Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Scary couldn't resisted. This email came in from listener John John says, my sister Giovanna loves to prank people, and she kids around all the time. It's finally her turn to get a taste of her own medicine. Giovanna had lost her license eight months ago because she was caught drunk driving, and recently got her license back after taking a DWI class.
Speaker 1: Why don't you call her, tell.
Speaker 2: Her you're from the DMV and tell her you don't have any record of our taking this DWI class. So it's time to throw her in the clank. And this comes to us from John. All right, John's gonna be listening in as Scary calls. As a representative from the DMV. It's time to phone tap John's sister, Giovanna. Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm looking for it, Giovanna. Boy isn't please?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you Robert Stanley Wayne New Jersey Motor Vehicle Services.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, are you sitting down? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You were arrested for d W I right, and then you was supposed to take a class.
Speaker 4: I took.
Speaker 5: Okay, we gave you your license back, but we don't have any record of you taking that class.
Speaker 4: This is like an ongoing thing. I don't like understand, like the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem is you didn't take the class. Miss, the problem.
Speaker 4: No, I did tate the class. So we've already been like through all this.
Speaker 5: As of today, your license is officially revoked.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not going through this again. No, no, no, we're not doing this again. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: No, what I mean regardless, So if you drive without a license, you're subject to arrest, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Okay, well then you know and have them arresting, have them arresting if you drink the wine you do the time.
Speaker 1: That's how it goes here.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Oh that's how you're gonna talk to me?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: So let me talk to someone higher than you, because obviously you're nobody there.
Speaker 1: Okay, miss, why are you comping one out of tude?
Speaker 4: You don't know, you don't even know me.
Speaker 1: You know what, It's always you people, you people.
Speaker 4: You know, it's always you people.
Speaker 1: It's always the ones with the vowels at the end of their names.
Speaker 4: Oh excuse me. Who think you're talking to your mother?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: You don't talk to me like that, miss.
Speaker 1: I didn't call you to pick a fight this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what, Why don't we do this? Why don't I come up to Wayne Motor Vehicles and talk to you face to face because I already spoke to you about this, like over and over again. And if you don't have it on record, oh well, not my problem.
Speaker 1: I don't understand where you're coming.
Speaker 3: You probably don't understand anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm making a business call this afternoon.
Speaker 4: What you're making Let me come to someone higher than you.
Speaker 5: Excuse you with your teased out hair and your jersey attitude, yeah, and your long fingernails.
Speaker 4: Guess right, I'll drive and you won't about it.
Speaker 1: I don't see to it. They take you away in handcuffs, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I'll they shot you all? Then? What?
Speaker 1: Oh, tough girl here, tough girl.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: I am a tough girl. That's right. I am.
Speaker 5: Your license is revoked. If you want to go ahead and take a chance, be.
Speaker 4: My guest, I will, and I'll drive right to your house. How about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How about that?
Speaker 4: How about that? How about it?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do this shot you and your.
Speaker 4: Family, and what's up you've got? Seriously, you're a loser.
Speaker 1: I gotta go, Miss Benevento. I'm gonna contact the police in another minute.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm still drive regardless and why quo the police department? Call? Who you have to call? If to that stupid id r C class chis okay? So you know what I've been You obviously know what I've been through because you're really taking me off.
Speaker 5: Right now, here comes the world's smallest violin playing for you.
Speaker 1: What Brel gotta feel sorry because you fouled up.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wait motor vehicles right now.
Speaker 3: I will wait for you outside.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I want to speak your boss? Put your boss on the phone.
Speaker 1: I am the boss.
Speaker 4: Mil There someone there higher than you, honey, there's someone there higher than you.
Speaker 1: The person who's higher than me?
Speaker 3: Is you watching your team?
Speaker 4: What are you all? Pump? What's your friend?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna beat you up.
Speaker 1: Give me your last name, Robert Stanley, Come get me.
Speaker 4: I'll find you. I'll find you, baby, I'll find you.
Speaker 1: Okay. Why don't you go put some more hairspray on? Honey?
Speaker 3: No, Well, you're You're probably so ugly, you probably look like a dog.
Speaker 5: Why have your picture here on your license? And I've seen better heads on lettuce.
Speaker 4: You cannot be serious right now.
Speaker 5: I'm not serious because this is scary Jones and you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Your brother's on the phone and he put us up to it.
Speaker 4: Are you stupid at I can't believe you just said that's me. I knew right now. I am shaking. I love you. I was getting into my car going to motor vehicles right now.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show