Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most ready.
Speaker 1: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash go backslash ey l. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, welcome back fashion. Yes, episode started when it started soon? The fact we need to band.
Speaker 3: All y'all are professional instructure learning today?
Speaker 2: Man, we learned today went and wrong? Yeah? Man, I mean, y'all ship today though. What's something my brother you been? I've been great, man. What's been going on?
Speaker 3: Every time I see y'all, y'all got some like something really good going on? Like you don't even know the flexes regularly, y'all. We're sitting here watching real live gorilla.
Speaker 2: Footage first time seeing. We're gonna take it we're gonna take you to the gorilla. I don't think. God, that ain't really my thing? Why not? I mean I like to watch it, but I don't have to be there. I don't speak gorilla. I don't know what's been going on in the community. Fair animals. No, it's not even a fear.
Speaker 3: It's more of a respect there, like when animals go off and they be animals and they're doing what animals do when ain't nobody around.
Speaker 2: You gotta respect it because you never know.
Speaker 3: They live in a community and you don't know what happened on your way up there, what they might have been, Like somebody could have got an argument.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the next time the humans come. You had pets growing up. Dog, Yeah, but not no gorilla.
Speaker 3: That wasn't the best transit animals, right, yeah, dogs, they didn't even Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that the fact that they're in their natural habitat helps. And where they teach you to be super submissive, I can't learn that fast.
Speaker 3: I don't even like how that came up. They teach you to be submissive. I'm not being submissive, so that that could be a problem. Yeah, I don't want to be submissive because I'm telling you. I'm not gonna wait to react. I gotta leave if I feel like and he getting it a little bit too aggressive.
Speaker 1: I'm out and I'm waiting on the group. They tell you don't run, they tell you just kneel and don't run. Do you think that that works? Be honest, I think so. I've seen it work. Really, you think you can out run a gorilla?
Speaker 2: No chance. I don't think I can album run any wow animal.
Speaker 4: There's no point you gotta it's full.
Speaker 2: Be like y'all. I don't want this problem.
Speaker 3: You think Life's why we need people like y'all, people who like y'all, who can go out there and then get the footage.
Speaker 2: Ye, then take it back to the studio.
Speaker 3: Unlet some cool older white man do the boys over with that ship in HD.
Speaker 2: I'm a consumer now we should You should do the voice over. I will.
Speaker 3: That should be fun as long as I don't have to do nothing else, like go out there. What about a lion? Would you do that?
Speaker 2: No? Nothing? Is it any drive seap but nothing, nothing nothing. We got a new show, yeah, call us in a while.
Speaker 3: No, that's not you literally ain't have no footage all us in a while. I take my chances, and I'd rather go to the hood, take my chances in Atlanta, Like yeah, work with some hard headed strippers or something. How the stripper economy doing these days, I don't know. I haven't been around in a while. Yeah, a lot of the strippers who were like around when I was around, I see them in the city now and they're doing great things.
Speaker 2: They're selling houses and real estate.
Speaker 4: We gotta talk about we never really talked about that whole real estate agent content. It dwarfed between the two worlds dwarfed at some point.
Speaker 2: What yeah was that?
Speaker 4: Like I just sit on Instagram and all of every it's like everybody's selling homes, Like like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great transition for.
Speaker 3: Retired dances because they still got the body and then once they put some real clothes on, they still as fins. They could sell some ship. Yeah, but they working like they great sells them because they've been selling answers talked, they've been selling their lifestyle. They're really not the man. Those are the women who have mastered the art.
Speaker 2: They selling you the dream.
Speaker 1: So they went from selling you the dream to selling you the dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they sell They went from selling you their dreams to selling you yours.
Speaker 2: It makes sense there. We have it all right, we got we got to let right there.
Speaker 3: But hey, I got two of my homeboys and hear it between she going and my boys shut Nobody got more outfits than these dudes.
Speaker 2: Bro, what's up, my boy? How are you living? Man? Good to see you. Bro?
Speaker 3: Oh man, she go bean no, no white pressure and she go bean outfit king.
Speaker 1: Let's do the trip check before we do anything. If it's so separately, yeah a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, this is money, man, this is money.
Speaker 5: And I got the ki now the kicks that the outfit is monitor Kicks, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Forget them, and the Rosie. The president is a yeah yeah yeah, chalker face yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, chocolate face one yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, he's been investment has been going wealthy. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. I listened to the yard.
Speaker 5: I listened to y'all them conversations we was having when he couldn't afford none of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, less than these guys. Know what they talk about.
Speaker 5: I just saw you in China, man, getting your stuff from direct from sauce man.
Speaker 2: What was that like? Man?
Speaker 4: It was crazy because you know, there's so many misconceptions about China.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's you go out to China. Comedy in China. Should we live in the United States?
Speaker 2: Yo, Look what's up with you? Man? Like, you don't want to go to Africa? I didn't. Never say no he wanted to go to I said I didn't want to go on so far? Okay I did too.
Speaker 5: Okay, he got your baby guerrilla. Oh yeah, yeah I went in South Africa. Oh yeah, yeah, I went on want to South Africa?
Speaker 2: Enjoyed it? Yeah it was dope, man.
Speaker 5: He was on the four wheelers and you know, animals was just out free and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. They walked. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We did a track gorilla truck. We ran a track. No track, you gotta like go into the jungle and oh nah yeah you was tripping.
Speaker 2: Yeahah we were.
Speaker 1: As we were in it, I realized this probably isn't the best idea. The night before I was feeling a little angst. Then when we started doing it, about fifty minutes, saying, I'm like, Yo, were really in the mountains and I'm getting exhausted, and if we don't see something very soon, I'm turning around. And then a couple more minutes we saw a silver Baguerilla with his family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it one hundred of yall?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, you know, they were trying.
Speaker 5: To get a hundred niggas to fight a gorilla that I thought they were trying to make y'all.
Speaker 2: The ones to do it. It was the little.
Speaker 3: African dude from the me Okay, I can't understand nothing nature. Yes, yes, there's twelve of us and one of them.
Speaker 2: I had the weapon, okay. Yeah, the guy had the rifle. You got the rightfle just the case things went left, just in case. Just yeah. But that was you know, the Safari I did was dope, though. Man. Just to be able to have that experience out there was fun. Man.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've been trying to get this dude to go to Africa for the longest time. Yeah, he got to go to Ghana first.
Speaker 2: I go to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, said that going on. No, so far we're gonna bring you to Ghana. You've been to.
Speaker 2: Ghana yeah twice? Yeah, yeah, twice.
Speaker 5: I went for the first time in twenty twenty three, going into twenty twenty yeah, going into twenty twenty two, going into twenty twenty three, because I you know, I lost my mom in twenty twenty one, and I realized I hadn't started a grieving process yet, so I just went didn't tell nobody. I mean, I told this nigga I was going, but I just went by myself, and you know what I mean, one of the best times, the most peace I ever had. Man and I went back the next year. And the first year I went was when a chance the Rapid did that concert out there, okay, by doing all of them, I went to that. And then the next year I just went in and got to actually explore the city, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne put me on with the dudes.
Speaker 5: That was a big real estate guys out there, so you know what I mean, I got into some of that.
Speaker 2: So it was dope. I had a good time, was perfect, and we don't got to tell you about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, cry yeah cry yes sir, Yes.
Speaker 2: What made you just want to go out there like for the grieving process?
Speaker 5: Like I just wanted to go somewhere where I knew that, you know, I mean, I never been I've been to Egypt before, but I had never been to Africa, like real Africa.
Speaker 2: I say, Egypt is gentrified Africa. Somewhere where you can cry and be ugly. You know what I'm saying. He is so ugly.
Speaker 5: Exactly, So that was that was the point and ugly crack ugly not be judged. Yeah, so you know that was the reason, the biggest reason, just going somewhere where you know, I never been before. I didn't know anything and know anybody, and I just had time to just gather my thoughts. And that was one of the best decisons I ever made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fire. So all right, let's talk about this. Then you're talking about traveling.
Speaker 4: You guys got to talk on That's definitely what makes you guys want to keep going out on the road because I feel like y'all, y'all travel probably more than anybody I've seen. Like y'all, y'all on the road all the time, Like you don't ever get burnt out by that, Like what's the motivation?
Speaker 2: Still funny? You never like, all right, I'm over.
Speaker 3: This, No, because all the experiences is still new. Even if we've been to the place one hundred times, it's never like.
Speaker 2: The last time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the way and then you know, I know, for us, you know, especially coming to New York, New York is where it started for us as far as getting the notoriety and getting the name. And you know, I tell people all the time like, there's no way I could ever complain about what I would be asking God for if I didn't have it, you know what I mean, If we weren't moving around as much as we move around and getting these shows and going to these cities, this is what would be what you would be working towards. So it's a blessing. So every time we get to do it, that just means that these people who have seen us three or four times, you know what I mean, seeing us together, seeing us individually, they still love us enough.
Speaker 2: To want to come see us again.
Speaker 5: So that means that the product that we're giving is something that motivates us to keep wanting to push because that means that we're doing something that's really never been done before.
Speaker 3: That's the best part. When they give you the updates of the last person that they've seen. You know, I called Chico and then we went to DC and December. Can'ty y'all show down? He'll see you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the way.
Speaker 5: Every time I just was in Columbus, Ohio, dude pulled up a picture of men this nigga from a show from eight years ago. He was like, you remember this? Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: I think one of the dopest pictures though, was that that picture you took of that girl van Van when she was a Yeah.
Speaker 5: I seen him in the airport going to the Assence Festival. I seen him in the airport. We took another picture of her and her family with the airport man. She she's doing it big, doing an extra.
Speaker 4: Big and y'all should just like real improv. Yeah, Like that's hard too, Like like we got to market it is that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think we ever tell no.
Speaker 4: Like talk about that because people people don't fully appreciate unless you see the show. Like I saw the show, so I'm like, oh no, this is different, Like y'all just oh, you got the blue shirt on?
Speaker 3: Like I mean, like, it's that's difficult. It's the Hibachi of comedy. Man, We're cooking it up right there in front of you. And then when we post clips from the show, people were like, I can't believe y'all be messing with them people. Look, y'all is just bullying. Y'all keep picking on people, like everybody that has ever made it into a clip from us talking about them and the show definitely came.
Speaker 2: And hollered at us after After the show, then they'd be like, bro, y'all know y'all had to do. I mean we didn't have people.
Speaker 5: I'm missing limbs and all types of stuff. I had a lady take her leg off and had me sign it.
Speaker 3: One time, somebody took their leg off and just threw it on stage.
Speaker 2: Like with that picture we just posted, it's a fake. We don't know. We were just like, all right, man, let's get the picture.
Speaker 3: Then we usually turn around so the crowd is in the back, but somehow this leg ended up on stage.
Speaker 2: I was like, she all up, b somebody took their leg off the picture.
Speaker 5: So and then the thing is that's what makes it fun like for people because when you come, it's a space where you can nobody's off limits. We talk about each other, we talk about the crowd, we talk about security, we talk about whatever's going on. It's all improvisational, so you know you're getting an experience that's catered to the people that are there. And even though we've been to a lot of these cities before. That's why we call them it to spend the block because we get to come back and it's going to be a new show. You've never seen the same show twice because we always do it just as it happens. And that's the beauty of us being able to work with each other.
Speaker 2: And it's a challenge to try to try to make something happen. You gee know what I'm saying. What they've given us.
Speaker 3: We got all these people in here, what the energy like, and it's just to start pulling little elements and once you get a whole arena of people in on, the joke is crazy.
Speaker 1: I think the part that you'll don't highlight as well is that your independent media, right, like you talk about like the improv, which is incredible, were literally having a conversation then y'all on stage.
Speaker 2: Like how did that just happen?
Speaker 1: But y'all doing we know the team, like y'all independent media, you're doing this for ten years. Talk about that and the growing pains and learned lessons of starting ten years ago as a company to where y'all at now. It's it's a lot of trialing era just trying to figure out little formulas of like okay, this works over here when we once we once we.
Speaker 2: Get past the Lab show, like we do the Lab show.
Speaker 3: Now we we recorded all this footage and all this backstage. Now we got to put it together cause like people always like we are do a special, were dropping us special every every week, literally independent every week, every week literally for five six years straight, every week.
Speaker 5: And you know, we come from the wild and out space, so we got to see it from the corporate side first, So we got to see all of the things that we you know, could learn from and the things that we didn't like on that side of the game.
Speaker 2: So we knew what to exclude, and that kind of.
Speaker 5: Made it a little bit easier to keep pushing because if you know what they exclude, then you know how to avoid a lot of the pitfalls that caused the problems amongst you know, people who try to do it themselves and you know, not reach out to the powers that be for help. So I think that's one of the things that helped us push is that we one with fans of each other, you know what I mean, And too we understand the game from a point of being employees versus you know, being in charge of everything and happening and.
Speaker 2: It's way better than being an employee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know what I'm saying, just having the control to be like, yeah, having it, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's way better. Like I hate being an employee.
Speaker 4: Well, talking about that, because you guys, okay, you've built the umbrella eighty five south. Now you've got all the talent. I don't want to say underneath, but in the fold of eighty five. It's under the umbrella. But we don't We're not nobody's boss, nobody's So how does that work? Think you got poor minds? You got this? We give that.
Speaker 3: We extend the same freedom to everybody who works with us, because we don't want we don't want nobody working for us or like under us. It's like, hey man, you have to get this. Like the whole point is like to have a form of ownership.
Speaker 4: So you provide the platform and then it's like you got you gotta do what you can do with it. We're not gonna hold your hand like an independent recognition.
Speaker 3: We will we will hold your hand, but you gotta keep in mind, if we're gonna hold your hand and you drop something, you didn't have a hand open. You could have had your own hand now, so it's like we don't have to hold hands for the security.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, bro, standing right here by me, and it's like.
Speaker 3: If it worked for you, if it worked for y'all, all we can do is show you what's been working for us and tell you the things that did work, what didn't work. Hey, this is where y'all benefit us. This is where we could benefit y'all, because it's not it's not like we're generating a bunch of money off of these other platforms. Is that we're trying to make one big platform. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I mean the in house just conglomerate, if you will, of people who can just you know, have a space where you can come in and you know, do something like this and not have to wait on, you know, the approval of three four other people to be able to get the work done, you know, because that's really what it's about, is the content game.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: It's just about constantly producing, y'all understand that, and being able to consistently put out or consistently record, to have something to put out, and just having a space to be able to provide not just our people, but just in general, you know, to have a space where people can come in that's safe, that you ain't got to worry about nothing, that's you know, giving out quality production great, you know content, you know what I'm saying. When people see it, they know that it's of quality. That's what it's really about. So being able to provide that, you don't have to be the boss to do that. You just got to be reliable.
Speaker 3: And the like, I feel like the civil lining of it is that all the people that's around us, they see us going hard every day, whether it be an eighty five South show or promoting our own show or working at other productions and networks and stuff like that. It's like they get to be around us to see, hey man, these dudes, they grind hard, and that's why they get what they get. The moment that you not grinding and that's when everything stopped and then you got to get that momentum back up to get back.
Speaker 2: In grand mode.
Speaker 3: So that's why I would like to stay on the road or work all year and then we got like a buffet of things that we do because every day we're not waking up doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's not just.
Speaker 3: Pull up at a city, be here for three, four or five days, sell out the comedy club, then just go home.
Speaker 4: We talk about that because people are you're a comedian, so people might not know how hard you actually work.
Speaker 2: Right, Breg got like forty fifty jos.
Speaker 4: You do the podcast every single week you do. You're on the road with eighty five South. Y'all all got the individual uh so, like talk about.
Speaker 3: Even in between that, it's still were still auditioning for TV shows, movies, sending in voice over work, shooting ads and commercials, father being fathers, then you have you know, it's so many little opportunities that fall in between that and then being the owners of a business and having to take meetings and set schedules and make sure everybody else good, pay taxes, book hotels and pay taxes and hedge flights and make sure you know travel and sprinters and rental cars. It's it's so much other stuff that goes on off stage. Like the show part is the easiest part.
Speaker 5: That's what you know, that's what you that's the part that you get to and you know you can do that with your eyes closed. That's the fun stuff, you know, traveling like this past weekend, my photographer that I had working for me. They was they had her standing this comedy condo and the pad broke on the door and she had all her stuff was locked in the place and we couldn't get in. So I had to find her room and make sure she was straight. Like all of those type of things on you when you, you know, are the person that's in charge of what's going on. So those are the things that you got to make sure in order across the board, because if your business isn't in order, then you know, you can't just show up and say head, you know, take this and we got you.
Speaker 2: And that's what we watched.
Speaker 4: When did y'all learn it? Like coming up? How did that? You learn a lot from Nick? Like how'd you learn how to actually run a business?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because like Nick is an amazing dude. I don't think you get enough credit. Like I see this dude and you know he is worth a crazy amount of bread. But he'll literally get in there and do the grammy work with you. Yeah, I mean he'd be there early. Yeah, he'll stay late, he will make he worked like he don't have it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's literally I was just telling somebody that the other day when I was talking to the photography walk rounding Aroun trying to find her room. She was telling me, you know how she had been on tour on the tour bus and they didn't have any a C on the tour bus. And I was like, man, that first wilding out tour we did. We were taking showers at the Salvation Army and the arena and I and he was right in there with us. And then you know, you know, well he didn't have to be in the show. Yeah, he wasn't in the shower. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The truth though, the truth is that y'all the showers in the in the.
Speaker 5: Shower the Salvation was in the Salvation Army and the jail showers. Nigga, I ain't nigga shower heads. And yeah, but.
Speaker 3: We went in the like we did this ship man, you game seven, You y'all no give us three soap like.
Speaker 5: Man, but ship that you learn a lot from just and then watching everything that he had went through on the corporate side too, Yeah, and just knowing that no matter where you are in the in the game, you always got to go through something. Nobody's above the bullshit.
Speaker 3: And this is the thing about it when it works, you look like a genius.
Speaker 2: That's the fact.
Speaker 4: When it don't work, don't know it, and everybody wants credit. Somebody said success has a thousand fathers. Failure is a basketd chant like nobody wants to take responsibility for the failure.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to take respit.
Speaker 5: I heard something that was even more, you know, in line with that. It said, when you, you know, are in a certain position, or when you're in the position of success, your job is to do the impossible for the ungrateful.
Speaker 2: Well, my brother told.
Speaker 3: Me the other day, all ideas is all thoughts ain't ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, right, that's very true. That's hard. You gotta do that im possible for Yeah, that's a A.
Speaker 5: Good run is better than a bad stand, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So are we rolling? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's like but at this point, you know, even with this tour, like with the people were working with Blake and and did he like Blake?
Speaker 2: Then up we currently he's not in the studio, Okay, trying to I thought, I didn't know. I'm not gonna disrespe sure, No, listen, what.
Speaker 3: Your name name, Sean, It ain't Sean John, what's the same. I told him he got to change it up. He can't be this. He gotta be shown he had a l or something got to be Did.
Speaker 2: Is he that's anonymous with man Is Diddy or Sean did he? Damn?
Speaker 5: You're number by products and all that.
Speaker 2: You good?
Speaker 5: But Rex preserved, you know, made them a thousand infant Blake, you know they've been around us, like you know, for years literally like you know what I mean. We was doing shows for fifteen hundred and twenty five hundred dollars with Blake.
Speaker 2: And now we doing the arena.
Speaker 5: So just being able to build those relationships that you know, a quality relationships the last and you know, you treat people the right way and you do good business, and you know you gotta do good business. That nigga sued me. Did he blake too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why it was? I didn't know that it was. This is what happened. He had another This is it. He had another partner and they split and I didn't know they split. And this part that didn't tell me that they split.
Speaker 3: So he sent the paperwork and made it look like they were still together. So when I said to do the ship with his partner. He was like, bro, what the fuck is you doing? I don't funk with him. I'm like, nobody told me. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: This other thing. And then he serves you the paper he sent the ship to.
Speaker 5: The Look, I got the certified letter the big ship, you know, the ship to come into big ship.
Speaker 2: He was like, what we're gonna do? Like, man, you're gonna suit me. I was like, man, this lossuit. Listen. Let's just do these shows on the phone and I do the other half with you. I do these. I never fuck with him again. We ain't. I don't know. I was supposed to tell you.
Speaker 5: For we all go through that. We just was going through with this one. This is nigga. Man, what the fuck you people?
Speaker 2: Man? I'm like, hey, Blake Man, love you. I feel like I made but you know, he was my first about it is.
Speaker 5: You can always call them and talk to him directly. He'll tell you exactly what he did. That's the good part. A lot of people you don't have that relationship. You can't call me put something in the metal man, what.
Speaker 2: Was that ship? What you said? Man? Talk to my lawyer bok me.
Speaker 5: In nah, I mean not right now, but I'm gonna tell you why. So it's like, all right, Blake, you know what I'm saying. So you know, you gotta appreciate that though, Man, be cause you know, we didn't we didn't been doing this for a long time, and I think that, you know, as long as we didn't been in the game. Now it's easy to you know, have those relationships where people look at you and be like, man, fuck damn.
Speaker 2: That was a great.
Speaker 3: Lesson in business, though, where you gotta get let me let me just say, because you guys did something that was because you've been in this space for so long and you've grown the following.
Speaker 2: We watched it on YouTube, we watched it on Instagram.
Speaker 1: But then y'all decided, you know what, YouTube may not be the way for us anymore and create Channel eighty five. Talk about the transition into that because even at the peak, right we got YouTube and Google, as you know, billions of streams or billions of views every month, and y'all said, now we're gonna do our own thing. What was the thought processing going to that? How's that been going? It was quite simple, you know that, you know the YouTube game.
Speaker 5: But one minute, yeah, fucking pay you all the money you're supposed to get.
Speaker 2: Then the next month I'll be like, you ain't really do it.
Speaker 3: I ain't never got the same amount of money from YouTube from month to money.
Speaker 2: And they control see your video exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And there's no way for you to really know what your reach is until you can centralize your crowd in the space where you can determine how many people are coming in and out and utilizing the space. And that's what Channel eighty five does. It allows us to really be able to see how many people are willing to, you know, go behind the paywall, because that's dangerous when you've been giving it a way for free for so long. That was a big risk because we was giving this content away for free for years or every week two three hours of free comedy, you know what I'm saying, and then the podcast and then all of this. So when you take that and put it behind the paywall, it was an adjustment period for a lot of people because they like, man, it's hard to give money to something you've been getting for free. That's what anything you've been getting there for free, and all of a sudden, you It's like I tell people all the time, if tomorrow. We woke up and Instagram costs twelve dollars a month and nobody gonna be on that because nobody wants to pay for something that they had access to for free. So it was really us just saying, you know what, I believe in our consumer, when a lot of people didn't. You know, they look at our consumer and think, you know, all those are the people you can overlook. Those are the people that aren't going to be you know that, those are people that are throw away, people that ain't gonna pay for nothing. So we believe differently. We believe that our people will come to where we were, and you know, and they will and they will that.
Speaker 1: Well, just a quick follow up because I'm wondering, now, when you have the behind the wall right the peoplell are you using those analytics to now look at how we're going out on tours?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because if I know I got an audience here and I didn't know, probably now we know we can do a show.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think that individually that's probably a better analytic for us because we go all of these places as individually and as a unit. Like There've literally been times where I'll have a show, then the next week Close will be there. Then two weeks later Fly be there, and then another two weeks we there together, and all of the people that are there are telling us that they're coming to each other, so that you can't that's real life, that's in the field analytics that you're getting for people who are paying physical dollars to come see you three times within a month.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, You can't.
Speaker 5: You know, that's something you can't really dictate unless you see it. There's nobody would believe that's possible if you say that, you know what I mean, Like, nobody's coming to see the same niggas three times.
Speaker 2: But for us, we've seen it.
Speaker 5: We've literally seen it from going to these different comedy clubs and cities and then coming back and doing it again in an arena or in a theater, and then you know, it's like those really really let us see that people are supporting.
Speaker 2: What we're doing. You know, we're giving and they mad if they missed one of them shows. You know what I'm saying. They don't want to break up the set. So how was it? Let's talk about this.
Speaker 4: So the streaming service, right, what was the process of actually getting people to buy into pain and then like, what's what's your model as far as to make it. It's because you're still on YouTube also, yeah, so like you know, we've seen a lot Joe bidden the Patreon, Like, so what's y'all model? Like, you'll have certain episodes that only go on streaming service.
Speaker 2: It's like how do you how do you do that?
Speaker 3: Both, we got a lot of exclusive content that it ain't gonna be nowhere else.
Speaker 5: It's only for the streamer, the live shows being one of the specific.
Speaker 2: All right, so all your live shows are on stream.
Speaker 5: Now and that's the bread and butter as far as like the thing that you know people gravitated towards initially. So we took the live show and said, you know, we can't get yeat. We gave this away for free for five and a half years. Now you just pay, you know, for a year subscription and you get to see them all all immediately as much as you want. And then people still taking them on YouTube anyway. But you know what I mean, they got.
Speaker 2: Your subscription of the app. Is its cheaper than a year than a ticket?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cheaper than the cheek cheapest ticket you can get it's like ten dollars a month.
Speaker 5: If that it's actually like eight fifty eighty five eighty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then what so how'd you get people to buy in to move over to actually promotion?
Speaker 3: Just promote, keep letting them, lets people let them see the progression we get. You know, we try to keep updated equipment and and HD cameras and better audio.
Speaker 2: It's just keep climbing.
Speaker 5: Any push did you get, Yeah, of course, but you got to be consistent to be able to push past that. You know, it's no different I look at that, no different than the It's like the comments on videos that you put up. You know, if you ever go in to read nose and fucking confidence up, if there's too many good ones, you have a go on to he knows, and you know that that's pretty much the same push. You're gonna have people who are gonna be like, ah, man, people come up to us.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 5: We're all approachable, Like people see us out when we go to these cities, like we are known to be out in the mall or at the soul food spot or you know, just you might catch me walking up and down the street you know what I'm saying. And people will come up and let you know, hey man, what's up with the man? Why y'all, I ain't putting this show on YouTube no more? And then you got to explain to him like, hey man, this is the reason why the motherfucker. I've literally seen people download the app in front of me because they got an explanation directly from me as to why they should be on the app, Like you know what I mean. If you fuck with us and you support us in it's eighty five dollars, you're about to get us the footlocker. We both in footlock are about to give our money to the foot locker.
Speaker 2: You don't know that, nigga, you're talking to me.
Speaker 5: So it's a director consumer just making them know that there's no different than what they're getting on YouTube. It's just actually more personable than what they actually getting to making them understand you more.
Speaker 1: It's a live show that goes on y five all three of you, or do you guys put like your individual sets?
Speaker 2: Maybe that Chuck, we haven't done that in a while.
Speaker 3: We used to go out and do a set and do a show like all of us would do a set and we'll be like, man, we'll do We're gonna do. We just gonna go out of here them with a little five team, then we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Then everybody ended up doing.
Speaker 3: Thirty Yeah, everybody. Then we end up coming on stage and doing another hour.
Speaker 5: And you know what I mean, And it made more sense to just do it together, you know what I'm saying. And once we started doing it together, we saw that it was the same thing. We just and we able to do it off of each other, you know what I mean, and bounce off of each other. Pause with the jokes, you know what I mean. I can see that with this nigga looking at me like you waiting to say your work play is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's on fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you know what I mean. But yeah, we're all different. Like I just had a special come out on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's special? Man?
Speaker 5: You know Los did one with the Laugh Out Loud a couple of years back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we always nobody clapped for that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like we always doing stuff, you know, that's that's you know, individual, But this is this is something different. This is you know, this is ordained, like you've never seen this before.
Speaker 2: Like that's and then at this point I feel like we earned it too.
Speaker 3: We really because we put out between the three of us, we put out so many hours of comedy and when once you add up the time, bruh, if we if you go back and you look at some of the older live shows, bruh, where you know, we see like Chico go out and he in the pocket and he'll do a thirty five or but it seemed like when you ask him, it's like, bro, it didn't felt like ten because the energy was just crazy when you said three things and they just keep making you talk about these things. And then DC go out, then he find that pocket and he do another thirty, and then I come out and I do a twenty five or third. It's been shows where they literally had to just walk out of it be like bro, hey, come on.
Speaker 2: You know you've been out here for like forty minutes, Come on.
Speaker 5: Bro with the mics and and knowing even back, I think that was that's crazy you say that, Loa. Now that I think about it, I think that was the inception of us knowing, the getting that that chemistry of being together because we me and Fly would be staying because he would always go last, and me and Fly would be standing there and kind of just waiting on the right moment to walk on stage.
Speaker 2: And we'll always find that he'd.
Speaker 5: Say something and then we'll just come right on stage. And so that's why how we was learning. We literally were learning as we go in front of people. Most people don't don't do that, you know what I mean. They learned and away from the crowd and then bring you the finished product. We let them see us build the product from the from the beginning to them.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about this touring. So you got Diddy, Yeah, call them brother man. You got your brother Blake and the brother Man. That's the name, that's the Blake and the brother Man.
Speaker 2: They run your torn they run your urm. Is that correct? Or? Well did this this specific run? Yeah? You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And but we've been working with him with Blake for literally years, like Blake does the we didn't one.
Speaker 2: That's why I was so shocked when the nigga sued me. You can't thank you personal man.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep bringing it up too many conversations. Now.
Speaker 3: One thing about Blake Dough is like that come about how that relationship come about, Bro, it's nigga man.
Speaker 2: He do good business.
Speaker 3: Great maning you, I mean, but I'm saying, besides suing me, he do good business, nothing personal.
Speaker 2: I was just business. Yeah. And another he ain't never he ain't never missed the.
Speaker 5: Money up ever ever, Always get whether it was fifteen hundred or whatever.
Speaker 2: The he whatever he paying, he gonna have it. And he asked you.
Speaker 5: If you want it in cash. I don't know how they do that, but it's always legal.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, do good business always he'll sue a motherfucker. You need that type of go get it. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's always. And then the thing is, man, you know he.
Speaker 5: Had conversations with you, he'll let you know when you know we didn't have conversations.
Speaker 2: He'll let you know when she ain't right.
Speaker 5: And when it is, he ain't keeping he ain't making it seem like it's all good if it's not, and making it seem like it's all bad if nothing.
Speaker 3: Like his integrity is there. Bro, it ain't just about a money play like Chicko said. Bro, when it's there, it is there. When it ain't here, call and say, bro, it ain't there. But I still want I still fuck with you. But if you still fuck with me, we can make it up somewhere else. Yeah, but if you're fucking with me, I'm fucking with you. But if you don't want to fuck with it, I completely understand.
Speaker 4: How important is that because we do events right, so we understand putting together event from a marketing standpoint. We understand every aspect because we've done every aspect.
Speaker 2: Y'all do a whole festival.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you niggas be having niggas come in and talk from Budapest. We got the richest man in Budapest coming to talk about how he made money off grains, makes a billion dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Yah, y'all got some crazy access.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, y'all all of y'all man, And then it to see how much because when y'all first started coming to do the show the podcast, it was like y'all was really just getting off the ground. Now y'all got Budapest connect.
Speaker 1: B Yeah, now you on so far as this is true educational so fars exactly.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Like how important is that to have the right team in place when going on tour? And like, how how much flifting do you guys? Have to do it for I know, you got to promote it, like but like talk about that because people don't know how.
Speaker 2: Difficult it is to put together these events.
Speaker 5: It is because you you gotta keep in mind, somebody gonna have to be like responsible.
Speaker 3: It ain't just fun. Somebody gotta do the shit, don't nobody want to do. Somebody got to be the person to get up at three thirty am and make sure all the cameras is there, and somebody got to make sure that the bills are paid, and somebody got to make sure that the next city is you know what I mean booked out and everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know about getting Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like being responsible for thirty five forty grown people who haven't too much fun. That's the hard part. That's how you're traveling with forty people. Yeah, you look up and then it's like, yeah it be a little circle. Was like five six people when you started. Then you look up and you've been in there, like it's a hundred people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like yeah, this is my apprentice right here, Like come from like you got an apprentice.
Speaker 2: It's like yeah, that's my understand right here, I understand. What what's up? Bro? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm teaching them out, teaching them the ropes you hold. Yeah, I'm teaching them how to hold the rope better. You know what I'm saying. So you but that's the type of environment that we had. We want to see prosperity.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It ain't no feel good, ain't no you know where as they say, big guys and little you.
Speaker 2: What's the hardest part about being on the road. The hardest part getting to the next Yeah, travel the track. The busterfly usually fly to make sure we get there. I drive.
Speaker 3: I'm you know, he'll get off stage and drive, drive, you know, anything less than six hours. He dragged what he will do his shet so I get off. But me and him started that a long time, a long time ago. We would do the shows and because we would drive to the shows, the show your own car. Yeah, he do the show and drive home. He was like, loas, why you doing that? I'm like, bro, it's different when you wake up at home. Yeah, you ain't gotta spend all day driving. It's just like you went to work at the house and woke up with the money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, so they would always leave We'll be on tour Blake and be like, man, I don't never see we could caught me at the at the at the we stay ad a lot of the same hotels that Nigga be checking in, Like, yeah, caught your ass.
Speaker 2: Nigga caught you.
Speaker 5: You know, I seen you on I'm like, yeah, man, I just drove down Slept eleven at two o'clock in the morning. But you know that's the hardest part is just figuring out your routine and making sure that it's in pocket with the routine of the routing. Yeah, that's why I say, of everything, just the logistics from it from the day, like trying to make it, trying to make a weekend out of it, right, Like you're picking the cities and trying to figure out the routes that would make sense.
Speaker 1: The other part is that y'all been doing it for so long. Y'all been to the cities. When you talk to the venues, right, are you negotiating different terms every time because you ten years ago, y'all not the eighty five South that y'all nowhere. You know how venues are.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it be sometimes they call us and be like, what you got available?
Speaker 2: When can you come to this show?
Speaker 3: And then you hit some of the cities, you know, the LA's and the stuff like that, and you go and.
Speaker 2: They got a whole new theater.
Speaker 3: Then they got a whole new set of rules, they got a whole new set of securities and deposits that they want and different insurances and stuff like like that's the part done.
Speaker 5: And then you get there and you just want to see it, you know what I mean, Like you get to the venue with all them deposits and all that, like y'all ain't checking up under the car, Like y'all ain't got the dog with a dog got you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Just letting everybody through, everybody through. You ain't running the dog up under the car. I ain't got that, you know.
Speaker 5: So those type of things, uh, you know, the learning process throughout because we started in comedy clubs like we would. We started out doing it in comedy clubs. Then we went to theater.
Speaker 3: That's basically, like to put it in the perspective, the comedy club is like a bowling alley, and then you go to the theater, the biggest one in or the arena in your city. That's the it's two different worlds. The club will let anybody in here.
Speaker 2: This security guard ain't even share.
Speaker 3: But then we got we go downtown to you know, uh sades bins or whatever. We got to make sure we got security that actually move and walk in.
Speaker 2: They might have to get active, you know that.
Speaker 4: Now it's a different and it's different ticket master at the larger venues comedy club.
Speaker 2: You just selling tickets here, they printing them.
Speaker 1: Joints out they eat the ticket did y'all? And we're spoken to people who've done events. Sometimes they work in the deals where it's like we're getting a piece of concess. We might get a piece of the bar. We might if you're lucky. Sometimes they like, hey, we get a piece of parking.
Speaker 3: But think of how many people don't even know to ask for that.
Speaker 1: That's why we're about to educate them, right, Like is that part of the process too.
Speaker 3: That nigga Blake wanted to say something? I see he set up on that and like, no, niggahitn't strip. Motherfucker's the hardest niggas to deal.
Speaker 2: Most people know.
Speaker 5: That they're gonna sell mercht at the event. Yeah, See they ain't giving you, They ain't giving you none of that. See another part about that. A lot of people don't know some of these venues. They you have to pay to do that, You have to pay to do that. They want a percentage of.
Speaker 2: That, even merch sometimes they take yes.
Speaker 5: And that's the that's the that's the structure of most comedy club is. They really don't care about the ticket. It's that two drink minimum they trying to make so they have.
Speaker 2: Paper the room.
Speaker 5: They give away the ticket just so they can get you in there buying the case of DIA and the limit drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So that's that's a whole other part of the game. But it's very few people who get to monopolize that part. Like you got to be. You know, a lot of comedians don't get yeah, you know, they don't.
Speaker 2: Even get John or one of them, you know what I mean. They don't make they don't get to that part.
Speaker 3: They take the flat rate just so they don't have to, just so they can say, hey, this is gonna be You're gonna guarantee to make this because they don't want to take the risk of having to promoted and then if it don't.
Speaker 2: Sell, now you don't get no bread.
Speaker 3: But we all collectively at the same time of our career start like we made the decision to say, hey, we're going here anyway.
Speaker 2: Why not take a chance, Why not take this chance? All right?
Speaker 3: Bet cool, Well, now it's working. Let's put this up for some security and some safety. Then we're gonna put this and then we'll put this over here, and then we'll flip this, and then we'll go independent. And then that's when it started making sense. We just had to keep taking them chances. How do y'all figure out what city?
Speaker 4: Because you go to a lot of city that people might not hit y'all, y'all like in the deep South, like Columbus, Ohio, like y'all go, y'all go to major markets, and y'all go to small markets too, Like how do you determine.
Speaker 3: Because we've been there and he went to college in a small market, and we know that. We know that when when you're in a small market and you picked the right weekend, this is the event.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing, that's the only thing that's happened.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody else coming in and plus us having like love from them little pockets of you know, the small town, we know that it ain't a lot of people who gonna even think to go over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And these people they want to be seen too. They want you to come to they see it and turn up.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: Man, I've seen Chico Bean at the Walmart right there, Bro, the one my sister work at in there by some T shirt. Bro, cool nigga, I'm talking. I took a picture with my kids and everything.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's sell tickets, anything you can promote. Imagine what city surprised y'all the most. Man, that's that's kind of you know, for me.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't necessarily be the city.
Speaker 3: It'll probably be like where we at or how far somebody came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like it's people who who are fly from Miami to go to the Cleveland show.
Speaker 2: He was like, why would you come to Cleveland now just in the Miami miss the show? Yeah? I know.
Speaker 5: One that surprised me, or the ones that surprised me are the ones that we go to that you don't think that it's going to be, not the demographic that is, like Minneapolis. The first time we did that, I was like, Yo, look at all these niggas. It ain't never It's never the city that surprised me. It's always the people who show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's just it's like people I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: Like, it's we got a lot of people that with us that we don't even be knowing, bro. Like, like one that stands out to me, remember when Paul George came to the show with his family and they just kicked it backstage.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh we done have had a lot of that happening. And then it's like you you see people that you think it shocked you, like, y'all know who we are?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, we watching my daughter in it.
Speaker 5: And it's just like people who look nothing like you, who you know, you have nothing in common with other than what you're doing. And that's the part that is like the most shocking is when you see the reach that you have when you're not even you know, targeting certain demographics. We're just doing what we're doing. But you never know the reach that you have until you in them in them live shows and you see people and you like, I'm talking about rolls and rolls of people and you're like, bro, what are y'all doing here? We fucking love you, bro.
Speaker 3: We had Sugar Free come out and perform and like I don't know if he knew exactly.
Speaker 2: Like the magnitude of the show.
Speaker 3: Where were we had KT at the form so he backstage right, he hear all the chaos, but he don't know that this whole joint sold out.
Speaker 2: So we were.
Speaker 5: Like before we go on, we're going over the joint, like, yeah, I do this song and then I probably do the hook on this one.
Speaker 2: Then I just man just do end up performing like four five.
Speaker 5: When we've seeing the moment he looked, he was like all that motherfuckers was going crazy.
Speaker 2: He was like, we're gonna share this.
Speaker 5: That nigga took his button off, about to give my shut it's about to go down type of moment. Be those moments like even like in Chicago, you know, that's what you know, the blaking them from Chicago, but going to Chicago and being able to rap with Twister in Chicago, like.
Speaker 2: But it ain't just twists.
Speaker 3: It's twisters in there, shunners in there, do it, dance in there, crucial conflicts, chance the rapper.
Speaker 5: The whole is just to be able to see that that connect that you have with the people who are from there.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing that.
Speaker 5: I love about what we've been able to do is the connection that we have with these people. Like I just went to the Essence Festival for the first time. I had never been, and you know, I was supposed to get credentials and all that, but the shit fell through. So I was just like, fucking, I'm just gonna see what my face card get me. And literally, man, we was everywhere because the people who were working the venues and the people who were working the event, Hey man, you came and performed in my college when I was in college, and hey, she goes, remember y'all came through it.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all took pictures with.
Speaker 5: Everybody, and y'all was you know, So those relationships, that's what I That's what prize for me.
Speaker 2: The biggest pride is how we've treated people.
Speaker 5: Along the way and they remember that and they be excited to see us, you know, and they know.
Speaker 3: We're not faking it, bro, because we get so we get love in places we ain't even supposed to get love, man, Bro, Like when you get up and you got the four am flight and then you dropping the rental calls and then.
Speaker 2: Everybody who worked there come out and be like what chi kawai, bro, or get a picture with it every time.
Speaker 3: What do you see the nigga on the grill at the airport McDonald He's like, oh, brother, come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without question, you ring your car from him? Yeah, they don't get that ship. I got you. I got you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Or tell me like there's never a time when we hey man, yeah, just seen your boy. Yeah he just left. Man, he got a Nissan. Man, he got a Nissan's big truck, the Armada. Yeah, he wasn't supposed to get it out. And the manager when the manager of enterprise come out and say.
Speaker 2: Look, when you come to Dallas, call me. Don't I got you? Bro? You know what They're gonna put you in great? Yeah, Like that's that's right.
Speaker 5: It's say it's say, come on, Excel, you got the same d but my car is there called.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: Me, he bro, put my number in you whatever you need. And they, you know, when you go to like waffle House or something and they.
Speaker 2: Like, can't let you pay for this, bro, can't let you pay for it? Bro? Man, Bro, I fuck with you too hard. Bro.
Speaker 5: When I'm in hell on the grill, you know what I'm saying, I'm listening to y'all, bro, don't fucking on me. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm telling you, we're not lying on you end up standing in the mall holding hands with a nigga like.
Speaker 3: This, Bro, My sister got pregnant. Bro, she listened to eighty five sounds, so he had the baby. The baby ended up being twined. My nephew your real name and name my nephew. His name the Anthony. She named the Angelo Indiana because her baby daddy, the angelou Anthy because the U DC.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, y'all two together. You know what I'm saying, the Anthony. They get a flipper now real ship, Bro, I'm gonna come fuck with you tonight. My good getting up? Held Una, run downstairs, get some shoes. I got my outfit already. What's how you going on? Oh man? We you know? And what God say that that nigga crazy? For real? Late? What DC really like that? And that what crazy? Hey? They can't forward you on the app? You know what? What are you crazy? Helping them? Bringing my ship? I'm like, what time? What kind of what kind of holo? Hold up? Bro? Hold on, yeah, You're not gonna believe it.
Speaker 5: Hey, maybe with your boy, your boy, Yeah yeah, yeah, I got you right.
Speaker 3: Man, all right brod hold on.
Speaker 2: There you go, you hey nigga. Alright, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you that that's something funny for and you have to do this ship thirty times, bro, that's.
Speaker 2: What he's a easy. I'm talking about the man. Fact.
Speaker 5: I'm talking me and this man and this man hadn't been in the man. We did messing places and had some stuff happened. Man, we had a we. We was we in l a man. We had some niggas run from the one side of the mall.
Speaker 2: Third floor, were looking at the niggas bro full speed. By the time he got to us, he couldn't even speak.
Speaker 5: He was man.
Speaker 3: Past old niggah san Antonio. Yeah, we and this the white hens in there for real. These young niggas ain't got no direction in San Antonio. They literally just sprint through the mall, fucking with the people at the mall, bro full speed, running, knocking ship over, laughing, run right past us, right, what the fun It's the strangest, But we've seen the nigga outside running, so they from outside just running around fucking with ship.
Speaker 2: The young niggas ran right up on swear to his here, y'all chick go call the mill told you.
Speaker 5: Boy, Yeah, man, that's when like when you had those type of experiences and you know, being accessible and enough to be able to have those type of experiences because you know, like I said, going to the Essence Festival gave me a good gauge of how people react to you know, the general you know what I mean, the general public. You see, I saw so many people doing what I guess is normal for celebrity to do, you know what I mean, no pictures, you know, four five people in front of them blocking them off, don't come and you can't get close to them. And you know, like I said, I would assume that that's protocol. But that's so different than what we've done because we on the way up, we had interactions with these people. So now when we go back, who will we be not to stop back past the old food? They know us in there, They got pictures of us hanging up in there. So it's just like the way that our journey has went, like we've always been in touch with the people to where they feel like they know rooms and the.
Speaker 3: Room trying to get backstage to hand off a plate. Now you got oh you went from you had the food truck. I ain't got the brick and mortar.
Speaker 2: Bro's And they do know you.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, Like ten years even for us, it's like people feel like they know us because they do know us. They watched us in the dining room table, like I watched y'all when y'all had the wooden table that y'all was when you started the show. So they've grown with y'all and that's the beauty of it.
Speaker 5: How does it feel for y'all though, like being as though y'all coming up on what year of investmentest? Now this is year five, year five of the Best Fast and it's bigger every year, you know what I mean? Like, how does it feel for y'all to be able to put on a something that before y'all that really didn't be seeing the our community.
Speaker 3: Y'all be getting this having them same moments too, bro, Where it is like when you see people that you fucking with fuck with you Yeah.
Speaker 4: Definitely, yeah, like the people who you grew up. And it's so two different questions. But to answer your question first, like you can you be even trying to be tough.
Speaker 5: But I can see, bro, he don't even him like that.
Speaker 2: He looked at that like, yeah, I got a moment. What now?
Speaker 1: So like, No, it was a moment where like, we're sitting down with a with a hero of ours. I would saying like, Nas is like the guy for us, and I told him to his face. I wanted to be like when I was eleven years old, I had that read this listen to him. I wanted to be you. It was like a moment to me to tell him everything for forty two years of my life that I wanted to say.
Speaker 2: We had the opportunity to do it.
Speaker 1: And when it was over, I was like, when people ask me what's the greatest hip hop.
Speaker 2: Moment, it's gonna be this.
Speaker 1: I actually got to tell one of my heroes exactly everything that was on my month for however long I knew him, Yeah, And the fact that he was receptive to it.
Speaker 2: And the next time I saw him he said my name. I was like, Yo, that's crazy. Now that's not my name.
Speaker 1: When I walked in, I was talking to the producer, he was like, yo, if I met now, I would cry in front of him.
Speaker 5: I said, that's how much you means to it. That's a great experience. Man, we had that experience. Now it's fucked up man.
Speaker 2: My man, could you know markets No, I swear to god, man, I'm not bullshitting man. That happened.
Speaker 5: Man, when we met Diddy, Man, that nigga came out the office. In my line, they came out the office, walked straight up to me and was like, Chico, Man, what's up man?
Speaker 2: You look good. You've been working out. Man, that's what it is. And I was like, oh, ship, this nigga know.
Speaker 5: Me now, wow, crazy, wow, fucked up man. The rest of it was dope. It's dope. It's dope. Man, had a good time.
Speaker 4: But in fst fast answer that question, I mean, it's just dope to just have the idea and y'all, y'all could appreciate this right, like you have an idea in your head and then to actually see it come to fruition, and then to see it even bigger than what you even envisioned it. Like, you know, it's a very humbling experience. But it's it's almost like it's hard to really even explain, like you know what I mean, Like I even like you go to like Dallas, Like when I go to like I've seen like the stadium and I'm like, damn for somebody to think about that, like jerk Joe, that's in his head right and then to actually.
Speaker 2: Have it there and it's like, yeah, that's just dope.
Speaker 4: So for us, it's like everything that we've been doing is really like you said, there's really no blueprint before us, because it's not like we was following somebody else.
Speaker 2: So whether it's invest fst or.
Speaker 4: Going to Ghana or doing a tour or doing like different like stuff that we're doing is just like everything is just like actual history that's happening.
Speaker 2: Has that been a favorite part for y'all along the way thus far?
Speaker 4: So many, bro so many. Like for me, it's traveling. I love to travel. So you said, I just came back from China. We was in Ghana, we was in Kenya, we was We've been all over Nigeria, London, Toronto, so to be in different and us we talk about financial literacy and business, so it's like you know what I mean, Like it's it's it's a whole new genre that at least our culture has appreciated. So for us, to like, how y'all we've experienced that same thing, but nobody would have ever thought that we'd be experiencing tell about stocks and crypto and real estate, like you know what I mean. Like so to see people have that same level of appreciation, like you said the security to God, like, Yo, in between joints, I'm watching your joint because you know, I just graduated.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get off the ground.
Speaker 4: You know, like I'd have had experiences where it'd be like real live street dudes at two o'clock in the morning come up like, yo, look at my portfolio. Ain't the right joint, like saying, so just just look at it, show me.
Speaker 3: That's what I said, every moment, just an I got money on there, Hey boy, something.
Speaker 2: If I can give you forty Like when you say what's the greatest moment?
Speaker 1: I think every time and counter like that happens because that's never happened before, where it's like, yo, you changed my life and you're like yo, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They're like no, no, no, you changed my life. Like I've never had this much money in my account. I didn't have to knowledge. I started the business. I did this. I went into real estate. I got these properties. I wouldn't have known that information if it wasn't for what y'all did. Yeah, So every time you hear it's just like more the affirments. Is it?
Speaker 2: Best? Like as a.
Speaker 3: Comedian when people come up to you and they say, in mycology, real quick, hey, broy, you what comedians when we around and we riffing and we're just talking about whatever, We're not having no concept of what we're seeing.
Speaker 2: We just were in the moment and we vibing.
Speaker 3: Right when people pull you to the side and say, Man, the clip that I seen y'all do, Man.
Speaker 2: Brett happened. Bro, I hadn't laughed in eight months. Bro, My suits got killed, My brother got killed me. No, that's real. That's the only thing I took my mind watch, Bro, you know what I'm saying, that skate I scaped from reality.
Speaker 5: I have to tell us that all the time, all the time, like I was in such a dark place. I was in the hospital. I had just went through this, that and the third and the only thing I can watch with y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all took me out of depression.
Speaker 5: Y'all raised me for like before y'all and I couldn't, you know, I thought it was over with. I didn't have any inspiration to, you know, do anything until I got put on the y'all, and I just watched it every day, and it just took my mind off of whatever it was that was going on.
Speaker 2: When you get to be a part of somebody therapy, Bro.
Speaker 1: That's really you said that people grew up on you. And that's the thing about that, Like I wonder do y'all look at that perspective. Whereas we grew up, we watched a Living Color, we watched Martin, we watched Press, we watched all these shows.
Speaker 2: And now in Reacco though, they're watching your circle, all our heroes.
Speaker 3: When when Chico called me and he on the road with Martin, and the first thing you say when they seem me one of the funniest niggas in the world, crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro, you can't tell me shit after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm talking about I don't have to say, bro, when you get with Martin.
Speaker 2: Nah, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do that regardless, and because I want, you know what I mean, that confirmation to be able to know, like, bro, like this is what we that's the best part for us.
Speaker 2: Like even better than the money sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like to be able to be amongst your heroes and they know who you are, Like it's like not only know who you are, can quote what you said and man, and they like what you do?
Speaker 2: What the what am I? You know what I'm saying, It's the best.
Speaker 5: It's the best feeling in the world because you you don't account for that, especially coming from our generation.
Speaker 2: Like celebrity was the world the way it does not what it is now.
Speaker 5: Like now celebrity and fame is it's so easily accessible. You can just pull up your phone and go talk directly to whoever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And when we were coming up, you had to write a letter, you had to you know what I mean, was just so far away. Celebrity was inside that that box. And now to be able to come in contact with these people for me, and we talk about it all the time, Like it still feels like you that young nigga, like you said, like when you call.
Speaker 3: You and be like, hey, man, what you think it is right to be like a.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: It's just it's one of those things where you and then in full circle, like he said, to get to a point where now you had people coming up to us like I've been watching you since I was in the fourth grade, so crazy, Like damn, you know what I'm saying, Like you you don't even realize that you've been doing it that long.
Speaker 4: Hard, it's hard that it's hard to realize your impact when you still and when.
Speaker 5: You're still doing thing, you know what I'm saying. So it is it pressure on y'all? Like being as though you know, we comedians, So people come up to us and tell the joke be funny, Like is it pressure when they come up, Hey man, I'm about to lose my house. That's a because it's I supposed to do. Nigga, you want me to buy some more crypto? God, what I'm saying, like, no, that's a good that's come up to you with problems Like yeah, like what.
Speaker 2: No, that's a good dude. You know it's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's that's crazy because I literally just had that situation Like I was out with my son a few few days ago and it's like ten o'clock at night, I'm outside on the street and somebody came to me, like not that same as that, but it's like, yo, bro, like you know, I'm in between two jobs right now, Like you know, I'm kind of down on my luck, like what can I do? And it's it's like it's pressure, like you know what I'm saying, because I don't have a magic answer that could just change your situation overnight.
Speaker 2: But I don't want me at the bang at ten in the morning, bring two forms.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give you like a fluff answer, easey. I don't want to disappoint you because I know what I'm saying, so I didn't really think about it and try to really craft or resplotted I thought would be helpful. But now that does happen for sure, because it's like people that happens a lot, even in the DMS, Like yo, brow, what can I do?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, Like that's kind of like at least they just flat out asked me for money.
Speaker 3: I told you, this stranger, this straight this lady hit me and told me for me for sure, that's good. I needed to help her buy a van so she could travel around the United States and do holistic medicine.
Speaker 1: Strangers are asking for money. People that know what's like in personal or DM both to the d M. People with the d M is that's a little bit more like you could just say anything to DM. You got to be bold to ask a stranger for money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty wild. You know, you don't have to be bold. You have to have a d M. That's all.
Speaker 3: You need to look at my life and be like, what did I do that made them think I had some money? Because y'all know I'm so anti that fact money.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about streams, BRUI.
Speaker 3: I don't have nothing around a guy myself, shure I am.
Speaker 2: I seek meiga accommodation. I'm prince of king.
Speaker 3: Don't don't make my ship look to a good twhen bad because I got to still be believable.
Speaker 2: Yeah you Gotsonah don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just going through that and this. People can help me pay my rent.
Speaker 3: I got three kids, but then I'll be like, what you're gonna do next month?
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get involved in this country because then you're gonna be needing help all the time.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you help, you ain't really helping. You know, hurt, people got hurt some people gonna.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's harsh as it sound. Somebody got to get put out to know how.
Speaker 2: Serious shi it is. You need that experience so you can build them on. Iuse you want me to read it out loud.
Speaker 5: Read it out loud because they might be watching and then they know that I read that ship, So.
Speaker 2: Just read they be a pest's crazy damn And you left it on right, I didn't. No, No, that's no.
Speaker 5: You can't even reply because you like you said, what are you going to do if you set up and said okay, yeah, stranger, like I'm going through this for you, and then what you know what I mean, like, there's no consideration for the people that you are required to do these things for all of those people. Me and this niggas have conversations all the time. We were talking about just how much I asked them. One time, I said, man, how much you think you have if you never gave nothing, all of it, all of it?
Speaker 2: Oh I have all of it, all of it all?
Speaker 4: Do you do you set like a Okay, this is this is how much I'm gonna like for me personally, It's like I know if somebody ask me for money, right that I know I have a max amount depending on who it is that I'll be willing to give.
Speaker 3: And then that nice person after that night, I got a max amount too, And I know if we exceed this, if I if I go here or above, I know I'm gonna cut you off, right, I'm not gonna do right, I'm I'm not even gonna ask.
Speaker 2: I just know this is how much it's gonna call my friends. Didn't never have to do hypothetically right this hype.
Speaker 4: Somebody just say yo, I need five thousand right me and that personal relationship might not be a five thousand level. I'll be like, I'll give them five hundred dollars because I do know you. But that's it.
Speaker 2: I can't help you anymore.
Speaker 4: And now I'm not expecting you to pay me back, so you can't really ask me for money again.
Speaker 5: I don't give anything that I need back. I mean, that's always been my mentality.
Speaker 2: There's no borrowing money. No, it's no borrowing money.
Speaker 5: And I've been has been somebody who's been getting my own money for so long in my life. Like I've always been somebody who you know, had at least a dollar, you know what I mean. So somebody gonna ask you for a dollar, and you learn that wanting that dollar back is the worst thing you can do for relationships because it's when I need it. It's you know what I mean, man, it's the most humble man. I just man, thank you, But when you need it back, it's like you need a dollar.
Speaker 3: My rule is I can't. I can't give you more than I could ask you for. Oh then that's rough.
Speaker 4: You can't give more than you can ask. But somebody, if somebody ask you for money, don't it.
Speaker 2: Don't got money.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is like if you did, if you were in the position, you was normal, like something that's going to be in a position. What I'm saying, if you was normal, it was just you working in this friday, you got your chick.
Speaker 2: Like, I can't let you ask me for more than I could ask you for. See, I just look at it. I just had to. We're all blessed to being a fortunate position. Where said I'm fucked up, Yeah, I'm fucked up every time. I'm not. I'm not claiming every time.
Speaker 3: I mean up to say I got some clothes, I got some jewelry, But all the rest is tied up in everything else tied up.
Speaker 2: I got your liquid nothing.
Speaker 5: I look at it like people just when you get to a position of like I said, it's doing the impossible for the ungrateful. People love to hold you to a standard they don't hold themselves to.
Speaker 2: Fact, it's just that's all it is.
Speaker 5: People will hold you to a standard that they don't hold themselves to because the standard that you're holding me to to want to do these things for you, if you held yourself to that standard, you wouldn't need me.
Speaker 2: To do it for you because you would be able to do it for yourself.
Speaker 5: That's why money's not the issue. Money's never the issue. That's why I'm to give it to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it depends on who it is.
Speaker 5: It's certain people that are grandfathered in like that you just got to it's your.
Speaker 2: People, your people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And it's just certain people that you know that because you're so close to them, or because they are these people to you, I can see that you really trying to figure it out and shit just ain't working out for you. So I'm not going to let you bump your head and I'm not gonna make you feel like I'm doing something for you in the process, because I don't need that to be an extra thing that you need to worry about and trying to figure it out. But everybody else it's like, come on, slam like stop. But even if I do help, I'm not doing it on your terms.
Speaker 3: On loads I need it by the thirteen. I ain't giving you that shit to like the fourteen just because just to.
Speaker 2: See it through on the fifteenth. I'm gonna give it to you on the twenty.
Speaker 4: First, you gotta exhaust all other options first.
Speaker 3: Don't never let me be your first call. Call everybody else first.
Speaker 2: Creative for you. Yeah, so I can, so I can be the hero.
Speaker 5: Like man, Lord, you came through with that, but that little four honey, I needed last po Nigga.
Speaker 2: You call me when you need that last pot.
Speaker 3: You know, even when I give it, I'm gonna act like I'm gonna ask so tight with man, like I'm fucked up, Like I'm gonna act like whatever you asked me for. Now we switching positions, like man.
Speaker 2: You terrible man.
Speaker 3: When when you all right, you do me a favorite like before I give it to him now, like call my phone. She see how I went through, right, So you see when you press this and you hit to call me, you can get in touch with me.
Speaker 2: You see that.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't act like that shit didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Once I hear you this, you know what.
Speaker 5: The more it's ironic party is me and this niggas having a conversation one night. It was like, of all this stuff that we've done and do for people, we ain't never ask each other for shit.
Speaker 2: That's the most that the like. And there's no.
Speaker 5: Doubt in my mind if if I ask him for something, it wouldn't be no question, and vice versas.
Speaker 2: But we ain't never asked each other. We've never asked for.
Speaker 5: Money each other for money, no money, no monetary nothing. And it's like, that's what that's where you find the SOULA said. At least I get to talk to another nigga who understand what I'm going through.
Speaker 2: That's all you get, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, you look at it, and I just always like to look at the bright side of the bullshit, Like I'm grateful at the fact that I can have these conversations with somebody who understands and ain't looking at you like, man, I don't want to hear about your questions everybody.
Speaker 2: But that's the beautiful part of question.
Speaker 1: You never asked them, but you if you the first person you would call possibly will be him.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, without question, because you know, you know that, you know, if it gets down to that, then that's gonna be the last thing a nigga worried about. Like you know what I'm saying, I'm in me being the type of I'm the shirt off my back type dude.
Speaker 2: So you ain't. That's my question.
Speaker 5: Everybody on this show, y'all talking a lot about responsibility and saving and earning interest and all that shit.
Speaker 3: What's the next thing you know for a fact you're gonna fox some money up on? Not no investment, not not.
Speaker 2: When you say not no assets, when you say fun money up like not an.
Speaker 3: Asset, that's what I mean, Not an ass The next thing you know, your next bad investment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your next liability? That's my show. Earn your liability?
Speaker 5: Yeah, mine is that's easy. You know people, you know what I mean, human beings, human beings.
Speaker 1: I think it's got to be that right, Like we we our minds are so fixated on not doing that that the only thing that we can't control is the people that are in our lives.
Speaker 3: But we know you got to spend some of this ship. Every every dollar you spend ain't gonna make you.
Speaker 2: So that's the fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you think differently about money, right, like we think I could say, like I think differently about money. We've done the you know, we've had the cause, we've had like some of the frivolous ship.
Speaker 2: We've done it already.
Speaker 1: So the next thing you're always thinking, like, how can we put money in position to make more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine is always to pitch over the fireplace because he ain't the biggest, the next liability.
Speaker 3: On the next labush, the next liability, the next A.
Speaker 4: Buying a home is it is a very tricky situation.
Speaker 2: We fucked in it up with that want story. That's about this.
Speaker 4: That's the fact. And I'm still and I'm still putting money into this. Yeah, he lives, it's a it's a fucking bottomless pit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never ending.
Speaker 4: It's never ending, and even when you get there, you gotta pay. I don't want people to kill me like that's irresponsible. I encourage home ownership.
Speaker 3: But when you gotta spend like eight thousand dollars for your toilet to USh, right, that's a bush.
Speaker 4: And then you got taxes, and you got the school tax. Then you got the fucking bro that the floor thron come bro we had.
Speaker 2: I had a fucking plumber cat coming to like. The toilet was fucked up.
Speaker 3: It was working before these motherfuckers came and.
Speaker 2: Dug up my whole yard.
Speaker 5: And Blake basically said, there's no way that toilet should have been flush the way it is.
Speaker 2: It ain't level. The motherfucker had ninety two degrees. But Blake was like, man, I'm not fitting the body ship and had to put it's the worst thing.
Speaker 4: At least if you got let's say a lot of people say, like a girlfriend, you can end a relationship like that, Right, that.
Speaker 2: Was a good mood. Boy, saved so much money.
Speaker 3: You and your relations switch the single switching back to me.
Speaker 2: Yet are your single? Oh?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: So you want to a single lady? Are you? Are you your hip? Are you? I'm about to get you up? You? You was you us?
Speaker 3: You was doing the whole love tour. I was I was in love with Okay, I love your dealership too. We have all the time.
Speaker 2: You know, I've always been the voice of man. Keep your eyes open, nigga. I ain't saying you're wrong. I baught you. I'll be so scared, but you go. Boy.
Speaker 3: He was talking about relationship because he be so anti relationship. I remember like him in the back of my plan relationship man, he saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw that in love with show. Yes, he was like, I'm never I'm never going, but like.
Speaker 5: I know right, yeah, he's he gonna get a partner with a strip.
Speaker 2: Is that is that trauma? Is that trauma response?
Speaker 5: No, it's not a trauma response. It's an understanding myself responsive. The thing is, I think a lot of men don't don't do the necessary insight within themselves to figure out who they really are. Just because you don't want to be a bullshit nigga, don't mean you are automatically supposed to be somebody's husband and boyfriend. And then the unfortunate part for me is niggas love to be a real nigga everywhere but in the house.
Speaker 2: The own fact.
Speaker 5: You will standing on business everywhere else, but you go in that house that woman asks you something.
Speaker 2: So what's stopping you fromship.
Speaker 5: Because it's the terms and conditions. They make no sense. Monogamy, none of them makes sense to me. Like when I think about who I am as a person, there is no way as a man that I can have a woman somewhere thinking that the decision that I made that best suited me in whatever moment I choose to make it is somehow violating her. That's unfair to me as a man because I'm not doing anything that's wrong. I'm a grown man. I know how to make decisions. You don't get to dictate my decisions based on a.
Speaker 2: What do you call it?
Speaker 5: A social construct that we didn't even have a hand in creating. We going off of what everybody else is supposed to do or says you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: What if you could do it your way? I do do it my way. That's why I don't want to be in a relationship. What did you have a relationship?
Speaker 4: What if you have a relationship and it's a woman that completely understands I do.
Speaker 5: Every relationship that I have with a woman is exactly that, because I'm explaining to them who I really am from the beginning. So that's what I'm saying people are confused when they hear me talk to think that I'm saying I'm anti having a relationship with a woman.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I have relationships with every woman that I deal with. It's just not the way that you respect it or you think it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Its non traditional.
Speaker 5: It's non traditional if you want to call it. And everybody has to put a title.
Speaker 2: Or term on something.
Speaker 5: So if that's what you need to do to help you define my life, then go for it.
Speaker 2: But as far as me, I'm not, I'm not. No, that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not. It's like an investment. It's like you look at he.
Speaker 3: Liked the little boy in the third grade on the playground, all my girlfriend.
Speaker 4: But what I'm trying to say, all right, so could we travel a lot? Right, so at different parts of the world, like we went to we went to Knya, right, and like we went to certain parts of Kenya, like it's socially acceptable to have five.
Speaker 2: While Yeah, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If I really wanted to be married, I can just move the gunner, you know, I can move.
Speaker 2: It's not even about being with different you just don't want to.
Speaker 5: It's just who I am as a person. It doesn't make any sense to me to go into a situation and set standards and rules based off of emotions that are temporary. These are love is one of the most temporary emotions. It's the worst thing you can base a relationship off, because what about the days when I'm not feel in love? Do I still look at you and see value in you in those days? And how do you establish that? And if we're going off the rules and regulations of how it's set up, then it's hard to be able to keep that in line because now you're looking at me like I'm doing something wrong to you for doing something right for me, And I just don't understand that process.
Speaker 2: I choose me, huh, without question.
Speaker 5: Don't have a choice because and I'm raising a daughter, so you got to understand, like, this is not just something that I'm doing on my behalf. I have to explain to my daughter my perspective, and I have to people ask me all the time, how would you feel if your daughter was with a man like you. I'd be overjoyed because at least she knows what she's doing. If that's the decision that she wanted to make she made it based off of reality, and that's all I can ask for.
Speaker 2: At least you.
Speaker 4: Really know not to lie to it and be like, look it is Honesty is the best polity.
Speaker 2: No it ain't.
Speaker 5: But it's not. No, No, I never said that. It's not no hell now why not? Hell if you think the truth, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Never gonna have. I just asked, like, this is a gauge that I do. At all my shows.
Speaker 5: I always ask women, do make some noise if you just want a man to keep it one hundred with you. Majority of the women make noise, all right, fellas, so do that. But I would never say, hey, men tell the truth.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 5: Hell No, that's the worst thing you can do. And it's coming from somebody who tells the truth all the time. It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean you would avise people to lie. No, I would.
Speaker 3: If you a nigga that's trying to be in a relationship could well. There's two different things though. There's a lie and then there's just not saying something that's not. That's a mission, but that's just that's what.
Speaker 2: You don't ask, don't ask, don't ask, don't tell. Yeah, that's the light line.
Speaker 5: I just choose to operate outside of the matrix.
Speaker 2: It's not a lot on no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Not at all, because you know I'm saying mission a lot of mission yes anything, no, no.
Speaker 4: But I'm what I'm saying, is that all right, Let's say hypothetically you're doing something whatever, it's never really asked of you.
Speaker 2: You don't volunteer the information. Yah, that's that's that's that's dishonest. Though that's a whole different. Was you with her last night? That's you asked me a question. But I'm saying is to answer that.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't never want to be because your conditioned to immediately say anything but yes or no.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I don't. I can't do that, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Advise you to do that because the reality is most in my experience, I can't speak for everybody, but in my experience, most women have never had a man keep it twenty with him, let alone a hundred. So how do you know that's really what you want until you run into it being man, a man that tells the truth and don't lie. I know that it doesn't breed you any type of benefit benefit It just keeps you from dealing with all of the consequences of being a lying ass nigga. And we've all been there, we've all and that just you are just she's justified to do whatever knock you upside your head.
Speaker 2: See that's where I'm and all that.
Speaker 3: They need to meet him so they can appreciate the niggas that's like me. I will tell you the best last you ever heard, But no apology, no apologies.
Speaker 2: Were both lying. You don't even like me like that for real. I'm sick of you. You don't like me. We lie like we have it until we have no more.
Speaker 3: Now we're free, how we and now we're about to both hit these streets and enjoy these streets in this freedom like we never have.
Speaker 2: Streets is different now though, nigga, when it comes to these holes, I'm damn I'm gonna let them stay with it. I want to say, Dad, whatever you know? Why did you asking me? How you know? How do you That's the question, that's the question. Question, that's the question. Why Why are you asking me? Who? I know? You got? Verse engineering?
Speaker 5: That's all they telling The truth keeps you from having to deal with I don't know how to have that conversation. Yes, you do, I know how to have the conversation me to not not No, I'm not no not when it comes to no, woman, I'm not. I rather had a conversation, who the fuck deal with?
Speaker 2: Dad? Do you mean to tell me somebody accept that ship?
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, yeah, would you be the give you some lady day next?
Speaker 2: What the same to sit there?
Speaker 3: The same ones that want to sit there and break down the dynamics of.
Speaker 2: That for two hours and suck some dick right after that?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 5: I mean, hey, there's some truth to that too, broke. Make sure that's just want to take you.
Speaker 2: What I'm doing. Let it go, Let it go. I'll tell you all about it. Put you in you know what I mean? You ain't want to yea lord? Truth, don't get some here, Liga's men, I'm live. That's the truth. The truth is. I lied. You want the truth? So fucking bab let my lie go through.
Speaker 3: You have to wipe your car and that bitch take a little man, you know some money on that bud?
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that's it there? What the funk? So that tell the truth.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell the truth, not get to hear and just tell myselves up to make myself feel better.
Speaker 2: Nigga like me, show up and tell us some good la.
Speaker 5: Yeah nah that breathless, get that head nah, I'm good yo.
Speaker 4: Before we leave, I want to ask you all this because y'all always been like y'all always stay y'all, just like, keep it solid. But a trend has been happening over the last eighteen months with comedians. I guess it's been happening for a long time. But there's a lot of beef between comedians.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. The fight, but what did that is? That always been part of the comedian because a lot of them niggas can't fight. Man, listen, let me tell you that's the reason why.
Speaker 3: Yes, comedians are not good fighters, but they always fighting. I have played sports and been in all kinds of other ship. The only group of people I've been around that fight this much are comedians. Comedians stay and some shit.
Speaker 2: Why Why? Because they don't like each other? Limited they don't like each other.
Speaker 5: He told me this when early early in the game, Like because Los is our elder. He been doing it, you know, doing for longer than all of us, especially when we came into you know, getting notoriety, and it's always been my partner. So he was like, man, let me tell you something, Man, these niggas don't fuck with each other. They hate each other. These niggas really hate each other. Man, he said, in everything you gonna see when you're around these niggas, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: In the vein of.
Speaker 5: That, so don't be surprised when you see it. And from that point on, I've never been shot, like, I ain't never else with nobody other than my partners, because I understand I see it like when you see it from that vantage point, that's where the beef come from. But these niggas get around each other and be fake.
Speaker 3: That's the thing though, a lot of these niggas are just when you think about it, a lot of these niggas be in their own world.
Speaker 2: So in your world, you the king. So none of this. You the baddest motherfucker in the world.
Speaker 5: You ain't never got to see nobody, You don't never have to interact with them.
Speaker 2: You might never even get.
Speaker 3: To see these motherfuckers face to face if they don't want you to. But it's just it's a lack of resources and opportunities, man, And ego.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's fighting for the same spot, right.
Speaker 3: A lot of these people have ego because they do have flashes of greatness, but the world ain't gonna never get to see it.
Speaker 2: So their comedians now, they don't like each other because they like all the niggas do is they're one ship. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like when y'all watch it from your perspective, right, because when we think of comedians of this generation, obviously y'all are in that that pathyon of greatness. Do y'all watch other comedians and say that dude's fire or that that chok his fire?
Speaker 3: Like who the right matunity right now? That are not eighty five South affiliated. It'll take us all you know to tell you.
Speaker 5: You know Mojo Brooks, I mean, you know nav Green, money Bag, Mafia, Bubba, you know what I'm saying. The list goes on and on, like we show love to everybody, like we.
Speaker 3: That's why the beef shit be funny because I think on the outside of people who are not comedians, they always be missing a little part. It's always a little piece of the beef that's missing. That like that makes it make sense. But as far as just not liking each other. These niggas don't don't hate each other, They just got some disagreements that they can't work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 5: And then when you come from certain environments like we really from like different. Our background is real different, I tell you, right.
Speaker 3: Any beef between comedians is a few It could be solved with a.
Speaker 2: Couple of hours, not a lot, not even a lot, just a.
Speaker 5: Couple hours, dollars, a couple dollars, a couple of dollars probably, And then like for me, I always looked at it like I ain't got time to be having no problems with nobody doing this. I come from with problems with daily you know, and really grew up in that environment and that was normal. So I refuse to get that energy now. So it's always been easy of having that mentality moving through the game. And I always say I've been blessing the game.
Speaker 2: And everybody with all the comedians everybody needed.
Speaker 3: Every time I get on the platform, I'm gonna start telling people hire comedians. Don't even have to be me. Hire some comedians. Watch how much of this beef just dissipates?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Whatever y'all got going on bro Hire a comedian. Go grab a comedian that you know from your hood, Grab them from your grab one from your hood, throw throw a little bread on them and keep them working.
Speaker 4: But that's the good thing with y'all. Y'all don't have to be hired. You you can get hired, but you created your own. Nowadays you gotta sell. We still accept jobs though, no for sure. But I'm just saying, I feel like the days of struggling actor, right or struggling comedians.
Speaker 2: But it's not you have not like that for everybody. It's not like that.
Speaker 5: It's just as difficult. That's what people don't understand.
Speaker 3: A lot of comedians that don't want to do sketches or big skits or be in a movie or being and a show.
Speaker 2: A lot of the medians just want to tell jokes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and some of them just want to do this, and you know, it's it's just a different mentality you got. You know, it's kind of like the mentality of the young hating on the old, the old hating on the young. It's just people paying attention and it's two different worlds.
Speaker 2: It's two different way. They don't even do the same thing.
Speaker 3: But if you're a sketch comedian that do skitch and things like that, people always say, man, you so funny, you need to do stand up, But they never tell funny and stand up comedian, you need to do sketches. You need to do some sketches. Boy, you hate you need to start fucking with them sketches. They'll tell you need to do movies. But now that's the world that we live in, you know what I mean. You look at the way that that the consumer consumes media.
Speaker 5: Now you got the I Show, Speeds, the the you know, the Drew Skis and and all of these different people who have innovated the way that people and banks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all does. And that's what I was about to show you.
Speaker 3: That's how simple it is to start a beef with you leave a nigga name.
Speaker 2: That's why when you said who's some of the upcoming comedians, we didn't even really get to go.
Speaker 4: Into a whole list. Country Wayne, who literally started his own show its own felt slighted.
Speaker 5: Boy, y'all, them niggas don't They never mentioned me, never say them.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't fuck with me like that. But it set there and asked him who He said, three biggs.
Speaker 3: I bet that's how comedian.
Speaker 2: That's how comedian beef starts.
Speaker 1: You said something about doing movies and you alluded to it as well. I know you got the partnership with uh Kevin Hart?
Speaker 2: You do? Who told you heartbeat?
Speaker 3: I mean you talk about the highest level of comedian working with y'all talking about partnership and working together.
Speaker 2: How that deal come about? Man? What's that? What's what's the plans for? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see he now even brought up the comedian beeple if we don't ask the right.
Speaker 2: Cam c the ship and be like, oh yeah, y'all didn't give enough great ship. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Nobody, you know what I'm saying. Like, I don't even understand why you guys didn't get.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: Been working with Kevi Hart for a long time, Yeah, Like I wasn't knowing Kevi Hart since laugh of for Losers. And he's one of the guys who's he's great when it comes to the business of entertainment. Smart guys, And like you were saying earlier, he saw us granted and building our own stuff and selling out tours and sometimes he performing at these Saint venues that we performing and he know how it, like what it takes to sell these joints out and like, okay, y'all doing this, so y'all doing and looking at the numbers at the end of the year, and he saw the progress and he worked with all of us individually, and he came on a while and now and we've had real conversations. And then, you know, just in the process of moving out, moving around the entertainment industry, people start to fuck with you when they see you in places that ain't got nothing to do with work.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, well you in Vegas, come over, come all, let up, come fuck with us.
Speaker 3: And it's a job for them to call you and say, come to Vegas with us this weekend.
Speaker 2: But if we.
Speaker 3: See you, you good, come over here and see what the superstar ship hitting like. Between me and him in d C and all the entertainment circle. That's how a lot of stuff happens. It ain't just the Kevin Hars shit. It's not a lot of opportunities at it be something simple.
Speaker 5: It is like you said when I came in the first thing, you said something about to watch like, I've had so many conversations just from this, just from this, somebody said, oh man, that's a nice uh.
Speaker 2: W you're getting the club.
Speaker 5: Yeah you know, yeah, you get that, and then you end up having a conversation and find out this nigga own mustard right, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, this nigga again at the Super Bowl shit, he was like, you got another one.
Speaker 2: Oh oh you do this ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Switch watching up.
Speaker 5: Shout out to man the stand up specially that I got on Hulu Heartbeat Productions, laugh out loud.
Speaker 2: It's this company, that's the thing. He works with us. Kevin Hart gave me one of my first big checks.
Speaker 3: For real, like the big one for the LOL stand up Special, No questions, as do the ship the company as you finished, it's the latest standing right there with an envelope.
Speaker 2: With a chick, right, I'm talking about for a comedian.
Speaker 5: There's life changing money right here, you know, like it's right there as soon as you finish.
Speaker 2: Ain't no wait, ain't no two weeks, ain't no chick your mailbox.
Speaker 5: Kevin Hart just real like that, and he was always shared his success well rest of the comedy world. And that's why I say I've been blessing the game because all of the OG's that I've had those experiences with, you know what I mean, Like all the guys I've been around, the d rays, the valls, the you know, the quakes, the you know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, pretty much everybody you had when we came around. That was the guys.
Speaker 5: When we came around, they all showed us love and gave us gaming and blame. We ain't never been like shipped on by them niggas, and and that helped. I haven't you know, I can't say, you know, you've been doing it longer.
Speaker 3: I seen a few times what these niggas is not those people you name, but I'm saying motherfuckers in the industry, and I've told you them story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No.
Speaker 5: That's why I say I've been blessed because I ain't never had to deal with none of that personally. And I'm glad because I don't know how I would like don't I'm not really set up like that. You're not gonna be able to, you know, chump me off like that like the nigga.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: That's why I always say I'm nervous to me might meet Jordan's because I would hate for Jordan's be like, man, it's why you got.
Speaker 2: On Look at your jeans.
Speaker 3: The day you say something, they you ain't gonna have on no jaysus your nigga.
Speaker 2: Adidas nigga.
Speaker 5: Right, But I gotta ask you before we get out of here, Man, what's what's your opinion on crypt on bitcoin?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: Like, what's what's what's your guys's you know, your take on.
Speaker 4: It's unstoppable, very resilient. You know they're about to pass this legislation. That's why it's been going crazy right now with one hundred and twenty thousand. So I feel like for the future bitcoin is very volatile, goes.
Speaker 2: Up and goes down.
Speaker 4: But for the future, the trend is leading up now if you look at the past ten years since it's been started, right, and it's something that once you start to see mass adoption, that's what we've seen. So you've seen black Rock, you've seen Fidelity, you've seen it's traded on the stock market now as far as the ETF so it's it's almost like just normalize at this point, right.
Speaker 5: But that's why I asked, because with regulation comes you know that changes the game.
Speaker 1: You know where regulation brings institutional money. Yeah, it's what's institutional money comes in. Like you said, it's tough to stop, and you got an administration right now that's in favor of it, and so it's going to be easier to pass legislation than it would big in the past. I put it like this, in terms of value in market caps, how companies are valued they're worth right now, Bitcoin, if it was a company, would be the fifth wealthiest company in the world. Right it's valued that over three trillion dollars. They projected to be at six trillion by twenty thirty. Okay, well, so there you have it.
Speaker 2: It's going on. I just wanted to get their opinion.
Speaker 5: Ben as though you know, we talked about this years ago, you know, years and years ago. I mean everything from bigcoin to chat GPT. And that's a fact, guys, you know on the camera, off had on camera, off camera.
Speaker 4: We got to start doing this quarterly. Yeah, you remember the chat GPT. That was the first time when y'a ya came in. And then now it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's this every five year old got you exactly. It's the new Google. It's just the new Google.
Speaker 3: I'm not using the that's a fact. Yeah, I'm not using chat G. We ask dumb ass question what makes nibbles pink? And then it's crazy. I ain't used it for nothing positive yet, as didn't it the Melani and the Nile.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 5: Now I done figured out how to turn myself into a Sesame Street character. On that bit, i'd have been on there taking pictures. Man in the they man turned me in a SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: What's going nowhere?
Speaker 5: We've had all of these conversations, uh, you know in front of the people. Man, So you know, salute y'all and thank y'all for always having us and always being able to pull up progressively push the conversation and not hide the information from the people.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You need me some tickets to investment. Yeah, we got to come to them. I need a I need a layer that make it look like I got a lot more to do with it than I actually do.
Speaker 2: Production looking forward to, but I I want to when I see y'all the headset. You need a head set, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: But when y'all like, yeah, when y'all get me the ship, I'm just gonna act like I'm always looking for y'all.
Speaker 2: You said we shot, so come on, let's run it. Let's just run it, run it. He's here, we got the talent. Let's just run it. Let's just run. Let's just run it. MIC's out. If you ain't got one of these, that's that's what I want to do. Give me one of them.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to worry about ship else. I ain't coming to suck the bread up. But I want to just come and act like I'm real important.
Speaker 5: And when people ask you, is that you know who the fuck that is? That's the nigga that invented black.
Speaker 2: That's black. That's the black dude. Black gp T.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Black gp T would be dope. This type of ship you can ask Black would be amazing you like like a like a like a black.
Speaker 2: Give us an example. When is bigcoin going up? Child? I don't know it's going up directly.
Speaker 5: Going up to see what should I do with this money?
Speaker 3: Well, if it's in the Lord's will, you'll always have it. If I live and don't nothing happen. I'm investing all my money in the investor.
Speaker 2: Black GPT, the Lord. You know it's legit. That's what it is, it's going down. We need to come up with that.
Speaker 3: What's the blessing? Everything that you got that the Lord want you to have?
Speaker 1: Thin be about the trademark this, I know that's why you Yo.
Speaker 2: We wanna appreciate your brothers. Man.
Speaker 3: What's the tickets on self right now? Tickets on sell he go get download the app. Channel eighty five is in the app store. You can get tickets off the app or you can just go to Channel eighty five dot com.
Speaker 2: You can go to ticket mass, you can go to five hours.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the website Blake bing men Shows dot com? Anything eighty five sol follow us on social media, Chieo Bean, Callos Miller DC on fly shout out to nav Green, money Bag Mafia, Clayton English Poor Minds.
Speaker 5: And being men stands for being magnificent niggas. Just in case you didn't know, being men is being magnificent magnificent nigga shows.
Speaker 2: Uh I thought I thought that was an s u V the hybrid.
Speaker 5: Hey, get your tickets to come see to spend the block till man, We're coming to see y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when y'all.
Speaker 3: Come for e y L bro, We're gonna we're gonna send some people back there and get some exclusive bts s. That's my young dog Marco right there. Yeah, we got to little because we need a lanyard too. That's send us. Hey man, what day is investments August twenty second through the twenty four, So we gonna get the package of layings before that, like the week we come to see my ship in the brown class in the back, send me a few over.
Speaker 2: Let me know which one mind? I want one that don't nobody have give me? Like if I wanted to e y l.
Speaker 3: With like an orange trim or solograt, put a put leather on my fucking make my shiity y'all got it, put leather.
Speaker 2: On my ship. And I don't want no fucking lemonade ship.
Speaker 3: Like, have somebody hands stish that bitch with like one of these Africans in Harlem or something.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Some ship that I get that's on you know what I mean? Don't send me no cheap ship, bro.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, like, bro, friend, you got too much money for me to off the ship. We gott being humble, Yeah, bro, get my just giving me an ice style lanyard or something. Bront I take a watch because I don't like that you said, it's that's the one I want.
Speaker 2: I know that one.
Speaker 5: See that's people don't know about that one. See these is the president is dope, but that one, that one is the one I'm with.
Speaker 2: Loose man was not trying to figure out trying to figure it out. Nah, this ain't even a real road time. You ain't about to do me.
Speaker 5: Come on, you got wait on you all night that you went to the hollow nights. Man, But appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Man always congratulations everything always always man for real.
Speaker 2: That'sself.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling childography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,