Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about the S ANDP. Five hundred, down almost a thousand points from its high fifty two week low at thirty nine hundred. You know, some people I was watching CNBC. Some people say thirty eight hundred is a good is a good level? Yeah, it's been falling. The stock market as whole has been falling. But the S and P is probably the best judge of the stock market because it's five hundred companies from all different areas. So it's a very broad range, you know, perspective on the stock market, where the dal Jones is a lot more narrow and the Nasdaq is even more specific because it's just for tech companies. So all right, S and P five hundred, will it continue to keep falling?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Unequivocally I feel like Tia today. Yes, because there's no reason to. I know, in a podcast I should probably elaborate, right you hear it?
Speaker 2: Words know.
Speaker 3: If quantitative easting has went away and all the easy wins are now gone. That's why I told everyone last year study twenty fifteen, two thousand and eight, nineteen ninety, nineteen ninety one, to see what those conditions were like when higher interest rates were there. For those of you that did the homework and studied the past seven recessions, how long due to interest rates going up? How long should we be in the bear market? You should know the number of days then, not a guess, it's a range that we will be in so until so even with a chip shortage that will end roughly summer of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: We'll see some relief.
Speaker 3: There probably by fall of this year September, we'll start to push back up and stabilize. But yeah, for the next through the summer, it's gonna be a little bit treacherous. But if you want to know what this market is going to be like, look at twenty fifteen, in twenty ten, two thousand and nine. It'll tell you if you study what the market is going to look like for sure.
Speaker 4: Is there something that could single maybe not even a reversal, but some sort of up trend maybe? I mean obviously with China be in lockdown right now to Corona, if we saw something like China reopening on a global scale, could that be like one of those signs that there could be a nice tick up or nice with the rebound.
Speaker 3: That would definitely help end companies that are MidCap companies like the Rust of two thousands to start to go up, because without Apple and Microsoft, who would be in a big bear, big ass bear market. Luckily we have those Now. As far as to what the S and P is gonna go, yeah, we should go to thirty seven h three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you have it. Yeah, and a lot. I've seen a lot of analysts. Even with the SMP being at a fifty two weeks though, I watched a lot of analysts today. They're still keeping their price soccer for the year at fifty one hundred some people out of the fifty two hundred. No budget on that. So we will see, hopefully, not even hopefully, we shall see if they're right.
Speaker 3: We shall see, I hope. So, but it's looking scary. It does look scary. It does look scary.
Speaker 2: It could get worse, definitely, that's that's well, they go definitely no, no, no, no, no, I got a play before we die. Okay, oh yes, it could definitely. Well, first of all, sixty dollars of people on YouTube, hit the like button. Please hit the like button. Appreciate it absolutely can get worse because we're not technically in a recession yet. The only only index out of those major three that's actually in recession, well bear market territory is NASA. NASA like twenty five percent. Neither the dal Jones or S and P has reached twenty percent pullback.
Speaker 4: Yet, Yeah, I think at fifteen percent, so it's.
Speaker 2: Still not a bear market technically, and we're still not The economy itself can get a lot worse. There's still a lot more room for the economy to get worse. So if the economy can get worse, then obviously the stock market can get worse.
Speaker 4: We won't used to say like, wait, the market, it doesn't match the economy. Remember when during the pandemic, we're like, wait with this jobless teams and all these things happening and earners, what's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down that one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring says eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy. Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 4: Economy, We're like, wait, why is the market still going up? And it finally I feel like we're at a point now where it's like the economy and the market are massing. They're matching each other now right like, as it's just happening, inflation, interest rates going up, marketing.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when you cheat. Now, I never will want to sit in that fetch your position. But when you have quantitative easing for so long opposed to just letting things settle out and fall apart, this is what happens when you go on to twelve year run and you don't have any pullbacks and you don't let things settle. A lot of funded went to companies that were terrible companies. Like remember the era after like fifty and then it was like uh D four l rest in low but not his version.
Speaker 4: It's like laffy.
Speaker 3: We're in a laughy taffy era of investing all the companies of the trash. Let them get washed out. Then companies that are really good adventure, companies that are good at angel companies that are strong will invest in better technology. We're in twenty twenty two. As a kid, we don't have any flying cars, great healthcare, great tech company, and we have a whole bunch of social media apps that are remixes of black Plannet and instant Messenger. What we expect as a country we've produced some of the shittiest companies in the last twenty years.
Speaker 4: What do we expect?
Speaker 2: We're des tracking.
Speaker 3: When Paul Rosenberg is.
Speaker 4: Up there, shout, shout Rosenberg.
Speaker 6: Er, Yeah, I know, so Okay, should don't be mad at me, you know, so Fayorball legend, legend.
Speaker 2: So jay Z, one of the greatest rappers of all time, has one of the greatest lyrics of all time. It was actually the lyrics we named our second podcast ever this lyric where he said, and anticipation for precipitation stat chips for a rainy day, very important, very important. Cash is still king, and in times of uncertainty, it's okay to be in cash until you're actually certain. The dollar is actually strengthen, very strong right now. I think a fifteen years high for the strength of the dollar right now. Dollars in a good place right now. Nothing wrong with having money on the sideline until you're comfortable. I think that there's still some more room for the market to go down. Be patient, be patient, have money waiting, and get in at good prices and just write it up.
Speaker 4: I said, we're gonna play Belichick. Man, We're gonna win rings from the sideline. We're gonna watch the game, We're gonna make moves at the right time. We're gonna play Belichick. Shout out to the Patriots fans. But that's that I mean, he's right right, if we know, if we've seen the market pull back, there's no need for us to keep investing in large sums of money. We're gonna watch it, keep our cash as king and when we can make moves, we will.
Speaker 2: And that song is from Rainna's first single, not her first single, the first big single.
Speaker 4: Relays her first plays, the first first one and her first single.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't number one, first number on my first number one record.
Speaker 4: It might not even be our first one record, but definitely a big record, big record, Yeah, big record twenty one.
Speaker 3: What was like the football era when like everybody got participation in trophies? Right now, it's nineteen seven, hard nose, helmet to helmet, bust your ass football.
Speaker 2: My graduates from my school being forced back. Drop bag, drop my drop bag, drop drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com, slash po d kat z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need