Speaker 1: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: Okay I talked about the fact that it's heavily concentrated and that you know, just a few entities own most of it. And when you have this heavily of a concentration in an asset, anything can happen. The price spikes a lot, Why, Oh, because one or more of these entities decided they wanted to buy more of it. Oh, the price drop? What happened? Well, some of these entities decided that they didn't want as much of it anymore. They can really impact supply demand and ultimately price and as an individual investor or somebody who's trying to trade these or hold these or buying for my kids for the long term. I have zero control over that and not a ton of visibility. But when you look at who holds the most bitcoin coinbase, that's us individual investors that are buying in our own accounts. Satoshi whoever that is. It's an entity and mysterious entity, but they do have a digital signature, so we know it's out there. We just can't track the person down. Finance, Blackrock, the biggest money manager in the world. This company here, micro Strategy. This is a publicly traded stock that used to be in the you know, making equipment for servers, right, it used to be in the AIE diligence business, but it's changed its business completely and for the past five years it's CEO Michael Saylor. All he wants to do is collect bitcoin and basically it's a bitcoin treasury and one of the best performing stocks this year.
Speaker 2: Is the interesting thing about this this tart Caleb, I know it says as of November twenty four, election happened, we saw bitcoin run.
Speaker 1: Black Rock has actually increased their ownership.
Speaker 2: They now have over five hundred and twenty eight thousand bitcoins. So you talk about the largest treasury of money from the institutional.
Speaker 1: They're seeing a value in.
Speaker 2: It, whereas before maybe five years ago, this tart would look nothing like this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, not absolutely.
Speaker 3: That's important. Like I said, it's not we're agnostic about the situation. So just giving you the information is not not debatable facts, just so you can be informed. Bigcoin is held by institutions for the most part. That's not something that is the that's an actual fact. Now that could be a good thing because you can say, okay, well, if black Rock owns this much and they're not gonna they're very intelligent people, right, They're not gonna own something that's not gonna go up in value. That's a sign that's gonna go up in value. That's a sign that you know it's gonna be even safer going forward. Or you can look at it and say, well, if they own this much, then they're gonna control everything, and it kind of goes against the whole principles of it being decentralized and Dada and the small guys that will win. But this is this is the world does not work on fairy tales.
Speaker 1: The rich run it.
Speaker 3: The rich have always run the world, right, There's never been a time in human history since money was created that the rich didn't run the world. And they run, and they run current, they run cryptocurrency. They own the most of it, and they control the price, and they run it. That's just important for you to know. So it's not like this utopia that some people think that it is. That's just not the case. And I have a strong suspicion that they can still get because even you know, in the Middle East when October seventh happened, they got the Hamas's crypto, so bitcoin. So I don't know how they got I don't know how they did that, but that lets me know that if they want to get your crypto, they're going to get your crypto. That's just my own personal opinion that might not be an actual fact, but the fact that they actually got their their bitcoin so quickly, I just think that they have some level of intelligence that if.
Speaker 1: Prints it's all on the ledger. It's all on the ledger. Now if you they can do some digital sleuthing to find out who's who on that ledger, and that's probably how they got it. But let me just show, uh, go back to that chart real quick if we can, or is I presenting got okay? So you see they're the US government number seven. It owns a two hundred and thirteen thousand bitcoin at a value. Well, now the value is probably twenty five billion dollars. But where did it get it's bitcoin? Right? Well, it's not like the Treasury and Jenny Yellen was out there scooping bitcoin, right, and it definitely wasn't happening in the administration before that. What is it from. It's from the seizure of assets from criminal activity that the Treasury keeps in its treasury. Right, So the United States owns bitcoin and Trump President elect Trump said they'll never sell it. Now he's catering to the bitcoin crowd. It helped get him elected. But we do have quite a bit of bitcoin in our treasury, and if we're going to mine our own, there's going to be a lot more. And to your pointner Shot, it's antithetical to the way that bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, whoever that was, right, It was never supposed to be this. But it's gone capitalist real quick. Why because there's value in it, and once there's value in something. Here come the sharks, right, And if you want to swim with the sharks as a pilot fish or a fish behind the pilot fish and make some of that money too and invest in it and learn about it, you can do that, or you can just say that's just capitalism run amuck. I don't want any part of it. But I assume if you're watching this you're interested in it. Let's move on to the next line real quick. Anyway, there's more. We're going to call them the whales. Yeah, they're whales. There are the whales. Right. Chinese government has a ton of bitcoin fidelity. Look, these are big companies, right, robinhood as a lot, but that is held for clients like us, right, so we dow individuals do have it.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,