Speaker 1: Hello, everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joining this Friday morning by Pat fitz Morris and by Derek Brown. Fellas. It is week fourteen, Dee bro I talked a little bit about this with Fitz on yesterday's show with ericson. But how are you lining up here in the final week of the regular season for most fantasy leagues? Are you not to make the playoffs? Do you have a number of do or die games this week? How you looking good?
Speaker 2: Man? I got a few teams that are unfortunately dealing with the bye week issues. I got a lot of Jane Daniels. I think my biggest reaction right now is honestly like staring at my best ball teams, and I have so many that are on the cusp of like advancing like third to second place or right on, Like I could really use Jane Daniels playing this week.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh yeah, we we were talking to today. Fitz is taking a beating from bye weeks in scott Fish Bowl this week, So yeah, hoping to admit I'm a.
Speaker 2: Little better than he is in terms state in our Fantasy Pros league. One of those I think it's the Rafael League. I legit, I think I'm starting. My entire starting lineup is almost all waiver wire guys, because I didn't look at my weeks, and almost everybody in my starting lineup is on BUYE.
Speaker 1: This week, we've got our content team league, that fourteen teamer, and I've got Lamar, and it's you know, you don't have a backup quarterback and these these rosters are so long. So I went to pick somebody up. And then I realize that our playoffs actually start this week, and I got a buy so I didn't need to pick up a replacement we quarterback. So that flex very very fortunate. It was not a flex, it was lucky. I was surprised to find this out.
Speaker 2: Oh it was kind of a flex. Oh well I had to go get a quarterback. Oh well, I'm missing I gotta BUYE.
Speaker 1: I mean I had to get draft I guess, but like that's not a league that we're like, you know, putting too much time and effort into. So I will I will call it luck more than anything else. I can admit that this is our Friday show. We're gonna run through some key questions here for week fourteen, and all of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. Quick reminder that if you're juggling multiple fantasy football teams and feeling overwhelmed as you get to the fantasy playoffs, Fantasy Pros will help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pro's Multi League Assistant, you can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with the Multi League Assistant at fantasypros dot com slash my Playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app fits. Let's start with you here on the Sunday Slate Panthers at Eagles, Bryce Young looking the best he ever has at the NFL level recently. Which other player in this offense benefits the most for fantasy managers? With Young looking more capable.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, Chewba Hubbard. Just improved play from Bryce Young means longer drives, more plays, more scoring opportunities for Hubbard and when it gets down to it or Chewba Hubbard is still really the only remember the Panthers I want to start, especially at this time of year in do or die fantasy games. I just I don't want to start Adam Thielen in a playoff game. I don't want to start Xavier Lagett in a playoff game.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: Bryce Young has been better, but he has still thrown multiple touchdown passes in only one of his nine games this season. I don't really want to play anyone from this passing game this week in a really nasty matchup against the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think, de bro? Is it Chuba Hubbard just because you know, rising tide lift all boats? Or is it a guy like Adam Felon who had a really nice game with Bryce Young last week?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think Chuba Hubbard is definitely a player we need to talk about here. Looking at he's because he's still I know, people look at the box scors, they're not gonna look at the snaps and stuff like that. He's still the workhorse in this backfield. So let's not get intwisted. Jonathan Brooks. His role increased last week, but this offense being better overall is gonna both raise the ceiling on the floor weekly for Cuba Hubbard. But I'll give some shine to the pass catchers, man. I mean, having competent quarterback play is obviously going to help. And you know, not only just for this week, but looking at this from uh because when I looked at this question, where I kept like going back to the dynasty angle for this and saying, Okay, this gives some actual credence to Okay, what could Xavierly get do down the stretch or Jatavian Sanders and what are our thoughts going to be going into the offseason about them?
Speaker 1: Bryceton did have a decent game against the Chiefs. Does that give you, guys any extra confidence? Because this is a very tough matchup right, Like Philly is this insane defense, especially the last several weeks, they've been, you know, possibly the best defense in football. The fact that we saw him doing you know, it's not like he you know, set the world on fire, but had a really good game for his standards against Kansas City. Does that give you any extra confidence fits against Philly?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 3: And again, like Cuba is the only guys that we're considering. And to Deebro's point, people seem to be freaking out about Cuba this week, but he did out snap Jonathan Brooks I think fifty five to fifteen last week, and Brooks just happened to get touches on nine of those fifteen snaps, so it looked like he was more involved than he really was. In reality, it's not to say Cuba is guaranteed of having a good fantasy day against this Eagles defense that's been playing so well under Vic Fangio. But I should ask you, Warmer, are you going to be upset if the Panthers have a better offensive showing this week against the Eagles than the Ravens did last week?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would say. But first of all, debrou please note it on the calendar that I didn't mention the Ravens. Fitz did.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was in the gas lighting in a gas lighting fashion, which I am totally on board with.
Speaker 1: I consider doing a bit of like first key question, what are the Ravens going to do over the bye week, just to annoy you? But I decided not to do that, and then and then fitz Brider home anyway, No, honestly, I mean that was just it was just one of those games where everything goes wrong and obviously, like when when Justin Tucker is missing two field goals at an extra point, like, ooh, this is it's just not your day.
Speaker 3: So sorry, I kild because I love Orman. Hey, your team is not going to lose this week. My team has already lost, so you're one up on me.
Speaker 1: I can't decide which week the Ravens have a better chance of not losing. This week against the bye week or next week against the Giants. It feels about the same in my opinion. I shouldn't have said that, because now if it does come back to bipen, it's been really bad. All right. Anyways, I do have a second question on this game, and I just want to ask, kind of for fun, how high would the over underhaf to be set Debro for you to not take the over on Saquon rushing yards this week?
Speaker 2: So from a betting perspective, I don't want to touch this at all because dude, his line right now is at ninety nine point five and the over is juiced the last time I looked at it to minus one seventy. So first of all, I don't want to touch this line, but like and I've.
Speaker 1: Said that, is that an unreasonable line give? And what He's like, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's really not like I was gonna say, like, you'd have to push this line for me not to like theoretically not take the over. I mean, he's averaged one hundred almost one hundred and twenty five rushing yards per game, So like in this matchup, you'd had to push that line, assuming say we got a minus one ten, I'd have to see that line like somewhere at like one oh probably one ten, one twelve to not want to hit the over for it. But maybe I'm just crazy, Fitz.
Speaker 1: Would it have to be for you?
Speaker 3: So when I looked at this number on DraftKings last time I checked, it was one hundred and thirteen point five, and I did not bet the over on that, just because I'm concerned that maybe the Eagles decide to give U Saquan a little bit of arrest early in the second half of this one. But I was wondering what it would take for me to actually bet the under on saquon what that number would need to be for me to want to hit the under. I think it would probably have to be something like one hundred and twenty eight and a half for me to actually consider betting the under.
Speaker 2: Would it have to be plus money, Fitzy, or would you hit it at like my minus one ten if you guys, yeah, if it.
Speaker 3: Was, if it was like minus the usual minus one fifteen, I think I still bet under at one twenty eight point five.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a massive number.
Speaker 3: But obviously it's the best running back in the game going against the worst run defense in the game.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of the conversation we used to have with the the Cooper Cup receiving yardage lines, like Okay, well we're not gonna go to the over, right, But I mean it just keeps hitting yeap.
Speaker 1: His rushing totals since Week seven one hundred and seventy six, hundred and eight hundred and fifty nine sixty six, one hundred and forty six, two hundred and fifty five hundred and seven, and now he gets the Panthers. I mean, I just the number cannot possibly be too high.
Speaker 2: I've got a I've got a good little offshoot question here at worm y'all. Remember the conversation that Nick Sirianni had on the sideline with Saque about like, do you want to pull you out? This is the most rushing yards you've ever had? If to Fitzi's point, would they pull him out of the game even if they were just crushing the Panthers or do you see them running it up because they want to get him like to the league record rushing yards with the season. I think they keep him in, But that it's makes a good question.
Speaker 1: I mean, on the one hand, Saquon, well, I'm sure he would like to get to that mark. He like you said, there was that clip like he's a team player and you know, wants to give other guys to a shine. Having said that, like you're now close enough to the end of the season where it's like it feels like a much more atteainable goal. Like first half of the year, it's like, okay, yeah, well was he really going to get there? Now? It's like you're like a month, like a really good month away from history. So I actually that's a really good Callity, bro, what do you think that it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he have like contract incentives tied to yardage because I know they're not tied to touchdowns because he was a smart Probably.
Speaker 1: I haven't bet I haven't looked at his contract.
Speaker 3: But I mean, if they're smart, they don't leave him in because this team has serious championship designs.
Speaker 4: Like last I checked.
Speaker 3: The futures odds for winning the Super Bowl, Lions were the favorites, and then it was the Chief, Spills and Eagles in a three way tie.
Speaker 1: I think if he's like over one hundred, they're probably not pushing it. If he's at like a low number, that maybe knocks him off pace. Maybe they like toy with the idea, but I mean fits is correct. The smart thing to do would be to not think about that at all in approaching this game. But so he does have a good.
Speaker 2: History incentives and stuff like that, Like he's got I'm looking at it right now. So a quarter of a mill for plus fifteen hundred scrimmag yards, another quarter of a mill for plus two thousand scrimmage yards, and then some other ones that are better tied to like if they get at the conference championship and win, if they win the Super Bowl, or if he's an All Pro and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I would guess that he'd be more motivated by the idea of setting the rushing record than he would like like he makes enough money or not that he would want to make more money, But like I would think that the motivating factor would be, you know, history or not. But let's go to the next game, Jets at Dolphins, which Jet coming off a poor game has a better chance of bouncing back in Miami, deebra, I'll start with you, Garrett Wilson or Breese Haw.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Garrett Wilson because right now, as we're recording this, I'm gonna know if Breesehall plays this week, considering he's you know, banged up with a knee issue. But I mean, honestly, even if we assume Breese Hall is healthy and he's gonna play plays normal role, I'm still gonna pick Garrett Wilson. Miami has had a very good run defense for most of the season. I mean, look, they just shut down Josh Jacobs. I think they're gonna do the same thing to this run game. M Garrett Wilson. I mean, look, he's gonna get the targets. I think the coverage matchup leans a little bit more in his favor. So I'm gonna take Wilson here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good point. I made the outline a little earlier in the week this week, and you know he hasn't practiced in the days since then, so it obviously is not trending in the right direction for Breesaw or are they playing tool at fantasypros dot Com actually only gives him a twelve percent chance to play, So it's it's a good point. That's that's a little actually even more negative than I had expected, so that that's pretty low based on this this practice stuff fits what do you think a just kind of about Bresaw in general, but be if you were to play, who would you like better in the matchup?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if Paul plays, he's probably not going to get twenty carries in five catches. It would be a lighter day for him with Brailan Allen making more significant contributions. So Garrett Wilson and I know he's had like three clunker games in a row as of now, but it wasn't that long ago that he was on fire. Over a five game stretch from Week five to Week nine, he had forty catches, four hundred and seventy two yards, and four touchdowns and it was the wide receiver one in fantasy scoring over that stretch, so not too far fetch to expect to bounce back from Garrett Wilson after a couple of bad games. But then again, I think Aaron Rodgers has been under two hundred passing yards in three straight and it just seems like this offense is coming off the rails.
Speaker 2: He's getting the volume. I mean, six targets, eight targets, ten targets. Just Aaron Rodgers sucks.
Speaker 1: Let's pivot then on this question, because of the injury with Hall, where are you guys ranking Braylan Allen this week?
Speaker 3: Ooh, I mean right now, I've I've still got him like in the thirties because I'm ranking Breece Hall as if he's going to play. But if he doesn't practice, Yeah, if we don't see Hall practicing on Friday, I will vault Braylen Allen into I don't know, somewhere in RB two territory mid range to low end RB two.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna put him exactly where I have Breece Hall at at RB sixteen as we're all put Brayln Allen.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Falcons at Vikings. We got a revenge game narrative here from Kirk cousins. But I want to ask about Kyle Pitts, who has six receptions and ten and a half Fantasy points total since he had that big game in Week eight. That's total ten and a half Fantasy points. And by the way, four of those receptions came in one game, so the other games combined, he has two receptions since Week eight. Why isn't he ranked even lower than tight end fourteen in ECR this week?
Speaker 3: Fits probably because people don't have immense faith in the likes of Pat Fryarmouth, Cole Kamets, Noah Gray, and Mike Kasicki Grant Calcatar, guys ranked below him. But I get the premise of your question, where like I have Kyle pits ranked tight end fifteen and really don't want to play him against Minnesota this week. He said six catches for seventy five yards over his last four games, and fifty five of those seventy five yards came in one game. So he's just been kind of a non factor, not really playing on every down anymore, just sort of obvious passing downs.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, I mean, he.
Speaker 3: Is just stopped producing on anything close to a reliable basis.
Speaker 2: Debra, Uh, Yeah, I echo all of it's these points here, and I will say I have Kyle Pits at tight end eighteen this week. I do not want to play him. I have and this is assuming Dalton Kin Kay does not play this week. I have Dawson Knox, Jake Ferguson, Grant cal Katara, and Juwan Johnson and Pat friarm Youth all ranked over Kyle Pitts. I've already bet the under on Kyle Pitts's receiving yardage. I was actually kind of, like really happily surprised how high it was, because one, he is coming off a season low forty one percent of the snaps. So if it's he talked about, he's not playing, it's not even on like just every down. He's not even playing on even half the snaps. But he has been allergic to catching passes against too high coverage and Minnesota runs that at the highest rate in the freaking NFL. Kyle Pits versus too high coverage zero point nine to five yards per route run not good. Eleven point five percent first reach here not good. There is no way I want to play Kyle Pitts this week. If it burns me, it burns me. I will stream any one of those guys over Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 1: Man, what a what a fall from great I really was like going into the season. I'm willing to give him one more chance. And it's just outside of that, like a couple weeks stretch that was kind of fun. In the middle of the year, it's just spinning Samuel Tamil. So that's really sad. Pointing. The NFL season is rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that hasn't changed this season. DraftKings Sportsbook and official sportsbook partner of the NFL, is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line, and gallop sixty yards to score. We don't care how they get them. We just want to bet on touchdowns, and DraftKings is the best place to do it. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player scoring a touchdown. Go to the DraftKings sports Book gap and make your pick. Tons of teams on buy six to be in fact in Week fourteen, and tons of big spreads in the games we do get, but there is at least one standout matchup on Sunday Night Football with the Chargers in Kansas City. Chiefs laying four points at home against Justin Herbert and Company should be a super fun matchup. Odds and lines are subject to change on those but whichever game you bet, here's the reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with DraftKings sports Book the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings sports Book gap and use code Fantasy pros. That's Code Fantasy pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins when he betes five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age and eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: I said there's at least one standout matchup that we get on Sunday Night football. We did have another one last night, which we didn't really talk about at the top of the show, but what a great Thursday night game. It's so nice when Thursday it like has a ton of hype and then actually lives up to it. I know, fits maybe you were less happy watching that game given the outcome, but really fun back and forth and give us some good At discourse, we were talking before the show about Dan Campbell going forward on fourth just for the listeners to hear, Deebra, what do you think about that call?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm with it, man, I mean Dan camp Well basically said, look, if this is what our division title comes down to, I'm putting the ball in the hands of my guys and that's how I'm gonna roll with it. And I've got nothing against that, like analytics not yes, No, I mean FITZI. I'm gonna I'm gonna turn this over to FITZI because I think he brought up an even better point of or maybe it was you worm whoever said that it was not even the most egregious fourth down call that he made in the whole freaking game, Like, I think that's the better point here, Like I have no issues with what he did at the end of the game. None.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think Dan Campbell definitely toes the line between aggression and recklessness. And I know, you know, Fantasy Twitter celebrates the aggression, and I had no problem with that call. I think if you looked at like the expected value of that call going forward versus kicking the field goal, it was it was probably a pretty close call between what was the technically the right move, but going for it earlier on his own thirty yard line, I mean, and then pairing that with kind of a questionable called by Ben Johnson on that wide run by Jamiir Gibbs, sort of an all or nothing running play when you only need one yard. I thought that was veering into reckless territory. And we saw the recklessness last year in the NFC Championship game against the forty nine ers, like as chewing the field goal opportunity, and you know a lot of Lions fans were upset with Dan Campbell about that. So yeah, I mean he's going to he's going to be aggressive. We've seen that. But you just hope that he stays on the aggressive side of the line and doesn't veer into recklessness. But I couldn't be too disappointed with the Packers. I thought they played a really good game. But you have to play a great game to beat the Lions in their building, and they fell short of playing a great game.
Speaker 1: By the way, on that game, do we have interest in Tim Patrick moving forward? The rest of the way, is a guy to add for the fantasy playoffs?
Speaker 3: I don't think we can rely on the target counts. That's yeah, I agree with that. I mean it's just like we're not even I don't know if even a'man Ross Saint Brown investors are entirely happy with the target counts they've been getting. So Tim Patrick, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If there were better matchups upcoming, then I would say maybe you put him on the flex radar. But against the Bills, the Bears, the forty nine ers. It's not like I think we're gonna have better options. I think the question is warranted. But for me, it was very disappointing because I was a week early on Patrick Lake in the Thanksgiving primer. I was like, oh, yeah, versus deep passing, and then he goes out and he doesn't catch the INDs on target, and then I watch him catch you tuddies versus.
Speaker 1: I've always liked Patrick. I'm happy to see him.
Speaker 3: He is a great That is one of the cool stories of twenty twenty four that this guy who's had multiple season ending injuries in training camps and now he's making like important catches in December for a team with Super Bowl aspirations.
Speaker 4: Like really good story.
Speaker 2: He's one of the guys where it's like if if at the end of the year, you know the line, do the thing and they get the super Bowl title and and he's one of the guys where we're like, you know what, I really wanted that guy to get a ring, Like I'm happy about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Deebro, do you want to take ten seconds to gush about Christian Watson?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're gonna set me up.
Speaker 1: Sure, dude, ten seconds.
Speaker 2: I just look. I keep seeing it every single week, and we got we got it this week. Boys, give Christian Watson a lot of targets and let's mess around and find out. And the Packers did, and Christian Watson like, yes, okay, the fumble was not great. Okay, that's fine, trying to make a big play, making big plays. And I think the bigger thing like we need to take away from this is also in the same conversation, Jayden Reid flopping is a problem in the sense of in the context of this offense. The scary thing about Reid moving forward is he's not playing in two wide sets and in this run heavy version of the Packers, that's making a big difference in his volatility week to week. So while I want to give a lot to Watson, awesome game, love him, there's also a lot of scary stuff about Jane Reid.
Speaker 1: By the way, I know we're going a little long in this game in the middle of the show, but I just also wanted to ask, because it was a really fun game. Josh Jacobs, where are we going to rank him next year? If he finishes the way he has been. He has been a top six running back in half PPR, scoring in five of his last six games, and that's kind of assuming he's going to be there this week with the three touchdowns, so maybe this week he goes lower. Obviously, right now he's number one because only one game has happened, but even leading up to this game where he just said three touchdowns, in Week eight, he was RB two, Week nine, he was RB twenty one, then he had a bye, then he was RB five, RB two, RB six, and then three touchdowns last night. He's been awesome. Way like I expected him to be pretty good in Green Bay. I didn't expect him to be this good.
Speaker 3: Fits I know Deebro and I were both sort of worried that Matt Lafleur has traditionally not been a one running back guy and that maybe he would kind of turn Jacobs into like a committee back.
Speaker 4: Obviously it hasn't been the case.
Speaker 3: Jacobs is getting all the work and man, this guy is just built to take a pounding like he is different, man Like, he is really tough, one of the best inside runners I think in the league, if not the best, just because this guy can pick his way through traffic.
Speaker 4: So well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just the fit could not be better in this offense. And I'll probably have him inside RB one territory next year, probably somewhere in the RB eight to RB twelve range.
Speaker 4: I would guess.
Speaker 1: Each week it's it might be something different, right, like six since Week seven, in every game he's had either ninety five rushing yards or at least five targets in the passing game, or multiple touchdowns, and in some of the weeks multiple those things are true. But I mean it's just there. There's always some path to him providing for you in fantasy. He hasn't been lower than RB twenty five since Week three. That's the only week of the season he has been, you know, beyond that mid twenties point. So just a high floor and a high ceiling and looking like a league winner. Honestly, the way he's been playing the last month, so awesome to see for Josh Jacobs. One of many running backs as we've talked about all season, in new new teams. You know, Sakua and Derrek, Henry, Josh Jacobs, they're all crushing it. It's super cool to see. Honestly. All right, let's go to Jags at Titans. A lot debro is being made of this being a Calvin Ridley revenge game. Are you buying that narrative? I am buying in the narrative in a big way. And a lot of this comes down to if you were to tell me that the Jags were going to do coverage wise what they have done in previous weeks, which is feature a lot of too high coverage, then I'd be much lower on Ridley. Now, what the Jags have done over.
Speaker 2: The last two weeks is they have moved to a lot of single high coverage, So they over the last two games, they have featured a single high at the sixth highest rate, so almost sixty six percent of their defensive snaps. Calvin Ridley is one of these guys, and there's a lot, there's a big bucket of these wide receivers that have had massive splits the entire season too high coverage, the single high coverage, and Calvin Realley's numbers versus single high have been awesome, like since Week ten, and he's been getting the target chair twenty five point five percent target chair, two point eight yards per route run and almost a thirty percent first reach here against single high so While I'm not gonna go too far down narrative street, this is one where I feel like the analytics, the data lines up with narratives. Yeah, I'm dancing down narrative street with Calvin Ridley this week. Already, bit is overs.
Speaker 1: Where do you have Hi ranked?
Speaker 2: Debro? Actually my ranking is kind of blasphemous. I'm going to update this right now on the show. I'm moving him up to wide receiver fourteen.
Speaker 1: Why receiver fourteen is exactly where he is? An ECR fits for you?
Speaker 2: That wow geez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got him a wide receiver twelve, so I'm above ECR on him. And am I buying the idea of Ridley having a big game because he wants revenge on the Jacksonville Jaguars? Not really, But am I buying the idea that Calvin Ridley is a big game because the Jaguars pass defense is abysmal?
Speaker 4: Yes, very much so.
Speaker 3: The Jags are thirty second in DVOA against the pass. They have given up the higher opponent passer rating in the league by far. They've get up the third most fantasy points to wide receivers and the last two lead receivers. The Jaguars have faced were a'm and ross Saint Brown who had eleven catches for one hundred and sixty one yards and two touchdowns, and Nico Collins who had eight catches for one hundred and nineteen yards. So yes, I think Calvin Ridley's kind of a big game this week.
Speaker 1: Did I miss some reason? He's actually fallen in ECR the last two days? He was wide receiver eleven and then dropped down. Was there something that caused him to drop down?
Speaker 3: Just Nick Westbrook a keene fever? And how could we rank Calvin Ridley so high when.
Speaker 4: Is out there?
Speaker 1: I think it's more that other receivers have gotten up in the rankings and so by nature somebody had to drop. But yeah, he's he's in that high end wise.
Speaker 2: Which also pray for me, boys, I've got will Levi's faith this week. That scared. I'm scared, but I have faith and will love us this.
Speaker 1: Week braver than I am. Let's cut a Browns at Steelers From Patrick Doherty Front of the Pod on Twitter. Jerry Judy leads the NFL in receiving in the six weeks since Jamis Winston took over his starter. Even with the Browns by coming during that span. Obviously, Judy is coming off this massive money and my game in Denver fits, So what are our expectations for him against a stout Steelers offense with him not only coming off this huge game, but having been very good since Winston took over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's averaged one hundred and twenty two yards a game and Winston starts so far, obviously a little skewed by the big game, the two hundred plus yard game against Denver, But so I only have Judy ranked wide receiver twenty six this week.
Speaker 4: And here's why.
Speaker 3: When the Browns played the Steelers a couple of weeks ago, in that snowy game in Cleveland, Judy was mostly drawn coverage from Joey Porter Junior, and Judy actually got the better Porter that game, only six targets, but he caught all six of them for eighty five yards. I think Joey Porter Junior is going to be out for revenge this week almost surely is going to shadow Judy, especially if Cedric Tillman doesn't return and the game is in Pittsburgh. Is as good as Winston and the Winston Judy combination have been lately, I just I don't love the outlook for Jerry Judy this week.
Speaker 1: What do you think de bro in looking at Judy? You know, since Winston took over, you know, at least seventy three receiving yards in every game, at least eight targets of four out of five games, at least eleven targets and three out of five games, the volume's been there.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Porter follows him. Like, if he does, I agree with everything, Fit said my Only my worry about it is like, Okay, the last time that they played them, they put they put Judy in the slot fifty five percent of his time. So do they try to hide him? Because I was low on Judy last week? I said, okay, well, Denver, the smart thing that you you do to take Judy away as you put certain on him eighty ninety percent of his routes. Let I'm follow into the slot and you take Judy away. Din For said, no, I don't care. We don't respect him enough to do that. I look, if the Steelers do that and they put Joey Porter Junior in his back pocket, then yes, it's a down game for Jerry Judy. If they don't Judy's gonna eat him up because this this secondary has been exposed in recent weeks. So since Week eight, Pittsburgh has allowed the second most receiving yards per game and the thirteenth highest or most excuse me PPR points per target to perimeter wide receivers. So it's a wide range of outcomes for Jerry Judy this week, Let's.
Speaker 1: Look at Bears at forty nine ers. Where should Isaac erd know? Obviously, like the we have a wired darling in the week, where should Garendo be ranked in his first week as the presumptive lead back for the Niners? Fits?
Speaker 4: Where should he be ranked?
Speaker 3: So I'll just assume that I'm right on where he should be ranked, and I've got him at RB ten, so I'm I'm definitely above consensus. Like he is a good bet for fifteen to twenty carries against the Bear's run defense that ranks thirtieth in DVOA and has given up the tenth most Fantasy points to running back, So it's a good spot for him. I think they need him Behind him, We've got I mean, Deebo Samuel is probably effectively the backup running back here because I don't know how much we're going to see if Patrick Taylor or is he a Bana Kanda who's you know, had less than a week to digest the forty nine ers playbook. So I think it's gonna be a heavy dose of Isaac Grendo and the matchup is really appealing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Grenda is are we fifteen for the record in ECR so fits you know several spots higher deebra It sounds like you agree that he should be higher than fifteen.
Speaker 2: I have him at RB ten as well, So I agree absolutely with FITZI. I mean, this is Jordan Mason two point zero. People like, let's not overthink this. He's gonna get fifteen to twenty touches. He's been good on the touches that he's getting or he's gotten this year. This is not like, Okay, a scrub running back put into the starting lineup of a bot. This is not in a mirror situation. Let's talk about it that way. Were Isaac Grindo with the work he's gotten so far this year, and I know it's a small sample, it's only forty two carries nine point five percent explosive run rate, twenty one percent miss tackle rate. Those are both really dang good to solid. Now you match that up with Chicago's not stopping anybody. Like I fought with Joe about this earlier in the week, and like, okay, Like does San Francisco to Chicago win this game. Chicago's entire skill players are all beaten up. I think San Francisco comes out and hands the Chicago Bears a loss in this game. I think Grindo's gonna have a really good game in Chicago's run defense has been terrible, man Like since we eate. They're allowing the third most rushing yards per game and the sixth highest explosive run rate. You're playing right into Kyle Shanahan's hands. Let him run the ball. Grendo's gonna rip off some big runs this week.
Speaker 4: I mean I might.
Speaker 3: I might have Grendo ranked even higher if Trent Williams were assured of playing like that's That's the only concern here is that you know, the forty nine ers big left tackle, one of the best offensive linemen in the game, probably isn't going to be around.
Speaker 1: For this game.
Speaker 2: To your point, though, FITZI, the Bears run defense has been so freaking bad it might not even matter.
Speaker 1: Right, impromptu starter, sit Grendo or James Cook this week?
Speaker 2: Oh good lord, I want to play both.
Speaker 1: But this is the decision people will have to make because you didn't draft Grendo to be like one of your top three running backs. If you picked him up, yeah, but he's gonna have to start him over a quality player You're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna have to start. I mean you're starting in then a flexible lot of people would be right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's possible, but there, if you're if you're still playing for this season, you probably have a pretty good team. You've probably acquired some amount of death running backs have largely been healthy this year, so you probably are pretty set there. I mean, I agree that obviously you want to play both, but I think it's worth asking about a name like that because I think people will have to make that decision.
Speaker 2: Not James Cook. But I'll give you a few names of players that I have right below him in rankings, and I'm curious where FITSI is on them as well. Like I will play Grenda over James Connor, I will play Grindo. And this is going to be a blasphemous name. People are gonna hate this. I will play Grinda over Bucky Irving. I will play Grinda over Kenneth Walker. I will play Grinda over Tony Pollard. Like I know, Bucky Irving is the one name that everybody's gonna be like, oh really, like come on, like, oh yeah, I'm playing him over Bucky Irving.
Speaker 3: I've got Grinda ranked ahead of all those guys except Bucky Irving. I've got Bucky like at RB eights and like I might bring down the ranking of Bucky a little depending on the medical outlook for him this week. But as for the original James Cook question, Worm, I've got Girndo tenth, Cook twelfth. So it's a really close call for sure. I mean the Rams have been the Rams have been getting beaten up. Obviously, they the big Saquon game. Alvin Kamara had over one hundred rushing yards against them last week. So it is a good spot for Cook, no question about it.
Speaker 2: And to pull back that, like to answer your question, Worm, I've I won't play him over James Cook. I've got James Cook at RB eight, but it's close.
Speaker 1: Growing up, basketball was never near the top list of my favorite sports. I always preferred baseball then football as I got older. Once I was in college at Maryland, I completely fell in love with the atmosphere at college basketball games. The energy, the passion, the noise, the chills. There's no fan experience in the world quite like a high level college hoops game. Kind of like Maryland absolutely beating the doors off Ohio State a couple of nights ago to kick off their Big Ten conference season. That was really exciting as a turf fan. I still remember storming the court in my final game as a student senior year against Uva. Now that I'm a decade past my days as a student, when I need basketball tickets, I turned to Game Time. Game Time has this new feature called Game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats. It makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the Game Time app is too long to read everything, but here are some standouts for me. Personally, I love the Game Time Picks curation, obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sports, but concerts, comedy, theater, and more. I also love the all in pricing so there are no surprise fees at checkout. There's nothing in the world more infuriating to me than thinking I know what I'm about to spend on a purchase, then getting hit with that surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with Game Time. Plus, I also appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying, So take the guesswork kind of buying tickets with Game Time picks. Download the Game Time app, create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again. Create an account in redeem code fan Tasy pros for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time today. What time is it? Game time? All right, guys, let's go to Bills at Rams and fits. My key question here. Amari Cooper is wide receiver seventy in Fantasy points per game since being traded to Buffalo. That's points per game, not just overall easy at all? Startable against the Rams.
Speaker 3: Oh borderline, I've got him ranked wide receiver thirty seven, and I mean in Amari Cooper's first game with the Bills, he had five targets, four catches sixty six yards in a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Kind of a promising start for him.
Speaker 3: He's played three games with the Bills since then, missing a couple because of a wrist injury. His target counts in those three games two, three, and three. So Cooper is terrific, perennially underrated, but it's really hard to trust him until he starts drawing some targets. So until we see that, I just can't really trust him in my lineup.
Speaker 1: What are you doing with Cooper? Debro?
Speaker 2: I'm grinning ear to ear because I'm immensely like I'm over the moon for Mari Cooper this week. And this comes down to I think last week's Snow Snow game and that game being a blowout is hiding the fact that Amari Cooper was on his way to being a full time player. So if you look at the first half of last week's game, he had the second highest route share on the team, only behind Khalil Shakir. So Shakir was at eighty percent, Amari Cooper was at seven. He's opened the week with full practices. I think this is the breakout game for a Mari Cooper this week. I'm going out on a limb for this. My ranking of him is also with that, Like I'm aggressive. I have Amari Cooper at wide receiver twenty one. I understand that I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm doing so with the idea that he was quietly going to be a full time player. Last week. The elements, the entire like everything around that game threw that off. So I think we're getting the flop lag game of Amari Cooper being a full time player in this offense. He's finally fully healthy and the matchup is fantastic, man. I mean the Rams since week seven, they're allowing the highest PPR points per target two perimeter wide receivers, and we STI don't even know if Keon Coleman's going to play this week. I think he does play, but he's the guy, like is he going to play a full time role because I don't think he's fully healthy. So to me, this is the Cooper breakout week.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: When you said that, I went to look it up because I like, that sounds really high. Of our one hundred plus experts that we have in the expert consensus rankings, you are the highest on Amari Cooper.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that. I know I'm out on a limb with this. I get that. But Dalton Kink not one hundred percent Keon Coleman. We don't know if it's one hundred percent. Curtis Samuel is banged up. Cooper legit could get peppered with targets this.
Speaker 4: Week and he's Ericson's flag plant guy.
Speaker 2: I just want what I want right now, and as we're recording this right now, I am continuing to look on Bettingpros dot com. Just post me a line, books. I need a line because I just want to bet Amari Cooper ladders this week. That's all I want.
Speaker 1: Please. There's no props out, there's no.
Speaker 2: Line, no line yet, and I know I know why. I get it. It's because they don't know if Keon Coleman's playing and stuff like that. Once we get designations, they'll post a line. I will be in the Betting Pros disco and I will tell people I've already missed. I sent the message on like Tuesday, when I looked at this game and wrote it up. I said, we're betting Amari Cooper latterers this week. People. I just need lines.
Speaker 1: DraftKings does have like anytime touchdown score plus one sixty five, first touchdown scores plus one thousand. But yeah, no yardage yet for.
Speaker 2: The Benga player plus one sixty five. That's a pretty good number for him to get in the end zones just thrown it out there.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Seahawks at Cardinals. Pretty good game this week. Cardinals told us ahead of Week thirteen that they were making it a point to get Marvin Harrison Junior involved again as a centerpiece of the offense. He did have twelve targets, only caught five balls sixty yards and a touchdown. It's not a terrible day, but relative to the target total and relative to kind of the way Jonathan Gannon was speaking up about what they were going to do with Harrison that week, a bit of a disappointment fits What do we expect from Harrison against Seattle?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can answer that question with any certainty considering his target counts have been all over the place. And it's nice that Jonathan Gannon did talk about wanting to get him more involved, and we saw, you know, a season high in targets, but it was only the third time this year that Marvin Harrison Junior has had eight or more targets in a game only the third, So I've got him ranked as a low end wide receiver too. I think you're probably starting him under most circumstances, but really hard to feel confident in him when his role has sort of ebbed and flowed over the course of the season.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Debro, I'm not confident and Marvin Harrison Junior at all this week, and I think look at looking at his usage last week, Brian Flora has changed up what he's done the entire season, and I think that is the biggest reason why why that came to fruition about Harrison Junior getting the work because Brian Flores has been too high coverage. It's been number one, number two almost every single week in the NFL. How much too high Brian Floras switched it up. They had almost sixty five percent of the defensive snaps were single high coverage last week. That has been an and again going back to these wide receivers that have the massive splits, Harrison Junior is firmly in that conversation. Against single high teams. He's been the guy that we wanted him to be against two high teams. He has been a ghost. I think we see him ghost again this week because unlike flores Seattle and people will say, why is their past defense playing so much better over the last few weeks, It's because McDonald took a hard look in the mirror and said, look, we don't have the personnel. We're not gonna play single high anymore. They came out at the beginning of the season playing single hig at one of the highest rates in the NFL. They have since transitioned to a lot of too high coverage, so I got over the last I think it's the last two to three weeks, almost fifty six percent of their coverage snaps have been in too high coverage. Harrison Junior's numbers versus too high eighteen point six percent target chair one point four or five yards per route run. I have Marvin Harrison Junior this week as my wide receiver twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I'm going to predict right now that Marvin Harrison Junior is our most discussed player in the off season because I am just so curious where he's going to be ranked for twenty two. I mean, he has two games this season over sixty four receiving yards and they were both well, you know, one hundred and eleven and one hundred and thirty. But in the week's three he doesn't score a touchdown, and everybody relies in touchdowns two degree, in the weeks three he doesn't score a touchdown. He hasn't just been disappointed, he's been unplayable. The yard age and the catches just aren't there. So he's so talented to that.
Speaker 2: To that point where this is not a Marvin Harrison Junior problem. This is a Drew Petsig problem. This is a usage problem, this is a route tree problem. This is not his ability to get open problem. So I think this is where one of the off season things where the Cardinals really have to take a hard look and say, look, we need to use this guy different. We are not utilizing him to the best of his abilities and his skill set. So really, the way that I'm going to follow on that the entire like what I've said the entire season and what I'm saying the off season, is the OC's got to do a better job of doing his freaking job. If he does that, then Marvin Rrison Junior plays better.
Speaker 1: I wanted to throw out another question from a player in this game. Kenneth Walker fits has only rushed for seventy plus yards once since Week four. Is there any cause for concern here?
Speaker 3: Yes, because the Seahawks offensive line isn't very good. PFF grades them twenty sixth in run blocking and the Seattle offensive line is twenty ninth in adjusted line yards. So I'm not that worried about Kenneth Walker himself. I really like the player. I'm worried about what's in front of him.
Speaker 2: Debro, I'm worried about it twofold, well, actually three three different things. I'm worried about. The offensive line is terrible like that. That has been the problem for really this entire offense. I mean, it's been the problem with why Gino has been a roller coaster. It's been the problem why Kenneth Walker can't get loose, his per touch metrics, his mistackle force rate has been otherworldly this year. He just what's he supposed to do when he gets the ball in his hands and he's got two three defenders in his face already. But the other part about this is I'm worried about Kenneth Walker even playing this week limited practice to open a week on Thursday, he was a DMP, so anybody listening to this needs to be picking up Zach Scharbonay. Look for him in your waiver wires. But even if Kenneth Walker does play, I think we see more Sharbonay and I don't know how they're doing it. I don't know what kind of voodoo magic Jonathan Gannon has going on with this defense, because if you look at the just the depth chart, Bro, they shouldn't be playing as good as they're doing, but they're doing it. Since week eight, they've a lot of the six fewest rushing yards per game and the seventh and lowest yards are to contact per attempt. So I'm worried on multiple levels even if Walker plays this week.
Speaker 1: Chargers at Chiefs. Before we get to the key question for Sunday Night's matchup, I want to ask you guys about your Uber Eats Sunday Night Meals of the Week debro. What must order food to get to you? Reaching for your Uber Eats app for great Game Day deals? When do you think of Kansas City?
Speaker 2: This was easy, boys, this was easy. It's burn ins. It has to be burn ins. It's gonna be burn in. There's no way that I'm walking into Kansas City and I'm not walking out of it with my stomach full of meat that is slathered in barbecue sauce. That has to happen.
Speaker 1: I think that's a totally fair answer. Here fits. What are you going with?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean burnt ends is my go to when I go to Arthur Bryant's. And I'm a big I've spent a lot of time in Kansas City, so this question is near and dear to my heart.
Speaker 4: My dad used to live there.
Speaker 3: But actually, I know it's sacrilege, but I'm not going with barbecue. There's a place in Kansas City called Strouds that has the best fried chicken I have ever had in my life. Pan fried chicken at Strouds. Oh my goodness. Like I'm not even a big fried chicken guy, Like, I don't make.
Speaker 4: It in my house.
Speaker 3: I rarely, if ever go to like Popeyes or KFC, but Strouds is just to die for and man like, they're gravy too at Strouds that you put on their mashed potatoes. They do this thing where they after they pull the chicken out of the deep fryer, they let it cool on this grating and they collect the little bits that flake off from underneath the grating and dump it into the gravy. They call them the cracklings. Those are the little batter pieces. Oh man, this Strouds is like a once in a lifetime eating experience. You have to go there if if you like good old American food.
Speaker 2: Man, Strouds is amazing of the country, Like good fried chicken is almost like like a delicacy. Man Like, that's that's probably like like Haley's common right fit.
Speaker 3: See yeah, I mean like well, Chicago, I mean there are there are some good fried chicken places in Chicago, no question about it.
Speaker 4: But Strouds, man, like, there's nothing like it.
Speaker 2: Making me hungry.
Speaker 1: You gotta go barbecue. When you're talking Kansas City, I would actually have picked ribs, regardless of with uh with with what dera went with the burnt ends. I prefer ribs anyway. I don't get ribs that often, but whatever I do, I'm like, I should get ribs more. These are great. And I really haven't spent any time in Kansas City, but obviously I know they're known for that, and I would love to get just a great rack of ribs in Kansas City. So there you have it. Our Uber Eats Sunday Night meals of the week Strouds, fried chicken, burnt ends, and ribs, which, by the way, sounds like a great spread at a viewing party of Sunday Night football. So anybody in Kansas City you should order some on Uber Eats, which now has the best game day deals all season long. Order now for game day. All right, guys, on this game, really really fun game. I think I'm excited to watch this one. Did we learn anything about either of these backfields last week, the Chargers in their first week without Dobbins or the Chiefs in their first week with Pacheco back deeper, I'll start with you.
Speaker 2: Both these backfields are freaking mess, dude. That's that's what I take away from both of them. Like it's it's dart throws, it's dice rolls. Like Pachecko played thirty seven percent of the snaps, he split evenly the rushing snaps, and he only got twenty five percent of the red zone carries. I think that looking at the Kansas City backfield, I do believe Pachecko's gonna get more work this week. I think the red zone role kind of flips, either it's split between him and Hunt or he takes over the red zone role. So I'm probably gonna be a little bit higher, Like where's Pacheco at in consensus right now?
Speaker 1: Worm, Yeah, he's RB twenty four in half PPR ECR.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna move him up a few spots depending on that, because I could see him taking over the red zone role. The Chargers have been an abysmal run defense, like they started off the year being amazing and now they have fallen off like massively, like this looks like Brandon Staley's run defense over the last few weeks. So Pachecko, I think, does lead them. I don't want to play Kareem Hunt because the thesis behind Hunt has been volume and not efficiency, and now the volume is going away, and I think the red zone role goes to Pacheco this week. And I don't want to play anybody from the freaking Chargers backfield, Like Gus has no gas left in the tank, none, and I think that there's only a certain amount, like at some point Jim Harbon and Greg Rohlman have to look in the mirror and say, okay, like, at what point are we going to continue to do this and hope that Gus Edwards is going to look better when he doesn't look good and he looks like a player on his last legs in the NFL. And at what point are we going to give the backfield to Kamani Videl. I think it happens this week, but I can't tell you that with any amount of certainty. I don't want to play his Gus Edwards because it's literally two yards and a cloud of dust, and he does not play on passing downs. So I don't want to start anybody from the Chargers. If you have to start anybody at all from this backfield, it's Kamani Videll as a dart throw in the dark, but it's really nobody.
Speaker 1: Fits Isaiah pa Checko RB twenty four, Gus Edwards RB twenty eight, Kareem Hunt RB thirty, Kamani Vadell RB forty one. Just kind of a mess of those backfields here. Like Deebro said, how are you approaching the situation for both teams?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I think we know the Kareem isn't going to hold off Isaiah Pichecko much longer. They pretty much split work down the middle last week, but it was Pitchecko's first came back from that leg injury. Not surprised that the Chiefs with only one loss, they have the luxury of sort of easing Pacheck go back in action. But you could see that Pitchecko's just ten times the player Kareem Haunt is. So I think, like I just bet an under on Kareem Haunt's rushing yardage which was only a like thirty three and a half. But I think it's going to be more the Pchecko show this week, Like I'll be surprised if Kareem Hunt sees double digit carries. So yeah, and then I totally agree with de Bro like Gus Edwards just doesn't have much juice. And we didn't really get to see too much from the Chargers running game last week at all. It was just sort of a weird game for them. They ran very few offensive plays in that game against the Falcons. But yeah, it's clear Gus does not have much left in the tank, and I do think it's inevitable that we see more of Kamani Badell.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Monday Night Football to wrap things up, Bengal at Cowboys. I want to ask about Rico Dawdell and T. Higgins, who are very close to each other in our ECR Flex rankings, two spots apart in the Flex rankings right now. In fact, the only player between them is Garendo. Ironically, but of Rico Dowell and T. Higgins, who do we like better for their matchup on Monday Night Football fits, I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: Oh, Higgins, give me the stud wide receiver in the high flying offense like It's great that the Cowboys do now seem fully committed to Dowble as their lead running back. He's had forty one carries in his last two games. In the matchup against the Bengals isn't bad at all, but this is not a high flying Dallas offense, so the offensive line isn't at full strength now with Zach Martin out for the year.
Speaker 4: I prefer T. Higgins.
Speaker 1: I'm not necessarily surprised, you said, Higgins. I was a little surprised with how much conviction you had because that will obviously coming off a strong game, and the Cincinnati has at least a reputation of being a very poor run defense this year. They've been pretty good in some matchups, but they've also been pretty terrible in others. Are kind of matchup rating system on fantasypros dot Com does give it kind of like a four star matchup for Rico Dawdle, whereas Higgins only gets a three star matchup going up against Dallas. So again, I'm not surprised that Higgins is higher, but I kind of thought they might be a little closer in your mind deeper. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I agree with FITZI. I think it's easy tea and this isn't shade at ric o'dowdle, Like two things on this. Why the hell wasn't ricodoudle this guy the entire season? I'm sorry, Like, how many weeks do we need to see Zeke run into like two yards in a cloud of dust before Dallas was like, oh wow, yeah, ric o'dowdell's a better running back. We should use him more. We actually wanted to get positive yards when we were on the ball. H sounds smart, except it took them forever to do it. This comes down to and the reason I think this is easy t is that I worry with Dallas that the game script and everything goes sideways, like if Cincinnati comes out and they absolutely just truck stick them. That's where I worry. Does this become a blowout game? And do we see Rico not playing much in the fourth quarter because Dallas is just kind of closed up shop. So that's where it's not the matchup. The matchup is freaking fantastic. If I was Dallas and I was McCarthy, I'd say, look, at some point, you need to wake up and realize Cooper Rush is not Dak Prescott. Stop running a fast, high paced offense and throwing the freaking ball as much as you are, and realize that you need to run the ball and you need to try to sit here and play keep away from some of these offenses and use your running back and lean on this bad run defense. I don't have a lot of faith in McCarthy to do that, so I worry since he gets out to a big lead and this becomes a blowout and that can limit Rico's volume in this matchup.
Speaker 1: Fitz correct me if I'm wrong or if this has been updated since. But it looks like your most recent updated Flex rankings on the site. You do have them, just one spot a part. So is that something where you expect to your final rankings will have a wider gap there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they should not be one spot apart. I agree, we prefer Higgins.
Speaker 1: That's fair there. That guy said only two spots part in ECR, but we definitely it sounds like like Higgins much more. We will wrap up there. Thank you everybody for tuning in. This is the last kind of full show before the Fantasy playoffs are determined in a lot of leagues, so you know, I hope we can help you get over the hump if you are fighting for that final playoff spot. If you do have more questions than just you know, you're putting kind of everything into this week to try and get into the playoffs. You know, we are on Discord, Debro, Fits also ericson a whole bunch of other folks, have AMA channels on there are also on Twitter everywhere on social media, so feel free keep asking questions. We'll have live streams on YouTube as well for a final kind of day of morning of start sit decision. So we are here to help you get into the Fantasy playoffs. Best of luck this week for everyone, especially if you're facing one of those many players who went off last night. For Fits and Debro I'm Ryan Warmley. Thanks everybody for tuning in. We'll see again next time. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasypros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros.