Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday, and it's going to be an incredible Thursday. We have huge stories about me being right about cops, I mean, the future of police departments courtesy of the NYPD. Hilarious story out of there inflation the Fulton County DA. What should we do should everyone drop out? We got debates coming up. People say they hate Mitch McConnell, but they really don't. The communists screwed everything up in Hawaii, and so much more is coming up in the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And tomorrow is an Ask Doctor g I See Friday, where we will take all three hours and we will answer your questions whatever you email in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. But I actually want to begin here, and I don't do this a lot open up with all this Trump stuff and whatnot. But Trump put out a statement today and he had this to.
Speaker 2: Say, great polls just out leading by forty fifty at even sixty points.
Speaker 1: Who expected that?
Speaker 2: I did? Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina all very strong, but also leading Biden very big. The sanctimonious is crashing. Perhaps the party should come together. People should drop out of the race. We unify, and we beat Biden and the Democrats. They should be easy to beat because our country has never.
Speaker 1: People should drop out of the race and we should unify. All right, got this email, Hey j Kel, It's time for all Republican presidential candidates to drop out and back Donald Trump one hundred percent. Every Republican and government should stop everything and back Trump. This is a national tragedy that if left to continue, we'll destroy our country. Okay, I have nothing insulting to say about what Trump said or about this email. If I was Donald Trump, I'd put out a similar statement to Hey, back out. Everyone needs to back out. If I'm a Trump super fan like this guy, hey, everyone needs to back out. Maybe you're feeling that right now, everyone has to back out and drop Trump. But let's break this down, not emotionally. Let's break this down in a way that is real. That may hurt, but it is real. Let's let's let's dig into this right now. Okay, because I hear this a lot. We just need a rally. We need a back Trump. We need a rally, We need a back Trump. If you're backing Trump, back Trump all the way. If that's your guy, fly your flag, work hard for him, campaign for him, donate for him, donate the volunteer, work for Trump. All right, But this is what I hear when I hear people saying everyone needs to back out, everyone needs to unify, we all need to drum look Donald Trump's problems. The problem we are all facing now is there are two separate things happening. There's a campaign, a primary campaign, no Trump to Santis, Vivek and all these other guys. There's a campaign, and then there's legal and we all have to get through our heads. These are separate things, separate things, and this is what I mean by that. Let's say, let's say this actually happens, which it won't because people inevitably will seek out their own ambitions and things like that. But let's say we get this pie in the sky scenario tonight, there's a big joint press conference in every Republican candidate. Besides, they all stand behind the podium and they say, we're all dropping out, then we're going to back Trump. Let's say they do that tonight. Okay, if you're a Trump fan, you're cheering right now at the thought of it, right, that'd be pretty freaking cool for you. But how does that change anything legally? Anyone? Do you think that committed communist Alvin Bragg, who ran for office promising to go after Trump, do you think he's going to look at that press conference and say, whoa, look at how united they are behind Trump. Dang man, I'm scared. Uh pooh, I don't want any of that smoke. I am backing out. I'm dropping these Trump charges now, look at how unified they are. Come on, do we think Fanny Willis in Fulton County, committed communist, ambitious. Do we think she sees that press conference and says, whoh my goodness, look how unified they are. I am scared and I feel like I have gone too far. I'm dropping these rico charges. Guys. Come on, Jack Smith DC, same thing. And I'm not ripping on you because I understand the sentiment, especially if you're a huge Trump fan. Look all of us, no matter what, if you're an America fan, we are sad right now, and we are angry, and we're horrified by what's happening to the country, and we want it to stop and we want a solution to make it stop. We want a solution so this will stop. And so we come up with things like we just have to unify, but that doesn't mean anything. What do we do if that actually happened and everybody dropped out? What exactly is the plan if and probably win, Donald Trump is removed from the general election ballot in swing states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, which are entirely controlled by communists. What's the plan there? What? How are we ahead? You know that these people will do unspeakable horrors, right, this is the problem we run into when we come up with our solutions. Will come up with a solution as if we're facing normal people who have rules or a code. Because when I say things like, hey, these people could easily remove him from the ballot, they will. I will get people who say things to me like what that's too far? Or this is one of my favorites. They would never, they would never, they would never. Communists took a gigantic group of Christians and they locked them in a special Romanian prison, and they systematically beat them almost to death, brainwashed them, and sexually assaulted them in ways that I will not describe. On the show for no purpose whatsoever. When they were done with the potest experiments, they really just sent anyone who lived to work camps and they all just went and died there. There was not even a purpose really for it. It was just kind of for fun. It's the most horrific thing I've ever read in my entire life. There is no quote they would never. There is no they would never. When it comes to the evil these people will do. Alvin Bragg will never stop. He will never stop unless he is somehow dissuaded by the Right finally using political power in a way it should. He will never, ever, ever stop. Which is why I have called for what I believe is the only solution to make this persecution of Trump stop. Red state das must began arresting democrats, and I don't mean one, I mean ten of them, sweep them all up, indictments, arrests, and then put out a public statement. This continues without end until all this stuff stops. The communist only understands fear and pain. He's not going to be inspired by a united right. He's not going to hesitate to remove his name off the ballot. He will keep going because that's his strength. He's a religious sellate. Remember he's a religious sellate. You're looking at the you're looking at the Igi hottist with a suicide bomb in the back of his truck, driving towards the huge crowd of people with a wild looking his eyes, believing he's about to go to heaven with seventy two versions and you're trying virgins. I'm sorry, and you're trying to shorter tap him and say, hey, let me tell you why that's not very reasonable. Hey hold on, well, well, whoa, This is totally illogical. That doesn't make any sense. That's what you sound like when you act like there's a barrier. These people won't smash through as if there's some kind of horror. They won't commit without hesitation. That's who these people are. They are horror, they are I've tried to explain that this is an it's not a political ideology. It is a demonic religion that destroys all without end, and we act as if these people will somehow be capable of shame, or be inspired or be or I don't know what. Look, if you're a Trump guy or Desanti's guy or whoever guy, fly your flag I'll never tell you otherwise. I'm not telling you otherwise. But drop out and back Trump. How does that in any way prevent a doomsday scenario for twenty twenty four. Nobody can explain to me why. And then I get messages like this, your message of Donald Trump is finished and over with. All you said was give up and let the communists win. What does that say about you? No, it says to me that you're in love. You wrote an email like that because you're in love. I never said that at all in a million years. I never said give up, let the communists win. That's how you took it, because you're in love. If you are a Trump fan, you back him all the way. Back your guy. He's being persecuted. But let's stop with these pie in the sky just you might be on Trump to win scenarios. That's insane. The future looks bleak if that's what we're going to do, stupid insane things. All right, all right, let's get to inflation. Let's get to this cops story. I'm so excited about this. Let's get to preborn. I loved it that we had someone called in last night, had already given his second donation. To Preborn. I will warn you this about Preborn like I shouldn't be warning you, but I'm gonna warn you right now. It becomes an addiction. You send twenty eight dollars to preborn. You buy a scared young woman an ultrasound, and she chooses life. But it's so much worse than that, because Preborn will update you on these things. You will sit around with friends and family and you will cry at the good you're doing through Preborn, and you will want to do it again and again and again. It is truly the Lord's work, taking a child that's about to be aborted and instead saving its life. You buy the ultrasound. Twenty eight bucks buys the ultrasound. Preborn dot com slash Jesse is where you give it. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I can't wait to get to this Maui stuff that's gonna be highly inner and the Eric Adams stuff. All right, I gotta do this. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it made me laugh. The women are met. I can't believe I'm to defend Eric Adams, but it made me laugh. New York City has some new outside dining programs. Fine, whatever, I don't see. I still don't understand what's change. I've eaten outside of New York City about a thousand times. But Eric Adams, well, he said some things that have the feminists.
Speaker 3: A little man, you know, you know, bring your boot to a restaurant. You know somebody you're trying to, you know, keep your marriage together. Little outdoors will helped you. You know, come and try it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You know you look into you know your date. You may drive by, you may see eye candy. Sit down somewhere, you may win and park and you know, come and slip from your number and listen, come out, fine man.
Speaker 1: You know outdoor. Of course, the feminists didn't take that all. I'm not. First of all, I saw one all murdered me yesterday. I saw one she looked about like you'd expect. Said, first of all, we're not No woman wants to be called eye candy. Okay, hang on, that's a freaking lie. That's a freaking lie. Oh women want to be called eye candy. Maybe by the right guy, but all women want to be called eye candy. But this is why, this is part of the reason we get so many emails of Jesse, I can't find a dime, and we get emails from dimes Jesse, I can't find a dude. It's the feminists. It's these crazy hags who have poisoned this well for dudes and women everywhere. Because now there's a decent chance you're walking by some dime. She's sitting there eating outside in New York City, and you're a dude and you're thinking, Man, that chick is smoking. I'm gonna just suck it up, do the brave thing and roll right up to her. Hey, I'm Jesse. Here's my number. Wait a minute, that wouldn't work out. Well, the wife would probably be upset. Hey it's Michael. He's a single one. Hey it's me Michael. Here's my phone number. But you know what happens. Michael hesitates. I'm not talking about him specifically, but he hesitates, thinks, wait a minute, is she gonna take this insalting? Is she gonna scream at me? Is she gonna blast my face on Instagram? Accuse me of sexual harassment? So instead he moves on. Well, not only is Michael now hurt because he didn't get to talk to the dime, Maybe they would end up getting married and making babies one day. The dimes also hurt too. He or she is sitting there looking hot, probably got her best shoes on or whatever, hoping, hoping that a dude will walk up to her and just say hi and be bold baby, ask for a number, take her to a nice place like red Lobster wherever. Instead, she sits there and never gets approached. This stuff is poisoning society. I only wanted to bring this up. We'll move on, so I want to get to this cop story. I'm really excited about it. I only wanted to bring this up because I wanted to let all the dudes out there know, screw the feminists, be bold, be bold, and make the approach. Brother. I'll tell you one thing. I've talked to many people in my forty two years old, in my forty two years on this planet, and dime after dime after dime after dime, will tell you, without hesitation, nobody comes up to me, nobody'll talk to me, nobody asks me for my number. And then you walk and you see some dude who looks like Rumpelstiltskin, and he's with some absolute smoke, and you say to yourself. How does that dude land that chick. He's probably rich, Well, maybe he is rich, but oftentimes he's just the one that had the guts to walk up and ask for a number. Swing for the fences, fellas, trust me, the dimes wanted, the ones you care about wanted. If she starts yelling and screaming, forget her anyway. Anyway, Uh, speaking of things that are, we're gonna get We're gonna get into cops here in a moment, but we have to bring up something kind of uncomfortable. So I don't like doing it, but we're gonna bring it up. Joe Biden and how Joe Biden conducts himself around children. I know a lot of cops. I get along with cops. Uh just I always have, I always will. I know a ton of them in my area. Gosh, I don't even know how many guys on the NYPD I know LAPD. I just know a bunch of cops, sheriffs, cops. It's no a bunch of them. Ended up getting to be friends with many of them, and I get to have spent a lot of time with them. And you spend enough time with him to start talking about the luckiness of society and the drugs and the what and this and that, and then eventually you'll end up talking about child predators and how prevalent they are here, and cops will tell you how these predators, how they conduct themselves with children, and maybe sadly, maybe you've experienced this in your life with a coach or a teacher or something terrible like that. These sick freaks, these pedro freaks who like kids. Yes, they're sick demons. Throw them in a dark hole, it's fine, But in their sick, twisted mind, they love these kids and they just want to They're always grabbing them and nuzzling them and touch it. It's really, really, really revolting if you ever dig into those kinds of crimes and the type of people who do it. Joe Biden, for all his other endless flaws, is on video tape grabbing and touching and snuzzling. I'm just I'm gonna make myself throw up if I keep going child after child after child. This isn't some one off. And we're not talking about just his kids or his grandkids. We don't even have to go into the Ashley Biden diary that Ashley Biden verified for Project Veritas. We don't even have to go into that. Let's just talk about what we've seen on camera. When the President gets around young girls, he gets I don't even I don't even want to put it that way. I was about to use the E word. He gets very happy.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: He grabs them, he nozzles them, he touches them. There's one of those young girls has come out that she's an adult now, has said some really nasty things about what Joe Biden did when he grabbed her. And then something happened at a press conference yesterday, and we're gonna talk about it. Then we're moving on to this NYPD cops story. All right, Before we talk about that, let's do this real quickly. There are a lot of sick freaks out there. It's something we always have to keep in mind. We like to ignore that because no one likes to live their life like that. Right Hey, I wonder how many creeps are around me right now? But go pull up the sex offender Registry. It's right there online. Put in your area code. Tell me what you see. Practice with your mantis X, practice with your weapon. Practice not because you're scared, practice because you understand you are surrounded by wolves at all times. They're there. God forbid you ever have to confront one. You better make sure you're ready. How do you do that? Mantis X Go to mantisx dot com and get one today. You will practice in the comfort of your home mantisx dot com. All right, we'll be back. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right. Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. I can't wait to get through this. I don't even want to do this, but I'm doing it. We're gonna, We're gonna do this. We just did the setup for for Joe Biden and how he is on video acting inappropriately to put it mildly, with kids many many, many times. Job II nit a press conference yesterday. He came out and said something and nothing shocks me, but I thought to myself, oh my gosh. You see a guy like that, with the inclinations that you and I can both assume he has. He's lived a life hiding it. Knowing how now with his brain functioning the way it does. You've seen this time and time again, especially over the last year, he can't hide it. His glee when he's around them, talking to them, touching them. This is because of his history. One of the grossest things I've ever heard in my entire I want to say one thing to your children.
Speaker 2: I know some really great ice cream places around and Daddy owes you talk to me.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, Oh, Daddy owes you. And back to the cops stuff. These cops who work with these child crimes and things like that, they will tell you. One, these people cannot be reformed. All my cop friends tell me that they cannot be reformed. And two, they can't help themselves. They just can't. There's something so internally broken inside of them. Whatever it is, they can't help themselves. They see a child and it's like a kid on Christmas morning to them. It's just I will spare you some of the direct quotes my buddies have given me from these guys when they're interrogating them, asking them about it. It's some of the most horrific stuff ever. It makes me hold my children closer at night. But anyway, that's the President of the United States. So we're doing well here. Speaking of cops, let's switch gears just a little bit. Part of the reason all this Trump stuff. Trump indictment stuff is so horrific. Is as we've talked about, you find these areas of the country where you can get caught up in the legal system, and if you're on the wrong political team, you have no escape. There's no escape, there's no one coming to save you because at no level do you have an ally. The judges are against you, the das that every level is against you, so you have no protection, no protection whatsoever. And when we talked about this all that's why I told everybody, don't go protest to New York City, even if you want to, even if you're really mad, You're not safe there if you get caught up, because they're going to throw you behind bars because of your political beliefs. I have brought up several times a future that is coming that people don't see in big cities, and this is part of the reason why the future is so bleak in big cities. The cops. You're going to have a huge police force in a big city, no matter what, you have to have a ton of cops in uniform. It is really, really really important to have standards, really good ones for police officers because they have such a position of responsibility, and they do have so much power, and they do have so much leverage and freedom to do things to people. The standards need to be high. Well in this environment where we celebrate the lowest scum of society, and we tell every cop, especially in these blue areas, that they're the scum of the earth. They suck they're all racist. Well, they're human beings, They're flesh and blood, human beings. They're not going to take that anymore. They're just going to leave. So you have all these good cops, the talented cops. They're going to leave. They're going to go be cops somewhere else, to go private sector or something like that. Only those uniforms don't stay empty when the cop turns them in at his retire The uniform must be filled with somebody. Part of the reason the future of cities is so bleak is actually the cops, because these police forces, these police agencies are going to fill up with idiots and criminals. Remember that goon squad video and Memphis we talked about before. It's one of the uglier things I've seen, and I wouldn't recommend you look it up. These cops, all of these cops were diversity hires after Saint George Floyd died, so Memphis decided we need to get more diverse on the police force. They hire all these guys. They ended up calling themselves to go goon squad and they take some guy and they hold him up and they beat him to death, and you can watch it on camera and having a good time doing it. Beat him to death. If you ever have read about a situation, or maybe you've actually been caught up in a situation where you are dealing with a corrupt police department, it's the scariest thing in the world because there is no escape for the private citizen. If the police department is corrupt or bad, the private citizen has no shot. They go from being the line of defense, the thin blue line, to being the most evil force around. If you've ever read about police corruption, you see how bad it is. And I've warned you about that over and over and over again. In places like New York City, the future gets ugler, not just because of the criminals, but because the cops are changing. The cops are changing, and not for the better. The good cops. They're retiring in droves. They're retiring so quickly. The NYPD is telling them wait, come back next week. There were already two retirements today, and I see stories like this X NYPD cop charge charged with tipping off gang banger boyfriend about a federal probe. The gang is called the Shooting Boys, and they do everything you can imagine, murders, drugs, everything. She not only told her gang banger boyfriend about it, she told him the name of a key witness in the case. Trying to get somebody killed. And this is not just some random hag. This is last year, by the way. This is a woman on the NYPD with a badge, with a gun, with the authorities. Should you come across her to destroy you, to seriously hurt you. I have warned about this without end. When I tell you to move, gotta move, gotta move, gotta move, I bring up I try to make sure I remember to bring this up. It's not just where it's at, it's where it's going in the future. As things I was about to say, progress, As things regress under these communists, there will be you think there are few protections now, there will be fewer and fewer protections found at any level, at any level. If you have an encounter with the NYPD ten years from now, what are the chances you're going to encounter a cop who was willing to put his career on the line to help you out, Especially with the political views you have. This is our future, and this is why I tell you get to a place where you can have some semblance of normalcy, where you can have some level of protection, whatever that level is. Maybe it's a county sheriff, maybe it's just maybe you're stuck, maybe just got to move to the burbs. Maybe it's a county sheriff, maybe it's state police, maybe it's something. But if you're in one of these deep, deep blue cities, what level of protection do you have? Where can you go? The answer is nowhere. It's what they're doing to Trump. They find these deep blue areas that have communists at every level of government. And once they trap you in there, once they hook you in there, what are you gonna do. It's like we talked about earlier, is disheartening and hard as it is to hear, what's he gonna do? What? Oh I need to change venue? Judge comes up, Nope, stay in here. So what you're gonna do? Something To keep in mind, all right, I'm gonna deal with this Hawaii stuff before we moved on to you voted for this and inflation and the trial stuff. Emails, don't forget tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday gets your emails in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Ask me anything. You're free to ask me questions about anything, including Fred. Although we don't need to talk about Fred as much on the show as we end up doing it. We end up talking about Fred so much in the show because he's a fluffy idiot, all right, he is, and the whole family is pathetic with Fred. Like when he gets dropped off at the vet. Fred doesn't do that well with shots. He's a little he doesn't do that well with him. We'll show up and all the nurses at the vet place will be surrounding Fred, comforting him because he had to get shots. That's the kind of dog I have to deal with here. But we do won that dog around a long time. We had to fix his digestive issues. We didn't know how to do that. Change his food a million times. Nothing worked until we started giving him rough greens. Maybe it's the probiotics. Digestive enzymes, vitamins, minerals. But it's a natural herbal supplement that's going to keep Fred around a long time and keep him at the vet a lot less. Wouldn't you like your dog around a lot longer? Call rough Greens eight three three three three my dog or go to Fuffgreens dot com slash Jesse. That gets you a free trial bag. You just pay for the shipping. All right, We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, and it is an awesome day today. Why because the week is almost over Tomorrow's asked doctor Jesse Friday. Where we're just gonna have fun answering your questions for three hours Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. They don't have to be political. Here's a good one, Jesse Shogun. Why is it the power is only used and remembered in history from negative figures. There are very few instances where a good guy uses extra power to instill his morals or belief. Everyone knows Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Genghis Khan, etc. For how powerful and brutal they were. In a time where we are calling on our leaders to use power and not be the low TGP. Where was there a time in history similar we can reflect on. Well, I will say this, let's adjust this first thing right off the bat. Remember this about history. As I've explained over and over and over again, we don't think about history and history books as being a tool for communists. We do not. But it is actually one of the most effective tools they have. There's a reason they destroy the churches and the monuments and the cemeteries, and they rename the streets. Remember, they're trying to unmore you from your nation. Part of unmooring you from your nation, part of removing all that icky patriotism inside of you, is dumping on the history of your nation. Your country sucks. It's not great. It's evil, it's racist, it's misogynistic, it's ugly. That's why they do that. What we fail to grasp so often on the right, I forget about the communists who were doing it. We fail to grasp how much of that is in history books. Even in history books we love, even in schools or school curriculums we love and trust, they will present to you a historical figure in the most horrible ways, tell you nothing good about him at all, and act as if that's simply a historical fact, and they'll walk away, and whoever sitting there learning thinks they know something. I remember the day my kids are an amazing school. Amazing school. I love it. And I remember the day my kid came home and he was dogging on Andrew Jackson. And I was just very passive at first. I said, oh, okay, what do you know about Andrew Jackson? What do you learn? What'd you learn about him? He said, Oh, I learned about the Trail of Tears. I said, oh, trail tears? Okay, what did you learn about that? He killed a bunch of Indians?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, no other no other details about that trail of Tears or anything like that. No, no real idea what it was in response to No way, how did they die or anything like that. No, No, they didn't say anything like that. And I said, okay, they did they talk about Andrew Jackson fighting at the age of fourteen in the Revolutionary War?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: They didn't talk about that, did they? Okay? Did they talk about him dueling with the best gunfighter in the land and getting shot in the chest on purpose? You should have seen my son's eyes as I start explaining about Andrew Jackson. None of those things were brought up presented as history but pure propaganda. I'll give you another one. You give you another one. This actually happened to me today. I'm geeking out on a podcast right now on the as techs and the Spanish conquistadors and stuff like that. I'm geeking out on that, and the guy who's doing the podcast sucks total calming, even if he doesn't know it. We get to the part he's been giving these glowing reviews of the az tech culture and how beautiful it was and the foods and whatnot, and then he has to get to some ugliness and he says, well, I mean, it wasn't all good, and he starts to talking about the human sacrifices because they sacrificed lots of people, children too, And then he can't help himself, so he brought up something negative about the as texs and then he says, well, keep in mind, a lot of this stuff is a lot of this stuff is biased because we have the Spanish conquisador versions. Only he found himself in quite a pickle because it's not just the conquisadors who talked about how many people the as tech sacrificed. The AS texts did it too, They wrote it down. The as techs would routinely brag about how many people they sacrificed. One year, they bragged about sacrificing eighty thousand people carving out their hearts while they were still alive. The Aztecs, not the conquistadors. The Aztecs wrote that down and bragged about it. But this guy still still could not withstand a world where anyone but the white man is made in a bad light. So then he starts critical sizing the as tech sources about the as texts. Well, sure, the as tech said they killed eighty thousand people, but they haven't found any graves that look like Dad, and it was probably over exaggerating. Of course, so much of our history, our books, our sources, our podcasts are everything. So much of what you know, of what I know, I'm certainly not exempt from this is wrong or it has no context whatsoever, especially in the West, where our historians have for decades dedicated themselves to trashing every single accomplishment of this country, trashing every great man, lionizing any Indian group or any anyone who's not white, anyone who lost especially, this goes back to what you were asking. Anybody who lovest has held up as this poor martyred Saint Ah.
Speaker 4: They wanted was what was best, and these evil colonizers came in and destroyed everything. Everything was so peaceful, just nothing but peace, pipes and buffaloes before.
Speaker 1: These evil whities got here. So much of what you know and what I know, what we quote know about history is dead wrong, dead wrong. Investigate everything for yourself. If there is a history subject of any kind that fascinates you, any time period. Maybe it's a specific person, maybe it's war, maybe it's art, maybe it's the West, maybe it's who I don't care, maybe it's ancient. If there is something that fascinates you, read many things about it. Many not a book, many books. I as you well know, I love the Pacific, the Pacific version of World War Two. It's maybe my favorite thing about history. I didn't read a book on it. Oh my gosh, I've read twenty. I read everyone I can get my hands on. Wildly different versions and views and interpretations. That is why so much of history is tainted, and why so much of history looks down on anyone who uses power. Now, yeah, you're gonna look back. No matter what version you read, you're gonna look down on Hitler. There's not a nice way to polish that one up. But there are so many great men in history who are looked down upon because of our despicable history books. Keep that in mind. You're gonna need focus. You're gonna need a male vitality stack from Choc. Stay focused as you read about your history. Chock. The anti communists at Chock, they would tell you a male vitality stack or a female vitality stack. That's your pre reading material. That's what you do before you sit down. Why this testosterone is about a lot more than making babies and building muscles. It's about your hormones and your body. It's about your focus, it's about your energy. We cannot and will not save this country or ourselves if we can't be bothered to get our bodies right, our hormones right. That's why there's a female vitality stack for the ladies, male vitality stack for the men. I start every day right away pouring chocolate powder in something. Usually it's a smoothie with the wife. Sometimes it's a glass of milk, if that's not available. Chalk dot com thirty five percent off subscriptions of everything, everything on the website. Choq dot com promo code Jesse all right, we'll be back.