Speaker 1: My father has been listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: I just thought about that, Sup, Pops. So the marriage out had taken in the marriage, taking it into kaboo. So I don't know if you know that, Max you when he sees you, I'm not breaking it up. I didn't say. I repeat what his daughter said.
Speaker 3: They don't kill my right, they shout kill my bye, they shoullt kill my by hook aside of my soul, and you can find gold and maybe get rich. Hook aside of your soul, and you can find out and that his I can feel the changes. I can feel that new life. I always know life can be dangerous. I could say that.
Speaker 4: I feel naked today. No laptop, This feels weird to just have space right here.
Speaker 2: Oh sad to get a new laptop. Bro, Well, they was charging new laptop prices to fix it pretty much. Yes, you might as well just buy a new lab, get a new one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I spent almost five hours in the Apple Why Well, because I had to transfer a bunch of stuff that wasn't on my iCloud from my computer to an Apple computer that was there, and then buy a hard drive to put that on there. And it was like, oh, okay, pro tool sessions transfer forever. Then I was like, all right, I'll take this time and finally get a new phone because my phone was ready to go.
Speaker 2: Is that the fifteen max it's fifteen pro what.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to plug Apple like that because we have a lot of Apple shit to get.
Speaker 2: Apple was taken over. Well they've already taken over the world.
Speaker 4: But so I'm like, oh, all right, let just get a new phone. Yeah, figure out the laptop thing like, yeah, we're just gonna have to take it for like a day we use your laptop twenty nineteen, okay, so always getting close. But then I try to do the phone transfer thing and it says six hours and I had to get to awake and they took my service off my old phone. So they were like, yeah, you're probably gonna have to go like use your own WiFi transfer this amount of stuff. So then I just left Apple with no phone or laptop. A phone works off the broad dog he was really off the grid. Yeah, but I mean it was it was nice because I didn't put my phone out out of the wake like I felt good, Oh look I'm here to be respectful.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't have a phone that works. It's kind of cool being off the grid for a little bit. Though.
Speaker 4: That sounds good on paper, No, it feels good on paper on a Tuesday, Wednesday whenever it was na a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 5: Well, you got.
Speaker 2: Anxiety anyway, whether you got your phones or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on a weekday, I'm like, what am I missing? That's gonna fuck my life up?
Speaker 2: Nothing. And then also like with a kid, Well that's I was about to say mad that you're like a kid. That's a little different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So send a message to Kia, hey won't have a phone for the following time.
Speaker 2: That never How does that work? Telling your girl you won't have a phone for five hours? You got to send a picture. You got to send a picture from behind the genius bad desk, Like, yo, listen, I'm here with you.
Speaker 4: Got to buy a ring vacation right now, you're here, I'm here. Would you like to speak to one of the specialists. He will let you know this is transfer They already took my service off my old phone without a transferring, so I cannot use any phone.
Speaker 2: At this point. You tell a girl you're not gonna have a phone for five hours, she takes you back have a good life eatingniately, Like.
Speaker 5: Who not?
Speaker 2: What you mean? You're not gonna like your bitch is going in ten seconds.
Speaker 4: You can't even doze off early, let alone not have a phone, Like, damn, I fell asleep early?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, what was the.
Speaker 5: Last time you guys got one of those?
Speaker 2: I fell asleep very long time. It's been on probably a couple of months. But I actually did fall asleep though. No, we're saying no, I don't. I don't know. I fell asleep early last night. Yeah, look, I don't fucking those days are over, bro, like all that line again, I'm not lying to nobody, like, this is what the fuck I'm doing, This is what I did, This is what happened.
Speaker 1: So you would be telling you other bitch like yo, I was in a pussy last night, my bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, I'm not doing that. I'm not saying I was eating pussy. I'm no, But I'm just saying I'm not lying, y'all. I fell asleep and I was in the bed eating pussy.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna volunteer information that's not being asked. But he's not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, So she said, what were you doing? What did you saying?
Speaker 2: What was I doing?
Speaker 5: Eating sushi? No?
Speaker 2: I had takeout mmm for some takeouts.
Speaker 5: You should't understand what that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man used takeout before you know what that means. Let me take you out and you know I take out take out? Who even uses that? Friend delivered? Who is that that said that batter who said that the other day mobile device charger? Yeah, play is a fool. Play is a fool.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was very very uneventful between our last episode and now outside of my my phone and computer. Yeah, all right, but outside of that, we got another list and we fall for it every fucking time.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't look at the list because I just refused, Like I know what these list things. These list things are like the new pyramid schemes. They're like they get everybody riled up, get engagement online, everybody talking about it. Isn't new though, it's not new, but it's like, I think by now everybody knows what these lists.
Speaker 4: Are ford but we continue to fall forward. I tweeted out, resist the list. Apple's trying to divide us. We should all come together and ignore it and then I ignored my own advice five minutes later and started debating about the list.
Speaker 2: Why I didn't look at it. I only went I went straight to number one, and once I saw with the number one song, I mean the number one album on Apple's Best Album's Best one hundred Albums. Once I saw what number one was, I've refused to look at anything else. That's usually what I do when I see somebody's list. I'm like, Okay, who's that at the top? Once I see who's at the top, if it makes sense, I may dig a little deep into the list, but once it doesn't make any sense, I'm like, all right, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: So you think Lauren Hill being number one? Is that that egregious that you wouldn't even look at the rest of the list.
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Absolutely, well.
Speaker 4: First of all, before we get to that, I will say I think this entire and it's crazy because we.
Speaker 2: Have Lauren's fucking album cover right behind that was in my bedroom as a kid, but then I got it framed miseducation Warnheill. It's a great album. I think anybody, anybody with ears in a and a certain taste for music will say that it's a great album. But I do feel like different energy on Mike.
Speaker 4: I see dameris over there quiet and you guys now a sudden miseducations.
Speaker 2: It's crazy once we hit record. I mean, it's crazy that you cut me off while we recording. But I will say this, the miseducation is and I've always felt like this, it is an overrated album, and this being being number one on this one hundred Albums of all Timeless just further proves that it is overrated. I think mis Education of Lauren Hill is one of those albums that so many people have heard is one of the greatest albums, that everybody just falls in line and says it's one of the greatest albums, but people don't truly feel like it's one of the greatest albums. They've heard. It's a great it's a good album, it's a great album even but to be number one, I think everybody can absolutely agree that Thriller is the greatest album of all time. I don't think there's many people that are going to debate that argue.
Speaker 4: That we're Stiller on this list too, so Thriller would be the closest thing.
Speaker 2: But I think this entire concept is stupid.
Speaker 5: It's dumb.
Speaker 2: If you want to do.
Speaker 4: Genres cool, I'm in a debate all day about specific genres. You want to do an R and B list to hip hop list, rock list?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: The idea that there could be a greatest album of all time in all of music ever is nonsense.
Speaker 2: It's all subjective. This is this is stupid.
Speaker 4: But it isn't even like when we we get mad at beat outs lists or like, you know, complex year album shit cool. I'm fine with those because it makes sense. This concept makes zero fucking sense.
Speaker 2: But the reason why I don't think it's because obviously, I think most people, if you give a survey across the world, most people would agree that Michael Jackson is the greatest artist of all time. I think most people would agree to that. You have some people that are popular, yeah, I would say so. So it's only natural that the greatest artists of all time his best album is probably the greatest album of all time. No, why is that a no? Because if I'm the greatest artist of all time, whatever for my best album is is probably the greatest album.
Speaker 6: Not the cads for Drake Drake's best selling album isn't his best album?
Speaker 2: I didn't say best selling. I never said best selling. I said, if I'm the greatest artist of all time, my best album in my discography, the best music I've ever collected, collective collection of music that I've ever put forth, it is probably gonna be the greatest album of all time.
Speaker 4: See, I don't know, because if I think Hove is the greatest rapper, I don't know off the top of my head, if I would have a whole album at my favorite rap album of all time? Yeah, no, yeah, I'm not sure if it would work that way. I do get what you're saying. With Thriller in itself, I think it should be number one two if we're gonna do this this dumb ass concept. Thriller checks every single box. Number one checks every box. That's the number one album.
Speaker 2: How many generations has it crossed?
Speaker 6: Like Thriler? Yeah, it came out with eight eighty two, eighty five. I don't know, bro, it's spanned yeah, forty.
Speaker 5: What do we talk this?
Speaker 2: If this album came out in a streaming error, this ship would shatter. It's not every fucking it, wouldn't you know?
Speaker 4: I mean, like, so, what do we well that all Mike's not around for Apple to give him the award that they just made up yesterday.
Speaker 2: M m. They needed to hand the award to somebody. I get that handed to his family, But Jane still around, bouncing around his family. Handed to you, I mean like its family's Janet is still here, healthy, looks great, happy birthday, birthday last.
Speaker 1: Week the sixteenth.
Speaker 2: He could have accepted that. Handed to his kids. Harris, Yeah, like I mean Cole Richie, Yeah, I don't know, Nicole Richie, Yeah, you got handed handed to his handed to his kids, lot of Richie, Mike Thriller. Thriller is the greatest. Handed to Quincy Jones.
Speaker 4: Mmm, have Quincy, okay, but then there'd be a microphone in front of Quincy's.
Speaker 2: And then we get we get some of the greatest stories of the fucking recording of Thriller. That's the hero interview. I want to hear. Absolutely, y'all want to talk to somebody. Get Quincy up there to talk about Thriller before we go through the list.
Speaker 6: There there was some criteria that is wanting to put out there before we talk through the rest of the top ten and furthermore. Okay, so this was I was posted by Ebro. There are six criterias that qualifying album for this list. Albums that represented a cultural moment for the artist or genre. Albums that were complete thoughts, not just collections of hits. Albums that thoroughly represent culture and production, lyric and production and lyrics. Albums that inspired a generation to want to create more music. Albums that represent the best in storytelling, musicianship, recording, and production. And last, albums that are timeless and reached far beyond the genre categorization.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of cool buzzwords. Yeah, cool buzzwords, but I think Thriller checked all of those boxes.
Speaker 4: I mean, we can go through this. I do want to get back to this miseducation thing. Something happened. I think it's Twitter's fault. When Twitter came around, everyone just started to have these egregious music takes that people caught onto. I didn't know Tupac was whack until Twitter existed. There is a huge community that's like, yo, Tupac is trashun I never like, I didn't know Tupac was trass until Twitter happened.
Speaker 2: Tupac is trash is crazy, but I do overrated. Tupac does have a lot of songs that people don't listen to and don't pay any attention to. Okay, fair, but just let's just feel let's be real. It's a lot of songs podcasts that niggas is like, I'm not listening to that, but he has some records that every generation is going to listen to.
Speaker 4: So you know, sometimes I think things are just cool to say, and it catches on to say that Tupac being trash is insane to me. The other theory is the one that you guys have mis education of Lauren Hill is an overrated album.
Speaker 2: Well so in what worlds?
Speaker 1: But when we say that, no, no, no, when you say you guys, by the way, when we say that, right, it's not it has nothing to do with the album. It has nothing to do with the actual quality of the album. The album has the quality. It's the praise that it gets and has gotten for so long. Like he said, it should not be number one, it shouldn't be number it shouldn't be number.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it should be number one, nor do I even really give a fuck what Apple thinks as far as.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing album.
Speaker 2: They attached the names to the people that created this list, right, it.
Speaker 4: Was Zaane Ebro and like three or four other people, but cool, And I'm not saying Zaying and Ebro aren't music nerds and could put together a good list.
Speaker 2: Again, just a stupid concept.
Speaker 1: I think if Lauren Hill had created two more albums after this, we would not talk about this album as much as we do.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that, though, Because it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of like when artists die and they suddenly become a legend. This is her only album, so it is heralded as the only Lauren Hill album and that's why I think it's a great, amazing, flawless album. But I don't think we talk about it as much has she released two albums out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm with you on the concept of it.
Speaker 4: When like artists die early, it kind of just puts them in this legendary shit. But there was a time when Nas was putting out bullshit and it didn't mean people didn't love Illmatic and it was written like when Nostra Damis came out, nobody was like, yo, Ellmatis not like that anymore. So she could have put out fifteen shitty albums. I didn't even say they were mis education, even if.
Speaker 1: They were good.
Speaker 2: Lawless fucking Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is a great album. Listen, Listen, It's an amazing album. I don't focus when I say it's overrated. It's because I hear certain people talking about this album, and I know they probably haven't listened to that album in fourteen years. Rory's not one of those people. He listened to it every time. I'm not I'm Rory's side, I'm Rory's a music guy. But what I'm saying is like, when the mass is Miseducation Lauryn Hill, I'm like, I know you fan, for real, for real, you don't listen to that album. You don't play that album. I'm not I'm just saying people that I know in general, when I hear them talk about this album like oh my god, the Miseducation, I'm like, you don't listen to that album, Like you don't play that mute? So how is that? How was that album? Because if an album is like that for you, you're gonna find time most of the time sometime in your life to go back to that album, to go back to some songs off that album, to put some of those songs on a playlist that you create on on your phone.
Speaker 1: Well being that this is all genres to go against that all an album can be absolutely phenomenal and just not be for you, but you can recognize musicality and the quality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you black and the Miseducation, Laurer Hill is like that for you. You're listening to that album. Okay, so I hear from this culture. You're listening to The Miseducation.
Speaker 5: Do you think that there's something interesting.
Speaker 2: I listened to her unplugged album more than I listened to The mis Educational law Hills, so do I.
Speaker 4: But it's it's so I'm not comparing it to Thriller, but it's similar to Thriller that like, we've heard every song on Thriller is a fucking hit.
Speaker 2: We've heard it.
Speaker 4: Also, I don't run back to Thriller because it's like the most popular music I've ever fucking heard. It's been ran into the ground forever. You don't run back to it. Miseducation is similar to that.
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 4: Out of sixteen songs, fourteen of these are like timeless hits that have been play non fucking stops.
Speaker 2: So I see, yes, yes, yes, it's similar to.
Speaker 4: Thriller and that way that I don't think people are running back to it because it is one of those popular fucking things that's ever existed, those songs, X factor, it plays.
Speaker 2: Everywhere all the time. Yeah, but you're not.
Speaker 4: You don't need to run back to it. It's in our world all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't see like I think it's in your world all the time. I think for the average person, they don't hear it at all.
Speaker 2: Like you still see kids now today making tiktoks and shit like that to songs off of Thriller. I don't see that from the Miseducation Lauren Hill album, Like I don't see girls nothing even matters would be a weird TikTok. TikTok's are weird TikTok. But I'm just saying, like kids, I see kids that are five six years old dancing dressed up like Mike, performing like Mike.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a different level Lauren Hill. Like Lauren Hill is, it's not that type of music. It's not pop music, so it's not really something you would dance to.
Speaker 2: But even at the pop shit on Thriller, Like I mean, you listen to a lot of shit on Thriller. Yes, it's pop because it's from the most popular artists of all time. Get that. But there's some songs on there that's not the prototypical pop no song that people still to this day you will hear playing like you go to somebody's house, a party, a birth to something, somebody's playing something from Thriller. I don't hear that from the miseducation of Lauryn Hill. I don't just randomly walk into places and hear the mis education Laurren Hill playing. Not not to say that doesn't mean it's not one of the greatest albums. I just think that I just told about this list that these people have put together. I just and I get you want to put Thriller second cut the shit Thriller is the greatest album of all time.
Speaker 6: But I think that to do with Lauren being alive to be able to accept it and make a moment out of this list.
Speaker 5: I think that's solely because that.
Speaker 1: And I think they wanted to do something that would cause debate, because I don't think Thriller would have caused.
Speaker 2: The list causes debate period.
Speaker 6: People were saying with Lauren being on here and I was doing a little more reading that there's no Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston album on the on the whole list with the top.
Speaker 1: With Whitney right, This is the thing. This is what comes into Mall said, if I'm the greatest artist of all time, you would think that my best album would be the greatest album of all time. Whitney has hits on top of hits. She does not have a solid collection album that would be in the top fifty. I think she should have been on the list, but I can understand why she wouldn't be in the top.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you want to listen, because I was scared to say Whitney, like, what is the Whitney album?
Speaker 1: With the album exactly?
Speaker 2: If you can find if you could find space and no disrespect, I love her. If you can find space to put the Luge on this list at the table, if you can, you can put the Bodyguard soundtrack on it. You put something on this something Whitney can go on this list. We're not doing that. Everybody has graduated to Whitney song. Everybody has crossed the graduation stage, but we're talking about it. That alone. Put the fucking album up.
Speaker 1: To the album as an entire concept an album as an intention. I listened to Whitney more than I listened to any other artists.
Speaker 4: It's WA's song list. Whitney Houston's making a song list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure she would be coupled. Fifty Is Janet Jackson on this list?
Speaker 1: And I don't ever want to get into that because people consistently sleep on the fact that Jenna makes insanely.
Speaker 5: Good Janet's controls at forty two and.
Speaker 1: Where's the velvet rope? Where's fucking all for you? I'm not even to get into that because I get upset.
Speaker 6: I could be wrong, but I from what I've seen, I haven't seen a repeat artist on here. It looks like it's just one album from every.
Speaker 1: Artist, even Janet's album. But whatever I did.
Speaker 6: Want to say, it looks like within the top ten, because again we said this is a general list, so it covers all types of genres outside of Nerva.
Speaker 2: Fuck it man, good Kid. Mad City is not number seven of all time. Let's stop the ship. It's not no, let's stop the ship, bro, Let's stop the fucking ship. Spotifyed with these fake streams. Stop this ship, bro.
Speaker 1: It's not even number seven of the rap album.
Speaker 2: Stop this Ship. We all fucking Kendrick stopped the bullshit number seven of all Yo, he's five slots behind Thriller. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm starting to think there is something personal? What Kendrick do you No, there's nothing personal, but Good Kid Match City is a number seven.
Speaker 5: I'm not it won't take the angle mass taking.
Speaker 6: But if we're gonna put a rap album in the top ten, it's My Beautiful Dark Twitter Fantasy or nothing. Stop playing with this like the best rap but that's it. Don't put Kendrick at seven in My Beautiful Dark Twits Fantasy.
Speaker 2: You're like twenty six, yo, Good Kid Match City, Good great album? Number seven? Like what are we doing here?
Speaker 4: I want to argue with you all? But they also have Blonde ahead of songs in the Kia Life. So I don't even really know.
Speaker 2: Where to go with this. What I'm saying, it's like, what's five and love Blonde?
Speaker 5: That's criminal Blond.
Speaker 4: He's one of the greatest written albums I've heard in my lights on this ship, but it's to put it on a list above Stevie Wonder Song, This Shit Bro and Whether or not This Place it was an Apple exclusive.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, fuck that Apple exclusive. It's gonna fuck about it. An Apple he was, he was the other Apple exclusive. Chance better not be on this.
Speaker 1: Blond is better than Channel Orange.
Speaker 5: Uh, yes, Okay, it's a far more mature album. But I think I enjoyed Channel Oranges songs.
Speaker 4: Ch Channel Orange is much I enjoy it, but it's so much more range. Like Channel Orange is a fun listen, like you could throw that on and go about your day. Yeah, Blonde is like a going from your twenties to your thirties.
Speaker 2: Mind fuck?
Speaker 1: Are you like those? You sure? It's like album.
Speaker 4: It came out when I was six, and then I lived with it into my thirties. I have been on this podcast saying I didn't like Blond when it first came out. When I turned thirty, I went back to that album, was like, this is probably one of the best written albums I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Number five though number five is crazy.
Speaker 6: Well, there's about a classic. But there's about a dozen R and B albums on here. And what I was gonna say earlier.
Speaker 2: RMB did not get any.
Speaker 5: On the on the top ten.
Speaker 6: There's only really two albums in the top ten that aren't like R and B hip hop influence. I would say that's like Nirvana and the Beatles. But outside of that, the rest of these are pretty much like within our culture.
Speaker 2: When you were scrolling through the list earlier, I just like again, I didn't look at this ship once I saw what was number one, but I saw that they had Missy super Dupa Fly ahead of Usher's Confessions.
Speaker 6: And Missy's at seventy five, and a great album I'm sure is at ninety five.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, a quick question, which which number is twenty one by Adell? Because twenty one by a Dell.
Speaker 5: Number fifteen, I say, okay, Blueprints at thirteen.
Speaker 1: I'm putting that bullshit that high up that needs.
Speaker 5: To be up.
Speaker 6: Oh radio had has two albums on here, okay computer and.
Speaker 1: Just madam, why the fuck is Taylor Swift eighteen? Well, I'm not talking about to listen to.
Speaker 4: And k I just I would have loved to just be a fly on the wall in the room for this, like how do you how do.
Speaker 2: You that would it turned out? How do you go? Horse fly?
Speaker 4: And annoying bunch of excuse me, a bunch of can't get rid of the fruit fly in the room.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 5: Still can't find his way out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly smack himself by accident within that.
Speaker 2: That's what I would have been. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I just want to know how you get to the place of going, all right, The Chronic nineteen. Let's put Taylor Swift tot eight How do you even compare those two yea to list it that way, I'm not even here to debate which album is better? How do you even get to that conclusion of putting The Chronic and then Taylor Swift nineteen and eighteen?
Speaker 2: You could tell which one? You could tell which songs hebro fought for, like which albums you could tell.
Speaker 6: Discovery being Daft Punk's album on here is crazy. I would have done random access memories, like even with some of the artists they picked, I would have picked a different album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man, listen and I get with these Oh that's that's that's Alana's more said Jaggedlar. I thought it say Jagged Edge. I was about, like, well, I love Jagged EDGs. What are we doing here? What are we doing? What are we doing? I thought they had Jagged Edge at thirty one to like, yo, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: That's actually very funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Beyonce's on here a couple of times, Lemonade and self titled at thirty six.
Speaker 4: Every time I listen to thirty six Chambers, I go right to Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen right after you have to That's just you know how algorithms were the house?
Speaker 2: Do you listen to that music is?
Speaker 5: Does it make sense? I don't get this. It's like, how do you put look at this? Run?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: We have to hold Ebro's feet to the fire a little bit though, because I remember vividly when he smoked the complex staff. They did a hot ninety seven interview, and I appreciated Ebro. He was like, yo, enough with this list shit, I need to see the people that did it come in here for interview. Three people from their staff writing list came in and Ebro tore them the fuck apart as he should have everything. Ebro tore them apart about I feel like he did on this list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's how I go. Apple, you became everything you fought against Ebro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Apple came to him and told him to do his job, and he had to do his job, which would you expect him to well?
Speaker 2: He fought for the low in Theory. You know he had to get that on it. That's the first album I boatmark, Oh.
Speaker 5: Flower Boys on here. That's cool, is it? That's a great mall. It's a great album.
Speaker 2: I had a Confessions cut the ship, bro, I wouldn't know how to confession. No, I'm just saying I'm looking at That's what I'm saying. This list is fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: Calming through here.
Speaker 6: In terms of recent albums, it looks like the most recent one, least of my knowledge, is Scissors SOS.
Speaker 5: It's seventy two. How do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it's a great album. I think it will be revered as a classic as time goes.
Speaker 2: Yes, but.
Speaker 4: It's better than Confessions. I'm not ready to make that make that claim.
Speaker 2: That's that's just insane. That's insane.
Speaker 4: Yes, a lot of with lists like this too, is time is kind of the enemy. Like it's hard to even compare what Low End Theory has done in the last thirty years as compared to what Good Kid Mad City has done in the last fifteen.
Speaker 2: Like, it's it's not even.
Speaker 1: Fair, is it?
Speaker 2: Because I mean, the top two albums on this list are a lot older than a lot of these albums up here.
Speaker 4: I just feel like the new artists you can't even bring them up yet because time hasn't even told us if this is the best.
Speaker 2: And that's why again seven for good kid Mas City Like, come on, man, I get it, but come on, thog like what we like. Let's just let's just be let's let's try to be a little real, just a little bit. We ain't got to be all the way reel, all right, but at least let's be a little real good. Why not? It is number seven for what you just said. It has been long enough to say.
Speaker 4: That I'm going off the credentials that Ebro tweeted. As far as impact, it is the modern day, last rap classic that we can speak to.
Speaker 2: It defined a generation.
Speaker 4: It will be heralded the same way ellmatic I used to say, I guarantee you in fifty years they'll have that van on urban outfitter shirts. It's going to be the quintessential real hip hop album that also sold the way a pop album is. I could argue, yes, it could be in the top ten.
Speaker 6: My Beautiful Darkness, I think going the hip hop route. My Beauty it's not even close. My beautiful Darktriess and Fantasy is better than this. If we're taking the hip hop classic the most recently pop classics, if you put those two head to head, get I love that Kendrick album.
Speaker 5: It's not fair, it's not closed.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say that Kanye West was already a superstar by that point, and that.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter where they're out in their career. We're talking about early on the album finished.
Speaker 4: I'm saying the impact of what Goodkin Mad City did in twenty twelve where rap was at was insane that a hip hop album like that could create a superstar like Kendrick Lamar. That would have been deemed an underground album five years prior to it.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't even been talked about.
Speaker 4: It defined an entire generation of real hip hop.
Speaker 2: It's a good listen. I love the album. I think the album's dope. I'm not saying number seven, that's just solutle.
Speaker 4: And the totality of what's the oldest album on.
Speaker 5: Here, right, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 4: There's Beach Boys shit, So we're talking about decades on decades. Yeah, for a generation, Good Kid in Mad City was one of the most impactful shit for hip hop period.
Speaker 2: It was can you.
Speaker 1: Talk about the impact, like, what impact did it have?
Speaker 2: We went, we went from the snap era.
Speaker 4: It really looked like hip hop, which in rap history it was fucking crazy, was nasty. The blog era came after, but that was the blog era. That wasn't anything that was on a huge pedestal. There was still good music coming out, but that type of rap was just underground bullshit at that point. Nobody want to hear lyrics shit if you want to go listen that shit in your computer by yourself.
Speaker 2: This was a I hate to say, what's another word for real hip hop?
Speaker 5: Authentic?
Speaker 2: Authentic. So you think good Kid Mad City has it.
Speaker 4: Was the first authentic album and god knows how many years that also superseded any type of underground stereotype like it's sold crazy, it toward crazy. It became the single moment where people are like, oh, rap still exists.
Speaker 2: You think on a list level, you think that good Kid mass City asking you fuck this list. You think that good Kid mass City deserves to be number seven, and Illmatic is number forty eight or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, okay, don't put me in that cors. I'm just asking and listen. I know I'm ransom because I didn't really think about this. I am arguing kind of for the sake of arguing. But I do really understand Good Kid getting the credit it does.
Speaker 5: It's a great album. I done a number seven, not a number seven.
Speaker 2: Based off the.
Speaker 6: Example, I've said three times now, if we're talking one hip hop album, get it the fuck at it.
Speaker 4: It's not like when Illmatic came out it kind of flopped.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna say flop. We're not talking about how great the album is. But yeah, like as far as sales, it wasn't like a big.
Speaker 6: It did sixty sixty to sixty three thousand copies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and back when people were buying ninety four and he.
Speaker 4: Was on Columbia like, it was viewed probably not as impactful to the masses because he was rapping even like that in nineteen ninety four. Ye Ketrick Lamar to rap like that in twenty twelve. He was not like some sought out story. Didn't look like a star, he didn't act like a story, didn't talk like a star. To make an album like Good Kid, that I think is similar to an Ellmatic of Genius in twenty twelve at a time when people thought authentic hip hop was dead, puts it in a different type of impact for me.
Speaker 5: Two hundred and forty two thousand, first week.
Speaker 2: For yeah, but that's crazy. But that speaks to that tweaks too. When Illmatic came out on paper, technically hip hop was only what twenty years old, twenty one years old. Now in twenty twelve, where hip hop was at it is one of the biggest confidence.
Speaker 5: On the SAT.
Speaker 6: It's like first peak though Art ninety four approaching its for I guess that's kind of yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean in ninety four, And I'm not taking anything away from Ellmatic and its impact as time went on. That's why I was saying some of this is kind of unfair because we saw the impact of Ellmatic now for sure and over the years. I'm saying good Kid out the gate, like this is something that has changed music hip hop specifically forever.
Speaker 2: I don't know if how ready to give it all at that point was so commercialized. I ain't ready to say good Kid Mad City changed hip hop forever. I'm not going to say all of that. I think hip hop has always been what it is Obviously, some artists come along and push it forward, Kendrick being one of those artists. But I'm just saying number seven is just kind of hot. I'm not that part. That's all my arguments. I'm not saying it doesn't break, it doesn't belong on the list. I'm just saying number seven is very high for that album.
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts on a take Care? Drake' said number forty seven?
Speaker 2: At number forty seven, I mean again, it's subjective, man, but I mean I think that that's that's kind of low. That's a little too low in the list for me.
Speaker 4: Again, it deserves to be in the top hundred. I wouldn't know where to place it. Yeah, it's definitely as far as everything Ebro said, yeah, take Care should be.
Speaker 5: Honestly, Rihanna Zanti's at fifty five.
Speaker 4: Love that album, but I mean, yeah, great album. I don't know how to compare it to Guns n' Roses.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 6: This run is crazy, It's get goes, Stevie Wonder, talking Heads, Janet Jackson, outcast, like, how do you even come?
Speaker 5: How do you compare that?
Speaker 2: Because everybody knows if you listen to Steve you got to end it with some some talking here that.
Speaker 4: I know they weren't like sequencing it. They were, but again, how do you even put them together?
Speaker 5: The Orc? On top of that, then Bob Marley, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Aretha Franklin Na's and Carol King is sick?
Speaker 4: Wait, where's Bob Marley at he was at thirty at one? I'm yeah, way, no, we're arguing the thriller ship. Wait did you say Bob Marley's overrated? I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: She is exactly what she said.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: You said Bob Marley overrated?
Speaker 5: Exactly what I said.
Speaker 2: He was talking about police brutality. Back then, we still getting my glass kick Still, why are you laughing? White? This was in the seventies, laughing at overrange. That's Bob Marley being overrated. As crazy.
Speaker 4: I think you should have never got Twitter. It's made us so bold in our takes. Julian said the Beatles were trash off Mike.
Speaker 5: I think the Beatles are trashed. I'll say, is crazy.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy thing.
Speaker 5: I understand.
Speaker 2: It cannot be for you, Okay, it's not for.
Speaker 5: It's definitely not for me. But Toro's list I.
Speaker 2: Don't but see, I don't even understand how you say that because you listened to you listen.
Speaker 5: To like I listened to everything.
Speaker 2: You were playing the Beatles today and they were.
Speaker 5: Playing I was playing Tom Petty and the Prince.
Speaker 2: Okay, old derivatives of but like I look, I think to Ebro's criteria, I understand in the moment impact.
Speaker 5: Like you can't go back watch those Beatles.
Speaker 6: It's like, well, bitches used to pass out for Michael Jackson, same effect. I get that they were torn before that was even a thing, So I get it for impact alone, they obviously deserve to be on the list.
Speaker 5: Personally, I think the music sucks.
Speaker 2: Where's Jodsy on this list?
Speaker 4: I don't listen to beatles like that at all and wouldn't pretend to, but I don't have The.
Speaker 2: Diary of a mad Man is a fucking class boldness to say you know their their music's I think it sucks. The crazy Yeah ship is fucking.
Speaker 6: The life sucks like it's all like bubblegum pop kid music.
Speaker 4: No, that's the hits that you probably like, Yeah, that's the ship that you listen to.
Speaker 2: You day in a life, you should listen to B side. You don't know something all the lonely people sucks. I cry every time I hear that.
Speaker 6: No, like I get like, Yeah, the introspective records are dope. I'm hating on the commercial records. I think they're awful.
Speaker 1: But somebody could say that about your favorite artists.
Speaker 5: Of course, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: They a whole generation of people I want to hold your hand please their thriller.
Speaker 2: Believe yo. But that's the thing.
Speaker 6: My mom is playing this ship until Thriller came out. Then it was like a bro Then.
Speaker 4: It was like kids with if you get my mom my mom's oldest sister started I want to hold your Hand as the greatest song of all time.
Speaker 2: And there's a whole generation that.
Speaker 4: Like feels that way about the Beatles. To say they suck, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think that, and I ain't gonna lie. Fields is crazy and I ain't gonna lie. Mike cleaned up Paul McCartney up on the Girl as.
Speaker 5: Mom Frank's version of Strawberry Fields better.
Speaker 4: He cleaned up his life when he took his puff, Yo, Mike is diabolical.
Speaker 2: Paul took his bit, He took his puff.
Speaker 5: That's a crazy and that's how you do that.
Speaker 2: That is how you do it. That's how you do that. Mike said, I bet I got you.
Speaker 1: Wow, Orr, who's puff? Can we buy you?
Speaker 2: Buying Rory's pub is sick?
Speaker 1: But who No, we gotta buy somebody else's pub though.
Speaker 2: Somebody else is My finance is right now, though mimes. But never mind. It's too many samples on that tho. Yeah, that's not even worth it. You put like six hit records in the background of that. Hey, Apple, this list, stop pushing this ship to me every time I open Apples Apple Music on my phone. I don't care about this list. Stop. Would you ever try to make a list?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 2: My list look crazy?
Speaker 5: My list for money bags?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you you'd have Benny over miseducation show tan to talk for? Really?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You really did something to me, man, I mean, I just gotta be honest with y'all. Man, reasonable drought, Oh Jesus Christ motivated drug dealers worldwide? Wow? Classic classic ship. But I mean listen, we fell for it Apple, you got us? Yeah, it is it is.
Speaker 4: This wasn't personal. I want to mend our, our our friendship one day. You hate that, man, I don't hate zanying. I made know zaying is a gangster. I have you in audio. I think we have you on audio saying you hate Zey. I was mocking him in his accent after an interview. Yes, I know exactly what I did, but I thought I was making just a light joke.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: The moment you and I stepped on the Apple campus in California, they were like, listen, if it wasn't for NICKI your band premiere, that's sick.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 4: How did they even know we were in that van? That door slid open there, like, Rory, we need to talking. How'd you even know it was us?
Speaker 2: This is a regular black van, Like, that's it. I re and a zad text me, what did you do? What did you do to him? Question mark? Question mark? Because there was some EO shit that was going on at the same time.
Speaker 4: I was like, I didn't know there was a beef here, but they didn't want to meet about eoshit because.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, but you mocked him and you kind of like shipped on his interview style and the questions he asked.
Speaker 4: I I just said that he should just interview the artists with them on his lap.
Speaker 2: So you don't better, all right, so you don't see how and you saying that somebody would be like, yo, fuck him, don't let him on his campus. Yeah that's all. That's all I was trying to get to.
Speaker 4: I'm sure doing this with Zaying was really tough because according to Zaying, every artist and every album is the greatest. How could he even narrow sh it down? Because anything you mentioned to him is the greatest, or whoever he talked to.
Speaker 2: He's like the Jimmy Fallon of these interviews.
Speaker 1: On him, even though I said, you want him in the friendship, keep shitting on him, but.
Speaker 5: Right like every jokes the funniest joke he's ever we talked.
Speaker 2: We'll smooth everything over with you and my guy.
Speaker 4: The actors don't don't even make a joke, and Jimmy Fallon's like his drunk asss like just ask me how I was doing.
Speaker 2: Up listen jokes aside.
Speaker 4: I think there is an important lane for journal It's like Zay though, oh absolutely, because we talk about I hate that everything has become we have to grill every artist and make a moment and like be mean to artists. I enjoy his interviews, just sometimes they go a little too far.
Speaker 2: There's no way every artist you sit with is this is the greatest thing you've ever heard? That's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has good interviews because people feel safe and they can say.
Speaker 1: Shit, are you also? But like you're like the opposite is ain't low? Like not everything. You don't need to hate on everything because every five seconds you come here and say, this is the worst shit I've ever heard. Not everything is the worst shit you've ever heard?
Speaker 2: Am I like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll take I'll take yourself wearing a check.
Speaker 2: I don't think I do that, but.
Speaker 1: When something's bad and we'll be like, all right, it's bad, or I feel like doing it. This is the worst shit I've ever heard, it'd be like, bro, it's not that bad.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I definitely use I exaggerate and saying something that is the worst shit?
Speaker 2: Are you saying something that is the worst you ever heard? Is crazy? Like you've heard worship. That's like saying the greatest album of all time? Like I don't want to be I don't want to be the artist. That's the word. I'm like me out of every artist that has ever come through this world, I produced the worst ship you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Can you think of an example of literally, just two weeks ago or whenever we did our Ice Spy you said that Ice Spices give you the light flip was the worst one you've ever heard.
Speaker 2: I stand by that. I see that's fucked up. That's a Bronx legend. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying she's not legends. Put out bullshit too. That's the fact I'm on the grounds again. I exaggerate things. That is up there with one of the worst songs I've heard. Yes, if you have.
Speaker 2: Another example, I'd love to continue to self awareness. But I still stand by that. Damn that's fucked up.
Speaker 5: That song is.
Speaker 2: Have you all heard that song? You don't think it's gonna go Have.
Speaker 4: You'all heard that song since? Well, I'm sure it's gonna do. Streams numbers don't dictate all that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the marriage has heard that song. Since the marriage. I feel like she'd be outside. I think people have heard plenty of ice By songs.
Speaker 1: I've never I haven't heard that. I don't be outside. You don't be outside, Julian be outside. I'll be at Sahara once a week or once.
Speaker 4: That is outside the music and you're only going to listen to Jayson Blueprint.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I go there and I put on jay Z right along with him. We be battling jay Z songs Like that's not really outside.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a place I never want to be at. Maul. You should pull up with us once before. Yeah, I'll be over there sometimes, you know, but I can't. I can't sit down and just hear niggas battle jay Z records on us.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm good on that party.
Speaker 2: Come on, man me. You know how many times I've heard that record that you're playing. God, No, I don't want to hear that ship.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll battle. Well, sometimes we'll do like we did like a g Z night where we were battling j Z songs. We did like Fab versus t I. I think one time, like you know, it's not always just shrange versus.
Speaker 2: How did that go? Who's who's victorious in that battle and who's controlling? Was you and low y'all be doing that?
Speaker 1: I think I was T. I I think I won, But just because he picked.
Speaker 2: I think I was T is hilarious shitty FAB songs.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have good discography. Tastes kind of like fab in his own battle, you.
Speaker 2: Know, pre pandemic.
Speaker 4: We were doing it like a jay Z battleship in there, and two hours into it, I looked over to the right and Boogie Dash was on a date and I felt so fucking bad. I was like, Dame Son. I was like, oh, he probably thinks we just did all that on purpose.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize that funny, that's hilarious. That's almost like a movie, Like that's like, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Read the fucking room, bro That place is small. You didn't see Boogie sitting.
Speaker 5: Right there next to you the place.
Speaker 4: We were in the back, Okay, okay, we're in the back. Yeah, that was like when the back was cooler. Okay, gotcha, Okay, But all right. Also, though there wasn't a lot of people in there, I very well could have just looked over.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 4: But why I have to read the room before playing jay Z? Why in Manhattan? Yeah, you're acting like I was about to sneak in our Kelly song?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, is anyone watching? Yeah? I felt bad for Boogie. It's all good. I'm sure he enjoyed it. Oh Man, he was in the studio with you doing all.
Speaker 1: Those if you Rory started beefing, right, if you if you and Rory started beefing, like, like, let's say y'all beefing like it's business. Pop broke up whatever, Me and Julian jobless, homeless. So let's say you and Amara previously had a good relationship. Right, Let's say Amara's this is ten out years down the line to Mar's ten and uncle Ma, Ma, Yes, and and you and Rory break up? Whatever? Roy, would you still allow Amara to have a relationship with Ma even if you hate it?
Speaker 3: Ma?
Speaker 1: Like, Ma fucked you over stole fifty thousand from the company.
Speaker 5: No, why would he let her do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because what if he was like a really good uncle, Like he was a shitty friend, but.
Speaker 2: A great She has a great father. Yeah, she doesn't need that. She doesn't need another good uncle. That's a piece of shit. Yeah, he'll be some shit.
Speaker 1: To you, but like just like somebody could be a great dad but a shitty father, Like I mean, I'm a great dad with a shitty husband.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're still fifty thousand for me, I've been not ever see you again in my life. For the relationship you and my daughter have.
Speaker 1: Been I'll leave the money out because the money affects tomorrow. But y'all got into it real road bad, Like y'all just don't fuck with each other. And him and Omar had a really close relationship. Would you stop Amor from seeing him minus the money?
Speaker 2: No, I'm cool, you're not doing that no more. Really, Yeah, I would tell my daughter he died. Mm hmm, yeah, no, he died, like he's dead.
Speaker 1: And then she get an apple on Instagram somehow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, he's dead, Like it's he just died one day, it's over.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could see that being weird if they like actually formed a real relationship and like spoke every single day and then she's like kind of in the middle, like damn, this is weird.
Speaker 2: But like if that happened now, yea.
Speaker 1: I bought that up because of the Dame conversation that you guys were having where it's like it's weird to play jay Z. I'm like, ain't that still?
Speaker 2: Like no, no, but if jac's Buggy Hill, give him love.
Speaker 1: And that's what. But that's what I'm saying that it's not. That's why I bought that up with random.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, if if Maul was at the level that jay Z was of rapping, then yeah, I mean that's fine.
Speaker 1: If I had it give you was talented.
Speaker 2: Market playing, if I had that skill set, if I'm playing at the garden tomorrow like she can go and Mark can listening to the Black album.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that because I've had I've had fallouts with people and they and I have a relationship with their kids, and they would sever the relationship with the kid, and it's like, that's fucked up because you know, I don't mean no harm to a kid. You know I love your kid and would do anything for your kids. So you're taking away You're taking a person out of your kids life who you know for a fact loves them and has their best interest in heart.
Speaker 4: I don't know that anymore because I once thought I knew you, and then you fucked me over, So now I don't even know this person.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're gonna be great for my kid.
Speaker 1: Well that's why, that's why I want to bring a.
Speaker 2: Different perception of you until you get over.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you can just get into a fallout with somebody and that's just that. It doesn't mean that they're not the person who always thought they were. But you just got into a big fallout.
Speaker 4: I just feel like Mars probably want to hang with her friends and like not Ma. You know, in ten years, as long as I hang out with me, I don't think he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna that's fucked up. Don't say that, man, because people really think people will run with that. They're like, yo, they don't even they don't funk with each other, like, yo, cut it out. I don't hang out. To be fair, actually I don't hang out with none of I was gonna say that.
Speaker 6: We are we saying don't say that. That is if you guys hang out because you don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't hang out. I don't hang out. Yeah, but that's yeah, that's that's the thing. I don't hang out. I am trying to get better with that though. I am trying to that. At the beginning of the year, I am trying to I am trying to get better with that. Though, Are you.
Speaker 1: Trying to get better? Like, what's the effort in It's just gonna look like a mid life crisis if you do it.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not like if I hang out with child. Yeah, no, it's not true.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 1: Low older than him?
Speaker 2: Is he's Lo older than me?
Speaker 5: Age?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you care about.
Speaker 1: The way you look? Low does not.
Speaker 2: He does. I was I was gonna say it way nicer than that. They need to believe that. Yeah, yeah, actually, yo, bleep that in certain ship. I said, I think, Yo, you know how crazy to marriage? You don't know how crazy? That's what you just said.
Speaker 1: How was that crazy? I tell that, said his face.
Speaker 2: I know you're trying to be funny because you're crazy. So yes, you would tell him that.
Speaker 1: You would tell that he doesn't care about ship like that. He don't put that ship on.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the marriage, you're not making it any better. He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He would say that.
Speaker 2: I understand, but you're not going to say the same thing. I'm so sorry for this, but that's my nigga. That's my nigga. That's my nigga. But he said some crazy ship. I was like, whoa. And then he thought about it. He was like, yeam buggy, that's all because he thought for like two minutes. He was like, yem bugging out. I was like, all right, cool, as long as you clean it up like that.
Speaker 4: That that's where Low and I are similar. I'll say some ship that I believe for like five minutes and then think about it and realize that Yo, I didn't lose in my mind.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't see Rory's face during that clip when he was talking about Chris Rocket. Oh you know that face you made? But are you? Are you okay? Like what's going on? Trying to be about to fight? Yeah? Like I know that face. That face is the face a kid makes before he shoots the school up.
Speaker 5: That's the face for him before he punched that in pre k, what you do? You punched that kid?
Speaker 2: It was more of a push. You pushed the kid. It was down some steps though. That was funny as fuck.
Speaker 4: No, that surprised you guys. That terrified me more than I think anyone. I don't remember making that. I don't remember even feeling that way. I didn't even know that was inside of me.
Speaker 2: Wait, that is definitely school shooter energy right there.
Speaker 4: Like we weren't even talking about anything remotely that could warrant that face.
Speaker 2: At all at all. It scared me. We were just debating if we thought Chris Rocket the panning of the We were just debating if Chris Rock was an a lister or not.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 2: And you gave us one of those faces that if I saw that face and I was at a post office, like I'm leaving, I'm like, God, I don't know what. Yeah, I don't know what Homie is on right now, but I'm gonna go I'm gonna go ahead and get up out of here.
Speaker 4: That's that's the type of rage that you're you're born with. Yeah, that's a hereditary rage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't teach that. You have to hear what happens to you in your life.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want that guy you're born with. I want that guy in the foxhole with me, Like if I'm in the foxhole and surrounded by Charlie, I want that guy. And this is what he does for a Chris rock A list. Imagine what he do in wartime exactly. Gotta gotta protect that type of energy. Uh. Speaking of protecting energy, Cassie finally released a public statement. Uh, you know, in light of everything that's been going on and in light of the the Diddy apology or I'm Sorry video, and it's good to see Cassie uh receiving love, seeing a lot of women in the comments supporting her and you know, it's just it's just good to know that Cassie is doing better. Uh. She did state that, you know, this healing journey is never ending, which I'm sure most women who have been victims of domestic violence can attest to. But it was good to, you know, just get some words from Cassie. So I don't think should I read it? I don't think.
Speaker 6: I did want to draw attention to one line in here that I think is, at least to me, stood out the most. She said, My only ask is that everyone in all caps open your heart to believing victims the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: To me, that's where this all begins and stops. There's too much speculation. Why is everything need to be on camera? These women are people too like things are happening, and most of the time they're happening behind the scenes. If there's smoke, there's most likely fire.
Speaker 5: Just believe the women.
Speaker 6: Not saying bury the guy under the first fucking accusation, but just there's patterns.
Speaker 2: I think that, Yeah, it's because it we can imagine how much it takes for a woman to get to that point of wanting to get help talking about what she's going through, what she's dealing with and it's very you know, I can only imagine how hurtful and how alone somebody would feel if they would come out, like finally gain the strength and courage to come out and talk about what they're going through, and only to have people kind of dismiss it and you know, kind of just move past it and not even pay it any mind. So it is important to listen to anybody, not just women. Listen to people when they are speaking on what they're going through, what they're dealing with, what they're feeling, especially when it's a you know, somebody that is suffering some type of physical abuse. I think that it's important to be there for people and to you know, if you're able to help people. I think that's our responsibility just as human I think that's I think that's human nature. That's just something that I think that you know, if you're a decent human that you know, you feel when people are going through something. You can kind of feel that energy like this person. You know, a lot of times people start talking to me, like women to start talking to me that I don't really know, like that, like we'd be cool in passing and they'll just start talking talk and talk and spilling things, and I start to notice that, oh, you just need somebody to talk to because we're not like like, our relationship is not like that where we don't have deep conversations. But sometimes I've been in positions where women will be talking to me and I don't even know how we got on this topic, and I'm just like, oh, you have.
Speaker 1: A very safe energy. Women feel safe with you, right, So.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that to marriage. But you know, and I think that in that in those times, it is important to just recognize when people are trying to say something to you and trying to tell you something. Maybe they're not using the words verbatim, but they'll you know, women have a way of telling you things without actually saying what it is. I just think you need to be open and you know, to receiving those type of conversations that energy. It doesn't take much to just be there to listen to somebody and to talk to somebody. And I just think that as humans, it's our duty at times to just be there for others and help if you're able to so for sure.
Speaker 1: And also I'm sorry, and I know we ever legal legal, legal, we talk about all that legal shit. It's a red flag for a thirty five year old man to be dating a nineteen year old. So I don't see why people are sitting up there saying, oh, why didn't she just leave? Why didn't she just this and that? When you're talking about a thirty five year old millionaire man and a struggling nineteen year old artist. If you can't see the power dynamics in that in so many different ways, then you're being blind on purpose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean what stuck out to me in her response was domestic violence is the issue, because I think over the last week that's kind of gotten lost because it was Puff and it was such a icon, all the conversation has went to so much else besides this is domestic violence, Like this is about a victim.
Speaker 2: It's not about Puff.
Speaker 1: Rory's been texting me that all week. Like nobody cares about Cassie. Like everybody's arguing about who's beating on who and who did this and who did that? Everybody's talking about the abuser. Is nobody gives a fuck about Cassie.
Speaker 4: Who's gonna reply, is it's breakfast club gonna say? Does anyone care about Cassie? Like at all. Yeah, it's been insane the reaction to this in media, social media everywhere. Yeah, I think we're kind of missing what's going on right now. Spoons viciously beat. It was puffed, so I know conversations are going to go elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of who it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that doesn't change that the issue here is domestic violence. Just because they're popular doesn't mean we stray away from what actually happens.
Speaker 2: But continue prayers to Cassie and any women that are victims and survivors of domestic violence. You know, if you're able to talk to somebody and get help, please do know that you are strong enough. I know there's times where women may doubt themselves in the situations they're in and feel like they don't have many options and feel like they don't have, you know, many ways out of this situation. But you are. You are somebody that somebody cares about. You are somebody that someone needs, You are somebody that someone loves. So, you know, continue prayers, strength and healing to any victims of domestic violence and physical, sexual, spiritual, verbal abuse. It's just time to you know, hold each other accountable and again, just be more, Be more, kind, be more caringtee each other and just display some some some decency and more human nature. I think that we have enough information, We have enough examples of what not to do and what to do and how to move and how to treat each other. So let's just try to do that, because you know, it's time to It's time to make changes, like real changes, like I don't not just therapy and should like, it's time to make real changes. And I think that we have the information and knowledge and the education and the resources to make that change. So it's just time. It's just time to stop hearing these stories and you know, having to see videos like that and things like that. It's just we should be way past this type of shit. I know, a big ask, but we should be way past this type of shit.
Speaker 4: Sure, And I mean kind of what I was saying is why I have mixed feelings about the Cameron thing Cameron went on CNN. I mean, are we allowed to play some of it? Will we get flagged for that? I hate to come in here as the in the middle mixed feeling guy, but let's talk about it.
Speaker 8: Thanks for being here first. When you saw that video of Diddy Cassie in that hotel? Do you recognize that Sean Combs?
Speaker 7: But I want to say, first of all, when I seen the video, everything in the video is egregious. I'm against. I don't support all the charges that's alleged against him. I don't support any of that, trafficking minors, domestic violence, I'm totally against it. So when I seen the video, yeah, I was kind of upset with it. No being that I know him, he's not necessarily a friend, but yeah, I was upset when I've seen it.
Speaker 1: But did you recognize anything?
Speaker 8: I just say, did you recognize that kind of anger at all?
Speaker 1: Because she pissed me off? Right right. I know she's trying to be a journalist, but you asking that question and you not understanding the ramifications of what you're actually asking. You're asking me, did irect did I know that Diddy was an abusive person? That's what you're asking me on camera in front of hundreds of thousands of people. Did you know that Diddy was an abuser? That's what you're asking.
Speaker 4: But we know that based off what we talked about last episode when we got a request to go on something just as big. You can see Anny and it was like, Nah, you're just asking people in the music industry if they knew about it or saw it. That's your only goal here. Both people, I think are completely wrong in the situation. I even came up last episode and was like, Yo, I thought about just taking that shit and then just getting an old boys ass pause with some other shit that wasn't Diddy related. But then I'm also making a mockery out of this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's back.
Speaker 4: To who does anyone care about Cassie? Yeah, and I'm on the side of fuck CNN two. I've always loved Cam anytime he's went up when he was did Bill O'Reilly? I even laugh when the sixty minutes of snitch shit. But I think that all came from authentic place. This is just I feel Cam. You guys don't call me when it's not Diddy related. You don't ever talk about the good shit that I do, So I feel his spite on that. But then but then to go up there and start taking fucking like honey pack shit when we're talking about sexual assault, like, just don't go up there.
Speaker 1: And I'm about to get some cheeks that that.
Speaker 5: Was a little unnecessary, very cring very bad.
Speaker 2: Do y'all know who Cam is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's what Camp. But that's what Cam said. He was like, if y'at did they not being Cam? That felt like it came.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying. Because of the situation and the subject at hand, it should be taking it should it should have been tooken a little more seriously. I agree with that, But again, you can't be mad at Cam for being who Cam. Cam gonna plug whatever he got going on. I knew he was gonna have Pink horse Power up there and take a sip like he's marketing his his his his brand and his products like but bad timing. I understand it. It's Cam and he's being himself. So I can never be mad at somebody for being themselves, which is why we love Cam because unapologetically he's Cam, you know what I mean. But in this situation and under these circumstances, under the under this subject, I think that there was a little you know, he kind of missed the mark with this one, a little bit big platform. Seeing then you want to be Cam, you wanna plug your shit dip st shirt on Pink horse Power. I get it, But you know, we're talking about a woman that was abused in some and some you know, egregious allegations in her lawsuit that came out a few months ago. I just think that it's it would have been dope for Cam to still be caned, but to show that side of Cam where it's like, yo, that's wrong, you know what I mean, and the sin of time for you know, trying to go viral and trying to plug shit, you know, because you can still do that. He could have still got his his his his his plug shit off. But I just think he just missed the mark a little bit with this one.
Speaker 1: You're talking about violence against a woman while you're talking violence against the woman while you're senator talking to a black woman on TV, and you take a sex supplement and say, oh, I'm about to go get some cheeks tonight. Yeah, it's like the levels of disrespect. Granted they were wrong. She pissed me off what she said. Do you recognize this this diddy like bitch? You asked me if I knew that this nigga was an abuser, like I'll beat next to him, Like that's no.
Speaker 5: I also don't like the ESPN, the CNN side of this.
Speaker 6: They like they know what they're doing, putting her in this seat to have her talk to him like this is easily I'm guarantee of some old, dusty white guy that's sitting that seat every fucking day, every other day of the week. But here comes the hip hop conversation. Let's kill a black fuck Diddy, fuck Diddy. But anytime, it's like, let's kick hip hop just like the genre at its hole, Like let's put two black.
Speaker 5: People up there and just like fight it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he was beating bitches. I'm a dig this dick pill.
Speaker 5: Like it's just it just optically looked awful.
Speaker 6: And I think the biggest thing for me to take away was like, these big major networks don't foster real relationships with the people in the culture, and many cultures not just related just to hip hop for that matter, but like they're just they want you to be a talking head to just further explain the point that they're already trying to make right. So Cameron is supposed to just theoretically just have been the puppet there, to have been like, yeah, fuck Diddy, he's a piece of shit. So they could have been gone back to their producers been like, we did it, you did it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the reason why I didn't want to, uh, you know when we approached to but it is fun to do to show that we were supposed to do that night. I just knew it was like, you know, we don't get this call any other time. You know what I'm saying. We've had some some pretty dope shit going on, some some dope things happen from here, So I just knew it was what it was. It was like, this is a time where, in fact, y'all mock the things we talk about on a daily basis, right, Like this is a time where y'all wanted to kind of just attach ourselves to people in the culture. To have that conversation about what was happening just didn't feel right. And I just, again I understand camps out of it, take that time to you know, fuck y'all, don't call me for nothing else. I'mnna plug my shit while I'm up here. But under these circumstances, it wasn't the right time. It wasn't the right time.
Speaker 4: But my mix, my mixed feelings on the side of cam with this whole thing is yeah, let's make fucking mockery of this, because this is bullshit, this entire thing that we're speaking. You would not speak to me at all, You wouldn't talk about none of this shit. You called me all right, I'm gonna make a mockery out of YouTube, right, because you've been trying to make a mockery out of all of us. So I get that side. I just want to know if he really had some cheeks lined up, because if he didn't and just took a shot of that, he did and was just was.
Speaker 2: Just walking around on hard. I mean, that's hard on link Mace and no, I mean I think it's safe to assume that Cam had a female friend that he was hanging out with later on that night.
Speaker 4: But yeah, also I feel Cam value tament, which I talk about often.
Speaker 2: I watched their platform a lot.
Speaker 4: They had damon sort of recently when when Puff's house was raided, and I don't think they would have had Damon had that not happened, because the first question they asked him was telling me about your time with Puff, and Dan was like, bro, I mean I knew him, I don't know him like that, we were different crew.
Speaker 2: I don't know him. Why you keep asking me about Puff. Well, you know, people think that because they wouldn't have dame on there if that whole Diddy shit didn't happen. But people just assumed that because I'm a music executive and you're a music executive, and you know, you come from a hip hop culture and I come from hip hop culch that we just automatically know each other and that we just automatically, like you know, fuck with each other. So that's the stigma that comes with being from the hip hop culture. They assume that we all know each other. Now, granted, dam and Puff know each other, but not to that level where you know, you have me on your your platform and start asking me like things about Puff and I'm just like, yo, Like, I don't are you asking me if I ever saw Puff beat a woman? No, I've never seen that. Does that mean that it didn't happen? That Does that mean that it wasn't going on? No, that doesn't mean that either. Like, so that's why you know, I chose to stay away from that platform and chose to turn that down because I just you know, again, it starts to feel like a mockery, starts to feel like people using a moment in light of something that's serious, that's happening, and that happened to someone, So I just didn't feel good about it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it wasn't a bill O'Reilly situation, right, that was that was Cam being cam for real. Yeah, it wasn't like an opportunistic type of thing. They were really talking about something real shit that was authentic CAM.
Speaker 2: To me, this felt like, yeah, I didn't want to make it exploiting a little bit, take an opportunity. Yeah, I didn't want to take the opportunity. You know. In light of that, that just didn't feel right to me. I you know, and I think when things don't feel right to you, it's okay to turn shit down. It's okay to be like nah, I'm cool, or I'm not going or you know, that's usually the route you should take when you don't feel good about it. I'd rather be wrong and I didn't feel good about it, then you know, be right and still do something and didn't have to deal with the backlash, Like yo, that was crazy, Like I just it didn't feel right to me, and I refused to take that opportunity. And in light of that moment and what was happening, like I just that just wasn't me. But listen, you can't be mad at Camp for being who he is. Man, he gonna be Cam, you know, no matter what platform he's on, no matter where he's at in the world, He's gonna be Cam. And I respect that, but you know, I just think that in that moment he kind of missed the mark slightly with that one.
Speaker 4: And I already know the angle that most of these news networks are even taking, or certain huge YouTube platforms, they're trying to make this whole Diddy shit political. Every time I've watched them cover something that has to do with Diddy, it's, oh, yeah he did voter die for the Democrats. Oh he met with Hillary Clinton once. Oh he knows people that were on Epstein's Island. It's been this whole shift of like, look, anyone that's tried to support a Democratic president is a sex trafficker. That's the angle that they're all trying to take. And I'm listen, if Diddy has sex traffic, throw them under the jail. But your angle here is just because he's aligned himself with Democrats.
Speaker 2: I'm cool. You're not about to make this a Republican party thing. That just because puff is next to somebody was Democrat, and like you said earlier, it's disrespectful to the victims. Yeah, victims, it's disrespectful to them. It's uh, you know, I don't I just don't understand how these platforms want you to talk about something like that. And you know, has any of these platforms, like you know, checked on the victims and yeah, their families and things like that, like it just it just seems too opportunistic for me.
Speaker 4: I get the whole journalistic integrity thing and there's there's unwritten rules.
Speaker 2: To that stuff. CNN. Ohs is a fucking explanation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did you get the tape? Who from the hotel was complicit in this entire thing? How did you get the tape? Was it CNN or TMZ?
Speaker 5: CNN received the tape for this one?
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, I'm glad it went out unfortunately, but you know it added, yeah, cretence to a lot of people that needed it. Fuck your journalistic integrity? How the fuck did you get that tape? Because that's a crime. Yeah, like you got to tell somebody, Yo, I got this from this hotel and place. Oh, I got it from the raid from the cops, Like, please tell us what this came from?
Speaker 2: Here. I mean, it's just a weird time, man. It's just you know, all of this shit going on. I'm saying a lot of shit on social media. Uh, you know a lot of people saying some weird shit. You just got weird comments around it.
Speaker 4: Sline. This week has been insane. Yeah, It's like, yo, what the fuck is insane? People are really like either people are.
Speaker 2: Just not smart, which we know, yeah yeah, or people just really don't give a fuck. Both. Yeah, I think it's both. I think people are just not smart and people don't give a fuck because the things that I've been reading on like Twitter and you know, comments on Instagram and things like that, and it's it's I just don't again, it's so disrespectful to the victims and the people that are trying to heal from this ship. Like it's so dismissive. It's like it doesn't matter who gives a fuck deal with it. You didn't call the cops, what, Like, what the fuck are y'all talking about? So again, man, you know, just we just got to be we just got to be very very aware of what's happening, what's going on and just you know, it's.
Speaker 4: That and what I've been texting Jamars all week outside of no one cares about Cassie.
Speaker 2: No one cares about the misic violence. They don't. It's proven.
Speaker 4: It's been proven for me one hundred percent. This week I kind of felt that way before.
Speaker 1: No one cares, niggas do. Now I won't say no one care. I don't like generalize it, but the general mass public they don't.
Speaker 4: No, this is just another hot topic. My new favorite angle, move on to the next nobody cares.
Speaker 6: My new favorite angle from all these domestic volune cases is wait till the footage comes out? Why does everything need to be on film? Since when is everything on film? Why is that like the barometer? Before we move forward, Let's make sure you actually hit her.
Speaker 4: Crazy thing about the is that it was on film. It was like, how the funck was that taped?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like that that's not how things go aside.
Speaker 6: But to draw it back to Cassie's point, believe the victim when they speak out. They're speaking out because you think they're just doing like how stupid.
Speaker 1: And it's just like, oh, well, you know, some people, some people do lie.
Speaker 2: Some people.
Speaker 1: It's way less people that lie than people who are telling.
Speaker 5: There are even more ramifications that lying, Like why don't people think of the inverse of that if you do jump out and lie, what can come with that?
Speaker 6: Like it's just it's so asinine this whole. Like I think we're so desensitized because I was saying to you guys before, like the war in the Middle is just on go pros.
Speaker 5: I can watch like people just like walk into a home and just air out of family and go about to go grab a fucking salad, and so.
Speaker 1: I stop watching this ship is fucked up.
Speaker 6: We're just so like, well, it's on camera, so I believe it because I saw it. There's mass shit we're not supposed to see or should never have access to seeing.
Speaker 5: It doesn't mean it's not happening. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's interesting that just say nobody kids about domestic violence because I go back to years ago when Azilia had made claims that Russell Crowe, yeah, had disrespected at a party, had spit on her, things like that. A lot of people kind of you know, turned their backs on Azilia, didn't believe her or things like that, And not until I think Rizza was on it, and he did an interview somewhere and he he basically backed up with a Zia said like, no, that's that's exactly what happened, like she's not lying, and it was like damn, like so y'all it took for Rizza to say something for people to believe her, and what was fucked up about that?
Speaker 4: I remember when Azilia was also speaking out on Rizza, because unfortunately, sometimes it takes a man to confirm some shit when it comes to that. I remember azilias, why aren't you saying anything? Yeah, like I'm I'm being called crazy for the ship, and he was right there and saw the shit why are you not helping me?
Speaker 2: And even the met situation. You think back to the Meg situation. Uh, I took the stance I took in that situation very early, because again, a woman, who the fuck makes up somebody shot? Like who says that? Who makes that up?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Yo, somebody he shot me? Like I've seen women lie about a lot of shit. I've never seen a woman lie about somebody shooting them.
Speaker 1: It went from she wasn't shot to Kelsey shot her to she like that watching the narrative of that is the crazy shit. And and to this day, it's still people walking around with free Tory shirts up, and it's.
Speaker 2: And again, and this is just all under the guise of I'm not trying to tie and other people's trauma, you know together, I'm just saying on the topic of domestic violence and the topic of violence against women, and men suffer domestic violence too when we put that out there. But you know, like Rory said, nobody cares about domestic violence and it's fucked up. But those are examples where people seem like they didn't care, they didn't believe the victims. So again, and you.
Speaker 1: Gotta be a perfect person for anybody to consider you a victim. It's not forbid, use your pussy, God forbid you ever had sex with somebody's Oh she's a whore, so we don't care if she gets her ass beat or if she gets shot or that was always.
Speaker 5: A weird narrative.
Speaker 4: I don't know Meg's sexual past. If you call her okay, what does that have to do with this?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, she's a hoe? Yeah, now, what what does that have to do with this?
Speaker 6: And in those two cases that you name, the Azalea and the Meg one, this is always the thing that people need to consider with domestic violence. More often than not, there are no witnesses because these things are done in private, behind closed doors in the house because the dude's too pussied to fucking show himself out in public. But like in these cases there were people, there were witnesses, And even when there are other people that can corroborate literally what happened and validate the victim, there are still problems in hoops that the more often not the women have to go through to get the truth eventually told. So don't fucking tell the woman that gets beat in her closet at her home in private that while didn't happen, no one saw it and there's no video.
Speaker 4: Domestic sucks the silence domestic domestic it's going to happen inside where outsiders cannot see.
Speaker 2: Domestic violence.
Speaker 4: It's in the definition of where it usually fucking happens inside your home with no one else around.
Speaker 2: Again, prayers to all people, all victims of domestic violence, all victims of abuse. You know, I don't want those people and victims to ever think that they're not thought about. Oh they're forgotten. No, people don't care because there are a lot of people that care, So cat continued prayers and healing to anybody that has to go through that type of traumatic ship. Do we have voicemails?
Speaker 5: We do? Just just get into it.
Speaker 9: Or were the marriage Julian in the pod?
Speaker 2: Is he in a pool?
Speaker 5: Straight to it?
Speaker 9: So how I got introduced to Rory and Moore was through I g reel through YouTube my man sent me and it was about you become a diaper baby. And concidentally, that was around my same time I started, you know, dabbling in that you know, diaper change. So my first time Shorty had me going crazy, like I was into locking my fingers, all types of ship.
Speaker 5: Look, he's quick reaction. Now that's far.
Speaker 2: He's getting his diaper change, about.
Speaker 5: His expense learning about this on the YouTube reel.
Speaker 2: It's fucking hilarious bringing the world together.
Speaker 4: And by the way I feel him because I had the same reaction my first time you interla, I was squirming like I've never squirmed before.
Speaker 9: Sorry, even to the point that I started putting there in my cheeks.
Speaker 2: Bro all right, I never took it that far. The fact that this is the clean up one.
Speaker 4: Okay, for people that don't know he's on his way. Maul and I were on an IG Live and talking back and forth and we were talking about getting our assay and Mall called it getting your diaper changed. So to add context to this, which was one of the greatest terms that you've coined, Glad, I can.
Speaker 6: Put in the air down there me, no, alright, So just be hair, he said, he's not said he's not hairy.
Speaker 5: I don't. That's a wild pause. But he's mentioned that before. And why I know that?
Speaker 1: Have you dug in between you ass to see if here was back there?
Speaker 2: It's hair, but it's like the hair that's on, like like frog hair. You know frogs have hair, but you don't see his colls. Ten. It's like very thin, very like yeah, you can feel it, but you can't see it. Mm that type of thing.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So back to this gentleman's experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, within the air putting their So it's crazy.
Speaker 9: My second time, I think I left it a little too long. I got a little irritation. Wow, I took it in the chin. I was like, fuck it, you feel me? They slipped through. She changed my diaper one more time, and she got a little freaky with it, and she slapped my cheek on pose and Bro, that ship had me jumping off out the gym. Bro, I felt like I was Lebron or some ship. That ship hurt crazy. So my question is, have y'all ever had a funny ass moment where y'all realized that y'all was looking crazy?
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm assuming that was the question based off that story.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming during sex that you were looking crazy.
Speaker 5: And my question is, and who are you voting for?
Speaker 2: All? Well, I'm glad I could help you experience your first dip of changes, sir. Now he's he wants to get packed. No, why you say that.
Speaker 4: I've had my ass eight and I enjoyed it. I didn't think about doing nairow down there.
Speaker 1: I'll said, well, they never let for her for the you.
Speaker 4: But I'm still like, it's not that, it's not that deep, Like I'm not going to narrow my asshole if that's what it's going to take to get my assy again. And then to also, did he say he liked getting his ass slapped?
Speaker 1: Like he said? What he said was that a like kind of surprised him.
Speaker 2: I don't think he liked it, but I you know, she did it, and it.
Speaker 1: Was he jumped out, he said, he jumped up.
Speaker 2: All right, don't let us smack you guys.
Speaker 4: Aren't seeing this this bread crumb trail to pegging. No, he enjoyed getting his ass slapped.
Speaker 2: That's not he didn't say.
Speaker 1: The person who's done both. There's a significant difference between getting fucked in the ass and getting your ass slapped. Babe.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying he continuing to take more and more steps both.
Speaker 2: You say told him about a person on hold, I think you just gotch some information when you say, speaking for somebody that did both, you've had anal sex before, Yes, I have talk about it. How was I talk about it?
Speaker 5: This was our cleanup voicemail, by the way, I mean this is.
Speaker 2: This is the same. I think I want to keep the other one. Now this is the safe space. Like, how was that experience for you? Did you enjoy it? Did you like it wasn't? Was it as painful as you thought? Uh?
Speaker 1: So, I did it successfully when I've tried to do it multiple times. I did it successfully one time, and it was with a man with a very skinny penis. But anybody else who's had like like a normal sized pina no, I'm not doing that. I was young. I was young, much younger than I am now too, when I was trying ship.
Speaker 6: Like that, don't they calls skinny deck Like there's a term boy boyfriend deck.
Speaker 1: No, No, boyfriend dick is the perfect size dick. That's not skinny dick. Skinny dick is pencil dick, and all women avoid that by all costs the long skinny.
Speaker 5: No boys boyfriend dick isn't anal dick.
Speaker 1: No boyfriend dick is not inal dickie. Their boyfriend dick is the just the right amount of dick you can take without you could take everything, like without this ship becoming painful.
Speaker 2: That's a new term.
Speaker 1: And so many men get so offended when they say that you're dick, like, oh, no, it's the perfect like it's the perfect size. They get so mad because men want to hurt you, so they want you to say, no, your dick is so big, I can't take it, because they just for their egos they want to hurt you. But boyfriend dick is like the perfect size.
Speaker 2: Have you given anal sex? Yeah? Not really my thing. I'm cool. I mean I don't. It's not something that I run to. I don't need to do that, but you know women have a questioned it.
Speaker 6: I don't mind it. You need a vet, though, don't let me break in some new ship.
Speaker 2: You need a vet. You definitely need a girl and relax. Yeah, you need album. I'm with you. You need somebody that knows what they're from.
Speaker 1: A pro with antal dick, like she riding with ain't no dick.
Speaker 2: Not like that. That's great now. That is a fucking woman that needs to be in the fucking Hall of fame.
Speaker 4: It's the one that believes she can riding anal. I should not be sticking No, I mean this, shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be doing that. Don't do that, don't ain't no shame.
Speaker 2: I'm not gotta be shaming everything.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: We can't say nothing because he's.
Speaker 1: Saying I shouldn't be sticking my digging her. If she's able to ride on an.
Speaker 2: I'm not a freak. So yeah, I don't say it's hilarious And that's not antal shame, antal sham.
Speaker 6: It's like, yo, I end up proing the sense that she's done it before. This isn't like there's no worry that comes with it, there's no build up Brandon. It's just like, this is something I do. It's in my repertoire. Let's just go.
Speaker 1: My father's been listening to this podcast. I just thought about that.
Speaker 2: So, Pops, so the marriage I had taken in the marriage, taking it into kaboo. So, I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 4: Max you when he sees you. I'm not breaking it up. I didn't say I repeating what his daughter said.
Speaker 2: She gave me in it. If she ain't need to repeat it, I mean, fuck, you can rewind the fucking episode. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 2: God damn. Put a trigger warning Jamarus is pop trigger one for the Maria's dad Demarriage's dad if you're listening to this fast forward.
Speaker 1: No, we're actually gonna yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think the anal ship should be like, say that for Valentine's Day or something.
Speaker 2: I'm not for a gift.
Speaker 4: It's just not like in my regular scheduled self life.
Speaker 2: So if every February fourteenth you want to have anal sex with your.
Speaker 4: Girl, let's actually make Valentine's Day a real holiday. Yeah, and that'll be like anal sex day, yeah, because you can't spell anal without Valentine.
Speaker 2: So I'll get it.
Speaker 5: I feel like a Vanillvano times.
Speaker 2: That's some Terrance Vanilline. That's right there. What they call it Galen tons as gallant Galen. That's a lot time anal time.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't make you want to Oh so chocolate represents something else?
Speaker 1: Now, all right, I see.
Speaker 4: What you That wouldn't make you, like look forward to the day, because like Valentine's Day is rory.
Speaker 2: It would not make me look forward to the day. We go a little crazy. No, I'm cool. I'll stay home that day. Cool, I'm not going outside on anal times you've been You've been prepped for it. No, I'm cool. I'm cool. She can prep for it. But I'm glad that this gentleman found out real And you know, he.
Speaker 1: Asked you a question. Have you ever had a moment during sex where you realized you were looking crazy?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, I forgot the question that.
Speaker 2: I was looking crazy. I'm sure I look crazy every time I have sex, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's adulthood is realizing that.
Speaker 6: I know for sure what this happens like very infrequently, but like anytime you pull a Charlie, like I get a knot or like a Charlie horse that sucks.
Speaker 1: That's y'all hop around ask naked is the funniest you You're.
Speaker 6: Like hitting it from the side or whatever, and that ship lock up and then you're trying to hide it because she's facing the wall, and you're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like that that sucks. That sucks.
Speaker 4: That's how I know is man, we are disgusting creatures. I've tried to funk through so many trolley horses like that horny wad East.
Speaker 5: There's some pedia like Charlie horses that that'll humble you real quick.
Speaker 1: All used to go eat some salt that'll help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have cramps, I can just put a little salt because you dehydrated. Your muscles. Don't have any.
Speaker 5: Salt pedia like sodium sodium.
Speaker 1: I've definitely told a man like to like he was trying to fuck through the Charlatis and I was like, sweetheart, go grab some water out of the kitchen, like we have time.
Speaker 4: But when you fuck through it and like it it ends up. What happens with Charlie horses stretching or whatever. Yeah, whatever the fuck it does, you do feel more like a man mmm, Like successfully fucking through a tarliy horse will make you feel like a warrior, and one just like you feel like you want some three hundred ships.
Speaker 2: Like when they took the beaches of Normandy. What are your You're supposed to die in war, supposed to die in this pussy? Well, I don't really have an answer. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Came too quick, came too quick, and then just started eating their pussy, pretending like it didn't happen.
Speaker 5: Ah, you're doing like the slow stroke.
Speaker 2: Beat again, like something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is the eating the pussy and trying to get hard, like the stroking of the Oh. I hate that for it's so embarrassing. I wish I would not do it. It's so embarrassing to watch.
Speaker 2: How do you think? What are we gonna do? How is that embarrassing?
Speaker 5: That's embarrassing, But like what else would we do?
Speaker 1: Like if y'all go soft and you're like trying to eat pussy, but I know that you're only eating pussy to like try to wake yourself up.
Speaker 4: It's I think it's a nice gesture because we're leaving you there horny, like I'm gonna eat your pussy hopefully I can get hard again. But like me, just nothing quick and walking away. I think that's disrespectful, So I'll just keep eating.
Speaker 2: Pussy niggas only don't get hard when they cheating.
Speaker 5: They scared? What that is not true?
Speaker 2: They think they thinking about their girl finding out? Yeah, because when that's you're pussy you know you're suppsed to be that pussy anything. All of rectile dysfunction exists because of cheating. Well, not a rectile dysfunction, but if you can't get hard for a certain girl, oh okay, because you ain't supposed to be fucking well mmm, doing something you ain't supposed to be doing. Get up and go home, man.
Speaker 1: Get up and go home. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Get your ass up and go home to your girl.
Speaker 4: Well, we're talking about nutting too quick and then just trying to get back hard right away.
Speaker 2: Y'all still at that age?
Speaker 1: Oh, talk your ship all yeah, listen.
Speaker 2: To you relaxed, when turn the fucking TV on, drink something, I'll be back even twenty minutes. I'm not trying to get right back hard for what? Who are you trying to prove something to?
Speaker 1: If she didn't catch hers and you and you've nutted before she.
Speaker 5: Did this one person I'm trying to impress.
Speaker 2: It's the naked black. They didn't just chill for a second.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll put out the vibrator. I wait for you.
Speaker 2: Do you think you know you do your thing. I'm gonna turn up the first forty eight because this nigga tripping right here, Like that's when I'm on turn that vibrator down because.
Speaker 5: I can't put on the love setting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put that ship on on like a low vibration or some shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never had an ego with the vibrator. Shit, if that's what it takes back, that's my teammate.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm fuck with him shacking Kobe.
Speaker 4: What because I talk to friends that like really get offended by that type of shit.
Speaker 1: Mall used to be.
Speaker 2: Mother said that one time.
Speaker 1: I used to fight us about the vibrator. Fuck she got vibrator before she got me. I said, nigga, you don't vibrate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I do. How do you know vibrate?
Speaker 4: I just thought humming, hmmm, I mean humming on the click same ships, wonders.
Speaker 2: How do you think? How do you think they invented this vibrated They had to study the man. First, they didn't just create that ship out of the thing there. They studied the man man Eve.
Speaker 4: Came from Adam's risk exactly, Vibrator came from from the hume exactly.
Speaker 2: Just read a Bible. That's all you got to do, so right there for you ship. Well, hopefully we helped this gentleman.
Speaker 1: I didn't answer him.
Speaker 5: We did, We.
Speaker 2: Did, said I probably always looked crazy when I'm fucking. I don't. I can't pick the specific time. Charlie oils, Yeah, for sure. What about you? What about from the women's perspective, what's the thing.
Speaker 1: That I grew up thinking that, like my moan and like my sex faces were the cutest in the world.
Speaker 2: Why why did you run the kiss there?
Speaker 1: The next time I'm getting fucked, I'm a call mall and put it on speakerphone.
Speaker 2: What I'm sorry, Please don't call me whatever I need to do for that not to happen. Tell me, I'm just man, that's cool that you shouldn't be fucking like whatuck out of here? Call somebody like, all right, shut up and listen. I was like, Yo, the maarage fucking she just said that. I don't know, that's what my Friday Night is tonight, Fellas. I probably said some ship during sex that I regretted.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of me. I saw a video on me, and I just I was like you, I don't know how y'all fucked me because the faces. I don't know how y'all fuck me. I hadn't tell me. I said, I'm not gonna lie to you. Your dick is not that good.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. Man that's sick.
Speaker 5: Got to make him feel bad.
Speaker 1: About himself cause he was flexing, like look at you now, I'm just ugly. I didn't. I'm just ugly.
Speaker 2: It's not you. I'm just the ugly. Like, make sure he feels bad about him. Tells the story when you uplifted a man and made him feel good about himself.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: I'm very nice during sex. It's afterwards, like what happens in sex Vegas stays in sex Vegas. Don't tell me what I was saying during sex. That wasn't me, that wasn't you, that wasn't me. Don't tell video right here that was you. I hate when niggas bring up some shit I said during sex, like okay, I said, I was gonna buy you a unicorn. Why are you bringing that up at dinner?
Speaker 2: M you ever tell a dude you love him the first time you have sex?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Hell no, that's crazy. No, No, that's wild.
Speaker 2: It's not my swag. But I think that's more normal than people.
Speaker 1: Oh that people. Definitely. I definitely let it slip before I was ready to tell somebody, but not during all right, Have.
Speaker 2: You ever told somebody you loved him for the first time during sex, like that was the first time you told them?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's slipped.
Speaker 2: You're lying though you ain't letting if you didn't tell them before that, they don't mean that shit.
Speaker 1: Sometimes girls, we hold shit in because niggas are niggas and I don't need to let you know how much I like you. Every time I've let a nigga know how much I like him too early, it backfired on me.
Speaker 2: Well, horny brain will just have you saying wold shit, wold shit.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I really told a nigga I want to buy me.
Speaker 2: That's what it works both ways.
Speaker 4: Watch a video back of you and we're both saying things that are now weird with post me.
Speaker 1: To say that again, said buy a unicorn. I told him I want to get married.
Speaker 2: He must have been in there, you demarriage dad. If you're listening, press fast forward. He must have been in there drilling. Yo, ass, I'm gonna buy you if your girl tall, you's gonna buy you a unicorn. It's like I wouldn't even stop, like, Yo, what you're talking a mart? What the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 1: He was with it? He said, where can we get one from?
Speaker 2: He was with it? Yo, it's some sick I don't know how to interpret someone like Yo, shut up. I would tell yo, shut the fuck up, just shut up, shut up and take this dick. Shut up. I'm gonna buy you a unicorn. Where are you getting you?
Speaker 1: Who's that voice? That's not what I sound like during sex? Oh my bad, damn yom me. It's funny.
Speaker 4: And yo, tech makes some drop. She's sitting there looking back like, Yo. Fuck the ship.
Speaker 10: Yo, that that's some funny ship right there.
Speaker 2: Ship. But hopefully we help this gentleman out did not help. Don't near your ass no more, sir. Just get a man escape clipper and just like hearing your just get the man, get the man escape clipper and getting your booyhole cut yours for those of.
Speaker 1: Who you who don't shave your ass, you can cut your ass like and that's a rough cut the half, yeah, because it takes.
Speaker 2: A while for that.
Speaker 5: It looks like scar but on your bootyhole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you get the manscape clippers, you guys, the guard on this.
Speaker 1: Okay guard Okay, yeah, he could do that, but then you got to stick the whole clippers in your ass. I feel like the nearest less invasive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but well probably it's probably if you committed, just go like, get a real wax. He definitely not doing that. I'll just stop. Gentleman's committed as what I'm saying. Oh no, he's all the way in, So.
Speaker 4: You might as well get a professional. Get your asshole sugar or whatever it's called. Yeah, go get sir. If wherever you are in the world, find your local sugar in center, get your and go get your your body sugared.
Speaker 2: And the fact that that sentence makes sense, some people think.
Speaker 1: It feels good like getting their asshole wax. I'm not one of those people. I don't like the warm wax like in my nether regions, but I have cousins who like it in between their crack and on their lips.
Speaker 2: They like the warm wax. Yeah, which lips you have?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: They may have some inner issues?
Speaker 1: No, they might just like hot, like the hot feeling of the wax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the pull Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, they're not that big of a fan of the pull. But the hot.
Speaker 5: Feeling Okay, oh that's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of feels good on the skin once it drives. But pulling with that was that tape whatever that is that they using? You waxing?
Speaker 1: So with soft wax they use a strip that connects to it, and then with hard wax they just rip the wax off it.
Speaker 2: So like, yeah, is ripping them cool? I don't want none of that. Ship Well, hopefully, sir, you don't leave the nail and you leave it up for four minutes, three minutes maybe if that, and rent it off. Don't walk around the house and start watching the fucking game with nare in your ass, But enjoy you know whatever you and your partner in.
Speaker 5: Jordan's like, you found something that worked for you.
Speaker 2: That YouTube reel. Uh, glad that YouTube reel was able to reach you and help you and yeah and make your your eater more. This woman sounds like an angel. Yeah, she's a she used to be protected any woman.
Speaker 1: You need to keep her because the rest of us saying out.
Speaker 4: Here, and it sounds like she just pull up on site for him the way he was describing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was a regular like they're probably sucking each other and that's a regular like occurrence.
Speaker 5: And she's a warrior. She's a warrior. I hope you eat her ass.
Speaker 2: You know, Golden State Warrior. When I hear one.
Speaker 1: Jamal A.
Speaker 2: Richard, Oh my god, she's a fucking Jesus you thought step was a franchise player Jesus Christ. The original Golden State Warrior contest mante ellis, if you will really Baron Davis? Yeah, oh man, gotta love it either exell.
Speaker 1: All right right.
Speaker 6: We have more voice, Yeah we okay, this is this is fun. We have an update on the racist baby mama.
Speaker 5: Oh that one.
Speaker 2: Yes, love the racist baby mama.
Speaker 6: So context Uh, there was a baby mama, white woman who was pregnant by this guy's brother. The whole family's black. Everyone in the family except the guy who got the women pregnant pregnant, knows that the baby mama is racist. Has been talking bad about his sisters, other black people, his whole mess, and the whole voicemail re balld around. Okay, who in the family tells the guy that got her pregnant what's happening?
Speaker 5: Because he was the only person in the dark.
Speaker 6: Our callers like, I don't want to do it, someone else should do it, and that's where we're.
Speaker 5: All up, you know.
Speaker 2: But now he knows, Hey.
Speaker 11: Roy Aama, this is the update to the racist baby mama situation. So my brother who I talked to about the situation, he told the other brother that hadn't that had the race specty mama and the with the man with the race specty mama. His response was I knew she was raised or like I saw the posts already. I don't care which everybody knew he'd react. That's why I said that that he's just he's stubborn. He it's kind of like sheltering himself off from the family.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 11: He doesn't go out to any family events. We just had a Mother's Day celebration. He didn't come, So I think it's a self imposed exile. Like he's like, I'm not hanging out with anybody anymore. If it just keeps myself until this baby comes out whatever whatever, and we have another update. Turns out he doesn't even know if the baby is his. So this is all over the place right now. It was like, what's going on with him in his personal life? So the baby's gonna be fucked. I thinks have a good one.
Speaker 2: Yo saying that baby's gonna be fucking Just say thanks, appreciate the inst I mean, this is pretty simple. She got some good pussy when you when you detach yourself from your whole family for a racist and the kid might not be yours, and the kid might not be yours, and you're still standing on business not some white fires.
Speaker 4: Might it might be some man for heard, or this might be the biggest sucker on earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, two things can be true. Yeah, that situation is weird. But it sounds like you just got to let that let that guy, uh you know, get what's coming to him. And he sounds like he's going to be in a crazy situation. The fact that he doesn't even know if the kid is his or not, and he's still with her and not like hanging out with his family, not speaking to his family. Yeah, sometimes you gotta just let people just just running today today karma, And you know or do you.
Speaker 4: Think he's just praying that it isn't his kid?
Speaker 2: Either way, she's pregnant if it's not yours, I mean, why are you still with her if you think it's not yours? And if you're praying it's not yours and she's pregnant, why you with this woman? Yeah, it's just a crazy situation all the way around the board, Like you just need to leave alone, which is what I'm saying. He's not leaving alone because the sex is incredible.
Speaker 6: Best case scenario, it's not his kid, and he gets a second lease on getting out of that situation.
Speaker 2: And he's still in it though, and thinks that the kid may not be.
Speaker 6: But I think he's only in it because he thinks the kid is his. Okay, I get even the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 5: I don't know. He's still just lover yeah, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: What might be his best either?
Speaker 1: You know men people men love women for other things other than their sexual kids.
Speaker 5: It depends one thing.
Speaker 4: It depends is crazy. No, that's what she's saying. How well, can you cook important things? Can you feed me? Can you fuck me? Can you shut up when the game is on anytime, Yomi like sits a little more forward in her chair. I know, moll saying some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yomy said, that's why you're saying me yo.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: Sauce. How could you? I thought we were like cool? What the fuck could you say something bad about? Oh my god? And I'm single by choice?
Speaker 5: You know me? Take that.
Speaker 1: That's what a whole say.
Speaker 2: Love that line. I'm a single by choice. I amrmholes. Everybody single by choice, if everybody, if anybody.
Speaker 1: Wants to be in relationships, are not single by choice?
Speaker 2: Do you think that I'm not single by choice? Look me, look me in my in my four eyes, and tell me that you don't think that I'm single by choice. Please tell me.
Speaker 1: That I think you would like to be in a relationship. You've said that, You've shared that with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is why what I'm saying now is valid by.
Speaker 4: A choice saving yourself or Indian love, I get it.
Speaker 2: Just like she smells great, Mmm, cotton candy and the first floor Norse stroams something like that.
Speaker 1: That's specific.
Speaker 2: If you know you walk in all the perfume clerks there, This isn't cologne.
Speaker 5: This is a weapon.
Speaker 2: The nigga told me that one time. I say, I almost bought that from you. Just now.
Speaker 5: I like that line.
Speaker 2: That was cool. I like that, This is Colone. This is some cree.
Speaker 1: What the fun was he trying to sell you?
Speaker 2: It was? It was? It was Colonne. Though.
Speaker 1: I want to start using the Arabian like perfumes. Their rumored to smell really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they got all those all those garments on. They need to smell good up under there. Just go one hundred and twenty fifth and buy some oils, same ship. I tried to get into the oil thing. I'm not an oil guy.
Speaker 1: They all are named like pussy print, Jezebel, what WHOCHI does? That's what them oils be named. Roy am I lion.
Speaker 2: Who wants to smell like? I don't know what? Just niggas all the nigga try to sell me with champagne like that was a champagne like pussy dust.
Speaker 4: Yeahs one hundred and twenty fifth. Definitely we're not selling that pussy.
Speaker 1: When I would go to like the hair stores and stuff, that those would be what they would be named.
Speaker 5: That's wild. Okay, Just before we get too off topic for this caller what would you guys do?
Speaker 1: I forgot about the color.
Speaker 2: You can't really ask for advice. You give us update update.
Speaker 4: But it sucks to be family and a friend because he once he finds out this kid is not his leaves that girl.
Speaker 2: He's gonna need somebody to talk to. He's gonna need support.
Speaker 4: And you have to be a family member and realize he did some fun ship. But if that's not who he is for real, he just made a mistake. You need to be there for him. Talk to him, yep. Understand that he was lost, lost to some white pussy and made some some terrible decisions. So yeah, just be there for your friend family as well. Even though she said some racist.
Speaker 2: Ship, just let people be sometimes, man, I'm a fan of that. Just let niggas be in a relationship. Mind your fucking business, man, I mean, let him get what's coming.
Speaker 1: Would you do that for Bigs though? Like if Bigs buried like a racist bitch, like you would just let him rock.
Speaker 2: That would never happen.
Speaker 4: Just that thought, Big BIG's going, I don't care. That is so crazy.
Speaker 2: But nah, again, you could try, man, Like I said, I lost a close friend of mine just telling him his girl was cheating on him, like I caught his girl kissing another nigga the club told him. They both cut me off and went and moved ahead of a family. Like sometimes you said.
Speaker 5: They both was fucking that you were doing too much.
Speaker 2: They both was sucking the due she was with. Yo, Why does your brain go so crazy? Like you got to stop watching these Tyler Perry movies. I'm telling you, it's starting to fuck with your real life thinking like that's I know.
Speaker 1: You not coming to me like I got a crazy fucking mindset with this shit. That shoot, I know my mind.
Speaker 2: My mind is not crazy. I'm just from a different time, that's all. It's like you're talking to somebody that's from the eighties.
Speaker 5: I'm just time minds black and white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a racist white man, Like can you blame him? You know what the world was like when he was nineteen. It's just not his faulties product of his environment. But yeah, no, sometimes it's mind your fucking business man. Let people be in their relationships, whatever however crazy may be. Let people be, man, because I'm telling you, the sex is great. He ain't leaving him. If that baby ain't his, I'm willing to give us an update. If that baby ain't his, I guarantee you. He stayed, well, he is, he is. He ain't gonna tell him that it's not. I guarantee you. He stays, well, he didn't care about the racist shit.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: He want be crazy.
Speaker 2: I know people like that that no matter what it's like, Bro, you okay, thing like, I don't care? Like all right, so then let me MoMA fucking business.
Speaker 5: Shut up. I've hate fucked the girl before, though, What.
Speaker 2: Does that mean, because it sounds like you might be admitting to a crime.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, not even please clean this up.
Speaker 6: There was a girl whose dad is a very successful right wing like super religious, just racist asshole for Fox News, very well known, very wealthy, and uh I met his daughter, did not know who her dad was. Eventually found out and then I just didn't like it.
Speaker 5: Just it irked me so much by how awful her dad is that when we had sex, I was just like I had like I had I wasn't gonna.
Speaker 6: Be a relationship with this girl, but we had sex, and I was like, it feels good to fuck this girl knowing who her racist piece of shit dad is, and like do anything wild or anything. But I was like, Okay, fuck this guy, I'm just gonna sex his daughter.
Speaker 4: This sounds like the bullshit on mister Morale. When Kendrick got caught cheating, I was in Copenhagen and he was like, no, I'm only fucking these white but just because I'm racist. Yeah, but that one felt that after you get caught cheating, Yeah, I think I'm just racist.
Speaker 2: He rapped that and we all just just scrolled right that. No, we turned it up.
Speaker 5: Give him a grammy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Whitney had like the most beautiful response, like I think he may have like a sex problem.
Speaker 2: And Kendrick was like, Nah, I'm just racist. That's usually what it is some somes. I'm not, you know, a sexual demon. I'm just just trying to fuck over my ancestors, just trying to do what they did to my ancestors.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, that's shit. That's just dope, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean. All Right, Well, we've come to the end of our audio journey. I'm sorry the marriage. Tell Dad, I didn't mean nothing by that. Well, we'll we'll put a spoiler. Yeah, we'll give a sport note. Just text him. That's his spoiler. Don't listen to the next episode. Leave it at that. Any music coming out this week?
Speaker 5: Oh that, well, it's out now.
Speaker 2: Oh we got Vince Vince a Minnick Vince State Stables. Shout out the Vince Vince Staples album out now, go listen to that. Vince is one of my one of my favorite people man, and I hope he gets another season of his next Netflix show. Yeah, that shit was dope. Shout out the Vince. I'll try to find a Makami album. I can't find that ship.
Speaker 6: He took it off Diddy, so it's interesting. I saw this on my timeline. He took it off streaming services and is now selling it on his own thing. That taste. It was like a tease. It's like, if you want it, come by it from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I know I looked for it and I was like, Yo, why did they lie to me and tell me Mack put the album out in it? I can't find it, but that's dope to note, So shout out to Makami.
Speaker 4: Did you see most deaths? I'm sorry, I've seen bees verse on like that.
Speaker 2: It was not like us.
Speaker 5: That was okay, No, you're right.
Speaker 2: It was like that baby.
Speaker 5: Sorry, you're right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I confuse y'all seen in the Baby too?
Speaker 5: All right, fuck y'all.
Speaker 2: He went nuts. He was on I G Live just rapping.
Speaker 4: He's still he still got it, he's rapping, he's still be not like.
Speaker 5: That, brother.
Speaker 2: It keeps pausing because it was ever recorded service. But it's the Empire Gladiated Circus were reedy CD and creepy.
Speaker 9: Cowny, Horney and bolling, woozy, goofy and foolish, boothless and clueless vavariations on the petty Big Three.
Speaker 2: A whole lot to look at, but not much to see. Vince Bill a woman.
Speaker 5: I'd love an album from him.
Speaker 9: Bill small Lands still Small Crops to kill Yah, set the Devil to.
Speaker 1: The Senate, send the Memo to the Minion inside of Place.
Speaker 4: But but yeah, he continues to go to go crazy. I should check out. I think it's just on Luminary. I bought it. But the last Black Star album is incredible, so there is recent You.
Speaker 1: Want to hear the Baby, do not? They're not like us.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't listen to it. I'm cool. Well, I want to hear it if he don't have that double time flow.
Speaker 6: If you no, he does about four bars without it and then goes right into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the baby is dope, man, But I just I can't keep hearing that same flow though like him, But I can't. I can't.
Speaker 5: I thought there was hope because he didn't start with it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, niggas is not like us. Niggas not like videos cool though, like he's always a great I woul.
Speaker 5: Shooting crass and playing space when you played right in the doubles.
Speaker 3: On you hit him back and be acting like he wanted to put his hands on you didn't hit him first.
Speaker 2: I was hopping out with trash bass and bits full of work. You can ask the last few niggas to play with me then till you bullets hurt. And I ain't talking about the sit in, but I got that with it's too much double time on it.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 6: He admits he's I mean he got off and I know the cases whatever, But like he says, he'll kill you about like seven times in this minute twenty six he's.
Speaker 2: Killed someone on camera.
Speaker 6: No I know, but I'm saying like he's like next to the produce that just keeps going.
Speaker 2: Someone in a Walmart. That's pretty hard.
Speaker 5: I'm the most well, I believe I want no smoke with a baby Cash co Bain.
Speaker 6: By the time you're hearing this is this has come out, Cash Cobain and j Cole record.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, don't give a fuck about it, Cash co Bain and h He's on Twitter like a month ago. They're finally putting out Cash co Bin and Don Tolim. I got a dope record out right now with Charlie Wilson on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, shout random fire though I'm sure I know what like you hear it?
Speaker 2: You like Cash co Bain, well, Don Taliman, Charlie Wilson already have a dope record together on Don's last album. But Cash is doing this thing right now. Man, that sound like he you know, he got that that sound and I like what Don did with that.
Speaker 1: So you really don't want to hear him and j Cole's record.
Speaker 2: Who Cash co Ban? I mean, I shout out the cashco bang a Bronx legend, but I just can't.
Speaker 1: Well, Paul isn't talking about him being the best, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear nothing from Cold and War. I'll just be honest. I J Cole. I think he's a great guy, but musically and just lyrics and all that, he's just on the it's just not It's not what it was for me.
Speaker 5: No more.
Speaker 2: Like I just can't like I can't to.
Speaker 1: The fact to the point where you can't even hear the song.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear it. Man, that's well, let's play something that I mean. I don't care that much about like kick what you mean? I put her road to nick game that she had my phone with a nickname is.
Speaker 4: Grippy, grip By Grippy.
Speaker 2: I call it that because it's scrip by. She's thinking name. She had a hippie and he about me. She said she missed me, she said. She says she goes straight me, she goes stick like its.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not.
Speaker 7: Like Les.
Speaker 2: She said she was gay until I slave.
Speaker 1: As soon as she played Rory don't even I saw your face. I saw your face.
Speaker 2: I like J. Cole, and I'm going to continue to listen to music. This record is not for me.
Speaker 1: Rory so Rory hates raps about sex.
Speaker 4: I don't want to ever hear Cole say, strictly, this is the worst ship you ever heard.
Speaker 2: This is not the worship of ever this.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we'll actually go up at the spot. He's got great tricks in there.
Speaker 2: I g captions.
Speaker 4: This is gonna work. I'm just not a fan of cold when he wraps about sex. I'm not a fan of ho when dreams.
Speaker 1: He hates wet dreams.
Speaker 5: But that's I know, but wow, wow.
Speaker 2: You know that's because he yo what happened to him in his wad dreams?
Speaker 4: Can we can we reverse this and do a flashback to an hour ago when everyone's talking about we should care about victims.
Speaker 1: I care about you. They always make fun of your ship. I brought it up. I wasn't making fun of him.
Speaker 2: That's making fun of him.
Speaker 5: She said, we were making fun of him. You she brought it up, made a joke.
Speaker 1: I was just like, oh, well, you know you don't like that because of you know what you know.
Speaker 2: I didn't even say, yeah, no, one's caring about the hyptom here. He's right, joke, he's right here. Just ask him how he feels.
Speaker 1: How do you feel?
Speaker 4: I don't think you think When I heard j Cole wet dreams I thought about that. You know how that.
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't gonna lie Ja Cole. I don't want to hear this ship man, I don't want to hear.
Speaker 1: This grip beat about this ship be gonna work because if cash Cole baining on there were saying grip beat, you would like it.
Speaker 2: Well he does with Cash I mean don't clearly to you that's his flow. I'm fucking I'm fucking cashco bab. I don't want to hear Jacoby all right, Well it's playing on the way out. Uh fuck this record. Love the Cashco band.
Speaker 4: Y'all don't have certain like rappers. You just don't want to hear it talk about sex.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yea. I don't want to hear lot of these niggas talking about I even have j Z on that list. But we'll talk to y'all soon. He said, I have a great weekend, Happy Memorial date. It's Momorial there right, No, No, that's next weekend. It's not this weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, it's this weekend.
Speaker 2: This weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we record more day is Monday.
Speaker 6: Even on the phone, I might be hosting something. Let's figure that out with the Marris. We might be hosting something together.
Speaker 2: Happy Memorial Day weekend. I'll be safe wherever you at. Be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger. We'll talk to y'all soon. Peace, no WILLI en