Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast, Slice Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Slice Time. It's the Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for Brooking Boys Podcast, Episode number three oh three. How's it going to do? As we asked a lot of slices? Yeah, we asked a lot of questions episode, but guess what question necessarily mean? We're gonna get a lot of answers. I hope we did. By the way, your microphone sounds like crap again? Oh does it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: It's Timmy again? Not not to the slices. All right, you made the claim last week and it sounded like butter. Okay, well it sounds like rancid butter. So all right, you know what it sounds like. It sounds like I can't believe it's not butter. So I think we.
Speaker 5: Asked like five questions last week on like, hey, tell us leave your thoughts on whatever, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And we asked the people who've never left messages before.
Speaker 5: So let's say we have any first time message leavers in addition to, of course, our faithful and loyal who leave messages every week.
Speaker 2: Exactly. This is the Companion podcast. This is not the episode This is the episode that talks about the episode. All right, thanks for listening on my Heart radio. Everybody who's about to drop your talkbacks on us, because it's the only way to leave it talk back. Click on the microphone and it's like a modern day voicemail, if you will, all right, or a voicemail or just that, yeah, yeah, a voice note hit it. Our first caller, Hey.
Speaker 6: Brody and Scary. This is Maddie from Queen's talking about your cable boxes. In Queen's I have Spectrum and I have zero cable boxes. All of ours are solely through Wi Fi, so there are no more cable boxes at all anywhere in our home. The only reason why we would have a cable box is if we wanted to record a show. But being everything is on demand and you can watch it literally after it airs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, true, that was the end of that one.
Speaker 5: First of all, we were talking about routers. Second of all, I have to look this up. You don't have to message me. But if you have no cable boxes and you say it's Wi Fi, I get that, But then how do you see what station you're on? There's a plug into the TV, in which case it's a hard wire.
Speaker 2: And I got to say, ever since I lost my co ax and you're like, who uses coax? Well guess what, Well, my internet goes down. Now the fucking boxes go down, and I can't watch TV at least with co acts. At least with co acts. I never lost my signal, but I lost my internet.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: I had DirecTV before I sold my house, and every time I rained, I would lose my signal.
Speaker 2: But that being said, I have a DVR.
Speaker 5: Old room DVR here because sometimes you just like to hit pause on what you're watching, go to the bathroom, come back. Somethings just like to like, oh, I'm going to record that so I don't forget to watch it that night.
Speaker 2: Thanks the recording. Thanks for listening to tech talk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're assuming that Reggie is a female.
Speaker 2: What's your name where you're from? Reggie from Queens?
Speaker 7: Seems a little judgmental of you, Okay. They continus him that Scary doesn't want to go and visit the pool is because many many people use the pool and he's so bougie.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to use the same pool that other people do. It's never stopped me before. Get over it, Scary. Some pools all the time I had my own pool. I was boosed you liberty in my pool. This guy was definitely high or drunk or both, great voiceless when he left this This was a one ten a m. In the morning talk bout nice, nice, But I appreciate it nonetheless in a pooty voicemail. Yeah, it's a poody talk back, a drunk a drunken talk back or whatever. Maybe he wasn't drunk, but like maybe maybe he was. You know, they didn't sound drunk to me. But you're saying because of the time he left, time of I mean it, all signs point to that. All right, Remember you're name and where you're from when you call it? Was there a Drake song about being drunk and high and I'm both right now. I couldn't tell you. Only time he tells the truth is when he's drunk or high, and he's both right now, something like that. I take your word for it. The only time he loves you is when he's drunk and high. But that was the weekend. No, he only calls you when it's half past five and when he's rolling through the hills. The hills have eyes. I'm sorry I'm getting it right, isn't it. I only call you when it's half past five. Oh, the hills have eyes. That's the weekend. There's a song about banging group and he's at five o'clock in the morning, and that's the only time that he calls you his baby. How about Blonde who said call me, call me anytime, call me, Well, that's desperation or Zebra that said you had better not call you lost, you had better not call me. It's a great song.
Speaker 8: All right, hey fellas, Then hey from Brooklyn, just wanted to say, I'm listening to that guy talk about the routers and all this and AT and T and not doubting that AT and T might have a good one. But he's wrong about the Ethernet cables and everything else. Fiber Optic only comes to the to your house. You don't run fiber optic in your house. It is Ethernet or Wi Fi for that matter.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, But uh, I was right.
Speaker 9: Get an all the router. It's the best Messa system you can.
Speaker 2: Get the what wait, hold on, he continues.
Speaker 8: And also about all that the band, the download and upload speeds, Yeah, they do matter for the speed of it, But a router can only carry so much speed, so even if you got a gig, you'll only get in like four hundred, depending on the router. But it's more about how many things you can do simultaneous. So like Scary said, you know, doing the show and then looking up a video and then your phone's connected and yeah, how many devices are on it?
Speaker 9: All eat away at that one gig.
Speaker 2: That's right, But now he's got me questioning if I have maximum speed in my house. You're trying to tell me that one gig up and down that I'm paying for it's not achieving that. I think I ran a speed test and I think he's right, and only camera to like four hundred.
Speaker 5: Have you tried to ask your own gig? I asked my own g Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 10: Hey, Brooklyn boys, Brody and Scary, Scary and Brody. This is Kelsey and Texas Brody. I finally saw the Golden Karrack commercial. It is ridiculous and funny, and my family and I make fun of it constantly. So the family at that table reminds me of my old Spanish professor who first, for some reason, decided just because I'm hispanic. My last name needed an accent mark and I must not know any better. Welp, sorry to disappointer anyway, thanks for the recommendation. Love you guys, Carme, Sarah, Yeah, is came.
Speaker 11: And without Scary and Brody Bernie and Scary Scarodi from CT Scary. How dare you contemplate that my compliments you are AI generated? They come directly from Yon Mowbley's Greaders Guild. Remember I've been sent by that chap to enhance Slice's experience during Slice Time. Also a special shout out to MJ from NJ. I adore how days and bewildered she sounds in her talkbacks. Sometimes I wonder if she even realizes she's recording. Love you MJ from NJ never stopped ever change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got some great sound on MJ and from NJ from the time she called the Big Show and yeah you need to bring in I got to bring that home and play. It's a six minute l a six minute phone call that we have and we put it. It was live on the air and it was I wouldn't like to hear it on the next episode. So great. She had Elvis me Danielle Gandhi and the entire show in stitches. We'll get him.
Speaker 12: Hey, Brooklyn boys, Jamie from Queen's Here, Brody, you were right. I wouldn't be able to kill a squirrel. When I take care of my friend's cats or what are her plants while she's on vacation, I actually have to feed the squirrels in her backyard. She throws peanuts out there every day for them to eat, and so when she goes away, I have to throw the peanuts out because they're used.
Speaker 9: To it.
Speaker 7: The nerve.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but squirrels are cute as long as they don't go when you attic. What was that in reference to? That was a conversation we were having about that.
Speaker 5: I told Sparing some page where they were like, oh, yeah, just drowned the thing in a bucket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the squirrels in her house, sparing some animals and killing sparing bees, killing squirrels.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And actually, when I was in middle school, my science teacher found a baby squirrel on the highway that was missing a leg and he rescued it. He kept it in his classroom as a pet. At one point he would keep it in his shirt pocket while he taught the class and thirteen year old me thought it was absolutely adorable. So yeah, I wouldn't be able to kill a squirrel.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh he mean he rescued it and he didn't let it die and throw it in Central Park. Huh.
Speaker 13: This is Bryce from Winchester, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the.
Speaker 9: Squirrel topic, we have a squirrel.
Speaker 13: Season here in wes Central, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Squirrel season. I mean they're basically a tree rat, pretty tasty. He's put them on the smoker and have a good day. He called it a tree rat. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, he says. He says they cooked squirrels. They throw him on the grill. I can't with it. I can't. I bet you he's being serious.
Speaker 5: He's onerent being serious and I'm sure it's fine if that's what I just I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. What does squirrel taste like? Rodent? I guess as a nutty flavor? Hi? When did I eat acorn?
Speaker 14: I'm with Brodie. This is Renade from Leancaster. I'm with Brody.
Speaker 9: Scary.
Speaker 14: You need to unfollow Greg Tea's daughters and Scotty Be's daughters, really, because if you're looking at him thinking of him that way, then you do. Actually, what would be interesting if you guys that I don't know if you do, because I'm only thirteen minutes in. If you listen, if you would call Greg Tea and see what Greg.
Speaker 2: T would say about I wanted to do that.
Speaker 14: Brodie, speaking as a dad.
Speaker 2: And also as a non perv yeah, I think we need the Jersey Kid on the next episode just to get his reaction. He still has no clue that that you're following and googling his daughter in their trapped his thirst trapping daughter with posting pics on Instagram. How would he not know that he follows it? Doesn't he imagine he doesn't follow it?
Speaker 15: You do?
Speaker 2: That be even worse.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 6: This is Gunie from Pennsylvania, so scary.
Speaker 3: The woman that wanted to date up.
Speaker 4: She wanted to d up from what she had been dating in the past, not if she was.
Speaker 16: A two and one to date and eat. She wanted to date up from maybe maybe what her husband was in the past.
Speaker 6: It's place for life bye.
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, she may have meant like as a person, a better person, she wanted to date up. You know you have tell you that the problem is she was looking for years and she still can't find that. She's been through a lot of guys to try.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's looking for a better guy, can't find it, find a better man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Pearl Jam, I said her first plus, could you tell me what album that's on? Ten?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: Uh, better Man from Pearl Jam is on the same album as Corduroy of Vitology. No, it's not Vitology, is it versus? It's on What are you trying? It is not on ten, it's on verses. No. The Pearl Jam song better Man the album starts with even Flow. In my head, that's ten. Nope, not ten. All right, you're like, it's on. It's on the same album as Corduroy and Jeremy and Jeremy. Jeremy's on the first album, so it's even Flow Jeremy. There are ten they're on ten. Oh God Live, Black Alive and Black right? Yeah? Great? So, oh yeah, better Man was on oh Man. Now you know I'm getting old. I don't know which album was? Oh, I said Ytology?
Speaker 18: You do?
Speaker 2: You named every album? You should have definitively you should have stopped me. Why would I stop? You said Vitology no Versus?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Court go fuck yourself.
Speaker 17: Hey, Shavy from Queens can know another one, but a well, who gives a fluck anyway, Brody, we're talking about that scambony piece of workout equipment that you saw on TikTok.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the shit This commercial.
Speaker 19: I used to see for some exercise stretcher thing, and this old guy would say he's seventy five and feels great. But then two months later a different commercial for the same equipment, and it's the same guy saying he's in his eighties. I'm like, well he aged fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's continuity problem. Wait, did we skip over one because you made me don't know you had one run in the thing with your billion dollars.
Speaker 20: Sixty it's your Brooklyn Bowie, somebody from somewhere over there over here. You guys reference a lot of song quotes during this episode. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. You did a lot, but you miss one. During the DMV story, Brody said, here's the situation, been to every nation. Nobody ever made me feel the way that you do, and it sounded like Brody was really pissed that he was not at the birthday party and Scary Grewell on Biggie.
Speaker 2: Yes, scary grew up on Nicki minaj All three statements true.
Speaker 8: Hey fellow's Benning from Brooklyn here calling about two things. One the thing about greg T's daughter, your uncle Scary. You know, since she's little, you got a close relationship with them. It's a little bit unless she's like in a thong or doing something sexual or something like that. But I mean, if it's just a beach picture, she's in a bathing suit, or buy a pool if you would like your own niece's picture, it's the same freaking thing.
Speaker 9: It's not no big deal. The other thing is about the bees.
Speaker 8: And the thing about the bees if it was like hornets or yellowjackets or.
Speaker 9: Something like that. It's one thing.
Speaker 8: I know, you say the hunting bees if it killed a few hundred, but if everybody kills a few hundred. And I can tell you this because my wife has a big, beautiful guard and without the bees.
Speaker 9: We try to attract the bees. And those bees don't bother you. They don't sting you unless they're threatened or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I agree, buddy, we need them, we do.
Speaker 9: The bees is a big problem with not enough.
Speaker 5: Bees in this Yes, yes, wait, this bar Okay, scary, I said this on.
Speaker 9: List episode, that's kind of creepy about killing the squirrels.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's that's just wrong. I mean, I mean, it's it's any animal. But and I'm not like one of these lovers of animals. I kill all kinds of bugs and crap like that.
Speaker 9: I hate bugs. But bees we need them. I can tell you from the garden. They pollinate.
Speaker 8: If if we don't have bees in the garden, the garden doesn't come out.
Speaker 9: It isn't as plentiful as it normally is.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 5: You tell you why I love him. First of all, he sounds exactly like we used to sound back in the day and all the people we grew up with. But he's like, bees are a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: What you can do? You can kill him, You can't kill him. You need him, you're pollinate. And still he's right. But he sounds like the last guy in the world that would say that, like with his voice and his accent, right that he would have no interest in it, right, I would. Again, I hate the stereotype people.
Speaker 5: He sounds like a kind of guy from our neighbor would be like, fuck the bees, get them off my fucking.
Speaker 2: Hold on my car.
Speaker 5: I love that he's compassionate and understands nature. But that being said, I don't like bees, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if I would put out a water fountain for them and a pond built in my backyard for bees. You have to attract the bees, not detract them. I always attract bees. Look at me, I'm a sexy bestard her as my own babe. I saw that one coming.
Speaker 21: Day from Long Island. Well for you, scary, you probably know fifteen days from Long Island, so he called me Brown Dave Caribbean, Dave.
Speaker 2: Six foot one day.
Speaker 21: But scary about the Verizon file situation, you still got screwed over at the end of the day because even though you bought the router outright, it's still not worth it. I used to actually work in that industry, and I currently have Verisin files right now. I do not pay for my equipment.
Speaker 2: It is on.
Speaker 21: Top of that, you can actually take that same exact money you paid and bought that router outright and actually invest into a way better router for slightly more, if not the same price, and that third party router you bought will outperform the proprietary router from Verizon really many years into the future, because Verizon's products get outdated every year or two. But your own third party router is built to last several years. My old router lasted me eight years before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but according to that last talkbacker earlier in this they it doesn't matter because you're not I'm not enjoying the one gig uploaded download speed because it's basically right, isn't that Isn't that the case? So doesn't does it really matter that I have the latest and greatest in routers? Probably not downloads either way, you're not enjoying your life, not the load right, because of the way the connection is at the house. Once it gets into your house, you're you're in a lesser you're in a lesser connection because this is why I understand the fiber optics and at the at the base of the building. So now you're fucked. So now you yeah, so there really is no winning here. No, you can move out of that.
Speaker 22: Dump, yo, Brooklyn boys MJ from MJ. I know I'm in the sun again anyway. Yeah, I don't want to kill.
Speaker 6: The bees either.
Speaker 22: They all kind of you know, with the environment. But there if they're flying in my face. I don't know. I'd be scared. And no, you can't kill the squirrels.
Speaker 6: I left the squirrels.
Speaker 2: Squirrel that is so sad like me.
Speaker 22: Oops?
Speaker 2: Oops? What you got everything in there? You needed to say?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: She thinks it wasn't recording hold on fifteen minutes later.
Speaker 22: Okay, part two. Yeah, I would not want to kill the squirrels. They are they're good too. They hide the acorns. I didn't know what made trees. So as for the bees, if they they are good for the environment, but if they're a pest in your yard, then I would say get rid of this. There are a many of the bees that could pollinate and do all the good jobs. Okay, and Dora the Explorer fuck door to the explorer, is there.
Speaker 2: A reason behind that? Hold on? Did you leave another one?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: That was the end of her all right, just for no apparent reason, an unknown reason. Fuck Dora the Explorer says, MJ. The bees do all the jobs. They do all the jobs. You can't you know? All right?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you could tell. We're in the dog days of summer. Brody, Why we're going to commercial now? Yeah, we're already halfway through crazy. Oh that's fine, my boy. Wow, so far we've gotten time off. That's great, that's true. But so far we've gotten zero response to any of the four questions that we asked. It's like passover with the four questions.
Speaker 5: Nobody come on when we say, slices, we need your help on this one.
Speaker 2: Give us a little help, a little bit.
Speaker 3: I love hey, Brooklyn boy is Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx. Brody.
Speaker 18: I would never threaten to beat you up. Scary, but not my brody win. By the way, I probably could beat you up. I was a black belt as a teenager, and I switched to the adult class because beating up people my age wasn't satisfying enough.
Speaker 3: I'm scary. I might beat you up for that bullshit. I'm just here to exercise. Shut up. You're here to win.
Speaker 2: You're to win. You the woman? Yep, wait, didn't she beat that woman in boxing in the in the Olympics, wasn't she? She sounded like her really because you heard her speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, Brooken boys, is Maddy from Brooklyn and the Bronx. Scary.
Speaker 18: Stop liking pictures of these girls on Instagram. The Big Show told you Brodie told you, Slice is going to tell you the same thing on follow doesn't really matter if it looks weird. Nobody that's a grown up cares. You're talking about social media, your rules for gen z. You are a whole grown up.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 18: And if that means so much to you and you can't handle be life as a grown up, then just mute them. You don't have to unfollow them, but certainly don't like their stuff.
Speaker 3: Mute the account.
Speaker 2: She's definitely giving me Algerian boxer.
Speaker 18: Vibes, the Brooklynis. It's Maddie and Brody Brodie. I'm s so disappointed in you. Wait a minute, you just know who I am as a person, and I'm sad for that. I'm truly sad. I would never hurt an animal. I love animals, not the but like, you know, real animals. That's disgusting. I could never I like animals so much better than people.
Speaker 3: People suck. Animals are great. Now you suck too?
Speaker 2: Bye? Okay, you want to respond to that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a joke, a joke because you know you're tough on the talk backs.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. She you know what, she definitely has characteristics of a Jay and Zer. She talks about Gens. She's not but not a gen Zer, but I mean she definitely has snowflake vibes too. She's very offendive, very offended. No, no, you know I very would kill an animal. No, I'm apologizing. I'm apologizing. I shouldn't said. I don't know. Maybe I should take her under advisement not following Gens. But the thing is, listen, TikTok, Instagram, social media's for every everybody, so it doesn't matter. I don't have to follow. You don't have to live by gen Z's rules that they're putting they're putting out there.
Speaker 5: I mean that means you can unfollow her then, yes, you should unfollow or just just mute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I'll just mute.
Speaker 16: Brooklyn Boys. This time is brody. I don't even want to say with scary scary okay, Gita's seventeen. I even went back to look at Greg T's wife's page to verify because I follow her. All right, you need to unfollow that Carl real quick, fast, in a hurry, before you make a fall like mistake that you cannot unmake.
Speaker 11: Just unfollow quick.
Speaker 2: You're following Greg T's wife who's the stucker? Now she doesn't know Greg Rodrigo. That's I'm sorry. I see the fact that I don't even know if she's seventeen or eighteen. It shows you that I don't really followed you carefully. You will know in front of the front of the judge how old she is. The people a bunch of crap munching. You had a crush on Olivia Rodrigo twenty one, much ado about now she is much ado about them. You need to end that. Look, people are split. Vinnie for queens would actually go to go to battle with this woman here? I don't think you would.
Speaker 23: Hey, doctor, I'm here. Uh yeah, Back in Arizona, I would catch the pack rats pretty often, especially when we lived out in the desert a little bit more. Yeah, you drown them because it's about the most two way to get rid of them. If you move them, they will starve to death. They don't like being moved, so yeah, they go pretty quick. And if you don't get rid of them, able truth true through every wire in your car, and then you'll want to kill them less humanely.
Speaker 2: So hey, scary, let me answer your question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you rather starve to death with a chance of maybe finding food somewhere, or just have someone drawn.
Speaker 2: You probably starve to death.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think I'd like the choice.
Speaker 2: So you're saying there's a chance I might survive the whole huge. I don't know if it's humane or not. Well, yeah, you're gonna how long I have you dead?
Speaker 5: I mean I drowned a scorpion about a month ago, and you almost crush that dolphin in Atlantis.
Speaker 2: That means a quick way to go. Yeah, scorpion can kill you, though, so you know I'm probably not that one. But that's I was giving it the uh, the old nineteen sixties Batman treatment, where where it's like drawn out, we're slowly but surely.
Speaker 5: Then on Third Street, while you were on a conveyor belt going towards a saw blade.
Speaker 2: The next hour, you'll be dead. I was thinking more about the floor is slowly coming out from under us, and we're about to fall into the hot lava or the thing that's dripping slowly when it fills the hour glass. Yes, then you'll be dead.
Speaker 6: Scary.
Speaker 24: Why wasn't Brody invited to Elvis's party? How are you missing his hinting about that?
Speaker 2: I wasn't hinting after the fact, and I'm not in charge of the guest list.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, guys, what's up.
Speaker 2: My name is Lee.
Speaker 25: I just wanted to bring up so Scary had brought up the no kill shelter when you guys were talking about.
Speaker 9: Like beads and squirrels and all that.
Speaker 25: So a no kill shelter, unfortunately, is still they can use that, but is categorized as a shelter that euthanizes ten percent or less of their animals.
Speaker 2: So the more you know, so a no kill shelter and no kill shelter is still a kill shelter. I don't like that. What if I get you bought something like it no fat and it was like some vetant.
Speaker 26: Brody and Scary Brian from Mickey Mouse Florida first time talk back here.
Speaker 6: I wanted to chime in.
Speaker 26: That embarrassing video comment always has me thinking when I was drunk as could be on my birthday and I gave my friend who has blonde hair just like my now wife a lap dance. All my friends have videos of it and they never let me live it down. It was quite the thing.
Speaker 5: I think I still have videos somewhere of scary and drag on Fire Island.
Speaker 2: Please God, may that never ever come to light. I have to have to find that now.
Speaker 15: Hey, Brooklyn Boys is Caitlin and Mark from Be Sure Parents of Luke episode three or three. We were just talking about the whole thing with greg Te's order. Hello, All you need to do is silence it. You don't necessarily need to follow her if you don't want to be like avoiding conflict. All you have to do is silence. You go in your settings of where you're when you're following the person and you just click silence or mute right.
Speaker 2: Hide right, and they don't write, and then they never more. By bye. You're right.
Speaker 5: I probably can't fake account and then follow her with that account, because that's.
Speaker 2: No. No, that's what you would do.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I probably should take advantage of features already given to me that are hiding in plain sight. But yeah, you know, you're right. I didn't think of it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 24: So in regards to that place that you stay and it shakes, I've never purchased one, but at Lifetime Jim and Montfeld they do have four of them, and a trainer I was working out with would have me do it usually before and after the workout, and he didn't say anything about it causing you to lose weight, but it did help to break up scar tissue and make you feel a lot looser. Like I have birsideness in my hips, so my mobility isn't great, but so if I was doing squats, I have a hard time with it. But after I stand on that thing for a little while and I do a couple of squats on there, I do feel a little bit looser. And he says like over time, if you keep using it, it helps break down scar tissue and make you feel looser. He didn't say anything about losing weight on it.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, Plus, I'm sure you end up with a concussion at some point from all the shaking, but I could see it working to break up scar tissue. It's just not going to break up fat and have you lose weight without doing any work, which is what these claim.
Speaker 27: Hi Resa from Wisconsin, scary, You are not that cool. I hate to break it to you, but those eighteen year old girls do not care if you are following them or not, and if for some reason they happen to notice that you aren't following them, anymore. They're gonna ask their dad, Greg t or Scottie Bee or whoever, and say, why isn't my uncles Curry following me anymore? And they're gonna look at their daughters and.
Speaker 9: Say, because it's fucking Cooby love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah soknd of just like Greg Tita, Yeah right under right, Yeah, But I don't want them to have that conversation. And by the way, she will notice, and it's not about me, it's a cool factor of It's no, it's about the fact that she literally considers me her uncle and I've known her her whole life. Okay, so this isn't just this isn't just an Olivia Rodrigo moment. This is not that. This is the fact that she will be Yeah, she will be offended. It has nothing to do with me as a guy that she doesn't listen to on the radio because she's watching YouTube videos and listening to Spotify. You know. It's this is a this is a more personal relationship and and that's pretty crappy that she would actually be upset that I'm not following her anymore.
Speaker 5: Pour our podcast and listen to our podcast why don't you on follower today? As an experiment and then let us know, let the slices know when she notices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she will notice, now, she will, she will have a she will think about she will think about it, and she'll she may may I even ask me or T she will because I'm like family to them. So you know, you just can't. You can't make blanket statements that way. You don't know the real relations Let's get let's get to you on the phone next episode. No, we definitely should.
Speaker 7: Par Canell here from South Florida.
Speaker 28: I want to call myself the Soflo juic since everyone's having any taglines nice.
Speaker 9: Uh, I'm usually with.
Speaker 28: And then this time I am again scary. Take Instagram too, seriously, Yeah, it's cool to get to.
Speaker 9: Get like from verified people.
Speaker 28: I got rid of Instagram now, but it would be cool to have a like from you followby, But man, you got to unfollow those girls.
Speaker 9: Man, that is it's a little creepy just being on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep and scary.
Speaker 28: I think the answer to your question is basically with Scottie.
Speaker 11: B and h Greg T.
Speaker 28: Like if your friends who are Greg T and Scotty be if they saw you liked their daughter's pictures of them and bikinis and stuff.
Speaker 2: I did not say.
Speaker 28: If you think, if you honestly think they would say, yeah, I didn't, that's just scary being a friend.
Speaker 9: Then I guess it's okay.
Speaker 28: But if you think that they'd be like, why is scary liking my daughter's bikini picture, there's your answer.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to I'm let's for the record, I did not like it. The whole reason why I brought it up is because I stopped in. Because I stopped in my tracks and I didn't like it. Let's be very clear about this. That's the whole reason why I brought it up. It's an awkward I was playing an awkward situation. What but you stopped yourself because that means you were going to like it? No, but when you like something, it's a it's a it's a flash, it's a moment's nice. But you're scrolling and liking, scrolling and liking, scrolling and liking.
Speaker 5: In order to stop yourself, that means you were going to do it. You were going to like the picture.
Speaker 2: Because I like every picture, every picture that that scrolled, anything that's.
Speaker 5: In my view, I put, I put the heart. If I if I look at my posts. They're all going to say that you like my posts. All, yes, But but guess what. Instagram for some reason doesn't serve me a whole lot of your posts.
Speaker 2: But when in your algorithm, But when it does, but when it does, invite you into my algorithm. A that's right. I could promise you that if if a, if a David Brody post appears in front of me, I will like it. Okay, I'm gonna go all most of them, most of them, most of them have Facebook, fuck yourself. But anything you put on Instagram, I absolutely will like. I will absolutely like your stuff. Okay, let me see if if there's no like next to it, that means I didn't see it. You see, you didn't see. To me, a like is more of a check mark like, got it, received, received, That's what is for me. You didn't like my picture of the garbage, you didn't. Let's see if you like I didn't see it. Nope, not my Netflix post. Let me see if.
Speaker 5: Let me see if you liked, Oh, you liked the post where I said hit I said hit the jingle bitch because I yelled at the radio because your commercial was running.
Speaker 2: That you liked well, because it was served to you. If you don't see a like it, if you don't see a like on it, that means I didn't see it. All right, we gotta move on.
Speaker 5: Okay, by the way, did you or did you not on Jada's bikini picture?
Speaker 2: Right? Instadam All right, Brodie, keep telling jokes. I didn't. I didn't do anything of this sort o. Guy.
Speaker 28: I agree with scary that people have weighed your high today. I have friends like that. I tried to reduce into some of my wife's girlfriends and they say, oh, she's not that attractive, and I say, well, she's a really cool girl, and I think she'd become more attractive when you meet her. Anyways, I think one of the biggest problems is social media for this reason, all these influencers, that people think that these girls are so attainable because they're right there in front of you, and it's just a fucking.
Speaker 2: Mess it is.
Speaker 28: I agree, definitely, or Canelo jew My story of a video was from my own wedding. At the very tail end of my wedding, almost everyone with left ex have very close friends and family.
Speaker 9: My photographer and videographer.
Speaker 28: Left and I did the entire karaoke of Bohemian Rhapsody, and I fucking crushed it. And it's only like a ten seconds snippet of one of my wife's friends who took a video, But I crushed it.
Speaker 2: Sure you did, Brah, Sure you did well? Ten seconds only existing gouye to know. Yeah's some embarrassing videos. He sounds like he wants his yeah. No, that sounds that sounded like a rockstar moment there. I'm just I was.
Speaker 5: A second on stage with Brett, with Brett Michaels of poison saying rock and roll all night.
Speaker 2: But I'm not ashamed of it. It was a sweaty mess. Is Nick watching him?
Speaker 6: Stay?
Speaker 13: Comment on Extra three or three? The lady the matter standards? Well, first of all, if she's been looking around for a while and she's cleaned that she doesn't have a good look, but she has a bad luck, well, she's just looking for something that doesn't fucking exist. Okay, Because if you're a practice man, I mean thirties and forties, do you everyone to day somebody who's almost.
Speaker 10: Fifty Nope, hold on for part.
Speaker 29: So this whole thing with I'm not going to change my standard, Well, guess what lady, you have to change the goddamn standard because now you're fifteen, and then he's gonna be sixty one, and then he's gonna be fifty two. So he has to adjust to the changing world because the person is changing and the world, the day world changes around them. And yes, the guy for Typicum, maybe a little bit younger. Maybe you know, they're being a little bit more tidy here.
Speaker 24: So yeah, I have to.
Speaker 13: Agree with Skara Jones this lady. She needs to change the strategy or she's gonna like get even worse luck with Davey David Brodie.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 13: She might have a good charisma and she might be funny, but again, for a good looking stud or a guy or you know, a man in forty from mid forties, they need little bit more than just being funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe episode three zero three.
Speaker 13: This is Nick from Washington State comment about this stupid bees.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, okay, that was a type of caller. We'll get back then. No, what that five part saga of a talk pack just said? Were agreeing with me? Same? But yeah, that is exactly the crux of what I was talking about last week. I wasn't trying to be mean to the woman. I wasn't trying to be an agist. I was just trying to say that your number, your number is a sliding scale, and it's all the it's all the things that you bring to the relationship put together. If you've got baggage, your your hotness and richness in a ten may be reduced to a four because you've got seven psychos on the on the hook and and you know you baby mama drama or something. How many does this podcast add to us? Is this? Is this a positive or negative? Brodie? Is this or detract from our number? Am I a six with the podcast? Am I a seven?
Speaker 6: Or?
Speaker 2: Am I like a three? I think I think we get we get one one score up. I think we go from five.
Speaker 5: Point fair enough. Yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I think for for not being married and no kids, I think my score goes way up.
Speaker 5: Well, I if I'll tell you whoever you would have married, probably would give you a ten for not marrying them.
Speaker 2: There's that too. See, it's all. It's all subjective. It's all and depends on who you ask. Yeah, no, you know you know the six six sixth rule, Brody. You heard about this one. Yeah, I have a friend was married to one. Most most women want six sixty six. They want a guy making six figures. Yeah a dick, a guy over six feet tall and a guy with at least six inches oh for three, here we go six sixty six. So unfortunately, hold on, can I show? So wait, let me I'm not finishing with that point. Okay again, Yeah you could go, you could go nine to four to two? Was he was that a joke. I'm trying to understand. I'm saying, if you have, if you have uh ten million, one hundred million dollars, you make a nine figure job, right, then your heighten, your dick size don't matter as much to some people. We should get into this on the next podcast because because my point you don't let me finish is but how tall is Jeff Base hold on it say doesn't matter. You're not allow you're not allowing me to finish my thought. Please lose it. So they say, women, it's a big thing on TikTok six sixty six. So only sixteen percent of the men in this world meet that first criteria, only fifteen percent meet the second criteria, and only seventeen percent meet the third criteria. So the point is they will never be satisfied. They will never find what they're looking for. If you're looking for six sixty six, well, if they find the fifteen percent, then sure, no, but fifteen percent times fifteen times no, Statistically it works, yes, does you got to find all three?
Speaker 22: You?
Speaker 5: And I know someone who a long time ago said they would only marry someone that made six six figures salary, yep, and that hit to be tall and good looking, right, And if I had to guess, he probably does okay in the last number as well. And she found a guyep who makes a lot of money, right, is well over six feet tall, good looking, and knowing her, I'm sure she got whatever she wanted, so I imagine.
Speaker 2: But you also know the laws of statistics, Brody, And then the way math works, right, Yes, to find to find the fact the top, to find fifteen percentile in this and this and this is fifteen times fifteen times fifteens. But statistically, statistically, you're not going to tend to make more money.
Speaker 5: Tall people get promoted, they look like bosses, they look more empowered. That's a fact. Tall, tall, good looking people get promoted faster than short people. So the odds of making more money are increased.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I'm just saying you're right, not.
Speaker 5: Not everybody can get what they want if but again, what percentage of women actually want six sixty six and how many how much of that is just a bunch of people online.
Speaker 2: Going you know this sounds great. I'm just telling you what gen z TikTokers are saying they want. I don't think, yeah, they want. I think okay.
Speaker 5: I also think they're what twenty I don't think they know life or the world or what they want the rest of their life. Right now, they're like, oh, I want to go it's rich and it's a big diy toll and then there's two on them.
Speaker 2: I get it. It's TikTok.
Speaker 5: I don't value their opinions on life, on everything, on some things I do. TikTok taught me a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 13: Episode three zero three. This is Nick from Washington State comment upout.
Speaker 9: This stupid bees.
Speaker 13: Listen, people, if you want to set up your vegan blanket and see those stupid bees kale chips, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But David Brody.
Speaker 29: Gonna fucking kill them, and I definitely stand by I stand with him.
Speaker 11: With that.
Speaker 13: Okay, Wow, that's some stupid ship to bring water and ruts.
Speaker 2: All right, Wow, you are short sighted. Do some research, like an angry wand Valdez. No, that's not cool, man, Really think about what you're saying here. We need the Did you wake up caring about bees? Did you see a bee movie with Jerry Seinfeld? Is that what happened? They're essential to earth? Scary. If you were in right.
Speaker 5: Field holding a turkey leg waiting for a ball to be hit to you and a bee came by, you would throw your arms up and run, and if there was a bee on your arm, you'd take a whack at it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would. No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't kill a bee. If a bee landed on you, you'd be like, oh, look at the bee. I don't know. If you were in a house and Robin was like, scary, guild the bee, gild the bee. I'm scared to bee, what would you do? Tell Robin that they'd make honey and they're good for the environment. Oh my god, what would you do? Robin's you girlfriend? What would you do? I played the last talk back of the night, and here it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, you did, did they in fighte A ton of people? So that was the birthday party, and Scary didn't say.
Speaker 2: Them, Hey, how about BRONI.
Speaker 4: Wow, Scary, that's a fucked up shit. You should have been like, hey, it's by BRONI as well as a people.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's all right, all right, guys. No, no, no, that's not how I'm not man, it's scary for that. It was a surprise party. It was a blind guest list. I don't know who was coming, who is not. No one really knew. A lot of people weren't on the list. It's totally fine. And that's the risk you run. Let me speak. Let me just say this, the risk you run for what you know. Unfortunately, when you throw a surprise party, people will accidentally be left out when they when they threw a surprise fortieth birthday party for me, between my my lovely girlfriend Robin and my my boy sex on the way, who planned this surprise party, between the two of them, they did damn good about covering about ninety percent of my friends who they thought to invite. Unfortunately, they left a few people off the list, which my fortieth birth my fortieth surprise birthday, ten years ago, was that the one with the belly dancers, the one with the belly dance blocked that blocked that out of my memory. Yes, the one with video of that. Also, by the way, another bad idea, do not have that. It was the worst. It was the worst, most embarrassing moment in any any public thing that I've ever done. I'm like, really, are you here to celebrate me or you're here to fucking embarrass me? Anyway. But my point is when unfortunately that is the a consequence of a of a surprise party because the person who's been surprised does not know who's on the list and who's not right, and so they've got no control of the guest list and they only just have it happens. Yeah, they realized after the fact, because there were a lot of people that that definitely you know, they weren't they weren't there because they probably were. It was you know, it wasn't a thought. I was just joking around. It's all. It's all good, Yeah it is yeah, yeah, okay, I was probably watching the Mets game that night. Anyway. Booking boys, this was a very stressful slice time. Yeah, well, you're killed a lot of stuff
Speaker 1: Reactions, This podcast all depends on you.