Speaker 1: Well, well, come in to your city, Donna lay get San You a conco will besigh and if you want a little banging un come along.
Speaker 2: Israel launched Operation Rising Lion, targeted military operation to roll back the Uranian threat to Israel's very survival. This operation will continue for as many days as it takes.
Speaker 3: Democracy is under assault before our eyes.
Speaker 4: This moment we have feared has arrived.
Speaker 5: Can you compare them to those nondescript thugs? It does look like a Gestapo operation.
Speaker 6: Tradom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 4: Coming.
Speaker 6: To your city.
Speaker 4: Way get thousand.
Speaker 7: Saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 5: The New Sean Hannity Show, more him the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: Hight Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn our number. You want to be a part of the program. Prime Minister Benjamin at Yahou on Fox with special report and Brettbair being very very clear that they launched this operation because Iran was rushing to weaponize enriched uranium. We see and you know when I was I keep going back to one of my trips to Israel, the small town bordered town with Kauzov Storot is what it's called. And they had when I had gone back there. This is a long time ago. They have been hit with ten thousand missiles in ten years, one little town. How many missiles would it take to be fired into the US before you would want your government to do something? Anyway, Here's why he says he launched this operation.
Speaker 4: Why did you launch this operation now? Because we were facing an imminent threat, a dual existential threat. One the thread of Iran rushing to weaponize. They're enrich uranium to make atomic bombs, the specific and declared intent to destroy US. Second, a rush to increase their ballistic missile arsenal into the capacity that they would have thirty six hundred weapons a year, new weapons within three years, ten thousand ballistic missiles, each one weighing a ton, coming in a mock six right into our cities as you saw today, and then in twenty in six years, twenty thousand. That's a no country I can sustain that, and certainly not a country the size of Israel. So we had to act. Was the twelfth hour. We did act to save ourselves, but also I think to not only protect ourselves, but protect the world from this incendiary regime. We can't have the world's most dangerous regime have the world's most dangerous weapons. We're protecting ourselves, but by doing so, we're protecting many others.
Speaker 3: Now, the Prime Minister rightly has pointed out, yeah, they've got you know, thousands, at least two thousand according to reports, ballistic missiles. We see them being fired. The Iron Dome has done a great job, but it's not perfect in terms of stopping it. But the production. I kind of view this as their increased production in ballistic missiles with the hope of doubling their how lethal they are from two thousand pounds to four thousand pounds as Plan B because the Iranians there are a lot of things. They're evil, for sure, but they're not stupid, and they knew the likelihood of their nuclear program existing was diminishing by the day. And I'll just quote President Trump for those people who say they want peace, you cannot have peace of Iran has a nuclear weapon. So for all those wonderful people who don't want to do anything about Iran having a nuclear weapon, that's not peace. I've often said that you don't define peace as the absence of conflict or the absence of war. You define it as the ability to defend yourself. And in this case it's a preventative measure before you are literally the war would be held hostage by a nuclear arm Doran. But yes, it's very consistent with my ideology and my philosophy. You can no longer have these forever wars. Is not a single country in the Middle East that wants the Iranians with nuclear weapons, and they have rained down through their proxies and themselves hundreds of thousands of missiles on Israel. At what point does Israel have the right to say enough is enough? How many missiles would it take fired into the United States before every American would demand rightly so that we neutralize any country that's involved. Now we are in a new era, and I keep talking about the next generation of weaponry, and I keep talking about how future wars will be fought in their condition offices and not on a battlefield. And we see this unfolding in real time, which means that for those people that worry about quote the quagmire you know argument or forever war argument, well, the israelis already own the skies over all of Iran. This is this is this is a one sided fight at this point. Now, that doesn't mitigate the danger, the dangers to our troops in the region. That doesn't mitigate, you know, the the other dangers associated with the ballistic missiles that they have, both short range and long range, and the letality of all of that. But what is it going to be like six months from now, a year from now, if they have the ten thousand weapons that the Prime Minister's talking about and maybe nuclear capability. Now there's anyway for Ambassador Nathan Sales is with us. He served in the first Trump administration as Ambassador at Large for count of Terrorism, acting under Secretary of State. Is there anything I'm saying here that you disagree with?
Speaker 6: Seod It sounds like you're angling for an appointment at the State's Department. I'd love to have what you just said reflected among America's diplomatic corps. I think you're spot on. I Ran as a threat not just to Israel, not even just to the region. They are a threat to the United States and that has to be the guiding star of US policy over the next couple of weeks. We're starting to see some of Israel's on again, off again friends in the West starting to waiver. There's some chatter as the G seven summit up in Canada kicks off today that the G seven might call for de escalation, and President Trump rightly has said not signing that, and good because our policy should be help Israel do what it needs to do to finish the job with a minimum of henpecking and ankle biting from other countries in the West.
Speaker 8: It's always been import for Israel to be able.
Speaker 6: To neutralize the threat that i Ran poses, but especially so now you've got to finish the job because imagine how motivated Iran will be after this war ends to get a nuclear weapon, because that's going to be their insurance policy. So you can't leave any element of the nuclear program behind because the Iranians are going to take that seed and then grow it into a huge tree if given the opportunity.
Speaker 8: So, whether it's through.
Speaker 6: Military force or whether it's through tough diplomacy, this war needs to end with Iran completely disarmed.
Speaker 3: Well, and look, it's an existential threat not only to the region but to the world. And this you know a lot of people seem to have forgotten. But if you go back to April of twenty five this year, you know, it's a little ironic President Trump is, you know. You know, there was one report that he pulled the plug on Iran's Supreme leader to take him out. I'm not sure if I actually leave everything I read, but putting that aside, considering if you go back, you know, according to the Persian language article published by one of their local papers, Trump is out of line any day now and revenge for the bloody martyr Solamani, A few bullets are going to be fired into that empty skull of his and he'll be drinking from the chalice of a cursed death. And so I'm not sure if I believe the report that he vetoed a plan to assassinate iran Supreme Supreme leader. Israeli airstrikes did target one of Iran's largest oil refineries. I think that was a message that we can take out your entire ability to make money. Also, not just your nuclear sites, not your missile battery systems, which they've gotten about a third of.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 3: Still is a threat to the region, and that includes American troops in the region. I don't want people to think that this is, you know, a cake walk, because it's not. But it's a matter of the act now or do you risk you know, they what we as a world might be facing later and I'm not willing to take that risk for our children and grandchildren.
Speaker 6: Well, that's exactly right, Sean. For the past twenty plus years, Israel has lived with a sort of damocles hanging over it, and not just Israel, but the Saudi's, the Bahraini's, the Amuradis, others in the Gulf, and ultimately the United States. And that sort of damoicles is the risk that Iran will develop a nuclear weapon that it will use to hold the entire region hostage.
Speaker 8: You know, they keep channing death to America.
Speaker 6: They've been channing that since the revolution back in nineteen seventy nine. We don't want to find out if it's just rhetoric. We have to assume that they mean it when they say it. And from that realization follows a really important point. They can never have the world's most dangerous regime, can never have the world's most dangerous weapon, and that's the only reason they could have the nuclear enrichment program they've enriched so far up to sixty purity. Nobody who has a peaceful nuclear power program needs that kind of concentration of the uranium.
Speaker 8: The only reason.
Speaker 6: You could have that is because you want to preserve a pathway to a bomb.
Speaker 8: And so when the MOLAS sit down at the.
Speaker 6: Negotiating table and say, well, we just want a peaceful program for power purposes.
Speaker 3: Or they were offered that in negotiations, I know that for a fact they were offered they could have the enriched rods for a peaceful powered nuclear program, which is it's nowhere near sixty percent. But when they're enriching the uranium and they don't have anywhere any place anytime, American inspectors, we know that they've always been further along in their program than is publicly known, and we see what we see, how they terrorize the entire region. You know, what's surprising to me is like I'm like, you know, but break this down to a very simple equation. How many missiles would have to be fired into an American town or city by a foreign entity before you'd want America to react? You know, how many how many times does a neighbor have to punch you in the face and break your windows and attack your house before you're going to want to You're going to want to retaliate. And it's really that simple. Does Sean Hannity want to forever war? Absolutely not. Do I want this specific threat, with this evil regime that has shown a willingness to attack innocent men, women, and children repeatedly and fun proxy wars ended, And I want that threat removed for the safety of our children and grandchildren one hundred percent. Don't apologize at all, A stand by it. I think the President has been right the whole time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And you know how much risk would the United States be willing to accept? And I think the answer not nearly as much as Israel has all read he had to accept. And this is an important point for your audience to understand. This isn't just Israel versus Iran. This is the civilized world against Iran, because Iran really is a threat to all of us. You know, a lot of people remember that the Iranians killed six hundred or more American soldiers on the ground in Iraq. They've also been plotting assassinations right here on American soil. They're trying to kill President Trump. Mike Pompeo, John Bolton, and others. They tried to blow up an Italian restaurant in Georgetown a number of years ago to kill the Saudi ambassador and imagine the collateral damage that would have involved. So now imagine that regime with a nuclear weapon, and you have to see why President Trump is so firmly and resolutely behind Israel's efforts to disarm this regime.
Speaker 8: We can't afford that risk any more than Israel can.
Speaker 3: I totally agree. All right, quick break, welcome back more with Ambassador Nathan sALS. He served in the first Trump administration as Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting under Secretary of State. We'll get to your calls also on the other side, eight hundred and nine to FOURT one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we will update you also on the insanity that took place, including people quoting James Comy eighty six forty seven, and we have those chants. We continue now. Ambassador Nathan Sales with us served in the first Trump administration as an Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism, acting under Secretary of State. At this point, it seems that there is one reactor left and that the Israelis have two options, either to use an American bunker buster bombs because it's buried my understanding is miles underground, or a tactical nuke. I would prefer the bunker busters, but that's going to be, you know, between the President and Israel, and they're going to ultimately make that decision. But I don't think it can remain at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is the four plant, and it's the hardest target that the Iranians have. It's buried under about a half mile of mountain and it's really really difficult to get it unless you have a bunk erbuster bomb, which the United States has and which we have a platform for delivering it, namely the B two. So I think there's probably some very serious conversations going on right now about whether the United States will provide those capabilities to Israel, or whether the United States will join the fight ourselves. I don't know where the President is on this, but this is a question that bears watching very closely, because we can't afford to eliminate a couple of nuclear sites here and there but leave Ford all intact. If Ford ou survives, the Iranian regimes and nuclear program survives, and that's a loss for Israel and a loss for US.
Speaker 3: I think that's well said, and I don't think that's a risk. If you've come this far and we're at the end of the process and you own the skies, they've not been able to build back their missile defense system, you know, the only risk we now have, and it is a real risk, And anytime you're involved in any military effort, I don't want to mitigate that risk. I don't want people to put their guard down. There is a risk and a risk to American lives. They've already killed many Americans in the past, and they do chant death to Israel, death to America, and they've threatened to hit the continental US with missiles also. But it's either you deal with it now when they're weakened and finished the job, or you run the risk that they would empower themselves and build up their military might even further.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the lesson the Iranians are going to take from this war is we're a lot weaker than we thought we were. Israel has the ability to hurt us a lot more than we thought they did. So how do we protect ourselves from that? What I think and what I fear is the lesson they're going to draw is we need a nuclear bomb now more than ever. And so if you give give the regime that ability without destroying the program completely, my fears they're going to race harder than ever.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you being with us. Thank you, Ambassador Nathan Sales, eight hundred ninety four.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 3: Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Scott Shannon here.
Speaker 6: And if you're like me, you're.
Speaker 5: Scratching your head trying to figure out why Sean Hannity would get up on stage with a professional comedian coimedian Jimmy Baylo. Yep, it's happening later this month in Clearwater and Fort Lauderdale June twenty eighth and twenty ninth.
Speaker 6: It's cool to be here, find.
Speaker 5: Out why and how he's going to pull this off. They're calling it Punchlines and Patriots. It's Sean Hannity on stage with Jimmy Fayla. He's a professional comedian.
Speaker 8: Whoo.
Speaker 5: They're doing two shows, one in Clearwater and one in Fort Lauderdale June twenty eighth and twenty ninth. Tickets they're going fast. Check it out at hannity dot com.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannity, all right, twenty five now to the top of the I'm so looking forward to do you know it is? We're two weekends away from this, Linda. I think you should come down. That's what I think. Oh, I'd be there.
Speaker 5: I'm in the front row, and.
Speaker 10: Uh, you're looking for.
Speaker 11: On the front rote.
Speaker 1: All right, I got a guy. You got me some tickets.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna meet What do you mean you got a guy on what his name rhymes with shmimi? Anyway, Ruth Eckerd Hall. That's Clearwater, Tampa, that's you know, Fort Myers, Sarasota, the Panhandle, Orlando. We're almost sold out in Clearwater now, Ruth Eckerd Hall. Saturday, June twenty eighth, coming quick seven pm. The next night, Sunday, June twenty ninth. Fort Lauderdale. That includes Boca Miami, that includes Delray Beach. I was in Delray Beach this weekend and also Manalapam, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach. We hope you can come grab your tickets while they're left. Just go to hannanity dot com. Also, I want everybody to have a personal safety andecurity plan and sometimes you can get away with a non lethal option. I have both, and that's where BYRNA comes in. Burner and Berner fires kinetic rounds. It also has rounds that have that will incapacitate any perpetrator with pepper spray and tear gas and it is so effective. And just watch their videos. Go to BYRNA dot com. Today they've introduced their new launcher. It's their compact launcher, their cl four inches long, two smartphones thick, the smallest launcher to date. You can conceal carry, you won't attract any unnecessary attention. It fires four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch. It's perfect will if you're a woman, you want to put it in your firse. A guy can carry it, nobody will notice it and hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Check out the videos yourself. This is why over five hundred plus government agencies, law enforcement, private security firms, they are all loving this technology and it can keep you safe. And it's also an option, a non lethal option if the situation warrants. By RNA dot com two day, Well, you know I watched some of it. There's only so much of it I can take. But one thing that is clear is the left in America has absolutely positively lost it. And you can see the attacks on John Fetterman just get louder and louder and louder. And how dare that he he take on the radicals in his own party. So you have the no Kings protests over the weekend. They claim millions of people showed up all around the country. Okay, you have the radical left wing lunatics, but the bigger part of the equation is they've taken over the Democratic Party. But here are the Democratic parties you know, top supporters.
Speaker 2: Listen, we are here to say, in the name of humanity.
Speaker 12: We refuse to accept a fashion to America, the fascist Trump regime must go now here today against authoritarianism and in support of Palestinian liberation and safety.
Speaker 1: Who I am.
Speaker 12: Here today with my comrades and solidarity with all of you, because none of us are free until all of us are safe and free. With the flustration and the agents of state power have used Heffrey's lever to use the pro Palestine movement as pretext for violent and comprehensive repression, from targeting students on campus, to pushing theories for deportation and denaturalization, to the empowerment of ICE and its mass stormtroopers to disappear our neighbors. Make no mistake, these cases are a test of what we will accept, Woo, and we must not accept.
Speaker 5: Them who that rat away?
Speaker 1: We don't want a ding that read a ring.
Speaker 4: We don't want a ging.
Speaker 3: What democraphy utracy?
Speaker 4: What democraphy?
Speaker 2: Outside?
Speaker 5: This is what democracy?
Speaker 1: Let's side me?
Speaker 8: What democracy?
Speaker 10: What side?
Speaker 4: He says? What democracy?
Speaker 1: What side?
Speaker 7: Donald Trump's regime is not illegally deploying American troops on US souls because.
Speaker 13: He's strong, he's abusing his authority as commander in chief, trying to pick a fight on America Street, because his engender is incredibly unpopular. His political positions and his claims are weak and failing and contrariant.
Speaker 8: Tom.
Speaker 3: Now that's the insanity that took place over the weekend. Where are they Where are they getting this rhetoric from? Well, we got mister feng Fang, Eric Swalwell, Trump is America's hitler. Democrats you know, have never said that about Trump.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 3: He said that at one of the No King's rallies. Well, they tried he's Hitler of Stalin Mussolini and a Nazi and a fascist and a racist leading into the election on November fifth and twenty four, and that didn't exactly pay dividends for them, But they're still sticking to that talking point. Here's what he said, Donald Trump is America's Hitler. Yeah, that was mister feng Fang himself, Eric Swowell and other Democrats. Again, the talking point went out called Trump Hitler.
Speaker 10: It is deeply troubling and incredibly dangerous that Donald Trump would invoke Adolf Hitler, the man who's responsible for the deaths of six million Jews. All of this is further evidence for the American people who Donald Trump really is.
Speaker 11: Donald Trump's got this big rally going at Madison Square Garden. There's a direct parallel to a big rally that happened in the mid nineteen thirties at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 14: Trump actually re enacting the Madison Square Garden rally in nineteen thirty nine. I write about this in my book. President Franklin Roosevelt was appalled that neo Nazis fascists in America were lining up to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they were seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it.
Speaker 6: We're seeing he's not president yet.
Speaker 8: I mean, are you visiting another Hitler?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I said the nineteen thirties in Germany.
Speaker 8: Yes, you did.
Speaker 13: What I did was compare the times that we live in to the times that.
Speaker 4: Existed at the.
Speaker 1: Time Hitler gained power.
Speaker 11: I mentioned the fact that he gained power through democratic elections, saing wy Trump did, I understand very well why it is wrong to compare Adolf Hitler's Third Reich to any other movement. It was uniquely evil, full stop. The Trump administration is insisting on trying to create their own preferred version of reality.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is going to work. It don't work the last time. But if you want to double down on dumb and dumber and not have any introspection, no course correction, and just keep repeating the same mantra as Donald Trump actually does things that make the country better and safer in the world, safer, you keep doing that. Let's say hi to Dale in the United socialist utopia known as Gavin Newsom's California. What's up, Dale?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 15: I'm good. Not all of us would like to look at the ocean.
Speaker 9: Are crazy?
Speaker 15: So well?
Speaker 3: I love the ocean part. I never said that it's not majestic and beautiful there.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I was calling just the comment on the fact that the Iranian response that it's like watching one of those Battle of Britain movies. You know, the Luftwaffe's bombing the cities in response to the military attacks, and you know, the indiscriminate bombing of civilians seems to be the same game plan that the Iranians have that the Germans had.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you've got to ask yourselves. There was look that how do I say this in a nice way? This is Donald Trump's America First policy, and part of America First is being smart. And Donald Trump often uses in his rallies and speeches the word common sense. It's just simple common sense. And when the President says, you know, for those people that say they want peace, you cannot have peace of Iran as a nuclear weapon, he's right. And you know, for all these people that don't want to do anything about Iran have a nuclear weapon. That's not peace. The world will be held hostage. And he's correct there, American America first is not. And I always got along with Pap Buchanan and he was very smart, but in many ways I viewed him as isolationist. And even before World War Two, there was an isolationist you know, movement in this country that was actually very strong that that. You know, it took the bombing of Pearl Harbor to drag US into World War Two. Winston Churchill was begging FDR to help because they needed the support of the United States to debeat, to defeat, you know, the the forces of Nazism and fascism, and then of course imperial Japan. I want to be an isolationist too. Yeah, I agree with Donald Trump also America First, the end of forever wars. This doesn't look like a scenario of a forever war. To me, this looked it's like a wipeout with great danger. With every military move there's always danger. I am not mitigating that, I'm emphasizing it. There is significant danger. We do have troops in the region. They have shown a willingness to kill our troops and target our troops and desperate countries and desperate evil people like the Mullas in Iran will do desperate things. However, the far riskier scenario to me is a nuclear armed Durant right.
Speaker 15: Well, like they say, those that don't learn from the history lessons of history are a bound to repeat.
Speaker 3: Them exactly, I mean, and identifying evil now and taking it out at a point where we can control it before they have ten thousand ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons. You know, what do we do at that point? Then we're stuck with a nuclear armed Ran. At that point there's no option. And when you get to sixty percent enrichment, you can be at weapons grade ninety percent less than a month. That's where you know, again I don't have the intelligence, but that's what all the intelligence has shown. So basically it became a minute to midnight and we had to make a decision, or actually it was Israel that made the decision. And then you see how Israel fights versus how the Uranians fight. The Uranians try to terrorize and hit population centers like they've been doing in Tel Aviv, and the Israelis they just keep hitting one military target after another, and they've got two of their sites out but they need to take the third one out to neutralize the threat forever, and their ambition of ever having a nuclear weapon must go away. Anyway, I appreciate you, sir, Thank you. All right, quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, went back to our busy phones. Told free this Monday, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn if you want to join us main Jim on the Sean Hannity Show, Happy Monday, Jim. Glad you called.
Speaker 9: Yes, Hi, Jim fulman, not so preciated a man. I would want to talk to you about the Middle East. You know we have. There's one problem about fallout because where the pavilion prevailing winds go. You would think that that Jordan and Egypt and uh uh yeah, Emarate and all of them. Actually we say to themselves that that are that Aran cannot get an nuclear bomb because that they do and they use it on Israel. They're using it on themselves.
Speaker 3: It's a it's it's a little more complicated than that. But I can assure you there's not one of those countries that wants a nuclear armed to run. That's why during Trump's first term, when his sanctions were working and they weren't anywhere nearly as advanced as they are in terms of the nuclear program, because he prevented it from happening. Uh, we had this alliance between the U, Israel, the Saudis, the Emirates, the Egyptians, the Jordanians and intelligence sharing against the Ranian hegemony. So it's really just advancing, you know that to the next level. What I learned when I went on the trip to the Gulf States with the President is all of these countries want President Trump and Israel to be successful. They all do. Why do you think some of these countries are helping Israel take some of these missiles out of the sky, and Jordan and the Saudis and others because they know it is an existential threat to them. And so there already is an alliance there. And I'll predict one other thing when all the dust settles here and again, I always have grave concern whenever there's a military effort of this type, but I believe it's a necessity. We're not talking about a ground war, We're not talking about a forever war. We're talking about neutralizing Iran because they refuse to do it voluntarily. And but at the end of the day, my prediction is this is that all of the countries that we're talking about, that you are, that you are mentioning here, will then seek to join the Abraham Accords, recognize Israel, and hope to bring peace to that region once and for all. I do believe that that will be the natural outcome of this, although it takes a lot to get there. And you know, but what is the alternative Allowing them to get a nuclear weapon? Then they would never be peace or any possibility of peace in the region. Then we'd have a nuclear arms race because every other country would want one as a deterrent against Iran. So it gets very complicated very fast if they if they in fact got that weapon. And that's why I think the President is right. And you know, I love people trying to lecture Donald Trump on the make America what MAGA means. It's kind of humorous to me. I think the President's policies again are rooted in simple common sense. When you have the number one state sponsor terror and you marry them with nuclear weapons, that is an existential threat to the entire world, and they've threatened the United States as well. I wish there wasn't evil in the world, but there is, and you have to face that