Speaker 1: Hello with the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Zoron Trendani got their assent. My underge is underrated, under fastly underrated. Paul Garaventa amazing follow If you didn't listen to yesterday's episode, you better get.
Speaker 2: D ms are blowing up, bro, I know. Yeah, that's the first.
Speaker 1: Time ever that anyone was just like, who's underrated?
Speaker 2: Paul?
Speaker 3: Also just about also so active in the Boosties discord too, you know, just you notice the people that are always always there, the true day ones. We stand on their shoulders, Ze gang, we stand on your shoulders.
Speaker 2: But what happened? What happened? What happened?
Speaker 1: So this is our this is our first episode since the election result rolled in and a red way if you're if we're talking about fucking commies just washed over New York dude, fucking what yeah?
Speaker 2: Just so sorry, what I know?
Speaker 1: I know, Democratic socialist communisms. Yeah, this dude is bad news.
Speaker 2: Man. What's he talking about? Like but locking up people?
Speaker 3: There's something Oh making a bus free, Oh.
Speaker 1: Making prison buses free? As he sends us there for not keeping hallal you know what I'm saying. That's where that's where this is headed.
Speaker 2: He's declaring billionaires haram.
Speaker 3: No, no, we cannot abide a great speech though too.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's good, he's a good politician, and that is I was listening to The Daily this morning, as I like to do anytime there's like a a story that kind of runs against the standard New York Times narrative, a little bit slow on the draw when it came to Zaran and uh, intentionally, yeah, they were like, yeah, like so he's a talented politician. He's a great politician. But then like they were also getting their mind around the idea that his policies are popular, like in a very slow way. And I couldn't tell like, is this just like does this just sound like that because they are like so centrist and like they're introducing the idea that democratic socialism might be popular to their audience, or are they like literally just being like who can't wait they struggle?
Speaker 2: How are they struggling with it?
Speaker 1: Well, they were just like not struggling with it, but just being like some people might think that it might be these policies that are he remained laser focused on. I mean they weren't struggling. I mean they basically just what it was but it just like seemed like it was a new common to them kind of you.
Speaker 3: Know, hiding behind like sort of journalistic practice to not really editorialize and be.
Speaker 2: Like some are saying or did it feel like they're like thought.
Speaker 1: The sign It wasn't Michael Barbaro being like hmmm, but anyway to explosive ziraa mom. Donnie, as you all know by now, handily won the New York mayoral election, earning just over fifty percent of the vote. Yeah, as it was described by Politico, he capped a sharp elbowed campaign for the New York City mayor Tuesday night with a historic win.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: They like immediate sharp elbowed, Like it was like it was just he just won a knife fight out there. That's what we just saw. This guy just had sharper elbows than his opponent. A sharp elbowed kid.
Speaker 3: They're acting like he was hurling insults right His spudier was just getting the racial epithets thrown at him the whole time.
Speaker 1: And just stood there and was like, well, so my thing is just these like policy these like three policy things that I keep saying over again, and they're like, who hoa this guy's a fucking knife fighter. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I think because of the diabolical islamophobia and bullshit coming from Cuomo and everyone aligned with him, like he ate all of those and he's like, I don't give a fuck, bro, yeah, keep saying that shit. Watch me say my shit. And it fucking transcends all of your attacks to call his sharp elbow.
Speaker 2: Maybe because he.
Speaker 3: Fucking cooked Cuomo's ass in such a fucking direct way at those debates, they're like, oh, dude, I hope no one ever talks to me.
Speaker 2: It talks about my shit.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see that guy in a shark in a dark alley. No elbows are sharp.
Speaker 2: Beard, and that scares me.
Speaker 1: The New York Post responded by accidentally making the coolest cover page ever. It is Zoran's face on top of a cartoon body wearing red, holding up the hammer and sickle above his head with a smile, and it says, on your marks, get set Zo on your Marx m r X. Good love that socialist mom. Donnie wins race for the mayor the red apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah CRI shout out to curlic okay okay, answering it was Russian overlord the idea of like associating this with Russia when like we've seen what capitalism did to Russia over the past like a couple decades, just straight to.
Speaker 1: Oligarchy, kleptocracy. But yeah, he's probably taking orders from Moscow and not Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, because then I'm like, okay, well, you put all this energy into saying like on your marks, get set Zoe the red apple, and then they're just saying after a campaign that promised high taxes, free stuff, hating Israel and vibes socialist ormum Donnie managed victory last night.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, what about that is socialism?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, vibes free, stop hating Israel taxes, Like, I think the socialism again shows you that none of these people in the establishment and any party or even in the media have any fucking clue what is going on with everyone else, like younger or socioeconomically beneath them, Right.
Speaker 2: What the fuck there's social Like no one gives an about that prescription, you know.
Speaker 1: But I still remember that I was listening to episode of the Bill Simmons podcast where he was interviewing Chuck Closterman, and like it was probably like five years ago, but they were like, yeah, I guess like socialism is popular, and they were like so freaked out by that. It was like it was like they were saying that, like you know, fucking choking is popular, you know, like it was like this weird, strange trend among the young people. It was just like but and they're just like ten years older than me, Like they're not that much, but like to them, because I think they grew up at a time when fucking the Cold War was on, and like they I do think we're gonna like see an increasing popularity of socialism, just as like those old people die off or like, you know, just fuck off to their weird corner.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Inequality has gotten to a point that merely just saying shit needs to be more affordable and the yeah people, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's also the part that nobody wants to talk about. We have a profoundly broken system and the only two options were being given are more of that and fascism. And so this guy comes in is like or this other thing that has worked all over the globe.
Speaker 2: Is that socialism?
Speaker 3: I mean not yeah again, not really if you're like if you're if you're taking it like by the fucking letter of the law and not that's not a dig or anything. What I'm saying like to even describe these policies as like like scurvy socialism, yeah, is so fucking dumb and also just doesn't again, doesn't resonate because people's lived experiences.
Speaker 2: This ship is fucking terrible. It needs to stop.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck what this guy whatever, however you're describing him, what he says makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Ship needs to be more affordable.
Speaker 1: Great, Yeah, in Sweden this is called capitalism, but here it's called fucking communism. Everybody run The cope was fun though, I do like that, just a night full of cope, you know. Over on Fox News, Sean Hannity was despondent. Brett whatever his name is, was like giving his analysis of like, here's what it seems like people are responding to. Sean Hannity dragged Cuomo's lackluster campaign when the results came in, so it was like basically like, quote Cuomo sucks, which no lies detected. Then claimed that all his friends in New York are officially depressed and scared. So he was coming off of you know, some of the people talking about what Mamdanie did to win Brett. What's Brett's last name? Bear?
Speaker 2: What's hey? What's Brett's name? Sounds like.
Speaker 1: Bread?
Speaker 2: Him was fucking, what's that Brett? Guys?
Speaker 1: You know he gave some explanation and then he said, I don't know, Brett if I quite agree with the analysis in this sense, and I honestly feel bad. I have friends of mine in New York. My phone is blowing up. They're officially depressed and scared. A full nine percent of people say they will leave if he in fact got elected, So they're freaking out.
Speaker 3: Is that when Brett Beher that was was he giving his theory about the like this could be a good thing?
Speaker 2: Is that what he was saying when he said, I don't I don't agree with that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure where what Brett's analysis was. I just know that Shawn's analysis was this sad if.
Speaker 3: He's talking about the nast because I know Brett Baher was saying this could be good, good actually for socialist marit or then fail because everyone's gonna know it's like, this isn't the wave, guys, and then then they'll pick fascism again.
Speaker 2: It was the very tortured logic of Brett Baer.
Speaker 1: I think not according to the rich people who are texting me Miles, sorry, they seem sad and they mad he more than other people.
Speaker 2: So I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry to them.
Speaker 1: Greg Abbott asked for a moment of silence for NYC and seemingly unironically shared the thoughts and prayers. He said, thoughts and prayers with prayer hands, which he usually reserves for school shootings.
Speaker 3: Like that's it and not even right. Yeah, it's that his is very interesting to me. I mean maybe because he's just stupid as hell, but like, also this is also another version of the like another framing of the Mamdanian that I've seen Republicans really try and push is like really trying to make this feel like this truly a somber moment in America, as if like literal nine to eleven just occurred in New York. Yeah, you know, like a lot of people are like, this is it, man, this is what's happened. Say goodbye because they have a g hottiest communist mayor in New York.
Speaker 2: The game is a wrap.
Speaker 3: America is over unless we fight back to try and motivate people. But again the like shit ain't moving the needle, and so Abbott just looks stupid as hell for putting up thoughts in prayers.
Speaker 1: I have to say, like, this does feel like Randy Fine, who's Florida congressman, said the legal immigrants who hate America elected a communist, Muslim jihattist New York City has fallen. America is next if we don't stop it. Like that's fucking crazy, like racist, all all the shit, But like it also feels like what do we think his fans interpret like when he says if we don't stop it.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of people who I mean not plenty.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there are people who are unwell enough to hear that as some kind of like call to action.
Speaker 1: And those people are the sorts of people who like support these assholes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean that's that's definitely dangerous, and I think but that's I mean, that's part and parcel of how the GOP or the fucking MAGA movement communicates to people is everything is an existential threat that must be addressed with force of some kind. And they say rhetorically, They're like, it's more rhetorical force is how we need to respond. But they're they're blinking both eyes into the camera and you.
Speaker 2: Know what the fuck we're talking about.
Speaker 1: At least George Santos was able to put things into perspective. He tweeted, fuck you, Curtis Leewah, I hate you, your dumb wife, that stupid beret of yours and all your fucking cats, which did seem to be the way that a lot of people chose to take this. Uh, the Cuomo h q A bunch of supporters were having tantrums about Curtis Leiwa for spoiling the election, but making my day with some of his commentary of complete lunatic Curtis Leiwa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's this guy holding the sign at the at the Cuomo party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has his sign up that says Curtis Sliwa is the spoiler shirt untucked.
Speaker 3: This guy couldn't look less serious with his like clown tie.
Speaker 2: But anyway, what was he saying? He throw the elsa.
Speaker 1: Throw this elsa wa up, No.
Speaker 2: Fly what you loved in the home city? Yeah, get the Why don't you leave? Bro?
Speaker 1: He seems so drunk. Drunk dude, when your.
Speaker 3: Shirt is untucked like that you're fucking gone. I don't know, I don't know anyone who wears a suit. And then he's like, yeah, I'm pulling the shirt out.
Speaker 1: Curtis sliwa Is. The spoiler also seems like the sort of like boring point that a drunk person would repeatedly make you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Curtis.
Speaker 1: Rob don don he doesn't get here. He rode, he rode the mayor on s okay, just quick condic the spoiler. Curtisly was, the spoiler is like a sub New York Post level newspaper headline, and this guy had up on a sign like it was like a clip.
Speaker 2: Ryan the editor said.
Speaker 3: Fuck Jojo siwah, but he was probably close to saying that.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, it's Jojo Siwah. Yeah, Jojo Siwah.
Speaker 3: I mean and look, let's for a second entertain that idea that he's this this spoiler right, So, uh what a Cuomo got eight hundred and fifty four nine hundred and ninety five votes as of the tally that we had last night, and then one to one million, one thy one hundred and thirty two. Zoran would have had one million, thirty six.
Speaker 2: So you're still short, fam.
Speaker 1: If even Duran got over fifty percent, he got fifty point four percent of the vote. Even if he has a majority of the votes, the second you go plus one and over any fraction over fifty percent, it's a fucking rap. Matt's full communism. That's a full communism, baby, we got a full ass majority. We're communism. Now.
Speaker 3: Those one hundred and forty six thousand people, they weren't going to vote for Cuomo, for Curtis Lee.
Speaker 2: What honey? Okay, I don't both think so sh it just doesn't transpose like that.
Speaker 3: And I know that's the kind of fucking smooth brain math people like to use a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: But courtesy, why is the spoiler? Okay? They loved in New York.
Speaker 1: He's already not Michael Rappaport and never messing, oh what having a bad night, having a bad night, go rapp Like Michael Rappaport just like push it like pushing people and ship like, who are just asking him about his Zionus Yeah, Zionism.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's such I think loser dude.
Speaker 1: I think posted one hundred times in twenty four hours around the like and she is on one.
Speaker 2: They are both.
Speaker 3: They have left planet Earth, like their support for Israel has jettisoned them into like another plane of existence where most of us don't even live anymore.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what is so scary? Uh huh uh huh yeah yeah, yeah, sure, sure sure.
Speaker 1: Steven Miller, Laura Lumer, Jack Pisabiac went a different rate. They went in a racist direction. I think you're gonna be surprised to hear Stephen Miller. Uh posted a link to a twenty twenty three report on NYC dot gov. The showed around fifty percent of New York households contain at least one immigrant without comment, just like NUF said, you see what these people do, let's get them out of here.
Speaker 2: And what I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you an indigenous American? Steve Miller? Yeah, she shut the fuck? Okay, yeah sure, have you been to New York? Have you been to fucking New York? Okay? Cool, cool, Like it's that easy.
Speaker 3: I think that's all they can do is just fucking try and hit the xenophobia button.
Speaker 2: But guess what, it didn't fucking work this time.
Speaker 1: Laura Lumer wrote, America is about to become a very violent country, Mom, Donnie will encourage Muslims to commit political assassination to acquire power and silence credit where that that seems way way way off on another planet.
Speaker 3: She was like, they should have been clear about the threat of Islam, like it was full islamophobia.
Speaker 2: Like She's like, this is they needed to communicate how dangerous.
Speaker 3: It is, Like just go the fuck away, Go do your Pentagon fucking boot liquor journalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, and then and then uh Pozobiac said, Madonnie will usher in a crime way with the likes of which New York has not seen since the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: I will say Project twenty twenty five is cutting trying to cut all those programs that did actually contribute to the dropping the crime rate, like all the soft programs that there's a massive spike in the crime rate when they went away during the pandemic. And then Project twenty twenty five just wants to fund violent policing. Yeah, so they we might we might see a rise in crime across the country. I think it's probably going to be that, yeah, more than anything else.
Speaker 2: Night Gang.
Speaker 3: You know, keep your head on a swivel, because I know a lot of you guys are wealthy white billionaires that listen to this show that live in New York. You know, just it's it's hard time for out there's just want to just stay stay frosty out there. The other ones that you've heard, they're even people trying to blame Candace own It's like.
Speaker 1: One of these like magapies for one blame Candace Owen.
Speaker 3: Everyone will actually shock that Democrats swept tonight. We've been warning for months that people like Candace Owens are cancers to the conservative movement. Today she literally told voters to stay home. Maybe now people will finally call her out, even because she's black.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Jack is people to stay home probably how you're doing.
Speaker 2: The Lords were.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, just there are other people talking about like there's also you know, Tucker Carlson interviewed Nick Fuentes and that was like a huge thing, like what are you okay? So Nazi fun time over here, and a lot of people on the conservative side were like, what what are the guardrails exactly here?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, why do we have a fucking Nazi here with Tucker Carlson? Do we need these people in our party, and there was all this infighting or just pop eds from conservatives being like what do we do? And then so Jack Pisobiek was writing, he said, thank goodness. So many conservative pundits spent the last few weeks focused on e drama and cancelation efforts instead of working to get out the vote. First of all, that wouldn't have helped anyway, but nice try also trying to normalize the fact that the fuck a Nazi like Nick Fuentes is just ascending within the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just it's e drama. It's a drama, a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of E drama, the thing that this guy's entire career is built on. Yeah, so people people were not happy with that, and it was a bad night overall for the Republicans. Uh. Larry Krasner won the DA race in Philly, which that's that's gonna sting a little bit, probably fifty one in California.
Speaker 2: So quick did you even watch the returns?
Speaker 1: I just that was the first one that got called. Yeah, they were kind of calling it the day before, like all the headlines were like as Prop fifty expected to win, like there, yeah, there's no none of those.
Speaker 3: Things where it's like, and the polls are closed and pop Prop fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Prop fifty is fifty sold out in five Minut's brand, the editor.
Speaker 2: Said, it's all gone. I can't get anymore.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, I mean, uh, there were just up, up and down and around historic in Jersey, Virginia.
Speaker 3: Super majoring in the Virginia House of Delegates. Yeah, again, what the fuck did they think was gonna happen? Like they were going to change the hearts and minds of people in northern Virginia that are like people have been absolutely smashed to bits by doze cuts and shut down bullshit that you didn't think people were going to fucking come crawling back to the MAGA vote. It's just again a lot of I think I think this felt like, Okay, so most people are observing.
Speaker 2: What's happening in the country, right, and that's good.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I think the larger question is, like, what does now the Democratic Party do.
Speaker 2: With all of this?
Speaker 3: Because obviously I think the biggest my biggest concern is like, and I think history has demonstrated this, they'll just co opt this language just to keep.
Speaker 1: The established language and then actually not doing anything with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But also Zorn was not just the first Muslim mayor of New York. The Virginia state Senator Gazala Hashimi became the first Muslim American woman elected the state wide office. Uh in Virginia's lieutenant governor race.
Speaker 1: Uh Detroit elected their first woman as mayor.
Speaker 3: Okay, so d yeah bull dee e eyeing the fuck out right now?
Speaker 1: Did they were? Was there a voting quota where everybody had to vote for somebody who was not a white male exactly?
Speaker 2: Or you don't get your sorrows bucks?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Then JD. Vance's brother lost them. He was running from mayor in Cincinnati. What Yeah, lost that.
Speaker 3: He didn't even bro Vance didn't even fucking helped this dude. He's just like during the primary, he's like, hey, my brother he's running. He's a good guy, you know, so check him out. Yeah sorry, Yeah, it's his half brother. That's what it felt like. So yeah, Corey Bowman is that guy's name.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because JD. Vance has always been so complimentary of his family allweight. No, he actually built his career on shitting up, like he threw them under a bus and then built his career on top of their squashed bodies, right right, all right, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 2: We'll come back.
Speaker 1: We'll keep talking about election results and other stuff.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back, and Donald Trump had some answer to do. Big night for the Democrats, keen sweet the big three biggest contested elections, and yeah, they did well. The Democrats kind of up and down. They like some mainstream sort of lib Dems did well. So I have no doubt that they will find a way to learn the wrong lesson from that, you know. But so what else we got. We got Virginia's Abigail Spamberger become the state's first female governor. Jay Jones defeated incumbent Republican Attorney General Jason Miaos. So they're knocking off incumbents Virginia obviously. Like one of the things that a lot of people pointed out is that Virginia is the state that is most affected by the government shutdown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and has a history of being like whatever whatever party loses, the White House gets to be the governor in the next race. Like this is the thirteenth election in a row where that's happened. Uh So that kind of felt nailed on for Virginia. But yeah, I mean it's uh, it's it's instructive.
Speaker 1: Former ciag and Abigail Spamberger, Is that.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So we know she's up to the task. You know, she's gonna she's gonna get in there, She's gonna get in Zorn's.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh socialism.
Speaker 3: He don't worry, bro, I got this. You know, we know how to do. We know how to work around that. You can't spell socialism without CIA. You know that, right, You know that?
Speaker 1: Right is iron? You want to meet meet me out here. I just needed to take this private plane provided by this shell Donor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Donor wants to play in this private jet. We gotta we got to refill the fuel tanks really quick. Uh yeah, this is I mean great to see, great to see. I think it's a nice moment of respite. Respite, how do you say it? Respite?
Speaker 1: I think I say respite, And I don't know why whatever it might be because of the basketball player Sean Respert. I just as respite and the old deep cut Seawan respirit nineties NBA players.
Speaker 3: Oh shout out Michigan State University. Anyway, So yeah, this is it's good to see that there is, I think again some semblance of sanity. And I was also reading that like all the gains that happened with like Latino voters have basically been wiped out this election because why what happened gestures around everywhere.
Speaker 1: And I find that's surprising to me. I can't believe that his policies up to this point.
Speaker 2: Well, it was an unusual election, you know.
Speaker 1: That's what. Yeah, they they did Democrats clean sweep in some cases surprisingly strong margins of victory, likely to bolster the party. But yeah, they keep calling it, like calling these, uh, unusual elections. This election cycle featured several unusual races. I'm assuming that's primarily referring to mom Donnie, who is only unusual in the sense that he's like a politician who is trying to whose policies seem focused on people, on voters. But yeah, I don't know. Uh, the Democratic Party seems pretty set on finding a way to, you know, build a firewall between this mum Donni victory and like where their overall vision for the future. The at the Democrats on Twitter, uh posted last night living the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is why y'all. We can't. These people cannot stay in office. It just needs to be like, we need some qualifying.
Speaker 1: We need some like polit borrow, like cleansing, we need we need somebody to come through and do a clean sweep and just be like you guys can We'll find you other jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right right, You would be.
Speaker 1: Great at working in corporate America. You guys are above all some of the most gifted ass covers in the history of human communication and equivocators like you guys are the best at equivocation. They're gonna fucking eat you guys up on Wall Street. They're gonna love you guys on Wall Street. That's where you should be going. Yeah, I not Schumer.
Speaker 2: You should be running a fucking like a hedge fund.
Speaker 3: Yeah something dude, you should be doing, or team up with your fucking cousin Amy Schumer and do like a sketch comedy.
Speaker 2: Sketch comedy. There's some YouTube skits with your cousin Amy Schumer. Dude.
Speaker 1: He has still refused to endorse Zeramodani. Of course, I mean in a way he did. He said, look, I voted, and I look forward to working with the next mayor to help New York City. I bet his ass voted for Cuomo.
Speaker 2: That is when you say that it doesn't matter either way.
Speaker 3: If you can't even that's why you voted for him, you've been spiritually you're not with him.
Speaker 2: There there's no way he would ever actually vote for Zorn, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Sort of like back policies that actually help people in the face of like fucking unpopular every social numbers.
Speaker 2: He's he's just you know, this is he's also Dino Dino dem uh.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump's answer Trump wasn't on the ballot and shut down were the two reasons that Republicans lost elections tonight, which is kind of interesting because shutdown was the thing that put Trump on the ballot more than anything. Nobody seems to be buying his thing of repeatedly referring to it as a democratic shutdown. The fact that he's admitting the shutdown was a big faster feels like something might be bad for Mike Johnson. Mike Johnson's days might be numbered, because that feels like that's he's he's handed. He just crafted up a big, big l that he's getting ready to hand to somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't God yet someone's gonna have to fucking answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know what that is exactly.
Speaker 1: Probably he'll probably ultimately take it on his shoulders. You know, he's usually pretty good about accepting responsibility when he's.
Speaker 3: Totally totally because because I wasn't there, here's new rule. I will be on every ballot, right, Yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: It does seem like the only thing the only time they win is well when Trump's on.
Speaker 3: The I mean, Laura Lumer, in that fucking islamophobic screed she posted, was also saying some shit about like.
Speaker 2: This is why we need to secure our elections now, wink wink. We need to fucking rig the elections immediately. Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Secure our elections.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're not even like alleging that there was cheating. They're just like, we need to secure our elections.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what what do you mean, secure them from ever being won by a Democrat by any means necessary?
Speaker 1: I secure them from the popular vote, to secure the popular vote, from the popular will of the people. Okay, yeah, I mean, if this is, in fact, as some people have predicted, the last actual election in this modern version of the United States. Nice to go out on top, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, So all right.
Speaker 1: Those are some of the things that are trending.
Speaker 3: Oh there's also a couple of things. Did you see that fucking ups plane? Fucking yes, old mine, God, horrifying. I didn't see the videos. The video scary.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're seeing any fireball?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Just I don't like because I I have like quite a few of them locked in my brain that anytime I hit just a little bit of turbulence, immediately just fire up. They're like, you want this in slow motion or you want you want them all hitting at the same time. How do you want this?
Speaker 2: Not at all at all.
Speaker 1: There's one that I saw like from I forget what country it was, but it was a you know, one of those planes that is carrying a bunch of packages and they just had too much weight in the tail of it. So it's like a big jumbo jet and it's like taking off and then it just like keeps tipping and then just like goes downwards. It's FD So it's a straight up nightmare fuel. It's what I expect planes to do every time they take off, and you know, my brain is like this shouldn't work.
Speaker 2: Have you heard there?
Speaker 3: There was a panic last week that like on an airbus plane. I don't know if you if you notice it's on an airbus plane, it'll be like, oh, yeah, it does that sound when you're like taking off and people like something's wrong, something's wrong, Like really, yeah, this woman was freaking out and she was like my husband, like she was saying someone she knows is saying that song that sounds not right and freaking out.
Speaker 2: They're like, yo, chill the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Isn't that just like I always assumed that was like a power someone was working with. The powers were like loosening or tightening something.
Speaker 3: Like it when it's on the runway and stuff too, and it's just like it's it's the normal sound. I think because people are so used to being like Boeing aircraft where you don't hear that, they're like when they hear it, people are bugging out.
Speaker 1: They're like, we're out of batteries for the first time.
Speaker 2: And she was like, people are talking, people are talking. I turned off transparency mode. Yeah yeah, just again. I just anytime. I'm just so like on edge with plane shit. These days now.
Speaker 1: It seems like they've got it under control. Yeah, it seems like they're doing a good job. I mean that another plane thing is that the head of the union was basically like, we might have to just cancel air travel ahead of Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, so yeah, I mean that's that's Sean Duffy's you're talking section. He's yeah, that's a good that's a good threat to give to people that and they'll be like, oh yeah, that's the Democrats fault when you're the one as the administrator, like, we might.
Speaker 2: Have to shut everything down if we don't get this fucking shut down figured out. It's good lord. Yeah, well well all right, see.
Speaker 1: Back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get your vaccines where you still can't get your flu shots, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 3: The Daily Zeye Guiss Executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bye Wayne.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Victor Wright
Speaker 1: Co written by j M McNabb, and edited and engineered by Brian Jeffries.