Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland.
Speaker 3: Security, Microsoft well Microsoft get an edge on Google by integrating chat GPT into bing. Binging has not been talked about in years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so here's bing. So those who are not to know it's a search engine. So like when we think search. We just had this conversation in the car. I was just I was, where are we going?
Speaker 5: That's spicy?
Speaker 6: Did we just with your little humbles?
Speaker 5: Like Mike took that up.
Speaker 4: So if you don't like when we think of search engines, we automatically think Google.
Speaker 7: It like that.
Speaker 4: Now it became everything when you think of search engines, bing is Microsoft's searching.
Speaker 7: It's that's what it is. It's a search engine.
Speaker 4: And so when most people here being like they have they've never heard of it or like what it does it do, it's a search engine that's.
Speaker 7: Just already ding.
Speaker 5: It's trash. I love Microsoft.
Speaker 6: If it's one product that went wrong for them, that was it. That's from the Ballber era when they were like trying to chase everyone. I don't think they'll get an edge on Google by integrating chat GBT, but I am really interested to see what they do with their data and how are they able to problem solve it.
Speaker 5: And then it probably will pop up in a zoor and maybe I.
Speaker 4: Think it's gonna pop up in all the products. It's gonna be popped up in office. But it I mean from a text from a tech standpoint, you the AI that can be used it, It's like one of those things like this could be great or it could be very detrimental. Well, if you pair it with the the other tech they that they have that volley, you know, that one that does the voice over, you pair that with chat GBT. Now you're it becomes like a like a concierge, Like you're talking to it and it's talking back to you. Right, So like imagine rather than typing in your search engine, you're actually just saying the search engine and rather than setting you links, it's actually like giving you verbage back instead of like you having to click on the button and say, all right, we're going here.
Speaker 8: I'm really interested to see, like once they get that data set and they begin to test it, how they're going to integrate into Xbox. That's what I'm really like, will you be able to use AI to be a better gamer? And I don't want to go too deep into that, but I think there's some things creatively that they can do that will have a big impact there on that side of the business. And as you're online the d t B side being is probably one of the worst products for all my Microsoft people that are work in corporate Please don't report this to your managers.
Speaker 5: But being is terrible. It's not gonna have an impact.
Speaker 8: But I think going back to Microsoft being like one of my stocks of the year, this was a great partnership that was needed that will give them an edge in other areas over the years to come. But not in the serch space.
Speaker 2: Dud.
Speaker 7: They had a million dollar was it a billion dollar investment in GBT.
Speaker 5: And it just so so what.
Speaker 3: One of the remember when I spoke about sitting in first class and I said, like the guy.
Speaker 6: Lawyer told in your voice that they don't think you're a leaders because you can't do the five hundred dollars a day in no middle class and the first class, no middle class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even the term middle class. That's kind of crazy. I never even thought about it like that, right, Who wants to be in the middle of a.
Speaker 5: Plane comfort seats, not fun economy plus well for plus.
Speaker 3: We met a guy who are He said, he sits in first class, not necessarily for the comfort, but for the networking. And he's in the sky lounge and he's in the lounge and the lounge is going crazy, right, So yeah, this is this is interesting. So we're in Atlanta the other day for a day trip and we're headed back to New York and we're in first class. So the people behind me, it was an Indian guy who worked for Google, ironically enough, and it was a white guy, and he was in private equity and he sold his company a few years ago and he made a bunch of money. I was like eave dropping on the conversation because they were literally right behind me. So they're literally talking for the whole entire plane ride, and.
Speaker 4: What did This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieved their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 7: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to.
Speaker 4: Save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 7: Erners, what's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business is Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl To learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Talking about guess what they're talking about? Chat GPT, Chat GPT. They are talking about chat GPT for an hour and a half and the guys are saying like how revolutionary it is and how it's going to change the world, and given the whole education and Elon Musk involvement with it, and oh education, Like I'm literally I'm literally listening to the cold conversation because I can hear it and they're behind me. But it's interesting because I honestly have never seen a technology that has been more impressive to me than chat GPT, and I've only experienced it a little bit, but the things that I've been able to see with that, it's actually it's actually astonishing. It's actually astonishing, like to actually just type in a couple of words and then a whole essay is written for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's not even good yet, that's the crazy part.
Speaker 3: No, it's this chat GPT is going to revolutionize the world, and it's going to change things for not only creatives, but it's going to change education. It's going to change the way that we're able to interact with each other. And whoever kind of gets a stronghold on it, it's going to have a tremendous advantage in the space. So I say that to say, if Microsoft is trying to win bing, of course there's nowhere near you know, a search engine that anybody uses, but the fact that they even already thinking about chat GPT and trying to integrate it in a different service is extremely uh forward thinking, and it lets me know that, Okay, they're not just thinking about being what else are they trying to integrate it with?
Speaker 5: Are they trying to integrated with LinkedIn? Are they trying to integrate it with Office?
Speaker 3: Chat GPT is going to be amazing when it gets if it gets integrated with Microsoft Office.
Speaker 4: If that's what I'm saying, you think from a standpoint where it's like they're doing it, like what we saw was like I gave it a word and then it created a whole Imagine when you have Microsoft Word and you're using chat GBT on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually one stop shot business to government or beating the level A and And at any point we have to have a conversation on if Elon is getting too powerful, because if he asked Tesla, and he's a primary investor in chat GBT and Twitter and Neuralink and Starlink and hyper Loop, Elon may become one of the most powerful dictators we've ever seen in an American landscape if he gets all these projects to work.
Speaker 5: And I know some people gonna say I'm a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 8: But if I can take all the data from Twitter and I can run it through chat GPT and run all these models and sequencing and have neural link workout, installing seth an amazing product as is right in about ten years he is going to be the real life Iron Man.
Speaker 5: He already is.
Speaker 3: But if you if you somebody said, like if you combine chat GPT with Microsoft word game over, game over, that's why And that's why New York's like New York City School District banned chat GPT the different school because it's like.
Speaker 7: Doing the work.
Speaker 5: It doesn't give it an advantage or disadvantage.
Speaker 7: It forces change. It changes the way you educate because.
Speaker 5: You can write an essay.
Speaker 7: Well, how do I even know if you wrote it?
Speaker 5: You didn't write it? Exactly If there's a company that just got funded that it.
Speaker 8: Broke down the essays and it will tell you if it was like aar generated or if the actual student did it.
Speaker 5: So there's opportunities even there.
Speaker 4: But that's even generational right there, right Like for somebody, if I think about your English teacher, like you know what I'm saying, like, are they really going to do that?
Speaker 7: For the three hundred students that they have every day, of course.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike, drop backdrop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals. Because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership, I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,