Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Yedty.
Speaker 3: I can't help but wonder if the American people have given up on democracy simply because of what he's told us, what he wants to do, simply because of what the Supreme Court decided in terms of immunity. I mean, he has said he will he wants to go after his political enemies.
Speaker 2: I am your retribution.
Speaker 4: You can't wrap your head around why people might have voted for Trump and seta Harris other than people have given up on democracy that they want fascism serious.
Speaker 1: That is the Washington Post. In MSNBC's Jonathan T.
Speaker 4: Cape hert, it's the most amazing political story in US history, and that is not hyperbole at all.
Speaker 2: A clear winner.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump's comeback, after all, he went through the way he's been portrayed rightly and wrongly, and for him to win as easily as he did last night, including walking away with the popular vote, is a stunning political story and books should be written about it.
Speaker 1: They will, and I think we have the sol Award winner the idea of the Thomas Soul expressed that there's some ideas so idiotic only an intellectual could hold them. There is the learned and sophisticated Jonathan cape Heart describing world record turnout of people voting in free elections as abandoning democracy. I mean, you've got to go to the Ivy League to be able to wrap your head around that.
Speaker 4: Really, you don't think it could be inflation. I mean the history of horrible inflation is whoever's in power gets voted out. As Ian Bremmer tweeted last night, it's been a mood worldwide for the last couple of years. Practically every single incumbent has lost worldwide in elections.
Speaker 1: It's just that they're abandoning democracy and racism. The two of those things, wow or sexism are both are all three.
Speaker 2: It's this.
Speaker 4: You don't think a candidate or who refuses to have a press conference, who wants to have taxpayers pay for sex changes for prisoners, stop with their logic.
Speaker 2: It's burning me, it's burning.
Speaker 4: It's got to be people were attracted to authoritarianism. That's what it's got to be. Are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Michael, have the laugh ready. Uh, this jack is from an old friend of the show and one of my oldest friends, Mike's attorneys in Chicago. Tell me if they're a better joke than this. All day long, he says, the one constant is that Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Was wrong about a guy.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 2: That's Korey. Are never ever, ever ever gonna reelect you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Whoops, you know, sorry, We hit the really big things, which are freaking inflation. I mean, the whole thing could be boiled down to inflation and immigration. You let all those millions of illegals in, and inflation is what it is. The party that did that is gonna win roughly never.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But if you want to get into all these different kinds of specifics, like Van Jones was talking about yesterday, all those celebrities you think that helped you in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, all the Beyonces and Bruce Springsteen's and all the different people, You really think all the celebrities is what makes people feel like No.
Speaker 1: It was turning inward in a weird way, not reaching out, especially to working Americans. It was just more of the elite congratulating the elite, speaking of which the Jonathan K. Part clip is just it's so amazing to me. I don't think you can overestimate the importance of the idea of the protected and unprotected classes in America for the Jonathan k parts of the world.
Speaker 2: If you were to bring up immigration to him.
Speaker 1: To him, it is an intellectual conversation, a theoretical kind of classroom conversation about race and bigotry and that sort of thing. There is no reality of rampant illegal immigration in Jonathan K.
Speaker 2: Part's world.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he has any kids or whatever, but they're not going to public schools. They're certainly not going to schools that are inundated with kids who can't speak English.
Speaker 4: That's never lived in a town that completely changed its character practically overnight.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's never lost his job because wages are so depressed because there are so many people flooding across the border well into work for practically nothing. He has never sat for hours in an emergency room surrounded by recent arrivals to the country. God bless them, are trying to improve the lives of their families. A lot of them.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving the Venezuelan rapists and gang members out of that.
Speaker 2: But it's entirely a theoretical.
Speaker 1: Discussion for these people, and when they bring nothing to working America but condemnation and judgment, when Working America is saying, hey, inflation has beat the crap out of me. And by the way, my kids' school can't teach the kids anymore. And all you hit them with is you're a bigot, vote for Kamala or you're a bigot.
Speaker 2: Or a sexist or anything. How do you think that's gonna play well? Right? And that's Jonathan.
Speaker 4: That's another one of the reasons that I was not happy like I was expecting to be last night, as kind of depressed. So Molly Hemingway tweeted out, Donald Trump just won the popular vote, and most corporate media outlets have only the microscopically tiniest handful of Trump voters on air or in print.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things that I thought is going to do us is.
Speaker 4: Everywhere I flipped other than Fox, it was entirely people who could never imagine voting for Trump.
Speaker 2: How do you run a news network.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have ten people on your panel, you should have obviously, statistically six of your ten should be people who vote for Trump. If you want to have an idea of the way America works, but you.
Speaker 2: Don't even have one.
Speaker 4: You don't even have one person that could imagine voting for Trump.
Speaker 2: And I'll bet this is even true.
Speaker 4: I'll bet you didn't have one person on your panel on there on CBS or whatever show it is, who even knows somebody who would vote for Trump. They don't even have an acquaintance who would ever vote for Trump? How are you gonna cover the country when that is the case.
Speaker 2: The problem with delusion is you don't know how deluded you are.
Speaker 4: I would think that'd be pretty obvious though you'd look around, Wow, he just won the popular vote by millions and millions.
Speaker 2: Did anybody here vote for Trump? Any of the camera people anybody? Do any of us even.
Speaker 4: Know anybody who would vote for Trump? That seems like we're a little.
Speaker 2: Out of touch.
Speaker 1: Well, and I love your mental exercise here, but I'm picturing the camera people and the electricians, some of the tape editors and all like wanting to raise their hand, not doing it.
Speaker 2: Might be yeah, anyway, So.
Speaker 1: We're going to take you through the evening a little bit through audio. This might take a little bit, but I think it will be enjoyable. Michael, you have the list.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: Audio will begin early in the evening with Abbie Phillip on CNN.
Speaker 9: One person, though, who doesn't really want to talk about winning is the candidate herself, Vice President Kamala Harris is almost superstitious about not wanting to have that kind of conversation. She has been head down all day today on the phone doing phone interviews with radio stations. One person who spoke with her recently said she wants to make sure every single vote is counted before her mind goes to that place.
Speaker 1: She's not even going to talk about winning because she's a little superstitious.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a great example of her hard work? Roll on this is van Ja.
Speaker 7: We know for sure that there is an authoritarian movement in this country. We know it's pulled in some amazing people, good people, union workers, veterans, some people here here with us, But it's led by somebody who's an authoritarian who does not believe in our constitution. That movement is strong. We know that it has pulled in the richest man in the history of the world. That's a strong movement. Elon Musk is pulled in one of the most famous political families, Rfk Junior with his whole movement of conspiracy people. There is a strong authoritarian movement. The question is is there a movement for freedom that can stop it. We're going to learn tonight.
Speaker 1: Van Jones is very bright and he is a decent man. He's wrong about a lot of things.
Speaker 4: Do you think Elon Musk was into Trump is into Trump because of the authoritarian side of him. No, he thinks one side believes in free speech, in one side doesn't. He's really worried about what the Democrats want to do with free speech for one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for folks who are really concerned about Trump, and I know some folks are, and his his authoritarian impulses and excesses, and whether it will be surrounded by sycophans and that sort of thing, his overall nuttiness. Yeah, that's a good way to summarize it. I will tell you this, and I am one hundred percent certain this is true. There will arise in both the House and the Senate a caucus or a group of representatives, congress people, senators who will call themselves whatever blue dogs or the let's get going caucus or something like that. The moderate whatevers, and they will they will limit Trump's worst impulses, whether it's appointments or legislation or whatever. I just I have faith in the checks and balances of our system. Roll on, Michael, This one is Lyssa Farrogriffin on CNN.
Speaker 2: I think that they're nervous.
Speaker 10: I think that they're his behavior in the final stretch of it. I think they recognize their closing message was nowhere where it needed to be. And some of the early projections we're seeing show a momentum that I think a lot of Americans are feeling this Trump era maybe coming to an end.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: That must have been really early in the night, because it was apparent quite early, as Trump was getting more votes in every county that reported and she was getting less in Biden that it was not going to work out the way.
Speaker 2: They thought, Oh, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Jack.
Speaker 1: We haven't even featured the inimitable, the precious, the lovely Rachel Meadow.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Say hi, I can't wait for you to grow ten years more.
Speaker 11: I mean, every candidy has a choice what to do with their last day on the campaign trail. I feel like actually showing up and doing some work is a good example to.
Speaker 2: Set later that same evening, and.
Speaker 11: Let's look at some calls. We've got a lot of states closing. NBC News can project at this hour in the Michigan presidential race that it is too early to call. In the Great State of Texas, NBC News projects that there is a winner that Donald Trump has won in the Great State of Texas. NBC News can also project a winner in the presidential race in North Dakota.
Speaker 2: The winner is Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: NBC News also projects a winner in the presidential race in South Dakota.
Speaker 2: The winner is Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: NBC News also suggests also projects a winner in the Wyoming presidential race.
Speaker 2: The winner is Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: NHL about to fall apart. I don't know why the networks do it the way they do it. That's why it was so interesting to take in Mark Alprin's newscast online in that he can and they can't just say out loud what all the behind the scenes numbers are saying. I mean, all those people, Rachel Matt, all those people on all those news channels, they knew hours before they admitted it. That she had no chance of winning. Meanwhile, hell is the evening progressed.
Speaker 1: You remember Abby Philip who gave us Camalis superstitious.
Speaker 2: She can't talk about winning yet. Okay, this is just a little later on.
Speaker 9: This Groupierre has been here for a little while now, and they've been watching the returns as they've been coming in. They want some good news tonight. I can feel the anxiety in the crowd. These are all people who want to have a party, they want to celebrate. There's been a DJ playing all night long. But the results are coming in and they're coming in slowly. But each time a race is called for Harris or she's shown in the lead in one of these battlegrounds, it is a big moment for the folks here at the Kamala Harris headquarters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Later that evening they were struggling to comprehend how this could have possibly happened.
Speaker 2: And which is so revealing.
Speaker 4: And the woman that they were there to see wouldn't come out and even talk to them, just went home so incredibly weak. I actually wrote down what Right's Prebus said on ABC. I think about just how uncomfortable it was for her to leave all those people hanging who stood there for like hours waiting to see her, and you lose and you go home, come out there and say I appreciate all your hard work or something that is so freaking weak to.
Speaker 1: The idea of having no idea how this could have happened. Heard one commentator whose act I don't really know, really lay it down effectively, and we'll have him coming up in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: Heny of your thoughts. I need to get to some of your texts pretty interesting. What do you think this means? Text line four one five kfdcarro.
Speaker 5: It hasn't been completely college yet. We don't exactly know what all the results.
Speaker 6: Are going to be.
Speaker 5: Our time is running out. I do want to very quickly send a quick message to all the polsters, the election polsters call.
Speaker 2: Me, I don't.
Speaker 5: Ever want to from you again. Ever, I don't ever want to hear we've.
Speaker 2: Collected to the over connection. You don't know about shuck, don't care for you. So we haven't talked about polling yet, and we should. We did.
Speaker 4: We had it right yesterday in that the country has been misled as to what polling is in a variety of ways. The most revealing thing that happened in recent polling was that Iowa pull that came out Sunday. They got so much attention from the woman considered to be the best polster in America, Selzer, who had Kamalo winning by eight points I think or three points in Iowa and Trump ended up winning easily.
Speaker 2: That is what polling is.
Speaker 4: And as I've seen other polsters say, good on her and brave of her to put that out, because that's the way polling works. It's all over the place. It's a snapshot of a day. It's highly inaccurate. That is what polling should be. All of those other polls coming out being exactly the same. Were people just trying to keep their head down and not get in trouble.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: A polling can tell you it's going to be warm today or cold, and that's about it for what it's worth. Trump in Iowa by thirteen points, right.
Speaker 4: But that is whatever the right expression is, exception that proves a rule or whatever. All those other poles that were within a point every single time in every state, those were the lies.
Speaker 2: That was the hurting.
Speaker 4: That was the correcting your poll so that you fit in with whatever you want to fit in with it, share the guts to go out and just do polling best it can be done, which is incredibly inaccurate. That's what we all need to learn. Polling is incredibly inaccurate.
Speaker 8: Which polls all of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it looks like Trump won the popular vote by five million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even close.
Speaker 1: It is a giant map of redness with blue blotches on the edges.
Speaker 4: I should have done this as a tease. I can't believe this hadn't occurred to me yet. Not only is Trump the most amazing political story in US history, maybe in politics history, just in general, the whole crazy election with Biden in a seen island steps down, and you know, all the different things that happened. There might be one more amazing turn yet. And I could actually see this happening. Kamala Harris can still become the first female president if Biden resigns, and that would be a very Joe Biden thing to do to try to be historic or whatever. I think that could actually happen. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Speaker 1: How about you, It's absolutely possible. One of my favorite analysts, my wife keeps bringing up. I think Trump is going to resign at some point. I don't think he wants to do it for years. I think jad Vance is going to be president. He's not wrong.
Speaker 4: We did just elect the oldest person we've ever elected. He's older than Biden was when we elected him. Trump's old af As the kids say, we have a lot of it. We have a lot more on the way. If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: On demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: So I got up this morning and I watched Mark Halprin's podcast that he did this morning, and he said, the most hilarious thing happening in America right now is MSNBC's coverage as they try to explain why Trump won so easily and including the popular vote and how far off the mark, they are just like, hilariously wrong. I find it depressing. He finds it hilarious. Maybe I'm just tired or something. I find it depressing. I think it's bad for the country that we have so much of our major media so bubbled or crazy or I don't even know what it is that they can't grasp the easy to grasp reality of inflation and open borders and some of the wok crap that's been going on that people don't like. It's not difficult, but listen. Listen to this paragraph that's in the New York Times today. The relative stability on domestic and international affairs during the last four years is about to be gone, replaced by a voladile president who often operates without regard to national president. The relative stability on domestic and international affairs of last four years is the most instable four years internationally since I was a tiny kid in Vietnam who wrote that, I don't know that that's a joke or even sarcasm. The last four years of stability domestically, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm flappercasted by that. Somebody wrote that with a straight face, and then somebody decided to print it in the New York Times. That's their takeaway again. So I'm I'd like to be able to find it just funny. I'm troubled that people are so far off base. Yeah, I'm a middle child. I like to bring people together. I like to understand people. I don't just want to dislike them. I'd like to understand what's going on, and the best I can come up with. And I'm reading a conversation between some of the Washington Post's columnists who are aghast and shocked and trying to make sense of it, and they fit absolutely into what we're both talking about here. It's got to be because we've agreed that progressives tend to view things much more emotionally and doesn't make you feel good or make you look like a good person, as opposed to will this policy work, what will happen if we enact it, how will people react to that? What are the practical realities here? And it just must be in that emotional mind. If you see something that is at odds with what you wanted to see, you don't say, wow, I gotta change my calculus here because I was wrong about that. You just block it, you invented an excuse for it, or or I don't know, or you just you engage in denial. To write a sentence that unhinged. I mean, that's seriously, seriously kooky. That's got to be somebody whose wishes are so completely the father of their thoughts that those are the only thoughts that get in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and particularly the the MSNBC crowd, the idea that Trump winning, you have to turn on the electorate that voted for him as being awful somehow. If Trump had lost, I wouldn't turn on the electorate that voted for Harris. I would have thought, Yeah, Trump's personality was just too much for most people to take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't disciplined enough. I wouldn't have thought so because all the voters are evil or something.
Speaker 1: It's very hard for folks like us, and I'm talking to a lot of y'all to get inside of the head of somebody who's just entire process for taking in the world is different than ours. But you've got to admit that exists. I'm fascinated by it. Yeah, I'm astounded. I mean, I'm like Ruth Marcus, who's an exceptionally bright human being. She's a columnist for the Washington Post. Flaming lefty, but very bright. And you know some of the stuff she says in this conversation, she's talking about everything that happened over the last few weeks, all of Trump's unhindered re marks and self inflicted wounds. I don't they're asking the question, is it because he was a better politician than they thought? Or what she says Likewise, I think Harris ran a very good and disciplined campaign, far better than I expected, with a far more energized and unified party than on the day Joe Biden Withdrew and they're like, how they don't get how this happened. They called the transgender ads. She's for They them, he's for you.
Speaker 2: Vicious? Wow? But effective? What was vicious about that? Wow?
Speaker 1: Being against taxpayers who you know, I'm not gonna haul myself up on the cross, but taxpayers bust their ass to make their living. Then the government takes a chunk of that money away, money they could invest for their old age so they don't starve when they're old, or lack medicine, money that they could use to get their kid in education, or maybe their kid is sick or autistic or whatever, and they know they're gonna need every goddamn penny they can earn to protect that child through their life. But no, the government takes a big old chunk of that check, whether they like it or not, then gives a bunch of it to some murderous lunatic who thinks he's a chick so he can get his gens cut off. And you look at that ad and you say, wow, that ad is vicious.
Speaker 2: You can't even see the world through the eyes of working.
Speaker 4: Americans in this particular instance, if I want to keep my tax payer money to buy a new PS five, it makes more sense than me paying for sex changes for criminals.
Speaker 2: Good look forward, You're right.
Speaker 1: I may have over egged the pudding, but yeah, they the fact that they can't understand that outrage. It just goes to show how insulated and bubbled and elite they are.
Speaker 2: How do you not get that?
Speaker 4: What color is the sky in your world? And how is it not sepped through past tense? How is it not reached? The judges will allow it.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 4: I've been playing a lot of scrabble with my son. I got to talk about that sometime, not today. There's so much going on today, but the scrabble with the internet.
Speaker 2: The Internet. Internet may have ruined scrabble, but how is it not reached the left.
Speaker 4: That even Hispanics don't like illegal immigration? Hardworking Hispanic men hate illegal immigration just as much as a lot of us do.
Speaker 1: I was gonna bring up rent control as a bad example, because the people in California just voted down a rent control measured by huge numbers. I'm so happy and proud of California voters. But whether it's like rent control or artificial minimum wage hikes, the fact that a lot of people don't understand how those are harmful.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 1: I accept that I might not like it, and I will try to argue against it and maybe educate them about the realities of economics and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I get it, I understand it. I accept it. Hell, I can even respect it.
Speaker 1: You're wrong, but respect that you've come to that view, and I would like to talk to you about it.
Speaker 2: I just I do not understand.
Speaker 1: I cannot comprehend these people who can't even recognize why a voter is voting for what they're voting for. All they can go to is blame and judgment, without even the curiosity to seek a more full understanding. I'm sorry, I can't understand, Ruthmarcus. Again, I would say, I don't think this was about Trump prosecutions and Trump is a victim. Maybe I suspect this was more about voters anger and unhappiness at their own situations and about their own perceptions of themselves as victims, including of an elite that disdains them. Well, you got that right, than it is about Trump himself. We're an angry and divided country, a country where too many people are willing to blame immigrants for all sorts of woes. A country that is furious about prices that are not still not rising, or they're still not rising but they're too high. A country where too many people somehow find this strong man with his authoritarian impulse attractive as a leader, so she can't get past her own judgments.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: The key thing for the people that don't like Trump, this isn't entirely true, but it is for a lot of us. He won in spite of all that stuff, not because of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, one, in spite of that stuff.
Speaker 4: We're putting up with a whole bunch of bad personality traits from the guy because he's better on all these different things that we've been talking about than the crazy, crazy left and all of the newsrooms who have no idea what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: Right right, And then basing your entire campaign on Trump is Satan.
Speaker 2: Or Hitler or Hitler satan or something.
Speaker 1: Oh I get I'm famously a Trump skeptic, highly skeptical, and my reaction.
Speaker 2: To that is, yeah, we know.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to for the full autopsy by the Democratic Party for what they did wrong, including the turning at the end away from how you're going to fix the economy or whatever to Trump. Is Hitler deciding that was your closing message. So Scott Jennings is a panelist on CNN. He represents the conservative side. I don't really know his act very well.
Speaker 1: But there was a bunch of muling and garment tearing and shouting about racism and stuff on the CNN panel and they turned to Scott Jennings and he unleashed the following.
Speaker 6: This is a mandate.
Speaker 8: He's won the national popular vote for the first time since for a Republican for the first time since two thousand and four. This is a big deal. This isn't backing into the office. This is a mandate to do what you said you were going to do. If the economy working again for regular working class Americans, fixed immigration, try to get crime under control, try to reduce the chaos in the world. This is a mandate from the American.
Speaker 2: People to do that.
Speaker 8: I'm interpreting the results tonight as the revenge of just the regular old working class American, the anonymous American who has been crushed, insulted, condescended to. They're not garbage, they're not Nazis. They're just regular people who get up and go to work every day and are trying to make a better life for their kids. And they feel like they have been told to just shut up when they have complained about the things that are hurting them in their own lives.
Speaker 1: And sensing ahead of steam, mister Jennings, looking around at his fellow panelists, continued, I.
Speaker 8: Also feel like this election, as we sit here and pour over this tonight, is something of an indictment of the political information complex. I mean, we've been sitting around here for the last couple of weeks and the story that was portrayed was not true. I mean, we were told Puerto Rico was going to change the election. Liz Cheney, Nikki Haley, voters, women lying to their husbands. Before that, it was Tim Walls and the Camo Hats. Night after night after night. We were told all these things and gimmicks were gonna somehow push Harris over the line, and we were just ignoring the fundamentals.
Speaker 2: Inflation.
Speaker 8: People feeling like that they were barely able to tread water at best. That was the fundamentals of the election. And so I think that both parties should always look at the results of an election and figure out what went right and what went wrong. But I think for all of us who cover elections and talk about elections and do this on a day to day basis, we have to figure out how to understand, talk to and listen to the half of the country that rose up tonight and said we've had enough.
Speaker 2: Well, that's too bad.
Speaker 4: That guy is wrong, because Joe Scarborough just said if Kamala Harris were a six to four white guy who carried a shotgun and chewed tobacco, she.
Speaker 2: Would have won. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 4: So it's her color and her gender that kept her from winning, not the stuff that guy just said.
Speaker 1: That was a very gentlemanly explanation by mister jen I salute them for that. The summary, or you know, the dovetailing with that that I would hit the media elite with is that the average voter who just swept Donald Trump into office by huge majorities, out performing you know, recent candidates in virtually every county in America.
Speaker 4: He got the highest percentage for Republican nationwide since Reagan in eighty four.
Speaker 1: Right, and y'all are flabbergasted by this. It's because those voters spend ninety percent of their time on practical realities of the economy and their checkbooks and their kids and their kids' schools and the little boys eyeing their girls and girls' locker rooms and all of it, and they've got like maybe ten percent of their time to worry about who's calling home weird and who's wearing a camo hat and the stuff that mister Jennings mentioned ninety to ten.
Speaker 2: Y'all in the media, it's flip flopped.
Speaker 1: You spend ninety percent of your time talking about your high minded you know, you learned them and Wellesley and Yale principles, and then when you have ten percent, spare you say, and inflation, I hear has been tough on the working class anyway.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to Joy Reid. Joy, inflation is down anyway, Joe Joey.
Speaker 1: Reid would say, Okay, look at the scoreboard, Diches, That's what I would reply.
Speaker 4: Kamala didn't lose because she's a woman, But something about the last two female tickets worth pointing out among other things coming up stay here he yety. So we have two clips set up by our executive producer hands and we had Joe and I haven't heard, so this is a surprise. So the first one is according to Hanson, he says, this was the turning.
Speaker 2: Point in the whole thing. Let's hear this clip first.
Speaker 3: Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years.
Speaker 6: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most.
Speaker 3: Of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if she had answered I'm going to kill you all in your sleep tonight, it would have been a better answer.
Speaker 4: You are right hands and that has been pointed out. And then when she doubled down on it, like the next day on the view with again. So yet you're reeling from that answer that everybody's saying, what and you do it again the next day?
Speaker 2: That was hilarious.
Speaker 4: Okay, now this one, make sure I'm setting it up correctly answering because I don't know what this clip is. This is an astute political observation by a pundit.
Speaker 2: There was a singing the most astute conservation. Let's ask for it. Let's hear it.
Speaker 6: When I was talking to the President the other night in the back, I told him I don't buy these polls. I've gone to eighteen different states. I'm pushing through all fifty in My fans are Democrats and they're Republicans. I see eight to ten thousand people a day Democrats and Republicans. They're all for Donald Trump. Middle America is so upsided it's unbelievable. But what you read in the press demonizing President Trump, saying we're all domestic terrorist, talking about the Nazi stuff. None of that stuff is true. And I told Donald Trump, I can't even buy into these polls. And when he says it's too big to rig, that's exactly where this is at.
Speaker 2: Now. That's hulk Hogan, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Constitutional scholar, Hulkus Hogan, Holcus Ogan.
Speaker 2: You know that was pretty right. That was pretty damned right.
Speaker 1: Well and so plainly put in the style of a normal guy.
Speaker 2: Of asteroid freak yiss. Hey, Hey, it's the living even was making. It is the field he's in.
Speaker 4: You know what you gotta do, You know what you're gonna be a plumber, you buy some tools.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be an NFL lineman for being fat. You're gonna be in this job to be fat.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be a wrestler? Yeah, it takes seroid's. They give them that big fat shot in the ass.
Speaker 4: And also have sex with your best friend's wife on video. Isn't that what that whole?
Speaker 2: No, that part's optional. Lawsuit Penglands brought back like that. Hanson says that was one of his childhood heroes, So be careful.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, yeah, how much hold back to your ear Slanders for once?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one minute.
Speaker 4: I don't want to launch into this yet. And our three from the wide world of news today. Some predictions from Mark Halpron on what's going to happen that I thought were really really good, So we will get into that.
Speaker 2: The I'm not fever dreams narious thoughts on the future.
Speaker 4: I will continue to take in a whole bunch of the mainstream I was going to say lefty media than mainstream media, but that is lefty media on seeing if.
Speaker 2: They can.
Speaker 4: Find their own asses in terms of figuring out why I Trump won and she lost. But so far I'm notscing in the indigation event No. Twenty sixteen taught us. There will be a few voices who say, Hey, we.
Speaker 1: Really need to get out in this country and get to know America again because we've lost touch. And people will rub their chins and say, yes, that's an excellent idea, and then forty eight hours later they'll have completely forgotten about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, news organizations have like one person in your entire building that could ever even imagine voting for the Republican.
Speaker 2: That might be a good start. Good Lord Armstrong and Getty