Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Mornings on the twenties. Hello. Hi, my name is Trevor. I'm calling from Vickery. I was looking for Tanya this. Hey Tanya, I hope or you're probably excited about your nuptials tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, Trevor, thank you. Uh, what's up?
Speaker 2: So I'm calling you today because there was a little bit of an issue that we had and so the cake for your wedding might be like a little different than what you were planning on when we deliver it.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, what what issue was there? And how different is it going to be?
Speaker 2: So what? Well, first of all, I'm very excited for your wedding, Like what's your color scheme?
Speaker 1: I don't really feel like talking about that right now. You should call it and said that something is wrong with the cake. So I would like to know what's wrong with cake?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I made a little bit of a mistake yesterday and I delivered your cake to the wrong place yesterday, and so, oh my god. So there was a dog show we were making a doggy cake for and I read the thing wrong and then I grabbed your cake and I took it to the dog show, and so okay. We was a really cool dog show too, by the way, Like there was a lot of like really cute pooches there and they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. At what point did it occur to you when you arrived at a dog show holding a wedding cake? Did you not realize that that was the wrong delivery?
Speaker 2: That's a valid question. So I didn't realize it until I sat it down and I took it out, you know, because the doggies were supposed to eat it. And then I was like, that's a wedding cake. I wonder if a couple of these pooches are getting married. And then they started eating it. And then one of the organizers came up to me and was like, that looks like a weighty cake. And I was like, yeah, well, I assume some of the doggies are getting married. And then they informed me it was a dog show, and then I got a lot of trouble because doggies aren't supposed to eat that kind of cake. It wasn't the doggie cake we made for all.
Speaker 1: So oh but okay, just please start talking for a second. What what can we do to fix this? My wedding is tomorrow. That cake costs thousands of dollars. I already put the last down payment on it. What can you do to rectify this? I can't. I can't believe it my cake to a dog show? Like, who does that?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I know this is upsetting news, especially since your wedding is tomorrow and you had your mindset on the cake that we made for your reception. But like we do have another option. Is the option so we have a really cool cake. It was the one that was supposed to go to the doggie show. I can't give you that one, and we can cut the price in half.
Speaker 1: You can cut the price in half for a cake made of alpo and peanut butter. What what's in this cake? Is it made for dogs to eat?
Speaker 2: It's made for dogs to eat, but humans can also eat it. And it's just really cool. On the cake, it has like a couple of doggies on top and then it says it's doggy time. So like that could be kind of fun at your reception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be kind of fun if my guests were foodles. It doesn't make any sense to bring a dog cake that's made for dogs to a wedding. I don't even care what it looks like at this point, I don't even care that it says it's doggy time. Do you realize that that is a dog cake made for dogs. My guests are gonna eat this after dinner?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well I did look on Wikipedia and it says like the humans can also eat the dog food. And it doesn't taste like dog food. It tastes like cake. I took a bite of it just a little earlier to see and it tastes We took.
Speaker 1: A bite out of the cake that you are offering me half price for that. At this point, you should be paying me to accept from you.
Speaker 2: Oh how are you employed? Well? Are you apployed for a job? And then they gave it to me?
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm going to get you fired so bad. It's doggie time? I mean, you want them and tell me the doggy.
Speaker 2: Time on my Tanya. This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your sister set you up.
Speaker 1: Oh, blood pressure through the roof right now. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She said you're getting married tomorrow and wanted to helpfully release their stress with a phone prank. Oh my god, I'm going to kill her.
Speaker 1: I'm literally uninviting her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks.