mama, right including Porsche's mother. Although okay, but like you can't have two sets of standards where oh, they don't play about, don't play about play about her mom.
Speaker 8: But but what but tities was out to me?
Speaker 1: Is mom?
Speaker 6: Is oh fair game?
Speaker 10: I don't think that's right, Like have I think this was pissing some people off with this watching this is there was one thousand set a double standard in this group. And if you're in favor of the favorite and the the you know, the star of the show, then and I see all the people that had beef with Porsche, like they made up with her, right, which I like, I'm glad, but for some reason, to me, is issues that people have with her, it's so much worse than everybody else's. They've all done dirt, all of them, whether they're your favorite or they're not your favorite, they've all done things.
Speaker 6: But choosing to forgive.
Speaker 10: Everybody else except Shamiah is obvious of a pack mentality against one person.
Speaker 6: And this is what was happening.
Speaker 10: I mean, I al won't say what's happened to Kenya, but like you know, it's not fun when it's like six on one five like it's not it makes for like it's painful to watch, you know, it's painful.
Speaker 4: And I want to add this before we move on to stuff.
Speaker 1: I hear all of you guys, and in my opinion, I see I see all of your points of view that I feel personally and professionally, you three very well executed your point of view. So there's there's things that all fie of you guys said that I actually do agree with. I think that's the beauty of reality TV, which is everything's nuanced, right, there's not on the right answer. There's not one wrong answer. I think when it comes to the dynamic of portion Shedia, which will get into later, I always say this. I leave it to their supporters to battle on social media about it. And the reason why I love coming here is because we do have a conversation where, like Blue said, no one has a dog in this fight. Yes, disclaimer, I'm the closest apportion on this panel obviously, but I'm also cool with Shamiyah.
Speaker 4: Sami is my girl.
Speaker 1: I make sure to keep things based on the show, based on this episode. As we get to this moment, I actually think all of this is true. I one thousand percent believe that Samiyah is battling something she kept inside and she's ready to burst. Okay, she's ready to burst.
Speaker 4: It is it's obvious. It's obvious that her imports Us friendship, which was.
Speaker 1: Delicate already, has reached a milestone where they both are trying to figure out the dynamic based on being on the show together.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's simple. It's black.
Speaker 1: It is so blatant that we're trying to figure out how to coexist on this show in a way that makes our producers happy and in a way to make the fans happy. Right, Porsche is obviously one of the greatest reality starts in the world, so Porscha understands how to do her job right now.
Speaker 4: When it comes to the Kelly thing, I will say this, I do believe that the moment Shemia saw Kelly and Porsche make up.
Speaker 1: I do believe in Smia's mind, my opinion, the fact that she said off camera allegedly because we didn't see it, Kelly, You're the only friend I have in this group, and came and Schelle said she felt offended by that comment. I do believe that Shemiah possibly could have saw Porsche making up with Kelly as a way of this is another person that will be on Porsche's side it is. I do feel like in her mind that's what she thought. I'm not saying Porsche made up with Kelly for that. I'll be honest with you. I don't think Porscha made up with Kelly.
Speaker 4: Just Spice Shamiya. Porsche, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Made up with Kelly because Porscha is the star of this fucking show and Porscha understands how this show works. The reason why I'm saying Porsche is one of the greatest reality stars is because Porscha knows this show cannot survive with me being at odds with everybody.
Speaker 4: So por making up with Kelly was girl, it ain't that deep. I did you you dis me? We boke on our link back. It was great for the show. Let's move on for it.
Speaker 1: But Shamiah in that moment to me thinking that she was thinking, I'm losing somebody else to go with Porsche because you're the only friend that I had.
Speaker 9: Victimt's victim mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, Porscha made up with Further to your point of Porsche being an incredible reality star, Porscha made up with Kelly because she didn't want that smoke no more. Because Kelly love her hater. Kelly don't give a fuck about nothing Porscha has to say. And Kelly will literally go toe to toe with Porsche en scene every single time, and she's willing to get into pain with Porsche. And Porsche knows that Kelly has that capacity, and I think that she knows that that's always there if she ever wants to engage with Kelly in that way to stimulate the show and make it exciting. She knows she recognizes Kelly as a formidable casts men brand opponent.
Speaker 8: Yes, and so she's like, you know what, Yes, let's not do that.
Speaker 3: We ain't gotta always do that, you know what I'm saying, Shelle, real quick though, because I didn't want to touch Michelle.
Speaker 7: Thing I've been watching came Michelle, and I'm getting a glimpse into who she really is at supposed to the version of her that I had on a pedestal. And that happens, right, Like the more you see people in reality shows, even if there's a certain level of self producing, the mass slips and you see beneath it, sometimes I'm getting the feeling that Kay Michelle is more conservative than I previously thought before watching Michelle. A lot of people are getting that impression, right, like a desire to be wanted by mainstream white country in the institutions that we wouldn't have thought previously. There is a certain level of I don't want to say, internalized misogyny.
Speaker 9: But she's a little old school in her thinking, right.
Speaker 7: Women who are old school in their thinking and are harboring unintensual misogyny, they think like old street niggas.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I don't know if I can say that word.
Speaker 4: They think like old.
Speaker 7: Street dudes, and the code of a street dude is I'm gonna treat a hold away she acts, if she moves in a way that's respectable and has boundaries, I'm gonna treat her like a princess. If I think she fast and loose, I'm gonna treat her like a whore. If you think about kay Michelle having a similar mindset Portia, who's emotionally regulated. To Carlos's point, thanks the big picture to Claudia. This point is a pro at knowing when to react and when to hold back. I'm watching you have restrained, be masterful in the space, wield attention, but still no when to pull back. You're emotionally regulated, you're aspirational. I'm gonna treat you as such. Tomia easily feels like a victim even when she's victimized.
Speaker 9: She adds tacks. She's not making it up. She's been victimized. She just likes to at tax right.
Speaker 7: Easily victimized, emotionally deregulated, extra reactive, can barely hold it in, about to burst at the seams. I'm not treating this whole the way I treat the fancy lady in the mink dress.
Speaker 9: I think it.
Speaker 1: Kay.
Speaker 7: Michelle's mind isn't a conflict. She thinks she's treating them with whatever respective inspired for her.
Speaker 9: I'm not caping for this.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying a lot of people move this way, and I don't want to feign confusion. A lot of people have people tell me previously Blue, you think so and so's nice.
Speaker 9: She's not nice. She just know she can't be a bit around you.
Speaker 7: You know how people I have been told that that are horrible people that are lovely because they fucking know better. With me, yeah, all four of us on this panel know that there are folk who are nice to us because they fucking know better.
Speaker 9: I think Kama show's just doing the same thing with Shamia and Portia.
Speaker 4: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody around me that is making decisions like that, basing their their choices on who the how to treat people.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, based on some stupid ass.
Speaker 9: Ship like that, That's that's how came A show has been shown that she moves.
Speaker 8: Much like her song.
Speaker 3: Damn, you know what I'm saying, she got a great song on that first half, rebellious Soul called Damn.
Speaker 10: But in the show, some people are being just real about their emotions and not being reality stars, and some people are being reality stars. And it's very frustrating when you are being one herd on your sleeve, not used to this, like as as much anybody else, and you you're just like, wait, but does that makes sense?
Speaker 6: You look erratic, you look crazy, you.
Speaker 10: Look you look like you beat a bitch, you look like you cloud chasing, you look like all the things when everybody that's in the chat in the comments, if you were in that situation, you might react like that too. It's so easy for us here safe, not being with cameras on our faces, being humiliated and embarrassed and in comfortable, uncomfortable spaces. Right, I'm saying, if I was on a show with my former best friend or even a really close friend and things change in front of the world to see and everyone's talking about every week, I'm gonna be off my game.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna do warn her about that. But here's the thing, but one of you doesn't make it.
Speaker 7: That's the thing I'm saying is The thing that struck me by the time the credits rolled is that Porscha's a soothsayer.
Speaker 9: Porsche literally predicted this a decade ago and said, let's not do this. I can already see what's gonna happen. You didn't listen, and she was right. You're mad at her.
Speaker 3: For being right now, I'm way too blue because I did think that. I did think, like, that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 11: Show you was.
Speaker 7: That you were blindsighted. You weren't blindsided to warn. All right, we're gonna get to that.
Speaker 4: Go get that. But okay, congratulations, we have ten thousand people in the chat tonight. Okay, I'm gonna stop talking.
Speaker 9: Thank you for having.
Speaker 4: Hold look cold. Look, we're gonna get We're gonna get to that. But please, please, Lula Lizzy, remind me.
Speaker 1: To get to the moment of whether or not should be approved portions point towards the end. So because because guess what, guys, we're finally going to recount the show in chronological order so that we understand the building that happened. So at this point, Pinky is crying to the girls about her business. Uh, you know, she's going to all the business issues she mentioned how she had to you know, she had money profit, she had to give twenty thousand dollars to pay off some some things when it comes to the business, and in that moment, she's crying Sandy, She's spending so much money. Angela overhears her and says her confessional that she believes that Pinky's identity lies with her money, Okay, which I would agree with.
Speaker 4: Being an entrepreneur is very hard, and all four of us are one. It is very hard.
Speaker 1: The reason why I do enjoy Peaky on the show, the reason why when it wasn't popular to like Pinky audience, all four of us said, no, she's great for the show because she is giving us something different. I still stand by that. I think Pinky is fantastic for the show. With that being said, I do think Pinky is very one note, Pinky, your whole entire identity is your business? Is your EI in number? Is it's your c is your legal Zoom account number? Is your invoice number.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about Pinky outside of her business. You are married. I have never seen you be a wife to your husband. I don't know what that looks like.
Speaker 1: I've never seen you have a family outing that wasn't attached to a business. When I see you with the family, they're promoting Milano's clothing for children.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Everything you do and have sat and have orchestrated on this show and off the show has been about business.
Speaker 4: And to add to add more evidence.
Speaker 1: To what Angela Oakley said about your identity being with money, you said, I'm crying over rich people's problems. You're not talking to a class of students at the bankrupt court. You're talking to Porsche, who is arguably the richest black reality star female on television. You're arguing from the Kay Michelle, who's rich, Shamia is rich? Angela despite you know what she was going through her homes like Angela has a coin too, Jusa, Dora has a coin, right, despite what she's going through.
Speaker 4: So to hear her say that, I gotta be honest seeing her cry in this moment. If we want to talk about moments.
Speaker 1: For TV, I felt this was a lifetime made for TV moment directed by Shonda Rimes, co produced by Marra brock a Kill and narrated by.
Speaker 4: Lisa Ray McCoy and.
Speaker 9: She owe you Money down.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just everyone knows everyone knows that I enjoy pinky. But let's be clear.
Speaker 1: You don't cry to say my husband I have issues because when I come home, I'm so stressed out.
Speaker 4: I can't even give him sex like.
Speaker 1: Her, though you sound like her. Look I watch that's how she. I'm so sad that I can't see my kids playing. One thing about being an entrepreneur, and this is and you're talking to Carlos King the first the beautiful thing when I left Housewives, which is why I won't ever go back, And that is no shade. I love the show. Thank you God for the opportunity. Thank you Bravo, and you Cooen Chule, the original and all the people involved. I'm grateful for the opportunity. I won't ever go back to that show because when I was a showrunner as Paudia, that is a twenty FoST seven job.
Speaker 4: I make more money talking about this show me working on it. I am an entrepreneur, raises for everybody.
Speaker 1: So for me, the beauty of being an entrepreneur is I'm clock in when I want to and I clock out when I want to.
Speaker 4: I don't feel no sort of.
Speaker 1: Tears on my cheekbone, because when you are an entrepreneur. You can't say, yo, I'm about to go to my daughter's recital. You don't have to flip the process burgers. You don't have to go there to do anything. So I felt that it was performative.
Speaker 4: I love Pinky. I think she's great for the show. Pinky. My advice to you next season, I want to see who you are as.
Speaker 1: A wife, a mother, a friend, because I haven't seen any of those things.
Speaker 4: Its fourteen episodes.
Speaker 8: To be fair, Pinky went on the show to promote her businesses. We know Pinky. Pinky is a person who and I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I just want to be fair because it ain't like we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into.
Speaker 8: Pinky's literal, by the words I'm using.
Speaker 3: Her literal claim to fame is her success, runaway success as an entrepreneur. After several tries, after several different attempts, she got something.
Speaker 8: And not only does she get a big one, she got a hit. Right.
Speaker 3: Of course, she suffered the woes of business that we've been privy to throughout the headlines we see, but Pinky did the damn thing with Slutty Vegan and Pinky is a serial entrepreneur. That is her focus. She's always been clearing up front about that, and so much so that she totally came into this show to use it as a vehicle to accelerate whatever business ideas that she had. Now it has exhausted us as viewers, right because it has been incessant. It doesn't stop. It's just like one episode after another. So it's a show. So this is that is and I'm crying. It is and I think that we're worn out. But I don't think it's fair for the viewers to like vilify Pinky for being exactly who the fucks.
Speaker 8: She always been, you know, for being who she is. Yeah, we're talking about Pinky. Carlos, Oh I'm saying, is okay?
Speaker 3: Just say Pinky done got on your nerves with all these businesses and you don't want to see that ship.
Speaker 8: That's all you got to say, because that's what it is.
Speaker 9: You tired.
Speaker 7: I have a questioned, as someone who cares about her and knows better than I do. Do you think it's just strategy or do you think she's just too scared to be as vulnerable as Carlos and most producers.
Speaker 1: I think strategy I think it's both. I think this it's sort of like listen. As a reality producer, I know for a fact that some of these girls do go on the show with an agenda that they have a white board, they have a manager, a publicist, and a sister who's a family member.
Speaker 8: They have.
Speaker 9: Wait, my sister's my sister.
Speaker 1: The reason why everybody waits for mother and a live is because y'all, y'all, y'all want the truth. I have a fucking reality star a part of the panel. I have a Harvard student a part of the panel is highly intelligent, and I.
Speaker 10: Got oh, we got five dustin Ross breaking, we got some breaking news, you guys.
Speaker 6: Oh, Porscha just put a tweet out. Did you see it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: And everyone's saying that, okay, want me to read it real quick?
Speaker 4: Is it a real tweet?
Speaker 6: It's from her account.
Speaker 10: I'm on her page Twitter. Okay, wait twelve minutes ago. Wait, just catching up here in the Bahamas. Yo, I can't believe there are actually people talking about my mother and then mentioning my daughter in a negative way. Was this really worth it? Smiah took this way too far. You're not innocent. While you're you got people discussing my mom because of a lie you told on this show.
Speaker 6: We're going to discuss it.
Speaker 10: Keep it between us now, let's discuss you sleeping with your manager who's married to one of your high school friends, as well as a pastor indicator who's one hundred on your roster, along with many more.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 10: So, I guess it's blown up now between them even I mean it already was, but now it's like it's gonna get extra extra now.
Speaker 6: And that was from her page.
Speaker 10: I got the notes from the rain drops, you know, saying, oh my god, Portcha just released the statement. So I went and looked, and this is definitely from her page. Just so you know, I'm not making that up. That was the Twitter page that's for her verified account, right on the.
Speaker 9: Ground journalism, Claudia, motherfucking Jordan.
Speaker 6: That's a real journalist.
Speaker 9: That's a journalist. Yes, that was amazing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we will we will unpick that. But Claudia, now that you have a floor, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 9: I love this show, Go ahead.
Speaker 6: I feel bad for Pinky because like when you when you.
Speaker 10: Like put all your value based on your career, I understand that you know, and you gotta like something.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you got to hit.
Speaker 10: Rock bottom to like get out of that and then find your value in other areas. I went through a period of that where I know that people only rock with me for whatever I was working on, or what money I had, or the things the access, and it becomes your personality and it's a little bit of a masculine trait, some might say, But like it's when you're in it, Like when it's good, it's good, right, So everybody's like making you feel good about Oh you a boss, do this, do that? So I get it's like intoxicating. But the negative part is when things aren't good, it feels like your entire life is crashing. Even though you still have a fantastic relationship you're with, you have a great man, your family, all those things. You can't even see the good things in your life because you're only focused on oh right now, business ain't popping, and you kind of forget about all the other things.
Speaker 6: And it does make her seem like one note.
Speaker 10: So this probably needed to happen for her to realize, you know, she's gonna have to go through this and see reevaluate who's around her. You know, and see she still got that man by her side of having her back and all the good things in her life, and she'll probably come out of us. Hopefully she comes out of this not putting so much on success, because success it comes and goes, right you popping for three years, you feast them then then then then as a famine, and then you can't let your whole personality just go out the door when when life ain't like when your money ain't right, you know, because like you know, when you say stuff like first world problems and a lot of people watching your show can't really relate to that. They're like, well, girl, by you know, you talking about twenty thousand, this we you this hour you lost keep out here making forty thousand a whole year.
Speaker 8: So hair fell out? Oh my god, I'm just playing.
Speaker 6: I had an I'm trying to in my life all I'm just playing.
Speaker 8: I just play.
Speaker 9: Actually, okay, I want to say something more serious today, so won okay Ooh actually I'm so happy you being who you are, Dustin.
Speaker 4: I love it for.
Speaker 8: Who you are.
Speaker 7: This morning, and okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna be transparent even though this is not my most highest paying gig It is actually.
Speaker 9: One of my favorites, if not my favorite.
Speaker 7: And I was thinking about different forms of currency today and I woke up super early and immediately started texting my team like, Hey, this is time sensitive. We're having a meeting tomorrow, X, Y and Z. Payrolls on ones and get your Like. I'm sending all this stuff the minute I wake up. And then at one point it hits me because my store has been closed for a couple of months. I spent fifteen K last week on inventory.
Speaker 9: And for a moment I felt very sad.
Speaker 7: So watching this this morning on Peacock, I was like, oh, this is a little triggering, friend, why'm watching this right now? And I remember walking to the bathroom this morning and thinking I just spent the last three hours doing all this big boss business shit. What would happen if I had a partner right now, he would have had to watch me all morning the side of my face. I probably wouldn't been said good morning to him. And I was like, I need to slow down if I want to sabor this. I'm finally living the life I've always dreamt of. And to Claudia's point, I'm too busy to actually live it, and it broke my heart because I was like Beyonce back in the days shout to the old Destiny Shows fans. She used to say, Hey, oh Carl, She used to say, hey, when we go to Japan, when we go to Australia, we go to all these countries.
Speaker 9: You guys don't realize I don't remember any of those countries. I'm gonna have to go on vacation and go back. I was there, but I wasn't there.
Speaker 7: And I realized I can be in a two hour uber and have no idea what we're driven because I've been sending emails the entire time. So that's all to say, I very much am in the phase of my life now where I am actually emulating a pinky. I'm not going bankrupt, thank God, knock on everything, including would I'm not going bankrupt. And still, even succeeding can be as stressful as failing. They don't tell you that about entrepreneurship. Success and failure are actually both stressful, right And I was thinking to myself, if somebody asks me to be vulnerable right now, would I be able? Luckily, shouts of therapy, I can. But when I asked us in that question and just just said no, it's strategy. Because I said no, I think it's a little bit of both. A part of me thinks this is an opportunity for Pinky. I think she's gonna have to confront herself if she chooses to and say no, Hey, what I'm going through is valid, and maybe I haven't fed the other parts of me that would naturally come out because I'm not feeding them in real life.
Speaker 9: To Dustin Sport, she's consistent.
Speaker 4: She's not taking a competition with her husband.
Speaker 6: What what what? What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What? We have to say that? Why your part out loud? One thing that I will.
Speaker 1: Agree with Marcel Scott Love and matag Hunt's shameless plug, and I said, one of the things I agree with, Okay, new season is fall. One thing I agree with is I agree that listen. I think it's cute to be a power couple. I think it sounds good. I think it looks good on paper. I think it looks good when you go to the Mayor's ball. I think it looks good when you are traveling and you both in first class and you'll both are able to do it. I think that's one of the full congratulations, have your birthday, but let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 4: One hundred. Let me not say too much job because I forgot people scroll through my page.
Speaker 1: One thing, I will say, a large majority of the power couples I know their marriage or their relationship.
Speaker 8: It is not great.
Speaker 4: It's not great.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact that ninety five percent of married couples who are the presenting power couple, they're in secret competition with each other.
Speaker 4: But one person's up and the other person's down.
Speaker 1: Baby, that dynamic breeds issues in the relationship.
Speaker 4: It absolutely does.
Speaker 1: That's making at one thousand percent. Does We saw it on Loving Mash Huntsville. I'm not gonna name names wash the season. We just talked about Lticia and Glenn. Latitia was a housewife who started making money, and she has the audacity, in Glenn's eyes, to ask for a post up because.
Speaker 4: Your weight up, you know what was good.
Speaker 1: So the thing is, I do believe that Pinky is going through an emotional situation, but I think Pinky is tapped in the wrong thing. And I'm being real that that moment of this is rich people's problems. That wasn't for the girls, that was for you Bravo audience.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it.
Speaker 7: Just did not.
Speaker 8: It felt it didn't land right. It was not, it did not. It just didn't land well with the.
Speaker 3: And I just think Pinky is just making choices that are not resulting in her being entertaining as entertaining as she thinks she is. And I think that after editing herself right watching the showback editing herself, hearing what Carlos just said, seeing what the fandom has had to say, I think that Pinky will edit herself a little bit. But I just think that these are rookie mistakes from her. I just think that she has worn everyone's patience thin with bankruptcy talk business related issues this series that we didn't need to know anything about all of that other stuff. I think she's just exhausted us with that.
Speaker 8: Yeah. That, and you know, min tel Jordan.
Speaker 9: And where are we right now?
Speaker 10: Okay, in the beginning, we were like excited when Pinky was like showing her relationship with her husband, and that's when we were like the most intrigued and she could actually help some of our problem a little bit by opening up more in that area, because that would actually make her a.
Speaker 6: More of a more dominant, prominent.
Speaker 10: Housewife, thereby increasing her pay, thereby helping her with their financial issues. Like, focus less on the money problems and focus on the relationship. You'll be more relatable, more love and sexy.
Speaker 7: She just makes sex jokes about him. I'm getting tired of the pinky she gonna talks about her husband's penis. I'm tired of the sex jokes, Hurricane Michelle. We're all being weird with the sex this season.
Speaker 10: When girls try too hard to be sexy and like do too much, it's like it's so like obvious and annoying, like when they like.
Speaker 9: Do you want me my provocative nose?
Speaker 10: Like, oh, like yes, think of me in a sexual way. Relax, come down, It's okay, girl, like all of.
Speaker 7: You and all your husbands, Kame Sell, what are you talking about? You can't put on makeup to go to dinner, seriously, but now you want to aboy's husband.
Speaker 9: Relax.
Speaker 1: Sorry, So we're going all right, So the moment that you all have been waiting for, we're gonna get into the dinner scene that occurred at the end of episode.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Okay, you're just gonna be looking like our u.
Speaker 10: Carlos the bottle drinking, you know, Carlos drinking like some cocon Kiwi water.
Speaker 8: It's a tequila knife for me, I thought about drinking.
Speaker 9: Well we're not, but you don't have any beverage at all.
Speaker 6: We can't know a thirsty as hell, but you know.
Speaker 9: This segment, please drink something, please?
Speaker 4: All right, so we all have our Okay.
Speaker 6: Hey, excuse me?
Speaker 12: Is that because the urge of a man who's going, oh really, but you won't okay, girl, the crime?
Speaker 8: Okay, you can't hear me though? All right, Well, yes, I'm six one flex.
Speaker 9: That's so flex. I'm a broad back six foot one man.
Speaker 4: So sorry, that's okay. Okay.
Speaker 1: So now we're at the moment that everybody's been waiting for. So there at the table and Drew Dora brings up to Porsche that Dennis says.
Speaker 8: That, you know he She.
Speaker 4: Asked Dennis if he misses if he misses Porsche.
Speaker 1: Dennis said that Porscha doesn't want him, right, and Porsche made a phase like what you're talking about. And the ladies did ask Porsche if Mike was a threat to Dennis, and she mentioned that, honestly, it's more sway that he seems to like, have a problem with. But she said, look, we could be who we are and we are amazing great co parents and because of that, you know, listen, she doesn't bring anyone around Polar that she doesn't think it's good for her because she does not play about Polar.
Speaker 4: Okay. In that moment, Samiyah brings up to Porsche.
Speaker 1: That Dennis and Gerald, Shamia's husband, had a conversation and that supposedly Porsche said that she was not comfortable with Polar around shamirh.
Speaker 4: And Gerald and Shemiah said that was hurtful.
Speaker 1: Porscha said, if someone doesn't like me or has ill willed towards me, I am not going to have them at your house. Whatever I want to stop there, I'll start by saying, I agree with Porsche in this moment. Okay, if me and my best friend are not cool, sorry, not sorry, our kids aren't going to be cool.
Speaker 4: And that's how I was raised.
Speaker 1: Okay, when my mom rested in heaven, my dad who's alive. If they fell out with somebody, we were not allowed to play with the kids anymore. My mother was not above it all to say, well, let the kids be kids. No, my mother said I don't trust this woman who was my friend for y'all be in her house. I don't trust it. I don't trust it. So I actually agree with Porscha. If I'm not cool with you, my kids ain't gonna be cool.
Speaker 4: With your kids.
Speaker 8: One hundred motherfucking percent.
Speaker 3: This is a This is common damn sense as many fucking worst neighbor ever worst all them documentaries and shit all over Netflix about people kids beating people's kids up in private, all that other stuff. Why in the hell what I send my most prized possession to a home of someone who is literally my adversary. That doesn't even make sense, especially when it's somebody that I used to be cool with. Those are the people who end up murdering motherfuckers all that other kind of shit like so Porscha made even Porsche even went a step further and said, the only person who I would feel safe leaving my daughter around after things that have happened, but after the things that have happened between us have happened, would be my sister to me. She made that as plain as she could, and I told totally felt where she was coming from, and I think it spoke to the performative nature of some of the things that Shamiah can do. When it comes to best of this friend, a sister, this, all that other stuff, Shemiah.
Speaker 8: Would have found.
Speaker 3: Peace, or she would have found she would have found comfort in knowing the fact that, Okay, even though we're beefed out, she's still willing to play the game and let our kids play together. So let's pretend that we have this friendship that eclipses our feelings at the moment, and we both still want our kids to play. When Porsta's like, no, you've crossed certain lines with me that I don't feel safe leaving my kid over there.
Speaker 8: And I totally felt where she was coming from with that. Totally.
Speaker 7: I debated sharing this, but I do think I love that Dustin made this point. My grandmother and this is God. It's not me sharing a quick tea. My grandmother passed away and there was a lot of suspicions about her best friend being involved. Several years later, Yeah, it's a whole family thing. Several years later, I'm a kid in Boston. I go to the house of a family back from the part of Haiti that my family's from. We're hanging out and a woman walks in and says, you look, I look as likely like my mama.
Speaker 9: I look people. She's like, aren't you related to so and so?
Speaker 6: To Lusma?
Speaker 7: I said, yeah, I went home that day sick. There was something in the food. I had to go to the hospital and have my stomach pumped.
Speaker 9: It was like a whole thing. I'm being so serious.
Speaker 7: And when my mother found out who was in the house, she started screaming because she was like, you know, they don't fuck with our family.
Speaker 9: You know exactly what the hell. It was like a whole scandal in my family. But I was the kid. I was.
Speaker 7: I was the pillar in the situation, right, And so I say that to say for me, I don't know if it's a Black American thing, a black thing in general across the diaspora. We're always funny about who alse going to be there when the kids are going someplace, because you understand that the checks and bouncers that have in my home might not be the checks and bounces that you have in your home. There's a story on the news right now, so let's not be tone deaf a sortin news right now, But a young man who went out with the wrong group of friends see and now his family is morning right, And so I think there's a certain and I agree with Dustin there's a certain manipulation. Because I always have I'm gonna say this honestly, I always have sympathy for Shamia because I think she's a good person who's low functioning and has bad coping skills. And her bad coping skills are being mistaken for malice. So I think agreed is that she's immature and that doesn't have any emotional regulation. Sma called me baby, I won't even tell nobody, So she just needs a culch and a.
Speaker 4: Therapist, right.
Speaker 9: I don't think she's a bad person.
Speaker 8: That's exactly how I feel about her.
Speaker 7: And feigning confusion as a black woman married to a Kenyan man about why someone who doesn't effort you doesn't want their kids over feels fraudulent to me.
Speaker 9: That's nothing to be confused about.
Speaker 10: Although I have not one drop of me believes that Shmiyah would ever give you anything, polar or any I do not think she has any malice. I do not think she's gonna I think her beef with Porscha is Porscha. I do not think that smid for one second, would harm that child, do.
Speaker 6: Anything wrong to that child.
Speaker 10: I agree with not having my kids or at someone's house that I don't deal with. You are right about that, but I don't think, I do not think that Shmida is in any way, shape or form a threat.
Speaker 6: As a mom saying hey man, we ain't cool, then our kids ain't gonna be cool. And might I make an argument if the mamas.
Speaker 10: Would have had the same attitude, we wouldn't be here where we are today.
Speaker 1: That part, that part, now, that's that's that's okay. When you cook, you cook, all right. So moving into the next moment at the table, because this is so much going.
Speaker 6: On, okay, is moving so fast? People are so like.
Speaker 4: My moderator said, she can't even put up comments because.
Speaker 6: Ten thousand people in the in the watching us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we have over ten thousand people a live and thank you all the rain jobs and I'll read your super chats after this. So Porsche, as Dustin said, that's when Porscha did say, the only person I would do this for is my sisters. Then Shemia said, well, you said we were like sisters. There's a difference between blood sister and we're like so, but I don't think listen, I think all.
Speaker 8: Are Shemiah would never hurt that baby, She would never hurt you.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I think we all agree with that, But we also all agree with said were like sisters.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that she sees you as her blood sister, right, So I think we all okay agree with that. Porscha then said there were things said last year where she thought they were friends up.
Speaker 4: Until that point.
Speaker 1: The producers flashed back to Angela telling Porsche Samia talks about her and feels there's something going on there friendship. They also flashed back to the moment where Shemiah saying to Porsche she wishes they had the friendship on camera that they do off camera, and Porsha allegedly said they would have to pay me more money for that to happen. Within that moment, it's when Samia revealed bah.
Speaker 11: YouTube don't don't when when she revealed the first drop right, she said, Porsche said to Samia allegedly that she did not want her to be part of this friend group.
Speaker 4: I either show and said, you sing, you act, you dance, you through the hawks. I don't want you on Housewives Okay.
Speaker 1: The biggest thing that has happened that we talked about all last season was whether or not Porsche wanted her best friend to be of the show. When I interview Porsche, I asked her that question specifically, she said, with all due respect, I won't ever speak of her again because she gets something to me so egregious. Right, So she said that I did ask for Meiya, because I'm a fair journalist. Hey, Claudia, as a fair journalist, I did ask Shmiya. Shamia pretty much said the same thing to me that she said here. I want us to have a conversation about this before we get to what they said. The biggest thing that I do think happened besides Claudia clocking it with if y'all mothers had that same energy, we ain't fucking with each other so our kids want, then perhaps y'all won't be in the situation. Although Shemia did said my podcast that her and Portia had years of not speaking to each other, but they reunited around ports of divorcing Cordell.
Speaker 9: That's what Shemiah said, They reunited right when she got big on the show.
Speaker 4: Huh, go ahead, I want to impact that's in a minute.
Speaker 1: I want to have a conversation about this, and I'll start because I don't have a problem with how people will take this coming from me. I have a best friend where we've been best friends since we were twelve years old.
Speaker 4: His birthday was last Saturday. His name is Gregory Dean. Hey greg Dean Birthday. We've been friends for over thirty years.
Speaker 1: If I and I want to be very clear with this, I'm not talking about my career now doing what I'm doing. I'm talking about being on a reality show. Because we got to be very specific. Porch is on a reality show called The Real Housewives of Atlanta where that show, like the other reality shows, enfranchises are reading each other, seekerts get revealed in all those things. I'm gonna make a very clear and plain show. Is on a reality show where she has seen Mimi and Cynthia fall out and expose each other. She has seen Candy and Phaedra fallout expose each other. Okay, she has seen this. I'm telling you right now. If I was on a reality show and my best friend said I want to join, I would tell him I don't want you to be on the show. And the thing is this, Portia has every right to say how she feels. I personally feel that if she did say that, there's nothing wrong with it, because if I'm seeing how this show not the producer's fault.
Speaker 4: There is something about the way these shows work.
Speaker 1: The difference between those girls is they met on the show, except Candy and Phaedra.
Speaker 4: But Candy and Phaedra became closer because of the show.
Speaker 1: And I don't know y'all know that Candy and Phaser before Housewives, they weren't friends.
Speaker 4: They were friendly, Okay, they became close because of the show.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything wrong if Portia does not want shouldn't be on the show, because I would not want my best friend on a reality show knowing what could happen.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to post the question to the panel.
Speaker 1: Would you want your best friend to be on a reality show with you that you have known.
Speaker 4: Since you were teens and y'all know secrets about each other?
Speaker 1: I want to start with Claudia, because Claudia, you are a reality star, and you have a you and and have been best friends for years.
Speaker 4: I don't know how long I'm been best friends. Would you your.
Speaker 1: Best friend who knows your secret to be on a reality show with you where you don't.
Speaker 4: Have producer credit. It's Housewives and you know what it is.
Speaker 10: Yes, Okay, I have faith and trust in the people that I choose to have as friends. There's no world why I'll think that us going on a reality show is gonna destroy our friendship.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Like, what kind of friends are you? Are you surf as friends? Are you kicking at friends? Are you hanging out friends? Are you the kind of friends that I'm mad day you over here telling all my business when I haven't told yours. I actually want to work with people that I'm cool with now. I do need a couple of people I'm sort of not be my best friend, so we can beef with them, but not each other.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of the.
Speaker 10: Energy between pors and Shmiya is based on Porscha not feeling a way about her friend, who has all the things that most people would want, the marriage, the money, the wealth, they all that stuff that who doesn't want that?
Speaker 6: Now on top of that, you got the one thing that I had over you.
Speaker 10: I mean, for certain people, it ain't gonna feel fun and ain't gonna feel you know, not anybody wants to share that, And why wouldn't you want your best friend on the show.
Speaker 6: I would think that'd be my best outly to have my back. That's that's my opinion.
Speaker 10: I mean, I pictures with some of my closest friends, and I'm excited to share that with them.
Speaker 6: But I also have friends for thirty years.
Speaker 1: But I want to ask you this because you obviously were on the Real Hospitals Balanta, So based on the real Hospitals Blanta, would you still feel that way?
Speaker 6: I mean I was on there. Well it wasn't Kenny wasn't a best friend, But yeah, I feel the same way because it goes the way you choose to let it go. You know, your whole life isn't just what's on camera. You have sidebar comes and hey girl, let's not go there, blah blahlah blah. You have your conversations to the off camera were you're talking.
Speaker 10: You know what boundaries and to not cross like the show, you know, I mean, like we choose to not hurt each other, right, to try to do our best.
Speaker 6: Maybe sometimes there are a couple of things that get said where it's like ouch, but we choose to not go there. You can choose to not go there. You have a choice.
Speaker 10: I am willing to go there and blow up everything for the sake of a show or a scene, or I'm not. And no matter what you try to tell me, producer, I'm.
Speaker 6: Not doing it. You don't have to No one's you don't have to do it. You don't.
Speaker 10: They could have chose to say, look, no matter what, me and I Morosa had a pack, but we weren't best friends. Let's not try to do anything drag each other until they try to get us to the top four. You can have these conversations. But what happens is I think when Shimiya got on the show, she had a.
Speaker 6: Lot of attention. I don't think Porsche have expected that.
Speaker 10: Now we did fizzle out and it went back to default settings, where Porsche went back to being you know, the star. But for a minute, remember he was like, hold now, you don't think that girl saw that and felt that and made her feel away.
Speaker 6: Even the most secure person is not gonna like that you. This is your shit, This is your shit.
Speaker 10: Here comes someone else that never had interest, now you and my shit, And now people are kind of seeming up.
Speaker 6: They liking you more than me. Of course, I'm going of course the problems if you ain't cure, you know, not having those conversations. I get it. I get why Porscha feel away. I'm not even dragging her for that. I get it.
Speaker 10: You know, it's unfortunate though, like I, it's unfortunate they couldn't say, look, no matter what when I crossing these lines. But their beef and about lines me across on the show. Their beef beef to me originated because Porsche did not like her friend getting being on the same levels her, because that's always something she was always gonna have over Shamia. Goddamn, you got the husband, the money, the long marriage, family like you got all that, and on top of that, you now you're in my area too.
Speaker 6: I understand how that would feel. I get it. I get how she would feel away.
Speaker 4: I'm not a lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a little different when it comes to shit like this. I don't think it's no place or no space for like jealousy and envy and resentment of that sort, and like relate a friendship.
Speaker 8: I just don't. I don't play them games with my friends.
Speaker 3: I don't be getting into it with my friends and shit, and we if we have something we need to discuss. I'm very clear about my intention of not wanting our friendship to go on the wayside over whatever it is. Like, I just think that there's always an option outside of egregious wrongdoing, right. I think there's always an option for you to exercise some patience, some wisdom and move with a view towards sustaining your friendship. And I think that that will kind of protect you in an environment where your friendship is at risk, like shooting a reality show. There's no way I would be on a reality show and have access to certain opportunity and life changing opportunities and shit, and they show interest in one of my best friends and I try to block them from having that.
Speaker 8: I just wouldn't do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I would want you to benefit from this situation positively, even if it meant me working a little bit harder at managing my emotions to make sure that it went right. That's a price I'm willing to pray because to pay. Excuse me, because I love my friends for real, So like, if it means I have to be a little bit more patient, I'm willing to do that. But that does not negate the point that you just made, Carlosa, has nothing to do with you not wanting your best friend to have opportunity or have success or have, you know, make that sort of progress. You don't want to risk fracturing this lifelong bond, this thirty plus year bond with that person. So you're not saying you don't want them on the show from a place of jealousy or envy or wanting to retain this unique experience for yourself. You don't want to risk your friendship. At least that's what I'm perceiving.
Speaker 1: And I'll make a clear and blue I want you to close it off for us. I will say this, and what has happened today, I'm being very vulnerable to you guys. Like I said, I have no regrets in my life because everything's a lesson. If I had to live my life all over again with my career, I won't ever work with a friend.
Speaker 8: Really no.
Speaker 1: And I want to be clear because the thing again we're talking about nuanced. I consider you three my friends and we work together.
Speaker 9: But this is very many of us have them.
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, yeah, So but it's a very This is a very nuanced conversation, which is why I wanted to stick to like the reality show.
Speaker 4: I also one of my best friends this weekend and.
Speaker 1: He and I were both we just had a moment of reflection, like when we first met we were in our twenties, and he was like, what do you want to do, bitch? And I'm like, I want to have my on talk show and he was and then he told me his dreams and I'm like, we want to do that.
Speaker 4: He's like yeah.
Speaker 1: Just this past weekend, we were laughing because we both said we're both doing it exactly what we wanted to do. Like we literally have sat there and we never because we don't talk about like that. But we had a sweet moment like look at us, like we both are doing everything we said.
Speaker 4: We would do twenty years later. So I'm with you. I'd love to see my friends win.
Speaker 1: I think the difference is just like they said, working with kids and animals on TV or working with your working with your wife or your husband.
Speaker 4: I'm here to say I know for a fact, working with friends in a capacity where one person.
Speaker 1: Is the boss and y'all have y'all have, I'm gonna be specific again, y'all have a twenty year friendship.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it doesn't work. It didn't work for me. Now I'm listen.
Speaker 8: There's exceptions to every rule right right right right.
Speaker 1: From my experience, unless somebody can say you're the boss, and I bout down to the to you being the boss and I know how to set up rate it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you right now it sounds good. I'm telling you it don't feel good.
Speaker 3: But I think you should be able to do that as a friend. This is your show that we're working on right now, It's clear this is your show. I understand that you know what I'm saying, and it's not something that I have to swallow down or try to make myself be able to take. No, I'm happy that this is your show, and I'm grateful to be participating on your shows. I like that this is your shit. You know what I'm saying, because I'm happy you popping like that. I just think that it depends. I think that there has to be a complete absence of any funny shit in the friendship for it to work. And I think that that is a unique circumstance you're referring to.
Speaker 4: But I do think. I do think all of our defenses the four of us did not grow up together.
Speaker 8: True, that's very true too, and that does that is relevant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and that's why.
Speaker 9: Yeah, go ahead, by no, I just want my points. I just want to make sure we fire.
Speaker 4: I want to lose it.
Speaker 7: So two things. First thing is I only work with my friends currently, everybody who works with me, and I even whenever they work with me. The first speech I give is, even though I'm the one who's cutting the.
Speaker 9: Checks, you don't work for me, you work with me.
Speaker 7: I'm really good at being an employer to friends and keeping them safe and having zero ego even as the leader.
Speaker 9: I don't have any friends who can get that back to me without fucking up.
Speaker 7: So I want to say, respectfully, let's all be mindful not to virtue signal just because people have different boundaries, because those boundaries don't mean I'm insecure. Those boundaries don't mean that I don't want them to have blessings. It means I have discernment about who's able when who's not. Not all your fucking friends are able. I have a friend who I had for twenty five years whenever I worked for him, it was easy. Whenever he worked for me, it was problems. I recognize, Oh, I have no ego working for you, but you have an ego working for me. Loved him for twenty five fucking years. So look the easy one. Acting as if not working with friends means you're insecure, you want to be superior or really victimize mindsets that are basically demonizing people's boundaries. And that is part of Shmia's problem, right, because you have to be in a space where somebody can set a boundary with you and you don't have to make a fairy tale about how.
Speaker 9: They suck just because you can't take no.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so what I want to say about the conversation that I feel very passionate about as an EQ coach more than somebody who employs my friends. If someone says to you and they're being honest, hey friend, I know you want to work with me. You listen to this through the not the less of demonizing anybody, but just being objective.
Speaker 9: Hey friend, I think you're talented. You're beautiful, you're funny, you're smart, you have a great personality. You can sing, you can act, you can dance, You are a literal star. You have all these things going for you. You and I fell out because of what was happening with our mother.
Speaker 7: We just got back together as friends at a moment where I'm going through a divorce. I'm at a moment now where I've lost everything. I need something to be mine.
Speaker 9: You see how there's no insecurity in that.
Speaker 7: It's actually a reasonable fucking boundary, right. I need something to be mine. And I know because you're a star, I need an ally. You're not an ally. You're another star.
Speaker 9: I actually need an ally right now. And so I tell you, as my friend, do you know how much courage it takes while you're going through a divorce in public embarrassment, and if I'm on Twitter that you were getting left to have a friend come back and she's offered the show and you got admit to her that you ain't got it to give, do you know how much courage it takes to be that honest? Love it or loathed, it's honest.
Speaker 7: Right. I need something to be about me right now. I need this to be about me. And because you're a star, I don't think you're built to be an ally. I need an ally. But you're too big to be an ally I tell you that to your face in that moment. You have three options. This is me stepping into my coaching back for a second, it's not even about three album show. Your first option is to admit that you don't like and we have an uncomfortable conversation about what that means. Admit that I set a reasonable boundary and you don't like it. That's the first option, right, I was honest and you're honest back. The second option is a faun which is a form of covert manipulation to pretend you're cool with it while feeling away about it the entire fucking time. Now, a seed of resentment has been planted. I'm thinking, I warned you and we're good. Whole time you feel away, but are pretending to be a part of the program. Right, that's the seed of lie that creates resentment, even when you're a good person. Because if you lie to yourself and then you lie to me, the entire premise of the next eleven years of me thinking, you know, I only want you as an ally, and you agreeing, hoping I'll change my mind, not knowing I meant that shit, it means over years, your resentment starts to grow like a weed because you lied to yourself, and then you lie to me. But now you've convince yourself you've made up a story. Well, a good friend would want me to have this. Your friend told you she didn't have to give them, Well a good friend you start, I'm making up all these fairy tales forgetting she told you she didn't have it from the very beginning of this fucking relationship. And now you lying to yourself and me meaning what the fuck I said, has now turned me into a demon in your eyes. You think I'm a selfish, entitled monster, when whole time I know who I was at the beginning.
Speaker 9: I didn't lie to you.
Speaker 3: If you were clear about your feelings. Right, if you allow and blue, this is where you can help me with this. Right if you allow the other person then to operate and function, and you know that they are having a different expectation or whatever, and you just are resting on the fact that, well, I kept healing in the beginning. So I'm gonna go ahead and read these benefits of being around you and engaging you or whatever, even though I know that in your mind this is moving towards something else or evolving our relationship. Right, But when you call me out about it and call me a manipulator, I can now say I told you and to be what was up?
Speaker 8: So you're wrong for villafying me. Help me with that piece.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I gona help you with that, because here's the thing that we don't talk about enough. You don't always immediately know somebody's lying for themselves. We'll have a friend who say I've changed, I've changed, I've changed, and you're excited, and then you realize, oh, no, they're relapsing. They've already gotten you to engage. The water is at your hip. Now you're wet, right, And here's where the thing that Shemiah does that. I think that's why Porsche Porsha. Honestly, I'm I'm not giving for Porsche. I think Porscha sometimes when we think she's being sleeky, she's actually showing grace and pity. I think there are moments where over the years when we've seen this in Carlos and thus I know your historians, we've seen moments of Porsche going ooh and kind of pulling away, right. I think over the years she started to realize the thing that I was worried about the thing that I was was in you that would create this I'm seeing it now. She even said it in this episode. She said, say look in her eyes, and I know that look when I see it, and it's a look, a movement and negativity.
Speaker 9: And whatever else.
Speaker 7: Right. And so what I'm saying is sometimes when your friends lie to themselves and you believe them, and then you realize that they can't carry on the agreement, you start moving differently because we're already in it. Now, you're on the show. Now, I can't fire you. And I think a lot of the times when we've seen Portshell pull away from Smiah. I'm not saying she's without fault. I'm not saying she's not. To y'all's point, she's a great reality star, right, But if I've agreed to something and you're not keeping up your hold of the bargain.
Speaker 9: But I know we need the show to be cute, I'm gonna be cordial.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do what I've been doing all season. If they mention your name, I'm gonna I'm gonna go to the store and buy me some milk. If they bring up something nasty, I'm gonna leave because I've now recognized I can't trust you because you breached our agreement, but I respect the ecosystem of the franchise that we're both beholden to. And because I'm the lead and the big face in the middle when you look at the avatar on Peacock, I know I gotta keep this going whether you lie to me or not. So I'll keep it cute as long as you stay over there and I stay over here.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying I'm kicking.
Speaker 7: I'm saying that if Shemiah had told the truth from the beginning, that she had the expectation that to Claudia's point and your point that, oh, you're gonna be generous whatever, they could have had that honest argument at the beginning, you lied and played along.
Speaker 9: And I'm gonna be clear with y'all. Let's put race into it for a second.
Speaker 7: If I have a white friend who tells me they love me, and I say, hey, white friend, I don't have any white friends. I feel nervous about having friends. I'm from Boston. Are you going to be a white friend who co ops and wants to come to the cookout and all the stuff, or can you be an ally can you be an ally? And you swear to God that you can be an ally, which means you're not centered. You're to the left of me or the right of me. Right, allies never center themselves. And then one day, ten years down the road, you say, I've been such a good ally.
Speaker 9: Can I say the N word?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 9: There were corn rows?
Speaker 7: Now can I come to the cookout now? And you said no because that would be centering. You remember, the entire premise was that you were an ally to the side. And she's like, well, I think it's unfair that we've been friends this long and I can't call you the N word. We understand when it's race that this.
Speaker 4: Is bullshit, Claudia, your last thoughts. You're going to add anything.
Speaker 6: To the reality show, y'all. It shouldn't be this, ded They have real friends.
Speaker 1: They're real friends, because listen, the thing is, this is the reason why when Kelly Rowland wrote and released and made a video for Dirty Laundry Okay.
Speaker 4: Where she was open and honest about saying the quiet part out.
Speaker 13: Loud, right, we all we all assumed thought about wondered right when she said it was hard to see my sister Beyonce on stage killing it and I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's you know, when she when she's talked about her insecurities. I think this.
Speaker 1: I don't want to this is me and Claudia, right, I don't want to reduce it to just reality show.
Speaker 4: But I do think this.
Speaker 1: I think Listen, what we also aren't saying that I do want us to feel comfortable talking about is the delicate relationships between black female friends.
Speaker 4: And that's an and listen, that's a whole other conversation that we'll have later.
Speaker 1: But right, listen and all the reason, but let's be let's be real. The reason why I said about my I have a best friend where we're both in the same industry, but we're both we both did this, yeah, is because we both were able to bluse point when he asked me, what do you want to do?
Speaker 4: And I asked him the same question, and we both knew was this We were honest.
Speaker 1: If he would have came to me now and see me popping on my podcast and said, yo, I want a podcast.
Speaker 4: I would say I would say, okay, I'll help you. If he said, no, I'm making easy for your boy.
Speaker 1: Have me joined blue, Claudia and Dustin I'll say, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You never wanted to do this, And I do think there's something to be said about.
Speaker 1: Listen, maybe because I'm because I'm a man, and that's why I love the fact that I got two black women here. I think for me, I don't understand why it's not okay to feel this is my.
Speaker 4: Thing and.
Speaker 3: It is as you're honest about that. No, no, and it's okay for a person to be honest about that.
Speaker 4: And it just means you you have boundaries, Yes, Claudia, you think if I move on all right?
Speaker 6: I mean the babying is it just irritates me. And when I speak of again said I'm a hater.
Speaker 10: It's too much. You guys, like you can't have it both ways. You can't sit there and say I have a boundary and I don't want you on the show. But then also at the same time, Andy didn't.
Speaker 6: I say I want her on the show?
Speaker 9: Which one is it?
Speaker 4: You can't agree with you? I agree?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 9: And it's mean I think she's been shamed into having to make this lion backtrack. She didn't have it.
Speaker 6: Lie you don't want to do like it's too much.
Speaker 10: It's like people being blinded and it's so frustrating you guys.
Speaker 6: It's so to sit and hear this. That is her friend.
Speaker 10: I guess I come from a different school of thought. I have friends of twenty years where I will gladly share an opportunity with them, and I know I'm not everybody and some people. I need to have my own thing without the person you love the most. The person you love the most, you don't want them to be there with you. I do, so I think differently. I will never be in a place where I will recommend all three of you for something that I'm up for and not feel a way if y'all get it, because I love you, guys, and I will if I can't have it, I want y'all to have it. To sit here and say her being here fucked with my nervous system and fucks me up. What you wouldn't have that girl's friend.
Speaker 6: That's the case.
Speaker 10: Y'all are never really friends, and your mothers should never let y'all be friends after they.
Speaker 6: Have beef because we will not be here and I just don't operate like that.
Speaker 7: Let me.
Speaker 6: I have friends, and I know it ain't about me, but I have friends that want to do the same.
Speaker 10: I have friends that are actors and TV hosts and I had to watch them good things that I get and it may hurt at the moment, but I love that for my friend.
Speaker 7: You have friends that can say no and you're respect it without you thinking it's a character, so that they simply don't.
Speaker 9: Feel like Sharon, you have friends.
Speaker 7: Here's my thing. I don't want one a friend who's always generous. I want a friend who can also say an honest no and not have to pandit to my.
Speaker 10: Insecurities, to me that my friend is saying no to me being put on something that you're on because it.
Speaker 6: Makes you feel away. Why should my presence feel what make you feel away? On a show that I'm not.
Speaker 10: Gonna I'm not gonna take the start them from you. I'm never gonna take the start. Porsche will always have the charisma, the beauty, the charm, the body. She'll always have that, and Shmia being there does not take away from Porsche's.
Speaker 7: Sorry, it means that I can say no and it doesn't mean But here's the thing too. Again, Let's be honest. Not all friends are the same frequency of energy. There are friends that you can lay next to you and not say shit. Don't even have to put on clean draws, just lay next to that and it's easy. There are other friends that you love just as much, and they take some kind of inconvenience and energy. If I don't have it to give, and I am honest that I don't have it.
Speaker 6: To give, what are you giving? What are you giving?
Speaker 7: I'm just land the plan if I don't have it, whatever it is, energetically right, whatever that currency is. If you ask me for something and I don't have it to give, and I honestly tell you that I don't have it to give, and you think I'm immature and insecure, not a good friend, because I'm telling you the truth that I don't have it to give, there's an entitlement in that that I can't sit with because now you're making my stuff about you.
Speaker 9: People who can't hear know and still love you are not safe to me.
Speaker 6: She didn't get on the show by herself. And if.
Speaker 7: The premise matters, you said you coming as my ally, knowing what my boundary is and pretending you're okay with it and whole time wanting to hold the peach is very different than you saying actually not says I'm sorry. I actually want to get put on. Do you want to rock paper scissors? We're gonna have to figure this out. If anything, I would expect you more if you were kept in a stack her boundary there.
Speaker 8: That's the point right there, beginning.
Speaker 9: What was my point?
Speaker 7: If Shamia was honest and have this ugly conversation at the beginning, we wouldn't be now, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think you can be friends that do the same thing and not have overlapped in a way that is detrimental to your friendship.
Speaker 8: I could go further, but I ain't even got.
Speaker 6: To, so you know, and I know, and I don't think. Let me clear this up. And I do not think that Porscha is jealous of Shemiah.
Speaker 10: I think Porscha has her thing, that it's fantastic, she has her life. I'm just saying, when you have friends like, okay, say I sell over here and you sell over there. Now you're also except over here and my ship. I get why Porscha would feel a way I'm saying that I'm being I understand that, but damn it bothers you that much to be to share this with your friends.
Speaker 1: But I think I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I have to move on to the to the to the main part.
Speaker 1: But I will say one thing Claudia did say that I do think they have falling on death ears right because we're talking about how pathetical and what Claudia has has said is.
Speaker 4: Porsche has said.
Speaker 1: To Claudia's point, Andy did not want her on the show, right. So again my I'll speak for myself.
Speaker 4: My argument was more so if she did say that, I'm not mad at it, but I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask Porsche directly and she chose to not answer my question, So we we I guess it's one of those things we will never know unless the reunion happens.
Speaker 4: But I do think that Claudia's point.
Speaker 1: Porsia did tell Andy I did want her on the show, Tomia saying no, you didn't. And I think what we're all saying is hypothetically, if Porscha did not want.
Speaker 4: You on the show, these are the reasons why.
Speaker 6: But she said that she.
Speaker 7: Wanted me as a psydekick at ally whatever the wrote the notes, Yeah, being on the show and your capacity on the show are not the same. Thing. I think we're assuming a conflict that might not be there because one of you on the show as a friend of is different than one of you as my co host.
Speaker 9: Those are two different roles.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, well the conflict is definitely there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the conflict is about the perception about the placement on the show, not her being on the show as a friend. As an ally, that's very different than you being my co host. We talked about that a nauseum. Sami has been wanting to get that peach for all these years. It's a running joke. Why are we pretending that capacity is not a nuance in yere I'm a.
Speaker 3: Person who lives at the intersection of this conversation, right because while I would absolutely leave the door open for anybody I love that is qualified and ready for the opportunity, right, I also I also concurrently at the same time, would not be offended by offering myself available for an opportunity and one of my friends who had access to it telling me no for a relevant reason, for whatever reason, if you have an an option to answer of caution yes or no to me, you have that option, and I respect it and I will move on.
Speaker 8: I don't think everybody's like that.
Speaker 4: And for the record, I tell my friends know who do act to be a part of this panel.
Speaker 8: Yeah all the time.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say this too.
Speaker 7: Sometimes when somebody doesn't have an opportunity for you, it's not that it's discernment. I think the one thing that we're leaving out is discernment sometimes says no, not somebody's heart.
Speaker 3: Stop asking, to stop asking, stop asking and putting them in a fucked up position too, just because you know somebody that's got access your ass ain't even ready.
Speaker 8: Nine times out of too, he said.
Speaker 9: Not, I wouldn't love it.
Speaker 6: But okay, but Andy didn't I tell her, yes, I Oh, I hate that.
Speaker 1: I made sure your point got okay. So I want to move on to the moment that end of this friendship. And I'm gonna go on record saying they will never be friends again. They'll anything, They'll be surface cordial, the whole nine yards. They will never be friends. Shimia says in Savannah Okay that Porscha said she never wants their mother's issues to affect their friendship. Then said Porsche went on her public platform to say that what Shamiah's mom did was something egregious to her mom. Samiah said, when, in fact, your mom did something to my mom and this was years prior.
Speaker 4: Porsche said, I don't know about our mom's friendship like that.
Speaker 1: Samia says, you knew enough about their friendship to say that my mom bought your mom's daycare.
Speaker 4: Porsche said, everyone knows that. It's not a secret.
Speaker 1: Then Shamiah says, everybody doesn't know that your mom.
Speaker 4: Tried to sleep with my dad.
Speaker 1: Porsche then says, you and your mother are low down, dirty snakes. Porsia said, if my mother did something like that, it's on my mama and it's not true. Porscha said, you know what, I knew that you would come up with this, cause I did tell my mom this, and my mom said she was surprised to hear that because Shamiah's mom slept with Shamiah's father's brother. Samiah didn't asked which brother. Porsia said she doesn't know, and the whole table fell out. I want to start with you, Claudia, what do you have to say about that moment?
Speaker 10: Those aren't real friends, real friends, mad Day, It's all coming out.
Speaker 6: Again, the mother thing.
Speaker 10: At first, it seemed like they were trying to keep it somewhere. Who do you think was wrong first?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 6: With the mother thing? Bring the mom who violated first? Who do y'all think Porsche? Right?
Speaker 10: Because Shemiah remember Shemia had a failed reunion last year, right, she kind of got read down.
Speaker 6: We were like, damn man, wake it up. She didn't really come with it.
Speaker 10: Like we thought, and she said, I'm not gonna say that. She was trying to hold back, and so Porscha said the thing first. Right now, it's so damn ugly. Now, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: What to say about this.
Speaker 10: At this point, the mothers need to be on the show like it's it's it's so much bigger than these two. Porscha did go left first with the mom thing, and now it's just back and forth, and now they just gotta out gutter each other. I don't know, Carlos, I kind of forgot no.
Speaker 4: I think this, I think this, and that's what I'm gonna tap you in next listen. This was extremely hard to watch. I obviously.
Speaker 1: Have been privy to a lot of things that happens off camp, and one thing I always told myself when I started the podcast and month in my live started that I will always keep things to the show because I don't think it's fair that people aren't.
Speaker 4: Here to defend themselves on the stuff that I may know or be privy to.
Speaker 1: Right, I know for a fact that portion Shamiya, there was love there, and that's why I did say to the both of them to their faces and interview that seeing your friendship breaks my heart.
Speaker 4: And and it was it was nasty. It was nasty.
Speaker 1: I will say this, I'm not picking a side here because it's bigger than all of us, and because I know them both personally, I'm not going to pick a side. What I will say though, being fair and basing this on the show, I do believe that Shemiah went in to that dinner determined to reveal what Portia's mom allegedly did. And the reason why I say that is because from what I've been watching.
Speaker 4: And what I saw prior to Shami revealing it, Samilla was Shmiah was.
Speaker 1: Ready to say it, and she wanted to say it, and she wanted that to come out. And for that, I will say Samiah was wrong for bringing up that part. Why, right, I feel like this if me and Dustin been for instance, fourteen, had to break seventeen through twenty two, got back up friends at twenty three, and we know about each other.
Speaker 4: I'm a mama's boy. I that's my you know.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to have our issues be anything that I will say about our mothers. I do feel like Shemiah was wrong for bringing up the mom's part to reveal that, because I don't think that anything happened for that particular expose to be revealed. If if you are upset that Porsha doesn't want you and gerald Rmand Polar, I was with you when you felt that. I look at Polar like, you know whatever, Nothing to me made sense why I had to find out on camera that Porsia's mom allegedly slept with, allegedly wanted to sleep with Smia's dead Nothing to me warranted that information to be released. I think Shemia's fed up. I think Shemia is tired. I think Shemia has a lot of shit bottled in And I think Shemiah used the opportunity to hurt Porsche and she knew what to do, and I think Porscha knew Shemia was ready to do it, which is why not all makes sense to me, which is why Porscha spent the entire season giving Shemia nothing because she knew, I'm not going to give you any reason to say it.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to give you any reason to say it.
Speaker 1: I do feel like Porschia knew Shemia was going to reveal it because Porsche actually said it. I knew he was going to say that, And Porscha also knew, Okay, if Shamia ever brings this up, I know what to say in retaliation to it. Why she said, well, no, your mom slept with your dad's brother. In that moment, I knew that these two will never be friends ever in life, and I just don't feel like.
Speaker 4: I needed to know that ever in life.
Speaker 3: How was Shamiah wrong for planning to come to the table and drop that bombshell? But Porscha was right for saying, well, I know Shamiah might drop that bomb cell, so if she do, I'm gonna drop this one because.
Speaker 4: If you clunch me, you can't tell me how to react to.
Speaker 3: So you don't think Shamiah, You don't think Porscha punched Shamiyah by making that Instagram post saying yo, mama went and bought my mama's daycare, and offering detail and context to a conflict that we knew vaguely existed, but we didn't know any details about.
Speaker 8: That's the first punch, right, No.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly, but to blues point.
Speaker 1: But to blues point, you then can't go on Andy Cohen's couch in your yellow dress and say in front of the world when Andy Cohen asked you, what did her mom do? I don't want to say it. I don't want to say it. I want to keep it cute. You have to pick which which you know what I mean? So that was me And listen when Claudia asked a question who made the first hit Porsche?
Speaker 4: Right with that comment, Andy Comen did his job as as a host.
Speaker 1: What did Shmia? What happened between your mothers? I don't want to talk about it because when I do, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna it's gonna it's gonna ruin ship.
Speaker 1: If that's how you felt in Andy Cohen's couch, then then then, my sweet love, what did Porsche do this season for that to be revealed? Because that the moment for that to be revealed would be at the reunion and let's be clear even after.
Speaker 4: Reunion, and I'm gonna be very fair. If Shemiah would have revealed.
Speaker 1: It after reunion, I would have said, well, shit, you have every right to say it, bitch.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 1: It's dirty, it's nasty, but hey, bitch, this is the opportunity to to say the ship not during hiatus. You thought about it and then Dustin. I'm aware of what was allegedly said and the text messages.
Speaker 7: We're not.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: Despite what people say on the blogs, I'm a good friend and I'm not messy.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: The thing is this, I'm.
Speaker 4: Privy to some things that were said because it's Atlanta and I am.
Speaker 14: Keisha Lan's top, so I'm aware of it. You know, I'm the Queen of Atlanta again again.
Speaker 6: And it's been said on the show before.
Speaker 10: You can't poke a bear or say something about someone else and then be mad about how they respond.
Speaker 6: It doesn't only go one.
Speaker 10: Way where we did this, so don't get mad when Porsche comes back. It's they're both going low, they're both going on. I'm gonna say this, I questioned their friendship now, uh, you know, mad.
Speaker 6: Days revealing a whole one.
Speaker 10: I don't mean right now, Blue, I mean like, because have you had a friend that it went left, but you never told some things about them?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 9: The seed the seed was was rotten because it wasn't based on the truth.
Speaker 6: I wasn't your real friends.
Speaker 10: So now Shemiah never told Porscha's t about the mother until por Porscha went first, so then Porsche then she came back. And don't you think now that Porsche's on social media right now saying all the stuff saying Samias slept with this one and that one. She's shown her ass right now. She has shown her ass. And do you think that Shemiah does not have similar ty on Porscha's life. When you're best feats with someone, you tell them all your dirty shit. You tell them this one gave me, I cheated, I did this, I did that.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they got nasty secrets and I don't. And I think some of the.
Speaker 10: Reasons why they were both holding back during the season is because they know if I really wanted to bitch, and I'm not saying to you the one to both of them, I can really let your ass up, I can really get it active up in here. I got all, they both know where both they both know where the bodies are buried for both of them, right, So I think that was really a little bit stopping them.
Speaker 6: Now the gloves are off.
Speaker 10: But like on both occasions, it has been as annoying as you may think Shemia is. On both occasions, it was Porscha that went first with the mother.
Speaker 6: Things clear with the business.
Speaker 1: I want to be clear because we have to be fair when we say Porscha went first. Porsche did go first.
Speaker 4: Revealing something about the moment, but we're being technical.
Speaker 1: Shamia when first telling Cynthia and scene that there is something going on between Porscha's.
Speaker 4: Between their mothers, which propelled Porsche to tweet.
Speaker 8: That, Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We're going to be fair.
Speaker 1: Samia told Cynthia on camera that something was going on with their mothers, and and and and Shamia didn't reveal it so much.
Speaker 4: Now granted now, granted, I won't want to be fair again.
Speaker 1: When they played that scene Miss Diane, they flashed back to Miss Diane's saying the comment about trusting the dog with the bone, but I want to be very fair. Samilla did tell Cynthia belly first son is going on with the mothers. Then Porscha on a Saturday after getting the episode in the dance is when she responded to that, saying wrong road agree, jous.
Speaker 6: But is that is that so bad to say something's going on on mom?
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying. I wanted to be fair.
Speaker 8: I'm with Claudia on this.
Speaker 3: It's very different to say that there's an issue between our moms as opposed to saying your mom is fraudulent and stole a daycare.
Speaker 6: I agree, I agree, which is why you worry about your kids?
Speaker 9: Why are you talking about my kids?
Speaker 6: That's not what they're doing.
Speaker 4: I agree with you. That's what I said, Shemia. My thing is this.
Speaker 1: Shamiah said it first to Cynthia, something's with my mother. Portia then said your mother did this? Shamia had the opportunity at Andy Comens reunion.
Speaker 9: What did she do?
Speaker 4: Say it there? You can't say I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 9: You want to save it though she wanted to say that, say it a year later.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, guys.
Speaker 3: What do you say to her explanation Carlos that she was trying to set to to she was trying to keep whatever connect whatever bear thread thread bare connection.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They had.
Speaker 3: She was trying to keep that in text, so she didn't want to go that far with offering up details, right. She wasn't really to offer of details, So that is why she chose not to reveal the information at the reunion. Also, what do you say to the people who say, ain't no motherfucking rules and fighting? I can know so much your goddamn mama and tell you two years from now.
Speaker 4: So I agree with that.
Speaker 1: That's why I said at the top of this and Blue, I'm gonna get you next. That's why I said, we're.
Speaker 4: Not the moral police. It's an issue of this person is plainly right, plainly wrong. This is a very nuanced situation.
Speaker 1: All we're doing, all we're doing, rain Drops, is talking about what happened on the show.
Speaker 4: I just said, I actually know what was said in the text messages. I'm not gonna reveal it. I knew their friendship was over based on what I was allegedly told what the text message were about. I said, y'all ain't friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But my point is I always say what we're gonna do is stick to the show, and I'm sticking to the show. Miss Diane made his comment, but but but but, Shemiah did I know she made it until the reunion? Until she saw it, Shamillah told Porsche Tamia met with Cynthia first and said something. Porcha then responded and revealed more about what would happened. Samia was then asked by Andy, what what do you have to say about it? Shemiah said, I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to expose it. And then we're here, so Blue, what do you have to say about all of this?
Speaker 4: I really light work?
Speaker 8: Sure Carlos to pass out.
Speaker 9: We all felt that he said a run on paragraph and that said, so back to.
Speaker 4: You, Blue, not the way we have two hundred super chats, right job? I love y'all.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Dollars from that super chat? Is my eyes too. I forgot about baby girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, that one had my name.
Speaker 6: You know you should you should get that.
Speaker 4: You should have got a bottle, go ahead, Blue.
Speaker 7: I'm just fighting my DH right now because I'm like, we should have take another ball.
Speaker 9: Okay, So.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say this right because to me, how this is tricky when you're having a fight with somebody since Dustin mentioned street dudes, because you know that's my favorite topic today. When you're having a fight with somebody, Right, if you hit me first and you have a bad punch, and I hit you first, and I know how to fight, any response I give you, you're gonna fall over as somebody who doesn't know how to fight. The reason I don't fight because I'm good at it. Right, I know that if you hit me and I hit you, it's.
Speaker 9: Not the same hit. It's never gonna be the same hit. My version of a light hit. I'm still going to jail.
Speaker 7: Right. I'm saying that to say Porsche figuratively and literally because I know people who have seen her in professional settings and said that she was strong. And there's a story that I heard, Carlos, I'll tell you later behind the scenes. I know somebody who says I picked her up. Yes, normal muscle mass from what I've heard, Okay, as someone who can fight literally and figuratively, there's no porsia response. That's like, guys, can we just if we can respect the nature of Shemia, can we also respect the nature of Porsche. It's not favorites it's just being objective actually, despite the fact that people don't always know how to do that.
Speaker 9: There are people who.
Speaker 7: Gonna think I'm caping for Porsche just because I'm following the same rules for both of them. Whoever Shemia is, I've been following that threat this entire time. Whoever Porsche is, I've been following that through this entire time. I'm never gonna cross pollinate them because again, yes, so Porscha's a heavy hitter. Any response from Porsche is a Mali wop.
Speaker 9: I think we can all agree to that. Shamia is covert. Any hit from her is gonna begrudging. Why are you making me fight?
Speaker 7: You know, the girl who's crying while she beating upcause you don't even want to fight. Shamia is a completely different fighter. So it completely makes sense to me that when Shamiah says something, it's gonna be a soft hit. If Porscha ever responds molly wop when Shamia's asked, well, confront it right that Andy confrontation only required a heavy hit.
Speaker 9: Shamia doesn't heavy hit. If she has a first option, she's gonna always.
Speaker 7: Choose to pick the softer thing, because again, her branding is she's everybody's good friend. Someone who's everybody's good friend is tactful. They know how to say it in the sideways. They're never too blunt because they don't want to ruffle feathers. She's actually excellent at that, except when it's time for a street fight with a bitch who can fight. Yes, what's happening is I think at some point this is actually all of your points Porsche clocked. The girl who's gonna win meal and can't fight wants it with me. If I cough on her, she's gonna be in a cast. I'm gonna choose. And by the way, this is not keeping for Portia, it's just telling her strategy. Again we agree on I'm going to ignore her because if I even try to meet her where she's at, I'm immediately the bully because I fight different. When that girl finally gets in the fight with you, it's gonna be ugly. And I'm gonna say this, I hated everything about that scene my stomach.
Speaker 9: I'm not taking anybody's side in that scene. They both disgusted me.
Speaker 7: I'm also going to say they both disgusted me, and they fight differently, so we can't keep cross pollinating these false equivalencies because they've always been two different beasts.
Speaker 9: That's part of the problem.
Speaker 7: I actually think that if Shemiah was a beast like Porsche, she might have been more open to them being co host and not allies. Because I will say this is the strong friend the gentler friend. I won't say we, because I don't believe it'sweak to be gentle.
Speaker 9: The gentler friend requires stuff of you as the person who's naturally strong and strategic.
Speaker 7: There's a certain we all know this. There's a friend that we love who's not as able as us that we know. We love them to them to be around us, but there's more sweat equity for them to meet us at the audacity where we naturally reside at. So again, Portia predicted it, and she was right. So we're all debating how we feel about her being right about the things she predicted.
Speaker 9: Ten years ago.
Speaker 3: You said something about my Mama's going down. It's over flat the fuck out. I don't give a damn, especially something sexual.
Speaker 8: You say something about my mother to.
Speaker 9: Me, and you know what.
Speaker 10: I also remember when Miss Diane said some real shady sit about Uma about to watch the dog.
Speaker 6: And to Toma's defense, she could have she could have spased out then and she didn't.
Speaker 9: It's not her character.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's not.
Speaker 1: I think that's the point we we're making, Like if there's listen, Like like Blue said, we're recapping the show, no one's camping for anybody, but we know, we know the chat.
Speaker 4: We'll say what they say, but I will say That's why I.
Speaker 1: Feel strongly, uh, if there was a moment to reveal that information, I.
Speaker 4: Just felt like it was much more suited at the reunion of last reunion.
Speaker 8: I get that she.
Speaker 10: Definitely themed like green at the reunion last year, though, like she wasn't right like I think this year we're gonna see a whole well, hopefully we see a different because I felt like so many misopportunities last union to be like a word, okay, big joke of bam, but she was.
Speaker 6: I think also at the reunion.
Speaker 10: She there was still a part of her that thought that her and Port could get back and still be friends at some point.
Speaker 8: That's why she said that, yeah, go there.
Speaker 6: She she wasn't gonna be all extra grimy with it, you know, that's what she's mourning.
Speaker 9: The thing that's breaking my heart is we're watching somebody moren.
Speaker 8: She's grieving.
Speaker 9: Somebody fighting at the funeral, rather.
Speaker 8: Than yeah, you see her face.
Speaker 6: I was like, we're going there.
Speaker 8: She called her mom.
Speaker 3: She called her mom because she her feelings were hurt that Portia was not open to reconciliation with her off the strength of the history. Okay, that's why when they were having that back and forth at the table, and Shemia said, in spite of it all, and as Porscha was like, in spite of what there is a dis like, Shemiah was holding on to reverence for the time spent. Porsche and SHEMI are now at a point where that's irrelevant, and it's heartbreaking to see as a person who like I value friendship.
Speaker 8: Y'all know, I'll give a fuck about y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to I say, I'm sorry, I don't give a fuck about none of that. Like that, humility is an essential component to like sustaining a friendship. But where they at now, it's just where it is and it's always been at. Their friendship was not rock solid anyway, because their moms were out over some very real shit so even if we saw them playing nice on a picture or in scene together on the show, it just was never solid.
Speaker 8: It was never a silent foundation, and unfortunately it's imploded. I hate to see the cat's booty.
Speaker 10: Putting her ask her kouchie in the camera like I'm like please, don't, I'm like stop.
Speaker 1: My final question of the night is what Blue brought up? And I want to ask the panel this based on what was revealed at a dinner where should obviously revealed be allegations If Porscha made that comment that she didn't want you to be on the show, does this moment.
Speaker 4: Now expose why she wouldn't want her on the show?
Speaker 3: If that is the case in the in nature of it being a conflict or point of no return for them, yes, but that's the only way. It just is an example of their friendship breaking down in a way that Porsche, I would assume, was trying to avoid by not being welcoming to Samia being a part.
Speaker 8: Of this cast full time. But that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a unique thing. Like Shemiah, you did exactly what I knew you was gonna do. No, it was just ports just saying hey, there's a possibility, I shit might get fucked up if you join, don't do it, and now she joining that shit is fucked up.
Speaker 8: I think it's just it's like top level, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I think it's a mid tier because you know why then Mama's talk too damn much, Dustin.
Speaker 9: I think it's a mid tier.
Speaker 7: I think the reason why Polar can't go to your house because I know that I'm gonna hear She's gonna hear the kind of shit that we heard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I think so.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's time.
Speaker 7: I think it's mid as Like I know how your mama gets down and the kind of shit you and your mama probably talk to each other. I know the kind of shit me and my mama talks to each other. I know that shit talking has happened. They've fallen out, and we've already fallen out.
Speaker 6: This is not like Lou's clues.
Speaker 9: Here, right, Like, I think it's a thing of things are.
Speaker 7: We're tricky for us before we reunited and it felt so good, and it's tricky for us generationally, and even on the show, we keep on seeing my mama making little snide remarks I know this can go left because the people outside of us, it's not even just about us, and so I think it was a little bit deeper than top tier. I think that because they had just rekindled when the conversation was even had, and because we know their mother's talk shit. Well, sorry, miss Diane has made little comments on camera which tells you what's happening behind the scenes. I think it was discernment saying I don't think this ecosystem US included is strong enough, because I've seen bitches who had less to lose fall apart.
Speaker 9: I think it's discernment. And here's the thing, guys.
Speaker 7: Someone can be strategic, they can be fake, they can be a villain, they can be putting it on for the camera and.
Speaker 9: Still have discernment. Discernment just means I'm clocking the entire room, and accordingly that's all. It means. She's savvy.
Speaker 7: We all agree she's savvag, So why would it be shocking that she was savy enough to peep this because none of this is new.
Speaker 8: Because she said two hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 10: A broken a broken clock, Listen, I don't I don't like people that know each other's business.
Speaker 6: Falling out that actually liked each other.
Speaker 10: I do question how deep they're real friendship was in the beginning, because there's a certain thing again, Mad Day show it all.
Speaker 6: Mad Day will show you what kind of friends you really were.
Speaker 10: And I don't even think that they There was hesitations about reservations about Sami being on the show because of their moms. I think because Shemiah knows what your bones are bought, your bodies are buried, and Portia knows what shemis are.
Speaker 6: They both have too much.
Speaker 10: And you see now on Twitter how left it's going, and it is gonna to be asking because guess what Samid has the right to do. Now get on Twitter and say, oh, okay, you said I you let's talk about what she was doing doing your marriage or during your this, during that, And it's gonna get real bad for both of them. And I think this is what Questua was afraid of in the beginning, not really about oh, it's gonna mess.
Speaker 6: Up my friend. She got your tea.
Speaker 10: You don't want someone on the show that you might while out with and know it's all your dirt. But if you have a real friendship where it's like a I don't know this ship was their friends, but this is like.
Speaker 6: I want these kind of friends. Who needs enemies?
Speaker 10: But be prepared for some drops tonight on Instagram or Twitter, because it's probably gonna go back and forth with some nasty things, which sucks.
Speaker 7: You know, Like.
Speaker 9: You think she's and forth.
Speaker 6: I do because she.
Speaker 9: She came for her marriage.
Speaker 8: Respond she has to and I.
Speaker 6: Want to be mad as she did. You can't say did I cheat on my husband?
Speaker 10: And dropping almost receipts not receipts, but be specific, and I don't say nothing.
Speaker 6: And Tom is already feeling away. Our backs against the wall.
Speaker 4: It's final.
Speaker 6: What do I have to lose? It's about to get ugly. And I did not want this for them.
Speaker 10: Like as much as people think I don't like Porsche and all the shit, I do hate seeing that their friends of fall part because.
Speaker 6: They they had a fun little time they did.
Speaker 10: But it also works their friendship when Sam was in a supportive role and Porsche was the lead, and I think that's where that's where that's where it works. And I don't want friends that don't want me to be on their level that want me either. I don't want friends like that either.
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody like that around me, and I will never be like that, especially I'm a black gay man. I'm gonna leave the door open for people to come behind me that are qualified and ready.
Speaker 8: That's just the game. Number One.
Speaker 3: Carlos works in media, Carlos as a media company. I'm a host, I'm a comedian, I'm a writer. Carlos saw opportunity for me. What you're talking about, you know what I'm saying, like like, and let's not even let me be quiet because I'm talking too much, but you know, yeah, Like, I just think that it's possible to absolutely be friends and work towards the success of one another without ego, jealousy, any of that shit.
Speaker 8: I believe it's possible. And if it's not, if that's an issue in your friendship, you weren't real friends for real, for real to begin with.
Speaker 1: I also will add by saying this, just like in most marriages, right, and this is gonna sound archaic, I do believe in marriages you have to appoint one person to be the leader, and in some marriages it is the woman, and that's and I love that for the girls.
Speaker 4: Historically and biblically, it's been the man. But two people can lead one marriage. So my point is when you.
Speaker 1: Get married, before you get married, hopefully you have a conversation of which dynamic if this is going to.
Speaker 4: Fit for our relationship right?
Speaker 1: So what I would implore with friends working together, there's going to be dynamic whether your friend is the boss, and you have to listen to your boss and your boss makes the decisions, and you have to be okay with that if you know you have the spirit of leadership and your friend is the boss and you don't want to listenship, like, don't do it, don't do it, so listen.
Speaker 4: I will go on record saying this.
Speaker 1: I was like I said it, I said again, I was disgusted by everything last night based on that because I know both of those girls and I never thought this day would come.
Speaker 4: I was actually happy that episode.
Speaker 1: One Shomia mind the text versus saying it right, go ahead, Dustin.
Speaker 4: I appreciated that, and I appreciate it. Porscha is still.
Speaker 1: Inviting Shamia over her house. Yes, and when I saw so, my point is I thought they would leave it there. So to see where it ended up thirteen episodes later, it does make me very sad.
Speaker 10: For them, and I'm sorry, go ahead and for Portia Shamia and everybody else else watching the show. Be careful about friends. I want you to do well, but not better than them that I love with any bigger.
Speaker 6: Movings than me and is the lead and I'm having a support I love it.
Speaker 8: I'm going on, I love it genuinely for real, honestly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my dog right there.
Speaker 3: But you know, I want nothing more than for my friends to see success beyond their wildish dreams, beyond anything. It's not from a competitive lens. Even some of my best kid Fury, one of my best friends, you know what I'm saying, Like I want to, I just don't. I have, I have and continue to exist in relationships where there is a complete absence of any sort of ego based anything, if anything. We found each other as confidant, you know what I'm saying that now we have someone who understands there's camaraderie there, not competition.
Speaker 8: So yeah, but to each his own.
Speaker 10: Treat you like an assistant, say with those friends that treat you like for a long time, and all these ballet shows, a lot of these women were bringing on gay man and treating them.
Speaker 6: Like they were, they were their assistants and their accessories.
Speaker 10: Don't launch your friends either. You get some shine they oh you've changed up, No, you are mad. You want me to be on a support sit.
Speaker 6: A role with you.
Speaker 10: But when I leveled up and I get some attention, now I'm a problem. I'm a cloud chase. So I want your life.
Speaker 6: Damn you? Did you want the best of me or you want to be just to be there to be your assistant?
Speaker 3: Here are your purse bag? Now I'm just playing because I wouldn't ever had it anyway. Your person would hit the floor trying to hand it to me.
Speaker 7: It's one thing about friendship, guys, because again I want us to be really careful about not virtual signaling.
Speaker 9: It is simply that I only work with friends. And the reason why I work really well with friends.
Speaker 7: Is everybody gets to have their own things, and sometimes success doesn't have to mean copy and paste.
Speaker 9: And I think that's.
Speaker 7: Just because I don't want you to work with me in the exact same spot I'm in doesn't mean I don't want you to have an equally, if not greater spot than me.
Speaker 9: One of the things that.
Speaker 7: Oprah Winfrey said a long time ago that I think has completely shifted the way that I work with friends is that the reason why Gail King is my best friend is because Gail King doesn't want to be Oprah fucking Winfree. And that is valid, right, So it doesn't mean I'm a hater. It just means you can be gailic shit, you could be Robert Walters. You can be bigger than Oprah.
Speaker 9: You just can't be Oprah.
Speaker 7: Right, they're both put in their own right my friends. When my friends work for me, I say, you're in charge of this. You're the king of this, even though I'm the right one. Right, you're the king of this. Let me know what to do, and I follow your lead.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: We need to have friendships where copy and paste does not mean loyalty. Loyalty means, like in a good marriage, I can have my thing, you can have your thing just as great, if not greater, and we come together to autonomous people who love each other but who are not codependent or entitled. There's an entitlement that is we've all throughout this narrative that we need to stop because nobody nobody owes you a yes. Yes, it's a gift. How dare you demand a gift. It's not a gift anymore.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with that, and I want to answer the super check question. Then I'm gonna read the pull. Then we can move on.
Speaker 1: I was gone, but somebody did ask why can't Porsche forgive Phaedra for the candy thing and not having one emotional media? I know, y'all hete when I say this, but vindicated once again. There's a such thing as TV friendships.
Speaker 4: In real life.
Speaker 1: If if I met you on the show and we're cool, we're friends because we work for the show. In my real life, we're not my You're not my real, real, real, real friend.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Shamia and Porsche are real friends, and I want you guys to always understand. Look, yes, it's nice to think that. Well, we hang out off camera. There's a thing called alliance for the sake of the show or the sake of the storyline.
Speaker 4: And then there's real friendships. And Shamia and Porsche had a real friendship at one point. All right, So the results are in team Porsche or Shamia. Porsche.
Speaker 1: Leeds were forty seven percent, but Shamia is not too far behind.
Speaker 4: We're forty two per.
Speaker 1: This is very interesting. This I'm gonna be honest, I'd expect this to be a split. Are y'all surprised too? It's kind of it's almost split.
Speaker 9: What did you expect?
Speaker 6: Because if you took out either, who knows what it would have been, right.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, it's interesting. I didn't think it would be this close because I think based on.
Speaker 4: Just what we listen.
Speaker 1: And that's why I always tell people this, just because you see things on social media doesn't mean it's real. I identispect it to be so close. But the beauty of reality television always say this is everybody watching this show based on their own human experience. So there's a lot of people who obviously are on either side. So this honestly makes me, as a producer happy to see this because now it shows me that, yes, producers, you gotta bran me and push it back next season and let's see what happens. Because this poll were twelve thousand people in the chat. Damn, this is amazing.
Speaker 3: They're about to fight all season eighteen because now the gloves are off, the big secrets have been revealed, and now it's like, Okay, I can't stand you, so let's get it on.
Speaker 8: That's what we're going to get In season eighteen.
Speaker 10: Jemers cheese and I get dropped down because they are knowing, like who you.
Speaker 9: Fucked isharding other people it is And I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, listen, it ain't neither. Once you do this to me, I'm never We're never gonna be friends every never.
Speaker 8: We might as well just die.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it's actually fighting words already.
Speaker 1: Literally no, it's and and basically what happened tonight. We may do an emergency episode this week, so keep your phone on. If responded by tomorrow, keep your phone on all right.
Speaker 4: I get to work with my friends, the best job in the world. Every Monday. You will catch us mother and not live. Thank you all. See you next week.
Speaker 6: Carlos going on tour, Carlos, keep.
Speaker 4: Your emails refreshed and get one this week when we're going on to set.
Speaker 8: We want coffee months and emails.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Okay, love y'all.
Speaker 6: Felt that.
Speaker 8: Love y'all, Yes, love y'all.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Lizzie Nimitz, and a partnership with the Lack of Effect Network. You can also find us on my YouTube channel at the Carlos King underscore,