Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news. The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg.
Speaker 2: Data, Alexis Christopher's, Paul Sweeney, and Lisa Mittel. It is tying for stock movers. Lisa, what do you have for us today?
Speaker 3: All right? I want to start with Palenteer. Take our pltr. Their shares have been down as much as eight percent. So the thing is at top analyst estimates for third quarter sales raise its annual revenue outlook. Palenteer reported revenue above estimates for twenty one consecutive quarters. So here's the thing. It's valuation coming into question and investors worry if the AI rally is sustainable. Now a big part of that though, it's coming from hedge fund manager Michael Burry. Now he has bearish Wager's gone Palenteer also on Nvidia, and if you take a look at Palenteer, so the stock is stored more than one hundred and seventy percent this year through Monday, it close out our record. The company has price the sales ratio of eighty five as of Friday, the highest and the s and p five hundred index, and then we go to Bloomberg's man Deep Sing. He said that investors likely wanted a little bit more guidance about the following year. They wanted a little bit more sense of what was to come in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: All right, So that's Pallenteer, big, big, big mover. You know, Dan Ives is one of those guys. He came out I think late on the stock initiating coverage, but he was super bullish. And another one that's generally worked out well Hurts. I am a gold customer at Hurts. I mean I can just cool right up, get any car I want, and pull off. So there, how about that?
Speaker 3: And you know it's goal their share their stock is a twenty five percent Okay, take your HTZ. So it swung to a third quarter prophet. He was held by this lower depreciation. So the company's continuing that strategy, right, they're swapping out the older cars for the newer fleet. In August, you remember they started selling those used cars on Amazon. So that was a move to kind of offload more vehicles to those retail buyers a path to higher profits. So if you want the specific numbers, I'll hit you with net income. Okay, one hundred and eighty four million, forty two cents a share. That was compared with a loss of one one three three billion or four dollars and thirty four cents a share the year prior. So that's as far as hurts. Now we go to Uber. Okay, so Uber, this story was back, and first.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask a question.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, do you guys.
Speaker 2: Arbitrage between Uber and lyft or do you just go.
Speaker 1: Right to Uber?
Speaker 3: I just go right to Uber.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't even have the lift app I.
Speaker 2: Used to get rid of percent discounts I find between one versus the other. It's just random. I don't get it. Also, by the way, I try to not Uber lift or any of those as much as possible. You're in New York City, Goal, you're a big walker, big walker, and there we go.
Speaker 3: Good for you. I'm a Jersey. We drove over earning earnings, crushed estimates, but the stock's getting slammed, so it is Yeah, okay, So here's the thing, because that's what I was wrong. I was like, why are there shares lower? So it posted a miss on third quarter operating income issued adjusted earnings forecast for the current period that fell short of estimates, and CEO said that that miss on operating income it was actually partially due to undisclosed legal and regulatory matters. But you're right, it was good news. I mean, they had an otherwise upbeat report, Uber's strongest quarterly growth since late twenty twenty three total bookings. They grew twenty one percent to forty nine point seven billion for the quarter and that top estimates too. You mentioned Lift, Paul, so Lift and door Dash they are both scheduled to report after the close tomorrow, so we'll hear from them and see how they are doing.
Speaker 2: I don't door Dash. No one in my family is authorized door Dash as well, me too. Any time for iHeart, I do, I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is the weird one. Okay, So it's ie ticker. IHRT shares up as much as thirty percent. And this is the reason why. Okay, so Netflix and talks to licensed video podcasts that are distributed by iHeartMedia, so basically it's putting it in competition with YouTube, and that's the reason why the stock is storing. Because Netflix had a similar thing with Spotify where they were kind of doing the same thing, but now there's this apparently sourceder saying that Netflix is going to try and do it with iHeart.
Speaker 1: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.