Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's Almost Famous podcast. We are here. It's the off season.
Speaker 3: It's a very short off season for the Almost Famous podcast. We're going to be right back at it breaking down the Golden Bachelorette, and one of our hopes and goals and also one of our most earnest opinions, is that we hope you are so excited for the Golden Bachelorette and we want to get you excited for the Golden Bachelorettes. So we're going to end this episode talking about the Golden Bachelorette and its upcoming premiere on September eighteenth. We're punkier. It's Almost Famous podcast keeps our off season shorter.
Speaker 2: Which I like you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know, I like off season, but I also like in season.
Speaker 3: It does make it easier to talk to this But like when we had a longer off season, a deeper off season, I like you we got some guests, Yeah, we got some guests that like really pulled some some good stuff out. So we kind of turned more into just a breakdown podcast, which is fine.
Speaker 5: Kah, because I like interview heavy as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, let us know what interviews you want us to see, what interviews you want to hear.
Speaker 5: Who we haven't had.
Speaker 3: On a good point, who would you be most interested in hearing from, even if we agree or disagree with them as people on the show, it would help us know who you're into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also, well you should let them know that a lot of the times we don't have control over the guests, getting guests who are still under contract. So if you're wondering, like why we haven't had you know, let's just say Devin. Well, the show is in charge about who Devin does and does not talk to, maybe not does not talk to, but like they're very going to be very picky, and they try to spread it out as much as they can.
Speaker 2: They're scared of us, actually that's what they are.
Speaker 3: They're scared that we would get the truth out and it would be too hard hitting, and so they're keeping Devin far away from almost famous podcast.
Speaker 4: Actually I'm going to be interest to see when they do let Devin speak, and yes, it really is like that, guys, when he is let to speak, sure he could get on Instagram and say what things that you know he wants to say but if it's anything about the show, they're going to tell him to take that.
Speaker 5: Down right away, right Yeah. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even think he's gonna want He probably doesn't want to talk. He probably doesn't want to do interviews right now.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I can't imagine any interview he's going to do makes him feel like he's.
Speaker 5: He's gonna look good.
Speaker 4: I don't think he can really. Only he can only go up. That's what I'm saying. He could only go.
Speaker 2: Then you should come on here. Then. Actually, we had a big weekend.
Speaker 3: We were together this weekend for a very exciting celebration of along Gale and his new wife, Molly. Alan was the executive producer during our time on the show and probably is the best known producer, I would say from the show, just because he has a big character, and he's gone on to do other projects post Bachelor World, like f Boy Island and Island.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like some he have some horror movies in the works, And I think just because he is such a character, he kind of garnered a following on social media of his own.
Speaker 5: It's the Year of Alan.
Speaker 4: If you want to follow him on Instagram, and then like he has the food of a lawn. So so all of that just makes him he's just he is the ultimate character and we love him just in so many ways that we can't even describe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you love and hate the man when you're with him working for him on the show, and then you learn to love him a lot. So he was to give some context for me. I think everybody that goes on the show that's around long enough has a moment with a lin that stands out.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what his thing. For me.
Speaker 3: He was the one that really, I don't want to say got me to because it kind of sounds like forced. He supported me in my kind of ability to admit, hey, I feel unlikable or my self esteem is so low on myself that I feel the more people get to know me, the less they'll like me, which came out on the show as I feel unlovable. That was a four hour conversation with a lot that we had one on one, and it was a beautiful conversation for me. It was one of the moments that I would say, you know, when you're on the show, you never know if you can trust alone or not. I think was kind of the the sentiment, unless.
Speaker 4: You're us trust to put my life eat to your hands.
Speaker 3: Such an interesting decision you make, considering now he does horror films. But the uh, you know, I think that was a conversation that I look back on today and has a had a massive impact in my life in the best of ways. And it was one of the first times I felt like somebody sat down and tried to get to know me, and then the more they got to know me, the less they didn't judge me. And he finally was like, you just feel lovable, and I was like, I do change everything. So Alan Is is a wise counsel, and he is missed on the show, I think, and in so many ways.
Speaker 4: Lots of people were dming me when they saw it was a lawn dwedding that we were at, and they're like, oh, the show hasn't been the same since he's left, Like I think a lot of people are aware of, like his tenor on the show a lawn to me, Yeah, we just had I can't even say it was a brother sister relationship.
Speaker 5: It was a godfather.
Speaker 4: And god daughters, a fairy god father, fair god father.
Speaker 2: Yes, what about Alan made you trust truly.
Speaker 4: Like giddy, like I would like just giggle and smile around him.
Speaker 5: And whenever he was not around for you know, say.
Speaker 4: It was nighttime on the show and he hadn't made his appearance yet, I'd be like.
Speaker 5: There's a lot, where's a lot. I need a lot.
Speaker 4: I need my heart and soul needs that man. And then he'd walk in the room and I basically would just like.
Speaker 2: Tomple him feels unhealthy, and I'd.
Speaker 4: Always like talk to him with my hands on his beard and just like look in his eyes, and I just fully put my trust in him. He always had my best interests at heart at a macro level, I felt, but he knew that he was going to have to put me through some small, smaller situations that I may not look good or I may have been really upset by. But at the end of the day, he was always telling me, even if this feels that's the best word I can use, You're gonna turn out great in the end, okay. And I think looking back on it, it was more of like you need those moments where you look like you don't know what you're doing, that you look really dumb to be like almost related like these are true to you. These characteristics are true to you, and it's going to make you so much more human in the end, and looking back on the experience so far removed, I see exactly what he's talking about. Some of my worst looking moments on the show. I think, like when you add it with like all the moments.
Speaker 5: Together, like just made me a better character.
Speaker 4: And he was absolutely right in the sense that I was really dumb at times, but then at the end of the day, look go what my life turned into.
Speaker 3: He gets to know the characters very well, which is a testament to his job.
Speaker 5: Yes, his storytelling is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He was the efficient at you and Jared's wedding. Yeah, your wedding, which was really beautiful. So, yes, had a huge impact in your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There are other Bachelor contestants, some of which weren't even there, that he's had massive impacts in their lives. But the ones that were there where Nick and Natalie, We had Aaron, Adam and Raven, You and Jared. There was obviously Jessica and myself, Ari and Lauren Lyon Thurston. Katie Thurston was there, JP, Chris Harrison and his wife Lauren, who else, Scletar who was a producer on the show back in the day, Bennett, who was still on the.
Speaker 2: Show as a producer, was there. A couple of other producers.
Speaker 4: C Ohn know is Nicole's not there anymore? And then Peter Guice who also is not there anymore. So I think Bennett is the only one that was Oh Jana too.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people that are now working for Alan that used to work on the Bachelor franchise. I know we're forgetting somebody that was there from the Bachelor World. Let me just review the picture real quick.
Speaker 5: Caitlyn was supposed to be there, she couldn't.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there was a lot that were supposed to be there that weren't.
Speaker 4: There too, which interesting. Caitlin and Tasha both the ones that didn't show up, well, that.
Speaker 2: Just feels sad that they weren't. But Oh Joe and Serena were there. That's it.
Speaker 3: We named them all, so we got through everybody there. It was a beautiful wedding we thought it would be. Jessica explained it last night at dinner. I think in a really great way. I said, Jessica, what do you think of the wedding? She's like, it was incredible, it was beautiful, it was heart like felt, she was. I was just surprised because I had prepared for it to be a lot less wedding e than it was. It was a wedding, I thought, and I agreed with her. I thought it'd be a little more eccentric. I thought they would find even weirder things to do. Yes, the whole ceremony, there were plenty of weird things, sure, but it was a very beautiful wedding. Like it was a great celebration of the two of them, Molly and Alan. Molly is a big time actress, has been in a lot of.
Speaker 5: Different things, most notably Castle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most notably Castle. Now the two of them are working together on a few different projects and have kind of gone to the development side of things together and they've done some incredible will work within that realm. But Molly is uh, well, looked stunning. Everybody I hear from on Instagram or is telling me that Molly just looked beautiful, and she did.
Speaker 4: We don't have any pictures of her ethereal dress from the ceremony. She decided not to wear white, which I think made sense for her just to have an offbeat, non traditional wedding dress.
Speaker 5: Because we weren't allowed to take pictures during the ceremony.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that there's any pictures out there of that, but it was so pretty.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they will be eventually. And then James Gunn the show of DC Comics kind of that was the head of Easy Comics.
Speaker 4: Someone Is was the efficient and that's because they met for the first time at his house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was also the producer director on Guardians of the Galaxy. So James Gunn's a big name, kind of a household name. He did do the ceremony. There were other stars there, some of which I don't know.
Speaker 2: The name of.
Speaker 5: Beth Green, Matthew Lillard.
Speaker 3: Nathan Fillion was there. Nathan Fillions, if you looked him up, you would know him for so many things.
Speaker 2: He was in.
Speaker 3: Rookie and Castle, Firefly, the Suicide Squad. He's like one of those actors that is in everything and you just like don't.
Speaker 2: Know his name.
Speaker 4: Is he the one that was in the Dark Knight? Probably, Yeah, there was in the Dark Knight. And then Chris Chris Sullivan is the one from This Is Us. What else did I want to mention from Oh yeah, the funny part where a lawn had I think along wrote this song about a boy in peanuts and going to hell.
Speaker 2: There's a real Peanuts Golden Boy Peanuts.
Speaker 5: Golden Boy Peanuts. Yeah, I mean it's a peanut brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, So he like wrote a song and then they gave us these pamphlets to not open until the song was supposed to be performed. And guys, we all sang a song that we had never heard before. So just imagine people trying to come up with and like the beat in the rhythm of a song that they've never heard, we all saying the lyrics together.
Speaker 5: It was the most alaw on moment ever.
Speaker 2: Alan did not come up with that song.
Speaker 5: Just let you know, Oh really, who did.
Speaker 3: The Mountain Goats his favorite band from forever ago. It's a Mountain Goats song, Golden Boy Peanuts, and it's probably his favorite Mountain Goats song.
Speaker 2: But it's it is. You can listen to it.
Speaker 3: It's by the Mountain Goats called Golden Boy.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, you guys, it was a great wedding, and it to us was a bachelor family wedding because to me, Alan is the head wizard and always will be of the Bachelor franchise. And he made that Golden era that a lot of people refer to from like two thousand and yeah, Like you know, he started, I want to say he started with Emily Maner's season through he left where about before Hannah season. Hannah season was the first one with Alalon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Final story from the wedding, A couple of things, just a quick breakdown. People wondered and asked us whether what is it like to get together again?
Speaker 2: Is it awkward? Is it weird? Never weird? Never awkward.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you know there's disagreements amongst the different some of the different people. I don't know them necessarily, but everybody gets along really well. It's really exciting to be with this group. We get so excited and it's it's interesting to me how you know. At first these were big parties, big celebration. This was a big party in celebration. But now a lot of the conversation aers found kids. Things have taken a massive step into families and kind of children. A lot of the people they're having children, are getting married and you know, hoping to have a family one day of some kind and so that was a big conversation. For a lot of it is what are you doing with your kids and how are your kids doing? And then my favorite story from the whole night is they served all different types of Asian cuisine during this ceremony. One of it was rice noodles. Ashley grabbed the bowl of rice noodles. You can check my instagram right now for the exact picture. She went to scoop out her rice noodles and they went all over her chest. It was impressive just how much she just got out of the bowl onto her body, and then just in good old Ashley fashion.
Speaker 2: She picks it off and throws it right back into the shared bowl.
Speaker 5: I know, I didn't even didn't even dawn on me.
Speaker 4: It's actually I feel like, in Ashley fashion, it would go right in my mouth.
Speaker 5: But didn't do that either.
Speaker 4: As far as the drama that happens at these things there, this wasn't dramatic, but it was a tidbit. It was the first time Raven and Nick had seen each other since the ending of their season.
Speaker 3: You know, I told Jessica that night, I said, you know, Raven was number two on Nick season, and she goes no way and say they make no sense, and she's like, is that we weird for them? And I was like, no, it'd be about as weird as me seeing Jojo, Like now we're married and we're starting families, Like it would not be weird I mean for me in that situation at all. I don't know the dynamic necessarily with Nick and Raven. I don't think it ended poorly necessarily.
Speaker 5: No, it certainly didn't.
Speaker 4: And it's not like Natalie is ever going to feel weird about it, and Adam certainly is not going because he's like part of the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Adam, Adam, I think could care less.
Speaker 5: I don't even think Adam remembers.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think Adam has any idea how Raven season on of The Bachelor ended, Like, I don't think he thinks about it at all, or nor does he lose sleep on it, because the two of them are happy. Everybody's happy now and kind of off in your own lanes. It's I would say, it's even. It would be less awkward than even sitting in a room full of exes like in real life. I mean, you can make that work, right if you're.
Speaker 5: Hundred percent if your real life exes.
Speaker 4: That feels a lot weirder because at least with The Bachelor, you know that they have only hung out like an on camera situations and that their dates were really sure that it was probably fleeting feeling. Well, I mean, you know it's it's oftentimes not fleeting feelings. But in my case with like crystals, it's like you're so in your head about how much you like them, and then you leave the show for a week and you're like, oh, okay, so I was wrapped up in things.
Speaker 5: So a lot of there's a lot of that.
Speaker 4: And then before we move on from Alan's wedding, I do want to say that, like, yeah, it's so exciting to see each other, but we often don't know who's going to attend these weddings because we don't ask ahead of time because it's like, you don't want to be offensive. So Ben obviously bent with a lot. Having officiated our wedding, you could have assumed that, yes, we were gonna be there. It'd be weird that somebody officiates someone's wedding and they don't invite them to their own.
Speaker 5: But like with you, was like do I ask him? With the Raven, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, do I ask her because there are all these people like Joe, I wasn't one hundred percent I knew Nick because you know, I know that Nick and Alon've always been so close. But yeah, so the week of or you're either finding out who's definitely going to come, or you don't find out until you're walking into the you know venue, and you're like, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, Yeah, I'm so glad you're here. I'm so glad you're here. And then the moment's gone too fast, and then we wonder will we ever get these were unions again?
Speaker 2: I hope so, I hope.
Speaker 3: So they're They're meaningful to so many and I know they're you know, they're meaningful for you, and it's always something I look forward to. These are good people, well speaking to good people. We do have headlines to get to today. The big headline of the week obviously was that so much a Bachelor nation got together for this incredible ceremony of for Alan and Molly. It was a great night. But also we had a big announcement last week where Jin and Joey are both appearing on Dancing with the Stars. It's a full slate now of dancers and celebrities who are going to be on this season, actually tell me if I'm wrong, because I don't know, and you are a historian of the Bachelor franchise. Has two Bachelor contestants ever been on the same season.
Speaker 5: No, they have not been.
Speaker 4: And we actually have stats about who is more likely to be ahead in this competition, Joey or Jen, and it's definitely Jen. So the women have one the show. No male contestant from The Bachelor has one. Dancing with the Stars, the current odds are that if we were to place bats that Jen will rank second for the mirror Ball Trophy with nine to two odds. And then the person who's most notable, who's who Vegas has winning, is the gymnast, Stephen Natrowski. I don't know how to say that the gymnast Stephen, and then Joey is in sixth place with the odds for this season nine to one odds, but the averages that usually Bachelor Nation men are doomed to finish somewhere in the middle of the pack. We're thinking Chrys sols Nick and Joe.
Speaker 5: Grocer show Joe from the past couple of years.
Speaker 2: Matt James is on it as well right, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And Matt he ended up in twelve place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so we're hoping for a good appearance out of them both.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be surprised if Jim's really good at this.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 5: I see like she's going to be really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It almost seems unfair every time they have like a gymnast on and like, of course they're going to be a good dancer. Yeah, they can hold themselves up by their peinky toes. They can spin on their pinky toes too. Okay, big headline here, Ashley, I want to hear how you feel about it. Maria from Joey's season of The Bachelor confirm she's not going on Bachelor in Paradise. This is shocking to me, Ashley, and.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it, Okay, Okay, well sometime I don't believe it. I think that like she's probably thinking, I don't want to go on Bachelor in Paradise, Like I can't. I don't like dealing with this drama because she got sucked into the drama of this week after it was said on after the final Rows that she followed Devon and then like some people were speculating that she was the reason that Jen and Devon split and that's obviously not the case. But I think she just doesn't like getting caught up in this stuff. And she was controversial during her season, but I think also beloved Money, yeah, and mostly beloved, So.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that Money can talk, and if she doesn't you Paradise, then it's like she just seems to have the personality that is going to want to be on TV.
Speaker 5: And if she.
Speaker 4: Doesn't say it's to Paradise, she's kind of saying I may never be on TV again. And because she was mostly beloved, I just feel like.
Speaker 5: Why would she not. I don't know, I don't, I don't know. And money and Money talks well.
Speaker 3: But Paradise is also I think, such a good environment for her. It feels like Paradise fits her where you do get not that she needs a redemption story, but like she you to know her better. You'll get to see her date and who she's actually into and kind of what she's all about. And I thought she would be kind of a hot commodity on the beach this year.
Speaker 4: Well, it seems like the guys are definitely interested because not only follow but we heard about the sam sam n sam.
Speaker 2: M sam m. What did he do? I don't know if I know this.
Speaker 4: He was the one who told Jen on that group date that he was thinking that the bachelorette was.
Speaker 5: Gonna be Maria and that's like why he signed up.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, that's right, goodness, gracious, well, shocking news that she's saying she's not going on the beach, like you said, you'll believe it when you see it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of time before they start really casting and filming, Like we're talking if we're on the regular schedule, if we're gonna get right back on the regular schedule and film Paradise in June. Yeah, they have until she has until May to think this, think about this, and she also has until May to feel her fame died down. And I'm not talking about her being a attention hood like I would say the same thing about myself.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: I know many people who come off the show and they're like, no, I'm good with where I'm at, like it feels like things are clicking, and then four months, five months later they're like, like we talked about with Devin last week, like all of a sudden This kind of like you close your eyes and you open it and nobody's calling you. You're not getting ay deals, you're not getting the free dinners like you were, Hotels aren't hitting you up to stay there for free and travel for them, and you're like, wait, I need to go back on Paradise.
Speaker 2: I mean I think we've seen many. I mean look at.
Speaker 3: Dean, like, I think I was one of Deans when he met his now wife, was I just wanted I need to get back out there again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he was like, oh, you know what, the bank accounts a little low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he just did it.
Speaker 4: We have another headline about Jess how did you say You're gor Rid? And then Kylie Russell, two girls that after coming off Paradise last season, they were like absolutely not doing it again. They had like a party that they were that their finale had aired. And now if when you read this interview, they say that they're both pretty much down to do Paradise again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The headline is this Jess and Kylie reveal if they would go on Paradise again and also who they'd want to see there. I always think that's a fun question to ask, what kind of hints at who's been talking to who.
Speaker 4: They don't have any fun answer to that because they say that because they went in to last season kind of having blinders on and being very focused on the guys that they ended up with. You know, Kylie was engaged to Avan that they both want to go into Paradise this time. If they are asked with a more open mind, I.
Speaker 2: Think it would be a great decision.
Speaker 3: I think Paradise sounds like so much fun if you are single and you're coming off the show and you've given yourself a break from the cameras and you're living your best life. I think Paradise is a great choice for so many to go back on again, and even those who had a rough go on the show. I think in the samms, even like the people that really like didn't have a great time on the big show, typically they go on Paradise and there is a redemption story for them, and that's always something that we like to watch here, something to celebrate here. And oftentimes those people who have the redemption story, you end up finding somebody really great on during their time on the beach. Now actually kind of close out this headlines, I don't know if you know or not. No, I'm more curious myself. Do you know where they're deciding to film Paradise, because obviously it's not going to be at the same mansion of.
Speaker 5: The I don't know, so hopefully we'll find that soon.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you could start to text and find out so that we can start getting people excited now. Actually, final little segment of this show. Obviously we talked about the Golden Bachelorette. It's airing September eighteenth. The guys I continue to see on commercials. I continue to see their bios come out. We continue to learn more about who they are as people we see little clips of the show. In general, I think this cast of men will make GEN seasons cast of men look terrible, because not that they need any help with that, but these dudes I think are really well prepared for this experience. I was nervous about the casting for The Golden Bachelorette, but it feels like the department spent.
Speaker 2: A little more time on.
Speaker 3: These guys than they did for GEN season. I could now be more excited to see Jones's journey unfold on national television. I'll stop there because I have some closing thoughts.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, so our friend Lindsay Lyles, who is also a Bachelor producer, she got an Emmy nomination, didn't win, but Emmy nomination for her casting of The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 5: So that was like the first.
Speaker 4: Time that the show has gotten a nomination in that area, or at least it has for a very long time. So yes, maybe they are putting a little bit more effort into the casting of Golden Hopefully this one will be just as good. But I have to say the casting for of Kelsey's dad, which I know I bring up Kelsey's dad Mark a lot, but the way that he was smiling in the audience of the finale last week, and the way that Joan was smiling when they were talking about him, maybe the best cast was the easiest cast. Yeah, I think that they might be.
Speaker 2: That'd be awesome, that would be so amazing.
Speaker 3: I think the show is hitting a good stride when it comes to the Golden Show.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: My honest opinion is this, I had a lot of high hopes. Obviously, it was a different time when The Golden Bachelor was coming out, because I was like, I want to be a part of it. I still do love to be, but I've pretty much came to terms that I will have no part of it ever, and that's okay. I'll just talk about it on this show. I wanted to be a big fan of the show. I really loved watching The Golden Bachelor. I did think the ending, especially of the show.
Speaker 2: Kind of threw me off. It made me lose.
Speaker 3: Trust in this Golden show. It made me confused at the Golden Show. It made it almost feel like to me, they were putting so much of their eggs in this golden basket and it was such a success that the show would find a way to ruin itself very quickly.
Speaker 2: And I think they were close.
Speaker 3: However, I want to and I'm asking all the almost famous listeners too, to start over, because I think they were getting their feet underneath them for the Golden Bachelor. I think they were trying to understand how it would look and how it would operate. I don't think it was probably done perfectly, and I do think they're prepared better for the Golden Bachelorette show, and I am excited to watch it. I am just as excited to watch Joan's journey because I think Joan is fantastic. I think she is an incredible choice for the Golden Bachelorette. I've gotten to know Joan, I've gotten a message with Joan. She is sweet, she's encouraging, she is supportive, she's obviously a family person. She's beautiful, and she's wonderful. And I have high hopes that Joan is going to be kind of the foundational piece to wear this Golden Show goes from here on out. Not that Gary wasn't. I'm not saying Gary wasn't, but I do think Gary's story now is a little bit banished, tarnished based on all the stuff that happened. Yeah, and I think Joan is a fresh, new, good start for the show.
Speaker 5: Okay, I totally agree.
Speaker 4: There's like nothing about Joan that we know so far that makes her at all unlikable.
Speaker 2: She's just goodness, gracious nod.
Speaker 5: She just seems like goodness. So I'm excited to see her.
Speaker 2: She's going to be a star. She should be a star.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And guys, if you if you think that Ben's his predictions about the guys are good, you know, his off the cuff comments about judging them based on just their pictures.
Speaker 5: If you think that's good. You know Jared Freed has you be you know Jared Freed, Yeah, the comedian, comedian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did this on his Instagram today. I think this is his Yeah, his first impressions of these guys absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 5: You've got to go check it out.
Speaker 2: Does he find them as attractive, like in good looking as I did? Yeah? Yeah, they're like studs.
Speaker 3: Like all these guys for some reason, took model pictures where when they do the Bachelorette show, all the guys look like they're telling taking their sixth grade elementary school like picks. And it's ridiculous that they like they did up these guys put them in the leather jackets. There's no way that many loather jackets are owned by this many men.
Speaker 2: But yeah, go listen to Jared.
Speaker 4: But it's just absolutely ridiculous how they made these men the photo shoots, like the fashion and the background is just so.
Speaker 5: Much better than the big Ass and the regular Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: It's a little offensive, quite honestly, I don't know where I'm treating these elderly people so kindly.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we're pumped for it. It's going to be a great.
Speaker 3: Season and make sure you tune in as we get closer and closer to a brand new season within the franchise. The Golden Bachelorett air September eighteenth on ABC. But until next time, where we talk more kind of off season topics and hopefully have some really cool interviews and bring some good content your way.
Speaker 2: I've been Ben, I've been Ashley.
Speaker 5: Love you Bye.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.