Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to another bobbycast, where music or culture will be blind drafting blank. We don't know yet how you probably do because it's in the header. But Mike is our producer, and Mike will throw us a topic. We do not get to do any Google. We don't get to go to AI. Mike, what will we be selecting today? Today?
Speaker 2: Today, we'll be doing the greatest music videos of all time.
Speaker 1: Greatest music videos of all time. So the rules of this are, we will draft four each. We will go in order. There's a will we get to wheel up on the screen. We'll spin it goes first. I feel like me talking though you guys are already thinking Brandon's got his eyes closed.
Speaker 3: I was praying. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay, you win this game, please?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So this is at producer ready on Instagram, who is a musician and part of the Bobby Bone Show, part of our comedy band, The Raging Idiots. This is Brandon Ray, who is a very talented artist, music producer, just all around good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: What's your Instagram name?
Speaker 3: At Brandan Ray Music?
Speaker 1: There you go, and I'm Bobby. So okay, my Bobby, spin the wheel, spind it.
Speaker 3: Big money.
Speaker 1: This person going first will be We will decide the winner by using three different ais. We will use chat, GBT, Jim and I and Clade and combine them all together to see where the winner is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Greatest music videos of all time?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: I started thinking, like, Okay, what could be the greatest music video of all time? But then I thought I could pick one that I really love but could totally block you, And I thought that's the best of both worlds.
Speaker 4: I went on the pick, and then I take it.
Speaker 5: Away from you because you probably would have picked it because it's a favorite of mine, or because I'm very intelligent, and I.
Speaker 1: Probably pick it because I know my first overall pick right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I think it's because it's a favorite of years. Okay, I'm gonna go with Beastie Boys sabotage.
Speaker 4: Great video.
Speaker 1: Let's go great video. And that's Spike Jones, right, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I believe that's a Spike Jones video.
Speaker 4: Dude, they got their sunglasses on.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see Batie Boys doing sabotage on David Letterman? No?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Was this is no music? Have you ever heard of music?
Speaker 4: Note? Or a full band one where they're playing the instrument.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is so cool because obviously Beastie Boys are three dudes rapping and DJ and they show up and they're playing guitar, bass, drums, did you have the DJ two?
Speaker 3: And they go hard.
Speaker 1: It's one of the coolest late night music performances I've ever seen. Now, I'm a big Beastie Boys fan, so there's probably biased there, but when you agree you Mike gets one of the coolest. Yea.
Speaker 2: They're basically like a punk band up there.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: It's full punk, which is.
Speaker 4: Kind of how they started.
Speaker 5: Right They started playing their own instruments, which I thought was really cool, and then went into kind of like they don't have to do that anymore before they kicked the girl out.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, right, yeah, really.
Speaker 1: Let me kick her. Would you said she got kicked down?
Speaker 3: Like I'd say she kicked down, but she would be a Beastie Boy.
Speaker 4: She was an original member.
Speaker 1: They were the Beastie Beasty people.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a really cool documentary. It's semi cool. It's really cool because I love Beasti Boys. But they are on stage doing a live show and they're showing pictures and so they made that documentary.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch it.
Speaker 4: It's so really okay.
Speaker 1: If you like Beastie Boys, that's good. I thought it. The personation was kind of lame, but I liked it a lot. I just didn't like the stage part of it. So it's like I was watching a Ted Talk.
Speaker 3: It was different.
Speaker 1: It was it was definitely said anything like it, Mike.
Speaker 4: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's memorable.
Speaker 1: I agree. I enjoyed it. I would have rather seen a full Beastie Boys documentary though, than them doing a Ted Talk. They should have toured it though, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So did they Also? Were they the ones that did the one where they gave everyone a camera in the crowd?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: It was called camera you shoot this or something. Oh no video cameras, and so the editor took all the cameras.
Speaker 1: All the footage familiar and edited.
Speaker 4: From their point of view.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't worry. We have two guys with computers sitting right over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a concert film called Awesome. I f and shot that.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: It was a whole movie.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, bits of it which is really really cool.
Speaker 2: They gave up fifty cam quarters to audience members and so like you.
Speaker 4: Would think everyone's shooting the show, but they're not. Some people are just shooting like themselves, making out just random.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the movie?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember seeing like a couple songs out of it.
Speaker 1: Got it. Yeah, that's a good pick. I love Beacie Boys, and you took it from me and that sucks. Okay, greatest music videos ever, Brandon, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna go with the most legendary music video you've ever seen. And if you if you.
Speaker 1: Didn't have this on your mind, you have to go with the one.
Speaker 8: I'm thinking because it is Thriller.
Speaker 1: Michael, that's it.
Speaker 4: That's so good. I mean, that's a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not even I used to watch the do you remember there was a VHS tape. It was like the making of Thriller. We used to watch that almost every day. Tell us more well, it shows him putting his makeup on, it shows the choreography. It's so cool.
Speaker 1: That is easily one.
Speaker 9: One that I thought, that's what you're gonna say, So did I And when you didn't, if that would have gotten down to me, that was Steph Cerry going.
Speaker 1: Take seven or eight. Yeah, okay, solid solid. Did you watch Michael by the way, the movie?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: It looked very cheesy as far as the previews, and the kid that plays Michael Jackson is his nephew, Jaffar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: You watched it.
Speaker 1: I wanted to like it, but I didn't want to like it like I wanted to like it because I was gonna spend two hours watching it, but also was like this while I was watching it. Hmm, let's see if it's too corny. Let's see how fake this is. It's so good from somebody who's watching it as a bit of a healthy music snob. The things I think you learned from it are you probably already knew about Joe his dad and how hard he was on them. Yeah. It definitely goes into that a little bit. And I think the real reason it's so awesome is that actor Jafar, the nephew, give him a Grammy Oscar Snowbel Prize the dancing he does in it. Because they don't shoot a couple dance scenes just to give you the feeling of Michael. They shoot whole songs and he's dancing like Michael Jackson. I can't believe it. It's when I finished watching it, I just wanted to text movie Mike and go, dude, you were right.
Speaker 8: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: And most of the reason it's amazing is because of the acting from Ja'afar, the nephew who dances like him, talks like him, talk like him.
Speaker 3: It's crazy you say you have seen it. No, obviously, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You agree with me so much.
Speaker 3: I've seen I've seen Instagram videos of rehearsing his dances.
Speaker 1: And also he's like, yep, yep, dude, I've.
Speaker 3: Never seen it.
Speaker 1: You guys should watch it. And I never am recommended to movies because I don't want to. It's like me, I don't recommend books to people. Well one because you don't read.
Speaker 4: But I don't read it too because I.
Speaker 1: Don't want you to waste a week and a half and them blame me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how much is it right now?
Speaker 1: Is it twenty bucks?
Speaker 4: Can we wait a little bit?
Speaker 1: You know what if you need me to give you twenty is it twenty bucks.
Speaker 4: To buy it?
Speaker 3: To read it? You gotta watch it in two days.
Speaker 1: They also do full songs. Not every song, okay, but they do full songs, especially when they're doing the concert footage of him playing these massive shows at the end. It is so good. It's premiere viewing.
Speaker 3: I gotta watch it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to oversell it, and I think I did. But I had very low expectations because most of those biopics are corny. Don't get me started about the Queen one Bohemian Rhapsody, like that's fine and fun. That's watching in the Bath with the rubber duckies. It's just goofy.
Speaker 4: Never watched that.
Speaker 1: Remy Malliy did good, but he didn't sing, but he was good in it. But that Queen when jumped so hard from well, Queen, we're gonna stop a band on top of the pops. Holy crap, we got a number one that happened in seven seconds, just like that. Yeah, so yeah, good pick on the video and movie.
Speaker 2: Mike, would you agree, Oh yeah, I would say. Coleman Domingo is a fantastick villain. That's what makes j what makes Joe. He did such a good job.
Speaker 4: Do you think after watching this movie you think Joe should have his own movie to tell his side of the story Joe dead. You're right, he can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, I okay, But I feel bad for Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because like one of his side of the stories, like I had to make him tough.
Speaker 1: Joe was an abuser. We all can get there. Joe did wrong. He should not have treated his children like that. In many ways, Joe was a product of his own environment though, as well. And what Joe couldn't do is shake that environment. That happens a lot of times, especially back then too, when knowledge wasn't readily available on the internet, and you just beat your kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's what That's what he.
Speaker 1: Did, and that's how you disciplined them. And this wasn't even disciplined as and you did something bad. It was disciplined as you didn't do something good enough. He loved them. Don't get it twisted that he didn't love them. Would you agree, Mike, I don't know. I think, okay. I think later in life he definitely wanted them to keep going to make money.
Speaker 2: At one point he just saw them as dollar signs that he saw.
Speaker 1: Michael, but he grew up very poor. He grew up very poor. But I think he saw them as dollar signs for everybody. Yeah, so I don't want to be the Joe apologist. Yeah, because again, not a good dude. But I think he was a product of his environment too, and it was a bad He grew up in a really bad environment, and so he knew what he knew. But he would they would they would practice in the living room and it wouldn't be perfect.
Speaker 8: He'd take him a whoop them.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Michael was so afraid of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael was also so young too.
Speaker 2: He was the baby right even as an adult though, Hell, he was still manipulating his career, managing him and force him to do all these things that Michael didn't want to do.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to let him.
Speaker 2: Go solo because that would take away his money. So just dollar signs.
Speaker 1: The family was part of the producing team on this, So you're only going to get so much real, but they were.
Speaker 8: I don't know how much real it really is.
Speaker 1: But it's not all bubbles and sunshine. But also bubbles is in it? The monkey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the monkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bubbles doesn't make it.
Speaker 4: The monkey that was part of the writing session of We Are the World.
Speaker 1: I don't know Michael's monkey. It didn't show that session.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because in that in that documentary, Linel talks about the monkey. The monkey showed up we're writing our song.
Speaker 1: I assume that's the same monkey as Giraffe was in it.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I think you'd really like it. And there has never been a person as famous in my lifetime as Michael Jackson was then. And I think we have recency bias a lot of times. Oh we see Taylor Swift, we see whomever. They're so famous, are the most famous ever? Nothing compares to the fame of Michael Jackson, except for maybe the domination of Genghis Khan.
Speaker 4: I remember that, you.
Speaker 2: Don't, but it was yesterday waiting on that biopic.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Eddie has bet sabotage.
Speaker 4: That's stupid. After thriller, I'm looking at that.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to spite me. I really did let that blind did Okay, I'm going to go. And I did bring this up a minute ago the movie I'm going Queen Bohemian Rhapsody.
Speaker 3: What was the music video that's so solid?
Speaker 1: Heads? And now they did put in some of that in Wayne's World too, but they put in that. It was that them doing with the video that is.
Speaker 3: Such an iconic music that that's when you just picked Yeah, yeah, I got that.
Speaker 4: But do they throw they threw Wayne's.
Speaker 3: World in there, that Wayne's World put the song in there.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like they redid the music video with Wayne's World.
Speaker 1: They redid Wayne's World in the original music video, scenes from Wayne's World into the they made them in the movie dance with the not literally dance, but with the actual Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 5: That's what threw me off a little bit, like is it from the seventies or I'm going the original?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: But also fun fact, and we have no phones to a computer, so if my fun fact could be wildly off. Fun fact, that song was number one twice I believe, maybe fifteen years apart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of the first three originally.
Speaker 1: With Queen itself and then whenever it was in Wayne's World the movie, it was number one again.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: So either that's true or it was only number one the second time in the eight and then maybe the early nineties.
Speaker 3: Even funner fact, come on, let's go find me up. Queen has been the most SYNCD which TV placements, commercials, movies, film, everything, the most placed artists every year for the past ten years they have made more. What if they've made one hundred million dollars a year at least just from TV film places? Wow?
Speaker 1: Do you know if those splits are four?
Speaker 3: Meaning it just depends like so for a placement there's the master side and the publishing side.
Speaker 8: Hold on second.
Speaker 1: So I just wonder how much Freddy got and Broan may goot okay, man, oh.
Speaker 3: Freddy they made They've made so much money. But the label, whoever owns the Masters, makes happen.
Speaker 1: And what songs we will rock you? I'm sure we are the champions.
Speaker 3: Some that you wouldn't assume, like don't stop me now?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Over the past two years, that's risen to like number one or two.
Speaker 1: Do you know that he had more teeth than the average person? No, really, he had extra teeth. The only reason I know this because there's a series of children's books. They're baby books about celebrities, and I read the one. I think I mentioned this in a Bobby cast with maybe Mike or you guys. Yeah, And it's about Freddie Mercury and it's telling his story and he was born with extra teeth in his mouth.
Speaker 4: That's why it kind of looked like he was buck tooth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then in the Baby Book he go he goes, Freddie Mercury, he was at the married or had a girlfriend, and then all of a sudden he goes, now it's with this guy, this is the Baby Book, and like, great, I'm as inclosed as anybody. That's rot doesn't matter to me. And then the last next to last page, it's like and then Freddy gets aids.
Speaker 4: Just like that, that's like the movie. Yeah, each other. Now they're famous.
Speaker 2: I quick, I have a couple of fact checks for you. All right, we love fact check. Wait number one again. But it wasn't after Wayne's World, it was about it was after his death.
Speaker 1: Oh it did go number one twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went number one in nineteen seventy five for nine weeks and then again in ninety one following his death.
Speaker 1: But when when when did Wayness World come out?
Speaker 2: And then Wayne's World came out in ninety two and it peaked at number two. It was blocked by criss Crosses Jump.
Speaker 1: So it went number one, number one, number two three times. It's amazing to backward overalls.
Speaker 4: But but but if if for it too?
Speaker 1: Nobody got that all right?
Speaker 3: No, I got it?
Speaker 4: Whatever man Oh criss cross, Yeah, that was legit. They were backward Yeah, left one.
Speaker 1: Humor me now now just button.
Speaker 3: Just that for helloween.
Speaker 1: Just do your story, dude, don't humor.
Speaker 4: So in order.
Speaker 5: It's not a story, it's a question. In order for it to go number one three times or number one, number one, number two, they have to release, don't they have to re release it.
Speaker 1: No, so we could literally get to be played re entry.
Speaker 2: But the Wayne's World soundtrack did go number one, so if you count it there technically yea technique.
Speaker 1: No, No, you don't count it no, because it's not the song. But Wayne World was awesome.
Speaker 4: It was and that scene was awesome, legendary.
Speaker 1: Okay, needs to video back over for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a question.
Speaker 1: Is it weird? I can't think of another music video right now.
Speaker 4: That's really hard.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh My question is if I don't know the name of the song, but I can tell you the artist.
Speaker 1: You can try or we're gonna steal it. So yes, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna do that you want you want?
Speaker 3: No, no, please do that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, let's do that. It's not gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with a very iconic video that when I saw it as someone that loves video and film, I was like, how did they do that? I want to go Cold play Yellow?
Speaker 1: Great song.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the video?
Speaker 1: Of course I saw it on MTV and I was like, came this guy's face. He's just kind of walking down the beach. This is what I remember thinking about that.
Speaker 4: Oh, shoot, that's the wrong You just told what am I thinking of? In my place?
Speaker 3: You know you're thinking I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't say it. Okay, let's say it. You have Yellow, That's what I was gonna say. I remember thinking, I love I love this song, but this is the most simple video I've ever seen it.
Speaker 4: Tell me, tell me about Yellow. What is he doing?
Speaker 1: Yellow literally walking down there like waterline, walking out of the beach, and he's looking at a like a rain jacket.
Speaker 4: And he's not singing backwards?
Speaker 1: No, all right, play Yellow.
Speaker 3: I love the song.
Speaker 1: Maybe a I give you some points for just having good music.
Speaker 4: That's gonna say. That's a terrible video. He just walks on the beach line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it wasn't about the video.
Speaker 3: No, all right, all right as a kid with a Nolan Ryan poster on my wall, Metallica poster on my wall, and a poster of her. I have to go with hit Me Baby One More Time, Bridney spears.
Speaker 1: That was in my cueue was it that the school Yeah, well that's the schoolgirl, that school girl. Bro, we were where's the camera? We were also sixteen and fifteen and fourteen at the time, okay, so get off us. Hey if we were forty at the time overhere and whatever. Yeah, yeah, we were children to great video launched her. I remember playing that song. I think I was eighteen. Actually I think she was sixteen, So that's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's fine, it's fine, it's good.
Speaker 1: I remember getting that CD for the first time. It was pink and it said dot dot dot baby one more time. And there only been three songs ever that I remember when radio used to actually take requests that song, Christina Aguilar, Janina Bottle and Shaggy It wasn't me. Those songs got called and requested.
Speaker 4: So much shut around the same time.
Speaker 1: Janina Bottle was Agular's first. It was a little after but yes, it wasn't me. I don't know, dude, that song all the time, been around forever. It wasn't banging, it was that's a good one, Brandon, You're strong. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm a Christmas family video of his own wrong.
Speaker 3: God, Hank tight.
Speaker 7: The Bobby Cast will be right back, and we're back on the Bobby Cast.
Speaker 1: I have Queen Bohemian Rhapsody?
Speaker 4: Have you thought of a new one?
Speaker 1: I do? I have a couple couple that are very famous, but I think they're so dated. If I explain this video, I think, well, I don't know what you know anymore about videos?
Speaker 4: Man? After that, No, it was the wrong song. I still it's still cold Play?
Speaker 1: Okay, are you gonna are you gonna pick two Coldplay songs?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not. I'm moving on. I'm sticking with Yellow, taking the loss and moving on.
Speaker 1: Okay. If I were to say, drawings.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hmmm, drawings, no.
Speaker 1: Sorry, they give me my accent, drawings, drawings like you know it, So don't say anything, Mike, you probably don't now. And and it was it kind of animation, but with rudimentary drawings through the whole video.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm seeing uh like gosh like would it be like a Duran Duran or something.
Speaker 1: You're getting there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, wham, you're getting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's Michael No. But you're in the right area.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they ever had another song, if they may be a one hit. Wonder if they are two hits.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Uh huh take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I got it.
Speaker 1: It's all those drawings.
Speaker 3: That's a revolutionary video.
Speaker 1: I think it's no thriller or maybe one more time?
Speaker 4: Is it yellow? Very much?
Speaker 1: So? It's so yellow.
Speaker 4: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 1: You can't remember take on Me? No.
Speaker 4: I love the song, but I can't remember that video.
Speaker 1: Could we show without playing the music?
Speaker 2: Okay, a screenshot of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or even like or a Yeah, it's it's like just a black and white what's it drawing? They can't sing me.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like his face.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I and they're.
Speaker 3: Like it's like a car. I feel like he's in a car.
Speaker 1: At some point you'll see it and probably remember it. Yeah, and it was before my time.
Speaker 4: Oh he's actually talking to someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he like became dang d you don't remember this. I do remember.
Speaker 4: I mean I remembered it so like to the point where I kind of knew what it was, but I don't remember watching this video.
Speaker 8: Got it was before me.
Speaker 4: But that's kind of cool. And yeah, you imagine when this came out they're like, how.
Speaker 8: Did they do that?
Speaker 1: I bet you when it came out they were like, if there's ever a panel drafting videos, I bet this gets drafted pretty soon, probably right after Coldplay Yellow Okay, yeah, okay, so that's mine.
Speaker 9: UHU take on me, Eddie, dude, I have like two videos that I would love to pick.
Speaker 5: I just don't know the name of the song. Like I can tell you the band and you'll be like, well, that's the only song really they had, So I know what you're talking about, but I don't know the name of the song.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna just take that away. I'm not gonna do those. I'm gonna do bon Jovi Wanted Dead or Alive?
Speaker 1: Is that a cowboy one?
Speaker 4: That's a good yeah, well no, it's not a cowboy Now you're thinking of Blaze of Glory.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know if it's in that movie.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, this is this is where it's all tour video of them like on tour. Because the song's about like riding the bus. He's a cowboy on the steel horse he rides.
Speaker 1: It's the bus. I always thought that was like a sawhorse. I thought that was like working man on his song and like.
Speaker 4: The crowd wants him dead or alive.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I never put that together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if you watch the video, you're like, oh, that's what it's about, because it does sound like a Western, like I'm wanted dead or alive.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: You almost feel bad for John Bunjo in that video, like he I mean, he's like getting in limos and all this stuff, but he looks just like he's about to fall over it.
Speaker 5: Any Yeah, there's a shot where he's looking at himself in the mirror, like grabbing his head like after a show, like, oh, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the video of him as a guest at a wedding and the wedding singer is like, come on up, and he doesn't want to do it, poor good, He doesn't want to do it, and it's a wedding. He's a guest, dad, come on, come on, all right? And then he gets up and sing and he nails it. He nails it, but he didn't want to do it. Man. Also, he had throat surgery.
Speaker 4: Dude, have you seen that the documentary?
Speaker 1: No, I've seen him sing pre throat surgery. I felt really bad for him because it sounded really bad. But he knew everybody knew. It wasn't that he was singing. It was in the Emperor ad no close, none thin.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: He knew, and it was gonna be He knew the tour is gonna be tough. So the whole documentary is about that, like him getting the surgery and being like, all right, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna work my way back to where I can tour. They booked the tour and everything, and they even do a number of shows and then he's just like I can't do this, Like I can't. And it's crazy because it shows how good of a singer he was back in the eighties, like amazing singer, hitting these notes that nobody can hit two, where like, dude, I.
Speaker 4: Can't even sing the regular verse. Oh, it's brutal.
Speaker 1: Has he sang since his surgery? Because I know he's gonna tour again, And I saw that a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: They just launched the Madison Square Garden. It's like nine sold out shows there. I saw footage of it last night.
Speaker 1: I've been playing. He sounded good.
Speaker 3: It was the first show yesterday.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see the Backtory Boys documentary where Brian Lttrell can't sing no, and he has no idea why he's you've not seen it, Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 4: And he's just like one day, I just like, I can't sing.
Speaker 1: And they were having to cover for him, and they weren't even finding original ways like the Brady Bunch did for Peter.
Speaker 10: Change change, because they were going into the studio if you don't remember, they were gonna go and they were gonna sing their hit and Peter was like, I can't my voice is changing.
Speaker 1: I can't sing, and they would try. Peter be like, well, here we are, and so Jan and Marsha I think Marsha was like, I gotta figure something out, and they get a notepad out what can we do? And then all of a sudden and Peter's like, I shouldn't be in the group. Guys, you go ahead and record like no, Peter, you're part of the family. And they go and if it's time to change, it's part of this.
Speaker 4: Are that's a legendary, legendary. You can't use that as a video though.
Speaker 1: Bon Jovi wanted Dead or Alive. Eddie is at number three. All right, Brandon, you're up.
Speaker 3: All right. M There's there's a lot to choose from, and maybe this is just a personal thing for me. This is one of the first videos that I ever saw that just it excited me. And then we got to see it live because we opened for this guy. I'm gonna have to go with the thunder rolls from Garth Brooks.
Speaker 4: It's a good one.
Speaker 3: It's really good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Solid video also was banned, which made it even more in demand.
Speaker 3: Wait why was it? Was it banned because.
Speaker 1: She Yeah you have to whisper.
Speaker 3: Spoilers nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 4: And why does she shoot him.
Speaker 3: Because he cheated?
Speaker 1: Yes, so he's his trucker right?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, think is possible.
Speaker 1: He too much cheating going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I business in the morning.
Speaker 1: I know all the waty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Not a soul in sidey.
Speaker 1: I just get a business trucker. Yeah, maybe it's a trucking businessman.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they banned SAMPTI banned video for a while because of that, and it made it that much more desirable. People just just craving it.
Speaker 4: Due that's a great video.
Speaker 3: Just the lightning and the rain falling on him is just like in the thunder Rolling.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they nailed that. They kind of had to.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, all right, okay, Brandon's got that.
Speaker 6: So I have a queen and aha, I've.
Speaker 1: Got two in my head. I'm really just this video that I'm about to say. If you're older than us, you're really gonna love it. If you're us or younger, I don't know that you'll get it. But it was a revolutionary video. And maybe I just am too in love with the history of music, because that can be a thing. But this video was First of all, it was seventeen minutes long. Rando lean back, you may have it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not thriller, it's not.
Speaker 1: There's a church involved.
Speaker 7: Church.
Speaker 3: Oh this is this is good, you know it.
Speaker 1: There was a really long, cool guitar solo in it. There's like acting in it as well. What was going on in the church, Well, it's like love marriage, So.
Speaker 3: What's going on outside? Yeah? Inside the church more like a chapel and in a field, like I he I think I know it. I think you're talking.
Speaker 1: About you have it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The length is thrown me.
Speaker 1: Do you like my Do you think it's a good video? Okay, I'm gonna pick it regardless. It's great decade. Well, good question. I'm gonna say you would think eighties, but maybe nineties.
Speaker 3: It's it could be early early nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, huh country music.
Speaker 1: No, the band you would think would be an eighties band, But this was a massive song and it.
Speaker 8: Could have even been in ninety ninety one.
Speaker 4: November Rain, that's it. Wow, I don't remember that. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: If you saw it, you would be like, oh, totally remember that.
Speaker 4: Is that where he smashes the neon phone?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: No, that will get.
Speaker 3: He did it backwards.
Speaker 1: Don't be like that, Mike, What what do you got here? Wise ninety two?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Video game Omber Rain and yeah, and she's like hot and he's like hot and act and h slashes doing the big guitar solo and it's over. It's how can you tell me how long the video was?
Speaker 4: Because the songs long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like and no vam bain. I was never really a guns and Roses guy. Really, Yeah, too early for me.
Speaker 4: I love guns n' roses me too.
Speaker 1: I like Welcome to the Jungle because it was in the program the movie but football.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it was also in like one of those like school movies, like not Dangerous Minds, but like, uh, I don't know, like one where.
Speaker 4: Like troubled kids are in the school.
Speaker 1: No classic?
Speaker 4: Yeah, which one fight going on? And then the Jungles point.
Speaker 1: I bet you if I'm gonna guess nine minutes how long?
Speaker 2: Nine minutes and seventeen seconds nailed it.
Speaker 4: I'm about to go back and watch that one. I don't remember the church on the hill in a field.
Speaker 3: If you, if you saw it, you'd be like you you would have seen it on MTV.
Speaker 4: And he doesn't smash the neon phone.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have the whole video memorized. What is that Mike's gonna type in video or someone smashes it neon phone? Yeah please, okay, So here's November ray neon phone. Nothing really comes up? Will you type in music video where someone smashes neon phone? It's here, it happens.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be Coldplay again.
Speaker 1: It's yellow music video where neon phone.
Speaker 4: Axle ro smashes the neon phone.
Speaker 1: Is smash neon.
Speaker 4: It's like he's talking to the girl and then he throws the phone on the floor and smashes it.
Speaker 1: Do me to ask the phone?
Speaker 3: Is it neon phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I remember back in the eighties they have the clear phones.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, gotcha, gotcha and it was.
Speaker 4: Like on cut you know, I'll ask that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: What is a music video possibly a couple of decades old, where someone in the video smashes a neon phone?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Come on baby. See it's like your friends and idiot.
Speaker 1: A few possibilities come from Telephone by Lady Gaga, Beance, what Goes Around, Comps Around by Justin Timberlake, the real Slim Shady Handlebars. I remember handle Bars. That's an awesome song.
Speaker 3: I don't think by whom I remember?
Speaker 8: But is that in Mike a String?
Speaker 4: What song is that?
Speaker 1: Give me some more details about this Chinese democracy I remember he's no Chinese democracy. That's terrible, terrible. Yeah, it's the one They came back.
Speaker 3: Right, an album that took him like twenty years. You guys, it was just bad.
Speaker 4: The phone scene. Yeah, yeah, he's like either in a hotel room or something or maybe.
Speaker 3: Best you think it's has Roses, it's guns definitely at Rose slams phone and he's sitting he's sitting on the bed talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm looking for it's a Guns n' Roses video and he's sitting on the phone. He's sitting on the bed talking on the phone and he slams it.
Speaker 4: Is that it smash his phone?
Speaker 3: The music video for Don't Cry by Guns n' Rolls.
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 3: You keep talking?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm sorry with you.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: What is that it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know that song.
Speaker 4: What's the song? Did it say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And you talked over it? Don't cry?
Speaker 4: Oh, don't cry? Don't cry?
Speaker 1: And I what you just did is I did again?
Speaker 4: Non't cry?
Speaker 10: To night?
Speaker 4: You all don't remember don't cry.
Speaker 3: It sounds like this sounds it sounds like du Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So that's it. Are we done picking?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I have one other round to go. We have four gonna so yeah. My third is Guns and Roses, Don't Cry November Rain. I'm not taking you, Okay, Eddie got meaty boys could play by Jobie? What do you got for whah.
Speaker 4: I feel like it doesn't matter, but I'm gonna go with Fat Voice Slim. What's the name of the song?
Speaker 3: Some baby?
Speaker 4: Oh, give me a second, I'm gonna get there. It's a long le toget. I want to treat you like I should.
Speaker 1: You're not there, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's not treat you like I should. So bad? What is it called? Because it has Christopher Walking in it?
Speaker 1: You also might be getting your fad boy slame videos next, so that the song you're thinking of it's crazy. I want to praise you like I should.
Speaker 3: What's in the video?
Speaker 4: It's Christopher Walking and he's Dawn.
Speaker 1: That's Christopher Walkins dancing in a fat Boy Slim video. But I'm almost positive it's not Praise You. It's another one, and I think Praise You was it was like Street It's like Street b Roll or something.
Speaker 4: Was it generic?
Speaker 3: It's just little images. It reminds me of like Coldplay Yellow a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna go praise you fat boy.
Speaker 1: You can't picture the video.
Speaker 4: Christopher Watkins in it. He's dancing.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you he's not in that one. Well, what's the song that he's in It has the word I believe weapon in it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yep. Is it called weapon? Is it called weaponized?
Speaker 1: Well you've picked praise you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, praise which is a good good video. Anyway, there we go.
Speaker 1: Man, Mike is writing with all the wrong keys.
Speaker 3: But choice, wow, call Oh Bootsy Collins was okay.
Speaker 4: Oh man, dude, I had some other two really good ones, but I don't know the name of the songs.
Speaker 1: I now want. I want to hear about it afterward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, praise you. It's it's like a subway like street street. This is yeah, this is really cool.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh, now you're happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 4: I like my pick.
Speaker 5: And they're all dancing too, right, I know they're all dancing. Look given break dancers, great, fat boy slim, praise you.
Speaker 8: You can you can have it.
Speaker 7: Hang tight, the Bobby Cast will be right back, and we're back on the Bobby Cast.
Speaker 3: Brandon, Oh man, I just had it in my head.
Speaker 1: Well, oh my gosh, you can't have weapon of Choice. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh what was it I just had in my head.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's gonna he's gonna get how much time do they have?
Speaker 3: Okay? This was This wasn't my first choice, but the impact of the video at the time t r L everything. You can never forget this video Bye Bye Bye in sync a great one.
Speaker 1: However, oh oh what it's a great one.
Speaker 4: No, however, what's what's title wrong?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, byby Bye is epic dance? Okay, yeah, So do they do that dance in the video?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the puppet strings, it's you know, you may I do the whole thing. I'm like, it's like, you know, you know it.
Speaker 1: That's a great one.
Speaker 3: What were you gonna say?
Speaker 1: However, nothing say after you pick? No, it's not no, there's no However, that was an excellent pick and the dance was fantastic.
Speaker 4: There was, however in that there was.
Speaker 1: It's It's gonna be me. It was also a really cool you know, they did very puppety and It's gonna be me? But are you thinking of Bye's the one? It's the best one. Okay, nothing, Bli's awesome, Okay, I picked that one. Did you ever see the award show where they did their heads on the screens and they danced underneath their heads on the screens. No, I don't think and it was synced to the well, yeah, I have Mike, bring it up. We can't actually play the music on this, but they come down. It could have been empty Music Awards or or Grammys or uh you know, my Heart Podcast Awards. I'm not sure, but they could. These screens are over their bodies and they're dancing with the screens doing bye bye bye, and it's going to be mere.
Speaker 8: Yeah here, I don't go find I don't see go to videos.
Speaker 1: Can we can we do a video? You'll see like, yeah, third one down right there?
Speaker 8: Check this out.
Speaker 4: Their heads are on a screen. Yeah, yeah, well the screens.
Speaker 1: Okay, so their heads are all on the screens and their bodies are underneath the screens and it's like their heads and it's zooming into their faces. And now they are all dancing together but with their heads.
Speaker 8: On the screens.
Speaker 1: And this is a bad version of a video, but it was super cool.
Speaker 4: Look how blurry that video is. Likely we watched TV like that.
Speaker 1: I also think this is a weird video.
Speaker 4: Power we didn't watch.
Speaker 1: It like that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they'll show football games from the nights.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we watched it like this, Yeah, but like look at us a little bit.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: So could it get here?
Speaker 3: Now? It gets cool.
Speaker 1: Check it out. It's almost like ma's head.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Bo I was gonna say they could have done it without the real people, but it's truly them because they come down you can see their heads.
Speaker 1: If you would have never saw them come down, that had been the move. It had been like the Beach Boys of Brian Wilson, like he was never out there. He just stayed back and to the band out in sync. Since body doubles just dance behind screens. Yeah, that's cool, that's cool. Okay, so it's up to me.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Last one, so I can also flirt around and tell you guys what I was thinking about. How absolutely so there are a couple. And I don't think this one would have made a list because the song wasn't so big itself, but the Janet and Michael Jackson's scream video on black and white and like that spaceship type thing next level.
Speaker 8: They spent millions of dollars on that.
Speaker 3: In that video. Remember when she isn't she like peeing into a urinal or she's acting like it. I remember that was like the controversial thing.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, He's like watch over and over my favorite.
Speaker 3: They're in a bathroom doing the make me I'm sure you're right, and she puts her leg up like on the wall and leans into the urinal and Michael Jackson looks back.
Speaker 1: Like like that I remember, Sorry, it says core video memory anyway, guys, that video was. Do you guys remember the how you do you do?
Speaker 4: Love that?
Speaker 3: I remember the poop part.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite every video of somebody using the bathroom of all other videos, do you remember scream?
Speaker 4: I don't remember scream?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Did you not see videos?
Speaker 4: I didn't have MTV.
Speaker 3: We couldn't afford cable.
Speaker 1: We still got video, but you got.
Speaker 5: Cable two, you got MTV that I was like nineteen. I didn't have it at all. I watched MTV at my cousin's house and that was like what once a month.
Speaker 1: Okay, another one Michael Jackson. One was Black or White that showed after the super Bowl that I remember, and it was cool. Was because he's up on a car and he's beaten with crowbar in the video and all the heads changing into the different people.
Speaker 8: It was really cool back then because we didn't have the ability to do that.
Speaker 1: They show a little bit of that music video being made in the Michael movie. Yeah, all the people that were bringing in because the whole point is, you know, it don't matter if you're black or white, but it was all.
Speaker 8: The different races and it's very inclusive.
Speaker 4: Love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Great one. Another one that I wasn't gonna pick, but I think standing outside the Fire from Garth Brooks to keep it down syndrome.
Speaker 3: Yes, the real track, the track meete.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like, just keep going, just keep trying really good.
Speaker 4: Not picking it though, not picking it, okay, uh, because you're letting some really good ones go.
Speaker 1: I know I have one that I've settled on, and there's a really really famous scene that I can see in this video that I don't know if you guys will be able to see. But I can't stay. If you pick, I can't play. I'll be honest with you. I can't stay this white.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got, I got, I got a team of caucasion, I got the Lakers, I got next year's Lakers.
Speaker 7: I know what.
Speaker 4: I went all white too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got Austin Reeves, Walker Keysler and I did too, kind of Yeah, it's all yes.
Speaker 4: So my.
Speaker 1: Fourth pick is going to be in hip hop? Can you think of a famous hip hop video?
Speaker 4: Ooh, I loved Gin and Juice.
Speaker 1: Good one.
Speaker 4: Gin and Juice are riding in the car oken Endo.
Speaker 1: Sipping on something I think it was and Juice, Oh that's what it was. Yeah, I can remember, but yeah it's exactly what what else?
Speaker 4: What else? I feel like?
Speaker 1: Uh? Eminem had some good ones, right, Eminem had some really great videos. Yeah, but it's not an Eminem video because you know why you want to do that. And I didn't just pick him because he's black. This is a very famous one. And then I just looked on my team and I was like, I can't have I need to My team needs to feel like the world. I know. I got a British dude. I got another British dude. I got a dude that screams funny.
Speaker 3: And then smashed the phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Neon ones, you're gonna do Humpty Dance.
Speaker 4: No, that was a good video.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see the video of them at the Apollo wearing the masks?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh So the Apollo very famous theater in Harlem, And they do a couple of things on the show where sometimes you have really good people play it's part of the show. But also they have the part where you go on and the crowd doesn't like you.
Speaker 4: They bow you off and then they you get you get pulled off, right, think you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking of bugs Bunny.
Speaker 3: It's definitely a cartoon.
Speaker 1: It's definitely tunes.
Speaker 4: I thought they did.
Speaker 1: Dancing Frog, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's this guy would come out with the broom and the sandman.
Speaker 8: And what the Sandman?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't didn't do their neck.
Speaker 1: He'd sweet people off the stage. Yeah, he didn't suckle in and put it around their neck. So Digital Underground had these The three main guys came out in masks and they were doing this really lame song on purpose, and they were getting booed like crazy and boom They're like we did We're just a wrapping group from Texas and the crowd's going boot and then they take their things off and they start the music and the crowd goes freaking nuts. They do, uh kiss me? Yeah, if you kiss me, then I kiss you back.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a there's a picture there. They came out like that with those three. I think Mark Curry was yeah, Mark Curry, mister Cooper yep.
Speaker 4: So, so did the singer not really have a big nose?
Speaker 1: He know that was a fake.
Speaker 4: I got a big nose. Yeah.
Speaker 1: His name is shock G.
Speaker 4: I believe that's right.
Speaker 1: And I was a big as a big, big, big dial underground guy. But it's not that it's not that he wore it as one of those jokes and he just kept wearing it. That's a bit because he liked his anonymity too, so he did.
Speaker 8: Not have a big nose.
Speaker 1: Okay, So mine is it's a hip hop song. Specifically, it's a really famous dance scene.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 8: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: You're talking about mc hammer.
Speaker 1: You can't touch this? Come on, dude, Yes, and his big pants and with them.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: I love this song.
Speaker 8: I loved Dempsey Hammer, So you can't touch that. What is my number four?
Speaker 3: That's iconic?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: What were yours? That didn't make it?
Speaker 8: Before we go to our chat?
Speaker 4: So I don't know the name of this song, but it was okay go where they did them all on the treadmill? What's the song?
Speaker 2: Here It Goes again?
Speaker 4: Go, Here It Goes Again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, great one. They have a lot of have you seen the one that they they do Dominoes. They have a lot of really cool experimental videos.
Speaker 3: They did one with robots. They had these robots timed and they're peeing. They all they peede interest the whole video.
Speaker 1: And then Jamikoy Virtual Insanity.
Speaker 4: I didn't know the name of that.
Speaker 3: You know which one I was thinking of? Video Killed the Radio Star.
Speaker 1: The Buggles was a thought of mine too. That's the the first one.
Speaker 3: O G the very first music vie. I couldn't think of the.
Speaker 4: First one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Mike, I'm gonna take a picture of this wall and then let's see here camera.
Speaker 2: Do we want to say the one Eddie was thinking of.
Speaker 1: Nope, we want to give exactly what Eddie picked. Come on, man, it's part of it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying now, Oh yeah, that pick is locked.
Speaker 4: It's it is uh in my place.
Speaker 1: No, it was the scientist, science, the scientist.
Speaker 5: Nobody said it was easy, right, Nobody said it was he dude. And then and then he like goes backwards and then he runs I think he like, does he run into No, I'm thinking to fix you now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Fix She was a good video.
Speaker 5: He was awesome because he's like walking the streets and then he ends up in Wimbley Stadium and.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you were to rate these teams, I.
Speaker 6: Mean I'm definitely last one, two and three based on the greatest music videos of all time.
Speaker 1: Do that and.
Speaker 8: Share why.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm hitting claw just so you can see three.
Speaker 8: This is what I wrote.
Speaker 1: Okay, took a picture of the screen. I didn't put it in parentheses like pick me.
Speaker 4: I want you to see, but don't tell them.
Speaker 1: I want you to see what I wrote. Okay, I've pushed it. I'm not going to look at it yet. Mike, did you put yours up?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Let's look at what what AI's first? This is number three, number three? Okay, Oh that's it, Eddie and third place a very cool, influential lineup with Sabotage carrying a ton of the Way is the most iconic and imitative videos ever. The issue is that Yellow and Wanted Dead or Alive are memorable songs more than legendary. I know I'm going to be two guests. Thriller is the win winner, but let's use it too. There's only one of three though, Yeah, Brandon with Thriller, maybe one more time. Thunder Rolls Bye Bye Bye. Having Thriller automatically put you in contention for the title because it's arguably the greatest music video ever made. Add in the instantly recognizable schoolgirl look from Maybe One More Time and the puppet choreography from Bye Bye Bye, and you got three heavy hitters. The thunder Rolls was groundbreaking for country videos too.
Speaker 4: There's nothing bad there, everything's good there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and number one, what me.
Speaker 1: The roster is already stacked Bohemian Rhapsody. You practically invented the modern music video. Take on means one of the most innovative videos ever created, and November Rain remains one of the biggest cinematic music videos in history. Even you can't touch. This became a cultural phenomenon thanks to the dancing and visuals.
Speaker 3: That's so true if.
Speaker 1: You're drafting based on greatest videos ever made. Bobby has three videos that frequently appear on all time top ten lists. Brandon has The Goat and Thriller, but Bobby's depth wines out Bobby Gold, Brandon Silver Eddie.
Speaker 4: I think that's poop color.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's poop colored.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to go to Yeah? Okay, so mine is here Number one Brandon.
Speaker 8: Ahoh this is eddiot too.
Speaker 4: Oh I love it?
Speaker 1: Who let me read what's up here? Number one Brandon, He's got thriller. Not just a great video, it's the video. It's the one that basically invented the format of the short film. Stacked lineup top to bottom. Eddie, this is the critics pick list. Sabotage and praise you are both Spike Jones. I knew that you didn't know, Spike. Two of the most inventive, most awarded videos ever, Wanted Dead or Alive Yellow are good songs, but his videos they're static, not great, great ceiling, weaker floor. Bobby Strong songs legendary cultural moments, but his videos take on me. Top five pick ever November Rain epic mini movie. But Bohemian Rhapsody is basically just performance, historically important but not visually ambitious. Wow, and you can't touch this is a moment, not filmmaking moments. Okay, and then so Brandon's got I have one first place, and Brandon's got one first place, all right, bring the next one up.
Speaker 4: That's Eddie.
Speaker 3: What's the other one?
Speaker 2: You're using Gemini to go?
Speaker 8: Where to go where to go, and our final is in this way no wamble ran.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, okay. Rank Eddie's team three, Oh I'm third, okay, The High sabotage the Low's yellow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense because I wasn't really trying to pick yellow.
Speaker 1: Number two. Brandon's team Bobby's The Winner, Thriller, Baby One More Time, Thunder Rolls by, Bye Bye. Brandon holds a ultimate with Thriller the strengths. His team dominates in pop culture, a massive, heavy hitting squad, but slightly reliant on Thriller. Bobby's team The Winner, Bohemian Rhapsody, Take on Me. Bobby drafted a bullet roof Juggernaut. Every single pick is a mount rushmore video that changed the landscape of music television.
Speaker 8: But he mean Rhapsody Boom?
Speaker 1: Why do they say it's good about it? This historic pioneer that essentially forced the industry to take music video seriously. That's exactly what I said, Yeah, I said, I couldn't have said it better myself. I did say that, And then you can't touch as a dance Chrice Titan that defined an entire area. Brandon has the single greatest video Bobby has the strongest overall team Eddie.
Speaker 8: Eddie, Eddie didn't even I don't think watched it.
Speaker 4: President, President, he's there.
Speaker 1: Okay, good round boys, Brandon, good job man, Hey me, and you battled it out to the end.
Speaker 5: I think I would have been closer. I would have known the name of the songs and yeah, yeah, like yellow is stupid.
Speaker 4: That's a throwaway. It should never have been up there.
Speaker 1: I don't think you would have won.
Speaker 4: Still, you don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think if you had to pick the scientist, you still.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have That's a good They would have been like cinematic, uh masterpiece.
Speaker 1: How they did that, we don't know, and we're a must have been science.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for watching, Thank you for listening on the podcast. If you're watching us on Netflix, we really appreciate it. We have a lot of other great episodes up where we talk about things of pop culture, music, things like this. Thanks to Eddie, thanks to Brandon. I we should have a medal or something, and every time we do this, you can do pass around. How about we just all put in one hundred bucks in the winter if this one gets the money.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's perfect.
Speaker 3: I don't like that stem like gold.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you guys, We will see you next time. Bye, everybody, Thanks for listening to the Bobby Cast. Share this episode with a friend because they don't pay to advertise us.