Speaker 1: What's up is lip service. I'm ant like yee, I'm g G maguire, It's Jeordie George and I'm Quincy. He's a he's a trained actor the way you jump right in R Well, cheers to you. Congratulations, E T A E T A Earlier than anticipated. I tell people were coming up with their whole own acronyms for what it could stand for. Cheers G.
Speaker 2: I like to have fun all the time, and I feel like if you can't get through to somebody the first time through, you play with them a little bit so you can understand. So I was just really like introducing what redefining something really is, right because I look at something, well, I look at everything different like how the average person may look at something. I'm looking at it like the last thing they would have probably saw or thought of, almost like that's like my first thing.
Speaker 1: So I'm really your creativity works differently, yeah, and interpreting things the great matter is it a gift or is it a curse? You think because sometimes are you in your head a lot? Take sip.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a gift, majority but it is a curse for sure, because I didn't expect somebody to like get it like me, and then sometimes I can just go so far over the head or just it loses the connection, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean that must be hard with data relate, Like where did he come up with that?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 4: It's a Gemini fact, y'all?
Speaker 2: It's crazy, r I really really really, I mean I haven't been enough. I haven't been around enough signs really like, oh, I know you, I knew, but the Gemini. Yes, I'm a Gemini. You could as soon as you get around Jemis. You just know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I've had some Gemini experiences. Geminis can also be very like hot. Well, I guess that's by y'all have split personalities hot and cold.
Speaker 2: But what is the hot and cold for you? Like from experience, like.
Speaker 1: They could be the best thing that happened to you at times and then at other times the worst. It's like high highs and lo low.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, you don't know which one you're gonna get, right, Well, it all depends on you because we reciprocate, So we're gonna get back now.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: You know, she's major right there.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna let you geminis to write. There's four of us right now, of us, because sometimes and that's true, sometimes y'all interpret things the complete wrong way and you're like, that is not at all, Like I just you know what was happening here, And sometimes you'd be scared to tell a Gemini something like I don't even want to tell you. You don't know how they're going to be right. You don't know what twin you're gonna get. It could be something that's not your fault, but you don't know what type of side of the bed they woke.
Speaker 2: Up on, and you know what it is. I think it revolves around not being able to like read somebody instantly. Of course we want to like pick up and you know, I think we making the right move just because of how we catching the energy catch with us. You're not gonna like know at all. So you gotta really just be true to you. You gotta just come with your confidence. Don't think about us, think about you.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Think that will put it in your because we can detect when you plot.
Speaker 1: But also I just feel like when y'all be mad, we just let you be mad. I can't even like trying to because we'll get over it. Yeah, be mad by yourself. It over quick.
Speaker 2: It takes me a lot to get mad. But then once I'm mad, it's a tough mad. But it ain't for long, like you said, But you're don't feel that mad. You gonna feel it. You gonna know I am not fucking with you for right.
Speaker 1: Now at this time. Well, let's talk about ETA for a second. The EPs out. It came out on August thirty, eth did you write, like, tell me about your writing process and how involved you were about that. I know sometimes people take songs, but also how much input did you have?
Speaker 2: I think with this project it was my first time really diving into something that I can say it's in house, fully produced by just my homides, produced by everybody who I really bang on the regular the saying know, like random feature here. Just because of this, I feel like the process is where I really really really get to like shine and really feel myself and be myself. And sometimes when you collaborate and you may not get that, you know, so with other projects. Not to say that it's a bad thing, but I've always like took the advice somebody was like, yo, work with this producer. I'm down, you know, what I mean, because I like to collaborate, but with this one, I think because I was really just focused on like where I was putting my time in space, and it was a process, but then it wasn't like it put me in an uncomfortable position, the fact that I was just working on it by myself. Okay, but I think that's where I found the funding it. That's why I was really like in my head and like, what do I really want to convey, you know what, because a lot of people still don't think or even though I do music, which I love.
Speaker 1: Right, you know exactly musician executives.
Speaker 2: So it's the gifts and all that as well. But I think this time I really took my time with it. I wanted to give, you know, some of the conception God conceptual, but at the same time too just something to connect with and be real relatable because I'm just like everybody else and people always oh my god, you're so different than what I thought you would be, and I'd be like, what does that really mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're quite nice perception versus reality.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I'm not doing nothing that puts that on me, So why did you.
Speaker 1: Even you know what I think you're not like out there as far as there's not a lot of stuff on you, you know, like you can't just be like, you know, Quincyton did this so you see him on the blogs, Like if we see you on the blogs, it's not for some drama that you're involved in, you know, and obviously like life LIFs and you have high profile family members and then that puts you in a position, but it's not because of you.
Speaker 2: And I guess what they don't know, that's what they formulate themselves, or at the end of the day, it just comes. Since we don't know this, we can only assume that, and I think over time and time it becomes something until they see otherwise. And that's kind of what I'm doing. Like with every move I make, I'm like trying to show the raw aspect of it and not be so polished. And I'm stylishing to do all this, but I'm like a superhero. I'll put the costume on, I take that shit right off, you know, I mean, and go handle some business.
Speaker 1: So it's that scary that you're exposing that part.
Speaker 2: Of yourself, No, because I think it's vulnerable and I feel like that's where people are going to connect with first before they know anything. You can tell when somebody is genuine, genuine, and it urts me when they're not. And now you know you can't y'all stop doing that yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so not a genuine business though. I think it's known for not being genuine. Like I've never heard anybody be like, man, this music business, boy, it's really very real, spiritual and real, and everybody's like, that's not what we get business. It's rare when you find people that you feel like, Okay, that person was man what they said, and then with this and I rock with them. Sometimes it's like you got to play the game. And that's what it is like, because it is you know people always like I know people who have come from the streets and decided I'm want to start doing music and get into business, and they're like, man, I can't believe these people don't keep their word. This is going to do this, or if you fall off, people really don't mess with you. Like if it's all about being I think transactional, what can I get? What value does this person bring? And if they feel like you're not valuable anymore, that it don't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and That's how I've been moving even with this project it's called ETA Earlier than anticipated, with that translatingto like stripping away expectation, you know, just allowing yourself to like really be because the distractions are going to be there, you know, I mean regardless no matter what you do, you I mean, life is going life. So like my best advice is to just do you in the simplest way, put right, you know, and people like, what what does that mean? Respond off? Feel good? You know what feel good? You know it don't And if you know you think the negative stuff feels good, you got to work to do I feel like it takes more to go the other way. So it's like, imagine if you put your energy somewhere else, that kind of like translate to actually who you.
Speaker 1: Are in a positive play.
Speaker 2: And that's something I like to try and do with people. If I can, I feel like I got you a little bit. I want to be able to open whatever else.
Speaker 1: Next level, next level, like this so different route, yes, you know in a way, like everything that you're talking about right now kind of reminds me of that. But you know what you said in the song about not being all the way happy yet, and I want to talk about that because I know even for you doing music, you said there was a lot of distractions, and even when you came up here, I was like, Okay, did they say you can't talk about this? You can't talk about that? And so I wanted to make sure that we're aware because I know you have been going through a lot, whether or not people know it. I know that's not easy for you, Like you haven't done anything wrong, but it's hard. People think they're being funny, people are on social media, you know, saying crazy things, and you have sisters and brothers that you have to like protect, you know as well. And so do you feel like you've ever been all the way happy?
Speaker 2: I think happiness is a constant thing. I think you know, you constantly keep your happiness. It fluctuates. It's definitely a roller coaster. But I wouldn't say I've been happy a lot. But I feel like when you continue your life and you almost like checking to these new chapters and you know, allowing everything to happen, you got to like check in with yourself to like really see is what you're doing making you happy or still making you happy? Because everything got its time even with like what you're doing, not just people, you know. So that's also to something where I'm like really trying to listen to my gut because I got little sisters to protect, to give advice. So it's like if they ask me something, I want my answer to be perfect because I want to be able to like follow up with that check in and see if my advice is working because I went through what I went through, so I can only explain from my experience, you know, not you know, they girls and at seventeen about to.
Speaker 1: Be women age and all in the spotlight, you know, not willingly, but they are all in the spotlight.
Speaker 2: And my happiness lies there and only there, right, So everything I do, I feel like I can talk to them now as adults, you know, and it feels like the connection there is what's going to like amplify my happiness. You know. When I say I ain't all the way happy yet, it's because almost like next phase of happiness, you know what I mean now that my sisters are grown ups.
Speaker 1: Wait, I was going to say, the whole thing got.
Speaker 2: To be tough, way too late. They aren't even you.
Speaker 1: Met you met them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool, cool, You sound like the body that put them to the side, or did they try letting process?
Speaker 2: We definitely had the had the little dinner. We definitely had a little chat.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's good, you know, and that must be so intimidating to date ether one of them.
Speaker 2: But they're not stupid, you know. I mean they so on point. They got each other. So it's like you're thinking you're gonna run any type of game. Good luck.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: They had last laugh every time.
Speaker 1: I love that and even for so what about acting?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: First of all, I was so sad on raising Canaan, you know, in.
Speaker 4: A way respectfully, I was not. I didn't like your character.
Speaker 1: I like a bad you know, we gotta look I like a bad character. But we knew that was gonna happen because we knew that he was trying, he wasn't moving too smart. It happened. I think it happened a little sooner than I expected it to. But Crown Como and just so you know, Lulu, who killed you? He was sitting right there twice. How crazy is it to get killed on like a show?
Speaker 2: Fun? Fun? Because you better not take the way out like I think sometimes the weight in to movies is to be like, hey, can I get killed?
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Nobody be liking to.
Speaker 1: Get killed because you want to keep your character going exactly.
Speaker 2: However, that's like a little undisclosed thing in the industry. People get their first shots by being a guy right there. It just be no words online, just get up, get murked, you know.
Speaker 1: But how do you prepare for that though? Like, how do you prepare to pass away?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: What is a process?
Speaker 2: Let me see?
Speaker 1: What is it like to get choked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't. But we did do rehearsals just to be all the way honest, it's just funny because we did a rehearsal, a safety rehearsal, and it just don't feel real at all doing it that way. So me and lou We was like, yeah, funk were they talking about? We know we gotta do the safety ship, but we know what we're doing because it just didn't feel real. So I was trying to react. But from the way that they.
Speaker 1: Was did you want to laugh? Like what do you think about it? Low?
Speaker 2: Key? Was funny before it was serious, And I was like, all right, we got to get serious, like my g go ahead, like just just you got about good twenty five seconds for real before I'm a panic so and he took it there like it was no regulation regulation follow in that one, just because, like I said, I wanted to make it believable, no matter what, whether I've never been strangled in my life.
Speaker 1: How you should giant? It enhances your orgasm with a rope with a no g Yeah right, I ain't talking about the hand, talking about extension our cave trying. Don't recommend that one.
Speaker 4: You did really good. The glasses fell off and every thing.
Speaker 2: I was convinced my head hit the ground. That was head hit ground. That wasn't really question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yo, bro chill out like you did a good job.
Speaker 2: Down, thank you. But it is scary to say, it's scary to prepare for that.
Speaker 1: And did you like when you watched it? You have parties where you're like myself? How how are you about watching yourself after you film? Some people don't like to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't get that. Why not?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's cringey.
Speaker 2: It's a little why because it's you. Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. Why are you doing it? I don't know why even do it? Because millions of people going to see it, you don't what's wrong with you.
Speaker 1: But when you put it that.
Speaker 2: Way, it's like when you hear your voice on like camera for the first few.
Speaker 1: Times or on the radio, something I still can't stand.
Speaker 2: I feel like we always want to have an uncomfortable space for ourselves. When we see ourselves in action, performing, speaking, anything, it's a.
Speaker 4: Self criticism because you know you're gonna notice every little thing like ooh, I could have done that better, or maybe I should have done this a B or C or made this decision. I think it's more that meditation.
Speaker 2: It always keeps you like chiseled right. If you feel like you it, you're not. So it's like there's that room to always try and do better. So you can't look at it and say it's perfect, but somebody else can. Yeah, so good as long as you don't think it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Improve better. Did you watch yourself on Summer House Martha's Vineyard? Were you watching the episodes? I did watch the episode.
Speaker 4: There were scenes that I skipped and I'm like, ugh, when I'm having a mental breakdown, I want to see that. Or when I was talking to my dad. Sometimes that was more difficult to see because, like photos of my mom. My mom also passed away, so that was more tough to see, but I.
Speaker 1: Watched most of it. I was like, oh, I look cute like that ain't going Yeah, and you too? Do you got the documentary? Yeah? Well I've only seen the first episode of that, the Magic City Documentary, but I love to see it myself. I was like yes, every time my popular heir, I was like, oh, I'm cute. That's good. That confidence to be able to do that, because I really do not like to. Really, it's crazy. I'm on the radio every day. I don't really like to listen to myself or watch myself. I do it because I have to, but I really don't like it.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's the Capricornburg's Gemini thing. I don't know, because that's what you're giving.
Speaker 1: Y'all love it.
Speaker 2: We're like, but when you say you don't like it, you don't like it, or it's like you I just do you rather yourather somebody else?
Speaker 1: I just be like, especially if like I'm with somebody and they want to watch, I'm like, don't put that on right now. I don't want to see it. I don't like if you're with somebody and they want to watch it. I don't want to see that. I feel that. I know, you're right, I got to get over that. But even let's talk about the video as well, because that was a I want to talk about the concept behind the video, because it was art involved in that. You do you collect art at all?
Speaker 2: I started, I'm not in the major side of things yet, but now my house got are everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it don't have to be like expensive, not at all.
Speaker 2: But before I didn't know like what I liked, you know, and now I'm starting to gravitate towards something like I need this for the for the crib extead, like looking for art. What should I put here? Ship is screaming out? I mean even you know, in a little microdots rooms, some ship like.
Speaker 1: That's coming with me. I know exactly Where'm gonna put you in. It's so funny how shrooms is like, Okay, now people used to be so judgmental because I've been enjoying shrooms for like a lot. I always tell you, right, it's a nice, you know type of feeling. Yeah, isn't that crazy How people used to be like, oh my god, you're doing Now it's like Hey, can we get the chocolate with this, the mushroom tea and all of that.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I thought shrooms was like like worse than like acid or worse than something else.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Until, yeah, until I tried it. It's actually so much, so much.
Speaker 1: It's fun, but I think it also elevates whatever mood, so it could not be fun to.
Speaker 2: You can't just do it just to do it. And I feel like that's where we're kind of getting that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think God, I never had club.
Speaker 4: I had one where I could not go to sleep for our words. I was up all day, all night, and I'm like, okay, now I'm over this. We're just sitting at the ceiling like what am I doing now?
Speaker 1: I'm over see. I feel like they were off pretty quick, but I microdos like I wouldn't do, you know, because I don't smoke or nothing, so I don't try to do like too much of that.
Speaker 2: You remember that song Lou Wayne and Shoe keep Me up. As we said, shrooms keep me up?
Speaker 1: That was. It also can make you cry.
Speaker 2: It's emotional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it enhances your emotions for sure, Like you could just and Ika if you're in a bad mood. No, but I was in a good mood. I actually was laughing so hard I was crying like zah laugh okay, like that laugh. Yeah, that was a fun experience. Like I was laughing so I couldn't stop laughing, and then I couldn't stop crying and laughing. That was a nice feeling.
Speaker 2: Technically, you're supposed to have one of those every like proper shroom trip. It's one of those like something that just take you overboard laughing where you can't breathe, like you telling them to stop. I can't breathe like that funny.
Speaker 1: But I did the first time I did it. That's this is a long time ago. I had a boyfriend at the time, and I actually went through his phone, which yeah, but I normally wouldn't have done that, but you know, the inhibitions were gone, and that's when I found out. Let me tell you what I saw now that that I'm thinking about this, let me tell you what I saw in his phone. Right, He clearly was cheating, and he told the girl that was texting him that he had gotten locked up. Mind you, we were like in the Poconos, not locked So he lied and said that like he just got out of he got locked up for some type of like speeding, some bullshit, and I couldn't believe it. He was like telling her, Yeah, I got locked up something something I never would have seen that. I felt like God told me to look through his phone un locked up.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, look, I cannot be contacted, don't exactly, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That was kind of a good one, though, I'm not gonna lie because I feel like that's one guy's always that's I was about to say, that's a go too, locked up, So you can't use that because if you got locked up on right maybe like word and I think more back then because with the Internet and everything being searchable in public knowledge right now, it's accessible, but like back in the day, guys would definitely use that I was locked up, especially over the weekend, because if you get locked up on a Friday and you get at home, yeah, yeah, are you like when it comes to that, have you ever lied to women and gotten caught?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not because it hurt too much to have to like keep up with it and the like.
Speaker 1: When you were younger. I felt like at point.
Speaker 2: For sure, definitely in the past, absolutely three times you realize, Okay, now it's not worth This line is so not worth it, because it'd be like two three weeks stretched out of ship for one little moment, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Where keep the layers of the line.
Speaker 4: That's never just the one line.
Speaker 2: Other line. That's what I'm saying. You can't just do it once. It don't make sense if you do it once.
Speaker 1: Next thing, you know, it was a whole story. Who can keep up with that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And then you forget you lied about something, and then and they're like, wait.
Speaker 4: I thought you were saying something else.
Speaker 1: Right, receipts everything. And the funniest is when you get caught, like when you catch a guy and he's like when you're like, wait, I thought you said that you got locked up that weekend, and then you and they'd be like what you mean and they try to change the subject. I was lie for no reason. I wish they didn't. I wish more memoirs.
Speaker 2: I lie little. I mean, I lie a little bit, but like I'll tell somebody I'm somewhere else then I'm not why because I don't want you to know where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Okay, why do you want to know where? I'm at okay now now it's coming out.
Speaker 2: My locations are not shared by nobody on my phone. I got friends of mine who got thirty people locations.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't have nobody. I have a lot of locations. You do have a couple.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: But the girls going out is different. It's like safety, you know for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got my sister's location.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. But they don't have you. They don't have you, but.
Speaker 2: They could, but they don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate the straight just what you're doing or where you're at?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because why yeah?
Speaker 2: Why? So? Now if I tell you something else and if it's not really what you thought, then it ain't gonna go nowhere. But if I say something that works out for the reason you was hitting me up, follow up, it's where you at scott Ivan school.
Speaker 1: You you terribalized cles.
Speaker 2: You know, if you need a favor or anything, maybe I can get to it after after sky out in school, But right now, what's going on? You can't tell me first? You want to what you have, where you are, and what you're doing first, like like.
Speaker 1: Are you busy tonight? And like it depends right, because then you'd be like no, what's going on? And then they actually do something you don't want to do and you're like, oh, yeah, I was second thought. I am busy.
Speaker 2: See a meme that said it perfectly. It was like, just because I'm free or just because I have free time does not mean I'm available.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like like like like like like share share share, share share.
Speaker 1: You think you're like a loaner. You like to be alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I figured that out early on, because like, I'm not like everybody else in like a lot of different ways. It could just be I'm simple, right, but so not. And I feel like the more and more I like got to hang around people and just like be around people and you know, say there's nothing to do, let's just go hang with the homies. There's nothing getting out of that. So it's like when I start being alone, being alone, I was doing mad shit. Like your mind be going, you know, and it goes to a million different places when you're alone. And I feel like that's a way to like actually just grow yourself without having to like step out to the world and experience this. Yes, do that too, but if you spend some time alone, you're gonna meet that shit in the middle, and you're gonna be up here next just because.
Speaker 1: You had time to figure it out.
Speaker 2: You had exactly you had your time when you got a friend over. When you're doing this, you haven't. That's your time, that's your time. So we need more of that.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't get that though. That's what I'm learning. I'm an only child and I live by myself, and I'm like, I need that time to myself to really feel what I'm feeling or wanting to get my goal out or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And people are like, oh, well.
Speaker 4: If you're not doing anything, I'm gonna pull up, I'm gonna you know whatever, And they don't get that. And then even when you're out and you're working, I'm trying to do something. I'm not really hang out, you know what I'm saying, And so they'll be like, oh, well, I saw your stories. I'm like, but that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Mean I'm not still grinding. This is the part of the worker picture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I feel like people don't appreciate the being alone time.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm around people all the time, So when I get like a little bit of time to be by myself, I be I do value that, like to just be laying on the couch or you know whatever. But I still feel like I enjoy company a lot. You know, I don't know what that is about me, but I.
Speaker 2: Do like to and I love company as well.
Speaker 1: I like to entertain, and.
Speaker 2: I feel like, see that'd be me, I know, I know, I like I can bring shit out of people. Somebody come, they board whatever, we're gonna vibe, something's gonna you can just sit.
Speaker 1: I enjoy that, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like people don't go to clubs much anymore. We go to eat, or we go to like a little lounge, but people are not partying like we used to. The party the same. You're not really a partier.
Speaker 2: Right, Nope, it's I got a party with a purpose.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: It's like a purpose started start.
Speaker 1: For your reason. Yeah, we're celebrating something or it's work related, not just because.
Speaker 2: Because as soon as I started to do anything where the purpose is nowhere in sight, it just seemed like a waste of time. And then I literally go down a list of like things, what I could have did I I've been putting off for two three days.
Speaker 1: I just did this instead of you. So we were in Chicago and we had to go to our friend's birthday party I was hosting, and we went out there to support her. I was in the bed like until like I got dressed and she was running late. I got right back in the bed with my clothes like this, Yeah, took my boots, got right back in the bed. I was like, maybe we should go have it. We were staying at Soho house. I was like, maybe we should go have a drink and I was like, no, maybe I'll just lay here. And you know, time is so hard to motivate myself to do anything when you're as busy as you are. Every little minute that you can get the rest you need to take advantage of. And I feel like that's what you did in that moment. Yeah, I was laying there like watching ninety Dance. Yes, that's my guilty pleasure I got. Could you imagine dating somebody who doesn't speak English? Yeah, but you did it? I have Okay, how was that? It's very tough because was it like translator app they have those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it wasn't like completely lost, right, It was just very broken to the point where it's like, I know, this's not gonna last long, but I am very interested and eager to try and see how to make it work.
Speaker 1: So was it more of like a challenge for you? Did you learn a little bit of another language because you kind of have to?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure Spanish?
Speaker 1: Did you tell? I said, I know, you know how to say that right there? Does it matter to you if a woman has a boyfriend, have you been a side piece?
Speaker 2: I'm sure that I probably ain't know, but yeah, I'm sure it has happened.
Speaker 1: Like if if you said Tennis novio and she said, see pedal.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I the drama, leave me the furthest away from it.
Speaker 1: If that can only turn into some.
Speaker 2: Like even if that conversation goes anywhere, I'm not acting on it, you know, I mean like, I'm not gonna I'm gonna let you show your ass, but yeah, I'm not about to entertain.
Speaker 1: The last thing we need is to see Quincy on the blog some girl done some girl's boyfriend and hit him up.
Speaker 2: It's happened, and that's why I'm so far away from like entertaining any of it. Just be honest. As long as you're being honest, don't lie. And that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Allow me to decide to choose to involve myself in your situation. Don't know what you had somebody hit you up because you was dating their girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Well know like are you hit the blog? No? But hit me up, like damn like checking me in a sense.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what's happening here?
Speaker 2: So then I did my little ship that y'all do. And I was like, I was like, since I didn't specifically, you ain't tell me specifically.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's true that because that's what y'all do.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right. I like to talk, but if you not, I'm not tell.
Speaker 4: You asking the right questions exactly?
Speaker 1: What are the right questions to ask when you first Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 4: Are you in a relationship? Do you think they're in a relationship with you?
Speaker 1: That part, that's the that's the follow up, Yeah, question, that's that Are you single? Does the person you're having sex with know you're a single? Because everybody got somebody or not.
Speaker 2: I've learned that the hard way. And even though you can fully be straight up and transparent in the beginning, and I say the beginning is that first time or second time if you're not speaking again, on it. Just because we on the fifteenth time don't mean like things are like headed now to the moon.
Speaker 1: I mean fifteen times, but fifteen times something though, you know what I mean, y'all are dating it two times?
Speaker 2: Is I'm not saying that you want to just keep no for sure, y'all definitely dating in a sense. But I still think there's a there's this room to speak on it if we just like having sex and were not talking about nothing, that fifteen times is like one time.
Speaker 1: Because there's the communication, right, because sometimes people think that it is indicative, like if he keeps on calling me even though he hasn't taken me nowhere and I haven't been that of his friends. You know, some people feel like, what he's terrible. You said, what that's terrible?
Speaker 4: You don't even need to talk to that man ever. Again, he hasn't taken you anywhere. It's a dub. Y'all are definitely not dating at that point. Well, yeah, what's a date night for you? Like, if you were going to take somebody.
Speaker 2: Out, definitely somewhere eat spot, I eat good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So do you have a go to like that's my date restaurant?
Speaker 1: Where the host is like here he come again, Who's who's in the queue?
Speaker 2: That's that's my specialty, no go to. So I found somewhere new every time.
Speaker 1: That's nice, that's Gemini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I found something new every time, And just because I'm such a foodie, I will like find it right, it's out there, and so if I can put you on the food that's one point added to the board.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you go to a restaurant that's not your go to, you've never been to, y'all experimenting and it's not not what it looked like.
Speaker 2: Yo, you're right. I definitely have some bad experiences, but I feel like I got good judgments now to where it's like I'm gonna tell you somewhere watch.
Speaker 4: Was like what was the worst? What was the worst experience? When you took someone somewhere new and you were like you done that?
Speaker 2: Mmmmmmm, let's see, should have done that?
Speaker 1: Indian food? And then.
Speaker 2: Right, oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: But I have to go home.
Speaker 2: All right? Perfect you are? You just set the all. So I'm trying to figure out exactly what this allergy I got is? Oh, all right, check it out. So if I eat anything that just has like a combustion of spices. I literally start sweating, like something wrong with me, not like a little dry or I'm talking about face. You might want to like ask your friend like okay, you need a ben it's right, No, no, it's that bad. So that's been my like flaw lately. It ain't about the food, even because I like the food right my body, don't I love.
Speaker 1: It's hard for a lot of people to eat sometimes because it's so much spice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like don't let me go on that the hot ones, hot wings.
Speaker 1: So it's over. Fore I could do that. I love space.
Speaker 2: I would love to do it, but it will fuck me.
Speaker 1: So what's your cuisine of choice?
Speaker 2: Japanese sushi? Yeah, and my magic is putting people who hate sushi on to sushi and now you love sushi. I promise you. I promise you.
Speaker 1: I promise. Okay, I see it and that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's it. That's what I like about my perspective. It is like I'm not thinking of this the normal first thing. So it's like I think everything I do with the approach is always like, oh, I might just taught you something new when it's just my regular day. And that's kind of fun to know.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, wow, what's the longest relationship You've been in?
Speaker 2: Longest like three three years? My first first relationship was quite long. That was like four out of high school. Yeah, I mean out of how it's crazy when you like in school and then out of high school. It's such a it's.
Speaker 1: Two different different, two different worlds.
Speaker 2: And something I struggle with, but I end up always any situation is long distance.
Speaker 1: Who move around and long distance relationships are hard already, but when you're somebody like you that is constantly probably traveling for work and things like that, it just throws a monkey wrench into the situation that makes it so much harder.
Speaker 2: And it's not like I'm meeting them long distance. Y'all meet me where I'm at.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, I have a question for you. So you and I matched once on Riah.
Speaker 2: I thought you looked familiar.
Speaker 4: Wait, I did not know that you didn't know this so well, we met because was my showrunner, Okay, and we met with John and will Over everybody.
Speaker 1: So neither of us side anything.
Speaker 2: We later it expire.
Speaker 4: We expired, And so what is the dating app etiquette? Like, who's supposed to say something?
Speaker 1: What are you supposed to say? I would wait to say. So you didn't get no cushi, you know nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you to I mean dating etiquette. I don't know of. What I'm actually working on in the back end is a dating app. But I've been working on it for like sometime a year because I'm like trying to figure out what really is the I feel like they all got they all do, and I feel like it's because they're just trying to do too much. So it's like simplifying everything I think would be the new answer. But I'm gonna take it off. I'm gonna take you to some you know what that is. Yes, so I got this perfect, I got this new spot that I know of and I ain't never been so let me.
Speaker 1: Know. But if you, if you do the dating ap, I should be calling no response since you didn't you know.
Speaker 2: But no. But it's funny. When I saw you, she looks.
Speaker 1: She looks for me.
Speaker 4: It was me.
Speaker 2: But are what do you call it? The ship expired?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever it's supposed to be will always be.
Speaker 2: See we meet in person, And guess what I like the most is real in person organic ways to me. That's also to the fun up part about the day, it's like when do you meet this person?
Speaker 1: Like what how do you make it? But it's probably hard for you to go out and meet people, like in general, because you don't know what somebody's intentions are. You don't know anything about them. And when you go on to app, at least I could like see who you are Google you see a different picture, and see your likes, see if you can spell properly. Have you been on the data gap Angela? No, I haven't either. I've never, but I just tough. I'm like always in a relationship. I'm not, but either, but everybody always talks about how you know about Rya, So well, we'll see that's the one. It's like an invite only.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And that's why I got on it, just because like not even for the dating purpose. But my boy bigged it up to be like yo vibe. I mean, you just meet people from all these companies this and that. This girl's on there too, but you can you know, And I was like, all right, and I don't even like I said, be on it for real, like that I got it.
Speaker 1: Did you respond to anyone?
Speaker 2: No, for sure, But that's what I'm saying. I don't be on it like that, so I'm not checking on it every day, And they got like a what is it six days or five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you only have but a few days even.
Speaker 2: I may not open it for a week time. So even the way it works, I feel like it makes you. I mean, they want that retention, you know, but I feel like it needs to be a little more cater to you. Like, I agree, why are you going to expire?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's too fast. Give me time to get to it.
Speaker 2: I got a week to figure out if i want to engage you.
Speaker 1: Like, but if I'm busy this week, I mean, it's real, that's real. I feel like she was left on the shelf, kind of like how you left on the show.
Speaker 2: Get But I think it's time I start changing my ways.
Speaker 1: Next line step one, while you left J on the show. I love this. This is okay. I like this. So you said you're going to do your own dating app, and you're working on that, all right.
Speaker 2: And then what it is is more so a social experiment that I know is going to turn into a.
Speaker 1: Day now Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say just because it's like a TV show too. It could be it could be easily and That's why I really want to like exercise my just knowledge first before I start really talking about it.
Speaker 1: What did you say you were looking for? Yeah? Like what if you have to say, you know, for somebody to match with you, Like, what are the things that you're looking for? Not to put any competition on you, Jordan, you know what my.
Speaker 2: Phrase is, no time to date, only create mm hmm. But that could be a child. Wow, we can create a baby.
Speaker 1: You definitely can't create a baby, but with no date, we can't.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying no time to date, but time to create. If we can stimulate each other somehow on a creative level, and that even brings us somewhere to talk outside of that, That's why I feel like we got space to do everything. You gotta find some something that brings us together first, even if it's something work related, even if it's something that did.
Speaker 1: And if it's something work related, but something.
Speaker 2: Got to be a common ground, like common denominator somewhere, but like a good one. It can't be we both like blue, we both.
Speaker 4: Like okay, things in common.
Speaker 2: So that's why it's like even with like on set, like when you got like a love interest and you start kissing and you all start having sex scenes, you all start doing like you start you're starting to actually like do things with this person, right, So that could easily.
Speaker 1: Be a connection.
Speaker 2: Connection, But just all of that, they didn't have nothing to do with nothing else. But that's why a lot of these actors, you know, they don't. You're not supposed to say actress no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we say e's an act everybody.
Speaker 2: So that's why you know that ends up happening. And I feel like that's okay if it happens. So it's a work it's a workspace work relationship, but.
Speaker 1: The connection is there, there was a connection there. Do you feel like you're open, Like, do you feel like when it comes to a relationship, because you know a lot of us have like our own things that we're dealing with, But do you feel like you're open for love and to love somebody and to share and be vulnerable and have that you feel like you're open for that?
Speaker 2: Halfway? I feel like that's a no no because it's not because like the space that is taking up by it, it's like my family stuff, So it's I could easily let up. I'm just not because it's my family you know, I don't have to worry about it right now. However, once I really open up the other side, I'm not going to be able to focus so much on over there with the fan this and that. So that's why I feel like it's it's fair, but it could be unfair for the woman, you know what I mean at first. So it's like, as long as you we both got to sacrifice something somewhere. So it's like that'd be my first thing too. It's like I don't give a talk about you, but I do. But why I don't about you? It's because you're not respecting me, but give it. Giving my family my my my priority. Yeah, I tell you that you don't respect my time, my family.
Speaker 1: I saw you and you're little still love to post it up so cute, you know?
Speaker 2: Is weird?
Speaker 1: Is it hard for you to decide? Like, because sometimes I know that you don't post everything like that, and then people want to like weigh in and say, like, Cate, social media is a weird, crazy place, you know, and so how is that for you? Feeling like I can be open and do this because you have so much love. She's such a cute little girl and so innocent and sweet. But then is it like, oh my god, I post this it now people are gonna say crazy shit some of them.
Speaker 2: People gonna say shit regardless, you know. And I feel like you got to just have thick skin. If not, then don't involve yourself into it. You know, it's like, don't get in the ring. I mean, if you don't want to get hit. Don't get in the ring if you don't want to because the Internet is made up of a lot of fucking people. But what about the people who are not on who got just as much of an opinion it may be possible, who ain't saying something? You know, everybody get the when you're doing bad, you don't get the majority were good. So that's what the Internet is, That's what the commerce is. It's like, yeah, somebody may give you a pattern back when you did good, that's my majority. They're not doing that all the time. Every single time you're doing something good, you're not getting that.
Speaker 1: Even acknowledge it won't even get posted the Internet.
Speaker 2: It's actually that polar opposite, right. I feel like, you know, I grew up in a great household. I got rhino coat, thick skin, thick skin, and I feel like with my family, Like I'm so cut throat with that, like there's no, there's no, there's nothing that could.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, because I feel like people could talk shit about me, but if you say something about my family, that's what they know makes you mad. Listen, that's the thing. You say whatever you want about me, it's over.
Speaker 4: It's over with.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to like, yeah, I'll go to jail for the family right.
Speaker 1: Now. And also because you publicly did this letter to your father, did you guys ever, like you know, link up come to any type of yeah, be cool now.
Speaker 2: I want to just talk to him. A couple of days ago, he was congratulating me on the album. But this isn't like a I think we got a it's a cool relationship, right, It's not the he tends to like try and do like the dad thing a lot, but it's like that's not really where we're at in life. Like we homies more than anything. We're like, let's go do something, you know what I mean? And I feel like that's kind of where we're getting that now is actually knowing that we're two grown men, you know what I mean. We can talk about anything and everything it's not about anything else.
Speaker 1: He would apologetic, which he took accountability, which I think is a that's hard, you know, because I think we hear from we see this parents who feel like they made mistakes and they weren't doing what they should have been doing. Make mistakes, yeah, but then you also have to think about how those actions affect somebody else. But I'm glad that you guys are doing that, and you wrote that open letter. What made you even say I want to do that?
Speaker 2: I was sharing my well, I went to dinner with somebody and I saw Russell Simmons there and he's like, how are you just a little quick catchup. I think we got on the topic of him, and he was like, what do you mean you haven't spoken to him? And I was like, well, I'm trying to figure out the best way to do so, you know. And I think that's kind of what he introduced me, almost, to like the way and to get your feelings out there, you know, and to not feel like nobody know what's going on, you know, because ever, of course say whatever, but then if I can actually say something.
Speaker 1: Control your own narrative exactly.
Speaker 2: It controls my own narrative and I feel like it was a little block before that, but it was just something I just wanted to just get off my chest and let people know because people always just you look just like your dad, and you look just like your dad, so it's like, you know, if you ain't even got no real like relationship with him, and you're hearing that.
Speaker 1: Everything here, you're just like, okay, okay, but you know, I.
Speaker 2: Love my dad, and like I said, we're way in a better place.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was years ago, but I think here's something that a lot of people are related to. Yeah, yeah, for sure, you know, and I commend you for even doing that and how he handled it too, I think was, you know, a positive thing. I feel like being in the space that you're in, as far as your start being so bright, you can inspire people who might be in that same situation to do and to be the first one to extend themselves to bridge that gap with the parent. That's the goal, really, because that's one of your superhero traits.
Speaker 2: I'm relatable in way too many ways, then, I guess you think, and if I can actually get through to somebody from that, I don't got a bad bone in my body. So It's like I feel like whatever I got to say or respond with, it's only gonna be a positive into however you take it. You know what I mean or perceive it.
Speaker 1: I never heard nobody say you were an asshole. And every time I seen you, you've always been really nice. And you know it's Gemini get that bad, especially the man the only Gemini men or can be assholes. But yeah, I haven't heard that about you either.
Speaker 2: I will say no, I will say I can be an.
Speaker 3: You not gonna get it if you don't pull it out of nowhere near I'm never just even though I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I'm not gonna give you.
Speaker 1: That that energy.
Speaker 2: But let's say you got something going on, Oh you're about to let him shine.
Speaker 1: How do you determine like who has good intentions with you and who doesn't when it comes to women and dating, is it hard or do you have some type of radar that kind of gives you you can your intuition.
Speaker 2: I got a good support system, like a good I got a great best friend. So it's like I got some questions advice. It's like coming from a different place. It ain't just coming from like what they may think, you know, so you can't read nobody one hundred percent anyway, so you got to like let him in, and like the quicker, you let him in the show themselves. But you still got to.
Speaker 1: Like feel it out, feel it out. You know, you meet the representative first, so you got to get through the representative first to really see the genuine person that's behind that.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I try and like fully fully fully show all size of me, all my colors whenever I can, especially in the beginning of something, because I hate when something happens and then it's like, oh, all of a sudden, you're brand new. Yeah, it's I hate to like feel like you're getting somewhere and then you just got to ship the black down and you like really into it. But you know, I feel like that's also too. You know, people don't meet you like you said where they meet you, and if you don't let them in, they gonna get like I said, show they ass or you got to start making your mature decisions. But I've been I've been played with a lot, you know, and I feel like I ain't got no time for that no more.
Speaker 1: So have you ever been dumped like somebody broke up.
Speaker 2: With you because they wanted, Oh.
Speaker 1: You want to have kids? Though I do, I'm just not with her.
Speaker 2: I was at the time. I did, but she was like eight years older and it was like, right in a time world. I couldn't even think about that, and I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Her biological clock was ticking and you're just on snooze and you.
Speaker 2: Know, and it felt ultimatumy and I was like, Christy, think something.
Speaker 1: Like isn't scary for guys when a woman tells you she wants to have a baby, and now every time you have sex, you're thinking she about.
Speaker 2: To about Wow that thumb tach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you just if somebody tells you that and you're like, I gotta want to. Women sometimes might be like, well, we're gonna just I know he's responsible.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: It's just like if you have to do all of that, it's not your person. And I want us as women to realize that it's just not for us in that moment. And sometimes it's just trusting the timing. It might be the right person, wrong time, but just trust the timing. It's not supposed to be right now.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes women think if I get pregnant, he'll come around, right, they think that, like they'll be.
Speaker 4: Like, well, you know, we just and I feel like it never works out that way, and then you trap somebody in something they don't want.
Speaker 2: To be in.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you need to get married first?
Speaker 2: No, but I do want to marry. Yeah, you know baby's mother.
Speaker 1: It's always ideal, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm not like thinking of.
Speaker 1: In specific order in.
Speaker 2: Musical Yeah, I'm not thinking about that first. Like I'm honestly just because I've been raised in such a household with kids and I see so many people with kids. I really see what that does and I feel like you can get to that and that be more effective than playing a wedding and all that like that comes with that.
Speaker 1: Do you think about your wedding? I know women do that, but do you think about your wedding?
Speaker 2: And I started. I just went to my boy Indian wedding in London last week.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm sure that was the.
Speaker 2: Shenanigans.
Speaker 1: My brother went to an Indian wedding in India and yeah, he said it was while he was so it was crazy.
Speaker 2: But definitely definitely think about it. I don't know if I want to have it extravagant though, but you know, I.
Speaker 1: Can't see you not having an extravagant winning First of all, I know you're gonna be dressed like, uh, that's already, know what your suit ready? If anything, I don't know who the woman, but yeah, all right, so we can see all of that happening. And I know, like I so you never at some point when did you decide, like now if somebody you were dating and you would want to have a kidnaw, because previous.
Speaker 2: Especially since baby love around, baby fever, baby fever like no other.
Speaker 1: She is so cute, I'm sorry, Like she is adorable. I'm sure she's the sweetest thing.
Speaker 2: She looked fake life, She looks fake on Instagram.
Speaker 1: She's she seems like she's very smart already. You can tell how she's communicating with you, and she.
Speaker 2: Take everything in. Know how to act, yeah, you know how to like move like that.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you had a kid, that would be wild. Life would change so much.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing to do was sing sing with her. Every time I come around, I got like a little new jingle, new song, say like my last post, like she was, she was listening to the wheels on the bus goes around there around. So then we went outside and we got a little golf cart and I was like, the wheels on the bus go. She was like, but the first time she ever did like a call and response this. Yeah, I find just so much joy into like seeing how I mean, even she's so little, but they pick up babies back in the day. Wasn't picking up everything that you sat down, or maybe there was, but you know what I mean, it's a real different day and age. And I would love to raise kids today, not.
Speaker 1: In that later Where would you Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, or maybe somewhere in LA but nowhere near just like all the.
Speaker 1: City spot because a lot of people's kids go to school together, like all these people. It's actually probably great networking though.
Speaker 2: Very that school, yeah, Hurricane, Yeah, that school.
Speaker 1: Everybody's kids go to.
Speaker 2: Everyone. I'm talking, I'll be having like this. Friends from my town hit me, Hey, you're going to see Hurricane game to night like you. Yeah, I'm like, oh my god, let's go.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about this EP like you said, because I know you have to get out of here soon. But it took you a while. How long did it take you to decide it's ready to put out?
Speaker 2: It's a tricky question because I say I was working on it for real for like a year, but everything on there might have eight nine years of work on it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, the.
Speaker 2: Last on the project it's ten years old. Oh wow, I recut it. I read not everything you fixed it up. Not everything though like a lot of it is there. But that was one of my most like meaningful songs. It's called set of Trap, and what it means is I was giving this girl, like my awe right, trying to like ask her every little thing so I can just make sure I'm feeling in the blanks because I don't know you at all, but we hit it off so crazy, and I know your lifestyle is similar to mine. I'm not gonna say her name because she married today, but y'all know her.
Speaker 4: AND's like doing the map like good luck you may but I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna say name. But so but I never really put that song out, but that song always spoke to me, you know. And really what it was is when you like come to just an understanding with somebody and they still feel like you aren't giving them your all. You feel like defeated, like wait, what what am I not done?
Speaker 1: What am I doing wrong? What's missing, you know.
Speaker 2: And that shit really be affecting you. If you really like love somebody and they telling you that, You're like, no, no, I'm giving you. Like what else? What do you? So? In the hook, I say I want to tell you something I don't want to yes or no? Right, we have to talk about it. No, yes, no answers, And I said, I need an explanation. Our situation is about to lose control on different levels going through the same phase. No matter where you move to, I'm going to always be in your way. Is it love or is it less with you? Either way, I hope you don't say this to other dudes. And if I'm tripping, then you must have set a trap because guess what, Q would never do like that. So it's almost like, are you putting something on me to not allow me to get closer to you? Are you? Are you sitting in the barricade because it's not me? But you got to actually say that because nothing else don't make sense right now. So this is like a check in to see hold on, you're blocking the blessing I mean, not me, And I feel like that's a common thing in relationships. It's like if you don't check in after that, Like, once you're doing your thing, you gotta just like have a check in, because everything got phases, like even a year what they call it a quarter, one, two, three, four.
Speaker 1: We've all.
Speaker 2: Change from last week to this week. But if you just existing and then not allowing it to exist together, you hurdles.
Speaker 1: Did you her hear it?
Speaker 2: Oh she heard it? She heard back in the day. Yeah, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: And how did she feel?
Speaker 2: I mean, she loved it. She definitely was like, oh my god, I her voice on it and ship. But I took that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did it change anything? You know, I'm amazing. It must be to date somebody who's a singer that can write a song about you. It could be an awful experience or a great one, but for that that might have brought some understanding and changed. It did, And we definitely had sex.
Speaker 2: Right not right after, but I think we tried to, you know, figure it out, and then it just like I said, she was just getting into the industry and there was a lot of extras that would be talked about before.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Well you devastated when she got married.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was.
Speaker 1: I was, he was already are you invited to the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, oh no, I'm not going to. I thought you may be thinking about that just now you invited. I'm not going to know ex WEDDINGSDA if they send me an invite, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going friends with none of your exes, I am.
Speaker 2: But don't send invite to a wedding.
Speaker 1: On the invite just politely. Oh man, would you because sometimes you know y'all be lying, like the guy might not know that y'all dated, and you know, would you invite your excess to your wedding? Any of them?
Speaker 2: Maybe one? But no, I don't think that's okay.
Speaker 1: Just one? Maybe me? Right, Jordy Joe, you're ready because you know what, you got to ex her off the list. Wow, I'm a secure girl. Just you said, what excess? Being secure is very important and attracted for men and for women to by the way, So but listen, I know they're saying you gotta go, but honestly, like this is I'm glad that you because they were like Quincy's come, I said, is he really gonna come? Or is he gonna like at the last minute? But this practic people are gonna love it if they haven't had a chance. It just came out, you know, like when this comes out a week and a half ago. But congratulations, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm really about to just take a different approach and an aggressive approach, like with the music. Like people don't I do this every single day, Like I'm not on a movie set every week. People are like, Yo, why ain't you in this movie?
Speaker 1: Watch you anymore?
Speaker 2: Y'all know how this shit work. This ship is not just roll over and you be on the marble set, right. I'm trying. I'm trying to get there. But you know something where I really dedicate my mind, body, and soul into a craft is the music. And I work better for other people even than I do for myself. So even the space I've created at my home, I bring people in, I create with them. I'm executive producing, I'm producing. It ain't just about me.
Speaker 1: I'm second trying.
Speaker 2: That's about you first living up to that name, Quincy exactly. So I feel like that's kind of, you know, the direction I'm going in. You know, by the end of the year, I may drop two more projects. So it's gonna be oh.
Speaker 1: Wow, really almost the end of the year now exactly exactly, look they a little bit quarter okay, no games, quarter work, Lebron, some of that profile down.
Speaker 2: You're too busy for no time today. I only create. Do you remember? Do you remember what I said when we matched? Was it? Did it say that?
Speaker 4: It might have said that, might have said that, I wish I took a picture but you're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I tried before Tuesday.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, strange, do it again. Wow, they're not playing. You got to give us a check, believe time. But honestly earlier than anticipated. I know you have other things going on. You definitely got here earlier than anticipated too. I love that, Yes, you really yeah on brand because you know me, I'm always ready for everything, so early it is on time, and on time is late, and late is lately. But thank you for your professionalism, but also thanks for just always being so kind and you know, just always wishing you the best, because I could tell even by some of the lyrics on this album, you definitely have been going through a lot and even the process of getting this done. So I'm happy for you, and we celebrate.
Speaker 2: You, and I appreciate you. I appreciate you all you know for even bringing me into the space because, like I said, it's been a lot going on and I just want to keep it consistent, keep it authentic, keep it genuine, and keep it moving. I'm not trying to do no pr stunt moves this that it's not who I am.
Speaker 1: No, I love you honestly, I told you. I was like, did I say it? Don't talk because I'm also respectful, So I ain't going to do nothing crazy. If you put something, yeah, we'll talk about it. But you know, I want you to be happy, comfortable, and we also want to make sure we focus on the music and acting all the amazing things you have going on, because you've always been a positive person. So again, I'll be back, Yes you will. You need a guess now, please anytime I feel we really going next time?
Speaker 2: This is what do you call it? Uh? You said earlier, this is the right. This is the fourth player said.
Speaker 1: I did not say that.
Speaker 2: No, you said you said this. The reference when you meet, when you meet a girl, represent representatives is the representative state.
Speaker 1: Next time, we're go get the We're gonna break them barriers down. Next time we're gonna get the raw and UNCUTD fraction. But thank you so much, for me. Congratulations E t A y'all, E t A