Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. All right, let's go through some voicemails.
Speaker 2: Number one, Hey, morning studio, I am calling in for a stock up date. Navidia had the biggest single day drop of the stock ever, So I wonder where that leaves you, guys with your Navidia love the show in the history of stocks.
Speaker 1: It was the biggest stock drop ever because they developed away for five million dollars too. Because what Navidia is, I'm sure you know this lunchbox we explained what Nvidia is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a company. This is a I think I think. I think my Mike went out. Sorry, I was pulling up the video to check it.
Speaker 1: Out, and you Mike never went at it something you don't know he I think he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Really, No, no, I will, I got it right here.
Speaker 1: Now what do you no? No, no, but what do you what do you think it is? It does?
Speaker 3: It's like an AI company? Okay, they do. They had some software there was like but bo like cramp crop of the crop, boom.
Speaker 1: Crop of the crop. So I developed chips. They're going to like chat GPT. They it is AI and it costs a ton of money. This Chinese business was able to do it for like five million bucks instead of for like the hundreds of millions, and so it lost like seventeen percent, like massively. The market itself had a bad day because of this. So yeah, I took a hit. I'm not sure how it's doing today. Oh it's up today, man, but yeah, but it was way down yesterday.
Speaker 3: But we're up three dollars and thirty six cents today, thirty three thirty nine actually now three forty.
Speaker 1: Two by what we have in that's not that's not anything at all, No, no, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's per share man, we are I mean total over the course of our in the video, we were up nine hundred and seventy five dollars right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, pretty good. So we're still up a ton from from the beginning, Yeah, from the beginning. How much it bombed out yesterday, Let's not.
Speaker 4: Talk about that like that's quite the crash.
Speaker 1: Massive. So overall we're at how much.
Speaker 3: Total nine hundred and seventy five dollars on the video, nine hundred and eighty six. It just went up big, sure, and you're sure that's accurate? Yeah, total return nine plus nine eighty six. We're up twenty three percent since we bought it.
Speaker 1: And then what do we put in it all together?
Speaker 3: And my guys, my analysts, they still say we should buy ninety one percent.
Speaker 1: Well now, yeah, because it's crashed out. So yeah, that's when you buy when it crashes out. Now, I don't wan to buy more with you because I'm ready to have my money back. How much do we put in total to the video? Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Good question, man. Uh well, we put in four thousand, three hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars, so that means the total worth is and fifty five dollars. We're holding on.
Speaker 3: We're doing pretty good. I think we should buy some more.
Speaker 1: We're holding on. When do we get to get our money though?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. We said when he got up to ten thousand, you said that week, Amy, and then what we said.
Speaker 1: We never said. We never said up to ten thousand, saying now we're.
Speaker 3: Up one thousand. Oh no, no, no, Noine.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be the deal where he does every since says it all. Okay, here we go, number two voice, my number two gud.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited, Bobby. I just booked my tickets for your show. In Atlanta on the fourth of February. I've been trying for years to see y'all and it's never worked out. But I finally am able to see y'all in Atlanta, and I could not be more excited. Thank you for all y'all do. Thank you for all inspirations and the positivity. And I'll try not to be annoying in the crowd. I'll do my best.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We're looking forward to that where next Tuesday night, Eddie and I his broken arm and all and Matt Stell We're going to play a show in Atlanta. Charity show Wednesday night at Mobile Alabama. That one sold out, they said for a while yesterday Atlanta was sold out, but then they were like, well, open some standing room. I don't know. I think maybe I don't know how. I thought they'd opened it all up at the beginning, so I'm not sure what it is. I'm confused. But if you'd like to come, go to Bobbybones dot com. Mike, will you say if there are any like standing room tickets available? Just see if there's anything up there. The weird part for me is I didn't have any say in this, but that same night is my comedy special. So I don't even get to watch it because we're gonna be doing a show, you know what I mean. Yeah, I didn't get to pick the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what are you gonna do about that?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna play the special on TV and not go play the show be like you want to say, now, I don't know. Uh so, okay, let's see main floor sold out. We go down a little bit. My main floor, main floor reserve, main floor half reserve sold out. So there's one section at the very top. It looks like not of the thing on the web page standing room only. No matter where you hang in Mad Life, you'll enjoy a great view of our stage as well as Sonic Nirvana. Even if you're standing, you can get those tickets. There are some of those up now on ninety four poin nine the Bulls page. It's us Eddie and I, the Reaging Idiots and Matt Still. So we'd love you to come. We're not keeping the money. Once I said it was a free show, and thank god Amy caught me. Yeah, I would like, it's a free show. And then he was like no, no, no, you raise money for charity. I was like, oh yeah, free is in. We're doing it for free.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, looking forward to that. But if you're not coming to that show, CMT nine eighth Central will be the my comedically inspirational special Number three.
Speaker 7: Please Lunchboss, lunch Boss, lunchbox.
Speaker 1: You say you're a manly man, but you won't even wear a briceless It's four year old child made for you out of love. I want my.
Speaker 8: Daughters think little bricelet for eleven years till.
Speaker 1: Last week when it fell apart.
Speaker 5: So one, if he wants rainbow cleet.
Speaker 1: It ain't about your amig, It's about his lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Thank of your child before you're thinking your show.
Speaker 8: That's what the whole point is.
Speaker 1: Response.
Speaker 3: No, I am thinking about my image because I am a public personality in the spotlight, and if people are seeing me wear a what is it pearl amy pearl pink and peach peach bracelet, they're gonna look at me different. And I have to protect his image. If people see him wearing rainbow cleats, they're gonna start wondering like why is he wearing rainbow cleats? And so yes, I am thinking about his image.
Speaker 4: Who care he's wondering?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, next out and before Holy crap.
Speaker 9: I don't normally call and like leave messages for whatever. But y'all gave a Lunchbox credit for being like the captain of Cringe. But honestly, I think Eddie's taken that over with how cool he thinks he was and being a trend setter. There is zero percent chance there is validity to any of that. I want some of that confidence, so I'm jealous of that. But he's out of his mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can agree with that. Eddie was like I was a trendsetter in school. I was cool. But usually that doesn't quite fit, doesn't fall off.
Speaker 4: Huh meaning, but he does just kind of like hipster cool at times?
Speaker 1: No, not really. When does he dress?
Speaker 4: What do you wears? Like his cute little hat?
Speaker 1: He wears a hat?
Speaker 4: Yes, when y'all perform on stage like Eddie.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Eddie's getting sicker as the show goes, his throat turning him souchbox, got me sick? Yeah, is not here too, And Morgan, I can hear her coughing.
Speaker 3: She's had that for twelve years.
Speaker 1: She's not level show for twelve years.
Speaker 6: Trendsetter.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, Yes, That's what I was Hawaiian shirts, dude, like I brought those back when I when I start wearing Hawaiian shirts, the whole school.
Speaker 1: Were hawaich And he made a great point. You lived on the beach near the beach, right at the water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and no one thought I'm wearing Hi until I.
Speaker 1: Nobody thought of wearing okay, uh not Hayden, but a little bit.
Speaker 6: She's jealous though, I like that.
Speaker 1: No, she's jealous. Do you have this irrational confidence?
Speaker 6: That confidence?
Speaker 1: Dude, James from Virginia is the next one?
Speaker 7: Go ahead money Bobby Money Studio. Morgan didn't give us an update after a super Scuba Steve opened that Cana jam for her was the jam many goods still loved to buy both family. You're on the morning by Morgan.
Speaker 1: How was that jam?
Speaker 8: The jam was delicious. I had it with some eggs and bread and it was so tasty, so homemade.
Speaker 1: Any embarrassment lunchbox. You couldn't open the jar and Scuba Steeve opened it right after you.
Speaker 3: No, because I probably loosened it and then I didn't know.
Speaker 1: He said, you can't loosen it. That was the one role beforehand. You can't claim loosening.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, and I didn't know I was allowed to bang it on the ground. The banging on the ground was what got it. It was anything.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's stronger than you with his grip.
Speaker 3: No, I think it was all about the banging on the ground because he tried it without banging it on the ground and he didn't.
Speaker 1: Get it, and then used his brain to bang, which we often do. Yes, we use the brain's a bang. Yeah, but he did use his brain. But I always get yelled at if I hit the table, So that's not the table. He didn't hit the table.
Speaker 6: I was not.
Speaker 3: Sitting over there where that was. I'm at a table.
Speaker 1: There were no rules saying you couldn't get up.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't know. I didn't have a mic over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Scuba is the king because he did open the jam and Morgan liked the jam or one more.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Hi, Bobby, Me and my mom listen to your show every morning in the car on the way to school a lot.
Speaker 11: We really liked all.
Speaker 8: The advice you give and how grateful we are that to have you have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. You guys can leave us voicemail, ask for advice, whatever you want, just call eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby. Heck, you can call right. Do our lines still feed into the other studio after we get off the air or they shut down or what happens.
Speaker 4: No, it goes to voicemail.
Speaker 1: Now it goes to automatically voicemail line because it's eleven our time. We're recording this part after the show, so it can't ring through it all.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't show any on mine.
Speaker 1: Well leave us a voicemail eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby. So I'm seeing on TikTok this trend. I can do it, and it's crazy. They call it a horrifying bodily function and most people don't realize they can do it. One, it's not horrifying. Two I'm pretty good at it. Gleeking.
Speaker 4: Oh I gleek but by accident.
Speaker 1: Oh I can gleek just straight out.
Speaker 4: You can gleek on demand.
Speaker 1: I want to do to my dogs all time. I like, right in their face all time. So gleeking is where you take your tongue and your mouth has to be wet and you hit the bottom of your tongue against the top of your mouth and then it's like venom that spits out between your teeth. That's all driving you want to do it strongly? Can you?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 1: Gleek is like no, I was never able to do you see it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, I can'tnkler doing it like I know, but I know to be gleaked on.
Speaker 1: Most estimate that about a third of the population may only gleek accidentally. It's like one in ten only has the ability to gleek on command? Am I that special?
Speaker 4: Well? I mean, how to.
Speaker 1: Gleek on command? Okay? Ready, Amy, do it? Yawn a couple of times to stimulate saliva. Get a couple of yawns in there. Good? Do you have any Do you have any water over there? I have put something in your mouth to moisturize your mouth stimulated? Yeah, put put something drinking?
Speaker 6: Have it?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 1: You never good? You never picked anything up to drinks?
Speaker 4: I don't have any water?
Speaker 1: But what's that right next to you? Clear, take a little drink. He's a cold but I already have longer your lips together and take a deep breath. Do your nose, flex your tongue and extend it against the RUTHI your mouth mouth like hitting it. Yeah, I hit it. I'm doing No, I'm not gleaking. I can't gleek. No, okay, Daily Mail, Can you do your tongue like a clover?
Speaker 4: I can do it like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 4: That's not everybody can do that though. And I can do this that.
Speaker 1: You use your fingers to spread your fingers. I'm asking if you can clover your tongue. No, clover only the one.
Speaker 4: I can only do what is this one called?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, soft soft taco show.
Speaker 4: I can only do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Eddie, get a zoom in here. Yeah, let's see if I can still get the skills yet to clover it up? Ready, Okay, here we go, maybe out of focus. Okay, now we're talking ready, uh huh hm hm oh yeah I can clover that sucker up? I can I you flip it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can only go one direction though I cannot go the other way. That's so weird. I can go this day.
Speaker 1: Can you guys do your tongues and clover clover? No, Morgan, you can't see. Can you do me on? Morgan?
Speaker 6: Plase?
Speaker 8: I think I'm doing It's.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's get a look in here.
Speaker 4: It's ay right, I don't know it's what I think it's hereditary.
Speaker 1: That look at that camera right there, Morgan, that when I was there and go almost almost you almost got it right? That was not it right? No, it was close. It looks like you're trying.
Speaker 4: It feels like it's there in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Can you do No, I'm just yawning. Can you do this? Hold on?
Speaker 4: What are you doing? It feels are you gonna flip your.
Speaker 1: Gross gross like this? Yeah? I put my eyelids and clover my tongue and blake all the same time. I was a cold skins school except it really wasn't, but it was. Can you guys flip your eyelids?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, this was currency back in like eighth grade.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't never know'thing. He's ripping his off. Let's see open your eyes. You have to open your eyes for them to No, you have to open your I don't feel like you're over it.
Speaker 3: Did I don't know what you'll show you.
Speaker 1: Let's watch this so mine or uh and I can like, are you and me or him?
Speaker 4: Both of y'all? Yes, he's doing it ill ill, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're cool.
Speaker 3: The teachers used to say, if you hit on the back when you had that up, they would stay that way and people would be scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say to eat gum too and come out for seven years. That's not true. True, not true. Okay, years ago, baking it's cool again.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 1: Champagne sales have continued to slide worldwide. Apparently people haven't been in the mood to celebrate. Why would you drink champagne over wine, Let's say not not occasion.
Speaker 4: I would say champagne goes with celebration, Like anytime you're doing a toast for whatever reason, that is kind of what you associate with celebration. Pop bottled, I.
Speaker 1: Guess taste wise you and just drink champagne at home.
Speaker 5: I like you.
Speaker 4: I like champagne, but I don't know that it falls into the category. I mean, some people, I know, that's what they drink all the time. They love it. But for me, I have it on special occasions or like with orange juice as a mimosa, Like either I'm drinking of amosa and there's no celebration, or you're popping a bottle because it's there's something to celebrate.
Speaker 1: What's the difference in what they do to your body. Does want to make you drunk faster? Does one? Champagne is bubble so does that make you like more bloated?
Speaker 4: I mean the carbonation may do that to people. Yes, it may not sit well with some people. I feel like sometimes if you're not drinking good champagne, you might end up with a really big headache. But don't ask me what.
Speaker 1: What about wine?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: The same thing? If you drink bad wine, do you get a bad headache or is it person I.
Speaker 4: Think it's just in most alcohols.
Speaker 8: So the.
Speaker 4: I don't want to put a dollar amount on it, because I mean there is some cheaper stuff, but I guess like the poorer quality of alcohol the worst you're gonna feel.
Speaker 1: Morgan, you're champagne versus wine relationship.
Speaker 8: Champagne to me makes me feel full faster because of the bubbles. So wine to me goes with dinners better because I can eat and drink the same time. Champagne if I'm having that, like when it's a mimosa, you have half and half typically, so it doesn't make you full quite as quickly, but like a full on glass of champagne is going to make you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what what's that?
Speaker 4: It's a sparkling white. It's like champagne, but it's a wine.
Speaker 1: In a box. No, they have box.
Speaker 4: They may have box, but Prosecco's mostly in a bottle.
Speaker 1: What's the most expensive champagne you ever had? Do you know? Is there? Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know? What is that? Dom?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did get everybody botles of dom stuff? But is that champagne?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Got it. What's the most expensive wine you've ever had?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 4: I know that I've had like a camus.
Speaker 8: Well, accidentally, one of my exes had decided to get at when I was buying him a birthday dinner. He bought like a per glass seventy five dollars wine.
Speaker 1: Wow, And I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: He didn't know that at the time, and then we found out and it was like a two hundred and fifty bottle of wine at the end, so that one unintentionally it wasn't worth it, though it didn't taste any different than anything else.
Speaker 4: I think that it's like we don't have a sophisticated enough palate to appreciate an expensive.
Speaker 1: Bottle of wine. Hey, Ray, what's Pappy van Winkle? That is a shot and it's for what is it whiskey?
Speaker 3: What is it bourbon?
Speaker 6: That's whiskey?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 4: That's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's expensive, right, the most expensive, Eddie? Is that what we had over at our friend's house in.
Speaker 6: The plastic cup?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had it out and Eddi's like, I gotta go drink. It was just that they were having like a party. Wasn't for us, but he was like, I gotta go get some of this happy Pappy van Winkle. There's some that is it's ten year, it's eleven thousand dollars. Does it taste that good?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I didn't taste the difference at all.
Speaker 1: And is it because you don't have a sophisticated palette.
Speaker 10: Maybe I'm not. I'm not like a whiskey drinker. So that's like manly stuff. Do I can't drink that?
Speaker 1: Munch's most expensive alcohol you've had, probably.
Speaker 4: Dom oh, you know what we've all had. And because it was a gift from our CEO as the Costa Drones tequila, that's really expensive.
Speaker 3: Because I have no idea how much. I don't know how much.
Speaker 4: White and Blue bottle. Yeah, I think he gifted it to us.
Speaker 1: I think that's like two hundred and fifty bucks. I think I think that the dom I bought was more expensive than that for you guys.
Speaker 10: Oh, I still have the dome, So do I unopened drink it?
Speaker 1: Celebration, drink something? But what do you gonna wait? It's like when I.
Speaker 6: Would get it, maybe when my son gets married.
Speaker 1: When I would get a nice shirt, I would like, I'm never gonna wear it because I don't want to, like wait for a celebration nice shirt.
Speaker 4: And the three hundred and sixty dollars?
Speaker 1: Which one that's legit?
Speaker 4: The one?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, it's expensive.
Speaker 4: I still ever gifted. I think the bottle I got.
Speaker 1: Was bigger, it was more expensive. You guys haven't drank it so that that would win then?
Speaker 4: Though, yeah, I drinks.
Speaker 6: What year was that dom? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Eighteen eleven?
Speaker 4: Oh, I can check the bottles when I get home.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, I literally have no idea. A stranded hiker spends two days on a mountain side without food or water. A hiker stranded on a steep mountain side above Crona, California, survived for two days without food or water before being rescued. The hiker was located by volunteers after a helicopter search was hindered by bad weather conditions. The rescue involved treacherous terrain and a helicopter hoist operation to lift the hiker and volunteers to safety. The hiker, who was in pain from dehydration, had no serious injuries, was successfully rescued and provided with food and water. You know, that first drink of water after being so dehydrated, it's got to be like Cassee de Grones. It's magical. That's from the Star Telegram. I have a buddy that is a big hiker in Colorado, Utah like he and he goes by himself on two and three d camp be trucks by himself for Christmas. I got him like a sat walkie because the phones don't work, like a satwalky satellite. Oh, because we're going to die out there, and so I got in like a satwalkie because it's crazy to go out there for three days.
Speaker 6: Was that expensive?
Speaker 1: I don't think it was as expense. I don't know what's expensive over a thousand, it's relative. I think it was like seven hundred bucks. So I think it was close.
Speaker 6: Because like the one I got my kids, I said, I know.
Speaker 1: Why you mean? Why why you wow? Me owing? I said, did it cost that much? Or that I spent that much in a friend?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: Friends are friends forever, sat wakee unless they die in the woods. That's my that's my thinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the said I got my kids was like fifteen bucks.
Speaker 1: The trucker said that was not a SAT though. They're just those are just But what's the range?
Speaker 6: I don't miles, I guess.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Let's take a mineral here. I don't buy these from the gas station. The FDA un covers a deadly secret in male sexual enhancement drugs, Well.
Speaker 3: Why would they sell them there if they're not being sold.
Speaker 1: King of Romance, Black Panther, Extreme Diamond three thousand, Rhino Blitz Gold three thousand, or African Superman. That's the one I would get just by ridding the titles. I'd go African Superman first and then I'd go Rhino Blitz second. Dang, And if you're buying this, do you even care what the FDA says? Like, you're just throwing caution to the wind, right if you're at a gas station buying some sort of sexual enhancement drug in a concerning development for public health. The FDA has issued a critical warning about several widely available sexual enhancement supplements. The agency's laboratory analysis Man they broke down African Superman. They revealed that several of these products contained undisclosed ingredients that could post serious, potentially life threatening risk to consumers, particularly those with underlying health conditions, and they list them all off. These products attain compounds similar to the active Ingreendy and prescription viagra. Well, that's why we're in right, That's why we were even flicking through them to see what they are anyway, which requires a careful medical supervision due to if it's powerful effects on blood pressure. Many consumers turn to the supplements seeking more affordable or discrete alternative to prescription medications. The FDA warning serves as a wake up call to the supplement industry. That's from rolling out dot com. Do we think though, mostly what the deal is here? These companies, this is me speculating, are taking some of the chemicals in prescription and just putting it in that. But the reason people could end up being hurt by them is they don't have a doctor saying you're okay to take the prescription. It's not like they're taking possible black tar or meth and putting it into the air.
Speaker 4: Now, when you're prescribed something, they know everything else that you're on. They know all of your pre existing conditions, other things you have going on, because some stuff just does not mix well.
Speaker 1: So probably if if you take viagra me speculating, and you run out, you can go get your African Superman and that'll just cover for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm not taking I.
Speaker 1: Would give somebody one hundred bucks and take an African Superman on the air. You if we could find an African Superman.
Speaker 4: And then what like then what do.
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 4: So like they take it on their own at home.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they take it when they get in in the morning. They have to. You know those suits we want to see this is content. Listen. You know those suits amy depending on the score or the color, it's like Green Man or Yellow Man that they're full you can't really see their face because it's all spanding, really tight. You put that full suit on, you take an African Superman?
Speaker 4: You mean you want them in spandex?
Speaker 3: Who joke?
Speaker 1: How we judge?
Speaker 3: How do we judge.
Speaker 4: I thought you would just ask them about it.
Speaker 11: You lie.
Speaker 1: I want to put them in a green suit. I want them take African Superman. And then I wanted to report back.
Speaker 4: I think this is going to go over well with HR.
Speaker 1: It's a bit. Everything is a bit. Nothing's real. Anything we do is a bit is not real. Nothing we do but go over well with HR when we talk about all the stuff, half the crap, we would get in trouble for a real office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, I know we.
Speaker 1: Get into fights on the air.
Speaker 4: I know. I mean obviously we have audio of the person accepting the deal and being like, yes, I will do this.
Speaker 1: So the offer stands. I'll even buy the green or the prints. Wow, you go full green or red suit at the morning, they just.
Speaker 4: Wear like like spandex shorts.
Speaker 1: Now, I went to full Superman infect at the because it's just funnier to look at at the morning. You take two African Superman. I don't even know what a package looks like. I don't know how many you take. I need to see because I want full Superman.
Speaker 6: Why is the lunchbox not jumping on this?
Speaker 3: Why aren't you jumping on it?
Speaker 10: I can't do it, man, Why I'm scared to see what happens?
Speaker 11: These look scary.
Speaker 1: I want to see a picture. Well, the suit's fine, I've seen a lot. Oh yeah, it looks like two at a time, though, right.
Speaker 11: It looks like it looks very illegal.
Speaker 1: Man, one hundred and fifty bucks. I'll love it. You take two African Superman in the morning.
Speaker 6: Call me.
Speaker 1: The undeclared substance is consumers are revised.
Speaker 4: That's sealed in a feel Wells three. Not doing it.
Speaker 1: It's the act of ingredient viagra. It also contained traces of the under undeclared prescription substance to lafodel. I don't know if those are The supply of African Superman tablets is illegal. I wonder what they mean by that. The supply is illegal. It gets to sell them. You can't because I thought you'd get them make gas stations. Okay, look up Rhino Blitz. We want to see the horn, you know, we want to see the horn of the Ryan.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: That would be a funny.
Speaker 4: Tell me.
Speaker 1: You have their laughing. It's hilarious just to have to take an African Superman pill and see what happens. Just those words are funny. Okay, guys, I'm taking two African Superman. Let's see what happens. And then you put out one of those green suits, which is just funny too. By the way, if someone if Lunchbox just walked in one of those green suits with no African Superman, we'd be like, that's funny.
Speaker 4: What if the person gets addicted.
Speaker 6: In the world.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think after only two African Superman you.
Speaker 4: Can become addicted what it does to you, like, you.
Speaker 1: May chase the feeling, but I don't think you're that's that's not addiction.
Speaker 4: Well what the.
Speaker 1: Food and its advising consumers out to purchase or use rhino blots? Yeah, you know, why could you don't want to be better than your FDA.
Speaker 11: To worry that it says no headache?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 11: What that's a warning on some of these?
Speaker 1: Oh, on the front of the package, there's three rhinos, right, and they're running at you. They're massive rhinos too, Ryan no blitz, gold fast acting, long lasting, no headache, extra strength.
Speaker 4: So like, do some of these give a headache?
Speaker 1: I guess I wouldn't buy those, you know, I'd move past that, dude. Rhino bi is hilarious for a name. Someone is going to be like, what else do we name them? Let's say we someone said, you get to name these pills, and they're going to sit up in the front of a gas station and you can name them anything you want like to to draw stupid men to buy them, like.
Speaker 3: Tractor.
Speaker 1: Like I like the word tractor, and then I like the word.
Speaker 4: I think like something with a bull, tractor.
Speaker 1: Tractor strong. Well, that's different though it's not about being hung.
Speaker 4: Maybe something like with the I think a bull. You need to do the bull like bowls like.
Speaker 6: A bull bullhorn bowl.
Speaker 1: Would you like to before you literation? To buy some bold bull? What does bold bull do? Well? Bold Bull's good?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How about the blazon? Blaze blazon you want to fire now?
Speaker 1: Blaze feels like it's gonna burn you. You don't want your private to burn if you want to stay away from burning privates.
Speaker 4: Bull dozer, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Tractor or bull. Okay, that's good, bulldozer, bulldozer. But it's a bull and it's dozing, but then you fall asleep. I don't like that because I'm dozing. You know, there are actual offices where they're sitting around during this exactly.
Speaker 4: I know they're like, Okay, what about plowing, Trent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, good, how about tractor plow?
Speaker 4: I don't like this job, Trent.
Speaker 1: What do you think? How about African Superman? You know, I think we're going to go with that, dude. That's so funny. Extreme diamond is one of them m that feels like a jewel. I get it. Diamond at the hardest substance. Oh yeah, but diamonds aren't big like I want it to be, like it needs to be like the summer big. Yeah, but that's the expensive kind, not at the gas station.
Speaker 4: You just said it's not about no.
Speaker 1: I said, well, Hung is a reflection of it, even if it's not erect.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying, oh, okay, I don't really know. I just remember someone saying that to me in tenth grade.
Speaker 1: If I were going to take well, I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't google what it meant. I had to go ask what it meant.
Speaker 1: Like the Hung hula hoop, right. If that was that was it, I was going to buy it the store I would want. It would need to grow it naturally and over a long period of time, and it stayed that way. African Superman, I said, quick results and back to normal?
Speaker 4: What's that last hours?
Speaker 1: So I can't call a doctor for that one? Over four hours? Though? With viagarates and actual medication. How are we talking about this urgent care? Come on in what you need? Excuse me? What I took African Superman? You have to write it down on the sheet because oh, King of Romance, ehm, I better write poetry if I take that one, that's one with a bear on it called King of Romance. That needs to be like remembering her birthday, writing rhyming poetry. But bears good gorilla Okay, okay, okay, like giant gorilla, like like.
Speaker 3: A gorilla.
Speaker 6: Gorilla grinder?
Speaker 4: Why are we still talking about this?
Speaker 6: You're talking about it.
Speaker 1: It's you and you keep like saying it.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 4: I just the more we talk about it, then stuff comes up and then I'm like, okay, we probably should move on.
Speaker 1: It's just been a lot you guys. Ever takes the bumblebee ones that just like, can we do that show? Think we did it as a bit somebody? That one was what we were okay with. Remember we put them in a green suit and they took the bumble bee once didn't get say with they just ran around in the green suit. There was nothing else that happened. Uh, there's a tuberculosis outbreaking Kansas. It's the largest and recorded US history. Your people, Lunchbucks, Let's go to Lunchbox here.
Speaker 3: Morgan was just in Kansas, so she may be infected.
Speaker 1: But you've already had us, so you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: So LuFe talks, you're the ex part. Tell us about tuberculosis.
Speaker 3: Well, if you start sweating at night when you're sleeping, like and I'm not talking like a little drip of sweat, like he woke up and you feel like you've run five miles and you have to get a towel and put it down in your bed, Go get tested for tuberculosis. If you're always tired.
Speaker 1: Now he's still struggling.
Speaker 3: If you're always tired, you might have tuberculosis. If you have from him constantly in your throat, you might have tuberculosis.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When someone with TV cough, sneezes, or spits, the bacteria is released into the air, and that's when someone else nearby can become infected.
Speaker 1: That's how you got it. After Lunchbox had it, a tuberculous outbreaking Kansas is now the largest and recorded history, even more than like the seventeen hundreds or something.
Speaker 4: It's curable and preventable though.
Speaker 1: But back then it wasn't incurable and they couldn't since they couldn't prevent it everybody. I just would have figured it had been like eighteen hundreds types thing.
Speaker 3: Amy. It's not curable. You always have it inside of you, and it has a chance to become active.
Speaker 1: Like gritty grilla gorilla. You always have it lies dormant inside.
Speaker 4: Are you sure it doesn't go away?
Speaker 1: Vent Merculosis is curable with antibiotics.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: However, it's important to complete an entire course of treatment to prevent the disease from coming back.
Speaker 4: He did that.
Speaker 3: You did that, yes, but now I have a less than one percent chance of it becoming active. But it is not completely gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's not a virus, so it's it leaves. It's bacteria. So the virus never leaves, right, bacteria does, thank you. Dormant latent tuberculosis can be treated and considered curable as the medication aims to prevent its dormant bacteria from becoming active and causing disease. However, it's crucial to complete the full course of antibiotics as prescribed by the doctor. Yeah, dude, you can get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, when I took it, they told me I have it, less than a one percent chance of it would be coming back because I took the pills. They said, it'll never be gone from your body. That was from the disease center. When I went.
Speaker 1: You went to the disease center. That's the building had a science at disease center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had to go once a month to get your pills.
Speaker 1: That's a real building. Yeah's disease center.
Speaker 3: It was right there in town Lake. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm not even archery, I'm not. I've just never seen that beast side of.
Speaker 3: Thirty five right there riverside. I guess it was Caesars Shavez, But yeah, right there.
Speaker 4: Maybe we've just progressed since then because I was a long time ago. Because it says here, TV doesn't always stay in your body, and most people the immune system destroys the TV bacteria. However, TB can be an active, lining dormant, or active.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the difference for the most part is viruses stay and bacteria lasteeria can leave. If treated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every month you had to go get your new pills and they interviewed you, how you're feeling. They would, you know, take X rays your chest. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: There are fifty one cases of tuberculosis and Kansas. There weren't twenty twenty three, but now there's one hundred and over one hundred and nine. Huh Morgan, everybody okay when you were there, as far as I know, I'm also okay. So this is probably wet.
Speaker 4: That's probably what you're thinking about, unchbox. It says once you tested positive for TV, you'll always have a positive skin test, even if you complete the treatment for TB. Maybe that's why you're confused, because I feel I feel like I heard something similar, but I don't. I don't. I don't think I haven't anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you don't.
Speaker 4: But I don't think we're supposed to donate blood ever.
Speaker 1: He donates all the time just to get the credit on the show. Does you guys, don't ever tell them you have tuberculosis or you had it. When you do that, I don't know. Oh no, he's infecting.
Speaker 4: Hey, you can you can donate blood if you have had tuberculosis. And have been successfully treated for at least twenty four months. So it was like during a time period, he should be good. Now, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: Uh a smartphone and there we go. People with active tuberculosis or who are being treated cannot but you're good.
Speaker 4: Then you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Man, meat cheese and butter diet causes a man to ooze cholesterol from his body.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: That is so.
Speaker 4: What does oozing cholesterol even look like?
Speaker 1: I would to imagine it's like sweating and it comes out as Christ go. Yeah, like ma was all Chris go. We had Chris go everywhere. Cardiologist that Tampa General Hospital have recently come across something I've never seen before. It's nasty. This is from J. A. M a Cardiology. The Florida man whose carnivore diet pushed his cholesterol so high that it literally seeped out of his body. Oh I'm looking at the orange. It looks like coming out of a suppores of his skin. Oh my god. The diet consisting of meat, cheese, and lots of butter saw the unnamed man developed painless but very noticeable yellow nodules emerging from his hands and elbows. Doctor's tested this cholesterol found it to be over one thousand milligrams per desso leader, do you see it come out of his hand? That's wild? That or tuberculosis?
Speaker 4: Tuberculosis?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. If I had to pick, smartphone use leads to hallucinations and detachments from reality and aggressions and teens as young as thirteen, I think smartphones get a bad rap. I think if you do anything more than normal. The guy here eats way more meat butter. I mean that's that. Do you do it that much? You know what comes out of you? The ooze you're on your phone, A whole bunch of know what comes out of you hallucinations. Smartphones are making teenagers more aggressive Just from that statement, would you agree to disagree?
Speaker 4: I don't know about the aggressive part, But smartphones are doing something.
Speaker 1: To detach from reality. I could see how that happens, yes, causing them to hallucinate.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: I would say my hallucinat hallucination is when I think it's vibrating and it's not even my pocket.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, like a phantom thing.
Speaker 1: That's a bit of a hallucination. Yeah, true scientists concluded, the younger a person starts to use the phone, the more likely they would be crippled by a whole host of psychological ills. After surveying eleven thy teens, do you think the phone will be cigarettes?
Speaker 4: Maybe there could be something to it, even with like how close do we keep it to our bodies all the time?
Speaker 1: Meaning back in the day doctors recommended cigarettes. They were prevalent, and it wasn't like, ooh, it's bad for you. It's just what it'd be like having a bottle of water.
Speaker 4: But yeah, everybody spukes.
Speaker 1: I wonder if if we'll look back in twenty years in phones, because of what they're doing to our brains and even what we find out if they're doing anything to us through radiation, et cetera, if phones will be the new cigarettes. Maybe I'm rooting for it. I'm rooting to be right on that one. Respond It's also reported they post harm to themselves. Forty percent of American girls twenty seven percent of boys age thirteen to seventeen a minute of problems with either depressive or suicidal thoughts.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the Yeah, that's just not the phone. It's like, how are you engaging on the phone, social media.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does give you the easy avenue to engage in those ways.
Speaker 4: Though because like you're playing roadblocks. That's not the problem.
Speaker 1: Amen, you know right about that.
Speaker 4: But this is a struggle I feel bad for or just be very difficult to be a teenager during this time. But I'm sure like did our experience throb.
Speaker 1: Because we're on the phone all the time. We actually had a way to talk to people on the phone all only when we were at home, but still it was so new to them. We were in a payphone, absolutely, but it was so new to them that they probably thought, wow, this is the worst because it was the worst it's ever been where there was like, in their minds an absurd amount of communication. Wow, they're just on the phone all the time. They're right outside playing, I know.
Speaker 4: But we didn't have the pressure of like, uh, you know people's highlight reels and oh their life looks so amazing, shilters are, but.
Speaker 1: We didn't even not have that. I'm just saying I think it was the same. It's the same generationally.
Speaker 4: I guess prank calls pretty rough to.
Speaker 1: Where but in fifteen years there's going to be some new element that we don't have now, so everything that changes is exactly the same, just when we had the phone and call waiting in three way calling and we stayed on it all the time. Are Greek parents. I'm new sneakys, but I think our grandparents and parents were, Like I said, Grant, my grandma was like these kids, they watched TV all day and they stay on the phone, Like, look at what they're learning, this filth from television. Look at what they're They're so the same but different. And in fifteen years it'll be the same but different as well. That's the one thing that doesn't change.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Ex military offer says. Officer says he had a conversation with a seven foot mantis oh man during an abduction.
Speaker 4: I think he might be hallucinating.
Speaker 6: What's a mantis?
Speaker 1: Praying mantis? Oh like the bug?
Speaker 4: Yeah, conversation, he said.
Speaker 1: A retired military officer has claimed he had a conversation with a seven foot praying mantis looking being. Lieutenant Colonel John Bilch was speaking to News Nations ross coltheart and an exclusive interview where he claimed that he was abducted. He said he was told by his alien abductor that the body is just a machine that houses the soul, and they can't steal his soul or consciousness, and also went on to say that the extraterrestrial was angry with him, but it had no intention of causing him physical harm. The former Green Beret was talking about his belief and it goes on from the Daily Star. So let's remove ourselves from going how ridiculous an eight foot praying mannis would be? Okay or seven foot Let's just look at it as what if something so humblieve will happened to us and nobody believed us? And it did and nobody and when we talked about it, people rolled their eyes or said, you're looney, you're crazy, you're hallucinating. But we knew what happened to us, and we were the only one that knew. How isolating would that feel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be really hard, that would be really hard. But I still didn't think that means I'm gonna believe that he talked to a praying mantis.
Speaker 1: Seven foot praying manis. Yeah, a mean looking seven foot prank manis type type creature. Didn't Wally have to be a tall prank manis real one? Yeah, But how how crazy would that be to have a story when no one believed you and you knew it was true, and that has to have happened over the last hundreds of years. Maybe not a seen foot prank manis. Maybe a se foot pregk manis in my mind, probably not, but okay, where that's happened and later we realized, oh, we were so wrong about that. That did happen. When people were saying this, they were actually telling the truth.
Speaker 4: Like people that maybe tried to say something about Diddy early on and no one believed them, and now we.
Speaker 1: Believe them, you know, in the ven diagram of not believing believing.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's the part that I'm like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Would say that there are other humans who have done really awful things like allegedly did he has done. But yes, I could say that to say somebody has done something and nobody believes you, like a preacher or a priest whenever they happen and they're like, no way, he would never do that. But there's a difference in a preacher and a priest. When other priests have done it. Preachers have done it, and I've never seen a subfoot praying manis anywhere I've never done it, right, But what if that's true, like one percent, and this guy just like cause again he's a former Green Beret, high training clearance.
Speaker 4: Probably some trauma.
Speaker 1: Easy to say that, Yeah, it is easy to say that. And what if he's like, they're gonna they're gonna blame this on trauma and no one believes you. You know what, I don't even believe it, but I'm believing it as right now because I don't want to fill alone. I believe in the sun foot praying mannis. I feel you. We learned in fifty years that there were abductions and people were brought back, and the whole time we laughed at them.
Speaker 4: Maybe we just don't laugh at them, but we just don't.
Speaker 1: You got to go and giggle over them for praying manas.
Speaker 4: I didn't giggle. I was just like, I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: I got a good giggle, and now you're giggling. See, yeah, no, it's crazy, probably not true, but there's got to be some of these. It's like the conspiracy theories. Ninety eight percent of them aren't true, but occasionally there's one that we finally find out it was true, and then you're like everybody looked at it and it was like, there's no way discounted, discount discount and know why those people are crazy? And then it turns out to be true. So the JFK files, So this is what's happened so far with those. Trump signed to release them, but really that's not what that was. What he signed was for them to go to like a expert who works in that department to then go, okay, we can release them. They have not been released. So sometimes I'll see people on TikTok going, oh, we read the new JFK files.
Speaker 3: No, you haven't.
Speaker 1: They haven't been released your life. You can have read what Biden released. Some they were redacted in places, and Trump did sign for then another department to make the decision to release them, but they're not being released yet. But even that where people were like, there's no way that it wasn't uh John Wilkes Booth, Harvey Oswell, thank you Booth, didn't Lincoln, Yeah, there no way to see one of the theories that came from inside the car. Inside the car, that's one of the theories. Yeah, it was a convertible, I know, but that there was a gun like that shot him from wherever it was like not not somebody with a gun that held it up like there was a I'm not even that's what I believe, but there are there are theories inside of documentaries where people came out of manhole covers and shot because they ended up at like a restaurant, all muddy, like the it's wild c I A the mob, all of these reasons. So when that comes out, there's gonna be a lot of people who for fifty years were like, that's crazy, that's crazy, no way that happened. And you know what, it did happen the whole We talked about conspiracy theories where the US would bomb its own self to then create a hatred toward another country to go like we just got bombed, so now we must go to war with them. We talked about that last week.
Speaker 4: I know it's crazy, still hard to believe.
Speaker 1: Exactly it's been proven true. So anyway, some foot prey mantis, I got you. If you're listening, I'm in. Let me say there's anything else we want to do here? Do you want to talk about your Starbucks stories? You throw her too bad?
Speaker 6: Eddie might throw hurts.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll come back to that.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: Let us do two other things, we'll be done. Raymundo thinks I should try non alcoholic beer. I guess my thing with beer in general is it smells like pee. I if I'm not gonna get drunk, I don't want to taste something that does that tastes bad. So why non alcoholic.
Speaker 12: Beer same taste, And it's gonna give you that answer you're always asking us for. Man, it's so bad, right, Well, I mean then you'll be able to answer your own question. You can talk on this stuff a little bit better, and I can get you the non alcoholic beer.
Speaker 1: We like athletic, but I know poop tastes bad. I'm all good. I don't need to eat it to see. I think this will just answer so many of your questions. I think me being drunk is my question. Like that feels like that could be awesome. That's like I would just love you drunk and relax. Right you're be high and just be like dude, I got no cares.
Speaker 12: With the non alcoholic beer, you're gonna be able to experience everything except for the drunk fie.
Speaker 1: That's the only part I would want to experience, right beer, No.
Speaker 12: You'll know how you start to think on fizz. You know when that tastes, you'll start to feel when it touches your tongue. It's not a pop, it's not a soda. It's a totally different type thing. And I think you're going to really solve a lot of the questions you have that you ask us, and you'll be able to do it all yourself.
Speaker 1: Mostly, it's like, what does it feel like to be drunk? Do you guys think I shouldrink non alcoholic beer?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: I think you drink non alcoholic beer because you're used to drinking beer, so you like the taste, but you're trying to get away from the alcohol.
Speaker 4: You never developed a liking for beer.
Speaker 1: So and it smells terrible, and I would assume it has to be an ac quiet taste. Does anyone ever drink beer the first time? He goes mmmm? No? Okay? Really never? Okay.
Speaker 12: What you're gonna do originally is you will do root beer with beer. A lot of my buddies did that in high school when they first started drinking, but that's because they're getting themselves ready for beer, right like they can get drunk.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my buddy Tyler did it all the time. He loved it. Classic Tyler, shut out of Tyler, Classic Tyler. Hey, do you still have that celebrity Instagram name game? Mm hmm, because let's do this little game here by the way up on my Instagram. And the last episode of twenty five whistles Amy, they played Connect four and the winner got a super Bowl ticket.
Speaker 4: Oh, I saw that they were playing, but do we know who won?
Speaker 1: Well, so the two people that well, yeah, I mean I can. I can reveal it here or they can go listen or watch my instagram to you.
Speaker 6: I can.
Speaker 1: I can spoil it if you want.
Speaker 4: I'll go watch.
Speaker 1: You don't have to, but it's all you can watch read and might play because they drew to play each other and the winner automatically got a super Bowl ticket. The loser doesn't automatic, not but one person is it. So the two losers will play something and then whoever loses that does not get to go to the super Bowl. They have to go on the whole trip and not the super Bowl, and that kind of that kind of sucks and it's kind of hilarious. Eddie won one of them.
Speaker 4: He won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, one of the super Bowl. You sound you can maybe you better get better. I guess the celebrity based on their Instagram name Ready at, Riley Duckman.
Speaker 4: Riley Green.
Speaker 1: At King James, Lebron James, No, it's the Bible. No, it's Lebron, It's the King James version. How about Van City Reynolds.
Speaker 4: Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that's rooted in my band? City Vancouver City? Look at you guys.
Speaker 4: Good job at in p h Neil Patrick, Harris.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: At Champagne, Poppy Drake, good at Bad Girl, re Re Rihanna good at A plus k.
Speaker 4: A plus Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, context closer, Yeah, good job, Little Tunci lit what at little Tunci?
Speaker 4: Can you spell that?
Speaker 1: L I l t u an e c h I toci little Tunci?
Speaker 4: Can I get one more hint? I feel like I'm close.
Speaker 1: At Lil Tucciuci No, no, no, give me a hint of like I don't I don't know what kind of hit you want? Okay, you can just miss it. You're not gonna get punch or anything.
Speaker 4: This pass Lil Wayne, oh cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, underscore, welch.
Speaker 4: Uh Hailey, welch aka talk to a girl.
Speaker 1: Has she surfaced as not serviced?
Speaker 8: I've seen videos posted on our Facebook page, but I don't know if it's her posting them or somebody else, but she is not posted.
Speaker 1: I've seen a few like on her page this year. M rada E m r A t A r A t a E m r A t A.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 1: I don't know Emily Rada model Rada Djowski ra. They say, yeah, Emily Rada Jowski. Good, all right, that's it. Who has a new podcast, Morgan? You have a podcast today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do, well, I had yesterday? But yet is it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: It's about cancer?
Speaker 8: And I have a friend that comes on and shairs her cancer story, but then I also have a natural health She's an author published I cannot talk publish a book boas crazy as I talked to her all about the things that caused cancer in our lives, like environmentally.
Speaker 1: And we also talked about how alcohol causes cancer. What that looks like. It was all cancer self was crazy when it came out like three weeks ago, when they were like, hey, we kind of I've been telling you guys this because the.
Speaker 4: Surgeon General wants a warning on all alcohol now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like one drink a wee wild. That's why don't want to get in non alcoholic beer. Raise up here, like drink non alcoholic beer. It's a gateway.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, she confirmed.
Speaker 1: She's like, all alcohol is bad for you.
Speaker 8: It doesn't even have anytrition nutritional effects as so much sugar in it. Red wine is even bad for you because it has dyes in it. There's just nothing out there alcohol wise you should be drinking.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't like. Maybe I'll look back and I'm like, I'm so happy I never let that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Your lunchbox talk me and to getting drunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're starting to scare me me. No, her brought the.
Speaker 8: Oh and then she even goes into the fact of your cleaners, all the clothes that we wear.
Speaker 4: The thing I'm telling you, it's everything in your house microplastic.
Speaker 1: It's like me, I don't want to know about the animals before they're killed. I just want to act like the meat comes from a place that isn't real.
Speaker 8: It's super informative, though, like if you want to learn about it and just at least you know, be knowledgeable, it's helpful and so the name of the podcast is Take this Personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, check it out with Morgan Hewl. Thank you. That's it for today. I appreciate you, guys. I just got on instacart. Use instacs your number one.
Speaker 4: May uh thor Dash probably.
Speaker 1: Just ordered me some Black Superman Black Superman. I know you didn't order to box of them though, because you can't just order one at a time. Somebody said this on me a costco the African Superman.
Speaker 3: Oh what it is?
Speaker 1: I'm I was just trying to find the name of it again. Yeah, I think it's African Superman, African Superman, Rhino Blitz goald was They were all out Rhino Blitz gold all right, Uh, that's it.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And oh I saw in costume someone thought you said yes, thank you running. I saw the New Superman movie preview.
Speaker 11: It looks good.
Speaker 1: He looks like the old Superman. Yeah, like he looks just like like he did his face and stuff.
Speaker 11: I think it's gonna be the best movie of the year. Who is it David corn Sweat.
Speaker 1: His name's corn Sweat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When people come to Hollywood and change their names, I'd recommended this guy to do that.
Speaker 11: Corn Sweat is his name, relatively new actor.
Speaker 1: He looks great in it. He looks like actual Superman, looks like the last guy who is the guy that now is a big Netflix star. There was Superman for a ware Cavil. Yeah, looks like him too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a little bit, not as I think he's not as ripped up and think they're getting away from that little bit.
Speaker 1: He's getting the African Superman rip him up. I was not at Costco the other day. Somebody telling me at Costco and I didn't talk to them, but you were that was not you.
Speaker 11: He's not me.
Speaker 6: I was not.
Speaker 1: So if you want up to somebody and said hey, buye bones and they were like, leave me alone. I was on a Costco Costco, I got a Costco car, went in Austin for like three months. I vaguely remember us having this conversation. It's Costco the new car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need a card Sam's Costco?
Speaker 1: Uh, never mind, went to Sam's. Okay, I had a Sam's card.
Speaker 8: I had thought you had said you'd never been in at Costco before.
Speaker 1: Yes, seven foot jar Mustard came home with it. It was awesome. That's a African Superman. Rubbed it all over me.
Speaker 3: And called at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we're out of here. Thank you guys. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: By Buddy