Speaker 1: Big Bank what it is.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on Okay, so let me ask you bring you big big Facts. Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com dot com line for the Trap Music Museum, Big Bank, DJ Screen Baby Jade. Of course we team Big facton today we welcome the one the only gold mouth, Big Fastion, old mouth, old mouth.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up with you? My brother? You good? Yeah? Ma? Everything man nerves when I first watered.
Speaker 2: Look, look, yeah. The first thing we gotta do is create clarity. So let us know who you're affiliated with, also create clarity. Like you you you do know Gezy, but not the same gold mouth that Jeezy was rapping about on the old mix tapes. So you're a different gold mouth, which are from the same place, which is making Making Joy Banking Block. Okay, and just tell us kind of just let's let us know who go my fis or somebody been on the rock.
Speaker 1: They don't know what's going on no time. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So so you know what I'm saying from Making Georgia, I'm I'm from the darking block. You know what I'm saying, They is notorious gang gang Turf. You know what I'm saying, I'm like the biggest in my city. You know what I'm saying that. You know, when I was young, I was I was accused of like at the age of thirteen, I was in the street and shit, you know what I'm saying, So I jumped out the porches. My story is like real crazy. You know, a lot of people really don't know my story. But when I was young, I was growing up. You know, my mother and my father, they was in the same crib. You know, they was married together. My father was a Muslim, so we was like we was born Muslim. But when the crack, when the crack era hit, my mother and my father, you know what I'm saying, they fell victim to the crack. So around you know, my daddy went to prison. So around ten years old, you know what I'm saying, I was pretty much me and my sister who was left to find for ourself. So I had an older brother that used to be you know in the game, you know what I'm saying, doing his things and ship and every Thursday they used to go to a club called Fast Track that was popping and making.
Speaker 1: And you know I was at that time, I was I was.
Speaker 2: I was a kid, so I used to go to school with holes in my shoes and ship and you know what I'm saying. My brother he was doing his thing, but he never you know, took me to the mall to buy me those shoes and no shit like that.
Speaker 1: And my mama, she was addicted to drugs.
Speaker 2: So one day when my brother then went to the club, I walked out on the back porch and a big ass bomber crack, just like fill from the ceiling, you know what I'm saying. And I picked up the motherfucking bomb, and I knew my mama, you know, she was already doing her thing. My daddy was in prison, and you know, we were struggling like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We you know, lights get cut out, We had to steal meters and shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: My mama was like getting you know, getting credit work and having older these niggas, they her welfare checks her, you know what I'm saying, Wick and all this shit. It went to the niggas in the hood. So when I got this motherfucking crack bomb, and she just fell in my hand. So I took it to my mama like, you know, ship.
Speaker 1: Look what I got.
Speaker 2: I need you to help me sell this ship. So she was like, all right, I got you. So you know that me and her, you know, we start selling. You know, she helped me get off the work and and so like my mama, she became like, you know, like my first customer in the drug game, you know what I'm saying. So it wasn't no ship that that I wanted to get into. You know, nowadays, niggas want to be a part of this. Niggas want to be a part of that, you know what I'm saying. Niggas want to be like they drug dealers and trappers. Niggas that don't even have to do that ship. So that's how I got in the game. So you know, I started, you know what I'm saying, serving my mom and her friend, you know, through my brother and Bomb.
Speaker 1: They never knew what happened to it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And you know I used to credit my mama to work, you know, make sure that I get her first check. So when the ship came, I can, you know, put the food in the fridge because my sisters they needed they needed we needed food in the house. So basically, at in the sixth grade, I quit school, you know what I'm saying, and which which isn't cool at all, but that was just under the circumstances. I was forced to quit school. I became a full time drug dealer and in the streets.
Speaker 1: By the time I was thirteen years old, I was I had got robbed.
Speaker 2: By two white boys and they beat me real bad with a pistol. So almost ten days later, they found these two white boys murdered on my block. They got execution style murdered on in my hoods just straight, they just slaid.
Speaker 1: On the block. So although I don't know nothing about.
Speaker 2: That shit, you know what I'm saying, you know, murder investigations of what they are, they still came and got me and my whole game, me and my whole clique. And at the time, like I said, I was twelve going on thirteen, So you know what I'm saying, I was up on a.
Speaker 1: Heavy investigation, heavy interrogation. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They kicking in all my people doors and shit, getting all my clothes, sending it to Atlanta with you know, sitting up here for ballistics and blood samples and so on and so forth, so you know, life had got real.
Speaker 1: She was like hell for me, you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Growing up and I was a nigga in the street, I went up on a lot of O G niggas and so they taught me how to rob. So we was hit going for motherfucker set to set hood the hood and making hit motherfucking lick.
Speaker 1: That's just what it was. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We jumping out on niggas in broad day robbing niggas was selling dope. So I came up, you know what I'm saying in a real rough manner. And I ain't saying that in no bragging way because nowadays, you know, I'm elevating and that ain't the shit that I'm on.
Speaker 1: But just give you a background on what it was.
Speaker 2: But even when I was growing up, I was influenced by niggas like Chris Cross, Tim Jamaine Dupri You know what I'm saying, Get young kids and and you know, make them superstar. So I always wanted to rap. So although I was in the hood still doing my shit, I was still you know, rapping and shit, just making doing little wraps around the hood and I went to jail in nineteen one of my best friends got murdered. So I ended up going to jail in nineteen ninety six for a stream of armed robberies and home invasions and shit. And I went to Millersville. You've prison down in Millersville, Georgia. So when I got out of you prison, you know my nigga lb Kinkib.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Shout out to Kikib. You know what I'm saying. So he he had met Jay, he had met Jeez.
Speaker 2: At a boot campus and shit, and he was like, listen.
Speaker 1: Bro, because they called me little mill in the hood. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's my name, little milk, like and Magan Georgie. That you say little Millik, you say gold mouth. You know what I'm saying. Resonate with him right now. But King and Jeze they always called me little Milk. So when I got out of y DC, they like, shit, man, like I need to introduce you to my nigga, Jeezy Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He can't rapping those shit like that, but you know he we want to kind of be on the executive side of things. And if we could do that, you know what I'm saying, you could be the rap on my nigga and we could just move forward there and keep the dough down in the rap industry. So he introduced me to Jeezy, So Jesz, you know what I'm saying, took a liking to me. You know, Jesus had already heard that I was like Victoria's in the street.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Jesus had already because so they were looking because back.
Speaker 2: Then, if you're gonna talk to street ship, you had to be a real street nigga, like you know when scar Face and all these niggas popping into two Phase, to pop the MC eight, all these niggas popping, you really had to be a street nigga. So they figured that if they put me in a music industry, I could talk all the street shit in the world and the niggas can't do nothing but give me that credibility, give me that respect.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we first so we started his label, or originally we started. We came up here to Atlanta and linked up with some niggas that was on Itchabomb Records, and we went through g Z cousin said Black and g Money, and they had did an album called Hell in the at L. And with that album right there, they allowed me to do a single on that record, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so we did this ship called Hell in the at L.
Speaker 2: And then later you know what I'm saying, Me Gezi and Kent we started a label called Young Guns Entertainment and I was still knee deep in the street. We was making music and ship, but music wasn't paying my motherfucking bill, so you know, keing know, male man, my nigga jeezy.
Speaker 1: They always be like, bro, you need to fall back, you know what I'm saying. I was.
Speaker 2: I was steady catching you know what I'm saying. I was steady getting occhoes of murders and ship. Every time my nigga get killed in the in the hood, they always, you know, blame.
Speaker 1: The ship on me.
Speaker 2: And it was kind of crazy because I was always on the under mother fucking surveillance.
Speaker 1: I was always you know.
Speaker 2: I was a hot boy, like literally, and we were around bumping the hot boys back then. So it's like it was like chill out, bro, you know what I'm saying, We're gonna blow. We're gonna blow because you know what I'm saying, King and Jeseu, the niggas wasn't no rappers.
Speaker 1: I used to write.
Speaker 2: I used to write rhymes for King because you know, Kinky, he tried his little rap ship back then, but the ship didn't really go you know what I'm saying, too good for him, so he kind of fell back and did the executive thing. And Jeezy wasn't a rapper either, but you know, we had formed a group and throughout that group, one of my one of my group members fucked around and caught the case.
Speaker 1: And then I was study catching K's they had had to.
Speaker 2: Shoot out with the police, and Jesus was like, damn my nigga, Like King like, bro, y'all, bro, we didn't invested all this money my nigga.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Nigga study in the street, y'all nigga ain't taking this ship serious.
Speaker 2: I ain't really understand then, you know what I'm saying, the ship that I understand now. So I was I used to question the niggas, like what you mean, I ain't taking this shit seriously. I hit the I hit the studio. I do the rap shit, you know what I'm saying. I do the records, but nigga, I gotta eat it. This is the only way I know to eat is the streets. So I end up, you know what I'm saying. In two thousand and two, I end up catching a tim murder charge in Florida. I end up catching thirty five years. I wanted to try, so I caught thirty five years in prison. So by the time you know the King KINGK and the CTE movement movement, you know what I'm saying, blew up, I was already in prison.
Speaker 1: I was serving time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So to clarify the gold Mad situation, No, I'm not that gold Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's that's doing right.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, shout outde He's a he's a regular you know, regular person.
Speaker 1: He working.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Good dude, don't don't desire to be in the spotlight. But a lot of people automatically assume that, you know what I'm saying, because in prison they started I had nothing with golds all across my mouth. So in prison, that's when nigga started calling me that. So just just so happened coincidentally, Me, me and JEZI have our deep relationship, our deep history, so niggas automatically assumed that on their own.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I never tried to take credit for anybody name or or no shit like that. Jesus mentioned me in like full song. He did a song called where I'm From, when he was like, you know what I'm saying, My nigga a little millier, the nigga got a hundred bodies and shit, you know what I'm saying. And then he just did this new song with Busy on the Rocket Man record, and he was speaking on how I had just did twenty years. I came home and I asked him for a verse, and he showed me love, gave me a couple of verses. You know what I'm saying. So we just did a couple of records together. So just to clarify that, you know what I'm saying, So what point did you At what point did you meet or.
Speaker 1: Link up with Rollo?
Speaker 2: So when I got out of prison, I got out of prison with like three hundred thousand dollars. You know what I'm saying, a little bit, a little bit above three hundred thousand. I wrote a book while I was in prison.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I wrote two books, actually, you know what I'm saying. So I was running it up. I was running it up while I was in prison.
Speaker 2: And when I got out, you know what I'm saying, like, you know, motherfuckering' give me a peat socks. And you know, it was kind of disappointing because you know, I thought somebody would come to my aid and try to assist me in some shape form of fashion.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of niggas that, you know what I'm saying, was in the streets doing their thing or whatever. But they was like, Nigga, you've been gone for forever, Nigga, I guess your time over with. So niggas ain't really believe in the vision. They ain't believe in the shit that I had going on. So I got out of prison with you know, with the money that I had, and I started investing in music.
Speaker 1: I started investing in you know, back in the rap game.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm staying coming up with my own merch, coming up with you know, different ideas, and I was already I had already.
Speaker 1: Invested there in the six figures into music.
Speaker 2: And I met Queen, which was at the time ralloh manager, you knowe what I'm saying. So she seeing what I was doing, she seen I was a boss in my own right, so she was like, shit, you could be an asset to our team, you know what I'm saying. So she got me on the phone with ra Rallow Muslim. Of course, you know what I'm saying, I'm a Muslin. We got similar bag, you know what I'm saying, being in the streets doing whatever it is you know we was doing.
Speaker 1: And so we got on the phone.
Speaker 2: We got on the phone conversation and everything went from that, you know what I'm saying. Absolutely So, so what like like musically, I guess, So, what's what's the plan now musically? Because you had your vacations, you had all the stuff that's happened, but you still aspire to do the music and pop doing the music, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Music has always been one of my dreams, you know what I'm saying. And I'm pretty good at music. After sitting down in the penitentiary for over seventeen years.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have to get back out here and get reintegrated into society. You know what I'm saying, pick up on a new slang and things and all the shit that these niggas doing out here. And then you know, as you as you grow, as you get more familiar, as you get more acquainted with society, you know, your music improves. So I dropped three three albums already, three ground albums since I got released from prison. And you know the one that I dropped in association with the with with with the Family Groom brand, it did pretty good.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of features on that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I had Boussi, The Reds, Deshine, Anthony Hamilton, Done Truck. You know what I'm saying, Denie Siegel, you know what I'm saying. So I had a pretty good feature lineup. But as I say, my music was continued, it was on a continued climb, you know what I'm saying, trying to trying to grow. So so basically I've been lately, I've been recording on Fine Gary to drop my new project, which is called Now Anover because for me, it's now another. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna either do this ship now. I ain't gonna do this shit at all, you feel me. But I got a lot of young youngest that they gonna step up. I'm just trying to open the door for the young niggas so they can come in the door and do their thing.
Speaker 1: But for me, it is now never.
Speaker 2: So I'm working on I'm working on, you know, saying project right now. You know, on this new project, I got Renny Rouchie on the record.
Speaker 1: I got my fucking gz on the record.
Speaker 2: I'm the only nigga in the game that get featured from Jez without no more, without being signed to a major label. You know what I'm saying, So that that's major. I mean, he's a major artist. Homie ain't giving out no features. So when I call him up, I'm like, Nigga, I want a feature. He like, niggas, Shit, you the really nigga in it, Nigga, Let's do it. You see what I'm saying, no hesitation so that there speaks alone. Like you know what I'm saying, I'm able to fuck with all my day one and them niggas will tell you, man that nigga a real deal.
Speaker 1: Like I got.
Speaker 2: Homies in the in the prison system right now. You know what I'm saying that I'm paying more fucking money for lawyers for these brothers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm mother fucking sending these brothers money today. They JPay account. You know what I'm saying, like keeping it all the way funky and shit. Jay, you you already know you know some of my homies in the chain, doing my life in prison.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: So I'm really active, you know what I'm saying. I'm really active, like really in the streets. I'm really you know, in the prison system. You know what I'm saying. I did my time in the pen, man, and it was crazy because I bought houses from prison. Man. I did so much shit that people really don't even understand. I've only been out of prison, like two and a half years.
Speaker 1: When I got out.
Speaker 2: Of prison, found a motherfucker. Ain't give me a penny, bank, bitch, ain't give me a penny. I made myself a motherfucking millionaire within two and a half motherfucker years.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't I.
Speaker 2: Ain't getting no code sign, no nothing. Even the relationship that me and Rollo has right now. I never got a dollar from Ralogh and no kind of way Jezu never gave me a dollar.
Speaker 1: With due respect them brothers, I ain't asking for shit, but I owe it. Jeezy.
Speaker 2: Then the fifty bands from a situation that happened a long time ago.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I got out of got out of paying Nigga walked straight up to him, hung Jeezy, get them fifty.
Speaker 2: I Oh, you like Nigga, We can work now. I love that, you know what I'm saying. So I ain't asked no nigga for nothing one nigga. I came in the game without without without without a motherfucking past socks on Harley, and made my way to where I'm at right now, sitting on big facts.
Speaker 1: You feel me, Hey, I know you left.
Speaker 2: You left when it was like still kind of for the internet, right, yeah, waiting for them. Yeah, so like when you touch back down, like, what's the weirdest shit you've seen?
Speaker 1: To be real with you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Although I don't involve myself in the street ship now, I was a certified dope, one, certified motherfucking Robin and back.
Speaker 1: Then, we didn't take no pictures, man.
Speaker 2: So what fucked me up is to see the so called trap niggas mo fucking street niggas taking pictures. Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying and posting. You know what I'm saying, nigga, back then, we was thinking nigga the fizz. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Watching the niggas, you know, it's a That shit blew me. So even now, you know, I got an i G page, but people be like, cool, you need to post, you need to post, you know what I'm saying. But it's still hard for me to kind of I'm old school with that shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to motherfucking it's hard for me to post now because I'm so like condition not to be putting pictures out there, not the post, but that's what they.
Speaker 1: Want to see. These niggas don't see these more.
Speaker 2: Fucking chains and diamonds and shit, and they don't think it's real.
Speaker 1: So you got to put that ship in their face.
Speaker 2: And that's a part of what you know, I'm saying, a lot of these niggas, do they get all this money you know what I'm saying. They put it in their face because this is the only ship these niggas believe. But then at Shelley, the niggas ain't a lot of the niggas ain't ready for that pressure.
Speaker 1: Though they ain't ready for that pressure they came that comes with this ship. You're because I was in the penitentiary.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I was in the Florida State Penitentiary, right the home of death rope. I had fucked around and caught a case. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I had stabbed the police up because they had They had beat me real bad one time.
Speaker 2: And when I got out, I said, Man, when I get out these bitch, when I get out this whole, I'm gonna fuck you up. I told the cricket that I said, when I get out this whole, and I'm gonna fuck you up for y'all trying me like that. So I caught one on, I wear his ass up. I went to the They immediately put me on a motherfucking expedited trail for the Florida Stayed penitent I stayed in that cell seven motherfucking years straight in solitary solitary confinement seven years straight without coming out the motherfucking seal. Man.
Speaker 1: When I came out.
Speaker 2: That motherfucking seal, bro, the motherfucking sunlight felt like, goddamn, can't coon You're heard.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about real talk, I said. I sat in that cell for seven years.
Speaker 2: All I did in that bitch was read books and talked to myself and just you know, pacing, do workout. Had to get a routine in that motherfucker was eating sourt potatoes, man, the motherfuckering crack of feed and nigga sour potatoes. My fucking old lass spoiled rice. But I had to eat that shit. And I spent seven years in that cell. When I came out that motherfucker, man, I was a total different person. I had read every book you can motherfucking think of, from the four D eight Flaws of Power to fifty of Laws of Power, motherfucking the counter Moner Cristal, every motherfucking book you can think of. Bitch, you was stacked up in myself. I was reading becoming a scholar in that bitch. You hurt so you you pulling that one nigga, one individual on earth that's out here in these streets.
Speaker 1: Doing the ship that I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Can tell you they spent seven years in one motherfucking sell without coming out, and and that sh it ain't broken me, and I ain't never told, and I ain't never motherfucking foe. You're hurt right here today. Got out of prison at two, and they had us to make myself a motherfucking millionaire. Man, it's just facts. I just got all the phone with Kiki Beaches. You just seen me talking to him. Niggas, it's facts, man. This ain't as any nigga as jeezy by me. Every nigga, them niggas gonna vouch. They gonna say that nigga out a real You feel me? So anything that I do, I hear any motherfucking streets, whether it's musically, my clothing line, whatever the fuck I'm doing, y'all make sure y'all support a real nigga.
Speaker 1: You're hurt, straight up. That's some facts. Doing this ship big. This ship is hard, man, But that's what else.
Speaker 2: Some of them books you read the man I read, I read. I mean, my favorite book is called The Count of mone of Crystal.
Speaker 1: You know that's the one. It was written by Alexander revenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that book Torrent transformed my whole mentality, my whole way of thinking.
Speaker 1: It changed my whole life. Man, I'm tell you read I read that ship like seven times. I studied it.
Speaker 2: When I got through that book, I felt like, you know what, I'm ready to take over the fucking world.
Speaker 1: Man. I take on any challenge that come my way.
Speaker 2: They said, else when I got so when you came out, when you came out the whole you was different in population too, like it was different.
Speaker 3: He was awesome.
Speaker 1: My elevationship, Yeah, you know I got. I got green odds and ship. You know what you see. So when I came to prison, the nigga thought a nigga, They thought shit was sweet. You know what I man. And one thing about the changing is that you have to always you.
Speaker 2: Dot matter how many niggas you wet up, how many niggas you flip, you have to always sit a news out are And now you know what I'm saying. So I was a different person, but I was still on goal when the time came. But when it came to academically, when it came to philosophical sciences, I have advanced, Like I understand astrategy numorlity theology. I mean, I understand all that shit already.
Speaker 1: I studied.
Speaker 2: I was studying motherfucking systematic theology, trying to get an understanding of.
Speaker 1: The different religions.
Speaker 2: So you know, if I ever had to deal with different races and cultures and people of different religious fractus, I'll be able to deal with them in an appropriate manner without disrespect, you know what I'm saying. So if I was over here dealing with the motherfucking the people in top Vet, I know, you know, up under the I knew how to deal with these people under the one hundred and forty two verses of the Donald Potter, you know what I'm saying. So it gave me a form of diversity, diversification that that not in the streets can do for me. Because I robbed everything on the street. I stole all the motherfucking cars on the I did all the whooping and cooking in the kitchen and all that shit. So I needed to have a different form of knowledge, and so those books gave me what I like. And I was in that motherfucker I became a paralleegu in prison.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was litigating niggas cases twenty two fifty four federal cases. I'm litergating me motherfuckers giving them in a federal pillock court.
Speaker 1: It's what I did.
Speaker 2: Any nigga that come who had this interview, any nigga that come under these motherfucker coming, they gonna say that nigga tell them the fucking truth I got. I got ship to seventeen different prisons, and I was in a different state and know nobody bank.
Speaker 1: I had to survive.
Speaker 2: Man, this ain't no motherfucking This ain't no motherfucking fantasy story. Shit is real. So a lot of times I have to I have to applaud myself. I have to give myself flower better. He hating that niggas out, He ain't gonna give.
Speaker 1: Them to you. You better.
Speaker 3: You better give yourself your flower.
Speaker 1: You feel me, You have to. You have to do that.
Speaker 2: He hate that niggas ain't gonna give it to you. Only how the niggas some dick eton Rod niggas man. Only eat dick Rod niggas man. The only thing these niggas gonna do. They listen to these celebrities, anything in these celebrities saying dude, they follow school. Niggas ain't been through ship. But these niggas have the biggest opinions. If you look at it, if you look at life, Jay and real tal Right, if you look at life, you'll see the niggas with the biggest opinion ain't been through ship. They'll tell you how to handle a situation if you if individual gets shot, they'll tell you all about the bullet holes and how to handle you know, and then you don't supposed to win that you got shot.
Speaker 1: You ain't never got shot. You don't know they bought that ship. You know what I'm saying, Right, So I be real careful and mindful of these hate nine.
Speaker 2: Niggas because they tell me, Man, it's like three people and three type of people in the world.
Speaker 1: Niggas that got motion, niggas that want to have motion, and other.
Speaker 2: Niggas that watched the niggas with the motion. I'm a nigga that got motion. I mean I have more emotion than this individual. That individual, but I don't give a fuck because that individual haven't walked in my footstep, right right, I did seventeen and a half years the prison. Nigga never fucked with another man, never told on the nigga and came out that bitch with a sound mind, still on the grind of getting it.
Speaker 1: Who we can say did that? I said? Who we can say in the industry.
Speaker 2: Yes, So these niggas, these these dick rod nass fans out.
Speaker 3: Here said they were eating it.
Speaker 2: They eat it too, They did eat it. They ride us whatever. These niggas a rapper can say anything they believe and what you know, it's just crazy what y'all think. Shift that like shifted like if a nigga like like we can know a whole ass nigga has been a whole ass nigga all our he gets some money, that he right like he everything he say is right now, he right always say. Social media change the game, change all the room. Social old social media a little bit. But you know what JO think, social media gave a bunch of no nobody's a platform. Now, anybody come on your page, your dowt coming down there. You got five thousand niggas. You know you got one hundred thous nigga watching your page. Now this this bitch a nigga coming one hundred thou niggas see it. Otherwise, nigga, who are you you know what I'm saying. So that got a whole lot to do with you. You know what I'm saying, The changing ship of of how things are you know what I'm saying social media. Back in the day, you know, rappers wanted to be street niggas, but nowadays street niggas want to be rappers.
Speaker 1: So so so yeah, so every.
Speaker 2: Day then flipped, you know what I'm saying, And so we got to be mine for that ship you feel me?
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question, being that this is Mental Health Awareness Month, I have like a two part question off of like some stuff you just talked us or whatever. So my first question is when you were talking about your gifted came from God out of the sky that you called you know what I'm saying, from your brother or whatever, and you had to essentially kind of like make your mom your first customer, how did that affect you mentally?
Speaker 5: Kind of like when you knew.
Speaker 4: The effects that it was going to have on her, but your back was kind of against the wall because you had to make your money. And then the second part of my question is when you were in the hole for all of those years, I know you basically said that you had to get a routine to kind of like maintain so.
Speaker 5: That you wouldn't lose your mind.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, when you had those times when you broke down and thought about your family, or you thought about your homies or like you know, your people that were on the outside, what did you kind of do Did you completely block that out to kind of like not lose your mind or did you just to think of like I'm gonna see them soon type shit so that it wouldn't break you all the way down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: As far as the first question you asked about my mother that situation, it wasn't really based on money. It was based on the fact that she was already doing what she was doing. So I felt like, you know, I should if anything, you know, I want to get the money from her so I can put.
Speaker 1: It back in the house, you know what I'm saying. And also I didn't have no real.
Speaker 2: Emotional attachment to that situation because I feel that she was just my mom to me. Yeah, like she was just you know what I'm saying, She's doing her thing, and I mean she was respectful, she was respectful about it. She never just put out a pipe and just smoten in front of me. But me being you know, me being a very inquisitive intelligence kid, I knew exactly what was going on.
Speaker 1: So I really didn't place no.
Speaker 2: Emotional attachment to that situation, and I didn't see it like that because it ain't like the these pills I had that Niggas done off of. Yeah, you know, had it been even that situation, I definitely would have would have wanted to serve her because I would have wanted to make sure that she didn't get hope to no bad pill and no bad drugs that could possibly kill her, you know what I'm saying. But as far as the prison on thing is concerned, I feel like those days I woke up and I wanted to like just end it all because that.
Speaker 1: Shit go to white and that shit hurt. It's very heavy, it's very heavy.
Speaker 4: So it was days, especially being totally isolated from everybody.
Speaker 2: Like But what I did, though, Jay, to be real with you, I mentally detached myself and emotionally detached myself from the free world because I had thirty five years and I knew I had to just I had to stop worrying about what my baby mama.
Speaker 1: Was doing right.
Speaker 2: I had to stop worrying, worrying about what was going on, and I had to stop worrying about all the free world things and focus on myself, focus on fighting my case, trying to get out on appeal so I don't have to spend the rest of my life here. So what I did, I mentally, emotionally and intellectually blocked out everything and just say, you know what, off and to focus on this book, focus on God, get closer to God and my religion, and focus and focus on keeping a hope alive within myself because I know one day I'll be free as long as I keep on fighting, as long as I don't give up. But there was days that I couldn't get out of the bed. I was just laying the bed and just think, laying the bed and just just cry, lay in the bed and just pray.
Speaker 1: Those days came.
Speaker 2: But I always been a person that felt like if it can be done, I can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so if anybody can get out the motherfucker prison system, I'm gonna get out this bid. And when I get out, and let me tell you, it was crazy because I cite myself out I used to be in the cell, have my own.
Speaker 1: Rep concerts and everything. This is the type of shit nigga had to do under under search dar circumstance.
Speaker 2: You have to psych yourself out the year, Nigga finner get out there so I'm gonna build superstar.
Speaker 1: You know, I had to condition myself into it.
Speaker 2: I had to believe that because had I didn't believe that, had I not, I seen plenty of people kill themselves. Niggas next to me hung themselves. Nigga cross from me hung themselves. You see what I'm saying. And I could have easily took that route. But it's just something in me that that would allowed me to give up. And I kept on pushing and kept on pushing until I made it back out here. Now you know, I'm sitting before y'all having this beautiful conversation from me.
Speaker 1: What's the key to staying out?
Speaker 2: Like because a lot of people, we see a lot of homies like that, they're always going back in, going back in, going back in and getting caught up a bullshit to you, what's the keeper staying out? I would say the key to staying out of jail, it's surrounding yourself with with positive charge people and not you know, falling back in them saying in snaremants and trap mins.
Speaker 1: That that that you was doing previous. You know, you gotta change.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, You got you can't hang with the same niggas used to hang with, they used to rod with, because you're gonna fall.
Speaker 1: Right back in the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's like a crackhead trying to motherfucking clean themselves, trying to get clean, and you're going right back to the dope holes and hanging with the same crackhead. Now, you can't do that. So you got to change your environments. You got to change the people in what you associate yourself with. You got to just completely want better for yourself. It's always a way a motherfucker tell you, nah, I can't do this. I can't do that unless I go rob somebody. Ain't get no money in my pocket list I go sell some dope. No, it's a million different ways. You just got to be willing to do that. But it's based on niggas. People be so caught upon people perception. They don't want to.
Speaker 1: Go work in that motherfucking McDonald You know, they like but they don't want to go let they don't want to go be.
Speaker 2: A motherfucking working in the in the Walmart goddamn stories room or whatever that ship is. They don't want to do none of that. It's their pride. So they find themselves trying to live up to people's perception of them, their old perception, rather than letting these people don't listen.
Speaker 1: I'm a change person. Yeah, I don't mind driving me Amazon truck.
Speaker 2: I don't mind you know, working day to day, working a nine to five to provide for my family by any means to stay the fuck ab out of prison. You see what I'm saying. They don't want that. They want to get all this type of ship and do all this type of ship, but they don't understand that, you know, a price come with this ship. You see what I'm saying. If you're gonna be doing things the wrong way, it's a million legitimate ways to make money. I had to go speak to some elementary school kids the other day, and I think that's the most extraordinary public service deed I've ever done in my life. They yeah, it's wonderful. Yeah, yeah, So this was my first time doing this such a such an engagement and they had me speaking the first gradest and fifth grader.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, to myself, what the fuck am gonna tell the first grade? You know, I just had a new.
Speaker 2: Baby, and my baby girl, you know, she'll be in first grade soon, So I'm like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Can I tell her first grade?
Speaker 2: So when I went in there, you know, I kept it simple, like listen, I want you all to know that school is the start of everything. If you want to be a music person, you want to be a rapper, a doctor, Lawdship, first got to go to school, you see what I'm saying. So that that's the best part of giving back when you can invest in our youth, When you can invest in our kids, you see what I'm saying, that's really giving back because they are our future.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They are the ones gonna hold these positions in the future.
Speaker 2: So we can invest in our kids and we can you know, steer them in the right direction and get them proper guidance.
Speaker 1: Ship, we can we can be a better culture.
Speaker 2: We can have a whole a different outcome of how the things going now because you know, we are being taught, our kids are being taught through this music, you know, to be a stepper, to be you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, to get that head, to do this, to do that.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of negative things, you know what I'm saying, and so we have to be very mindful of these things. We need more people in our communities that's willing to reach out to the kids and do things like that. So you know, that was a beautiful experience for me, you know, speaking to the kids, and I have plans on doing that a lot.
Speaker 1: More, you know, a lot more often for me.
Speaker 5: Okay, So speaking of getting out of prison, changing.
Speaker 4: And you know, like influencing, influencing the youth and stuff like that, we have a mutual friend power shout out of power, bless shout out to the guy for bringing that introduction down in Miami, you know, getting everything together. But he's currently serving life on our murder. He's been in twenty five years and he he's on the same ship that you're on about empowering the youth and making a difference and basically showing them that the way that a lot of the youth think is the way is really not the way.
Speaker 5: So tell us a.
Speaker 4: Little bit about his mission and you know, like what he got going on and how you guys are working together to basically change the world.
Speaker 1: What power is doing.
Speaker 2: He's doing a wonderful job from behind the walls, you know, without my help. You know, I was the first person that was actually posting him before he said ran into a little meat and you know, before he made it, you know, got the relationship with you and so and so forth. So he's doing a wonderful advocacy advocacy thing from behind the walls. He's you know, from his experience, he's striving to get the message out here to the youth, you know, letting the youth know that, you know, the shooting and killing all the negative ship isn't cool, right, And he had a very vigor tenacity, you know what I'm saying, of doing those things. And I got so much respect for the brother because you know, we did so much time together.
Speaker 1: We did so much time together.
Speaker 2: And you know, we shared so many ideas about you know, getting out and having a positive impact on our communities, building our communities rather than destroying our communities.
Speaker 1: You know, as we as we've done when we were young, and we want to spread that awareness.
Speaker 2: We want to spread that word to make sure that the kids know that there's a better way outside of negativity, outside of crime. You can be a millionaire without selling a motherfucking a block. You can be a motherfucking you ain't got to be. It's more professionals out here than rapping and saying you can be a motherfucking you could be a goddamn a scuba dog.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You could be anything, you know, other than a rapper, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: And he basically want to spread that awardness, So shut out to my brother power you know where you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was able to.
Speaker 4: Through like my connection with him through oh, I was able to like link him with Wallow and him and Wallow had like a really big conversation. Wallow instantly like as soon as he got off the phone with him, called me back, sent me a couple of bands to send him, like, you know what I'm saying, tell him to take this and put it. You know what I'm saying on his cause and you know what he's doing for the youth. Because I got like mad love and respect for him, So he got like he got a lot of shit going on. He also has a YouTube channel Struggle of twenty six seventy nine that he's using to you know, get his point across. He got two podcasts that are about to come out, and he's doing all of this from jail, in a fucking maximum life facility. So it's a lot of niggas that are like in prison and that are behind the wall that are making like major moves or whatever. And that's another like part of the motivation for this interview is to show like that if these niggas that have to deal with the fact that they have life or that they have all these years and all this other shit going on, can make these type of moves and make these positive impacts and positive influences, then like.
Speaker 5: What are your niggas on the street doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in real life?
Speaker 2: And you know what, Jay, something a key factor is this, if the brother get exposed to what he's doing, that could be that could mean life or death to it. He's willing to sacrifice, you know, his life to make his life on the line to.
Speaker 1: Make a difference for the youth out here.
Speaker 2: So that's a very very important and powerful movement that he got going on. And I stand one trillion percent behind the brother support him in everything you do.
Speaker 1: How can you get the trap of ollo? Actually I chopped over Corrello every day, Yeah, every day.
Speaker 2: Actually he just called me when I was getting up here, when when I was seating myself in the chair, and yeah, I talked to him every day. It's oh, you're sposted something on your around because there was just stuff going on the internet about paperwork, all this kyd of stuff. We saw your post, particularly where you were like, no one should talk about.
Speaker 1: I guess you were.
Speaker 2: Saying someone's paperwork because you dealt with it and someone told him you And basically you were just kind of I guess, bringing some clarity to the situation from your own perspective. I guess kind of build on that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I want to make this clear, right, I can't. When I met Rollo, I already had my.
Speaker 2: Own set going on what I'm saying. I'm my own boss and my own person, you know what I'm saying. So don't never think that I'm getting on this platform to try to defend something that shouldn't be defended, or defending individual that, you know what I'm saying, don't deserve being defended. As we spoke, I did seventeen motherfucking years in the penitentiary because a bit snitched on me. Right, my partner power that we're speaking on, he doing life in twenty five years in prison because the motherfucker snitched on you. My nephew got three lights because the motherfucker snitched on him.
Speaker 1: You feel me? So I said that to say this.
Speaker 2: I feel that if a person don't have all the facts, don't be so quick to try to put a person down or talk crazy to a motherfucker, because if you don't have all the facts.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Rollo is a brother to me, and I say said this.
Speaker 2: If I didn't feel deep down in my heart, if I didn't feel that he was in the right about what's going on, then I would have to disassociate myself. For me, what the fuck I look like? I don't I stand on business. I stand on real principle. You see what I'm saying. If anybody do anything, they should be twenty one about what they do. Now, according to the conversation, the only thing I seen is everything.
Speaker 1: That everybody else seeing on the internet. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I was like, damn what's going on. The only difference that I have is that I'm in contact.
Speaker 1: He called me.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, and I've seen all of the paperwork. Twenty one seven is even vouched for this. You know what I'm saying, We've seen all of the paperwork. We know what the fuck going on. Now when it comes to the situation, whatever the street's saying, that's what the streets saying. I was in prison when all this shit was going on in twenty eighteen. I was serving twenty motherfucking years. So whatever the street's saying, that's what the street's saying. But what I'm saying is that I seen the paperwork. I read it, and I'm saying I understand what's going on. And I said, damn. So the question is to me, it's not rather the brother snitch, because from my understanding, he didn't tell on nobody. He didn't snitch on nobody. He played games with the figs, trying to manipulate them. He was paying somebody like four hundred thousand dollars allegedly come from somewhere, and you know what I'm saying, well to take the charges for him or whatever he had going on, I don't know the complete details of it, but it wasn't though I went into a motherfucking terroorgates room it snitched on people. It was that they was trying to set up a play. It's called pimping affairs and manipulating the system of manipulating the fair and they was gonna pay somebody four hundred thousand to take whatever charge from whatever situation that they created.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I don't know motherfucker that's saying, yeah, I'm in prison right now because Roller put me here.
Speaker 1: Even the dude who released this this audio.
Speaker 2: Footage that he edited, none of his co defini is saying that he snitched on all his cold of finits called me and say no.
Speaker 1: Man, this man ain't told on them.
Speaker 2: And the dude who released the motherfucker footage saying he did so, Nigga, you ain't even this niggain't even a part of the case.
Speaker 1: So am I gonna believe the code defendit?
Speaker 2: Niggas who's in jail with him, who's saying now this nigga sobb it? Or do I believe another person that have motive to You know what I'm saying, slender his name for whatever the reason. I don't know their relationship. I don't know that they stick of that. I do know that the homie was, you know, sending this so called first first page of the paperwork the people saying that anybody come up with the most money, whoever, you know what I'm saying, give me over ten bands for this paper work. He can get the paperwork. So it seemed like it's a benefit that. However, you know what I'm saying, I'm in and out that ship, you know what I'm saying. For my understandings, he's my musbin brother, and at this point I don't see that he did any wrong, you know what I'm saying. So I think the question is rather not you know what I'm saying, y'all feel a person feel that he was wrong for even trying to play games with the fit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I don't think it's no snitch matter. You feel me worse worn? So what's what's next? What's the next for you? Bro? What's next for you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: You gotta come out and let everybody know how twenty twenty three gonna look for you. Yeah, So I got my own clothing line. It's called The Gold Collection. You know what I'm saying. I get my ship from the same you know what I'm saying right now, right right now. It was like, don't worry about a year though. Wow, So I'm with arms support. So yeah, So I got my own brand. It's called the Gold Collection.
Speaker 2: I get my materials from the same people who even time to get they ship from. But my shit is a lot cheaper. So it'll be coming out, you know what I'm saying about two in about two weeks. I will be posting on my I G page and my Facebook page you know when it does drop. And I asked the everybody that that like nice fabric, if you will go spend the money with the Europeans. You know what I'm saying, make sure you spend money with your own people. And I'm not charging near as much as the Europeans.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: My shit is reasonable, he priced. So I asked that people support the Gold Collection, you know what I'm saying. And I got my project coming out. It's called now Never. You know, I'm talking with some major label right now, like big Labels to give me a deal related to this project. So it'll be coming out in the summertime. I'll be dropping a single very soon called About two. It's a solo single. You know what I'm saying. I just did the record with my fucking Rennie Rucci, just did the record with GZ who else.
Speaker 1: I did Rector with Bootshit, quite a few other people on my album. So that'll be.
Speaker 2: Coming out soon. And I got my own podcast called a Gold Experience.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know I will be asking you know, one, two or three of y'all. Are all of y'all to come to my podcast?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I'm just doing real nigga ship man.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to, you know, stay the funk out of prison, surround myself around good people, good energy, trying to spread love and spread wise words through my experiences. You know what I'm saying. And ship man, shit, I'm the really nigga in the motherfuckering world. Man her to go home out bang spread that positive energy, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Serving the community. We appreciate you pulling up to that big facus right now.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com Yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: You know what it is?
Speaker 2: Just scream and we've all been there before. A weekend trip to the casino cancel because real life came calling. Well, my Bookie's new and improved online casino is here to change the game. You can dive into a truly realistic casino experience featuring the latest and slots, jackpots, live dealer action, and all from the comfort of your own home. Your adventure at my Bookie Casino begins today with a generous sign up bonus using promo code Big Facts. That's promo code Big Facts to secure yourself a.
Speaker 1: Sweet deposit bonus.
Speaker 2: And that's not all because my Bookie Casinos revamp loyalty program insurres that you'll be shower with rewards including free spins, cash back offers, and a host of exclusive VIP perks. The more you play, the more you win. Play anytime, anywhere with My Bookie Casino and make sure you use our promo code Big Facts on the streets.
Speaker 1: It's a Big Fact, No cat, bitch.
Speaker 2: You're intoing the Big Facts of course, Big Banker, Shire DJ Screen Baby Jade and joining us right now. Of course, money More AKA is still payable on Big Facts on Big Fast. What's up, money boy, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Feeling great? Feeling great? Edit working, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what you've currently been up to? What does money Move currently up to? When we're gonna get into the history, We're gonna get it into a lot of shit. But what what you're currently been on? Man? Currently man, Jip? Then working on my sound? You feel me like, really creating my sound. I've been locked in. We still paid, you know what I'm saying. That's the family, the label, the producers, we got Mondo, Rother Band, Red King of the Court. You feel me like and really just been working on this sound and really too, Jip, doing a lot.
Speaker 1: Took things for myself outside of music type shit.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, living life or like working on other investments. You feel me like, I'm fucking with the Airbnb ship right now and just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they said any else.
Speaker 2: So independence completely, it's just still pay that's your ship, right, Yeah, what's what's some of the up and downs of the independent grind?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. All well, for show like it's ups and downs with it all the way. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The good things about being independent, everything's in your control, all your money, all your back end come to you or whoever. You know what I'm saying, on your team, and you know that's really the best part about it, and just being able at the end of the day, it's on me with however the cards is play, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's like that.
Speaker 2: And then I ain't just all the way doing it by myself at all, you know what I'm saying. I still like right now, I do distribution through Venice, you know what I'm saying. With my dollar Red push on Troy Carter, you know what I'm saying. They helped me when I'm distributing. But like y'all, it's good. And the downs, I guess if you would say it's a down, I guess just it's.
Speaker 1: On you, you know what. But I wouldn't really say that's a down. Yeah, it's the harder work. Yeah, yeah, it's my work. It's hard to work for sure.
Speaker 2: There's any mistake along the way that you would take back, like on the Moneymoon journey, Like is there anyone one particular special place where you're like, oh, maybe I should have did that. Uh, maybe I jumped too quick to.
Speaker 1: Do this or that. Yeah for sure, sign a certain contract.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that is the only like thing I really would have did differently. And what contractor was that? That was a contract with AE? With my last last thoughts, I was a AE. That's an authentic empire, That's what it would then, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it was like, it's an independent label.
Speaker 5: Okay, So why do you regret it?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Oh? Shit, I regret it because I was under impression like that they said a certain thing like, but I I ain't do my due diligence, like I had a lawyer, you know what I'm saying when I signed it. But I guess he missed the part in the like about my recruitment type shit, you feel me? So, And that's what I would have did that differently, you know what I'm saying. I would have did that differently all the way.
Speaker 1: So is that on the label or the lawyer though? Just have a conversation. I mean, because you just said lawyers, Yeah for sure, and he did.
Speaker 2: And that's on the lawyer and that's on me because I signed up pay for you feel me. I made a decision to do the shit you feel me, so that's on me. You know what I'm saying now when all the other shit get tricky, like with the label, is like personally what I got with the CEO when it got tricky for me, you know what I'm saying, I was under impression that my contract said that once all the money is made back, all the money is recooled, you know what I'm saying, then I get a percentage as well, uh the back end profit. Yeah, you feel me like that until the money recoop, you get all the back in. Right when the money recouped, I get my percentage, all the share you feel me other back you're talking about like streaming, I'm talking about streaming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's saying, like, Okay, anything that's to be split is to be you're saying.
Speaker 2: That's what That's where it was, That's what That's what you was under impression with that in the paper, Like in the paper, the weight that the money is recouped back, it's like it comes from a certain type of percentage type ship you feel me, like a ruty percentage. So Boom say it's like this bank. I'm like, okay, we're finish going the business. You're gonna put up the money. Once you get all your money back, then we're gonna start splitting the uh extreaming the streaming product. Right once you get all your money and I'm still give you most of the ownership, I'm gonna keep somebody Boom. But in the paper, it's like the money that's going back to the recruitment is coming from like a whole nother a low percentage, so not all the money up top.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: You can like say you put off five hundred thousand, Boom, when the.
Speaker 1: Money come back the five hundred.
Speaker 2: Only a certain percentage of the five hundred it's going towards that were coup Me get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of like when you have a mortgage and you have to pay principle and interest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like your hell of interest, like on some ship that wasn't even negotiated.
Speaker 1: You feel me like Nigga didn't know that's what was going on.
Speaker 2: And then plus it was like once all the money was made back for the company, I'm like shit, I'm like, what's up?
Speaker 1: With the money. You know what I'm saying, the.
Speaker 2: Money made you made, You made everything. I made every single dollar that and more.
Speaker 1: Like, you feel me?
Speaker 2: And I let them niggas get the percentage of my shows and my own features, and they wasn't even part of my management.
Speaker 1: You feel me. You still something showed. You try to recoup the money back? Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I would cook the money back, or I would cook the money back with them. Before a whole year was over, you had like a seven ship man.
Speaker 1: Damn No, I don't know. It was like something like that. But yeah, that ain't what he said.
Speaker 2: He was He said something about it being a term deal too, like it was on it was a two years deal. Turn it was a two years Let's get straight to the big fat Yeah, let me get to the fact. It was out a little bit of talking about money.
Speaker 1: It was. Yeah, I'm trying to let's learn about both first.
Speaker 2: Slowing down at ain't no back tracking.
Speaker 1: But now I'll break it all the way down. Boom. Did the nigga play? Yeah? For sure? You feel play? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So how did the nigga play you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like, let's break it up. You say you feel like he played you? You feel like I feel like coming in coming in on some I got ship then what we're doing the way you can understand it.
Speaker 2: But then put in a different language in the paperwork exactly what you said exactly. Then when the ship came out, like I had to go get another lawyer and ship reread my ship all that. Once I did that, and seeing what was going on, I'm like, damn fool, like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Like I'm I spoke to him about it here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell look man, For one, we was on the ass the whole time about the recruitment.
Speaker 1: Feelmy red pushed my manager. He was got repressing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, salute the red. He was pressing him, like, what's up, bro? How much it's been made and how much got that we over? You know what I'm saying, We're doing that ship every much everybody. Yeah, we're trying to get you you. I want you to get you you. I want you to eat. I want to eat. I'm gonna do my end.
Speaker 1: You do your end.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to do no, I'm trying to do good business. So we pressing, were pressing. By the twenty twenty one boom, we like, bro, have we recool? Yes, move y'all have cooled. I'm like, damn okay, back, show us the numbers. To show the numbers, we don't recouped already now at this point by over one hundred something thousand. Feel this is like, yeah, so you done got your money back. We don't recoup all already plus that one hundred some thousand, not including none of my show money or my feature money either.
Speaker 1: You feel me? Because we also was giving them some of that shit too that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even included in this shit, so we did recoup that already with the streaming twenty twenty one, like last summer twenty two one type shit boom were.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, bet we were cool. It's time. We ready to start getting off percentage.
Speaker 2: How this shit worked, how we start getting this split, how it's coming monthly, quarterly, whatever that is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you were cool, We got you months started going by. Ain't shit coming?
Speaker 1: Feel me?
Speaker 2: I ain't not ain't coming. We're like, bro, what's going on? What's up with that shit?
Speaker 1: You feel me? Like you said we were cool, We sink the numbers like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: We he like, oh nah, move, it don't really work like that, Like it's not like that. I thought it was like that, but it's not like that. You gotta really go look into the papers again. I'm like, damn, I'm like, shit, it ain't like that. Okay, I'm gonna go look back into the papers.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what you mean is not like that? Like you said, once you get all your money back, we're gonna butst it down. That nigga was like he was like I thought he said that. He's like, man, I thought they said that, but it really don't say what happened, Like, man, I told you to have had your lawyer there. Bro, you're supposed to have your lawyer, like it's on your lawyer. To me, that's like, fuck you, nigga. That's how I take that because if I do some dinners with you and you like you like, yeah, Bro, I thought he said this more, but it didn't really say that. But really, Bro, that's your lawyer. Fuck type shit and it's in my favor. And mind you all this time that you're trying to kick this ship like we're supposed to be family.
Speaker 1: And I seen him on here talking about.
Speaker 2: Something he went working with me because I wasn't rocking hard with him or some ship like.
Speaker 5: That, Like, no, he's no. He said that when you came up that.
Speaker 4: He was calling you to put his artists on your shows and ship, and you refused.
Speaker 2: Man as any artists, as any artists who dealt with them, ask.
Speaker 4: Them, I mean it's big fast right, well, chop it up.
Speaker 2: I still chop it up with most of them boys, Like for real, I still be chopping it up.
Speaker 4: With Basically, what you're saying is that if it's supposed to be a family situation, if you tell me one thing, even if the paperwork does say something else, you're supposed to straighten.
Speaker 2: Basically, he went in, Okay, this ship probably right face, because everything and this ship do make sense for what we're finish. Do you know, bread it back whatever? And then we been figure this ship back out. It's just a waited. We just gonna move off. It's gonna stepping stone. I already knew from the beginning before I even did that ship. I already knew my oom man and all that. I'm like, bro, it's gonna be a stepping stone. It ain't finna be.
Speaker 4: So you were basically willing to sacrifice yourself the better man of your career because you already knew what time it.
Speaker 1: Was with I were cool with it. I just wanted my love percent. I was cool. I was like, bro, I'm gonna let you eat.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you eat you feel me and ship, I'm gonna eat and we gonna going on. By the way, was there ever a conversation amongst the team and I used to travel around too, that maybe I could have just kept doing what your hell was on fire here and I know you wanted to spread it and make a national ship, but the motherfucker was a hit regardless, So whatever a conversation that maybe we should just because you don't know what call would it came thirty days then caught back up like it was really about them paper like, because it was like at that point, brohit was going on three years, feel me, I'm trying other ship at this point, I'm not really just still on hitting like that.
Speaker 4: But you see how Ridge Boy took Ridge Boy five years, every fucking v H one special, throw some ds on that show, all over the place, show for show.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying that just the facts of how I was thinking of it. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying it was like he came to me like, I want to put this bread behind this song. Yeah boom man boom, and was trying to He originally was finished try to hire Red Push. He was gonna try to hire Red. Didn't even tell me, Oh God, he wanted to hire this nigga Red. Of course, Red like, I'm not doing that ship, but he like ship, I want to fuck with Move Boom like I want to.
Speaker 1: Fuck move too. So you feel like now I ain't gonna say you scamming? Like what he doing? Whatever he doing? Bro, that's on him. I don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Because it's like everybody, everybody like I told him, everybody saying he's doing something. But what what you been read?
Speaker 1: What are you doing right?
Speaker 5: What's your say been read? In His office hours.
Speaker 4: Are from nine to nine for.
Speaker 2: A full scamo would have been if he and they spend a dollar, he's putting that money up though he spent.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Nobody speaking on me. He put some bread up and we ate, We all ate. I ain't never take.
Speaker 1: That away from you.
Speaker 2: All I said was but you ain't keep it one thousand about that ship then to just be trying to say that, like I whatever, Like you're just not keeping that ship a thousand bull y'all can't even have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Trying to have.
Speaker 5: What's your saying be read.
Speaker 1: So tell us that's what y'all really know.
Speaker 2: The son, Yeah, I ain't get to say to to that part yet.
Speaker 1: When when you was like, did we have conversations? I hit boom me and boom went and said, man, look me and boom we went. I'm like, bro, I hit them bro. You said it love you fuck women.
Speaker 2: Bro. We got to straighten this. Okay, you said you didn't know it, said that I didn't know it. Said hey, let's straighten it then, So who knew ship? I just leaveing the person who made the country right physic Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Have you know, but you being now that sh can happen. It happened like that.
Speaker 2: She happened like that because at the end of the day, if somebody worked for me, they're gonna do what's in the best of my favor. Your people got to make sure that that it don't happen. Businesses, you're trying to swear it in your favorite I don't give you fast.
Speaker 1: No matter what it is.
Speaker 2: Me and you I can have total compassion for you and want us let's get this money.
Speaker 1: But these folks don't know you in the back offices. But straighten that. We can't stah, Let's screen.
Speaker 2: It out then because your words about your mind holdo. He's like, oh, I'm like, bro, let's straighten it out. He's like, oh no, I can't straighten it out.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: I'm like that what you mean? You can't straighten it out? Like we're gonna rip that motherfucker. It's a piece of paper. He like, ship, I took money on behalf from another company for it, and ship I'm like, oh you sold.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn so damn he so man so that ship, Bro, he can't.
Speaker 2: He like, Bro, I can't straighten it and change it now, bro, because I don't took money for it already. Nigga got it off. And honestly, Bro, I've seen that that ship was on auction and everything. Nigga like, you could look this ship up right now, Nigga hitting you could look that ship up right now.
Speaker 1: That's the big fat you could.
Speaker 5: It was up for the highest bidder, alright, But.
Speaker 2: So did he own he owned it? If he if he owned it. He could do whatever you want to do with his with his property.
Speaker 5: Guys entering, entering what you call that ship when you in court exhibit a.
Speaker 1: Damn money knew he ain't without your face.
Speaker 5: That's how they tried to do the five heartbeat and so.
Speaker 1: But once a nigga owns something, no can't you do whatever, but he want to do it, that's just tell me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. Y'all looking at that.
Speaker 2: Y'all looking at it like I believe what you say. You ain't keeping out Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Workings on me, yeah, like.
Speaker 5: A yeah, because you were thinking all you had to recoup and report.
Speaker 1: Making more money.
Speaker 2: Niggas talking about all the nigga you made that ship back you've been getting profit off of, like like the money wasn't made. I'm like, nigga, you, I say, nigga, you saying you took a loss on me?
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't saying I know you did it, But ship what it is?
Speaker 5: Maybe he was talking about somebody else.
Speaker 2: But how them niggas damn that fucked up boomay. Everybody was saying this ship like like he damn what he doing because he really know what I'm saying, he really got that ship would looking.
Speaker 1: Like ship all though, when when all y'all you all the niggas.
Speaker 2: At the same time, he said, but y'all held my face in the City'll will help him a face in the city.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, ship, okay, this ship was good. It was looking like okay, yeah, this ship about to be something.
Speaker 5: Because he had him your own and who else.
Speaker 2: It's all types of ship going on and doing was looking looking like you know what I'm saying. You hear crid man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All the big feature. I don't know how this ship so the path forward ain't no path forward. It's just yeah, know how.
Speaker 5: Don't we got another exhibit?
Speaker 1: Damn? I didn't know? God damn what if he what if you? What if you? If you want to try to get it right? Get what right? Maybe give him some paper? Oh yeah here it always open for paper.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, it's gonna take the paper and be like, you know.
Speaker 1: Man, I mean ship.
Speaker 2: You know at the end of the day, it ain't like bro, I ain't never disrespected that man publicly or none of that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Threat I don't know nothing about that. I don't know nothing about that, you said. Okay, I don't know. I don't know when you when you out here doing and you scary a hell. It could be coming from anybody who knows what's going on. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You feel me, but they ain't got nothing to do with me. At the end of the day, ship everything could be ricicized, you know what I'm saying. It could, but it's a what I'm own. I'm going to paid ship man. You know what I'm saying right now, So yeah, still pay still straight you feel me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just I don't know, man, I just should just be crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro. I just ego and ship ego get in the way of ship man.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It just he probably thought.
Speaker 2: Bad, I'm just trying to get a nigga, this nigga saying.
Speaker 1: He tried to sign mine though I know he know what he was doing.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying he was probably doing bending the whole time to his first said.
Speaker 1: He was doing business. In the mind, it's here at the end of the day, the fresh business.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Because at the end of the day, you can't tell me once than two years up and you got damn whatever you did and he kept it out, you would have been on some ship.
Speaker 1: We would have kept rocking.
Speaker 2: Kept I would have kept rocking with him because he did roll the dice, you feel me, When all the folks didn't.
Speaker 1: He rolled the dice.
Speaker 2: I gave that that that's right there. If you kept it kill you rolled out, got some type of show, some type of way we could have kept getting money.
Speaker 1: I would have been. Yeah, for sure, we would have made it work. Know what I'm saying. But yeah, I think boom on college us.
Speaker 5: Speaking into existence.
Speaker 1: My brother the right. If it's too sad, we've heard both sides.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's it's five? I got ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I mean, we love this city, bro, So anytime people we can mend of fence.
Speaker 5: We like to fend.
Speaker 1: But the reality is sometimes you can't wait.
Speaker 5: No, Sometimes fences be amendible.
Speaker 2: Sometimes And it did what it did, Like I say, bro, and the day it's on me, it's never a loss.
Speaker 1: It's just a lesson for me.
Speaker 2: I should be trying to see ship from just different ways that a nigga just can't be that fun, So what can a nigga?
Speaker 5: We're just talking about benefit of a doubt though.
Speaker 1: That's what you said. To know what I'm saying, how are you just trying to get.
Speaker 5: See we just talking about what you're gonna tell me about.
Speaker 2: Benefit of the doubt doubt because sometimes people can have something in their mind that they think it's true and be tricking themselves while they thinking they treated you ain't so much that you believe he ain't never lied so much about something that you even believe that with your When I was when I was.
Speaker 5: Four years old, I used to tell people.
Speaker 1: That I was eight, You believe it I did? There?
Speaker 2: Go how you would have had if you were as an executive signed? How were you if I'm an executive Bro, I'm gonna do that ship straight up, I'm gonna that turns gonna be simple base, it's gonna be able to They're gonna be able to understand.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be one. But the lawyer, my lawyer is gonna make your simple. So you're gonna my ship's gonna be right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never Well, I'm having the best lawyer everything I do for now on. You know what I'm saying, And of course I'm gonna make sure I get me me. But they gonna get them done too. You know what I'm saying, It's gonna be fair. Like it's gonna be fair. I ain't trying to snake you out. I'm trying to eat. I'm trying to help you eat if we.
Speaker 1: Keep it going.
Speaker 2: I'm not a greedy nigga feeling like I ain't truthing about that ship. I just would have did the ship fair, and I would have kept my word. I would have stood on that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he ain't never say he wrong?
Speaker 1: No, hell no, man, hell nah, he's saying, I'm kempt. Well, I gotta kept about the ship for what I gotta kept about it.
Speaker 3: You ain't never been that type of time.
Speaker 1: I'm just being real.
Speaker 2: Since I knew you since a young kid like you, just always them straight up me.
Speaker 3: You are really straight up? Yeah, you ain't read so I think.
Speaker 2: I'm right down in ten years just understanding.
Speaker 1: He's just financial people. He's just so. I don't know what you're selling me out. Damn. On the way they Jill went left from up man here? What is next? Man? What's next? Man? I just dropped you feel me?
Speaker 2: On two tracks matter of fact, I just dropped that never See Him with You're Seeing that motherfucker, produced by Sorry Okay, And I just dropped one car Doing It produced by my brother Rubber Band Rid featuring my dog Trapped at Me, Magic Go Crazy, You Feel Me.
Speaker 1: Good, Vive on.
Speaker 2: There Fore Me and Man Believe to on the way. The project gonna be two sides. You know what I'm saying, Real bangers, real bangers on that motherfucker. Bro, I'm baking that mold. You know what I'm saying, Like for sure, I'm piped up with it right now. I think y'all really gonna like it too, because it's like, man, the sound is unique, Like it's just us. It's like still pay we creating it. It's coming from us. Nobody else got this this sound.
Speaker 6: Right now, I like that Moved gonna be in the mix. A lot of bulldship so against the paper man the money for sure, y'all for sure, still play Believe man, Yeah what.
Speaker 1: You want to say to the people, say to the streets. Man, Man, I just wanted trying to, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: You got I gotta get a couple of pieces.
Speaker 1: Sure, well yeah, man, just follow me on everything.
Speaker 2: Still Pay Move still pay in you YouTube money move, Still pay move. All that is gonna pop straight up. You know what I'm saying, And believe man, I believe you.
Speaker 1: Remember to believe you. I believe in some believing yourself.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, Yeah, don't believe in these lawyers.
Speaker 1: Hey, get you one, better, get you one. You can't believe show solute the money Move. Chopping it up with us on big facts.
Speaker 2: You know what Triple W dot big fastpod dot com on the streets exactly, It's big fat, no cap Fitch