Speaker 1: This white wine.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club is old.
Speaker 3: Wait got the breakfast Club envy and Charlamagne the voice of the culture.
Speaker 2: Then I'm gona come here when this thing. See y'all different, y'all the coature, it's different. You know what I'm saying, Like y'all know.
Speaker 4: What y'all talk. This is probably becoming the most prominent form for hill problem.
Speaker 1: Being here next to all of you guys. It's really put it. Put it in perspective.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Bitches, wake up, good money in the USA.
Speaker 5: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Charlomagne the God pleas to the plan.
Speaker 4: It is Friday, Yes, it's Friday.
Speaker 1: And jeffs Hilarious is back out special guest hosts of.
Speaker 2: Course, Sister Jeff Hilarious. Hell, what's up y'all? Okay, you're giving nanny today? Oh you already?
Speaker 6: Nook.
Speaker 1: Let me say that.
Speaker 2: Look nanny don't dress like nanny.
Speaker 1: Dresser definitely dressed like this, and that's what I'm giving this week.
Speaker 4: I wonder I always wondered about friend dress. I've never seen that. What was that story about the.
Speaker 1: Nanny the show the Nanny. She was there nanny and she was basically messing with their father. But it was a TV show, so we weren't really was supposed to think like that, but that's what it was. That's why she had yep, young fly sexy nanny for the kids. I think the dad was a widow anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered. But yeah, yeah, Jesus, it was a really good show. Though. Okay, all right, I'm definitely giving that. Yesterday. IM going to go see this man and the Daily Show. He really really killed it.
Speaker 2: We killed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was killing the all week listen. And I know I'll be coming to him like a lit or whatever. Right, I mean, I don't care, but he really can read Envy I read, yo. Yeah, he impressed me for because I know we can read. But he he really killed it.
Speaker 7: We shill.
Speaker 4: We should not be applauding each other for knowing how to read, even though.
Speaker 1: What you mean we.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be, I guess we should be. We should all know how to read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well all right, well now say she's talking about we shouldn't be applaud each other in the rehearsal. He did start her a little bit because a couple of them jokes and you want Sam, You're oh, I'm not saying this, but I'm like, this is the Daily Show, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and that's the beauty of rehearsal. The beauty rehearsal. You go over all that stuff so you can trim the fact.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it was. It was really good.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: And the manager of the Daily Show follows.
Speaker 2: Man, that's right, Luca the show runner.
Speaker 4: She said, oh, just hilarious on Instagram And I was like, you like the pizza. She was like, no, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: May ordered pizza for the whole Daily Show.
Speaker 4: Want to close bombs for cutting slices? Man, amazing, amazing?
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet, I'm sorry. Yeah, sweet chili ox sale pieces, sweet chili salmon ox sel piece. It was lobster and shrimps and shrimp, all of that. I said, he's gonna see all of it in his face right.
Speaker 2: Next week, and I'm gonna get a kind chemical pill.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what happened.
Speaker 2: And get a shot and any bump that rises up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we gotta get into my staidlings because last night, yeah, I watched it was.
Speaker 2: You got Ravens.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no Ravens is.
Speaker 2: Me Steals yesterday?
Speaker 1: She says, Yes, you're not a Baltimore Ravens fan. I'm not supposed to be listen because I got into football when I uh started going to high school. I went to high school in Pennsylvania, and that's when I started getting into it. Everybody up there Pittsburgh, So I was like, all right, Pittsburgh because he was winning. This was back when Ben Roethlisberg everybody it was.
Speaker 2: So you like Mike Tomlin too?
Speaker 1: Yes, I did. He looked just like my father.
Speaker 2: But I saw going really go crazy over Mike tom Mike.
Speaker 1: Tomlin is he's been like one of the longest, like running coaches.
Speaker 4: You've been around for a long time, running coach Belichick to him and Belichick one of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's been your father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just like my father, and he's been He's been around for a long time, so I've I've seen him like for mad long. So what'd you watched the game at victory? Ohot, yep, I surely did. I only she does so because sheena my best friend over there. I don't really be trying to get all up all that in my life, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Kill you a front teen. You don't get that in your lungs. But what else you get?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is of the earth. No, Shesha is not. So I don't really be trying to do the hookah because it's it's unsanitary and it's bad feet lungs, right, Shena. But it's okay because she's gonna plus pluck away.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, let's get the show crack. And we got front page dudes coming up, and Jez's album.
Speaker 4: Came out to god man, I came in riding to GZ this morning. Jesus used to make me, you know, want to sell dope. Now he made me want to buy more property. But let's let's want to.
Speaker 2: Choose Jesus this morning.
Speaker 4: What's the record called I Forgive but don't forget?
Speaker 2: That's what it's called. Something like that. You don't forget.
Speaker 9: Jesus's albums out right now. He's independence to make sure you go support them as the breakfast Luck Good.
Speaker 1: Morning morning everybody. It's j n V.
Speaker 9: That was g Z Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here, all hey, and let's get to some front page News.
Speaker 1: Good morning, TIS, good morning, dj MV, Good morning Jess. Let me say, Jess, nobody holds that seat down the way you do. Let me be clear about it. I love it when you're he Thank you girl, and good morning Charlotte made the God to the Daily Show all week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, well, let's jump in to start up with sports.
Speaker 9: Now the stealers, like Jess said, beat the Titans last night twenty sixteen, Yes we did.
Speaker 2: And Victor what's his last name?
Speaker 9: Shold name, Wim, but yeah, he scored a career high of thirty eight points last night.
Speaker 1: Dispersu wem Iniana jump on.
Speaker 2: Playing with her?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh we go ahead. Just all right.
Speaker 9: Now let's jump to in front page new. Let's talk about these homeschooling rates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a story came out with Black Enterprise wanted you guys to know this. After the pandemic, homeschool enrollment rolls by thirty percent and continues to rise as the country's fastest growing form of education now. During COVID, homeschooling increased across all racial ethnic groups, but none witnessed the same dramatic upward trend like black families. According to the data by the Census Bureau, only three percent of black families were homeschooling in the beginning of twenty twenty, compared to sixteen percent by October of the same year. Now, after analyzing the data from thirty two states and the District of Columbia, the results found that it was a fifty one increase in homeschool children in the US since twenty seventeen. Now, a few reasons why black families shoots the homeschool is school violence and shootings. You know, obviously we see a lot of the sea increase in shootings, bullying, school choice, and whitewashed history and banned books. So thought that was a really interesting story out. You know, people didn't know that homeschooling went up. So let me ask you just we all have kids. Have you thought about have you ever a homeschool your son or thought about it? That's actually interesting. Yes, I actually thought about homeschool and him for a couple of years in a row, just because like the.
Speaker 2: World is crazy, only mass shootings and everything else. You damn right, have you thinking about that all the time?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 1: And then he goes and then not even only that, that's more importantly, but not even only that he goes, you know, to school and you know, and where we're from and people eighth grade is he's in the sixth grade. Eighth grade has come to his class and oh, oh my god, you he don't like all that. He does not like oh my god, oh oh you just you must be a wild out and he just he just don't like it. You know, it's a lot of unnecessary attention for him. Eleven, He's like, yo, this is clowned out. What do you feel about if you know taking them out is one of the things with homeschool and is them not getting that interaction. You know, that's why wouldn't That's why wouldn't.
Speaker 9: That's the only reason why, because during the COVID pandemic, you had to do it, and they missed that social experience. They miss hanging with their friends, They miss things that you know, parents can't teach them. And even though they have siblings, they you know, they missed that friendship, the things that they can touch, whether it's designing and making things.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason why.
Speaker 4: The flip side of that too, because you know, I got people in my family who didn't want to go back to school after COVID like being homeschool.
Speaker 1: And then I think, as long as you keep them in it because he's in football, he likes basketball, he likes soccer. So as long as I keep him in like a sport or something, I think, you know, keep them around kids constantly. Then outside of homeschool and I think he'll be fine. But the pandemic, with the pandemic did for me. I got to know my son in the pandemic, which is, you know, it is good. It was a better bond created between me and him because we were home. We didn't really have to you know.
Speaker 2: What we did with homeschooling.
Speaker 9: Two is, I know during the pandemic, the kids will find every excuse not to be on that laptop. I mean, they'll be cutting grass outside. They be like, hey Dad, they cutting grass outside.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, I want to stack. I got to go to the back.
Speaker 10: Like.
Speaker 9: They find every excuse to get off that laptop, you know what I mean. And at school they got to sit there. They can't they can't make those excuses up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of parents found out how real it is, you know, had a lot more respect for teachers, you know, when they had to actually homeschool like it's a real job. So I don't know. You know, some folks do homeschooler and hire professionals to come do it, you know, have tutoring, you know, outside teachers who were doing that. So yeah, I just saw it was an interesting time since we all have kids. My daughter was sixteen, and half of the school went back after the pandemic and had stayed home. She loved, like you mentioned DJ and going to school you know, for the experience. But she did love half the school gone, you know, she loved. She didn't she wasn't into the you know, having the big crowd. So I guess it just works, you know, depending on the kid. But I thought that was an interesting store. If you guys want to read more about it, go to Black Enterprise because they you know, flushed that out on why black kids, black parents were you know, choosing that as an option. All right, well that is front page news. See it a little bit tis absolutely everybody else.
Speaker 9: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone line to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, Get.
Speaker 2: It off your chest. It's a Friday it's the breakfast lugan morning.
Speaker 3: The breakfast club. She didn't, Forday, is it your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad.
Speaker 1: Or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Hello was this? O?
Speaker 8: Ya was?
Speaker 2: She didn't?
Speaker 11: Tonio?
Speaker 1: Tonio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sound like you have no good brother playing paying.
Speaker 11: Oh no, I academic and a kind of situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh okay, he just talk, Okay, go ahead. What's going on with sayings in the situation?
Speaker 11: I feel like people complaining about the LGBT community, the black community in the LGBT community, or get black gays. It's like two different or two differ community like LGBT people. It's like multiple white. It's not to say fans for black gays. So people complaining about he can't say nothing complaint that's und the black keep tall white. And then he'll already been homepotus person in the beginning. So it's like, what work can you say? That's all you got? You already lost.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you just said, bro, I understand what you said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said basically black gays are very important. Yes, yes, that's what he said. All that and that's only and basically, uh, that's what DJ Academics is. And by the way, a black guy, you.
Speaker 2: Can you can reply to anybody you want to. You know what I'm saying. You just got to deal with the consequences of.
Speaker 4: Whatever that, whatever you said, you know, and you can't tell somebody how to react. I don't care if they who they are, gauge, straight, male, female, whatever, black, white. I don't know how that person gonna react when I say what I say. Yeah, so you just got to deal with it whatever, come with it.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this listen?
Speaker 2: George?
Speaker 1: George?
Speaker 8: Yes, how do you guys do it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 13: I just want to I hope y'all have a good weekend.
Speaker 10: Have to Friday, everybody.
Speaker 14: And I want to give a shout out to my boss, Harris Brooks the man.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what's up?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 8: I'm going to dj MV morning.
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yes, Hey, Hey, I got a question. Man.
Speaker 13: When you're gonna go ahead, uh and hire yes as your third co host?
Speaker 1: Just be too soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keep back it's okay, keep back from the.
Speaker 8: Off to the other co host. But you know what I'm saying, she.
Speaker 13: Brings a different energy to the to the show.
Speaker 8: You think, so yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm concerned that she can't keep up these outfits. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 1: The only one that come up here like this. First of all, don't play with me, thank you exactly.
Speaker 2: I think you get tired of dressing up this early in the morning.
Speaker 1: I make them one look in here looking good. I make them dress.
Speaker 8: I think. I think y'all need to go ahead and just go ahead, sign and just do what if you need to do to get out of there every day, just.
Speaker 9: Be too busy. Like next week, just just as in Detroit. Oh week, we'll see what God got playing.
Speaker 1: I am, but I'm only in Detroit because somebody else gonna be up here. So yeah, we'll see what We'll see what God got playing.
Speaker 9: Oh man, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the breakfast slogan.
Speaker 3: Morning the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this coach?
Speaker 2: David?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest, bro?
Speaker 8: Yeah it was going on Charlotte Maine my chest baby. Oh man, I'm glad to have you back for real. He does.
Speaker 13: To stop playing with you is just give you a contract not playing. Come on, but listen, listen.
Speaker 8: You know we was talking about you. I was talking about with miss Figuero.
Speaker 13: The homeschooling issue and as a as an educator by profession, right, we're talking about a double Eddy sward here. You know, our teaching a Title one funded h public public charter school in Brooklyn, and we're talking about resources here. You understand what I'm saying. Not everybody is equipped with the resources like they all find people to homeschool your kids, the homeschool their.
Speaker 8: Kids rather uh.
Speaker 13: And when it comes to socialization skills, I'm gonna be honest with you sometimes I wish some of these kids homeschool, you know, when it comes socialization. But you know that being aside, man, you know it's it's a double bed sward. I know, coming back from COVID, you know, especially within our demographic within our pe who we felt it the worst, you know, and and a lot of our students and they came back uh deficient and a lot of areas academicry. I'm a fitness teacher about profession, and let me tell you some of these kids came back not having physical activity. They couldn't walk and chew them at the same time. You understand what I'm saying. So there is a lot of things that go with being home school. And then let's think about this. Let's keep it a buck. Some of these parents can't even help themselves and they trying to help the kids.
Speaker 7: Who Jesus you're right about that?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 8: Is this DJ and beyhar God?
Speaker 16: Just Alarius?
Speaker 7: Good Lord, good morning? O g Rob?
Speaker 8: What up? What's happening?
Speaker 11: What's happening now?
Speaker 8: You're feeling this walling?
Speaker 13: What up?
Speaker 8: Man? And let's say man, y'all know what it is?
Speaker 16: Friday? Man, what we're doing on Friday's?
Speaker 8: I said, check and listen.
Speaker 16: I said, I was told just to chill on high. I see fit showing pool right out the gate. I'm not to be played with, take a mouth more about or knocking them all down. Bodies dropping from best side the way out on Terrytown. What's happening. It's hunting season. It's hunting season. Good excuse to walk up one headers and start spitting kits in the back of their mind, hoping my grinds home. That's why I keep applying the pressure for at the story told the soil will I've been in the box curtains the quary Jane flashed back to that old sea bed, serving them cracked things I touched down. They still to death. I'm COVID nineteen straight up my handle mine for sure, throwing them by any means were holds en every bought of your frame. Ain't no contests, how Acide'm gonna have to cover them last pieces you die just as more they come, just gets worse as the time goes. Stacking on his counterfit body maybel that John Dawes and all of them black wings that's talking. Keep the mouth closed his bruck Town Brooklyn Zoo My cut crackers. They know I see through that Oh rough PEXI grass has smoke scrings right them up rock at the block. I call it to Billy Jing.
Speaker 1: You're talking about jez light it up.
Speaker 2: You want something like what you want?
Speaker 7: Some boss?
Speaker 1: I got, I got some boss got I got some balls.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you since you were.
Speaker 1: Talking Jesu earlier, here we go.
Speaker 2: You doz my top five to seven.
Speaker 9: I'm in my cool whip inside jelly hop about that print the light?
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, Charla? How you doing it?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: You know he's gay? Say I don't say nothing in toun and killing me?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got jeezy boss too, I got jos.
Speaker 4: Last time I checked, I was the man with thick cheeks and be trying to call me boo boy.
Speaker 2: I'm really not sweet. I got diarrhea.
Speaker 4: Oh I poop on envy. If he ever gets my butt, I'm gonna poop on envy.
Speaker 1: What mabby lights and started becoming back.
Speaker 2: Coming here, like why are you playing.
Speaker 8: You too?
Speaker 2: Why do you want to poop? That would be a defense mechanism.
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, so I'm about to hang out nine all right?
Speaker 9: Get it off your chest? Eight hundred five eighty five one o five. Well, we got rumors on the way when we're talking about Jeff, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We got just with the mess on the way, Yes, we do. As soon as I find some mess, I'm gonna letyall know, lord.
Speaker 9: Murder, all right, We'll get it to Jess with the Mess when we come back.
Speaker 2: Don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody you're see j n V. Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Jess with the Mess.
Speaker 7: This is real, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Jeff Robin Millwo just don't do no line.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 8: I don't do that. Fact just.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Missy to be inducted in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Drive a clues bombs for my girl, but you your home. Shout out to Missy, she said with gas Robert. She sat down with her and talking about how she feels about this upcoming achievement. We got audio for it.
Speaker 2: How honored are you to be going into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 17: Words cannot describe it. Just haven't clicked. You know when you and hip hop world that it seems so far out of reach.
Speaker 2: And you're the first woman rapper.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's gotta just add the significance.
Speaker 17: Yes, and and it being the fiftieth year of hip hop, just the whole is layers. No matter what people say. The hip hop world is something special and unique.
Speaker 4: Man, Missy Elliott deserves all her flowers. I think one of the reasons Missy doesn't get celebrated like she should is because she's not a lyricist per se, you know what I mean. But she makes incredible music and she's an incredible songwriter. Yes, I wouldn't say it looks to the seven five seven, Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would not say she's not a lyricist. Like I don't know, Missy little puns and her metaphors.
Speaker 4: I felt like she miss gets busy, a lot of people crazy, just phenomenal artist.
Speaker 1: I feel like yo. I felt like she is like ludicrous, like Ludacris and miss the other female and male version of each other. With the lyrics, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean yeah, but I feel like they and then and then with the music videos, how they video animated, the creative Yeah, I went through busting there. To Dad, they creativity, the way they do their videos.
Speaker 2: Influenced a lot. He says it all the time, Wayne.
Speaker 1: And I was about to say that, but when when I make music references, references gotta be like no.
Speaker 4: No said, because I said, you told me Nick Cannon was better than jay z A couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, now y'all know he's lying. You said he's better than fifty a couple of days ago. No, I didn't say it was better than fifty.
Speaker 2: I just get rid.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I think you Jesus listen, y'all messing up my news. Anyway, next story.
Speaker 9: I just want to say, Also, DJ Coolhirk is going to be uh not inducted this year. And also Don Cornelius is going to be inducted this year in Shaka Khan. And that happens tonight at eight pm on Disney Plus. So if you want to check it out, you can streat it.
Speaker 1: Yep. And we could have saved that story for tomorrow because it didn't happen yet. Yeah, it happens tonight on Monday. No, that's how it happens. And I'll stop. Marvel considering replacing or removing Jonathan Majors from future films. So, according to a new report in Variety, executives are considering replacing or removing Jonathan's role from future Avenger film. So basically, they had a meeting and the studio was nervous about his upcoming domestic violence trial and because if he's found guilty, he'll serve up to a year in prison. But according to Variety, Marvel execs, including studio chief Kevin fiej or Kevin Kevin Okay, I know that's right. Cavin Fie recently gathered in Palm Springs for an annual retreat where the most pressing issue was what to do about Majors. Oh please, and then additional information. Disney also pulled Major's upcoming movie magazine Dreams, which was supposed to be in theaters the simple for yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's innocent until proven guilty. No move should be made until he has a day in court. Also, Marvel, don't use Jonathan as a scapegoat for how lacklust to these new phases of Marvel had been a lot of these TV shows and movies. And I'm a Marvel guy. You know a lot of these new TV shows and movies have been lacklustered. Don't use Jonathan as an escapecoat for you know how lackluster these phases have been.
Speaker 1: That's right, you know.
Speaker 4: For the inter at the Internet are between Captain Marvel and the woman who accused Jonathan Majors.
Speaker 2: Folks gonna say white white women ruined Marvel.
Speaker 4: Yes, the internet already don't like Captain Marvel and it ain't even come out yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm definitely with you. Innocent until proven guilty.
Speaker 2: Absolutely an escape goat, not scape coat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely, But I don't be wanting to come at him a lot because he has a list list. Okay, so some whords he's say, because it's it's easier escape, escapegold. You said, escape said escape cold?
Speaker 2: What gold?
Speaker 1: Escape seeing that's why we don't really like to get it. But every time I was talking about him, I always got somebody from the Lisbian community like, oh yeah, come at us, like oh my god, right fans thing Magde Stallion gave the Tea on her breakup from Party Fontaine because she dropped a new song, and this.
Speaker 2: Is what she said.
Speaker 1: In the song, we got the audience, my parents anxious, always hand my plans and anything. I'm sleeping, Lord, give me a break. I don't know how much good. And so that was our new record, Cobra, And during the song she talking about somebody cheating. Now I don't know if it's it's party or not. We don't know, we don't we don't know the people. And Meccan could have had four or five boyfriends since party. We don't the week and she fell off the grid for a minute just to let things cool off, so she could have been doing her She could have had what could anybody she could be talking aboutnybody?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Party was a relationship folks know about. That's what you assume she talking.
Speaker 1: About because that was the last known relationship.
Speaker 4: You don't know and you know it's even crazy in that bar, the woman talking about dealing with grief miss right before and that's what y'all pick up.
Speaker 2: Damn who who got cheated allegedly like that woman dealing with grief?
Speaker 1: Yeah she is, And because right after that bar she said, and then I catch nigga cheating. Well I lay my head at Lord, give me a break. So she just talking about everything that's like you back to back.
Speaker 4: And also where else are you supposed to cheat at if that's where you live. I'm not at the house that he's wrong to see.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is just with the mess.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get to the good story about get a sponte ain't and cheating And oh my god, yeah I did, because I just say.
Speaker 2: I got another room another just with the mess coming.
Speaker 1: All right, I did good though you did.
Speaker 7: Round the.
Speaker 9: Nextley figure over joining us. They don't go anywhere as the Breakfast Club. The Morning, the Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Everybody's dj NV Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club. We have Jess hilarious, see how special guest host. And let's get back in some front page news.
Speaker 1: What up jis going on? Dj NB, Jess Hilarious, Charlemagne the Guy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Now, if you were listening to early Jess told us she was watching the Steelers game last night, and the Steelers beat the Titans twenty sixteen and Victor, what's the just when Benyama? Yes, right, he scored a career high of thirty eight points. They beat the Sons last night. And let's jump right into a test. Let's talk about vaping with students now.
Speaker 1: Earlier this morning we talked about homeschooling. And this is another reason why some folks you don't want to pull their kids out of school because of you know, possible drug use or vaping or any of those other things. And Jess, you had mentioned whoka this morning. Yes, so this this study came out as well. It says that fewer high school students are vaping this year, so that's a good thing. In a survey, ten percent of high school students said that they it was the electronic cigarettes in previous months, but it's down fourteen percent from last year. And according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report, the use of any tobacco product, including cigarettes and cigars, also fell this year among high schoolers, and they're saying the reasons for the drop as health officials believe a number of the factors could be helping, including the price has been increasing and also to limiting the sales to kids by raising the legal age to twenty one. So though they believe that those are two reasons that vaping has gone down so good.
Speaker 4: I can't stand vaping, man, my daughter. I'll be picking up my daughter from high school sometime and you know you automatically, I hope you ain't smoking that vape because sometimes you're spelling like it, but because walk in bathroom it I'd be like, man, I'm about to start telling all folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's saying.
Speaker 2: I'll be complaining all the time.
Speaker 1: I can I even see your older daughter doing it. She's like, oh my god, what's.
Speaker 4: That exactly exactly because I go in the bathroom and everybody's going it.
Speaker 10: They be doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You remember earlier this year when I did the story about how these kids were, you know, that some kids were going to the hospital as a result of it, you know, really getting sick. Because again, you don't know what people are putting in this stuff, you know. So I was really I was glad to see this. My daughter's sixteen. So she said the same thing. You know, your daughter says, you know they do this like in the bathroom. This is what they're doing in the bathroom, you know, every day. So I'm always concerned about that because everybody's body reacts to something different and they're just doing doing bad things with that. So I'm not gonna lie. I was vaping, like when it first like got it, I was like, okay, cool, I was vaping, but I noticed it would make me go straight to the bathroom and I would get a headache, like stomach literally messed up my stomach.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: It would literally make you just just say nothing to you. I just say, bathroom, that's like what do you get?
Speaker 7: So what do people get out of it.
Speaker 1: So when you say your best friend do it, I don't get I know people like to do it in the club. The smell, it's like it's like a slight high. She likes to do it because because you see everybody else doing you know.
Speaker 5: Tell them what you do about that fing all you be Jesus don't but it gives a much slight hide.
Speaker 9: And then I know a lot of people have like an oral fixation, like they got to just put things in their mouth palls.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 1: They do a lot of people just just do it. It actually is like comforting. Like remember you said the craptops are comforting. Yeah, I say this one thing that bothers me. I don't know if you, but like in the club, when they're passing around that heat, it's burnt my leg before the cold cold, Yeah, like burn my clothes like you get too closed.
Speaker 7: I don't have my clothes poles burn it.
Speaker 1: So that that's the way people are. Just what kind of club is that? It was packed and you know they're trying to walk around and give everybody well, you know, the vapor. I don't know what it's called because I don't do it, but cold what is it called.
Speaker 4: The cold A bunch of poles, A bunch of people who really want to have a campfire, was kid to go in the wood.
Speaker 1: But I would also say too, I've noticed too.
Speaker 9: You know with my two older kids, they played sports, so they never wanted to indulge in anything like that because it was always they wanted to, you know, prepare their body for Logan with football Madison, which you played basketball. So because of the sports, they never really touched it or thought about it or did anything with hookori or pens or vapeor none of that. Now let's jump right into the next story. Discharge lemonade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want people to know about this. A warning with Panera Bread. I love Panera Bread and I wanted to give you an update on now when you go to Panera Bread, there will be a warning label. Many of you may not read the label. So I thought this was a good story. Let's listen to the report.
Speaker 12: The restaurant chained Panera Bread is now changing the label on its charged lemonade.
Speaker 2: This after a death was linked to the drink.
Speaker 12: A disclosure is now posted inside restaurants and on the app, alerting customers that it contains three hundred and ninety milligrams of caffeine in one survey earlier. This off to college student with the heart condition died after consuming the drink because she didn't realize that it was caffeinated.
Speaker 2: Her family is now suing the restaurant.
Speaker 12: According to the FDA, healthy adults can drink up to four hundred milligrams of caffeine per day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they don't. They need to discontinue that talking about but somebody died discontent, But that.
Speaker 1: Sounds like that.
Speaker 9: That's probably any energy drink if she didn't know it had caffeine in it, and she knew she had heart problems, and they should have had a label on it, because that's the same thing with drinking any energy drink that has caffeine in it.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm gonna be honest with you. I bow with them.
Speaker 4: I would I would pay for another optopsy because because that's bad, that's very bad publicity. You need to make sure that is what the cause of her death was. Make sure she didn't have nothing else in her system or anything.
Speaker 1: But before we get out of there, I want to remind people that this week the time will go back. So on Sunday. Make sure you set your clocks back. I don't know if you guys remember that or not. And just a fun fact about a daylight savings. People might realize, well, why is it at midnight or should it be two am? So I want to give you fun fact that they decided to do it at two a m. Because they said that most people that work during that time instead of doing at midnight, people that have early shifts are still in bed. People like other work at bars and restaurants are already closed. So that is why it's two am opposed to midnight. You want to know more fun facts about that, Google fun facts about the time change. Thought it was really interesting, so yeah, set your clocks back.
Speaker 2: All right? Well, thank you, tens.
Speaker 1: You have a good weekend, absolutely too.
Speaker 4: Oh and make sure you subscribed to Tendland figure os podcast this Great Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Back, iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow at Teddling figure Out on all social media platforms.
Speaker 9: All right, now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. You went down a rabbit hole, Saucy Santana. I did all right, And then Saucy Santana said something that was intriguing, Yes.
Speaker 1: Very intriguing to me. He was saying that that when when oh, to be gay. Okay, that's not what he said.
Speaker 4: That's that's sugar coat not and go ahead, player, rid I.
Speaker 7: Get older, I ain't gonna be gay themout.
Speaker 18: You always say that, yeah, like you know, you're just too old to be a punk, and like fifty, like down for yeah, get you a wife and some kids and stuff, go to church. I'm I said fifty, but they told me forty. I feel like forty. I might still have a.
Speaker 8: Shill.
Speaker 7: I would just see how it's going at thirty five. We'll we'll come back at thirty fast.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, like I'm gay, you're gay to me? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm forty five. I feel gayer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was saying that. I think that's interesting, like on more of a serious notice, Like you know, for people who were they weren't able to be themselves for all their younger years, and then now now when you get older and you finally come out, it's like, oh my god, oh now you're old, I'm gay.
Speaker 4: I mean that is interesting he said he's not gonna be gay when he get older. I just take it as just because you gay don't mean you don't want to fit, doesn't mean you don't still want a family, you know what I mean. I took it that's what he want. Maybe he was joking that's what he's gonna eventually want. Yeah, he probably was joking when he said he's not gonna be gay the more the older.
Speaker 2: I don't know he did.
Speaker 1: He said I might. He said forty, I might have a little had, but fifty he might be like, no, I want to be.
Speaker 2: Gaining more interesting. So you want to hear from the LGBT community.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did, I really did. And Shanna don't count.
Speaker 2: She is Justic's best friend.
Speaker 1: Yes, al Yeah, she's an elf, but I've never seen them with another hell so that's girl.
Speaker 9: So she's still asks technically you shri Jesus eight. We're talking about what Saucy sand Tanna said. What are your thoughts? Let's discuss. It's Breakfast Club, Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 9: Everybody's d j n V. Charlamagne the God just hilariously are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: If you're just joining us, we're talking about something Saucy Santana said a couple of months back which resurfaced, and can we played the audio so people understand what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: I just tell him, I father, it was yesterday. I might have me a baby.
Speaker 18: But I'm like forty, like I said fifty, but they say fifty too late, so I would do forty?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: How old you think?
Speaker 1: What you were a boy or girl?
Speaker 18: I want a girl when I get older. I ain't gonna be gay about I said fifty, but they told me forty. I feel like forty I might still have.
Speaker 4: All right, So thoughts, I thought.
Speaker 1: This was very interesting. I agree, Yeah, you know what I'm saying because now we know, uh, Saucy Santana. He has a big personality. He play a lot, but a lot of things he he don't build. He don't play a lot you know about And he wants a family eventually, and I guess that he just wants to figure out, like, Okay, is there a certain age where I can have these dreams come true for myself or.
Speaker 2: What like, well you have a family being gay? But does he want a wife?
Speaker 4: I think he's saying he wants to happen. I think I don't want to put words in his mouth. I think he's saying I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going to be I don't want to be geting like he said that, and he said fifty. Somebody else told him forty that's way too young, Like, no, he's still gonna have a lot of gay in them at forty, but fifty he probably like, listen, I'm old now, And he said, don't nobody want to be running around be gay being gay? That old?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you get less gay to old?
Speaker 8: Do you get?
Speaker 2: Because I'm forty five? I feel like I'm getting gay every day? You are?
Speaker 17: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're different. It's a different case, you know, and it's.
Speaker 2: Getting getting bigger, like it's just working on.
Speaker 1: And it's a very rare case because you are you have a wife and and and girls. You are like you got girls already, so you know, it's a very rare case.
Speaker 2: Here, Well, we have Jamal on the line.
Speaker 9: Jamal is a gay man, okay, and understands exactly what Saucy saying.
Speaker 1: Tannam, let go, Jamal, how are yaday?
Speaker 14: Good morning morning Jamal A nice to meet.
Speaker 8: All y'all jets.
Speaker 14: My Baltimore sister hey, baby, but yes, I understand exactly what talking. As you get older as a gay man, I'm mature a little bit, you think play a lot of it actually, and you start to think about other options for you know, family and settling down. And don't get me wrong, I really feel like you never want to.
Speaker 8: Stop being gay.
Speaker 14: He probably dad like whatever, but he's never want to be gay, right, Yeah, he's never want to be a gay. He's just trying to think of more options for himself. Like life changes as you get older. I'm thirty three, so they come to me like an older yay, glean like right, crazy.
Speaker 2: So what so what do you want? Do you want kids or something?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I mean you want to do you want to?
Speaker 4: Let you want to actually lay down with a woman and conceive or whatever it's called noll with a woman?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I don't think that makes you not gay or less gay? Right, But that's what he was saying. He said, like, no, you can't just turn that off. I was like something that you can't just stop being. However, when you grow, when you grow up, you know you start But that's what that's for anybody gay or street whatever, Like you grow up and you start looking at life differently and you think about what you want.
Speaker 2: But do you grow out just because you grow up, Like, do you grow out to be engaged?
Speaker 14: Because I'm to stop a certain things, like you just stop doing like a lot of it, a lot of what the LGBTQ community does, just stop it not not all of those things matters anymore. It's just trying to really evolve as a man, you know, into a you know, more mature man.
Speaker 9: But if you do, if you if you decide to sleep with a woman and to have a child, you because he was talking about having a family and going to church, would you want to have a family with a woman and be that connected to live in the same house or you know, you don't know.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So for me, I'm interested in well as I'm a gay man now. But if I if I eventually come against come across the woman that accepts me for me and love me for me, I don't see no reason why I would not be with her. As long as you know, all my information, all my team, where I've been, like, you know, everything's up the fore front. I slept with men at once upon a time in my life, but now I'm with you. This is my new family and we create that on together. I don't problem but you, but.
Speaker 1: You would have sex with her or no.
Speaker 4: Massive use because that means he's like because he's saying, okay, if she understands.
Speaker 2: Me, haven't hire the mand just told you, yes, they're gonna live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but trying to sex for a kid and having a sexual relationship. Yeah, he's trying to say, like, is he gonna be bisexual? Then?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 8: Clearly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that you want to answer.
Speaker 7: This is math.
Speaker 2: This is gay math thatdds up to me. I don't know why you can't do your question.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, thank you, Jamals you to spell that out for envy. You would be clearly bisexual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly?
Speaker 8: All right, God a good day.
Speaker 1: You see boom.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna confuse me on this Friday.
Speaker 1: I want to compute it.
Speaker 2: I told you to do what you're there because if you you know what forget eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Five eight five five. I just got questions I want to ask. I want you to ask.
Speaker 2: I want don't I don't want him to raise his hand in class? Sure, oh my want to It's the breakfast club, go morning, It's topic times.
Speaker 1: The phone.
Speaker 3: Call eight hundred five eight five one oh five one to join in to the discussion with the Breakfast Club talk about it morning.
Speaker 9: Everybody is DJ NV Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Jess Hilarious is here.
Speaker 13: Yes.
Speaker 9: Now, we were talking about some things that Saucy said tannesson on the live. I believe it was with Karesha and this is what he said.
Speaker 7: I just teld him.
Speaker 18: I final was yesterday. I might have me a baby, but I'm like forty. Like I said fifty, but they stayed fifty too late, so I would do forty?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: How old you think?
Speaker 8: What you were?
Speaker 1: A boy or girl?
Speaker 7: I want to girl cut on when I get older. I ain't gonna be gain them out, ain't gonna stop me. I said fifty, but they told me forty. I feel like forty. I might still have.
Speaker 1: So we're asking your thoughts.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We just spoke to a man named Jamore who said he completely understands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, and he's just Jamorrow's from the LGBTQ community. Correct, that's who we need to be talking to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, he broke it down how he seen it from his perspective.
Speaker 2: Do we have more of the LGBTQ Disney Plus community on the phone.
Speaker 7: Yes, we do.
Speaker 4: We have Skott Scott, good morning, good morning Sky. Yes, Oh hey Scott, what's your what's your opinion?
Speaker 7: Scott?
Speaker 19: So, I'm a lesbian, been out since I came out to my family when I was fifteen years old. I'm forty five years old now. I really don't appreciate or life the comment that Saucy made because it's taken so long for a lot of other people to come out and be accepted, you know, with society, and it makes it seem to straight people.
Speaker 7: Like it is a choice.
Speaker 11: You know, they're always talking about.
Speaker 19: The choice to be a and it's not. And for somebody that's in the community, that's an actual influencer within the community to be like, oh, well, I'm gonna turn my game. It's off at a third day, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: I was wondering if he was being a little tongue in cheek, but then I was also wondering, maybe there's a bias actual you know, aspect to it.
Speaker 19: And I mean that if that's okay, that's what he needs to say or she needs to say whatever. You know, I just truly think, you know, it needs to be verbalized a little bit better because somebody else within the outside of our community is like, okay, right there. That's what I'm talking about this person is that they and the basic they can turn it off. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it gives people ammunition to give people are you saying to give people ammunition to be like I told you, it ain't natural.
Speaker 2: It's a choice, Yeah, exactly, it's so like.
Speaker 1: But I definitely understand that, Like, you know, she has that opinion. But I've heard other you know, gay people as well. They say some of them do believe that it is a choice. A lot of them believe that it's not. So it's just different in opinion how you feel about it. You know, maybe Santana does feel that it's a choice, you know what I'm saying, Like, maybe I'm telling you it's people that feel different ways about it, just like anything else in life.
Speaker 7: Suan on nothing much.
Speaker 14: He was a, Oh what's up, y'all?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, don't act like you don't act like you didn't know who you was called on that phone.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 6: So here's my thoughts. I think Sanna is still young, He's still you know, feeling feeling himself. You know, you want to say some controversial stuff, you know, get some headlines and stuff, but in all seriousness, him being black is you can't just say whatever comes to your head. You know what I'm saying. They're still parents that are not accepting their kids. Be's still parents that are you know, giving their life stable to the church and they all bitting to whatever their pastor says. So now you got South of Santana saying something like this, like you've proven you know the wrong side, right, you know, like there are people that are gonna be hurt by his words. I guess that he's trying to be funny. I get that he's a personality, but like my guys, we gotta tom it down like that.
Speaker 2: So you you you agree with the last caller. You feel like, you know, he's making it.
Speaker 4: He's making it seem like being gay is a choice, and that gives ammunition to people who say things like, you know, being gay is not natural. It's a choice that people are making a choice, and you feel like he's he's reinforcing that narrative.
Speaker 2: But he's not flying to like what you're saying, you know.
Speaker 6: And he's trying to be funny, but like that, like some people, they don't have the luxury of funny, you know what I'm saying. Like some people they hold onto those words and they won't listen to anything I'm saying.
Speaker 16: Touch but not right there?
Speaker 20: They that.
Speaker 1: But you know what's showing that.
Speaker 9: A gentleman named Jamare called in a couple of minutes ago and he had the same thought process as Saucy Santana. He said, he's a gay man and he said, you know, he thinks that he might want a family and have a family with a woman.
Speaker 1: He wants to have a natural birth with a woman.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he thought, this is pretty much the same thing.
Speaker 1: I think he worded it a lot differently more, I guess, less funny and like it was more serious.
Speaker 9: But he believed one hundred percent. He even said he wanted a family. And what else did he say?
Speaker 1: He said, as long as she understood, yeah him, it was all my I'm not I'm going to be completely transparent opening No, how old are you showing?
Speaker 14: How old women with men that want to be with women?
Speaker 6: Dan Ky, your damn live, and that's.
Speaker 1: What I was asking.
Speaker 2: How old are you? Showing like, how old are you?
Speaker 6: I am thirty four years old.
Speaker 4: You're still young too, though, Man, oh my god, he thought he's gonna say fifty five.
Speaker 7: That's not Thank you, Charlamagne, thank you. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, oh my god, let me ask you. Let me ask you? What last question before you leave? Sean, don't hang up yet.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 9: Charlemagne said that when he gets older, he's been getting a lot gayer.
Speaker 2: Do you see that as well? Yeah, I'm being tongue in cheek. Whoa how did you want to make that up?
Speaker 6: I think I think the world is Charlemagne cloister Charlamane can do whatever he wants to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you, Sean, right, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: First of all, the kids think I'm trade you.
Speaker 8: Hear me?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: God, Sean, The kids think I'm trade Sean. Okay, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Great y'all, y'all feel like my rich cousins. I never talked to me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sean. You said we call it from Sean.
Speaker 6: I'm telling from Atlanta, Georgia, of course, yeah, from Atlanta. I was born in New York, but I came to the winning team.
Speaker 1: Half a good.
Speaker 6: You're still say funny, But what's the more of the.
Speaker 2: Story, if this moral guys more of the stories. I don't think. I don't.
Speaker 4: I really truly don't think being gay of the choice. I don't, you know, But I do think that you can choose to make other decisions when you get older. With that, don't change who you are, you know what I mean. If a gay man says, hey, I do want to lay down and conceive and have a family, doesn't I personally don't think that makes him not gay, Yeah, less gay or whatever. That's just what he wants to do. I have four girls, and y'all think I'm gay, so you are.
Speaker 1: No, you tell us you gay.
Speaker 2: The other time.
Speaker 7: B Q.
Speaker 2: You don't even know.
Speaker 4: They had different letters all the time, but I know the original l G B T Q say plus Disney plush.
Speaker 2: My goodness, all right, we got Jess with the mess coming up. What we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh my, it is crazy? Oh yes, I sure, yeap, Yeah, you get to that next. It don't go anywhere as the breakfast club on b eat.
Speaker 2: Come on, white people, wash your body on the breakfast club just hilarious.
Speaker 4: Charlamagnea DJ in a s luthor god Flavor flav Man, remember gifted us to.
Speaker 2: His clock at the iHeart Radio Music Festival, kind of gifted it.
Speaker 4: He's coming to pick it up at nine o'clock because he's wearing at the uh the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for real. Yes, oh, he's coming to pick it out. So leave that for fla if you're sending somebody to pick it up at was.
Speaker 1: He bringing it back?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: He don't want to give it to him.
Speaker 2: It was just a loaner. Yeah, he didn't want to give it to us.
Speaker 4: We got your clock right here, a flav I want to see you shining the night at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: That's right. So and they look like the same diamonds that's in my ring. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, that's crazy. You're coming to get that clock. I know he's wearing it to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Not mad at no, that's what it is, the night, right, rock rock roll fame. Alright, Flavor with a Flavor. Well let's get to jest with the mess.
Speaker 1: Yes real, just robber, just don't do no line.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 7: I don't do that, sack, it's just.
Speaker 2: On the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Usher says the hardest part about preparing for the Super Bowl is picking songs. Now, we know has a big catalog, right, so I would imagine for any star of that caliber it would be hard because he has thirteen minutes and you know, to perform. And like you said, his show, which I haven't seen yet, is phenomenal, right, so of course he can't. He can't fit his entire legacy into thirteen minutes.
Speaker 2: He does like a two plus, two plus hours show in Vegas.
Speaker 1: What songs did y'all want to hear? I mean, I'm be honest, I wasn't trying to hear No Pizza a tail d. Yeah, that is the resort's favorite song, every resort from here to Hong Kong.
Speaker 4: Is one of the biggest records ever in the history of And the white people are cuting the rud That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And friends, Oh yes, loves and friends and friends. Yeah, I would like yeah with little record.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if that's the case, you gotta do my boot with at least. But it is high energy, yes, high energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we gotta do like DJ.
Speaker 2: DJ's gotta falling in love.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to do thatta gotta do that the other one. Oh man, that's like a Baltimore song because he you know, he tied in the bottom up. Oh my god, you gotta do that.
Speaker 2: He got as in France. Whatever he does. I can't remember what song.
Speaker 4: What song was he doing when he bought all of the dancers out, because he got to bring that that's.
Speaker 1: Good kisser, good kisser, the good kisser. Yes, he got around the world a lot of girls.
Speaker 2: He got to hold on.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you need to do that song, but he need to. He got to bring out the scripple Port whatever song he did with I forgot what song it was. You gotta have the scripper Port and you gotta.
Speaker 2: Have him dances.
Speaker 4: The dancers probably can't dress the way they dress it your resume. Yeah, but man, you gotta do that phenomenon you do.
Speaker 2: Don't leave your girl around me. True player doing that you know he doing.
Speaker 1: You gotta do it.
Speaker 2: You can't wait to do that. Terrorize people.
Speaker 1: Go and have all the NFL players wives come up there.
Speaker 13: That.
Speaker 2: Don't let the chiefs make it. He going right to tailor swift, gonna running.
Speaker 1: Out the not walk up the tailor swift. You know he's gonna turn around, be like not that back?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Northwest prefers being at her dad's house. So during an episode of The Kardashians on Hulu, Kim Kay opened up to our sister Courtney about Northwest preferring to be at her dance house. This is the audio we have north She'll go to her dads.
Speaker 21: She'll be like, Dad is the best. He has it all figured out. He doesn't have a nanny, he doesn't have a chef, he doesn't have security. He lives in an apartment. And she'll start crying, why don't you have an apartment? I can't believe we don't have an apartment. If they do that at Scott's too, Like dad has the best house. Your house sucks. I feel like everything falls on the parent that's more involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like we make our own food. That's amazing that you make ramen.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: That really hurt my inner child's heart because Babe, I grew up making oodles and noodles, So what's wrong with that, Kim? Just because we don't eat kesha and hummus every morning.
Speaker 2: What you mean grew up?
Speaker 1: Grew up, but you still eat it?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you noodles.
Speaker 1: I still even.
Speaker 4: Yes to tell your story. But when I go home tonight, I will just hilarius ship the house. One night I had a whole nice meal, nice bread. I'm pretty sure what you're making food from? It was, Yes, it was that doctail ick tail fifteen pounds. This sounds like kimk. So you want to expect your stuff, huh, just ain't like none of it. You know, she asked for went in the pantry noodles. My wife made her oodles and noodles. Yeah, maybe you made it yourself. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did because she didn't know how bullerting you, I said, michel be called dashing house. True, this house sucks. You don't have an apartment.
Speaker 2: Come on, I was going on, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yes, what it sounds like is her kids like a regular life. Dad doesn't have a nanny. Dad has it all figured out now. Sometimes your kids will hurt your feelings when it when talking about their favorite parent or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it just sounds like that they like regular stuff. Like no, you know what I mean, yeah, I don't like the security guards nowhere all around. They don't like the Cormet fool. They just want the mac and cheese or y'all are so wrong about this we have You know why, because these kids don't even know what normal is. You know why these kids like going to Kanye house because everybody, every kid like going to the house that got less restrictions, the house that lets.
Speaker 2: You do damn there, whatever it is you want to do, free as you want to be.
Speaker 1: They don't have no electricity, he don't have no TV. He don't have nothing.
Speaker 2: That's probably fun to right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're spending time with their dad, and their dad could have maids and nannies and all that, but Kanye is ain't living regular.
Speaker 2: I don't care what y'all said.
Speaker 1: All right, well, more regular than that, I highly doubt it.
Speaker 2: I just think that she liked to go over there because it's just more fun, because ain't nobody ain't strict.
Speaker 4: Not only that, it seems like she has a great relationship where she talks to her dad. That's why she was like, Dad has it all figured out right.
Speaker 9: They probably have conversations, and that's why she wants to her Dad's coming into the.
Speaker 2: Middle finger up around Kanye, Kanye encouraging, he gonna be.
Speaker 8: Like that.
Speaker 2: Every time you see paparachi, you do that. I do that, every time you see pop paparazzi.
Speaker 1: You do that.
Speaker 2: Where do you think you got that from Kanye?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Kanye would not say, do it from the back.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 2: I said? You know what, forget it?
Speaker 1: Quin speaking no, no, no speaking up from the back. More Saucy Santana, DJ academic stuff. Okay, So Queen Latifa weighs in on the academics. If listen, if you know, you know Queenlandiva, she won't be saying nothing. She mind's a business ship. She came out of nowhere saying stuff like this. Then you know, it really bothered her. So she she commented, She said, she.
Speaker 2: Actually reposted my song. She reposed who my song? My song? Oh this is my son on the bottom lit.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was originally shut up. They don't even know what's right here, be quiet, all right. So she reposted this and said it's crazy to me how DJ Academics is crying scared to say anything to Saucy Santana because he's a gay man and he's scared of getting cancer, but has said some of the most outlandish, vile, disrespectful, and the meaning things. It's a black woman with absolutely no fear whatsoever. Brings me back to Malcolm Xi's quote, the most disrespected, unprotected, and neglected person in America is the black woman.
Speaker 2: You bet that?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and I get that. Just drop the ball. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was Stone, I don't know what that happened.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't play with men. It's right, A shot of dely On in the morning. Know what they're going on this week with the reading, just reading now, I thought you was little. I thought you messed up a little bit, But I sure didn't know that person messed up. But I said that I can't do that.
Speaker 2: And last break when the mic sold justin, I just want to read.
Speaker 7: I just want to read.
Speaker 1: What I have a well, thank you listen, honoring take off. Yeah, because we were supposed to do this Wednesday, November first, but off Set posted a tribute video with the caption the times we spent this priceless what we built in this game. They never wanted us, they wanted, never wanted to give us our flowers. We influenced the world. I love you. Take you still here with us. I just know you are me go for life.
Speaker 2: She just wanted to show off her reader.
Speaker 1: We should have been said something about this Wednesday, so don't do that.
Speaker 4: That is true, but you still just want to just show up reading making Baltimore School System five.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much for really knowing me.
Speaker 2: And right, all right, well that is Jess with the mess. Now we are giving your donkey too for after the hour.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: This is a very confusing donkey because I don't know whether to give it to the police or the people who committed the crime.
Speaker 2: And I put crime in the air quotes. But we'll discuss for after that hour.
Speaker 9: We'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Donkey, damn the heg.
Speaker 2: It's time the donkey king. I mean, try to be dounky today.
Speaker 4: No more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 1: Days called donkey of the day, and they really caught me off. Card who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 2: Well, just hilarious. Donkey today for Friday, November third. It's so confusing to me.
Speaker 4: I really don't even know who I want to give it to, because it's always confusing when I can understand.
Speaker 2: Why someone did what it is they did.
Speaker 4: But then you know, in this case, I do want to give it to the police, you know, because they know they didn't have to lock these people up, because they should understand where these folks is coming from too. So I'm gonna just play the news report and then we can all maybe get on the same page and discuss. Let's go to KHOU eleven News for the report.
Speaker 20: Police two men are facing charges for stealing at least a dozen packages of oxtails, in addition to steaks and ground beef, all from local grocery stores. Constable Mark Herman's office says they pulled the suspects over on the Northwest Freeway and notice the stolen meat during a traffic stop.
Speaker 4: These two men stole multiple packages of meat oxtails from fool Town. I don't judge anybody for what they do when they are in survival mode. If you haven't seen the price of oxtails lately, you're not gonna understand oxtail is like thirteen fourteen dollars.
Speaker 2: A pound nowadays. I encourage you. I encourage you to read.
Speaker 4: An article or that todayshow dot Com did titled oxtail prices is rising?
Speaker 2: Is that a bad thing?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a bad thing. So in a way, I can't blame them for stealing the oxtails. You order a large oxtail for most Jamaican spots nowadays, it's thirty dollars, and the portions are disrespectful because if it's thirteen dollars a pound, I can only afford to give you about two three pieces of oxtail, a lot of gravy and rice. Though okay, you might as well start ordering rice and beans with a side of oxtail, because that's all we get in nowadays. If I'm paying thirty dollars, I want a lot of meat.
Speaker 2: Pass.
Speaker 1: If you ain't paying thirteen dollars, you want a lot of meat. A lot of meat.
Speaker 4: Nobody want all that rice and cabbage. And folks be acting like that gravy is liquid gold. It is, but when you have the oxtails to go with it too. Even though I know what they did is wrong, it's hard for me to see a crime being committed here.
Speaker 2: I actually see two men doing God's work.
Speaker 4: To me, it seems like the cops are just mad because they not invited to whatever function there's oxtail and steak and beef gonna be served at, because either they was preparing dinner or they were selling oxtail on the black market. Okay, these cops to me, I think his name is Sergeant Amaya and the rest they should be considered cock blockers. Okay, technically because they stopped meet from going in somebody's mouth. Now, I was talking to the president of the Fat Lives Matter community who is highly upset about this. He's trying to get to Meeka Mallory and until Freedom on the phone the stage of protests or something. But I told him to me com busy with real issues. But the president of the Fat Lives Matter community said, stopping these men is like pulling Santa over on Christmas and asking where he got all the toys from, then arresting him for stealing.
Speaker 2: He says, you stopping Santa.
Speaker 4: From spreading joy all over the world, just like you stopping these two men from spreading beautiful oxtail gravy all over the world.
Speaker 15: As well.
Speaker 2: So I am confused.
Speaker 4: I really don't know who to give this donkey too, So I think we should go to breakfast club court.
Speaker 2: I really think a club court.
Speaker 9: Come on now, all right, well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Now, let me ask you a question. These brothers have been charged with stealing from food Town. But this is my question to everybody out there.
Speaker 4: We've all got pulled over before for traffic violation, has they Have they ever said, well, where.
Speaker 9: Did you get this food from? In the back, where's the receipt for the food? No, give me my ticket for speeding, or give me my ticket for not stopping at a stop side, giving my ticket for not using my blinker, But you don't need to know where this food came from. We all do y'all keep the receipt or doyall throw the receipts out on the way out. I don't keep the receipts all the time.
Speaker 2: I keep my receipts.
Speaker 1: But but they this is a crime. Guys, they just want to say, yeah, like in real life, it's a crime.
Speaker 2: So do you mean the main one complaining about lack of Oxfield Portions.
Speaker 1: No, I was complaining because you and your family don't know how to cookoks. Tell me so that we didn't think that that was the problem. Okay, and it was. It was very dry, but but yeah, yeah, so that's why we have things like it was. But I think it is still a crime.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's let's hope up the phone lines.
Speaker 4: Let's would like to j oxtail fifteen dollars a pound. Okay, just remember that fifteen dollars a damn pound. Next time you go into a Jamaica spot and spend thirty dollars and all you get is rice beans, a lot of gravy, cabbage, and three pieces of meat. You're gonna think about this story and understand why these men did what they did.
Speaker 1: Are they Caribbean?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because then I all right, cool. If they just regular black Caribbean crime.
Speaker 4: Now they're just steal a goat, the whole goat, okayive goat in the back of the trunk.
Speaker 1: They regular blacks.
Speaker 9: It's a crime, regular black. So that's about the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one five one B E T. Will see y'all later. Bobby, everybody else's let's talk about it. Let's discuss eight hundred five five five one's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Morning everybody as j NV Charlamagne, the god we are the breakfast club, just Celarius.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now if you're just joining us with in breakfast club court, why Charlamagne?
Speaker 4: Because these two individuals got pulled over by the police, and when they got pulled over by the police, they found all this meat and they called her.
Speaker 2: Mad oxtail, mad steak, mad beef.
Speaker 4: And I don't think the police officers should have arrested these brothers because oxtail is thirteen dollars a pound nowadays, so I understand.
Speaker 2: And just my wife said she did not make those dry ass ox sales you ate, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she tried to make them so years noodles.
Speaker 4: Then I said, oh, y'all in South Carolina, hoy, y'all't know how to make no wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five. Shit, these gentlemen have been arrested. I don't think so, because if you get pulled over for a stopic a traffic stop, they don't check the car for where the meat came from. There's no way they look in the bags and be like, this meat is stolen. There's no way that they should even know that at all. Give me my ticket for not using my blinker for speeding.
Speaker 2: And let me go with my oxtail.
Speaker 9: I think that these brothers are rights were they were taking advantage of. And there's no way that we should be asking where that meat came from. Give him the dam and keep and keep it moving.
Speaker 2: And he said, don't ever ask where the meat come from. That's what you think like, I.
Speaker 1: Said, it's a crime, guys. I mean, I know we are in a recession. I know people are hurting and everything, but you just can't go and steal hack some meat.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: You just can't do it. And I can't sit here and be like, yeah, because I'm raising the sun with my son, goes still a peck oxtail and it'd be like Charlamagne envy. They said that we hurt right now.
Speaker 4: So if your son steal all that oxtail and bring it home and get away with it, you cooking it.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely cooking, and it makes up for all the bad oxtail I had that my wife did not cook by okay, she didn't make it, chef, did.
Speaker 2: You know what I wasn't that was, you know, be honest with you what I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: You know he ed the macaronie cheese was dry, the beans over cooked. I said, now, I ain't even get this from no Jamaicans.
Speaker 13: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: With the chef this this ma chef se too.
Speaker 9: The chef yeah, mad could be the spots by us though, like yo, and he turns over his mask spots, I do not know.
Speaker 1: You gotta pass. You gotta pass all the grim spots on the where house that this tastes like like Mexicans made it and you're not supposed to eat Jamaican food from Mexican.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I did that. Island spice right there, reggae kitchen right now.
Speaker 1: Then that's sad, you know what it was?
Speaker 4: Because you wanted something else that I would have had to frost the pasta and I would have had to go to one spot to get that, and I was about to get everything else.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's got everything.
Speaker 7: That is so sad.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Cool now I figured it out that crazy, it's crazy, all right. Well, let's because I don't got time for this. That is so sad.
Speaker 9: Somebody to your house and that's like, let's like go with the Boston market, right, And it's saying I.
Speaker 1: Could don't like nothing, man, I just don't like nothing.
Speaker 8: I know who's this? D?
Speaker 13: What out?
Speaker 1: What's up? D?
Speaker 7: Not much? D.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking about meat this morning. God talk to us, woa around?
Speaker 22: I mean, I like, at the same time, the police should get the donk the other day because whenever they stopped that man for that's what they should be focused on.
Speaker 19: That's what I'm saying, man for the meat.
Speaker 1: That's the people they called him, reporting.
Speaker 22: That man for sole the meat, and he should have never told he stole me from the place.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know if the news report didn't say whether or not somebody from food Time had reported all.
Speaker 2: That meat stolen.
Speaker 1: You said it was a traffic stop, that's all you said. Yeah, he said it was a traffic stop and jack.
Speaker 19: So that's what they should be focused on, not worry about why he got all these loose packs of meat in his car.
Speaker 1: Well, I do agree with that, D.
Speaker 2: You right, thank you D. That's what I like.
Speaker 16: Hey, DJ, and me up to Charlotte's going on to the wrongod from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Now, now talk to us.
Speaker 2: Should the cops get donkey or should the gentleman get donkey today?
Speaker 14: I think the cops should get the donkey.
Speaker 8: Wow, because I cooked oxtair.
Speaker 16: I pay one hundred dollars for a fifteen times bag of ox tail. You got to be here pushing You got people out here pushing.
Speaker 4: Down these these people through Target and everything, TVs, lownmowers of course, more than the ox shells.
Speaker 2: Let these people eat, Damn said, one hundred dollars for.
Speaker 1: A fifteen Dad's crazy?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jesus, where is he going?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this? This is don?
Speaker 8: How you guys doing? Hi?
Speaker 1: Don?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Don?
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts? Whohould get donky today?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 22: Those guys need to get dunk the other day. Man, those guys get dunk here today.
Speaker 2: Why do you see?
Speaker 22: Because those our shells don't get the land on our table.
Speaker 1: Man, That's why I was upset, Toy said, the ox cells and I laying on their tables.
Speaker 22: Yeah, we don't get to eat those ox shels. Those ox shells are not gonna get destroyed. They're not gonna get eaten and our sell too expensive right now to be wasted. Those tides are throwing those our shells away exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: They're not black. They don't understand, so they throwing them away.
Speaker 4: They're definitely throwing they don't understand the gold that's in that meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he five eight five one on five one. We're taking your calls right now. We're trying to.
Speaker 1: Decide should the police officers or should.
Speaker 9: The gentlemen who stole the donkey just give them a quick update of what happened Charlamage for people that.
Speaker 4: Just to in man in Houston. Two brothers, I don't know if they were brothers, but they got arrested.
Speaker 2: For stealing mad meat from food Town and they.
Speaker 4: Had a bunch of oxtail. If you look at the picture on the picture, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It look crazy.
Speaker 1: They they own market, that's right, yo.
Speaker 4: And the police arrested them. And I don't think the police should have arrested them just because of how high the price of oxtailers. I feel like fifteen pounds.
Speaker 1: It's not even that. It's the fact that y'all dummies got caught.
Speaker 2: Look at all that meat.
Speaker 1: You don't get caught with that? How do you go steal all of that? I know, how do you go steal all that meat and then you you speed?
Speaker 2: How did they steal all this meat?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, all this meat and then you get stolen and then you get caught with it. That's shaw thought. Why would y'all get caught?
Speaker 2: We got a way.
Speaker 1: The cops got the oxtailader laying out like they're gonna sell it.
Speaker 2: That looks better than cocaine. That's stupid.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five five one five one. Who should get donk here? Today?
Speaker 2: Let's discuss this's the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good morning everybody, TEJ and d Charlomagne the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 9: If he's just joining us. We're talking about Charlamagn's donkey today. Now, Charlemagne, what was your donkey?
Speaker 2: Donkey today?
Speaker 4: Went the two people and well, I don't know who to give it to the two people in Houston all the cops. I kind of feel where the people in Houston was coming from, because they stole a bunch of oxtail and stake and meat from the ground, b from food Town. And then when the police pulled them over, the police took them to jail. I'm like, the police don't understand the price of oxtail down days. And I must say the person who called in and said that they had one hundred dollars, yeah pounds oxtail, that's like six dollars and like sixty cents a pounds.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad Yeah, look a look at him. That's all right.
Speaker 1: He was trying to get more of this count, he said. But but it sounded like a lot when he said, I ain't bad. But he owned a restaurant, obviously probably. But what I agree with was that he said, they're not laid out on the bite table, y'all and got caught with it. Yeah, they should get donkey. Y'all got caught. Why would y'all still listen to get caught?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: So the question is eight hundred and five eighty five, one on five. I want who she get dogg to day.
Speaker 9: Let me salute to Crystal, my uh Caribbean Jamaican neighborhood's actually coming to the house today to cook oxtails?
Speaker 1: Do y'all your family likes me enough to have me there? Yet don't like it like that?
Speaker 2: And I don't like it like that too expensive. We are sharing that keep that. We're gonna keep that for a couple of days to see. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the lights campaign. Yeah know what I'm saying, it's all good.
Speaker 2: My at least my ox I ain't gonna be dry. I'm gonna get. I'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: Just don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get. We're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah with the hunya, I'm a bitch hanging up in the four year. You gotta have some juicy cocktails?
Speaker 1: Were Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: This is Jimia from Savannah.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Shi from Savannah. Talk to us. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Who get donky to day?
Speaker 19: I believe the officers should get donkey of the day unless they had reasonable calls to ask where the food came from.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 9: They had mad meat. Though I ain't gona front. I thought it was like a couple of packages. It was like maybe forty packages, so what it was but bags expensive that I don't.
Speaker 19: Know because in the black community where I grew up, we tend to buy a lot of.
Speaker 2: Food and kind of start pil the house.
Speaker 19: But unless they got a tift that they sold that meat, they should get donkey.
Speaker 7: Is a day?
Speaker 2: That's right. All you gotta do is I got a restaurant. I got you, but they ain't had no bag. I got a restaurant. Why you got meat? I'm building an ox. There's a lot of things you can say. What hello is this.
Speaker 6: Marning?
Speaker 15: How y'all doing?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 15: My name is Connie?
Speaker 2: Hey, Connie? Good morning? Who would get donky today? Connie?
Speaker 15: Listen, man, you're wrong this time.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 15: They are criminals. Did you not see the ankle monitor all that guy?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Connie attorney, You see an ankle monitor?
Speaker 6: You gotta look at the.
Speaker 15: Picture really good. When when they had him in a handcuffs, he has an ancle farnitor, not the one that was in the car, but the one I think he had braid's or something.
Speaker 2: An half assing over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah here today allegedly, then get get there.
Speaker 4: So what if you're doing criminal activities? But he sell you oxtail for three dollars a pound.
Speaker 1: We have nothing to do with that pound.
Speaker 6: That ain't got nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with me, right we, Dad has nothing to do with us. Now the police catch up to you, or they catch up with me. Ex me I got him from and be like I got it from man with angle monitor.
Speaker 15: I love you, by the way, I love you. I've been following you for a long time.
Speaker 6: I really do love you.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 16: Have a good day, thank you.
Speaker 2: I have a good weekend. So what's the morrol of the story?
Speaker 1: Don't get don killed? Obviously it's your donkeys.
Speaker 4: I guess, I guess you got to give the two men donkey. It's crime, but I understand. I don't judge you for what they do in survival mode. And oxtail twenty seven dollars a pounds.
Speaker 1: Yo, if you raise it one more time for fifteen fifteen, it's twenty thirty five, one hundred dollars thirteen pounds in Baltimore. You don't know that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oxtail is cheap.
Speaker 4: One in a bushel of blue krabs in octail bushel crab ninety seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Shana, Come on, how how much is a bushel of crabs? The ones we eat the largest? Baby, I'll be paying what one ninety five? Yup? I only need doll almost two hundred dollars. Oh and look that's a dozen. I'm tripping. I'm tripping a dozen a busheer with seventy two crabs. You said a bushel, I'm thinking of a dozen a dozen, so you eat she eat a small crab.
Speaker 9: Online it says a bushel of premium large female Maryland crabs.
Speaker 2: It's sixty nine, but that's seventy two crabs. Yeah, that's a bushe whatever.
Speaker 4: I buy a busher bushes where it's at especial when you're having like a little crab crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got to get you a bush. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'll be getting extra large jumbos and I'm the only one at pay.
Speaker 2: You buy a dozen for eight people a crab and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that means nobody can get them, yeah, exactly, Okay, yeah, freeloaders like I'm go with death. She gonna get the large ones.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then when I talked about it, she was like they got the only hand mediums only had no medium. Fine, all right, more historians, Man, food is too hot, food is too damn high.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: The more store, no, the story, the more of the store is. Do not commit, So Bill Jones, no, don't cry.
Speaker 9: All right, all right, well we come back now, will be joining us past the ox and don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the j n V.
Speaker 9: Charlamagne the God, just hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club. But it's time from past the oaks.
Speaker 20: It's time for.
Speaker 1: Something. What's up?
Speaker 23: Guys, have Friday? Happy to be here as always. I just want to start before we get into the songs. This week is Charlie Man. Congratulations on the Daily Show. You very very dope. Seeing you live is always very impressive how you turn on the turn off and I've seen you do a few shows obviously, but I feel like this one was.
Speaker 1: Like, you're you're smoothest.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, you guys are public now, always the public.
Speaker 2: It's always been official. Ain't no I p o over here. But baby killing it sleep that happening okay, period.
Speaker 23: You know what I'm for it because period those toxic things that y'all.
Speaker 2: Have, all the encouraging gay.
Speaker 1: Man where that's the why do you do that? Okay, let's get into the first record.
Speaker 23: Man Rhapsody is back to just drop the new joint that's produced by hip Boy and it's called Asteroids.
Speaker 4: I don't know why y'all leak Penis when you are absolutely right a Raps, you had a Penis, she'd be in the greatest of all time. She is the dopestrisis alive whose name is not Kendrick Lamar. I don't care what y'all say. Raps and you wanted them and them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't dispute that.
Speaker 23: Love wrap and I think the records fire and we're definitely looking forward to the album.
Speaker 1: Whenever we get in that.
Speaker 2: Ain't you her role?
Speaker 8: DJ? Now?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 23: Maybe?
Speaker 2: I hope so DJ for her.
Speaker 1: I did DJ for her opening for Lauren, but I don't know. Yes, I'm okay, all right, So next trying off something and you're not getting the Daily Show, don't play me like bab trying to play with me. That's I I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: You see how they had him updated three little days the Daily Show, like, oh we need Charlette, we need him in here. No, come on over here to beat.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: What's the next?
Speaker 23: Alright's gonna be Magne Stallion his back And she did drop the.
Speaker 1: New record called Cobra.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how all of that stuff she's talking about on that record, Grief talking about being suicidal, and all they got out it was partisan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her catching her Yeah, catching her ex boyfriend cheating. It's crazy.
Speaker 9: Well, they said the song is called Cobra because she's shedding her skin. Because the cobra's shed their skin and start off with new skin. That's why they said she's calling the record cobra.
Speaker 1: It just means a snake. We're talking about all. That's what I'm not saying she is. But that's that's what could mean all the rebirthing. And you could have called it onion, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, it wouldn't made sense to be onion because the record, when you hear what it makes you cry.
Speaker 23: It definitely makes you want to cry. I feel bad, but I'm glad to hear her talking about, you know, her pain and when she went through and I'm just gidding that she's back and I'm.
Speaker 4: Sending her healing energy. I hope that making got a therapist, a grief counsel. I hope she knows doing the work.
Speaker 1: Yes, same, All right.
Speaker 23: So the last record is an R and B joint by Mehi Jordan's there a.
Speaker 1: Group from Toronto.
Speaker 2: So they're still with Drake.
Speaker 23: It's still I don't know if they're still with Drake. I have no idea, but there are. They're just fired good good, R and B. They got a new joint called Eyes Closed.
Speaker 1: The demo, yes, that's sound like Michael Jackson came out today, Young and young. Young Michael came out today because it's given like Michael slash weekend.
Speaker 2: I had all weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear weekend, but I hear Michael.
Speaker 2: I don't hear no Michael young.
Speaker 23: He doesn't want to compare, and nobody wants to compare anybody to a goal. But I always say that the weekend reminds me.
Speaker 1: Of MJ, like m J reference tracks.
Speaker 2: Vocal you though, no, I like it, like the voice was cracking. Demo said, yeah, it's just me like he was. Yeah, it's not like it's a it's it's like a reference track for somebody.
Speaker 1: Else from I think I tuned. I think they just sing softer.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's saying that one.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's cool, it was cool.
Speaker 4: It's for the ladies, I guess, But it don't sound like the lady is gonna stay after hearing that. I consider it, but she's still Jesus is this.
Speaker 23: You know where moving forward. If you guys like the records, definitely make sure you guys download the Past the Ox playlist.
Speaker 1: Definitely pull up on me.
Speaker 23: In Atlanta, we're doing Past the Ox Live on November ninth at the Culture Lab sponsored by rock Star Energy.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be a super dope event.
Speaker 23: We got Domani hitting the stage and Ruben Vincent, so we've got two of my favorite Okay, Domani and Ruben Vincent, so we got two spinners and and all the headliners or not the headliners, and sorry, all the opening acts are college students that go to HBCU. So that from Spellman, Moorhouse or Clark Atlanta.
Speaker 2: That's doing that.
Speaker 1: Nobody even cares about that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's just as a peeriod. My guys like, yeah, just make.
Speaker 1: You still say that. We just love the money. I mean we love I too, but we love anyway we got you look at the money, dad. Nobody I don't hear.
Speaker 23: That also because you always say it, just let that.
Speaker 1: Man stand on his own.
Speaker 2: Do you do that when we hear about people kids.
Speaker 1: You know, I noticed the other as proud of him exactly exactly what we're all proud so cool. Oh my god, that.
Speaker 2: Lars Larson right.
Speaker 23: Probably November ninth, Culture Lab at l Uh sponsored by rocks Are Energy, Drink Past the Live R s v P.
Speaker 9: Now, okay, that's what thank you? All right, well, thank you miss Nalla. When we come back, we got the People's Choice mix. You throw back on a Friday. It's all about g Z. G Z album came out today, so let me know your favorite GZ records. It's the Breakfast Sluging Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Warning everybody, it's DJ Envy, Charlamagne, the Godess hilarious.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Now gest you out in Detroit this week. I am in Detroit next week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. That's why I will not be at the Breakfast Club next week. I will be at Punchline Comedy Club Tuesdays Thursday. We got six shows in Southfield, Michigan. Everybody in my comments like, that's not Detroit, that's not the Tree. But you're gonna come at you right, So it's right down the street. Make sure you get your tickets. Slariusofficial dot com. And then November tenth through the twelfth, that weekend. I will be in Atlanta. Get your Ticketsjescelarious official dot com.
Speaker 2: I got a dispensary for you out there too, if you need something where out there and Detroit.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what's up.
Speaker 2: Don't go nowhere and send you.
Speaker 1: I know I was very saying that.
Speaker 24: Now I got you, I got you, all right, I just I got you, Okay, I got you all right? All right, y'all play too much when you come back positive. Notice the breakfast.
Speaker 1: Closing morning morning everybody.
Speaker 9: It's DJ V Charlamagne, the God Jess Hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club. Is time for change, for change, Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello this Solomon. Yeah, Solomon Fernandez, yep from Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: How are you, sir?
Speaker 8: I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm blessed Black and Holly Favor. Do you know what you're talking to?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's Charlemagne, yes, sir, and DJ VY Jessa Larrius is here as well.
Speaker 10: Hey, let's up, y'all many solo man, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I've been hearing that you okay, I've been hearing that you falling all hard times, man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's been a rough year this past year, you know, what happened, just going through still with family issues, family loss?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: Then what trying to come back with my bills and stuff.
Speaker 2: I heard your credit card got told him.
Speaker 8: Yeah it did.
Speaker 10: Actually I'm still waiting for the dispute.
Speaker 8: For that one as well.
Speaker 2: I heard your car got told too.
Speaker 8: Car got told.
Speaker 10: Got had to pay like twelve hundred to get that out. So I was like, most of my safety I saved up just recently.
Speaker 2: Times is hard, man.
Speaker 4: And you want to give us your You want to give your son a bike for Christmas and his birthday?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 10: Guess what his birthday December sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Guess what we're gonna go. We're gonna make that happen for you, and I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I don't feel sorry for you what you call getting told because you probably parked some had no business parking. But everything else, I'm here for you, and we're gonna take care of your Amazon wishless.
Speaker 8: All right, I appreciate you.
Speaker 10: That's such a blessing for real.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club is gonna take care of your Amazon wishless. Salutar good friends at Amazon, and we hope you have an amazing holiday season.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, you guys, keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 13: It's all love.
Speaker 2: We're taking care of your Amazon wishless.
Speaker 8: Okay, hey man, it's all love. I respect every all. Y'all up there.
Speaker 2: We appreciate yourself.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, so saluthar friends at Amazon. We hope you have an amazing holiday season. And make sure you log on the Breakfast Club online dot com and register for your chance to have your wishless granted by the Breakfast Club in Amazon.
Speaker 9: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club come morning. Warning everybody, it's DJ NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get it out of here. Charloman, you got positive note.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I want to salute to everybody who is coming to the Thriller Possibility Summit this weekend in Nashville. The Thriller Possibility Summit is put together by The Black Effect and iHeartRadio. We bring fifty HBCU students out to Nashville and we have a panel the weekend of panels and uh networking for the HBCU students. Man, everybody that's majoring in STEM, I don't know they're still I don't know if it's stem A, Steam now Science, Technology, Art and math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Steam now added toy yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know, salute everybody that we'll see in Nashville this weekend. Man, Breakfast Club, you don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 1: Done,