Speaker 1: What's up and welcome. This is the Rogue Recap and you are here with your host, Linda McLaughlin. She is pissed, off, outraged, and has zero patients with what seems to be an epidemic of entitlement and stupidity. Here we talk about all the things the other shows just don't or won't touch. Make sure to like and subscribe to her podcast so you never miss an episode.
Speaker 2: Well, hey guys, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Here just insanity today with what's happening in Minnesota while we have a hearing on Capitol Hill about Minnesota. And I don't know about you, guys, but it sure feels.
Speaker 2: Like one hell of a coincidence.
Speaker 3: So we've got all of these people, legislative auditors and state and local representatives from Minnesota speaking out about these fake storefronts, fake daycares, fake senior assistant living locations in Minnesota, and how all of it was aided and embedded by Jacob Fry and Tim Walls and even the previous Attorney General, Carol I think it's Carolyn Ham, it's now Keith Ellison.
Speaker 2: But the amount of evidence.
Speaker 3: Against these people is so beyond the pale, it's really not up for debate conversation, and my understanding is that they're going to be called in Ellison and Walls to testify before the Houseoversite Committee with Chairman James Comer out of Kentucky, and he is running these hearings and looking into the deep and incredibly seated fraud and the amount of kickbacks that are coming into congressional packs, both Republicans and Democrats from the money laundering that is occurring in Minnesota. I'm sure or we're going to find out that it's all of these other lovely blue states as well, but right now we're focused on Minnesota, so I'm going to stay sort of laser focused on that for a minute. And we're looking at people like, you know, Representative Lynch, Aana Presley, Jasmine Crockett, all of these people who had an opportunity to ask these auditors and legislators and local and state reps to to ask them real questions, why are you saying there's fraud? Where are their receipts? What have you found out? And instead we had Iana Presley talking about the twenty twenty election. We had Representative Lynch talking about how mad he was that Trump put his name on the Kennedy Center.
Speaker 2: We had Jasmine.
Speaker 3: Crockett trying to figure out how to speak and say words.
Speaker 2: It's painful to watch. Now.
Speaker 3: Congresswoman Luna came out and said that she will be referring Tim Walls and Keith Ellison for criminal charges to the DOJ. So she's not waiting for them to figure it out. She's like, we have enough evidence here, We have the people here, based on their testimony, based on what they brought before the committee today, they can be referred for criminal charges.
Speaker 2: Great, Okay, wonderful.
Speaker 3: I hope to God that har Meet Dylan and Pam Bondi and Leo Terrell are able to bring this to light and get people informed and so that we can stop we can stop all of the stealing from the American taxpair. And as I was looking through the testimonies today and trying to see, you know who these people were that were testifying, right because they're local representatives. There was a video that popped up of Jason Lewis, who was a congressman from Minnesota, and he was talking about Somali's and daycare for all ten years ago and they have video of him testifying and speaking about this on Capitol Hill, and like nobody paid attention, nobody talked about it, nobody brought it up. And even when you're talking to people who have worked in local Minnesota politics, they will tell you that when Barack Obama ran his refugee programs and he dumped all these Somalis into Minnesota, he knew what he was doing. Clearly, they had an NGO pack sort of kickback, all figured out. They knew they were going to instill these people into these cities, right because we saw them get into Michigan, we saw them get into Minnesota, we saw them get into Iowa and Idaho, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Now we're even seeing we've got.
Speaker 3: A Somali running for the contested Democrat seat out in Utah.
Speaker 2: All of which is it's a plan.
Speaker 3: This isn't organic. This isn't something that happens when people gentrify a neighborhood or come in with their culture and say, hey, we're here to to make America a wonderful place and add to the thriving communities. No, they come here, some of them have been here for ten and twenty years. And ten and twenty years, lady, it's ten and twenty years later. We have eighty percent of the Somali community still on welfare, all kinds of welfare, and it's ridiculous. Some of them have affordable housing, some of them have food stamps, some of them have Medicaid, some of them.
Speaker 2: Have all three.
Speaker 3: It is absolutely ridiculous that you come to a country and you live off of its systems for twenty years. You tell me, in twenty years you couldn't figure it out, and then today of all days, and this is where I get to my You know, there are no coincidences. We have this incident in Minnesota where we have Homeland Department of Homeland Security in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and they are looking for illegal immigrants, and we have this massive ice protest. They're out in the streets and we have this psycho try to run over agents with her two thousand pound truck. They tell her to stop, they tell her to get out of the vehicle. You are talking to a federal officer, regardless of whether or not you agree with the current administration, regardless of whether or not you agree with the officer standing directly in front of you. We have rules here in America. You must comply when an officer tells you please do X and instead they don't. They take their vehicle and they ram it directly in the direction of the officers. Now, if you take a two thousand pound vehicle and you go into a person who's standing in front of you, what do you think happens? Do you think that that person will live if this cycle behind the wheel hits them and runs them over. And let's just remember, folks, this is a community that went through the George Floyd riot. It's the BLM of twenty twenty. All of that happened in Minnesota, right because we had the Keith Ellison's and the Hams and the and the Walls. Is right, all of these people who love love, love the drama. So now that we have allowed this system where there's no accountability, people can do whatever they want, people can say whatever they want.
Speaker 2: They can disrupt everyone around.
Speaker 3: Them, because that's the other thing, right, Like, there are regular people just living in these houses on these streets where these assholes are protesting for hours, they're blocking traffic, they don't have permits, and they're violent.
Speaker 2: They're not out there saying we want to be heard. This isn't Woodstock. This is actually the polar opposite.
Speaker 3: Of Woodstock, because you can't live your life. You can't get home to your kids, you can't pick your kids up from school, you can't get home from work, you couldn't get to the hospital because they've decided it's more important to block the because they are causing the ultimate distraction, right.
Speaker 2: They want to cause noise.
Speaker 3: They want people to stop talking about Somali fraud. They don't want people asking questions about ilhan Omar. They want people to look the other way. Tim Walls suddenly becomes a faint memory. Jacob Fry becomes a faint memory. None of these people are being the focus anymore. Now we're looking at the psychos that are trying to hurt ice agents. And the issue is you have people like Jacob Fry who come out today after this tragic event where and I'm sure this officer is very upset because he had somebody coming at him with this vehicle and he's telling them to stop, and he's telling them to turn off the vehicle, get out of your vehicle. They don't want to listen. Instead, they want to drive towards this officer. So the officer has a right to defend himself, so he shoots the driver. Oh, guess what, she's a professional protester. She's from Missouri. What the hell is she doing in Minneapolis. She's originally from I guess Colorado.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So now she's from Colorado, was in Missouri living in Minneapolis. Obviously, all this information is really new. And then guess what else. She's an lgbt Q advocate. She's married to a woman who dresses like a dude and may have a six year old wonderful. Her name is Renee Good and she has been seen at other protests and they have it on her GPS that she drove from Kansas today all the way to Minneapolis. Why why are you in Minneapolis? Who the hell is paying you to come six or seven hours to another city to professionally protest. You don't have enough things to do?
Speaker 2: You have a six year old. I don't know about it the rest.
Speaker 3: Of you, but when you have kids, you have things to do, you have lunches to make, you have homework to do, you have things to do. You don't have time to I have six hours away. Something is just off. And again, it's this whole mindset right of I'm a woman, A'm married to a woman, who dresses like a man because she's a trans and I support the movement. Who God knows what kind of medicine they're on. What Srsris Lord knows, I don't know. It is a culture of dysfunction, and now.
Speaker 2: It's exception, it's accepted dysfunction.
Speaker 3: It's okay to be like this, it's actually encouraged to be like this. Well, this officer didn't get up today wondering who he was. This officer got up today. He knows he's an ice officer. He knows he's in Minneapolis. He knows that he is there to protect American citizens, and he knows that he is there to remove illegal immigrants, because that is the doctrine of the current administration. Unlike Walls and Fry, and Fry thinks he's gonna come out and tell Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: To get the f out, and he's so tough.
Speaker 3: This is the same guy who's speaking in Somali and hanging the Somalian flag. This is America, asshole. We don't hang other people's flags. If you love Somalia so much, please go, Please.
Speaker 2: I invite you to go. I'm sure they'd be a real big fan of your Jacob fry go now.
Speaker 3: I would love to see it. Please take a lot of pictures, send video of your welcoming party. These are the people that think it's okay to curse out Ice, to curse out the Department of Homeland Security, and to defame the United States of America.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I think he's culpable.
Speaker 3: I think to go out there and say get the f out of my city, get the f out of my state, And to say we're going to deploy our National Guard, We're going to deploy them. They're going to protect peaceful protests. These are not peaceful protests. These are paid protesters. These are professional agitators. These are professional distractors. Because you, Jacob, and you Timmy and all of the people around you who took a little skim off the top of the NGOs that were running the taxpayer dollars through to launder them into the leering center and the senior assisted living centers and the daycare centers where there's no customers, no children, no seniors, there's.
Speaker 2: Nothing going on.
Speaker 3: You got billions of dollars of taxpayer funds. Really, and just by coincidence, on the day that we have a congressional House Oversight hearing to talk to and hear from those legislators who have their receipts.
Speaker 2: They have the details on the leaders from Minnesota. These today, Today's the day that we're going to have all this drama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this smells funny to me. There are no coincidences, absolutely not. And this whole idea of like, oh, well, you know, it just happened because Homeland Security was there.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: They have hundreds of people that are coming out to Minneapolis, Minnesota. It's two degrees out there, guys, the ground is covered in snow. They're not out there for their health. Trust me, you ever notice that crime is higher in the summer because it's easier. These idiots are out there because they're getting paid. And now they want to say that the guy who shot this woman who was coming at him with a two thousand pound truck, we have walls calling it murder.
Speaker 2: What an ass hat? Are you kidding me? Man?
Speaker 4: I would love to see what your security and your agents your protection would do to someone who came at you with a two thousand pound truck.
Speaker 3: They were coming in your direction. They're telling the person to stop. They're there to protect the governor. You think they're not returning fire against this truck that's being used as a weapon. Really, of course they would. The problem is not that it doesn't make sense. The problem is that it does make sense, and nobody is willing to address it. They're talking about all of these other issues around it. There is a somalion group of people in Minnesota. It's a very large group. They're stealing taxpayer dollars. They're funneling it through fake business fronts, They're giving kickbacks to white liberals who enable them to do it. To turn the eyes away from the attention that's being brought to expose all of this, we get our paid protesters to come out. We have this tragic event. Now someone has lost their life, that someone had a six year old child.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is ridiculous. And guess what nobody's talking about today.
Speaker 3: What came out of that hearing the fact that we now know that there are people in the state of Minnesota who can put Timmy in jail, can put Jacob Fry in jail, who can put Keith Ellison in jail. That's what they don't want us talking about. And they've done a really good job. They've done a really good job. This is the Rogue Recap. You guys will be back here tomorrow. I have no doubt they will be protests in Minnesota tonight. Keep your eyes open, be safe if you're out there in Minnesota, and we'll see you tomorrow. Check us out at Linda Mick at Rogue Recap, and we've got a new website, Rogue recap dot com. We'll be posting all of our podcasts up there as well.
Speaker 2: Tonight, everybody,