Speaker 1: Hello, Beauty Translated listeners, and welcome to another episode of Beauty Translated. In fact, it is the series and season finale of Beauty translated. Surprise, surprise, not an April Fool's joke, but we're closing out the series Beauty Translated with an amazing interview from Bill mulvaney. But before we get to that, how are you doing, Jennie? How are you joking? Genus? I'm doing great. I'm doing as good as I can. I just told Janie that I have a brain tumor and I have three months to live.
Speaker 2: And I just told Carmen that I just got kicked out of medical school, so we're shit out. I was going to do her ffs. I was going to take the tumors out, but sorry, my child, my sweet baby co host friend, your face is stuff like that, and that tumor is going to grow.
Speaker 1: Can you just take me out back and scalpel me?
Speaker 2: Well with that, I'm sure we'll address this at the end of the show, but we're working on our Dead Ringers themed podcast where we talk about a medical malpractice that we'll be performing.
Speaker 1: And yeah, without.
Speaker 2: Further ado, I'm sure y'all are very curious to listen to our wonderful guests, the incomparable Dylan mull Daney.
Speaker 1: Yay, yay, yay. Well, I am very nervous, but you know, it's not the first time I've been nervous on the show, but today I am especially nervous. We have an amazing guest, somebody who needs no introduction, somebody here.
Speaker 2: Oh, Carmen, I'm always the guest. Oh, yes, I'm sorry. You don't need to be nervous around me.
Speaker 3: Janie.
Speaker 1: Janie's you know, Janie's here. But we also have another person here with us today, Jane. Oh, you're right, a very very special guest. And I would like to introduce our guest today, Dylan mulvaney.
Speaker 4: Hi, Dylan, Hello, Oh my, No need to be nervous, because, first of all, I feel like me and Janey are giving like similar vibes with this blonde Yeah. Then Carmen, I want to go red, and so it feels like you two are just like where.
Speaker 3: I'm at and where I want to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of people kind of compare us to kind of having like an angel devil dynamic.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh, I love it. I think I have both I think I would love to see like a little Dylan Angel and a little Dylan Devil.
Speaker 1: On someone's shoulder, one with red hair, one with blonde hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good to hear both sides, you know, it's good to hear both sides. Yeah, it's jumping a little bit ahead, But I remember you said in your recent video that going blonde has been kind of tough for you to maintain.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 4: The I had no idea like the upkeep and how expensive it is and how it like kills your hair.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 4: I just was like, Oh, it's gonna I'm gonna be fine. It's fine, And now it's not totally fine. But uh huh.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: And I feel like I don't know so much of last year and the year before, I kind of was seeing people talk about me and use my photo places that I was like, who are they talking about? So it felt like this was a fun way to take ownership over my like appearance. Again, how's blonde going for you?
Speaker 1: Oh? I love it? Well.
Speaker 2: See I was going to say, like, if you were like contemplating red, at least for me personally, red has been way, way, way more like unwieldy for my hair.
Speaker 3: Oh with upkeep is crazy.
Speaker 2: It fades really fast, blonde stays for a long time. It's just like obviously, like the most notable problem is like the roots. And yeah, like as soon as I can see like even like this much like even like a centimeter, I'm like, oh, I need, I need to get it done.
Speaker 1: But even Madonna has roots, you know, so I think it's okay.
Speaker 2: Everyone everyone has roots. But yeah, I've been rocking the blonde for a while. I feel like it fits me. So I tried to go pink for a while and it literally fades into in two weeks.
Speaker 1: It's really, it's really well, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know you could go back.
Speaker 4: I thought if you went pink, you couldn't go back blonde because the red is like forever there in your hair.
Speaker 2: No, it was it was more like the pink was more on like kind of like the whier side of the color spectrum than like the darker side. And also it's really just like I'm no hair doctor, but it also like depends on like everyone's different hair, Like different things are going to take for different people. Like you might try red and it could just like take forever, like it could just like you know your.
Speaker 1: Hair, I do, so you know, as many people know, when I first started out on this journey, I've had black hair for a very very long time, I mean natural blonde, and we are doing red as like a little midway point on my journey to blonde. Because as anyone who's ever had black hair before, you know, it is very hard to lighten that to blonde. It doesn't happen overnight. It takes many, many processes. So I was actually very happy I got. I got really light. I was a level one black and I got to probably about a level seven in my first appointment, which is pretty great. So but I actually think I'm gonna stick with the red because I really like the Nicole kidman like practical magic kind of vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's like and not everyone can rock it, and if you can, I think you should and it fits your personality.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So yeah, you know what, if Dylan says, keep the keep the red, I'm keeping the red. You know, I vote.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, Dylan. You know, Janie and I have just been absolutely loving the bop that you put out Days of Girl. Oh my god, we've been loving it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well it's just been.
Speaker 4: It's been a crazy rollercoaster, I think because I've made this song as sort of like an ode to my early days of transition and trying to do sort of like the silliest, campiest version of a song from like the early two thousands, like a Rebecca Black Friends. And I think, you know, media literacy isn't fully dead, but it does feel like it's dying because a lot of people, I don't think knew what I was trying to do with the song or even what it was supposed to reflect, and so it did end up on the wrong side of TikTok for a while there, and it really was shocking because I think when you go into something with such pure intentions and then have it kept apartment yeah, so interpreted in a yes, in a very different way, you're kind of like, you feel like you've lost control over this thing that you made. But then what's so great about queer people is that they do understand nuance and camp and they were like, oh, this song was not trying to be anything highly.
Speaker 3: Deep or emotional or vulnerable.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be for us to like have fun too, And now it has found the right people and the right audience, and it's been really cool, I think, too well funny enough. People were listening to like one specific little verse of the song and completely dogpiling on it, and then there were a lot of other pieces of the music that people hadn't even heard, And so I put this little trend out about all of the women that have helped me throughout my life, and everyone's like, wait, this is part of the song too, Like why didn't you release this the bed? Like yes, if you listen to the entire song, you would know that it's not just this one thing. But now I feel very content with like letting however it is interpreted, be out there and people can take it their way or but I still know it my way.
Speaker 3: That's what I think matters for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, And I think the realcy to it, you know. And I've saw some of kind of the negative reaction to it and a lot of the criticisms of the like the negative criticisms basically fell down to fell on like, well, it'd be okay if a CIS woman made a song like this, but because a trans woman made a song like this, we're mad about it, you know. And I think that was the part that kind of I found the most like annoying about it, as just how like we hear these things talked about in songs all the time by sis women, Right, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Think that specific like there's already a lot of people in this world who don't enjoy me, and and so I think any trans woman releasing this song would have been you know, it would have gotten some some pushback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 4: Think there were people waiting to find another reason to dislike me. And and that's where I've really had to give up this desire to be the most palatable version of transnis because for the longest time, my dream was to like be able to win over the housewives in Ohio. Like I thought that maybe I'm here to make people that don't necessarily love us dolls accept us. And now I'm thinking that's not the case. And I'm starting to think maybe I'm here to like make people ask hard questions of themselves. And maybe it's less of me being the most palatable version, but maybe it's more so me trying to exude femininity at such a hyper rate and in a way that I think does make some people still really uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: And how do.
Speaker 4: I not let their uncomfortability dictate how I show up in the world, because even after I released that song, I was like, oh my god, do I now need to put something out that's like deeply traumatic and sad ballad? And then I was like, no, I don't. I don't have to do that just because that's what people either want from me or expect, And and I think it's it's right now with queer media and trans media specifically, I think everything has such a like it's like everything's with like a fine toothed comb being picked apart, and so I have to be a little more diligent of like doing projects selfishly that are like, oh, this is really fun, but then also knowing that it can have adverse reactions and and that's where it's can be scary. How do you, like, have you noticed things over the last couple of years being picked apart in a way that they weren't before.
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, you really touched on a lot of stuff that like I wanted to kind of glean from you, but like, yeah, one thing that we've talked about like a bunch is that a lot of people might not know a trans person and know even less about like the trans experience that you being a trans person that other people see makes you, like, unwittingly or not, kind of a like spokesperson for like the community at large in a way. And I actually wanted to ask you just because, like you started this whole journey of like day one of girlhood, day two of girlhood, all of this, and I'm curious like if you maybe saw yourself as some sort of representative, either like trying to be unintentionally, or if this was all just like, oh, this is just me, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never, ever, ever, in a million years did I thought that I would be like when people think of Transnis, that they would think of Dylan Molvany. And that's the scary part now of like putting things out is knowing that there are people that equate Transnis to someone like me, or me specifically or my content. And that's where it's like again the people not realizing that there are so many different versions of the dolls and of any kind of trans person.
Speaker 3: And I think.
Speaker 4: When I going back to like the idea of me maybe being someone that like the Housewives of Ohio could enjoy, that wasn't about like me wanting to be a spokesperson, but more so like my desire to just be liked in general. I grew up so people pleasey like I and even funny specific to like moms, like I was always the kid at like a pool party, like sitting inside with like the mom while she prepared snacks and I wasn't hanging out with the other kids. And I think that comes back to like, yes, wanting to be accepted by like women as well, Like that was That's the kind of the through line of my life. But I really want the dolls in my life to know that that is not my intention. And as what kind of what happened last year, after all of the backlash and boycotts that were happening, I took a big step back and was like, Okay, anything that I say could be used against me, but it could also be used against the community. In having to you know, now having people that I trust and that I love, being able to interpret things and making sure that before I put something out there that is a reflection of the community, make sure that like it has a few other eyes on it, because yeah, there's so much room in ways that things can get twisted and still do like it, and you kind of have to decide like if it's worth it or not. So I've been a lot less willing to like throw, you know word vomit anywhere and everywhere. I also think, like I look back at a lot of those videos from like my series and are so cringey, but like I kind of think of it like you know that movie eighth grade, the really awkward girl.
Speaker 1: That burn a movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I look back at some of those videos and I'm like, oh, bless your hearts, we look so awkward or so cringe You're like, and yet there was still something really pure there. And now I'm a little bit more jaded, a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Of like a bitch.
Speaker 4: But it's like that is I will all be really find the earnestness and people would just let me grow up and let me do it on like my own time, versus forcing me into sort of like that jaded place that I don't really want to exist in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Honestly though, I mean, having been a trans woman for like fifteen years now, I know just how jaded and cynical year after year things start to become. So it's very relatable and very real. But I also think at the end of the day till and you should just make what you want to make and just be like, you know what, if people misinterpret it, then so be it. I did want to ask you one thing because you mentioned, you know, you you go to and you ask people for like to put their eyes on things before you. Who are your people that you typically go to?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, me and I'm our lady JO, our lady J, she writes on Transparent Lady J, Are you crazy? She's iconos well, and we met through a mutual friend of ours in the Broadway world, and she is, you know, she's a busy gal, and she's a very tight circle.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, brilliant.
Speaker 4: But we built this like love of music and of Broadway and and I think there's so few trans women in the industry right now that are like capable of like show running a show or you know, that have been like in the trenches for the years, and she's one of them. And what's been really cool is how our relationship has evolved. Was sort of helping me navigate the business side of things, but then it became personal life things and physical body thing. You know. Now it's all encompassing, and so having her eyes on things have been really really helpful. I also my two BFFs now the dolls, Josie Toda and Miss Benny, and having you know, they're actually younger than me, and it's been fascinating to have like sort of I'm a gen z cusp, so I'm twenty seven, Josie's I think twenty two, Miss Benny's twenty five. And having their view on things is so different too, because they have less sort of like judgment just to how they were raised, was like, why would this be a big deal? And it's been so cool to have a younger perspective on things too, because a lot of my audience is younger, and so knowing how that they're going to interpret something is different than the mom's watching me or the conservative extremists politicians watching my videos. So I think having is any different types of people in my close circle to ask and talk to you about these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I think that's amazing. It's like you've got dolls of every generation there. That is I think really awesome. Can we talk a little bit about the days of girlhood. There's like a line in the Days of Girlhood that I just absolutely loved when I was when I was watching the video, I was like, yes, Dylan, I'm so glad you did that. It was the Patriarchy's over, you can hold our beer, and I just love that line. And I also loved the water guns with the beer cans.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: That was so I was like trying to figure out a way to call out the elephant in the room of the last year, but doing it in a really funny way. And I always have healed through comedy and humor, and that's always been my way in from like healing from trauma, and even started doing stand up comedy again like two months ago, and I did a lot of my my thank you humor around like beer and these brand deals and all these things, and I walked off like hearing other people laugh about it with me instead of at me made me feel like a thousand times better. So with the video too, I just wanted it to feel like a, Hey, I'm doing okay now and I'm getting the last laugh in this situation.
Speaker 3: And I still love beer, So.
Speaker 4: I think it's It's one of those things where I was like, I still have ownership over me and my interests in making the kind of light of a really crummy situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love that, and I love that you love beer because I know I was like, actually a yeah, he I love yeah. I was actually like talking to someone that works at a brewery yesterday about how like shitty and like soogynistic and like just kind of like ugly the culture is around there, and that was a much smaller brewery than the whatever whatever company you were dealing with.
Speaker 1: I don't remember their name, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think I think a lot of people certainly recognize the absurdity of it. Like I mean, you know, it's kind of funny, like me and Carmen were like talking about like what what to say here, like what to talk about and how like dour like last like June was, and how like just really depressing of a pride month it was. But like I feel like, in a sense, like maybe this is just like some of your optimism rubbing off on me. But I feel like at a certain point people have to see how just ridiculous this is, like like stacking a can of butt lights and shooting them with a machine gun.
Speaker 1: Is so insane, Like you're actually this weird person.
Speaker 4: I say, And what I'm what I've been waiting for and what I think happened was like queer as this was I think for all of us last year. It was really scary because it felt violent and it felt like this could be a very real reflection of what can and will happen from people who are that hateful, and even if that's just starting online. And then that brands followed suit, so they believed like, oh my god, we don't want to insert ourselves into these conversations, and so Pride Month was this, Like God, it felt like we were like in a grieving process like it was.
Speaker 3: It was so weird and dark.
Speaker 4: And I think we're getting closer to now, brands and just humans in general realizing how ridiculous some of these claims are and how close minded, and it's almost like people are showing their true colors in a way that gets embarrassing because of their talk themselves into like a corner and then you realize or it might even be someone that you really enjoyed for a long time, and then one specific topic you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, like that's I don't really feel about certain things.
Speaker 4: And I'm hoping that brands will start smarting up to the fact that this is just a very specific, loud group of humans, and also like what side do they want to be on in the long run, because I will never forget the brands that have showed up and the brands that haven't, and even you know the same thing with in the industry and TV shows that have still showed up for us and haven't. And I think we got a long way to go, but we're getting closer to everyone realizing how stupid this all is.
Speaker 2: I think a big part of like why it felt so like dour was that, like I don't know, all of us have kind of like every other Pride month we've seen like every like logo like changed to like a rainbow flag and then like okay, now you support us for one month, okay, whatever, But seeing that like not happen, Like seeing like some like rapper with face tattoos saying like Target's grooming your kids, and then Target being like okay, take down the Pride section, Like why are you listening to them? Yeah, Like that's just like like seeing like that just did feel depressing. And yeah, I just I feel like the pendulum has to swing back, like that was just so abnormal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think because my whole goal with like even the initial Day's Girlhood series was like make people laugh. My content is never supposed to be melancholy or dar you know, there's moments where it has gone there, but that like I remember specifically when things were so bad, I was like, well, I'm either going to not put anything out right now because it's so like grim or if I'm going to put something out there, it's going to be something to make people smile, because there's not really enough of that. And I still think that is the I mean, we like queer joy is hard to find right now online just because it gets so pummeled, but we have to keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Your content is like like a beacon of positivity. Like yeah, before like I knew who like you were, and I was hearing like a lot of like controversial stuff. I remember like going to your TikTok and being like, all right, well what's this all about? What's going on here? And I was shocked to see you just like filming videos of yourself like jumping in really cold water or like like feed it like going on like a safari or like I was like, this is what.
Speaker 1: People are mad about. This is crazy, Like.
Speaker 4: And I do want to do a better job, like I think Carmen Ray. Before the we hopped onto this, we talked a little bit about like what do I want to accomplish in the future this next year girlhood. I think my goal is to get people to see a more authentic side to me, because every you know, even if somebody has a conversation with me for five minutes, they know I'm not just this like person that's like they're seeing jump into cold freezing water or you know, doing an outfit of the day. I didn't mean to no, no, I actually totally agree because that is like, and especially if someone hasn't seen my greater sort of a bigger picture of what I've done on the internet, they might just think about one or two specific videos, and I want to put things out there and make things so that people can see there's a lot more to me than just those specific sides. And I will say those videos aren't a character. They aren't a character. They are me, but they're the loudest version of myself. Whereas like there's also I actually think I'm a bit of an introvert, and what happens is like I've got the theater kid energy and when I'm with myself, I feel really comfortable and safe enough to like show that off. And if I'm at an event, I can kind of put that on and and be outgoing. But a lot of the times, like I like to sit in my house by myself for like four days before going outside and doing anything. And that's something too, like that when people think of you as this like hyper person or this like really big personality and having to keep that up all the time because I am a little bit more subdued that well, a lot more subdued actually than that in general, like daily life.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that is like as a result of just kind of all of the stuff kind of wearing you down a little bit over time?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 4: For sure, I think safety I felt. I think about it like tired, being tired, and the energy, like do I have the energy right now to be the Dylan that people enjoyed from the internet. And what's also been interesting is there's a lot of people that I think followed me because they were fascinated by my body physical transition, but then don't want to stick around for what else there is to come or the they're parts of me that because I think so often in media trans people are like aggled at or looked at, like with what we've had done or what we're going to have done, you know, and then the pieces that don't include that they aren't as interested in. And it's frustrating because I now see that by by putting so much of myself out there, that that's what people wanted or thought they wanted, and now as I'm like setting boundaries with what I want to share, people might not be as interested. And it's a little frustrating. Have you felt that way when like you share your stories and your journeys.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, well, Dylan, no, not quite, because I mean, to be honest, I've just never had as many eyes on me as I have. You know, I know that you have a lot of eyes on you. I've just never had a big following. So I feel pretty free and confident to say whatever the hell comes to my mind, you know, And just like act how I feel so online, I am like a very deeply cynical, very just kind of like uh shit, posty person and that is kind of a little bit of who I am in person.
Speaker 3: But I love your stories, by the way, like you do.
Speaker 4: You do like good, like I feel like I'm catching up on the internet when I like go through your stories.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm glad. I appreciate that. That makes me feel good because I'm always worried that you're going to see something and think negatively of me. But never But yeah, it's just I like to just kind of be because I'm not a very positive person. I just like to be like, well, look, this is who you're going to get. And so recently here in Atlanta, we just had one of our most famous legendary drag queens passed away. Her name was mister Charlie Brown, and she self identified as a bitch. And I have been finding power in self identifying and a bit lately because it's just kind of who I am and I want people to love me for that. You know. I even have a hat here that I got recently that says my job is just bitch, you know which obviously.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm happy to have you. I will identify you as a bitch if that is what you.
Speaker 1: Want every time we talked together.
Speaker 4: So I honestly, I think a little bit of bitchiness would do me good.
Speaker 3: Like I think people well, in a way.
Speaker 2: I have to second that I want you to finish, but I totally agree.
Speaker 4: I was I think a lot of people have been kind of waiting for my villain arc and we're getting there because Dylan the villain, I I was so sort of like Pollyanna, good girl. And I did that specifically online because I knew that there were a lot of young people fought like very impressional people following me.
Speaker 1: Which is good.
Speaker 3: But at least it's thank you.
Speaker 4: But as far as like the dolls of my life who like really know me, I think have been waiting for me to be like a little like bite around the edge of yeah, because that because and I talk about like Chelsea Handler a lot, because she's such a inspiration, comedy inspiration to me growing up that like I have that raunchy side and it's slowly starting to come out and and that bite. But it is scary because I think we as trans women can't get away with especially talking publicly about certain things or other women, or or judgments or critiques or even like that was a big thing that came from the song when I released it, as like am I entitled to talk about or sing about these frivolous parts of girlhood and and the you know, and it's it's kind of a bummer. I believe I am, and that has been the debate. But I hope that we get to a place where we are valued in our opinions and not crucified for them, but we also do so I don't ever want to step on anyone's toes or make people feel like I don't value their version of womanhood or even when I think what's tricky is like when they when a woman has a critique of me and it maybe isn't in my favor, and I have to decipher in that moment, is this something that's being said to like help me or is it just purely to hurt me, And especially if that has anything to do with like their desire for me to de transition or them misgendering me. Oftentimes I have to initially just put that aside and I can't even listen to it, and that's so spam.
Speaker 3: Yes, that goes into the delegue.
Speaker 4: But I will say, like for people who do have critiques of someone like me or the dolls, I think making sure that they aren't misgendering us within the context of it and trying to find the respect so that we are able to hear them and their thoughts. And I really do, like honestly online, if I'm watching another trans person critique me, those are the people that I want.
Speaker 3: To be hearing from.
Speaker 4: And of course sometimes I'm like, oh, I wish this wasn't on TikTok. I wish this was like in our messages or on a caller. Yeah, Like, and I granted I don't see all of those, but at least when I'm watching them generally, it's not out of a place of like hate or anything. It's like out of a place of like wanting me to improve, which makes me feel good.
Speaker 1: Right, And I want to talk about a moment like that, if it's okay, you had a moment like that that really stuck out for me because I remember watching it in real time and being like, wow, this was really like a powerful moment between two women. But the moment with Laverne on the red carpet, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Of course, So that's that's another moment of like media literacy, because outside of what we saw in the video, me and Laverne had the most amazing interaction and like it was truly one of my and again she was also at work. She's like on the red carpet hosting. So this is a really like tiny moment, but a really beautiful one behind the scenes. And I left that sort of just feeling really connected with her and really joyous. And then obviously the Internet perceived it in a different kind of way, and it was good because it flagged moments of me, you know, interrupting her me, you know, being that was I was just so nervous to even get to speak with her.
Speaker 3: And now I've seen her at many.
Speaker 4: Events, we're in cahoots where she's someone that I consider like a mentor role model type. And I that's when the Internet, I think, can take something and turn it a little bit ugly.
Speaker 3: Souine. I really think, yes.
Speaker 4: A genuine moment between two trans women and it's like they almost want to pit us against each other, and we can't let that happen. And I think that is when I look back at there were a few moments where I like either was acknowledging another trans person's critique of me publicly or you know, kind of like fighting words. Those are the moments that I don't feel proud of, Like I think, like I think the best thing we can do as a community is really try to figure our shit out privately, not behind closed doors, but like, yeah, just really trying to get on the same page so that we are as united as possible when it comes to how we're being perceived online and in public. And but that's tricky because you know, again there's so many different versions of dullhood.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: You mentioned how like kind of like being more like careful about what you say in your public persona, and you're right that like a lot of you know, uh, you're right to just like be yourself and all the time and create what you want. And a lot of you know, like conservative types and the Ohio moms are not going to like get down with it, and that is just going to kind of be what it does.
Speaker 4: Do both of you feel like, like, first of all, do you feel like an activist? And two did you feel like that was something that was expected of you when you transition?
Speaker 1: That's a really great question. Well, I didn't feel like that when I transitioned, because when I transitioned, the landscape was so different. I transitioned before Caitlin, and that was like I mark Caitlin. I marked Caitlyn coming out as like when BC before K.
Speaker 3: That's funny, BC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want to give her that twenty eleven, but no, I marked that as like the era when like everyone became very like aware of trans people. It was a turning game, yeah, for sure. And it was like pretty much impossible to be like a stealth transperson at that point, just because like everyone knew what a transperson looked like, the little dog, I know what you are, the Whitney tras, the homophobic dog. But when I started making the show, my first season of the podcast, I really felt like I had to be an activist and I had to be like a role model and YadA YadA, yadh. But after my first season of the podcast and I got into the second and then now the third, I like kind of dropped all of that because it really was not authentic to me, and I realized, like that just kind of being who I am and just But I do think when you're in such like a public eye like you are, people are going to place that pressure on you, especially as a trans woman, a newly out trans woman, and then you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, which I think is the funniest thing about it, Like you're forced into this position of like being like an activist, like martyr type figure, but then like some people think like it's too way too soon for Dylan to be like this activist or like, you know, and then other people.
Speaker 4: But if you're not, you have this platform and you're sort of using it exactly right. Yeah, Jane, do you feel the same, uh?
Speaker 1: Kind of?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: I've always been a very like I know, even like pre transition, I've just I've just always been who I am and I've always kind of I mean like yeah, like I don't know, like I just always felt like.
Speaker 1: That my authenticity.
Speaker 2: I think that there's there's like two types of people in the world, you know, And this is definitely something I've learned from like working service industry in my whole life. There's the people that are going to see you being authentic and appreciate that, and then there's going to be people that just want to see, you know, something else out of you. Like if I'm bartending and I'm having a bad day, I'm probably going to be a little bit less.
Speaker 1: Patient and a little more bitchy.
Speaker 2: And I think that there is going to be people that will come up and we'll see, oh damn, she's very busy. It's she's probably been here a long time, and they'll probably like appreciate that. And then there's people that just wanted me to be like.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: Can I get you any It's like, I I just I feel like that's very dehumanizing to me, and so I've always just kind of made it a point to like be who I am as much as I can be who I am, because I get very like depressed when I'm not. It really really affects my mental health when I have to like always kind of be like performing what I think like other.
Speaker 1: People like want to see out of me.
Speaker 2: So I've I've always tried to be like very authentic in that regard.
Speaker 4: I feel like early on people wanted me to be an activist, but like their idea of like transactivists, and even like I remember getting asked to go to the White House and I was like why why am I? Like?
Speaker 3: Why am I doing this right?
Speaker 4: And I say, and that is what I'll say is people like how could you take that thing?
Speaker 3: I was like, I mean if somebody else wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I now know my strengths, and I know my weaknesses.
Speaker 4: My strengths are, you know, I love performing, like I really want my version of like how I show up in the world eventually to be more in the scripted space and in more of like the hosting space, and not directly need thinking of Dylan as an act, Like if you ever see Dylan molvany activist, it's because somebody else.
Speaker 3: Wrote that I did. Not about myself ever.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's a really common thing, and sadly, like it's common from both sides. Like there's a lot of like more like liberal leaning people who see any famous trans person like, oh, Hunter Shaffer's an act of us, you know, and it's like, but it's also it's kind of like a conservative thing because if you look like online, a lot of like turfs and stuff will refer to like all trans people as like tras or like trans rights acts of us, right, And I feel like it's a very sly way of like politicizing something. And I guess that's more This is more kind of a roundabout way to answer your question, is that yes, I don't feel like my transness is political. I just am trans, Like I have a lot of political opinions. I'm very free to share them, but I don't think that my transness is one of them.
Speaker 1: I just am trans. Like that's not like political to me.
Speaker 2: So when people try to make it seem like you're an activist just for being trans, it's like a weird way of kind of trying. It's like kind of trying to like sumear you in a way, yes, and.
Speaker 4: By also by if somebody like introduces you in the context of like, oh, this is a transactivist. And then if I am put in a position where I'm asked something that I'm I don't have all the facts on, or if I'm you know, then get into some sort of debate that I'm not ready to have it, then kind of like it it looks bad for all of us because I wasn't ready to do that and I didn't want to take that title on. Yeah, So I think right now my two lanes that like I talked about this in the video that I made for a year two but I really think based on everything that I've dealt with in the media and the brand landscape, I really want to find ways to get trans people back out into the sort of the bigger media landscape of advertising and as well as scripted, and trying to make sure that these companies and organizations, production companies, studios aren't capitalizing on us in the wrong ways but are really leaning into like, yes, I think they exploit that. That's key, but also not like turning their backs on us all together, because I think when we say please don't exploit us, some people then go, okay, then we won't use you at all. And that's the final line of like, okay, great, then let's figure out what that means. And then I also like, yeah, I love Broadway, like I'm a fucking Broadway girl, and it's a really crappy landscape right now for trans people and commercial theater, and so I want to figure that out too.
Speaker 3: But that's like two little tiny.
Speaker 4: Versions of activism that I feel like I can really speak on. And then as I feel more ready to have some of the more difficult discussions, I'm the first one to be like, Okay, now I'm ready to do that, but I have to like privately learn how to do that first.
Speaker 2: Right, And and again, like it's something that like you'll get from both sides, because like, yeah, like being positioned as an activist, like everything you say will be like held up to like that higher pedestal. And yeah, like conservative people will do what they always do. But you'll also get a lot of cynicism from like especially like very like online like trans people who like and I don't know, I've always tried to like make a point with this show to like, you know, like not engage with that, because the cynicism from like trans people is something that I understand, you know.
Speaker 3: And sometimes warranted, like like even towards me.
Speaker 4: I'm ever, if I've watched a video of a trans woman speaking ill of me, it can be frustrating, but at the same time, like I would never like wish them ill because of it or not be open to like communicating further. And I think we're you know, we don't all have to be BFFs, but right I hopefully we can find.
Speaker 1: We can be annoying, Yeah, be annoying.
Speaker 4: I just wish there was like a level of respect and humanity, And I've seen some people do that really really well when critiquing others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's a big difference between like, you know, someone making a cynical critique that comes from like a place of like hate and discuss and yeah, and one that comes from like yeah, like the trans person, like critiquing you. You know, they might be in bad faiths to a degree, but they probably don't like hate you or like hate trans people, you know, like they're probably just it's I don't know, it's coming from a different place. And I think that that's like important to like always kind of like be aware of as like trans people in the media.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, Dylan, I want to try and kind of wrap up talking about what we're looking forward to in the next year of girlhood, okay, which you kind of teasing, Yeah, but I want to know Janie and I really want to know when, if and if when are we going to get an album?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that in the world as a full length producers features?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I think after last week, I am I'm not running into the studio to make it. I would love music to be something that feels like every so often like little gift to myself if I have really something that I want to share and funny enough, I I actually love listening to Joni Mitchell and Brandy Carlyle and Carol King, like that's my kind of favorite music.
Speaker 3: So I could see later in my life.
Speaker 1: Maybe a folk album. She's coming out with a focus.
Speaker 4: Yes, a little folky or maybe country, could you imagine very I.
Speaker 1: Love I love making a country album.
Speaker 4: It right, So no, you're going to be holding your breath for a long time before waiting on an album.
Speaker 3: But I I am. I love trying everything.
Speaker 4: And I think we've got a podcast that we might be seeing this year, Carmen Wing, and then my book I think will be coming out next year, which so so there's a lot of things to look forward to. And and the way that the Internet has worked is like everything has to be so fat, like it needs to happen so fast. And I'm now excited to just like sit back and let some of the longer they form things and projects start to really come to fruition, especially because like this is an election year, it's going to be really polarizing in general, Like I don't want to be like oversaturating the internet or media with like my face everywhere, so being really particular about why and what I'm putting out there. What do what do y'all want from your next year?
Speaker 1: From my next year? I want my insurance to approve my facial feminization surgery because they've denied it three times.
Speaker 3: And what the hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I had to switch I have It's a long story, Dylline. I've had to switch insurances, I've had to switch doctors. It will get covered. I will be having this FFS hopefully. I've just let me do like I'm.
Speaker 4: Just me and Janie were just give us like a scalpel and it'll be great.
Speaker 1: To me as a scalpel and some morphine and I will go down on you. But now it's looking like, yeah, I mean, that's like one big thing that I that was on my last year of girlhood. But I spent a whole year with an insurance company and a doctor that wouldn't that just didn't work. So it's on this year for girlhood for me.
Speaker 2: Well mentioned this a few times, But I have an album coming out, my second Top.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just released a new single for it, Karma and in the music video, well she's in the music the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, i'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: I actually have it up because I was just sending it to Kurt, But yeah, I'll send it to you if you want to see it.
Speaker 1: It's very punk. Yeah, I have a new album coming out. It should be out by June.
Speaker 2: So I'm really excited about that because really like the album was finished, like writing it last year. I've just spent like over a year just like tweaking it and like, yeah, like this is what I love to do. Like I love to make music, I love to perform, I love making art. Making this video too was like a blast, like getting able to like script it, get everyone together.
Speaker 1: It was a very like communal release party at Mary. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was so cool, Like it was really like and also like playing shows like last year. Each year like since I've started the Janey Danger like project has been better than the last one. So yeah, And I'm just like a girl in my room, like I just make all this ship like in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: We're all just I'm a girl in my closet right now. I'm very sorry about that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: She does this, she does so yeah, the new album. I'm also getting my my first surgery. Uh it's not gender confirming. I just have a deviated septum and need to get that so.
Speaker 1: On tour.
Speaker 2: And also I looked this up because I thought this was funny. Dylan do you know what a day? Are you still counting days?
Speaker 3: Or okay, day seven thirty? Oh god? Now trigger where seven point thirty was there? Seven? What's today?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: The twenty March? We're recording this one forty three seven forty three? Okay, amazing? That sounds like a lucky number Angel numbers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, seven four three sure?
Speaker 1: Seven seven seven is going to be your lucky day? Do you count it from like when you started hormones or just like the day that you woke up publicly?
Speaker 4: But I started hormones like maybe four months ahead of that, but really this is the tea. Also, at one point, my hormones like got off and and like the my numbers like completely went in the wrong direction for like whatever reason I could tell you, and I like I went into a doctor and he was like, okay, so basically this last year didn't really count, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like just erasing all the ex's on your calend.
Speaker 4: I thank you so much now from what I feel like, the moans are yeh yeah, but that's also like like uh in the grand scheme of things, like I talked about this too, but I can't watch to my mom And I was four there were moments of high school where like I would have loved to have transitioned.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to tell you you wouldn't have finished high school. You would have become a drug addict.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my god, it was just sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh I I just.
Speaker 4: Don't want people to think that it's like seven thirty of like getting an idea to be a one, because that was so and most people don't again like media, I'm curiously no, it's it's but I will say the fact that I can now go back and be like, oh, on day three, like my memory has gotten so much better because I have these like references for things that sounds amazing like it I feel like it's like fighting dementia because I'm really I'm like, I'm with it.
Speaker 1: Generally it's good.
Speaker 2: So you've heard it here. First, folks, if you transition, you will never get dementia.
Speaker 4: So and you make a video every single day documenting what you're doing, you will have a decent memory.
Speaker 1: That is similar to what happens in fifty. First, imagine if you woke up on day three sixty five and you forgot everything.
Speaker 4: Honestly great like that, if I could forget all of the trauma would it would be a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then it wouldn't have made you who you are. It wouldn't made all. It doesn't kill you what strong strong. I'm not going to sing it because I'm not a good singer. But well, Dylan, but you were in the music I was in the music video.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was one of the music video girls in my thong and my I was, I was made. I made. I've made like a bunch of like spooky masks out of real process by the way, which I was allergic out of dead, which I was very allergic. Was like I have analogies.
Speaker 2: So just when you watch this, yeah, I think part of making art is like poisoning people, like a little buzz sprinkling some toxicity around.
Speaker 1: Well, Dylan, it was amazing talking to you today. I can't thank you enough for taking the time. Thank you to be here with us. No, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Huge.
Speaker 1: This is a huge moment for translated. Okay, this is huge.
Speaker 4: Well, and it's funny because I was like getting ready to do it's like I'm not going to wear any makeup, Like it was like I like I thought there was something nice.
Speaker 3: About going on beauty translated with a bare face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look beautiful, he looks. I usually do you just roll out of bed and.
Speaker 3: Just like and do the damn thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who are we talking to?
Speaker 3: I do like that? Is that a red lip?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it. Brands this they're basic brands. She does it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you, yeah, thank you so much. Yeah, we really appreciate this, and good luck on your three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten and forever girlhood, you know.
Speaker 3: And hopefully we'll be together in person at some point.
Speaker 1: That would be really about we're coming to La. We gotta we'll go to get me out of George. Yeah, you're not the first guests to invite us, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hopefully the invitees open.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, the beauty translated yeah in La. All right, Well, thank you, Dylan. Thanks thanks for listening to our interview with Dylan Mlvaaney. We're going to take some calls from our lovely listener.
Speaker 3: Hello beauty.
Speaker 5: So back in the end of like January, you both listened to my rapper situation or hey guess mc as Jane referred to him. But he is gone now and sadly I have lost all of my hostes and the inbox is quite empty. So I was wondering, with summer approaching, do you think is a good idea for me to get back on the app now? Or kind of go old school?
Speaker 3: And do I think it's called a meet cute?
Speaker 5: And the kids say, please give me your thoughts, share inspiration of maybe a summer romance, or you know, maybe give me one that went horribly wrong. I could use either at this point, much love to you both.
Speaker 1: Can I jump in first and say, I don't know what the fucking meat cute? It's like a movie. It's like a movie trup.
Speaker 2: That's not in the Bible, And I don't think you should do that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like a your movie head, you're supposed to know what a meat cute is? What movie? Is that a movie? They bump into each other and I fall in love. I spilled my coffee on you, and I fell in love with you. That's a meat cute.
Speaker 2: Oh Like when the nerdy girl like, oh, I dropped all my papers, The handsome guy picks up all her papers and then notices one of them is like for a bottom surgery confirmation and looks at her and it's like, no, kitten, you can't flip your wings.
Speaker 1: Like that and then they fall in love. Yeah, it's exactly that is a meat cute and also the plot of a movie.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I was about to say slump. It's like how how to chase a girl in ten days or how to be a chaser in ten ways? Yeah, ten things I chase about you anyway, American chase her. I think she should just go to some rat bottles, find find like a real see because this I like I said, when your first call, you were you're messing around with.
Speaker 1: The suck at MC big times see. Yeah, So yeah, I think, yeah, go to a good eight mile style rap battle. Yeah, find you the guy, hook up with the guy who.
Speaker 2: Go to go to the men's restroom, find the guy that's like wretching and go in there and be like, be rabbit, you can do this. You got this ship, and uh, he's gonna go out there, he's gonna fucking kill it, and then you're gonna suck the absolute life out of his dick in the parking lot. Be eight inches.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think you should attempt to meet cute, but you should like follow a man into the bathroom. That's what Jane and I are suggesting that, like, oh me, what am I doing in here?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just came to give you some words of encouragement.
Speaker 2: Or maybe do a thing where you write down a bunch of your hardest bars and have them like handwritten, like on a bunch of loose papers and then wrap like or then go into a rap bottle and like drop them in front of the guy like, oh, all my bars everywhere, Oh my gosh, all my firefucking bars, and he's gonna be like, damn, this bitch is spitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's probably the best advice I've given on this show so far. So yeah, I think we need to just ditch the apps. Even though I met my boyfriend on an app, I think it's time to ditch the apps and go analog. Baby.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's maybe unless there was an app like instead of like grinder, it's like wrapper where it's where's where you can find dope emces, hot.
Speaker 1: Soccer emces near you, dope EMCs near you. These soccer EMCs need your bars. These soccer EMCs want to steal your flows. Right now, I think you should get ahead of the curve and get on it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my advice. Yeah, shall we take the next one? Yeah, let's see what our other our final call of the show. Let's see what they got for us.
Speaker 6: Hi, longtime listener, one time guest, first time caller. I have always thought I was a lesbian, but have lately tried to like started thinking about, like what would it be like to be with a man. I listened to a lot of true crime, and I'm terrified of men. So I was wondering if you had any advice for those of us who are having our second to sexual awakening or third whatever and want to take steps towards cooking up with a guy but are scared and clueless.
Speaker 5: Thanks love y'all. Bye.
Speaker 2: Stop listening to true crime. Yeah, that's gonna be my first This is a firmly anti true crime podcast, so that's gonna be my first piece of advice.
Speaker 1: To I'll ruin dick for you, for sure.
Speaker 2: It is garbage that is only there to like make you more afraid to dude.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I genuinely think like there is this is conspiracy brain Cheney coming out, but I think I'm right that there is some kind of connection between like the rise in true crime podcasts and the Rise, and like security state technology like ring doorbells and like people who put like cameras in their house.
Speaker 1: I can say I used to dabble in true crime podcasts back in the day, like when I first started listening to podcasts. I don't like them anymore because I need I don't need, I need to fucking laugh, okay, And they intentionally like the ads that they have are like for simply safe and for like ring and for like other home security type things, and it's just so telling. It is very telling. They're literally scaring the shit out of you and then they go to an ad break and they try to sell you home security. It would be like if I told you that you are extremely clocky and bricky and blah blah blah and cut ads offs vfs and fucking like find a surgeon near you.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I think you just found a really good pitch for our next show. But yeah, podcast the Swan, Yeah, yeah, I like that. Yeah have you seen the Curse? I remember talking about this on episode one, But there's a very funny bit and where Benny Saftey is like, this was my show and it's like like a bunch of like twelve women who are like vying for the love of like a burn victim.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, pretty pretty tangential. But I have not seen that it's a funny show. Yeah, uh, okay, men are not that hard to hook up with. I will say that is true. You don't have to do a lot. Men are not used to receiving compliments. Compliment them, and then instantly they'll just be you know, And I would say, it's probably harder to hook up with a woman. But you know what, I've actually never tried. Oh no way, nope, it's it's about it's about even it's.
Speaker 2: About fifty to fifty honestly, Like, well, look, I understand being a little more cautious of guys. They're they're strong, like they're like there is they're scary legitimately reasons to be like trepidacious there Yeah, But that being said, like you can't go around your whole life just being afraid of the world around you like that. There's plenty of guys that are nice and chill. And as a firm rule that I've always kind of like uh said, when giving like girls advice about like cooking up with men, like.
Speaker 1: It's a lot more comfortable to like.
Speaker 2: Maybe find like like honestly like bisexual guys, like guys that you won't have to worry about like the murdering in the middle of the night, because yeah, yeah, guys that are like generally like more aware murder off. They're like sexual like desires their sexual orientation. Like honestly, there is a contingent of like I don't like using the word chaser, like when it's like misapplied, but because I think that like many a man being attracted to trans women is like fine, but like not automorly yeah right, yes, exactly, And but there is like a contingent of guys that are just aware that they like trans women and will be like very forward about it. And I don't know, as long as it's a guy who's going to take you on a date, hold your hands in public, treat you nice, and not be ashamed of you, that's probably a guy that's gonna be normal, un chill and like someone that you can like trust intimately.
Speaker 1: Like that I will say. From from the apps, I mean, the apps are I think essential for quit hashtag girls like us in that sense, because you're really able to do a lot of vetting on a aapp. I don't know about you, Janey, but on an app, I can instantly tell when a guy is an asshole and not oh I can't. So I'm like, yeah, no, you're like not, Like I can just tell by if they're wearing Oakley's if he won't show his face, that's no.
Speaker 2: It's like just there's certain rules like that, like if he won't show his face, then don't go out with him, like just period blank period. Yeah, if he if he only wants to like look up behind closed doors, I mean granted, yeah, maybe, like yeah, if that's what you want. But generally speaking, like I think that that is a bigger red flag, then it might be worse.
Speaker 1: That's rodding, let me tell you, because those guys are so fucking in their head that they will make up any kind of scenario that you're telling people about it, and they'll be like, oh, I'm not saying that this really happens. But like those guys that are like super like oh we got to keep it quiet or whatever, they're just like yeah, crazy, they're crazy.
Speaker 2: Or they could be like cheating on their like partner in a way that you don't want to be entangled with then you're going to have like we've talked about that. Yeah, yeah, I told you about the little the short, little Italian girl that like drove to my house. Like you don't want to deal with something like that, like just get you, like if you can find someone who yeah, if you're on an app and you find someone who will show his face, or if you're in public and you find someone who like approaches you and is like you know, it isn't going to be like you're not going to have like a crying game like type situation.
Speaker 1: I think you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, relationships are tricky and I can't make any like promises after that.
Speaker 1: But like you know, I don't think you can go around your whole life.
Speaker 2: Being like scared that like someone's gonna like murder you, because I mean my house could collapse right now on top of me and kill me like it's and I have to me's fucking too. So yeah, then I won't have to pay rent this month. So yeah, I think that about does a Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say too, just like any guy with tattoos usually a good guy to go for piercings, you know that. Being said, I have a boyfriend with zero piercings and zero tattoos. Software engineers always want to fuck the dolls. Okay, true, find you a software engineer. Yeah, they make good money too, they do weah, so yeah, and you're I think this listener lives in New York, and I just know that there are some Oh come on, yeah, doll eleven men? What are we go down to? What's that bar that everybody goes to? Fuck? I can't there like a meme about it that goes around online like saw those uh mean transsexual outside smoking a cigarette and she's not a lesbian or something like that? What cut all? This? This is brambling. This is like brain less rambling. Okay, well, y'all, thank you so much for all of your your many many hours of listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I may, I just want to I want to thank everyone that I reached out to that took the time to come on the show. Thanks again to Dylan mulvaney, Thanks to Hala Hessa, Liz Vera, Drew Domino, the Girls Like the Girls, thanks to Sophie, thanks to Yeah, thanks to Josh Indrementum. These are all great people and I'm glad, Uh, I'm glad that I got to introduce them to this audience. I'm glad that you know, to kind of cross pollinate audiences like that, because I think that they all make very very worthwhile stuff, very very talented writers, comedians, creators, and yeah, I just want to thank them all for taking time out of their day to come join us and.
Speaker 1: Talk about some bullshit. It really, it really does mean a lot to me. Thanks to Jessin, Kurt, the producers, and thank you to my best friend Carmen. I love you. Thanks for letting me do this with you. It was so much fun. And thank you for making this season absolutely amazing. This isn't it for Janie and I. We are working on another project, so stay tuned. I love working with Janie so much and she really brings out the comedian and me. So she and I are going to be brainstorming some ideas for the future. So stay tuned and keep your eyes on the feet. You never know I might pop on here with some surprises of what we've got, what we've got coming up and stuff. So but yeah, thank y'all so much for your many hours of listening to Beauty translated. Thank you for following me from the very start when I just started, and all of the amazing guests that I was able to get on the podcast over the time, you know, it was absolutely incredible, and I'm just, you know, really proud of what we've done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am too. I'm very proud of the show. And yeah, I'm very fortunate to I've gotten to do this and to have this opportunity. So thanks to iHeart, thanks to anyone that I may have forgotten to mention, and thanks to any new people, new people that supported that like the music, came to the shows called in really appreciate all the callings.
Speaker 1: It's like, I really did not expect.
Speaker 2: So many just like sincere like people like I don't know, I expected so much like bullshit, But every almost every call we got was just a very like sincere, like queer person that like wanted to connect them. I know, we made a lot of like jokes and stuff, and that's fun. It's a it's a comedy show. But there's been a lot of people that have reached out to me and said like that we actually helped them, and I'm really.
Speaker 1: Glad we could do that. So thank you. Yes, I'm sorry we had to end this on like a somber note.
Speaker 2: But we've had a lot of fun here, so I feel like you deserve a little dose of illness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Welcome to the Welcome to the real fucking world. Bit take your hormones, it's the real world.
Speaker 2: Me and Carmen will be back together in some capacity soon, back in the cot. We'll be we'll be hanging out, we'll be going to movies, we'll be chilling and hopefully we can cook up something for you in the future.
Speaker 1: And I hope to see you guys there. So thank you all. Yeah, thank you guys so much. We really appreciate it. Thank you beauties, and we hope you follow us on our next yearn Yeah, thank you beauties. Goodbye, what beautiful Forever.