Speaker 1: Welcome in Brendos to leading off right here on Fantasy Pro's MLB Panza Cracker Jacks next to me is not Joe Pieza Pia unless Joe piece of Pia grew a magnificent beard.
Speaker 2: No, Hey, I'm Joe.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You gotta go hey yo? Actually is we go? Hey?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: I'm Joe. It's going on, everybody to meet today with some technical stuff for mister Joe Pisa Pia.
Speaker 2: Actually not technical.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you knew this, but he's actually gonna go door to door to sell the Black Book.
Speaker 2: Now, so that's what's happening today.
Speaker 3: He won't be here with us because he's knocking on people's doors in his neighborhood saying have you heard about Fantasy football?
Speaker 2: And selling it door to door? I don't know if you knew that.
Speaker 1: I'm actually not even joking about this. Two nights ago we went to this. It was just like, man, this is this hotel was built in eighteen ninety nine out here in this place called Wickenberg, and they were they were reopening.
Speaker 2: Called the Great wolf Line.
Speaker 3: Yeah built it was a haunted mansion.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be built in eighteen ninety nine, and we go, we come back and we pull into our driveway and there's no like front lights on. It's all very dark. We pull out and these two guys go, oh, hey, where'd you guys go? And we're like, and I'm looking around and they're near my wife and I kind of roll around the car and it is said, gentlemen in white T shirts with nine PM in the dark, trying to have the conversation. We're like, we were at a haunted mansion. We were, we were with them. We can't do this right now. So I assume that was similar to Joe, But no, Joe is back tomorrow. Joe had's some internet stuff. So Bogman is pinch hitting today. So thank you all for hanging out with us. It technically is like Dougadio said, it is technically itln We've got everything here today and we're excited to do this. This episode brought to you Bye. Of course, prize picks use a promo code leading off match deposit up to one hundred bucks. We're gonna do some prize picks a little bit later. We've got some betting, We got a little bit of everything. Home run board will I have made the home run board. I don't know if you know this, bogman Joe has become a hater in his hating process.
Speaker 2: No, not Joe.
Speaker 1: Yep, he decided that Kyle Schwarber was done, but he was unaware of Kyle Schwarber in June what happened last month. And he was also unaware that wah Wah had schwarber Fest. Wahwah's Schwarberfest was real. And guess what June, Kyle Schwarber came through and hit two bombs on Sunday and guess which host decided to take Kyle Schwarber in the weekend to spite the other one.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have to guess Welsh. I think you definitely took Kyle Schwarber. And were you involved in planning for Schwarbfest or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's amazing, like we were joking about it, but like wah wat actually had a thing called.
Speaker 2: Schwar like Josh Lowe hates it. We know that we did.
Speaker 3: We did a vote on it TL a couple of weeks ago about Josh lo versus Kyle Schwarber.
Speaker 2: Everybody took Josh low to my surprise.
Speaker 1: But struggling a little bit the last couple of days going to Golshber two bombs on Sunday, I think we forget about that forty five plus home run power.
Speaker 3: Uh there pretty quickly when Josh Lowe's piling up steals and homers.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well two three run homers as Phillies beet the Nationals eleven to three, and we will see the whole point of that was actually just to be like, will I make the home run board.
Speaker 3: It's a brag about being on the home run board. I know, I know your game, Welsh. Not my first rodeo with you, my friend, so we've been here before.
Speaker 1: Please this magnificent thing that Ethan made Schwarberfest. That's beautiful. Like what other athlete is going to get a gas station sponsorship that's just gonna be get that's the thing, and I would get, by the way, okay, it would be An in this league, Bogmina Welsh, we'd be sponsored by you know, come and.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah, yeah, things on We're morning radio today for us Welsh.
Speaker 2: Look at that we are.
Speaker 1: We are a little bit. That was a fun one. You know, we were gonna do this too, but we'll give it today. Bogmin and I actually conducted a rest of season draft last week with our friend Frank Stanfel from CBS, and Joe wanted to talk about it. We'll save it because I know Joe's gonna probably want to talk about it. We'll do it tomorrow. So there's a little teas for tomorrow that we'll talk about rest of season draft and where some of the changes are. But one person that is not going to be making that top two round and might not make any of it in the near future was Bryce Miller. Bryce Miller got lit yesterday. I actually watched a bit of it, and I don't want to say he was clean because he got the bases loaded in the first inning. He got out of it. Second inning I think was cleaner, but then third inning, wap, bam boom. He got lit up for eight runs. Bryce Miller now has given up all of it seven innings over the last I think two starts, fifteen earned runs and three homers. Are you out on the Bryce Miller? Now?
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm completely out. You know, two bad starts in a row is horrible. Obviously, fifteen earned runs in your last two starts with five. When you have ten more earned runs than strikeouts in your last two starts, it's not a good sign, Cotton, you know, not not very good for you. But his left on base percentage is also like hovering just over half, like that is going to come way down here.
Speaker 2: Eventually He's going to get out of some more of these chams.
Speaker 3: So I'm not completely out on him, but one more bad start and it's probably see ya. So you know it's this. We're doing the tight rope walk right now with Bryce for sure.
Speaker 1: Checking my volume, someone said, am I too quiet? His bogman too loud?
Speaker 2: Will be yeah, I'm too yeah, actually loud.
Speaker 1: I'll turn it down a little bit and I'll see if I can come up here a little bit, and you guys let me know if it.
Speaker 3: Is if I am too I don't say anything about sound to the Welsh, he'll obsess about it in the middle.
Speaker 1: Leave. I'll just like leave and just have to focus on one of the things that was disturbing in that start though. Three swing and misses, and this is this is what got me felt very brandon fott ish. If you guys watch Brandon fott getting hit super hard, not getting the fastball by anybody we know. Bryce Miller's fastball is a thing. He had twenty two swings on the fastball, only two whiffs, seven more called strike, so it was a twenty one CSW percentage. The slider had nothing and the previous start he used some of his other offerings. This one was seventy percent fastball and it was ineffective. The vello was also down. The slider was ineffective. He had a ten percent whiff rate overall, a twenty percent CSW rate.
Speaker 3: The pitch sounds pretty panicky, sounds young picture ish, you know what I mean, Like, I can only get my fastball over So I'm just gonna keep throwing the fastball and they have to hit it.
Speaker 2: And then they did. It's the bigs.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Mayor's being mean. Can you yourself one hundred percent? And I want I want Cason to know I want one hundred percent. Started to look at my microphone stuff. You guys are gonna freak.
Speaker 2: Out, do that.
Speaker 1: Stop looking at the chat. I'm gonna say you look a look at the mean This chat is as well as talking. I see you guys know I'm gonna freak out. Good Bryce Miller one more. I'm gonna watch one yeah start. There's a rough matchup against Texas. Uh I think it was what Yankees versus Texas or me. It's two really really rough matchups. The pitch mix is a whole new thing for him. Don't go and like you know, rage drop or anything like that. I'd like to see him get back to it. I'm optimistic I can get there, but you like kind of can't have like two You can't have two worst starts at this point than what brings me. So you're gonna have people that are massively, massively panicking. Bogman, your guy sticks Tristan McKenzie. Phenomenal season debut, five scoreless, ten strikeouts against the Twins. This is your guy, man.
Speaker 3: I love Tristan McKenzie, so I'm glad to see him get back up on the board.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think I have like three or four shares and I only started him in one spot because of the don't start a guy coming off the il rule from our buddy Nick Pollock. Usually allow of those guys struggle with command in their first start, but he did not. He looked great, So here's hoping for more and he can stay healthy.
Speaker 2: So let's go.
Speaker 1: Tris a twenty nine percent whiff rate on the fastball, which is great, and the vela is actually up a little bit. It max out at ninety five. He was averaging just around ninety three curveball thirty three percent, slider seven swing six whiffs. That's an eighty six percent with rate overall forty one percent whiff rate, which is super high, and good csw thirty eight percent. He used both those, all three of those pitches at about the same degree that he normally does.
Speaker 2: This is like Bryce, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The only thing though, is like the Twins are like really bad, like really bad as far as swinging through. They're massive strikeout guys. So I think this was good to get it going. I still don't know if McKenzie is like going to be a massive, massive strikeout guy all season, but.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't expect me to get ten a game or anything. But you know, you would have been fun when you can.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Would have been asking Bryce Miller versus Tristan McKenzie, like before the two blow ups, where people would have been I think everyone would probably easily go to sticks right now.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, easily after fifteen earned in two games for Bryce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going for McKenzie.
Speaker 1: Ooh, this one. Let me see if I can get this up here. Dumped Bryce for Andrew Abbott. We're gonna talk about Andrew Abbitt here in a second. I don't know if I would do that one. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, Abbot seems to be pretty safe from what they're saying about him. It seems like he's gonna stick in the rotation for now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, Well, we got the rookie look I know Joe would be upset if I just bashed in and didn't put him in the rookie lookie, so we'll keep him in the rookie lookies. Let's get through these other ones here. Anthony Volpi hit a two run homer in the ninth inning on Sunday as the Yankees beat the words they put in this in the in our show sheet. By the way that I'm gonna read it as the show sheet is. Anthony Volpe swatted a two run homer in the ninth inning on Sundays. The Yankees try triumphed jumped over the Dodgers four to one, like we just say normal. They slashing one ninety three two sixty eight three sixty three, nine homers, twenty six RBA, thirteen stolen bases with Volpi right now. He has been teetering the pickup drop all season. I say, continue to hold, I continue? Do you continue to hold?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean he's putting up everything but batting average. So uh, we'll take four out of five.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Marcus Stroman had another great performance in here, allowed just one and run four hits over. They put six spectac They're writing like, this is an article. This must be Mayor's doing here, six spectacular innings. You know, we got to have all the action.
Speaker 2: Mayor just had to read a lot of my bad writing.
Speaker 3: So maybe he's just like giving me an example of what's some Oh, because you're on the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, not.
Speaker 1: To like focus on anybody, Bogman, but this is how we might write.
Speaker 3: I mean, he just had to read a bunch of chapters from dummies like me for the Black Book, So he's probably just like, God, this is what good writing is.
Speaker 2: Guy. Here you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this let me help you out in words that you would throw in here. Also, Tyler Wells has been really good this year, delivered a dominant performance in Sunday's victory over the Giants, racking up a season high nine strikeouts over five of two run baseball. He also was doing a lot of work on my uh really on everything, my dynasty ranks, my prospect ranks, going through some just season total stuff. And Tyler Wells is just everywhere on the pitching metrics. You start going in and you just start breaking down even through May. My trade video which I'll be recording today and I'll be coming out on Wednesday, going through to you know, find the right guys. Bam. Tyler Wells is just everywhere. Just a very sneaky pickup, very good streamer. All right, rookie lookies, they didn't put it on here, but we got to do this. Andrew abbott has been called up. He was called up yesterday and I'm pulling up his stats here. Andrew Abbotts is going to be starting today. And actually the strikeout line was pretty aggressive. It's because of the start, of course five and a half. If you want to get in on the strikeouts, which I like that number, I believe it's against who the Red's playing today. I went away from it though Reds are playing the Brewers. So the Brewers do strikeout, but there's some decent offensive help. Andrew Abbott so far this year across two levels, a two and a half ERA, ninety strikeouts over fifty four innings. Ninety strikeouts.
Speaker 2: I was like my Road to the Show guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like video game type of stuff. He had like a twenty k per nine when he was in Double A. That was due to the tacked ball up in Triple A. This is probably more important here. He had a three ERA over seven starts, fifty four strikeouts on fourteen innings. He's a big power pitcher, big fastball secondaries induce a lot of strikeouts, and that's where we're gonna go with it. And you know, am I going to go and drop Bryce Miller for him? Right now? I'm not there, But am I gonna throw him out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. I mean I kind of dig this start. It's it's in Cincinnati, which I guess I'm a little bit worried about in general going up against juliote Ron. I actually think he can cover the strikeouts. I think he's gonna be able to push innings. And I think Andrew Abbott is a regardless if you were to start him in this I think he's a pickup no matter what immediately because this was the next big guy bug. So you know, it's a big question, what would you Andrew Abbott or Bryce Miller.
Speaker 3: That's tough. I think I still want Bryce Miller. I mean just your chance for wins are so much higher for him. Abbott and the Reds haven't been bad, by the way, and they're saying that he he looks like he's going to stick in the rotation as well, so he's not a bad pickup.
Speaker 2: But I think I still want Bryce.
Speaker 1: I actually like it too because of the commitment they're doing, because that commitment is not everywhere else, Like we actually have some concerns about Uri Perez. You know, Euri prisban phenomenal, but the team is still like uncertain what they're going to do there. Yeah, Craigmish even had talked about that there's a possibility that they might shell them. You know, once Trevor Rodgers is back and they get these guys back, they might just say, hey, buddy, good job and then just shelve them through the year for the innings and go into next year, which I think would be crazy if especially the team is competing. The one thing you're not getting with Andrew Abbott is any of those concerns. Even with like the you know, some of the guardians guys and stuff. Even though Zach Plisa got released, he got designated for assignment. You know, they're making the commitment. You know, this guy has theoretically got this gig and he is a big, big strikeout option. I'm a little bit worried about fly balls in general for him, especially in this Milwaukee offense, but this, this specific one, I wouldn't mind the strike. I would probably get him out here. And you know what, like I've said before, you know what, the best thing about starting like a high upside guy in on Monday is if they blow up, your week's done. So who cares about anything else, Who cares about your er, cares about your whip. You just go out at bogs and you just.
Speaker 3: Add as many guys as you can. Yeah, just pilot them strikeouts and wins.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yeah, it's all over for you. Also on the rookie lookies outside of Andrew Abbott, Bobby Miller turned in a spectacular outing and a no decision against the Yankees, striking out seven batters over six innings. He now is a two in our record with a one point zero six ERA, a point seven to six whip, sixteen to four strikeouts to walk ratio in seventeen innings. He has been everything. Bobby Miller is that, dude? Bobby Millerby Tanner, Bibby, Taj Bradley, Rank.
Speaker 3: Them, Bobby Bradley, Biby.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bobby Miller, TODs Bradley Tanner, Biby was a baby monkey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, That's exactly what I was thinking of when I said it was what was it?
Speaker 1: It was monkey baby, puppy monkey baby. That's it. We need a graphic. Now we're gonna need a Tanner. We're gonna need a Bibby Bradley. Who's our Bobby Miller, Yeah, puppy monkey.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bradley, puppy monkey.
Speaker 1: It was a monkey, puppy baby.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bradley, Yeah, puppy monkey baby. Was that I said?
Speaker 2: When I say Bobby Bradley Rank the damn pitchers? Who are Bobby Bradley Bibby.
Speaker 1: Bobby brad Okay? They actually you confused me? They're Bobby Bradley, Bibby. I'm gonna go with Bradley. Oh man, I'm gonna go with Bradley Bobby Bibby, and I don't like doing that. Did you know Bradley Bobby thirty innings pitched on the season, TODs Bradley has the third best era of all pitchers called thirty thirty innings or more pitch this entire season. Third best Sierra belongs to Taj Bradley. Just not ready to give up on him. Also, speaking of Logan Allen, who we did put in there, he got a victory on Saturday, holding the Twins to two runs on seven hits over six strong frames. Outside of my buddy Frank texting me saying I've never had a more assured bet. Ever, it's four and a half over strikeouts on Logan Allen. This is all the stuff I said, say I did the kid thing, Bogs, I said, say less bet, and I threw in all the money and Logan Allen had four strikeouts through four and then went to six with no more strikeouts and finished with four strikeouts.
Speaker 2: And oh god, we did not carry that to me.
Speaker 1: But Logan Allen does look like he's a little bit more assured of a gig, which is important. On the injury front, Aaron Judge told reporters after Sunday's win the Dodgers that he's going to undergo additional testing on his big right toe on Monday. I think they were asking if he broke his toe. He was kind of uncertain about that. Nest Cortes is going to be headed to the AL with a short injury. That's stinky. Finally, Brandon Lau actually dealing with back issues, not lower leg discomfort, which had been previously reported. He's missed just a litany of games over the last couple of weeks. It's crazy. Luis, your boy, Luis Surius is expected to be activated off finally on Tuesday that you've been waiting for him.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's been hurt since Opening Day. Hurt his hamstring on Opening Day. It's because I had like just put him in a trade to get a third baseman to be okay there, and you know I've been starting JD.
Speaker 2: Davis in that spot the whole year.
Speaker 1: So the Twins places Joey gallow on the ten day IOH with left hamstring strain. That'll I don't know what that's going to open up. By the way, I haven't seen the corresponding move of what they're going to do. Also, Royce, did you see Royce Lewis in the head thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like the twins have had no I didn't see the head thing. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I feel like they've had thirty seven active players all year long, Like you know, then they activated Carolov, then send him down and then brought him back up like it is a merry go round in minute.
Speaker 1: If you know, if you're a parent, Royce Lewis did what every parent is terrified of when you take your kid to the Trampline Park. It's like cause he did no, he did the Yeah, that's it. We're like, oh man, we're so scared of the springs, that's the thing. No, it's the jumping. And he flipped over and his neck got bent back while he was flying. Like it's literally what I get terrified about my kids when we go to the Trampline Park. And then after he was like, oh, it's just my shoulder or whatever hurts, so he's okay. Joey Gallows on the I l there's a million guys in the miners. God knows what they're gonna do. Edward Julian just got sent back down. I don't know if we'll ever see Miranda again, but you know, Joey Gallows going. Also, Xander Bogart's is likely to get at least it says Sunday off because of soreness, so that might be talking about today. Wander Franco was not in the race starting lineup on Sunday's showdown against the Red Sox. Franco was held out the second game of Saturday's doubleheader after tweaking his hamstring. I've noticed they've done that with him on Sundays. The last couple of Sundays, Wander has been sitting, so that might be a thing. That might be a thing. Oh it's a Is that called a scorpion? Yeah, he did look like a scorpion. We talked about scorpions. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I look at that.
Speaker 1: Multiple people are calling that. I didn't know that that's a name. I ever see bending your neck wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, it's for your feet going back over your head.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see the Bejon Robinson clip of him doing that at Texas?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, full scorpion.
Speaker 3: I mean he landed like on his chest right here and his feet touched in front of his head.
Speaker 1: So that's like what happened with me.
Speaker 2: By the next week, so I saw people talking.
Speaker 1: About it and I was like, that's not something I'm gonna watch. That's not something I'm gonna look at. And then I accidentally saw it and I was like, oh my god, it is brutal. It made me. It made me like go like blaha, like out loud, like it's I hate that.
Speaker 2: It's the absolute worst.
Speaker 1: Here's it for funsies that the guy's put in here. Marcus Simeon went four for six with a homer, two doubles, four scored as the Rangers moved past the Mariners sixteen to six on Saturday, three zero four batting average slightly better than last year where he was hitting one ninety, which is a fun one for Marcus, I mean because that rebound on him took like two weeks and not two months. Also, this was when that got shared over on the group chat over the weekend from John Morrissey that the Cardinals have the worst record in the National League. Who would have thought a moment in time, I want to getcapsulate this for a second box. I know it's not I don't think it's true. This second. But in theory, the Diamondbacks being the best in the NL and the Cardinals being the worst in the NL, guess what we won the Goldie trade.
Speaker 2: That's all the Yeah right, yeah, still lost that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to Carlos Junior today just because you said that, by the way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, look, this was my fear.
Speaker 3: We talked about it before the season started, was that rotation is terrible. It's so bad right now and there's not really an answer to it. Miles, michaelis is your best picture by a million, miles. So they got to do something. They got to do something to get rotation arms because it ain't working at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Diambacks don't get some bullpen and help, I think the Cardinals could lap them in a couple months too. Yeah, I don't think we will be praising this this weirdness here in a month or so. I think the Cardinals are going to bounce back. Also in the tweet, it says the rotation has combined for only thirteen quality starts this year, tied for third fewest in MLB. And I think the speculation in John morrisy is that the trade deadline is two weeks away or two months away, So we'll see what they decide to do. If they decide to do anything, which well, I think got centers around Tyler O'Neill. Tyler O'Neil would be probably the first.
Speaker 3: Hopefully they trade, you get a good starter for Tyler O'Neill. Who're gonna get for Tyler?
Speaker 1: I don't think they care. I think Marmal just wants him.
Speaker 2: The Coulture the culture.
Speaker 1: Three up, doesn't look like we have any downs. Three up. Nathan Yavaldi allowed one hit over six scoreless innings, struck out, and then on Sundays the Arrangers beat the Mariners twelve to three. He has been phenomenal at a. Rosario is a Diamondback killer. He's a new absolutely stunned the Diamondbacks with a go ahead grand slam and the ninth inning off of Miguel Castro. Don't know how much longer that's going to be going as a closer as the Braves beat the Diamondbacks eight to five, and Jake Berger I was watching this hit a game winning grand slam in the bottom of the ninth inning on Sunday as a White Sox beat the Tigers. He actually only needed to hit a fly ball. That's all he needed to do. Because the bases were loaded, they had one out as well. Put it out. Yeah. As soon as the ball was hit, they're like, yeah, they've won. And it just kept going and going and going, and Jake Berger dropped a nice little Grand Slam for the win, which we all love, we all love. They called it a burger bomb, by the way, but love. You know what I just found out the next player that needs a gas station sponsorship. Yeah, we need burger bombs. We need some burger bombs, burger bombs out there.
Speaker 3: So I like always root for Jake Berger because we were one of like one hundred and eighty five people in the crowd when he tore his achilles.
Speaker 1: That's right, Spring Training Grand Slam. So he needs a sponsor. Dude, between like how many food play that I'm going to get us into a rabbit hole here, but like, how many food players are there? Because there's new bar, there's Jake Berger. What other food players are there? Can we make a food team?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure we can make out all food team.
Speaker 1: So there's no fry. Somebody give me all. I'm going to come back to this in a minute. We don't have long in the show here, but if you give me more food, name players and let's build a food team. We can also go and build some prize picks. That's right. Use the promo code leading off, get a one hundred per match deposit up to one hundred bucks. You can build a prize pick lineup as little as two players and you can win serious cash. It is tons and tons of fun. We like to build the lineups and hopefully you guys want to play along with us. Some price pick sponsors. The episode leading off is the promo code do it today, bog when you've got a price picks? What what do you got on the price picks here today? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got a couple.
Speaker 3: Let's go over six k's for Shane McClanahan versus Boston. He's had seven strikeouts in three straight games. Let's go with that one. Let's go over five hits allowed for Alec Manoa because I've just never seen someone struggle more and keep the rotation spot than what Alec Manoa has been doing recently. And my last one, let's go under sixteen and a half picture outs for Jpcres versus the Steaming Red Hot Pittsburgh Pirates who just swept the Cardinals for like the first teams their first time.
Speaker 2: This is like twenty seventeen or twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: I was listening to the broadcast and it had been a long time since, say you gotta sweep over the Redbirds, and they just did it. So give me less than sixteen and a half picture outs for JP s hears.
Speaker 1: We got some names, so Boxburger. Okay, so that's like a version. We can throw it here, David, This will make me laugh. Jim Rice, Okay, you know what. Technically we got Rise. Of course there's Trout in there. Throwback would be we got the pizza for Piazza. This is a little bit stretched Mark Appel for either, Okay, but I mean I'll accept it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So we've got yeah, we got to have active players here. So I think we got box Burger. What am I missing this? What is the TJ frieda.
Speaker 2: One like fry like fried food.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I'm not sure I get that one. But we've got some fish. We got more box Burgers. The gym Rice one just made me laugh. But we need more food. Yeah, we'll extend this over to it TL now, where the whole show will just be about food, the entirety of all of it. On the price picks today, I'm gonna go against Blake Snell. I'm gonna go the under fantasy and a half once in his last three I'm just done with Blake Snell, so I'm gonna take the under. I like the Cubs off.
Speaker 2: I'm only bad third time through the order.
Speaker 1: Man get drated Nolan Gorman one and a half hit run RBI over. We're gonna go with that. Always love me the Nolan Gorman and Wander Franco times he plays for a run scored. I like the run scored one. So that's what I'm gonna go with today. And and I was hope, oh you know what, I don't think Joe had one up there. I was going to say his if he was here. He does have some bets though, so going over to the betting mark, if you want bettingpros dot Com slash leading off, you can join up our group. You can check out the leaderboard, you can follow our picks if you want. However, he wants to do it, but we got some bets for you here today Joe's bets. By the way, he had Brandon Black strikeouts over three and a half. It looks like that was I think it was plus money on MGM one point fifteen. He also, I don't know exactly, I think he liked Houston moneyline. Yeah, it looks like Houston money line because it's plus one ten going up against Alec Manoa. That's also kind of a sneaky one. Some bets that I have got for you guys today, I've got Tampa full run line one and a half with Seane McClanahan. I've got Saint Louis and the Rangers full run over nine and a half Wainwright, and I'm completely blanking where our other start was. Where the hell was it.
Speaker 2: Me Wayne Wright versus Martin Perez.
Speaker 1: Martin Perez, It's exactly right, Martin Perez, Wayne Wright, nine and a half full game. I actually really really like that one. And actually this is my favorite one I forgot. We found this one. If your book does it earn runs Alec Manoa over two and a half. Love that one.
Speaker 3: I mean that one that almost seems like the free money one that they give you. It's like, hey, well, Patrick Mahomes throw for one yard. You know, will whoever get one strikeout? The way that Manoa has been pitching recently, that seems pretty locked.
Speaker 1: Tim Salmon, by the way, I did work with Tim Salmon. By the way, I'm not seeing any other See now you're just now you're just trying to make it up, Japie, trying to make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're close enough. I like the Crawdad one. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: So no, no shocker that. It's like we've got some fish and we've got burgers. That's pretty much our line here for for food based name players. So that's what we're going be sticking.
Speaker 3: Why do you sound so disappointed, You're like, there's no vegan burrito Johnson.
Speaker 1: Well, what's your problem? I just want, like I don't know, Yeah, I want something weird like Alex Burrito. Yeah, I'm want like a really obscure like food guy, you know, just like hey, it's it's a Tony barbecue. I want like Tony barbecue or something.
Speaker 3: Wellington Castillo beef Wellington remember that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good nickname. I mean, food nicknames are pretty great for players too, Like throwing in food ones.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: But before we go any further, we want to remind you guys to check us out on so Rare. That's right, So Rare where fantasy meets trading cards. It's one of our favorite things on the planet. And you can come and play with us today if you go to fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. That's right. We have our own league where you can play against Joe, myself and the rest of our peanuts and cracker Jacks. Make sure you sign up. Go to fantasypros dot Com slash collect You can sign up with so Rare. It's completely free, but if you want to get in, you can upgrade your cards, get into the marketplace. But when you play, you you can win cards and you can win more. When you join the Leading Off League Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League, set your lineups, win prizes, have the best time of your life, almost guaranteed. So Rare. The next era is yours all right over on the DFS slate. Uh. This is all the Joe's stuff he's got for arms. If you're looking for Brandon Black eight point three, I like that one. Aaron Nola's at ten. I don't actually particularly like that one, Stax Philly and San Diego. I'm fine with San Diego scoring runs. I just you know, I'm not on Blake Snell. Here some value plays j t Ramuto at two eight and Jordan Walker at two seven. If you guys want to jump in on that. All right, the home run board it is here. Are you ready for some horme run calls? Because da da da, I am back. I am ba on the board. Yes, I got seventeen, all thanks to Schwarz all thanks to this guy right here. Schwarbrofest got me back. So screw you, Joe. You don't like him. You don't know about June Schwarver or schwarver Fest or wah wah, you don't know anything about anything. I know about homers because I'm on that board. But I'm not like Razor Ramone. Who is number one? Razor Ramone, who the hell did you pick? Oh my god, bogs god, oh my god. Primetime has been at the top the entire year. Razor Ramone must have had a box, yeah he might.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't know more than that, though, because Sharper only had the two. Razor Ramone has taken the lead. Ladies and gentlemen, with twenty three. Primetime has got twenty one CalCon At nineteen tied with BHB Daddy, Larry our boy, Larry's up there, and a bunch of other fun names, but of course the most important. Technically, We're gonna pretend I'm nine, because for what raising Carly I Carle is above me. Uh So we'll pretend I'm ninth here on the board, and we will all be very excited for me and celebrate.
Speaker 2: Let's just pretend you're not on the board. At least that better.
Speaker 1: Everybody clap, please clap, Remember the George Bush. Yeah, that is what I would like everybody to do. Home run calls, bogs, what do you got today?
Speaker 2: Give me goldie.
Speaker 3: I've only been on here twice, so I went homer last time. By the way, I picked Christian Walker on Thursday. He went three for four, but no bomb. I said he was heating up, and he was. But yeah, give me goldie against Martin Prez.
Speaker 1: All right on the Homers today, I am gonna go with the Jordan. I'm gonna go with the Jordon Alvarez today up against Alec Manoa. We're gonna just play everything against Minoa. So that almost assures that Alec Manoa is gonna be phenomenal today, because that is just how things go when we bet against friends. Always want to remind you guys, if you guys want to check it out, you can get a one year free premium upgrade to Fantasy Pros. When you subscribe, you comment, you can win. You can get all the custom advice premium content. We do mock drafts. I mean, football is starting up and you can get access to my playbook, lineup, assistant, waiver assistant, trade analysis, league analyzers, and like the coolest of allage, you can put all your leagues in one place and it can manage. It is always always the best. So go and check it out. Little Fantasy com Slash Premium Bogman. We did it. We had little chaos this morning. We were scared for any of this, but you know we.
Speaker 3: Did the binch hitting on two shows today. We'll see.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna go host a football show. No one commented on.
Speaker 2: My hair, by the way, I figured looks great. I told you I've been commenting. I think it looks awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, we just shaved the sides, but this has been a very hair. It's always a hair centric show. It's pretty much. Anytime I don't wear a hat, I got I get comments, even when it was Jimmy neutroning. But we're doing a new thing.
Speaker 2: You should see my hair right now.
Speaker 3: The pounds per square inch square inch under this hat have increased a bunch recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm disappointed in the chat. So everybody clap, Please clap for my hair, please, and please clap for the home run call. And we should have Joe back tomorrow. We should have Joey back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Get that internet fixed, Joe, What are you doing, Joe?
Speaker 1: That's my bit, that's my thing. By the way, thank you to the peanuts of Cracker Jacks. You guys were going nuts with all of it. By the way, too, a lot of oh look at that hair.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: I wasn't lying.
Speaker 1: That's you should do. That's how you should do the show.
Speaker 3: Oh that's how I should do the next show right here with all this crazy hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at this.
Speaker 2: You're welcome everybody.
Speaker 1: The top notch. Thank you guys for hanging out. Oh you guys, I went to look if I was muted for a second, I was all right, that is it. We are getting out of here before you guys make me think it's all screwed up. Thank you guys for dealing with me. I wasn't even prepared to host today, but I am glad to do it. Bring your Burger names in Tomorrow. We'll probably also be talking about the rest of season mock draft that we did and what some of those players look like. Get your home run calls in. Let's get going for Bogman. I am Welsh. It's Fantasy Pros leading off. Goodbye friends, goodbye