Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Katie wants to phone tap for mom Holly.
Speaker 3: Now, anytime Katie gets a call at her parents house, her mom eaves drops in on the phone call and listens in on Katie's conversation. So we time this out perfectly and we're able to get Holly on a phone tap Mom Holly. But as a bonus, her dad was home too, so we're able to both phone tap Mom and Dad on this conversation.
Speaker 4: Wow, they're always listening in.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, come on, all right, good, they deserve to be phone tapped. Here we go, today's phone tip for Garrett. Hello, what's up baby? Oh yo? What's up? Yeah? You didn't tell me your parents were home? No, I know they're How you gonna get out the house to come over?
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna tell her I'm gonna study for midterms?
Speaker 2: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 4: What time do you want to meet there?
Speaker 2: Come over to my place around uh, you know, seven point thirty will be cool. Okay, you feel all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I feel fine?
Speaker 2: Right, because it sounds like you're breathing heavy and you know what I do, and you know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: No, so you're not breathing heavy?
Speaker 1: No are you breathing heavy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Baby, no, no, not not until you're here. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 4: Katie? Get off the phone?
Speaker 2: Yo? Yo?
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 1: Get off the phone?
Speaker 2: Who'll be this?
Speaker 1: List? I don't know?
Speaker 4: Mom, Mom, get off the phone right now, on full Katie, you listen to me right now, Jason, I gotta call you back.
Speaker 1: My mom's saying.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no anything. Do you stay on that? You know what Kaeddy you said. I've had enough of what's going on? Do you get your little as generalous steps right now? Can you stay on the phone right now? I know, Jason. I'll call you backthan I will call you back.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about.
Speaker 4: It, Katie Griers Jones here right now. I don't even know what we're talking to. And you're talking like some sweat out of the free Get your pants down here?
Speaker 1: Do what is in school? Is?
Speaker 4: Katie? Where did you meet him?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, no no no. She came in and fixed her tire the other day.
Speaker 4: Fix her tire? What's the how old. Are you where your parents?
Speaker 2: Twenty five? And I haven't lived with them in like, you know, almost nine years.
Speaker 4: Ninety years. Who do you thinks that you are? You're a dirty old man, that's what you are.
Speaker 2: Dirty old man. I can't even grow a mustache.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you'll never be able to when I'm done with you. I don't know who that's you know what? Where I get Katie? I don't know who you are or where you met her, but let me tell you right now, if she comes near your house, I will kill you. You don't even know him lots oh regards? Who do you know about anything?
Speaker 1: About what?
Speaker 4: You can't even put your clothes away every day? I don't know where you.
Speaker 1: Have to go to school?
Speaker 4: And hanging out with a twenty five year old from tired twenty five home. Down for a second. She's fine, he's actually dods don't worries act like some of nies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well who does fine? You should have seen how I was acting. I know what twenty five year olds are all about?
Speaker 4: Your mom? Would you just relax for a second and let me explain, Kitty. I don't want to hear this crap anymore. This is both you're eighteen years old. You're not even last. You can't tell me what to do. You can't tell me what to do anymore. I'm eighteen.
Speaker 1: Tell me to move out, because I'll move out.
Speaker 4: How the hell he's gonna move you got.
Speaker 2: Make you move in with him?
Speaker 1: Jason? I'm gonna move in with Jason.
Speaker 4: This guy's trying to get up the phone. He can't even say full sentence of saying, Yo, Who the hell do you? Who are you? Twenty?
Speaker 1: Akay? Give me hello?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: Who is yo?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Dish? Who's this? Well?
Speaker 2: I'm Jason? Who be this?
Speaker 1: Who this? You gotta be out of your mind? How old are you? Son?
Speaker 2: Twenty five? Yo?
Speaker 1: I'm not playing any yo, yo games? You know what I'm saying? Where do I come find? You?
Speaker 2: Keep chilling all right, y'all?
Speaker 1: I love Oh Yo, bro, I'm coming to get you. You make my daughter get all crazy? Who for yo to come into my house?
Speaker 2: Listen, y'all know who I am? Can your daughter come over and watch a movie today?
Speaker 1: How about this? He's gonna come over and watch the movie of you dead? Yo?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Sir, sir, your daughter's got something to tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh hop, Hollie, your daughter has something to tell us, to.
Speaker 4: Tell us, what do you have going on? What do you have to tell us? You've just been phone taped phone tap.
Speaker 2: My name is Garre from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tap.
Speaker 1: This is the Elvis Durant Show Little I love the phone tap. I drink my coffee, every my paper every morning, just to show this is great.
Speaker 2: To be Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participants the Elvis Oran Phone Tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.