Speaker 1: Let's get it going, pe Let's get it going.
Speaker 2: P certain fast, certain faster, certifierta de fast, certain fast, certain faster, certain certain fasting, certain fast.
Speaker 1: It's a green summer. Yeah, we built different. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching them again. Come outside, we're alive, fluid. That's when you stop the production and we go back and water. Pee.
Speaker 3: Last dance, fellas, grab your girl, time to hit the dance floor.
Speaker 1: This is the last dance, right dude, the lady Yo, late day you want yes, you know baby, it's the last day without you. Eet this the last day.
Speaker 3: You know nothing in the young man, you know what I'm saying. That's where we at bro best two teams on top one.
Speaker 1: We have the last leg of the marathon. They're gonna see who gonna who's gonna folk, who gonna who's gonna who's gonna run through? Ain't no folding right now. Everybody this day, he he everybody on top, ain't know what I love. It seems like everybody's peaking. It ain't no dogs peak. It seemed like your stars peaking. Man. We say hell about name a star, but he doing star like ship. He got star like energy. Song. We we said, we, I said we certain people we we I don't speak for you. Do you speak French? I don't speak you speak French? You like crepes and all that. Stop front for plenty of one. You are, you are reasoning, you don't stop. He craps. You didn't even get the liout. You can't even get the loud Think about what you said. You got lawyer who liking this series. I think, Okay, he gonna win it. But something about Indiana is scaring me. Like, nah, they like seem like a team of destiny. I said that, like seriously, Indiana. Yeah, remember what we always say every year. It's kind of that one guy who has a run. Bro, I think two guys are having a run at the same time. Two guys are having a run at the same time. Bro, think about hush he looks in the playoffs. He ain't really took no dib he he ain't really he ain't really did what's his numbers for the for the playoffs right now? Because yeah, ain't you know what it is too about this series, like us as hoopers that played the game, that's been watching this, like the casuals ain't really like no, this is just don't know. This is the basketball. This is for basketball. You know basketball? You are excited? No, because like when I'm looking at the two teams, like I watched Indiana and I'm looking at like they play great pee, great basketball. Okay, see great looking basketball. It's like like you can put a tape on, Like, listen, this is how y'all should play.
Speaker 4: Thirty seven and six for him in the postseason, shooting forty seven in sixteen games and they were already.
Speaker 5: Thirty I'm rounding up a little, but thirty seven and six.
Speaker 1: Essentially are thirty seven points a game?
Speaker 5: No, thirty points seven sis? Yes, six weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, and they lost one game to an Eastern Conference team.
Speaker 5: This year twenty nine and one against Sason season.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, listen, you know what I love about this? If we're talking Hooper hoops brough to get on pee, it is a real, live nine on nine. It's a ten on team peep whoever coming in and getting money. You're thinking, he ain't ship you feel me?
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of characters that we ain't seen that has risen their game on both ends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, look at lou Dort. Lou Dort was like a Joe Dumars. And then Caruso was coming in like a special odds like just munking up the game. And then you had nim Mart nim Hart Nick Nie Smith, Nie Smith. They got the person there to slow Shade down a little bit. No, but look, I don't know if you can slow him down. But but I will say this, Jalen Brunson got down. Not prepared them for shit. That's what I'm saying, man, you know what I'm saying. Because of the way they play. No, No, Jayleen Brunton, because the way he contact and physical and getting to the mid range. That's that's he like Shane. It's like a bigger him, kind of like it's hard to guard them and start. I'm like, I'm like, damn and.
Speaker 3: He was going left hand right here, nim Hart wh nim Hart White. I'm and they was getting through picks pe They was not switching.
Speaker 1: They was not switching. They're gonna pick up full court with ain't saying.
Speaker 3: I didn't guess what other side. They're doing the same thing. And they're doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even know your questions, mate, this is gonna be this is gonna be a I think this is gonna come down to, like if this goal.
Speaker 3: Effectiveness, whoever takes care of the ball is gonna win the finals. But look at this too, I'm being dead as Indiana got more veterans they death death wise, just more.
Speaker 1: Veterans that been in the league, that been in the playoffs. Ain't been they went to the commerce finals last year. They older.
Speaker 3: Okay, she got more experience. No, they don't have more finals experience. Caruso being the finals, he's not one with a team. Who else over there?
Speaker 5: Hold on, he's the only one over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. And then they just got and and.
Speaker 5: Thomas Bryant of all the final six.
Speaker 1: Yeah they got That's what I'm saying, they got more experience. That's trying to try to tell Indiana got more experience. I know, I understand, but I'm just throwing that in there. But I'm just throwing that in there because when you're in the locker room and you gotta be all these reporters and the lights and you got guys that been there, that's like, like, Hey, this is what it's gonna be. I can tell you when we're on that plane ride. Okay, see I can tell you we're on that bus. But this is what it's gonna look like. Whereas, Okay, see they got the one guy, Caruso. You know he could kind of give him some light. But when you got three vests in there, that's gonna be like, look, cats, don't get overwhelmed. This is what it's gonna look like. This is gonna happen first quarter when we're on the road in the finals. No calls, don't expect this, don't expect that. Okay, expect this. You know what I'm saying. That's valuable. You know what I'm saying. That's why it was valuable having polls in our locker room. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just having us experience like this is what it's gonna be like, Fellas, because when you get in the fire, you see, yeah, when you get in the fire man, everybody, everybody don't react to the fire the same exactly, And you gotta have you got to actually give others comfort that we okay, in a in a in a in a dismal situation. Right, So you're saying that leadership in that veteranship is gonna come into players.
Speaker 1: Can and can I'm saying that's we gotta look out for that because everybody, okay, see's an overwhelming favorite. You know what I'm saying. They overwhelming favor What's what's the that's like overwhelming.
Speaker 5: It's in the top ten of highest favorites ever in the NBA Final.
Speaker 1: It's like Tyson versus Buster Douglas down there, like, I mean, not that, but but you can't. They got a swingers, they got a puncher's chance, you know what I'm saying. And the way they play is unpredictable, whereas I know, Okay, look, I knows j S. Who's unpredictable. Indiana's unpredictable because I don't know who gonna go off. I don't know, like I can't see the variety, my friend.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's variety. That's consistency throughout what they've been. I've been dead asked you you we we both can't lock in on one person or who gonna be well, but you know it's gonna be somebody, you know, my Siakam. It might be Halliburton, might be with you know what I'm saying, nim Hart. You know that's the beauty of all of this. You know, it's so crazy we haven't seen. Listen, let me throw a point at you. We have not seen Okay, see play or win when Shade hasn't played well, right, But let me ask you this too.
Speaker 1: Hit me up.
Speaker 3: So my point is saying is that, but we're here, and what you did to get to the jungle and we over here were at the waterfall, It's like, yeah, we made it.
Speaker 1: Like guess what, man, we got to Man, we got to hit another heel and it's got it's got super mud in it, and you know what I'm saying, quick saying, and it might push us back.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm saying, Lord, I think whoever is able to keep composure in the moments and take care of the ball, Listen, these two teams are probably more effective teams. And that's why they're here. We didn't have them. We didn't have Indiana winning on the road. Uh in Cleveland, right, they showed up. So I'm anticipated, man, we didn't have them uh uh New York in New York.
Speaker 1: First two games.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, my bag, I'm all over the place. But my point in trying to say is that it's so much unpredictable this in this that. I don't think that what got everybody here to me when you look at it from the basketball fan, bro, it's that, it's that, it's that, it's that.
Speaker 1: Taking care of the ball. You know.
Speaker 3: Uh Man, Both teams has not missed the Simons p and they've continuously consistently brought another level of energy on both fans. To me, Bro, this this is this is the first time I'm looking at two teams to be as close at as they can be. You know what I'm saying, who's the best player? You always look at this and I go down the line, who's the best player in the series? Yeah, okay, who's the second best? Second best would be Siaka. Now Halliburton, I'm taking he won the award, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Okay? That but that don't mean nothing. What you mean? That don't mean nothing? Man? Okay, So your ship don't mean nothing. No, listen, what are you talking about? What I'm saying. I don't let me do that ship? He wasn't there, war lord? All right, So listen, it's the best player on Indiana. All right. So my point is saying, is haller Burton and nolcome? I know, but I'm asking you a question. Go ahead, my fun my fault, my fault. I'm saying it's holler Burton s j A wash. No, I'll tell you why they are and this is gonna go over your head. No, I'm gonna tell you why. So let me tell you. I say something, don't ever say nothing to me, and then in the way it's gonna go over your head. Nigga'm talking to you. Well, you said no, and I'm gonna tell you why. I said yes, go ahead, this is your opinion. I'm listening to it, but don't say ship gonna go over my head. You said you you sh four or five, whatever you want. Go ahead, I'm listening, Go ahead, go ahead, all right. Look, SG ain't giving you what thirty I don't know six thirty the playoffs, thirty Caliburton.
Speaker 5: Giving me Halliburton's closer to twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty and ten. Yeah, no, more like twelve thirteen. But how many points does that account for?
Speaker 5: Just if you just say two's what, it's bigger than SGS in terms of.
Speaker 1: Points point different he's just five or six. Look, but what did he just average in the conference finals by twenty three and twelve something like.
Speaker 5: That, like twenty twenty one, twenty one and ten thank.
Speaker 1: You in the conference finals. So that's kind of like a wash, no to what he's accounting for compared to what's sg's SGA got him by like six points. You see what I'm saying. He got him by like six points. I get your look, I'm in the counter. And then it's some nice dude went off of like who's dude Tyler Burton like he had the thirty and thirteen game.
Speaker 5: One time, Yeah, thirty two and fifteen, but more time yea. And then he had an eight point game in that yeries too.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's close. This close, is what I'm saying, come and giving you thirty were not even talking about the seven to he's a counting since he's accounting, gonna give you two steals on the other end, what are you talking about? This is definitely not a wash. And I'm the King of the Hill and I got all this confidence here. No, I get you, I get you. It's close. It's not a wash, though thirty and twenty one are not the shame assist two steals read the rush when I switch up, and yes, that's not a wash. Chiakam siakam is damn there at thirty if not a high twenty.
Speaker 5: Eight, you ever twenty five?
Speaker 1: We went fifteen and another, so he more the wash. These are the washers to me, Shae Siakam. They gonna wash each other out. Who's next, Ja, Jada and Holliburton. Okay, now that's Halliburton wins that? So now dub? Is that about? What? Eighteen seventeen in the playoffs? Now you look at the third. What's the third for Indiana? It's a craft shoot. Now now you can say Niee Smith, Nian Smith Hart Hart, what's your man from Arizona? Come off the bench, the Bohemian my man Mattler, matthew S Matherin. Obie topping his last three games with Thorne was giving you like a dub. He was giving you fifteen twelve something like that, solid.
Speaker 5: Turns averaging the third most of the team.
Speaker 1: Right now, give you fifteen turn, giving you fifteen. Obie Toppling coming in for solid team like this is a it's not and then like I'm saying it's not.
Speaker 3: Flip it flipp it though, Yeah, come inch coming off the bench for okay, do that, uh check check your third.
Speaker 1: Ok Ain't got nobody coming off the bench, Isaiah Joe Wiggins, Kso, now average, I'm talking about this crow who is giving me like twelve. No he's not. He's giving like eight, but he's causing havoc.
Speaker 3: Uh, don't start on the Isaiah Joe rain when he started raining threes on you as, don't start.
Speaker 1: On kso so good about Wallace? What Wallace? Case show nigga, y'all don't even know what's going You ain't watching me. Case show nigga, share Case show down. Case So I said Case, So, I said Wallace? I said Case sow Wallace Just like three Wallace is on the team. His name Case it's three Williams. Not keep up, bro, Keep up, keep up, bro, keep up. You know what I'm saying. Don't let ship go over your head? What color you blinding your head? To day? You probably go, I'll probably go go today. Be careful. You know that ship about your hair?
Speaker 3: You know this is this is artificial. It's not ship. Your ship winking. They know where you can get it to come this way? Can you get it to come this way? What you mean you get to come this way?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can you get the straight straight?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 1: Can you get your hairline to come forward. No, that's good. I like it right here. Throw bro what you're gonna do with your hairline? Man's got much to do with it. Just it's like you should let it grow out for what now, just to see you know, change it, see change it up. I'm good. You know I got a philosophy. You know what I'm saying. Just keep marinating the water. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. You you got a top five grass. You know grass are lying like them off. I was cutting grass when you have the one you that didn't even look at that.
Speaker 3: That's like nineteen forty. You ain't cut grass in like the twentieth century. That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You don't know how to pull up. Not to do that the motor. Put the gas in the ear.
Speaker 3: We're gonna bring good. We're gonna bring along on him. See if you can actually start it.
Speaker 1: They got elect ones. Now you're lying your loaning election. You can put the battery in it. I gotta do all that. I ain't doing that. That's the black and death. And you saw that on the and I got I got the I got the one little thing ingrass. What is that electric everything electric. Now lect you don't even you can't even hear that. You that's not like a what is that? That's the electric one? No, this is electric. Tells you hear the electric when the last time you.
Speaker 3: Cut grass there, I'm just telling the country I've had I've had yards bigger, more yards.
Speaker 1: To you than I have to come in in the country. Yeah, for sure, that's what I'm saying to you, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're talking about we're talking about the depth of I want to see you.
Speaker 3: Cut some grass, cut some grass for the bread. You cut some grass, there's some chicks or in the grass, and you gotta cuts.
Speaker 4: Are we talking about the depth of both teams? In your guys eyes, who do you think kind of the X factor is for for both team? That could be a difference.
Speaker 1: Man, who you got?
Speaker 3: I got Isaiah Joe, Isaiah Joe, And check to me or the or or or the or the X factors because you know why he talked about xing out right. We're talking about, you know, possibly counting out ship right, and then you got Tyler, we said, we said j Dubb and then Halliburn right turner turning can actually gets you fifteen twenty threes get you some blocks and some rebounds right check can two, So that's probably a third councilor man. Isaiah Joe is real money when he come in the game. You know what I'm saying, Like he come in the game, he ain't him me ks, So they get right to it Caruso, all three of them, they get right to it.
Speaker 1: On both ends. So I got Isaiah Joe Kasso. There are my two.
Speaker 3: They're the disruptors, you know what I'm saying. They do a nim Hart in damn what's my man name TJ McConnell home alone.
Speaker 1: They are the disruptors when they come in the game, the energy change and then what's my man with the little poor and mustache to be looking like?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, here's yeah man, Ray Sheppard coming there and I got a three ball, y'all fuck around?
Speaker 1: That leave me open and I'm up ninety four? What's happening? What's the Oh I'm peaking? Oh listen, lord, they got the guard play to play shape. Bro See how when we was watching Minnesota and how they was through lou dork here and then they threw kse o addie. Then they switched him and it was Isaiah Joe did. It was back to Caruso Dinners, back to Dork and they were just chipping his ACD. He knewiced he's come up. Man is Steven Jackson. Then he switched back his around our test. He goes back it so it's Al Harrington. All this is just chipping at the armor.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: You gotta have personnel. Nim hart Man, he gonna be in Shaye ass switching off the Nie smith Man. You're sure man. They broke Brunton down.
Speaker 3: If Brussell would have had a third or fourth person in the series, he got worn down. Bro They kicked him up ninety four feet. Every game I saw shot to j Will Man. Jay Will was on the first tape and one of the things he actually shot out and he looked at the pickup point of where they was picking up Brunson and it was a game changer.
Speaker 1: He Brunton had all this energy in Detroit. He had all this energy.
Speaker 3: And then the Celtics, you know, to come up and set it to see bro they took the I always talk about this to pick up point, Brody, get the ball from.
Speaker 1: Me to half court with a Kniga who really trying to take it right man, every time, no take the ball? Take it? Can you take it? He was giving it to me. keV Bridges, he started to because he's wearing down. Bro.
Speaker 3: This is what's this is what they own, and they got the energy to do this. Ship bro straight up and then come down and hit threes. And so I think this would be a great series fall that astually.
Speaker 1: Who you got my fault? Who you got for? Okayc for me, It's probably gonna be like Jayleen, Jayleen Williams say done. Yeah, because like he got to win his match up. He gotta play well because when he don't play well, I know, because he got comfortable in Minnesota. But I'm looking at the series before that and Denver when he wasn't playing well. It was getting popped by Denver, you know what I'm saying, because he had an up and down series and somebody I felt like they had somebody that can guard him too. Man. Porter Julius sixty seven sixe.
Speaker 5: So seventeen points per game in the series of Denver twenty two.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. That's why I went seven. That's why I went seven. It could have win either way. So when he started playing well, they not they was easy, you know what I'm saying. So, like, if he don't get off, it's gonna be tough on it because I expect Sga to be him. He gonna have because he gets to the line. You know, he can go seven for twenty five and still get thirty because he's gonna get fifteen free throws, you know what I'm saying. So when they don't got that second dude like Jalen, like Jay Dubb, it'd be rough on them. And that's why they got blown out by forty Minnesota because they just didn't show up. And I can see them like, if they can neutralize him, they got a shot.
Speaker 3: So now on the other side, hold on so you don't think so I can't bank on Check and Jay Dubb playing bade one is gonna those.
Speaker 1: Are your second, But those are your second. When Jalen played well, they win, They blow.
Speaker 3: You out, they smoke you because he's still in there here. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm saying. I'm saying I'm accounting for if he don't play well, that means Check or somebody feels in their butt, is what I'm saying. And you don't think Check's volume is big enough to be able.
Speaker 1: To go to him, you know what I'm saying. And they don't go to him enough, and it ain't that impactful, right man.
Speaker 3: When j Dove has a big night thirty, they really probably smoked you by like forty or something.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I see what you're saying. On the other side, I think the biggest impact the X factor. It's gonna be a mouse turner. He gotta come with it. He gotta win that match up in now. I mean, he gotta like, he gotta keep doing what he's doing, but he gotta be a presence on defense. He gotta be a better presence on defense because he gotta help and slowing down shape. He ain't gonna have nobody going at him like Kat going at him now, because Kat was at him, you know what I'm saying. So now he gonna deal with Chet and and and the big fella Hartenstein, whereas he gotta be more of a help them. Guys can hurt you, but not like how Cat was hurting. Right, So now he got don't have to have a lot of more freedom on defense, He's gonna have a lot more freedom on offense. So I need him to be like an impact or as far as like protecting the rim and he gotta make shots. He got to put hardstein and pick and roll to where to wear stretch the floor, stretching the floor. And I think if he come with it and he gotta have he gotta have a game to where it's gotta be like he win you the game to where you like, Damn, Turner had a dub tonight dub and like three blocks three blocks or something that was like like that was like, damn, they needed that dub. That's great for that's great for their team too. Yeah, if he get a dub or when he scores twenty, I don't even know these stats. It's just I'm off eye test, you know what I'm saying. I'm just like eye test. I just know, you know. So I think those two j dubb for Okay, see a mouse turner, you expect the mouse turner to win that match up or dominate that match up. Well, I don't expect them to dominate the matchup, but I expect them to be more of a factor on defense in this in this serieson he was the last series because you know, Cal was at him. He was he was at it. Let me be honest with you, Indiana. If I'm okay, see, you can offense a rebound again. Mitchell Robinson lived, Oh yeah, he lived. But the problem reprinting I'm talking about free risks. I know, yeah, but they don't got nobody like that on okay see that like him, like him. What I'm saying is if I'm okayc I crashed offensive boards, but if you do, you can't if you don't get it. They running, you know what I'm saying. So that's the if I got my two bigs, they gonna run and you ain't gonna be able to keep up with Siakam if you're gonna be doing that if they get them long, because it's gonna be long. Rebound was scoring on score baskets. They was doing two pass, layup drill, That's what I'm saying. They was even on basket on basket, That's what I'm saying. So be careful going to that offense and rebound. You know what I'm saying. You gotta be careful because then if they get out and run, it's gonna be tough for you to keep up if you because because okay, see they good in transition, especially if they're turning you over. So that's gotta be the keys to the game. Don't turn the ball over versus Okay, they run, they fast too. Both teams are winning. That's one thing.
Speaker 5: Also I want to ask you about was the pace.
Speaker 4: So the Thunder the Pacers were top three in pace in the playoffs, top ten in the regular season. Who do you feel like is gonna kind of win that matchup between just the quicker pace team.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think. I think.
Speaker 3: I think this is gonna be even even these are two young teams. Ain't no old nothing in these. I think Shiaka may be the vetting all this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Or Turner.
Speaker 3: I think Turners the vet over there in Indiana some ship like you know what I'm saying, Like everybody's young. This ain't no old nothing. This This's gonna be young boy energy. Everybody shouldn't be tied all that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think Advantage is gonna be like Indiana because that's that's who Haller Burton is. That's a point guard, because he dictates the pace for them. Okay, see pace, It's like it is because they turn you over and it's like damn, and it's just like a wave that come, two or three turns on the row. You know, it just they got a wave that come. It's just like you look up, it's a two point game. Then they just add like two or three quick steals ten o run and you know, like saying they push it up guard, but he'll throw ahead. Guard. I said, he pushed your head and throw ahead. He'll throw ahead, which just makes pace for them. Yeah. You know what I'm saying. Where holler Burner is to push your head and throw ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, he'll push your head and then okay, see got shoot it. You push your head to Isaiah Joe, he hit it. Yeah, you push it the case so he hit it right. You push it the crew so he they listen, listen, man, this might be the most even finals I've seen in a very long time too, where I'm looking at both teams to be like mirror images of each other.
Speaker 4: So I want to ask, because I mean, Vegas has their odds whatever, but why do why do you feel like they feel like it's a heavy advantage for Okse And then we're sitting here and thinking it's.
Speaker 1: A closer matchup, they got the best player. Okay, se has the best player in the league. It was to be like Denver showing up somewhere with Joe.
Speaker 5: Do you think that's the reason.
Speaker 1: I think the main reason is, I mean, you got player. Well, you gotta look at the air home court. You gotta look at the numbers too. They're like, if they're on a historical run, you know what I'm saying. They win margin. It's twelve on the year, which is the highest in NBA history. I think right now in the playoffs it's at ten uh, which is yeah, that's that's why they like, and you wont sixty eight games, you know, as compared to Indiana I think won fifty fifty. Yeah, so they looking at all that they and then they beat the Western Commerce by fourteen games, so they're like they think, yeah, they only lost once to the Eastern Conference, Like we look at it different. But the Vegas is looking at these numbers and they're like, hold on, this don't look like this looked like that. This looked like me versus Prince you know, my son, or something like I'm gonna just back you down and score, Like damn. I think Vegas knows more than we know ship. You know what I'm saying, they don't know nothing this. They don't know nothing this one because they they Vegas probably had the Celtics favorite, They probably had Cleveland favorites, and they probably had New York Knicks favorite. It they lost. They lost a lot of money on them. Series alone.
Speaker 5: Wells were like the six or seventh best odds.
Speaker 1: Ye, That's what I'm saying to get to where they are now. So like all of that, like the Eastern Conference was the most unpredictable, so they you know, what they got right was probably the West and they didn't have Minnesota. They probably had the Lakers going to the conference finals. You know what I'm saying. They they when you look at it from the beginning, Vegas, they gonna have their numbers whatever they're gonnay, gonna crunch the numbers. But like this at the sports is so great. It's not a reality TV show, it's not scripted, you know what I'm saying. That's what makes sports so good. You gotta play the game.
Speaker 4: I want to ask about SGH. So he wins the league MVP, he's the scoring champ. He wins the Western Conference MVP, and has the potential to be a finals MVP doesn't happen a lot, a lot.
Speaker 5: We talked about it earlier.
Speaker 4: The last guy to win the scoring title and MVP and a finals MVP Shack two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scoring titles as well.
Speaker 4: And then a guy who went a regular season MVP and then a championship in the finals MVP ten guys all time. Yeah, So like, where are we taking kind of SGA this season? I don't want to say for granted, but are we not looking at it as like this could be an all time great season for a young player.
Speaker 1: This is one of the all time great historical runs as an individual and team. I've been saying that, like, and I said on the show yesterday, uh on the Speak the speak FS one I do on the daily. So I said, if he wins it, he probably the greatest OKAC thunder ever. If he win it, I mean it ain't really a shot fire. And I respect Durant what he brought to the city. I respect Westbrook and where he was able to accomplish. You know, they went to a finals and year they probably got a bigger body of work there and been there longer. But this run, this run right here, because he got an MVP. That's what they all got in common. All right, Yeah, I got one too. Then if he win SGA, he looking like right, Russ, KD, y'all got MVPs. I got one too, delivery, you know. And if I win the finals and then I win sixty eight games, which is more wins than y'all they never put together. I don't think. Okay, see ever won sixty eight games. That's strong. What you say? You know what I'm saying. So that's a franchise. It gotta be. I mean, I noticed like that. I know this to not even look it up. Uh. And then I'm sweeping through on thirty what's the what's the I think there's a number to where he's in the same category and Jordan's and Cole. It's like thirty point games in a playoff run or something to where he's like right behind Jordan, Ron and Cole. Like you see the names. I'm just saying, like them names, like like you with them, you in the category with them, and your second best player is j Dubb. You had Russ on a team with a Harden and KD and y'all didn't get it done. O Bacca Ebaka. Y'all had to look at that. That was a squad. If you match these two teams up, one would argue that team KD probably gonna beat them on. Yeah, you know what I'm saying if you look at it like you, if you just look at it like the Yeah, I'm saying, like what s g A has been able to do? Like dog, he gonna submit himself because now to bring the first ever championship for you. You pioneered this franchise, like you you you submit it. So like when y'all come back for the reunion, they gonna introduce you last. They're gonna say, all right, we got KD in the house Westbrook. Then s g A. It's gonna you know what I'm saying, because like KD is probably the third best because RUSS spent more time there, numbers triple double season, they love Russ. They both won MVPs there. So even though like all time, KD is probably the greater player and it will end up the greater player all time then maybe both of them. But SGA is gonna be the greatest thunder ship Rus motherfucker triple he did. Yeah for sure, that's not gonna get unnoticed. He get a statue too.
Speaker 5: You think about what you just said, take it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna be honest, man, I don't think anybody had shape on the radar like this like we had Joker, remember Joke. I ain't saying Joker came out of nowhere, but now he came out of nowhere he did. So what I'm saying is somebody did a dope ass uh, like a real on Shade's progress up and you know, kind of like where he's come from, and nobody had him on the radar.
Speaker 1: And when you watch his.
Speaker 3: Game, he's doing similar, same same style stuff a lot more. You know, obviously the bag has gotten deeper, but when he's come on the scene and under the radar, like we've looked at Joker and only the only reason we're staring at him now is because he's been so fucking consistent, and he's inclined even when they not got beat, even when he got traded, even where he got you know what I'm saying, Like he's been doing a steady incline and it ain't sexy and we didn't want to look at it, and then he went off four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm grown man, I'm in the Batman's suit. I'm fucking Bruce Wayne when I'm off this bitch, I'm Batman when I'm out here.
Speaker 3: And now the lifestyle is starting to you know, mirror the mirror of the game. You know what I'm saying here a four simple superhero right now. As If Joker and these two are probably the most underrated under the radar player that.
Speaker 1: We didn't have.
Speaker 3: They wasn't sexy. They wasn't doing what m B was doing. They wasn't doing what Karl Anthony Towns were doing. Man, Joker jumps just high. Ain't not sexy at bottom. He on top of the table at the bau menzvah.
Speaker 1: That's the hype. Is he gonna give you? You feel me? So, I'm saying, like the Lucas and all these other motherfucker we had some expectations. We had no expectations on these kids. This this kid has he got himself better. They made themselves better. Nobody's seeing this from them. It's almost like the Brunson. When you saw bruntsing a Villanova, you was like, oh, he cool, he cool. Then you saw him in Dallas, he was like okay, Then he was getting it. Off in the playoffs, and he was like, okay, okay, cool. You didn't think that he was gonna be brunting up New York and the clutch.
Speaker 3: Like, Man, the players today, at least the ones that you're naming. Man, I've seen their growth, man, and this real growth. And ain't some Micah wave you know, cheese pizza. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not shocked at what he's doing. I'm shocked on how consistent and how motivated, how unbothered he seems. You know what I'm saying, he really felt he fell off. He ain't really like twenty seven and twenty.
Speaker 1: Five is the faller. Come on, I'm saying, Lord, like, do you know you know you used to put the ball in the bucket? Dude? I don't know that thursd straight year? Lord, do you man with you on the board? You first on the board tonight? How to stop OKC D number one SG. You up there in bright lace. They probably bringing the scott and Port out with some girls. Sta staight this home. We gonna stop sta You feel me?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: You do three years in a row? Yeah, And ain't nobody, Lord, that's not easy.
Speaker 4: Do you think the Pacers are gonna do the best job at kind of trying to neutralize sgs.
Speaker 1: I say, into the.
Speaker 3: Way I say, I say that the Pacers have the personnel. I say that what I've seen from what they did to Boston and what they did to Brunson, they have the personnel. If you're not ready to ring you in the ground, we're personnel.
Speaker 1: Because after Niemiths gets out, here comes nim Hard and then he comes home alone, and then he comes Niicemith. Lord, it's a fly here blows. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And Lord, that's what I'm ready to see, because that's the ultimate test. If Shay gets over this test right here, which will be his hardest test of all, this is gonna be his hardest test right here.
Speaker 1: As it should. I can see Rick Carlile send him more double team.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's gonna take the ball out of his hands and he's gonna make decision making into that young tem.
Speaker 1: I ain't seen nobody do that yet. And I'm like, damn, ain't this the leading and scoring the league. I've been thinking the same thing, Why ain't nobody double team in this cobody getting the ball out of his hands like, make them swing it over to lou Dort, make them swing it over to chatting hardened Stead. Let's see if they can go for thirty. That's what's gonna be the I think Carlile gonna have devise a nice little defensive skin. He ain't getting enough. Carlile might be coach of the year back to back years he took as he took an Indiana tea to the West. I'm to the Eastern Conference finals. Bro, you hear what I'm saying. Yeah, and nobody had pacers nowhere, none of us. You know what I'm saying, none of us.
Speaker 5: I'll give you guys a little bit of credit earlier in the year.
Speaker 1: No I said that. But I'm just talking about media. I've been given Indiana. I always like, well hold on, we gotta watch out for them. So I gotta throw this man they talking about. Brunson was worn down.
Speaker 3: Knicks had a good run. If you the KNICKT gym ownership, what you doing in New York? What's today's business? I'm the mathemat m h.
Speaker 1: I think we build on what we got. We went to the Conference finals, you know what I'm saying. The year before we lost in the second round. This year we lost in the conference finals. I think now we gotta add I think they need a couple more pieces, like to add depth. You know what I'm saying because I'm looking at like Minnesota, I'm looking at Indiana, and I'm looking at these teams like, Okay, see they got that, they got the stars, but you need like a couple more guys off the bench. Now, does that mean sacrificing one of my other stars or maybe somebody I can you know, pull a dude, do a two for one to where I can get two guys that's solid than a guy that's you know, really good. You know, I don't know, consider trading Brunson or I wouldn't trade Brunton or a cat, but I would look at like Bridges and the nob or Heart to see if I can pull in somebody probably not as good at it as them, but two people that make up committee. Yeah, the committee that can add that rotation, that could give me rotation that I can like, all right, I know these guys can play, you know, so I would look into that. Uh. I didn't think they was deep enough. Yeah they wasn't. They needed a couple more pieces. I need a couple of ball handlers.
Speaker 3: They need they need to they need to take a lot of listen like you know what I got, heavy bunch, bro. They kept telling him to save they kept telling him to save him. And each time I thought that having that demand, you say, you know, you come here, you do what you do.
Speaker 1: And I think he did it. But you gotta have a cast and supporting cast too. Man. I would go look around and look at some of these teams that's not so good, but got some young pieces that's good. Like I would go to Portland. See what y'all want, you talk, you know, Utah, see what y'all want. Search around over there. See you know some of these young guys Saxton, West Coast, West Coast income. Yeah, yeah, well young I'll go look at the bulls. See what y'all got to offer. Y'all got some young pieces. Maybe y'all can get to a two for one fan to know, somebody can help y'all another vet, you know, one of them young teams. I need a VET, so I do that. Let's see.
Speaker 4: One thing about New York is their big market, and it could attract people to go there and free agency and maybe make a little less money.
Speaker 5: To play there.
Speaker 4: But there's been rumors, uh kind of floating that the Knicks are going to make a drastic move this offseason. Do you think, you know, getting rid of a player like Towns or Bridges and getting a guy like kd or Yannis would elevate this team And would you be cool with that happening?
Speaker 1: Everybody's worried about this tax team many. I don't think people I looked, I saw Have you seen the Knicks salad cap? Yeah? So it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh, they had an off season two hundred million in salary and they got four slots that they need to fill too.
Speaker 1: I know you think they care, So they got to cut costs. I mean, it's New York and they went to the confer This ain't the time to cut costs. Bro exactly, Bro, we we we are two players away from being where we want to be. And then you got to still deal with that being town you know when they come.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about next year, everybody being better Cleveland, Orlando, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So everybody's you got to get ready for that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, This ain't the time to start Penny pinching. You need to put some bread out the best deals you can see what mixed.
Speaker 4: You know, the next team eliminated from the posts with the Timberwolves and going into this offseason, there's some question marks. Uh Nas Reed's got a player option, he'll probably opt out and look for.
Speaker 1: Some more money.
Speaker 4: Julius Randalls in the same position. They no so Nikile Alexander Walker is going to be a free ation. So they got some decisions to make. So for the Timberwolves, you guys put the GM hat on. What do you think they should do in this offseason? They made it the conference finals.
Speaker 1: But I gotta sign Julius Randall. You gotta be signed, Julis Randall. You gave up a cat. Yeah, hell yeah, I gotta resigna Reed too. Yeah noj Rell, those are two right now. Those should be been done. I gotta look to explore possibility of trade. And Rudy Gobert because I lived the last two years and you know, Ludis Gobert's has been solid for them for the for the regular season, but I think he kind of got exposed in the conference finals the last two years and he don't give up enough production for what you know, he for him being on the floor, for him being on the floor for the amount of time. And also I gotta look to explore upgrade and Conley kindly in the locker room. But I need a younger guard right there, you know, maybe go look at a they need, like a case they need like a Greg Anthony junior.
Speaker 5: Is that they got Rob Dillingham who was a rookie this year.
Speaker 1: He's not ready. He's not ready yet. He's not ready for these times. Greg and Cale Anthony, Cole Anthony. He could be a good he'll be a cool fit for uh, you know, Minnesota, I'll be you know, So I gotta resign them pieces. We went to the conference finals two years in a row. See, this is what I don't like when teams go to the conference finals and they make drastic changes. No, you got there. You got to building what you got the change and still yeah, that's what I'm saying, but you got deeper too. So like a couple of pieces away. If I can get younger at the point guard, I don't know if that's training Conley or just bringing them off the bench. If I can get some value for go bet, I would like to do that. Uh, and then see where we're at. But I got to sign two and Julius Randall for show, and that's that's a lot of your toughness, right, Yeah, I feel the same way. Man.
Speaker 3: I think Minnesota gotta resign Randall, They gotta resign nas And you know, I'm falling in line with p I would try to go out for some young guards. Like the map right now and what we've see, you know, every year is kind of different. Right when Jokers started doing what he was doing, everybody wanting a mobile big that now can you know and hit come. You know, even though embiid in towns at the time I felt was better than him, his play and how he actually got everybody involved evolved him, right, and then he just start doing what he do. Well, I'm looking at it as being another player that's gonna be able to ascend. You got to put pieces around him. And the new wave of how you build your team is through depth. And we got two of the most depth two teams in the league that look at Cleveland. Cleveland got the memo they went out you know on some on some we're trying to better our chair. And they got depth through the draft through picks, Uh, the Jerome kid got better.
Speaker 1: So look at what all the teams are doing. Ain't nobody waiting on development no more. Motherfucker's getting nine, ten, eleven, and maybe have like a twelve thirteen right here that don't nobody even know. You know what I'm saying. So you gotta build your.
Speaker 3: Team with some depth now, and they gotta fit the pedigree and whatever you add to Minnesota, it's gotta fit the pedigree of ant Man, it's gotta fit the pedigree of Random, It's gotta fit the pedigree of Nasrieg.
Speaker 1: McDaniels, Deevinchieszo Bro. They are scrappy West. They play East Coast ball in Minnesota. Bro, you know what I'm saying. You sorry? He checked run men, go back and watch out. He checked brun may not Man. I almost jumped through the TV and almost teleported to this man house. He was talking, so million, go show some respect. Man. A man two hit him like he was champing Mainby off the line, like he was sauce or something. You feel me.
Speaker 3: I was like, dang, but I'm getting off, But I'm saying the safe man, they got build it man with some depth, man, And if they ain't doing that. Yeah, it's it's like I said, I think we're going away from the top, the top threes and all that ship. Bro, you gotta have a top two, but then you got to have a solid seven to go with them, and they gotta have another pedigree, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like the way these teams were constructed was big trade to get a star player and then they built the rest of their guys and then traded on the fringes a little bit. So it's a little bit more parody than the super teams that were used to over the last.
Speaker 5: Handful of years.
Speaker 1: That's the way the money goes the way, that's the way the collective bargaining is. Like you can't just keep throwing like like that's why you can't give everybody the max, you know, so you gotta You're gonna have to have moving forward, one Max guy and the rest of the guys. I can't. I gotta just figure out. I actually like it's almost gonna turn into like a one major All Star to a fringe All star type player you can have and can still win. It's gonna be tough to win with having like three big threes like like like what we.
Speaker 3: Saw on the Yeah, that's I think that's gone, man, because because now you got so much ego too. I don't know if stars can play together like that no more, you know what I'm saying. Like everybody say they can until you get in there and they asked you to do something you necessarily ain't feeling, or you on you know, south side of your box or what you you know what I'm saying, Like, man, people, chemistry, we always talk about it, man, want the man, want the harder things to put in there and expect it to do.
Speaker 1: What to do? Chemistry don't always go like it should get. Let's get some fucking game picks. What do you mean game game pic game picks.
Speaker 5: There's there's some problem.
Speaker 1: We got some girl games. But just looking at the Shout the candas Candas Parker got a new book. Shout to my girl, she growing up? What she she getting a ship? Retired to Chicago. Yeah you know, you know what I'm saying, Shout the Candis and retirement. Shout to one of the grades to do it boy feeling.
Speaker 5: But ticket, you gotta got an eight game lead here in the standing.
Speaker 1: Already know man, listen. Collection if y'all watching, you know, here's case. What excuse me, that's the case. That's the cases coming up collection. Hey, if anybody out there know the number two collections, just yeah, hit me on the limb, yo, get so many? This ship going all right? So take a Thursday on Thursday, game one, game fucking one.
Speaker 5: Pacers a thunder thunder or nine and a half point favorites at home?
Speaker 1: Who do we got? Who you got? First game? Set the toe? If were taking the spread, then I'm taking I'm taking Indiana. If you're giving me nine and a half, not it. But like see, this is the thing. We've been doing this all year long, and we ain't been looking at the spread when I took the underdog. So it may be a little more even than we think.
Speaker 5: I can be the every time, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but you don't give me the numb the spread numbers taking it before. Man. I gotta say, man, you gotta argue with this man. This man don't pay up on nothing. Hey man, Hey man, look at man until you put something down on it. Now, man, money good on the man playing. We gotta play. Hey man, hey man, look at man. I'm taking it to Look at man. You lost the Batman. It's gonna pay up on the batman on the table, and see these numbers. We got to look at these numbers, the numbers. Are you worrying about the numbers? Jump out there? You're jumping out there, because when I fixed like jumping out.
Speaker 5: There whenever you're taking you're a small fucking man.
Speaker 1: No, I know you didn't stop it. Stop it. The only second half of the season. I noticed that. I've been looking. Stop man, stop trying to bully Nate on set that you're good. We tell you the fucking numbers all the time.
Speaker 5: You got pacers plus nine and a half. Got it, that's that's locked in.
Speaker 1: Take who you got first? Give me? Okay, see on the okay, see for the fun this up. But you know, yeah, I ain't finna go there. I'm up ten points already understart the game. I already started off all right.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna ask you how many games with this series last? Four or five six or seven six six?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think it's going seven six.
Speaker 5: Plus three fifty no matter who wins.
Speaker 1: You know what, the first two games gonna tell me everything. Might go throw something on the.
Speaker 5: Plus three fifty seven seven games you like six ticket, Yeah, I like six plus two seventy five for that. And then who do you guys like for finals?
Speaker 1: M v P s G A is a there's so many theories game big, big favorites.
Speaker 3: The NVP gonna be from a motherfucker ween expect and it's gonna be from like an Isaiah Joe or motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Watch, it would not be no big motherfucker. Watch.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a motherfucker man, listen, Watch, it's gonna be a mother for ween expecting.
Speaker 1: Watch like a Miles Turn or some ship. Watch. Hell no, the league, the league ain't gonna do that. Ain't gonna do what like look it would dollar one that motherfucker with Steph Clay all that. What what you're talking out? Man? Yeah? That was that was different though. That was different than like, oh you look at go down the line. I was like when you look at all of them that, like, you know, it was different. Let me see who I got. I got Holler Burton. Then I'm gonna take seven hundred for him to win because.
Speaker 5: Winning the series thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably you got Pacers winning the series in seven. If they go seven, I think they win. They gotta go seven. Though, I think Carlisle gonna be a difference. We're gonna see that. I'm telling you, Carlile, this is a young coach, and I like what the coach is doing. But they ain't you know what I'm saying. This is the thing about okay see, and I love Okay See. They ain't had to play with no pressure yet, they ain't have to play from behind a lot. You know what I'm saying. They they I don't know. They ain't really had no adversity, you know what I'm saying. Like Denver scared them, but then Denver got hurt. You know what I'm saying that was they was like if Aaron Gordon had have been healthy, it might have been something different. You know when they got punched back, it was like, oh when they went seven. Yeah, I'm then they had an Earth seven with no depth. Now if this team healthy with that, with coaching, with smoke, with steam, yeah, That's what I'm saying, it could be something else. I like Indiana to.
Speaker 5: Who's your MVP ticket?
Speaker 1: Damn? I hate lining up with this mother man. Yeah yeah I got this. Go pick Isaiah Joe, then get your ass, Joe. He said, it's gonna be somebody.
Speaker 3: Like watch it is, watch Wallace. You better not go on Wallace, Dean. No, I'm jumping the gate. I ain't even ringing it, Dean, I'm jumping them off.
Speaker 1: Were you saying what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I like Indiana, Man, I like, damn, they're gonna be all right. You know why because they've been playing the under.
Speaker 3: They've been playing the they were playing the Under the whole time.
Speaker 1: The team of DestinE like nobody had them in nothing nobody, and then they're coming. They pumped them off again home. He was like, oh wow, they did that. They did it again. We were like, damn, do we need to start up pust some respect on Cleveland's man on in these names. So that's That's what I'm saying, like, and he's doing there possible. I feel like this they run. They got the same record too. I think they're both twelve and four going into the.
Speaker 5: Paces to win six plus twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: Pretty good man ship. So a thousand, agave me. But I'm also playing the OKC card. Huh thousand, Oh no, man just might throw that on. Yeah fuck it man, you took Indiana, Yeah, seven, I take, I take, I take, I take okay, see okay, but then what in six sorry six and six?
Speaker 5: And then if they win in six yeah still good bet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the pictures you feel me? Yes, sir stop