Speaker 1: All right, guys.
Speaker 2: Injuries from the game. Ernardo just his toe. He'll be day to day here. Kittle had some hamstring irritation today, so we'll see how the week goes with him, see how he feels on Wednesday. And same thing with Mitch Wishnowski with his his back flared up a little. So we're gonna evaluate some treatment options this week and let's see how he deals in the next couple of days. That's it from the game, Go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, Kyle. Did you feel the need to address with the players the situation that occurred after day's final missed field goal?
Speaker 2: I didn't initially. I mean I didn't initially. I mean after the game and stuff. I mean I didn't think it was too big of a deal. But you know, after getting home and seeing it all on Sports Center and everything and all that stuff, I wanted to make sure I did and talk to the guys about it, talk to the number of guys on the team, and we squashed it and we're good.
Speaker 3: Your status find with where things stand now?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, totally. I think it was a little bit overreaction, and you know, I don't think you know, he never want Devo to throw a baby punch or anything on anybody in her own team. But people also wasn't saying anything bad to Jake like it sounded. He was meeting him on the field telling him to lock in. You know, the same thing I'll tell to an offensive players just drop some balls or meet some penalties or something. You never sit there and belittle anybody or trying to embarrass anyone. You try to challenge guys that you believe in and a way of that's how we speak to each other and telling someone they need to focus and lock in because we know you can do this. And I like Pep's attentions on it. I mean, he's got his kickers back, and but I think he kind of interpreted wrong with Debo was doing to him and overreacted a little bit, and Devo didn't like that and got him out of his face. And that's really about where it ended.
Speaker 4: Karl.
Speaker 5: Do you have in house fines for that kind of thing or does this not rise to that level?
Speaker 2: No, I find people for breaking rules.
Speaker 4: This is just.
Speaker 2: People being football players and dealing with stuff on the sidelines. And I didn't really chalk that up to a big deal at all.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ukle Nick Bot said afterwards he was affected by his, uh, his hip issue and that he kind of affected his play. He still got a couple of late pressures in his sack. Did he come out of this game okay?
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, he came out all right. I mean, I'm sure it's sore and stuff. You know, anytime you missed most of the week of practice and everything, that's gonna affect you.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He battled hard throughout the game, and I thought he was real impressive there on those last two drives, some one getting the sack and a couple of run plays that he did there inside the ten where I thought he did a good job too.
Speaker 3: What's the uh, what's the coaching point for Dreell Louder on that play? Is it just to be aware where the returner is at all times?
Speaker 2: Oh, without a doubt, something you got to talk about a lot, because I mean, everybody coaches gunners to push the jammers into the punt returner, especially at a high pund like that, and so something that you got to be aware of. You've got to always get out of the way at the last second, or those guys will always try to drive you into the punter. It's your job to get out of the way. It's not the punter's job to the punt returner.
Speaker 5: To look at you.
Speaker 3: Do you anticipate opening the windows for any players this week as far as off an injury list, and.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna get Conleen back this week. We'll see on Kevin, I don't expect us to do it to Dre this week, So no, no new guys.
Speaker 1: Kyle.
Speaker 6: At the start of the season, you mentioned sort of a desire to avoid having Christian take You know, I have a ton of touches like he did last year. Does him does him being out affect that or where do you sort of feel in that in terms of you know, he was wrote he wrote him pretty hard in his first game back.
Speaker 2: I didn't think we wrote him pretty hard, But no, I think we're good with it, and we'll see how this year goes. That was our first game with him. I think he had nineteen touches, which thinks a little less than he had last year. But you know, it was our first game back with him, and we didn't want him to go too many series in a row. We started taking him out. I think we did it in between two series in the first half and once we only had one drive in the third quarter and we got into that fourth quarter. We weren't taking him out on the fourth So we'll see how the year goes with it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kyle, what's what's the any update on Charvarius and what do you expect timing wise on his return.
Speaker 2: I think there's a chance for him to come back this week and just talking to him over the weekend. I haven't got a chance to talk to him today, so probably do that sooner than later and see where he's at. But I got no updates.
Speaker 4: Right now, Kyle.
Speaker 5: When when Felici Autam was downgraded out did he have a setback or is that just something you do when you're not gonna play him?
Speaker 2: Now, that's just something you do when you're not gonna play.
Speaker 4: Him, Okay, h.
Speaker 3: The addition of Nick McLeod today is that kind of looking at special teams and and needing an injection of a player who can help you in that area.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's that you went out.
Speaker 3: The I'm sorry the you guys added Nick McLeod. A cornerback to the practice squad today is that do you anticipate him making an immediate contribution on special teams?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it was like that. I Know'll probably getting a vet with gipping here and release and amos and stuff, just how it chalks up, and just getting another guy in here for deaths.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Chase Lucas is also helps out Allow a lot on our scout team. He's had a CAF here, So it wasn't able to practice last week, won't be able to this week either.
Speaker 4: Kyle, Kyle, if you removed the last names on the jerseys the last two games, it seems like Delandre Campbell has been one of you guys best defenders. Did something quick? Did it take a couple of months for him to get used to your style of football? How would you describe what you seen from Campbell in the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, I thought, I think you're accurate on that. I think versus Dallas, I thought Dallas was his best game of the year, and I thought this game was maybe even better. So I've always Devandre is a very good player. He's done it, and he did in Atlanta, he did in Arizona, he's done it in Green Bay, and he's done some real good things here. It's just getting used to our scheme, and he gets better and better each week, and but on these last two games have been his best and he's getting more confidence playing in it. Just our style and kind of how we do things, just you know, everything's a little bit different and playing next to all new guys and everything. But I'm going to be more happy with him and his journey throughout this year.
Speaker 1: After data about uh bake Moody's performance, any any thread to his misses when you watch it or what I mean, There's been a lot of chatter obviously about his tough day. How do you how do you view it twenty four hours later?
Speaker 2: Not much different? I mean, he missed three kicks. I thought it was you know, it wasn't the easiest place.
Speaker 3: To kick in.
Speaker 2: It's the wind was weird, especially the direction that he missed the stuff it was. It was different, but it was, you know, a few big kicks and came back and hit his first game winner on a walkoff. So I thought he finished so well and move on to next week with it.
Speaker 5: Thanks you more, guys, How did you feel about to play at the of the back end of the secondary? I mean the pass rush wasn't always there, but they seemed to hold up pretty well, particularly the rookies Green and Mustapa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought they did a real good job. You know, they eliminated some big plays. The one time they got us on a double move. Renarded the hell of a job of covering and getting that get to getting the ball out without getting the p I. You know, just with not having Mooney, with Rinardo going out in the game. You know, Rock even coming in had a penalty but then had the huge player on the goal line that that stopped him and made him settle for a field goal instead of a touchdown. And I thought I had a hell of a game. I thought those guys did a real good job.
Speaker 5: And one more.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: Good, that's it. No more guys, all right, Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm