Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to another episode of the Mark Mos Show, where of course we talk about each and every week the decentralized Revolution, talking about the way the world is changing right before our very eyes, from a world of centralization, central planning, to a world of decentralization, deglobalization, and more independent individualism, which is a good thing in my opinion. Why is that a good thing? Let's talk about that for a second. So there is no such thing as utopia. And the reason why there's no such thing as utopia is because your version of utopia is different than my version of utopia. And so I could create the perfect world for me, but it might not be the perfect world for you. And it's very difficult for somebody to make those decisions for you. You don't like it. That's not how human nature works. I get good ideas all the time to people, but they don't think they're good ideas, or they're not motivated by those good ideas. And so in a world of central plan in a world of globalism, we have somebody all the way across the country, like in the United States, we have a president making decisions for three hundred and thirty million people as if they have enough information for that, or you know, in this new world of globalism, we have klau Schwab trying to make decisions for eight billion people that he neither knows nor it appears likes, and so of course that doesn't work. And so the way that we have a much better world is in a world where we are able to choose the direction of our lives. We're able to direct our lives in a way that we see fit. And so in order to do that, we need more individualism. We need to be able to control that as opposed to somebody else making those decisions for us. But also the reason why it's even more important than just for our own happiness is the reason that this is more important than our own happiness because it's how the world will have progress. So what happens is as we become more individuals, we have more specialization. So in the old days, you have to make your own cale, grow your own food, build your own house, you get to do everything, and of course most of the time was spent just trying to figure out how to get food. But in a world of specialization, somebody else can grow the food, somebody else can make the clothes, somebody else can build a house, and we can trade, and that's allowed for us to build all types of new things and have all new types of disciplines and science and medicine and technology and all these different things. And so without that, without specialization, we can't do that. But even more importantly, the reason why individual is really important is because with each of us being different, we all look at the world differently. So I might see a problem that you don't see, and so I can go solve that. Now, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not real, doesn't mean that hundreds of millions or billions of people don't suffer from that. It's just that's not what you're focused on. That's okay. So I see it, or somebody else sees it, or maybe we see the same problem, but we have different ideas of how to solve it, and then we can compete in the market with our ideas and we can try different attempts to solve these problems and see which ones are better or worse. And that's why individual is so important. When you go into countries like you know, North Korea or China that are communists and they try they really have this collectivist mindset where everybody's basically like an automaton, like a robot. Well, they don't have the creativity. Without the creativity, they're not solving as many problems, they're not coming up with as many solutions. There's no free market of ideas, and so growth really grinds to a halt. And so that's one reason why it's so important to me. And of course as we move through this world of centralization, global planning, globalism to decentralization is always the technology that changes the world. It's what changes the way that we work, we communicate, we organize, and we have a new technology that is doing just that. It's a brand new technologist. Technological revolution is decentralization. We sort of we all of a sudden have a new piece of technology. It's a new building block that allows us to have this decentralization and that's driving the world. Of course, that technology is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the technological revolution. And a lot of people would be like, oh, well, cryptocurrencies are well, cryptocurrencies are what they're supposed to be. Decentralized. It's decentralization that is the revolution. And we can have another debate over which cryptocurrencies are the most organized, sorry, are the most decentralized. We can have that debate at another time. Of course, I've discussed it many times, but bitcoin is the revolution. That's what created that decentralization. And the reason why I'm saying all that is because I just got back from seven or eight days, I don't know, a week in Miami, Florida for the largest bitcoin cryptocurrency conference in the world, and that is the Bitcoin Conference that goes to Miami every single year. Well it's been in Miami the last couple years. Next year it's going to be in Nashville, And so I want to talk about what was going on at the Bitcoin conference. If you weren't able to get there, or even if you, I'll still give you a different perspective on that. So I want to talk about what happened at the conference, what it was like to be there, what I was doing when I was there, what talks I gave, who I was with, what events I went to, so you can understand. I want to talk about some really, really really interesting people that I met there, who they were, what they're doing. I want to talk about, you know, some of the most interesting stuff I saw there, some founders there, some investment opportunities I found there, you know, like I said, the work that I got done there, and so much more. There's a lot going on. Three presidential candidates were there, I'm amazing, some famous authors, and so much more. It was the event to be at. If you care about freedom, if you care about preserving your rights, your human rights, then this is an event that you should care about. Even if you don't care about bitcoin the technology, you should still care about this movement because at the end of that's what it stands for. Freedom and the reason why the bitcoin movement is so different than a cryptocurrency movement. And I say this all the time, and you hear people say bitcoin not crypto, not that bitcoin isn't a cryptocurrency, but it's because the bitcoin movement is different than the crypto movement. Most people in the cryptocurrency space are trying to make more money. You don't understand this isn't a scam. Look how much money I've made well in the cryptocurrency space. They're trying to get more dollars. In the bitcoin space, they're trying to create more freedom. And one of the biggest ways that you can see this is at the Bitcoin Conference. I'm not sure what the attendance was this year. Fifteen to twenty thousand people were there at the conference, and I was there. There was a couple of days of events before it's kind of turned into this whole week thing. There was two days events before it's called the thank God for Bitcoin event, which is pretty cool, and then rolling right into the Bitcoin Conference. And I don't think one single time did I hear anybody talk about the US dollar valuation of bitcoin. Nobody cares about that. Instead, we talked about things like human rights. We've talked about things like your political freedom. We talked about poverty in the world and how we can solve that. We talked about high value things that only come once you've made that mind shift change, and so only when you get to that can you start to think about those things. And like I said, mostly in the crypto space, it's about how do we make more money? How do I get more of these Fiat dollars, And that's not what we're doing. The other thing that's just amazing about the event is because everybody's coming on those ideals, they're coming to figure out how we can solve those things. World poverty, world hunger. Like I said, preserving human rights, all those things. Ultimately, what I think it comes down to is humanity, prosperity of humanity and human rights and if I summed it up, freedom. And the reason why this important understand is because what you hear from mainstream media is a lot of divisive identity politics. It's all over the news today. I mean the White House Press Secretary koreenen Pierre constantly talks about this. It's all over the news constantly. It's shoved down your face constantly. You know, women and white people and black people and minorities and gay people and trans people and all this stuff. We don't care about that. That's not how we organize. We organize based off of values. And so when you go to the Bigcoin conference, everybody's there has come on values like freedom, which is the highest value. Now, there was all types of races and genders, and I'm sure there was all types of preferences all that was there, but they didn't organize based off that. They organized off of values. And the reason why that's important is because you could feel this electricity in the air of all the people that have aligned have organized themselves stuff of values and the highest level values. If you're just tuning in, you're listening to the Mark Mos Show talking about the decentralized Revolution. I gotta take a quick break and I want to be right back, so don't go away. I'll bear back, all right, welcome back. If you just tune in, you are listening to the Mark Maas Show, And like always, we're talking about the decentralized revolution. And you know, we look at it through the lenses of politics, finance, and technology, and of course it's technology that drives the world the most. And that's what we're talking about today because the groundbreaking the technological revolution not just in new technology. The revolution is decentralization, decentralized technology, and of course that is in bitcoin. Now a lot of people think that bitcoin is just money, and it is money, but it's also more than that. So you have Bitcoin the network, which is the network of computers that are all around the world and the nodes that run the top copies of the database, and then you have Bitcoin, the asset that moves on top of the network. But there's lots of other use cases for the network. Imagine having a borderless, permissionless, decentralized immutable, censorship resistant computer network. What else could that be used for besides money, Well, it turns out lots of things in a world where we need where well we don't need in a world where we're having more censorship than ever before, when we're seeing more fraud because of changing systems than ever before, we're seeing more exclusion because of the permissions that are being required everywhere. In a world where that's happening, then we need a solution to that. So we would need something that's permissionless to join. We need something that's immutable so it can't be changed. We need something that's censorship resistant so we can't be censored. And so as these big problems are coming up all over the world, we need a solution and that's what bitcoined, the network and yes, Bitcoin the asset, are providing. Let me just give you an example real quick, and then I'm going to talk more about exactly what happened over the last week. But an example that of a new development that we're having on top of the Bitcoin network. So again, we have permission, so like for example, I need permission from a government to bring certain goods into the country because of misinformation and malinformation and blah blah blah. We're having censorship. We're censoring communication. You can't say that, you can't transmit that message. We're having censorship of books and material. And this is only rising, it's going to be a worse problem. So for decades, I mean, I'm sure longer, I mean probably thousands of years, you've had persecution. You've had governments blocking the Bible from being brought into the country. As as long as I've been paying attention for decades and decades, I've seen people risking their lives literally to smuggle a copy of a Bible into a country like North Korea, China, something like that. Wherever they're doing it, they have to smuggle in because they don't have permission to bring that in. They're being censored, they can't share that information, and it's and they're being destroyed. It's not immutable. And now bitcoin has solved that problem. So now bitcoin the network, not bitcoin the asset as money, but Bitcoin the network allows and we have it now. We talked about this on a previous show, that the entire King James Bible has now been put onto the Bitcoin blockchain, and nobody, no government, nobody in the world can take it down. It's immutable, can't be taken down. And if I want to send that Bible across the bitcoin network to somebody in North Korea, China, et cetera, nobody can stop it, block it, or prevent it. This protects and preserves human rights. Now you might say, well, I don't read the Bible, the Bible stupid or whatever. Okay, fine, well what would you think that we might need to do that? So, for example, what about three D gun schematics? Fill in the blank. I'm not going to sit here and run through everything that you think that could have value on there, but you're starting to see the situation. Obviously, money is the first killer application of that. The lady that cuts my hair, she's from Afghanistan, and as you might recall, the US abandoned Afghanistan. We ran with our tail tuck between our legs, and the tally Ban took over, and they took over a lot of things, including the banking system. And she was telling me when I was getting my haircut, I'd love to send some money back to these women I know in Afghanistan, but I can't send it because the Taliban will just take it. Well, she can send it over bitcoin. The Taliban cannot take it that way. You're starting to see that. Anyway, let's jump into some of the recap from the conference. It was an amazing time, lots of things. So it was a really busy week for me, more busy than normal. And you're gonna be hearing more about that because I decided to do a lot of work when I was there, and so I had access to a lot of very well known people, some amazing thinkers, and I got to sit down and record a lot of content. So a lot of the content that I recorded with them will be releasing that. I gave a lot of interviews when I was there. I was on two different panels. Well, first of all, we did a pre event for two days and like I said earlier, was called thank God for Bitcoin, and it actually was started off of a book titled thank God for Bitcoin. I would highly recommend reading that book. If you haven't already shout out to that book, go to Amazon, order it, get it on Amazon Audible. I think it's like a four hour listen or read if you want to do that, I would highly recommend it. Even if you don't like the title. It's still worth reading. As a matter of fact, it's probably the most purchased and given away book that I've done. I bought a bunch of copies and gave them a way because it's an amazing perspective on labor, on work, on money, on savings, and lots of things like that. So they had an event. Now the book has done so well that they've actually launched their own event. And it was a great event for a bunch of reasons. One of them is just because, like I said, it gave us this new perspective and allowed us to talk about bitcoin in ways and just from different perspectives that I had never thought of before. And it brought people who were from different religions or no religion at all. It wasn't really all about that, like I said, And so anyway started out that event. I thought that was really really cool, brought in some really cool speakers at the main bitcoin event. I gave two talks there. One of them was on legacy systems and liberty. Legacy systems in Liberty, I was on the presentation with James Lavish. James Lavish, you might recognize that name. He's been on my show a couple times. He's also my partner in the Bitcoin Opportunity Fund, which is a new fund that we're launching to help people invest through the ecosystem. So, like I said, this bitcoin space is so much bigger than just money. It's now a network that allows to transfer information and so there's all types of investment opportunities through the entire eco system, not just buying the asset. And that's what we're working on with Bitcoin Opportunity Fund. If you'd like to find out more about that, you can go to Bitcoin Opportunity Dot Fund again, Bitcoin Opportunity Dot Fund. But anyway, I was on the panel with James Lavish and then I was also on the panel with Wolf von dee Laire, who is a PhD doctorate in economics in Austrian economics, and so we talked about legacy systems, We talked about liberty, and we really talked about how legacy systems are taking away our energy. Of course, if you're a regular listener, you know I talk about this all the time and the need to build up this parallel economy, and I talk about we want to build up a parallel econom we want to build a new system to disrupt the old legacy systems. Specifically, the main legacy systems are that I want to disrupt our media. That's why I'm doing my own media. I don't need to listen to CNN. You can listen to small people like me or the Joe Rogans, etc. So media, we want to disrupt media. We want to disrupt education. Legacy education is horrible. Mike Pompeo, ex Secretary of State, I believe, said that the most dangerous person in the entire world, in his opinion, is the head of the US Education Department. I forget her name off the top of my head. So we want to disrupt education. We want to disrupt health. No longer can we trust our doctors to do or give us information at our best interest. We can see how they were paid and bribed to now give us medication we didn't want. We want to disrupt finance and all those things. If you're just tuning in, I'm kind of going on a rant explaining what has been going on over the last week when I was at the largest bitcoin conference, probably the largest finance conference in the world. I'm gonna I got a whole lot more nuggets to talk about when I come back, and I take a quick break. You're listening to the Mark mass Show. I'm going to talk about that, and I have an interview coming up with an MMA Champ. Don't go away, I'll be right back. Hi, Welcome back. If you're just tune in, you're listening to the Mark Moss Show, and we're talking about, of course each and every week, decentralized revolution. And I'm talking about my week. I just got back from the largest, I believe the largest finance conference in the world, certainly the largest bitcoin crypto conference in the world, and that was the Bitcoin Conference that just happened in Miami last week. And so I was on a panel Legacy Systems and Liberty talking about how these legacy systems are taking away our liberty, how we can hope we can disrupt those. You can find all these talks on YouTube for free, so if you want to go check them out. I did another another presentation on the stage and it was called Steady Lads, and it was this was the highlight. This was on the main stage in front of the entire conference, and it was basically the macro picture outlooks. So what's going on with the globe, you know, with the global Macro American Macro, that's you know, finance, et cetera. And I did that with Lynn Alden, who I've referenced her work many times on this show, and Preston Pish and Dylan Leclair and Dylan's been on the show as well. And that was a hit. It might have been one of the most watched rewatched episode on YouTube, so you can check that out as well. Just go to the Bitcoin Magazine YouTube channel and you can find those. So we did that in front of the massive audience. Was pretty cool. I got to go some really fun events, including the biggest Bitcoin Bowl in the world, and that's Michael Saylor. Michael Saylor is one of the biggest bitcoin holders that we know of. I'm sure there's bigger ones that we don't know of. I think he's up to like one hundred and forty thousand bitcoin at this point. I think it's something like he owns one out of every one hundred and fifty bitcoins or something like that. Michael Saylor went to his house, got to go on his yacht, a big old party on his yacht. And while I was at the party on his yacht, I met and got a chance to actually talk to for quite a while RFK Junior, who is a Democratic presidential candidate hoping to potentially unseat the incumbent president, President Biden. From that of course, RFK, I believe he's the nephew of John F. Kennedy. JFK one of our I think the last presidents who have gotten assassinated on the job. Of course, when he was hoping to get rid of the intelligence community and the Central Bank, he ended up dead. So did that. That was super fun. Some of the most amazing people I met besides RFK, which was really cool. I also met RFK is running for a left a Democratic presidential nomination, and I got to meet Vivik Ramaswami. He's running for a Republican so he's on the other side of now. Vivid Ramaswami. I've had him on my main YouTube channel. We recently did an interview, sit down interview with them, so you can check that out. Just search Mark Moss on YouTube and you can find that interview over there. Hopefully it's out already, but I got a chance to sit down and talk to him as well. That was really awesome. It was really awesome to see that we had presidential candidates from both sides of the aisle, proving that freedom is not political. Freedom is not some fringe right wing thing, it's just human freedom. And money should not be political either. Money is just money. It doesn't need to be left or right. And so seeing that we had somebody from both sides of the aisle there, Republican and a Democrat, really proves that out. One of my favorite people that I met there was Whitney Web. She is an amazing talent. She is a national treasure. We need to protect her. I've had her on my main YouTube channel. You should check out that interview Whitney Web. The interview has done amazing well. Just search Mark Moss Whitney Web. You can find that she was really cool to meet in person because she's very friendly. She's very nice in person, and she's even smarter in person when you just talk to her kind of on a friendly level. She's going to be providing more research, We're going to be talking about her stuff more and I'm going to have her back on the show as well. But you definitely if you haven't watched that interview, just searched Mark Moss Whitney Web. You need to find that you need to watch it, and then I would recommend that you go watch her other stuff as well. She is like a human computer. The ability to just remember every name. It's amazing. Kenny Florian UFC legend, host of some other shows that he does as well. He's been on my show as well. Got to meet him in person for the first time. That was really cool. Luke we Are Change is a well known kind of investigative journalist. He was there, got to hang out with him and talk to him for a while. The amount of mind share in this space is just mind boggling. We had a Zulton Posar, formerly with Credit Suite, probably probably certainly arguably the most probably the most educated person in regards to the global financial system, how the plumbing works, how the Euro dollar banks and all that, all that works. Probably Sultan Parsar's is probably the premier expert in that. Like I said, this transcended just bitcoin as money. This is a movement and the people that were there shows this. We had someone on the left, a Democrat, we had someone on the right Republican, and we also had somebody in the middle of Tulsi Gabbard was there. She left the Democrat Party to go to the Independent Party. Man, it was awesome. I did a couple of interviews for some documentaries, a lot of people doing documentaries. Again, the mind share all of these people, politicians coming over, some of the smartest people in the world, like the Houltem pollsar. We have filmmakers coming They're making videos not just about the space specifically about what bitcoin is, but the movement, the push to freedom, the push to decentralization, all of those things. I was on Kitko, so they're one of the bigger, you know, kind of investment shows out there. You can search Mark Moss Kitko can find that. I got to meet some really cool founders and some new investment opportunities. One of which was probably the most impressive. It sounded like kind of like a trojan horse. So you might hear about bitcoin, and you hear about bitcoin mining. I don't want to get too deep into that, but mining is basically a computer that you hook onto a computer network permission list anyone's permission. You can buy the computer, plug it in, and you can start helping process transactions on the bitcoin network. In exchange for doing that, you earn rewards. That's about as deep as I'm going to go. So I buy the computer, I plug it in, I co connected to the internet. By helping process transactions, I earn money. Let's just call it that. And what we're seeing is, you know, in the United States, this has taken off Texas to become kind of the main hub for bitcoin mining. But I met a founder and I'm not going to talk about the whole company because it's a little bit of NBA. But what they're doing is there's devices in your home that use massive amounts of electricity, and you're already using those devices, and you're already buying the electricity. What they've done is figured out a way to put these bitcoin mining computers into your already existing electrical devices and you can earn money back. So, for example, I can buy a space heater for my bathroom and it's one hundred dollars and it's going to cost me, I don't know, fifty bucks a month to run. I don't know how much costs. And I have another space heater here too, and it's also one hundred dollars and it's also going to cost me fifty bucks a month to run, but it's going to give me back fifteen dollars a month in income both space heaters, refrigerators or washer dryers or air conditioning units, whatever, whatever device you have in your home that's using a large amount of electricity. It can run this and subsidize the cost. It can rebate me for the energy that I'm already buying. Now, it's not going to pay your bills, and you're not gonna get super rich off of this, but it can offset what you're already paying for electricity. Now, if I could reduce my electricity bill by twenty percent, I would certainly do that. I'm sure you would as well. And they're selling this not even as they don't even say anything about bitcoin. They don't say anything about bitcoin mining, they don't say anything like that. All they say is, hey, here's one device that it's going to cost you a lot of money to run, and here's another device that does the same thing, but you get twenty percent back on your bills. And a lot of people are going to do that. That's probably the most exciting thing that I saw that that was really really really cool. Yeah. Robert Kennedy, Toolsey Gabbard, Vivid Ramaswami, oh and the author of The Big Short Michael Lewis. If you haven't seen the movie The Big Short, you should. He wrote a book. The book is really good. The movie's good as well, talking about how the two thousand and eight Great Financial Crisis was created through the housing market. And now he's working on another book on the entire financial crisis and the FTX explosion in the cryptocurrency space and how bitcoin was involved and so so forth. That is going to be highly highly anticipated. I can't wait to see that. If you're just tuning in, you're listening to the Mark Maas Show talking about the largest revolution in the world. This is the technological revolution that's powered by bitcoin. And we just had the largest financial conference in the world that just happened last week. I was there and I was giving you the play by play of what happened. I'm going to take a quick break and when I come back, I'm going to talk with one of the UFC legends, reigning champ both in the UFC and now Bellator. I'm talking about Chris Cyborg. She's a female MMA athlete. We're going to talk to her about what she's doing, what she thinks about bitcoin, and so much more. I'll be back with that you don't want to miss that. Be back with that in a minute. Don't go away, all right, welcome back. If you just tune in, you're listening to the Mark Mass Show. We're talking about the largest movement going on in the world right now, the largest finance conference. It just happened last week in Miami and I got a chance to talk to Chris Cyborg. She is a female MMA athlete, UFC champion now Belltor champion, reigning champion. I believe let's jump in and listen to this interview with Chris. So Chris Cyborg champion, UFC fighter, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Greenslane champion.
Speaker 3: I got in my career four different titles in different organizations.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I did it.
Speaker 3: I got a THEFC belt two thousand and eighteen.
Speaker 2: But now I'm in BELLA champion.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bellatur Yes, okay, so you're the reigning Yes, the reigning champion.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Why are you at a bitcoin conference.
Speaker 3: I've been doing work in May for eighteen years, and I started learning and then get involved with a lot of companies, then work with bitcoin in cryptos, and I started learning. People say I got to the Orange Bill and then I'm addictive. You know, I'm starting learning, okay, and this is the third time I come to the conference.
Speaker 2: Oh it is, yes and happy.
Speaker 1: In regards to that. Like I've seen with Belatore and UFC, a lot of crypto has come in. But yeah, you're here at a bitcoin conference. So you said you've started to kind of educate and learn. Have you started to kind of like learn the difference of how bitcoin is different than most other cryptocurrencies.
Speaker 3: Yes, different, the crypto is no bitcoin. And now the first thing I've been learning and the reality because I started to learn about bitcoin because as I put the bitcoin in my website, I know I have a limitate bitcoin, like different than other cryptos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're accepting it on your own website, yes, okay, receive Where are you from. I'm from Brazil, Brazil, Okay. The Brazilian currency, the realite, has done pretty good. I mean it's held up with the dollar. Yes. Most of Latin America, most of Central South America, their currencies are just collapsing, yes, right, so then they have a hyper inflation. So then the price of their goods keeps going up so fast. So those people down there, which I'm sure you've you kind of grew up seeing that where it just gets harder and harder to live, gets more and more expensive.
Speaker 3: I started teaching my friends and my family about bitcoin. Yeah, but then very afraid, you know, about crypto bitcoin, but because they don't understand much.
Speaker 1: So some of your friends, I mean that you that are afraid of it is that in Brazil.
Speaker 3: Some Americans too, like because they understand too much. I think it may be afraid not just about bitcoin. I think crypto anything you can lose money. But because the reality I explained it, you can control, you know, and then don't let somebody control for you. Yeah, you know, you have to start learning about and you do yourself. Yeah you know, because sometimes give somebody doing for you. But yeah, whether you learning yourself.
Speaker 1: I was thinking not so much again, not Brazil, because the currency has been good in Brazil, but in Peru or in Argentina, if I hold that currency, I lose all my money. Yes, So for if I'm like, well, if I hold if I hold the you know, the Argentine peso or whatever, I'm going to lose my money. So I might as well go to bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Whereas if you're in the in the dollar or the real then it's pretty good currency.
Speaker 3: And they're sendhim money because I send him into Brazil too. Is the way to send the money pay less fees, So.
Speaker 1: You've sent money to Brazil that way. Yes, Yes, Now, in order to kind of really understand bitcoin or to want to buy it and hold it, you kind of have to think long term, and so you know, I have to think, you know, the US dollar value of bitcoin could drop in the next thirty days or the next two months or six months, but in two years from now or three years from now, then it's most likely higher Bitcoin. There hasn't been a three year period where bitcoin's been down, So Bitcoin's volatile, goes up and down, but it over a three year period, it's always gone up. So if you can think long term, do fighters, do you find yourself thinking long term about your whole career or are you kind of typically thinking like short term, just to the next fight, just to the next fight.
Speaker 3: Now, I think for my future, I'm doing this eighteen years, like I said, like I want to completely maybe twenty years or to anyone. And one of the main vestors in bitcoin and real estate is a lot of different things, and I think it's very important you think about your future. And I'm teaching my adopted daughter about bitcoin because it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be the future. Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you come to these events, like what are you hoping to learn?
Speaker 3: I hope to learn in new things. You know, new womans today. I went to the conference. A lot of womens there. Didn't make me really happy and make a lot of people and anymore, you see, so new to for them too now because I came here three years ago too, and then then come twenty twenty one, so I'm not too late.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I came to learn and then started to learn it too. And you have to have courage. I saw the supergirls there and then we explained and then encourage you to screaming, they say, telling people what is be coin is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that was really cool that the girls had that event.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's the second year that they've done that. You know, I hear from a lot of girls and they say that we need to try to get more girls in. And you know, the bitcoin ecosystem isn't isn't friendly to girls or things like that. And I'm curious from your perspective because you're fighting in a man's sport, and you've kind of pushed to kind of get this woman adoption if you will, to get in the sport. I mean, do you kind of look at it the same way in bitcoin? Do you think that's kind of hostile that way?
Speaker 3: I didn't get it better. I think, you know, I feel very happy today. I went to the conference of the girls, and in it may is the same thing when I started like years ago. Don't have a lot of girls. It's like me training with fifty guys inside the gym. But I haven't dreamed, I believe, and I have a lot of young girls, said Chris. You know I start fighting training because I watched you first fight. So you just opened the door for a lot of women's and the same thing. I know they haveing a small group, but I think it's big. Actually, you know, I have a lot of girls in the room, but it's growing. And open the door for another girls. Come and they're having some teenagers there too. I was thinking, very super cool. Really yes, and just open the door for another girls.
Speaker 2: The pioneers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean you look at bitcoin as like something just to save your money in for later, or you're looking at it as maybe something that you might want to try to, like find a way to work in the bitcoin industry. At some point you said, no, I I.
Speaker 3: Was just talking to my films says you need to find something for work with bitcoin, And for now I'm just old prepare for the future. I know it's the long term, but I always thinking about I said, we need to do something with a big coin.
Speaker 1: So what's next for Cyborg? You have a couple more years, a few more championships to win.
Speaker 3: I'm my next fight probably gonna be October November, and I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I'm going to defend my title.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for defending my titles a couple of times and make a big fight for my fans.
Speaker 1: What else do you do besides fighting? I mean there you do you have like maybe some nonprofits or any other business ventures or anything.
Speaker 3: I didn't have no profity yet because I went away to be retired for becing me and myself take care.
Speaker 2: You know, it's hard to leave somebody take care. I like to be stepped in front to do.
Speaker 3: And but I do different ones to help the different organizations in Brazil. I went to Africa and and then still work of the rumors. I have the pig Belt Fitness for teaching a lot of girls self defense everything, and I was thinking about maybe I have the opportunity to explain about bi cooin for them to I never did, but I think it.
Speaker 1: Was really coolink Belt Fitness.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's you stay spending two days together and then with trainee, I share a little bit about my life, house, everything, then shared the lives too, you know, and we'd learned self defense. I showed them a little bit about my thie box in jiu jitsu and about fitness now diet, and yeah, it was very very cool, all the girls together like a camp, yes, like a camp two days sometimes one.
Speaker 1: Day, just like one time a year.
Speaker 2: I try to do more than maybe three times a year.
Speaker 1: To try Okay, Yes, where's that.
Speaker 3: I did in California. I did it in Thailand. I can do different places, okay.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: My my youngest daughter, we had her doing jiu jitsu for a couple of years and she was good, good, She did a couple of tournaments, but then she got older and she didn't want to do it anymore. But she's got a good base.
Speaker 3: It's important self defense, it is really important.
Speaker 1: And confidence. Yes, yes, but you only get confidence from doing it, because the confidence is knowing that you have the skills.
Speaker 2: I believe confident when you learn it. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: And then you'll give you a confidence like go to their fight when you train all the time and you train hard, this is their confidence because you know, you know, yes, because you train, you wady for and sometimes it's not going to win, yes, but you know you're add it for you know, for for doing your best.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so I would say back to bitcoin is kind of the same way where people are afraid of it, and the way that you get confidence is by doing it the homework. Do your homework, learn about it, you know, move, move some small transactions and and the more that you learn, the more that you do talk about then you gain the confidence.
Speaker 3: Yes, just put a little bit under study what we really do this well, then put to the appel give you some five dollars for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then say.
Speaker 3: Now you have to do a homework, you know, study looking for and you play around, you know for joarning.
Speaker 1: All right, Hopefully you enjoyed that interview with Chris. It was it was great to be able to sit down meet a legend like a living legend for real, and you've been listening to the Mark More Show talking about the largest revolution in the world. This is the technological revolution that's powered by bitcoin. Hopefully enjoy that show. Thanks for listening.