Speaker 1: Talk Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode we talk fat the show that it is Happy Thanksgiving and show what's up y'alls? Your co host a j Holiday.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Tam?
Speaker 1: Hey, y'alls be tam bam. I especially love y'all on this beautiful Turkey day.
Speaker 2: You full or something you especially love?
Speaker 1: No, it's early. It's early in the morning right now, so I ain't fully what's early for y'all? How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh, girl, my fucking weekend. I attempted to go out on Friday night. I can't speak about exactly what happened to me. I'll tell you offline because I haven't talked to you, bitch. But when I tell you, I'm not dating no more like I'm literally getting married into a twenty four. I already know that. Like I know, I don't want to meet no new niggas. That shit is over with, That shit is dead. I already got my husband. As far as I'm concerned, I'm gonna just pick one of these niggas and it's gonna be over period. Because I can't. I can't. I can't do no more new niggas. Like a nigga literally asked me if I'm fucking or not? And when I said no, the date was over. Damn you call her Helle sacrifice? Yo, Well well then that's just life. Now. Almost got into a fight, well, a verbal altercation with a bitch name. I not even gonna call a girl name, but I can call her name. Nobody know her anyway. She was sitting next to me at the bar at cheesecake factory. I literally got cheesecake factory. Yes, I was there, literally got it.
Speaker 1: Verbal she don't love herself, she went to cheesecake factory.
Speaker 2: No, but listen, why the verbal altercation with this, with this, with this woman's husband was because he started talking about the list. I said, listen, I don't think a woman came up with that list. I really feel like that's some shit somebody created to start controversy online. And here you are, drunk and a fucking cheesecake factory, questioning me about why I'm in a cheesecake factory. Bitch? Are you dumb? The man.
Speaker 1: He asking you about it? Why you're there? Well?
Speaker 2: How you feel? I said, just like like what I just said, I think is something that somebody created. And I was like, Furthermore, I like cheesecake Factory. I drank a my tie. I either get a salad or the miso salmon and crab onetans every time I come here. When I do eat at Cheeseak Factory, it's one of my favorite places. It has a very vast menu. I don't have a problem with a date to the Cheesecake Factory.
Speaker 1: Write me neither.
Speaker 2: Girl. But when I tell you this this woman's husband, I'm like, oh, girl, you need to leave him because he is jealous of you. That's really the sting from I mouthed to her, I say you need to leave. I mouthed that to her. For sure.
Speaker 1: That's not nice.
Speaker 2: Girl. Let me tell you, I can see him transforming to somebody else as we're sitting there. So imagine the type of shit she go through at the house.
Speaker 1: Why is you all of you wasn't man of your business?
Speaker 2: He started that shit. I was minding my business. I was minding my business. He started that shit and he wasn't even sitting next to me. She was sitting next to me. So you are on the other side of your woman directing questions at me.
Speaker 1: You just trying to brown delicious brown bread in you.
Speaker 2: Didn't get no bread. I'm trying not to do no carbs. I didn't even get the bread, and I like the bread. Girl. He started going on and on about her buying him some five dollar oils or some shit, and how he wanted some fucking gift set from Macy's, like with different fragrances, different colognes. I'm like, do you want flowers?
Speaker 1: Also?
Speaker 2: Do you want to be wine and dine? Its sound like you want to be a woman.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That was the beginning of my night. And then I linked up and hung out. It wasn't even a date. I just messed somebody out right quick and never again. Like who Like I really thought y'all niggas only existed on the Internet, But y'all really be out here in real life wreaking havoc on the community. Y'all, y'all niggas are bad for the ecosystem, like some of y'all, some of y'all, girl, these niggas exist, these internet podcasts, niggas exist in real life.
Speaker 1: People might say we want we are them, No.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm talking about like the bad bitch niggas, like they really exist.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a whole MANI sphere for them.
Speaker 2: Girl. You know what, Listen in the animal kingdom, there's a lot of male animals that die, haven't never mated, right, that is supposed to happen amongst humans, I think male, and that's where these people are. Right, So the ones who really don't have access to pussy be the ones that like really want women to collectively lower their standards so they can have access to kuci bitches, don't do it, somebody. These niggas supposed to die never have made it. Okay, that's just what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: At this point, it's Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, good grief guys.
Speaker 1: She whiz.
Speaker 2: You asked me what my weekend was liking? That was it? Okay? Yeah? I had it. Other than that, I ain't do much. I try. I tried to do some shit Friday night, and it just I decided, Well, I'm.
Speaker 1: Proud that you didn't give him none because he didn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: Cool girl, I was never even a thought in my mind. That's why I was so offended. Like, yeah, I would just headed eat and drink and get to know you and that's it that part or just hang out like you can't even do that anymore, you know what I'm saying. And I was even offering the papers of shit. I was like, hey man, I got the next rounds just so he went and think of some shit. But he insisted. And then he was like, just just tell me now, just tell me now if I don't have a chance. That's really how it went. If he have a chance with you or a chance with you to smash. And I was like, and then the place where we went, the place I met him at, I literally ended up changing clothes to match this guy's fly. I came out the house and one thing on sawd he was at what he had on and I was like, hey, let me I'm gonna run back to the house real quick. He didn't see me see him, and I literally ran back to how to the house, change clothes and put on Jordan's okay, to match what he was looking like. We end up going to play. Yes, we ended up going to a place where what I had on was good, you know, because people was in there with sneakers on. You didn't take me no place to be looking extra cute. And yeah, I was like, you know, after he made the comment about sex or whatever, I'm like, I'm pretty sure somebody in there who will fuck you. It ain't gonna be me, though. I was like, you want me to leave? You want me to leave?
Speaker 1: He said no.
Speaker 2: He basically was like, I'm sure, I'm sure somebody would, but it won't be me, sir, it won't be me. Sorry, these niggas exist.
Speaker 1: That happened to her. Well, my weekend was better. It was my sister's birthday. She turned thirty.
Speaker 2: Six, and uh, I'll be lying about y'all age.
Speaker 1: No, I just have to. I can't tell hers now because she's my baby sister, so well, I can't tell her shit.
Speaker 2: So you don't.
Speaker 1: Go get a ball parker what I am by telling this bitchge not doing that, So anyway, shame she'll tell you ask them. I surprised her. It was so funny because I act like none of her friends. I was like, where your friends at? I was like, your friends, ain't she I'm the only one here? But they was all there. They was all there waiting on her to get there. But I was just playing it like they wasn't ship. It was so funny and we all went to this place called the We started at me and her started at Tsunamis so we could let all her friends gather at the Grand. This place in Columbia. It's like a bowling bar alley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that place. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's not a bowling alley. It it's like a bar.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's a restaurant. What they used to have like games downstairs. Remember these have a pool tape and all that stuff. It's like a really nice.
Speaker 1: Like yeah dates spot right. So I waited for all of them together there, and then we left there and we got into this uber from Tsunami to the Grand. This man pulled up as soon as we got in. He passed us microphones what like, he had like the ball light, like the disco ball in there, and he had the iPad where you could pick your song. Oh my god. We had so much karaoke and the uber it was so lid. I was like five star experience, and Tanya was just singing so loud, off key. We just had so much fun and that I wanted to spin around the block a couple of times, but he dropped us right off. And then she saw all her friends and we got really drunk, ordered some champagne a few bottles, and we had a great time. It was so much fun. But at Tsunami, I was sitting at the bar minding my business and the bartender came over with a shot. He was like, the young lady over there said she listens to your podcast and she love you too, and I was like, oh nay, So I waved at her and I thanked they're for the shot. So Las Shine Harris girl, Thank you girl. I appreciate you and I love you so much for sending me some liquor and making me feel like bossed uppy.
Speaker 2: She so wasn't that so nice what you said? Her name was.
Speaker 1: Lashan Lashan Harris. All right, Labella Bear. She's Labella Bear on Instagram. So shout out to you, girl. I hope you're having a happy Thanksgiving and I appreciate you for us sending me my flowers at the.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know that using name, I don't know the person.
Speaker 1: Well, she's a sweetheart, y'all. If y'all see me out, please send me shots everybody, because I wanted that. She helped me my night to start.
Speaker 2: I never know where people be from. Who'll be dming, she'd be dming me. Hey girl, Yeah, hey girl, I'm like wall I know that use a name from someplace. That's crazy. We be really out here, like not using our real names. The more labella bear right.
Speaker 1: So that happened, and then I came back and I've been working ever since. It's like NonStop, go go, go, go go go.
Speaker 2: So wait, your here looks nice, thank you.
Speaker 1: I watched it last night so I could go to this class. I went to, y'all, I went to Arrogant Taste, Flawless Experience class, his lace melting class, and it was really good. We got some good information. So I'm gonna be busting out some weeks for you guys. If you want to buy one from me, I'll post where you can get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a good vendor for you the girl.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, send me that, bitch, send me that because it's look at.
Speaker 2: Low ten percent. Listen, listen. It's hard to find good head vendors. Yeah, okay, And I don't spend thousands and thousands of dollars on bad fucking weave, so I understand when these girls be selling their vendor lists and stuff like that, because it's hard. Yeah, bitch. I even went to China looking for a good and I do use my closures coming from this good assbend in China. Other than that, I got some Indian vent this.
Speaker 3: If you want to low ten percent, let's get into the you know what, Let's go to a fucking commercial after that, and then we'll be back with the ciason of the week.
Speaker 2: Well as the biggest center of twenty twenty three, Tammy Don't Don't.
Speaker 1: I would go with let yeah Sean, Puffy, Diddy Combs jump jump dumb dwn.
Speaker 2: Damn Diddy. Let that nigga had the fucking Internet on fire, on fire, y'all. On Thursday, I was sitting in Hunger Games. You know, Hunger Games came up with the fourth uh. I think I think this was a pre Yeah, I think this was actually a prequel though, you know, it's like before the other Hunger Games, but they came up. I love Hunger Games. I went to He was by myself on Thursday. I missed an intricate part of the fucking movie because I got an alert on my phone, ended up on Instagram, and the fucking Internet was on fire with this shit going on with did he man?
Speaker 1: Yo? You know, I used to love Diddy.
Speaker 2: You know that why I never loved him.
Speaker 1: I just thought that he was a powerful black man who followed his dreams and made things happen for him and others. So I just loved that about him. But this shit, so if you were under a rock, Cassie Pop, Cassie Venture popped out and said, did he been doing all this? And I want thirty million from his ass? And the lawsuit alleged that he did. He was abusive, he made her have sex with other men, he raped her, all these horrible, horrific things. This is from the Neighborhood Talking. It says Miss Ventura was eventually instructed to use websites and escort services to find mail sex workers to participate in sexual acts. Miss Venture to mister Combs told Miss Ventur to search for large black I don't know what that word is because it's covered up but on the website, but I'm thinking it's dick. Uh. Sometimes mister Combes would pay to fly mail sex workers to his location, including to multiple multiple cities in the United States as well as abroad. He required Miss Ventur and his staff to help him make these arrangements. Mister Combs's assistant would help to set up the fos, including by setting up the hotel suites with baby oil and astroglide. Oh, she was getting at an.
Speaker 2: Mister Comebs always he was doing some anal.
Speaker 1: Mister Combs always supplied Miss Venturer and the sex worker with piece of mounts with drugs before and during the FO. I don't know what that means FO whatever. Miss Vaturia was given ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, academy, marijuana and alcohol and excessive amounts during fos, which, oh, that's the freak out. Freakouts, which allowed her to dissociate this during the horrorrific encounters. It became commonplace to get ivy fluids in the days after and freak out to recover from the excessive substance pushed upon her. Miss Materia was required to dress up and linguere for freakouts, and mister Combs's insisted she wear a white nail polish to contrast her nails with the skin of the black men he hired to have.
Speaker 2: Listen. People on the Internet was pointing out how Yo Miami always got white polish on honey.
Speaker 1: Mmm, well, all of us got on white polish though, don't we alway die Down't no, but you don't wear polish period though?
Speaker 2: But associated with him him, that's some shit he liked.
Speaker 1: Yep. During the freak out, mister Combs would instruct Miss Ventur to pour excessive amounts of oil over herself. Mister Comebs would then extruct Miss Ventur and the sex workers to speak to each other, and then would specifically tell Miss Ventura where to touch the sex workers. Mister Comebs would say things like grab his big black jick and ask her how does it feel, as he directed her to perform for him.
Speaker 2: Ah, this is some Roman shit, dog, this is some real Roman shit. I just think I'm just thinking about the medieval movies. I've seen movies from the medieval times and be this type of shit right here, like they be having those wild sex ass sex orgies and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Some people be into that shit. Really.
Speaker 2: Oh she was done right. So a lot of people are coming out, like slim Thug for instance, right, and they're asking, you know, why did she waits along and speak up? Oh, she just want to payday. You know.
Speaker 1: She deserves.
Speaker 2: You got to hit certain type of people where it really hurts you. Know what I'm saying, and this is a this is a billionaire or they said he's worth about nine hundred and something million dollars, so he got thirty m's to give her. The thing is, she wasn't even trying to take this shit to court. They were calling a shakedown because she did come, you know, send a demand for the thirty million, well eight figures. So he offered her eight figures not to go public. He didn't deliver on it, so she went public. It's almost like he was calling her bluff. He really thought he still had control of control of her as far as I'm concerned, And Cassie called that nigga bluff and filed the lawsuit. So Diddy can't be prosecuted in criminal court, but in the state of New York they have this Survivor's Act or something where victims of sexual assault can sue the assailants civil and civil court. She had one week left on the statute of limitation to file this lawsuit, and that's what she did, and that niggas settled within twenty four hours, that that might be like the fastest and then now him and the lawyer's trying to say, oh it wasn't because you know, he's not trying to. It's not because he's guilty that. No, he's definitely guilty because nobody that knows him who he ain't been industry the hollow.
Speaker 1: Forever since I've been alive and I and maybe maybe before I was born, and nobody, not one person, not one person came forward and said, not the shine Puffy Combs.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Mama, not even his mama came forward and said that because they knew it was true. Did you see did y'all see that picture of him sitting out that by the pool with an Asian lady looking like he was about to cry.
Speaker 2: He definitely was looking stressed out.
Speaker 1: He looked real stressed out.
Speaker 2: He looked like he was stressed. You know, a lot of these people think they untouchable. You know, it's cool, like you can have a god complex, but you are. You can't just go around here iolating people and thinking that shit ain't gonna never catch up with you.
Speaker 1: And I don't like.
Speaker 2: Exactly false idols. Man, y'all gotta be careful who the fuck y'all be worshiping. These people do not be good people, man. And the thing is all like I It's not my place to condemn people, even when people do. The worship. The people I don't fuck with is like child molesters, and people would just be out here murdering for no reason.
Speaker 1: Let's be clear. He was thirty seven and she was nineteen when they got to get.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so manipulation at its finest. Girl was in a clubhouse room and they were in there arguing the difference between manipulation and a predator, Like predators manipulate. Right, what are y'all talking about?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like one of their greatest tactics.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yes, she was an adult in some people's eyes. I don't think nineteen years old is an adult. I'd question where were her parents at the time. But this is a man who's at that's like how many years ago, now thirteen years ago? So like Diddy was at the height of his career. For sure at that time, I would I would have went.
Speaker 1: I wasn't showing if I was hurt. If he slid into my MySpace at thirty thirty seven, I'm nineteen and he I see him diddy bopping all over the TV, I'm going, most most young girls would have gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess man, that's not unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is what happened to But here's the crazy part is this is just one story of many that never get told, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's why he paid the money. He paid the money because if they would have went to court and disposition depskys in deposition, there would be way more evidence presented to the public for people to really see who he was. His the best bet was to pay that money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got on the phone.
Speaker 2: That's the part that people exactly give her what she wants.
Speaker 1: Period give her what she wants so she can shut up.
Speaker 2: And niggas like like like he he came back out saying he was never he's never been violated. But there are a lot of men who have been violated by men as children or even in prison who stole to this day can't find the words to come out and tell somebody that that happened to them. But here you are having zero empathy for Cassie because she wants at least a payday. She's I'm pretty sure she's still in the process of healing. That money will help. Hey that bitch, Okay, hey, hey her, you actually owe her more.
Speaker 1: I feel like all of us need a little piece to have witnesses.
Speaker 2: Now, we need reparations from Diddy, all of us do, God damn, because if they cancel Diddy music.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna have nothing left to listen to eat us produce. All the biggest songs of our life was samples.
Speaker 2: They was all samples. He don't got no original beats for real, remixing Marriy J Blige, whole catalog and samples. I love, I love, I love Mary J Blige. Okay, I'm listen. I love that's one of my favorite artists. But let's be very fucking clear. Diddy and Kanye are the sample kings because sampling everything you didn't even know was a goddamn sample.
Speaker 1: Yo. I see some Uh, there was this what do you call them? A psychic who came out and.
Speaker 2: Said, oh, yes, Sloan that's her name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was gonna happen. And she said, you know, months ago, in June, June and June she predicted.
Speaker 2: She said that kim Porter came to her. Kim Porter was describing like what happened to her the day she died. That's the thing I think that would have came out in court I don't think that forty seven year old woman just dropped dead, and the psychic was saying, how Kim died so abruptly? She just hopped out her body and then she went immediately to look at her nose because she was sick. She had some type of congestion and she was using some type of inhaler. She was living in a home that wasn't her permanent resident, and she wasn't really in control of like the mechanics of the home. But somebody came and installed cameras there that she didn't know about. And something she's passed something on to a lawyer. It's some other shit about to come out. I feel like the year twenty twenty four is about to be way more revelations and a retribution. It's a lot of shit going on saying like it's the eight.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four is like some life path eight or some shit. One of my clients was telling me, and if you turn the eight to the side, it's an infinity symbol. So that's what your so is going to happen this year in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: It's coming back around, it's coming back home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't put goodness I you know, I encourage you to spend these last months putting nothing but goodness out so you get goodness back.
Speaker 2: Listen. I don't not believe karma, but I am Karma. I do the coming around.
Speaker 1: You do the comment.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do the come I do both. Okay. I make sure I do right by people. That's all you gotta do. Man. I don't know if you can reverse bad Karman three months, but y'all could try.
Speaker 1: I mean it'll help you.
Speaker 2: Got thirty ms, she got thirty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Most of us don't, all right, So can we move on to fifty cent?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Move on to so fIF is walking away Scott free from an incident that left a woman with a severe laceration to her head back in August age show. Now, I don't know if y'all remember this, but in La at the Crypto dot Com Arena, fifty was on stage and he was experiencing some technical difficult difficulties, and in a fit of rage, he furiously flung a microphone into the crowd and harmed Power one O six radio host Rihanna mo Legan. I hope I pronounced that right. If I did not apologize the woman's injuries were so severe that she require immediate medical assistance. After she found the police report on August thirtieth, the case jumped through the hands of multiple agencies until being brought to the La City Attorney's office, and according to TMZ, the city's attorney's office said no criminal charges will be founded here. Yeah, absolutely not fifty as long as he remains out of trouble. The case will remain open one year from the day of the incident, is open to reevaluations, terror further issues transpared between both parties.
Speaker 2: That was definitely an accident. I'm pretty sure he didn't pick her to hit with the thing. He probably just enraged, you know what I'm saying, like you're performing, you look stupid, Your audio messed up. He did not target her to hit her.
Speaker 1: It could have been anybody, Okay, but when you if you're in a car accident and you didn't target nobody to hit him, you can still get amazed.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure she was compensated. I'm pretty sure she was compensated.
Speaker 1: Okay, they left off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was commentated at least medical bills. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's no charges yeah, no, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: A bit much. Yeah, just an accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm not mad at that, but he did kind of have a little tempertation from on stage. You're a grown man, Why you threw that out there like that?
Speaker 2: But he's a cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I might have did it too.
Speaker 2: All right, what y'all think about? Party distrack from Meg the Stallion. Okay, the rapper Slash Rider dropped a new song called The Person th h e E Okay, like the obviously aimed at Meg, with the lyrics explicitly mentioning her by name, because you know, she came out with her song recently and she didn't say any names. She said, you's fucking on the bitch in the sand bed I lay my head and like, she didn't really say any names. But he was very direct. He said, I'm not talking to mag the Stallion. I'm talking talking to Meghan the Person Person. When I tell you this was some ether in a very nice and loving way. He flamed her ass up, he did. And I'm confused by the response from women. They're calling him a narcissist. It's really weird. It's given like no accountability at all. Okay, so now we be dragging men. Okay, we help other women drag men.
Speaker 1: You be dragging them.
Speaker 2: You just shut up. Listen, y'all. Tam may not drag them on this podcast, we definitely drag niggas in our fucking private conversation. I don't know what she's I'm a paul.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she's talking about.
Speaker 2: And that man he mentioned her and y'all gotta listen to the lyrics of the song. I know a lot of people only listen to like the little snippets on nine. They listen to the chorus of the song, but it was very tasteful. His response to her, I do think there's a lot of time, like there's a lot of things we won't be known about people like he know her person read the lyrics. Oh go ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: This the girl that I'm trying to propose to, ask Greg Una. I picked out a ring, then you lied to my face, went on TV, and then lied to Gail King party raps. I found out the rest of the world. God, I treated you like a queen whole time. I'm a clown in your circus. I tried to pull you up out the mud. Here you are trying to drown me on purpose. You know, the devil was a serpent for some streams and views. Girl, I hope it was worth it. This ain't for Meghan the Stallion. This is for Meghan the person, he continues. The way you painting this picture's a shame. How many times did I catch you texting the niggas? You did you first? I just did me bigger. You flew out the country. Ain't called for days. In my mind, we had a we had parted ways. You was back moving awful, strange, and the effort to fix it. I took all the blame, like I always do, apologize for shit that I know I ain't do. Damn, I leave him. I don't feel I don't feel like he lying. M M. I don't feel.
Speaker 2: But you know why because I remember I remember Megae Stallion doing an interview. I forgot who it was with, and she was talking about like how good he is for her mental health, how you know in her previous relationships it really just was like physical, just sex and all this stuff, like physical tractions. But he was like, man, she was like my boyfriend. She's so excited about him and how good he is for her mental health. Like I can't everybody can't be in the wrong meg Yeah, you know what I'm saying, everybody else can't be the problem. At some point we all look in the mirror accountability, self awareness. Where is it? You know what I'm saying. Everybody calling him lame for defending himself. What is wrong with y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, y'all think these are the women who be in relationships and think that they have no like y'all perfect in the relationship. The only reason why you think you perfect is because your nigga don't never say no than you. We are just more voisterous about our grievances with men. A lot of times men just suffering silence. They don't say shit. And even though one part of the lyrics, he was like, you know, we basically like the relationship ended quietly or we had a clean break, but now you want to make shit messy, I believe that. Don't put me in your lyrics, right cause she definitely was dating a new nigga in two point two seconds.
Speaker 1: Right and then all right, So because I love making this st Y'all'm a fan of her beauty too. Obviously I don't know her personally, but I did side out when her best friend was no longer her best friend, like, this is your best bitch and y'all fell out. But wow, what happened?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What happens so big that y'all can't come back as best friends?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know that. Now we're going back into the case, and I listen. I believe Tory Lanez is guilty. He did not shoot her. He did shoot at her. He is guilty of that. Did he deserve ten years? Maybe not? And then now what party is saying? Party? You was just defending her in a situation just a few months ago. What are we saying now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What are we saying now? Like? Why are you murky in the water again?
Speaker 1: He well, he sounds like he's saying he was deceived.
Speaker 2: With everybody else. That's what I don't know, y'all. I don't know, y'all, bey get right with God. I can't y'all got going on.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till she write a book. Oh she didn't write a book, right, whoever?
Speaker 2: She should have known better, because that nigga is very eloquent with words.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use audible credit for that movefucker.
Speaker 2: She I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: So this is not stupid Internet news. This is actually very sad. Twenty three year old Anna Clara been Nevedos ben Nevedas tragically passed away as Taylor Swift's Brazil Ara's tour show began in Rea Dejaire on Friday, November seventeen. Who's that on Taylor Swift show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But who is Anna Clara?
Speaker 1: She was just a concert goer. She was a front row of the show and apparently the stadium was one hundred and forty degrees inside what and that thousands of people There were a thousand phaetons in the building because of how the temperature inside the building, but they kept the show going, which is weird to me. Why they would keep the show going at this temperature.
Speaker 2: Was it an indoor arena or clearly.
Speaker 1: Was inside it's a stadium.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: It was reportedly over one hundred degrees fire high inside and cause a thousand fathings during the show and after being resuscitated, stayed in for about forty minutes. The woman had a second cardiac arrest and route to the hospital.
Speaker 2: So out of all the people that were there because her Taylor Swept shows are really big. This is the only person who passed.
Speaker 1: Well, this is this is the one that was reported on. I can't say this is the only, but they said it was a thousand fathings. And then this young she was only twenty three years old, very young girl in the front row seat and passed away. And her father says, I lost my only daughter, a happy and intelligent girl. She was about to graduate in psychology next April, saving money. I have no word to express my pain. She left home to fulfill a dream and came back dead. I wanted to be found out whether they were in fact prohibited from bringing water, whether there was negligence in providing her assistance resting this girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this is astro world shit. Yeah yeah interesting. I'll keep my comments because y'all already be calling me crazy. But yeah interesting. Thanksgiving, Thanks right, dad, This ain't my holiday. I'm a native American.
Speaker 1: Thanks. The only Christopher we acknowledge is wireless. Girl.
Speaker 2: Did you see uh Temmy out with Tamar ex boyfriend Petty.
Speaker 1: Patty? She Patty?
Speaker 2: She don't tell a bitch of fuck your daddy?
Speaker 1: Okay, right, and post it and post it on Instagram. Look at me with your daddy.
Speaker 2: Bitch girl like like we don't do we care?
Speaker 1: No, but I'm sure tay Mar was spitting bullets when she's seeing his listen, is he a cloud chaser or what? Because I know you knew that this was going on and you you out there with Tommy, come.
Speaker 2: On now, right? So Jeremy Jeremy Robinson, Tamar's ex fiance, because they were allegedly engaged after last week whole little I don't know what the hell had going on with Chris Shawn Rock at the Tamark concert. Tommy chimed in, right, so they jumped on Tommy ass. And now this week, well this weekend, Tommy was sitting pretty with uh, mister Jeremy Robinson at a basketball game. That bitch Patty and didn't say nothing. She basically tapped Tamar in Tamar, can you fight?
Speaker 1: Right? Because that's what was happened. That was like do you want to fight? That picture was like do you want to fight? Because you I want to fight?
Speaker 2: Can you fight?
Speaker 1: But about to fight with no Tommy, imagine that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But ta.
Speaker 2: Bar got a lot my sisters.
Speaker 1: Tell me, I don't know how many sisters, tom you got.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of tell me got kids, she got teenage daughters.
Speaker 1: She got yeah, she got grown kids. I don't know. To make it happen, y'all might need to just have a conversation shame, because what is it really even about. It's stupid if you think about it. The only person I feel like who should be really upset is on the Patty Pie Nigga.
Speaker 2: You lost tour, Patty Pie Nigga. I don't understand none of that, beef man. I really don't care. We got this segment, That's why we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck going on with them?
Speaker 2: People are right, and the last day I wanted to talk about was uh this uh Nick Cannon baby mama. Her name is Bree Testing. She is on real one of the Real Housewives shows, I believe. But she blurted out how she done small Michael B. Jordan's child, and she said that dick was trash. I can see that.
Speaker 1: I can don't ruin kill Manga for me because kill Mangat means something different. That is a character that means something different from me.
Speaker 2: So you think Michael B. Jordan got a good dick when you look at.
Speaker 1: Him, kill Margaret killed a pussy in my imagination.
Speaker 2: When you look at Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan's Did you hear what I just said?
Speaker 2: She said, They asked him how was the sex?
Speaker 1: Was it good?
Speaker 2: She said no?
Speaker 1: She hat she hating on him. She hated boy because he wife her. Up. Girl, I'm trying to if he wanted with her, if he really wanted to be her, she'd be like, He's the best I ever had in my life. I love him. Okay, he didn't wife her. And now she's saying the dickens trash. I do that all the time. Yo, Yo, that's a joke, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm mad. Mad his dick was trash. I'm mad his dick was trash.
Speaker 1: Oh God, forgive me. That was a joke, y'all.
Speaker 2: Just hold on. Did I say she was on the Housewives. I'm so sorry, y'all. She was on the TV show called Selling Sunset. She's a realtor. It was a Selling Sunset reunion and she was asked about, you know, having had sex with ADYE celebrities, and Michael B. Jordan came up on the list on the vegenda and he did not deliver the dick would never ever kiss and tail like that would you me either? That is so whack bitch. That is so I'm trying to like, if I was him, I'd smack her in public, Like why would you do that? About? Now?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna want to smash you? You talk too much?
Speaker 2: Right? Bitch? Is she married? She has a baby for Nick Cannon? Oh no, she just wanted Nick Cannon. She's in Nick Cannon's hear them baby Mama's damn yeah, Chatty Patty Michael B. Jordan must not be paying for imininity. That's what happened. Yetta pay bitches to shut the fuck up nowadays. Okay, thirty million.
Speaker 1: She didn't know she was gonna say that.
Speaker 2: Thirty million is the going rate apparently, period. So what we talk about this week? Child? For Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about Black family traditions? Your family traditions. Is it anything that y'all do and the dudes and don'ts at the black household? When is Turkey Day?
Speaker 2: Do not eat the middle of a mac don't.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's fighting. We're gonna fight. If you dig a spoon right down in the middle of the macaroni.
Speaker 2: And cheese, you can go to ass.
Speaker 1: You start from the corner and work in until it's over.
Speaker 2: If you don't want no edges, wait till somebody, wait till it works its way into the middle. You just don't come with a spoon and the middle of the mac.
Speaker 1: Yes, only I feel like only children, a child making their own plate, would do that. No adult, no Black adult knows they know not to do that shit.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, I don't think so, y'all. We'll get into it right back.
Speaker 1: So, y'all, it's Turkey Day, and I wanted to have a discussion about the seven unwritten rules of Black family Thanksgiving, and then we can get into like some black family traditions, like some that your family might have in mind. Sorry, let me tell you. Let me start with the first unwritten rule of Black families.
Speaker 2: Waitin a goddamn plate. Don't be showed up to people's house with nothing. That's my unwritten rule.
Speaker 1: What it bringing something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, everybody gotta bring something, even if you just bring in some styropham cups or some goddamn place a very real weed, at least bring up.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't bring my whole family, because no heating all day until dinner time.
Speaker 2: No, that's a real thing. Because I already know I'm about to eat bout three thousand calories for Thanksgiving. I'm saving all my calories today.
Speaker 1: But I'm not eating nothing a day until it's after dinner.
Speaker 2: My mom's outed some new shit the last two years. She'd be cooking through breathay too, that is too much food.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want no breakfasts. I just want champagne and orange juice with just a little orange juice. And that's see it till I'm drinking until Mimosa's. That's see it until term.
Speaker 2: What dum your family usually eat?
Speaker 1: We my mom probably serves food around two to three o'clock.
Speaker 2: Honestly, girl, it'd be eight o'clock by the time we it'd be late at you know, it was already getting dark early. It definitely be nighttime by the time we eat every years late.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I don't start cooking till the day. No, she cooks the night, but she start cooking the night before.
Speaker 2: But somehow we still end up eating late as hell?
Speaker 1: Why I would have to eat breakfast because we know we eat around we start eating that too, but we eat throughout the night though, it'd be.
Speaker 2: Latest fuck before we start eating. You know, you have to ship people looking no more. Anyways, I always end I'm having to cook my own party collar greens. Usually this is how this is my Thanksgiving. For the last few years, I've had coli greens, macaroni and cheese and salmon. That's it. That's what I've been eating.
Speaker 1: That's your Thanksgiving me. Yeah, because I don't eat all the neck bones. No one of those fucking vegan turkeys with a piece of wood in it. No.
Speaker 2: Okay, last year I did do. I did try to make me a meatloaf and I overcooked it. I used and I've done this before, like using like the Boca or the Beyond meat to make a meat loaf. But I overcooked it so that shit was hard to sell. It was not good. It tastes like hardboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't bela.
Speaker 2: I don't really look forward to like the holiday food no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you can't eat none of it. Yeah, you can eat the size some of them that don't include like most of that stuff.
Speaker 2: You having meat. And it's like my mom put extra If I even wanted to pick out some shit, I couldn't. It's like she put extra neck bonus. Yes, And while I'm put their action and neck bone up, big tank pails looking like penises and U girl. All right, another, let me tell you one thing I do. I definitely drink a smooth.
Speaker 1: Move about a love of their nark. That's an unwritten room for me because I'm getting all of this out of me in the morning, out of eight seventeen thousand calories, and I'm getting them all out in the world. Don't play with me.
Speaker 2: That might be some type of uh like you know, tradition, bitch, don't call it nothing else.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: The next one not adarexia? What's the lilimia?
Speaker 1: Only on Thanksgiving? If I did it every Friday, it would be bitch. I'd be taking not real accidents. But I definitely do a smooth move or a ballerina tea, or I'd be doing like the little tree bock the Cossas cigarata.
Speaker 2: I will be having that day before Thanksgiving, the night before, around six pm the night before.
Speaker 1: No, I do it on the night of Thanksgiving because that's when I ate all the food.
Speaker 2: Well, you mighty. I might even do it twice because I already don't be regular. Sorry, y'all, all right.
Speaker 1: They will embrace yourself for your nosy relatives trying to get all up in your business.
Speaker 2: It's them aunts asking you when why are you not married? Why are you rushing when you'd be a single mom? Like your ass? Where is your baby daddy?
Speaker 1: When you gonna give your mama a grand baby? Well, we ain't got no more, hope.
Speaker 2: My mama already got grandkids. She ain't care why you care? Right, yeah, ain't no kids. I don't like that shit, and I think it's very disrespect you. Now you don't never bring no man with you? Then now if I bring a different man every year, and now I'm a home.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't win. You can't win.
Speaker 2: Pringing different nigga every year to Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I mean all right, So even though you're only going from the living room to the dining room all day, you must look cute. You gotta put that shit on you.
Speaker 2: Definitely gotta have a Thanksgiving off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and push it on. You gotta look like somebody. Now. Last year, I think I did stay in Pj's all day long and my mom's I just did. I was like, I don't give a fuck. This year, I've cooked nobody.
Speaker 2: It was just me, my mom, my baby, sister, my nieces and my sister, my other sister, So this is the immediate family. So y'all ain't went nowhere, so we.
Speaker 1: Know we was at the house. But I mean most people still get dressed up even to go in they living room.
Speaker 2: So I dressed up because my dad his birthday, so it's every ten years. His birthday is on Thanksgiving. This year, I think his birthday might be like the day after Thanksgiving. He's a twenty fifth November, so we always end up going from my mom's house to my dad's. So this this year, his birthday is actually on Saturday, so I'll probably, you know, go to his house after we eat at my mom's house, go to his house and hang out over there. That's where the liquor and the weed be at. That's the after our spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're lucky that your parents lived at close near each other where you can visit with both of them. You know, I would, I typically would have to choose one or the other because my dad is in Chicago. But normally I'm with my mother's side and not my father's side for holidays. That's just how it is, you know.
Speaker 2: So one of my cousins last week was my cousin one of my other family's wedding and so a cousin who I hadn't seen since we were kids. Basically she came into town. She just retired from the military.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: You know, she was questioning, like why the family never like she she's my uncle's my first cousin. But you know, usually the when the mom and the dad split, the kids go with the mom. You know what I'm saying, so like you don't really see that other immediate family anymore. And she I guess she was feeling some type of way about that, like we didn't do enough to see them. But I mean, it's just the same. I could say the same thing about my dad side of the family. You know what I'm saying. They didn't come to make sure we was good at any point, whether we was breathing or not. If we see them, we saw him. Yeah, it's usually like that. It's just once the family breaks up, the kids usually be with the mama side, and that's just how it goes.
Speaker 1: It really do go like there. But the only way is if like the mama on drugs or she did right with the daddy's side, that's right how I go.
Speaker 2: And I guess both sides have to do a good job of making sure the family because you're still family right right all together and not but they don't you barely be even knowing your aunties in there, because then.
Speaker 1: It'd be weird. All right, Sneak a bite of food if Grandma's prayer is going on too long? You ever did it?
Speaker 2: I always put my eyes open anyway, so I'm looking at everybody else in their eyes closed. I should start hitting people.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't eat off people plate.
Speaker 1: Wi. You know, I never get too long where I got to eat before, typically because oftentimes I'll be doing some a good portion of cooking. So you know, you don't even really be like one to eat right thing right, I don't be one to eat right away.
Speaker 2: But I see you uncooked all day long, like I really don't want to eat. That's even cooking a regular fucking meals. So Thanksgiving like I'm waiting, y'all, I just be.
Speaker 1: Sitting there like a proud mama. You know how mama be when she watching her kids open up Christmas friends, That's how I be. When people be eating the food and they'd be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, who made the macaroni, like like last year, last year, so my mama be cooking with stress and last year I was like, let me make the macaroni. She couldn't just let me make the macaroni. She still went ahead and made her macaroni. And then it felt some type of way when my pan was going and her pan was still standing as stiff as it.
Speaker 1: Hey, mama, it's better than stiffa get cold that macaroni.
Speaker 2: Be stressful.
Speaker 1: It's said that macaroni is important. That's one of the most important dishes. You gotta make it right, and you play it up. Everybody is gonna be mad at you. Yes, Thanksgiving is not the time. And this is another unwritten rule that's probably not on this list.
Speaker 2: You got don't fuck with the new recipes on Thanksgiving. Don't This is not the time to be trying.
Speaker 1: No news.
Speaker 2: Yes, do the shit how it's supposed to be done. Stop putting all this heavy cream and everything. Tammy, I love him. Everything do not called for heavy done. Look at the calories and heavy cream. I watched these videos on TikTok on Instagram. It's like heavy cream is going in every meal now, boxtails and heavy cream, Like what are we doing.
Speaker 1: No, that's wold, but I better make the gravy nice to think.
Speaker 2: What are y'all doing with the heavy cream?
Speaker 1: Good? I put it in a lot of things. My grits, I put it in.
Speaker 2: I used coconut cream in my grits and it's so good. I've never tried with all my creamy. But the heavy cream just make them like there's some sour cream a little bit. No, that's too much.
Speaker 1: And my macaroni and cheese too. I put them both in there. Yeah, you running out. I'm running in to the house to eat another bike.
Speaker 2: Okay, stomach running off? Like God, damn cheese and heavy cream? What's the next one?
Speaker 1: Stay out of grown folks business unless they ask for your opinion. I am grown.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, and I don't like doing that. The kids either stay in the kids place. I feel like our kids are the most overly sexualized. But then at the same time, you want them to be stay in the kids place, but everything else is a fucking goal. Kids have in mind, they should be able to engage in conversations with adults. You know what I'm saying. At what point I could not wait to get grown to cut adults out. Okay, it's a lot of shit. Been on my mind since I heard them conversations, since we was kids. I've been wanting to tell you about your goddamn self.
Speaker 1: No mind your business. Stay. I believe in a child should stay in their place. What is a child's place?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: A child's place is to just absorb and learn from the environment around.
Speaker 2: So just shut the fuck up and learn. Yeah, a lot of times they be learning a lot of bad habits that adults do and anything. But because the adults, they can do it. But y'all doing childish shit.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you can also learn the things not to do by the adults around you. Like you can look at it and be like, Okay, I know, I don't want to be like Uncle Gerdy because he's drunk. He gotta eat his plate outside because he don't know how to act. Grandma won't let him in.
Speaker 2: The house, which is childish. Which is childish. And you're telling a child to stay in a child place while adults doing childish shit. Well, drinking, getting too drunk all a thing, Grandma.
Speaker 1: You sit outside and.
Speaker 2: We all of us are big kids, that's all we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think we mature and grow some more than the child.
Speaker 2: Just staying in a child's face. I think that we can learn lot from kids. Kids are very honest.
Speaker 1: You know. We can't learn a lot. We can learn how to love better from children, that's for sure. But I do think there's some lessons that come along with life that children just don't have.
Speaker 2: And tell them about it early and stop telling them to mind the business. Some things ain't just four childs might like, give me an example or some shit. Kids should not be around to hear about your sex life. Oh absolutely, That's why y'all talk about sex on Thanksgiving and the kids can't be around for it. Why y'all talk about anything.
Speaker 1: Now? You know how I go with a family get together. You're fucking on that full stomach, right, That's something that a child should not just be privy to and you should stay out of the conversation.
Speaker 2: Did you on social media? This is a birthday party and these these kids with guns and money and there's three grown four grown men behind them.
Speaker 1: No, I did not do.
Speaker 2: The internet roar about it, you know, because they always like the point to women and show how we fel in the community, you know, But women are out here killing.
Speaker 1: No, we're not killing each other, but like the men are.
Speaker 2: It's terrible, Like what are y'all doing? Yeah, it's the kids birthday party and they up there with the guns and the money. Eight seven six year olds kids babies.
Speaker 1: But now here's the thing. I don't think there's anything wrong with teaching your kids how to use guns, but you have to teach the responsibility with guns. Yeah, like doing all this things like I could probably the studio is not right. But if you want to teach your child how to properly use a fire arm, I don't see nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Yeah, that's not what they was doing. Yeah, they were being niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not here for them because there's a.
Speaker 2: Difference between black people and niggas. And those were some niggas in that video doing some nigga shit with.
Speaker 1: Them nigga kids.
Speaker 2: Who that's me? Yeah it is not me, and their kids is being raised by niggas. Niggas be procreating way faster than black people thought. We got to get ahead of the shit.
Speaker 1: What goodness and then the last one your leftovers are good until Christmas?
Speaker 2: What that's what? That last fun that's what Alis said, Now, if you freeze them greens, yeah, and freeze piece of that turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I remember turkey sandwiches and ham sandwiches. I mean we was eating that ship for seven days after Thanksgiving for real. Honestly, my mom be down, bail a whole turkey caucus and make gravy and rice.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but like I have just cried, Crystal love her to death. That's one of my oldest clients. I love her. I came to do her hair. I came to her house.
Speaker 2: It was like at least eight days after Thanksgiving, and she was offering.
Speaker 1: Me stuffing it candy, years and turkey. I was like, bitch, you work on that be poisoned by this shit. You're going to die that shit out. She's like, it's still good. You cannot eat it. I say, after nowadgrigerator, I say, after four days, you need to throw that shit away.
Speaker 2: Absolutely meat, poultry and you dripping. If you still got a turkey after four and five days.
Speaker 1: Right, that turkey would ain't broady that good? Or you know it could be big. Y'all could have different types, because I know people who have different like, oh, it's the fried turkey. It's a smoke turkey, you know, throw that shit away after four days you don't need if it's not frozen, throw it out.
Speaker 2: So you would take some thought out Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will. I will eat some thought out Thanksgiving, y'all. Nasty. I will. If it's frozen, it's good. But if it's if you just had it in refrigerator tomorrow, eat this mac and cheese. First of all, If your mac and cheese lasted that long, it wasn't good. That pas should be empty, exactly, it wasn't good. All right, that's the list of a rent role. Now let's just get into our family traditions.
Speaker 2: What's my family traditions for Thanksgiving? Like I said, we take all day long to eat. Usually my mom starts cooking all the food the day before, the pies first, probably, and we still don't eat until eight o'clock Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Like matter what, we still don't eat.
Speaker 2: I don't. And it's always just our little immediate family. Yeah, my sister's day, kids and husband. Whatever nigga I might bring for the year, that's usually what it is.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna bring a nigga this year?
Speaker 2: You know? I keep a nigga with me, okay to bring this yes a new own nigga.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know.
Speaker 2: I've got a nigga.
Speaker 1: I carry it off. I cannot keep up green. Last year, my niece said something to me last year, if y'all were tuning in, and I brought it up, and it really hurt my pillows because I was trying to encourage her to come in the kitchen and learn how to cook. And I was like, how you gonna have a man if you can't learn how to cook my knee, you ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Know how to make him no things? Giving me us like you know how to make a Thanksgiving million? You ain't got no bad stem y'all whitey.
Speaker 1: I had to grab my little glass of champagne and take a walk down the street where she said, hey, called me, called.
Speaker 2: Me from down the street while she's sipping up emosa right right side of stressed on the floor because her uh niece, who's supposed to stay the child place, give your eyes some fucking mirror right quick.
Speaker 1: And I did not like it. I w wasn't the double backslap for ass?
Speaker 2: I really did, like, I want your ask the truth? Girl cooking for these niggas don't keep them, but you still need to know. You needn't know how to take pey for your damn self and your partner.
Speaker 1: Nurseman is the woman's job, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, absolutely always, So you are responsible for the nursement of your family women, Yes, your family fat.
Speaker 1: Is your fault, bitch. Sure, so you know she was right, but she was also wrong, So all right, you know she.
Speaker 2: Was not wrong. She was right.
Speaker 1: She was wrong as fun, and we're gonna move on, Harry, I didn't say, I didn't say. I did say, how you're gonna keep a man and you don't know how to cook? So okay, she's writing that that knowing how to cook does not keep a man right. But it's important to know how to cook if you have.
Speaker 2: A family, right.
Speaker 1: So that's where I'm writing it, And we ain't gonna stay a motherfucking thing else about it now. So when I was a kid, we don't do it as much anymore. But when I was little, we will always get up and watch the mats He's Day Parade on television. For never. You never did that.
Speaker 2: I've watched it, but it wasn't like a thing. It wasn't like I always did that but you see, my mama grew up in New Jersey and as a child she would actually go to it.
Speaker 1: So it was a thing for us to just get up and watch it and watch all them big ass floats and things like that. I think last year Benedett College was actually in.
Speaker 2: The mad watched that last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they shout out to Bennedicte bc BC.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: This one says, break out the family photos and go through like a member of the family.
Speaker 2: I guess occasionally do that annually because you know, when you trying to, you know, figure yourself out, it's good to look at old memories, you know, old pictures of yourself, old pictures of your family.
Speaker 1: I don't even think they get your back photo albums anymore, Like we're real photos in it. Like my grandmother, God rest her soul, she just kept all that. We got pictures from the eighteen hundreds, you know, like really really old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, we got I got a.
Speaker 1: Deed from like the early eighteen hundreds, from the land that belongs to my mom and it's past. It has like the slight lineage. Yeah, owner's name to my great great great grandfather, you know, passing it on. I haven't really.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, So yeah, that's a blessing y'all, because I feel like black people they don't give a damn about lineage. I remember telling my mom, I was going down to the State archives second, look up our family. You know what I'm saying, Like, because you have some of that stuff you can get off of ancestry dot com or I think it's familiesfamily dot org or something like that, they have some things, but some things they intentionally keep from you. So you got to actually go to deeds and records and look your family up. And she was like, why you don't understand how important family is?
Speaker 1: Right, very very very important?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and knowing where you come from that might be something people need to start doing with like Thanksgiving week, go figure out who the fuck y'all are.
Speaker 1: Right, so you can know a little bit about why you aren't.
Speaker 2: We and you might realize you shouldn't be celebrating Thanksgiving. God damn it right because he was who they was putting on the tape.
Speaker 1: Another one that I think a lot of black fam I think most families, not just Black families do this is go around the table and say what they're thankful for before the meal. Do y'all do that?
Speaker 2: No, but that that should be a good practice. Maybe I'll implement that this year.
Speaker 1: Where you go to Thanksgiving, definitely do it. I make sure my family does it every time and talk about what we thankful for. Some people say funny shit and then some people get real thoughtful and sometimes it even gets emotional. So it's a good practice of all y'all listening to this on Thanksgiving, you know, to have your family do it together today celebrate friends Giving. I think that's a new tradition that's come along in the past.
Speaker 2: What decade, I've attended one Friendsgiving and it was my friend, my only white friend. You know, everybody, I got a black friend, my one white friend. I attended Friendsgiving with a bunch of other white people. I was only black girl. Actually it was one other black girl. Y'all. You want to tell you what these bitches did to me on Friendsgiving? They ate my fucking food. I brought food down with me to Friendsgiving weekend. We all stayed at my homegirl's house and she had this whole thing a lot. It was really nice because you know, Chosen is one of the most historic cities in America, right and it's a big tourist place. The people who lived there oftentimes we don't appreciate like Charleston, right, So we actually tour Charleston as tourists as as opposed to residents. And the people she had like came out, you know, from out of town. Somebody came from Vegas, like, so she wanted to show them around. So that's what we did. Anyway, it was these fucking bitches. One of them drove a pickup truck. She ate my goddamn Chinese food. I put my food in the oven and went and took a shower. When I came downstairs out to shower, my food was on the counter, picked over pieces of shrimp. Ate. I spent thirty dollars on this Chinese. I don't eat cheap Chinese food. Your friends Giving meal was no, no, no. This is the weekend of This is the friends Given weekend. So this is like the first night I'm just meeting y'all bitches, and night one. Oh yes, I told my friend, I said, listen when we were on a boat ride the next day, I'm pissed the whole day about my food from the night before, I said, listen, when we get back to the house. Can you run back the cameras and your house so you could see who ate my food? And he'll go to bitch next to me, I think I might have you. You both take warming food that's warming up in the oven out the oven and eat it and ate somebody shit, that's wow. You didn't put that there. You didn't purchase that. I couldn't believe it happened. And then the same bitch planted a shirt of hers in my luggage and then asked my friends to ask me about the shirt.
Speaker 1: What was her deal?
Speaker 2: She go, they didn't fucking like me?
Speaker 1: Why because she was black?
Speaker 2: That's what That's how I feel, because what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't want your funk exactly.
Speaker 2: And listen at the dinner after, you know, she admitted to eating my food right without the cameras having to be ran back. But at friends giving dinner, I said, listen, I don't know how y'all do, but black people do not like people touching their food. Okay, period, Add fucking friends giving people do die by eating about eating somebody else's food. White people like to put their hands in food, Like if you have a buffet of food set out they'll instead of using the tongs or whatever to picture it up, they putting their hands in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Why not I know some white people who don't do that, but I know some white people could do this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I also know something to eat boogers, like stop touching the food. That's so funny you mentioned bookers y'all. Today, I like, I left my house and I was like, I fell half asleep. You know how sometimes your face, even though you wash your faces, still look like you just woke up. I went down a Starbucks that's below my building, and this white man said, you have a beautiful smile. Because I was looking at Sprowling on my phone. I was like, thank you. Go into Starbucks. This black man comes up and asks me for my phone number, and then the barista gave me a free dessert. I paid for my drink, but he gave me like a free little He was like, oh, this is about to be over. You gotta try it, like just be it so nice to me. I was like, damn, I feel like men are so nice when I feel ugly. And I made a post about it, like off of my close friends, and I had a whole booger and my number.
Speaker 2: I was like, I got a whole booger hanging out my nose, and I'm getting all this attention when I'm glabbed up.
Speaker 1: It's quiet. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: This goes to the thing where I say men like safe women. You know what I'm saying. They like the dress down because it's less of a threat. Nobody else wants you but me girl, right with this whole booger hanging out you enough?
Speaker 1: Can I get your number? It was like one of those breathing ones. I'm like that out, Sure you can get my number. A booker blowing in and out. We should go outside looking.
Speaker 2: Real homely with boogers to see how many niggas we get.
Speaker 1: And they go out and get dressed up. It's just crazy quiet. Back to the topic. So this one is like ready to rumble. It's calling it ready to rumble, like having a football game, like where families play. The guys go out and play football before Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh the racist ass men running out of the street pulling hamstrings and shit, Oh, I race.
Speaker 1: I race every year every single year. I'm smoking somebody who won it? Why are you so excited? Because that shit ain't have me lit because everybody think I'll slow because I got these big old buzzs. Them buzzs be moving down the street, and I be bare for it. I'm country, I'm taking my shoes off and I'm smoking everybody who won.
Speaker 2: I feel like you cheating. I feel like them at your ass being flated.
Speaker 1: Be like air, like a hot air balloon, and be pushing you down the street.
Speaker 2: Because bitch, I seen that video. It them legs be going.
Speaker 1: I'll be gone. Everybody cheating, let us go again? Know the fuck I ain't. That's the chucky doll running out of the street.
Speaker 2: Girl beat it.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, and like a ten on the list, giving back Like black people, we do participate in like food drives, kid goods.
Speaker 2: You always hear about how giveaways, her giveaways, even the neighborhood drug dealer giving our Turkey's allway you the community.
Speaker 1: I think that's a huge we do. I don't know if that goes on in other communities as much. I can't speak to that. I oh bad to friends giving though. Last year I got invited to a friends giving hosted by a white girl. Honestly, and this year they had it this other day and I didn't get an invitation. Now I'm just wondering why. So if you listen to the show, wondering why I wasn't invited because y'all short toured my macaroni teased last year, I felt away.
Speaker 2: Also didn't invite you to friendsgiving This year. You saw the invitations go out.
Speaker 1: I didn't see no. I saw. I saw everybody having fun at the friends giving all my story? Ray, why was I Why was I excluded?
Speaker 2: Shamee? Was there other black people there last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very diverse group and Hispanic Asian, black white. It was very diverse group that I was just excluded from. So there's that. It's okay because I'm gonna have a Division Poort party in January, and I don't know who's making the cut.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you can't make the list.
Speaker 1: Now, it's cool. I you know you don't. You don't have to be invited to everything, right, Yeah, I'm okay with that shit.
Speaker 2: A vision board party, that's good. That's you gonna do that in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be fun. I'm gonna get some drinks, cocktails. I'm gonna curate some cute cocktails to go with Vision and we're gonna I'm gonna buy a bunch of cardboards and I'm gonna ask everybody like bring one magazine. That way we can have a lot to cut from. And I'm gonna do it upstairs in the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: Nice, I'm here all right. This year, I'm actually gonna execute Yeah, I'm still executing it. Look, I've been walking around with that saying Vision board on my goddamn cell phone since two years ago. Now, right, do you feel like you've knocked some things off of it? You still got Jonathan Majors. No, I replaced that nigga. Yeah, you canna I replace that guy who got it? I think I just got a black man on it now. Actually I replaced them with a kid. He was right there. I want like a black ass little click here with blood hair. It's like like what I'm trying to manifest.
Speaker 1: That's not word at all. Y'all. Happy Thanksgiving to y'all. Let's just share what we're grateful for before we go.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it is twenty twenty three, and I am grateful for my health, my edges, my family. I am grateful for a sound mine. Still, I'm grateful for Tamila bowing youm my co host and drama.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm just grateful to stobe breathing shit. You know what I'm saying. Every day you can get up and make a difference. Even if you have those goals you know you want to meet or that vision board, you have a new start every day. Absolutely, you don't have to wait to the new year. You don't have to wait to Thanksgiving. Every single day you can make a difference. And that's what I'm grateful for.
Speaker 1: And man, that was good. You stole all of mine. Let me think what am I grateful for. I'm grateful for the breath and my lungs every day. I'm grateful that my MS is and remission. I'm grateful to still have my mom and dad health and my sisters. I'm grateful for this podcast, my co host. I'm grateful that I have a skill that sustains my livelihood and I don't have to answer to nobody or suck dick about it. Yeah, I thank you, even though I enjoyed that at times.
Speaker 2: But you don't got to do it. I don't have to do it for a living. Ain't being somebody saying me? And if you're listening.
Speaker 1: And I'm also grateful for the growth that I've experienced over this past year as a woman. You know, Yep, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of things that I just wouldn't acknowledge in twenty twenty two that I was forced to acknowledge.
Speaker 1: I was forced to look at myself in a real way this year, and I'm grateful for that growth. So I think that's about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to add I'm also definitely grateful for my parents. A lot of people didn't make it the last few years, especially with COVID and all that. A lot of people parents didn't make it. I'm so grateful to still have my two parents around there being this as cookie as they fucking want to be. Even my stepdad, you know what I'm saying. He has a lot of health issues and he's still kicking it, still kicking it for them.
Speaker 1: So y'all, y'all practice gratitude today and share with your family what you're grateful for around the table. We love y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, thank you guys for coming out. I bless you can nay eat that motherfucking turkey, dry ass turkey. I might use some turkey in another country, not the United States though. Anyway, y'all, if you enjoy this episode, this Turkey Day episode, tune in every Thursday on your iHeartRadio app. We're but a You get your podcasts that this is your co host, AJ Holiday two point On Instagram, kick It.
Speaker 1: Tam y'all's official Tam brend I really do love y'all.
Speaker 2: Remember speak now and never hold your meat. Deuce bye baby,