Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is somewhat spoiler about today's show. I hope you listen to today's show first because what I'm about to say could be a spoiler from today's morning show when we were live. I guess this is live on Facebook, but it's podcast anyway. Oh yeah, I'm gonna say something that happened on today's show and it could spoil the show. I'm giving you like fifteen seconds to turn it off. Fifteen that's a long time. Okay, five, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Come on, have them come on, say I got my coin ready.
Speaker 3: No, we're not gonna what do you mean what we're gonna do them now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why so we're doing Let's go baby, now, second round, Let's.
Speaker 4: Go and we wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Mine, I'm not doing a whole other show of us stretching ticket. He wants to do this for us for the rest of the month. No, I'm not taking another three segments of the that show. We can do them as we do this show. What you were doing, we're scratching tickets. Who cares? We're not going to do this on the air, for like.
Speaker 4: Because what if we hit the millions of dollars, then we have it.
Speaker 3: Right here, we play it back on the air, but it's not as exciting.
Speaker 4: Everybody already knows doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: People watching them right now are worth just as much as people that were listening. Then that's right. I value these people like I value any other people.
Speaker 2: I can't look at that.
Speaker 3: I can't look at Oh oh one eye, Willy, here we go one I Willie. There you go, bro, your eyes messed up. You're sick. I'm sick. I have crazy allergies and now it's draining back into my chest. I'm coughing. And Amy's had some sort of a bowla.
Speaker 4: I literally texted my wife. I said, hey, they say my eyes swollen. She goes, I must have punched you in the middle of night.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. You have some sort of eye disease that keeps coming and you keep giving it to everybody else.
Speaker 4: No, Eddie, remember Eddie is the one that had the eye disease and he gave it to me.
Speaker 3: What that was like, how many years ago? How many tickets are this?
Speaker 4: I didn't not in my mind, I didn't touch them, so I don't know who.
Speaker 5: I'm trying not to talk.
Speaker 3: How many tickets? Yeah, Amy's preserving her voice a bit. Do you want to pass the No? No, he has Pink Guy, but he was passing them out before, so we all have it. So now we have pink Guy. Abby's sick too. Abby's gone, you.
Speaker 4: Know what's is, and he's getting all those eye jokes in that we got on him.
Speaker 5: It's really annoying.
Speaker 3: That's not annoying. Why are you stumbling too? He's drunk too? Are you on too much? I'm medicine? Okay, thank you? This one?
Speaker 2: This one, dude, you have like there are you got a thousand tickets in there?
Speaker 3: You could have at least broken too off and that would have cut it. So, Mike, how much to end up with eleven hundred or something? You're Bobby known?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 3: Oh it wasn't it, but with three tickets though, with three tickets, so nine to seventy five plus three tickets twenty five? Well, how much do we take over there?
Speaker 5: It was eleven twenty five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys need to work on your well.
Speaker 3: I said eleven hundred and then everybody was like, of tickets, okay, So it's about it.
Speaker 6: About a full sleeve it like last time, and then I think four extra tickets plus a twenty five dollars scratcher because there was an odd number.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we have we spent two thousand, and in return we have eleven one thing I started scratching. So yes, but don't make a noise. And when everybody is done, just say done, and we'll go through and we'll see what's up. Where's he doing? So these are fifty dollars scratchers. And I never hit a bonus. All the tickets I scratched for me, I never hit one of those top bonuses. I'm so hungry. So if you hear my stomach rumbling, that's what's up. We're having curtain issues in my house and so we had to take the curtains down and so all the light comes in the bedroom and so it's hard to sleep because we have lights in our yard. And so I wore a mask. I wore a sleep mask last night.
Speaker 4: You did, were you a chick?
Speaker 3: I had to.
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't go to sleep, So I wore a sleep mask last night. I ordered some blackout temporary shades because they have like one and those things are awesome. They have some that have suction cups on them you can travel with and put them in your hotel room. You ever heard of such thing?
Speaker 4: Suction cups? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, On what.
Speaker 3: Does that mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: On it's going to be funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blackout curtains. It's hard for me to talk, and so I know it is so hard.
Speaker 4: Well, just give me your tickets. I can talk and scratch.
Speaker 3: Guys, whunch Buck's all we want fifty thousand dollars. Early jumped up and down started screaming, we want fifty thousand dollars. He really believed it. Then he came over and tried to convince me that he had actually won fifty thousand dollars. And then you realized the fifty two and sixty two aren't the same number.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the numbers I need on this one is sixty two again, so I will not make that mistake of having them backwards.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're all scratching.
Speaker 2: So do you do one one number at a time and then look like I do so.
Speaker 3: I don't miss any Yeah, I have to, because if I don't, I think I'll Yeah, skip on by. So we're going from eleven hundred to see. Mhm, it just I feel like we should have won more than we did.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: Where did these come from?
Speaker 3: What do you mean the store?
Speaker 5: My secret spot? We're not talking about it, but we got them. This is what we got with the same place as last time.
Speaker 3: I think that's the right. I think that's right.
Speaker 4: Col Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I never signed up for the fifty dollars ones, but still.
Speaker 4: Oh you signed up? Okay, sometimes you sign up for things involuntarily.
Speaker 2: Do we believe that lunchbox really called Georgia?
Speaker 3: Or do you just want to just not want to drive?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh scuba? Do you want to answer Eddie's stupid question? It was getting frustrated.
Speaker 3: Do you think they were just lying because they didn't?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Exactly. I mean we're not all lazy like Eddie.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got me.
Speaker 3: How's everybody doing? About to be done? No, man, I'm just first tickets only when pushed beyond.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, okay, I'm almost I'm done.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, I'm not done. I'm just taking my time.
Speaker 3: Ontn't just scratch it all the way? It's pretty cool, Like it's the only clean thing he does. Pretty cool. It's the only clean thing that he does like everything else, like it's car it's just.
Speaker 2: It's closed his eye, Oh, his eyes all obviously that's dirty.
Speaker 3: He got some kind of eye hurt.
Speaker 2: It's called what is it called scuba conjectivitis?
Speaker 4: What was yours call when you had it? Eddy?
Speaker 3: It was called the sty that's you did have a stey in your eyes, so it was it was gross. It's pretty gross. Man. We wore sunglasses. Solid dirty. Okay, I'm I'm done.
Speaker 5: Another bar.
Speaker 4: I mean I've been done since the first number. I scratched.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm in. Everybody feel good?
Speaker 4: Amy good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, came what change the camera?
Speaker 5: What's up? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't hear her.
Speaker 4: She said, do you want to change? You can? I'd like to see us as we're scratching, and currently right now am I going to scratch?
Speaker 3: Who are you showing you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean you're scratching. You can move it all around the room. I don't care that forever, okay, Amy, any wing? Yeah, I'm won seventy five dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, seventy At this point that's more than your ticket cost. So we're up twenty five.
Speaker 3: We're positive twenty Five's good, isn't she missed positive? And now all of a sudden she wins and she's negative. So is hero moatto again, I.
Speaker 4: Know a bundance or something, and I am excited about this.
Speaker 5: Seventy five?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I'm not done.
Speaker 5: I haven't done the little thingies up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Thought she saw she won another one.
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 3: Did you forget to scratch those in the first one? No, I got a first one.
Speaker 1: Okay, nothing, that's too much excitement for It was exciting to know that I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I have nothing, Mike, lunchbugs, poop.
Speaker 5: Eddie, not a dang thing.
Speaker 3: Morgan Ray, I got the number. I'm gonna scraptch it live, let's go, Hey, let me see your face. Fifty fifty was it a ticket or actually fifty bucks?
Speaker 5: Fifty bucks?
Speaker 3: Like sweet? So I got my first winner and it is also fifty bucks a ticket? Whoa? So we lost? How much that we got?
Speaker 5: Five rights?
Speaker 3: Seventy five and then two fifties? Oh so once? But we're down.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mike was keeping track of the numbers for me. So and my screen's on a zoom Mike from an interview we did if that matters.
Speaker 4: So we're down. We're down one hundred and seventy five, okay, because we would be three fifty.
Speaker 3: Right six out?
Speaker 4: Oh I forgot about Mike four hundred if I only one? What I was at three fifty and I forgot about Mike's ticket?
Speaker 3: How many totals? You want tickets out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got three in my pocket, three full tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah what woll why are they in his pocket?
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 4: I gave everybody two tickets.
Speaker 3: Well, then put them in your pocket, put on the table. Okay, what do you want me to do? You steal? That's why we care. Hey, I think we busted him. He was going to steal those.
Speaker 5: It was, oh, here we go. Okay.
Speaker 3: So if we all scratched.
Speaker 4: These, yeah, and we don't win, then I got to scratch these.
Speaker 5: You're not scratched.
Speaker 4: Wanted them, No problem. I guarantee you good.
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you guarantee that's fine. Yeah, you're putting those money.
Speaker 5: You get one.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you sprogget two.
Speaker 3: No, probably, I guarantee I should probably does that work, and then I should get one, and whoever put in a third most money should get one to Yeah, okay, scratch away.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go. Do you guys do the bonus versus? You guys do the other one first bonus. You gotta do the bonus first.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, I don't.
Speaker 3: I No, my bonuses suck. Yeah, who's one a bonus? So I want a bonus lunch?
Speaker 4: Won a bonus first ticket?
Speaker 3: You're telling me.
Speaker 6: Out of seventy tickets, we got two bonuses.
Speaker 3: That's horrible.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's why it's called a bonus.
Speaker 3: What are you saying? Ray? We should have gone to Georgia. You should have got twenty dollars ones to stead fifty. Oh and be sure to share different.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: I just got a white shot.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I got a scratch forty.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're like Willy Wonka, you know, like all opening the chocolate.
Speaker 4: It's pretty exciting, man, is it? It is like it's just the adrenaline.
Speaker 3: I don't find it exciting.
Speaker 4: I don't feel that adrenaline rush. Every number of you scratched.
Speaker 2: Oh, actually, my heart's pretty.
Speaker 3: My heart's pissed. Put so much money in this, I me and you both, man, we're.
Speaker 4: Both big nuts.
Speaker 3: Good Thank god, exactly.
Speaker 4: What did your coach always say man or mouse and we're men.
Speaker 3: Man or mouse, that's mouse. I did believe Lunchbox that when he said we want fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you did it, because he just reacted. I believed he believed it. But do you believe he believed you? Guys? Nope, you don't. Now, Oh, here we go.
Speaker 5: No, if.
Speaker 3: He was, he jumped up. It's like when he.
Speaker 2: Plays possum on those games. It's the same thing.
Speaker 5: Trust me.
Speaker 3: A lot of sign there, a lot of sign.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 3: If we buy this many tickets, we don't have any win. Theres more than one hundred blocks lunchboxes. This should be your little social experiment here to show you are wasting your money.
Speaker 4: Tell those people to the millionaires. I don't.
Speaker 3: We don't have to. We won't see them.
Speaker 4: Exactly because they're retired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like one out of ten million people, a new one.
Speaker 5: Girl plays up all with one a million on a scratch off. Remember we had on the show That's Crazy.
Speaker 2: No, my buddy's dad he won the big big one where he quit really yeah yeah quit life. Yeah, I mean he was just quit life.
Speaker 3: He kills quit, he quit working.
Speaker 4: I mean, if we want a big right now, we'd all take a week off work.
Speaker 3: That's how big. Yeah, that's how big.
Speaker 4: I don't matter ten thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: I'm not after a week for ten thousand bugs.
Speaker 4: I need to unwinds to split it.
Speaker 3: And if you want to, you'd only get twenty five hundred.
Speaker 5: Of it every day.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of unwinding from right.
Speaker 3: He's on whinding because of all then winding he does. He needs to take a break from his bir you to wind up.
Speaker 4: First, dude, I mean all the work I do. I mean I almost had to dry to Georgia.
Speaker 3: I almost had to Hey, he almost had to do work. So he's tired. Okay, I'm in.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I've been going slowly, just trying to milk it. Okay, yeah, trying to go.
Speaker 5: I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm back up. My computer's up again. Welcome to live. Okay, we're gonna end up cycling through all this money back down to zero, and that that's what usually happens anybody else in Yeah, okay, thank you. You guys better have some good news for me when we get do classroom. Ray, it's good but you guys in yeah, yeah, yeah, Amy good any good about to be good?
Speaker 5: Mike?
Speaker 4: You good?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it's just much bark left. All right, let's go around the room, Mike. Yeah, see twenty five bucks? No way, you miss true, you miss something?
Speaker 4: See yeah, but you missed you miss one then, because it's automatically, always do up to.
Speaker 3: It's the law by fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: I hate when those good See forty three, Mike, where's another twenty five on here? Forty two? Fifty dollars right there, Mike, And we're the one. He's the one checking these good great, he's the one that double checks.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, maybe he would have double checked that. No, he wouldn't have. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He would have thrown that away.
Speaker 3: So how much, Mike, he made you at least.
Speaker 4: Fifty I didn't even check the other numbers. I mean, we didn't even check his all day.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, I'm gonna scan them all on my wonderful Tennessee Lottery. You have to make sure you're good. Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: No, he's entering the Second Chance Lottery, so if he wins, he's gonna keep the money from.
Speaker 3: To make sure they're good. I'm going through the ones that we thought were duds to make sure those were good as well. I believe Scooba is Dave. If he won Second Chance Lottery, he.
Speaker 4: Would let us know. Yeah, I believe, because they don't tell him what ticket it's from. Its just say you won the second Chance Lottery.
Speaker 5: So and I don't ever do it.
Speaker 3: So if I did it, then that'd be the one I won, Amy Winner naa Eddie and when Jack me and either Morgan zero dollars Ray Jack s.
Speaker 6: But how many tickets did we all get?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 6: Because lunch magically gave me this one like a little miracle ticket.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have more? Yeah, yeah, I told you.
Speaker 6: I mean a little gift from up above.
Speaker 3: No, you have to extras.
Speaker 5: Get right four.
Speaker 4: So I gave right three, and I gave Scuba three, and then I had these three because I was gonna magic good. Thank you. I don't have I three extra after that?
Speaker 3: What about me? But you didn't saything of magical tickets.
Speaker 5: Let's just you win.
Speaker 3: I got nothing on the one ticket, but magical we'll see, Okay, I have nothing. Lunchbox a hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, do it again. I think that's everybody for this round.
Speaker 5: We have one more round.
Speaker 3: We bring me my ticket place, I get a magical ticket. I'm the I'm the third. If you're third, then you do the fourth most. I'm the fourth most, So give me a magic there's no magic for four. It's nothing magic number three? What do you mean? Ray and and Scuba got an extra here? You can come grab mine if you want it.
Speaker 2: The ticket, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: What do we win the first round? What is that?
Speaker 5: I don't know? The first five?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: So we're three twenty five? What time is it like? After twelve or nine?
Speaker 4: You gotta go? No, no, I'll just check. So three?
Speaker 3: All right? I got a magical three twenty five? Got it? So I went from eleven fifty to three twenty five, and I'm going to do something a little different, naked. Let me do the bonus first. I did it every time. It doesn't work. Okay, if you did the bonus last year, better chance of winning. That is that right here?
Speaker 4: Loser.
Speaker 3: I can't believe Mike missed one.
Speaker 4: He's more.
Speaker 3: We're counting on tom. Oh no, all right, last ticket?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm. I got I got it.
Speaker 3: We're wide.
Speaker 4: Come on, let us go.
Speaker 3: You must have hit one over there. He must have hit one over there.
Speaker 4: We like what we hear. You said, don't make sound and talking to the ticket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we like what we hear that.
Speaker 3: We like what we hear.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what's cool is when you scratch that bonus and shows wallet. I'm like, yeah, I wish you'd put some money in my freaking wallet.
Speaker 5: Does that mean anything?
Speaker 3: No? Why is that cool?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: I don't know no sense. I mean just the feeling of the I don't know what you call this stuff that comes scratched off when you scratch.
Speaker 5: It's so nice.
Speaker 6: Hey, if lunch actually does get fifty k, I mean, that's gonna be the biggest boy that cried wolf of all Time't believe.
Speaker 5: We won't believe.
Speaker 3: No one's gonna be excited.
Speaker 5: What I'm telling you guys, a lot of the lottery gods.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're what God's get an upset you keep talking about the lottery.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think, I don't know, Eddie, you tell me you should go figure that out.
Speaker 3: Everybody scratching the last scratches. I still believe he thinks he thought he won for.
Speaker 4: A second that I was sitting over here going how do I not show them my face? Because Bobby said, don't make noises?
Speaker 3: But how did you look at it again?
Speaker 4: And I did and I showed you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but fifty two and sixty team to look alike. It wasn't real.
Speaker 4: He fakes it now that's your why. Okay, Well that was too much? Sorry, too much.
Speaker 3: It's also it's also like it's not too much. It's like Arnie dumb. Yeah, that's worse than that's what she said. And that's what she said.
Speaker 5: Funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, has anyone ever had on the very last square? No?
Speaker 5: No, no, man, just all right.
Speaker 6: And what you guys think about where you said it has to be fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: They're not going to have you win less than fifty.
Speaker 3: I never knew that. Yeah, you won't win anything that's less than what you paid for it, less zero.
Speaker 4: If you buy a ten dollar ticket, you're not gonna win three dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, man, you got big ballers. You're getting look off out elder water. Yeah, you know, whisperings worse for your voice than no, she was coughing. If I don't have the voice.
Speaker 4: I was just letting her know.
Speaker 5: You know about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never wist?
Speaker 4: Right, you're good mine. I'm with Eddie.
Speaker 3: Oh got it? Scared by winner? No, Morgan, I don't have one, Eddie, hold on, I'm still scratching. Have a winner yet, though?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh, do you have an idea of one?
Speaker 5: You're welcome, you are welcome.
Speaker 2: Do have a winner?
Speaker 5: I did the big one. I did that for the group.
Speaker 6: Honestly, that was mojo, a pre determined ticket Mojo.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm done, Eddie, have a winner?
Speaker 5: I have a winner.
Speaker 3: How much it is for a ticket? Okay? Okay, so but just put that down. Mike is at fifty bucks. We're gonna catch them back in again. So three seventy five lunch.
Speaker 4: We're gonna keep the fifty I'm still scratching.
Speaker 3: No, we're just gonna turn it in with the other tickets and go again.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't come up now, I mean we can't.
Speaker 2: Well no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's just go So, how much money do we have now? Three seventy five? Remember we started with two thousand?
Speaker 5: Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: I remember that?
Speaker 4: I remember that, all the excitement I had when I was splashing into the people in the highway. That was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Last time you saw that.
Speaker 4: People were giving me mad props. Where are they? Yeah? They were like, I want to be that guy. I have mine.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you mine. I did not win that war's the winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right there, man, thank you.
Speaker 3: Chirstill has to take it out Amy.
Speaker 5: Yeah you want my results?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you want my results? This doesn't feel good? Like, how does this feel good? It doesn't good. It's the stupid thing I've ever done. I kind of would have scratched more, though, you know, do you I'm done. I'm good never scratching again.
Speaker 5: Oh not me.
Speaker 3: I'm liking it.
Speaker 4: Okay, when we get these new tickets, Eddie does not want to scratch.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, nobody shall get the money. He's still part of it. So sad, Mike, did you scratch? Okay, lunch barks your last one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, And I'm still rocking. Man, come on, I'm just enjoying this.
Speaker 3: This twenty five dollars ticket that we have. That was the conclusion right now, m hm, and so far it is not a winner.
Speaker 4: We should have see we should have collected twenty five more dollars that last fifty dollars ticket was the then we.
Speaker 3: Gotta reach you the percentages, bro, It's not just about money, it's about percentages.
Speaker 2: You get that watermelon moonshine from Laney?
Speaker 3: Did you get some? What is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He did send it to everyone.
Speaker 3: It's in the alcohol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in the time.
Speaker 3: Man. No, they aren't good to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah they're not.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you can have it, Eddie, Okay, thank you. That's why I asked, what are you supposed to drink it with? I think it's just a what is it?
Speaker 2: Morgan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is a watermelon moonshine for her song?
Speaker 5: That's so cute?
Speaker 3: Cool? Is it like strawberry wine? That's the same kind of a lot stronger?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no the song? Is it like strawberry wine?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, the song sounds.
Speaker 3: Not even the melody I say. He said the same thing, like he was working.
Speaker 4: On but it was on her grandma's farm.
Speaker 3: Is it like the same theme, like you drink watermelon moonshine and remind you of time when you're young? Yeah, it's the one that keeps her grounded from where she came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but did they have watermelon moonshine when she was young?
Speaker 3: Here we go it was right after senior year, just before the summer disappeared. Wait, riding them old farm ruts, hanging on the gate of a truck, we threw oh yeah, strawberry wine. Wow, did she find a dude? We threw a blanket neath the sunset. Being brave as eighteen kits, we gave each other more than our hearts. With the help of Mason jar drinking watermelon moonshine. We cut the burn with a little time parking back and then kudzoo vines. I was his and every bit of that boy was mine. Wow, that feels creepy to say. Too young to know what?
Speaker 5: Love what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's strawberry strawberry one m h m.
Speaker 5: And this is.
Speaker 3: What did schedule se se schedule come out? I just got a bunch of notes. I can't read them yet. I want nothing on this lunchbok. Did you want to know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: So how much money we wind up with?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well I won seventy five?
Speaker 4: No, not that.
Speaker 3: How much we wand up with?
Speaker 4: Total?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we have three seventy five, so we'll give it back to twenty ticket I did it was a loser.
Speaker 2: Let her right.
Speaker 4: Let her right, more scratchers. Yes, we're gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Or say or we go for the power ball that's a three hundred and forty million that last time.
Speaker 6: Or we do a sports betrafts from a cobone.
Speaker 3: But there's no games really on nothing. We're chasing the College World Series. We're definitely tasting. We're gonna take all three seventy five.
Speaker 4: I didn't do a five game baseball barlve.
Speaker 3: No go with the future, you know, the future on the College World Series. Yes, we can do a golfer for the week.
Speaker 4: Florida, Florida win.
Speaker 3: Hold on, No, let me just with the odds.
Speaker 6: Florida is on the easiest side of the bracket. Wakes the favorite. The favorite doesn't won in twenty three years. Absolutely, Florida, they should matter.
Speaker 3: That has one of twenty years.
Speaker 6: I know it doesn't, but I'm just saying the same thing with the President's Cup, and it always happens like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, team futures talking wake Forrest is a big favorite. I mean, Florida's plus four fifty. Florida is awesome. They're on the easiest side of the bracket. If we've bet three seventy five, when they win the World Series went two thousand dollars. I mean, that might be worth it.
Speaker 2: We just keep going screw it, Honestly, that might be worth it better than scratching these dumb tickets.
Speaker 3: Let's let's keep going scratch off. So we gotta stay consistent, consistently dumb. Okay, we want nothing. We're at three seventy five lunchbox. Are you gonna be in charge again? Them again?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Are we still going to the same store?
Speaker 4: Is that the same thing?
Speaker 3: Yes, there's gotta be a winner there summer right.
Speaker 4: I mean, what if we take Oral Roberts to win it all? That's the one where we that's the one you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are gonna st Yeah, scratchers, that's what we're doing. We're all coming into scratchers. We'll scratch them on the air of the morning.
Speaker 2: I'll put five bucks on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like Oral Roberts to win it all. Let's let's see how much we win. Oh, this would be awesome.
Speaker 3: You can do Oral, I'm good he will. Okay, how much we got three seventy five five?
Speaker 4: We windred, but just because dollars.
Speaker 3: But that means they're not likely to win.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that hits, though you sometimes that hits Okay, we're done with the posts.
Speaker 4: We take Tennessee.
Speaker 3: We're done with I would never We're done with losing. Tennessee is the worst team there. And we will see you guys tomorrow. We'll go buy three hundred sid got dollars more? Right now, we're down sixteen hundreds. Oh my gosh, sixteen twenty five. Basically that's it. Tickets to my comedically inspirational showing Nashville go on so Friday, ten am. I need the money. I'll say it after this, after this, I need the money. Can I play too? Yes? I need the money. Please get tickets. We are I think today the B team pre sales happening.
Speaker 5: Can I be the opener?
Speaker 3: I'll do it for two hundred bucks? Hit thousand bucks.
Speaker 4: You guys weren't even big nough.
Speaker 3: I just need two hundred.
Speaker 4: You guys weren't big nutt a big nut. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We're hurting over here, medium nut.
Speaker 3: Gosh, Amy, feel better, Thank you see you later. All right, that's it, thank you.
Speaker 5: Cut it off.