Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program. This is unfolding live. A defendant apparently plotting to terrorize the New York Capital that would be in Albany, New York. Apparently a woman allegedly plotting this attack. Let's just dip in and get a headline on this. He is an Albany FBI Special Agent in charge talking about it.
Speaker 2: Jessica Bowie, aged thirty five, of Albany, New York. She's charged with one count of eighteen USC. Two three three nine B attempting to provide material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization, namely the Islamic Republic of i Ran sorry Iraq, commonly known as ISIS. On Wednesday, August nineteenth, twenty twenty six, Bowie was apprehended by law enforcement for her actions attempting to provide material support to designated foreign terrorists organizations. Bowie had pointed to you had plotted to use an explosive device to attack the New York State Capital and the New York State Senators. The American people embody in the dury spirit of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, values fundamentally opposed by foreign terrorists organizations such as this one, and this defendant is accused of supporting as alleged, this defendant was radicalized online and spread messages of hate and violence against the American people. Under the leadership of President Donald J. Trump and Attorney General Todd Blanche, the Department of Justice, along with our law enforcement partners here today, will continue to use every resource at our disposal to identify, investigate, and stop anyone who seeks to engage in acts. The charge against Bowie carries a satutory maximum prison term of twenty years, a fine of up to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and a lifetime term of supervised release. The charge in the complaint is merely an accusation. The defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty. The allegations in this complaint are deeply disturbing that someone would harbor such hatred toward our way of life and seek to target the New York State Capital and New York State senators. That's an attack on democracy itself and one we will not tolerate.
Speaker 1: All right, there is an FBI special agent making the statement woman stating she wanted to destroy the New York capital offering support to ISIS. And I mean, we live in a such an evil, dangerous world.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We talk a lot about simply save, We talk about byr Ina dot com, we talk about six hour.
Speaker 3: There are evil people in this world. You know.
Speaker 1: I love those people that have been out there trying to convince us that somehow radical Islamis are not a threat.
Speaker 3: Oh they're a threat.
Speaker 1: You know, when people say wipe Israel off the map and death to Israel, death to America, you've got to believe them and just look at their actions. They have no problem going down in Iran, for example, forty five thousand innocent people. But there's no protests on college campuses. But this is a real, clear present danger.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: One thing, somebody wrote me. A friend of mine texted me and says, you've been doing a great job highlighting all of the you know, the radicalization of the left. He goes, I don't think there are enough people out there that know all that Donald Trump has done in you know, not even fully two years, about a year and a half, and I started thinking about it. I thought about that in detail, and I said, you're right, you know, and this is one of the examples. The US murder rate since Donald Trump got back in office is at its lowest level in one hundred and twenty five years as of last year, following the largest single annual drop in violent crime in American history. Has anybody in the legacy media ever told you that, you know, we have data suggesting that the that this continues to plummet in the first half of twenty twenty six, violent crime down another ten point six percent, murders down twenty three percent, rapes down eighteen point six percent. And you know, look at cash Ptel's FBI. The Trump administration capturing now nine nine of the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives in a year and a half. Biden in four years only got four of the top ten most wanted. I mean, it's such a dramatic different diference. Yeah, we are talking a lot about this clear and present danger of the radicalization of the left. But you know, how many people, you know, ever give Donald Trump credit for the fact that not a single unvetted illegal has been released into the country in fifteen straight months, or that the president was able to do that which Joe Biden said he was doing, and just outright lying to us, and of course a complicit media just going along with the lies.
Speaker 3: And that is secure our border.
Speaker 1: And you know, we have had negative net migration in twenty twenty five, that was the first time and at least a half a century. You know, more than ten thousand individuals with narcro terrorism ties have been prevented from coming into our country Joe Biden over twelve million that we know of, never mind the godaways. And we're talking about from over two hundred countries, many countries with terror ties that have made it into this country. And and we're capturing as many as we can. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. But not only known terrorists, but murderers and rapists and child molesters and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members. Does Donald Trump ever get credit for that?
Speaker 3: He answer is no.
Speaker 1: Well, the presidents signing the Halt Fentanyl Act permanently classifying fentanyl related substances as they schedule one drug. How many more of our young people have to die because of fentanyl lace quote drugs. They're even putting it in weed these days, you know, the President cracking down on international cartels, designating ten Latin American cartels as terror groups, including Trende Arragua MS thirteen. You know, look look at the changes to our military. President Trump again a year and a half, he's done this, ordering the Pentagon to purge DEI standards. Military branches averaged one hundred and three percent recruitment in twenty twenty five. That's the best military recruiting number in fifteen years. The President restoring nine military bases to their rightful names, you know, as far as ai and nuclear. The US achieved record domestic oil and gas production. We are the number one producer of energy, a net exporter of energy for the first time in our nation's history. And you know, production and exports of crude oil, petroleum product products, they reached a record high. The President opened hundreds of millions of acres for oil, gas and coal exploration and production. You know, the president, you know, he got involved and who would have ever thunk it? Donald Trump, the peace president. Right, and we're talking about Cambodia and Thailand and Kosovo, Serbia, you know, Rwanda, Pakistan, India, Egypt, the Opia are main as a Baijan. You know, hopefully this Israel hamas peace holds. I don't know if it will. The President declaring it the official policy of our government that there are only two sexes, male and female. Maybe six gender tell a Rico can tell us what the other four heat things exist are. The President banning federal funding, sponsorship, promotion of chemical or surgical mutilation of minors. The President ending, you know, in doctrination of school children, you know, terminating federal support for quote gender ideology and equity curricula. The President ending the unfair, demeaning practice of forcing women to compete with biological men in sports. Then the president's entire MAHA movement with Robert F. Kennedy Junior and doctor Oz et cetera. You know, releasing new dietary guidelines. And although the President does have the worst diet of anybody I know, but the putting that side, he's not going by his own guidelines. Companies accounting for at least forty percent of US packaged food and beverage, you know, they've committed to removing artificial dies. President revoking the Obama era in danger and Endangerment finding, you know, the largest regulatory action in American history. That's one point three trillion. The president, you know, releasing unleashing prosperity through deregulation. You know, the Office of Management and Budget predicted our economy will save one point five trillion because of these efforts, I mean affordability. The President negotiated most favored nation pricing agreements with seventeen of the world's largest drug makers, convincing hundreds of stakeholders, you know, which is accounting for eighty percent of you know, power delivered to American homes and businesses. Securing price cuts for American families. You know, then of course, no tax on tips, over time, social security. You know, people say, well, the price of gas is hired.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to sit here and lie to you like the Democrats did about inflation. But inflation is down dramatically. Also, however, more people have more take home pay than they ever imagined, you know. Of course, the President added his you know Trump accounts, you know, a government one thousand dollars contribution.
Speaker 3: That when a kid's born.
Speaker 1: I actually gave it as a gift to a friend of mine's new baby, a Trump account, and I opened it up, you know, by the time this kid's eighteen years old, they're going to have, you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars available to them.
Speaker 3: That's real money.
Speaker 1: The president, you know it was, he's taken on unfair trade practices. The President has secured eleven trillion dollars in investment. Now we're going to be we're not going to be dependent on foreign countries for semiconductor chips and pharmaceuticals. And we're out producing cars again in America because he's putting a tariff on any car built outside the country.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: He's defending and putting America first. You know, the president his initiative to make Washington, d c. And Memphis, Tennessee, you know safe in Washington, for example, it resulted in sixteen thousand arrests and a forty percent dropping homicide. And that's from Biden era levels. And we're talking about the president, you know, showing that real policing works rather than this defund dismantle, no bail, no prisons, you know, open borders, insanity of the DSA, and of course all these historic Supreme Court victories allowing the president to fire executive officials. I mean, the person that wrote me was not wrong maybe I'm spending too much time talking about crazy because you know, but crazy he's on the ballot this year.
Speaker 3: It's hard to ignore.
Speaker 1: By the way, the everything we said about mister fang Fang, Oh look at this, turns out we were right. Former Congressman Eric Swalwell, disgraced California politician accused of rape. Confronted by FBI agents at San Francisco International Airport. They seized his electronics as part of what is now officially a federal criminal probe. Agent serv Fang Fang mister fang Fang with a search warrant after he arrived in California, seized his cell phone other electronics. Agents executed additional warrants at Swalwell's DC home, where they seized other potential evidence. They do say he was cooperative during the airport encounter. The investigation comes as the former California congressman faces multiple allegations of sexual misconduct, including claims from a former staffer who alleged that quote he raped her twice when she was too intoxicated to consent. One woman accused him of drugging her before you know, a sexual assault. I don't know everyone's innocent ntil proven guilty, Swalwell announced his resignation amid a looming House Ethics Committee investigation. But you know, now we find out that in fact, this Fang Fang thing turned out to be true. And why did I call him for the longest time, mister fang Fang, by the way, just for the interest of people that want to be educated. Just thenews dot Com reported, when allegations of Swalwall's relationship with Fengfang became public, then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was briefed on the FBI's findings. The public now knows that the Bureau had evidence at the time that the woman Feng Fang had potentially been compromised, had potentially compromised Swallwell with sex, which he apparently admits to. But a Pelosi and Democrats still refuse to remove this guy from the House Intel Committee.
Speaker 3: How stupid is this? You know?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Party of me too, the Party of Grand Platner, the Party of Troy Jackson, who's grand Platner two point zero in may you know, apparently as a violent temper, accused of a lot of.
Speaker 4: Things, the one thing you can always count on, Sean Hannity is back on the radio.
Speaker 1: Al right twenty five till the top of the hour. Scary news that just broke about a plot, a threat, a woman arrested in a design plan to aid in a bet isis and attack the Albany, New York capital and in New York the state capital is in Albany and upstate New York.
Speaker 3: And the FBI was able.
Speaker 1: To, you know, detect what was going on and stop it and prevent it from happening.
Speaker 3: Thank God.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's really most good people have a hard time. And that's why I wrote a book years ago, deliver Us from Evil, just wrapping your minds around the fact that evil exists.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's why I sit here and I am just in a state of shock when I read the Massachusetts governor signs into law a bill that allows abortion up until the moment of birth. This is a viable fetus. There's no science needed at this point. It's not the first trimester. This is that child, That baby could live outside the womb. And you've got to be soulless and heartless and without a conscience to support this or tampon Tim in Minnesota, you know, wants to put feminine hygiene products in grammar school boys, bathrooms. You know, out there pardoning a guy convicted, an illegal convicted of repeatedly raping a ten year old girl. Oh what is wrong with these people? And again I'm trying to convey an urgency into all of you in this audience about what is it stake in seventy five days. I'm it's not hyperbole, it's not me saying something that I don't mean. I am saying that this country's at a tipping point with this nonsense. Two hundred and fifty elected DSA members just since twenty nineteen. Along we got over forty of them on the ballot this year in over forty states, and it's it's almost coast to coast now, I just hope you feel the sense of urgency and how high the stakes are and what their real agenda is. It's still on their website. I'm predicting they'll take it down, but they haven't taken it down yet. This week, you know, praising Fidel Castro. This guy murdered thousands and thousands of innocent people, confiscated their land, created nothing but misery and poverty for the people in Cuba, which is why you know, you watch these people. They get into the broken down, dilapidated rickety boats, shark infested waters. They jump in an inner tube and they're willing to risk their lives and that of their family to get one foot on American soil so that they can be free, because they're that miserable that they would risk dying because it's it's the poverty is that bad?
Speaker 3: You know. I've gotten to.
Speaker 1: Know the Cuban American community in Florida over the years, and I got to tell you something. I remember we were doing a TV show from you know, a famous restaurant they called Little Havana. They're the most wonderful, successful people in the world. You want to know what the Democratic Socialists of America want to bring here, you need to talk to them. We did this yesterday on the program and I'll do it again. People that lived under you know, the promises of social I'm not wrong in describing how it always ends unfulfilled promises. They promise you the moon guaranteed, you know, date night, babysitting, guaranteed child care as if you know, government schools aren't indoctrinating our kids enough and aren't failing them at a spectacular level enough guaranteed, government schools guaranteed, government job guaranteed, government salary guaranteed, government healthy food guaranteed, you know, retirement guaranteed, guaranteed, guaranteed. Until those promises can never be fulfilled. There's not enough money that they can confiscate that would ever pay for all of these programs that they're they're peddling out there. So you have unfulfilled promises, you end up with more poverty than when you started. And you know, then at the end of the process, these people are all powerful. You've empowered them to steal other people's money. You know, we've talked to these DSA members, Oh how much should a millionaire be but to keep out of every dollar there? And oh, five cents? I mean, it's insane. Well, what do you think millionaires are going to do? What do you think wealthy people are gonna do? What do you think billionaires will do? They're going to leave the country. They first left New York, New Jersey, Illinois, in California. You think they're going to stay here and let the government confiscate ninety five cents out of every dollar? And what about the people you know that work for them? You know, I've said this many times when I was living paycheck to paycheck starting out my adult life. Ten years I worked in restaurants, ten years I worked in construction.
Speaker 3: I learned a lot of lessons. Nobody that was poor was ever able to hire me.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want you to secure your family in light of this threat in Albany, it just broke. Please have a home security system, and please have a good one, not a reactive system. Mister and mister Smith. So somebody just broke into your home. Well, that's too late, a little too late. This is why Simply Safe they started on this program. They only had ten employees. They now have thousands, and they're earning people's trust every day. You don't have to sign a contract, no long term contract. They want to earn your trust daily. And unlike traditional security systems that alert you after a break in, well you get to design your own system online. When you go to Simplysave dot com slash Hannity, they have their biggest sale ever going on sixty percent off right now, and you can help celebrate their anniversary with saving sixty percent off your new system.
Speaker 3: But the whole perimeter of your home.
Speaker 1: Can be covered, and that means you have these active guard outdoor protection smart AI powered outdoor cameras. The minute somebody steps onto the perimeter of your property, well a live monitoring agent that you pay about a buck.
Speaker 3: A day for.
Speaker 1: We'll be able to talk to whoever steps on your property in real time, call you in real time, call police in real time, turn on spotlight in real time. That's why they're dominating the home security industry, because they're great and they keep improving. And anyway you can celebrate their anniversary it's twenty years now and save sixty percent off your new simply safe system. Go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity sixty percent off simplysafe dot com slash Hannity mention your friend Sean Hannity sent you. And remember there's no safe like simply safe. Unbelievable times we're living in really is. I'm going to tell you this and we'll have new Gingrich on in the next hour. And you know he designed Republican's return to power. They've been in the wilderness for forty years with the ninety four Republican Revolution contract with America.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk all about it. And you know, for.
Speaker 1: Example, a Missouri judge just handed the GOP of major redistricting win ahead of the midterms. And it's very important now the jerrymandering that Democrats dominated, we're now getting even this year. We're just playing the same game that they have played forever. Washington Examiner, you know, and I'm urging all of you do not pay attention to the polls this year. Look at look at the case of Francesca hag They were predicting anywhere from twenty to thirty point victory for her, and she lost by three thousand votes alsayed, you know, double digit win, you know, was what the polls were showing. He barely wins by a point. So you know what, These polls are abusively corrupt and biased, and they wanted deter conservatives from thinking they have a chance to win. Don't believe it. Don't even read it. I'm not unless it's somebody I trust. I'm not bringing this poll on the air to you. I won't do it because they don't know how to poll Donald Trump. Number one, they don't care about the truth anyway. They have an agenda. They're an extension of the legacy media mob and all things democratic socialists, and they just want to hurt Trump and her conservatism. You know, that's why I took the time to, you know, give out all of Donald Trump's you know, the success that will be stopped in its track of these people ever win. But the Examiner points, all right, historical trends. Conventional wisdom says midterm elections rest on a basic premise the political environment determines the outcome. When voters are unhappy with the economy, frustrated with the party in power, they will punish the party in power at the ballot box. Now that logic does apply to twenty twenty six. But I'm telling you right now is if you look at where Democrats were in twenty eighteen, that's Trump's first term, and they were even in terms of net positive negative, they're now down twenty five percent. And I'm telling you right now, you're never going to hear of any success that Donald Trump, anything that I told you in the last half hour. They're never going to tell you that because they don't want to tell the truth. They're not playing the radical comments of six gender tell Rico, they're not playing Elsaiah, They're not playing his buddy son Piker. They're not going to do it there was an article out in The New York Post today, Apple News Google promote outlets that endorse Democratic presidential candidates, completely shutting Republicans out.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: This was first put out by Media Research Center and what they pointed out is the most promoted news outlets Apple News, Google News have not endorsed a Republican in the last ten presidential cycles and elections, and the latest sign of this anti conservative bias. And the Apple News five most featured outlets are The New York Times, Washington Post, The Guardian, LA Times in USA Today endorsed Democrats a combined twenty eight times since nineteen eighty eight. I mean, for crying out loud. Michael Dukakis was in a tank at that time. You know, it's it's really remarkable. By the way, there's a lot of heat coming down rightly so on John Ossoff. John Ossof is a phony. I'm just telling you in Georgia and against the Poles have him up. But I'm not paying attention to the polls. I am just telling you that this guy is, you know, he's now he's gotten his head because of the media that he thinks he's going to be a president. One day, and I'm just telling you it's I don't see it happening in our lifetime, but anyway, this race is heating up. Osof now made this comment about one of the president's assistants, Natalie Harper, I did not know she was a cancer survivor. And this was on Fox News Digital today, and Mike Collins, who's running against Osoff, you know, called it a sexist and misogynistic viral remark. And and you know, Osoff is running for reelection, drew a criticism after making this remark about the presidential aid. And what's so amazing is there's no no there there that I've seen, No they're there at all. And you know, the list of successes that I mentioned never gets mentioned. And I'm just telling you that it is. It's like, okay, let's let's let's use the you know, forget about mister Fang Fang, and forget about all the Democrats that are being investigated. Now, we'll just we'll just focus in on, you know, an aid to the president, you know that works around the clock, that it turns out as a cancer survivor, Let's go after her. Unbelievable times we live in, but you know, it's it's the environment in which we live. And I I can't give you a satisfactory explanation because there isn't one. And by the way, move over, mister Fang Fang, because a woman just told the House Ethics Committee that Democratic Representative Jimmy Gomez sexually harassed and assaulted her. Look, these are only allegations, but you know, you got to pay attention to it. Is one thing that we've learned through the whole Grand Platner mess now Troy Jackson mess. He's replaced Graham Plattner, he's Grand Platner two point zero without the Nazi tattoo, is that the Democrats have a double standard, like they only care about lives mattering, but they'll never tell you if the names of the people shot and shot and killed predictably every weekend.
Speaker 3: It's unreal.
Speaker 1: All of the names that we've been scrolling since two thousand and nine that you never hear about in the legacy media mob. What they won't tell you is just as bad as what they do tell you.
Speaker 3: But anyway, back.
Speaker 1: To as off, you know, fake news CNN mentioned the thirty five year old aid one hundred and thirty two times since Monday, really and what about her that the president you know, needed his aid when he when he got off Air Force one, but he left on Marco Rubio seriously, you know, I mean, Miranda Devine had a good article about this, you know, pointing out that it's it's just disgusting. It says politicals, cheap shot, innuendo misses the mark. I wonder if there's going to be a backlash in Georgia. I wouldn't be surprised because this, you know, while he you know, when he's not busy smearing a female cancer survivor, apparently he's spending more money on makeup than AOC. This was in the I guess some outlet today that he's actually spent more money making up his face than a Democrat and AOC.
Speaker 3: I'm like great. You know.
Speaker 1: Also, Off's attack on this young cancer survivor works for Trump just blew up in his face. Mike Collins is going scorched earth on this, calling it sexist, misogynist. Good he opened himself up to it. He thinks he's running for president, not for Senate in Georgia. That's what happens when you think you're you know, bigger than you are pretty remarkable. You know, I can tell you that, you know, if you really care, this is the same party that wouldn't stand for the family of Lake and Riley, little Joscelyn Nungary, twelve years old, brutally raped and murder by a Biden, Harris may orcus illegal you know, Rachel Moore and a mother of five.
Speaker 3: This is this is the party.
Speaker 1: You know, and this is what we're up against, the party that was willing to accept all the allegations of Graham Platner, including the Nazi tattoo, for twenty years, and then one after another after they don't stand for it. And it's just like they don't care about people shot and shot and killed and lives mattering unless they can weaponize that against Republicans and Donald Trump. We have another Biden, the illegal released under Biden, accused of stabbing a Virginia mother and dousing her in gasoline. Well, if you don't stand for the family that lost Lake and Riley, a nursing student, Rachel Moore and mother of five, a twelve year old girl brutally raped and murdered and throwing the thrown in the Rio grand and for her incredible mother, then you don't have a heart's conscience and soul, and they don't want the Save Act. Well, Virginia election officials admit, oh yeah, we did register sixty five hundred illegals to vote. I really and another Biden, the illegal accused of stabbing this mother. You know, if it wasn't for Trump closing the borders, you know this, this this God only knows how bad this could have gotten. And by the way, we were going to feel the effects of this for many, many years and decades to come.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: All Right, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I was with New King Rich when he developed the contract with America. I was the MC of that event in ninety four. He's the smartest political strategist I know, and he believes he's now come up with the right plan to win in seventy five days.
Speaker 3: He's next