Speaker 1: You know where I live. It's as though the neighbors get together and they go, hey man, you canna use your power tools today? Uh no, No, I'm gonna just hope for some quiet. All right, I'm gonna use all of mine, all right. She's them at the same time. Hey man, what day do you does your gardener come with the leaf floor? Monday? Oh cool, I'll make sure mine comes Tuesday. Next her namber. You want to do Wednesday? Yeah, I'll take Thursday. Classic.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: My wife is so dope. She got it so that the whole block uses our gardeners. We moved into the neighborhood, and now everybody uses our gardeners except for one neighbor. There's that one neighbor.
Speaker 1: That's so they bang it out in one day, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Most most of the stuff here is done in one day.
Speaker 1: My neighborhood is like, which power tool is it going to be? And how close is it going to be? We have so much to talk about. I don't even know how to begin with you.
Speaker 3: Well, let's start from the beginning, Okay.
Speaker 1: We got to kind of do like a power cycle through okay, Jake Paul, Mike Tyson Oh, that's tomorrow. That's right, tomorrow night, Donald. I feel like we should watch it. It's gonna be a big time fight.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is probably this is probably the biggest fight that is shouldn't be that shouldn't be the biggest fight in boxing history. Let's keep it one hundred.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, you know what Jake Paul did that's so brilliant? Is he? I just realized this today. I was talking to my brother. It's kind of like he brought the WWE villain to boxing.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it was needed because boxing was failing and UFC was taking over. And Jake Paul is proven. This is this is fact. You can get paid more on his card than you can on a UFC card.
Speaker 1: But I don't know anything about this guy other than my body wants to dislike him, and I think that it's like it's WWE villain energy.
Speaker 3: I don't think this. I don't think this the heel.
Speaker 1: He don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think this dude's as big of an asshole as he is.
Speaker 1: It has to be, it has to be a character.
Speaker 3: It is a character. And he and his.
Speaker 1: Daniel squinting as though he doesn't believe.
Speaker 3: It because because Daniel can't take the fact that this dude is getting mad freaking money playing the villain. I think that's what that is. Daniel hates some of his hates his policies. They don't I told.
Speaker 1: You no, he he I don't only I honestly don't know much about him, but every time I see him, I find him annoying and ill. Yeah, go ahead, I'm assuming rights. That's his name, Jake Paul, and then uh, and then I and then I watched the w W E. The documentary about what's his name, the founder of Yes. I watched the Vince McMahon documentary, which is great, I recommend it, and I went, oh, this is what he's doing. He's playing the heel, horrible jerk, but in boxing. Yeah, and he can make a zillion dollars off of it.
Speaker 3: He's going to make more money than Mike Tyson's gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Now, who's gonna win? Donald, Are they really gonna fight or they're gonna hug each other for.
Speaker 3: A whole I think they're gonna fight. I want to say Mike Tyson's gonna win, but I don't think Jake Jake Paul is one of those smart guys who puts himselves in who puts himself in a situation where he can win, where the chances of him winning are very high.
Speaker 1: Uh, Daniel is gonna win, Like, you.
Speaker 3: Can't let me finish. I cannot lie that boy knows how to fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got good right.
Speaker 3: Don't get it twisted. Any of y'all out there that says he can't fight, y'all are out of your mind. He will fuck you up, is he? Mike Tyson? Tough? We about to find out.
Speaker 1: Daniel, your thoughts Tyson is like sixty Yeah. I think Jake Paul is gonna win just because of how things have been going around here. But I would like to say on the record that I think the Paul brothers are a blight on the society. Okay, Daniel, you believe they are heels very much? Don Joelle? Do you any thoughts on Tyson Paul?
Speaker 4: Good looe Tyson?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, there we go, straight up, straight.
Speaker 3: Up, man like. That's what it is, man like. I'd like to see him win.
Speaker 1: All right, Next topic, Donald him on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm just scared I say some dumb shit, to be honest with you, one, Mike.
Speaker 1: Tyson By the way, I'm not going to repeat some of the ship he said, but he's been saying some crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah he said, he said some some really really nutty stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I want to talk about what he said. No, do you? Uh? Donald Dyer headed back to F one in Vegas. We just learned that'll be fun. Yes for Team Mobile.
Speaker 3: We're excited. I'm gonna get Gucci again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have to wear some Gucci. Maybe you'll see Brad Pitt, our friend from a year ago again.
Speaker 3: If I see Brad Pitt this time, I'm taking that selfie.
Speaker 1: No, don't you take a selfie with Brad Pitt laid the foundations. Last year was the foundation.
Speaker 3: I'm taking that selfie.
Speaker 1: Last year was the foundation. We've sent a year in Brad Pitt's mind. He's had a year's time to think about us.
Speaker 3: He's thought about us a lot too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet he has.
Speaker 3: I bet he's thought about us quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I bet he's thought about us a whole lot, more than any of his projects.
Speaker 3: I'll go on, I'll go out on a limb and say this is one of his favorite podcasts. You heard it here, Brad Pitt loves the Fake Doctor's Real Friends podcast. He's a big fan of Joel and Daniel, is what I've heard.
Speaker 1: We love Brad Pitt and then we hope that we see him in F one. Donald, this time, we're gonna play craps because I'm skilled. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, See, last time we went, we didn't gamble very much. We went to the F one festivities all night long, yes, and we gambled for maybe like twenty minutes here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now now I'm a craps expert.
Speaker 3: Zach has learned how to play that game of crafts, and I know he can't wait to get to Vegas and freaking throw the dice.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. Okay. The other topic I wanted to talk about was I finally like a DC something. I finished Penguin. It's incredible nice.
Speaker 4: That last episode is a doozy.
Speaker 1: It's so good and there's no spoilers here, Joelle, but Donald, I really it's a funny position I find myself in because I'm watching a DC thing and begging you to watch it.
Speaker 3: I've began The Penguin Colin Ferrell. I find it a little slow, but it is slow. I feel like at the end there's going to be some sort of payoff hopefully the Batman.
Speaker 1: The acting is very good. I will say that Colin Ferrell. I just think he's such a fine actor. And he under like three and a half hours worth of prosthetics daily daily, that's how long it takes to get it on. And by the way, I shout out to the prosthetics team, it is. It is flawless. You just can't see anything. It's so well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't even look like him, even in the freaking pictures.
Speaker 1: In the light, he looks like Tony Soprano.
Speaker 3: He looks scary than Tony Soprano. Tony Soprano had. You know, he was a big guy, but he had that he had a nice face. The penguin's face is like, oh my god, I don't want If I ran it to him in an alley, I'd be like, fuck, dude, kill me right now.
Speaker 1: The production design, how they do Gotham. I ended up searching where they shoot it, and they shot a lot of it in New York City, and it just looks really good. It doesn't look cheap. It looks really well.
Speaker 3: Made, you know. I I I always thought Chicago was Gotham. And Metropolis was New York.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think Gotham is New York.
Speaker 3: I think Gotham is Chicago.
Speaker 5: Bro In Christopher Nolan's film, he used it as the basis. And there's a lot of art deco stuff, which is you know, often used, but there's also what art deco stuff in New York. The way I've heard it described is that Metropolis is supposed to be New York and Gotham is New Jersey. That's controversial to what I've heard.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of New Jersey in uh In Penguin, but great acting. The woman her.
Speaker 4: Name is what Joelle Krista Malode.
Speaker 1: I think Krista Melatti. I haven't seen her.
Speaker 3: Before, Krista. I haven't seen her in much either, but she's for some reason, all in my algorithm right now.
Speaker 1: I know why she's on your algorithm because you're clicking on her.
Speaker 3: I keep clicking on it. Every time she pops up. I'm like, who is this fantastic?
Speaker 4: That your mother?
Speaker 5: That's where through a lot of people first maybe ran into her, but she's sensational.
Speaker 1: She was in the Andy Samberg movie that was popular. Writ in Palm Springs that one. Oh that was her. That's her, right, I love Palm Springs, but I don't think I've ever seen her outside of that movie.
Speaker 3: Anyway, She's about to be she's about to be the big star of Well, yeah, she's gonna have a huge part in the Batman and she's gonna have it.
Speaker 1: Is that character sorry for not knowing this is that character known in the comics.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you know. She's a crazy person in the comics too, wine in the show, Yeah, wind up getting powers? Also, doesn't she wind up getting powers in the comics.
Speaker 4: She's a serial killer in the comics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with earli're using the very NPR voice today. Can you switch it to fake doctors? Feel friend? Okay, well we're bringing all this energy and you're like, cheese a serial killer in me? Come in with the boat jacks in Lower Manhattan. There's a little traffic jam at the helland Tunnel.
Speaker 4: All right, Ethy meetings all morning?
Speaker 3: What was it? What was the what was the news network? Ten? Ten wins?
Speaker 1: Father, listen to that ship every morning.
Speaker 3: My God, you give us, you give us, give you the world.
Speaker 1: That's the coach right there, that's that's try stated areas you give us twenty two minutes. We'll give you a.
Speaker 3: Little give you the world, give you the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Donald, that's fucking that's Jersey in Manhattan. Wait, okay, so she's really good. And also the young Hispanic kid is fantastic and I've never seen him before. He's wonderful.
Speaker 5: He's also in uh Donald, I don't know if you saw The Runaways. Frenzy Philis is his name. He's also in the Runaways. But he's sensational. I got to interview him for X ray vision and he's so adorable and very sweet and.
Speaker 1: How old is He's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Gosh, he's gotta be like in his early twenties.
Speaker 3: I think early was he playing on the show.
Speaker 1: He plays sort of penguin sidekick, sort of his right hand man. Yeah man, And he's wonderful. It's a really good actor.
Speaker 3: You know. Does the dude ever pull out the umbrella and fly with the ship or shoot guns from the umbrella? Like does this happen?
Speaker 4: In the most spoilers, but spoilers some costume reveal elements At some point in the show.
Speaker 1: You get a sense that with the costume reveal elements that that that that kind of stuff could be coming season two and and and Colin Ferrell said he's open to season two's good too. I'm sure it's a big ass hit.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, if they make a Villains to a Legion of Doom type television show where the or Gotham's Baddest where the Joker, the Penguin, freaking poison ivy catwoman Falcone's sister, where they make all these cats in this in a television show, that's good. I'm fucking watching. I will absolutely well.
Speaker 1: I think if they.
Speaker 3: Can figure out a way to make mister Freeze happen in this universe, I'm fucking watching, bro because that's something that's really cool. Because this is so this Batman is so grounded. It's a little two grounded for me. Okay, but that's just me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It is sort of like a mob show. That's what it feels like. There's not a lot of super natural elements, and I know you like supernatural elements.
Speaker 3: I like fantasy.
Speaker 1: I like I like that no one flies, okay.
Speaker 3: Right, and this is the world where a superman does exist though, right.
Speaker 1: Right, But they don't. This is all about the sort.
Speaker 3: Of okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: No, we don't know because the read Verse hasn't touched what Gun is doing. So Gun is releasing a Superman. But I don't think it's gonna be overlapped for these universes.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to keep them separate.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if we'll see a Superman flying around Gotham.
Speaker 3: So the closest thing that we'll ever see to Batman versus Superman is the Batman Verse Superman movie that, at.
Speaker 4: Least for now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wicked coming out of got a seat. I don't know if you want to come with me on Thursday.
Speaker 3: How did you get this seat? How did you get set?
Speaker 1: Well, my friend Amanda Klutes reached out to me and said, would you like to come see it with Elvis and I And I thought to myself, Donald's never actually going to go to the theater. Yes, well you can join us. We're going Thursday at three a week a week from today.
Speaker 3: I've got kids that get out of school at.
Speaker 1: Three, take them ships out early.
Speaker 3: They want to see this ship bad. I know my daughter does. My My son's like I'm going to see my daughter is like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see Wicked and a Gladiator too. You hear Denzel came out and said that they cut his gay kiss.
Speaker 4: From being robbed.
Speaker 1: It's cruel. It is called everybody out. Denzel said that he goes, I did, I did a full gay kiss with a man, and they cut it. I guess the people weren't ready or something like that.
Speaker 3: He said, you know it's taken. It's taken his whole career for that to happen. Washington has kissed another man.
Speaker 1: I will still be seated. I will still be seated done even though the people aren't ready.
Speaker 3: Can you name a movie where Denzel Washington was gay?
Speaker 5: No? I was watching Philadelphia the other day. Though he's pretty great in that.
Speaker 3: He's amazing in it, but he plays a very, very homophobic lawyer in that movie too.
Speaker 4: He has a whole change.
Speaker 6: And yet spoilers spoilers, I mean when Tom Hanks has aids spoilersoilers.
Speaker 4: Get that for the lead.
Speaker 1: All right, what else you want to talk about? Real quick? We got one minute before we like we let Charlotte Lawrence in.
Speaker 3: We should probably talk about the climate of sports right now, and how uh the New York Knicks are not what they said they were. They're not what they said.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about I don't want to talk about that. Should I go? I got invited to the Clippers game on Sunday and sid court side? Should I do that? Like the best they're playing the Utah Jazz. Have you heard of them?
Speaker 3: That's you can just be like, I want food and somehow the stadium knows that you want food.
Speaker 1: Really, they have like controller.
Speaker 4: Seats right where you can play on the screen.
Speaker 5: If it was it's a supper stadium.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to stay interested and really focused because I'm gonna be on camera.
Speaker 3: Might go? This might be the number one Yeah, that might be the number one reason to go? Is the stadium though, Like this is something that looks nuts and and nobody's experienced anything like this before. It has cameras everywhere. You're identified as soon as you walk in. You don't have to go to it. I think it's downtown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's near the Yeah, it's near the Forum. All right, we don't know a lot time. Go ahead, So I'm gonna go. You convinced me. I'm gonna text back the person who texted me and said yes, I'm in because my whole podcast Posse wants me to go, mister Balmer, I will be there. Do you want to go? Should we watch Jake Paull and Tyson together tomorrow night Donald's.
Speaker 3: I'm down to watch that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know I'll have to come to you because I would love for you, because.
Speaker 3: You can hang out in this in this room with me.
Speaker 1: I think it might be fun to watch with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a fight.
Speaker 1: Okay, but to see to see what happens.
Speaker 3: With it, you know, it would be amazing if Mike Tyson of Old shows up, that would be amazing. But this dude is sixty years old old.
Speaker 1: That's old. That's slow. Your brand his brain is can't be can't be that good after all that punching.
Speaker 3: And Jake Paul is early thirties.
Speaker 1: I hope they do like like like they break it up and all of a sudden, mister T comes out. That would be fun. I would love that.
Speaker 3: Mister Ta clumb of Lang.
Speaker 1: We should get mister T on the podcast. I love to ask him about Yeah, please, the.
Speaker 3: A Team Freaking Rocky three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister the cartoon.
Speaker 3: Triannold Jackson jumps dress the Cereal Miss the Tea Cereal.
Speaker 1: I just want him to say, I pity the fool.
Speaker 3: You know, you talked about mister T on one of your first talk shows. Actually you talked about how you and I met mister T and how I was mad because you were calling him Tea and I was like, YO, respect his ass and call him mister.
Speaker 1: We met some crazy people. Actually, one year ago we hung out with Flavor Flav and one yeah, Flavor Flame.
Speaker 3: But that's what we did when we saw him.
Speaker 6: Flavor fla he was, he was, he was.
Speaker 1: He was the geeked level to meet us that we wanted Brad Pitt to be. Yes, he did not bring the Flavor Flave energy that brought to Joe Well at the beginning of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Ergy.
Speaker 1: Very nice to you guys. I'm a big fan of your work. That's not I had this scan that I think you should get donald And I don't mean to give them a shout out because we're not advertising them, although Joelle, you should get them as our advertiser. It's called a full body it's called pernuvo, and it's a full body scan just to see if anything's cooking in your body. And I know that you're a hypochondriac, and I actually.
Speaker 3: I'm on my way. The reason why I have a heart out is because I'm going to get my heart checked.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I know this is really good for hypochondriacs because they're going to scan every nook and cranny from your scalp down through your bowel to your big toe and uh. And you sit in there for an hour and they want they ask you what you want to watch on Netflix and see.
Speaker 3: The thing that scares me is to find something cooking and having to change my life. But it's not feel like it.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you rather know something's cooking.
Speaker 3: Now instead of later. Absolutely, you get.
Speaker 1: This full report and they told me like, look, it could be up to two weeks. So I'm like, okay, whatever, I'm not gonna think about it. Two days later, I got a text from my doctor's office. The doctor would like to speak to you about your scan. Yeah you told us that I told you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry I'm repeating a story. But anyway, I freaked out for about twenty five minutes until he told me like, no, I just wanted to go over with you. You're fine. But then you get this big packet and it's just really cool. You go through it and it's like it notices anything like I fell on my shoulder years ago, it noticed like degeneration in my shoulder socket. Like it's that specific. Wow. But you know that you don't have any little any any little.
Speaker 3: Nor you know that you do, or then you know that you do.
Speaker 1: But you know early, I just thought you and Casey should get that shit.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get my heart checked today, bro.
Speaker 1: Well, ask your doctor about getting a full body scan, because I'm your doctor. By the way, did you see the fucking NBC medical comedy show that's that's like a it's like a Scrubs. It's another it's like a new Scrubs.
Speaker 3: I guess I guess NBC doesn't want the Scrubs reboot.
Speaker 1: Well they didn't get the Scrubs reboot. ABC's gonna get the Scrubsy both when it happens.
Speaker 3: So they're trying to combat the fact.
Speaker 1: That did you guys see the trailer for that? It's pretty funny that it's I don't mean to say the show is funny, it's pretty funny. It's sort of like someone was like, what if The Office and Scrubs were one show and there's like a turk, what's his name plays you, David Allen Greer plays Turk. There's definitely a JD.
Speaker 3: But he's a nurse.
Speaker 1: Did you see the nurse? He has my hair.
Speaker 3: He even has the hair due no addition.
Speaker 1: They were like, let's just they must have said, like, let's just be honest. It's j It's it's a Zach Braff when he was young. JD type. But the twist is he's a nurse, but he's got BedHead and he's in over his head. Don't worry, he's going to be his head. What's it called? Saint Denis Denis Medical? Yeah, anybody. I don't think it's out yet, but I just saw the trailer out.
Speaker 3: It came on yesterday or something like that, didn't it?
Speaker 1: Is it out? Joell?
Speaker 3: I think it came one yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well, audience, you got to watch that, because I mean, you don't to watch the show, but you have to watch it and see David Allan Greer being donald.
Speaker 3: Don't be sending them to watch Saint Denise.
Speaker 1: I know I don't watch it now, Dane, are you saying don't send our audience to watch it?
Speaker 3: This is a scrub podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not worried.
Speaker 3: About that's like sending them to watch Gray's Anatomy or I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I'm not worried about it. I wish everyone luck and I'm I hope it's a smash hit. I just thought it was funny that. Uh, it's definitely funny.
Speaker 3: Like it definitely has a color tone of scrub.
Speaker 1: No, but they're doing like that office interview shtick where like they talk to the camera. It's like, I mean, it's the it's like as though they're doing a documentary about this hospital. So they sort of combined the office with Scrubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Clearly went to someone who was like, make a Scrubs meets the Office show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I was talking to Crazy Sorry Chalk today and he does this. I told you how. She does this thing where she whispers right, anytime she's loud, Yeah, she's loud and silly and sarah.
Speaker 3: Until it gets serious.
Speaker 1: And then anytime that turns serious, she whispers. And she's on the phone with me, right, And it's not like anyone's in her house. He's dropping, or even if they were, they'd give a fuck. But she's like laugh laugh, flat funny story, funny story. Okay, I have a business question for you. So do you think I'm like, why are you whispering? Why are you whispering on the phone? Who who you were is going to hear?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: She does it all the time. You're in a room with her and she's like being silly, like doing characters, and she's like, did you guys hear about Cindy Yah?
Speaker 3: Casey just said this shit? Casey just said this ship to me. Like the other day she was like, Sarah, I love her. I love her to death. Where she gets serious, she gets real quiet.
Speaker 1: And you can't hear it. You can't hear so, yeah it was the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why. And I think that's why all of the GUD stories, all all of the crazy shit that happened to her, were always like, you're never gonna believe what happened to me.
Speaker 1: It was me.
Speaker 3: I was on GUD and.
Speaker 1: I see you're doing. We were hanging out in mon talking, like in a room full of people. Everyone's laughing, everyone's talking, everyone's drinking, everyone's being social, and then all of a sudden you see Sarah turning the person next to him. She's like, do you know about my father? Yes, Dan, Charlott's here all right, invite Charlotte Lawrence five.
Speaker 7: Six seven stories that show we made about a bunch of talks and nurses. And he said, he's the stories nets.
Speaker 8: No, so YadA around here? Yeada round here, nor.
Speaker 1: Charlie Lauren there she is?
Speaker 9: Wait you wait?
Speaker 1: I miss you, Charlotte. This is Joel and Daniel. Have you ever met them? You probably heard it?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I do well and Dan you Charlotte love you.
Speaker 1: Finally we have you on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Should I cry?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, go to tears.
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Wait, do you have your phones in Charlotte?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Is that going to be a problem?
Speaker 1: Do you have headphones that we can grab? Charlotte, I've been in your house and there's a lot of musical gear. There's a lot of headphones.
Speaker 2: I'm looking everywhere. In the meantime, what you guys, if you want to come over for a sauna.
Speaker 3: I'm getting my heart checked today. After I get my heart checked, I'm down to jump in the sun. I hear it's not necessarily good if you've got a bad heart.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Sauna is amazing.
Speaker 3: I think the cold plunge I'm in no no, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wait, Casey told me you were thinking about getting a cold plunge without a sauna. You don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 3: She was thinking of that.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not gonna want to get in the cold water without getting heated up.
Speaker 3: And I hate cold water.
Speaker 2: I agree, you're you're gonna you don't want a cold plunge without the sauna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you get hot a dongle?
Speaker 3: Do they work?
Speaker 9: They don't have a dongle?
Speaker 1: One second?
Speaker 3: What's a what's a dongle? Like?
Speaker 2: Attached?
Speaker 1: Charlotte. My opening, my opening to introduce you, was to talk about how impressed I am with how you have all your ship together. But I think I'm going to change it.
Speaker 2: I do have my ship together. I didn't know that we needed head songs and like we really don't have headphones too. Oh my lord, you wait, talk about how I have my ship together?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So Charlotte own this young lady since she was born.
Speaker 2: But I just found a rolling stones butt plug.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: That that is a lot for keeping that.
Speaker 2: And that is.
Speaker 1: Why would there be a rolling stone first time? Why would there be a rolling stones butt plug in our house? Whose would it be? Donald? I would check in a different let's check a different drawer, maybe Donald. I was realizing before Charlotte came on and ruined the show that we we've met. I met Charlotte the same day I met you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we met. We know, well, we didn't meet her though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think she was being carried around at some point.
Speaker 3: She was sleeping.
Speaker 1: She didn't sleep the whole time. I feel like there was because we woke her up with the laughter, right, But I'm telling. And then I met Charlotte the same day I met you.
Speaker 3: I'll agree with that.
Speaker 1: Our friendship has been has lasted the exact amount of time that I've known Charlotte, Lawrence, that that we have known. Lawrence thinking today about Charlotte and how things could have really gone awry with you, and you know, you grew up in this very successful family in Hollywood, and you could have really become a disaster. And it's amazing how many amazing things are happening in your life right now. And I'm very proud of you as you're.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Donald and I have known you since you were born. We met the very day that we met we you were you were a baby, and it's just so crazy to look at you and and know that we've known you your entire life.
Speaker 3: And and all of the things that are all of the good things that are happening in your life. Also, that's what's really amazing. Thanks Zach, thank you. But no, but he said it. He said it in the thing, you could have went the wrong way right, And for.
Speaker 1: A moment I thought she was going to go the wrong way. She was never well, no, she was. She was partying like all kids party and I and and but she she we was sort of sneaking out of the house at sixteen and going to the club.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got it out of my system so that now in my twenties, I can focus on work and being a grown up and responsible.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I'll never forget when Evan Ross, who is your cousin or brother uncle in a weird way, Yeah, he says to me, Yo, I was out the other night at a club and Charlotte was there, and I was like what He's like, yeah, I got yeah. I was like no, she was like.
Speaker 2: My parents, yea sixteen parents.
Speaker 3: He was like, uh, I used to be like, dude, you gotta tell her to go home. Bro, He's like, see them freaking, I can't tell her to go home. Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words. For those of you who are confused at all, Charlotte Lawrence is the child of Bill Lawrence and Krista Miller, and her career is just on fuego right now. That's why she's joining us. She's not joining us because she's the child of those two. She's joining us because her career is on fire. She is the star with Vince Vaughan of Bad Monkey on Apple TV, and Charlotte I didn't know what to expect. I gotta be honest. I was like, I knew that Bill wouldn't have cast you if you were horrible, because he wouldn't sabotage his own show. But you were really fantastic on the show. You genuinely were.
Speaker 2: Thank you, so were you. You were fantastic. I remember, you'll laugh at this. There's a whole thing of how I even got the role to begin with, And obviously it came down to I'm very blessed, I'm very lucky, and my father is like running the show, running the ship. So I understand that, but I definitely am. It was very fun because I snuck in a self tape without his knowledge, and I was just like, please just like put it in like the top twenty and like just give to the casting director, but tell him it's like important.
Speaker 9: To watch, like make them watch it.
Speaker 2: Don't want to get lost, but like just slip it in. And I got a call from my dad like two weeks later in the writer's room just going what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Like what why didn't you tell me about this?
Speaker 2: Like oh, I'm so embarrassed, blah bah, and I was like ha ha ha ha, like are you gonna give me the partner? Anyways, he did, and it was a really crazy process to get it. He was like, Okay, well, first of all, do you really actually want to do this? And I was like, yes, I really really really want to do this. He's like no, no, no, like hilarious, like we're we're not playing games here. Do you actually really want to do this? Because if you say yes, this has to be your only priority for the next two years, it has to be the only thing that matters, and you have to work harder than everybody else on set. And I was like, okay, yes, I promise I will immediately get into classes, I'll work with a coach, I'll be more prepared than anybody. I will make it my only priority. He was like, okay, number two, we have to prove you to Apple because you're my daughter. They're going to think I'm just hiring you because you're my daughter. You have to do a hundred tapes for Apple to like prove to them that you can actually do it. And I was like, okay, I'm in. We did a million freaking tapes of emotion and every scene and blah blah blah, and they were like okay, we okay her. And then thirdly he was like, and here's the thing. This is my TV show and I'm not about to ruin my TV show. If we finish filming and I look at your scenes and you're bad, I'm cutting you out and you're not gonna be in the show. And I was like okay, and he was like I'm serious, like I'm not going to ruin my show for you. Like work really hard, try really hard, but no, right now, have your expectations managed because if you're not good, you're up. And I was like okay, thank you, and it put this level of like of drive and challenge in me that I was like, oh my god, I need to kill this and it's all I want, more than anything in the world. And on top of that, it was so much fun and exciting and I got to work with the best people, Zach being one of them. But yeah, it was a really fun, crazy experience, and I really think it instilled like such a I mean, I already have had this like work ethics since I've been a kid. I love to work. I love I love everything about it, especially like in this industry. I just love performing in all all the things. But it was so it was really crazy. It was scary and really funly because I was like, if I don't succeed at this, I'm it's not probably cut out of it. Like there wasn't any sort of middle grounds, and he.
Speaker 1: Does cut people. That's not a lie. Well on that show. On that show, I don't know if this is out in the open, but I'll break it here. People were replaced and we cast and so he he meant it. He wasn't fucking around because that.
Speaker 2: Was a big show around you ruining my show. He also has loved Carl Hyason since he's been a kid and has been like like a desperate girl with Carl Hyason being like, please please please please let me making two, so please let me very rich, please, Like for twenty years or I don't know, I don't know how has been obsessed with him begging. So he was like, this is my one chance to make this show good, Like you are not going to come around and ruin it.
Speaker 1: My two cents on the baby thing. And I saw you on le Ley Bieber's podcast once and I thought you spoke really eloquently on it. And I think that's hard because there's a burden on you to be like why do you deserve this? But I really feel like when two super talented people make a child, there are very increased odds that the child is going to have talent, and there's so many of these young people. I was thinking of this before you came on. I was thinking about how amazing Maya Hawk is and how amazing Maud Apatow is, and you know, obviously all of the examples throughout history. Yes, but I'm just saying I'm going we could go on naming example after example. Those were just the two that came to my mind to this morning, but I was like, there's so, they're the odds of like two beautiful, talented people making a talented child. Do do increase that the child is going to have that ability?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Donald?
Speaker 3: I agree? I think I don't. I don't. I don't think there's anything wrong with nepotism. I think that's fine. I think, you know, so if I build a company, if I build a brand and I want to pass it on to my youth, to my kids, or if I want to pass it on to somebody who I raise, I don't think I should be faulted for that. And if the person is eager and willing to take over, but they else have to be good. Yeah, no doubt absolutely. But at the end of the day, who is anybody? It's everywhere, so to complain about it is ridiculous. It's everywhere in politics, it's in freaking sports, it's in acting, it is in business.
Speaker 2: I just I really believe that people have the right to be angry when somebody doesn't acknowledge that they have these opportunities and one ups that ninety nine percent of the world, don't I understand that, Like when people get angry at nepotism, kids that don't acknowledge their nepotism and are just like, no, I just got this job, because I just got this job, and like, what are you talking about? It did it all myself and it's only me who got here like that. I understand that because it aggravates me as well. I think the whole thing about nepotism is you guys are right. Like I was born into this industry. I was born with genetic passions for it per se, and I was also born into a world of like actors and musicians and just creativity around me. And I came out of the wombs singing and I wanted to perform, and it was just my love from when I was really young. But as I grew older, I very quickly understood that I had so many opportunities and one ups that ninety nine percent of the world didn't have. Like I was able to go into these rooms with these musicians or these actors or directors or writers, whoever may be, and no one else would have been able to be in those rooms at the age that I was in, and I feel so blessed that I had these advantages. But my opinion has always been, if I'm so passionate about it, and I love it so much, and I'm willing to really work my ass off, you know, at my passions at these things. It would be done loves me to not take advantage of the advantages given.
Speaker 1: And most importantly, you have the talent. And I want to segreate in music because one of your songs, Charlotte for those of you who don't know, is also an incredibly talented singer. Thanks, and one of your songs I like the most. I just want to give the audience a little sample of now because this is one of my favorite pops.
Speaker 9: Zach.
Speaker 2: Also, you guys, wait before he even plays it. Side note, secret note. His favorite type of music is like pop.
Speaker 9: Girl pop.
Speaker 2: Every time I get into his car, it's like Lizzie McAlpine or yeah, it's embarrassing, shick carpenter chapel roone is blasting. I'm like, you get it.
Speaker 1: There's times when people get in my car and I'm embarrassed to be like to be like, we don't don't look, don't look at my recent.
Speaker 2: Page or the one Julian Casablanca's daft punk song that we're obsessed with. So same.
Speaker 9: Beloved.
Speaker 1: So that's a little bit of How It Ends by Charlotte Lawrence. Check out her music. It's so good. Now, Charlotte, you opened up for Madison beer Donald. Do you know that is? I knew her just as a very she's a very beautiful model.
Speaker 2: But she's got to beiful people you've ever seen in your entire life?
Speaker 3: Didn't We run into her at the People's Choice Awards that day and we were talking about Charlotte being on tour with her? Was that who we ran into?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I just know that I didn't. I knew that she was. We were a full person model. And then Charlotte told me that she also has.
Speaker 9: This enormous massive music music career.
Speaker 1: Je Joelle knows her.
Speaker 2: She's another one.
Speaker 4: It's my jam.
Speaker 2: I listened to it on Home to another One. It's so good all the.
Speaker 4: Time, all the time on my repeat. It's such an earworm. It's amazing.
Speaker 9: No, she's Zachi.
Speaker 2: I'll send you some songs of hers that you would love. Me knowing your style is like sad girl pop, I'll send you a good playlist of hers. But she just got She had a song this year called make You Mine, which is a huge dance song and just got nominated for like Pop Dance record, Dance the Best Dance Record or something. She's so wonderful. She's also so lovely, and it's so rare to get to go on tour with like one of your best friends. She's not just like, oh, she's my bestie, Like she's one of my best friends, like my closest friends.
Speaker 1: Like, what was your experience like going on a massive tour like that?
Speaker 9: It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was so it was so surreal because the whole crew that we were with, like my band and her band and everybody, all the audio people and lighting people and just everyone that like made this tour work. They were so fun and cool and insane. We were just like it was just like a two month long party. Honestly, we had the best time ever. We were just like little kids again at Sleepwoy camp, just dancing and singing and laughing and drinking and just had the best time. And then to get to go on stage before one of my best friends whose music I love, in front of all these like young girls with just like eyes wide open, eager to love and listen. It was so special and it was so cool. Also, by the end of the tour that like her, fans would catch on to little moments of mine, like I played a song called Somewhere that's unreleased, but at the end of it, I would always scream into the microphone and crazy play guitar and have a big ending. And at the end of the tour everyone was like screaming along like they had.
Speaker 1: I saw you, I got to see I went with her parents to see her at Radio City Music Hall, which was just insane.
Speaker 2: That was insane.
Speaker 1: I just felt so proud of you to watch you playing this Radio Sing Music Hall, which was just crazy. That's the real We didn't stay for Madison, and no offense to Madison, but we wanted to go on and celebrate with you. We wanted to do you, wanted to go celebrate with you. But I'm sure Madison was amazing. Joe would be incredible.
Speaker 2: She was magnificent. There's one funny little story about Radio City Musical I, as you know, Zachi, have a very beautiful relationship with my grandparents. And I'm talking in this story specifically about my dad's parents, and they're getting older and my dad's dad is struggling a little bit, and it's just been hard on my dad and on the family, and it's just so important when we get to see him and love him and spend time with him. And they flew out to New York to see me at Radio City Musical, and I had this song called body Bag in the middle of my set, which is like one of my most devastating songs, I would say, at least to me specifically. It's so personal and it's hard for me to play still without getting emotional tearing up, and I have to like bite my tongue, close my eyes and just be like performing stop, don't be a bitch, like just fucking seeing this song. And it became a thing on this tour that every time I would play it, because it's just me on the piano alone, everyone would do flashlights and Radiot Musical is huge and it goes all the way up and I'm playing body Bag and I look out into the crowd and it looks like a sky full of stars and it's immediately like a dagger to the heart, and it's so special and I feel so happy, and I'm singing and I look in the crowd. My eyes are scanning the crowd, and all I see is a million stars, and then my grandparents can't figure out how to do the flashlight. It's on their face, so it's the sky full of stars and they're just my grandfather's face in the middle of the crowd. Like I couldn't. It'll make me cheer up now thinking about it. I couldn't finish it. It was so precious. It was like, I don't even it was like a movie that it's like the one spotlight on like my grandpa.
Speaker 1: So we gotta tell, we gotta tell Donald and the audience. And the funniest story ever, which was the time that Olivia Rodrigo and you were thrown out of Johnny.
Speaker 3: How did this happen? John McGinley is a first of all.
Speaker 1: It's one of the funniest. It's one of the funniest. It's one of the funniest things I can remember. I was in I was in the bathtub last night thinking about like anecdotes for the podcast today, and I just started belly laughing thinking about the time Johnny c evicted Olivia.
Speaker 2: I will precursor it and Zachie you can take the lead.
Speaker 1: But I was let me say, let me just say it before you begin that this was before Olivia's album came out. I knew that she was a singer.
Speaker 2: I know her first album came out, not Guts, not guts, not guts, but like the first.
Speaker 1: Okay, that one, that one, that one was already the biggest okay. But but I didn't I knew her. Okay. Let me just say from my point of view, I knew that of her Driver's License song, but I didn't I love Guts. You were just joking about how I love you know, girly sad pop. I love that whole album. So she hadn't she hadn't registered. She hadn't registered. To me, I just knew you didn't portray her yet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Corol, I'm just saying when she came over to that, when she came over, she hits on that first.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is when she came over to the house, I knew she was a famous singer, but I didn't quite really fully understand how big.
Speaker 2: All right, and her impact, especially on young women already at this time, was like.
Speaker 3: My daughter, My daughter has a dance that she does to trader. You're still a trader.
Speaker 2: All that ship's magnificent. Olivia's also like deserves every ounce.
Speaker 1: Of her, and so she seemed the time we spent with her she was couldn't have been.
Speaker 2: But anyways, I we were living in Malibu for the summer, my family and my family meeting also Zach. We did not allow him to leave for the entire three months that we were staying there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I asked Olivia to come hang out, and I hadn't seen her in a while. I think she was like on tour or something. Just go back to La And Olivia came out to Malibu for a night and we were having such a sweet night and just like being cozy and talking and sitting by the fire. And I remember earlier my parents and Zach were like, we're going to Johnny C's house, which was next door to our house, like a walkable distance for dinner. But you're not allowed because there's no kids allowed. Even though I'm twenty four, I'm like, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Johnny clarified that. Johnny clarified, this is his birthday dinner and he's gonna have barbecue. And he kept saying over and over again, no kids, no kids. And when he says kids, he includes Charlotte as a twenty four year old, she gets lumped in with the younger kids.
Speaker 2: No kids, but he was so serious on it, and he was like, it's his birthday dinner only adults, like twelve people. He's like, no kids, and my parents us are never like, never put down rules with me anymore because I'm twenty fourth. They ten times throughout the day was like, don't come to Johnny Ce's like he'll be.
Speaker 1: Really mad everybody, dude, But everybody's scared of Johnny. See, I don't care if he wants that. I don't care what Bill and Chris to say. Everybody's afraid of Johnny Seed.
Speaker 2: The Scrubs fans to everybody listening with slight differences. Johnny c is his character in Scrubs, like he's a he's a hard motherfucker, and he's the best. She's the most.
Speaker 1: He's very lovable. But yeah, I am as scared of him as JD was of doctor Cox when he lays down the law it's my birthday to my barbecue, no kill kids.
Speaker 2: Also, I all finished the story. But on a side note, have you told the story of the sauna rules yet?
Speaker 1: I don't remember if I have, Joelle says I have. Yeah, So wait, so wait, let me just tell you can listen, go back and forth. So then then I'll let you tell your part after I tell this part. So then we all go over. Charlotte and Olivia, Rodrigo and Bill's younger kids all stay at the house. The adults meaning me, Christa and Bill go over to Johnny's.
Speaker 3: The people in there over thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Right, and we're all there. Now his kids are there. Obviously it's his birthday party. He just didn't wantnybody else's kids.
Speaker 9: He's got at the table though, because that's true.
Speaker 1: He's got two young teenage girls and they were they were inside. And who else was at the table? Do you remember, Charlotte was there? Somebody else?
Speaker 9: John McEnroe, Oh, John macro was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, no, not at this not at this gathering. So we're all sitting there and we're eating barbecue, and all of a sudden I see something. I'm like, oh no, and Charlotte, I see Charlotte and Olivia Rodrigo heads jumping up over to look over the driveway fence, the driveway fence, and what did you say, Charlotte, I forgot hungry.
Speaker 2: There's no Postmates in Melbour.
Speaker 1: Like, and I'm like, and I'm like, in my heart, Donald like, no joke. I'm like, oh no, Johnny's not gonna like this at all. He said, no kids.
Speaker 2: Johnny out loud was like fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like. And so then Johnny didn't know what to do because I think Charlotte knew the gate code and and so she just punched it in and the gates starts going, and I'm like, oh no, no, oh no. So then Johnny doesn't know what to say. He has no idea who He just assumes this is just Charlotte's random friend. So not only did Charlotte come over, not only did Charlotte come over, but she brought another kid, so he broke She broke the rules twice. So then Johnny's like, get pissed.
Speaker 3: Didn't I tell you no kids told you?
Speaker 1: So then Johnny Johnny goes, look, here's paper plates. But you can't sit at the grown up stable. You gotta sit over there.
Speaker 9: No, he didn't even say that. She does make a plate and take it home.
Speaker 2: We were like, made a plate and we wanted to eat a little bit, and I was like please. Johnny was like, fine, like go sit in the corner.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, no, wait, just as he just as he, just as Charlotte and Olivia Rigo fill up their paper plates to go sit in the corner, Johnny's daughter comes out and her face drops, like, holy shit, what is Rego doing in our house?
Speaker 3: Like high school musical?
Speaker 1: Like if like like if like if jay Z walked into your house, Donald, Yeah, it'd be a moment of what.
Speaker 2: Sweet Billy she like almost started crying, I think, like it was so like what she was shut Billy, like, can I please talk to you and tell you how much you've affected me? Johnny was like, okay, girls, it's you gotta get up.
Speaker 1: At this time, Johnny's like no. At this point, Johnny's like I don't understand what's going on.
Speaker 2: And we're like john Johnny's like leave. He still kicked us out. You didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't know who you are, but you still left to go.
Speaker 2: He was like, I don't get what's happening, but you guys have.
Speaker 3: For some reason, my daughter is lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He was like, all right, Billy, you gotta go give her your compliments, give her her compliments, but then take your paper plates and go.
Speaker 2: I also remember when we were inside I went, this is just a random little tibbit. I went to grab There was like two different things of ribs. One had less, one had a lot, And I went to grab the one that had less because they looked a little different, and he goes, not that.
Speaker 4: One that one.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, like, you wouldn't let me get like the nice rib left vers He was so bummed about it.
Speaker 1: She couldn't have the good ribs.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have the good ribs.
Speaker 1: So then then we left and I remember I think we all came back and we played code names, right Charlotte. We played some games.
Speaker 2: Didn't Billy say something to Johnny C being like, did you just kid go out of our house?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, by the way, I just was on on Instagram reels or one of those things, and I saw like her latest content. It was like a clip from her concert. It was huge, I don't know how big the fucking a massive touring now anyway, it was like this. It was like this giant crane move you know whatever, that flew back to show I don't know, forty thousand people, and I sent it to Johnny. I was like, this is the girl.
Speaker 9: I just saw her show at the forum.
Speaker 2: It was so wonderful. I think she did like five nights there or something like that, and it was a ten out of ten and people just these girls like die for her. It was really awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she's really good. I got to say. I got to say, she's Incredible's incredible.
Speaker 3: And to get that feeling back from the audience when you start singing and you know it's a vulnerable situation, and then out of nowhere when they are starting to when they start to reciprocate the love and the energy, it's got to be surreal, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely is. And I've only experienced it on small scales compared to her obviously, Like I even in a room though of two hundred people, having them sang your songs back to you and just love what you created out of something that was deeply painful for me. At least, I tend to write more about stuff that hurts, and watching these people relate to it and sing it back to me is such an indescribable feeling. And it's just like pure drugs, Like it's so and gratitude. It makes me cry and it's really hard for me. I feel I cry the most when I feel like happy, I guess, or lucky or grateful or like empathetic or whatever it must be, versus like very sad about something. And I really have to like I've cried at so many shows. I really have to bite my tongue to not cry at these shows. And when I see like Olivia's show and I see these girls just like idolizing her and her music and singing these songs by turn being so by the words that she wrote, the first part of me feels just so happy for her and so proud of her, and almost like a big sister proud of her because I just have loved her for so long. And then secondly feels like, oh my god, I want this so badly. I want to be where she is at the Forum and.
Speaker 9: At Masses Regarded.
Speaker 1: I think we have a chance.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words. Donald, do you have to go? Do you have time for one more story?
Speaker 3: I listen If I'm late for this ship, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to get wet it.
Speaker 2: Can we for one second talk about how much fun we had in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a great time, dude, I really want to talk about this stuff. I really do. I fucking gotta go to do you hate me?
Speaker 2: Do you want? Do you want me to kill?
Speaker 3: I'm going to get my heart checked three times.
Speaker 2: It makes it real much it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Now, do you have five five minutes or five minutes?
Speaker 3: Let's go?
Speaker 1: Okay, Charlie, can we tell the one about Elton John?
Speaker 2: And So I don't drink and I don't. I mean I'll have like a drink on an occasion or birthday or whatever, but I really don't drink. And I don't do any sort of drugs except and I quit weed, except for mushrooms. I will dabble in an occasional mushroom instead of drinking a little microdose.
Speaker 1: We have five minutes, we go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: It's me, my dad, my boyfriend, my mom, Zach and Matt Tarsus and Ka Tarsus, Matt who is one of my dad's writing partners, and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah right around scrubs and rubs and collaborating with Bill on the new Steve Carell schok ahead and I'm bad.
Speaker 2: Monkey the whole shabam. And I took a ship ton of mushrooms to go see you two at the sphere tie off of my rockers.
Speaker 1: Okay, as one does. Cut to Charlotte wearing sunglasses in the casino.
Speaker 2: At three in the morning, and Andrew gets the phone FaceTime call from Elton John, who is an avid facetimer And when I say that, I mean eight times a day facetimer face. He's literally the best man of all time, and he loves the.
Speaker 9: FaceTime and he's obsessed with and and he's obsessed.
Speaker 2: With Andrew and me if I'm a ad because like I love him to like we're also besties. Anyways, he says to Andrew, was like, oh, I want, like, let me say. I had to Charlotte and I'm sitting there high off of my brains, sunglasses on, at this pizza place that everyone's eating pizza ad and I'm just like, I can't eat pizza, candyizza, Katy pizza, like I'm seeing demons and like rainbows. And Andrew gives me the phone and it's Elton John, and everybody at the table, my parents and Matt Charts and everyone were like, oh, like Elton John is on face. I'm like this is crazy, and I just go him my love love you, so gotta go hang up on him. And Andrew goes, Charlotte, do you just hang up on Elton John?
Speaker 9: Like what?
Speaker 2: Everyone was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 2: Like that was insane. I go, I'm too high for Elton right now? Can't he.
Speaker 5: The way?
Speaker 1: First of all, the way I heard the story was that you barked at Andrew the funniest sentence known to man. Babe, I am way too high to FaceTime with Hilton John right now.
Speaker 3: It was the deal.
Speaker 2: I go, Babe, I am way too high to deal with Elton John right now.
Speaker 3: Look, look, we had the best time in Vegas. I want to go back to Vegas again. We said we were going to make it a quarterly.
Speaker 1: We're going for f one Charlotte. If you want to come with us, I'm in ring Andrew and Yeah, we'll bring Randy. All Right, we got to go because Donald Ne's that his hard check Charlotte Lawrence, check out Bad Monkey, check out her music on Spotify or Apple. Charlotte Lawrence, you're gonna love everything about her. She's gonna be a big star. And you're going to say I heard about her first on Fake Doctor's Real Friends. Well, she's such a character, and she's so funny and we didn't really have time to get into her life, but I have to say about her. I know the audience you might be like, oh my god, this young woman's life is so crazy, but she's such a kind person. I mean, for a kid who grew up in Hollywood, obviously with wealthy parents, totally in the crazy scene. I'm just so impressed with her. She really kind of got partying out of her system early, and like you said, she barely drinks. She quit smoking weed, she was smoking cigarette, she quit smoking cigarettes. She really has such a good head on her shoulders, and she lives this insane life because her boyfriend is one of the top producer music producers in the world. Her father is one of the top show runners in the world, and so she has these insane stories and she just tosses them out. They're never like Braggadote show. She's always like she like sends me a still She's like, she's sent me a picture on my iPhone. Look, I'm playing Backgamma with Mick Jagger. And it's not like bragging. Its song like she's bragging. She's like, holy shit, can you believe this is my life? And she's just a really, really sweet person, and I genuinely believe a lot of talent, so I'm not just saying that as her uh, as her pseudo uncle.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 1: Check out her music. The song you heard earlier is one of my favorites. Just check out her music. If you like uh, if you like sad girl pop like me, that's everybody. Thanks for tuning in, and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 7: Five Six stories that show we made about a bunch of dogs and nurses.
Speaker 3: He said, He's a story naturals.
Speaker 1: No, so yeada ra here, yeada ra here Up