Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott shann An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It's eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. There are two stories that we are following involving the US Senate the Senate current Senate Majority leader soon to be minority leader, Chuck Schumer. According to The New York Post, Mark Elias, longtime Democratic election attorney, is attempting to force the Pennsylvania Senate race into a recount, even though it was called for Dave McCormick, the Republican, by the Associated Press on Thursday, and even the state's most liberal news outlets echoing the call as well. And when you look at the numbers, the math just isn't really there for them, based on historic president I know a lot about the state. I've talked to a lot of sources, and right now Dave McCormick is up by what thirty nine thousand votes.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: There are bow ninety somewhi thousand provisionals. Historically twenty five percent of those will get tossed out the provisional provisional for a reason. And you know, even a best case scenario with the most favorable percentages and odds going towards the incumbent, Bob Casey. The math is not going to be there, at least none, not that I can see at all. Nor will they get to the point where a state mandated recount would be warranted or necessary, which would be zero point four percent that would cause an automatic recount, so or zero point five percent, that's what is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that you would need a margin a victory of less than that, And ninety nine percent of the ballots have already been counted, and so I don't think that's going to happen. Eliah's warning in an ex post this Senate race is not over, Okay, So what does that have to do with Schumer. Well, he's teamed up with Elias and anyway, he's not going to allow the Senator elect Dave McCormick. And this is unprecedented, by the way, this has never happened before for somebody declared the winner. He's not going to allow Senate Elect Dave McCormick, who attend the Senate orientation that is in the coming week, pointing out to outstanding ballots. Now, apparently people like Senator Mike Lee of Utah and people like Senator Britt of Alabama are willing to bring Dave McCormick in and hopefully that'll be allowed to happen. We'll see, well, we're watching that. We'll see what happens with that. The other big issue where watching is on Wednesday, and Senate Republicans at about nine thirty on Wednesday, the same day that Donald Trump will be going to visit the Oval Office and Joe Biden anyway they want to, they will be choosing a majority leader. Senate Republicans expect, I fully expect that they're gonna have at least fifty three members in their conference and including Dave McCormick. He is expected to vote, even though Casey has not conceded and McCormick is not being admitted to the Freshman orientation anyway.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Van's can vote. Senators who are retiring may not vote. There are three major candidates Senator Senate Minority Whip John Thune, former Majority Whip John Cornyn, and Florida Senator Rick Scott. Donald Trump, as of now, is not endorsed a candidate. Elon Musk has endorsed a candidate. He actually came out against John Thune, saying it would be the top choice for Democrats. The concern of Republicans is that somebody has not been liked by well, somebody that just recently in a book, you know, just trash. Donald Trump has the name Mitch McConnell, and his two closest deputies, or two of the closest deputies, have been John Thune and John Corny. I have nothing against either one of them, to be very very clear on this, however, and Elon Musk saying Thune would be the top choice of Democrats. If all fifty three prospective Republicans who were expected to be senators next year of vote, the magic number then would be twenty seven. It but it's not the first past, first past the post of the leading candidate scores twenty, another one where to get say nineteen, and one other got fourteen. The one with the fewest votes would then be forced to drop out. Then the two candidates with the highest vote total would go to a second ballot. Now, what I don't like about all of this is that conference votes for leadership are typically always conducted via a secret ballot. I would like that process to end I'd like every single American to know how they vote. Why did they do it in secret? Why did they do it behind closed doors? Why did they do it, you know, a secret ballot.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: That I am supporting is my Florida Senator here in the Free State of Florida, Rick Scott, because I think Rick Scott is just not only immensely qualified, but he's a mover and shaker and I think would be the strongest support for President Trump's agenda.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: It's not out of friendship, it is out of who do I think would be the single best, you know, leader who advanced this make America great Again agenda?
Speaker 2: And you have to assume you don't have four years.
Speaker 1: You have to assume you have to get this agenda, and that includes borders, law and order, energy dominance, you know, a world of peace hopefully, and you have to get to get this done very quickly, the economy of inflation under control quickly, anyway, Senator Rick Scott, from my Free State of Florida. Senator, great to have you back. It is my pleasure. I hope you win this. I think that I don't like the fact that this is anonymous vote. I don't like the fact that they're rushing this vote. I don't like what they're doing to Dave McCormick. I want your thoughts on all of it.
Speaker 3: Well, this is what happened, Daven colomick is similar to what happened to me. We won by fifty seven thousand votes six years ago, and we actually went through three recounts, and so they didn't let me come to orientation because I was going through the recounts, which is a little bit different in Dave's case.
Speaker 4: But you weren't.
Speaker 2: You weren't declared the winner, if I remember correct.
Speaker 3: No, we weren't in a Yeah, we were in a recount, so so we could we you know, they went through the numbers and we were in you know, there's a number you hated to in every state, and so we were in in the middle of a recount. So but you know, Mark Alive came down. He said, even though we were had by fifty seven thousand votes, he said, we're going to win to the courts. And that's what he's trying to do with Dave McCormick. Dave McCormick is a great is going to be a great tender. He won the election fair and square, and I look forward to serving with him. But what we all have to understand is we have to win our elections. We have to prove we won our elections, and the difercrats are going to try to use the legal system to try to beat this, and so we've got to be prepared to do it. And I know Dave's prepared. I talk to him about it, and he's going to prevail here. So it's too bad what Market Lives and Chuck Schumer a doing. But Dave McCormick will prevail and he'll be our fifty third Republican senator. So I'm excited to see.
Speaker 1: Well, will will he be allowed to go to freshman orientation or does Schumer make that decision?
Speaker 2: That's his sole decision.
Speaker 3: My understanding is just like it. Well, in my case, I was not the declared winner, but in my case, it's mind had Chuck Schumer's not going to let even go to it. So I actually never really went through orientation when I came up here with it. That was a couple of people when I came up, but never went really through it. So it's it's too bad. It's just it's it's mean spirited by by Schumer and Schumer's case, but that's you know, that's what Schumer's like.
Speaker 1: So well, let's talk about the race for a majority leader of what you're a part of. Uh, I've known you a long time and a lot of people don't know about your success in business and being a CEO and somebody that just know he just knows how to get things done. And I understand that that these are lieutenants of Mitch McConnell. I don't know if you saw the comments of Mitch McConnell quoted in a book recently, but I thought they were atrocious and it just bothers me that this is going to be an anonymous process.
Speaker 2: Why is it anonymous?
Speaker 3: I don't think it should be. YEA. By the way, happy veterans date everybody. I had the opportunity to serve in the Navy. My dad was one of three thousand people that did all four combat jump today second Airborne Jade Vance is the first Marine and he was also enlisted first Marine. Vice President elect. Which is it's a great day. I mean that Veterans Day is always a wonderful day. So here's what's happening. This is Donald Trump has a mandate. The public gave him a mandate. So I'm running because I'm a business guy that can get things done and I completely on board with trump agenda. Now here's what I did. I'm the luckiest guy probably in the country. I grew up in the country where my mom said, even though we live in public housing, even though you don't need to know who your dad is, you can be anything. And so I believe it. So I built the largest hospital company after I serve in the Navy, I build a variety of manufacturing companies, and I live the dream of the country. I don't want that dream to go away. And Donald Trump is fighting for that dream. So I know. The way you get things done. The way you get things done is you do what Donald Trump is doing. You set an objective, you go to the team, you have a plan with a timeline with the responsible parties. You measure yourself and you accomplish things. That's what we have to do in the Center. If we're gonna get Trump nominees done, it's a process. If we're gonna get reconciliation done to keep our taxes low, it's a process. We want to get Trump's bills done. It's a process and so what we need to this is not a dictatorship job. This is this how do you get stuff done?
Speaker 5: Job?
Speaker 3: And that's my background and that's why I'm run it. I want the Trump agenda accomplished. That's what the American public wants, all right.
Speaker 1: So the magic number is twenty seven. I know you've been talking to a lot of your colleagues. Many of your colleagues have called me about it. What number do you think you're at as of today?
Speaker 6: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Sean? I mean, most people right now are I've got I've got a variety of people have come out publicly supported me. Marco has Ram, Paul has Tuberville.
Speaker 1: Has Hagerty, has Mie, Mike Lee has has Senator Cruise come out for you.
Speaker 6: Not yet.
Speaker 2: He might be feeling pressure because of the Texas connection. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, but most people are not saying where they are. So you know, I'm optimistic because I've talked to everybody, and what everybody wants is what I'm talking about. What do they want? They want to They want change, they want to be treated as equals, they want to have an agenda, They want to be part of a team. They know we have to work with the House. They know I have a great working relationship with Trump. They don't have a great working relationship with the leadership in the House, starting with Mike, Jonathan, Tom, Member Steve's to Scalise. They know I'm a business guy, so actually I believe I'm going to win, but we won't know. And you know it's it's a secret.
Speaker 4: Dollars.
Speaker 3: They're rushing the boat. It's going to be windy. We are to you to we got to take more time to have a more conversation about this is this should be a leadership job of what do we want to accomplish job? But you know, it is what it is. So I'm I'm very you know, Elon Musk has supported me. Robert Kennedy has supported me. A variety of people have come out.
Speaker 2: And support I'm very what about Sean Hannity is reporting that doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Has supported me. A bunch of your buddies have supported me. I talked to Uh. I mean Tucker Carlson has supported me. That you know a lot of your friends are supporting me. So uh, and I'm very appreciaive to be on your show, by the way, and your support. But you know, Sean, I want to tell you I love I love what you do every day because you care. You care every day you and you're not getting up because it's good for you or a bad for you. Care because it's good for everybody. And that's why you do what you do every day.
Speaker 1: I love our country and I want our country fixed. Yeah, I'll be honest that that is now my sole motivation.
Speaker 2: That is it for me.
Speaker 1: And this election scared me, and I'm so grateful to the American people for getting it right in spite of all the lying and propaganda.
Speaker 3: Sean, think about what's happened in Florida, all right, think about what happened my fourteen years from Renford government.
Speaker 6: Twenty ten.
Speaker 3: We went from five hundred and sixty eight thousand more Democrats and Republicans to more than a million more Republicans, and we won by one point four million votes. Donald Trump and I did. We won Miami Dade by ten points. We won Osciola County, which is the Puerto Rican county, by two. We won in every metropolitan area in the state but two. So I mean we are considerate. I think it's the center of the Republican Party of America, and so the country has changed. They want we're downdfrump souls. They want would you talk about every day? They want the chance that everybody lived the dream of this country. That's what you talk about every day. So, I mean, you've had an unbelievable impact on how people think about where we're going as a country. So I just want to thank you for what you do.
Speaker 1: I thank you for what you do, and honestly, this is so important. I think these two years are critical and there is so much work to be done and we're going to have to We're going to have to accomplish it quickly, and having the House and Senate will be helpful. Not having the biggest majorities means that everybody's got a pull in the same direction. But I just, uh, anyway, I really appreciate what you're putting yourself out there. I think you'd be a great majority leader. I don't have anything against your competitors. I just want the strongest voice that will fight the hardest, because Democrats fight hard. I know Chuck Schumer well and this He's unrelenting in terms of how he plays this game. And I think that, you know, we need to be strong back and fair unlike that they're not fair anyway, Senator Rick Scott, great state, fre State of Florida, Thank you, sir, appreciate it. We're going to be watching closely on Wednesday. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know.
Speaker 3: Thanks Sean, thanks for your support.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is my friend, my colleague on this Veterans Day. He himself has served this country as a hero like every other veteran, and anyway, we welcome. He's the co host of Fox and Friends Weekends. Pete HeiG Seth is with us, sir.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 1: There any news out there? It's been a very slow news couple of weeks here. It's not much at all to talk about.
Speaker 4: A minor leadership change, you know, nothing too difficult.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the death of legacy media? And by that, if you look at everything that they have thrown in Donald Trump for the last nine years, and and everybody was using it. Big tech did it, the big three networks did it, All these liberal cable channels did it. Every major newspaper in the country did it. And the American people they have rejected them. Completely, and as far as I'm concerned, their influence is over. It's finished, it's done.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: And I think if they're being honest with themselves, Sean, they actually agree with you. You are not wrong. They have done it to themselves. It was a flow and steady denigration that was.
Speaker 6: First based in bias.
Speaker 4: We always talked about media bias, and then there was you know, preferences, and they're putting their finger on the scale. It became outright propaganda and deception and lies. And now it's all cloaked in the term of that. You're well aware of the worst term you can that media ever uses, which is missing disinformation, which is really just information and speech. They don't like their their sensor their their first censorship regime. And thankfully because of talk radio, because of folks like you, because of Fox News, and now because of social media and podcasts, they can't censor everything thanks to Elon Musk, and they've been exposed. The emperor has no clothes. They've never been unbiased. People are smart enough to see through it, and Donald Trump had the courage to call him out on you see, this has always been the case. When you finally labeled them fake news and took them on and kept taking them on despite the law fair they roared back as the sort of Marxists in hiding that they were. And then they just started censoring in line and everybody saw it. So if they couldn't do it this time, their influences could put And that's a great thing for our republic.
Speaker 1: You know, it's amazing to watch this. I call the state run media mob. Reaction to this, let's go to ms DNZ joy reads suggesting that Donald Trump will deport people in the US illegally. If you're brown, you might not stick around. I mean turning this into a race issue rather than a law and order issue. And I want to get your reaction to some of the other crazy things that have been said, but listen to this one first.
Speaker 4: There will be American citizens who will end up being deported because they're not going to do this with precision.
Speaker 6: They're going to do it.
Speaker 2: That's a Meat Acts approach.
Speaker 7: With the Meat Acts approach and also with dmail naturalization, meaning don't think because you have a green car and came through the right way, if you're brown, you may not stick around. I don't think they care whether you.
Speaker 2: Have a green cart or not.
Speaker 7: They're pulling people out and taking people out of this country, whether they like it or not ali or whether you vote for them or not.
Speaker 1: Surprised, it's the same narrative that people that support Trump are garbage. It's the same narrative they are racist, that they are fascists, that they are Nazis, etc. Staying on MSDNC, you have this guy Eddie Glaude claiming protecting whiteness fear of minority kids in TV commercials propelled Donald Trump to victory. You just can't be any more wrong in your analysis.
Speaker 4: But here it is.
Speaker 5: Whenever the incoherence of the country comes into full view, the tricky magic of falling into place, falling behind a notion of whiteness that can hold off. The reason why all hell is breaking loose economically, right, is because big government is putting his thumb on the scale and redistributing redistributed resources from deserving people to undeserving people.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So there's this sense right that whiteness is under threat the demographic shifts the country, isn't All of these racially ambiguous children on Cheerio's commercials are confusing the hell out of me.
Speaker 1: The only problem is minorities and greater percentages and numbers than ever before voted for Donald Trump. Got to give credit where credit is due. Bill Maher calling liberals brats and snobs, and then sparring with John Heilman over Kamala being more popular when she was well, I'll let you hear it, when.
Speaker 8: Elon Musk coasted And this is well before he was a trumper, this is three or four years. He was just the richest man in the world. And a number of the cast members, I'm saying it live like they wouldn't. They didn't want to deal with him. I didn't exactly boycott, but they made it plain. And I was thinking, really, you have Elon Musk on your show for a week. You could talk to one of the most interesting people the world has ever produced, even about this issue that bothers you so much that he's so rich and lots of people aren't. But no, you don't want to even deal with him.
Speaker 2: That's what I hate about the left, Your glass you know.
Speaker 9: Brass, and your snobs and people all like that. There's never been anybody who's had the difficulty of that situation elevated that late Nikamman, Why what to run away from?
Speaker 2: You know this the vice prest the United States is they say, shoving up broom closet for three and a half years. I know you couldn't she was more popular in there.
Speaker 9: Yes, well, I mean it is this idea that in a mass the idea of a mass media age, that one hundred and seven days.
Speaker 1: Is not long enough to know somebody who are I mean great observation. What is your take about how the left in this country is reacting, because they certainly don't understand what happened on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: No, I mean they're reacting according to type, honestly, I mean according to who they are. They're the actual racist because behind every corner they see the boogeyman of racism or sexism, or patriarchy or you know, misogyny, you name it, you name it, that's the problem. And because that's that's the water they swim in, it's.
Speaker 3: The air they breathe, it's the.
Speaker 4: Litigation mindset that they have. I don't think they can undo it, Sean. I think there's plenty of ways they could reasonably step back and say, hey, the whole pronoun thing, the whole kids in you know, men and women's bathrooms, the kids, boys and girls sports, all of a sudden, may the lead back away from that. They can't. It's the intellectual base of how they identify as siloed gender and racial groups. And what Donald Trump said was, I don't care who you are, where you're from, Richard, poor, black or white. You are an individual, and you know, effectively saying you're creating the image of God. You're one person. You have a vote for your life, and for your family, and for the things that interest you that are important to you.
Speaker 3: Vote for me.
Speaker 4: Because I think I'll do more of that than she would. And that worked, and they overcome the media as well. So I think take even an issue like issue like women's and boys in girls' bathrooms, I don't think they can back away from that. So when Trump bans say transgenders in the military, which I think he will, they'll lose their mind and they'll suddenly be even more pro trands than they were before. And I think average people will say that doesn't comport with what's important in my life.
Speaker 1: I want, I will, well, what's going to happen. I suspect with the appointment of Tom Homan. I mean there are in this country known terrorists. We have over twelve and a half million people Harris and Biden have led into this country. We have cartel members, we have gang members. I have scrolled the names of dozens and dozens of Americans that have been murdered by Harris Biden allegedly illegal immigrants and raped and have been victims. Hundreds and hundreds have been victims of violent crimes. All the cartel members, all the gang members, all the known terrorists that are here, known murderers that are here.
Speaker 2: But we don't know where they are.
Speaker 1: I've been predicting this country is likely going to be a victim of a terror attack because of these open borders. I pray to God I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong.
Speaker 4: Pete, I'm surprised you haven't been proven right yet, and I pray you are proven wrong. I mean, the threat level is unlike what those that know know that. It's unlike what anything we've ever seen before. And this moment in time is probably when we've been the most vulnerable. I think the guy with the toughest job in the country right now, besides Donald Trump, is going to be Tom Homan. Not because figuring out who to deport is hard. Everything he's laid out makes complete sense. We have the laws on the book. The left doesn't want these people gone. Trump does. He can find them and deport them. It's out. The outraged machine is going to be twenty twenty on steroids, beyond anything I think we can conceivably fathom. And Tom Holman's going to have to have a stiff spine and do what he's always done, staring down and say we're following the law.
Speaker 3: You're hyperbole doesn't matter here.
Speaker 4: And that's going to be a great indication of how much the left even remotely recognizes that there's going to mandate for some change here, starting at the southern order, starting with the criminal it makes too much. And then and thematerics with known foreigners who wish to do us ill, Let's find them and figure it out. Tom Holman, Trump want to do that, and that makes sense. That's why they voted for him.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, so you have played a big part in the success of the Fox Nation what we call the Patriot Awards. We have the sixth Annual Patriot Awards and tickets, by the way, or on sale if people want to go. It's going to be at the Tilla Center at Long Island University, not far from where I used to live when I did live in New York. You might have heard I've moved, you know, Pete well Man. I don't think I said it enough and anyway, but I will be there for that day because it's such a special event. What do you tell people about Sean You've.
Speaker 4: Always You've been a parted from the beginning as well. It's because you're a patriot. You love the country and you want to honor those who never sought the recommend that you see the spotlight. They never thought being recognized. But that's what the Patriot Awards is all about. So I wanted to talk to your audience, the most patriotic audience in America, and encourage them to come out and join us on December fifth. I mean, it was already going to be a party. Now with what happened on November fifth, it's going to be a huge gathering of patriots fired up to be reminded yet again why America is the greatest country on Earth. It's because of everyday people who do unsung things that are beautiful, based on faith, based on family, based on the flag. So December fifth, Fox Nation Patriot Awards the Tilla Center at Long Island University just outside of New York, New York. Easy flight to Laguardi our JFK tickets are still available. Not many, but there are some. Foxnation dot com slash Patriot Awards. Foxnation dot Com slash Patriots. Come meet Sean Hannity and hang out with us.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a reason for most people now to stay away. I really appreciate that. But look, Pete, you've been working hard. You're a dear friend. I love everything you do, and on this Veterans Day, it's great to have you on. You're a true American hero patriot. God bless you, God bless all the veterans on this day.
Speaker 4: Like way Sean less of best, thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Speaking of helping heroes, that's what the Tunnel to Twers Foundation is all about, and they support America's greatest heroes, US service members first responders who die or are catastrophically injured in the line of duty. The foundation also helps homeless vets. They help Gold Star families the fall and first responder families. They offer smart homes and homeless veterans programs. In other words, they honor the sacrifices made for us by the men and women who risk their lives their bodies for our country and our communities. Now they have their Never Forget programs and they engage in nine to eleven remembrances all around the countries. They have over eighty runs around the country, walks, climbs, dozens and dozens of golf outings every year. They have their nine to Eleven Institute to help kids, you know, educate them from K through twelve about America's darkest day so we never forget. But the only way this amazing work continues is through your generosity, and we hope you'll join us here a team, Hannity and commit to eleven dollars a month so we can continue to pay back all their sacrifice for us. Go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Speaker 6: The Final Hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the Final Hour Free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. All right, let's get to our busyphones on this Monday, Tom is in Vegas, kadon Radio.
Speaker 2: Tom, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 6: Sir A big fan, big fan, but a bigger shout out. It's got to go to all you people at Fox for getting us out of this terrible trap we were about to fall into. You guys saved our country. Okay, you guys, the whole staff, Ted Cruz, the whole crew, everybody that's step.
Speaker 1: Can I add to it and be and you're very kind, You're very generous, and you're you know, I view it this way and tell me if I'm wrong. Aren't we all really just spokes in a wheel? And in other words, for a wheel to really work efficiently, you needed every spoke to do its part. And Okay, so for some people that was that was voting early, for some people who's voting and inconveniently taking part of their day to go vote on election day, and for other people who was donating money, and for other people was you know, becoming pole watchers. For other people who was donating their time if they were attorneys. Everybody did their part and I'm just looking at it as a team effort, including you, yourself hated by you guys.
Speaker 6: If you guys weren't the voice, we would be in the dark ages for a long time. You guys saved our country by speaking up. No one else would have been motivated to do it. I mean, you know that whole other side is they can't tell the truth they told They didn't tell the truth about Russia. They didn't tell the truth about the laptop, they didn't tell the truth about Joe's mental state, the border. We can go on and on. That's all the Democrats do is lie, you guys on it all to light. And I'm telling you, you know, is there patriotic and I love it.
Speaker 1: And now I got to give credit to one other group of people. I have the best staff on radio, the best staff on TV, and we work hard to get you news and information. We know that the state run media mob will ever give you, and we and then all of you that listen. I mean, if you don't listen, if you don't watch the show, my TV show, I don't have a show. So we just try to do it differently. And I think that they have abandoned and there is no more trust in state run media.
Speaker 2: It is over for them. Legacy media is dead.
Speaker 1: And the only reason we will stay successful is if we stay true to as long as we have fidelity to the truth and we fight for the things that matter to the people that actually make the country great, and that's people like you.
Speaker 6: A big, big shout out to you, guys. I'm telling you. Let me ask you this the where's Tom Brokaw? Where are all these people that used to be journalists, that were like the godfathers of journalism? They stayed quiet for the last eight years. Why didn't they step up? And this is wrong? This ain't right. Calling people racist and names that any right, that's not America.
Speaker 2: Uh, their voices are deafening.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Peter Jennings, I knew him years ago, got along great with him. Tim Rush that I knew, got along great with him. I got along with Tom Brokaw too, To be very honest, he's older now, maybe not as involved. I'll cut him some slack. Dan Rather is still the radical left us he's always been. I don't really care because it's his voice is meaningless. Julia Roberts' voice is meaningless. George Clooney the jackass he is had no impact and they tried their hardest. The light of the American people oprah, Wow, you got paid a lot. Apparently got paid money to do that event for Kama. Pretty sickening to me.
Speaker 2: I got to run.
Speaker 1: God bless you and everyone in this audience, everyone on my team, all hands on deck. We pulled it off, and the country, thankfully can get on the right track. That's what's important to me. We'll continue. Have you ever thought about what charities and causes the brands that you give your hard earned money to support. Well, Pure Talk, my cell phone company, supports veterans. Now, this is a veteran lead company. It is their passion project. And that's why Pure Talk has alleviated ten million dollars in veterans debt. And that's why they donate tens of thousands of dollars every month to help prevent veterans suicide. It's also why they just don't fifty thousand dollars to micro Works providing scholarships two veterans learning the trades after their active duty. You get the exact same service at about half the cost, the same five G network, the same cell towers, and you're also helping veterans. It's win, win, win, just style. Pound two to fifty, say the keyword save now. The switch is simple, it is fast, it is easy. And by the way, they hire Americans right here in America to handle the jobs to serve you. Pound two to fifty keywords save now from our friends of Pure Talk, America's wireless company.