Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Click everybody, let's see. I have a whole list of things. I'm just gonna start from the top of the page. Raymundo said he got a weird text about his vehicle. Is this the same your sev still gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I reset that for everybody.
Speaker 1: Chase Matthews was on the shop. Matthews on the show and he goes, hey, your vehicle sucks, and I go, yeah, it might be engine. There's a wiper problem. I said there was leaking oil and he goes, well, I can fix that. I said, all right, cool.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's a fun.
Speaker 1: Bit, and also that's free labor.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: And so he comes fix it up. I believe it's about a month ago. And so then he's had my car ever since.
Speaker 3: He used to be a mechanic. What I've heard is he does, Yes, it is gonna be free when he fixes stuff. There's not gonna be no bill. But he's gone. He's a tour he's got a song that's I'm in the Old Charters. Is on the road three days a week, so I know he's working on it when he's home. They tell you give you any idea when it's going to be back? And what was the text? You guy?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just never got a timetable, so I was always curious. My wife too, because I've been stealing her vehicle. And the text goes it was from a random number I didn't even know or have in my phone. It said, you're do you have a trailblazer? It's parked in an alley in Goodletsville?
Speaker 5: What scoob?
Speaker 3: Did my car gets stole?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: How about they know it was you?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: I have no idea? Did you respond to it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking that, yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe he broke into my vehicle and I have all kinds of papers that have my phone number on it inside the vehicle. You think a thief that would break in would then call you to let you know, or I mean it got parted and it was just there, still left it and someone just looked.
Speaker 3: What was your response?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I'd explained the situation to him, which made no sense. I go, my friend borrowed my car to do some work on it, and he goes, what I mean, it sounded like I had robbed my own car.
Speaker 3: It's under like then I was making a story up and no idea when you're getting it back. But what happened to the car? Did they toe it or anything?
Speaker 1: No car is good. It was all confirmed. It was my car was in a safe spot. Just a lack of communication.
Speaker 3: But text howdy, get your number if they didn't break into it.
Speaker 1: These artists all have people, so it's just one of his people wondering why there was a vehicle in the alley behind his house or I have no idea where it was at it.
Speaker 3: But how did he know it was your car to text you?
Speaker 1: Because the door was opened, and so he looked at he literally, yeah, that's probably.
Speaker 5: It's not the passenger door, right because you can't open that one. It's got a big day exactly.
Speaker 1: But Scuba sorted it out and timetable is we're still good to go, still working on it.
Speaker 3: He had some video or something of an update that it is getting work done on it. Yeah, it takes that dent. It's not getting parted that dent in that side door passenger door. Okay, that's good to know. Yeah, lunchbox has ah. He called it a pitch. I don't know if this is like a play on words, but you know our home run derby that we're going to do in the Bobby Bonch Olympics. Yes, was pitch a pun Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I know how we're gonna find a picture.
Speaker 6: Okay, We're gonna go to the store and buy a pitching machine and we then we just take it back when we're done.
Speaker 2: It's so easy.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. I don't like the buy something, use it and then take it.
Speaker 2: No, No, we decided we didn't like the way the pitch.
Speaker 3: Just decide. You can't decide ahead of time that you're not.
Speaker 6: We'll buy a pitching machine and if we don't like it, we'll take it back. I mean, it's so smart because then it's a consistent pitch. Everybody gets the exact same pitch.
Speaker 3: How much is a pitching machine?
Speaker 5: I haven't even looked them up because that is gonna be problematic.
Speaker 3: We're not. No, it's not. Yes, it's a different pictures not because in home runer would be the person picks the person the pitches to them, sometimes their dad's and now as they're pitching coat.
Speaker 5: We're all going to bring a relative to pitch to us.
Speaker 3: But Eddie, if I pick you to pitch to me. I don't have to swing if I don't want to, and then you can. If I do, you can pick me to pitch for you. So we kind of owe each other. Ok. You guys are making things way too complicated.
Speaker 6: Eddie, Are you telling me that if Bobby's hits like ten home runs and you're out to play, he's gonna give you great pitches?
Speaker 5: But no, But I do understand what he's saying though, because like you can pick anybody, I can pitch it a thousand times. He doesn't have to swing.
Speaker 3: I never have.
Speaker 2: Eventually you're gonna swing because you're gonna be.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna like wear you out and be like, let's all day long. I'm gonna throw you bad pitches till you give up.
Speaker 2: We can get a pitching machine for two hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: You can buy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get it. I have nothing to do with it. I'm not taking anything back after I buy it.
Speaker 2: Or we can get the high end one for six hundred and take it back.
Speaker 3: There's one I'm looking at now for twenty five hundred.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 3: That's good because it's not that big of a deal. We can kick off. Kevin can come and pitch to everybody. Oh that's true, Natral. You can pick anybody you want. It's not even neutral. Pick anybody you want, because if I pitch to you first, Eddie, I pitch to you, then I'm gonna give you a good ball so you can pitch. I'm gonna ask you to pitch to me.
Speaker 5: Whoever gives me good balls, I'll pitch good love good balls. I love good balls.
Speaker 3: Thinkboy Eddie's know oning for loving good balls. I hit balls out of the park. Yeah, they're good. So I'm not buying a pitching machine to take it back. That feels a bit like I don't know fraud. No, well, how you described it was, then we decide we don't know. You've decided, Well.
Speaker 6: Maybe no, maybe we don't to light the way it pitches. Maybe it's not our style, So.
Speaker 3: Then maybe we don't take it back when we do, like how pitches.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: So you get it.
Speaker 5: One hundred dollars, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if that is any good though. A hundred bucks got to be.
Speaker 3: Cheap, even cheaper us doing this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a heather heater cruiser curve minute, Yeah, said Heather, I said Heather first, because I'm misread words are hard.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we're going to I still think, because we're going to go be efficient. Can you imagine having to set up on a pitch of machine.
Speaker 2: It's real easy and then literally takes seconds.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, how are you going to get it?
Speaker 2: Driving a car?
Speaker 3: How are you going to get it?
Speaker 2: Go to the store?
Speaker 3: How are you going to pay for it?
Speaker 2: A credit card?
Speaker 3: With who's credit card?
Speaker 2: I'll pay my credit card and then just put it back on the credit card.
Speaker 3: Okay. I don't want anything to do with taking it back. I don't want to know.
Speaker 5: Well, that's him, that's him, though, that's it's all on him.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, if you guys don't want to use it, I'll be the only one that uses it. That's fine.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have somebody throw to me just how I wanted to pitch the machine anyway, And.
Speaker 5: I think somebody has to like put the ball in there and like feed it.
Speaker 3: He's faster, he could probably do it and run back. Yeah, ok and hit it over. We're going to fight more about the actual doing it than actually while we do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, they predict that there's gonna be a lot of arguing too. Like during the games.
Speaker 3: I think there'll be more arguing just to get us there in the rules, and there will be actually playing. We have a Papa shot spot yet.
Speaker 5: Oh we found that there's one even closer. What is Papa Shot ten Roof? Can we get in it? They're open early, man, every time I drive by, they're open. People are drinking already.
Speaker 3: At eleven eleven o'clock. Okay, let's look.
Speaker 5: And plus McKitty here in the building, he like practically owns the place.
Speaker 3: Ten Roof is open from eleven am to three am.
Speaker 1: Hey, scratch that we talked to McKitty and that hoop's broken.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, Morgan, what do you what do you find? Well?
Speaker 7: Ray would really like to do the Green Hills Papa Shot. He feels like that's the best one, right, is what we confirm. It's a new sporting bar, it's in Green Hills and it's open at eleven, so you should be good. And and then for golfing, there's one by Eddie's house. It's out in antis well, I say out in that range. It's just far away Winslow Avenue, so it's a little bit of a drive. So I personally think you should do put shack. It does have a little bit more challenges, but that could just make it more fun.
Speaker 3: What's put shack.
Speaker 2: Where you gonna answer trivia questions?
Speaker 7: Well, there's only one that has a trivia game other the other than that, though that each one comes with a different challenge. It's no different than playing mini golf on a specific place.
Speaker 3: Like challenges, brain challenges.
Speaker 5: There's only one that.
Speaker 7: Has a trivia and then you just have to hit it one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Got it. It's a challenge though, like a mouth.
Speaker 2: So some of them have some moving that's many.
Speaker 7: Some you have to hit in ping pong balls like so it's just no different than regular.
Speaker 2: It's just different challenge where you have to hit ping pong balls and I don't know they're they're like, uh so.
Speaker 3: You guys don't even know you're negative against it the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm asking what you're saying body hitting ping pong?
Speaker 7: Alright, you're hitting a golf ball into I was thinking of ping pong looks awesome. Yeah, I think it's a great spot and it's close by.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this place? I've never seen. Yeah, I've never been, but I've seen it. It's like there's a lot of tech involved, and.
Speaker 7: I think all the challenges add to.
Speaker 2: The mini golf.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean pinball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there is a pinball and that's kind of like that if you put the ball into something and then it shoots it out.
Speaker 3: It's it's mini golf, just it's just new or mini golf. That's technology. And there's one with.
Speaker 5: The red solo cups.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm talking about, ping pong that you have to shoot your golf into a like beer pong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this looks like mini golf, just a current version. Let's just do that.
Speaker 2: I think it would be fun.
Speaker 3: Our brand new mini golf. It's mini golf. Our brand new minigolf experience lies you and your crew to go head to head in a series of putting games. There's also full service, but that's what we should do on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Spy and they're open during the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good luck on hold too. If you don't get the trivia question right, you don't get to play the whole.
Speaker 8: But then you gotta have smarts too.
Speaker 7: You can't just be it's just it's one trivia question.
Speaker 3: Lunch is only laying seventeen old. Sorry, dude, dang, he's say you're dumb.
Speaker 7: They're also if I can answer the trivia questions correctly, you guys will be fine.
Speaker 3: And we can all just try to answer the tritification together just so we can do it. Yeah, it's not about the trivia question.
Speaker 1: I know it's not. But I'm like purest of the game of Putt putt, and when I got the trivia question, I was like, what is this?
Speaker 3: But it's not your game. You didn't pick puppet, I know, I know. And also we can all just work together to get the trivia question, so it's not an issue.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, because it's only on one hole.
Speaker 5: The rest of the holes are just challenges.
Speaker 3: See, everybody's looking for reasons for it not to work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was my pick, so let's just do it.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think it's good. I approve Edie's good.
Speaker 7: Shack love it doesn't and it keeps the score on the TV so nobody can cheat.
Speaker 3: Wow, even better, And you.
Speaker 7: Can also hit like you know how, you get a whole one and that's a really good score. They have like zones that if you hit it you get extra points.
Speaker 2: See there's what I mean, Like, you don't just count. It's all on the screen, so you there's no cheating.
Speaker 7: The screen's counting.
Speaker 3: It, and it gets a pick. It doesn't matter because it's all fine. I'm not arguing with anybody else's game, no arguing about. But it's not his game, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna be furious and then maybe you win it and you're going.
Speaker 3: To exactly right, but it's also not his game.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I don't care, Eddie, Well that sounds like you do.
Speaker 2: They only have nine holes, by the way, twice.
Speaker 3: That's very easy to do.
Speaker 7: There's four different options, so you can play on Ruby and Emeralds, so you can have different courses, so you can have nine on one.
Speaker 3: For figuring that out. I appreciate the work that what you put into that. Okay, good deal, Eddie, you go with that. I love it. Figure that out? Would you have me the nuclear winter story? What please? So experts name the only two countries that might survive a nuclear winter, meaning a big nuclear bomb that goes off, and so these countries, I'm gonna that it's not a country. It's like we have a pretty.
Speaker 5: Flat part. America's pretty flat in places, not the Rockies man, you've been there in places, but I would bet America is not one of the two. A journalist who has yours researching the effects of nuclear wars is only two countries that would survive when the nuclear bombs drop, and Jacobsen says that the first seventy two hours of a nuclear war, five billion people.
Speaker 3: Would be dead.
Speaker 8: Just like that.
Speaker 3: It's sad. There'd be like two. But it hasn't happened. It would be sad. It would There's a lot of things that would be sad. Imagine we didn't get the trivia question right right, be sad. The smoke from fires across three continents to trigger the mini ice age, making it almost impossible for survivors to grow food. Most of the world, certainly the mid latitude will be covered in sheets of ice. Places like Iowa and Ukraine would just be snow for like ten years. So the two places are Australia and New Zealand. You could go and be safe if it happened, say.
Speaker 5: Fish, because it's like down under. I don't only think it's under anything, that's what they say they call it down I think it's probably in the hemisphere, Southern hemisphere.
Speaker 3: That yeah, I don't know about down Undea, that's from the daily store. Tiny plastic shards found in human testicles.
Speaker 5: Why do what every human testicle? I read this, it's like.
Speaker 3: When they go there's cocaine on every dollar bill. Correct, Wow, how's that? But shards of plastic and human testicles. Human testicles contain microplastics and nanoplastics at levels three times higher than animal testicles. Such minuscule particles can invade individual cells and tissues and major organs, experts say, interrupting cellular processes and depositing endocrine disrupting chemicals. Sperm counts a parts of the world, including the US, have declined by at least fifty percent over the past fifty years. Basically, we're putting a lot of toxins in our body, and what that's doing is itself testical?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, but that means that we're giving it to our children.
Speaker 3: It means that's what's Yeah, so it's going to be all the bad stuff that we're taking in, some of it we're passing down, right, and they all take in bad things and then get also passed them, so they'll pass even more down. Soasically it's gona take a nuclear winder to fix it. And where are they hanging out in women in their testicles. That's a weird thing too. They're growing testicles because of all the stuff they're taking it dude.
Speaker 5: And I read the headline too, and I was like, how do they know they haven't touched my testicles? Like, how do they know every testicle? No, they haven't. They definitely know they haven't.
Speaker 3: I worked for them, and I didn't know. They tested the testical spy.
Speaker 5: They tested like a hundred of them and they all had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's usually how those are done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then you can't say every testicle, No, every testicle they tested, but.
Speaker 3: They tested, testicle tested, tests tested testing. American Airlines claimed a nine year old quote should have known she was being recorded in an airplane bathroom. So a couple things about the airlines. One, we're talking about the the the plane that had all the turbulence and the people get hurt. One died, had a hard condition. I saw yesterday. I think it. I'm not certain about the airlines. It doesn't matter. But they were throwing the people's golf clubs. They recorded it and they were just chunking them. It was Delta that I thought it was Delta too, but I was gonna say it because I don't. I'm not for certain certain, but we can look it up. A collegiate golf team received an apology from Delta Airlines after videos of workers storeing their golf bags went viral. It was a team and one of the drive They posted a video later one of the drivers being broken. But those guys are just grabbing and chunking, and you can tell their golf golf clubs. Yeah, they should be careful with stuff. They should not chunk anything.
Speaker 5: Sometimes a bag is like but.
Speaker 3: You know what they say, you take it and put it down and carry it, not just take it and just chuck it. Yeah, here's what it's personal stuff.
Speaker 6: Here's what they say though, when you do golf clubs that if you have a soft case, they're not responsible for damage when you check them in at the counter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: But when you're chunking them like that, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: But you could break stuff in anything as hard as they were throwing them. They were just grabbing them, just a chunking them. That's not good.
Speaker 8: And musicians have to deal with broken instruments and I.
Speaker 2: Never get fired.
Speaker 3: They probably should I watch. I think they should have been. They're probably going disciplined because it looks like they just DJF and it was like lack.
Speaker 8: Of probably not how they were trained.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh this other one. American air Lines is trying to distance sell from a controversial statement in a legal document responding to a civil lawsuit against the company and one of its flight attendants who was accused of secretly recording five girls in airplane bathrooms. Estes Carter Thompson, the third of Charlotte, North Carolina, was indicted last month as from WCVB in connection with an incident that happened on a Boston bound American Airlines flight late last summer. Federal prosecutor san twenty twenty three, Thompson video recorded or attempted to video record a fourteen year old female passenger with a cell phone their cell phone to record it as she used the bathroom. While this person was a flight attendant. Like they were a flight attendant, they're using their phone to record someone.
Speaker 8: You say the flight attendant's male or female, and.
Speaker 3: It's like female, it's a male, it's a male. The person was a girl. The flight attendant was a male. So how do so as a result of the investigation, prosecutors said videos of four additional girls using the bathrooms were found on the iCloud account of this dude. They thought the girls seven, nine to eleven and fourteen years old. In a Texas court filing responding to the suit, American Airlines lawyers argue the girl was at fault and negligent because she used a lavatory She quote she knew or should have known, contained a visible and illuminated recording device.
Speaker 8: So stupid thing.
Speaker 3: That's just lawyers trying to do anything to have to lose money, because nobody actually thinks they go to the bathroom they're being recorded.
Speaker 6: Nobody.
Speaker 3: Nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, I guess what I'm wondering though, is like, did he set it up knowing that somebody was going to go in there, or like, did he just leave it into the whole time.
Speaker 2: No, I think he left it in there.
Speaker 3: I think he left it in there and whomever went in, which is the victim of him recording it. But some of the stuff, it sounds like it was saved on the I cloud. Yeah, on the on the cloud in the cloud. I'm sure he had an adult I'm sure he had all kinds of stuff. Nobody does that, like one off. Yeah, unless you get caught doing the lord first time. Yeah, nobody goes I just did it. That was awesome. I'm never gonna do it again. It's like, rarely does somebody rob one bank unless they're just doing it not for the bank robbery. They're just desperate from quick money. Usually somebody successful a bank robbery. That's easy, do it again. I knew a guy I did, like six of them, you too did? What did you jail? Yeah?
Speaker 8: But like he knew him, how.
Speaker 5: Do we know him?
Speaker 3: Like, well, you know we were on the air and Austin what happened?
Speaker 8: I remember, but I can't remember, like just from around there's no.
Speaker 3: Him from around town, buddy of yours. No, I wouldn't say buddy, buddy. You know close person in mine was dating him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh okay, so.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say buddy. But I'm not related to him. I have a bunch of family in prison. Oh for worst things than that too, But no, not that.
Speaker 2: That's like my cousin's roommate, he used to rob banks on a bike. On a bike.
Speaker 6: They were cyclists, like they would do competitions. They were like really good, and he would just ride his bike and rob the bank, and then when you come out, he just take off his jacket or whatever and get on the bike. And they would never be looking for someone on a bike, they'd be looking for a car. And he got away with it for years, and then one day cop saw him leaving the bank and they started chasing him. He ditched his bike in a creek, and it was a custom made bike so that they were able to track it back, and they asked the guy, who'd you make this bike for?
Speaker 2: And that's how they tracked him down.
Speaker 9: Damn Well, so what would he say when he would go into the bank, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't my cousin give me all your money. My cousin was didn't have any ideas Robin bank or.
Speaker 3: Something similar to like their roommates give me the money. I don't know, but like, like did he not have a lot of money?
Speaker 2: Like it turns out he like, I think he had a drug problem, and so that's where they were.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, it was probably did it once going to have an issue, realized it was easy, went back.
Speaker 5: No what I'm saying, Like Lunchbox said, you know, he didn't realize his roommate was robbing banks. Like you see kind of trends, right when somebody's Wow, he's got a lot of money. I don't know how he's got that money.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was a regular, he had a job. It's not like he was not working. Right.
Speaker 5: But if you showed up in a lambou tomorrow, you're a smart bank Robert.
Speaker 3: Well, you're not going to get enough for a Lamborghini unless you're hoisting New York City bank. Secondly, a custom bike. You're smart. You're not going to flaunt the stuff you're stealing. Yeah, you know, it's like the best drug not even dealers, because some dealers aren't really making enough to but the best guys that are like mid level, you don't know. They're making a ton of money because they're relatively smart, and they don't flawn it because they don't want to get caught.
Speaker 9: And when they flaunt it, that's how they end up the bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 3: That's true. Let's steal a little mid role here, Raymundo. Here's one thief steal one point eight million dollars worth of Ormaz Burken bags in forty three seconds.
Speaker 2: Wow, that'll get you a Lambeau or a Maize.
Speaker 3: One point eight million dollars worth of these bags mass burglar. But these are very very high in bags or twenty thirty forty thousand dollars each, but that's still quite to get. In less than a minute, mass burglars ransacked a high end hotel on Miami Beach, stealing nearly two million dollars worth of designer handbags. Security footage from the shop, located inside the Satai hotel shows two men, one dressed in a high visibility jacket. What's high viz? Is that one of those yellow ones. I don't know what high vis means. It's not a brand a high viz jacket breaking in on March twenty second, they're seen grabbing everything inside, including sixty Ormaize bags worth between twenty and thirty five thousand dollars each. They threw them into. It is a yellow jacket. It looks like somebody on the road that's like come on through a safety patrol or even a police officer. He's wearing that kind of jacket, which probably is how he got in there to begin with. People didn't think anything of somebody who was somebody trying to sneak would and wear a high end. That's the opposite of like this black. You know, we're in all blacks hiding a plain sight. But yeah, sixty bags worth twenty and thirty five thousand dollars each. They would throw them into the dumpsters in the back and then they would go and get them out. They'd track down one car and its owner, and then they confess the whole thing. They have the security footage, but they don't have the second guy. They got one guy.
Speaker 5: D But do you rout him for a lesser sentence? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it depends what the organization was. If it's just you two and you made a bond, like let's go do it, you probably rade them. If it's like a bigger deal like a mob or something where they could that's right. Why'd you go?
Speaker 8: Well, I just saw it. That was like, if it's you two and you made a bond, then.
Speaker 3: You nobody's going to kill me because they're gona be in jail. But it's just like you're part of the cartel. You're still whatever it is. You don't I riding like you killed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But if you're over with your buddy, like your best friend, you go like rob somewhere and he gets away and you don't you're gonna tell on him.
Speaker 3: I'm not for a lesser sentence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah, I probably would too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys aren't right or dies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're not not.
Speaker 3: A burglar robbers. That is from the Independent. Sixty eight percent of people believe a romantic relationship is only serious if you're comfortable talking about bathroom behavior. I think that's a weird thing to say, if only Yeah, the word is only as weird.
Speaker 8: Because some people just grew up.
Speaker 3: I don't like talking about bathroom stuff. My wife's very mature. She could talk about it, it doesn't matter, it's part of life. Me I'm always like I don't want to know that you do that. And then she's like, how's your health, like your gut?
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to talk about that. I don't like it. Really, I'm the one that doesn't like it, and not that she like sits by and waits to talk about it, but you know, she's a very health conscious, even holisticy at times pert so she's like interested in that stuff and learn about it, and I'm like, I don't want talk about that. I don't know who poops, and I'll mean you don't either, so sh that's what I say.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 9: It's not my favorite thing to talk about, but I will talk about it, yes, in that sort of way, like what's going on, but like the I was married for seventeen years and he did not because but in his family growing up, they never discussed anything like if his parents were sick. He had his mom and his sister and they never talked about their period. I feel like I talk about that sort of stuff, and if I would around him, it was very uncomfortable because it just was so he's foreign to him, and I'm like, you know, every woman has this, but he's like, I don't know that my mom and my.
Speaker 3: Sister did and he doesn't know she was telling me the truth.
Speaker 8: They didn't talk about it.
Speaker 3: The twenty twenty four Intestinal Intimacy Survey, conducted by Wakefield Research take it a personal look at how digestive issues can impact relationships like my IBS. If my wife wasn't so interested in why it was bothering me what was that, I would have probably never got it fixed. It was her interest in research that has helped not mine. I was just gonna like suck scampoop. But yeah, I don't want to know it. I don't I don't want to know much about that. I don't even like to hear about that. I don't even like to hear it. I want nothing to do it here. What you know it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you stay away. That's why I don't go to the bathroom here.
Speaker 3: That's why because the women you'll hear it all, hear it all? Man, do you ever hear me in the bathroom? Play my music? I always play Kansas.
Speaker 5: Carry on the Waywards and don't you crying?
Speaker 3: Give you hear that? I don't go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: But you don't hear us Amy, No, but we can hear you.
Speaker 3: That's strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just maybe you guys.
Speaker 3: Are listening hard.
Speaker 5: Trust put you to the wall.
Speaker 2: Trust to the one, the first one you walk in, and I can still hear it through.
Speaker 3: And did you think you saw me in the Hyundai?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. Not only did I think I saw you, dude, it was embarrassing. So I thought I saw you in a shopping mall, like aery, like a outdoor shop shopping mall. And I was like, because you had just gotten the new the Hyundai Santa Fe.
Speaker 3: YEA, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: But the color is so unique that I've never seen a car like that, A golden mat kind of yeah, And I assumed that, like, oh, they're just maybe that's a new one that they gave Bobby, Like no one else has that.
Speaker 3: Are there multiples like that?
Speaker 5: So I follow There was one in a parking spot and I'm like, oh, it's perfect. It's Bobby and he's about to leave the parking spot. So I blocked him, pulled up right behind him as he was backing up the parking spot and I was gonna wait for you to like and then get out, like get out of the way, dude, what are you doing? And I just looked in the side mirror, no glasses, darker, fellow, it was not you. And it took me like thirty seconds to realize it wasn't used, and I just drove off.
Speaker 3: Did you even see it? Yeah? He was like what is happening? Like what?
Speaker 5: He had his hands up looking through that mirror. That's kind we kind of like made eye contact and I'm like, oh, gosh, that's not Bobby.
Speaker 2: I gotta go, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I gotta go that Hondai Santa Fe. I'm not kidding. They're not paying me to say this. It's the most comfortable car I've ever driven in my life. It's I drive it to work most days and usually I'll switch off and drive, you know, the car that I bought some and that it's the most It's the most comfortable car I ever driven. It is a third and I don't we don't use that third row. I wouldn't even have it up. But it has a third row seating thing you can option up. That's cool, which apparently it's cool because we were talking to Grace and DJ Caitlyn's sister and her husband and they're looking for a new car because Grace is pregnant again and she announced on Instagram so I can say that and she's like, I gotta get rid of my jeep because we got now two young kids. And she was like, I was thinking about a Hunday Santa Fe and I was like, third row seats. She's like really, And I showed her and I was like, oh, we don't use them, but it's like not a yeah, it's crazy. It's got three row. It's it's the most comfortable CARVE ever driven. It's got two cell phone chargers, not plug in, you just lay you know, the console lay.
Speaker 5: There, charge the phone on a matter like that's cool.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure that wasn't the most expensive thing in the car like when they did it, But it's the most It's the thing that I use and think about the most while I'm driving because if I'm in, my phone just goes there. It would sit there in that spot anyway. They just happened to put a cell phone charger there. I having no idamage it costs. You're like, am not asking? I mean, I'd look it up, but I'm saying I'm not selling it, like saying by one Hundai Santa Fe twenty twenty four. Let's google that. I bet it's about thirty eight or something. Oh boom, I nailed it. Thirty eight two five thirty eight two seven five MSRP. Here's one Hyundai Santa Fe sel twenty two thousand. It's awesome. It's the most comfortable car I've ever driven in my life. Or I don't even want to drive mine.
Speaker 8: I like the one you're driving right now.
Speaker 5: It's like, Matt, Yes, the one we're talking.
Speaker 8: I know the mat I know, but the mat yeah, matte.
Speaker 5: Old, Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I've never seen one like that. So when I saw what I thought was Bobby, Oh.
Speaker 3: There's a couple on the camera commercial, it's Matt Gold, I thought it was like a one of a kind thing too. I've never seen one, but yet the car is awesome. I got online last night. I was looking to just checking out this putting a softball team together, and there are all these different categories. There's I don't want to play. I don't think I want to play in all men's league. There's all there's all men, there's co ed, there's co ed, recreational, there's co ed competitive, there's different nights, different park, there's a lot. And then I looked it up. It was like recreations more fun, but competitives more But I want to I want to compete.
Speaker 5: What I've heard that the competitive is like very very very I want like, no, these are guys that played like college balls co ed. Okay, girls that played softball in college. You guys are whimps.
Speaker 3: My initial thought is if I happened to get in over my head, and initially I'd rather do that then the other way I get and everybody's having a water balloon fight at the game.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna talk to you like I talk to my kids.
Speaker 3: I would rather, I would Could I be the coach. I'd rather guess wrong and have it be harder than me guess wrong and have it be easier.
Speaker 6: Like I went and sub for a team one time when we moved here, and we played a team and they'd get a single and they would go first to third and dive head first into third, and I'm like, Okay, this is like, this is stupid.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you another story.
Speaker 3: You're missing my point. If I didn't know the two, I would rather guess wrong and have it be harder than guess wrong and have it be too easy.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you what happened to my friend? There's another dad, his kids play. Your story's not going to convince me of anything. Listen, kids play baseball with my kids. He played in a competitive softball league. He was playing first base. Literally got hit in the head, was in the hospital for like twenty days because he was like gonna die.
Speaker 3: But you're talking about odd one off rare like that doesn't happen ten people in the league and go to the hospital almost dying every year.
Speaker 5: That's just saying, dude, I know it.
Speaker 2: Happened in any league. If he gets hit in the head like that.
Speaker 5: This was a competitive one and hit the ball, it could be the same thing. Just saying. If you're a recreational softball player, dude, I don't think you want to be messing with these guys.
Speaker 3: My point is I was looking at both up. I didn't know there were different classifications, and I was going, well, if I have to pick and I don't know either one, I would rather guess and get stuck in a harder league than guess and be like a stupid league. We get there and everybody's just having a good time meeting pizza.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think that's it.
Speaker 6: I don't think you're gonna get there and they're all eating pizza, even in the.
Speaker 3: Recreational sounds like a fun league though.
Speaker 5: I like that beers and pizza.
Speaker 3: Pizza. And there's there's a something called double header leagues where every is two games in a row, but games are only forty five minutes.
Speaker 5: Oh they are, Yeah, that's pretty sure.
Speaker 3: So it's like two games, so if you go on a Tuesday, you go like at five thirty, you have a five thirty six thirty, or if you're playing a seven thirty, have seven thirty eight thirty. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So now you're doing a team, you're not gonna just join a team.
Speaker 3: No, I think I'm gonna play with this listener. But I was just looking it up to see what it was.
Speaker 2: Are they in the recreational or are they in the competitive?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can ask this dude. I'm texting with him right now. Ready, do you want to call this guy? Yep? His Let me just text you his number, okay and call him. His name is A J. I've never spoken to him my life.
Speaker 2: She's gotta be ready to fight. If you're in the competitive, I'll fight. I know. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't want to fight. I don't want to get but when I'm competing, I don't like who I've become. If I'm if I'm really, I don't like that.
Speaker 6: Is your wife gonna play or she said she's like no, no.
Speaker 3: My wife was all state softball player though, but but she's not interested in like going out in one offing. I think if we got a team, she'd play. She hasn't played in a long time. Yeah, she was a she was All state softball player. Ray, I got to coming at you now texting. His name is A J. I'll talk to him real quick.
Speaker 5: Is his roster field up? He just has one spot for you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We'll ask them.
Speaker 3: That's all we're getting them on.
Speaker 6: You know, why are you trying to play to I mean maybe, well, hold on, hold on, I'm good, Get up.
Speaker 5: I'm a good outfielder. I mean I could probably play third if I need.
Speaker 3: To playing hot corner on softball. I played third.
Speaker 2: That the worst idea.
Speaker 3: That's the worst idea.
Speaker 5: Why you're like that, dude?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. We played in Austin and we had this one guy.
Speaker 6: He played minor league baseball and he came out and first of bat ripped one over the third basement's head. The girl never even moved. He hit it so hard, like if it would have hit or should have died. He just walked out the field, never came back. Yeah, he's like, I'm done.
Speaker 2: That was my bad. That was so stupid. I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: He hit it that hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, I'm out. He never came back. He didn't play again.
Speaker 3: I saw Jason Worth, who used to play for the Nationals playing in an adult men's baseball league, showed up to play. Yeah, but it's like he's a professional.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he kills I killed him.
Speaker 3: He was like, he's just ripping homers. It was awesome we get him Ray Hey, AJ, Hey, Bobby, Hey, goods Oh he sounds normal. I like that. I was just talking about No, you never know. Sometimes we'll get somebody on and they're like, hello, he's right, Yeah, he sounds like a normal dude. And so I posted video going I'm looking to hopefully play softball, and AJ messaged me it was came in we have an opening in our league lives, you know, they play near where I live, and we just kind of talked a little bit and I said, hey, what are the game times and what time the league games? Aja?
Speaker 4: So they were that six, seven, eight or nine.
Speaker 3: The nine o'clock ones will be really hard. Okay, yeah, figure, considering we wake up so early in the morning, nine is tough.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: But when you're dedicated, you're dedicated.
Speaker 3: I hear you. The thing is I probably would be dedicated. I also have a couple of times when I'm out of town and you guys playing what night AJ Thursday nights? And have you guys started this league yet?
Speaker 4: We have not, so start June sixth.
Speaker 3: Do you play in what's called competitive or recreational?
Speaker 4: So this is a recreational league. However, there are some competitive teams in there, but overall it's supposed to be a record league.
Speaker 3: What's the difference? We were talking about it because I didn't know the difference. I know what the two words mean, but when it comes to softball in your mind, what's the difference in a competitive league in a recreation league?
Speaker 4: So I mean as the competitive league, there's a lot of like travel teams in it that take away too serious. So they're playing probably two three times a week plus on weekend.
Speaker 3: Holy crash.
Speaker 4: The wreck is the wreck I consider personally more like a beer league. We like that fun. It's competitive as well, but more fun than than the other one.
Speaker 3: My problem is going to be this, If I commit to playing softball, I'm going to build a bating cage in a backyard. Oh yeah, it's all I'm gonna winner here. It will be my new obsession.
Speaker 5: Pitching machine.
Speaker 3: It'll be the whole thing. I'm back to all the clink clink clink. AJ Do you guys practice?
Speaker 4: So we I think we're going to try to practice on June second, which is Sunday, a couple of days before the first game.
Speaker 3: But that's the practice one.
Speaker 4: We might go to like a batting cage or just go to an empty south off field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we used to practice. I used to play with my step dad. I was like fourteen, playing on a men's league team, and they'd travel a little bit. I guess they were kind of competitive. But uh, but practice would be everybody gets in their spots and then everybody hits like twenty or thirty balls and you just field the ball and then you know you're practicing as they're hitting balls. We didn't really have like all right, let's turn two.
Speaker 5: You all don't do the races where like they might.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You start on the home home play goes the first, and you guys see who gets home first.
Speaker 4: I mean we can if if someone strikes out or something, as a punishment.
Speaker 3: We would injure ourselves. That's what the kids do.
Speaker 2: That used so fun. Yeah, yeah, that was great.
Speaker 3: Okay. So you're the first game and he A J. Said, hey, you can play with this if you want. It's on the sixth. I would like to play. Can I Can I play first base? Because I'm on left handed. I only have a few spots that I could play out field the first base, but I don't want to take somebody's spot.
Speaker 4: I think it'll be okay. So we have There is somebody else that plays first base. She's a female. She's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we'll then tryouts.
Speaker 2: We'll put them we can.
Speaker 4: We can rotate you in the first, put her in the first, another ending, then you can play outfield.
Speaker 3: I just play outfield. I'm taking no but I haven't taken any spot. And she left handed? She is okay, so we we're both trapped over there at first base.
Speaker 5: So hey, Ja, how did you recruit your team? Did you like scout people? And how who's who's part of the team.
Speaker 4: So I would say probably seventy five percent team we all worked together, and then the other half or the other quarter we got from another league. Want to share in the spring?
Speaker 3: Were you an athlete in high school or college?
Speaker 4: I did play baseball grown up in high school and a little bit of college.
Speaker 3: Right, good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what possession do you play?
Speaker 4: I play well, I can play anywhere, but I play short worse center.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, we can't put by a short. Then I was gonna say, well, moving too short, but you're a.
Speaker 3: Short yeah no, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm left hand.
Speaker 3: They're gonna put me in the outfield and I haven't played out. I can play, I can still run, I can still catch the balls. Bye, I'm going to be like seventy eight percent out there. The first base is like the let's be.
Speaker 2: Honest, Now, you got to dig something out of the dirt.
Speaker 3: Man about that? I gotta I dig him out all day long, except for we're playing catch in my backyard at eight through one and we're in the yard. It's not a field. It hit a rock and hit me right in the face. Yesterday. My face was there and I was like, why is my face sore? It's gonna try to dig a ball out.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna say the fields you're playing on aren't going to be world class. You're gonna get some bad bounces.
Speaker 3: Ain't like my yard though we have, you know, we got a whole constructions like editing our building, pick a ball corporate random in the middle time for pickleball.
Speaker 4: Sea Rivers Park it's a good park stright next to mcgavick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so yeah, yeah, it's got a good playground.
Speaker 3: I like to play on the sixth. I can put that my calendar as long as not the nine o'clock game. So let me know whatever you know. And I don't want to take anybody's spot. Do you have a picture?
Speaker 4: We do so. My my wife is a picture, got it. She's also lefty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're stuck. We got like three places we can play. I just I just don't care. I just care right, we can anywhere I want to play, like left center or left or first bay. You guys play the fielders are four or pick four four. I'm just making sure you know three. That's why I was like, That's why I said the left center softball.
Speaker 2: Do four and then people and this you like it?
Speaker 3: No, I mean even yeah, even as a kid, we had always had ten the rover, but you just put in the outfield. Yeah, okay, a j We're good to talk to you man. And yeah, let me know whenever you get the first game, do you have like a jersey, we do shirts or skins? We skins are what.
Speaker 4: What the cod leaks? And we're not doing skins? But it's uh yeah, I mean just do shirts? Our colors blue?
Speaker 3: So is there a jersey or should I just wear blue?
Speaker 4: Just wear a blue T shirt?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What if he wants to be named? What if he wants to rename the team the Bobby Boners?
Speaker 3: I don't though, I don't want to rename the team. What does the team called though, J's at your work?
Speaker 4: Uh? Well, his name is called call of duty. Okay, oh nice, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Not called it's ball of duty.
Speaker 3: That's all of duty, but duty spelled d O D I e like a ball of yes. Yes, okay, hopefully I'll talk to you soon and if possible, I'd like to play and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Definitely sounds good, all right, buddy, see you later. Thanks.
Speaker 3: That sounds funny, sound like a normal dud.
Speaker 6: Dude, man, I I can't believe you didn't fight for first base. Dude, you're taking this demotion.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to go and take anybody's spot and be like I want to play because they had an open spot. They enough. I think they have enough players, but not enough enough. And I don't want to be like I want to play and I'm only going to play if I can do this. I'm not going into somebody else's house here. You know, I don't say I will take the master bedroom. They're gonna give it to you, I say, and I'll be like, no, I'm gonna'll sleep on the floor unless the floor's right field that I'm out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's primary. We have primary room.
Speaker 3: Okay, well the main room. What, Yes, you didn't know that. I don't think. I think that really stuck.
Speaker 2: What is primary room?
Speaker 5: You mean master bedroom?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Master I thought was just like the big that's the one, right, But I think it's rooted in like what I heard when it was trying to be canceled, was rooted in slow culture where the master was there. But I never connected master of slaves.
Speaker 6: I thought you were just you were the grown up in the house, so you got to you made the rules.
Speaker 3: Well, I just know when it says it's unclear whether the term is rooted in American slavery, so they don't even know.
Speaker 9: Well, I just know for when my sister was doing the stuff with HGTV.
Speaker 3: They had to oh yeah, sure to cover their butts. Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was like she just had to get used to saying primary, primary premier.
Speaker 3: Yeah we have no budes, no buts, no what that's it. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Goodbye body,