Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio. Hi y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 1: Uh heck, yes it can, because let's be honest, brand Earth school is hard.
Speaker 2: In fact, you taught me that let's crush Earth School together. So welcome everyone to this episode of Insider's Guide to the Other Side. You can tell this is Brenda not making the usual introduction because my alf, Miss the wonderful, the one and only, Miss Julie, is not here to greet you, so you're going to be dealing with me and Ronan, who has volunteered or been volunteld that we needed a subject for reading. So thank you for stepping forward and welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the episode. And we do not know each other, so this is going to be a fun adventure for both of us. Thank you again for generous.
Speaker 3: My pleasure to be here, and you had.
Speaker 2: Mentioned that you hadn't had an like a tarror reading or an astrology reading before. Is that right.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never gotten one professionally done by someone else. I actually read my own tarot quite well, Oh you do. I'm very interested in all things astrology, divining tarot, So your lovely producer, Joey. I've given Joey a few terror readings over the years.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, fantastic, I love it. Okay, great, great, So that we're going to have fun today then, but we're going to have fun no matter what. But now to betake you to the next level. So all right, and thank you for sending your information so I could do your neurology chart in your astrology chart because that's always really interesting as well. So first things first, we're going to do a blessing, right, So we got to get the energy vibe, set the parameters for the space for us to do sacred work. So I'm gonna ask you just to drop your focus and your attention into your heart space. And if we go to the heart space, because the heart contains all possibilities, and then we get to choose from a very hopefully high vibe of what we're willing to activate and finance from all our options the divine presents to us. So as you gently drop into your heart space and bring a small focus to the areas where you would like more attention, more focus, more support, more insights. Just bring a small focus there and while you hold that frequency, I asked the universe in accordance with everything that's good and everything that's light, let it be in the reading. Excellent, beautiful, thank you. Wow. Okay, it was so exciting. So obviously I spend time with your chart, with your extraordinary chart, and you have a Piscy sun, a cancer moon, and a Scorpio rising, so you basically that's all three water signs are very activated. So and the other thing is you may have heard we had a big transit earlier this year with Piscy or with Pluto moving and moving into Aquarius. This is this is huge and all these all the things, and so what what's interesting to me about this is that your Pluto is in the first house. And so as I think about the feeling component you have, I imagine every once in a while it gets a little a little overwhelming for you. The intensity of the world you could say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what I also love is, you know, you have these dogs, and the way the dogs show up is it can be very grounding for you because no matter how overwhelmed you are, they have to be walked, they have to be fed, they have to be played with, they have to write. And I would think that's a really good practice for you because it gets you because otherwise you can be like, I'm going to curl up in a ball and not talk to anyone for a couple of days. Does this make sense?
Speaker 3: That is so accurate. It's actually like making me missy eyed. Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So just sometimes when you like get frustrated, like oh I can't do this today, you're like, thank you so much for making me do this today. I need to move my body. I need to move my body. I need to like, I have to feel my feelings and keep moving because sometimes when you feel your feelings, you can go under, right because all that water, You're just like, I'm going under. I don't know if I'll ever ever be able to come up. So that's going to be really something to be grateful.
Speaker 3: For for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I really want to be love that. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, So you celebrate them every day because they are literally taking care of you, right for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's funny. So I briefly mentioned that I just moved across the country and part of the reason that I did that, and it felt like a kind of like pithy reason, but it was so deep in my soul. It was like, I need to be closer to my family dogs so that I can have that connection.
Speaker 2: Oh, you didn't have your dogs before.
Speaker 3: Not in New York, because they're the family dogs that we got them over the pandemic. And then I went to New York for two and a half years and like would see them, you know, on holidays and stuff, and I just felt such a distinct, like part of my life was missing. And so ever since coming back, it's been such a really healing experience to just constant that constant connection.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, super important, super important for you. Yeah, I would recommend you always have some It's funny because we think of that we're the caretakers of the pets, but it's actually the other way around, right, Yeah, I mean they grew takes such good care of us, and they remind us like, hey, the world is gonna sweep us away if we don't like just pay attention to the little things and they make us they also make us play, like no, you must play with me, just like that. You know, he was pawing, like, hey, are you sure it's not time to play? Are you sure? Because it feels like it's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so so apt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, I with everything you have going on, there's so again, I'm not going to do like a full astrology reading swinder, just a little bit of everything. But there's just a couple of things I really want to talk about. Obviously, you have this Pisce son, and it's at the twenty fifth degree of Pisces, right, there are thirty degrees and twenty nine degrees in each sign, and so this so you have this wisdom that I'm sure you here all the time. Gosh, you're you're you're older than your age, like you have you like have an old soul. People would say, does this make sense?
Speaker 3: And is it's a constant feedback, which.
Speaker 2: Is, which is wonderful. You have lots of time to grow into it. But it's true when you're in that, you know, in those later degrees there's just while you feel deeply at all times and you are very sensitive and empathetic and compassionate. There's also you understand like this is just part of life where other people are flipping out and you're like, you know, you can't. There's things you can flip out about, and there are things that are worthy of flipping out about it, but this isn't one of them. This is just a thing. It's you know, like you take that bigger picture, you have that wisdom. I imagine it's very comforting to people, although it can be a lot to hold. And I just want to appouach that because you hold a lot when people have issues, they come to you, right, They're like, what should I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been a historic reality for sure. Wow, know that that is ringing, very very true. Yeahful for that reflection.
Speaker 2: And I imagined there were times even you thought you may have even considered going in like being a therapist or being someone who is it. Is it true?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, like if I if I were to do the whole like logically analyzing my skill set and going for a solid career with stability quote unquote being a therapist, Like it's kind of the most logical thing considering that I've historically provided that service for lots of friends without it being a profession.
Speaker 2: For Frae, you did it for free.
Speaker 3: It's a hobby. I'm a hobby therapist.
Speaker 2: I guess, Oh my god, I love it. Yes, from sol soul training, that the school training soul training, which is really fun. And so I just want to acknowledge that. And again, because so that's your son, right, that's your sun. And then you have your moon, which is literally how we process emotions. Also in the house is in the sun of cancer, and it's also in the eighth house, which means you're really really psychic, right, totally, that's awesome. And then your rising sign is Scorpio, which is also a really psychic house. So it's you know, so you've got the trifecta. So abow a bow. That's yeah, it's awesome. And I will also say what's funny is every once in a while you'll show up with all kinds of boundaries and all kinds of I have a plan. You guys are not going to mess with my plan. And then people are like, what the hell we'reng What the hell does this makes sense?
Speaker 3: Brenda? This is so accurate. It's hilarious. Like the way that everyone in my life. As soon as I'm like, okay, boundaries structure, They're like, you have changed. We didn't sign up for this one, Like it's so funny.
Speaker 2: They're like, who are you? And what have you done with our beloved rooms?
Speaker 3: So funny?
Speaker 2: And I want to say when you do that, when you get that, like okay, I've given you, yeah, who's enough leeway. And I've bent my you know, bent my schedule and turned myself inside out to I'm taking charge. This is happening, right. That's literally when Saturn kicks in, and.
Speaker 3: It's that structure.
Speaker 2: I have structure so I can have freedom, right. It's it's actually not to restrain people or to control them. It actually says, with a plan, we can actually get the things done you want to get done, which means we have then, you know, accomplished something and we feel free. And if I let you, you know, like like I'm hurting cats here, right, I just like I can, if I can just like corral you, y'all, we can get this done and move forward. And so you have Saturn, who is considered the task master of the zodiac. He says, get it done, do it right, and you know, commit with discipline and like commit like it's a commitment, and we're going to set its structure. And this planet sits in the house of Taurus, right, which is the sign of the bull, and it's the bull, like people are like get afraid of bulls, And only when they really piss you off should they be afraid. Like if when people break commitments to you, it's really hard on you. It's really you're like, oh, I'm not going to be over this for a minute. You need to give me some space, right, Like I've really counted on you. I turned myself inside out, I changed my schedule, I did this and this and this, and you are a no show? Are you kidding me? Right? And right? And so you just have to tell them, hey, you know I have Saturn and Taurus and now I must hurt you.
Speaker 3: And then I imagine the Scorpio rising kind of kicks in to help me.
Speaker 2: Well, the Scorpio rising will plot exactly watch your back. So that's how that goes. But you know, in this way, just to let people know, like this is my commitment. You all know how I love a plan. You know, do not mess with me in my plan. Let them know that's all you have to say is like, hey, there are times that can be loosened free, but now we have a plan and commitment. Maybe there was money involved put down or you know whatever, because Taurus also rules your resources, resources being time and energy and money. Like, hey, I'm already committed to this plan. I've already you know, invested here. Do not mess with my investments now. I make sure we understand and each other here. Okay, So that's really important.
Speaker 3: So that's super cool to have reflected back to me because that is something that has been so present in my life and like has resulted in this kind of fear of making the plan in the first place, because there's like a commitment. I know, I don't want it to go awry, and I feel like, you know sometimes with the herding cats, like I can't really put my faith in you know, others because I haven't expressed the importance of the plan to me. Like so the kind of emphasis on like no, if I can communicate and you know, set up that like this is this is my investment. This is very important to me that we have this structure. That's very empowering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I can see that because you're so empathetic and so generous that you you will over extend yourself to make the plan work. But let me offer you this really wise axiom guidance that was given to me. Uh, and I have to reach for too. That when you're working collaborating with people, tell them I will work as hard as you, but I'm not going to work harder than you're willing to work for yourself.
Speaker 3: That is so beautiful and right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a mic drop moment, right, You're like, Oh, I can do that. I can set those kind of boundaries, but it's actually essential. It's really essential, especially because you you are so generous of heart, right, and so generous with the gifts you have, which are many, and to be able to do this is extraordinary. So I will work as hard as you will for what you want, but I'm not going to work harder than you're willing to work for yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, right, that is going to go like on a post it note on my mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's yeah, it's super important, super important. Okay, So that and that's all that Taurus is all in the house of service. So that's why I really want you to have that boundary. You have to have boundaries of how you're willing to serve because of your generosity, right, because of your generosity, that's the sixth house, and that's that's the House of Taurus for you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, welcome back. So now I want to talk about two planets. You're very exciting. Well, I'm excited for you. You get to decide whether they're exciting or But there are two planets that are are very super charged, right, So they're in dignity. They're in the ruling house. So you have Mars in the House of Arias in the fifth house, and the fifth house is entertainment, creativity, and gambling, as in, I'm willing to take risks. Oh that's funny, right, unless you it can actually be gambling. Are you sorry? Like to gamble? Do you play poker? Do you do?
Speaker 3: No? But I've been told that I should never start because I would probably have a like an instant, like consistent need for it quote unquote addictive personality runs a little strong here.
Speaker 2: Well, and well it's because of all the water, right, I can just get carried away in the current, I can just get carried away and I can go unconscious, right, So this is a this is while your son is in the fourth house, which is the house of unconsciousness. So that's why I can go. I can literally just like get, I can numb out really fast.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So that's that's your your that's your watch out. So you have to that's but this is why I really I want you to to think about. But you you did allude to that you don't have a tradition to what you know air quotes traditional career. So I'm assuming you have some sort of creative, creative career.
Speaker 3: I'm an actor.
Speaker 2: Ah, there we go. Well that void that voice fantastic. Okay, great, congratulations. So you couldn't ask for a better marketing, right, So you literally have Mars right, which is like this. It can be very aggressive, it can be fearless. It's going to fight for what it wants. And it's it came to originate. It doesn't it didn't come to follow in other people. It can be inspired by other people, but I'm an original. I'm going to do it my way like it's and it's going to be amazing. So you're welcome.
Speaker 3: You know, it's right, love to hear it.
Speaker 2: And it's in the house it's in its own house, right, so it's it's very happy there. So you have full access to this charge of Mars that says go after what you want. Right. So a lot of people have the vision, but they don't have the firepower. You have a firepower which is also know, especially in the fifth house, is like star quality power.
Speaker 3: Right to hear that? Yeah, do that wonderful.
Speaker 2: Now. I do want to say one other thing. Because you have Mars in this house, you want to watch that you can be distracted by love because this is the house of love affairs. Right. Notice that I didn't say love for relationships, said love love affairs. So you can be distracted by shiny objects.
Speaker 3: Here what me, No, that's never happened before.
Speaker 2: It must be somebody else. So yeah, like when you when you're when your heart goes, you're like, I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just want to remind you of that.
Speaker 3: It's nice to have. It's always it's nice to have astrological validation for my elections. You know, nice call out. That was a call out. I'm grateful for the call out.
Speaker 2: Thank you for taking it in the way. It's meant life, right, exactly and how fun, right, because we didn't come come to be, you know, in the back seat the whole time, right, so it's fun to like, hey, I'm going to burn it up sometimes and I know this is but it's going to be a great ride, you know for sure, and that can be okay, just be really aware of what you do. Stay, stay awake, don't fall asleep, don't get into that addictive cycle. That's going to be super important. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. So the other house where you have this, where the ruling planet is in its home base, is you have yournness in Aquarius and this is in the third house. So the third house is all about think of it, well, it's a house of learning. It's it's it's an air sign. So it's about intellect and that you you originate ideas, You innovate ideas. Like someone says, well this is what we're thinking about, and you're like, ooh, good fodder. I can create something on my own. This is going to be fun, right, you like you like to generate, And again that pairs so nicely with that Mars energy that just says let's go, let's go, let's go, you know, which can be really fun, and you like, uh, you know, you like to have the creativity to to break the rules rights. As one of my philosophy teachers says, you have to know the rules to break the rules, otherwise you're just being careless. And because it's in this third house, which is about learning, I would always encourage you to make sure you know the rules before you break them. It's completely fine to break them as long as you know them. If you don't know the rules and you're breaking them, you being careless. Does this make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, I love this approach to especially like just coming out of art school and you know, being in the arts and like being in this place where like I've had a lot of professors tell me the same thing, like you have to know the rules to break them, and I really I do love breaking rules.
Speaker 2: I know you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so, but I also love the study of the kind of traditions and the rules themselves. So that's again like another fun Like I love to be reflected in the stars.
Speaker 2: Is fun, It's amazing. And do you have a neptune in the third house too, which is you do like to go deep, you like to understand things, and when you have a great teacher. You're very excited, right, very excited, and when you have a bad teacher, you're very annoyed.
Speaker 3: I have been a little insubordinate before. When I think that my teacher is doing their job, I will say that is something that has happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get surly, right, and it's because your mind moves so quickly, and you're like, we go back to Saturn and Taurus. This is a waste of my time. This is a waste of my time, and I'm paying for this now now I'm.
Speaker 3: Pissed, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's okay because you're living your chart and that's all of our assignments. That's why it's so important to study astrology.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, yeah, assignment.
Speaker 2: This yeah, this is our assignment. So yeah, so good for you. The other thing, I just want to say, when you break the rules, there's always an element of elegance to it, like you design and beauty that it can be physically beautiful, but it's also intellectually graceful, like people go ooh, that's really good, you know, right, Yeah, I love that. Yeah, yeah, So I just want to I just want to call that out and acknowledge it because it's really quite extraordinary. And again you have again it's Uranus in Aquarius, which is all about that innovation and designing for the collective. You don't do it just about you. You don't do it just about you, right, and so that's that's important when you're in Mars, when you're in that Mars mode, and that's that's little that's more individualistic, because that's how Mars and Ares is. But you've got Uranus in Aquarius, which is for the collective. So it's a really nice balance. It's a really nice balance. Yeah, So it's kind of beautiful to see. And then the final planet. Again, these are all planets in dignity, so they're all like fully charged. I mean most people don't have three planets in dignity, you know, So just celebrate this. It's just a gift from the gods. So do I I love it for you, and especially as an actor, this is extraordinary. Like I didn't know what you did. I knew it had to be created creative, but I didn't know how it was going to do. So I just so many things, Brenda, just one word at a time gets out.
Speaker 3: A relatable.
Speaker 2: One word at a time. Well and partly because when I get into the chart, like I start matching your energy, right, and I am not wired to run that energy, so I can all trip off you, however wired to To our audience, I apologize trying to get out six words at once. So when we have plans and dignity, we have full access to them. And so I'm looking at these planets. We have full access to the energy that those planets bring in those houses. And it's such a blessing from from the cosmos. It's such a blessing to see that. And so again I didn't know what you did, but I knew it would be fully charged. And you have the moon how we feel, and it's home sign of cancer in the eighth house, which means take the most challenging roles from all ends of the spectrum. Do not get do not get stereotyped because you have that that Uranus and Aquarius. Make sure like I do, I play a love interest here, I play criminal here, and make psychopath here, I play you know, like play all play everything because that will be fun for you, right right, Like take the weirdest roles you can like that, That's what I would advise you to do, Like just as long as you're challenged, and it doesn't matter how big or small it is. Obviously you have you have financial obligations, blah blah blah, but you, but you, But really like I want you experiencing all of it. That's what's going to be fun.
Speaker 3: That's okay. So that is very freeing to hear because obviously, like as a creative, as an actor, having fun is kind of at the forefront of my mind. And then like making money is like second. So I love again the freeo, like the gift from the stars of this kind of like ye blessing of freedom to go pursue that thing that feels like it's already Like everything you're saying feels like something that's already so clearly written inside of me. And this is like giving permission to express it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you. That's that's exactly what we help for. This is exactly what we help for. Right, So on one hand, I'm not going to tell you anything you don't already know, And on the other hand, I want to make it so clear that you can't miss it, like how important boundaries are for you, because again, you can merge with so many but then it'll be like putting water on pavement and it won't go anywhere. It won't mean anything everywhere. So that's why containing and limits and structure are your friends. You have to have those. So you have to have a daily routine. Hello, pets. They do not let you get away with anything.
Speaker 3: They do not.
Speaker 2: It is non negotiable. You have to take me. You have to take me out now because I said so, which is fantastic, So and how it's a nice marning. But those are the things that really stood out to me in your chart. The other thing that just one other thing about at the astrology, and then we'll move on to some other things. But this every not everything, but most of your how most of your charge is in houses three through six, is where most of your planets are. And so basically you know it's in one quadrant except for the intellectual and the learning and the communication. I didn't want to say one thing about the communication, because obviously you're very smart. You like to study, you like to learn, you like to be challenged. But sometimes you feel like you can't communicate everything you think, does that make sense exact which I can't. I imagine people who are around you don't see that, but that's what it feels like to you, because they'll kind of be like, what are you talking about? We can't understand too fine, and you're like, no, but you don't understand how complex it is, and I can't quite get it out. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: It rings so true? And like, having examined my own chart, I've always been like, it's that mercury and pisces, Like it's the fact that I joke that I speak and vibe like the best way I could ever communicate what I'm thinking feeling, what my vision is is just like some weird, offhanded like description of half aesthetic, half like moode and only I really know what's going on, and I kind of just like a lot of times I will start sentences and I'll be like, you know, and then my friends will go like, yeah, yeah, we know what.
Speaker 2: So So the thing about that is have you ever read The Night Circus?
Speaker 3: Do you know this that I've heard of it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You must read it. You must read it speaking And the reason I want you to read it is because it's such a visually stimulating book. Because the author is a painter, she's trained as a painter, and she says I paint what I can't write, and I write what I can't paint I don't She's brilliant, she's extraordinary. And I'm just going to tell you my personal experience with this book because we're terroot readers, right, And so I was staying I was traveling, and I had been doing corporate travel, and then I would land it in New York to teach. I think I was teaching Toro. But that so my friend who just left me her New York apartment, she's just because she heard her family were going to the beach or whatever, so she couldn't be in class. So she's like, just come in, blah blah blah, take make the placers. And she left me this hard copy book that's like three inches thick. I'm like, I've been traveling for ten days. I'm not picking up I'm not picking up a hard copy book, right, Thanks, thanks Darling, But you know that's not gonna happen. I read the first page and I'm like, I'm all in.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, this book.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite. You have to read it. You have to read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely, And also like I'm immediately sold on any book that can like grab you from the get go.
Speaker 2: From first page, I'm all in. I was just like what so, yeah, okay, so we're gonna take a little break and come back and we're going to do some terror, some numerology. Yay.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So I've obviously been talking about you for a while, and so tell me, do you have any questions before we move on to other modalities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a quick question about the sign of Taurus, just because in my amateur astrology research, I've kind of come across this almost complementary side to Taurus that kind of counters the grounded earth sign bowl structured energy that is kind of the and I think it's its relation to Venus maybe, but like this kind of and this is how it's it is in my head, is like this pink, fluffy element which to me kind of represents like a more material comfort energy, like a softer version or a softer kind of like interpretation of Truss sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so remember this structure. It's such a great question, right, and so let me just affirm yes, yes, yes, all that torusness and as someone who has three three signs in the second house, which is the natural sign of Taurus, right, so I live here. But what I'd say is that the structured part comes because Saturn is in your Taurus.
Speaker 3: Oh I see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's what's lighting up the Taurus part. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. And because it's in the house of service with your all your waterness. If without the boundaries, without the structure, you're going to be water on pavement, right. And Taurus is the sign of comfort, of fuzzy and chocolate and wine and you know, like good food. Yeah yeah, like that's that's just the sign of Taurus, right. You can you can't get any juicier than that. So yeah, dead, that's amazing. So that's it. The other thing that's really important is to remember about the sixth House because you have Jupiter and Saturn. I didn't talk about the Jupiter part because it was mostly Saturn eating the structure for protection for you and how to manage your resources with others. But the rule of the sixth House is it's all about service. People know that. It's all about health. People know that, but we have to get the order right. You have to take care of your health first so you then can be of service when you start taking care of others. First, your health will be impacted negatively. Wow, right, Okay, you have to get the order right. It's really critical health. First, move with your dogs, eat the right stuff now. Granted it's all in Taurus, so you can be like, hmm, chocolate and wine for dinner again. Yay, no, no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fascinating because I've always heard the sixth House referred to as just like work and health, and it's always felt like that, you know, I think those are.
Speaker 2: It's it's like checking the box, right, but it's not at all. It's a whole mindset of how can I care for the vessel that cares for things in those I love?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? How can I care for this right I have? I have accountability for this vessel in a way to create health and wellness and embody that like you say, I move through the world, you know, vibing things you you actually do because you get paid to project this this frequency out to humanity as an actor. That's what you're doing, right, Join me here, This is what I'm feeling, right, and this is my instrument for God's sakes, right, this is so yeah, So it's absolutely how I work and how I serve, right, so it's my my work and my vocation. Right, so it's really both super important. Great question, does that help you think about it differently?
Speaker 3: Enlightening has given me so much insight and the health first for the good of service is really specifically very helps me kind of align my priorities.
Speaker 2: It's super important, super important. Yeah, and especially as an actor. Yeah, it's just really important. The other thing just about Saturn, because Saturn does get a little take a bad rap, you know, it's so persnickety, it's bossy and oh god, you have Saturn in the sixth house as much suck. But the truth is, like anything else in your chart, when you make friends with it, it just it just snuckles right in and supports you. Right, Like if you've ever met like a dog that's all snarly and you're like, oh, but I have treats. What are you talking about alcohol with you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And it's saturns like that. You show me discipline, you commit to me, you work with me, you create structure. I will protect you and support you, and that's how you get to Jupiter, which brings all the gifts.
Speaker 3: This is like, so I have no other words other than like empowering, inspiring. Like I feel it's something about the way you were describing that, like if you commit to me, if you because there's within the watery depths of my there has always been this like desire a need for structure, and like you.
Speaker 2: Know, and you and you still resist it though.
Speaker 3: Because I so and you said this earlier, but the structure to allow for freedom thing rang so true because I like have a visceral need for a feeling of autonomy and freedom. And I think that like the resistance was so much of me thinking that like the structure and the routine were somehow kind of disallowing my own freedom.
Speaker 2: It's the exact opposite, right, So.
Speaker 3: The paradigm shift there is really powerful.
Speaker 2: Right, And you get to choose it, right, You get to choose it. Yeah, and that's a discovery because it's like, well this works for now, but it may now work always right right? Yeah, super cool, super good, Such a great question. Yeah, I'm so glad. Yeah. The other thing this would just tell me just so you know, I know, we talked about the the reasonable career path of being a therapist or coach, like you should also be a teacher with how your mind works, you know that right.
Speaker 3: Not only have I just like known that my whole like had like this like deep little but I literally like it came up through my tarot before, like I know in like deep in my knowing soul that like at some point I will be teaching whatever it is, but like I will be teaching, I plan to be a very eccentric old professor with like feed jacket and fireplace with books all or an other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah nice, nice, yep. I just needed to say that before I moved down to numerology.
Speaker 3: One, that that's also in the chart, like this is crazy that all of this is so reflected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's pretty fun. So I just want to show you the data for your in numerology is correct. I just need to confirm that with you. It's so good, excellent. So so the the think of numerology as the framework that holds holds this slice of your gifts. Okay, and how you fill in that framework can change depending on what you're doing, right, but it says these are the gifts you bring to every situation. These are kind of the blind spots that you want to mitigate or get people around you to have, you know, fill in and have your back sort of thing. Okay, So one of the reasons, which this is so interesting to me, so many people actually start reading. Most people start with the Moon's the sun, moon and rising. Many people also start with Saturn because they say, no matter what planet rules your chart, and for you it's Mars rules your chart, but Saturn rules all the charts, that's what they say. Yeah, Saturn just rules all the charts no matter, which is why we spent a lot of time on it today. But you're in your numerology. The one of the reasons you came to the planet, like one of the callings you really wanted to learn is structure and planning. So you in spades. You've got this in spades. But what's interesting is that what people see from you is the the deep wisdom, but they don't really know what to do with it because it's it's not necessarily within their frequency to grasp. Sometimes it'll tell their head they're like, WHOA, that's really that's really deep, or that's intense, or how do you know that you know? But like sometimes they can't really yeah, hold it for sure. But what they do know is they trust you. You appear for someone who has all that water. You appear very steady to people, and I think it's because of the zen element of the sun and Pisces, and it just seems to really work for people because you understand human nature in a way that other people don't get the fullness of it. People experience the wisdom of what you say, but they're not really sure, like how did you get there? Because you understand the depth of humanity and the emotions and they and so you understand the depth, the core essence of it, but they more stand the surface, and so they kind of get pushed around by the waves on the surface. And you're like, yeah, but if you understand the core essence that when people are really jerks, it's because they're afraid. And you're like, how do you know that? I just thought he was an asshole, you know, And you're like, yeah, just be nice to them. They're just afraid. You know, it'll just take it down a notch, It'll be okay, you know, that sort of thing. And that's why you show up steady. It's because you understand human nature.
Speaker 3: This, yeah, this is it's very much ringing true, and it's also kind of like, I mean, obviously nice to have it reflected just because sometimes I'm like, am I reading? Like how do I know that?
Speaker 2: Am I just making this up?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 3: Like the wind told me?
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, That's awesome. So part of the life lesson in your numerology is actually so supported by that mars and Aries that we talked about earlier that says, don't be afraid to step out on your own. You are empowered to create. You are empowered to take that initiative to break the rules. But we want you breaking rules so you can show us where to go. Right because of the inspiration you have, because of the the you can like you know how it's like read the room. You're like, I'm reading the globe right right right, and and you know it's too small. If you read the room, You're like, humanity's got to go over here, come follow me, it's going to be amazing. Like that's that's what you have. And and so this is and it's hard because the truth is, you know, it's it's hard at this age to feel completely empowered to do that that people won't even follow you, and I'm telling you they will.
Speaker 3: And I wow, okay, thank you, like yeah, thank you for that. Acknowledgment. I don't even know how to express like how much that kind of like reaffirmation of faith is important to me, especially at like this part point in time. Wow, I'm wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, And I just want to acknowledge that you are someone who's very respectful, So you're not going to be like, oh, you pompous, you know whatever. I'm just you know, you don't want to because this is the right way. You're just you're just talking out your butt, you know, like you're not that, You're not that kind of person, but you also know what you feel. And I want you to start talking about what you feel because because I see what you're talking about, and that makes sense, and I can understand how you get there, But have you ever considered or would it be interesting or helpful to explore? And then you start talking and then people are going to turn and go, what the hell? I wanting to follow him? I'm following him. I don't know where he's going, but it's gonna be cool. Start talking, Start talking. Don't be frank, now's the time.
Speaker 3: That's crazy that you say that, because and I don't want to like take up too much of our time with like a little.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, this is it's your time, this is your freaking thank you.
Speaker 3: So on Monday, we had the solar eclips crazy energy. I got super sick, like right after kidding, kidd The crazy thing was I have had this like inkling for a really long time simultaneously that my throat chakra is really really important in my life and that my throat chakra is incredibly blocked or like restricted. So then Sunday night, I was sitting there and I was literally just like kind of in my room a little bit of meditating, very light, but I like specifically it was kind of like sitting there with my throat chukra and like really working on the energy and just kind of like trying to like tussele it out a little bit and like pull some of the gunk out energetically. And woke up the next morning with a sore throat, had a super sore throat and respiratory cold through the rest of the week. And now we're covering and then you're saying, but on the flip side of that, this entire week, I've for some reason felt like really able to like express my opinions with ease, like saying things and like posting things on the internet, like talking to people about things that I would never have felt comfortable with going that kind of like vulnerable or deep, even though it's literally just like me saying like this is how I view the world, this is what I think. But it was it's a it's been a crazy shift. And then you're just you know, sitting here saying like talk talk, and I'm like, oh my god, that's this is really wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the congratulations, right, because you're living in your chart and that's really really important. What I want to be really clear about. Just because you talked about the power of clearing chakras, there's so many ways to do it. You can't really do it wrong, and you can do it more gently right than because you're basically pulling things out from the etheric layer. But the seed sounds, by doing the mantras of the seed sounds, can be really helpful. And so starting at the rude chakra, it's lum, second chakra is vum, third chakra is ram a, fourth chakra is yum. Fifth chakra is hum, which you would think, right, hum, right, And anytime we're humming, so anytime we're saying any of these sounds. We're helping the vagus nerve calm down. So like, this is really helpful to be chanting and saying over so you can say it quietly, but to really and then the sixth chakra is oh so. And the best book out there is Chakra Rituals Releasing the Wild Woman Within, and it's by Christy Christensen. It's an amazing book. It has all this information in it by each center. But pulling. If you are going to like clear things out by pulling out the energy, the first thing before you go and pull gunk out, the first thing you do is in hell and bring your energy out of the pattern that you discern. Okay, and then you release the pattern. Okay, right, because that's why you had a start throat, because you didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a bit of a like I think it was a little too hard, too fast.
Speaker 2: You went hardcore, right, But that's that Marsonaries, that's marsinary.
Speaker 3: I was like, let'll just do it.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just gonna it's happening, it's gonna get done. Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Marsonaris, So helpful, thank you, Yeah, funny, Look.
Speaker 2: It's amazing book. It's an amazing book. So the other thing is I just want to again plug Saturn one more time because the chart I have in front of me says that in your more senior years should be your freest years. Now, we all hope for that, but we don't all get this marking like it will be your freest years if you play your cards right, lots of discipline, taking care of your resources, and yeah, it's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be amazing, so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So any so I can remember that, like my discipline now means that in my eighties I get to be like weird, wild and crazy.
Speaker 2: It won't be eighties, baby, you can do it a lot sooner. Yeah, we won't have to wait that long. Thank Yeah. Yeah, So that's really what I want to talk about for your numerology, So thank you.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to ask a quick question about yes question I could. Yeah, this is going to sound so funny. Could the kind of prevalence of Saturn in my life be why I'm drawn to dating Capricorns at all?
Speaker 2: Or is that so just to let the people at home know that Saturn is at home in Capricorn. So right, there's an attraction there, right, So Saturn rules house the sign of Capricorn. Yeah, so yeah, that that makes a lot of sense. But that's I mean, think about that. There's not a balancing quality there. There's just a lot of earth and structure and some pressure. Right, So there's right, because there's there's just not a lot of spaciousness and compassion and flow other than what you bring with all your water. So you may want to think about you may want to consider broadening your taste your type.
Speaker 3: Have been a lot more thought full about my approach. I swear I go for like it's the mars Ares. I'm just like, let me take the sign that will make my life like the craziest for the while, and I'm going to date them and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also Venus and Pisces, you know, like, oh, let's just go on the deep end.
Speaker 3: What the hell jump right in, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're never bored, You're never gonna be bored. You will never lack partnership. For trust me, you can have you can play however you like until you decide to be dedicated and committed and steady. And whence you decide, it won't be a problem. But until then, yeah, enjoy Okay, yeah yeah, because you'll actually see someday and it's not today, it's not probably for a while, but when you are in a committed relationship, that's where your heart will really be free because you actually don't trust easily?
Speaker 3: Girl, How did you find that out?
Speaker 2: This was for real, just saying so.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to start like this episode every time I meet a new friend or like I'm a partner, I'm just sending them this and they have to listen to it. Before they didn't talk to me.
Speaker 2: You are hysterical. This has been such a joy to spend time with you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, thank you. This has been really really enlightening. I have had the best time.
Speaker 2: Well me too, So I want to thank you Ronan for joining us and being so generous in this reading and playing so graciously. So thank you, thank you, thank you, and remember.
Speaker 3: Our school is hard without the other side.
Speaker 2: Thanks everybody, Thank you, guys, thank you bye. Thank you for joining us everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey pat and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard who guides us well we guide.
Speaker 1: You hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at vibes dot Store.
Speaker 2: We want to know what you think, we want to know what you know, and we want to hear your stories and remember, our school is hard without the other Side. Insider's Guide to the other Side is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.