Speaker 1: Two Sean Hannity Show. Right down a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred nine four one Seawn if you want to be a part of the program. So we now have a massive declassification underway from the White House. Now we've had Dan Bongino on the program. We've had Cash but Tell on the program, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett. We've done a lot of analysis. We've talked about these burn bags that were discovered in a room that nobody even knew existed, kind of like a I don't know one of these safe rooms that people have in their houses, et cetera. And you know, for example, Dan Bongino actually thinks that somebody left this information purposely, didn't burn information that they wanted to bury. But a lot of this information, these are government documents that are being declassified and we're learning a lot. We had on John Solomon yesterday to talk about it. We have John joining us along with Greg Jarrett. In just a second, let me take you back in time, and this is Rod Rosenstein.
Speaker 2: I believe it was what.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen in May saying people in the Department of Justice that did wrong with PISA warrants will face consequences. Ironically, he signed one of the four PISA warrants. Remember, the bulk of that information came from what they were warned not to trust the unverifiable because it was all bunk and false. Hillary Clinton bought and paid for dirty Russian dossier.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said at the time.
Speaker 3: The way we operate in the Department of Justice, if we can accuse somebody of wrongdoing, we have to have admissible evidence and credible witnesses. We need to prepare to prove our case in court, and we have to fix our signature to the charging document. That's something that not everybody appreciates. There's a lot of talk about PISA applications, and many people that I see talking about it seem not to recognize what a FISA applicat. A FISA application is actually a warrant, just like a search warrant. In order to get a PISA search warrant, you need an affidavid signed by a career federal law enforcement officer who swears that the information in the affidavid is true and correct to the best of his knowledge and belief. And that's the way we operate and if it's wrong. Sometimes it is. If you find out there's anything incorrect in there, that person is going to face consequences.
Speaker 1: That personal phase. Well, he's one of the people that signed one of the four warrants. Call me himself signed three of them. Now we had John Solomon on yesterday again more declassified documents that after call mey was fired, that there was an effort. Now I've got to take you back to November of twenty sixteen. Remember, career professional intelligence officials. They came up with a presidential daily briefing. In it they had made the determination that there was no Russia collusion or interference in the twenty sixteen election. Then a big meeting in the White House under Barack Obama, and that was December eighth, twenty sixteen. In that meeting he had Clapper and Brennan and Biden and Obama maybe others. And in that meeting they didn't like the assessment of career professional intelligence people. So they made the decision then that they were going to not listen to it and do another assessment that fit their agenda, thus setting the stage for what became three years of Russia Russia, Russia Russia, A collusion that was always false.
Speaker 4: Listen, We're about to find out if the new president of our country is going to do what Russia wants once he's commander in chief of the US military.
Speaker 2: I think he's afraid of the president of Russia.
Speaker 5: Why well, I think we can speculate us to why that the Russians may have something on him personally.
Speaker 1: So we have to wait till the hammer and sickle is on the American flag before we stand up to this guy.
Speaker 5: If it turns out that Donald Trump stole the election, that he conspired with the Russians to undermine our democracy, and.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with how many fingers the hand of Russia had in Trump world.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is either an agent of Russia or he's a useful idiot.
Speaker 2: And that was the media narrative just running.
Speaker 1: You know, they are just an extension of the deep state anyway. John Solomon, Founder, investigative reporter, editor in chief Justinnews dot Com. Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal analyst, New York Times bestselling author. He wrote two books on the issue with Russia collusion. John, let's start with the news. I mean, like all of it, it gets confusing, and then there's a level of frustration that I and the audience have is because we did unpeel every layer of the onion, all the information and evidence was there, nobody ever gets held accountable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I think this is a very important moment because what's happening because of the President's creation of this task force is we're able to get to documents that have been denied us for nine and ten years. Now, you're now going on ten years from the launch. This month or last month was a ten year anniversity the launch across by hurricane. For the first time, we're getting to the documents that the deep state, the bureaucrats, the politically motivated people in government who created a WEAPONI system didn't want us to see. That evidence becoming public creates a roadmap for prosecutors to go. You prosecutors can't prosecute things they don't know about. And I think what's really remarkable now is the evidence coming out.
Speaker 1: And then but I got to stop in this sense, and then Greg will weigh in. It hasn't the statute of limitations passed unless they build those massive grand conspiracy case.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what we've no doubt most of the crimes are on the five year statutes expired years ago, way when Joe Biden was president. But the opportunity now is to show that this was a wash rinspat wash Rins, repeat cycle of violating President Trump's civil liberties and then let a prosecutor see if they can convince the grandeura to do that or roll up shop. But the first thing that starts with is you have to get to the evidence that we didn't know existed. So what happened in Watergate happened in Whitewater. Remember when we did Whitewater years ago that some of the stuff was from the eighties in Larkansas. We were able to get to it and that ltimately led to a special prosecutor in prosecutions. Right now we're in the evidence execation moment and we're getting things that we were long denied. It's worse than we thought, you know, all the things that Greg and I and you have wrote about and talked about, it's actually worse.
Speaker 5: We now know it's worse.
Speaker 4: And then the prosecutors will take that evidence. The Congress will take that evidence of the side, whether they're going to hand out accountability or not. But this is a great moment it's a moment of transparency. Unlike anytime in the last endears, we're getting things in real time that we were denied for nine and ten years.
Speaker 2: What do you make of all of this?
Speaker 1: Greg, And you know the question I've been asked so often, and I know both of you have been asked it as well. And you've been incredible partners in really doing a lot of the legwork and exposing all of this. And I'm grateful to both of you. But for the people that say to all of us, you know, when, when, when, when is accountability coming? I don't know what your answer is, but I don't really have a good answer.
Speaker 6: Well I don't either. Let me first say, you know, congratulations and thanks to John Solomon's intrepid digging, who has uncovered you know how the FBI managed to bury in hide this secret investigation of Trump for almost a decade code named Oxford coma misspelling the first word, probably to try to avoid computer searches on FOYA demands. So it started with Crossfire Hurricane, which was conjured up by Hillary Clinton and then adopted by Comy and his lackeys at the FBI to try to stop Trump from getting elected. When it failed, they doubled down and tried to use it to drive him from office. And when Comy was fired by Trump legitimately so then they launched this other secret Oxford Comma investigation. It's amazing to me they managed to bury and hide it for almost a decade. Now, as to your question about potential charges, I would begin with conspiracy to commit an offense or to fraud the US the statutes eighteen USC. Three seventy one, But I think the more important statutes are two forty one and two forty two, which is conspiracy against rights and deprivation of rights under color of law. That's exactly with these malevolent and corrupt people at the FBI and to some extent the DOJ we're doing. Other possibilities would include faulse statements or perjury, obstruction of justice, mail or wire fraud. I think all of those things are being considered by the US Attorney's Office in South Florida. Joe Degenev seems to be in charge of that pro But I think, and John will tell you this, he has been getting not just pushback from Democrats, but I think from people in the United States Senate. As John was reporting, Tom Cotton, John Thune and some others to hand over some critical transcripts that would be useful to the grand jury in Florida. So it's an uphill climb, but it can be done.
Speaker 1: A right quick break more with John Solomon Justinnews dot com and Greg Jarrett Fox News legal analysts on the other side. All right, we continue with Greg Jarrett John Solomon now newly released declassified documents on top of everything we've reported for years on this program about this phony Russia collusion narrative. John, let's talk about you know, we knew all of this ahead of the time in many ways, but.
Speaker 2: Now we're learning more, we're learning new things. We're learning.
Speaker 1: You know that there was a specific title given to an operation just days after James Comy, according to these d classified documents, and again you could see him on your website, just the News dot com. You go to White House dot gov and people can then make their own determination on this. But these new documents show that immediately after Comy was fired, I believe it was May of twenty seventeen that they start up again with another investigation, you know, was Russia involved with Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: It is such an important moment now, because as we got this evidence piecemeal over the last decade, the most extreme things, the things that showed the potential for criminality or for abuse, were redacted or they were left off the chart. We knew that President Trump was being instigated for the last decade for probable construction, and then ultimately Muller declared him, so we're not going to charge him. What we didn't know was the predicate for that was the idea that he was working at the behest of Vladimir Putin to fire that. What we didn't know is the person who would have gotten that information and approved that investigation and then thrown it over the defense. His name was Rod rosen Sein. He's the man who knew why James Comy was really fired. He wrote the memo firing James Comy. He didn't write in his memo President Trump ordered me to fire James Comy because he Vladimir Putin asked him to do it. He wrote in his memo, James Comy should be fired because he broke Justice Department regulations in the way he handled the Hillary Clinton email case. So think about this. He just created that leads to the Mueller appointment. That says Donald Trump fired James Comy in our belief because he was acting at Russia's behest at the time that is issued, the time Muller's appointed, we don't know this. The FBI already knew there was no Russia collusion all the evidence I put in the story yesterday. They knew that Komi was fired for cause, and they knew that there was never going to be an evidence that Comy's firing was tied to anything having to do with Russia. It had everything to do with his performance. The IG would later conclude that this stuff was the stuff that was kept secret. And for a prosecutor today who's trying to build a conspiracy case, that people knew what they were doing was wrong. Multiple people were working together to create a fake investigation to potentially violate Donald Trump's cimilebrities over a decade time Washerin's repeat cycle. This is a sort of evidence that makes it possible to look at as a conspiracy. Doesn't mean a grand jury well indict, but this level of insanity concusing the sitting president of firing someone because Russia told him to do so without a shread of evidence, that's where you can really build a conspiracy case.
Speaker 2: Well, it certainly sounds like one.
Speaker 1: And you know, I mean, Cash is such a good record at the FBI right now. I mean, I mean, he's shattering every record in terms of arrests of bad people that you know, it just wasn't being done under the previous FBI, and that in and of itself is frustrating. I would have hoped Director Ray after Comy would have, you know, cleaned up Greg Jarrett, what is and what should be the greatest law enforcement agency in the entire world, which it once was, Yeah, but it.
Speaker 6: Was ruined by James Comy and you know the whole gang at the FBI. You know, they adopted Hillary scheme to smear Trump with the fiction that he colluded Russia, knowing all the while that it was bogus and simply made up. That didn't stop them from using it as a pretext. And then when that wasn't going so well, now, according to John's excellent porting, they undertake this other second counterintelligence probe to conjure up even more bogus evidence with the exact same theme. Oh, firing Comy as a Trump rush of plot. They knew it wasn't they knew it wasn't obstruction, and in point of fact, in both my books, I explained in great detail how it can't even come close to obstruction of justice. It was legally preposterous, and yet they did it, which I think just underscores the malevolence and corruption that infected the FBI. And it didn't end, you know, with James Comy. When Christopher Ray took over, he was, you know, Comy light in a you know better Brooks brother sued and a little bit slippier, slipperier than Komy. But you know, he had an obligation to disclose a lot of this information and he didn't do it.
Speaker 1: All right, I appreciate both of you. You know, you have been unbelievably you know, unrelenting in getting the truth out to the American people. I hope we I hope they're able to follow through. I'm not sure. I kind of agree with Dan bongin know how the country, this great democratic republic, survives of all of this corruption took place.
Speaker 2: And nobody gets held accountable myself, Thank you both.
Speaker 1: Good friendly Zelden is with us epa administrator and he's building one of the most impactful records to be honest, under the EPA. I got to point out one thing about lee Zelden that many need to know as well. We've had Bruce Blakeman on the show. This may be New York's last chance to ever save itself from the insanity of these DSA Mamdani AOC. You know, Hakeem, Jeffries, Chucky Schumer crazies. And I mean that the same thing out in California. I mean, honestly, if you elect a liberal in California, it's probably over there too.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's up to you.
Speaker 1: You will live with in the government you deserve at the end of the day. But he's done a phenomenal job and it's kind of been underreported. For example, we've had the largest deregulatory action in American history. The Trump EPAS rescinded the two thousand and nine Endangerment Finding, ending the Obama Biden ev mandates and saving and estimated that's saving you one point three trillion dollars. It sounds like, you know, pretty large amount of money for people. Also, the EPAS helped truckers and farmers. Epas fixed to the heavy duty rules and regulations that eliminate DFA de ratements. That standard rigs and tractors mid job and estimated twelve billion dollars in savings. That's six thousand dollars per truck on average. And you know, while keeping nearly ninety percent of the reductions in place, they have many other historical things that they've done.
Speaker 2: Lee have done a great job. I know you're working hard.
Speaker 1: And you also helped Republicans save the US House because you did so well in the last election in New York State that you were able to help carry across the finish line a number of marginal Republican congressmen that helped give the majority to Republicans there.
Speaker 2: I give you all the credit for that.
Speaker 5: Well, Sean's great to be with you. And in that race in twenty twenty two, what a lot of people across the country saw, and you know well from your experience in New York, is that while New York City is just so heavily concentrated with Democrats, the rest of the state has a lot of purple and red districts. And we ended up with a House Republican delegation out of New York coming out of that election, which was the largest in a very long time. We had about four or five members who would have barely lost and said they barely won, and you ended up with a balance of power for the last two years of Joe Biden's presidency, and that was a blue state of New York doing that to provide that balance. But also, as you know, too many people have permanently fled New York. They're not looking back. They're enjoying life in places like Florida and Texas and the Carolinas and Tennessee. They stuck it out as long as they could. But seeing New York leaders taking that state in the wrong direction, they said enough is enough, and they're taking their money and in their pursuit of freedom and safety elsewhere and very happy with life somewhere other than New York. So that's an unfortunate reality. But it's great to be on you to talk to you about our work at EPA, working with President Trump, getting stuff done at Trump speed and being able to for the history books. We've were punching over the finish line. More deregulation in one year and entire federal government have done in the has to cross all agencies combined across entire presidencies. That's how much of a mess we inherited, and at Trump's speed, we've been fixing it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's pretty amazing. What else do you think people need to know? Because you know, I see the decline of Europe. I talk about it all the time, and I look at four basic factors that has resulted in this precipitous decline. I'm not sure if you can even save Europe at this point. But one is they have neglected national security, national defense, both as individual countries and collectively as NATO allies or so called allies. Number two, they have adopted radical climate alarmism. Number three, radical socialism has also been adopted. Number four is they have you know, unfettered illegal immigration with no demands of assimilation. That's where Sharia courts come in in Great Britain, that's where. And they have no go zones in France and other countries in Europe. I don't know how they fix this. And we see what's happening in Spain right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then you people here in our own country who look to places like that and they come up with the bright idea of saying, oh, we should make in the United States more like that. There are fortunately people who are in power. President Trump and JD. Vance come to mind of individuals who look at the European model and say, well, maybe our country, believing in American exceptionalism, should be the best version of itself and not seeking to emulate these disasters of models that were witnessing over in Europe. But unfortunately, there are others in pursuit of power, and they have a very different view of what the future of this country should look like. You brought up the climate alarmism. I mean, we came in in an agency where the belief was that in order to protect the environment that you'd have to suffocate out of existence entire sectors of our economy, especially our energy economy, And we're proving that you can choose both. And every single day we're on the job, I'm limiting my power. I'm limiting my power to the best reading of the law, limiting my power in a way that limits whoever follows me in this position afterwards. And my message to Congress and others who might not be happy with that is, if you have a problem with what I'm doing, then change the law. But no longer we can have agency heads getting creative, giving themselves power that Congress hasn't done inside of statute. So we can get the environmental wins, we can help grow the economy. We can be responsible Steward's at tax dollars. We could be accountable to the people. We could be transparent to the public. And that is the type of model that should be coming out of an agency like EPA, as opposed to having bureaucrats who are very like, very much like those in charge of Europe, who want to take that climate alarmatism to a level where jobs end up getting cut. You have people who are paying more for their energy, they're losing consumer choice and what type of vehicle to own, and all of those costs and impacts and brownouts and blackouts to come with it. So, yeah, this is a This is one of those key moments where hopefully common sense prevails.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate all the work you're doing.
Speaker 1: I think unfortunately it's under reported because there's always so much other news. But I want to give you a lot of props. And you're a friend and you're doing a great job. We appreciate you being on and updating us. Leez Eldon, thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: Thanks an.
Speaker 2: Back to our phones.
Speaker 5: We go.
Speaker 1: Let's say Hi to Eduardo. He is in my free state of Florida. What's up, ed Water, how are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, good afternoon, Sean, Thank you for taking my car. Yeah. I got to comment on mister Tullerico and that Michael Ducac is tank in the moment, fake truck. What a joke. And I really hope Latino's are not going to fall for him because he's a talent. He's going to think, Well, I speak Spanish too, and you know I can you know, I dig you guys, and I see what you're going through with I pretty ridiculous. I hope they don't fother because then I watched the span News and it's very anti Trump on both of the Spanish news. It's ridiculous, and we got to call them out.
Speaker 1: Well, I get reports from friends of mine that are bilingual or speak Spanish and they tell me all the time that you can't believe how things are reported on some of these channels. Did have a good idea about it. Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, the media.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons I'm so grateful to have this radio show and my TV show and to have now this new podcast.
Speaker 2: By the way, we.
Speaker 1: Did drop an unbelievable podcast with Perez Hilton. You know, after what happened the other night, I can't believe it. I mean, he was he had actually reached out to people he felt he hurt.
Speaker 2: He found God.
Speaker 1: He you know, his whole life story, his whole life changed, and so I'm not really sure what's going on. My prayers are with him, but you know it reached out to people he felt he hurt. He used to be very aggressive in terms of celebrity reporting, et cetera. But you know, I'm only I'm only telling you that if it's not for talk radio, Fox News and the podcasters that have common sense, there are some that are just off the wall, be selective who you listen to, I'm telling you you don't get the message. And it is Yeah, I'm grateful that we still have free speech, but when you go over their agenda in all of it's, you know, all of their details, it is scary to me and to everybody to our busy phones eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to join us, let's say hi to Eric. He's in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the home of John Frederman.
Speaker 2: What's up, Eric, how are you.
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Oh man?
Speaker 8: I used to listen to you when we both had dark hair. That's how long I've been listening to you.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Thank you. Hey, listen.
Speaker 1: I can't do this job without you, and I don't thank this audience enough.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 8: Yep, you're welcome. You're doing a great job. I just wanted to let you know. What worries me is these young people who are signing onto this socialism and communism. They've never spoke to anyone who actually lived it. What they're doing is they're listening to what their professors are saying and what their friends are saying. My mother and my grandfather and uncle, they lived under communism, and everything I'm gonna tell you is actually from their mouth. I didn't.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 8: It's not secondhand knowledge or anything like that. When the Communists came from Germany, and when the Communists first came into East Germany and they took over these villages, we owned a farm and we owned an electric motor factory, and both very successful.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: Obviously during the war years, you know, you know, farming and that was important. But it was always successful. And the first thing they did they took everybody's farm from them and they no longer owned that farm. And what happened the farmers had to actually work on everyone else's farm, and the government, the communists told them what to grow, even if it didn't even grow there. They said you need to grow this, and they said it doesn't work. So that was the first big problem. And then they had a meeting with everybody and they said, look, you know, everything's gonna be better. Everyone's gonna be happy, everyone's going to be fed. My grandmother would say she would go down to the store to buy food, and it wasn't like, you know how Sean like we go when we go down, we'll go, hey, I'm gonna go buy a couple of steaks. I'm gonna go buy this, and that we know what we're gonna get. In her case, it was let's just see what's there.
Speaker 1: You know, No, it's it is pretty remarkable what people don't know about communism. You know, I maybe maybe I'm too flippant in the way that I described this, and as much as okay, whatever form name manifestation, I kind of say the same thing in one way or the other. They make all these lofty promises that will never be fulfilled, as evidenced by you know, horrible government schools in our country. The Obamacare promises the lock box for social security. The border's closed, the border is secure when it's wide open. Joe is not a cognitive mess. I mean we get lied to COVID, We get lied to by our government all the time. And I guess you know what's frustrating is is once you give this power in the name of false security and promises that will never be fulfilled, you end up every time, every time it's been tried, but the same results, more poverty, broken promises, a loss of freedom because you empowered this group of bureaucrats and they're in this for powered. They're not in this for you, but you've empowered them to confiscate the wealth of hardworking people and give it to you in the name of all of this security. I'll never have to worry about my kid's childcare. I'll never have to worry. I'll have a government guaranteed job, government guaranteed health care, government guaranteed retirement, government guaranteed guaranteed guarant healthy food, on and on. They can't possibly do it. Their history is one of failure after failure after failure. Why would anyone trust them?
Speaker 2: Last word, right, my.
Speaker 8: Grandmother said, and this is from a woman who lived under communism. She said, under communism, you do not live, you exist a miserable existence. That is the difference. Because they ended up here in America. And my grandfather, he had the tallest flag pole with the biggest American flag in the neighborhood, and he would spout patriotism all the time, how great America is. And and my grandmother said that, she goes, you don't live under communism, you exist of miserable existence.
Speaker 2: It's all true. And I have met people.
Speaker 1: You know, the Cuban American community in Miami is one of the greatest communities you can learn from because they escaped communism in Castro and the revolution and the property confiscation and the murder and the mayhem and the death and the poverty, all those false promises caused. You learn so much from people that lived it. Anyway, I appreciate you being with us, appreciate you calling my friend God bless you. Glad you are here. And in freedom. I'd like freedom around the world to be honest nity. You like war, No, I don't like war. I prefer no war.