Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, News round Up and Information Overload hour toll free. Here's on number. It's eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, well zoron mom. Donnie was all over the Sunday shows this weekend, and we're going to go through and remind you of the craziness that he has supported over time. But he explained how he's going to provide sixty five million dollars of tax payer money for gender affirming care. Listen.
Speaker 2: And one of the things that we said Beyon sastingsracing for howgs y us if they really established on still by rust and pairs.
Speaker 3: He's also the trend provide sixty five million dollars funding for general are the same fount of funding the federal pull out a little providerscore not nine.
Speaker 1: He also wants to replace police with social workers and explain how he wants to empty jails because violence is an artificial construct. I'll tell that to the victims of violence. Listen.
Speaker 4: Oftentimes we've even found as legislators when we go into these courts. The term violent crime is even used when people are stealing packages. Violent crime is even used when people are accused of burglary and there happens to be a housing unit in that same dwelling. So violence is an artificial construction. We have to be very clear what is happening here with these sisters attorneys.
Speaker 5: That is violence.
Speaker 4: That is violence with the bious story.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at Polymarket, they now have Mom Donnie at the odds at seventy six percent. He's going to win this race. This is Mom Donnie saying, I don't think people should have I don't think we should have billionaires.
Speaker 6: All right, you are a self described democratic socialist. Do you think that billionaires.
Speaker 1: Have a right to exist.
Speaker 5: I don't think that we should have billionaires because, frankly, it is so much money in a moment of such inequality, and ultimately, what we need more of is equality across our city and across our state and across our country.
Speaker 1: So he would empower the government to take people's money. He doesn't believe in liberty and doesn't believe in freedom. This is Marxism, communism, statism, you call it, whatever ism you want. He's it. And then who's given an opportunity they condemned the phrase globalize the antifada. Yeah, three times he was alm with Kristen Welker. Three times he had an opportunity to deal with it didn't work out. Well.
Speaker 6: Do you condemn that phrase globalize the intafada?
Speaker 5: That's not language that I use. The language that I use, in the language that I will continue to use to leave the city. Is that which speaks clearly to my intent, which is an intent grounded in a belief in universal human rights?
Speaker 6: Do you condemn that phase globalize the intofado, which a lot of people here is a call to violence against Jews.
Speaker 5: I've heard from many Jewish New Yorkers who have shared their concerns with me, especially in light of the horrific attacks that we saw in Washington, d c. And in Colder in Boulder, Colorado, about this moment of anti semitism in our country and in our city.
Speaker 6: Quickly, for the people who care about the language and who feel really concerned by that phrase, why not just condemn it.
Speaker 5: My concern is to start to walk down the line of language and making clear what language I believe is permissible or impermissible. Takes me into a place similar to that of the president who is looking to do those very kinds of things, Putting people in jail for writing an op ed, putting them in jail for protesting. Ultimately, it's not language that I use. It's language I understand there are concerns about. And what I will do is showcase my vision for the city through my words and my action.
Speaker 1: Are you saying he believes white neighborhood should if a higher property taxes? Wow, pretty unbelievable. And I went through all of his other past positions, you know, freezing rands, seizing buildings from people that don't you know, live up to whatever artificial standard he has, you know, replacing police with social workers. That's going to work out really well. Government owned grocery stores, free buses, uh, tax, tax, tax corporations, tax the rich. They're going to chase every company out of New York. And by the way, if this every gets nationwide traction, and as goes New York in California, so often too does go the country. And if the if the Left goes in this direction, it ever gets power, people aren't going to be moving just down to Florida and Tennessee and the Carolinas and Texas. They're going to be moving out of the country. They're not going to live for this. You know, they're put up with this. Uh and you know we've gone over all of it. And it's really insane that he wouldn't do this now Hakim Jeffries and other Democratic leader they don't know how to deal with this. He says, Mam Donnie needs to clarify his positions on globalizing the anti fad he just did hakem and he wouldn't condemn it. Here's his position. What else do you need to know? Kristin Kirsten Gillibrand, urging Mam Donnie to denounce the globalized antipoder rhetoric. I mean they're afraid of him on the one hand. On the other hand, even leaders that would capitulate normally. I think Schumer and Natler are going to end up backing this guy. It's insane. He wants to vowing a fight back against ice agents have elected. I don't think we should have billionaires. What does that mean? You don't believe in freedom at all? You know, defending taxing white whiter neighborhoods at higher rates. But it's not driven by race, he says. You know, he once praised the terrorist supporters of a mons in this rap video in twenty seventeen. This was in the New York Post seventeen video of him praising five men known as the Holy Land Five from the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, convicted in two thousand and eight of donating more than twelve million of hamas. I love to the Holy Land Five. You better look him up. He's sang in a song. Anyway, here's the struggling house minority leader.
Speaker 7: Globalizing the Antifada by way of example, is not an acceptable phrasing. He's going to have to clarify his position on that as he moves forward. With respect to the Jewish communities that I represent. I think our nominee is going to have to convince folks that he is prepared to aggressively address the rise in anti Semitism in the City of New York, which has been an unacceptable development. And any mayor, whether you're a Democratic mayor Republican mayor, and independent mayor, has got to commit to the safety and wellbeing of all of the people of the City of New York. And when there are moments of crisis and arise in anti Jewish hate, that's a threshold.
Speaker 1: Of course, it needs to be crossed. Anyway, My good friend, our dear friend, Mark simonas with us, host of his hit show on w R my affiliate New York. Uh and uh, well you know, now, are you thinking about getting out of New York if this guy wins? Are you still stuck there? I mean, I'd like Curtis to win. I don't know if if Cuomo's staying in is a good or bad thing. I don't know if Eric Adams thaying in is a good or bad thing. They have another candidate involved, you know, will it split the vote and leave a clear path for Curtis? I don't know. I don't I don't think polymarket would give the odds are giving if they didn't think he had a really good chance of winning.
Speaker 8: All Right, I admit this is a nightmare. This is a nightmare we have to figure out.
Speaker 1: Oh well, this is a nightmare, but you still stay in New York.
Speaker 8: I'm hoping this is like, actually, Sasha Baron Cohen, this is some borat kind of hopes that is going on here. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a night he keep fantasized it's about to be your reality. Unless somehow there's a miracle. Well, what do you do then, Mark Simon, mister New York, what do you do?
Speaker 8: Well, I'll still stay. You can't give up the fight. But first of all, these Sunday shows are totally corrupt. How do you have that guy on and not follow up by having the Republican nominee on, Curtis Sliwa? How do you not have both on? That's absolutely ridiculous. They also never asked him any real questions for his tax stuff. They never said, isn't it true? The mayor has absolutely no authority to tax anybody. You can't set tax policy. They never brought that up. And they also never said to them if you hate Wall Street finance, the hedge funds, the big Waltons financial good that's New York's main industry. So saying I hate cars and I want to be the mayor of Detroit, you can't do that. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Well, he's doing it all right. Is it a good or a bad thing that all these other guys stay in the race.
Speaker 8: Well, Clomo will get out of the race. He's the most he's just loathed by everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, he the deadline's passed, his name will be on the ballot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he'll announce that they'll get him out. The good news is he probably can be bought off somehow of a job or something, so he'll announced he's not going to campaign and back probably Eric Adams. Listen, Adams is not a great mayor, but all the big money guys, the donors, they decided they could live with him. He's been pretty good the last year. Good police Commissioner put in one of Rudy Giuliani's top deputy mayors to run things, so we could live with him and our friend Curtis. You know, he would be the best crime fighter of all.
Speaker 1: So Curtis would be Rudy two point zero my view in terms of being mayor.
Speaker 8: So he just got to put together more of a campaign, infrastructure team, raise money. Curtis could be endlessly. It's tough. Seventy percent of the voters now are Democrats in New York, in Rudy stay. We have many more Republican voters who don't have that now. But if the independence Republicans get together, they can they can witness it can be done.
Speaker 1: You do not sound optimistic, No, I don't know. Maybe have you have you looked at Boca Ratone, I love and the mayor of Boca is you know. But I can tell you right now here in the Free State of Florida, people are salivating at this because they know Wall Street South is real as it is. You know it's true. I know it's true. They are ready there there. They have one foot out the door. And if this guy is saying if you do any business in New York, he's gonna try and tax all your business in New York, they're just gonna leave completely. You know that that's a fact. And so Florida is looking at it like the greatest opportunity ever. Now with that said, and I hope you appreciate these remarks. I have too many friends like you and Curtis and colleagues that that live and work out in your and I don't want this for you. I don't want this for the good people in New York. I don't wish this upon anybody, even though it would benefit my Free state of Florida. I don't wish ill on anybody. And these policies will hurt everybody well.
Speaker 8: But also remember Miami, Bokratan, Palm Beach, all these they now have gridlock in all these towns. You don't need any more people coming down there. It's the last thing you need.
Speaker 1: No, not really, but there are Gridlock's not that bad. And then you're gonna have decriminalized prostitution, You're gonna have safe injection sites. You're gonna replace cops with social workers. How does that work? A guy's deranged, you know, whacked out, mentally deranged and whacked out on fentanyl and heroin or cocaine or maybe all three. I don't know. A social worker is going to come in instead of a cop, unarmed and because he doesn't believe anyone should have a gun, and he's gonna say. The social worker will say, sir, did anything happen in your childhood that caused this, caused you to act this way? What do you think is going to happen to that that's your worker?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, I can't argue. But the good news is this guy could be a total phony. He's been in the state legislature and he's never even tried to do any of this stuff, even the taxes, never tried to do any of this. I have a feeling a lot's going to come out about him. He's from a wealthy family, a very elite family has led up hampered life. This guy may just be a total pot.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then then we're back to You've got Curtis, who we both endorse. You've got Eric Adams certainly a better choice than Mam Donnie. You've got this other leftist I don't even know this person's name. And then you've got Andrew CMO staying in the race. You're convinced he's getting out, but he let the deadline pass. New York posted an editorial that says Andrew's gift to Zorrop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he'll even if he stay in the race. Remember there's a Democrat vote that's pretty big. But if Mamdani, Cuomo and Adams split it up, that only helps Curtis. That's how he could get in. It could work out that way, and more stuff will come out of by Mamdanni pass ridiculous TikTok videos, more things he said than racism, the anti semitism. It'll start coming out, all right.
Speaker 1: We continue now with wo R host mister New York. Mark Simona's with us. This is the least confident Mark Simone I've ever heard in my life. This is the This is a guy that has been married to New York City, him and Curtis mister new York, both of them. And I can't believe that. In the back of your mind, you're saying, I don't want to admit it yet, but I might be joining Hannity in the free state of Florida.
Speaker 8: Hey, we got through nine to eleven. We got through the pandemic. We've gotten through a lot here in New York. We will get through.
Speaker 1: But you got to admit those thoughts are in your head. You cant admit it.
Speaker 8: It's okay, Yeah, but this guy can be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Mark Simone said, no, Hannay, he'll be back after I left him, Like, no, I won't. I'm done. I'm gone. I'm finished. It's over. I don't even go back to visit anymore.
Speaker 8: Now we miss you. You got to come back. I miss steering you.
Speaker 1: All my friends come down here to see me in the winter time when you're freezing your asses off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're welcome. I know a million people have moved to Florida, but I noticed it back here. Every month or two to go to the doctor to do something me.
Speaker 1: My doctor's licensed to New York ed in Florida. So when he's down in Florida, I go see him.
Speaker 9: Then.
Speaker 8: Well, the other good news, Mam Domi is so awful. He may be suicide for the Democrats when it comes to the midterms. Completely.
Speaker 1: If you've had any doubt, this is communism, this is it Marxism status and call it whatever you want. Mark Simone, my heart goes out to you, it really does. Good luck trying to navigate through the next few months dealing with this anyway, Well we're going to follow it too, because this is your Democratic party, this is the whole party. Now they'll end up supporting them. Listen, don't forget wr Mark Simoon, Joe Killer as always, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, listen. If you're planning a summer vacation, just keep in mind the IRS may have other plans for you. If you have received any notice from the IRS, please please do not ignore it. The IRS they're not allowed to send out empty threat notices warning you that the levy put levies on your bank account or garnish your wages. No, if they send it, they one hundred percent and ten to follow through. If you don't act by their deadline, now that's when you need the professionals. Don't deal with the IRS on your own. Call Rush Tax Resolution now eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. If you mentioned my name, Rush Tax Resolution will do a free IRS transcript instigation for you. And the best part, the best, best, best part. They're only going to take your case if they know they can help you. Period. And if you own a business, uh and you're behind on payroll taxes, again, don't deal with the IRS on your own. They have the power to shut down your business, drain your bank account, and come after you personally. No, get a Rush Tax attorney on your side and get protected today. They have been with us for many years. They will go to war for you. They've prosed this, they do it every day, and they've helped many of our listeners out over the years. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight one hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. On the web is Rush Tax Resolution dot com. We have this terrible tragedy you know out in Idaho, I literally read this this week, my my heart broke and you have a swat team in Idaho located a deceased man and a nearby firearm hours after a sniper shot and killed two brave firefighters injured another while they were battling a wildfire. And the you know, one of the worst parts of this is it was a total ambush. These firefighters did not have a chance. First, let me play the scanner audio of Idaho firefighters telling dispatch that a fire was set so that they could be ambushed. Listen to this on the.
Speaker 9: Long enforcer right now is an the shooter zone.
Speaker 1: There's three down, bet one's down.
Speaker 9: Everybody's come up here. Law enforcement three now up here? Oh I think you want tener here.
Speaker 10: Shot get out of the way.
Speaker 9: Ten or fourteen? Answer first five that you want?
Speaker 8: Did not come up here at.
Speaker 3: The upper parking upper parking lot, up on therp parking lot.
Speaker 9: When he law enforcement up there, immediately longforce go.
Speaker 7: Up here, immediately got the upper part immediately, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Another another corn lane firefighters down, he said, immediately we.
Speaker 9: Law enforcement copy another fire fighter. Then continue enforcement.
Speaker 8: Twiss one off one fights well down the grounds.
Speaker 10: The responsible.
Speaker 8: Only the wrong.
Speaker 6: Cotys which your location happens.
Speaker 1: We're all at the upper partular.
Speaker 8: We're all at the upper parking lot.
Speaker 9: Please law enforcement as soon as possible, get a law enforcement up for the upper parking lot.
Speaker 1: Then go parking lot.
Speaker 9: I'm not having a response from the.
Speaker 10: Vehicles.
Speaker 9: Then immediately up here, we've got two more responsive battalions use gun shot wings, multiple gunshot wounds.
Speaker 1: Two corn Land firefighters are down.
Speaker 9: Nice with these weekend enforcement.
Speaker 1: With the brocast, we get to the chewing get out. I came down behind Battalion one's rig.
Speaker 10: It's clear to me that this fire was intentionally to draw us in to launch.
Speaker 8: Where they would land. I think they need to be prepared to watch.
Speaker 1: It's so sad. Then the Idaho Sheriff said a lone sniper is dead after the incident and talked about how this was a total complete ambush and the firefighters involved did not even have a chance. Listen, this was a total ambush.
Speaker 11: These firefighters did not have a chance.
Speaker 1: Shaff Garrett at this.
Speaker 8: Post interview, can you just describe the brain and how.
Speaker 1: Difficult it was.
Speaker 8: You know, when you have a.
Speaker 11: An environment where you don't know where the bullets are coming from because of the uh, the trees and the shrubbery and what have you. It's it is daunting for police officers, let alone firefighters who are there just to put out the fire. So it's very very difficult, very difficult for drones or helicopters to see any individuals up there. So this was a total ambush, taken by surprise. And yeah, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Our prayers are with all of their families, all of their families. It's insane. Let's see, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Laurie in Michigan. Hey, Laurie, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you so much for taking my call. Listen, I'm about ready to pop here. I cannot believe how these Republicans will not pass this bill. The President knows what he's doing. Look at Friday, the stock market was the highest ever. He's done everything so well, I mean, come on, and you better get that piece price. Oh, we better get the noble perdize. Anyway, what I'm calling about is if the Republicans are looking forward to losing the midterms, keep doing what they're doing. You know the difference between the Democrats and the Republicans are. You can ask the group of Democrats, all big group, to jump off the Empire State Building and they would. You ask the Republicans to just cross a country road, and there'll be some squabbling. Oh there's a cow nearby, or there's a puddle in the road, or oh, come on, get together, I'm about ready.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, let me talk you a little bit off the ledge here. My best guess is probably some time later tonight, maybe during my show. I don't know this bill is going to pass in the Senate. That is my expectation. It could change, that's my best guess. Having spoken to more people today than I can even count before coming on the year. So let not your heart beat troubled. Let's hope that that comes to fruition. Then it will return to the House and you're going to have the same squawking in the House and the same difficulties and the same challenges. And I understand that they all have their own minds, but overall, when you look at all the good in the bill, and I won't repeat it because I've said it all day and I don't want to repeat myself all day. It is overwhelmingly a great bill in so many regards, the biggest tax cut in history, no tax on tips or over time. They are putting work requirements on Medicare, and they're securing our border, and they are literally getting rid of criminally illegals as we speak. And they'll have more money to do so. They're going to put moneies away for the next generation of weaponry. We are way behind. Our stockpiles have dwindled greatly under Biden. It's a national security emergency. We have to move on top of that energy. You know, production is going to go through the roof. There's just too much in this bill, not too and I think that this bill is a great first step and there's too much good in it to ignore. Uh No, it's not perfect, but it's that You're never gonna get perfect out of Washington. It's like making sausage. You don't want to know how it's made, but it just tastes great.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, back to our phones. UH, let us say hello to Jim and Missouri. Jim, how are you glad you called Hello?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Jim?
Speaker 9: I just had a question for you. You were talking about it. This this mayor Democratic guy. They got they got. Uh, he's not elected yet, but he got the the votes.
Speaker 1: And I'm Donnie. Yeah, Betty betting betting markets have his odds very high.
Speaker 9: Well, what if you know, you're talking Onso about a bunch of businesses leaving New York. What kind of stock mark leaves me our stock exchange lead New York?
Speaker 1: I mean every Wall Street firm, big Wall Street firm for the most part. I mean they all have Wall Street South in Florida. Mike free State is real. All these big investment investment firms, all these private equity groups, all these big banks, they all have offices in South Florida, and they're moving down here in droves. This will be the tipping point. They will now leave completely and they won't do any of their business out of New York. And if if Mom, Donnie thinks that he's going to take on all those corporations that will pay the money for the best lawyers. If he thinks they're gonna he's gonna be able to try and confiscate their wealth. Uh when they leave, and somehow, you know, make an argument and he has a claim on the money that they make in Florida. It's not gonna it's not gonna fly. And Florida is going to protect businesses. They're not going to take that from him either. So I would just say it's a miscalculation and he's not gonna have the money to, you know, for all of his you know, socialist utopia dreams, and it's going to be an unmitigated failure and disaster. And but this is now the modern Democratic Party. Look at the mayor of Los Angeles, Look at the mayor in San Francisco, Look at the mayor of Chicago. Now look at this guy, the front runner to win this this election in New York City. It's a disaster anyway. We'll see what happens. But yeah, they can leave for sure. Rick and tennessee next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, good after me, Sean. How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: Oh good sir? What's going on.
Speaker 8: A couple of things. First of all, I want to say, long time a viewer, longtime listener. First, thank you, I remember you and Annony and Calms.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful, thank you very very much. A lot of people said that to me on Saturday night, and I'm very humbled and appreciative. And and we work hard you know, to give you news information in a fun and entertaining way that you're not going to get from the legacy media mob. And you know what, they keep failing they I mean last week they were failing by trying to tell us those bunker busters didn't work. Anyway, go ahead, what's on your mind?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you do a great job, Sean, and thank you God, bless you for all that you do for the thank you of our country. And Brian, try to bring things to light. By the way, what's Alan doing these days?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, maybe you didn't hear the news. Alan passed away a number of years ago. Oh no, and no, that's okay. He was a dear friend, a great guy who's a true believer, and I enjoyed working with them. Very funny, wicked sense of humor, good natured, unlike a lot of people on the left. And yeah, unfortunately died too young.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I just wanted to add on to some of the comments about Jason's at the top of or show. Had some very very good points in his book. I like to get that, but I like to add something onto that. I know a lot of people that lean democrats. I am not one of them, But it seems to me that you just cannot have a conversation with them or share a thought or a different opinion when you're when you present them with facts or logical thinking about any of these controversial subjects that we talk about these days, it's either dead silence with frowns on their face, or they get angry and start yelling and screaming, and it seems that they have given up any kind of rational fault or critical thinking skills. And people in my family are like this, and I'm really really afraid that I don't think we're at the beginning of one, but I think we're in the middle of a psychological crisis with what is going on and how these people are have just been totally brainwashed with all of this nonsense and the nonsense Like I remember years ago when AOC first came on the scene and everybody thought that she was really really radical. Next thing, you know, the Democratic Party is endorsing her and she's the faith of it now. And now with this latest guy, mom, dummy, what's going to happen with him? How far is this going to go? It's really really scary. What's what's happening to the psyche of the American people. And I believe that I speak with some credibility about this. I'm going to retire United States Marine Professor sumber five, devil Dog, and then I was in law enforcement for many years after that. Replacing law enforcement officers with counselors or whatever, that is not going to work.
Speaker 1: And I could go on and on and on, but I think, I mean, you don't like you don't like social workers instead of cops. Well, tell us about your childhood. Why are you about to kill all these people? Or you know, safe injection site. There's no such thing as a safe injection site because you're committing suicide and you know slowly every time you inject those drugs into your veins. Legalized prostitution or decriminalizing it, and oh, we're gonna have no jails. This guy's nuts. But that's it. That is the Democratic Party. That's what everyone needs to understand. It's not just him. He's saying the quiet part out loud, and this is what dominates the agenda of the left in America today, and people need to know and fully comprehend and understand it because it's that bad. I wish I could talk to you all day, Rick simplifier, you've got thank you for all you've done for our country. We appreciate it. We appreciate your calling eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Right that's gonna wrap thing us up with today, A busy, busy Hannity. Tonight, we are watching the one Big Beautiful Bill in the US Senate. We'll check in with Senator Mark Wayne Mullen on that. Also, we'll check in with Pam Bondi. By the way, they have announced the DOJ that they're doing Los Angeles over the sanctuary city policies. We'll check in on the latest legal issues with Greg Jarrett and much more. Jason Chaffitz, say you DVR tonight Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.