Speaker 1: Tony answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phones happened.
Speaker 2: Scary recorded a bunch of sopranos episodes to Tony Soprano's voice, put it in the computer, called people in the South and had Tony Soprano talking to the people. They think they're having a conversation with a real, live person. Scary first calls a Russian restaurant because they talked about the Ruskies. Then Scary calls a psychologist's office. Tony Soprano has a conversation with them. Tony Soprano calls the South.
Speaker 1: Daily Russian.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, how you doing?
Speaker 1: You're fine? Who? He's me?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's me looking for this Russian. He's your friend of Slettlana Carolinko, Carolina? You know IRENA's cousin? Oh yeah, what company? All right? Ruski? Valerie works for Slava Ruski? What Leo show five grade? I don't know what you're talking about? Hello? Do you understand what I'm saying to you? Hello? I don't understand you really? Who is it? You know Arena's cousin? Oh? I know about this guys. He tries a livery cab. He wasn't very nice to someone important to me?
Speaker 2: Delivery cab? Who is it? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Rusky Valerie?
Speaker 2: Let don't have a delivery cords?
Speaker 1: This story is road number. What are you stupid? Huh? Stupid? So Hello? Hello, yeah, Hello. Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. Seeing somebody patient of yours? Okay, she's Smarty's sexy, she's Italian. I'm sorry. What being with Gloria makes me happier than all of your prozac and your therapy bullshit combined. So are you trying to talk to you? What are my chances of kidnapping you for the rest of the afternoon?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: Get off my ass? What are you stupid? Huh?
Speaker 2: You shove it? Hello?
Speaker 1: How you doing all right? Yeah? It's me? Who is me? You know? IRENA's cousin? Arena? Who whisky? Valerie?
Speaker 2: You must have the wrong number. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh I know about this guy. He joys a livery cab. It wasn't very nice to someone important to me.
Speaker 2: Well what can I do for?
Speaker 1: You're just doing to worry me. You got a problem?
Speaker 2: Have you got a problem?
Speaker 1: Hey? Take it easy? Well, look, what can I do for? You looking for this Russian. Well he's a fenders foot line of Carolinko.
Speaker 2: I don't have any idea who she is.
Speaker 1: Don't you a job to make my job for you too? Here, nephew, want a phone?
Speaker 2: What nephew? Hey, take it easy, you take it easy, my friend.
Speaker 1: Don't get smart with me.
Speaker 2: You show your I suppover.
Speaker 1: Here my house and I'll show you how smart I'll get. Oh really?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello? Hey, this is Wendy wit.
Speaker 1: If you want a phone? What w If you want a.
Speaker 2: Phone, well, I tell you what you just told on a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, take it easy. I'm taking it easy. Can I go one minute?
Speaker 2: I let you speak to somebody else?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who my nephew on a phone? What the hell are you talking about? Who am I speaking with? Yeah? It's me? It's me? Who have been? Hey? Have you been? Hey? Take it easy?
Speaker 2: Stick it up here, I'm off already. Just calm down, calm down.
Speaker 1: Why don't you calm down? You? I don't want nothing from you. Try calling somebody else? Will you? You by me? And you betray my daughter? I've had your daughter? What are you stupid? Huh? No you are because I've had your daughter and your wife boat Hey, but you know I love you more than anything in this world. Man. I love you too, baby, and I love your wife and daughter, both Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 2: Authart the Elvis Dan phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show