Speaker 1: It is Drink chanps, motherfucking podcast make time.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queen's rapper.
Speaker 3: He ain't a great as your boy in O R E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 4: What Up?
Speaker 3: It's DJ E f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chans.
Speaker 5: Mo das New Year c That's it's time for drink Champions.
Speaker 3: Drink up mother, mother? Would good be? How many recipients your boy in O R E?
Speaker 6: What up is DJ E f N and it's drink Champions? Yeah, our BP now ah me and my brother E f N. When we started this, we wanted to give flowers to legends. We wanted to give flowers to people who has been here, who has stood this test of time. These people that I'm about to announce has not only stood the test of time.
Speaker 3: Before you heard the master.
Speaker 6: P doing independent, before you heard of all these other people doing independent, these guys.
Speaker 3: Was doing it.
Speaker 6: Had festivals, have festivals right now, and it's the highest festival you can never go to. Literally literally, they continued, but they continuously, have tremendously participated in this game of hip hop, showed loyalty, stayed consistent, stayed in their own lane. You ever heard of him doing nothing crazy? You always heard of him doing something that is crazy. I personally, I was on what I called vacation, but when they said I CEP is here, I caught the first flight out to make sure I'm here, to make sure I participate this greatness, to make sure that I give you brothers your flowers to your face?
Speaker 3: Man? Is that true? This is yeah Instagram, Yeah, it's he flew in this morning. I flew in. I didn't even go to my house. I don't even know how my house. Just asked you so gently too, He's like, is that true? In casey, I don't know who the hell we talking about were talking about? I SEP, motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Just just the fact that we just got one of those super duper.
Speaker 3: Fucking Nori intros. Holy ship. Man, But hold on, let me.
Speaker 6: Let me, let me just act y'all because I'm weird. So I either drink vodka or drink Japanese whiskey. I would like you brothers to tell me which you want me to drink. Japanese man, Japanese whiskey. You gotta go to Japan's.
Speaker 3: Man. I just kept back from Japan and uh, who's oka?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I was in Tokyo, Tokyo, the cleanest place in the world.
Speaker 6: I don't put I don't put the toilet paper on the toilet when I don't need to water on there. I'm sorry, I apologize, but I don't. That's the only place in the world that In Dubai, I don't put toilet paper on the toilet. Well, you know, do you put tolet paper on?
Speaker 3: Why the funk?
Speaker 2: Don't we just give up and get them buy in Japanese toilets over here?
Speaker 3: Like of course?
Speaker 5: What the.
Speaker 3: Just so smart? I was just sitting in there and let that. Won't want to hit my whole father, you know what I'm saying. I'm like, hell, yeah, sew. You know it's gonna be a great interview toilets ship ship like this front.
Speaker 6: But let me let me ask you something, because one of the beautifulst things about I c P.
Speaker 3: It's the loyalty to your fans.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't you know other than I think Tech nine, right, I can't think of a.
Speaker 3: Group's fan base.
Speaker 6: That's so loyal, Like you guys can fucking you know, with no direspect to which is talk Kansas.
Speaker 3: You guys can, dude, I show anywhere.
Speaker 7: I'm about to being with your talk can just like a week and a ship straight the fuck up. That's why he got the Jesus Can.
Speaker 3: But but.
Speaker 6: You know, with all up, how did how did y'all develop the juggal loos? Yeahs bro, I'm a juggle lo just you know, Okay, you gotta get chatted now, yeah the first one man?
Speaker 3: Okay, but ahead, So how does that? Yeah? Create that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: We just just started back in the day. Uh, ground up, hard work man, you know. Uh when we first started out in Detroit and what the fuck like nineteen ninety you know what I'm saying, we didn't know any other way to do it, but like come out with records.
Speaker 3: Yourself, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We weren't trying to get no, I mean, we didn't believe nobody was gonna come get it.
Speaker 3: No, hell no, d were just doing it for fun at first.
Speaker 7: No, No, as soon as we did this, as soon as we did, want to tell you there was no turn back. We were like it's this or nothing.
Speaker 3: Let's just do that.
Speaker 2: Let's just go a little bit before that. Go yeah, go all the way back. Okay, when we met. You know what I'm saying, there was three of us, his older brother John.
Speaker 3: We were all on. Fucking I thought, you're always brothers. Huh. I thought you're always brothers. No, that's not well, now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's my brother I'm talking about, like, like since fucking nine, ten years old.
Speaker 3: I'm know this, motherfucker. You know what I'm saying. Damn.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, we you know the secret and lawns of attraction and all that. You can't help for something you can't. I mean, you can pray for it, of course, but you can't wish. All you gotta do is fucking.
Speaker 3: I like that for real.
Speaker 2: Man. No, we we had no fucking doubt from the age of you know, probably twelve till fucking hip hop over fucking took this dream that we that we were it's not even a fucking dream, it's a fact, but that we were getting to be wrestlers, you know, pro wrestlers, that we were backyard.
Speaker 7: Wrestlers, far backyard wrestlers were wrestling.
Speaker 2: I used to tell these motherfuckers at school. Man, I used to tell these moffuers at school. Man, get my holograph right now, motherfucker before. You know what I'm saying, because because motherfucker, one day you'd.
Speaker 3: Be like I would school dam But go ahead and get the MOPy this signature, bitch. You know what I'm saying, Get you some motherfucking numb eby money. Later I could predict that ship. But anyway, we knew it. So when we became you know, hip hop took that wrestling ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: When the whole thing is when when when you make something your whole being. You know what I'm saying, Like like we didn't. We didn't do nothing but what we're this ship. You know what I'm saying. We didn't go hang out and do some other ship. We ate, slept, breathe it since kids. You know what I'm saying. That was all we knew how to do. The trained circus monkeys. You know what I'm saying. It's just like that was it the grind day after day. We didn't go to parties. We were gonna on it. We didn't do ship, but this that's it, man, nothing else in a quick story.
Speaker 3: You know the secret and all that ship. Yeah, like the secret, Yeah, okay, that's laws of the laws of the track shit.
Speaker 2: You know the most positive things, the positive thinking.
Speaker 3: Like I said, we knew it was a fact we're gonna be wrestless.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So even though hip hop overtook our fucking passion for that ship, right when we when we had our first fucking uh platinum record in ninety seven, No, this was ninety nine, fucking w W E called us, right, these motherfuckers, and they're like, you.
Speaker 3: Want to w after the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, right, the real ship, yeah, with the big silver fucking sign.
Speaker 2: So they called there like, hey man, we got to this group called the Humanities. We want you to make the ring music.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. We're like, we wrestle and no how to good wrest I ran bro I was nineteen.
Speaker 2: I fucking was the independent wrestling in the Midwest.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I wrestled as Corporal Daryl Daniels, Right, I had the fucking money, right, the bullet in the army. I think it was funny was I only did that ship because my brother was in the arm and he was sending me that fucking gear, and I was like, yeah, corporate Daniels now so so, But man, fuck wrestling naked asked wrestlings in the dress room with the Yo ship for some.
Speaker 3: Wrestling and wrestling locker room.
Speaker 7: The motherfuckers don't wear pants and underwears, you know what I'm saying. They'll just sit there and converse with your ass with their dick hanging out.
Speaker 8: Come on.
Speaker 7: Mak's conversation with pants and I mean, it ain't that hard to put some fucking underwear or something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But they don't know the funk out and they have a talk with you. You know what I'm saying. It's like, I don't want to go over to match with you right now. Man, your fucking balls are chilling. Ally Law that was having a conversation with Just go put that away somewhere.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You're going for the dick record already on drink Jack.
Speaker 3: It's insanity.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's the reason why I don't model, just so you know, you know, you know taking out No, they invited me.
Speaker 1: To a fast I was in a Fastiest show one time.
Speaker 3: And I went back there I'm so starting to cut you. You want some Japanese risky I do.
Speaker 6: I want to zip of that out of Detroit. Detroit very rough city. But if you don't know Detroit, uh, all you you you kind of think of is the motor you know what I mean, it was it general motive All yeah, yeah, she's just about to be moving out of each That's what I mean. Describe to people who've never been to Detroit. They ain't shit in Detroit. Let's keep it real. There ain't even a fucking Marne the entire city limits.
Speaker 2: Now, I didn't even realize how fucked up Detroit was and segregating eight mile all black people on one side, white on the other.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck that's there's there's literally a wall on the east side of the trot.
Speaker 7: To going across backyards like enormous right it goes for however, right.
Speaker 2: Gross Point, Michigan one of the richest fucking cities in the world, I.
Speaker 3: Mean in America. On the other side of that wall straight crack crack crack, you know what. Check it out. So they both they like years ago, like this is so long ago.
Speaker 7: We were in Dallas, Texas and We're at one of those fucking like Bennegan's or you know what I'm saying, one of those stupid fucking restaurants, and the ship all over the walls, and uh, we're sitting there eating. I look outside. It's all this nice green grass. There's like all kinds of these restaurants around. There's a mall off in the distance looking nice as fuck, you know. And the waitress comes up and I'm like, I'm like, where what city are we in right now?
Speaker 3: She was like Dallas.
Speaker 7: I was like, I understand, we're in Dallas, but like what suburb? Like where are we at in Dallas? Saying where? How far outside where? She's like, no, you're in Dallas the city limits. I was like, the funk out of here?
Speaker 10: Know we.
Speaker 3: My ship? You know, not used to that.
Speaker 7: You know, there's not one seven eleven in Detroit, dottown, none downtown.
Speaker 3: It'd be more fun. I ain't got none.
Speaker 2: Just get none of that ship in Detroit, unless it's like there might be there might be downtown because it's a fucking you know.
Speaker 3: She is downtown of course, right, and that ship changed. Man, the thing is safe there now, just downtown. Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but because I went to Detroit one time and it had you had no city lights.
Speaker 3: I was, I was, check this out lights, you check this fuck light. It's overrated, but check this out. Uh okay, downtown right, are you drinking? No, I don't drink. Okay, that privilege long ago.
Speaker 2: Downtown is all the freeways in the city right are fucking rush rush hour nine and five right going downtown. You can fucking fly four hundred miles an hour coming now to the to the suburbs right at five. It's backed the other way. You get what I'm saying, out to the suburbs to spend all that morning they might in the city.
Speaker 3: Like fucking vampires every day right straight is just like there's nothing, man, Come on, it's all downtown. That's all they fucking care about. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Then we all fuck that's all we're lit right out for white people up. Listen, man, this's talking about white people for it looking.
Speaker 3: For man, I like white people just you know, okay, we'll fuck. I'm kidding real man.
Speaker 2: Since the beginning this month, fucking ball of mud been spinning around, right, White people fucking think they own it all.
Speaker 11: You get what I'm saying, what the fuck is in that mind? You're right, they enslave everybody else. Oh fuck y'all, all these all these people when they arrived in the countries, through all like.
Speaker 8: Let's trade knowledge, let's crowded, bitch, and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, motherfucker, we got plan. What the fuck? Look? Look what the fuck they did to the Jews.
Speaker 2: My god, I've been studying World War two, right, shout out shout I missed out to say the school, and the accounted I missed school.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there school, but my god, man, three three white people, white people?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: Seriously, man.
Speaker 2: My brother made me read Malcolm Mexic's book when when I was fifteen, only.
Speaker 3: Fucking autobiography Acam Court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read that to My brother made me read that when I was fifteen.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Halfway through the motherfucker, I was like, white people.
Speaker 2: Want to double fucking I bought it. If the Nation Islam believes that you can fuck it? Did the evil scientists created the white gene, right and and all they were like, what the is that? Right?
Speaker 3: Wow? Rover here, oh Noah built a boat and Beden cocked to heavy an on the we're supposed to that's what really happened. That's what about it ridiculous. I'm into this right so and there. That's why there's no street lights in Detroit. By the way, people, I'm not a lie man, I'm so. I'm so.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think part of the reason we fucking paint our faces because we wouldn't want to be identified as white.
Speaker 3: We rather be identified as a clown. Seriously, man, seriously, hip hop. You know when we came out, you had vanilla ized third base.
Speaker 6: I gave us do when they came out, get third base. But boy, beastie boys. Man, let me ask you guys something. Why did you say the beastie boys? Because boys everything. Let let's stay focused.
Speaker 3: You know he was a deaf jam Yeah, Rick Ruben No, no, yeah, he streamed at me.
Speaker 2: Man, like.
Speaker 3: Amazing. You would have never know you guys had that everything that way, Chris.
Speaker 5: We were.
Speaker 13: I was like you some thoughts, mothering fuckers. Wait, leon Ivan, they merged with Death jam.
Speaker 7: See, when we're at Island Records, we didn't have an an R. We we just worked directly with the president.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So when they merged with Death, Jam, I remember that when they ship canned the president name was human and ship canned him.
Speaker 5: Was like the early nineties they ended up and all together.
Speaker 3: So you were like, what is this? We have tell the story. I tell you guys to split le York said that's you. No, no, the stand the ship listen stepped out my ship and person just like the guys.
Speaker 2: Joey to personal offense to that. What the guy up in Jeff Jansen was like, you know we're on jive and ship.
Speaker 3: That's jibing. We signed a job in ninety five. They were like, uh no, yall, ain't jive records. I've had job where the battery records for some battery records? God something like I need my heart.
Speaker 1: They stuck a battery. You can't get his level because on his level, whatever level you going, I'm there with him. Please jam you give me another one.
Speaker 3: Where is John was on? So all right, let's let's take it to before death jam right, Jive.
Speaker 7: In ninety five Side with Jobs forty was on there.
Speaker 3: At that time, everybody was out. There was a record that.
Speaker 2: Ship man job was fucking come on, man. They were the beast in the day. But but how did all right?
Speaker 3: So, how do you transition from job to hold. There's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Before that, because how do you get signed from where you're at back home to Jos telling that the way?
Speaker 2: He just fucking pressed flies up, bro, and fucking we used to love the weekends because all the bars be full.
Speaker 3: We all all fucking every day. That's all we did. Man. One time I fucking put flyers out up and Harbost covered all the parking lots. This motherfucker was like security came out my god mother to look like Bob Sap.
Speaker 14: I like, I like Bob sad for Bob sat. So this was like, no, you can't move now, flyers take them all down, right.
Speaker 3: I was like, came back.
Speaker 2: He plotched me in the Look at my nose, Bro, I'm looking it's broke, almost still king.
Speaker 3: Not really you got a nice in the mean. I'm like, I must be going this but not me. The funk out. I don't know why, but anybody fuck that story. How you got the deal with joy?
Speaker 7: That's all we did, right, So we hustle was immaculate and pressing up.
Speaker 3: You ever heard.
Speaker 2: Shama unholy Yeah, yeah, Detroit legend, Yeah, this morning rep.
Speaker 3: He's like.
Speaker 15: About the devil, right, I like the Devil, seriously, I got some horrid this mother wrapped about the devil, right, and man, I's to boom like a crazy like logo for his Yeah yeah, okay, what I'm saying This motherfucker I used to bump his hip and fuck Sky turn Red.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: He was a Detroit fucking legend, fucking pressing up his own cassettes and fucking making foxter, making himself fucking a millionaire. Right with this horseship, had all kid in subburbs like, oh my god, had everybody's city like, he can't really be He's a devil worshiper in the in the suburbs was like, yes.
Speaker 3: To what you devil devil fucking white bitches. Anyway, me too.
Speaker 2: So anyway he became you know, he was doing the devil right. It was terrifying, come out stage in a coffin with glowing the dark six six on the shirt, cut the lights out. He was the fucking man right, and his music was unbelievable. Anyway, we were so in flufluenced by that, we were like, what do we You know what I'm saying, Kid Rock was driving a fucking tractor around Detroit rapping with fucking cowboy hat.
Speaker 3: We did this like this characters like k Rock. But the whole thing about talk about come out. What did you just say? You said Kid Rock is a gimmick. I mean to us hip hop and Detroit. Yeah, he's not a man. He's always been what he is now motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: But you're saying back then, back then, in the early nineties, it was it was sham kid rocking us. We're the three like rap rap groups in Detroit that were making the noise. You know what I'm saying. Kid Rock was a strictly rap back then. You know say, there was no country ship, so.
Speaker 3: He wasn't considered country not at all. He was saying he had some crazy so you said, get along with him. He's yeah. It was like with real piece of black. Girlfriend was like, I don't have trust anybody black in this business. I'm anybody says with his black girlfriend said that what you would be?
Speaker 2: We were like, you know what I'm saying, the white double bitch. Anyway, The story is, the story is we grew in the giants. Was like Jempinster, by the way, be on here, won't meet them.
Speaker 3: Immediately. I am up. No, you gotta say, I don't count. Of course Kid Rock had a black girlfriend and kids too, yeah and black. Yeah, but he was like she was just sitting there. The fuck is going on? So you schooling me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, we kid back in Ea Shine, We're way ahead of us. So we paid them both five of the bucks wrapping a ship that made a change called Harmony.
Speaker 7: And the craziest thing that's back in the day, motherfuckers weren't doing features on records like they are now, you know what I'm saying, And we were like, yo, who the fuck is selling records in the city, and it was Ea Shaiki Rock. So we chipped them both off to back when cassettes, you know, saying, we themed both sides of our cassettes and be an inch on each side.
Speaker 3: I want to just establish what you just said.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you paid Kid Rock five hundred dollars a million, that's yeah, no doubt, no, no, no, I just want to established because it was goods and.
Speaker 3: I know how this is going to establish. They're gonna point this, They're gonna point this as.
Speaker 2: Where's the weed at many come on, of course, let's go and he got there.
Speaker 6: That's that's diego. You smoking that diego right there. That's my friend right there, one of one of my best friends right there.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it. So Kid Rocky paid Kid rock five five Big ones. Yeah, don't care, that's the fuck.
Speaker 5: Damn well get back, get back on topic though, So you pay them, yeah, man, So we.
Speaker 3: Start getting mad, fucking we were.
Speaker 7: So we were like, fuck that, We're going to get their fans, you know what I'm saying. On top of the hustle we're doing. We're in every every day, we hit every record store in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Were you got in Detroit? I CP. Was it already the whole brand was, Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was back then when we first started, it was Inner City possibly, But then when we first put out that record, that's when it was insane clown Possy, Carl O'Connor.
Speaker 3: So so we jive come calling Jeff Faniser and he's.
Speaker 7: Like he just they didn't just come calling, you know what I'm saying. We saw we sold so many fucking records in Detroit. It was like something like sixty eighty thousand records just in Detroit Independent, you know what I'm saying. And we figured out, ain't we on a major label and then finally Jive called us with like some whole by.
Speaker 6: The way, everybody, everybody over here, please can you tune in because I'm being honest as an artist, I don't know this story.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean this, I know the story.
Speaker 6: But when anybody talks about independence, they say, look at it.
Speaker 7: I see see, I know you're not an independent guy. You always talking about you like Major's bouts. But it depends upon what.
Speaker 6: If I would have had your knowledge of the independency, maybe I would have been that's that's what he is.
Speaker 3: So how did how did? How does this happen? So?
Speaker 7: So eventually we got a we got an entertainment lawyer and he shopped our ship, and Jive was like, oh, what's up? You know what I'm saying, And then they gave it some whole lass deal you know, beginning to deal.
Speaker 3: Please please take your time.
Speaker 2: So John So, Jeff Finster, motherfucker can't see this hollowicked peel his wig off, so motherfucker bad.
Speaker 3: All that was left was this jaw bone hanging off his neck. Okay, this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So we signed for sixty thousand dollars, right, They ain't do ship. All they did was put it out the next record, wait for it to sell.
Speaker 3: Swear they just came into distributors.
Speaker 7: They didn't even distributate themselves.
Speaker 5: You guys like we took that people take alf I wouldn't say shelf.
Speaker 3: They just had They put it out behind it. You mother got to move in in Detroit. We're gonna put it out and get that money. Right. They just wanted to get that sixty grand West area. We're gonna put that.
Speaker 7: On Michigan, not even Midwest really, just Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 5: They thought they'll just make this easy money. We're not going to try to bring it right.
Speaker 3: We don't believe this ship. But your mother got some regional ship going on over there. We're gonna we're like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They put it out, they even do no effort nowhere, some gangster ship from the label side. Yeah, I appreciate it. Tell me one more for a good story about job.
Speaker 7: Besides, like the Backstreet Boys, we took, nobody got a good story.
Speaker 3: We took that sixty K.
Speaker 2: We bought three fat ass fucking fans with rims and ship. We painted the fucking riddle box on the side.
Speaker 3: I mean we wrapped them.
Speaker 2: I mean they can rap. Back then we rap. We used to wrap our semis and all.
Speaker 7: And then some set up no ship type ship fucking blindfold through a dark at America.
Speaker 2: We took those fucking three bands. We backed bam bam. We packed them full of fucking samplers.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 2: We used to fucking Okay, here's what we did. We were like, we're gonna prove to these beach ass motherfuckers. I'm so used to using the old word when I was a kid. You know what I'm saying that word, but of course not, I don't feel that way. That was never meant about somebody gay. It was just ment as an idiot, I can't stay at my house. It's slowly like out of my whole cat myself bro anyway, many so, so.
Speaker 3: We took a dark.
Speaker 7: We took darts and blindfold literally darts, literal darts, and threw them at a fucking map of America.
Speaker 3: We were gonna go next. So one of them hit Dallas.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pasch ass motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: We can blow up like Detroit. Any with the right word place behind it. We hit Dallas on the dark. This is so hard.
Speaker 2: We took that sixty k had those fucking vans full of samplers went there every day. We were at fucking a different high school in Dallas that out with we samplers.
Speaker 3: I'm sa same same same technic.
Speaker 7: We applied in Detroit, we applied to Dallas. They're just the ground up flyers, samplers hitting the record stores doing whatever. We going to the record store and Dallas they wouldn't have our ship in there. We're like, Yo, where's our ship? You know, we put displays up until they fucking ordered that ship the stores.
Speaker 3: We fucking ate it up next.
Speaker 5: How quickly did that work? How long did it take to work in each market.
Speaker 3: That you went to?
Speaker 2: They only took us two months because we had a distribution Joys, so stores are able to order it.
Speaker 3: You know, like, fuck y'all, and these motherfuckers check it out.
Speaker 2: So John was like, okay, we're doing another record, right.
Speaker 3: We were like, fuck y'all, you know what I'm saying. They came out out.
Speaker 7: They came out with this we we we had this song called Chicken Hunt, all right, and then then they were like, okay, we're gonna shoot you a video for it. This fucking video they shot man that it was it was like he's going city so much to go, but yo, straight up, like the fucking got it directed the video. He he was like a motorcycle guy, right, So all of a sudden we got like motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Gangs in our video and ship didn't know we were kids, We didn't know. We're like, okay, I guess we got a motor ship straight the fucker. And we saw that ship a jealousy the mother floor.
Speaker 7: We're like, what is this ship?
Speaker 3: We're like, you ain't coming out with that ship? Straight up. We we bossed up on at that point. We're like, that ship is not and it little straight up like they did it on a little big ass.
Speaker 2: Fucking bombasket, all recorded schilfing.
Speaker 3: So there was just a standoff, right the hell are you guys? Design?
Speaker 7: I think I was like twenty one, maybe twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: I don't even age, bro. I should start going backwards about seven years anyway, man. So, uh, these motherfuckers So.
Speaker 3: Guess who called Chris lady No, well Disney, motherfucking Disney. Yeah, We're like that's some wild ash straight up up fine.
Speaker 2: They were like they were like, we're gonna buy your ship off off job if you want to buy me contact yea, I swear to guy, going way too fast.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna blow your fucking minds. All right, let's blow let's blow our minds. Fuck.
Speaker 7: So, so I management the time. He was like, look, we got this on the table, and we're like, hey, man, that's fucking Disney. You want to say that's that's insane.
Speaker 3: You can't. You're still going too fast. Hold on, hold on, so hold on.
Speaker 7: We are at standstill with John. We weren't giving him no more ship.
Speaker 12: And then what Disney calls, Yeah, we would like so check it out to Mickey calls himself.
Speaker 5: He was like, clown, put the press on cloud clown clown clown.
Speaker 3: Michael at the time, right, So he called me and himself out there for him anyway.
Speaker 14: So so.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what to think. Good dumb joke calls.
Speaker 2: They call and they're like, we're gonna buy you all the fuckers off jive, right, and we're gonna fucking put you out on Hollywood records. And we're like, y'all clowns, And they're like, no, you don't understand, man, we on't we on everything.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker like Disney, Like Disney owns.
Speaker 7: Merrimax film was pushed out Jason and Freddy and ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like Disney owns that ship. That's the time the movie kids, and that's everything else. Giving each other age and what they put all this. They were like this.
Speaker 7: They're like, look, man, we're we're we're Hollywood Records.
Speaker 3: We're owned by Disney, but we're on ship.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. Didn't you put some money? But we we got like all these bands on our ship. We're not Disney friendly, We're just owned by them. Mollfuckers.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: We're like, you know what I'm saying, you're gonna buy it. And they wanted to throw stupid money.
Speaker 3: At us, you know what I'm saying, man, And we're like, bet, let's go. You know, first job had to get the override on it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But they they're like, so we put they put fucking slash on the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just slash. They put type of what the rooper that scoopers on them. Yeah, that's an intro. It's crazy all types of ship. Fuck. Uh, some dude for Frystal sex ye this ship.
Speaker 2: So we got this bomb ass pressure these clowns. So we put it out and they're like, oh man, you can't see all this ship. Yeah, we're like what they put it to the Disney censoring ship. So we tried to run the liters, didn't turned it in the narrowly the lyrics, and they're like, you can't say that, excuse me this. So so so we we fucking put that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I mean we went, we went, and we just ship with fresh and ship more deadly. Right, we were playing all the ship they wanted to replace because like we might.
Speaker 7: Have been talking about murking somebody in a specific way and they're like, you can't say that. So we just fucking slanged it up more so they didn't understand what you're saying. They said many ten times worse. They said, we're saying, you know, say you took the shot off and blow his head off.
Speaker 3: So we said I took the bucking and blew his head off, and they're like, cool, slid right past the SA have to shit.
Speaker 5: We ain't even change. We were like, nah, that's too fresh, not fucking apes. So that record came out. So yeah, they came out with that the day.
Speaker 3: The record drop.
Speaker 7: We're doing remember back in the day us to do in store appearances before that's how we.
Speaker 3: Used to do. We used to do in store appearances.
Speaker 7: And we're doing for they'd be like fucking eight nine hours long, you know what I'm saying, because we couldn't stop it, so everybody was done. Otherwise a riot would break out, you know. And so we're in there doing the ship and we're in there for like a couple of hours, and a sudden the local distribution guy he comes through and he's like, Yo, you need to take a break.
Speaker 3: I got to talk to you in the back room right quick.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hould us out to meet and brea the fucking in store whatever. So we're going to stop him or whatever. He's like, he's like, Yo, I got the I got some bad news. I got some bad bad news. We're like, what up. He's like, Disney just pulls your ship out of stores stuff. They said, everyone fucking wrecking you're in the store. I fromon is done. Yeah, like it was the first thing we were supposed to like it. It was a midnight sound to meet.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the point was we fucking me and him drove down to.
Speaker 3: Virginia Beach, to funk. He just he just fucking jumped ahead for him Virginia Beach. We got there. It doesn't matter, you know. Manager calls and so hold on, hold on, hold on man, you're you're fucking you're already in myrtle beach.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: We need to bag up, That's.
Speaker 16: What I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I'm already got his bathing suit anyway, So the we're not the thing, and we're like, what the fuck? So our world collapse right then, you know what I'm saying. All of a sudden, fucking Hollywood Records they pulled the record out of every single fucking store that already made it to just we did all this ship this woman, you know what I'm saying, and then we we we had an office in the warehouse and ship you know what I'm saying, and we're just like we're like, this is it, man, We're done. Where do you go from here? They still own us. They pulled our record out. There's nothing we could do. So we were like we're like fuck it. Me him and our homie Billy, we just said we jumped in the fucking whip and we're just like fuck it.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna drive the fucking Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Just marinate on the beach, just fucking sort out our brains, you know what I'm saying. And we got about four hours out of town and our manager hit us up.
Speaker 3: He's like, yo, where you guys at.
Speaker 7: We're like, I don't know, somewhere in Ohio, right, And then he's like, turn the fuck around right now. The fucking Alternative Press just got a hold of the story, and that's not your Joey. What's then the motherfucker called whatever press the l a our guy called the fucking Press or whatever the fuck Times or whatever.
Speaker 3: Tim Press is a alternam magazine, newspaper, you get it.
Speaker 17: And the motherfucker came out of Alternative Associated Associated that's what everybody, right, So the Associated Press got wind of it, and that ship just was every fucking so all in New States, all every fucking news stags and.
Speaker 7: All of sudden was at our warehouse covering a fucking trying to right.
Speaker 3: They're covering it is like a censorship type of They were.
Speaker 7: Trying to sweep with some of the rug because what happened was Southern Baptists.
Speaker 3: You don't say they're fucking huge, you know, Disney.
Speaker 7: Right, So it's like the big Southern Baptist motherfuckers, like the biggest fucking church ship, you know what I'm saying in America. All that ship they were protesting Disney. This ship they started protesting Disney because because Disney some ship they.
Speaker 3: Were hiring gay people and they weren't having that ship. The Southern Baptists was Gay Day of Disney or some ship. But they were having there. They were inviting days in the Disney some ship, and the.
Speaker 7: Southern Baptist motherfuckers were like, we're boycotting the fuck out of Disney. Put a microscope on that motherfuckers what else they got? Then he was like, oh ship, we got at Buckers.
Speaker 3: They don't care how much they got. They don't give a fuck, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They got billions upon billions upon hundreds of millions of billions. They're like fuck them, you know. And we're like, so we're just a castulety of that ship. Somehow the gay people at the fucking Disney World come up.
Speaker 3: We got cut off anyway, man, that ship is depressed, right. The Dean War, Yeah, bidding warm, I get.
Speaker 2: A story for you mans bending.
Speaker 3: Some back between l A and New York. So many times a week labels fucking leor call everybody office.
Speaker 2: This motherucker got everybody kids right on the desk Havin Wrestle Media in the middle of the meeting, right, he.
Speaker 3: Said, I had to come into the office because that's talking about I'm putting by doctor dre or whatever, you know.
Speaker 2: And he's like, you know, he's like a k right woll Island talking about one hundred million whatever, a million pleus one hundred thousand whatever, that.
Speaker 3: Is one million, one dollar. And it was like yeah, but he's like, She's like, yeah, but we got fucking get real and on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, He's like, we know how to do the Wicked ship, motherfucker, you know. And I've always wondered about that, you know, for we that took that deal, what the fuck would it happen?
Speaker 3: Because he was a fucking gorilla, right.
Speaker 7: And the problem, the problem we've always found with major labels is nobody fucking knows how to market us, you know what I'm saying. Because where we're to rocking for rock, you know what I'm saying, They're like, what do with this? They don't know who the fucking market it to They don't know how to market it, you know what I'm saying, So we always got to take the reins. That's why we never had an RS AND ship like that, because we're the only ones that knew how to market our ship. We were used to doing the ship.
Speaker 3: So the big war happens Island obviously Whens Island one out. Yeah.
Speaker 7: The thing is they didn't need They still didn't even win. They still had to buy the ship out from fucking Disney.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 7: They may started was not the closing ship. The first thing we did was talk about that ship we let out to close these nuts.
Speaker 3: You know what his name was. He was such a fucking angel man. He gave us that money. He fucking he was like, what we no videos?
Speaker 2: A'tybody young getting on hit anybody spending your ship?
Speaker 3: What the you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Not Manchi whom on human Whoman So I don't remember he was the president, but he was like he looked hook up and you ain't get you want singles for what? You know, nobody's spending that ship, And he was like, we'll give you, uh, you know what do you want to do. And we were like, man, let us take that money, and I mean, let us take all that video money and make a movie.
Speaker 7: Yes, So so they give us a million dollars to make a fucking movie. Videos we made fresh.
Speaker 3: Wear in my eyes like looks like this ship like a counting thing. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we made a movie called Big Money, Big Money Hustlers, and we were we were, we were.
Speaker 3: Wet more we had we had them all fucking man. But it's like the seventies. Yeah, the day White Clouds.
Speaker 7: We were effacculated with like the fucking hood movies that were coming out. You don't see especially like the fucking ones that on like video cameras wrong, not so much like the massive ones, but not something you probably remember the ship.
Speaker 3: And you know, did they call those movies?
Speaker 2: It's cooled black sup blaxportation, black sportation, big money, big money hustles and the ship.
Speaker 7: But but but so are we are really fucking the movie that we we were just like we we had.
Speaker 3: Our full rotation. It was a big ballers.
Speaker 7: Of course it's happened. You remember the movie they came out. Look there's a scene in its scene I a joint. He's getting his dick suck a bit of sucking his dick. He's like, you want to hit the joint, you want to hit the joint. She started sucking his dick. She was sucking his dick for real.
Speaker 3: In that movie. It was not funny fake you can buy this movie.
Speaker 7: That fucking some told videos back in the day. You know, it was fucking awesome to this day about to happen. That's my jail. So we were so we were so tooken back by that fucking movie. We're like, we gotta make a fucking movie like this, you know what I'm saying, but like make it like like don't be a mena style, you know what I'm saying, total spoof off this ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so we did that ship saying it's funny.
Speaker 6: He's gonna stop at every one second and just say I love it.
Speaker 3: You know you know why, you know what.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm a fan of your guys from watching you guys, but from seeing you guys naturally, it's so much better. And all I want to do is I want to tell you our show is about giving people their flowers, giving people they love while they're there, and.
Speaker 3: We will be remorse. I'll give you all your flowers right now. You man, I'm gonna start crying to make me cry. Man.
Speaker 6: But but but let me just tell you something, you know why and then because because my next question is gonna be crazy. So but what I'm saying is, you know, y'all hip hop, I hate you when the person say, yeah, guys are nice. Oh, your guys are great, and then they they quivered kate the white. I don't like it because I'm Puerto Rican and a lot of times they do that to me. Ye'll say he's nice for Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: You guys aquiver Kate. I'm making the worst. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 7: No, that's crazy, that's in my dictionary.
Speaker 3: Man, don't funk around, make this experience. But let me just say something. Let me just say no, no, let me just say it, because you guys created a land for hip hop. That is is y'all land. What is it?
Speaker 5: The junklet junk jug juggle.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna juggle. I don't gotta tattoo, I don't gotta pain. I'm gonna juggle. You don't need ship. Don't even crying, man, But no, no.
Speaker 6: No, but but let me know you, let me just take something, let me just say something. We had tech line here should I tech man, that's the homie, and.
Speaker 3: We had numerous people after that, and all of them a quivocate. I'm sorry, maybe I made that word up to to y'all. They say, we all identify what I c P. I see P. You know made it. There's a blueprint.
Speaker 5: You guys created a blueprint where like like we own it.
Speaker 3: And to me, that's so beautiful, like you, I mean like it's so beautiful. It's so beautiful that he's whispering again, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then hold the hold up before and I want to add something because I've been so I've been to a couple of the gatherings because I managed may Day that was signed signed the strange it still works strange, And I went to two gatherings.
Speaker 3: I talked about it on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Your mind just I went.
Speaker 3: I went when when they did the small stage.
Speaker 5: And then I went when they performed on the big stage with Tech and Rick Flair was the host. Oh yeah, he walked out. He walked walked But hold on what I want to say about the gathering? Rick Flair out here man.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One thing that I that I took away from that from and from your guys movement. I mean, look, it's wild. I would say, if you can, if anybody could make it to the gathering, it's an experience that everybody should witness for themselves.
Speaker 3: Something I'm gonna take again. You know, you can take everything there. Oh yeah, but my wife cleared me. I said, oh, you can do it again. But listen, but listen.
Speaker 5: What I took away from the gathering and this and this isn't giving you all his homage that I walked away with is seeing the acts that you guys were booking there and then starting to look at the other act that you had booked there. But let me explain for everybody doesn't understand, like you were booking artists that at that time probably weren't gigging that much. They weren't doing a lot of shows, and it showed. It showed how much you cared about the everybody that we book.
Speaker 3: Are like heroes of ours. Yeah, like you said, I don't want to because.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say they weren't popping at that point or whatever. But you were booking some top tier hip hop artists everybody, you know what I'm saying. And they were there and they were doing the shows, and I was like, man, these guys are putting money in these guys pockets in this interim while they and doing what you know what you call hip hop purgatory.
Speaker 3: That's what that's the thing that we call it here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt. And I thought that was doping. And it showed me how much you guys care about hip hop the culture. And I walked away from like, yeah, raised man, you know, let me tell you something, man, and we'll.
Speaker 3: Talk about the gathering more, because that's a whole other thing. A musician, a successful musician's career. It's like a banana. Okay, here we go, worried about this banana knowledge.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna school you though. They come out there hot as fuck. You know what I'm saying, bananas. No, listen, man, they come out there hot as fuck, right suddenly they played dang ship right as the years go by, right then they come back up bro in these legendary all look these motherfuckers out in your hero of getting of.
Speaker 7: Course, and the thing is saying, see but nowadays, though, it's like all these old school motherfuckers can go back on the road again. It's popping again. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's like, uh, you know, like the people on this show always say, like you always say, and you always say, you know what I'm saying. It's like these old ass rock and roll motherfuckers on out arenas never stopped, you know what I'm saying. There's many different when you get old and wrap, all of a sudden, you just fall off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But but the ship bounce back.
Speaker 7: Now it's like old school motherfuckers are now selling out arenas.
Speaker 5: Like what I'm saying, what you guys did with the gathering of people like yourself is what helps keep those people to flow while that while they're waiting, bro.
Speaker 2: That was my point about the fucking banana. It's like, listen, man, when they all rotting down there that that you know, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta stop doing that.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: They go, they go fuck suffer from a minute, and then they come back right but hard again at the end, checking.
Speaker 3: Out our bananas.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, when they suffering like that, right, some of them fucking rotten, you know, whatever they're going through, you know what I'm saying, juggle loose out of the comfort them at that moment.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's the way they Yeah, straight up, man, you know what I'm saying, because we want of them. Man, we start her two wings ship, but the clowns out here. You know what I'm saying. Bro, look at let's talk about bro Kennick.
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on before you before you're talking about, hold up, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, you want.
Speaker 3: To say something, hold up, hold up. I just want to say before we jump into.
Speaker 7: That, because that's a whole fucking that's the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing right now.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you can I ask you something for real, Jesus Christ, to finish cry listen before I cried.
Speaker 3: If we don't finish, you know what I'm saying, whatever our story and all that, all we have, bro, so we can finish it and its flames were, don't finish it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: Yah, allright, that's what I'm saying. As long as we're fready, so we don't get it everything broke.
Speaker 3: Let me let me say some one thing. This is your house.
Speaker 6: You ever fucking feel like you gotta rush what we're doing right here, right now, this is your house because.
Speaker 3: You know why.
Speaker 6: It's our house. Hell yeah, eat we say Latino saying it in Latino eat, I mean listen to and I just want I see pizza. Know that you don't have to rush any fucking thing y'all doing right now, We gotcha. We love y'all. And guess what you are in your motherfucking you are your mother.
Speaker 3: You are get.
Speaker 6: Because if I was in the West Coast, was in the West Coast, I would do something like this. Whether you are in your fucking house, make thank you man, you are in your house. And by the way, continue to say whatever.
Speaker 3: I want to say.
Speaker 7: This man, this ship right here, this ship right here, right to me here, this there's there's nothing higher than this.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? That the risk straight up.
Speaker 7: If you if you're involved in hip hop, I don't give a fuck a grammy, I don't care. I'm saying, who gives a fuck? You know what I'm saying? What pas I ain't got one? But but no, seriously, man, fucking in your ward in hip hop, ain't ship.
Speaker 3: Compared to this because you motherfuckers are hip hop.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Born Brad, that's all you do. You don't say so to get this from you guys right here. You know it's fucking beyond beyond flattery, beyond flattery, funky man.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Because one of the things out always been thrown off. I've always been thrown off. I can't I can't make this make sense? Is your problem with eminem? I can't make We don't got one no more. That's been That's that's a little bit.
Speaker 7: That's that's that's like if you have bef for somebody in high school and right now have she pardy. You know what I'm saying, It's like that. That's that shit happened in nineteen ninety nine to like two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and one. What year is it? You know what I'm saying. Can we talk that ship? Of course?
Speaker 6: Man, there are gods among this bro because Detroit, I felt like all of us should be together Detroit.
Speaker 3: It ain't like that though.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody hates, everybody hates. Your career has been about like a kung Fu movie with other artists.
Speaker 3: When that come from okay, huh, I like kung fu movies.
Speaker 6: Man, I'll be I'll be trying to kick people.
Speaker 3: I'm right there with you all right, but all seriou this like because we didn't see, like, what the fuck happened? Tell you man, what happened was? And this this was young in his career. You know what I'm saying. This is this is career right when he started.
Speaker 2: Detroit, right, be real, man, were only I mean, we were killing it right, this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I love him. You know. This is when he had the Infinite album before even before that. This is this is this way pre Dre. I don't know his career, the pre Dre album is the Infinite I think I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: I don't know, because you understand, before Dre, nobody knew eminem and Detroit nobody did. You know what I'm saying, he ran, He ran with the fucking with the Battle Rappers and ship. They go to the Hippopo and say they weren't putting out records and selling them. There's two ways. The two ways to come up in Detroit. One was how we did it, which was pressing your own ship up, doing consignment ship, getting money out there.
Speaker 3: But we're thinking sun Rare. They're like, man, I'm about to get signed it, right, So they're.
Speaker 7: They're out there shopping themselves going all these like traveling around with a freestyle, battles, battling each other, battling each other, fucking killing it.
Speaker 3: We ain't fresh like that.
Speaker 2: Fucking that's it takes me a week the Red Storm click playing right.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you something, Man, fucking m j G mand the fucking.
Speaker 3: A ball and m j J. M j G had the best line ever in wrap.
Speaker 7: He said, freestyles ain't great, but give me a minute write down some ship to give me a gold record. You know what I'm saying, Fucking ill is ship man? Good man, I'm paste down. But but yeah, that's the two ways. And we took the long route, you know what I'm saying. We we hiked up the back of the mountain. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We didn't take the ski lift, you know, so anyway, man, and you know what him was We we man, we we. We were downtown at Saint Angel's home and we're chilling and uh, this kid comes up to us and he's like, hey, man, check it out your flying.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Again, Rick coming out and this is huh yes across and he's like, man, I look at the we look at the fly it's still floating around to this day.
Speaker 3: It's funny. Well you know when I you know, I've been wanting to say this, that ain't the fucking flyer we saw.
Speaker 7: I can't tell you what the fly I couldn't tell what we saw.
Speaker 3: There was three names on it. I c P. E. Sharman, Kid Rock. Yeah, like we were saying we're the big dogs. That's how I remember it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, it said like a release, but you know, I'm ship coming out and he was like, it said specially buddy guests.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They had hard name with a question mark on it, like the fun who you invited? Why you why you public You said, well you might you right now us publicized that name.
Speaker 3: Excited you right, invited me. I don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: Why are you publicating? Made me saying, man, basically fucking you know. So it was just like you yeah, right, you know what I'm saying. And they were young, bro, I didn't know who this kid was.
Speaker 7: I was like, right, I mean you are stand we we were like fucking famous in Detroit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. We couldn't even go to the club.
Speaker 19: He would have used your name right exactly. So somebody's using their name to get intopectable. But I was like, why you got a name on this ship? In his exact words, word, don't you know you?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, we didn't. We weren't disrespectful of violent or challenging. And they're never like, no, we don't want to come.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: He didn't. He didn't say nothing, but he walked out.
Speaker 7: He didn't, but he took it to heart because my brother rested peace.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 7: The guy my brother used to be the third member of I C P in the beginning. Yeah, he he at this point he was he was a d J in Detroit just at the clubs and ship.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: He w wasn't like popping or nothing like that, but uh he was down by law with uh the guy cheddar Bob or whatever the fuck from the movie drunk Bob.
Speaker 6: But uh.
Speaker 7: He he used to roll with him. My brother did. And he was a DJ too is DJ Records his name, and and so I started fucking with Dre and my brother got a super early release of CD Ship. It was it was like fifty songs on that bitch, you know what I'm saying. There was so many songs that weren't even not none of the records and Ship, you know what I'm saying. And then so we peeped it out. You know, I'm like, oh, Ship, my brother hooked me up. You know, let's peep it out. And he was dissing us on his fucking record. He's like because ap by my CD.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, We're like, what the fuck is He's dissing us out of Ship. We don't even know this motherfucking nothing, you know what I'm saying. So then then fast forward like a year, you know, say he had he had what said, I don't give a fuck out. I think it was this before even like my right when my name is were starting to take off. We had a radio show on a local Detroit radio station. It was a Sunday night, the first of the month, every Sunday, and it was a two hour show. We call it the Juggalo Show, and were corner. We're going to studio and just make a two hour block and they just play, you know, so we we.
Speaker 3: We've made a parody. And my name is called my anus. You never That's what I meant.
Speaker 4: You never?
Speaker 7: You never heard it was called So it's hi my name, and it's just about it's about him being.
Speaker 3: Half from him is over there.
Speaker 7: But we were we had a guy could sound just like him, so we took a little pieces out ship and we we just had it like Eminem and Dre were gay, you know what, and play.
Speaker 3: It very quick. You got a way to do that at the beginning of it. Man, this is funny. So anyhow, so I didn't fucking funny ship. And then his like.
Speaker 7: A week later, he was in the same studio. He's at that radio station and the motherfuckers played the song for him. They're like, Yo, you gotta hear this ship. You gotta play this ship. They're like, you gotta peep this out.
Speaker 3: They were like he was like that.
Speaker 2: They were like, well, they gotta show you every first of the month. And when they played, dropped it right out of his face. The face he was he started.
Speaker 3: Revenue ship, but they put life on the air.
Speaker 7: Yes, So that's what's super said it off that he he came out swinging. He was fucking mad because listen, listen. And I don't know if he'll say this nowadays, because like I said, we're cool now, you know, I'm saying things good like.
Speaker 3: I never met that. You know, proof put the squashing on it.
Speaker 7: And uh and but Eminem who came to see y'all, yeah story, yeah.
Speaker 3: So, Uh Eminem was an icy P fan.
Speaker 7: When we first heard in the day, when we first heard my name is, We're like, this is just Detroit ships.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, yo, this is the l ship. We're like, he's just doing some ship was We're like, you come from that. I was like, yes, that's tray.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally forgot.
Speaker 5: We was.
Speaker 3: Ass. So he wanted a big champaign this and us. You know what I'm saying on the shows every door when.
Speaker 7: I think he was shocked, bro, he he took it to heart, yeah, man, But then they got deep for real, man, he got like that. Man, it was real on the streets and ship. You don't say it'd be on on site, you know what I'm saying. Like anybody seeing him, anybody and beyond, you don't say. He our homie was at at one of those car car audio installation places and then uh, Eminem pulled up to that bitch and our homie was in our in our psychopathic records van and he got off scared and he pulled the gun out on his ass and I'm douggie, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And he was like wow, because that same night he pulled on some bouncers because his wife was sucking around with some club and then he got that's how he got pinched with it and he had all those charges and ship you know what I'm saying. It was the same day he pulled the same fucking pistol out on our boy.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, What has it? There was no bullets in it, right, Well, let's get to the other end of it. So how to Proof connect with you?
Speaker 3: To the proof man? Fuck that he wasn't Eminem hype man.
Speaker 7: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: No proof be legend man, Detroit co on Man. Let us guy right, this motherfucker Eminem Elton, little Jackson, everybody.
Speaker 2: Right, prof all a wait of the whole way this motherfucker was on M was on a mission to fucking I mean I'm talking about Proof was on a mission well M two, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: Allegedly Proof was on a mission to m N dall M's beefs. Yes, the year he died, I heard you say that, Yeah, real wow? What he did it?
Speaker 21: He did you know what I'm saying, fuck shocked me all that ship? Is this my first talking to Christie?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, What the fuck you give a fuck about a couple of clowns. The mother that showed up at the office, right, he came in a burst on our ship, you know what I'm saying. And we went to a bowling match with twelve got trunk is fun? It was come on someone.
Speaker 8: The The problem with that fucking beef was it didn't involve Joey and joe. It was a cruise beefing all over the fucking site.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: The call beef you know I ain't gonna Pierson involve is your crews that are like really in the streets doing it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, saying, what the fuck we doing out here? Man? Anyway? Man so.
Speaker 2: Man every time him show up, though, Man, Like one time we were shooting a video and that mother fuck were downstairs, I believe I remember correct.
Speaker 7: We were in Saint Andrews and he was in the shelter vice versa shelter bet more.
Speaker 2: We were down there doing something and we asked to like man in the fucking house. Let's talk to him, man. You know what I'm saying, Just for yeah, Man, just for five fucking minutes.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Come on, man, I asked his manager. I don't know that. I mean, I don't know him personally, but respected. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, he's always showing that loved us, like when he when he includes the Giants Detroit right there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I love that motherfucker. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But you know what I'm saying, like Eminem, he's just on a whole difference.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. He's he's out of like that Beatles status, you know, man, fuck that?
Speaker 2: And then it ain't your only god right there that my fucking next to him. People don't understand him, man, Like you know what I'm saying. They managed the Elvis, all right. Whatever the funk he doing when I'm talking about is Paul Paul Rose. He's right there with the whole fucking way, man, funk that he a giant too? What the fuck were talking about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: The same the only legend, the guy in the whole There are gods among us, bro.
Speaker 5: Fuck right the fuck we told anyway? What we're doing, get fucked up and looks like and we get back to trajectory. We just got signed to Island Records.
Speaker 3: That's what. That's what the back out of the track.
Speaker 5: We were trying to figure out how y'all got to death Jam. That's really what we're trying.
Speaker 3: To figure.
Speaker 7: Records, right, and then fucking death Jam they merge and buy them out, whatever the fun happened, and then fucking so all of a sudden they take the whole Low Island. So now we're all fucking death Jam. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like things said, this is the late nineties, Yeah, through paperwork, you know what I'm saying. I think what was it like ninety nine or some shit like that, and that's a big, big time for def Jam at that time. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, So so they just took over island, you know what I mean, They fired the fuck out of whom.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: It's good one second, bro, we signed for them, whatever the fuck it was, right, go ahead saying.
Speaker 3: It's good man.
Speaker 7: So so def Jam takes over, they fire human. So now we're on deaf Jam. We don't really know what the fuck is going on because we don't have an a and R. We don't got no representation up there, you know what I mean. And uh, we're still in a contract with Island, but now depth Jam owns our contract, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Man, So, so our manager gets.
Speaker 7: A hold of fucking whoever the fuck up there, you know, and he's like, so we can go up and figure what the fuck is going on up there, you know.
Speaker 3: So we fly to New York, we.
Speaker 7: Go up into up in the building whatever the fuck it is in Manhattan, and we get up into the floor and we walk off. And that's like you was saying earlier, that's all we could hear is what the fuckers a Halloween?
Speaker 3: And this bitch? You know, this is coming from the motherfuckers working in the cubicles, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Of course we're talking about the cubic going off fuckers, you know, and we're just like, Yo, what the fucking what the fuck bother the fucking nineteen deep right, Like, We're like, this is our fucking label, you know what I'm saying. These motherfuckers are like, Yo, who the fuck is this Halloween?
Speaker 3: In this bitch? We're like mattering it. We're like, what the fuck is happening up here, you know.
Speaker 7: So so basically we had like no relationship with Depth Jam and then what happened with them was we just we wrote it out because they weren't asking for another record, you know what I'm saying, So we didn't we weren't working on when to.
Speaker 3: Give to them.
Speaker 7: So what happened was our contract expired because they weren't looking at us, so we just we didn't get kicked off. Nothing to fuck. They didn't even realize our high expire. So the day expired, we were like, fuck, yeah, man, call them up telling the fuck off.
Speaker 3: You know man. What happened was these mother figers were like, I don't know what's going on with that right?
Speaker 2: Our contract man, we're fucking platinum, right, you know what I'm saying, Gold Records, Platinum Records.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. These mother fuers are like, oh, well, this is our contract inspires.
Speaker 2: Our attorneys like expired, hold them, don't something that don't happen. Attorney's like, don't say nothing, just left a couple of days past and see what happened.
Speaker 3: Say I swear to God, bro, and then a couple of days past.
Speaker 2: They're like, were so we turn around and sign with these mother fickers what they call it the three D three. I'm like, these mother figures somehow signed that old thirty basting in prison.
Speaker 3: We did a couple of tracks together.
Speaker 2: They paid us one hundred, one hundred thousand, one hundred and three a million, three hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Okay, we deaf Jam, we called Death Jam. We're like, oh, by the way, we gotta dick and he's eating. They're like, huh lean, what who is this? Who is this guy? I'm not kidding, man, I'm keeping it real.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was this at the height of the stuff.
Speaker 5: Does this happened at the same time that this stuff is already happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Yeah, late nineties, Yeah, rapped that ship. No, it was in the figure that ship going on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So, and it's crazy because like we were on we were on Jive, then we are on Hollywood, then we are on Island, then we're on Death Jam.
Speaker 3: Didn't get dropped or kicked off of one label.
Speaker 7: Always fucking something happened where we just got out of our contracts, you know what saying. So we just kept getting paid for these motherfuckers. You the funny thing is, yes, and all the crazy shit turned out to being on benefit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing is, who the fuck the three Entertainment was? Yeah, just money.
Speaker 2: After they shoot a bombs really force and they give us all the money, they're like they want to business.
Speaker 3: They're like, you we coaching exclusions? Were their money? Were not a record label. We're like, you know what I'm saying, we've been known. What the fucking another label that we got the funk out of? How the money? And Guy Bouce is the money? I don't know what after that?
Speaker 7: After that, we said fuck labels and we did a distribution deal with Sony Red and we've been independent sense yeah, killing me.
Speaker 3: Doing that before we even met y'all. We've been doing this y'all and we're like, what's the sense of being on a major? Don't even know how to market us? Anyways?
Speaker 7: They come to us asking us, so we're like, fuck it, why why do we need that for it?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't need none of y'all no more. Man, we're making trip of the money. What the fuck y'all talking about? Anyway?
Speaker 5: And y'all were still doing shows I'm sure during that whole we were.
Speaker 2: We lived on the mother We like take a couple of years off joylight and then you know, we don't stop.
Speaker 7: It wasn't until fucking right after COVID I took my very last vacation ever. You know what I'm saying, number when on vacation you because we weren't working. Dog, you know, saying it was always about the fucking grind, Joe, and now I take vacations every fucking week.
Speaker 9: You know, Oh my god, you a little seriously, Cod.
Speaker 3: Said nobody. COVID was my favorite time.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: COVID was the ship. You know, I don't even got that ship either, fu fuck it. But YO know, no fuck ship.
Speaker 7: Let me take as soon as soon as they did that quarantine ship, I was like, fuck yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's like, man, I was saying that we got close to my family. You don't see my wife and my kids and ship. You know what I'm saying that it was insane. I know, motherfuckers got divorce and they went out of the fucking brains.
Speaker 5: Not me.
Speaker 7: Dog, I like train ship and then check it out he goes the doping ship. That happened out of COVID. We got stupid paid number one. You know what I'm saying, because we're doing pay per views from his crib and ship. You know what I'm saying, cleaning ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Fucking funny thing is, man, it didn't remember everybody word of.
Speaker 7: Pajamas every fucking day when you're in the house. What the fuck you dressing up for? I never stopped, dog, I still dressed like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I'm comfortable every month for I'm wearing fucking slides right now with.
Speaker 3: Some fucking Jordan basketball play. I don't give a like COVID. I never turned back dog. You know, man, I met God when I was seven years old, and he was like, fuck work unless you love you met who make God? God? Okay, that's right, that's right. Yeah, So here we're going to love it. We we're fuck you fucking time. Sh Who is he talking? What God?
Speaker 4: When I was bro me and my brother, You know, I mean, I told you, I bro, Hey, man, you don't remember when you make God?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 7: Come on, I drank too heavily for too many years. This is a whole decade missing out of my brain.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: Right, So anyways, what like right when they lift the quarantine, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We we were like fucking he made non drunk conversation drunk conversations.
Speaker 3: He trying to make it makes sense.
Speaker 7: We we we we want to streaming, you know what I'm saying. So they made it legal to have like a certain amount of people on this ship. So we're like, all right, we're go, and this is before we're actually gonna do this ship before COVID, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. And it just happened.
Speaker 7: Everybody start doing this ship that we had already thought about before COVID. We're saying, we're gonna do a fucking actual concert in his fucking living room, and we're gonna fucking auction tickets off a hundred tickets, and so it would be a hundred motherfuckers in the crib.
Speaker 16: Them tickets went for like a grand apiece, you know what I'm saying. Hold up, they were auctioned. That's what just went from multiple grands. The concert was a show at Balance's house.
Speaker 23: About that we weren't streaming the tickets, of course, you see what mufflers flew in from all over America, the world, the world.
Speaker 3: You're talking about it, you don't remember. And that was just the first.
Speaker 7: So I drinking and that big beat cannon. But yo, and that was the first. That was the first one we did. Then we just kept doing. We kept doing Patreon fucking ships from there.
Speaker 2: Thing was when the fucking uh what's it called came Covid Son, Uh, what's it called?
Speaker 3: Fucking loved from the what's his name?
Speaker 2: No, Covid was great, we're doing a con from house and we're like, then they're done that, dude, before it's in a storm, what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And no, I'm I'm lying.
Speaker 2: It was during the storm too, though, you know what I'm saying. And we were like, man, but we played this ship for the ship. Yeah, we're talking about doing that ship. That's what last Covid help you actually do it? Pushed this do it right.
Speaker 3: Right right, We already funking this before this happened anywhere. You know what I'm saying, we're cloding.
Speaker 7: I ain't saying that Covid happened because of us.
Speaker 24: Ship.
Speaker 7: Well, we at least Covid right right, We were prepared, right, We already had our game, our plan tight when the ship kicked in anyway, man, what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did this, we did that ship.
Speaker 5: Hold no, actually no, before we get into quick time, let's talk juggle talk FBI.
Speaker 3: I want to hear that. All right, here we go this. I'm ready, Yes, you go check it out. So twenty eleven, Joe, you ready, go ahead and tell it what You're gonna pass it on me? All right, ship, let's go.
Speaker 7: So anyway, so twenty eleven, Right, we're just chilling and it comes to our at tension. They're like, the FBI came out with a gang assessment list. You know what I'm saying, National Gang Assessment List. We're talking about MS thirteen. We're talking bloods, crips, all the prison gangs. You know what I'm saying. Juggles are on that bitch. Juggles are on that ship. And you know what I'm saying. So first when we heard that, we're like, well, that's kind of.
Speaker 3: Cool, you know what.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, can you know what I'm saying? But then the fallout started happening from that ship. First thing that happened was all the fucking chain stores in the malls, hot top expenses, all that immediately dropped all of our ship because now our ship was gang apparel and it was being sold as gang apparel in their eyes. You know what I'm saying, right, gang straight up. Now check it out. Here goes the most fucked up ship. If you were wearing anything with this guy on it, the hatchet Man, you were considered a gang member. So like fucking kids in the middle of a fucking butthole America, the grass fields.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Driving to school in the morning.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, With a fucking hatchet man on their shirt, I see p shirt in general gets flipped or whatever the fuck the cop walks up, They're fucking instantly a gang member and they get treated like a fucking gang member. Motherfuckers weren't getting denied going to the armed services. Motherfucker their kids. You know what I'm saying, Ship, it's all because it's official gang ship now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you're fucking if it still is right now, I don't know, but.
Speaker 7: They're not on the list, and it kind of like bubbled down a little bit, you know what I'm saying. But they never came out of another list. And they and we took them to court for fucking years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You can say that's the defamation into a degree. Click.
Speaker 7: Well we tried everything, man, We even tried a Soon we will have what's that fucking what's that? Fucking the lawyer motherfuckers that helped us what they called Oh the a c l A c l U.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, na a c P. But that's not them.
Speaker 7: But but even they are on our case, you know what I'm saying. But they just kept getting thrown out. They kept getting thrown out, you know what I'm saying, for for the longest time.
Speaker 3: But the thing is they never went back and.
Speaker 7: Said are bad, never apologize nothing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They just they just the craziest never brought up here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Ship about the ship, bro is if you're fucking fighting for custody for a child, right their opposing attorney can be like, you're on this this man and woman is a gang member in the eyes of the government, and they're not lying.
Speaker 3: Bro, what the going on?
Speaker 25: And w wake up feather for fuck the police saying calm down, you say that we'll take a letter. We'll take the letter all day, every day.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of nothing like that in the fucking history of rock and roll.
Speaker 3: What the fun going on?
Speaker 7: You cminal fang base, our fan base, that's in the one of the things that well, they all they all dress alike and they congregate, all wearing the same ship. So the moll fucking football tailgate parties. You know what I'm saying, they ain no motherfucking gang. You know what I'm saying, What hell is happening?
Speaker 2: Here's what's going on, bro, These motherfuckers gathering rural towns and parks and ship. You know what I'm saying. They're all wearing the same type ship. The police are like, fucking on, that's a gang.
Speaker 3: Whatever say it again, what do you want to say? The police are whatever you want to say. Fuck, I was just gonna say, listen. The police are like, what the fuck going on?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, right, So listen, They're like, oh, autumn symbols and ship, that's a gang, right, we uh.
Speaker 3: Tell the fucking us and who.
Speaker 2: They tell the higher ups and they're like, motherfucker, I'm gonna give you extra funding so you can get extra padding.
Speaker 7: On your police seats, ship, because what you're dealing with, you get a brand new SUV. If you claim you got a gang problem in your town, you get that.
Speaker 3: You got Juggalos, you got a gang problem.
Speaker 7: You got some Juggles in your in your little fucking backwood city.
Speaker 3: Now you got a gang problem. Here goes this fucking money to come back. Now you got a U s u V.
Speaker 2: So that's the mn's thirteen knocking on your door. Little money, were your little money to deal with that.
Speaker 3: It's rock and.
Speaker 7: Roll with the.
Speaker 26: Over some music and people are like, they're like, yo, and some millions of people you motherfucker, and then white so they say like this, they say, yo, goddamn now we're back out of the devil ship.
Speaker 7: So fucking So they're like, yeah, but this this motherfucker is a Juggalo and he won't murder this family and ship, you know what I'm saying. But you're like, you're like, yo, he was fucking crazy, not because he was a Juggal. You don't say this motherfucker said listen to Taylor Swift and fucking mass murderers. You know what I'm saying, straight up for killing motherfuckers to the fucker. I don't even know the name of Taylor Swiss on Party All Night or whatever.
Speaker 2: The mother was a clown before even thought, before we even followership up.
Speaker 3: Man, right, you got nothing through with us, you fucking idiot.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take a peeping break, guys, chickens, because then what's the third manber?
Speaker 3: He's dead?
Speaker 10: That was my brother, yeah, man, Unfortunately he's like, she's all right, man. So four of us bro Yeah, and then both of them are Yeah, I thought passed away when we started.
Speaker 2: There was four of us bro Kid Villain and his brother John kick Chez and both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now my brother is actually alcohol. But it was heroin in the MIDX Yeah, the hair. Yeah. And the funniest thing is bro heroin. You didn't have. I didn't. The problem was we used to be pro wrestlers, right. We ended up doing w W E and w W I mean w C W we did. We did them all E C W, T N A every between the other day somebody was filming it. We were talking about top of them bike kings. Yeah. We we used to handfuls of pills to second. I wake up in the morning, I take back in the day when.
Speaker 7: They're still Viking in those football cup boys. I take five of those with five rip fuels, just beast out. Yeah, we're back when they were a thing, Refuels and Federans.
Speaker 3: Back in the long, long story. It almost killed me. I used to beat Vikings like Heroin. I believe everything props.
Speaker 2: When Trump became the president, all of a sudden, fucking like it, it was less and I was like, man, I can get this fucking Heroin for you know what I'm saying, I'm doing and.
Speaker 3: Exactly Viking. This is almost kill me. Man, quick time on home. You gotta take a peeps, I got bees.
Speaker 5: All right, well you're taking the people's Let's talk about the Hoodstock.
Speaker 3: Concertstock and then and then and then we was.
Speaker 5: That the same the Hoodstock joint y'all was, y'all performed the Woodstock. No, you don't want to say Hoodstock because in this hood, this used to be the hood right back in the days. All the hip hop shit happened in Miami back in the days, and we had a free hip hop concert called Hoodstock.
Speaker 7: Man, I used to be so up by Miami ship back in the day, like fucking Chazzy Chazz and fuck klay D and fucking all them creep Dog all that ship Dog Shake.
Speaker 5: The team, and Miami has a lot a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 7: I used to man, I was like ahead for all that ship Man.
Speaker 5: We had a local dope boy crew out here that that put this free concert on and it was called Hoodstock That's why. But but Woodstock, y'all did the What year was that Woodstock? That wasn't that the same one that we see all that footage on DMX.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, same one. Talk talk about that.
Speaker 7: One man live dog that was that was the highest honor of any honor playing that ship, you know what I'm saying. Stock Woodstock's that that we're on tour at the time, and figures were talking about and we were like what the We're Pritsburgh and they were like, yo, come do Woodstock, you know what I'm saying. And we were just like, fuck these shows that we got to do, you know, say we just start up, canceled them hosts.
Speaker 3: We fucked our Texas market up for a while. I don't think we missed more than.
Speaker 7: Texas Stock, if even one bro we were and we were like fuck that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we man, we were beasts something.
Speaker 5: That the first Woodstock since the original one back in the they had one.
Speaker 7: In nineties six and seventy something, so they had one more in the nineties that you don't hear about because there was nothing happened that it was the third one. Yeah, there was the third one, right, that was one that they burnt down and ship they came out the documentary. It's funny because we did.
Speaker 3: We did. We were on that documentary.
Speaker 7: We did an interview for that ship, and they didn't air none of our ship because their whole thing that documentary was everybody was dissing it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We were like, man, it was stock. We were like, yo, that was the ship, played like ship. We can't believe this motherfuckers included us. You're talking about piece of history and the same ship.
Speaker 2: Were like, Okay, this ship going on miles beneath the earth, but it's clock and we're gonna include it.
Speaker 3: Where the did that was somebody I love? We were on stage, yo.
Speaker 7: Biggest see them mollfuckers you ever saw in your life?
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 7: It looked like fucking carpet, like straight up shag carpet.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It was a crowd, and you'd be on stage.
Speaker 7: You'd be like, yo, you could see the speed of sound, fucking and saying you could see.
Speaker 3: It with your eyes.
Speaker 7: You'd be like, yo, put your middle fingers in the air. They're going a wave as the sound hit them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This ship was the illest ship I've seen in my life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: The ship you were saying would hit them like three seconds after you say, this ship You know what I'm saying, fucking and somebody, however, many thousands of people it was. It was the craziest ship and like that, the would be nothing I could could compare to doing that ship, you know saying.
Speaker 3: We and we we did the illest fucking set ever.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: We we had motherfuckers out there out there naked. You know what I'm saying, This motherfucker gorilla press on, bitch on, I'm gonna sucking this big pick this bit bitch.
Speaker 3: Up out there.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't know what to do, right freak Gorilla press was this thing of fago, you know, so learned the big thing.
Speaker 7: Over there, biggest storage thing full of these things facing upwards.
Speaker 3: Tell them because you know it's the cheapest fucking soda Winn Dixie here, how we have the the Winn Dixie soda. That's what they had.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's called fag and they got every fucking flavor you could dream up.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that once on blueberry Fago or whatever.
Speaker 2: This man back in the day when when we very very very very first begin we looked at run dm C right my heroes.
Speaker 3: I can't get Max on the show. Last thing.
Speaker 7: I've seen with d m C on here. I was like, man, I also tune in, like run DMC like.
Speaker 3: That. That's what That's what I mean right there where I saw it. That's that's that damn Japanese I meant.
Speaker 4: I meant.
Speaker 3: Ship out that chicken. God damn, I ain't never want to get down hard on the wing. You gonnaund to eat the tip.
Speaker 5: Quick time already. But I think he was finishing the story. You're good, Yeah, what story was? I was like, finished, we're gonna play clicks that we we've been promo.
Speaker 3: Full story was it was?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 3: Don't remember though, No, what was it we were talking about. I don't know. It went for something to something else whatever. Man, the Gorilla Press the figure it was after that. Yeah, we started talking about some other ship for well, if you remember, if we're doing quick Time, we can come back to you. Who cares. I'm sorry, but we see feed mother. I don't know.
Speaker 5: All right, So quick Time with Slime. We're gonna give you two choices. This is our drinking game now, so you can you can bring in.
Speaker 3: If you got somebody here with you, they could, they can take you to drink Clay. They can take your shots for you. Clay's gonna drink for me, all right. My girlfriend Sarah, come on, that's drink. That's my DJ right now. DJ j clay come and drinking.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 2: Some motherfucker been with us since two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: He's on the role with me right now.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker rapper DJ Everything DJ clay Man looks right for life.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest. You drink yourself Quick Time with Slime. You drinking. Don't worry about what drink here, Don't worry about what he's gonna drink for yourself.
Speaker 7: You got here, you got hey, you put tacker bone on the ship.
Speaker 3: Whatever you got. I guess that's what that's what you're drinking is that ship I have. We got it. I'm explaining the rules. So we're gonna give you two choices. You pick one.
Speaker 5: Nobody drinks. If you say both or neither, we all drinking. Everybody drinking.
Speaker 3: If we say bolder neither, Yeah, okay, come on. So if you pick it, that's it. We keep moving the next one.
Speaker 5: And if you if anybody we mentioned the story, there's a story, please tell us a story about the person.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna get past the first onean guy.
Speaker 5: Already, let's go, She's the one take your shots from.
Speaker 3: Who do you want? Come on?
Speaker 5: All right, look eminem Benzeno, I'm in.
Speaker 2: Now, come on, man, good, it's almost me. Cry on here, ain't nobly cry out your yo. That ship was ill, but you picked that ship was ill? What the fuck happened there?
Speaker 3: Guy? What the fuck was that? That was insane? He started.
Speaker 2: Joey telling my funny Benzino, sorry, ship died.
Speaker 3: He told me about this. This we did it know? I told you, I told him, I no jumper, he had no idea. I felt it.
Speaker 7: But I watched that whole ship with Benzino, and I remember him saying that he answers every d M.
Speaker 3: He gets.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, I ain't know he was out his fucking Instagram. I guess he was fleshing in the mirror something. He's like, Yo, he fucked himself if he could, saying Benzino saw that.
Speaker 3: Ship hold up and I'm threatening him, like I'll kill you.
Speaker 2: What hap was?
Speaker 3: Man? And it was late at night. Listen, listen.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to tell us because I respect Benzino. I was flipping through the Instagram one night, laying on my couch and smigger.
Speaker 3: It was in the mirror. I mean, he's got the fucking.
Speaker 2: Body of Donna's just keep it real, you know what I'm saying, He's got the body of a donas.
Speaker 7: Adonais the rest of them back of the books, man, give his promised and uh.
Speaker 3: But the problem is he was looking at you know, reminds me of this? Can I say this first? Squashed this? He reminds me of the bad Guy movie the Mask back in the day. Hold on, hold on, let's watch this, man, wait, let's watch this. Hold on myself? Lossically, let me finished quick with it. I'm continuous story. Here's looking like you're in love. He was playing at night? What the fun going on. But I was like, you know, man, it's both fucking fifteen million followers.
Speaker 2: I'm not even processing you would ever see this ship.
Speaker 3: It's like Tom Man among millions or whatever. The fuck. I was like, he probably fuck himself, you know what I'm saying. What I'm saying anyway, man, when it woke in the morning.
Speaker 7: Went for the black litle kid shout out whack, oh yeah, shout out la.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker shot like thirty airheads, airheads, sweet ass wrapper. Anyway, he was like, we fuck you up through them with Benzino, Man, why are you dissing him?
Speaker 3: I was like, what are you talking? That's why he was like, he's been promoting on ship with us. I was like, fuck, I had no idea. You know why I did them.
Speaker 7: Tell Joe because Swords ain't never put us in there mentioned but not even a fucking mention. How many decades haven't.
Speaker 3: Not even a dish? It was a dish. At least, he's fucking selling millions and we're hip hop nothing. Yeah, there should have been something. We don't play no fucking instruments. What the fuck all in nineties?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so go ahead, let's let's keep playing the game guys.
Speaker 7: Okay, that was it, but they called them made up. There you go was to wrap it up. They made up, But there goes your story.
Speaker 3: The squash Nas and jay z Nas all day same. Okay.
Speaker 7: You know what everybody only everybody. Everybody said. Everybody says Illmatic was the record, not to me.
Speaker 3: It was written. It was written to me, it was written over No, it was what you're saying you can't go wrong with.
Speaker 7: That's like saying that fucking still not one pizza is better than the other pizza. You know what I'm saying, both deliciouszza, Yeah, delicious.
Speaker 3: I tell you, Detroit Pizza is pretty that good. Bro, don't know, we don't even call that ship in Detroit Detroit Pizza. It was just a square pizza. We don't know what I've always seed it.
Speaker 7: It's only called that when you go all the places, it's it's like a it's a square boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's not like the Chicago Deep did. They don't even with that. In Chicago. They got Detroit Peace. I'm like, oh okay with him gun out.
Speaker 5: They got like businesses Detroit Peace, something like cool kid Rocker, limb Biscuit, limb.
Speaker 7: Biscuit fuck yeah, day tell them kid rocks a piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, tell I'm talking about about this story. It ain't nothing to say, man. All right, So we we did a festival. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 7: It was like it was before COVID, sometime of year or two, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: But but said nobody, you're checking out. I got your back.
Speaker 7: Though, I got your back. You guys like, I love it, but I'm gonna name my next kid COVID. So now this is this is why I don't be fucking with drinking no more.
Speaker 3: Too, you know what I'm saying. So you could drink. I'll get to it now that this is a while out. That's why.
Speaker 7: So we did a festival and they were on the same festival, and we were playing earlier in the day and I don't know, they're headline some other stage whatever the fuck. So so after we were off or whatever, you know, I was just like fuck it, took the credentials off and shop.
Speaker 3: I was drunk and ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I took the credentials off and ship and we're a couple my homies. So I'm like, fuck it, let's just go out and get you in the pain, And no I didn't. I just took my ship off. I was like, we're about to go to this festival. We're about to do a festival style. I don't give a fuck about none of the special treatment ship. We're gonna just be some festival goers, see what it's like, you know what I'm saying. So we're just up in there and doing our thing, you know what I'm saying. And then so we go to this amphitheater, ships and Limp Biscuits playing. We know them, motherfuckers. We got a remixed record with with with a song with them, you know, Fred Durst. Yeah, and we're cool with them, motherfucker him in particular, cool ship with them, you know what I'm saying. But I'm there as a fan, you know what I'm saying. I'm just there as a festival motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So then, uh, so we ain't in the fucking pavilion part, We're just look right outside of it. And uh it's a group of these fucking kids, right.
Speaker 7: They keep getting onto the floor, but they keep the security keeps kicking mout the like I scat your fucking punks.
Speaker 3: Whatever they're saying, and.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm like, Yo, let's get these motherfuckers onto the floor, you know what I'm saying. And so I was like, we'll do the old tactic. We just mop up mad deep, We'll tell them to get in the middle of us. I didn't give a fuck about getting on the floor. We're just trying to look off for these kids at a comer, you know what I'm saying, could give them a better constant experience. So I was like, Yo, get in the middle of us. We're all gonna bum rush security, you know what I'm saying, and then they can't get us all, you know what I'm saying. So once we get through, your motherfuckers just spread out, you know what I'm saying, and we'll just fucking head back. The security didn't even try stopping us, you know what I'm saying. So next thing I know, we're fucking butted up against the stage. You had a olymp Biscuit concert, and uh so I was just purely fucking around.
Speaker 3: I'm purely fucking around. I'm looking at my homies and shit, I'm just like, Hey, somehow.
Speaker 7: If I get on stage, I'm gonna drop kick this motherfucker Fred Durst my friend, Right, I'm like, I'll drop kick that motherfucker drunk and we can get out if you get.
Speaker 3: Out, if I get on stage, and I'm gonna drop kick this motherfucker. Watch everything. Ah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And the thing about me, especially when I'm drinking, if I say some ship or somebody there's gonna do some ship.
Speaker 3: I gotta fucking do it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm one of us.
Speaker 7: I'm one of those dumb asses. You know what I'm saying there, Yes, but I didn't. I did, but I didn't, so anyhow, so it was crazy. So all of a sudden, we're mashed up in the front of the fucking crowd. I don't know how the fuck we got up there. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing there, but I had no backstage passes. I'm in fucking a white beater, fucking basketball shorts and flip flops, no socks.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: My feet are black from getting stepped on, you know what I'm saying. And so all of a sudden, Fred Durst goes, all right, We're gonna get some of you motherfuckers up on stage.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: So if you were in front, come up on stage and all of sudden, I just feel like I'm getting shifted and moving and we get pulled up on the fucking stage. I'm like, oh my god, we're on stage. Now, What the fuck just happened? So it was like, you drop kick him or what? I'm like, Oh, where I find this is a couple of the homies, and so I'm like, oh shit, I got I was like, I gotta drop this kick. I gotta drop kick this motherfucking nouf. I said, I was gonna do it. I can't be a bitch, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, fuck man. So now I'm trying to put it off right, I'm like, all right, I'll drop kick him if he comes over on this side of the stage. That's the only way I'm doing it. If it comes over this side of stage, he's getting fucking drop kick. Right after I got done saying that motherfucker comes to this side of the stage, I'm like, hat this a bitch. I was like, it's go time, man. So I ran out there fucking sold out festival. I run out there in my fucking pajamas. Basically, you know, what I'm saying, and I didn't. I didn't give him a real drop kick. I gave because we were in wrestling for so many years. I know how to do a wrestling drop kick. So if you look, I barely touched them, but I got up there and drop kicked his ass and baby. Before I could even hit them off the fucking floor, security had me.
Speaker 3: Hamm the fuck up, you know. They beat the ship out of me. They dragged me off the stage, by the stage, they put it to me, dog. It was fucking with talking about they got they got me some.
Speaker 7: Secret fucking security back room, right and they're just like, they're like, you're going to jail, buddy, all this and that. I was like, I was like, look, man, I'll Shaggy two off from the saying clown Posse tell Fred Durst it was me, dog. He won't give a ship like gave a ship, you know what I'm saying. But I'm drunk out my ass, you know. But they let me go because of that, you know what I'm saying. So they let me go, and the security was so mad, They're like, get the fuck off the property. They kicked me out the whole fucking festival so I did go sit at my bus like a bitch for the rest of the festival. But yeah, so I ain't be able to live that ship down since you know what I'm saying. But you know what, I've been on multiple platforms and ship apologizing, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, because because you just don't do that.
Speaker 7: Yes, and everybody, not just Fred Durst, but everybody that was involved with that show, including the festival, who was involved in that stage, the guitar player, DJ Lethal, you know what I'm saying, all of them. You know what I'm saying, because I know when you're on stage, that's your ship. You know what I'm saying, Invading that ship, that's grounds to get your ass whips.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: And I know that ship because we've done it a million times. We're beating the ship out of the mollfuckers coming up on the stage that's used to be every night, you know, be in a fucking ballroom, bro on stage.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I take what I said. So I've apologized to.
Speaker 7: Every one of those motherfuckers publicly, you know what I'm saying, because it was some foul ship, you know, and I would keep doing it. But yeah, so I dropped kicked them off wrestling style. I really to drop kicked him. He'd have been in the fourth row.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 2: Fred Durst was on instagramming and he's got thirty five million, you know.
Speaker 3: And I was like, let me see if this motherfucker hears me and I send him a thing. And I was like, man, Joey never meant to cake. I meant to like a motherfucker. No, you know, medic came. I didn't. I didn't mean to send him sailor. That's what I'm saying. He was just trying to have fun when he was drunk. Man, we're sorry. I know you heard it. And he was like, it's all love, bro, all right, let's get to a shot. I'm sorry, let's get to a shot. I definitely want a shot. Death Jam drive, oh fuck. The same thing. You can say, neither of both. Neither shot.
Speaker 7: I mean for for us fucking both. I mean for what they've done for hip hop, death jam all fucking day. You know what I'm saying, Death Jams and ship they were just followed.
Speaker 3: Up going with your first answer, yea, both take a shot, Take a shot, Take a shot.
Speaker 5: Cheers, cheers.
Speaker 3: I wait, I wait for my sister.
Speaker 24: Okay, I want all right, you can't sho drink Champs, drink Champs. All right, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: Take a shot? Take it? There we go, go go all right? No no, no, no, take it again. No no, no, nothing happened. Guys. Uh that ship was cooling. Scott Hall or Razor Ramone.
Speaker 7: Who oh, Scott Hall or Razor Ramone, Scott Hall, Scott Hall. That was her homie, man Scott big day bro Hey, Tupac at d m X, d m X man Tupac all day. Okay, so you've I love DMX.
Speaker 3: He played the he showed, but we paid him anyway. Wait, you paid pocketing d m X yeah, m MAX later. Yeah this song good man? But did he would have been at the game.
Speaker 27: You would have would have been no fun. No, we never had a d m X either. But he was supposed to play the Gavin but be no show. But it's all good DMX. Not DMX play again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we paid them the play the gathering. But his life, you know what I'm saying, where he's going through a lot of problems.
Speaker 5: They both know, he said parking, said DMXX.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we booked him, paid him and he didn't show up. That's what I'm But like I said, it was one he was going through like really rough times, so there was no hard feelings at all.
Speaker 3: He was nothing I can say about.
Speaker 5: I mean a manager for artists that performed the gathering, you guys are hell a professional like no matter how crazy the gathering, the deposits there when you before you performed, the check was given.
Speaker 3: And we've had some shows that would not leave. We had some lineup Bobby Brown at the game, Bobby.
Speaker 7: Brown, fucking George Clinton.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean name it. They've been there.
Speaker 5: Man, I know you had some l people I didn't know Brown, like three of them.
Speaker 7: More we just had Kidden play. We had c and see music factory.
Speaker 5: How does that pay off?
Speaker 3: Crazy? It was insane.
Speaker 7: You know what This motherfucker was his name, Freedom Williams or whatever the he's so used to like like doing ship like PG style. He's at the gathering, he's on stage at the festival and he.
Speaker 3: Goes the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.
Speaker 28: We don't need no water. Let the mother mother burn. You hit him with the mother Mother. I couldn't believe she hit him with the mother mother. Okay, Nerd, I heard that ship, So you don't matter nowhere else we got you. Come on, all right, this is the topic of the day. Kendrick or Drake Drake, I'm gonna say, because Drake is the homie now is a homie now? Yeah he rocked up.
Speaker 7: Yeah he was wearing Yeah, he was wearing one of our records, are one of our jerseys, and we're just like, it's probably just a dialist gave it to him or whatever because it's retro and cool or whatever the fuck you know what I'm saying, and then huh our boy fucking Adam twenty two. He was like, I talk to Drake and he said he used the bumper ship back in Toronto and namingly he said, great Malenko and ship like that.
Speaker 3: Man, was the exact quote. Yeah, we were on No Johns he was.
Speaker 2: But oh, by the way I talked to Drake read the quote. Drake was like, man, we Hall's illusions?
Speaker 3: Was the ship? Yeah? He said that was it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was like, you motherfuckers are marketing geniuses. Man. My entire fucking wig was gone. This motherfucker, Like why he's tripping were legends. I was like, that's fucking Drake.
Speaker 7: Right, He's he's another mafuger on another level type ship.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take it to Royce the five nine or Obi Trice.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: I gotta say Royce. I would love to do a track with Royce. Man I said, I haven't done anything with Broyce. No, I don't know. I don't think man. Both Obie Trices ain't me.
Speaker 2: No Rice, we're from Detroit. We never met them. Man, I would love to meet roych Loo.
Speaker 3: He used to.
Speaker 7: He used to run with Eminem. You know what I'm saying. So we were never on the same team. You know what I'm saying. Okay, okay, from begin.
Speaker 6: Because me being outside of that's the inside, that's the inside, that's the outsider.
Speaker 3: Say it three times, same thing.
Speaker 6: I can't believe that you guys, you and Eminem. I thought you guys was this. I thought Detroit was solid.
Speaker 7: You would think that you would think it was a battle field and it's been around since our come up. It was fucking dogg eat dog man. There was there was no there's no local supporting local ships. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: Would go to a record store. Oh your fucking flyers away and put this ship up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: Because because you're not pad for saying in general. You know what I'm saying in my opinion, Eminem.
Speaker 6: And you guys would like to say, yeah, but you know, unfortunate things happened, but it's long.
Speaker 7: Probably probably we told my buddy to suck our dicks, say MTV, everybody, we want to say that about this ship.
Speaker 3: We're like, hey, fuck you, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Man. I asked my son, my son's nineteen. I was like, who's your favorite rapper? He was like you dad, And I'm like, that's the ship bub but but for real, like when you're sitting by yourself and who you bumping, you know, who's your favorite?
Speaker 3: Who do you think is the dopest in the game? He was like, Eminem, I was like.
Speaker 29: It's just one of those things. You gotta swamp. You guys are getting wrong, though. I wasn't like because I was angry. I was like, you're happy, thank god you even say so.
Speaker 2: But he fucking whack right, thank god you recognize you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was proud.
Speaker 2: I was like fucking I mean, I might not. I don't remember my eight year olds my eight year old son. It's just a couple of weeks ago. I've seen type of ship. I'm like, what you listen to? He was like, he was like, uh, what's that rap?
Speaker 3: God? He raps like.
Speaker 7: I was like Eminem. He was like, yeah, that's his name. I was like, oh, ship man, so here our kids bump the ship out of Eminem.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, can't We're proud man.
Speaker 2: I just wish I could meet him, man, so I can tell him that story about my son and be like I'm playing see nobody whack man?
Speaker 3: This makes all right?
Speaker 5: Radio podcast podcast podcast podcast man.
Speaker 3: I don't even listen to Ray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does local radio ZIX anymore in the cities?
Speaker 7: Who the fuck this podcast? And exam and ship? Who the fuck? You know who don't podcast nowadays? I'm doing twice and talking about like, who the fuck listens to? Clown ass local radio in the city, Jim.
Speaker 3: And Allen the morning time assholes. You know what I'm saying, the fucking satellite What the clown?
Speaker 2: Somebody was like, can I get an interview were the morning I'm like, you sucked my big damn.
Speaker 7: It's funny, you know what.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny because I did that ship.
Speaker 7: I was all right, you're not when there's nobody every piece of history too We opened with too Short in Rome, Michigan.
Speaker 3: That motherfucker was the one that told Jeff Finster. Yeah, and John Igot about that. Yeah, Hey, what do you say?
Speaker 7: They said, you got people mo mouth and then Jeff Finster, the an R for jive flew in the sauce in the try.
Speaker 3: My west Moore us more.
Speaker 6: Hold on, let's be clear, let's be clear. We love y'all right, but you're telling me that too Short.
Speaker 30: Went to They did a show with him. They did a show with him. He was doing Jeff Finster. He we did a show like yo, ma, same ship open for me peeping out Jeff Finster at job Records.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And what's the connection with the Bay. It seems like there's a connection between Detroit and the Bay. I don't know, I don't know, you know, yeah, I don't know. Yeah, because something there.
Speaker 7: I know, what you do from that top should be fucking hitting any Troy back in the back to the hotel. All that ship and uh, all that yeah, all that base ship. You're right, man, remember that, you.
Speaker 5: Know, rest thee the boss that passed away? Yeah, yeah, of course, yeah, actually I did.
Speaker 7: I did a song with her, Austin Dre uh, the guy from Detroit. Back in there, Austin.
Speaker 3: We didn't remake a ship, so we can't hold me back. Yeah, good time man. He drinkings wrap every lyric to every fucking song and his from s.
Speaker 2: He was one of our most biggest actually influences, besides the Ghetto Boy.
Speaker 7: It was awesome before we got Sean on our record. We're gonna pay all some dre and kid rock to beyond our ship. But we wanted the studio and Sean was in the studio and we were like, yo, fuck that. You know, Sean was more awesome on his way to the studio and then so we called. We were like, they were like, hey, we're about to come up there. We're like, we lost the reels, just we fed them. We lost the reels.
Speaker 3: Bullshit, who knows the fucking reels? You ain't manager that?
Speaker 2: No, hell no, check this outd manager had a briefcase handcuffed too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he had a briefcase handcuff to his wrist. Like a fucking movie. Like, what the fuck was in that brief was some important business papers.
Speaker 3: He had a briefcase hand up to his I don't given with the piece of jewelry. There wasn't nothing in that briefcase. No, there was nothing.
Speaker 5: Take Nina Twister, what twister from Chicago? Twist twister? Twist of twister? Or you go for the back come twister.
Speaker 3: Same man. I ain't got no comment. They're both the same thing. I love him. There you go both. You see the shot. Come on, now you do there it is.
Speaker 14: On.
Speaker 7: You tell you Buster Loo Buster gotta go Buster Man, bust all day dog, Come on, man, come on, man.
Speaker 3: Don't but but you can't fuck with Buster. That's like Frankenston. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think there's not too many motherfuckers on earth that can fuck with Buster R.
Speaker 31: He's just fucking maculate cash money and no living Oh ship, I gotta go with no limit. Like I just said, old were right man, shout out to mister. Like I said earlier, that'ster piece of fucking genius.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: There are got three genius and uh master p play together. Yeah he did, Yeah he yet some one of them. He was so funny so fucking his son, little Romeo.
Speaker 7: So he he was on stage with with Master p Right, He's like, Yo, where the bitches that let me see that pussy all this like getting vulgar ship right, like like like insane, like like uncomfortably you know what I'm saying. Like And then fucking a week later I saw his ass on Wendy Williams like all like gentleman style, like talk about the show. He was hit and ship and that Saunds funny, you know, because it was two different motherfuckers that.
Speaker 3: You were just talking about open pussy hole, right he said, Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Consumed by the gathering, you can see a bunch of.
Speaker 3: N Hey, you gotta respect both.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be legit. This is real. If you guys haven't wanted to us any love man, tell tell oh cool Jay, we want to play fucking rock to bells. We'll tell fat fuck fucking no dispec fat Joe, we fucking love him.
Speaker 3: Well, you're telling them right now, so let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell hip hop it around the world that that is what we are. We don't play no fucking instruments other than the studio. I'm out right now with two turntables. You know what I'm saying, and a mic.
Speaker 3: That's it. We are hip hop from the beginning. You know what I'm saying. Focus ship.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping real. That's got nothing to do with us, you know what I'm saying. We don't even funk about that ship. But Detroit has always been a hotbed for that type of ship. Like Kiss blew up in Detroit before. I mean, they're not even from Detroit, but they blew up there first. Prince blew up rocking nothing but pennies in a trench coat because he was a gimmick.
Speaker 3: You know I'm saying now, I'm gonta forget about the high heels.
Speaker 2: And the high heels Detroit always been hot forgiving.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that's why? Hell what you like? Detroit's going on to Detroit? Nobody knows. Nobody knows.
Speaker 7: It's always been like that, right, Yeah, Anybody that's gimmick heavy has always done.
Speaker 3: Great in Detroit.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 5: And it's weird because usually you use the words gimmick, it's associated as a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Every month a gimmick. Everybody got a gimmick. Everybody you're a rapper or an artist. And there was an action figure of you, and nobody knows what the who the fuck that is. You're doing something wrong. Look at d right. Everybody got a gimmick something people recognize. You know what I'm saying, Even if you're fucking pearl jam right and you're like, we got no gimmick.
Speaker 3: My fucking that's your dammick. You the pan with no gimmick. Motherfucker playing you the videos. You know what I'm saying. It don't protesting chicken masks. Giddy on it now, go play ukulele and pro jam by the way. My personal love the people, we love the fu. You know what I mean. We're almost done with this. I promise just let it go. Before we let I'm calling Fat Joe. Don't call him, he don't. I'm gonna take a pistols to the people. He don't know who we are. Y'all are let me stoping, Oh my god saying you go sprace.
Speaker 6: You have to go space, yo, yo, your Tracy Morgan, you be playing my music.
Speaker 3: You gotta re like yo yo yo. Listen, listen. We went to insane clown posse man. I've bet rolling Fat Joseph's against it. That's what I was just gonna say, man against the days. Don't get no compute film this film you burden of us?
Speaker 2: Roll up?
Speaker 7: Come up?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Coming up? Are you crazy? You got the man? Thank you my brother. Listen, listen you tell Tracy Morgan. Te Tracy Morgan. I think you want my second with Tracy Morgan. Turn it around live on drink Checks. Let me tell them something.
Speaker 6: You're way too rich because you ain't your wish for me to tell you. Yeah, I'm gonna get a half move. I'm gonna gonna have move.
Speaker 3: Please. Can you come to Drink Champs. Y're coming to get you.
Speaker 7: We're going on the trunk bike but be shipped and we're gonna look for Amazon.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, let me let me tell you something, mam, brother Hipop loves you.
Speaker 2: That's not true, man, Look at the source, you know, look at all the years they might now I'm sorry, bro, they do.
Speaker 3: Now do you do you think that? I think now? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 3: Didn't always looking at shut up? You're right, you're right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: World Star puts our new our new videos up and ship man. They might, but yeah it feels good man, like you know fat Joe said something to you by.
Speaker 3: No in the past.
Speaker 2: Just recently, he said, I'm making the best music of my life, and you were like, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He said that every every year. I remember that.
Speaker 32: Yes, he said, yeah, but there's no pressure. Now, there's no pressure. Now I'm on the fucking legend.
Speaker 3: It's the hardest ship. Hearing you too, man, you gots are whispering to each other.
Speaker 2: He said, there's no pressure. That Joe said, I'm making the best music of my life.
Speaker 3: I heard that. There's no pressure. Now I'm a legend.
Speaker 2: It's like us, Joe, we don't give a funk about racing and trying to be young and trying to be seen as except you know, motherfucking we already did all that. Now it's just us in the art.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you something, ma, I'll tell you things.
Speaker 7: It feels so good being accepted by hip hop because because I grew up hip hop.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, That that was my whole come up.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, And so it feels it feels great being accepted by Philost Malone.
Speaker 3: From the time.
Speaker 2: That Malone come to town, Joey take his daughter out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I give him a jersey. He words that ship on stage and all that ship. Yeah fucking feels great.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: We remember everybody looked at us like a battle, like an enemy, you know what I'm saying, all through our career.
Speaker 3: But now people know we ain't in that fight no more. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We did this, so everybody's like, Okay, I don't see you as competition or some sort of threat.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not legend that everybody thinks that way, but you get what I'm saying. Everybody's like, you motherfuckers just been around.
Speaker 3: So so fucking long.
Speaker 7: I think that you know, it's undeniable and people accept us now, you know what I'm saying. Back in the day, like like Jay was saying, it's an uphill battle, you know, I'm saying it was, you know what I mean. But we got to a point where I think it was just undeniable because we've been consistent for thirty years, you know what I mean. We never fucking stopped and took a hiatus or no ship. You know, we don't give a fuck no more. We don't tour like that no more. Man, We ain't trying to fucking make a name.
Speaker 3: But are you on the tour. No, we just do right now. I just flew in from Larkansas. Remember I wanted to tell you something. Yeah, we're doing tomorrow reveal. Let's go. I like to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: I told Joey earlier today. I said, Man, I want to tell you something. I can tell you now or I can tell you on the show. It's nothing negative, it's nothing dark, it's nothing personal, but it's something that like me consuming my life lately.
Speaker 3: You know. I said, it's not it's just shine. It's not negative.
Speaker 2: And he was like, man telling, I said, your natural reaction to what I'm telling you might be cool on the show. You know.
Speaker 3: He was like, all right, tell me on the show. Fuck it, that's cool, man it out. We want a documentary done about our story we went on and top.
Speaker 2: We want our entire legacy told. You know what I'm saying. I'm not talking I know, two hour bitch ass peace. I'm talking about like.
Speaker 3: Guy, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. We want our story told. That's the only thing I want to see before it died. You know what I'm saying. That's the only thing I want to read. That's all we want, right And yeah, man, it's so so what was I saying, You're going to unveil something that's right, That's right.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christy forgot that. So we're talking advice. We're talking advice. You know what I'm saying, Vice Vice Network. This is but this is because they called us for the Dark Side of the Ring, you know what I mean that you ever heard of that? And we were like, we were like, man, that's cool. But they were like, Okay, we don't want to do the episode on you guys wrestling h We were I was asking him, we want to do a documentary about life, and they were like, all right, well we can take that ship, make.
Speaker 3: A sizzle and seal to somebody else. They don't even want to advice.
Speaker 2: They're like, we're gonna sell to Hulu or some ship and anyway, the point is, once I'm fucking done with that, Joey, once that you know, we're talking about like a three year project.
Speaker 3: From now or something.
Speaker 2: Man, that ship, all of them like it's not it's not a fact yet, but like, all I want to do is finish the the sixth Joker. I mean the three you know, three decks, because that's therapy to me. I'll never stop making music. Of course, who I need that? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for the big reveal.
Speaker 2: But in three years, you know, after that time, I'm catching three years, five years, whatever the whenever the fuck that dot comes out, right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: After that, man, I don't want to do fucking.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, Bro, I'm tired of fucking Rudy text me like, what do you think of these designs?
Speaker 3: It's one of our dudes. You know, he's cool, you know, but I'm tired of all that. You know what I'm saying, I'm tired of Like, I'm not tired of it. That's not true, all of the ship juggle, little everything.
Speaker 2: But I've been fantasizing about a life before I die that has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: That's respectable, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every day, Like how cooluld it be to live something that's called retirement before I die?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And Bro, I want to I want to buy you know, I'm bringing tang and that's the reveal is bro.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not kidding I'm not kidding.
Speaker 7: I've seen in a rangon tang fucking another ranguon tang. This sound like a nature special and he was sitting Indian style and had the bitch in the book right straight up, he's crazy human.
Speaker 3: I mean island. I ain't want to get it, get into ray tanks.
Speaker 2: I want to buy in a rangutang jungle school in Indonesia, a little farm, right.
Speaker 3: Listen, listening is serious though, right, it is man serious. These motherfuckers are mowing down all.
Speaker 2: The fucking you know, rangu tangs are in a danger species, right, They're mowing.
Speaker 3: Down what little land they got left.
Speaker 2: And all the moms are terrified by these fucking machinery and they're abandoning their kids.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: These little orangu tangs don't know how to be in a rangu tang. So they build these little fucking villages in Indonesia. Not a village of fucking farm, you know what I mean. Watching the rangue tangs fucking and they teach the range. These human beings come to the come to the place every day, you know what I'm saying. They work a shift and they teach these these harangue thanks to be in the ringing tank. The she want to cracked cracked coconuts. They amount of pierced snakes. You know what I'm saying, what's fun teach and to crack a coconut? That's what you're gonna be Ragon tang teacher.
Speaker 3: Man, I love I ran things, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be seriously you all right, like I love primates like they're they're like we.
Speaker 3: Did, Yeah, we got one questions. We gotta get to the bottom of the regular Come on that. Let's go. What's what's the next? You want to do one of that one?
Speaker 5: I just want to know that that's that was it? The rangon tang is where you're going with it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm still gonna do the gathering of the juggles every day. I'm still gonna do Halloween. You know what I'm saying. Every Halloween. I want to do jug Bro, you want to I don't know it's part you know that. I want to be in Indonesia fucking.
Speaker 3: Like we've been. We've been on the grind since we're teenagers. You know what I'm saying. Like I was saying, I I ain't never.
Speaker 7: Been on vacation until like three years ago. Ever, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, I mean that's where that ship joy.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh yeah, man, you know, still doing Holloway, just still doing together and still albums. But man, I'm not seeing them a living Indonesia.
Speaker 2: I just want to purchase the farm and spend some time out there, you know what. I'm living a d and you call me fool, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, man, I just think about like being out there's too fucking.
Speaker 3: What the fuck going on. I'm a Ginger. I'm so motherfucking white man. I don't even know where I'm from. Fucking Germany and Poland. I think I'm from fucking the North and from where it cans.
Speaker 7: We say he's Norwegian, we'd be like big so getting me stay in the sun up burning.
Speaker 5: The ultimately last question for quick Time was lying it's loyalty or respect?
Speaker 3: Respect? Man. I think loyalty comes with respect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: If if, if, if you are real with motherfuckers and you don't hold them up, you know what I'm saying, you get that respect from them. Of course they're going to be loyal to you. You know what I'm saying, because they're gonna fucking love you, you know what I'm saying, And love.
Speaker 3: Is better than being hated on any day.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 20: Let me tell you something. I disagree with you, joy, there is nothing more important. Loyalty, bro, Loyalty till I.
Speaker 7: Die, I got, But you get loyalty with respect though, of course you know what I'm Loyalty is the ultimate Would you rather layalty without respect?
Speaker 3: Being? Respect is what you earn and whatever, and then you initiate it.
Speaker 2: But the ultimate fucking goal is loyalty, bro, Respect earned from respect, Loyalty you believe in this motherfucker you love them.
Speaker 3: Loyalty, man, fuck anything else. To me, it's the only say I think. The easy answer is I got both. The motherfuckers. What what are you talking about? Yes, we're gonna take the shot, take a shot. I'minturying the woman. I ain't even drunk. I don't know what this loyalty is everything. Listen, Because you said loyalty, I said respect, right, but right? So does that counters both? It doesn't. We're just gonna drink. It's the last it's the last question. Anyways, Let's just drink to it. It is. Listen, I got face tests.
Speaker 2: Loyalty is the only thing I'm getting down the side of my face. Right here letters loyalty, then I'm done.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Loyalty is everything to me. The entire Fredford Fury almost about loyalty, man.
Speaker 2: I mean respect is earned. I mean respect is its important as loyalty. But loyalty is what the goal of respect is.
Speaker 3: You know. I trust you my further, I respect the ship out of you. Now. I would die for you because you got respect. Just give me loyalty and respect, please, right, do the same thing. That's it. I'll take both. That was slow time with slime some time. We've had plenty of slime. Last any last words line, Well, I gotta say, let's think of the PICIs.
Speaker 5: Think of the pictures, yo, Thank you guys for coming through.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We really appreciate y'all. Man all the way down by the way.
Speaker 6: Oh this is the last thing, but yeah, this is your house. I once sat to know this is yea. And when it comes time for y'all do your own.
Speaker 3: I CV make sure you come to d DV.
Speaker 5: I get it, but I don't means let's let's work together.
Speaker 3: That's what that mean. Let's go love it man. Thanks so much, so proud to have been here man.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs is a drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e f f N. Listen to drink Champs on Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of drink Champs, hosted by yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon, I g at Noriag on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com