Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three point thirty, Episode four of Turn Daily. I Guys Stay production of iHeart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness and what a run we're on. Yeh, loftus yesterday, yeh and day long overdue reappearance of.
Speaker 2: One of our favorite today.
Speaker 1: It's Thursday, March twenty first, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess what that means? National Single Parent Day, National Fragrance Day, National California Strawberry Day, National French Bread Day, National Farm Rescuer Day, National Countdown Day, Absolutely Incredible Kids Day, National Spray Tanning Day, and National Memory Day. Just chock full of shit today that no one could give got.
Speaker 1: To absolutely incredible kids. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It must be some It's gotta be a brand, right encourages? Oh no, just tells you, Hey, encourage your kids to tell them how incredible they are. Okay, but niver on any other day. No, Then they'll get soft. Then you'll turn them soft with all that positive affirmation. Shit. Yeah, it's a real mind fuck.
Speaker 3: You're walking around with a fish sprite ten Yeah, God damn it, I got the bis kids.
Speaker 1: You just have one day to tell them how incredible they are, and it's completely irrespective of anything they've done.
Speaker 2: It's just a day that you, yeah, you just love them.
Speaker 3: As it's my twenty first people to assume that this is a solo appear.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right, Yeah, exactly, a solo parent with a spray tan that's right, and loves California strawberries and French bread.
Speaker 1: The fragrance of the strawberries. Oh, such a fragrant fruit. My name is Jack O'Brien AKA here I am rock you like a Harrycane. Massive mate is courtesy fam nos. My only two words that I can think in the English hurry.
Speaker 2: Kane, massive mate.
Speaker 1: So shout shout out to Zach Mans. I'm thrilled to be joined as Olwe's by my co host.
Speaker 2: Mister Miles Gray. That's a good one, Miles great. AKA.
Speaker 4: Till the wheels fall off, till the mass flop out, till the doors blow out. Can't show us down till the smoke clears out?
Speaker 2: Can it fly?
Speaker 4: Perhaps gonna fly this ship till the playing collapse? Okay to Banks six to.
Speaker 2: Five, look the two I collapse remix love Nate Dog on that chorus. But also, you know a little little hat tip to the troubles over there at Boeing because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like Boweing should have more more of that attitude with it.
Speaker 2: Just be like, yeah, we don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: That is Bong's attitude. Yeah, I know, I don't apology it was. Yeah, literally, you're not gonna get me that white bowing, you know, not Today.
Speaker 1: They don't brag about it like a rapper would you know. A rapper would be like, I've got bodies on this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they're just like you must have done it himself. Yeah, you just got a more chest out. Just talk about how you're doing this till the wheels fall off or are they trying.
Speaker 2: To sort of paint The person who gets on the play is like, you're a gangster, right, you damn dude, the wheels fall off, right, homie. You'll do it till you die in the sky. Right, You're all our rider dies, you know, flyer dies, Yeah, our flyer die. Gang We love y'all. Miles.
Speaker 1: We are thrilled to be joined once again by one of the very faces on Mount Zeitemore co hosts the podcast The Worst Idea of All time, one of the funniest stand up comics doing it. One of your favorites, one of our favorites. It's hilarious and talented guy.
Speaker 3: My Gomery, Oh my gosh, balance so good to see you.
Speaker 2: I need this. I needed this, guy, I really needed it.
Speaker 3: You I need this too, you and me both. We both need this because we would never think to talk to one another outside of the.
Speaker 2: Recording with those We're wasting gold there, man, I would never check in on your guys' lives if it went for these sort of approximately ninety minute hangs exactly exactly. Has are long.
Speaker 1: That's longer than I hang with like most people, you know, I know.
Speaker 3: But the issue is that we have an agenda, you know, for me to milk the information about how your personal lives are going.
Speaker 2: I have to do it through this the context of its Yeah, exactly. Well, we'll let you know how we're doing. How are you doing, man? How's this? How are things with you? How's the family? How's all that?
Speaker 3: My family's good. My life is good. I feel especially, you know, I feel lucky. Things are going pretty good for me. I'm in New Zealand. Yeah, yeah, so that's a different country from you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know, and it's a it's a.
Speaker 1: Different side of the world, different hemisphere, different times, different times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on like some.
Speaker 1: Sort of vernal or you know, solar day. Like it's like an equinox of some sort. I believe no Jacket's National single Parent Day. And sorry that day never mind, I'm sorry. It always times out with the equinox. But now I'm going, okay, I'm sort of every now and then I check in on the news out of America. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we love How are you guys going, Well, that's what I want to know, because you know, I don't know from the outside, but it's it looks like the country is being run by Boeing.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you how good it's going. Guy, just merely talking to someone who is in New Zealand is giving me relief.
Speaker 1: It's like it's made me think the doctors should prescribe it exactly the tie of somebody who lives in New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me, I don't the guys. We've we've got some guys in charge of the moment who I think they're doing the New Zealand the water down version of what the Republicans. Do you know you're doing it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you gotta regime.
Speaker 3: We've got three guys, three guys they got together and these are not good guys, and they're like agreed, they're coming out and they're doing all this.
Speaker 2: You know that they're not even doing their own stuff. It feels so cynical.
Speaker 3: They're just repealing the stuff that it was in place previously like that.
Speaker 2: Or did they did they campaign on being like we're just rolling anything just cinda did? It's gone yeah kind of did. We're gonna rescinder with woods.
Speaker 3: But spiritually that's an accurate assessment. But you know, we don't need to get us too down.
Speaker 2: We try not to. Yeah, I mean, look, you guys are you guys are absolutely.
Speaker 3: The guy we don't Yeah, the guy we don't like is he's fifty five, so you know, he's still he's cognizant of what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's a young man. He's a boy.
Speaker 1: Like you're being drunk driven into the apocalypse a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like, you know, I look at what and put it down to this time too old guys from like eight four years ago.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, okay, those guys are still hanging around.
Speaker 3: Oh man again, Okay, guys, that was a bad show last time.
Speaker 2: I'm back. It's like when you find out like they're like those teachers from your high school or something are still alive and working. They're like they're still fucking hell when they were teaching me. Yeah, exactly, Like just no, this has to be elder abuse.
Speaker 3: You do what you could do, whatever you wanted in the class because they're so old.
Speaker 2: Didn't know I had that too, Yeah, smoking weed, literally, just we did it all. Sorry, sorry, mister falls.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately we're actually not allowed to talk about how old they are because that's not nice.
Speaker 2: But yet that great party. So we're nice. We're nice. We're nice. We're nice. That's great.
Speaker 3: I mean even Obama's like sixty two. Now, I couldn't believe that. Yeah, that's wild. Yeah, he's it's like, you know, it's not yeah, it's not. It's not nice to talk about age because time will come for us all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: You are a whistleblower at Boeing. Yeah, but otherwise then Boweing will come for you. Yeah, I will come for us.
Speaker 2: All. That's one of times big things.
Speaker 1: When I'm in my early nineties and running for president. I don't want anybody talking shit about me, you know, I just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't you want to sit down one after you've had so much money? It's like, ah, more yeah, sit down. How many shows they've made? Well, you've been working. Yeah, that just shows you what powers them.
Speaker 2: Right, It's not even the idea of like, oh yeah, now I get to take a break, tore like I only run off of absolute power. Yeah, Like Jesus, what a fucking dark reality. God willing. I want to be working at that age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to be working. I don't want to be in charge of the whole country.
Speaker 2: I don't. I want to be working like Rita Rita Moreno was working. You know what I'm saying. She like just shows up, do a couple of parts, do her thing. And I was like, god, damn, you're so good for you. She's like, I know, baby, Now let me go home. I need to sit on this money.
Speaker 3: How old is Jared Little? Because that guy he's older than you think he looks. He's older than Obama's because he's sleeping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what these guys should do. If that is fifty two fifty put.
Speaker 3: Mister Biden in one of his and like a comma, a restorative coma. Give him a couple of months off, I he'll be juiced up, he'll be fresh.
Speaker 2: If they could.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of like talk about body doubles right now now because of the Kve Middleton thing, and I just nobody would know the difference if you rolled out a different nine year old white guy, Like they all look about the same, right, and like you talk the same.
Speaker 2: But it's a specific combo of Biden's sort of like necrotizing flesh with his bad hair plugs and his like veneers that like I could find you one of those guys in Florida, Like yeah, yeah, a victory of them from pom Springs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much of it iss. You just throw Veneers on one of those motherfuckers, Like, nobody's gonna know the difference. Hey man, Jack a bunch of times like yeah, you're gonna be like there there he goes the President of the United States.
Speaker 3: Come on, partner, Yeah, the news is crazy. News out of your guys country is just getting crazy. It's it's if it were for the fact I know people live there. It is funny. Yeah, right, I told you. Guys, I'm like, oh no, we got boots on the ground in this country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right. We're undercover in this country, people of conscious conscience undercover. All right, guy, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell the listeners a couple of things. We'll be talking about. We got new car pollution legislation in the US. It's not terrible, it's not great, which is about the best you can hope for.
Speaker 2: But we'll talk about that. New happiness numbers.
Speaker 1: Just dropped global World Happiness Report, which comes out every year, and the US is continuing to plumb plummet. Wait what because Americans under thirty are and this doesn't seem right, but incredibly unhappy. So I wanted to talk about this with somebody who has lived both places, both in the US and elsewhere in New Zealand, which is at number eleven overall. Wo oh, the youngs, the people under thirty, and both of our countries are unhappier than the rest of the population. But I am curious to just get your perspective on this.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: Talk about Trump's money problems. We're gonna talk about Australia's Trump. Did you are you familiar with Clive Palmer?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. He's a crazy guy, super rich. He's just throwing his money around. What's he doing now? I will find out.
Speaker 1: I guess we're just kind of introducing ourselves to him. We didn't know about all the crazy shit. The big one is that he wants to rebuild the Titanic exactly as before and one and you know, like he has a couple Like he's interesting because his ideas are actually the ideas that I might come up with if you like, gave me enough, enough money and enough time. Like there's some fun stuff. Another one was just like turning a adult golf course into a miniature golf course like in Caddyshack Too. You just saw Caddy Shack too and was like, yes, that that's great, right, So we'll we'll talk about that guy, new crazy rich guy just dropped all of that plenty more. But first guy Montgomery. We do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history or you could also tell us one of the most recent things that you've screencapped, whichever one is more revealing about who you are.
Speaker 3: From my search history. I was just looking up a penis reduction surgery. I was trying to find some affordable options. So I suppose that's a little it's probably a little revealing.
Speaker 2: What did you come up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: It's expensive? I know I have pain.
Speaker 3: Finally someone who came in with it's tough.
Speaker 2: I know what the enlargements go for, but what are the reductions go for?
Speaker 3: You know? That's do they get you twice as much? And then they sell they sell the muscle picked people like you.
Speaker 1: A big muscular penis.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: I was the most recent thing was I was trying to figure out why Sundays are spelt like an ice cream. Sunday is spelt different. That's a great question. And it was a There was a German guy whose surname was Sunday in German like Luntag. I remember the word for Sunday and German, and they just he was the guy who came up with the ice cream Sunday. It was a chef and he was putting out this ice cream. There you go, and they said, we translated it. It was just spelt traditionally. And then somewhere along the way, for reasons that still remained unclear to me, they changed the why do an eat?
Speaker 2: But you know I can't. I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: I do too, But that's what a journey you just took us on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not it's like that's there is a level of detail that would demand someone doing more research because there's you know, like I can't retain information, so.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, it's I guess I always assumed it was named after Sunday because that's the most indulgent day of the week.
Speaker 2: No, it's not brain, Yeah, where'd my brain go with?
Speaker 3: But the reason I was thinking about that is after you get your pen sized reduced day ice in a Sunday and.
Speaker 1: Then you get to eat all the ice cream you want. Yeah, do you are you a Are you a fan of ice cream Sundays? Personally?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I I was.
Speaker 3: It was all of my step daughter or daughter was she got a Sunday and then was just banging on about the name, and I was like, I can't. I tried to get it, you know, you try when it's like an old style challenge. I can do this just with brain. Yeah, but you know then you just make it. Then you're just lying. You I could lie much of what I could lie, which feels kind of creatively worthy. Yeah, I could give you the hard data, which we're all going to forget in a week.
Speaker 2: Right, there's so many questions.
Speaker 1: So much of my day is just answering questions like that that are like they just border between like inane and then like so philosophically profound that like my brain can't recover.
Speaker 2: What's after the universe. We were we were were good.
Speaker 3: Right, We went to the circus, Like there's an incredible sort of circus from like this West African circus, and we're watching it and that we're doing the most Like, you know, they don't flips, they don't know all the all the crazy stuff they can do at the circus. And halfway through all of just leans over and whispers to me.
Speaker 2: She's like, I think they practiced this and that kind of ruins the magic. And I was like, oh god, she only respects improvised arts. His head's like, they didn't practice, that's all improvised. You can tell that they practiced. Any normal person would die. That's amazing. What's what's something you think is underrated? Underrated?
Speaker 3: I'd say changing your barber between every haircut?
Speaker 2: You know, Wow, I get I.
Speaker 3: Stick for that at home because Chelsea says, why would you do this? This is a decision that will have a bearing on your self worth and you know how you feel about your Yeah, yeah, And I can appreciate that. But you know, it's kind of I just see, I'm an opportunitist. I see a shop and I go in, and you know it. If it goes badly, yeah, it's disappointing, but it's also kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an adventure. You can.
Speaker 3: But I had a new one the other day and I'm like, you know, I'm I'm going I'm fitting out hard up the front now. And I was like, I actually I'm going back on my own underrated thing because I was like, oh, this guy, like I said, I I said to him, I said, it's craunched time up there.
Speaker 2: Let's trude carefully.
Speaker 3: And the guys like, you know, usually the wire, Yeah, they're like it's okay, you know, don't worry. But this guy's like, yeah, don't worry. It comes to everyone. Yeah, you're don't even going to give me a bone.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, right, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Brother. He's like, yeah, man, it looks like we're in the ninety fifth minute here. Yeah, yeah, just like good too.
Speaker 1: But it is an adventure getting a haircut from someone new. Like, it's just like, turns out I didn't know what I looked like. Yeah, it look like a different person if you just changed the framing everything about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, but I you know, I don't I don't want to. I don't want to go bulled. It's happening.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I have a good year, I think I'll get those Biden plugs. Oh it looks like.
Speaker 2: It shuts down some of your other I'm like ural faculties. Yeah, you look like I want to go. It's like when to buy his junk? I got them? Yeah. Craft versus body rejected. The craft versus hos is my favorite. What's something you think is overrated? Overrated? Having a giant penis?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I think I can create problems. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't actually have one today, so I'm just gonna go with the joke. But you don't have a giant penis today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A lot of it, A lot of it that's coming.
Speaker 3: Your wife is currently in a melting strawberry Sunday.
Speaker 2: I needed that fresh Kiwi muscle man they shipped it over double quick, so much more roomy, you know. Yeah, because they don't tighten the skin, bubbles lower problems. And yeah, I can't sleep on my stomach without hearing light pops. Sounds like bubbles. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love to laugh us.
Speaker 1: We have fun, all right, don't let's uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about the news.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 1: And Biden administration just announced they're sweeping new regulations on tailpipe emissions. They call for a fifty six percent reduction in fleet wide average carbon emissions by twenty thirty two, been heralded as the strictest ever limit on pollution from the nation's cars and light trucks.
Speaker 2: I hate when they fucking do this. Well, it's the strictest ever because we've never fucking done anything worthwhile prior to this, So the bar is subterranean, Like yeah, every time. If you're like it's it's the best we've ever done, it's because we haven't done any thing before this, right, and we need ur in action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to be raging on a slightly different curve than like get putting ourselves up against the nineteen fifties right right right right when there.
Speaker 2: We just got rid of asbestos yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, we're eighty one year old gearhead to do that, though, you know, you gotta you gotta give it to him.
Speaker 2: That would feel on the ground floor, you like, this is nothing. But for him, he's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look music gearhead, right, Like doesn't he have like classic cars in his garage with like documents about the JFK assassination that he like forgot he had.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like in that cold Corvette or whatever they had. Yeah, yeah, so what what does it mean?
Speaker 3: It means that what some cars have to pay more tics.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but by the time it's fully implemented in twenty fifty five, this rule.
Speaker 2: Will have, you say, okay, okay, this rule will.
Speaker 1: Have cumulatively slashed more than seven billion tons of carbon dioxide emissions by the time it's implemented to abstract joke thirty years. Yeah, and by that time, someone else will probably have instituted actual regulations that are a little bit stronger, because by then we'll be totally fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone who's currently fifty years old will lie will be stepping up to the plate. Yeah, I mean this was we talked about this a few weeks ago when they first began to wobble on this, and sort of suggested that maybe they were going to relax these restrictions because we talked about the time. He's like, I need help in Michigan right now. Bad. Maybe I will listen to the automakers that are lobbying me to go easy on them, and then maybe that will help shore up some support if possible, at the expense of the future of the earth obviously. But yeah, I think that's why a lot of people from the beginning, from even when they mention it, they're like, this is not good, Like you're caving right now already. When this is the thing that everyone was like, this, this is actually good news for America. But that was last spring.
Speaker 1: Some environmentals have applauded the move Miles other quote unquote environmentalists have pointed out that the regulation is much weaker than what was first proposed last spring, with less strict adherence to your overyear tightening and blah blah. You've seen Ghostbusters, you know what these people are like? Yeah, like the guy the dickless joke, that guy that's that's who's talking. Just picture that guy. Okay, okay, all right, that's who these environmentalists is. One climate activist said the regulation was full of loopholes big enough to drive a Ford f one fifty through, which is very pithy. But again, just picture the guy from Ghostbusters, like fuck this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, that's a that's a fine line. That was fun for them. I got to a hot life, right.
Speaker 2: Environmental that this is also like kind of a wild thing too, because before this the actual regulation could have been the biggest single step of any nation on climate. It actually could have been. And then they're like, yeah, it's just basically it's like the opposite of what Republicans do or like they come out with like the worst, fucking, most fucked up draconian bill and then they're like they're like, actually we'll do like the lesser thing, and they're like okay, and like Democrats like this is fucking revolutionary maybe just lately more just status quo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I suppose your carbon footprint, your cultural footprint is so great, but it feels, you know, historically we need the things were coming bitter out of a miracle. The propaganda machine was more powerful. The world would defer to you guys to be leaders on stuff like this.
Speaker 2: Real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think anyone in the outside world is like, yeah, well we can America to be in charge.
Speaker 2: You know who's nailing it right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't feel like we're all sort of you know, it doesn't feel like you're you're the big dog who will look to them.
Speaker 2: We're like, you got this the right, it's gonna be a right.
Speaker 1: No that now we're the ones who export like fashion, Like you have a politician who you're like, yeah, it's like sort of the late you know, the diet version of MAGA, Like that's what Deputy Prime Minister is called.
Speaker 2: Winston Peters.
Speaker 3: He's like but he's a lifelong politician and he likes the way our political system works is he likes to be the king makers. So it's like it's called m MP and you vote for parties, but like if both the major parties Labor and National get a certain percentage, then they need to form a coalition. And his parties in New Zealand first, and he like he straddles historical, he straddles the political line. He's very centrist and he goes with whoever's going to give him the best job basically and so's and he's getting older now to it. He's like he's negotiates his way to deputy Prime Minister and he is just up to no good at all. He's just there's no ambition beyond you know. Yeah, it's it's like a table.
Speaker 2: Like to your point about America's influence, like America has become like Andrew Tait or something where people like, you're fucking listening to that guy, like you hear that? What are you doing? Dude?
Speaker 1: It's like Jordan Peterson said the other day, Wait what yeah?
Speaker 2: What Shut the fuck up, dude. Don't tell people that out loud, you fucking freak. Get your freaking head in the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the chicken, Like, you know, you want to see what a guy like him saying every now and then, just to be like where where is the subset of society at then you'd know if you got you click on a video on YouTube, boy of a and the algorithm can't discernd like irony, I guess or tone. Yeah, So it's like you listen to one thirty second clip and it's like, oh, if you like that, you might also love this, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I do. Just want to.
Speaker 1: So the environmentalists from Ghostbusters, I that movie really did fuck my whole ship up. Made by a libertarian. That movie was made like openly libertarian, like right wingers like during the eighties. So I guess that's not that shocking. But that character is back in the new Ghostbusters movie again shitting on the Ghostbusters and claiming like not yeah, Like in the new preview for the latest Ghostbusters he's like, no, there were no eyewitnesses to what they did. They claim they save the world, but nobody believes them. So like again, they're just like doubling down on this character who's an environmental. Environmental is like bureaucrat the one thing that's like standing between us in complete ruination, and they're like, ah, fuck this guy, am I right.
Speaker 3: That's great, that's great. There's another Ghostbuster's coming out. Yeah, we needed that. We needed that too. I worry, you know, I know we're going to get to these under thirties, but it's like I will have nothing to feel nostalgic about because all of the media that that've been weaned on is our own nostalgia, and you know what's lived.
Speaker 2: You kind of just keep cannibalizing the same thing forever?
Speaker 3: Can you you kind do a nostrategic reboot of this Ghostbusters?
Speaker 2: Right? That is right? Right? Yeah.
Speaker 1: We talked yesterday about how private equity companies are taking over the music industry and they've completely given up on like investing in new music. They're just buying old song catalogs and then like making like musician biopics about them.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you hear all these like electronic Boston Ova rerups of seventies classics into the all elevated music and the will to sit to Now.
Speaker 1: What if this Elton John song also had dua lipa singing on it? That would be new technically, right? Yeah, why did Elton John think of that?
Speaker 2: They're gonna You're gonna love this Queen featuring twenty one Savage track Mama twenty one, Mama Mama twenty one.
Speaker 1: Nothing is different except he's just in the background. All right. Oh god, let's get to those under thirties.
Speaker 2: So big news.
Speaker 1: New happiness numbers just dropped. The US continues to plummet down the charts, and it's not because of our over sixties their top.
Speaker 2: Ten happiness Dude, they're going weren't they climbing up the charts.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, baby, Well when you look at like how they've like the baby boomers have just like held on to their money and held on to power, and yeah, yeah, it kind of like if if you wanted to make a materialistic argument for like the philosophical materialism argument for around this, it would be pretty easy because the people who are most unhappy are the under thirties who have terrible job prospects.
Speaker 3: And it feels vindictive for the August sixties to be getting happier.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I think it's like a great example of how like wealth redistributions. It's like, it's also happy, we're taking your happiness from down here and now it's ours and it's so fucking great. We drink your milkshake and it's fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the US is at twenty three, twenty third happiest overall, and the sixty and older are tenth happiest. The thirty and under are sixty second happiest. See, they're coming in at sixty two, like far unhappier than anyone Else's thirty and under in the top, in the top twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's that is unbelievably low, isn't it. Yeah, it's Canada's also pretty unhappy. They're down there with us at fifty eight, but they're y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's by osmosis. Where's Mexico. I don't know where Mexico is actually trying to think of like how radioactive it is.
Speaker 1: So Mexico is coming in at twenty five. There are two spots behind us in the overall unhappiness, but they're thirty and unders are the twenty second happiest in the world. They're sixty and older are thirty thirty third, So okay, so they're actually like on the same in the same general region. They're not sixty second, Like, they're not incredibly unhappy at young ages and then incredibly happy at older ages.
Speaker 3: That the family next door, that strong family unit they've always looked at being like, why can't we be more like that? That's crumbling, and they're like, it's actually, it's pretty it's not so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In New Zealand, you guys are kind of in the same boat in that your oldsters sixty and older are sixth happiest while you're.
Speaker 2: Thirty and a creaming it.
Speaker 3: They are locking our entire country out of the housing market, the only ones who can afford groceries. Yeah yeah, and they and there guys, these three guys, they all got into government, so they'll be you know, they're creaming themselves up and down the country on these eight line highways that government are persisted building.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Eight wow, I do.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, first of all, eightlen highways are sick.
Speaker 2: We have them all over the US.
Speaker 3: And there's actually an exaggeration in New Zeeland by realized in your country, that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He came up with the most obscene number he could. We're like, oh, yeah, yeah, you've just been on the expansion.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's you try and cut arist one of those makes you feel alive.
Speaker 2: It's a hard lean eat to the exit.
Speaker 3: Any young person who is torturing themselves by being cognizant or even peripherally aware of what is happening in the world in our specific countries, I think, of course, you know, and those are the people who are going to fill out these questionnaires or these reforms respond to They're going to be yeah, they're going to be unhappy.
Speaker 2: But the people we're not talking to other people who are oblivious who are drunk?
Speaker 3: Are you too drunk to fill out those those people are happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that I don't think happiness is a good goal for anyone, So I think I think this is like I think sometimes people react to these sorts of things and are like, well, young people just don't know how good they have it, and like they should find a way to be more happy. By God, why don't you go outside more? And it's like, well, you've built, you've like kind of bricked us into our homes with like roads that aren't walkable and no public spaces.
Speaker 2: But theah, we should too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes bad shit happens. Sometimes you're living in a world with bad values, and you're stuck inside a system that like values corporations over your ability to for instance, feel safe when going to school. And the problem in that completely hypothetical scenario is not your unhappiness. Your unhappiness is the same reaction to that scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Do think it's interesting that the US just continues to fall down these charts.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just also funny, like you'd think at some point when people, if they were concerned, they're like, how do we get like the top spot Finland right again, like what and they say and then they go and they dig deep. What is it about Finland? What are they saying makes them so fucking happy? The high levels of social support?
Speaker 1: The fuck are you so happy about Finland in the middle of the chest because they help you out with ship?
Speaker 3: Okay, dude? Ye was that year paid paternity and maternity leave you little cus?
Speaker 2: Yeah? In America? In America, you gotta be balling as fuck if you get cancer because that ship is expensive.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, try that. That's one of the last things. Hey, you one of the last things you want to do is get sick. You're got even freaking mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can be sick, dude, work till the wheels fall off. Learn a lesson from Boeing. Yeah, Lithuania has the happiest young people, presume because they just loved to hoop so much.
Speaker 2: And it's a.
Speaker 1: Little of basketball hoop up pretty much anywhere than other grateful dead stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Was it just that one Olympics when they had those those uniforms that were that was that was so sad?
Speaker 1: But just having been both places, guy, any any thoughts on like a difference in the happiness of say, New Zealand and the United States. Any any differences you.
Speaker 3: Notice just generally, I think in it energetically we were quite different people.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I do think that this happiness thing is generational, and you know, I think it's a I can't see any way that the trend is going to stop, So I think, I mean in terms of the understand I am. I am almost woefully out of touch with the with the youth.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really know. I don't know where they're at.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's battling because it's where in the cost of living crisis here and it is unbelievably expensive, and there appears to be no respite for the people who need it, like they're not, are you?
Speaker 2: How does that like manifest with like teenagers? You know, because like I feel like you look at.
Speaker 3: The when you're when you're thirty five years old and you don't have a teenage child or you know, they're a very difficult group to hang out with without looking unbelievably suspect.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like you know, in passing, when you're in the town square, yeah backwards cap and my music band T shirt. No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I mean in terms of energetically, is they even just an Auckland Like last year we had the through summer, which is our summer now, which we're on the tailing of its tunnel Inergentately, it feels good here because last year the climate was so destroyed. We had historic flooding and it rained for the entirety of the summer. And so I mean, this isn't even interesting, but this is just what it does is a city where this year we had good weather. And so even though feels like the infrastructure around us is collapsing because of who's the power and the decisions they're making, it's like the energy is a little bit better. You know, person to person, everyone's walking around, is this smiling one? Yeah, but I think you know, privately, everyone's struggling getting out of doors. But you know, and then if I think of him, I think, if I think of in America, I can see why you would be unhappy because it feels like you've got no agency to do anything to improve anything. Yeah, you know, the happiest people are so old and also holding on to power and control so aggressively. So what do you what are you meant to do?
Speaker 1: I mean, Joe Biden says he doesn't have power and agency to do anything he when he tries to damn, my hands are tired. What do you don want me to do?
Speaker 2: Man? This net and Yahoo guy man? I told him, hey Jack, yeah, you better knock it off. Bone what I'm supposed to do? But anyway, Yeah, I just sent a few more missiles. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Watching six months of leaks where it says Biden has become I'm increasingly impatient.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good on you, bro. Yeah, thanks the revolution. Yeah, I watched pot never boy. All right, so everybody just chill out. Let Joe cook.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's so incremental. I feel like the next headline like that is going to be like privately, Joe Biden is quote pretty ticked off at and it's like, eh, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't cook under pressure. Yeah yeah, everybody, get out of the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Let's get out of the kitchen so I can get my mind straight and figure out if untold death of innocence is a good or bad thing. Just give me a moment, Give me a moment. And there's these damn induction hobs. Yeah, I can't figure out these inductionals.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, Well, go take a walk for your own happiness, but also don't don't make happiness for goal because uh sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you'll lose. Need to be happy. Yeah, let's uh happiness, your happiness.
Speaker 3: You know the concept that we're all told about that dude just trying to be happiness.
Speaker 1: Nah, just accidentally stumble into it. Yeah, all right, let's uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about somebody who seems very happy. His name is Clive Palmer. He is an Australian billionaire and he's he's got a lot of Trump in him. We'll be right back, and we're back and sing it out.
Speaker 2: The Titanic has been in the news.
Speaker 1: For years now, since who knows when, probably like right after they were like, we're sending an unsinkable ship across the Atlantic.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's already big news when they said, but boy, when it actually sunk the first time, that must have been Wow. Man, one hundred, one hundred and twelve year news streak, this thing's on. Yeah, I can't believe it. Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So it's been in the news recently because, first of all, there's a guy in Florida who has a room full of nearly three thousand Titanic VHS tapes and multiple homemade Jack Dawson fuck mannequins. Oh yeah, are mannikins? Yeah they are.
Speaker 2: They are anatomically incorrect. Just the neck, Yeah, this one looks like Grady dick On, like fucking Draft Night with the long neck. Well you could. Yeah, who's gonna tell him that? You know, he's been working on this. This is the one thing he's doing. Yeaeah. This is this guy who said it. He said Titanic has always been my favorite film, and I've converted my home office in Florida into my personal Titanic museum. The twenty six hundred and eighty two tapes cover my walls like wallpaper. I have my own Jack Dawson mannequin too. What are the other two things? Then? If he only has one mannequin?
Speaker 3: I think it was based on a true story. This guy doesn't even he's not even a fan of the boat. He just likes the movie.
Speaker 1: He's a fan of only the VHS's yea, yeah, never seen it.
Speaker 2: I just like these little tapes. They come in the double tape box. I think it's kind of neat.
Speaker 1: That was a fun thing at one point on the internet having like seeing people on social media, like young people find out that Titanic was based on a true story, like wait.
Speaker 7: What are you fucking will there like yeah, way no, they like one about the James Cameron one with the with the boat thinking that yeah no, and tell me Avatar wasn't based on a real story.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, right.
Speaker 3: So this guy Clive Palma, yeah, he's also a Titanic fan, if isn't.
Speaker 1: Huge Titanic fan, and he is really launching so he's a fan of the boat itself. Just yeah, he is relaunching his Titanic two. The two is typically using Roman numerals project, despite the fact that his plans to pinstanely recreate the doomed cruise ship have failed twice before. Not to mention, people might be a tad wary of any Titanic based tourism promoted by reckless billionaires these days.
Speaker 2: I feel like, was that that was the last one? Was really bad?
Speaker 3: Isn't it like a bunch of people whole life yep, yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: We don't have enough life rafts. There are engineering problems.
Speaker 1: Everything that will be exactly the same, and then we'll just see if.
Speaker 3: Annoyed he's gonna be when he's gonna try and sell this thing into an iceberg that has melted.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: The fuck just for a slushy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they're pretty soon next you're like, oh, man, they're bringing back United flight ninety three. If you guys want to hop on that, it could be really fucking cool. Mark Wahlberg's on there though, He's like, yeah, don't worry, folks.
Speaker 3: This hits a lot of intriguing chick points, you know, Like, I think anyone who's watched the movie and being stoned enough is on board with what's happening here.
Speaker 2: I'm in on this one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched the movie not Stoned, and I'm kind of like, I would, all things being equal, if I like had just ridiculous wealth, I would probably go on this firm. But then would you stay in steerage? Because I like that.
Speaker 2: He's also like trying to make just even every class sort of like be you know, historically accurate, so third class that serves stew and mash and I'm like, yeah, that sounds all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, man, stews sounds good. Unfortunately, I've always identified in that movie most with Billy Zayn's character, so that's probably what I'd be doing, just Billy's aye in it.
Speaker 3: Fully hell yeah, yelling at the people in steerage and this is I mean, this is so it's so brazen and like idiotic. It's it's kind of a nice you know, it's a nice it's a nice use of a billionaires time and resource. It's a waste of energy, and of course it could go to something a lot more constructive, but you just got to know that that's off the table from the outset. So it's like instead of trying to get himself back into Australian Parliament or pumping a bunch of money, which I'm sure he's doing in the background anyway. And to you know, the Conservative Party is it's like, if you're going to just stand up here and be like, I got this insane vanity project. I want to rebuild a boat, the most famous boat that's saying yeah, good on you, bro, Yeah go for it.
Speaker 1: It's really yeah, Like I think I don't like, I don't know enough about this. I'm just kind of finding out about Clive Palmer. I do think this is a level of imagination and fun that is beyond to Donald Trump. Like Donald Trump would never he would never be like, yeah, we're gonna do everything the same. He'd be like, everything's gonna be gold and yeah gold Titanic, and it will only serve it will only serve. Trump steaks, you know, likes loss so quickly, whereas like just the idea of sticking to all the details of this is actually kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also just like to like his explanation, like you've been kind of doing this project off and on, Like what's the difference. I said, the plan is more real than ever because quote, I've got more money. Now.
Speaker 1: Let's just say the pandemic was very very good to meet on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he made I think he was a real estate agent and then he retired at twenty nine. Was his in you know, so he got he got rich at the right time in the right place. I think he's you know, flipping houses in the eighties or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think it's a it's a fun, cartoonish old style of being a billion or a millionaire, you know, is the more timely association with the money, Like if that's all he's wanted to do, this whole time.
Speaker 2: Power to him. It's not he's a bad guy, but he's doing something cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's probably a massive piece of shit and he is.
Speaker 3: Undoubtedly this guy is was he like doing coal mining or something and he's like involved in mining too. He will have got into mining. He real you know, like it's it's ridiculous. He's a real estate agent. He's a real estate agent at the right time. Got rich by circumstance, and then that abused people with the self belief that they are intelligent operators and yeh know how the world works because they were just in a specific moment in time and they got one thing right, and the flowing effect was that they are suddenly ultra wealthy and they're like, you know, money does not correlate to intelligence at all.
Speaker 2: But tried telling that to a billionaire.
Speaker 1: We'll see if he has if he goes through with his other plan of doing the Challenger too with he so his other idea that he's had in the past, well, in twenty eleven, he bought a prestigious golf resort which was home to the Australian PGA, and filled it with animatronic dinosaurs, including a life sized t Rex between the Ninth Green and the Tenth Green. That's right again, like this is fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: The movies he's going for are ones Titanic and it goes so yeah, yeah, or even Jurassic Park. Was like that's a good idea, you know, the midster Jurassic Park is not. We should have dinosaur parks. Yeah, especially Titanic because like this boat was awesome.
Speaker 1: You just saw the first the first half of like every movie and oh yeah, he goes, yeah, right, they get to Jurassic Park.
Speaker 2: He's like, I've seen enough enough. Maybe you know, they get on the boat. He's like yeah, boats, boats, boats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Like no, he's like, no, I have an idea. We need fucking dinosaurs on the golf courses. That's where Hammond went wrong.
Speaker 3: Who knows more about golf course of dinosaurs some with ten billion dollars or someone who's watching the whole movie.
Speaker 2: Like that. It was called palmer Saurus. It's like not even like the name of a park. He just called it Palmer. That's good.
Speaker 3: See because again Trump would be Trump Dinosaur or you know, right, he's trying something, right.
Speaker 1: He also the dinosaur, the life sized t rex. He named Jeff, and then yeah, Jeff, he said, claimed Jeff is just the first taste of Palmersaurus, an outdoor exhibit of one hundred and sixty two scale robotic dinosaurs that roar, slink, sluggishly moved their limbs and slowly gnashed their teeth.
Speaker 2: Can't be too much of a distraction on the golf course, you know what I mean, that's what he's still still there's still a sense of decoruma out there when someone's trying to put scaring the two rigs.
Speaker 1: But the reason he's referred to as Australias Trump beyond being a you know, quote unquote billionaire who's lost his grasp of reality. He's also gotten into politics and he's a former NP. Yeah, launched a campaign with the slogan make Australia great it was never great before, so that they yeah, yeah, there's an honesty there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I just also like that he's he's so like hair brained that he fully went in on the fucking hydroxychloricony and by ten imported tens of millions of doses of hy hydroxychlorical when to donate to the Australian government, quote as enthusiasm for the drug.
Speaker 1: Waned, Wait what happened? But what's going on with this market? I thought I understood markets.
Speaker 2: I'm aaire, Oh the enthusiasm is waning or it was horseshit to begin with, I'm rather horse peaced to begin with. Sorry you Yeah, he said five million doses had to be destroyed because no one wanted to even claimed them at the airport. So I just love that. It's also like really fucking terrible swings and missus too. It's not like this sort of like Koch Brothers type shit. It's like, no palm resaurus, that's Jeff hydroxychlorin millions of doses. Oh, no, one wants them.
Speaker 3: Whatever he's he has like, while all this is happening, he has taken time out of his busy schedule being a fun sort of style here brain billionaire to disrupt progress in Australia and a variety of wheys. I think he pubbed a lot of money. They had to referend him on whether or not they should have an indigenous voice in Parliament. The vote yes to referend them or vote no, you know, to the whole country. It was it's a flawed process. He sunk a bunch of his money into the No campaign to say Indigenous Indigenous popular shouldn't have representation. Yeah, so he's it's not you know, it's not all that win. Yeah, the country voted no. It was a very devastating moment for like, and so you know, when he's it's important that his Brian reminds flattered with these sort of fun distractions, because when he's not working on his vanity projects, he's full xenophobia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not even xenophobia. Yeah yeah, yeah, you're you're the colonist and his core.
Speaker 3: He's a bad guy, but on the surface, on the right day, he's probably quite a good chat.
Speaker 2: That's then I think that's sort of like the the thing that makes these kinds of characters like effective. It's like they're like, no, they're actually advocating for some evil shit. They're like, no, man, dude, he wants to build fucking he likes t rexes and ship it's called Jeff like that. It's like the like George Bush, Like you know, Bush two really gave us that taste of that where they're like, this guy's a fucking danger and everything. It's like, dude, he's just a goof man, don't worry, it's like he's destroying the Okay, Yeah, he's a bit of a laugh though.
Speaker 1: Keeps pitching me on a public transport overhaul where all the buses blow up on if they go under fifty five miles per hour.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get a blimp to fly between Australia and New Zealand. Called that the Pamaburg two.
Speaker 1: He's also so the thing that happens with billionaires is they get rich, become convinced that they're right about everything and the like, they deserve to be rich because they're the smartest person who's ever lived, and then they're so rich at that point that nobody can tell them otherwise. Yeah, And so, for instance, he did the hydroxychloroquin thing during the pandemic. Also tried to sue the government over COVID related travel restrictions. Has bankrolled multiple lawsuits contesting COVID vaccine requirements. Incidentally, when he did catch COVID, he got double pneumonia as a result and had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: And nearly died.
Speaker 1: And they were like, so, do you have any regret about not having the vaccine? He's like, no, of course, of course I don't restrictions I'm unvaccinated no longer apply to me. Also, so I'm winning this one because I got it. So I no longer I'm immunized with a lot more, with a lot more coffin and splash. Right, what's double pneumonia?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, twice intense? I can't even imagine. I just I just like when like there's a medical condition, but it's the altar, like the the modifiers. Just double the five year old name the disease. Oh, it's because both of your lungs are infected. Okay, got it, got it? Got it makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but double compound compound pneumonia, It's like, yeah, I got yeah, I got double ear infection. That that actually makes sense if you said double ammonion nutcakebacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Guy Montgomery, what a pleasure having you as always the daily Zekeeist. Where can people find you? Follow you all that.
Speaker 3: Good stuff at? Guy underscore mont On? Whichever ones you're using. I actually I've filmed. I had a good stand up show last year, an hour long show, and I filmed it. I paid people to film at professionals, and I put it on YouTube. It's called my Brain is Blowing Me crazy, and I think it's I think it's really good. You know, I put it out I think about a month ago. But check it out if you want. It's on your exclusive streaming platform YouTube.
Speaker 1: YouTube damn at the national and international Internet amazing.
Speaker 2: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying? Oh well, I sort of.
Speaker 3: I mean I went for the more traditional route of sharing something that it was a tweet. I still call them tweets. It's a dying platform, you know. Obviously there's no growth in there, and all the good ones are leaving. But Dan Lacata, who's a stand up comedian who when I was living in New York, I thought he was one of the funniest comedians going. He did a tweet the other day. It really made me laugh. It was just a he didn't stand up. He used to always talk about how he's still in school. He'd always complained about his teachers.
Speaker 2: It was this.
Speaker 8: Ridiculous sort of He took a photo of a notepad he's written on with the caption debate team tryouts to today, and then the two bullet points are Karen's have the best pussy but you're not ready for that conversation.
Speaker 2: And then the second bullet point is crowd work.
Speaker 1: Crowd work of the debate, Tim try.
Speaker 2: It really makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: That's really funny. Miles, where can people find you? It's there working media you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find me at Miles of Gray, wherever they got the ad symbols, wherever they're serving those up. You can find Jack and I on our basketball podcastle And if you like Naty Fiance, catch me out on Catch Me up Out, check me out. Catch catch me also on for twenty Day Fiance. Well, let's see a tweet. I like we've been talking about look but behind the scenes and on mad Boosti's we've been talking a lot about the Anthony Edwards dunk on John Collins. That is one of the most just ridiculous displays of athleticism and just flights that I've ever seen. And someone someone tweeted this picture from the game and like a woman in the crowd is is obsessed with this Utah Jazz fan and CJ Toldono quote tweeted and said she was normal before the ant dunk and hair style. Is that real? Yeah, it's like some maga wack and do hairstyle I've never seen, but I do like to believe that she walked in there with like a normal sort of cloth and then the Anthony Edwards, Yeah, it looks like like some ship like where you're like like in the Ghostbusters or some shit.
Speaker 1: It's like Roses hair from the Welcome to the Jungle video. But then like in the back it just got all like a caught in a ceiling fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, or that what was that woman who died in like the plane crash and there's like that documentary on HBO about her who had the gigantic hair and Gwen Shamblin, No, Gwen Shamblin, do you do you do you recommend this woman?
Speaker 3: Gwen Shamblin No, Wow, But that is a similar his style.
Speaker 2: That is a crazy his style. It's like a hairstyle where like it defies physics and just it defies everything.
Speaker 3: And god, I would I would dare to say, you know, Ali just incdiately is my doppelganga. Oh yeah, I did bring it for a mini.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. That's congratulations. She was quite the looker. So why have you have you ever done like a like a costume fancy dress party? Is that what you call it? I? Actually I did, I did.
Speaker 3: I did a for Halloween last year. Nice, beautiful, beautiful, And I'm going to do a solo navigation circum navigation around the world and a Boeing dreamline.
Speaker 1: The Australian Bill Hey joined me join me on this one, folks, live box cook right.
Speaker 2: I did from the Path of Amelia.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Hunderscore. O'Brian tweet I've been enjoying the very funny writer Brothy Gupta tweeted, thanks for offering me a quote bump of cocaine. But unfortunately, my best friend in college and I used to celebrate Friday nights watching Seinfeld while enjoying one glass of wine, a tradition we called winefeld, So it's probably a no.
Speaker 2: Glass wine. Felder is ready for.
Speaker 3: What I aspire to, that level of sort of wholesome, you know, security of enjoyment.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a person who's happy. Yeah, not me. Oh yeah, And I'm the one but offering bump of cocaine. Yeah, yeah, already one. I'm like, yo, bro, give me the bag. Bro let me let me looking inside. Bump.
Speaker 1: Nah pile me up a fuzzy caterpillar.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Hey, man, throw it out a gagger real quick on that plate. Man. We should someone should show Clive Palmas scoff ice. He'll get into the Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just watch the part up until the very end.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, or just the very end, where's like a whole bowl of cocaine. Cocaine that makes you great at everything? Yeah yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh. You can find us on Twitter at daily zeikes for a d Daily Zeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, daily zeikeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our foot notes off to the information we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: Just something intro? There's this there's this album called jazz House and it's done by this producer named Burleos but not Hector Baldi as the French composer's kind of taking that name, I guess, and is like doing it with like live instruments, and it's like this saxophone sort of kind of hot housey track. His art the artist description. He described himself as if Matisse made house music. It's kind of an interesting proposition, but anyway, this is a track called deep in It by Burley Ohs being our l I O z or right.
Speaker 1: We will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio is the iHeartRadio w ap Apple podcast. Wherever you listen to your favorite shows, that's going to do it for us this morning. We are back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,