Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday, Hoopday.
Speaker 1: We still have so much to come on the show. Brandon Darby's coming up a half hour from now to do cartel stuff. I haven't talked to Darby in forever. There's all kinds of things going on. First, though, I don't want to touch on just a couple things really quickly before I pay JD Van's a compliment. Get to some emails, Get to a couple other things. First. Communistly about everything all the time. We talked about it a million times. They lie about everything all the time, and there are signal magnificant real world consequences to that. The consequences to the Communists lying about everything all the time is you and I, people who know the truth, who seek the truth. We have to share a society with people who are insane. There's no other way to describe it. If if I tell you water isn't wet, the sky isn't blue, gravity isn't real, you would tell me I'm insane. When you will loudly proclaim things that aren't true, verifiable facts. If you deny them all the time, you're crazy. And these people vote with us, they live with us, they drive with us, they govern us in so many ways, they're insane. Do you want an example. This is from the Skeptic Research Center team. They did a bunch of polling and I'm not going to go over the graph or something like that, but I'll just read you know, I'll read it to you verbatim. Very liberal Americans believe eleven percent of deported illegal immigrants have a criminal conviction since coming to the country. Do you know what the real answer is? Thirty seven percent. Because communists are lied to by every one of their politicians, by every media outlet. I mean everything from the New York Times to CNN to Washington Post. They're lied to from everyone they rely on at all times. They live in a world that is not real. You and I can mock the view all day long, but the truth is, and I am sorry to say it, the view is important because women sit at home and they watch this and they believe it. It's bonkers, it's crazy. Those ladies are dumb. Okay, all that stuff may be true.
Speaker 3: People believe this, but you know, I was, I was reading something the other day about World War two. When when the Americans liberated doc out after World War two, doing after the Holocaust, Dwight D. Eisenhower said, take pictures of the of these concentration has because years will go by and people will not believe this happened. So this administration does not really like somebody like Don Lemon, who has a camera, who has a position like we do in a way to speak to the people and tell them what really is going on. So, you know, God bless them.
Speaker 1: We're comparing Don Lemon storming a church to chronicling the horrors of the Holocaust. That's crazy, that's bonkers that mom at home believes it. Here's a great headline from the Free Beacon. Wes Moore, he's he's the governor of Maryland. Wes Moore says that KKK chased his great grandfather out of South Carolina. Historical records tell a different story. Yeah, his great granddad. They just went to Jamaica. Why because a Jamaican pastor had died unexpectedly and he was just going to take over the church. This made the whole thing up.
Speaker 4: Was lie.
Speaker 1: They lie about everything all the time. I bet you didn't know. My family didn't know. That's my fault. Apparently my family didn't know that the story of Rosa Parks was a liar speaking of Black history, a lie speaking of last Black History Month? Did you did you know that? Did you think that Rosa Parks was a saintly black woman minding her own business, just wanted to get home that day and got sent to the back of the bus. Is that what you believe? If you do, don't think you're in the minority. That's the vast majority of Americans. Yeah, you know, she was just a commun activist, and go look it up. She belonged to all kinds of communist organizations. The whole thing was an op. It was an op, and an op that is so successful that outright lies about it are told to this day. These people, they just lie about everything all the time. It's like breathing for them. They just lie about everything all the time. And the end result of it is large quantities of people in our society believe things that just aren't real, and that is so exasperating for normal people who know the truth. It's like when you talk to them, you're dealing with a different species and you have to instead of sitting down and having a logical conversation. It's almost like there's this super tight knot and having a conversation is actually you trying to pick at the knot and untie it the whole. Isn't it exhausting. It's not like you're having a nice back and forth. It's like you have to try to spend so much time knocking down this lie that they absolutely believe, and that lie that they absolutely believe, and then that lie that, and then finally it's tempting, and I've done this, I admit it. It's tempted to just wash your hands of it and just you know what, I'm done. I can't. I can't destroy your entire worldview. It's going to take too much of my time. If you actually actually believe that Donald Trump told people to inject themselves with bleach, I can't do anything else for you. I can't. They just lie. This was Nicole Wallace. This is a long time ago, but another one of these do. Almost all of the political violence in the United States of America is committed by communists against people on the right. Assassinations, assassination attempts, assaults, all these things. There is virtually Did you know this? Here's two things for you. Did you know there are virtually no documented cases of a Republican assaulting somebody on the left for their political views. Did you know that there are almost no cases of a white person assaulting a black person for their race. Did you know that that doesn't happen anymore in the United States of America at all? Gone completely?
Speaker 4: This is the Kowalis, the permission structure for violence. You've got polls about political violence. Democrats don't think is a good idea. Only Republicans, only people inclined to consume conservative media are now. I think award of fifty percent say that if necessary violence is okay. You've only got the conduct on one of the two sides.
Speaker 1: They just lie. It's like they breathe. Let's do some emails, Jesse. I'm impressed by your understanding of the communist mentality. I'm curious where you got this insight from your dad, your love of history, etc. I'm about your age and their mindset is very difficult for me to understand. Growing up in the eighties, being very much warned about the impacts of communism repeatedly, I never gained a deep understanding of the mindset of the communist ideology, like you have. The struggle to understand how they think, makes your show extremely helpful, makes their actions more predictable. I love the show. Keep helping us understand how the communist brain works, because it's so foreign to me. Says, I can use his name. His name is Jack. It's probably a combination of things. My love of history helps. It really helps to be honest with you. If you just read what they write, well, here I'll explain this. I'll explain this. This is just one example of understanding them race communism, since that comes up a lot, dividing people by race and convincing this group that that group has oppressed them and whatnot. It's very common to think that only applies to America, with the fake civil rights movement that exists today, the fake this I'm black, I'm oppressed, all that crap. It's very common to think that that only exists in America. Now use that all the time. The Soviets use that all the time. In Cambodia all the time, it was always you people are oppressed and those people are oppressed. So if you understand that, they really always use and have always used the exact same tactics, then you can recognize those tactics in America. I bring up foundational truths to you a lot where you have to understand this in order to to understand everything else. Once you understand some of those foundational truths, then you'll begin to understand what the communists are doing and why they're doing it, and why they're saying it. It's not that you have to pick people's brains apart. For instance, what I just brought up, that they're lying about everything all the time, and they're lying to keep people trapped in a world of make believe. You will stop being confused by your liberal aunt Peggy when you understand that she is either a one of the liars or b one of the morons who believes the lies. And so you can bang your head against the wall and try to untie that not all day longer. You can just understand she's insane. There's some more emails. Thanks Jesse Kelly Vaccian. It is It's a Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Member.
Speaker 1: You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So, speaking of foundational truths, here's actually a good example courtesy of the vice President. I'm really trying very very hard not to like the vice president as much as I do like the Vice president. You know, my thoughts on politicians and my thoughts aren't going to change for him. But man, I have high hopes for JD. Vance. I just do foundational truths. When you find yourself in a situation where you are maybe arguing with the communist, with the liberal and pagy in your life, whoever that person is in your life, understand that they're trying to box you in when they make their arguments and they learn this, they're trying to when I say box you in. They can't have you arguing for the truth, exposing the truth, or their entire world of lies comes apart. So what do they do? You know what a moat is? You ever heard of a moat? A moat? In case you don't know, maybe you weren't a kid who studied these things. A moat is something that exists around the outside of a castle or a fort. I've actually been in one one time. It was one in uh where was it Austria? I think Austria, old old fort. A moat. Most people think they're always full of water and alligators. But that's not necessarily true. Sometimes it's just a big ditch, a huge ditch that has been dug around the outside of the walls. What is the idea. The idea is get the enemy bogged down before he ever touches your walls, because if he touches your walls, then he can climb them, he can batter them down. But if you trap him in some way in the moat, you get him bogged down in the moat, then he never gets to batter down your walls and batter down your gates. You make the moat to make sure he can't ever touch the walls. Communists when they argue, they will do this to you rhetorically. They will try to get you bogged down on something so you don't ever get to touch the walls. You don't ever get to the truth. And low ted dork losers in the Republican Party have fallen for this for ages they have been interviewed by communists. They allow the Communists to frame the argument in such a way that they never actually get to the truth of the matter, and it's designed to be that way. This is very short, but I want you to Listen to this. This is about that communist, that street animal who got killed in Minneapolis, the guy who was kicking agents cars and screaming at them and all those other things. Pretty, the pretty guy who died. Listen to how the journalist frames the question, should.
Speaker 5: You plan to apologize to the family of Alex Preddy for what?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 4: You know, label him in assassion with ill intent?
Speaker 5: Well, again, I just described to you what I said about Alex Pretty, which is that he's a guy who should up ill intent to an ice protest. But it's determined that his civil rights were violated.
Speaker 4: Buy this FBI investigation.
Speaker 1: Will you apologize? So if this hypothetical leads to that hypothetical leads to no, do a thing. That reporter obviously is a communist. That's not a reporter. That's an apparatchick, an operatchick who has been trained to do what to keep the enemy in the moat. That reporter can't have a conversation with the Vice president and have the conversation turn into wait a minute, he was a paid street animal. Okay, Who's doing the paying? Should we go down that rabbit hole? Who's doing the paying? Who conducts the train? Where does all the money come from. How prevalent is all this? The reporter cannot have the conversation go that way. He's only got a limited amount of time. And because he himself has received communist training, the reporter understands. Keep jd. Vance in the moat, keep him in the moat. They used to do this to Donald Trump all the time, very successfully in the first term. Trump is way better about it the second term, very successfully. That we keep Donald Trump in the moat. Chris grab this if we have it. If not, that's totally fine. How would they do this? They always asked him about white supremacy always, so you denounced white supremacists, right, because a lot of people are saying you're a white supremacist. There are a lot of Nazis. The people are saying it. You do denounce it? Do you denounce it? And you would see Trump so exasperated because he couldn't get out of the moat. He wants to talk about something else. He wanted to talk about real issues facing the country. He wanted to talk about this or that, or the border or anything. But the communist train porters knew they could keep him in the moat.
Speaker 5: Here it was you have repeatedly criticized the Vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremeist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremises and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence and a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we've seen in Portland specifically?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 5: I say, I would say, almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing.
Speaker 1: What do you I'm willing to do anything.
Speaker 6: I want to see peace?
Speaker 1: And do it, sir? I do it?
Speaker 6: Say it?
Speaker 1: Do you want to call him? What do you want to call him? Give me a name, give me a wise and stand back and stand by. Listen now exasperated and frustrated. He doesn't do that anymore, much much better at it. Now. They're trying to trap you in that moat when you argue with the communist in your life. They do this to you. Do not allow them to reframe it. Do not allow them to keep you off the walls. It's something they learn, all right. All right, before we talk to Brandon Darby about the cartels, I'm gonna talk to you about waking up every day in pain. Doesn't that suck? It's freaking darable and your body. God didn't make these bodies to last forever, and they're not supposed to. Things start to hurt because things get inflamed. What if you could get rid of that inflammation, not a temporary fix for a couple hours because you grab the right pill bottle. What if you could make it disappear from your life. Relief Factor is here to make it disappear from your life. All you have to do is try it. If Relief Factor doesn't work for you, it's just a supplement drug free. If it does not work for you, don't order anymore. You're not out anything but the nineteen ninety five you paid for the three weeks of it. Every day for three weeks, you take it. Tell me how you feel. I love that you love it. I love your emails about it. One eight hundred the number four relief or relief Factor dot Com. We talked to Brandon Darby. Next, Jesse Keilly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday. Remember you can download any part of the show you'd like on iHeart, Spotify, our iTunes, I don't know why I can't talk. Shut up, Chris. Anyway, I have wonderful news. The Mexican cards hells have been defeated. They are no more, no more drug and human trafficking. And I know this because because there's no more headlines right now, surely they're all gone. Joining me now, Brandon Darby of the Cartel Chronicles bright part. If you're not reading Brandon Darby, you probably think what I just said is true. Brandon, are the cartel's all gone? Why don't I see him in the news.
Speaker 6: No, they're not all gone. You don't see him in the news because well, the left doesn't like to write about cartels, never have, and a lot of the outlets on the right don't want to write about cartels because it shows that there's something that is not happening in the Trump administration. I think that the Trump administration probably will deliver some pretty heavy blows to the right Mexican cartels. So far, they've delivered some heavy blows to lower level cartels, but the main cartel in Mexico, Cartel Halisco, going strong. Mexico is protecting you know, El Bitcho, the boss, and they keep handing over all types of different people to show that they're cooperating with Trump and but they're protecting that the main cartel. So that's that's what's going on, buddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this elementho you've discussed him with us before. The Trump administration is not stupid. They're obviously aware of this guy. Why why how was he still getting a free pass?
Speaker 6: Well, because their only way they're going to get him is if they take action outside of the provision of Mexico. So you know, we're in a situation where Mexico will not This guy is Campadres, very close to the current Secretary of Desserts, and there's Mexico probably couldn't hand them over if they wanted to at this point, but they don't want to because too many of them get paid by too many of Mexico's leadership and a lead get get stipend from there to get paid. So what's going to have to happen is the United States is going to have to act due the latterly a couple of times that the US has found him and located him and tried to include Mexican partners. He was tipped off before. You know, even at the highest levels. He was tipped off several months ago. He was he was I don't want to get too much into this because I'm writing about it, but several months ago he was, you know, a elite group in Mexico who operates kind of autonomously, legally but autonomously tried to get him, and they almost did get him, and the Mexican Army came to his rescue and detained the team of law enforcement who were trying to get him until he got away. Right. So that's the level of protection that this guy has. And the only way that this is going to happen is if the United States, uh, you know, treats Mexico like what it is, which is a fragile darco state, right that that runs parallel with drug cartels. It is. It is a cartel connected government, a drug you know, a narco state of to be exact, exact, and the United States is going to have to uh ruffle some very serious feathers to to do something about this guy. But I think that the United States will. I questioned it until Venezuela happened and that I said, okay, we have this guy has giant breath. Go dads. I think we're the radios. I'll say that, and I take that. This guy. You know, we're pre you know, we're still not halfway there. So let's let's see what this guy has to do. But I think that there's a significant chance that before this administration is over, we see strikes in Mexico at a remote area in michel kon or Heliot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking with Brandon Darby of Breitbart. Brandon, I'm gonna ask a question, and I know it may be a stupid question, but we're friends, so you're not going to be surprised by that. Occasionally, when we talk about hitting cartels, the government hitting cartel members, you will hear people say that the cartels have the ability to hit us here because obviously they have people here in the United States of America. That's not surprising to anybody who knows it. But that has not happened thus far. Is that something that would concern you, that does concern you, Is that something you think they would do?
Speaker 6: Okay, So that's a that's actually a complex question, and it's important to recognize like the different parts of that. Okay, So cartels, Mexican cartels and other cartels have absolutely killed people in our country, verifiably. You know, there's a book written by a wonderful Army or sorry sorry sorry Air Force captain named Sylvia Logbyer who helped start our bright part Border project, and she details you know, countless. They're not countless, but a lot, like a large number of murders and beheadings that have happened in the United States. So so they do, in fact take action in our country. They've kidnapped people from our country, they've killed people in our country. But would they take action like blow up a shopping mall, or would they take action like, you know, attack an army base in the United States. No, I don't think that they would do that, you know, I think I don't think so, And I was kind of questioning that. But you have to understand, because of the US, the US position and poster Mexico is handing over a lot of people. But they're just they're the right people for a number of cartels we've got. After the setis the Gulf Cartel. That's awesome, but they're doing so and saying, look, we work with you, but they're protecting the main cartel that the main person responsible for cocaine sentidel in this country. And I would say heroin in most of this country, they are protecting that person, right, They are protecting that organization, and so the US demands that you work with us. They're actually using it to use official government power in Mexico and military power to take out the rivals of this cartel that they are protecting.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: But no, I think that if if the US is some strategically placed you know, cruise missiles got almncho, I do not believe that they're going to take action in the sense of, you know, some major military push or major terrorists at act in the United States. But I do think that as they get more and more desperate, what happens is We've talked about this before. What happens is you take out the head and then there's lesser lesser there's people with less wisdom, who have less interested long term profit sustainability who take over. And those people are the words that we have to you know, increase risk to our law enforce that, increased risk to our journalists who cover Mexico and so forth. But no, I don't I don't think they're going to, you know, do some major push and try to take over territory or something you know, do I think do I think that people like me could have problems? Are more are more likely to have problems? Right now? Yes? Do I think that you know? People you know, like like government officials in the US, And no, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Brandon Darby, Brandon, you got one more quick segment for us. I have a couple other things I want to ask you, Crady, I could do more if you were perfect. Okay, we're gonna be right back. I'm gonna break a little bit earlier. We're gonna be right back with Brandon Darby. Talk some more cartels stuff. Hang on, miss Dost, catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Don't forget it. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We are back with Brandon Darby of Right Bar Cartel Chronicles. Okay, Brandon, a couple things, the cartels being intertwined in these Narco states, which you've educated us on so many times before. Can you speak to that in a little bit more depth about how how woven in they are to the community, Because it's perfectly natural to think about them as if they're in some tiny warehouse outside of towns, surrounded by machine guns, and that that's that's the only way that works. Can you speak to that.
Speaker 6: There's various levels to that. We talked about well bend into the community. So on the highest levels of industry, there's cartel, there's narco evolveter. On the highest levels of government there's narco evolver you know, and by narco involvement, I mean it's safe to say that. You know, like now, this is how it always happened in Mexico. Every time a president leaves, just about then we find out all of the information about the presidents, how much money the president took from a specific narco organization, a specific transnational criminal group we call cartels in Mexico. And every time now that information and intelligence on on Amlo the previous president is coming out, and in a few years all of that information will come out about the current president. Shane barb That's how it works, right, that's on that level. Yes, on the far opposite side of society, Yeah, there are communities that have been ignored, you know, like you know something that you know you know Bannon, Steve Bannon used to say to me when he was my boss at Breitbart, As we would talk about the Pope and he would say the last Pope, and he would say, well, you need to understand that that Pope saw a very abusive form of capitalism, right, And I used to disagree with him and I would think about that, but as time has gone on, I realized it was actually right. And that's what they have there. It's not a free market. It's a free market for some people, but not for everyone.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So you have a complete lack of social mobility, and you have these very poor communities that have been completely ignored. They don't have healthcare, they don't have access to healthcare, education, they don't have access to consistent electricity, they don't I mean, very very impoverished, right, very different than what you would say in the fancy areas of Mexico City, okay, and where it resembles the United States. But they've been very neglected. You know, these large segments of the population. And then here's some guy, he's a drug dealer, you know, he's putting drugs into the US, which most of the people there sake that we took half of their territory anyway, So there's some alreaty, some resentment. We have more than they do. There's already some resentment and some art feelings and these so hey, you know what, I'm going to get a couple of doctors to move here, and I'm going to kind of like the Harmas model, right, the Harmas model, Like, why does do a lot of people in Gaza hate Israelis and Jews? Yes, but if if Hamas didn't provide the health care and the education and the social services and help the elderly, and would would those people be a supportive of Hamas. No, they would not. They would not, and you know, regardless of their views on Jews or Israel. And that's what these guys do. You know, they're the only thing available to a lot of communities. And so you have to acknowledge or recognize that when you're trying to deal with this problem that in the long term, you know, in the short term it is so bad. You have to take the tuber out, right, you have to take the tumor out. But that doesn't mean that once you take the tumor out that the system is going to be healthy, that the body is healthy. No, there's a lot of work to do there is a lot of work, a lot of effort, you know, if we're funding condoms and HIV awareness and all types of you know, trans whatever we were funding in Botswana or wherever the hell at Africa. Like, like, you know, I'm okay with you know, America first doesn't mean America only to me, right, So when I look at our neighbors being health see it, okay, I'm okay with a little bit of our tax dollars participating in that, right, I'm okay with that because that's our neighbor and it affects us. Right, If they're sick, we're sick. So if we take out a cartel head, as we've already taken out a bunch, but if we go all the way and do the Sulbati with l bid show, that's good for a while. But eventually, unless we also work on the other issues that affect Mexico, it's just a matter of time until there's another el bid show. Right. So it's a great complex question you asked, But I hope that explains my position to touch on the short term of the long term. But just you know, what the Democrats have tried to do and a lot of Republicans have tried to do, which is to treat Mexico as though it's an equal, to treat Mexico as though we're dealing with the Western European power or Canada, and not as it's a fragile Darco state. They just want to do those long term projects and they don't realize that it does no good because there is that massive throbbing tumor right in Mexico. So we got we have to take the tumer out and then start worrying about the systemic health of it.
Speaker 1: Brandon, I've only got a couple of minutes left here. Would you ever vacation in Mexico City? I had some friends that did, and they said the food was amazing. But I know this part of me can't go to Mexico City. Should I have vacation there?
Speaker 6: No, you shouldn't, and you really should not. I definitely should not. You know, keep in mind, there's no I And this is what I tell my friends and my loved ones. I said, look, there are really serious people there who have access to flight manifests right, who one hundred percent know who I am and know what I do. So if some Mexican cartel kidapts you in tech and takes you at them all and I will, I will die try to get you back. But if you're dumb enough being my you know, my relative to go to Mexico for a vacation and they take you, they're gonna contact me if they turn yourself in, and we'll let them go. I'm not turning myself in for you. If you're stupid enough to go put yourself in that situation, do not do it right, Just do not do it. So, So would you be okay? In some areas of Mexico guests? Would Joe Blow be okay? Probably? Would Brandon Darby or Ildefonso or Keis be okay? Very unlikely?
Speaker 1: Dang it, I gotta stop talking to you now. I can't go to Mexico City. This is a disaster. Now, I'm kidding. I don't want to go anywhere. I'll go somewhere else. We have Taco Bell here, Brandon Darby, Bright Bart go read all of his stuff if you want to nerd out on this stuff. As always, brother, I appreciate you very much, Chris. Did I tell you over the years, I've matured and don't make that face. I've grown to love the nachos Belle Grande. No, I take the sour cream off. I take the sour cream off. But I used to be Gordida, especially the cheesy Gordida crunches casadilla. Man, I still am. I don't want to act like I've left that part of me behind. Nacho's bell Grande hits right. Sometimes I'm telling you, man, you know what. That's what we're getting tonight. Anyway, we still have so much more. Another hour, Hang on