Speaker 1: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: It's your girl Lex Pete and it's your girl dre in the cold, and you are tuned in to another episode of Poor Minds.
Speaker 1: Where's your mind speaks sober.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no guests today. We ain't got no guests today. And I know they be happy when they hear that. I kinda be happy a little bit too.
Speaker 1: We need to get in a stewp. We do need to get in the studio.
Speaker 2: You know what. That studio reached out to us. So we're gonna do that, probably like in the next day. Well, that's for a real rap song, though you want to Oh, I thought it was just for fun. Yeah, but I want o shit. I feel like if we're gonna do it, we might as well do it like you want to do a real Yeah, I want to know a real song. I just want to be up in there wasting time. I don't know. I didn't know you wanted to go to it like we can.
Speaker 1: Make a heat.
Speaker 2: I honestly feel like it would be my dream if we went into this we hit wonder. I would love it me too. Imagine if we did a one hit wonder so good and just like want a Grammy and never made a song again. I know goals. I feel like we could do it. I feel like if anyone could do it, it could be good. We gotta do it. So poor crew. When we dropped this song, y'all gotta support it. But I want to make like a shaking ass track. Me too. I want to twark song, yeah, like cause, I mean, but twark songs win Grammys. Yeah, look at Savage. No, I don't agree, y'all. I'm not saying that they don't win Grammys. I ain't agree with you one hundred percent. I feel like we definitely have to make a twork song because what other type of songs we make. I mean, you be singing this shit? I guess I could, but I'll be saying, but I'll be singing this, but I'd be singing Okay, So they be having twark songs like you know, I can bet me on a chorus like remember that song we was talking about the other day's Big Bank and Candy, Oh how you got it? You got my bath me? Okay, tried up? Try up? Yeah. So and we was mad when we seen that clip to shout out to Big Bank and Candy because they performed the song at twenty one Savage Birthday party, and I'm sorry, but the crowd was not hype enough for me. Y'all don't know. He y'all do not know, because let me talk about this song. This song came out when I was still living in Houston, and this is like at a point where, like when you weren't in Atlanta, you wanted to be in Atlanta so bad. Like when this song dropped, it changed the world. Indeed, Okay, won't you with my pivot tried out the world? It changed our world? Shout out to big Bank. Don't do that. I'm doing nothing, I say, but changed the world. When I think about songs that change the world, I think about where are the world right? I think about what's that song by Whitney Houston. No, I think about that. I think about Thriller. I think about cash flow I needed, and I think about try it out. Those are the songs When I think about songs that changed me, I think about those songs. I'm telling you mine, I'm telling your mine. Okay, anyways, bro back to what I was saying. So I brought that song up because I feel like that's how our song was. Yeah, like don't need to be we need we need a Tovin girls. Ain't he's not about to come to no studio with us?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: I think he will immature.
Speaker 2: Speak for yourself. I've been in the stool before. Do you have a song? Yes, I told you I had a song with b King Or I mean that somebody my mama heard it, my sister. That's crazy. Three people heard the song and two of them dead naze, damn, dark humor leaks, dark storry. You know what we were talking about dark in the comments, like these old songs like lift this serious. So I was talking about dark humor the other day with my best friend killer right, So because we had saw somebody on Facebook, they made a dark joke and it reminded me of that time, like this guy not this guy, like my ex had came to my house and I lived in my old apartment and obviously my mom, I have my mom and an urn whatever. So I have like this thing where you walk in, it's like like my decorations, and she's just like, you know, she's sitting right there with her picture and like things that people sit me, you know, sitting all around it. So like when he had walked in, you know, he just walked in and we were just talking. I was like, damn, you're not gonna speak to my mama and he was like what And I was like, damn, my mam is sitting right there. And he was like, that's not funny. I just think that you need to work through these feelings. I was like, hold on, hold on, speak to my mother that we're fun. You're no fun, That's what I'm saying. I hate people cannot pick up on the joke. I like, literally, those are the worst type of people. Yeah, we're making a joke and then people can't pick up on it and they make it like a serious so awkward I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: He was like, you need to work through these emotions.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to work on your ass my door and he need to go, and he did because yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I feel like we both kind of got like a little dark humor.
Speaker 2: I think our humor is so bad that if people laugh.
Speaker 1: That horrible quick, we wouldnts.
Speaker 2: We can't talk about it. It's a lot of stuff that we left at that we can't talk about. So what have you been up to? Let's do a ketchup first, cause I have to say something else too. Let's do a ketchup what you've been up to now, you being I been good, but I was see you were seen I was. I mean, I feel like I'm just kind of like getting it back together, like getting back to myself. But I don't know. And I hate when I get seek cause I never get sick. Like when I said, I never get set. I heard it in your voice when I called you, like, I feel like you can still hear it a little bit, a little bit, a little bit because I still was kind of coughing a little bit this morning.
Speaker 1: You're like, cain't on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just sounded and real nasally it was yeah, Like I don't know. So I had went to Houston for my mom's birthday. No fights is so no fights for I don't know because last time when y'all went to the g Z concert, they got real sticky in the field. Oh, but I've been to Houston again, Helo, Tom since I just had to make sure that you wasn't out there scrapping and I wasn't with the people I was fighting with. Although I didn't fight, I wasn't fighting. I did not participate in the foolishness because when the videos was.
Speaker 1: On TikTok going viral. Remember people was in.
Speaker 2: The comics like that, and I was just standing in there looking repose. Oh my god, like get me out of here. But you know, I had to ride for my people though. But don't get me wrong though about that action. We know, we know about that action.
Speaker 1: But you're like, I do.
Speaker 2: I think I'm like a little pit bull. Yeah, And I'm like a great name. I'm like big for no reason because I'm not giving Yeah, like I'm definitely I'm the one who'll be ready to fight. I'd be ready to fight about legs. Something happened the other day and I was so mad when we was on the phone. I can't remember. You was telling me about something that I was so mad and you was like, calm down, Oh my god. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: I think was he I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think we were talking about that old situation that had happened. We were talking about that weird girl okay, yeah, and I was like, damn, I haven't heard that name in the years. But you know, I've realized, like me, I just don't like fighting. I don't like confrontation. It's so funny when I think about my friend, one of my closest friends, Schedule.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Schedule.
Speaker 2: One time we was at the club and we heard gunshots and this girl was like, girl, hold on, let's go see what's happening. I said, bitch, I'm going. I ran, she said. She turned around. All she see was the back of my head. Babby, I don't like that girl.
Speaker 1: That's like me.
Speaker 2: I don't get me wrong. If I hear some gunshots, I'm a rain. I remember one time, shout out to my best friend Lyn because I remember one time we had went out and it was like gunshots and she ran towards you cause she was like, drell, Wait, my friend is over there. What are you gonna do? Get shot too? Wonder woman? Look, why would you run over there towards the gun? Lenny, It's crazy. You've gotta love her. I gotta love her. But now I was gonna ask you a question, okay, because I had seen something online recently where it said non confrontational people are the worst type of people.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that?
Speaker 2: I'm you know what I think in my as i've gotten older, Yes and no, because On one end, I believe in waiting till that person is ready to talk because I've realized, don't force me to have a conversation. Yeah, but also, you can't avoid the conversation forever. Now. If this person wants to wait to have a conversation, cool, and they're telling you, Hey, I'm not in the mind's space to talk right now, but eventually, yes, I do want to talk about it. Just give me some time, that's okay. But if they're just avoiding it and they're like, hey, girl, what's up, what's tea? And they're trying to act like nothing happened, then that gets a little weird. I think I used to avoid conflict and confrontation, but now I've learned, Hey, I gotta give me some time to calm down. I need to think about things so I can approach the situation logically. Because I am very sensitive and I am very emotional. So I don't think they're the worst. I think they're just people who don't understand how to approach conflict. Yeah, that's what they basically was saying, though they were like, non confrontational people are the worst because they don't know how to have the conversation, and then it ends up creating a lot of resentment, yeah, and built up and pent up frustration, and it turns into like passive aggressive oh yeah, versus people who are just like, look, beach right, you got me fucked up, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know whatever the issue is.
Speaker 2: I don't like people who were like, okay, let's talk about it. No, we need to talk about this now. No wait, wait, like we don't got to talk about this now. Let's just wait till I've calmed down, You've calmed down, and we can both have a logical conversation. So that's real. I did it to my mama to like a few weeks ago, you made her talk you because she had called me while I was out and she was like, I need to talk to you about something.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, wait are you out?
Speaker 2: And I was like yes, and she was like, well, I'm gonna just call you when you get She was like, call me when you get home. And I was like, no, what's up. What's the problem? You having a lamb charge she was? She was like, no, you're out. I said, I could step outside real quick. So I remember last time we had a little test and I was like I was at my manhouse. I was just trying to relax. Oh yeah, I remember that. You was like, hey, what's up. Yeah, because we need to talk about yesterday because obviously yeah, I'm like I was like, obviously you wasn't gonna call me. You was like, yes, I was. I was like, you know you.
Speaker 1: Like three days later.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I needed that time. I just wanted to have a good Sometimes it's always on the floor with me. It was like, it's on my mind. I gotta get it off my chase money because you have you coach witch what you mean, Like you know how you hear your mama she's on like your mama talk to you. She'd be like, hey, what's up, and then she get on the phone with her the bill company. High I need to call about my bill. But you code switching away to where like I know when you mean Besney's and you ready to talk, you'd be like, hey, what's up you normally, because so you know how you walk when your booty be twisted. That's just how like I know I can look at your body and tell when you're mad, because like you already walk with that little booty twist, but when that booty twisted extra hard. I was like, ooh, she mad as fuck beach. Whoe did it now? Because and then you walk like with yall nose in the air, Hey, y'all, what's the what's the It's very like hey, I'd be like, oh, like when you walk through that double doors, I'm like, let's see what we getting today. If it's like hey y'all, I'm like yes, Like when you be like, what's up, hey.
Speaker 1: Tad, what are we drinking?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Girl, I need a shot cuz then she'll give everybody a hug. I'll be like, hey, when I when I'm mad at you, you cannot get a hood. For god, You'd be like, and they lets so annoying because she'll be like, I didn't get a hug, bitch. I know. But sometimes even when we're not mad at each other or not, you just still don't be hugging me. But I think that's my fault though, you yeah, because I feel like you're not an affectionate you know I used to be. I feel like I'm different. I will say this. I feel like I'm different with my different like with different people. But it's because I've learned to accept what different people need and what they're okay with. Like me and you, I think it's an unspoken thing. We know we love each we know that we care about each other and stuff, but we just never really been the type of friends to like be like get off the phone and be.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, love you bye.
Speaker 2: We say every now. I mean we do what we say it every once in a while, but like I have some friends where like every time we talk they say, you know, Like with me and Jordan, every time we talk, he says every time, or I say it first, you know what I mean. Or same thing with Lenn me and Lin every time we talk, she said first, So I say it first before we get off the phone. And some friends are like very much huggers and stuff. You just never really been that way. So I feel like over the years it's been like a conditioning type thing. So it's like it's almost sometimes kind of weird to me. Whenever I do, I don't yet, like right, like sometimes I guess when I come in and I hug because sometimes people are hugging me first if that makes in and so then I'm hugging people in there, and you be right here, and I'll be like, go hey girl, But I know it's something I consciously try to work it because I'm that way like Lauren and Belin. Those are my two friends. Like we get off the phone, we say I love it. Yeah with Killer, Me and Killa barely say I love you, and I think that's how we are. But I'm learning to be more emotional because I told you, not emotional, more saying I love you to my friends and being more physical because that was something that I let somebody break me and I stopped being that way because I was in a horrible relationship where he just wasn't and I was like, well, maybe I need to be that way. And so that's something that I'm trying to get out of and I need to be more affectionate.
Speaker 1: I need to tell people I love you.
Speaker 2: It's like I said, Lauren always says I love you before we get off the phone. Bling is the same way. So I'm learning to be more like, Okay, I need to tell my people I love them, even like little shit like sending people like cute memes and stuff on like TikTok or Instagram that's like just send this to your best friend if you love them, or little stuff like that. Like I'm just learning to like be more affectionate and tell people that you love them, because that's something that I do struggle with. No, yeah, I know, and I feel like because I've been knowing you for so long, like it's for I guess for me, it's just become like, you know, a part of our relationship. Like I don't take it personally because I'm like that with everybody. Yeah, because you like that with everybody. But I think that's why. But I'm gonna I'm gonna do a better job because that now that you said that, they're gonna sound rude a little bit. No, it's not rude, but I'm saying is sound. I don't think you think it's rude, but I'm saying, like, you know how you say stuff out loud and you be like, oh, they're gonna sound real a little bit like that because they actually do, like I hug everybody else, but I don't thinking. But also I'm glad we're talking about this because I was talking to be Laying the other day. We're actually gonna have her on the show soon too, about the importance of community, because I know everybody says, oh, you need to learn how to be by yourself. You need to learn to be alone. But one thing that I realized, like living in Atlanta, I don't have community out here outside of you, Like I'm talking about real community, Like whenever I'm going through shit, I don't have nobody here. I don't have family here. And like I said, outside of you, like I have friends here, you know, like that, I'm cool with that. I'd be like, Hey, I'm kind of going through something. Can we go talk or have drinks so they'll get me out the house. But to say I have somebody where I can just go lay on the couch and just stay for a couple of days and just cry and being my feelings and they cooking and making sure I'm straight, I really don't have that. Yeah, So it's so important whenever you're going through these seasons of change and seasons of things, Like I don't care what anybody says. Being alone is okay to a certain extent, Like sometimes you need people to rally around you and pick you up during those dark days, and it'd be hard, you know what I'm saying. I think I've learned to isolate myself so much so when I go through things, I tend to isolate and just like depend on myself to get out of these Yeah, but you can't do that, you know. That's why I always feel like I called a check on you and stuff. So if I don't hear from you for like two days or so, then I'd be like, oh, let me call it licks and checks on her, because I always know when you be upset too, Like I feel like we just know each other, like whenever you come up here because one thing caught you. When you be having shit going out, you be very disheveled. I be scatter brain. Yes, I be all over the place. You can't focus your mind, just be a billion different places and you could like see it on your face. You be moving real fast, walking real well. You walk fast. You know that. I used to say that when I worked at my restaurant. What they used to be like, Lex, are you in the weeds? Like when you work in restaurants, that's a question you asked with somebody's behind. They be like, are you in the weeds? And they would always ask me that because I walk fast? You do you do? You walk fast? Normally? You be mad? You be walking real fast, and you know I'm pigeon told like that three times. You know, I have a little pigeon toe.
Speaker 1: Now what was the nameborhood movie?
Speaker 2: Little feet, happy feet? That is you for sure. But you just be disheveled though. You just be all over the place, you can't find nothing. You be like, oh my god, where did I put this? Where did I put this? And not just be knowing you be having a whole Yeah, yeah, that is how I am. That is how But I'm working on it, like I said, Yeah, Like I don't want to be on the phone. I don't want to I wanting to get but I will say. You'll be like, okay, are you all ready? Okay, what's up y'all? He's sugar, XP, It's time to get to it. You turn it on for the camera. I think we both like that though. Oh now, one thing about me, y'all and I love the poor crew, y'all will never know what I'm going through on that unless I tweet something or I get on Live and I say something when y'all watch poor minds, y'all will literally never know I'm going through it. Yes, I think I'll talk about it like I feel like now what I've been going through, Like I'm on the other side of it, like my little little bouts that I go through, Like I'm on the other side of it now. This morning, I took too much espresso today. So if y'all know, I'm just a little.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I took too much expresso.
Speaker 2: I think he asked me. So when I ordered the drink, I ordered an extra shot. I don't know what I put on there, but he was like, like, you said you wanted four shots of espresso, right, And I was on the phone. I think I said yeah, And I think he put four shots of espresso in there. That's a lot. It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot over there, like you know already.
Speaker 2: So anyways, we're gonna get really quick, Tie. Sorry, let me get to it before we forget so Tie, before we get into the drink. You know what I've really been considering. I think we have to do an episode where Tie is on the couch because the people been asking. I think we're gonna do that pretty so where we have you on the couch, give you a mic. It's time to chat with Tie because the people been asking. And one thing about it, I love to listen to the audience on what they want to see. Andy you got some ride or die. Yeah. I was at Howard home coming a couple of weeks ago and it was people walking up to me like, oh my god, I know this is weird, but I love you on poor mine Tie, You're sorry, You're also you're a household name, taking Startender to a new level. I'm telling you and BERNICEA. Gracie don't know about this start Tender now nothing on you. So I think we are gonna do an episode. It's high. I just got to figure out like what that looks like and how we want to do it and things that we want to talk about, because I know people do want to get to know you.
Speaker 1: But I think it'll be fun. I just feel because.
Speaker 2: There's another episode that we're working on that's a little more person it's another episode yet I want to say that we're gonna drop before the New Years had warm me yes, because you gets the chatty bitch. It's another episode, yeah, that we're working on it. We're probably gonna drop before the end of the New Year. But it's gonna be very personal and it's gonna be like a really good episode. I think y'all are really gonna enjoy it, and I think it's gonna be the same thing we do an episode with you, like real personal with time. We'll have to have what's the girl y'all can really get. Yeah, so we're gonna have time. So y'all been asking, y'all get so anyway, we're drinking today. Okay, this is this one. It's called Nutty by Nature. I knew you was like that. Yes, perfect, the lines all does. So this one we have your spirit of choice, whether there's vodka, tequila. This will also be really good with like a bourbon or whiskey if you're at home.
Speaker 1: Well, we have some lime juice.
Speaker 2: We have some pistachio syrup, so that's what's given someone like kind of like that nuttiness and pistachio syrup in there. And then we added a little bit of anger store bitters just to kind of give it a little bit more of that herbal flavoring. And we garnish it with a toasted marshmallow because this bonfire season, can't wait to toast me some marshmallows and Graham crackers. Yes, yeah, so we have that one toasted with some marshmallows. And this is the Nutty by Nature. This is I really like this. I love drinks that like step outside of the box because I feel like, you know, every time you go out to have a drink, they have the same typical stuff, you know, I feel like this is something different, Like this is then if I ordered it on to me, you'll be like, I never tasted anything else before. I drink the same thing when I go out, and y'all, I messed up. I found a bar by my house that has filed all of titos. I'll be going getting slizzard. She do, and she don't never invite me because I just go real quick. I don't stay long. I stay for like thirty minutes. I get drunk. I say, bring me two double titos, So I'll be having two doubles twenty dollars. Oh no, that's okay, baby, you could leave me out. I'll be get mine. I'll be walking home like this. So yesterday and I know exactly what place she talking about. So yesterday I tried to go and try to get drunk. Yeah you know why I couldn't go. They had an active shooter. Oh yeah, yeah, it's so crazy because I started to go on a walk yesterday and then I ended up seeing the post on Instagram on Ato school and I was like, oh, never mind, because you know I'd be going on.
Speaker 1: My little walks around the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: I had actually went, you know, I was outside. Oh yes, and you know what, but before we get to the hell could you go? This episode is sponsored by Better Help. What's Up y'all as your Girl XP and it's your girls. You're in the call, y'all know we are always going to talk about it, but go to therapy. Well, something that we want to do this month is showing gratitude because that's very important for your mental health as well. Yes, absolutely, so, I definitely want to show some gratitude to my therapist Carrie. She's been my therapist for probably that last eight to nine months and she is amazing. We have covered so much ground, we have had so many different breakthroughs and yeah, so shout out to her. She's probably my second or third therapist that I've had with Better Help.
Speaker 1: But they always make.
Speaker 2: It super easy to change therapists if you need to, and that's one thing I love about it.
Speaker 1: It's super affordable.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also I want to give a shout out to my therapist doctor all deary we've been working together for over a year now and we are locked in. And also I want to give gratitude to myself because one thing about therapy is you have to stick to it. And I've seen so much growth, so much progress. So shout out to myself. So if you want to start therapy and you've been kind of hesitant about it, this is your sign to start now. Go to better help dot com Slash poor Minds. That's better h e LP dot com backslash poor minds that get ten percent off of your first month. Let the gratitude flow with better Help. Visit better help dot com Slash poor Minds today. Get ten percent off of your first month. That's better help h e LP dot com slash poor Minds. I always wonder this with shooters, and I don't want to offend anybody. I don't want to be insensitive. I always wonder why when shooters go out and they do what they do, and then they do themselves. You know, you could have just skipped that part and just did yourself, Like why you gotta take do all this and then you're gonna you know what I'm saying, Because I think it's just they want people to suffer with them that you know, they want to take people down. Weird, I mean, but that's just how people are by nature. You know, we talk about this all the time. I think that that's why when people are going through things, they spewed negativity and spewed line okay, because they want other people to and they want other people to feel it. So I feel like it's the same thing with that because for you to go and be an active shooter and you out shooting niggas for no reason. Wait, that was a little vulgar shooting in because they are they out shooting This is like okay, So I've been living in Midtown for a really long time. I've been living pretty in Midtown pretty much the whole time I've lived in Atlanta, so like seven years, because the first year I lived in Atlantic Station right there right which so pretty much the same area. So I have been living in Midtown for like seven years. And it's been like an active shooter in Midtown like three four times while I've been living there. That's crazy. That's a lot of time. And when I lived on the East Side, I was safe over there, remember know, you was not. I had an active shooter overs to be breaking I didn't feel it used to be. My car did not get broken into until I moved to Atlantic Station. Well, I don't know. I think a dude I was Dayton did that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say nothing because last time I said, you got mad at me? What when I talked about Oh I did, yes, but yes I was poured in so I probably got offend you stop talking about where I live. I wasn't talking about where you live. I said, what happened? And you guys so mad at me? And I'll get mad at you. Was like when the cameras turned off. You was like, dre, we need to talk and I was like, what about what? And this is we used to really get drunks.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, don't we talking about the east Side. But I wasn't. I wasn't. I was just saying my experience. You lived with me for a little bit. We used to have a ball okrry in my little apartment. That's why I was only there for a month. I had to get you on that was a nice accommodation. Your apartment was yours, the actual apartment, Like when you walked in the apartment, beautiful home, oh, beautiful gown. I remember when my mom came over for the first time. She was like, oh God, where are you living? And she walked in she was like, oh okay. That's how I felt. Sweat clutched my furls. But then when I walked in, I said, this is nice girl, fix this up real nice you did. But anyways, like I was saying, I didn't live in Midtown for a long time. And it's been active shooters in Midtown a few times, like last year around this time, it was an active shooter in Midtown last year around this time, and then about six months ago it was a shooting at the marta station. Somebody got shot. It's, oh, lord, what we're gonna do?
Speaker 3: Move?
Speaker 2: Do you think they should make guns? And then it's time for us to going on the girl street for yourself unless I buy a house, and I really don't want to buy a house in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I want to buy a house in Houston.
Speaker 2: First. I want a farm. I want a farm. I just want a small farm in Atlanta wherever I build a house, Like, I need a garden. I need like three chickens, and I need like I don't need a cow because I don't drink milk and I don't. I'm not a big I'm not into that. I'm not into that. I'm not trying to get into that business. I want to do things that I want to do. I want a few. Agriculture is a big market. It is, but I'm a lot of I get it. But if I do anything where I start to sell something, I give me a cow. You know, I always talk about him, Jason Murrad a one wagon. I got that in my pants. Yeah, yeah, I hate that. I nibbled, I nibbled, I nibbled on. But no, I'll say this if y'all always talk about Jason Moras all the time. Jason Moras was a popular singer. You remember that song? You don't remember? Okay, So anyways, Jason Moras, he was a singer. He probably still makes music, I'm not sure. Basically, long story short. He has a avocado farm. And if y'all know how hard it is to grow an avocado tree, it's very hard. It takes seven years for you to grow a tree and for it to even have the fruit of it on there. It's very hard to grow an avocado tree from scratch. Most of the time, people get the plants and they already have one that's already growing. Anyways, fast forward, Jason Moras. He has an avocado farm and he supplies avocados on like the West Coast. So basically, like all the chipotles, all a bunch of farms out there, a bunch of grocery stores, and he's like a multi millionaire off avocado. So if anything, y'all might catch me with like a tomato farm avocado farm, but like animals, that's not true. But no, but if I sell some IRBs, I just sold a little weed before I sell some stage.
Speaker 1: When the fuck did you sell weed?
Speaker 2: I mean it wasn't like I was selling it selling it. I had some and I was just like, hey, you want this, I ain't gonna smoke it. And I had a crackhead that I worked with and she was like, I get that. And you was comfortable selling drugs to a crack How do you know she wouldn't have robbed I didn't sell because she was my coworker. She was like, bro, I need to smoke and I was like, oh, I got some because it was like something from the dude I was talking to at the time. And we wasn't talking no more. He had left it in the car and I was like, you want this much?
Speaker 1: And how much you sold it?
Speaker 2: And it was some ridgid too. I know she was mad.
Speaker 1: She was smoking straight.
Speaker 2: Boo boo, flex.
Speaker 1: You've lived so many different lives.
Speaker 2: Drug dealer.
Speaker 1: I was a drug I was a drug dealer, drug dealer.
Speaker 2: Wa ain't let me up? Okay, So y'all were trying this. So yeah, so it's the war, he shout out to warheads.
Speaker 1: War war war, War, war War.
Speaker 2: You said, warheads, it's war. I started war at war. That's wrong, I think. But anyways, this is extreme sours, extreme sours. So I used to eat these as a kid, but like, I haven't ate these in age long. What's other old candy? If it's still as sour that I used to eat? Ring pops? Rollos?
Speaker 1: Do y'all remember rollos? I used to eat rollers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, rollos.
Speaker 1: Were so good.
Speaker 2: Ring pops, the sour punch straws I used to do. They were nasty, but it were fun. The pets candy, Oh, I never liked that. I never liked it, but.
Speaker 1: It was just fun.
Speaker 2: Sweet tarts, bubble tape, the but that's still candy that's still available. I'm talking about candy people. They still have pets. They still have pis for real. You can probably order it on one now. One candy that I used to eat all the time that's still avable. The cookies and cream. I used to love the cookies and cream candy but Hershe's yes, that's something I used to eat all the time. But you know what's crazy? As I've gotten older, y'all. I this is how I know age thing is real. I love crossword puzzles. I love paydays.
Speaker 1: I love a good pay day.
Speaker 2: My mom love payday because me and your mom are damn near the same age at this point. No, y'all, nice, close enough. I'm ready, So let's try these chairs. Black cherry ready, and I have watermelon. Mhm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: Murky. But you know what, it ain't that it's tolerable, but like I feel like it burned my taste buds off for me. I still eight nerds, a lot the nerds clusters. I'm not gonna finish it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my eyes started watering.
Speaker 2: I'm all right, m m. It's not good though. It's not a good candy. War heads aren't good. This is definitely for the kids. I feel like it's good. Especially it's good once you get the sour off. But that sour is like lingering. But anyways, let's get to these topics. Got into the first topic. But can I go ahead and get another shot? And I forgot to talk about and I didn't even finish talking about me being sick. I will talk about you. I will talk let's talk about that. And then now I feel a little bit of good because I was in Houston, and you know, I was outside and I just feel like everything be outside in Houston. It be all type of stuff in the EU. So I called something and came back. Thank you. I don't think it was contagious though, because I've been around numerous people didn't. Nobody got it and got my cold or whatever. But yeah, I've been doing the de talks for the past seven day. I really I was gonna try to do thirty. But clearly that's all right, that's all right, that's all right. Well you look good, you look thank you. I normally always do like a little forty day. Is this the first time you record? No, you recorded with the Bob for Halloween?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did thank you. The Bob is Bob it is.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be the last episode we did, though I'm switching to hair done. I might go to I might by the time y'all, by the time this episode drops, which I'm kind of happy that we're kind of behind on episodes in the can because this is dropping very soon. So by the time y'all see this, I might might possibly be in Barbados with Killa next week or by the time y'all see this. So I'm thinking about getting my hair braided real quick. Bid. Yeah, I'm gonna do the Bob again. The bib bohs. I need to have a viobe. What's eating? Yeah? I need I need my eat pray love moment for a second, I feel you on that we need to move. That's how licks I said. We need to move somewhere for like a month, but like ould get out. But I'm kind of think of where I want to go, because I want to go somewhere where it's about like wellness and mental health and eating good, exercising and just tuning in with oneself. Because for a while I did want to do the Miami for a month or yeah, I would like to go there. But even if we do something domestically, maybe like an Arizona like Sedona or somewhere, I'm like, yeah, like somewhere that's just like I can just relax. So I've really been thinking about like where I want to go, because wherever I want to do like, I want it to be intention It's not like an outside thing. It's a more like internal, let me focus and get myself together type thing. So I'm still definitely thinking about it because I still want to do it.
Speaker 1: I think we both should.
Speaker 2: But I just want to be intentional about wherever I go and make sure I have the resources to do the things that I want to do and need to do.
Speaker 1: That's like, you know, we're not getting any younger, you might as well.
Speaker 2: We ain't got nothing to lose. We can all and we got places in Atlanta. We can always come back. Facts. All right, Let's get into these topics today, all right, all right, all right, So I want to just talk about this today. Obviously, this is a hot topic that's going on right now, and I wanted to discuss it. One thing that I say, me, Andre are not TikTokers. We don't be on TikTok, But I love because because TikTok beyond us, there's always you know, I searched poor mine on TikTok the other day. There's so many videos of people like breaking down poor minds, like, oh my god, the poor minds. Girlies responded all the poor minds. Oh if I work for pr for poor minds, this is what. Let me tell y'all, I'll be seeing y'all. Y'all, don't be thinking I'll be seeing y'all, but I be on TikTok. So anyway, small but anyway, So basically there's a discourse on TikTok because Raymonte and Aliah J had a little speck. Now, if you know, if you're a makeup girly and you're into the makeup, and obviously I'm just gonna run down the situation, but there's another topic that I want to talk about that's more broad. But basically, Aliah J is an og YouTuber. She was the it girl at one point doing makeup blogs, all of that, all of that I was. I'm still a fan of Aliah J. Love her content, loved her content, all that good stuff. So Aliah J had this friend named Justin and he used to always appear on her YouTube and appear with her when she did her blogs. So recently, I guess they were doing like a makeup to toyal Q and A, and they were talking about influencers then versus influencers now and Justin God, he went on a little tangent about how being an influencer then in like twenty fifteen sixteen you had to actually be talented and versus now you can walk up to people in Walmart and be like, oh, you look cute, ma'am, you look beautiful today and get a million views on TikTok, and now you're viral. Obviously that was shade towards Raymonte, and Raymonte responded and he went off, so I love Raymonte again, and I want to touch on that on the show. Mother. I love Raymonte, and so I love him and his friends. I love him and his friend, but I also love Aleah j I'm not gonna lie I'm not too familiar. I like Aleah Jason, I love Aleah j I'm not too familiar with Justin And that's no shade because I never watched Aliah's blogs. I would more so watch her makeup like the girl taught me how to beat the face her and Jackie Aina. That's how I learned my makeup. So I'm not too familiar with Justin, but i will say this. I want to talk about Raymonte first because what I do notice online and like I said, I am a thirty five year old untie, Okay, I have nephews. I am a grown, grown woman, raised the generation. I didn't raise the generation though, because I was never an it girl back then. I think I am a little bit of an it girl now, but it's because I have wisdom and knowledge and I can spread it. So me being somebody that is in the space of content creating, I'll say this and I'll tell y'all while Raymonte bothers y'all. And I'm not saying he bothers Justin. I just I'm talking to everybody. And this cause gonna lead into the topic. Raymonte bothers a lot of people because he is one of the very few that are in this circle who can do whatever the hell they want to do. And brands, major brands still love them because a lot of people told Cardi, oh, you're gonna have to clean it up. No, she didn't gloilla, Oh, you're gonna have to clean it up. No she didn't Raymonte clean it up. No he don't. And a lot of it's a select people in this life who are chosen to walk that path, but that path is for them. We are not going to see too many people that have to move like a Beyonce and everything's perfect like a Kim Kardashian. Not in twenty twenty four. I mean, well, I don't think Kim kardashi needs a good example, though I think she have because to me, she's another person who move how she wanted them. But I don't think she does because I do. Every but everything that Kim Kardashian posts now is strategic. I think. I think with age, I think with age and becoming a mother. I think that she cares way more now about how things look right, right right, But I think at one point in time she did not care, and she did exactly what she wanted. I mean that's fair. But back on the spect So, how do you feel about how Raymonte is perceiving how other people perceive him? I like Rae, but I also like people who are authentically themselves. I agree. I like people that don't conform. Yeah, people that don't conform to what society thinks that they're supposed to be. If you have an opinion and this is how you feel, you stand on how you feel and this is what I said, and this is what I mean, and this is what it is. And whoever don't like you, you don't like you. But I appreciate the people that do. I like the fact that he lives and thrives and who he is and people either have to accept it or they don't. And that's the thing about it. Like I always say, you don't have to follow people, you don't have to watch them, you don't have to look at their content if you don't like it.
Speaker 1: All of the outrage that.
Speaker 2: People be having when it comes to him and when it comes to other influencers that are like him, I think it's just ridiculous because at the end of the day, you don't have to consume content that you don't like. I think he is a breath of fresh air. I think he says a lot of controversial things that a lot of people won't say, but he be telling the truth what people be thinking. They just ain't bold enough to type it. And I feel like the audience that is meant for him is always going to gravitate towards him, and I feel like the opportunities that are meant for him are always going to gravitate towards him, because what's for you is for you. I think a lot of people don't like people who are bold. I think that makes people feel some type of way when people are so bold that they can just stand strongly in who they are and what they believe in in their opinions and not give two folks about what other people think because most people care. And I think we're in this whole era of influencers wanting to model after other influencers who are already successful. So it's like, oh, well, let me try to be more like and I'm not gonna say any names, but like, let me try to be more like this person because they give a soft life a study. Let me seriously, let me be more like this person because they're a little more docile and submissive. That's a good word. Let me write that down. Nick girls, shut up, but no, for real though, It's like, I think we live in this era of people trying to water themselves down to be what they think they because they see what other people are doing to get the brand deals. And I think Raymonte be like, fuck that, I'm me and the brand deals this for me. I'm gonna get them, and if I don't get one, I don't get it. But I'm still gonna be me online and I'm still gonna say what the fuck I want to say.
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna do what the fuck I want to do, and I'm proud and loud about who I am.
Speaker 2: And let me say this too. I want you to stop trying to make people that are special and know they're special feel like they're not special, because I hate when people even see us or see another influence that they be like, they're not doing anything special. It doesn't matter what they're doing. We ain't doing nothing special then why you know, Well, let me say it's about It's not about them not doing anything special, because maybe I'm not. I've been on the internet for the past month because I spit out a fucking cookie. Wasn't anything special, no, but people found it funny. Some people were mad at me. I mean, but if they would out a cookie exactly. So stop trying to make people feel like they aren't special when they are. Raymonte is special and that's just and that just is what it. Some people are just special. And I'm not saying nobody is better than other people, because you can find somebody who works a nine to five job and they are special in that field and they're gonna work their way up to be very high in this company because they're special at what they do. When nobody is better than other people, but some people are highly favored. People are chosen in certain fields in their calling. That's what I'm saying. Yeah, But at the end of the day, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hate talking about these because my opinions on certain things very comfortable. No, I feel like everybody has something special about them. But what I'm saying, yeah, but I don't think is necessarily what's gonna I don't think it's gonna necessarily set you apart or make you reach. I think some people what makes them special is what's gonna make them reach. Yeah, And that's what I'm saying. Everybody has something special about them, And since we're talking about Raymonde, what makes him special is why he's so successful. Some people are special in other ways. But I say I'm that not going to make you success, right. I say all that to say it stop trying to take away from people. We are in a different era. So that's gonna get into the topic of influencers in twenty fifteen versus influencers.
Speaker 1: Now, what is the criteria?
Speaker 2: Do I believe that in twenty fifteen and sixteen and before that you had to do something different? Yes, but that was just the times then. That doesn't mean you aren't talented. I think it still takes talent to be an influencer.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I think back in the day, people were more authentic. Honestly, that's the difference. Back then and now. To me, people were way more authentic. People were doing what the fuck they wanted to do with their content and just posting right, posting because this is what I want to do, this is what I'm this is my blog, this is what I'm doing today. They wasn't thinking twice about it. Oh let me post this makeup tutorial? Not thinking twice about it? Yeah. People, Now everybody is trying to be like the people that are successful, and it's annoying. It's fucked because where is the originality. Nobody is original anymore. All they do is copy off of what they see popular influencers, and it's working. It works. It's a lot of people who copy people's content. I'm not gonna lie to y'all. I'll be scrolling TikTok all day every day. There's this content creator. She has like sixteen million followers, not kidding. They caught her stealing a smaller creator. This girl has like ten thousand followers. They caught her with like three or four videos. And I'm not talking about copy, like, oh, word for word, bar for bar. They literally have video side by side. She memorized the girl's videos type shit like that's how bad it is. But nobody cares because she has the bigger following. It's the same thing in the music industry. If you work the bigger following. Does she get it from copying the other? Who knows? Probably from other copying other people, but they can't find them because it works. Now, it does work for some people, but that's why it's people who are jumbled in. Who are the people who are actually talented and the people who ain't, And it's everything gets mixed up. Yeah, and I can say that, But what I think about Raymonte, I think he's different. I don't think he copies off anybody, but y'all are trying to bunch him in with these people who do that fake shit. And I don't think that's fair to him, because at the end of the day, we can't lie. He's funny, he's witty, he got it, So stop trying to take that away just because other people they do stupid stuff or may copy off somebody, or there's a little bull who got shot because he was trying to do a prank on somebody. You can do anything to go viral nowadays, and everybody wants their viral moment. But I don't think Raymonte tries to go viral. I think he just no. I think he just said stuff online any go viral all the time. He can't help it. Did oh, he can't help it? So stop. I just felt like snop fit my drink. And like I said, I don't know much. This is not shade towards Justin or anybody, but this is not only I see a lot of people coming for raymonse online and a lot of people just coming for peace. People who are special, like some people just have the gift of gab and they can sit with their phone in their face and people are interested and people are just interested. So I think the difference between influencers then influencers now influencers. Then it wasn't as competitive, not a lot of people were trying to do it, so you had to stick out, you had to be different. Now not so much. You can do anything. People literally sit on their camera eating and make a living from just eating. I see the girl she made and mind you, no shade to the mok bang people, but shade, I don't want to see nobody eating. She ate foods and le bowl is seven bites. I saw that seven bites, but that was and washed it down with some drita. Well that was a little intriguing, just like that man who eat the pop Pye's be skinny in one bie. Oh my no, I like him, like friend, come on, come on, come on, come get I like him. I like him too. But it's very few influencers that do like the muck Bangs and the eating content that I actually like because I feel like it's just such low hanging fruit it is. I mean, I'm if you make money off of it, cool, but it's such low hanging fruit, Like it's like, oh, let me set the tropod up and eat every time. It's smack real hard and slurt real hard and like it. I do think it's obviously it is an audience for that. That's why a lot of those people become really successful, the as and R and stuff and you know, smacking and whispery what's the name? We got a credit the originator on that lady? Yes, with the wiyes, that's my favorite, y'all did y'all stole it from her?
Speaker 1: I remember her name?
Speaker 2: Yes? What is that lady name? She used to be you. I used to use her memes. I know, mean so she used to be typing. Yeah, I know exactly who you're talking about. The og Love No, well, be love is one of these.
Speaker 1: She's one of the ogs.
Speaker 2: Though, because she started she was the first person I seen breaking brab.
Speaker 1: And she made her own sauce and everything.
Speaker 2: Made her own.
Speaker 1: I lovely.
Speaker 2: But but yes, I think that's what and so that's what I was saying. Like some people that have gotten in that lane, they have done very well with it. But like now, in twenty twenty four, because be Lovely she started getting popping, like I don't know, maybe like twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen even before that. I think right now it's such low hanging fruit, is what I was getting at. Like, I think everybody is just trying to do it because they've seen the Pioneers, they've seen the ogs, the people like the Pioneer. Okay, but but no, are you not if you no? I know, but I'm saying, are you not if you've made millions of dollars from me and you have millions of subscribers on YouTube? Like, hey, I can't hate them. We're pioneers and talking ship. No we are. We talked that hot ship. We do.
Speaker 1: We do, and that's why people don't be liking It's we be.
Speaker 2: Damn people don't like, Oh my god, I guess who don't give a fuck me? Okay, okay, okay, so yeah, let us know what y'all think. Shout out to ray Monte Malik and and Aliah J and justin shout out to all y'all. We just had to use y'all for a little example. You know, we've been trying to be in the know with what you know, the streets got going on, because I feel like we just be so uninvolved and in our own little world.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me to take no shot then be taking all day to take this ship.
Speaker 2: But I've been trying to be in and talking. You know what talk. It's that espresso. Yeah, it's that espresso. And I was about to be the titos too. So we're talking topic number two. What's up, y'all? Is your girl XP and it's Sugarl draining the call. And y'all know, we always have a little financial for y'all, So we gonna tell y'all about Chime dot com. Yes, I love Chime because it makes it super easy to take control of your finances. I love that they have fee free overdrafts up to two hundred dollars and they have spot me booze. So if you ever need a little cash and you strapped for it, Chime has your back. And the best thing that I like about it is if you have direct deposit, you can get your check up to two days early. I don't know about y'all, but I mean needing that little forty eight hours to get my money back. You know what I mean early? That's what I'm saying. So what you're gonna do is go to Chime dot com backslash, poor minds. It only takes two minutes to sign up. I'm telling y'all, this is a way to get ahead, get financially responsible, and you can deal with no hassle of fees overdraft fees. You can get spotted money whatever you need. Chime dot com is here to help you make all your fall finances a little greener by working towards your financial goals with Chime. Open your account in just two minutes at chime dot com backslash poor minds. That's chimed dot com backslash poor minds. Chime feels like progress Bank, starver saoning, a debt carpank or stride bank members, FBI c spoylgibility carments and over drivet lims, ply bust are available, egible members enrolling and spot me and aubjective to monthly limits. Times of conditions apply. Go to shine dot com slash this closures for details.
Speaker 1: Okay, soft a topic number two.
Speaker 2: I really want us to talk about the influencer to religious influencer pipeline like it's been happening a lot like like I think that you know, when people be feeling in other lanes, then they want to get all spiritual and it's nothing wrong with that if it's genuine, like if you genuinely have had a come to Jesus moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you genuinely have had.
Speaker 2: A come to Jesus moment and you really are trying to grow closer in your walk with God and closer in faith and you know, walk the right path, then I'm all for it. But if you you doing it for a come up, or if you're doing it for money because you.
Speaker 1: Know, or even worse a man.
Speaker 2: They doing that too, Like, if you're doing it for the wrong reasons, then I'm just not we getting messy. I had to cheat my gun. If you're doing it for the wrong reasons, I'm just I'm just not here for that because one thing, I play about a lot of things, I don't think you should play about guys for real though, I really don't like. To me, that's not something to play with. Religion is not something to play with, and I feel like it's preying on people's weaknesses. Like influencers who are doing that now are no different from pastors who we have found out about back in the day who were like laandering money, stealing money. It's a pastor from Houston, popular.
Speaker 1: Pastor, remember we saw that pastor in the club at.
Speaker 2: You know who? We Oh, I don't. I'm gonna tell you. After we saw him at the party, Yes we girl, you know we did, cause I was like, he.
Speaker 1: Said, came to the party for the photos.
Speaker 2: He was like this bow bow bow bowl. He was nice. He was nice because I remember, I really would have remembered that he was doing all of that. But no, I said, you shut up. But now I feel like the pastors, I mean not the pastors, the influencers that been in there are no different from the pastors who be stealing money from the congregation. Agreed, It's like it's the same thing, same thing, different game. This is what's this is what's so hard. So I never talk about this on the show. I never I've mentioned it before, but I mentioned it to you. I have gone on and it's still going on a very personal, private, spiritual journey. I don't talk about it to nobody except my therapist. I just because it's not y'all business. And we talked about this on the episode. We were talking about desperation in your thirties. A lot of times these middlemen are messing up your journey. And when I say a middle man. It's because you're trying to connect through God. You're trying to connect to God through somebody. You need to go directly to the source. Okay, Sometimes y'all are listening to people who are not God sent to preach this word to you, and y'all are listening to people who have ulterior motives. And it gets scary to me because it was one particular person. I'm not gonna say no names, but I remember when she posted this shit. I remember our call dre because at the moment, unbeknownst to a lot of people around me, I was going through mine and I'm just you know, I'm seeing things, I'm noticing things, and I'm just like I just remember being so vocal about it to my friends. So I was like, this is so crazy, and I'm interested to see how this is going to turn out. And it turned out exactly like I thought. And I just think it's so crazy because I am afraid of people like that. I am afraid of people who can get on like I understand the responsibility of poor minds and that we have and we've created a safe space. That's why I try to be on here and be as careful as I am, and I know we get on here and I say jokes about Church and about God, but I always say God gave me my humor. So when I make jokes about Church or God, I don't care what y'all have to feel because I went directly to the source from it. I mean, but we've also never tried to capitalize off of our relation hello God, like Imona, never tried to make money off of the fact that we have a relationship with God, or like our spiritual journeys. I think it's so crazy and it's scary. Now do I want to meet your names or mom? I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's so do you Okay? So I gotta take that up with God.
Speaker 2: You right, You're right. I was interested in this person's journey because I have a different view than everybody else has. And since we're talking about TikTok and influencers today, that's gonna be the theme of today. The TikTok way they don't love you, No, that's a that's a challenge on TikTok right now, aunt tiv knowing no way, they don't love you like I love you. Come on now, catch up Mustard. So there's an influencer. She's extremely popular on TikTok. Her name is Amani, So Amani has a podcast. I don't personally know Amani. We've met her before, and Amiani is someone who talks about like relationship topics a lot. She used to talk about you know, oh we met her, That's what I said. I don't know her personally, but we've met her before. She was somebody who used her platform to talk about, you know, dating and dating somebody who is on your level or higher. You know, kind of the content that we used to do, same thing. I was never mad at the thing she said. She was another person who had controversial opinions that she stood on business. Now Amani's kind of changed her tone and she's kind of talking about religious things and people are like, oh, but you were just a bartender last week and you were just this last week, and you're I'm not gonna lie. I might bite, this might hit me in the ass later on. I don't think Amiani is I don't think she playing. I think this is really like her word and what she believes in. Who she was. You know. What I think was fake.
Speaker 1: I think was fake was her trying to speak on the dating shit.
Speaker 2: I think she was trying to do something in that moment to feel like, Okay, I'm not saying and this is just my opinion because I don't know her, but I think she was trying to conform to what society thought they could see from her because she's a beautiful woman living in Atlanta. She may be dating certain type of men to live a certain type of lifestyle. But I think this might be what she really was, because she was like I was raised in the church, Like this is what I really knew. And sometimes you get caught up in shit because I know me. I'm another example. When I first moved to Atlanta, I got lost in the sauce. I lost myself. I was like, yo, can get you abd day, go outside, smoke the hooks, eat the lamb chops. And I was eating them lamb chops, bitch, and I was shaking that lamb. Why are you shaking? Like That's how I used to do it.
Speaker 1: I used to be in the club.
Speaker 2: But I don't know though, Like, see, the thing to me what happened. The thing to me is I don't necessarily think that that's lost, Like I think being in your twenties and finding yourself and exploring different versions of yourself is normal, like me partying and being outside and like dating some of the people that I dated when I was in my twenties smoking who could eat lamb chops.
Speaker 1: I think that was a part of my lamb chop.
Speaker 2: By the way, ooh, it been a minie.
Speaker 1: Honestly lampop this week.
Speaker 2: I know, I know what to say. Minute. I haven't had a lamb chop in If you eat a lamb chop, I know you've been outside. Yeah, because if I ask you, like, because what's your favorite If I ask you lamb chop? If I ask you what's your favorite restaurant and you were like, oh girl, they got good lamb chops, bitch, I'm not going Yeah, that's a lamptop in Atlanta is a staple like if you having lamb chops, you outside, don't talk to me about you outside. You are you at the lounges, You at the Hookah lounges, cause that's why they be having the best lamb chops, mac and cheese, little broccolini on the side. You know, I loved me a good play. But what I'm saying is go back to the topic. It's okay. I just feel like that is a part of your journey, you know, like I had an outside moment when I was younger because and it's okay because to me in your twenties, that's what you're supposed to do. But it like outside dick keeping them it ain't keep me sick. Now, I'm talking about like when you was outside used to make them niggas mad. Well, when he said that outside did keep them hostick, I thought he meant like he gave hood you. No. I thought he meant like that outside dick, Like my dick outside is making you mad because I'm giving it. See, this is why we interpret that. This is why I love having conversations with people, because it's so interesting how the human brain works.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how we can hear the same thing and interpreting.
Speaker 2: Tom took it as I'm outside and I'm giving other holes that dick and you sick because you think I belong to you. No, I thought it. I thought that didn't mean that outside did keep them house sick because he'd be fucking everybody wrong and then he'd be bringing it back home and not everybody gotta take nobody and the little Penicillian shot. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe we're both from We need to have juvenile on because we can't ask the other one because he up there with Annie. Oh, Michael Jackson. So I'm just slim, but got his name? Wait? What who is Annie? My mama? You said you sat up there with any I don't know why I started thinking of Annie. Are you okay? Because she's not. She's okay, bitch. That's why I said, are you She fine?
Speaker 1: Because she with the Lord.
Speaker 2: She's also with the Lord. She was a motherfucker. She went on to be with the Lord. I thought she was talking about Michael Jackson because he had this home. Annie. Yeah, I didn't think he was talking about your mama though. Yeah, he was talking about your mama. Probably my mom used to set that thing out. Know, my mom used to be honest, what if Michael Jackson? What's my daddy? That's why I can no he came through.
Speaker 1: Now, your daddy was Teddy?
Speaker 2: My daddy, y'all. My daddy looked exactly like Teddy pint of grass. You do, that's crazy, It's really crazy. My uncle looked like, well, when I be looking at you, I don't know who you look more like, I don't know if you look more like your mama or your daddy, because you like a good mixture. I'm a good mixture. Now my sister looks like my dad. It's crazy because really, yes, people see my sister be like, oh, she looks like her mom. My sister has a very chiseled face. So my sister has almond shaped eyes. So the almond shape eyes, that's a trait that my dad had. I have, like the big face, the stuff face, that's my mom had that. So my sister looks like my dad. I look like my mom. Both did though.
Speaker 1: Anyways, bro amen crazy to them people? Then they used to do that back in the day. That's what the track stars do.
Speaker 2: Yeah for should they be doing that ship and be running the thirteen? Look y'all be slow as hell talking about shout out to my daddy too. He right now?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 2: Did I ever tell you one time? Man? I don't want to get uncomfortable because he feels like he'd be looking at him, And why you be beating at me? I ain't gonna lie though. I try not to beat it with these hands, but you're right, yeah, I try to do it. I know he'd be mad Man. He was the right here. No, but that's why I feel like now I probably could do a lot of things with both ends, not you. What's it called ambidextris ambidextrous. Yeah, yeah, that's me learn I did. But anyways, how we started talking about beating Dick and we supposed to be talking about the Lord. This show is horrible, horrible, horrible. Back to what I was saying, I feel like people religious people.
Speaker 1: Will spend a lot of money on religion and on their beliefs, and.
Speaker 2: I want them people to start out. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's why so many influencers are like following that pipeline and going that way because they know, like if I can convince people that I have changed my life around and I was just a sinner and I'm born again, you can do it too.
Speaker 1: And I got back up again.
Speaker 2: You should what's that ad? You? You should be here? Yeah, but it's and they will give their money to you because they feel like you are a changed woman, like you have been saved.
Speaker 1: I just think it's so I just think it's so messed up to take advantage.
Speaker 2: It's predatorial. Predatorial. Yeah, like you can be like you're a predator for different Yeah, you can pray on the week That's what it is, your predator. You're praying on the weekend. There's very few people that I believe their journey. There was another event that went on this past weekend and I didn't get to make it, and I saw a lot of clips from it. But this is another person who I have always loved from a distance, and I see everything that she's going through and I'm like, man, I think that's why a lot of people resonate with us, the people that really follow us and see how we talk on lives and they see how we talk on a daily basis, Like I get online. If you're not a part of the poor crew, I really don't want to talk to you because I'm not here for you. I have a message to send about feeling good about yourself, about mental health, and those are the people I need to reach about being a black woman and being unapologetically you. That's what I'm trying to talk to. I'm not trying to talk to the people who don't like me and don't understand me and they feel like, oh, lex Andrea All they care about is being bad at me and cute. I'm not for you because if you know me, you know I mean, that's not all I care about. But he's a good point. I mean either way, I don't get I'm not here for you. But this person's journey, you ain't wrong. If I wasn't bad and cute one day, I would be very upset, Like if I woke up and I was I was trying to preach the word and give a message and good I was at night and god, yeah, oh my god, why would he do that? That was another one take an advantage and god, he did that.
Speaker 1: On purpose to wake your his name past the Curney time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But he was selling holy water, bro. You know you out of line. He was selling the water. Ain't nothing wrong with it? Man, sell water in the store.
Speaker 1: No, because but you know what you try to attack.
Speaker 2: They sell water in the stores. But don't try to sell. Don't put in water. Just sell water for you. But if you really think about it, selling water, period is up because water is free. Come on now, come on, capitalism, queens. I'm just saying you need to start a serious call and go down to your local spring and fill up your jas. We need to start a segment called capitalism Queens and talk about what people don't need to spend their money.
Speaker 1: They don't and we need to ruin capitalism. Now about that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna taste like minerals might taste a little. You might need to, but I mean so, and for water is paying for water is crazy. Paying for a lot of things is messed up. That's why I'm finna get some chickens. My man his having chickens offcause Eleventh Street is crazy. I'm not gonna have my chickens on eleven Street. Yes you are, no not. I'm gonna get my chickens when I move. Now, don't come over my house asking me for something basil, because I got my basil grown. I am well ask to basil. I'm not gonna ask for cheeky. I don't eat cheeky. Anyways, getting back to the point of the lady I was talking about. I was talking about Megan Ashley because I be in the know of a lot of things that's going on. She had the podcast with b Simone and you know everything. Okay, Yeah, Like I said, I like b Simone, I like making ash but like I said, with my spiritual journey, I have followed, I follow a lot of people, and I just like to see what people got going on. And, like I said, the only reason I felt this way to speak on it because I wanted to go to the Act two forty two event that happened this past weekend and I saw like clips of her speaking at the event, and I'm just like, I'm just enjoying watching her journey, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like their paths, you know, obviously separated, and you know, be someonea's still successful doing the things that she wants to do, and so it's you know, Megan.
Speaker 1: But I'm just glad because sometimes when.
Speaker 2: You depart from somebody who is like that huge, it's like you feel like where do I go next? So I always be interested in looking like kind of like at the underdog and what they're gonna do next, because you know, I've had situations where I split from people, things, companies, anything where I felt like, oh my god, I dropped the ball? How do I pick up the pieces? But She's one person that I feel like she is like true and pure in her you know, spiritual journey and like her words are interesting, and they can give you a perspective that's kind of like true to what she know she really feels. So I say all that to say is just be careful who you follow. And I always say when you trying to get the word, sometimes y'all just really need to sit down and just read the Bible directly. Yeah, I mean, I feel like that's the best way to do it. That's why the Bible is there. The Bible is literally the blueprint. It's literally in it's literally direction. Anything that you have any questions about, it's all there in the Bible. Anything that you need answers for you can get on Google. Oh i'm struggling right now with Fays. It'll oh, this is how I know God is real. Yeah, I'm struggling right now with Fays. It will tell you what scriptures you need to read. I'm struggling right now financially, it will tell you what scriptures you need to read. Let me, I'm struggling with betrayal. These are the scriptures you need to read. Like, the Bible is there for a reason so many people don't want to dig deep into it because at the end of the day, I think the problem with people is a lot of people don't want to dig deep into the Bible and into religion because they cool with living a life the way that they live in it. So it's like they rather just not know because it's like, once you know, you be in de so obedient or what you want to do, you be in disobedient. So it's better to just not knowing. And people don't like when that mirror held up to them. I had to hold that mirror up to me and it felt very uncomfortable. But you were talking about faith. So I literally sent this to one of my closest friends this morning. It's a scripture, and then we gonna move on because I when you the first thing you brought up was faith. And this is one of my favorite scriptures. Is very short just because of the underlying meaning. Right, So it's Matthew eight twenty six and it says he replied, you of little faith, why are you so afraid? Then he got up rebuked the winds and waves, and it was completely calm because one thing I know, if your faith is stronger than your doubt, you know everything is gonna work out in your favor, and you know everything is gonna be Okay, So sometimes you need to just be still and let things because if your faith was stronger than your doubt, you wouldn't worry, you wouldn't stress, you wouldn't feel this way, you wouldn't feel the need to get on TikTok, or you wouldn't feel the need to go through these people to give you the words. Sometimes you have to go directly and get the words. And look, I'm not gonna get to and deep into it. We're gonna get ratchet again. But like I said, you have to be very weary and just have discernment when it comes to the word, because you have to be careful and a lot of these influencers are, you know, just trying to get a quick check, and it's very scary what people will do. Money is the root of all evil, and I truly believe that. I agree.
Speaker 1: Damn that's a good point because it is the root of all evil.
Speaker 2: Everything will do anything for money. Everything evil, the most evil things I have seen because I used to work in the strip club. Can we take a pause, coughe they're trying to come out shape shape shape shape the devil in the name up geez, shake the devil, Come on I got you. I'm gonna sing it out of you every time.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, we just need to delete that.
Speaker 2: But I'm ah, no, we need to keep that in.
Speaker 1: And I need to see that, see way me coughing, No, they need to see it.
Speaker 2: I don't seen Carmelicious Cream in the strip club do some dirty things for a piece of chime it the.
Speaker 1: Fuck it is car Malicious Cream.
Speaker 2: The stripples because sometimes you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I don't. We don't seen people do some evil things and mean things behind money. So that's what I'm telling the people, the consumers be just be weary and be use your discernment. Now, That's all I'm saying. Yeah, that's true. I mean people definitely be doing weird stuff behind money. But what's the strangest thing you did for a piece of change? Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really do letting weird for money? You ain't never done one little thing. We was like, maybe I shouldn't do.
Speaker 2: This, But bro, I know one thing that people hate about me sometimes that they feel like I just tried to like separate myself, but I really don't, Like I really feel like for a long time I've just known who I am and like a lot of shit, just like you ain't never sold even when you worked in the club, you never sold a bottle that wasn't really yours to your section.
Speaker 1: And he was like, yeah, I'll give you this little bottle.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Like you know how you working in the club and it's not your section, but they may want a bottle from you, but it's another girl section. You maybe just sell a little bottle. You ain't need nothing or brought a nigga a drink.
Speaker 1: Bro But to me, that stuff is not evil stuff.
Speaker 2: Like when I think of people doing it, I didn't say evil, I said strange for a piece of To me, that's not even strange to me. It's just like, oh, you want to buy a bottle. Yeah, I'm gonna sell you the bottle. But they're not in your section, slow feet, don't eat. See that's that's not in your section though, it don't matter, No, it don't don't come to my section selling no shit. Well you should have been there, what if I was, But it's just because it wasn't because it's not about no I'm there. You just foner than me, that asspad, Now, why you be poking out the front. That don't go. Well. If that's the case, bitch, you would have sold the bottle because your weag goooby. Maybe baby, I got a little tuner. You said you got weg goooby. I'm not talking about me. I never we ain't ever been in that situation. I'm talking about you. Ain't never sold a bottle. I just said yes. But to me, that's not to me.
Speaker 1: You we got To me, that's not strange.
Speaker 2: To me, that's just like you know one tu tho, It's okay, It's really not would have been like, hey, this nigga wanna buy a bottle for me in your section. I'm gonna sell it to them, but we can. But to me, that's a prime example of preparation meeting opportunity. Stop using I don't agree.
Speaker 1: I think I think it was preparation meeting opportunity.
Speaker 2: I'm not wrong. At the end of the day, it's the club. It's about who the quiki is, Whoever the quicket is gonna make the most money. It ain't my fault. I know how to eat, no money. It's not about quickest. I'm talking a situation where you were finer and I'm supposed to feel bad for that. Feel bad. All I said was if the girl walking around and she like and you, all you have to say was, Hey, this dude want to sell me a bottle because he's trying to talk to me, I'm gonna sell it this brow. But you asking me this dumb ass question because you already know the answer because you used to do that shit too. Everybody did this shit in the club. Of course, if somebody walk up to you and they're like, oh, I want to buy a bottle from you, you're not gonna ask. You're not gonna try to find out who is this unless it's your friend? Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you unless it's your friends? Different?
Speaker 2: Did they walk back to the session? Who you got this bottle in Hennessy from? It's gonna be a fight, and it's gonna be a problem. I saw the That's why don't miss working in the club.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It was so petty, like hoes really used to be arguing over seventy five dollars commission off of a bottle. Hey, but that meant a lot. It did that thing, and my bad still do But why what because it did? But it's just like, no, it's not that serious to me. But at the end of the day to me that it's not doing something evil for mine. I didn't say evil, I said strange you but you was trying to correlate to Yes, you would, trying to put them in the same I wasn't. I got a random thought, I said, have you ever done something strange for a people? To me, that's not strange. That's leveling up. I love, I love the way you were things. No, I'm serious, it is that's a talent. That's why you here and they there. They still getting a seventy five dollars for me. No, loo, all right, it's about taking advantage of the opportunities because because you asked me, because you are about a leading see you know, oh I'm not your waistress. You know, ain't who sold you this section. But you ask me for a reason, and I'm gonna take advantage of the reason. Okay, you know, get my little commission. I got what did you say earlier? I got bills to you said that on the phone earlier. I do y'all got by. So I'm gonna take my little seventy five dollars and I'm a flirt a little bit and get a little extra one fee fee you okay, okay, what's up y'all?
Speaker 1: As your girl xp andy str girl draining the call and one.
Speaker 2: Thing about me, I'm always signing up for stuff to get like that free thirty days, free sixty days, and I always forget about it. So we're here to tell y'all about rocket money dot com. Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors your spending, and helps the lower your bills so you can grow your savings. Yes, I love Rocket Money because it makes it's super easy to cancel your subscriptions. You don't even have to get on the phone with customer service. All you can have to do is go on the app and you can cancel it with the tap of your finger. I also love that it helps you budget your money as well. They'll send you notifications letting you know that you spent more money this month than you normally do or less money.
Speaker 1: So that's a good part too. I like saving my money.
Speaker 2: They have saved their customers up to seven hundred and forty dollars per year. I don't know about you, but I mean need my little money. You know what I'm saying. So what you're gonna do is go to rocket money dot com backslash poor minds and sign up today. I'm telling you, y'all have so many apps that you sign up for that you forgot about, and it's taking money out of your account. So go to rocket money dot com backslash poor minds and save your funds per stop wasting money on things you don't use. Cancel your unwanted subscriptions by going to rocket money dot com slash poor minds. That's Rocket money dot com slash poor Minds. So now it's time to get into the bi bow the b bow bow bo bil Bell.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little tipsy now.
Speaker 2: So this topic actually came from I'm not gonna say her name because you know she's a great employee of ours, because she's going through a personal situation. The topic today is I like you, but I'm not sexually that party. I mean, we have a lot of employees and people that you know, they can't pick them out. Okay, we want to say that. Nah, she'll be back. It's not me. It's not time. It's not time. So she said, I like you, but I'm not sexually attracted to you, but then I don't like you. Oh wait, hold on, let me present the situation so we can talk. You presented me already, but we gotta give them so we can. This is a talk show, bro, we gotta talk. If you want to give further contexts, do that. But I'm still gonna say what I said.
Speaker 1: I sid what I shit? Yeah, got out to need come on?
Speaker 2: True. So the context is it's this guy they vibe conversation. Is there cute guy? She likes him, she really likes him, but she said like sexually they messed around and she just wasn't into it, and she said they had a conversation. He was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you pulling away from me.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what it is. And she was just like in her head, she's like thinking, like I'm just not there sexually with you. So do you think you can really like somebody? Like they check off all the marks, but sexually.
Speaker 1: They're not meeting your needs? Like, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: How does that happen? Though it don't it does. So say you went on four or five dates with a guy and you like, man, I'm really vibing with him. He's cute, he got money, he can dress, beautiful, home, no kid, he checks off all the marks. Y'all. Three months in, you finally decided to give it up. You finally decided to give that wag, you up that hot and gushie.
Speaker 1: Stick yick yek yiky.
Speaker 2: You decide to give it to him, and it's not good. What do you do?
Speaker 1: This is what I'm talking, This is what I did.
Speaker 2: I decide to give it a because you just said from the example that you gave, she had not gave it up. No, she gave it up eventually, and she said sexually she wasn't satisfied. But up until that, was she not satisfied? Or was she not sexually attracted to him? Because giving somebody pussy like you like? Okay, like I like you, and I'm a sexually attracted to you, and then I gave you some pussy and it wasn't good. That's completely different from not wanting to have sex with somebody because you're not sexually okay. So I'll say this, Maybe I worded it wrong, but this is what she said. Well, she said she had sex with him and it wasn't good. So now she's not sexually attracted to him after the fact, but she really does like him. But the sexual chemistry she knows for a fact isn't there, but she likes him.
Speaker 3: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: Like I said, in your situation, like I gave you an example, I'm talking to that nigga, but what if he checks off all the mark? You don't feel like what music soul y'all say?
Speaker 1: Teach me how we are, not teach me how to eat that puss?
Speaker 2: See yup? Let me hear it from the bag? You know this dick like that? Whatever he said? I know how you like your ass man? Yeah, that's the song now. So do you feel like you can teach a man or it's just like I'm not stow you fucking streak? What miss y'all feel like I'm too old to be teaching a nigga anything. I'm not gonna lie because I typically date guys that are older than me. I know how to beat it up. I'm laughing because I'm just thinking about the men that you've dated, and I'm like, okay, that's fair. Yeah, Like, I just feel like I'm too old to teach the old dog new trees. If you don't know the tricks, then.
Speaker 1: You is not my tree.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, Like you just not for me, were too old for that.
Speaker 1: Like if I'm thirty three and you forty, you.
Speaker 2: Don't know how to eat with You don't know how to go, You don't know how to you don't have like a good stroke game, like I don't know what to tell you. You don't know how to for play, you don't know what you need to do. Like I'm just not I'm not interested in that, Okay. I think good sex is universal. I think that different people have different kinks that they might like. Like you might be into something a little like for example, like obviously this would never have but like me and you might have sex with the same dude, and I might like it a little softer. You might like it a little roofer, Like maybe you like yo, Maybe I like my nipples leaked and fleeked. Maybe you want maybe you want him to bite your el, Maybe you want him to bite your Yeah, you get what I'm saying. But like I took two far every time, every time, every time. You know, maybe I might like a soft choke, like maybe I might like a little right right, So that's what I'm saying, it's like, but the sex in itself is good either way. You just might like a little more pain then, I like, I might like to, I might like it a little softer, a little more you know, sensual.
Speaker 1: But I think if you got good sex, you got good sex. It's universe.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just think that. Yeah, I really see what I feel. I feel like you can kind of mold and shift certain things to fit the new, like the person that play though, to fit the person. You can kind of shift a little bit, you know. But if it's good, it's good. If it ain't, it ain't. And I don't think I could teach you that if you haven't figured that out in fifteen years, because just hypothetic. Fifty.
Speaker 1: If you thirty three, you've been fucking since you was eighteen, it's.
Speaker 2: A little yay. Hey, I'm just saying, if you thirty three, you've probably been fuckingsed since you was like eighteen, so fifteen years of experience, and oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, you don't know how to fuck.
Speaker 2: Still, I can't teach you that. I'm not trying to be funny. This is not okay. I've been fucking for twenty I be wanting a nigga who's trying to get up in there. I've been fucking for twenty years. That's crazy to think about. I mean, now, I know you seasoned that puss. It good? That why you just it's falling off the bone. It's falling off the bone.
Speaker 1: And what marinated have a nigga on his knees.
Speaker 2: I already know. I heard how I used to.
Speaker 1: Break a nigga off. I'm gonna breaking them off.
Speaker 2: Anyway. No, but this is what I think now, now that you put it that way, I do agree with you, right, but I also feel like, uh, sex now is different though, So I'll say this though I'm not even now. Back in the day, you used to get that thing. What do you mean like I used to be like, Okay, I'm gonna give you a little sum sum just because we had a good time. I'm young, I'm dumb.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing whatever and full of come. Didn't want to take it there, young dumb.
Speaker 2: That's what the old people say, younger. But I say that because now at this age, you're not even getting in We're not even getting in the bed unless I have some kind of emotional feelings for you. So I will say this. I feel like if I have feelings for you and emotions for you like the sex, this is where I differ.
Speaker 1: I feel you and I agree with you, but I don't feel me.
Speaker 2: But I do though. But at the same time, if I have feelings for you emotionally and we have connected, I don't feel it anyway because I just like you. No, absolutely not. I think it's a real thing. I have seen the tweet this girl has said, the whole time I thought something was wrong with my Kouchi, I started taking slippery m mock a root, God tell you all this shit. She was like, well the whole time, I just didn't like this nigga no more because I started freaking the new nigga and I was with it's for it's the same. It ain't nothing changed but that nigga needed to But I'm not gonna lie. I haven't have like so long, I haven't met either. Well you know why I won't have bad sex. I will not allow it. But it's not gonna. But yes it could if you like, Like I said, in this scenario, she's dating this guy, she likes him. They had sex and it wasn't good. You don't know I had a good deck discernment. Come on, dog, I do I know, I just know, I know I'm not gonna lie for it. I have never I haven't had just like bad deck ever in my life. I've had great, haven't. I've had great I've had a great dick, and then I've had like medio. You've never had bad sex, probably in my probably in my broony, probably in my early twenties. Yeah, but I'm talking about like I haven't just had like, okay, not you. I ain't gonna put your business out there like that. But why, I mean, wag you in it? Because you told me never mind. But I have another friend who told me like she had some really bad sex with somebody, and she was like, but I knew it was gonna be trash now because I feel like, you know, I feel like some people just give off vibes like you know, they gonna bore you.
Speaker 1: You know they's gonna the boer is nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I've had situations where I've had good sex with this person and then I ended like, I'm not gonna lie. The last time me and my ex had sex, it was so bad and I'm but it was because I stopped liking him. I was turned off and I hated him at that point. I don't even know why I did it. Yeah, but I'm saying, like, sometimes that be happening. I feel like when you don't like people no more. And that's what I was gonna say, going back to what I was saying about the girl the initial tweet. If you don't like somebody no more and the sexual chemistry is not there, it's gonna be hard for you to get turned on by this person. And if you're not easily turned on by him, then the sex is not gonna be good. If YO, please, he not getting wet for him off the rib, then it's not gonna be good. I'm not saying going back to what you said because you were trying to be funny. I never said that I haven't had bad sex, but I feel like I have good dick discernment.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: I don't like, I know when a nigga, I just it's like you could tell by the way a niggas give us three give us three things that y'all take notes. Give us three things that that is good dick discernments. Go.
Speaker 1: You was about to say, you said the way. Is he emotionally intelligent?
Speaker 2: That lets you know man got good there?
Speaker 1: If he yes, If he emotionally caters to your knees, okay, oh, that means he gonna cater to you you right, because if.
Speaker 2: He cares about you outside the bedroom and he can't, he gonna eat that coach up off the bone. Word to jez Tex, beat it up. Let me Yeah, all right, that's a good one. Number two Okay, Can I add one? Yeah? If he's chivalrous, that shows a lot too. When I say chivalry, I'm talking about traditional things.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's kind of the same though as his first one.
Speaker 2: Oh No, emotional intelligence is very different frombvalry. I'm talking about basic things. Opening the door, you know, you're trying to take your shoes off. He helping you take your shoes off, He making sure you know what I'm saying, pulling out your chair, pushing it in. He's like, let me care go to you. Oh this is your day. That's gonna be my next one. Catering to your needs, how he talks to you, how he handles you, how he treats you, the things he say you got it do. Like even if he just because don't get me wrong, just because I have good dick discernment don't mean like a good nigga discernment, hey, cause it's two different things. Because just because he's him a good man, speak on it, because sometimes niggas will cater to all of those things that they know you need to hear so that they can get We're gonna talk about that next episode. We're gonna talk about how men will be a good man today. And he's courting you and treating you, but that doesn't mean he wants to be your boyfriend, because a lot of times women be like, you took me out, you treated me sweet, you did, why don't you want me? We're gonna talk about that next episode. But but but I said all of that to say, Yeah, it's just all about how a man caters to you, how he treats you, how much effort he's putting in. If he's putting in a lot of effort before y'all have six because he working for and I just feel like me and that work real hard for it. They ain't gonna they know what they they know they gonna come fuck your world up because they got that good dick. Yeah, and their pants hanging waiting to creep on you. The niggas will be like trying to like do the bear me and the mummy and she this. They got bare minimum deeds and they know it ain't finna hit for ship and they know they know that's why. Or they over compensating financially.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. This is a good talk.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Are they over compensating financially? Good dick discernments? Good dick discernments the niggas with the good dick, they gonna do a little one too, But they ain't feeling like they gotta overly prove themselves. They just being theyself thought. They just being smooth.
Speaker 1: Wait, they just because you're finna be crazy about.
Speaker 2: Me and he is one when they don't boast and brag about their sex. Yeah, I know, because now I'm I done built a whole o my trying to tell me how good Joe Dick is. I know that ship pool. When I tell you, boobo, yeah girl, you ain't ready for this? God, I know y'all, won't that be okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I got ready for this, you ain't ready for this. That'd be the main one. As soon as you set that wag you on, hold.
Speaker 4: On, hold on, that's and you'll be like, oh, fucking brother, just give me teen minies, give me teen meanies real quick.
Speaker 2: I don't see. I hate every time. But the niggas that don't say nothing, you know, Oh my god, you know why the sass those the assassin sad. I should have known my man it was gonna do me bad because the first time we every not everybody sipping the y'all know if you see this, don't cut this into the clip, please don't. This is for the poor, the poor girls, because y'all deep in the episode. Now, I should have known my man was gonna turn me out because it was like our third date.
Speaker 1: This is when we was in DC for the DC Show.
Speaker 2: And remember I stayed to hang out with him, and that night, you know, we had I got so drunk and we had a great time and we was like in the hotel. I feel like I am imposing no, but listen, but nothing happened that night. Nothing nothing happened. So you're not feeling it's nothing nasty, but I saying I'm should have known because that night, you know, we drunk. We you know, finally we get in the bed, we talking we laughing, and then you know, we start kissing, and you know, like you know when you start when a man start kissing you usually what they do. They'd be like, come on, come on, they try to slide off your pants and you be like no, and they come on girl like and then you'd be like, yeah, you know what happened. You know what happened. We start kissing. I was like, no, stop. He was like okay, and he stopped and he roll over and went to sleep. He was like, all right, I should have known then, Yeah, I should have known it.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. That ain't what happened to me first time I had six money.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't have sex with him that night because he was just like I'm not tripping because when I'm talking about like our first income, because that was your first sexual incounter. Yeah, like that was the first time like we actually kissed, kissed, and like you know, we was feeling on each other and things like that, and I was like he was just like all right, cause it's been situations were like men, you know how many be like come on, like, you know you won't this maybe trying to convince you. He was just like all right, because when I give it to you, I'm like to you, m hm m. We need to Okay, let's wait. You want to tell your story, No, because I don't have a story. The first time I had sex with my nigga, he ate my guccie off the bone. Same, I'm finna text him bone bone bone. I see you at the cross road.
Speaker 3: So you.
Speaker 2: Like my soul was leaving my body? You eat my cool. Okay, let's move on. So now so let y'all let us know in the comments, So what is y'all's good dick discernment?
Speaker 1: Like, how do y'all tell? Because that was a good one time that it was.
Speaker 2: So now it's time to get into the bout. Hey bow bow bow. This is definitely given wine down Wednesday episode because we yeah, we're finna rap this. We're finna rap this the fuck up because you couldn't know too much. I said I was gonna keep this ot hout like this was twenty nineteen. It is given nineteen. Okay, so now it's time to get into the bop. So obviously y'all know I usually do like low key bobs. I can't do it this week, Meg the Stallion dropped act two right, So Fire Project per usual. Y'all know, I'm a hotty, I'm a stand love my girl. So everybody is talking about let me dismiss that. So everybody is talking about her song Bigger in Texas because that's a bop. It's giving Tina Snow, it's giving you know, the man that everybody won't. But she got a song with Flow Milly called rock Steady. It is, It gives, it's They used the Sierra Goodies beat and when I tell you, her and Flow Milly just floated all over this beat and it's so good. And rock Steady is also the name of one of my favorite restaurants in at L. Shout out to rock, shout out to that snapper, Oh my god, and shout out to me, and shout out to that spin.
Speaker 1: It that that that collar green deal who snappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't worry. We shouldn't get it done. We're gonna wrap this shut up, don't you fuck. We're gonna rap this shit fuck up. The snapper is bussy, both of them. Hey that's what the people said. But anyways, Yeah, rock Staddy Feature and Flow Milly. I love the fact that Meg can make good music with anybody. Just shows her versatility. And let me also say, y'all be talking about oh Med flow sound the same. First of all, she has a song because stop it. She has a song with spirit Box, which is a Canadian rock band, and they did the remix to Hiss, which was fire. But it's a rock song. It's literally a rock song. She's on there screaming like a fucking rock star and it is so fired. I mean, meg a. She did a Mamushie remix with That's why I was gonna say, Mamushi itself should have shown people that she can switch her flow up. Because y'all get let me tell y'all something. Since everybody on TikTok and Twitter is an A and R, there's a difference between cadence and flow. Her cadence stays the same because that is her accent. Okay, that is how she approaches a track of X y Z. Flow is completely different. Learn the difference before you get online. Y'all are not A and R's what you don't y'all don't know nothing about music. Now you can have an opinion. I'm not mad at that, But to sit here and listen to this woman's music and say, oh, it sounds the same because you don't like her, And that's okay. You don't have to like somebody, but don't discredit them. That's what we were talking about earlier. Stop discrediting people because you don't like them. It's a lot to say about Meg. We all know whatever however you feel, but to say this girl isn't dropping hit after hits, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I agree, Meg the Stallion, actual rock Steady.
Speaker 2: You did your thing. Ate it up, Go ahead, Drea. Alright, Sombap of the Week is Summer Walker.
Speaker 1: She did it again.
Speaker 2: You're twin twin Do you know? That's what they say? Where have you been?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Apparently I'm a trip league. Oh yeah, it's you, Jada Summer. Y'all need to do a project together. Hmm. Can we all sing?
Speaker 1: I think some are the only one that can.
Speaker 2: I don't have to be a singing project. It could be y'all do a cooking episode something. Y'all just all three need to do something where y'all just sit down. I think that I need to rap. You can rap.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to write it though.
Speaker 2: You gonna have to be my goal.
Speaker 1: I've got them bars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. The trio featuring Tony Brexley, because everybody say you like Tony Brexley, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Your box.
Speaker 2: Yes, So my bob is hard of a woman. By Summer Walker. It's giving Brandy vibe. It is. It is, Oh my god, when she stacked. You know, nobody be doing them run bible, yeah, vocal bible. Nobody can nobody out singing Brandy. I don't care who you're failing well, no New Generation personally, because I mean, like but Natti Labille, Anita Baker.
Speaker 1: We talk about backing.
Speaker 2: Harmonies and vocals. Nobody does it like Brandy. Braindy learned from the best. That's why Whitney Houston, out of her own mouth, said Brandy is the best singer of the New Generation. No, she is like Brandy. And it's so crazy to me because I've heard people say Brandy can't sing because they don't be like, what are you kidding me? Because these are the A and rs I'm talking about. You don't know music, you can't hear, you don't got that ear, but you know I would. I have an argument. I think that summer Walker might be our Brandy. I can I can hear that. Though I'm not bad at you for saying that, because at.
Speaker 1: The end of the day, let's chat about it real quick.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about how Overyas was a masterpiece from Front who still over eads masterpiece Front to bag both albums. So I have no doubt in my mind that this new album is not going to be a masterpiece, like it's gonna be no this like Summer Walker, she just never feels This.
Speaker 1: Is what I have to say about Summer Walker.
Speaker 2: Right. A lot of people feel some way about Summer Walker because of the decisions that she's made personally and exactly. But this is what I go back to saying earlier. Some people, their personalities make them different. Summer Walker is one of them people that she needs to have her team on her social media and she just needs to, you know what I'm saying, because she's so you don't have to do the extras.
Speaker 1: Your talent speaks for itself.
Speaker 2: You don't need to let us know who you're dating, who you pregnant by, what you're deciding. You don't because you don't have to. Your talent is, you know, making the music, and she needs to have one of those Beyonce approaches, and she's one of them chosen ones. Like I was talking earlier, Raymonte is one of them chosen ones who can do whatever with his personality. Summer Walker is one of the few chosen people. You don't have to show us your personality or whatever. All you gotta do is, you know, sing and give us that. And there's not a lot of people who can do that, because there's a lot of people who are talented, but they have to get on social media and entertain us, so we would listen to their music. Yeah, I don't know. I was in my house with my little wine, swiggling it around in my little wine glass and my robe and my first slippers or the and I felt like I was making nineteen ninety six when that was a great body, and I felty, Yeah, feilty, gun in one hand, wine glass in the other. Period.
Speaker 1: You know who else makes great?
Speaker 2: Me? Ready to shoot some shit up, but also ready to cry. I want to talk about two other artists too. I recently saw Mariah the Scientist. She did Karesha Please, and I was so pleasantly surprise to see how eloquently she relayed her message that she wanted to send, and it was so articulate, and it was so intelligent and it was so beautiful to see.
Speaker 1: I wasn't surprised.
Speaker 2: I'm not I wasn't surprised. It seems really emotionally intelligent, right, But again, she is somebody that's like her music is so good. But I was happy to see that side of her so she could talk, because a lot of people feel like, oh she's not smart. For daty young thug, he may not get out of this in X y Z. But she was very just like vocal, and it was good to see that side of her. Another person on the other end of the space getting out.
Speaker 1: Who cares what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying. But like for her, it's like, let's her business, let her do her you know what I'm saying. Ari Lennox. Ari Lennox dropped a new song called Smoke and the song is amazing. But she just had She went on live the other day and she had a whole instance. She had a breakdown. She was like, she tagged them, she said, I went out of my contract, and she tagged in her scope. She tagged Dreamville. People's in the comments like j Cole, what's up? What are you doing? Ari Lennox is another person where she just needs to give us our talent and she needs to have a team around her to you know, be on social media for her, because I just think it's so sad and we have people these days who are so talented, but the social media stuff has to it overwhelms them. And I hate that we are in this era because we just have to do better, not we these.
Speaker 1: Labels need to do better.
Speaker 2: Y'all aren't taking the time for artists development anymore and doing what y'all need to do for these artists. Because if our Lenox was surrounded by the proper team, there's no reason that she shouldn't be going down as a legendary like air Kabadu. That's how we should be viewing ri Lennox twenty years from now. Seriously, like y'all supposed to put teams around these people who y'all know that are special, but y'all being so fucking cheap and don't want to spend the budget because y'all worry about a TikToker. Well, one of our friends is a A and R yes in a music industry and I was just having a conversation with her last week. She works with a lot of popular artist too, but she was just saying, like right now, in the music industry, it's.
Speaker 1: Just really hard for the artists.
Speaker 2: It's extremely hard because if your music isn't going viral on TikTok, it's considered a flop. I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm not looking for no TikTok hit now. I do find some TikTok hits that I like that are R and B songs or like you know, eclectic type music. But a lot of the times, the best music is stuff that you can really vibe to. And that's why we're missing out on so much great music because the labels have put money in shit that doesn't really have longevity. That's why artists are dropping singles and they're not dropping albums. And that's why I'm so glad even Carti has taken the approach of I'm gonna do what I wanna do, because guess what, You're supposed to drop an album every now and then. Artists shouldn't feel the pressure to drop an album every year build up that anticipation. Let me tell you, when Cardi dropped this album, it's gonna go crazy. I wouldn't be a week because people have I'm waiting on it and I'm gonna listen to it front and better because Cardi Bitch love you s. We've been waiting. That's supposed that's what you supposed ready for the album? Let them stall, let them starving? Not we ready to eat because I'm ready to eat right now. Guess what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna tear a burger up. But I am what a me want all right. Now, it's time to get into our favorite sigment of the show because we're about to art house.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say we better call on tour because were about to.
Speaker 2: Be but I said.
Speaker 1: You like again. Okay, Now, something to get.
Speaker 2: Into our favorite sigment of the show, which is pour your heart out. If you have any questions, make sure you send them to ask for Minds at gmail dot com. That's a s K p o U R in my n B s at gmail dot com. Send us your questions, send us your testimonials. Let's get into a Bookie budd want me go first? So you oh, yours is over there, I'll go ahead. Hey, auntiease I love y'all. Here's the situation, me and this girl. We'll call her Jay have been mutual friends since high school. About five years ago, we became really close and started doing everything together. We meshed well because we already were in the same friend group and circles. Recently, she's been falling out with all of our friends over some real petty shit and no lies. She's been in the wrong a lot. There was even a time she had an issue with me, but I had to diet.
Speaker 1: It real quick.
Speaker 2: I told her that since we're grown, we're gonna talk out our problems around here. There was yet another situation she was venting to me about and she was dead ass wrong. I'm always willing to listen, but if you ask for my opinion, I'll tell it. I told her she was not doing the right thing. After I said that, she basically rushed off the phone, and it's been a week since I heard from her side. Note there will be several times where her attitude just switches up so quickly, league when we're on a trip, or she would be standoffish, not wanting to interact, etc. I'm at the point where I'm not apologizing for saying how I felt, but how she's been acting. I don't see her reaching out. Sometimes I feel we just might be growing apart.
Speaker 1: Any tips. Is she giving me bad vibes?
Speaker 2: Or is it just me? So I'll say these Obviously we don't have her perspective, and there's always two three sides to a story, whatever saying you believe. But I feel like if y'all are falling out over kind of like.
Speaker 1: Little shit and petty shit.
Speaker 2: I knew, for example, not trying to make it about me, but I had a situation where something happened and I called Draft for advice. She didn't say what I wanted her to hear, and I hung up in her face and I got mad. Why because I wasn't in a mature space. Stop asking people's opinion if you don't want to hear from it. And that situation taught me I have to grow as a person. So I took that as Once Drea said, yeah, bitch, you were being a fucking weird I was like, yeah, you're right, I'm being a weirdo. So a lot of times you may be growing apart because if she can't recognize that, and you can't recognize that, I think sometimes people need to realize if things are happening between you and somebody, it doesn't need to be a big situation for a blowout. Sometimes it's just God showing you, Hey, y'all don't need to be in each other's lives. It don't need to be a huge blowout. There's friends that I have been friends for for years and nothing happened. We just had different interests than we grew apart. So don't take this as you have to force a friendship just because y'all have been friends for so long, or oh, she's acting this way and looking at as a bad thing, because she may not be doing anything wrong. You just may not be perceiving it well because y'all are just growing apart. And that's okay. That's how I feel. Yeah, I don't know. I don't like people that can't take like constructive criticism right. That's not a friend that I want exactly If you ask me right, Like, if you ask me about something that you want, to give you my opinion and you don't take it the right way, I don't have to say something that you agree with. If you want to know how I feel, I'm going to tell you how I really feel. I just feel like that comes with emotional maturity sometimes and sometimes it don't come with emotional maturity because sometimes you and people are not meant to be in each other life. Like it's some people that I'm not cool with no more who when I was in my early twenties and stuff, I might have said something to them that made them feel some type of way, but our pasts misaligned for a reason because they was never meant to be on a path. And so I think that as a younger person, you just have to be okay with that and if it's meant to be you and that personal cross past again. I have a best friend right now who I stop being friends with her for over a year and now we like thinking thieves again, like we super cool again. If something is to be, it's gonna be. Don't force nothing. Lett shit be what it is. If you feel like it's bad vibes, it's weird energy, let her go her way, You go your way.
Speaker 1: Y'all focus on the things that y'all need to focus on in life.
Speaker 2: And if y'all are meant to be friends again, y'all all find y'all way back to each other after y'all have both healed, and the relationship will be even better, Like we did that too, because me and Lex did not like you. You don't got to emphasize about you don't got to emphasize it because everybody took it as shady. When Joe was like, because I don't talk about because obviously we did an episode with Melissa and Melissa was like, yeah, it's good to see people who get along and they're actually friends.
Speaker 1: And Joe was like now and everybody.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, they I mean, but we talk about it all there. It ain't no tea there. They love Joe too, but like, it's not no tea. He wasn't being shady, So I don't know. I don't think that's why I said. That's why I felt the need to say we love Joe because I don't feel like he was being shady like he was around us at the time. They knew we wasn't getting along. So he's seen it firsthand and he like, well they get along now, like they built a relationship now. And since we're talking about it, because I've been name dropping a lot today, maybe it's a TV I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what, or espresso.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. Don't blame that shit on tide. Blame that shit on that damn espresso. I have come to say though, so y'all make sure y'all share the content, like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close out, y'all. There is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's p O. You are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong pour Minds page. If you see at poor Minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they blocked me Andrea and the poor Mind's page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok. It is p O, you are underscore in my nds. I and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook page it's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of follow So if you want face, the one that's ours got the least amount of but one that's not us it's got like two hundred and fifty. Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because their captains are like bumba claude. Should men should men pay bill? Should men pay bill? Yes? No, check answer below block block pull off, Like that's literally what the captions?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what that DG's bumba claude, bumba claud.
Speaker 2: All right, question number two, I just go ahead, all right, Hey lex Andrea. I've been watching you guys channel on YouTube, and first off, I just want to say you ladies are absolutely stunny, very beautiful and watching you guys really makes me laugh and smile during the difficult times when I don't want to smile, So thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I've been single for seven years, but throughout those years I have had a lot of field relationships and situationships.
Speaker 1: I know having a man doesn't validate me.
Speaker 2: However, always being seen as good enough to have sex, but to have sex with but not good enough to settle down with as really taking a shot at my confidence and I don't know what to do or how to feel. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and as a grown woman, I just want to know how to get my confidence back and feel like a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: Can you help me stop having situationships?
Speaker 2: Come on, if men, if you desire a relationship and you desire commitment, and men are letting you know that that is not the same thing that they desire. Don't get them, No, pussy, don't take it further than the day. That's where you've been going wrong. See, because I'm sure you're a beautiful girl, I'm sure you have a lot to offer. But at the end of the day, men are opportunities. Men love pussy me, Men love pussy, and men need sex unlike women. A lot of the time, I feel like people say, oh, women need sex, women need sex, We can live without sex. Though I really truly feel there's certain men who can live without sex too, monks. Okay, I think it's certain men who don't put it on a pedestal, but it's very small.
Speaker 1: It's certain men don't put it on a pedestal, for sure.
Speaker 2: However, though I feel like most men, like, okay, I'm talking about men who value relationship, Yeah, yeah, who want to be in relationship. Okay, Because if we're talking about again, like I said, monks, people who have taken a vow of celibacy.
Speaker 1: Obviously that's different.
Speaker 2: But a man who is longing to be in a partnership, a man who is looking for a wife, men want sex, men literally, men in relationships. It has been statistically proven, men that are in relationships, men that are married, they need sex to thrive and to be able to go out into the world and do what they need to do.
Speaker 1: They look to their women when they come home to refuel.
Speaker 2: Them and.
Speaker 1: Recharge girls us and recharge them. So I think that.
Speaker 2: A lot of the time the conquest for men be sex. It ain't nothing wrong with that, But if that's not what you own, then quietly, cutely nip that shit in the bud and move on to the next nigga, move on to somebody who wants more from you than that. You have to be the person that's like, Okay, if he not making me feel like he wants something serious for me, I'm gonna cut this shit off and I'm not gonna give him sex, and I'm not gonna give him that satisfaction because if you give a man sex, you're playing into.
Speaker 1: It, and you can't be mad when you don't get what you want.
Speaker 2: If you didn't stand on business from jump knowing that you want commitment and not standing on commitment, that be the problem. And I'm not trying to be hard on you, but I'm just saying, if you want to settle down and that's what you want, then you have to move like somebody who wants to settle down and who knows what they want, and I can't be getting tricky. They gonna trick you up a little bit. I can agree with that because being somebody like I was in a situation with this guy that I had dated before, mister Cabo. I was in a situation where like when we first started going out, he was like, okay. He asked me like, okay, well, what are you looking for a ball out? I was like, honestly, I knew at that time. I was like I did want a man, I wanted partnership, but I was trying to be the cool girl and be like, oh, I'm just having fun, I'm outside, and he took that literal. So when shit played out, I was like, damn, you hurt my feelings. He was like, but this is what you told me. He was like, if I would have known you wanted this, I would one hundred percent gave it to you, Like that wouldn't have been a problem. So I think a lot of times women are so afraid to say what we want because we're trying to be so laid back. No first date if y'all have this conversation, what are your intentions? What are you looking for? Say what you want and be very vocal and hold out until you get that, and then they're showing you that they want the same thing. And she said it took a shot at her confidence. I just feel like it shouldn't take a shot at your confidence because a lot of the time, what people want in the space that they're in has nothing to do with you. It's absolutely about their own paths and the type of time and it they own. It shouldn't take any shot at your confidence because I'm sure you're beautiful, I'm sure you're smart, I'm sure you have a lot to add value to a relationship into the right men that just ain't the right men or the right situation. How a person feels about you says nothing about your character and how valuable you are, because the one person will treat you like shit, the next person will be like, oh my gosh, I just struck gold.
Speaker 1: What's some confidence? What sometimes they do?
Speaker 2: Because people ain't she I feel about people sometimes because you really trade It doesn't matter that her though, But I'm confident should be within yourself. How people feel about you shouldn't have an effect on how you feel because even though yeah, some people may be right about certain people that they are trash, but they don't feel that way because they're confident within themselves. So you don't need to look for any outside sources to make you confident.
Speaker 1: But I do have a question. So that was our advice.
Speaker 2: But I do have a question.
Speaker 1: You don't feel like trash? People suggest know they trash.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. That's the problem. So many people be like, oh, what a person's opinion to me? Let me it shouldn't matter. But what if you really trash? So I have something very important because I had went through something and that made me realize I got out of a situation because this person had did me so dirty and so wrong, and I finally was able to open my eyes and see. And I was so stuck in the place of you know what, Karma's gonna get him, Karma gonna shut him down, and he gonna see. And I was so wrapped up in the world and the universe getting at him so hard, and I'm not gonna lie. I don't know what's going on with this person. But somebody had updated me on him, which had pisced me off. But they were like, oh girl, he on vacation and he doing this in XYZ. So I'm like, you know what, maybe that person didn't get their karma. Maybe this person has moved on and they are extremely happy. But that's okay because that's a part of the healing process. Sometimes people do get they get back, but sometimes they really don't. Sometimes trash people they will hurt you and they will move on and live happy lives. The true thing about healing is that you cannot care and you cannot be concerned with that. But I didn't say nothing about to get back.
Speaker 1: I was just saying, do.
Speaker 2: Letting them know? Yeah, I let them know? But what does that do? Not letting them know? I'm just saying, do you think that that's a problem that like people be trash and may be feeling like they're not. It's not about you getting back at them, because at the end of the day, like that's stupid, that's childish, that's petty to waste your time. But what I'm saying is, but like it's so many people who go through like feeling like, well, I'm a great person, you know why I But guess what different things bring different things out of people. So this person may have been trash to me, but he may be a great person to that girl or that person. I don't know, but that's the part that's that I'm saying. That's why it's important to heal because I don't know how he's treating her. And I also don't care because maybe this person was bad to me, but he could be a great person or a friend. I had a friend who was trash to me, like we were talking about her earlier, but maybe she's a great friend to this other person. But the beauty about healing is I don't care. I let you know what you did to me, and I'll let you know how much of a fucked up person you were to me. All everything else, I'll just let go and I let god. So, yeah, you gotta tell people that they trash sometimes, but maybe that person was trashed to you. I don't know, different things. But you have to be okay with not caring as well. I think that's what it is, the best thing you can do. Let a person know how you feel and move on to heal. I agree, you know what I'm saying, because sometimes people want this karma. Oh the world gonna get you. But sometimes the world doesn't get that person. Sometimes it does. But the beauty about healing is I don't know if the world got back at you, but I also don't care. So that's what I was getting at as far as like, yeah, you gotta let people know they're trash. Sure, but that's more for you. They not gonna learn nothing because they don't care. They know how they did you right, that person that did they wrong, that did you wrong, they know what they did right. They're not oblivious to Oh I didn't know. They very much know. That's why I'm to the point now is I don't really tell people like, oh, you did some whole ship unless I really care about you, like cause sometimes like it'll be a situation where like you hurt my feelings, you really did not know. If you say, like you were talking about earlier, I was just saying my car got broken into. You didn't know that made me mad. People don't even know how I didn't bring it up. Well, you just no. But what I'm saying is you your intention wasn't to hurt me. Yeah, That's what I'm saying. So I say all that to say I was saying I didn't even say that. Shut that hell up. You know what I mean? Let me cross the T and dot my eye. Well, I was saying, maybe you might want have you to delete that port the list. I didn't never say nothing about the car you broken into. Oh it don't matter. No, I mean people know my come up. They know you don't know my stuggle, so so you can't feel my husband shout out. All right, booty, Okay, let's wrap this ship up. Let's wrap this shit up. Y'all know the vibes. Make sure y'all follow this on Patreon. Make sure y'all so go and shop mus Beauty Collection dot com. Make sure you get your lip glosses, your lip liners, your Matt Liqui lipsticks. Also Black Friday and Cyber Mondays coming up. I actually have some new products dropping. Wait, y'all, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: For Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Speaker 2: So yes, make sure that y'all stay tul Make sure y'all follow mus Beauty b E A U T y Y on Instagram. Follow lexis YouTube channel, love LEXP, follow my YouTube channel dre and the Call. And I know y'all have been It's I got a few more things I'm still trying to like tweak my logo and little y'all. Promise y'all, we gonna get it together cause y'all been blowing up my comments and every time I get on TikTok, y'all be like cause a lot of y'all are subscribed, So I appreciate y'all, but I promise it's coming with y'all. I shot the promo video for it sy'all TV, and it's so cute. So we're getting it together, yes, se y'all, and make sure y'all follow me on LTK.
Speaker 1: I'm always posting like my outfits and stuff, so y'all. That's it, thank y'all.
Speaker 2: What's the honest, y'all? Is s your girl xp Andy chagarl D're in the call and we are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle poor into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have and everything that we utilized into this one ebook. Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh uh. But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and give you all the direction you need to start your podcast today. Absolutely can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book, and it's gonna help you build your brand, and it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen years company. So make sure y'all had to poor Minds dot Com to purchase your e book or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poormonds dot com pour into your pod. My goodies, my goodies, my goodies, not my goodies. I gotta seek refutation for handling bras and all I need is need a few seconds more and then my lack sep late to bring my lack and I ain't coming back. And you can put a car right there on the truth. I ain't got nothing to prove, and you can ask anybody because they've seen me do it. Barricads are run right through them, used to them. So all the dirt you want, it's no use. They'll gonna have a benefit of fabulous room on her back picking out a basket of fruit.
Speaker 1: I love you, boo freaking Fedi love you too.
Speaker 2: Ha ha, you know how I do.
Speaker 3: You may look at me think and I'm just stay younger, But I'm not just the younger baby.
Speaker 2: This is one I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: Sex in down the spirit they're kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm not being in too dramatic.
Speaker 3: That's just so a gird I heaven.
Speaker 2: I bet you hey bet you thought of Patty? Got you while and bother cause I talk her.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for the goods, keep on looking toy, hey.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, come on, just because you drive a bins, I'm not going way home with you. You at getting on Naki or the cookie gone, No nurky, sex in the pending einwall draw you already. No, I'm not being into dramatic. That's the way I got head. You think, you say, trying to hit, but I'm not I'm not being into dramatic. It's just so good heavy. I bet you want the goodies. Bet you thought about it got you.
Speaker 3: All hot and bother because if you're looking for the goodies, keep on looking, because they say in the job, oh oh oh.
Speaker 2: So them hot but so young. Still got im looking at your tongue, so down little what you ain't got it all? Hey, shaty, you don't bad between bad. I'll show you a baddis bad when you pint bullet beating the baddies. I've working at it every since I came this twenty. I ain't quite there, but I'm getting better. Yeah, driv on effect. Let me tell it to you one muggies, my lord to do a sell a girl who I am? Ain't I hit it. I can't have a way.
Speaker 3: You weren't singuating that I'm hot, but these goodies, boy, I'm not just for many of the many men that's trying to get on top. No, you can't call me lea, and I don't want your number. I'm not changing stories. Just respect the plan I'm calling.
Speaker 2: Bet you want the goodies.
Speaker 3: Bet your thought about it got you while hot and bothered.
Speaker 2: We gotta get in the line, look cause they you ready dry, were finna hit that hole? You remember here we go? Yeah, because period, because they you hit it hole. Hear that, I said, hit it hole. Hey, look at these, Look at these that work. That's all right, that's all right. Them goodies, she got them goodies. Period. That was a karaoke for that dy