Speaker 1: This is Suckers. I'm Kiln Bell, I'm Dean Bell, and I'm Jared haven An.
Speaker 2: iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: What is going on everyone out there in suck Nation?
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 3: Kaylen Bell and Dean Bell. I was going to say like Captain Sucker or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know what the delay was about.
Speaker 3: I sometimes you just start maybe thinking about things before saying them. This is our first episode in our normal setup as Suckers. Well, Jared's busy, he's got.
Speaker 4: Well, Dawson's in the other room right now, and he just decided to join this room. So I got to make sure that he doesn't, you know, die.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I put a Laddin on and he's not watching Dawson. This could be my Father's Day episode right now. I know, Go watch a Laddin. Go sit down.
Speaker 1: He's fine, he's fine, he'll survive.
Speaker 3: So, as I was saying, this is our first episode post rebrand for the second time in our normal setup because we're back home in Las Vegas. Jared's back Homan Rhode Island. So this is exciting times for us, and we have to make it an exciting episode. And I have absolutely nothing to contribute to an exciting episode just because I don't have anything exciting to talk about.
Speaker 2: But I'm excited we're moving tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I wanted you to be able to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's exciting in your life.
Speaker 3: You guys can't see the listeners can't see the background behind me, the clutter behind me. Maybe like this social will have something on it, but the background behind me is full of boxes. Our house is a complete mess, and we're just getting ready because we have a moving company coming tomorrow to move all of our stuff out to Colorado once and for all. We're out of this beautiful state. I like Nevada a lot. I enjoyed in Las Vegas more than I would have thought I would have enjoyed it. But we are going to the motherland.
Speaker 1: How long were you guys officially in Vegas for April would be three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we probably bought this house exactly three years ago, early January twenty twenty one, I think is when we bought it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And it was nice because this was always kind of planned to be like a layover spot for us, like, hey, let's buy this, not as necessarily as an investment.
Speaker 2: But just worked out that way.
Speaker 1: Your first home. It was.
Speaker 3: It is our first home. Diparte is in the home buying arena, see what it's like. Get closer to Kailn's family.
Speaker 2: Which we're following them now.
Speaker 1: They moved to Colorado, So we're moving to Colorada, my uncle and on.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we'll get my grandparents there.
Speaker 3: They better not ever move again because if they are like we're going back to Alaska, I feel like, okay, rap, we'll see it. So yeah, that's where we're at right now. We're moving out of the house and we're sixty percent of the way down. We move out in twelve hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm stressed. I'm I'm just not my best self. I will be tomorrow once we're moved out, once everything's done. But there's just like little things here and there that still need to be packed and very little time to get them packed.
Speaker 1: It's also tough.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this before, or at least I have with you, since we have movers coming. Oh, Jared, thank you for suggesting us getting movers. I think we probably would have been a little more coin flip on that idea had you not been so gung.
Speaker 1: Ho about it.
Speaker 3: Meet you of course, of course, and praise, praise companies that are willing to come and move your stuff for you because it is such a burden off your shoulders. But what's challenging about it is the house. You know, it's hard to feel like you're making any progress when you can't pack the couches or the beds or any of the big furniture because they're going to come and do it all in one foul swoop. Meanwhile we're packing all the small, little intricate things that like, it doesn't feel like you're making any headway on moving because you don't see the change quite as drastic as you would if you were moving the big stuff.
Speaker 1: Out of the way. So, oh, you'll feel it tomorrow. Yeah, So tomorrow when they come, they're coming bright and early.
Speaker 3: They're going to get at that of stuff out of here, and then I'm going to stay one extra day and just kind of do like another sweep through the house and make sure we're all settled and taking care of out of here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's exciting.
Speaker 2: It's exciting and stressful, but mostly exciting. Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Do you have to be out of the house by a certain point, No, No.
Speaker 2: Just the movers are here, tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So it's as you guys, get the big things out, I mean the little things, you're going to go through tomorrow. Trust me, we will go through tomorrow and be like, oh, we don't have room for any of this. You'll probably have.
Speaker 1: To go back. Oh in the moving truck.
Speaker 4: You mean no, not the moving truck, like the movie truck will take all the big things I'm talking about, Like, do you still have clothes hanging up in the closet or in your draws or no?
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty good. I packed three outfits and then everything else is packed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're pretty good. We're close, I do.
Speaker 4: It's going to feel so good once your stuff arrives in Aspen.
Speaker 1: It's just going to feel great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited, except we go to Australia three days later and my grandparents, my grandma is staying at our house and I feel bad for just living in boxes. But it's okay.
Speaker 1: We'll do a good enough job of unpacking the important stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she'll have like a living area, the kitchen, and then her bedroom and that's kind of all she really need, I would think.
Speaker 1: Anyways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't have renters yet for this house in Las Vegas. That's something that we're hoping to maybe have by early February.
Speaker 2: I think, oh yeah, February first is the goal?
Speaker 1: Is the goal? Do you think that's realistic?
Speaker 2: Yes? I don't know. I've never rented.
Speaker 3: I mean same, I am cautiously apprehensive about filling the house.
Speaker 1: But we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If not, we'll sell it.
Speaker 3: Yeah we could, and that'd be great. But that also sounds like a stressful endeavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all stressful.
Speaker 4: Life is stressful no matter what you do, renting, selling, buying, moving, staying.
Speaker 1: They don't make it leaving.
Speaker 3: Jared, what's going on with you? So thankfully you were flexible with us. Because it is now six pm on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: You just got off of work. What are you doing over there? So I worked all day at the shop. That was good.
Speaker 4: It's not so busy in January, which sucks, but you know, just the season. It's just cold and nobody wants to go outside.
Speaker 1: But came home.
Speaker 4: Ashley's not home right now, so I'm watching Dawson from Afar. He's fine, he's safe. She is out with friends. She's having a night out.
Speaker 1: Tuesday night out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tuesday, night out, just a little dinner. So I got home and then needed to watch the Dawson eatter. So, uh, you know, we'll make some dinner, We'll have some bro time. I love bro time with Dawson. It's my favorite because as much as I love spending time with Ashley Dawson and myself, Dawson just is very attached to Mama. So when it's just when it's Mama and dad dad, he only wants Mama. So it's it's it's annoying because I'm like, bro, we have fun, we love each other, let's hang.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: So when it's just him and dad dad, he's all about Dad dad. So that's a very nice feeling. So I like these times. But yes, same ultim old, you know, just living the dream. I got nothing, dude, My life is so boring.
Speaker 3: How was your Bachelor Golden Bachelor wedding experience. Let's talk about that for a second, because last time we recorded it was before the wedding and so we didn't really get the full experience of what was to come.
Speaker 2: I have a question, who do you guys think had the most on at the wedding? Gary and Triesa's side.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had a pret gosh, I just.
Speaker 2: Get to stay between you and Joey.
Speaker 1: Joey and I had a pretty good time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Joey can pound him. Joey hold his own.
Speaker 3: He was for sure doing his best to put everyone to shame there at the wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I was pleasantly surprised by Joey.
Speaker 3: Not that I didn't have hot, not that I had low expectations of hanging out with him, but he is so fun, so great to hang out with. He and I got along really well. And there's a point in the night I was hanging out with him and some producers from the show in a hotel room, and I was pretty drunk, and all of a sudden, I pull up my phone and I looked at it and it was like two in the morning.
Speaker 1: And I looked around and I was like, what the heck, it's two in the morning. I got it. I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 3: What am I still doing awake right now? And then the place that we stayed at was such a big maze, and it was dark, and I was inebriated, and it took me in extra like forty minutes just to find our hotel room.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I left at eleven and I asked you, and I was like, do you want to come with me? He was having way too much fun. So I walked back with Molly and Jason, and then, goodness I did, because otherwise I got lost so many times there and you just have to go and this is what you did, but you just have to go back to the main point and then figure out where your room is, because I ended up in the six and seven hundreds, which is on the other side, and we were in the eight hundreds.
Speaker 3: Well, what stinks was the after party that we were at. That quote unquote after party, which wasn't that, but it was just a gathering at people was like maybe ten doors down from our room, but I wasn't sure, so I walked around aimlessly for a while.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find anything.
Speaker 3: Then I walked all the way back to the center and then back to our room. I looked around and I was like, wait, I was literally just here thirty minutes ago. I didn't realize how close I was.
Speaker 2: Tan also told me that he dropped waters off for he left. He dropped waters off for Joey and all the producers, which is so nice of you.
Speaker 1: I was so sweet.
Speaker 3: I was sitting there thinking about how drunk I was, and I was like, if I don't have at least a bottle of water right now before I go to bed, I'm going to be really regretting it tomorrow. And then I was going to get some and I was like, well, if I know I need this, I'm sure some other people probably need this as well. And I thought it would be a good indicator to be like, hey, just so you know, it's pretty late, maybe you should drink some water and go to bed. I don't know if anyone got the hint.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I obviously didn't stick around to find out, but but yeah, I know. It was a good time. The wedding was amazing. The vows were incredible. I'm sure if you're listening to this, you probably watched it on TV and you probably were able to see Susan absolutely crush it at officiating it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, she did a good job.
Speaker 3: The children of the brad and groom were great too. What did you think about it being live? I didn't really I mean, aside from like the commercial pauses that had to happen, it didn't really feel like you wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, I felt.
Speaker 2: Like I was just more aware of like everything I was doing or saying, and I kept walking through the live segment on accident. But I think it was right before they went live and I felt like such an like I'd never been on television before. I just didn't know how to act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did you feel about it, Jared?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The only thing that sucks about any type of Bachelor wedding is the fact that it is a television production as well, which I get because it's a TV show.
Speaker 1: So it's not a fully it's not a full wedding.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The Bachelor does the best it can, but of course there's just television aspects that they have to equate for. For example, when if you guys, remember Gary walked down the aisle, we're no, it's starting here we go and he's like nodding and it's a really nice moment, and then he gets the altar and says hi to season, and then Bachelor producers came up all right, like one more time let's go.
Speaker 1: Before we get live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, We're like, oh that was a rehearsal, got it, yep, So of course I fell back because thenk Gary like came walking back up the aisle again was like kind of like awkwardly just walking down and that was fun. But then, you know, just the pauses I felt bad for, you know, because all the bride'smaids and all the grinses walk down is a really nice moment, and of course like the reveal of Teresa as the bride, it's it's so sweet and it's so nice. But there was like a good five or six minutes between the last bridesmaid going up the aisle and when Teresa walked up and like the music stopped. I thought, we're all just whispering and yeah, I'm like, ah, I just like it kind of ruins the moment for a second.
Speaker 1: You know. That's the only thing that sucks.
Speaker 4: But other than that, they did a really good job because the the when am I thinking the Officiant Susan whatever that's called, that whole thing that went well.
Speaker 1: The ceremony, the ceremony, Thank you.
Speaker 4: The ceremony wasn't really broken up all that much, so that was really nice. The speeches were good. Golf was for me selfishly my favorite part of the day. That was a lot of fun. Going with you guys I know.
Speaker 2: Still for me, the night before was my favorite.
Speaker 1: It was a highlight when we were all just all I wish we were there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well just because like at the wedding, we couldn't really talk. We were all getting pulled for interviews right before the wedding, so we didn't have a lot of time to hang And then after the music was so loud it was like you're whispering each other's years, you know.
Speaker 3: Right before It was really fun because we got to hang out with Molly and Desiree and Chris and Jason who we had never met before and we absolutely adored They were all so fantastic. And then like Adam and Raven were there who I don't ever really get to see and I love them. Jade and Tanner, who are so sweet who I never get to hang out with, were also there. So it was nice to like hang out with these people who you know of or you know a little bit, but then you actually get to spend some time with them. It was really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, Mollie, I love her so much. She didn't name people, but she called people out for being not great to her, oh, which I thought was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Because you know, not great to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, you know, I went to say hi to people and I was like, nice to meet you. She said this on her stories and she was like, you could tell that some people wanted to talk to the biggest person in the room and didn't give a crap about me and just moved on and didn't give me the time of day. And she's like, I won't name names. So I thought that was really funny, though she do you think it was?
Speaker 1: Do we have any inclination of who could have been? Was it us?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: We got along with them great. I don't know. I'm I'm not sure who it was. I mean, of course we can all speculate, but you know, with anything in life, like there's people who are super kind and genuine and great, and then there's the people and you can tell like, oh, they're just here either to be on camera or to up their followers, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I do feel like though the newer crop, and this holds true for every new crop, Like when we were fresh off the show, we were probably somewhat like that as well, But whenever you come off the show, you kind of do tend to be more like that. And since Molly and Desiree have had so much time post show, and same with us at this point too. Not as much as them obviously, but like you just kind of settle into that part a little bit more maybe, And like for me, I would one hundred out of one hundred times while they hang out with Molly and Jason, then someone that just came off the show last year or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they're not used to this attention and they're just like kind of obsessed with it. Maybe not obsessed, but really into it.
Speaker 4: So I think we also forget too. This is going to sound so stupid, but in weird capacity, we're kind of like celebrities to these new people.
Speaker 1: I doubt.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's not all, but like, oh dude, So when I first came off the show and I met Chris Soles, I was like, holy shit, m this is the this is the guy I've seen on TV, this is the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: This guy's like holy shit.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we're deserving of it, but I do think that there's like you don't ever forget. Like the only reason like we're comfortable with people now is because we've gotten to know him and they're all his friends. But like, I also think there's a little bit of an element like I remember the first time I've met a lot of these people, I was intimidated and it's like, oh my God, like like even I'll never forget in Paradise seeing all the girls come down from Christal season, like Jesus, I'd like, I watched you on TV. I'm I'm supposed to date you now, this is this is how it's supposed to work.
Speaker 2: Well, I disagree, because I feel like that's how I was with Beckatillity. I loved Beckatillia on her season and meeting certain people come off the show. I feel like we had a certain amount of respect for the people on previous seasons and like so excited to meet them Now everyone says, and who knows if it's true or not, that they've never watched the show before, they have no idea who anyone is, and whether it's like them trying to be cool or it's the honest truth. You're meeting these new people and they're like, who are you? And you know, it's where's the respect?
Speaker 1: Where's the respect?
Speaker 2: We've been in this world for I don't know six plus years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I've played that card before too, where it's like you definitely know who it is, but you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to be with someone from The Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, with Joe Jonas that one time.
Speaker 2: I think I told you, oh, well yeah, yeah, it was Nick, but you.
Speaker 4: Tried to play it off like hold on, First of all, Joe Jonas is not We're not even in the same Thank you. Dawson agrees, we're not even in the same galaxy in terms of celebrity status as Joe Jonas. You're trying to tell me that you played it off like you didn't know who he was.
Speaker 3: Well, you played a joke on one of its one of Wells's favorite Wells's brother's favorite stories, he says, is we were It was me, Wells, Brett, and Jonas. We're playing golf and on like the eleventh hole, he's like, hey, Dean, so, by the way, what do you do for work?
Speaker 1: And I gave him the same spiel.
Speaker 3: I'm unemployed, but I do social media stuff and photography is a passion blah blah blah. And then he's like, oh, that sounds really cool, really cool, And I was like, so what about you?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you do? And he looked at me stunned.
Speaker 3: He wasn't stunned, but he gave a very truthful and honest, heartfelt answer, Like he gave me the answer as if I actually didn't know what he did, but I of course I did.
Speaker 1: Well, that's sweet. It was a very sweet reaction.
Speaker 2: You were just being funny and then you're like, I was, I'm talking.
Speaker 3: About Sorry, Hardy interrupted, but I was going to say. Halfway through his sentence of explaining what he does, I said, Man, I'm just kidding with you.
Speaker 1: Of course I know what you do and who you are.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about people. We've all been on the same show. We're all like, you know people. The small amount of people that know all of us are all from the same thing. So like, you know, pretending like you don't know who someone is. I understand if you really have never watched the show and you have no idea who anyone is, not that everyone from the show needs to watch previous seasons. It's like a respect of people from previous seasons that I feel like RC's really had that.
Speaker 4: For the older I would also say, like coming I haven't known a lot of people just because I didn't watch the show, but I do know a lot of Like I always feel bad for the people that I meet that I didn't know was on the show because it's not intentional, because then I feel like an ould because then there'll be people around that I do of course, like of course I know Jason and Molly Mesnik, you know, and I'm like, oh, it's good, Like oh, Desiree. Desire is a great example, because I said, hey, Desiree's good. I said good to see you, because I had no idea if I've met her before, because of course I've seen her before. And it's like, oh, I know you, but have we ever met? And so she's like, oh, you know, it's nice to meet you. I don't think we've ever met before. And I was like, oh, I thought we met at SO and So's weddings. She's like, no, we weren't there, and I'm like, oh my god, like I can't, yeah, I guess we've never met.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 4: And then but there are other people that I meet and I'm like, hey, how's it going, Like I'm Jared, nice to meet you, and then they'll start talking and then like somebody else will let me know and be like, yeah, that person was on SO and so's season, and I'm like, oh my god, I had no idea. Like I feel like it.
Speaker 2: I don't think we need to know everyone from every season, nor do they need to know us from our previous seasons. But there's like a kind way. Yeah, and I feel like some people are a little rude about it. And it goes back to what Molly was saying. It's like people will only give you the time of day if they know who you are, what you're about, how you can benefit them, they.
Speaker 1: Can get something out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I will say I typically like to get people to benefit that out though.
Speaker 1: Are we so relevant in the franchise? Not really? No, well, hey we got invited to the Golden Bachelor. Yeah we did get which was nice, and the wedding was beautiful. I've gotten.
Speaker 3: I don't have enough good things to say about that experience. I kind of went into it not dreading it, but I was looking forward to golfing with Jared and Ben and Wells more than I was anything else and leaving it on the back side of it, I can. I mean, that still was probably my highlight, just because I love you guys. So much, and I missed you so much. But the wedding exceeded all expectations. I had so much fun. It's it's so hard for me to go out until two am, and so the fact that I didn't even realized it was two am on that night of the wedding just kind of goes to show you how much fun I was having.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you had fun.
Speaker 1: You really let loose, Yeah, which is never really a good thing.
Speaker 3: Usually when I let Louise, and dude, when I let Louise and I and I wake up in the morning, roll over, Kaylen's already awake, staring at me with judging eyes, like I can't believe you let so.
Speaker 2: Yes, you weren't bad. I got worried when we were before the wedding started and we were doing press and you started to like, yeah, let loose a little bit there, speaking in ways maybe you shouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to say, part of our experience with the wedding was we didn't really get experienced the pre wedding festivities much because our interviews went so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was a little tipsy.
Speaker 3: And I just ramble and ramble and ramble and I start talking and I like dig myself into a whole mid sentence, and I'm like, Okay, I gotta get myself out of that, so I say another thing, and that just gets us even deeper.
Speaker 2: We're also being asked the same question over and over by like six different outlets, and I keep repeating the same answer. I'm like, I don't have anything else to say, and Dean's like, let me make it spicy, let me try something new, let me say something fun. And that's when, Yeah, bad things happened. Bad headlines can which I've seen bad things.
Speaker 1: Who cares. It's like, what's the worst case scenario, what's the worst case scenario. It's only a game.
Speaker 2: It was gonna get hurt, so bad people headline Again, None.
Speaker 3: Of those interviews got published, which is so funny to think, like that's so bad that, I mean, I would assume I haven't seen anything about them. So that just goes to show you how silly I was making myself step.
Speaker 2: They were like, we can't use any of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Kate Hudson and I'm Oliver Hudson.
Speaker 1: And at last I checked for siblings.
Speaker 5: And this is sibling revelry.
Speaker 1: We're full blood siblings, the only.
Speaker 5: Full blood in our family. Well not in the world, I mean in the whole world. That is it?
Speaker 1: Like no one Anyway, we're back with season four.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it's Yeah, I'm so excited, bigger and better than ever. You might be asking yourself, what is sibling revelry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we just made it up. There is no sibil revelry. It's reveling in your sibling.
Speaker 5: And it's fun because we've decided to open it up, you know, to really like all kinds of different siblings. And it's going to be an awesome season.
Speaker 1: So listen to Sibling Revelry on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts.
Speaker 5: Or wherever you listen to.
Speaker 4: What God.
Speaker 3: We were doing interviews when Brandon and Christina got engaged.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we missed that.
Speaker 3: We missed that. We just heard like an applause off in the distance. Well, congratulations to them. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 4: Again, it's so hard because I'm like two people I don't know, Yeah, same thing at the wedding, Like, of course, I'm happy for Gary and Theresa and they're very sweet and I'm very honored to have been there, but it's so hard to really like, Oh my god, to talk about it so lovingly, just because I don't know who they are, Like, I'm so happy for them, of course, but yeah, they say they were Braiden, Holy, Braiden was so nice. Really like Braiden only talking for a minute, very warm vibes. And Christina very sweet, very beautiful. They're a very beautiful couple. So and he's moving in, which is cool. I love that he's a nurse. That's even cooler.
Speaker 3: I really liked I really liked Datton, Charities and Gaye fiance.
Speaker 1: He was so smeat.
Speaker 2: I think he talked to him a lot, but he was very nice.
Speaker 3: I didn't talk to him that much either. Maybe that's why I like him so much, because he left some mystery out there.
Speaker 2: It's probably what everyone says all the time about him.
Speaker 3: But he is so tall, so handsome, he's got big inredible dance moves, very kind.
Speaker 1: Charity didn't much, but she seemed like an absolutely angelos.
Speaker 2: And then following her on Instagram for a while, so I feel like you know her, but meeting her in person yet's surprising. You don't follow a lot of people, but I just I really like her and she's loved meeting her in person.
Speaker 1: That's great. She lived up to the expectations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most people don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true. So yeah, it's a good wedding all around.
Speaker 3: I have not been feeling very good over the past few days, and I do think that that's just like a general cold or flu that's going around, especially southern California. Like some of our friends are really sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, Caitlyn Bristol said she's sick on her story, So I feel like it might be a bug going around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I woke up maybe yesterday or the day before with like a little scratch in my throat, a little congested, but I'm getting better.
Speaker 1: I'm on the up and up.
Speaker 4: I wish we had I wish we had more tea on the whole Kaitlyn and Tasha, because I had no idea that they were sitting at the same table.
Speaker 2: Oh, we were at that table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how was the Oh so you were sitting we got the tea.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to listen to the pop culture Kaylen Suckers podcast. No, I'm kidding. I could never. No, it was good, it was civil.
Speaker 1: I wishock was there?
Speaker 2: Really, This is my question for you guys.
Speaker 1: So busy and like so cool and to fight.
Speaker 2: Well, she has family in Orange County, so I think she came to see them. I do have a question for you guys. Is there anyone that you were surprised was not at the wedding?
Speaker 1: Well, Joe and Streena, but I think they just probably had something to do. Yeah, what about like Dylan and Hannah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a quick drive for them.
Speaker 1: Those are the only four I could think of.
Speaker 2: Anyone else, Nick and Natalie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Jared plane was better than that.
Speaker 4: I honestly don't. My only assumption is that Nick pissed them off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess that's what we can assume by the people who weren't there, or they were busy.
Speaker 1: Or yeah maybe Nick. I mean, obviously Naday's pregnant, they want to come.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what the heck?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a weird one. That seems like a layup for them.
Speaker 2: I could tally should have been there. Jojo and Jordan we were supposed to be there, but there was something with their flights because they live in Where.
Speaker 1: Do we go something like that? Yeah, that's only anytime we get invited to these things.
Speaker 4: I'm always very honored because I never know if we got invited over people if other people said no. So that's why Ashley and I always are like thank you so much, like a course will come yeah, because like we never want to be the people that don't get invited because we bachelor. We love being a part of this franchise and it's it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, that's kind of what we were saying too when we got invited the first time. Kiln is like, yes, let's absolutely say yes because we I mean, it is an honor to be invited, you know, like it could go either way, I guess, but to be invited to these things means that they still care about having you around, which is really it's a good feeling to happen.
Speaker 2: And they have so many successful couples so it's not like they're just pulling from five people these days, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's nice. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's really family like the I think one of the dean you were talking about how fun the wedding is. I think one of the reasons why the wedding was so much fun is because it is kind of like a family reunion, you know, like I don't get to see you guys a lot. I don't get to see Ben or Wells or are you know? I mean who else was there that we were saying next Jade and Tanner. Yeah, and for them to for all for all you guys, I guess to come without the kids.
Speaker 3: It was probably like Adam and Raven, Jad and Tanner and then you and Ashley and Adam and Raven to take a couple of days off from being parents must have been a nice little reprieve, you know.
Speaker 4: But even like the producers, you know, I mean, I think we're allowed to say his name, but like, how excited were you to see Todd?
Speaker 1: You know, it's like I haven't seen Todd Todd. I haven't seen him in a while, like six years. He's just the I'm like, I truly love that man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Bennett was Bennett, and you see Bennett and we got and you expect to height turnover in the profession like that, but Todd and Bennett were really I think we're the only two.
Speaker 2: And Bradford, I don't know if you know Bradford, I.
Speaker 3: Kind of knew him alive for we saw shabby Shabby Reina Raina to me was like, she really made my Paradise experience better after he broke my heart.
Speaker 1: I think it's okay that we're name dropping because all these people are on social media and I don't see why.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know how they're on the producers on the show, but you know, they're they're very like we're as close to them as we are with cast members, you know.
Speaker 2: And it was cool to see them let loose too, because you know, when you're filming the show, Oh, they're not really able to drink on the job or have fun with you in the same way that you are. So for them to be able to let loose and just like have the time of their lives was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw that when we went to Paradise.
Speaker 2: Last Yeah, we were supposed to be there though it's our family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that sounds family.
Speaker 5: Family.
Speaker 3: We're lucky to have the family we deserve. Anyways, that's going to do it. I think recapping The Bachelor the Golden Bachelor wedding was probably enough for today's little recap.
Speaker 1: We hope that you guys are receptive to this new format because we're excited about it. We're excited.
Speaker 4: It's I think I think that Dean should travel to a new location every single week, sponsored a podcast from that location, sponsored and paid for by.
Speaker 3: iHeartRadio Twist My Arm. Two weeks from now we'll have the chance to because we'll be in Australia. But yeah, it's it's interesting. It's because like when we started this podcast, when Jared and I were both single, it kind of made sense for us to talk about dating and our woes and our follies and the dating sphere. But then as things evolved and progressed, we just kind of didn't, like, it didn't make sense for us to be talking about some of this stuff. And so it's nice that we all can kind of focus on such a big aspect of all of our lives.
Speaker 2: It is nice because when we first started dating, or even years into our relationship, when it was the two of you guys and still help I suck at dating. I'd walk by as your podcasting and hear about you talk about all your ex girlfriends. And it's nice that I don't have to hear about that anymore.
Speaker 3: You'll still hear about it sometimes, Yeah, I can't wait. Yeah, But like the like the middle name of our firstborn daughter.
Speaker 4: You don't like, yeah, yep, yep, but we can then you disclose the middle name of your first born daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, can we? This isn't it, but wait, I'll say it. But I did. I like the name Debbie Lauren Bell.
Speaker 2: Because it's Debbie Lauren. Reminds me kind of like Ralph Lauren. It's kind of cute. It's kind of Debbie Lauren.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, if she gets in trouble, we can be like Debbie Low, get on down here, and.
Speaker 2: Then it's that's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: But I think it's different than I think it's different enough.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we won't talk about it too many women.
Speaker 2: There's like a lot of names.
Speaker 5: We got it.
Speaker 1: What do we do any of their names?
Speaker 4: Then we just have a nameless baby. No, I mean I I d lo is kind of you got to stay away from that one. That one like that one's a little bit.
Speaker 1: Too but.
Speaker 2: I know and I loved, I fell in love with it.
Speaker 4: That would be like us, like Ashley and I being like, oh, we're gonna name our daughter Kayla.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's not even close. I see where you're coming from. I think it's still a possibility at this point, it's just very cute name, very cute name.
Speaker 1: It's a cute name. Anyways, that's going to do it for this week's episode of Suckers. Oh, it's so much.
Speaker 2: Easier to say, Oh, it's so better, so better, so better.
Speaker 4: We really got to get the copyrights for jonas uh sucker, you know, so that could play in the and intro.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, guys, Kaitlin, I'm a sucker for you.
Speaker 2: It's just about to say that. You know that song.
Speaker 3: Shared I'm a sucker for you, and I hope you guys are suckers for me. That's gonna do it. Be sure to tune in next week, where maybe we suck just a little bit less