Speaker 1: All right, news, round up, information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, and say eight hundred and nine to four to one, Sean if you want to join us, we'll get to your calls coming up. Other news we haven't gotten to yet, and this is big news. Governor Tim Walls of Minnesota has withdrawn his bid dropped his bid for reelection in light of the massive conspiracy and fraud revelations that have taken place in a state.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Over the long vacation that I had, I had an opportunity to stay in contact with everybody. I am told what has been going on in Minnesota is just the tip of the iceberg, and the numbers of tens and if not hundreds of billions and dollars of waste, fraud, abuse, corruption is through the roof. Got a tip a hat to citizen journalist Nick Shirley. I mean a lot of his work went viral. For example, he visits to two daycare centers and he found no children. And meanwhile, our government was paying millions of dollars for quote daycare for kids that didn't exist at these daycare centers.
Speaker 2: Listen, We're going to a place called Maco Childcare, which actually has another childcare registered at the same address called Mini Childcare Center.
Speaker 3: So we should see lots of children as theres at this childcare centers, especially there's.
Speaker 2: Two in nine years. I've never seen a single child at this building right there.
Speaker 3: Oh, then, now we looks like we already got the Somali's coming.
Speaker 2: To They're coming the words out.
Speaker 3: Hello, is this your daycare?
Speaker 2: No, you didn't tell us Ryan, there are no children? Have you ever seen children at this childcare center?
Speaker 3: Shit, I don't doesn't know if she's ever seen a child here. All right, let's go to the next location. Now we're going to the next daycare center. How much money has this one generated?
Speaker 2: This one in fiscal year twenty twenty five fifty nine in fiscal year twenty twenty four one fifty nine thousand, seventy eight dollars, and in fiscally your twenty twenty three seven hundred and twenty seven thousand, three hundred and thirty six dollars.
Speaker 3: This next one is literally one block away, and this one's also generated nearly three million dollars in the past three years. And see if there's any children see if any of the buildings are open.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: All right, we've arrived to ABC Learning Center. All the windows are blocked out. Let's see if anybody is here. This door is locked.
Speaker 2: This facility is licensed for forty children, zero children. I've come by this place one hundred times. I've never seen a child here. Ever. Another thing I've ever seen is someone's standing outside smoking.
Speaker 3: What's crazy about this is that last daycare center is that green building right there, and the other daycare center right now is right here. These buildings should be operating as they're receiving literally millions of dollars. I knocked on the door, into my surprise, somebody actually answered the door. Hello, can we speak? I would like to check a child in the daycare? Can I speak to a manager? Where can I get paperwork to file.
Speaker 5: For my son?
Speaker 3: I wanted to put my son, Joey in daycare And after a few questions, the lady went silent. Looks like little Joey Shirley ain't going to daycare here.
Speaker 1: And then Nick Shirley visited a daycare center that was supposed to have seventy four kids. Seventy four It was empty.
Speaker 2: Listen now, we're going to Sweet Angel Childcare.
Speaker 3: We're in the middle of a strip mall here inside of this neighborhood.
Speaker 2: In fiscal year twenty twenty five, this facility, which shows its license for seventy four kids, was paid one point two six million dollars in tax money. And there are no kids, and all the facilities are the same way, all of them.
Speaker 3: Let's see if anyone opens. Yeah, let's see once again. I try to find a spot for my son Joey, and they would not open the door. I want to put my son Joey in daycare because I need a spot to put my son Joey. Yes, is this your daycare center?
Speaker 2: No, what's happened?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to put child in daycare, but all the daycare centers seem to be closed. No one's opening the doors.
Speaker 2: You work here, Oh yeah, let's help them. Where are the kids? Yeah, sends its license for seventy four children right here, State of Minnesota. Where are the kids? They got paid one point two six million dollars in fister. You're twenty twenty five. It says they have a capacity for seventy four children. We're when? No, when where are the kids? Right here? State of Minnesota website. You work here and you don't know. I don't know. I was dead before.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going.
Speaker 3: To going on?
Speaker 2: Were there any kids when you worked here? He's dead, he's dead. What's so many? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you worked here? Okay, well, and you're not out of any help?
Speaker 3: Can I put my son in a daycare here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can I speak with someone?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would like to see if I can put my son Joey here? Who is his son?
Speaker 2: Joey?
Speaker 3: My son Joey. Can I check out daycare center?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I'm going Do you put.
Speaker 3: Your kid here in this daycare?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 3: There is one child in there? Yeah, I would like to know if this is a legit business.
Speaker 1: These revelations resulting in Tim Walls now dropping his reelection bid. When I was away, Uh, Jason Chaffits was filling in, said my biggest he had James Comer on. He said, my biggest frustration is that people have been have not been held accountable and anyway. Chairman Comber Now is looking to bring in Tim Walls and he says that the governor cannot run from accountability anyway, Chairman Comber, good to have you back. Happy New year, sir.
Speaker 5: Happy Here sean massive fraud.
Speaker 1: Of taxpayer dollars occurred on Tim Wall's watch. He's either a complete sit in this staff are grossly incompetent. But he was warned by many whistleblowers, was he not?
Speaker 7: He was, And that's the problem he's got. It wasn't just that the fraud occurred. There's fraud that occurs every day and every level of government. The problem is these Democrat state employees in Minnesota have been warning and begging Tim Waltz and Keith Ellison, the Attorney General, to do something about it. They've been saying they are fraudulent daycare shearers. There are people receiving snap benefits that aren't legal citizens. They just the list goes on and on and on of the waste, fraud, abuse of the social programs in Minnesota, and that all along the way, there were employees that warned people in Minnesota, and Tim Waltz turned to blind eye. So the problems he's got, obviously his political career has been ruined. And you know that's some level of accountability that he's you're dropping out of the governor's race. But the fact that he, according to the whistleblowers, knew about it, I think that puts him in legal peril. And he can drop out of the governor's race, he can resign from the governor's office, but he's still going to have to answer to why he did not respond earlier to the countless claims from state employees who blew the whistle about this Somali fraud.
Speaker 1: Now you are calling on both Tim Walls and the Attorney General Keith Ellison to provide documents, communications, and records about widespread fraud. I assume you've subpoena those.
Speaker 7: Before you can do a subpoena, you have to give him every effort to comply with your request. We have teed it up for a subpoena they if they don't respond after Wednesday our hearing with our first Somali hearing, then they will receive subpoenas. We're doing everything by the book so that we can win in court. I fully expect Tim Waltz and Keith Ellison to testify and from the House Oversight Committee UH in a few weeks. So we've got a hearing on Wednesday where we're going to bring in local office holders and state office holders in Minnesota and start building a case for warrants for the Department of Justice and other agencies to be able to go in. Just because one guy put on Twitter the obvious that you know these learning centers can't even spell learning right and there aren't any kids going to these acres, you still have to have more evidence to get warrants to go into all these offices. So we're we're working to ensure that the legal framework is met to where when when these people are brought in uh, that they're not kicked out of court on some technicality. We're doing everything we can to do it the right way to hold these people accountable. And I'll say this Sean uh Pam bonding in the Department Justice, they've I've been investigating this for several months and they've arrested over a dozen people already. So I think you're going to see a lot of people finally in hancoffs wasting our tax dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, we have noticed in particular, especially in Minnesota, and apparently there's a Somali community in Ohio where it happens to be widespread in this community. Some people say, oh, this is racist, but it is this this, But we're also learning that this is far more widespread as well in very liberal states. I'm hearing New York State is going to probably be exposed next in California is going to be exposed as having widespread fraud. I mean, what are we looking at here? How potentially how much money is is that is being wasted?
Speaker 7: Well, we know, for fact, there were billions billions in Minnesota. That's that's not a big state. And when you're talking about billions of dollars in federal social funds that were completely you know, spent fraudulently, that's a significant percentage of the overall welfare budget for the state of Minnesota. We're starting to get papers in and whistleblowers coming forward in Illinois, in California, in Ohio, and in Maine. So and it's all in the Somali community. So you know, at first, glant Sean it appears this could be a very organized criminal network. Because it's it. I don't think it's limited to Minnesota, but Minnesota was ground zero because there are so many more Somali's in Minnesota than all the other states combined. But we're going to hopefully depend on more whistle blowers to come forward. That's the key to a congressional investigation working out in the end. You have to have whistle blowers like the irs whistleblowers that came forward in the Biden investigation. These state employees in Minnesota are providing us in formation and the information not only proves Sean that there was widespread fraud, but it appears that Waltz and Ellison knew about it. Now they're going to be given due process. That's why they need to show up with their future subpoena in the Oversight Committee in a few weeks. They need to show up the dependencels because we're giving them an opportunity to have due process. But the evidence doesn't look good. That's far with the fact that both the governor and Attorney General were warned multiple times over several years that this was taking place.
Speaker 1: Are you hearing about any potential involvement of congress Woman Omar Well.
Speaker 7: Everyone's saying that, you know, the Department Justice is going to have to look into her, and you know how when the Department Justice looks into members of Congress, we're seeing that with the last administration, they're going to have to make sure they do everything right. But it shouldn't be hard. I'm not allowed to suppeo financial records for a member of Congress. The Ethics Committee can. I'm going to be talking to those guys tomorrow in Washington.
Speaker 8: D C.
Speaker 7: Because all they have to do is the poena her bank records, and you know you can ask her get her under oath, she should be asked in a committee hearing. I feel like there will be some of my colleagues that will ask Omar in a public setting this week whether or not she had anything or any knowledge or receive any funds from this. So she's going to be put on the spot this week. It'll be interesting to see if she shows up for her committee hearings, but she will be put on the spot, and then you know, you know, either the Department Justice or the Ethics Committee is going to have to look at her bank records to see. Obviously, the reports of her network going from zero to several million dollars looks suspicious, so she's.
Speaker 1: Not several I think I read over thirty did you not read the same number?
Speaker 7: Well, the financial disclosure forums are very broad. They'll say, do you have between one million and five million? So if you have something that's worth one point two million, I have the farm lands were worth one or two millions, you have to check between one and five million. So the range on that it's hard to uphend. But here's what I know, Sean. She didn't have anything when she came to Congress. She had a networth of it wasn't even zero, it was below zero. So now she's without now, according to her own financial disclosure form, worth several million dollars at the very least, it could be thirty million, or it could be six millions. Well, even if it's six me and where did that come from? Because she makes the same salary I do. You don't make you know, enough money to accumulate that much wealth just on a congressional salary.
Speaker 1: Well are you are you able to work outside jobs? Now she write a book, You're not, No, I know there would be there would be no other sources of I guess the only other way that that might have happened is did she inherit any amount of money that we know of?
Speaker 7: That's right, He's going to have to answer that. No, one's no, she hasn't done any media, She hasn't been doing any tweeting. She used to be an avid tweeter. She's kind of gone underground, and to me, that's that makes it that makes her look even more guilty. But I think that this week when she goes back to Congress, we're all going to be there in the morning. I feel like there will be at least the Fox News media outlets hounding her asking about where wealth came from.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you joining us and always keeping us in the loop, Congressman James Calmer, Happy New Year, my friend. Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 9: Thanks Sean eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Here we have Edwin in California, Gavin Newsom's United Socialist Utopia. What's up, Edwin? How are you?
Speaker 5: How are you? Sewan? Good to meet you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to touch something that pretty much all Republicans have missed. Basically, I'm Hispanic and I was watching back in twenty fourteen when Barack Obama lost Congress. Don't quote me exactly the date, but he said it was slacking and basically hark Uramas was on when he was the only and he stated that they had done nothing for us, so we stayed home, we didn't vote. That's what he said. And then next thing, you know, he's saying, well, i have a meeting with Barack Obama and I'm going to take lea Mecha and the Chicao movement, which set warning signs down my spine because I have a CD where there's a professor in New Mexico and he's one of the leaders of Lamecha and stated the Democrats are a bunch of euramasons.
Speaker 8: They don't know that if they led another ten to twenty million illegals in they would become the dominant party, just like California being dominated by the new Hispanic vote, that they would never lose another election. And that same week, to my heart, that same week, Barack Obama opened the borders. And so I wish you would investigate that.
Speaker 1: You know, look, I can tell you that maybe has been the thinking of themmocrats. What I have been seeing all around the world is a reaction among you know, various people from various countries, Hispanic Americans, people from the Cuban American community, Venezuelan American community celebrating what has happened here because they've lived under the tyranny of Hugo Chavez and Maduro and the Castro Brothers, et cetera. In Cuba. There's no doubt that Cuba today is hanging in the balance and probably is on the verge of falling itself without the help of Venezuelan energy. I don't see there's a lining and gladiator where Marcus Aurelias is, I'm not sure it will survive the winter. And he was talking about the Empire of Rome. I'm not sure Cuba will survive the winter. They're in deep political trouble because of the poverty.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I know Michael Moore thinks they have the best healthcare system in the world. Meanwhile it was one of the worst healthcare systems in the world. And that is the failure of communism, statism, collectivism, redistributionism. That that is the predictable failure. And that's going to be on the ballot this year because you know, the Party of Mamdani and the Party of AOC and Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas, that's where they would take that Democratic Party and they do control the party, the Party of Basmin Crockett Trump.
Speaker 5: God bless Donald Trump because he is saving South America. And like Reagan did Latin America and Central America. So Sandinistas were taking over Ol Salvador, la Junta of Adolpha Mohana was handing it over to communism. And as he saved Central America, Donald Trump just saved South America.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is our own hemisphere here, and we're talking about an illegitimate dictator indicted in our country six years ago, a drug trafficker, narco terrorist, illegitimate leader. And it is there's going to be an opportunity for the people of Venezuela to do a reset where and I'll never forget I mentioned it earlier. Jorge Ramos goes and he's in Venezuela and he sees people eating out of a garbage truck. A country with this type of wealth, these natural resources should be every Venezuelan should be wealthy and happy and prosperous and rewarded in the blessing that the natural resources offer that country, and just the opposites happened because of corruption. Anyway, I appreciate you, thanks for checking in in eight hundred and nine four one, Seawan, if you want to be a part of the program, Greg and Virginia, Greg, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Hey? Sean, so honored talk to you. First of all, Donald Trump, the President has done everything in my wish list that I've been wishing for the last twelve years. But I want to bring up political Islam and neo marxistem and the alliances in the towns and mandamis course an example of that. And I heard one of his menuon say, we have to rethink housing, especially for white families. And I didn't grow up in that kind of America, and I think it's clear and present danger to our country.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me by it?
Speaker 1: I said specifically, Yeah, I can hear you. Find he said specifically that he wanted higher taxes on white New York City residents. I'm like, wow, that's pretty remarkable.
Speaker 9: This is a This is a clear and present danger. The alliance between this political islamis and I want to be blunt about it, and the neo Marxists, and you know, people say, oh, that's a general term, but no, it's creeping up here in Virginia big time. In the city I live, Charlotteville. They want to do things like that. They've got all kinds of San Francisco East policies kind of happen here. And then we lost to the Democrats this go around. But chip Roy has some bills to alos sharia law, and I think this should be implemented. I hate to see him leave Congress, but he's going to be a hope the attorney general in Texas, and his bills ought to be really looked at and passed with sharia law, and I think we need to go after care. And of course Trump has done everything in my wishlist on the border. But the bottom line is is that if this alliance between these radicals takes place, we're going to lose the country and the Democrats foement it, and I'm sick and tired of it.
Speaker 1: If you watch Western Europe, for example, they have allowed basically unchecked immigration from around the globe. Okay, I believe they, like the US, needs a set of standards. They need to check and make sure people don't have radical associations. They should have a health check, people should not move to a new country and put it be a financial burden for the people of that country, and then there's something called assimilation. You know, the idea that Great Britain has allowed groups of people not to assimilate, I think is going to cause great conflict and harm down the road, which is why it is unfathomable to me that they've allowed Sharia courts to emerge. And it's not just one or two, it's like eighty or ninety. And you see the same thing happening throughout the rest of Europe as well. There's not been assimilation. And without that, you basically have a society within a society and you have you know, Sharia law for example. It is it contradicts Western values, period end of sentence. It is a theocracy and we see the manifestation of it in many countries in the Middle East, and people want to bring those values with them, and their goal would be to transform the countries that they move to into the countries that they came from. And that's something we've got to be very careful of in this country. Anyway, Appreciate the call, Jerry Connecticut. Next Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hey, Sean, I was calling about this. I'll call her dingbat this sea weaver. The Tenant director underneath Mondami and a lot of people have focused on the racial aspect of this sort of anti white comments, but I want to focus on this from the point of view of Islamic law. I'm not Islamic, but my understanding is like most religions, it condemns theft, it condemns stealing, and from the Mondamie administration to basically steal private property by oh, we're changing your relationship with your property. It's just another word for stealing. And where I'm going with this is I think Islamic clerics and Islamic scholars need if Mondami's going to run around waiving the Quran, they need to be very clear and very public that his policies of stealing private property are not are not in.
Speaker 1: Let me quote Mom Donnie's tenant director, woman by the name I think you pronounce it, Seal Weaver quote, we will transition from treating property as an individual good to a collective good. White especially will be impacted. Now that sounds like racism to me, but put that aside. I thought we judge people according to the content of the character, and private property rights are paramount in a free society, is it.
Speaker 6: Not, Well, they're not only in a free in any society other than a communist society. And this is your Your prior caller talked about what Melanie Phillips called the coming Green Red alliance, and that's that's certainly true. But here already we have a case of conflict that that's stealing and by calling it, you know, re repurposing your property, whatever phrase they're going to use. Again, the race part is important, but the stealing part is at the heart of this. And I think it's really incumbent upon Islamic scholars and clerics to say this stealing of your property, whether it's you know, predominantly whites or I think she used the term POC people of color, it is against Islam. And Mandami smears Islam when he talks about stealing people's property in the name of whatever it is, social justice, whatever they call it this week. So I really would like to see Islamic scholars come out and condemn this taking of private property and by calling it.
Speaker 1: Getting away with all of this. And there was a pull out when I was off on vacation that showed that fifty six percent of New York City residents support all of this collectivism. If you will socialism, whatever name you give it, whatever manifestation it takes on, and it should put chills down the spine of Americans. Now this there's broader implications here, and that is this is the new Democratic Party. This is why Chuck Schumer will not criticize the likes of Mumdani publicly. This is why you know AOC is in full compliance and Bernie Sanders, you know, are so close to Mamdani. This is now the Democratic Party defined. This is what's on the ballot this year. And I'm telling everybody this will be the most important midterm election in your lifetime because all progress will stop and we will be a nation that comes to a screeching halt as Democrats weaponize, politicize Congress to the point that they will try to incapacitate any constitutional powers that Donald Trump has and it'll be impeachment after impeachment after impeachment. This election will matter. And I'm telling everybody right now, you know our first show of the year, buckle up, get ready, get involved, and you got to make it too big to rig. And that means that you've got to vote for your congressman, your senator, if your senator is up and make sure the president maintains a majority. This Supreme Court decision that we are waiting as it relates to jerry mandering, redistricting, et cetera, et cetera. This is going to have an impact on the future of the country because Democrats they have jerry mandered this country to death. Appreciate the call we have. We have a minute here, are going to give it to Richard and Alabama. Richard, you have one minute, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: Hey Sean.
Speaker 10: I am livid, like a lot of Americans about a fraud that's gone on in Minnesota and.
Speaker 4: The disruption that.
Speaker 10: Politicians are bringing in. And the Constitution requires that the president must be a native born citizen. I think that same standard should apply to members of Congress. I think we need to pass a constitutional amendment that requires members of Congress to be native born.
Speaker 1: I think you probably have a hard time passing it because, first of all, the constitutional amendment is hard in and of itself.
Speaker 9: I think there's energy for it.
Speaker 4: I think that it was necessary at the beginning of the nation to allow people naturalized to be in Congress, but now it's not relevant anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, look, you can make the case. It's not at the top of my priority list honestly at this moment because it takes so many years to get that accomplished. But I hear what you're saying. Especially, I just want to know that some of the members of Congress are actually here legally, and I think there's legitimate questions that need to be answered for sure. Anyway, appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. And that's going to wrap things up for today. We have the opposition leader Maria Corrino. Machado is going to join us on Hannity tonight. Also the Attorney General Pam Bondi Steven Miller, who's expected to take a bigger role in all of this. He will join us Tom Cotton tonight The Legality with Jonathan Turley Hannity back nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, the most important midterm in your lifetime. Thanks for being with us, have a great day. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.