Speaker 1: Welcome in What's Right with Nick Wright Episode three forty three, and this episode, as always of What's Right with Nick Wright, is brought to you by boost Mobile. NBA season over, we got as good of a postseason as one could have asked for, as compelling of a finals as one could have asked for. And shout out to America for reminding the really the Charlotte Tins on social media, the go broke crowd that add, doesn't really matter who's in the NBA Finals. If it's a game seven, people are gonna watch. Sixteen million people watched Game seven of the Finals on average, peaking near twenty million. I don't actually care that much about the rating stuff. I do care about some of the worst people on the internet being proven wrong. So I do enjoy that the highest rated Finals since twenty nineteen, the last pre COVID final. So great for the league, great for the thunder, tragic but in a somewhat sports heroic way for Tyrese Halliburton and the Indiana Pacers. We will get to all of that in just a moment. Also, Kevin Durant has been traded. The NBA Draft is tomorrow night. Programming. Note, we are going to be doing a live draft show during the at least the lottery portion of the NBA Draft. It will be somewhat on the prospects, more about with the teams and the fits and all of that. That'll be fun Tomorrow night. Also programming note regular show on Thursday, and then I am gone for about a week and a half and then we'll be back shortly after the fourth of July. Right now, though, straight to the voicemail brought to you by our friends at boost Mobile. Isaiah Hartenstein's son sleeps through the trophy presentation and shout out to Shay protect the Shae support the head Shait father. Shay came over and was like, yo, bro, I really liked that. I thought that was an endearing moment by him. Shane gillis to host the SPI's He is a guy that I have consumed none of his content, but people who have tell me he is quite funny. Okay, that's why everybody who's like watches him likes him. I just I'm not that familiar with him. And Big weekend in New York thanks to Michael Rubin's Fanatics Fest, so a lot of folks here. Bron kd Draymond, like all of the NBA royalty that was not in the finals was here in New York and some autograph seekers. We're pretty annoying to Kevin Durant, and I don't really blame him for being Oh, this isn't even the one the video that I thought it was. I thought there were there were a few of those videos, but we can get to those at another time where oh, that's funny they all threw stuff at him. I thought this was when he was walking down the street and people ran up on him. All right, reminder, please like rate, subscribe review. This is typically the time of year where subscriptions start to slow because July and August we have vacation. There's not you know, huge sports going on. We will try. I have a strategy to not only have this be not where subscription slow and viewership drops, but where it pops and involves not even Demandse's generation, but the generation beneath him, the Gen Z, the Zoomers, maybe Gen Alpha getting involved. We're gonna have to clean up our language on that. If that happens. We will debut that strategy sometime in July. But something that I ever thought I would do, which is be like, Hey, those twitch streamers that got thirty million viewer of followers, maybe we should be maybe we should collab with them a little more often. So maybe that'll come this summer. But demands great to see you. I like that shirt. You look great. The NBA season is over and the best team all year won the championship. Go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the thundered and up winning that game. It was It was a little weird, though weird game seven. Is this more about okay See winning or is this more about Halliburton getting getting injured?
Speaker 3: There so looked a certain type of way.
Speaker 1: What do you mean like in the beginning, in the beginning. But so here's why the Halliburton story will resonate for years. Halliburton will become the new go to name for a guy who plays through injury. And and this is and we'll get to this more when we talk about I do want to mostly talk about Okay See off the top, but there's what I will say about Halliburton. Quickly, risk means risk, and like if they're the if you are tightrope walking on a harness with a net beneath you, you're not tightrope walking. And for Tyrese Haliburton. One of the reasons what he did was so admirable from a sports perspective and from a team perspective was because this was possible and he now and I thought brew made a really good point, which is what it People are looking at it from what this injury could mean for the rest of his career, and Bru's point was what not playing in those games could have meant for him psychologically for the rest of his career could be a totally different type of career altering incident. And so Tyrese Haliburton took a major risk. We'll talk, and you know obviously paid the price for it. We will talk for right. It will always be an iconic image in a terrible way, but his name will be synonymous with putting it all on the line for your team for a chance at the ultimate glory. Where I do not necessarily agree with what it seems like demand's a you were I don't want to say implying but hinting at is just because the Pacers looked really good early and just because they were up one at halftime despite Haliburton's injury. I am not ready to say that that means oh, clearly, had he not gotten hurt, they would have won. Now it is clear had he not gotten hurt, they could have won. But the thing is, even with him hurt, they could have won. They were down, they were up one at halftime, and they were down four with three and a half minutes left in the third quarter. They had stayed attached. And then the reason that I'm going to say for the today, for the moment, not for the long term, the story is OKC winning is because OKC won the way they won all year, which is in a very similar but totally different way that the Warriors even pre KD. But certainly with KD you would feel like you were close. It would you might even be leading at halftime, and then you just knew there is going to be a moment in the third quarter where in ninety seconds the Warriors hit four threes, it's a twelve to two run, and the game has flipped. OKC all year long had an air of inevitability that they were going to do something similar with their defense, and that is exactly what they did from the end of the third quarter through a few minutes into the fourth quarter, when they turned a four point lead into a twenty one point lead thanks to a nineteen to two run. It might have been twenty one to four. Whatever it was, they outscored him by seventeen over seven minute stretch. Through defense, they had four steals and blocks. The Pacers were one of eleven from the field. OKC won that game through their defense. My favorite stat of game seven of the finals demonse. OKC shot forty percent, Indiana shot forty one percent. OKC made eleven threes. Indiana made eleven threes. OKC made twenty two free throws. Indiana made twenty two free throws. OKAC had thirteen rebounds, Indiana offensive rebounds. Indiana had twelve offensive rebounds. So how in the world, given the field goal percentage, threes made, free throws made, offensive rebounds being dead even was that game a twelve point margin. OKC took seventeen more shots than Indiana because they had fourteen fewer turnovers. It was the defense and their possession game that won them a championship, and that is also it. There were two through lines of okac's brilliance this year, Shay's consistent offensive performance and the team's overall relentlessness on defense, and that is why they won the championship. Go ahead, It seemed like you want to say something.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean, well, on the on the defense, go ahead. Do you think the teams will model their teams how OKAC has and kind of harp on a good defense.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's easier said than done. I think everybody that knows the league knows you go through all NBA champions and it is a very, very very short list of teams that didn't have a great defense. By the way, Victor, I can hear you in at least in my ear piece in the in the control room that didn't So it's a very short list of teams that didn't have a great defense. And it's almost a non existent list of teams that didn't have a good defense now modeling, So it's one thing to prioritize defense, another thing to have those bodies and have you know, that personnel. So that part is I think easier said than done. Right, Exactly, what I do think is this OKC team is going to be the standard, not just because they won the championship, but in large part every team that thinks they are building a contender is going to ask themselves, how do we match up against this specific team, and by the way, that does happen all the time. It's happened with the last three champions. Specifically, when the Nuggets won, everyone's question was, Okay, we have to build our team as best as we possibly can, and then we also have to make sure if we face Nikola Jokic, what is our plan, like, what is our plan for him? Specifically? Last year the Celtics won, and the Knicks in the conference said, you know what, what if we just try to build a team to beat Boston, which they did, by the way, shout out to them. And now I think teams, particularly in the West, but are going to say what are we going to do to deal with Oklahoma City? And I do want to this is I think sometimes or some folks, I should say, might be hearing this and saying, Nick, you're paying all this respect to Okase. Now you picked the Lakers to win the conference, the Lakers to beat them in the conference finals. And I actually think now the Lakers were flawed for a bunch of different reasons, right, most notably you know, the lack of a center. And I think as good of a job as JJ did over the course of the year, rookie head coach in the playoffs, he had some issues, so maybe it wouldn't have mattered. But the reason the Lakers, in my opinion, actually were a tough ish matchup for Oklahoma City. I think you saw throughout these playoffs. And here's why Demant say, when the ball is going to be handled for forty eight minutes essentially by either Luca or Lebron, when those two guys are going to be pulling the trigger on your offense and your decision maker, you're just not going to have those twelve turnover halves that OKC forced on everyone else. Like you saw their guys on the perimeter, their Dort and Caruso and Wallace and all those guys. Their physicality, their strength, JDB, their length, bother everybody. Poor TJ McConnell was in hell once he had to play, you know, a full stretch. Haliburton was struggling really throughout the series. You saw what they did to Aunt. They made all these guys look like, what's wrong with them? Why aren't they being more aggressive? And just because of the size Luke and Lebron both being six' eight and the, strength it wasn't at The lakers were not going to have these repeated twenty plus turnover. Games and that Was okac's cheek. Code, now flipside might have been even without, that The lakers didn't have anyone who could Guard shay or you, know consistently Guard jadab Or chad or, whatever and they would have lost because of. That but it. Wasn't when you look back and you, Say okac just rolled through, everybody and at the end of the regular, season in games they seemed to take, seriously The lakers blew them out one and then we're in position to beat them. Another why was? That my answer is flatly because they weren't going, to you, know be able to be as piranha ish When luke And lebron are handling the decision making for the entirety of the. Game but didn't. Matter The lakers couldn't get Past minnesota the. Thunder, meanwhile very very unique postseason demons in that rounds one in rounds three FOR, okc no resistance, whatsoever and then rounds two in rounds, four lose game, one Lose game, three lose game, six face a game, seven and then kind of control the majority of that game. Seven all, RIGHT i know you have a bunch MORE okc, questions so let's let's roll through.
Speaker 2: Them do you think that they're in a position to keep winning or will this be more of like a one and done type of?
Speaker 3: Situation SO i, MEAN i go.
Speaker 2: AHEAD i WAS i was gonna lead into the other follow, up especially with do you think that they're gonna ref shade differently next?
Speaker 3: Year as far as the free, Throws, like how how that? Work do you? Think?
Speaker 1: NO i listen, NOW i Think shay will probably get an even friendlier. Whistle, okay now that you are a truly minted super duper, star like if he was getting a friendly whistle. Before?
Speaker 2: Braun, okay fair, Enough braun never got a friendly whistle to begin with?
Speaker 1: This, Correct, yeah like the and by the Like, yeah here's the. Thing the only super duper stars of my lifetime who haven't gotten a great whistle are the guys who refs think, ah it's a little Unfair, shaq like for Real, Shaq Broun, giannis the guys where it's, like well they can deal with the. Contact and those guys are not. Right and Again i'm not trying TO i Know lebron gets killed for what people call flopping when it's really like he if he it's hit on, this.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna hit it like he's, well.
Speaker 1: No he's he is going to at times once a foul's been, called or like make it seem like he got. Sniped but what he doesn't, do and What giannis doesn't, know what What shack didn't, do is oh there's, contact let me sell the contact and fall off. Balance it's not how they, play and it's not how they should play because they can play through. It but all the other. Soup once you're a super, superstar unless you are just this, overwhelming physically imposing, force you get a better. Whistle SO i don't. THINK i think the whistle at least stays the same For, shay if not gets. Better BUT i WHAT i will say is as far as the one and done trend dating back to twenty, nineteen not only has no one, repeated no one has made it past round two up to thus far in their title. Defense the only team demanz since twenty nineteen to at any point after winning the title even make another conference finals is The. LAKERS a couple years, ago everybody Thought denver was going to reel off a bunch everyone, thought including and here is the reason THAT i really would, say just pump the brakes a touch On. Okac long, term there were a lot of people demanse that right now today are Saying okac's gonna you, know this is the beginning of a dynasty that six weeks ago thought we were in the midst of a dynasty for a different. Team six weeks, ago they were, like, well, Listen boston is the team to. Beat boston is set. Up the only thing that's gonna Stop boston is, uh you, know the the newest de facto hard cap and Second apron and all. That and by the, WAY i didn't even tease off top of the. Show Obviously Drew holiday traded this. Morning we'll get to that. Shortly SO I i do THINK okac has real staying. Power they have, topitch you, know who was a lottery you, know maybe a top five caliber pick who hasn't played for them, yet who'll play for him next. Year they have all these draft. Assets they but they what prevents you from Repeating sometimes team gets. Old well that's not gonna. Happen, Okay, see they're incredibly. Young sometimes bad, luck bad, matchup certainly on the. Board you know WHAT i mean that that what happened To denver last year happens To. Oka see where it's, like all of a, sudden you just run into the wrong tea early in the playoffs and they clip. You Rudy gobert hits a turnaround twelve footer and all of a, sudden your season's. Over what happened To boston this, year sadly can get. You the, injuries you know WHAT i? Mean LIKE, okc while dealing with injuries in the regular, season had perfect health in the. Playoffs the other thing that can get you is and this is a Point wild's has been, making AND i think it's a smart. One ownership more than the. Players ownership relaxes because they got. One it's, like well we got, one so do you, know do we need to go deep into the? Tax do we need to do these? Things so all of those THINGS i think are in. Play and the other THING i would say is, this let's just look at The Western conference over the next five. Years if you THINK okac is about to go on a real dominant run and say win the conference three of the next five, years that's not even win the, title just win the conference three of the next five. Years so that means in the next five years just for finals, appearances there would only be too available For jokics through the rest of his, Prime luca in his entirety of his prime essentially with The, lakers Whatever wimby. Becomes This rockets team THAT i think is spectacular aunt With, Minnesota Stephen jimmy together like there is an element of there's gonna be a lot of people left without a seat in the musical chairs of just trying to make a, finals much less win a. Championship so DO i think That thunder are built like to have the runway similar to The spurs With, duncan, who by the, Way presty was part of building that. Team we're from nine to two thousand and, seven that team won four. CHAMPIONSHIPS i do think they are built. SIMILARLY i also think we have to adjust our eyes for what dominance can be in THE. Nba somebody tweeted this demands and THEN i know you have a bunch of follow ups that we still need to get. To BUT i thought this was such a unique way to look at, it and it. Was this was actually being tweeted in the midst of like A Jordan lebron, argument but separate that part from, it and it's just kind of A i think interesting. Perspective and it was a very simplistic timeline of as time goes on in THE, nba the hurdle or the maximum championships possible gets lower and. Lower so the person's point was, this THE nba basically, starts what's the most you can? Win, WELL i don't. Know Russell celtics won, eleven so that's the you know WHAT i, mean there's eight teams for most of that the most you can win is basically all of. Them then, next you, know kind of era of iconic top ten with a bullet in the goat debate Players kareem And Michael kareem the seventies through the. Eighties michael the eighties through the, nineties what's the most you can? Win six?
Speaker 3: Each?
Speaker 1: Okay? Interesting then the next iconic Guys kobe And, duncan what's the most you can? Win they both won? Five and then the next iconic Guys lebron And steph what's the most you can? Win they both won? Four so is you, know so again it's it's probably a little too. Simplistic but the point being is For wimby in TODAY'S, nba is like the maximum going to be actually, three you, know like that's realistically possible to? Do or is it gonna be reset again or is it just going to For, Jokic Jannis, Tatum Shay, luca, who by the, way is the one man of that young top five that's you know without One ant as, well but and has also hasn't even been to a, finals AND i think people Think luke is better Than. Ant is it a race right now who can get two? First because that's what it feels like to. Me it feels like For, Joker Jannis, tatum who sadly is gonna have to miss the, Year shaye And, luca And luca's behind in that. Race, obviously it's who can get their second and kind of take control of. This all, right let's keep going with these follow. Ups.
Speaker 2: Uh was there a signature moment in these finals outside of or that Wasn't Ala burton's injury to?
Speaker 1: You, YES i think. SO i Think shay's performance at the end Of game four that was the fulcrum of the. Series Where indiana's up to, one they're up seven and uh and seven going into the fourth And shay's three to cut it to, one and then The jordan esque push off. JUMPER i, THOUGHT i thought that's THE i thought that was the swing moment of the. Series by the, WAY i was In miami for, that because that was That friday. Night first Things, first was In, miami AND i THE tv in my hotel room was all messed, up LIKE i could only like watch, movies like the actual channels wouldn't, work AND i didn't want to watch it on my. Computer SO i go down to the hotel bar Forgett For game four of The, FINALS i watched the first half in my room on my. Computer for the second, HALF i go down to the hotel. Bar there's two guys at the. Bar ONE tv is on sports that aren't the. Finals the OTHER tv is on a movie with, captions And i'm, like this stresses me, out even though.
Speaker 2: LIKE i go down there was a.
Speaker 1: Group of guys playing. Pool they had they didn't care at, All and SO i say to the, bartender this nice older, Lady i'm, like, hey can you put THE Nba finals? On she's, like, yeah of, Course so she changes THE tv that is sports on it the OTHER. Tv the, guy the guy at the bar is like intently watching this movie with, aptions and it's, like do you? Mind do you mind if we put the finals? On and he gave it like AN i GUESS.
Speaker 3: I i snapped on.
Speaker 1: IT i was, LIKE i just want to, leave BUT i didn't want to mis so. Whatever so they put the game the games, on and then the lady the bartender was. Great she was, LIKE i could put the sound. On would you like? That i'm, like, yes, please like put the sound. On and then the guy to my, right WHO i think was A canadian guy who's in ye, NOT i think he said he was in From. Canada he starts talking to. Me he's, like, oh what like and he's talking to me with he doesn't know, me which is totally. FINE i actually prefer, that but it was like what game is? It? Like How's it was, like he's not the.
Speaker 3: Situation yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly he hasn't been paying, attention so totally yeah, Exactly and demand say WHEN i tell. You this guy asked ME i think four questions in a, row AND i answered all of. THEM i answered all of. Them NEVER i never looked at, him SO i So i'm watching the, game and he's he's right, here two seeds over asking me, questions And i'm, Like Tyrese, Halliburton uh, yeah he's kind of, yeah this big, questions like, buddy and he kept and by the, way the question not just about, basketball it's like where are you? From like this type of, stuff And i'm, Like, Oh i'm in From New york for. Work what type of work do you? DO i was, like, Oh i'm In i'm in SPORTS Tv, leo what do you do in SPORTS tv? Sales Because i'm not like, that which is, yeah it's a whole and, eventually and so that's WHERE i, was and SO i the.
Speaker 3: You watched the whole game, there he stayed the.
Speaker 1: It's watched the whole game, there and by the in that, game by the by the fourth, quarter the guys stopped playing, pool and all of a sudden there was a whole capal event of watching It's game four of the. Finals so that at least was the iconic moment for. Me all, right let's keep going with.
Speaker 2: These, so, yeah you are really a big check guy throughout the playoffs or you've never really been a big check? Guy did His game seven performance change your mind at.
Speaker 1: All, LISTEN i think that. CHET i think defensively he was awesome in that. GAME i think he's a valuable. PLAYER i think that he's Obviously i'm gonna Do king of The hill on first things first, TODAY i think we're doing like the top forty five players in the league or. Whatever he's obviously on. There BUT i. DON'T i when you, know people thought he maybe should go number one in this, draft he profiled as a potential future, superstar AND i. DON'T i don't see that for. Him that's all so. Like but, listen that defensive performance In game seven of the, finals and now being a champion at that, age he's minted forever in that. Regard BUT i you, KNOW i worry about his ability to stay, healthy AND i worry about how he can be pushed. Around all, Right, uh let's let's go To georgie's, question real Or georgie And.
Speaker 2: Alex, Yeah georgie, said Is Sam presty the best in his?
Speaker 3: Position? Uh in the past twenty?
Speaker 1: YEARS i think Pat riley's got to keep that claim right now as the best kind of team. Builder now you can say he had some built in advantages and it's ALL i get, That but in the past twenty years Pat, riley you know a little more than twenty years. Ago he drafts, weight he trades For. Shack they win a. Championship he helps put The big three In miami. Together they win, two they go to, Four he Gets Jimmy. Butler they make two more. FINALS i think Pat riley is the Best. Presty here is the thing About. Presty does he stay.
Speaker 3: Demonse what they got too good for the? Team, well, oh it's, LIKE i don't. Know he did what he.
Speaker 1: Went he accomplished his. Goal AND i don't know if there were a super marquee franchise that just got bought by an ownership group that is endless money who when they bought their baseball, team they went to the small, market over Achieving Tampa Bay rays and, Said, hey your gm who built this whole. Thing what if he came and built arthing with all of our built in advantages and we gave him a blank. Check Will Mark walters and The guggenheim group who just bought The, lakers say, Hey Sam presty twenty million dollars a, Year, like what's the? Number what is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: So and if You're. Presty is that a fun new? Challenge SO i think that that IS i think that that is A now then he would have you done it twenty.
Speaker 3: Years so as he goes over, there says The laker.
Speaker 1: Straight, well, yeah, well by the, way Theo, epstein the O epstein helps The Red sox break the, curse and then The Chicago cubs come and get him like. That there's The there is a history of guys doing, it proving, it and then cashing, in and so that to me is a very unique thing to watch over the not the next few, months but over the next few. Years all, right let's Do alex's comment and then keep.
Speaker 2: It streaming you from the. Parade let's Go Champs. Thunder that's.
Speaker 1: Awesome who was streamed from the? Parade enjoy the? PARADE i remember my first championship? Parade uh that WAS i know that sounded. PATRONIZING i don't mean it.
Speaker 3: Too is that very? Patronizing, ACTUALLY i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i KNOW i didn't mean it. TOO i said it like, that and that's what it's not HOW i meant it to come. Out my point, was, actually WHEN i don't know how Old alex, is but the first time one of your teams or your biggest team wins a championship and that moment it's just unlike anything. Else and the REASON i the REASON i said the first parade is, because like let's, say the thunder rip off A chiefs esque, run where over the next six years they do what The chiefs did from twenty nineteen to, now six, seasons five, finals, appearances three. Championships no parade will be as good as this, One like nothing will feels as momentous as that. One and so that's really. Cool all, right before we get To shay And halliburton AND kd And Drew holliday and all the, rest let me tell, you, guys hotels In vegas maybe books solid this, weekend but there's one vacancy left to be. Filled AT ufc three, seventeen a new lightweight champ will be. Crowned you grab your own crown At DraftKings, sportsbook the official sports betting partner OF, Ufc topuria takes On Oliver Olavera Pardon me to fill the vacant men's lightweight, title And Alexander pintoja defends his flyweight belt against Kai Kara france in the co main. Event who you taking first time betting ON ufc At. DraftKings just pick something simple like a fighter to win and make your. Pick that is kind of the easiest, way just straight, winner not but you don't have to necessarily decide by submits or knockout or. Anything just straight. Winner it can be that. Easy and if you're new To DraftKings check this. Out new customers who bet five dollars will get one hundred and fifty bucks in bonus bets. Instantly download The DraftKings SPORTSBOOK Gap now use code RIGHT. Wriighd that's code right for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly when you bet just five bucks only On. DraftKings The crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New york called eight seven seven eight ope and wire text hope and y at four six seven three six Nine In, connecticut help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or VISIT ccpg dot. Org please play responsibly on behalf of boothill CA A Cinnamin Resorting kansas twenty one on Over Agent eligibility varies by, Jurisdiction void And. Ontario bet must win to receive, reward minimum minus five hundred odds. Required bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after. Issue in four additional terms and responsible gaming resources SEE dkn slash.
Speaker 1: Audio all, Right, demante let's Talk.
Speaker 2: Shay so the season has, ENDED sga has gotten the scoring title of THE, mvp the title and FINALS. Mvp So, KAREEM mj And shack are the only folks that have done.
Speaker 3: That where does this PUT sga?
Speaker 2: Statistically would you say that he has a case of being the best ever or having the best?
Speaker 1: Season, sorry, yeah, NO i knew what you, meant the best season. Ever, no it's it's not to be, HONEST i. DON'T i don't think this is as far as individual seasons guys have. HAD i don't think this is one of the ten best individual SEASONS us any, player any single player has. HAD i think that that that stat that you just read gets warped a bit by the scoring title piece of. It so because the reason it is so kind of unique or difficult or hard to do everything you just listed was because typically the scoring title the guy who scores the most. Points is not on the best, team or you, know is not isn't his team's not the. Champ but there have been plenty of guys that have had unbelievable, SEASONS i, think better seasons THAN sga this year that just didn't win the scoring, title, Right SO i would argue That steph in twenty, fifteen even THOUGH i think he only averaged twenty four points a, game that was a more impressive individual season Than shay this. YEAR i think there have been a bunch of lebron, seasons notably the two championship seasons In, miami both of which he Won LEAGUE, mvp won The title One FINALS, mvp that were more impressive Than shae this. YEAR i think That joker two years ago had a better season Than shae this. Year and SO i now Again i'm not trying to like blow Out shay's, candle but the the scoring, TITLE, Mvp Title, FINALS, mvp you, know quad fecta and it only being done By kareem in seventy, One shack in either two thousand or two thousand and, One jordan four, times shout OUT mj AND sga is, noteworthy but maybe a little. Misleading when you talk about the most impressive seasons IN nba, history WHAT i will say is, THIS i do think best seasons start to finish by a guard IN nba. HISTORY i think Only Michael magic And steph have, definitively without a, doubt had better ones Than shay this. Year there's an argument For KOBY o. Nine there is an argument For isaiah eighty. Eight i'm, sorry eighty. Nine there is.
Speaker 3: An.
Speaker 1: Argument is there Anyone i'm leaving out WHEN i, SAY i mean there's Again Michael, Magic steph def there's an, argument, sorry, folks For koozy fifty? Seven there is look it?
Speaker 3: Up and.
Speaker 1: Is there any recent guard That i'm? Forgetting i'm at What i'm trying to. Do there is the the box that has to be. Checked is led your team to a championship as the, clear, uncut unquestioned best player team was awesome start to. Finish you put up great numbers on your. Own he's not a. Guard he's not A he's not a. Guard And tatum last year wasn't better Than shay this. YEAR i don't think you think.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: No the but the so that's the, thing that's why it's most of The guys who lead teams to championships are wings or bigs over the course OF nba, History they're not true. Guards So nash obviously never did. It kid never did. It the, argument here's the six things About Wade. No. SIX i think this year was definitively better Than Wade. No six Because Wade. No six was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: NOT i don't think he was Definitively maybe the was he definitively the best player on the heat in the regular season that. Year that's the QUESTION i. Have i'm gonna and maybe he. Was shack had been the best player of the year before that. Year He, yeah D wade was. TWENTY i just looked it up D. Wade it's, weird, though D wade was twenty seven a game And shaq was just. Twenty but ALL Nba shaq was first team in D wade a second. Team so who were the guards for ALL? Nba, Oh kobe And Nash. Okay so, no this was better than D wade oh? Six like, so but the only guys who Again steph, fifteen and people can argue with me about. Stuff they're, like he didn't even win FINALS. Mvp what he did with That warriors team was so incredibly. Unique steph, Fifteen JORDAN a handful of, Times MAGIC a handful of times are the Only guard years THAT i can say are hands down better than This shay. Year KOBE o nine you can, argue And Bob cousey nineteen fifty seven you can argue were better than This shay year and any Other guard year INCLUDE i guess you can argue Sixty, wade but it's tough when one guy Wins LEAGUE mvp and the other guy is second Team ALL, nba it's hard to Argue wade had a better year that. Year and so that, that to me is where it ranks kind of. Historically uh and so so, four go, ahead yea, Four let's go to the The What max said?
Speaker 2: Here, yeah he said IF sga wins FINALS, mvp he should be ranked higher all the time Than.
Speaker 3: Yannis his career is almost. Over it's downhill for him from.
Speaker 1: Here so that was a comment from our Previous.
Speaker 3: Uh good looks. FAMILIAR i think that's.
Speaker 1: So first of, All giannis is, thirty so a career almost, OVER i think is? Bananas four more good, years?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: FO i Mean Yannis shae turns twenty seven in two. Weeks jannie is, thirty So shay obviously is younger than. Yannest but it's not A it's Not steph Versus shae age, wise much Less lebron Versus shaye age. Wise SO i think that's. Crazy if what you're saying is you Think shae ultimately will finish higher Than janice in the all time, RANKINGS I i suppose that's. Possible if what you're saying Is shae already is Above giannie in the all times rank time, RANKINGS i would, say you don't know what the hell you're talking. About that's not even. Close, okay well he's, wrong it's.
Speaker 3: Definitely that's.
Speaker 1: Fine you can say. That but people say a lot of. Things it's not even it's not even the, debate and it's not even. Close, uh and it's not even something to be, honest like it's worth. What so you Think shae right now this moment is the fifteenth player IN nba, History like give me a, Break like that's the that's just. Stupid but now if you think they're about to reel off a bunch and that he's going to keep this level up and three straight First Team All NBA's and three straight years scoring thirty plus and three straight years being in THE mvp conversation, fine LIKE i, Can I'm i'm fine with. That but the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Is, WAIT i, mean go. Ahead did you Say luke was top? Twenty he, said that?
Speaker 1: Is he said, Again so the. PRODUCERS i need the producers to do a better job of figuring out when one of those tangents makes, sense or when we're forty five minutes into the show and we're on the second. Topic but WHEN i did My top fifty players of the last fifty, YEARS i put as a placeholder at Twenty luca for the same reason THAT i had THAT i thought when the original list came, out they Put shack in despite all he had done was make and lose a finals up to that, point because they knew he's clearly going to be a top twenty, player top fifty player of all, time so let's put him in. THERE i then went back a year later and years ago and, Said i'm GLAD i Put luca there BECAUSE i don't have to reorder the list to just replace him With, joker who had earned that actual spot of at the time right around. Twentieth now he has moved. Up, so, yes all of those things did. Happen does that have anything at all in any possible world relation to If Shay Gilges alexander is better Than? Yannis it does, Not and it's, uh it's a louted again to be, clear if you Think shay's better Than yannis right, NOW i actually don't think. THAT i think the best players in the world Go joker, One jannis, Two shay, Three luca. FOUR i think that's the fair ranking of, it With tatum being off the board due to The. Achilles but to say Yannestly luca's had Or shay's had a better career Than jannis is is an. Absurdity all, Right let's Talk.
Speaker 3: Caliburton Tyree's haliburton try to play through that.
Speaker 2: Injury obviously Towards, achilles you committed him on first things first or playing through that is his injury in game seven the single biggest story of the finals or the playoffs, Included.
Speaker 1: NO i don't think. So the story has to be the. Champion but the most memorable piece of this is his. Injury and SO i said almost all of this ON, tv BUT i want to reiterate it. Here it's two. Things one is you, KNOW i am not going to run from or pretend. That After game, SIX i didn't have real, questions SO i definitely hold on that that didn't. HAPPEN i. Did at no point DID i call him.
Speaker 2: Saw, no you didn't get but you were, like if you're if you're moving around like you you got to play.
Speaker 1: Well AND i WHAT i said was he didn't look. Hurt that it seemed like like it. WAS i said that for a guy to have a calf strain and supposed to be out a month or a few, weeks which is what the reporting was right to injure it and then play after the injury and game in game five played twenty seven minutes after the, injury and then in game six was. AWESOME i, said, like is unlike any calf Strain i've ever. Seen. NOW i actually was watching game seven with some ACTIVE nba, players and when it, happened everybody all reacted the. Same BUT i just, SAID i was, like HOW i was, like if it was that close to, tearing how did he move like? That in game? Six and what one player in particular said to me was said two things THAT i thought were. Fascinating he, said in our, league the calf strains the new torn mcl a scary precursor of a potential devastating. Injury and the other thing they said was the calf, strain it's not it's not like a hamstring where it be when it, happens you just simply can't stay as, well, right, right, Right but it's it's that he's like with a hamstring or a, groin you can see that impact it has because of HOW nba players, move they can't move as. Well they're like with a calf you can move a lot of times like, okay and you won't see. It but the only way to get it to heal it is to stay off. It, Right he, was, like it has if you get a calf, strain it's gotta be WHAT i was he told, me was three or four weeks of, nothing of just flatly staying off it or else you risk. That and SO i. LISTEN i didn't know. That and so WHEN i Saw hallie moving around like he was in game, six like the timeline of My haliburton takes where game FIVE i In demon's disagreed with me on. IT i didn't really cut him a lot of slack for a zero field goal zero for six performance because he was playing and in game six he was so fluid and so. GOOD i, thought, okay like he's you, know dodge the bullet. Here of course he's gonna play game. Seven of course he was gonna play game. Six and then in game seven minutes and he tears his. Achilles so all that, happened, right and people can judge it however they, want like that's. Fair is? Fair the here is my updated if you will opinion that maybe people will judge this as. Well it's good that he. Played he was supposed to, play he wanted to, play and he took a risk that he was supposed to. Take when you and people were, like well it cost. Them it cost him and them all of next. Year if the goal of team sports is to win a, championship games six and seven of THESE Nba, Finals demons had more championship equity attached to him the next season in its entirety for The Indiana, pacers like when you are that, close like those games are worth more in your chance to win a, championship then the entirety of next season they just are and the goal your, mindset and also just for your, teams like for The. Pacers the What halliburton's performance In game six and even just the five minutes Of game seven added more to The pacers championship probability than him having a full ALL nba season next, year because even if that, happens like you still have to get through the whole tournament and get, there and so they were. There so the only and QUALIFIER i think that one would put on it Is, yes that's all. True the goal of team sports to win a. Championship with the goal of anyone in what they do for a living is to make a living for them and their. Family so If Tyrese haliburton were in the final year of a rookie contract and hadn't been you, know re, signed then you do have to do some personal math on what this means for me and the PEOPLE i care about and all of. That but when you Are Tyrese haliburton and you are in the first year of a five, year two hundred and fifty million dollar contract and you can play and play well through the injury while risking, catastrophe which is what, happened playing is the right. Thing he made the right. Call it went terribly for, him but he made the right. Call and by the, WAY i said this ON tv yesterday and then he today or last night tweeted this, well tweeted a, lot but one of the things he wrote is the, Following i'll just read you the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 1: Man don't know how to explain it other than. Shock words cannot express the pain of this. Letdown the frustration is. Unfathomable i've worked my whole life to get to this, moment and this is how it. Ends makes no. Sense your heart breaks like for real now That i've gotten the. SURGERY i wish you could count the number of times people will tell Me i'm going to quote come back. Stronger what a? Cliche. Lol this shit. Sucks my foot feels like dead, weight Fam but what's hurting, MOST i think is my. Mind feel Like i'm. Rambling BUT i know this is Something i'll look back on When i'm through this as Something i'm PROUD i fought. Through it feels good to let this shit out without y'all seeing the kid ugly cry. At i've already learned That god never gives us more than we can. HANDLE i know all come out better on the other side of, this a better man and a better, player and this is the part THAT i speaks to WHAT i was, saying and, honestly right now Torn achilles and, ALL i don't regret. IT i do it again and again after that to fight for this city and my brothers for the chance to do something. Special and he goes on from there and everybody like people can check it out On. Twitter that's, right that's. Right and the POINT i made at the top of the show That brew made yesterday THAT i think was worth revisiting IS i always go back to that quote and it's. Guy it's from the guy who Wrote The. Road never under who wrote The. Road the road author Uh cormack, McCarthy and the quote, is, uh never underestimate the awful luck that your bad luck saved you. From and that HAS I that to me is like a very from like a mental wellbeing, standpoint a very useful quote THAT i and for me as a, PARENT I i it has helped me a. Ton the only really tough instance in my life Since i've started really kind of leaning on that kind of mind frame that that didn't help at all with was last year when our friend. Passed because there's no there's no like silver lining to that there's not, like oh, well because it's the sudden death of a, friend is you, know it's as rough as it. Gets BUT i had some you, know anything bad that's happened to a loved, One i've, Thought i've tried to use that as a silver lining or bad that's happened to. Me and WHEN i When i'm bringing up With, halliburn is this the the the road not taken For halliburton is don't play keep the achilles intact and for the rest of your, career wonder what if and did you let your teammates? Down did you let the city? Down did you was that your what would you have gotten through it without getting? Hurt what did you leave your championship on the? Board and WHEN i, say never under estimate the awful luck your bad luck saved you. From would that demonse have changed him fundamentally as a, player a guy whose rep for this postseason was the most cold blooded assassin at the end of? Games would that decision tree have altered? Him and while his achilles would have been, intact would have changed him? Forever? Maybe? Absolutely maybe? SO i SO i think that he clearly made the right, decision even though it was a tragic decision and we can. Listen remind me BECAUSE i want to get to The katie and The drew holiday. Stuff remind me For thursday's, show we need to discuss The Eastern conference next, year now that you have so many of these teams just removed from, contention and we need to discuss why The achilles injury has become what it. Is so we'll do that On thursday show real quick before we get To durant And Drew. Holiday this is a message that applies to ninety nine percent of you listening right, now because that's how many of you can be covered by fast and reliable service on The Boost mobile network with ninety nine percent nation wide. Coverage if you don't think you deserve a, deal listen, up you got another thing coming right. Now when you switch To Boost, mobile you can get iPhone fifteen With Dynamic island and a forty eight megapixel main camera for ninety nine ninety. Nine that's ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents for iPhone fifteen on a nationwide FIVE g. Network this may only apply to ninety nine percent of, you BUT i am one hundred percent Positive Boost mobile just gave all of us a really good freaking deal in store off for thirty five. Dollars device setup fee may, apply requires credit, QUALIFICATION id verification and activation on sixty dollars plans taxes extra FIVE g speeds not available in all. Areas all, right, Demons let's get To Kevin. Durant he's headed to his four team in four?
Speaker 3: Years is that? Correct thirteen?
Speaker 2: Thirteen, sorry third team The, rockets even they brought your strategy the landam that you pitched on your, SHOW i.
Speaker 1: Mean my exact. Trade just just be clear everybody who's throwing out do they have to Include Jabari? Smith do they have to Include? Tarise and the trade THAT i put out On First Things first that was roundly mocked Was Jalen, Green Dylan brooks And phoenix's twenty twenty seven first going back To. Phoenix the trade that just happened Was Jalen, Green Dylan brooks And phoenix's twenty twenty five first going back To phoenix plus some second. Rounders it was the exact. Trade and for the, record the trade THAT i put out there for The timberwolves to offer Was, Gobert deevincenzo And dillingham For Kevin. Durant what was reported today was the trade The timberwolves offered Was Gobart Deevincenzo dillingham and one first round pick For. DURANT i, Listen i'm not trying To i'm not trying to infringe On Bill simmons' territory of The picasso of the trade. Machine but you, know some are saying the torch has been. Passed some are saying it like you just go go and check the archives of what the actual teams were offering and compare them to all the TRADES i came up with on first things, first and see what other people were describing on their, platforms and just you, know let history be the, judge all, right but go, Ahead sorry about.
Speaker 3: That since it's.
Speaker 2: Injured in twenty, nineteen he's won a grand total of two playoff. Series do you think The rockets does sound like you think The rockets are real? Contender or do you think they'll end up like previous teams that he's ended up winning, on Like nets of The.
Speaker 1: Suns so, listen it's different, situations right The. Nets he was unbelievable in twenty twenty one postseason with The, nets unbelievable lost a historic series To jannisianis goes on to win the. Title since, then thing's gone, right and The suns never were going to be a. Contender it was a terribly built. Team it was him And booker And beale never made. Sense and, Listen katie is, Older he's not the defender he once, was and his injuries concerns are. Real with that, Said, DEMONSE i think, that, UH i think that right, now this, Moment i'd pick The rockets to win The. West now that might, change most notably if The lakers are able to handle their center. Situation but your starting five is going to Be fred Van, Vliet i'm In, Thompson Kevin, Durant Jabari, smith Al pernshinghun off the. Bench you are going to Have, Terror Steven, adams who we Saw adams And shingoon play really well in that two big, Lineup Cam, whitmore And Reed, shepherd who was a top five pick last. Year that is a sniper from three and That udoka just didn't play because he couldn't defend and was a. Rookie so now you go from a team that didn't have shot making that Has kevin Freaking durant and Potentially Read shepherd getting. Minutes they are, deep they are well, Coached they are great. Defensively Jalen green was an abomination in the. Playoffs wait and Now Kevin durant steps in for.
Speaker 2: Him there was a. Trend it Was. HALLIBURTON i CAN'T i. REMEMBER i forget the other. Guy BUT i, mean what if what If Jalen green turns out to be a, star like you, know if he just needed a little bit of a little bit of a trackway and he just ends up BEING i, Mean, katie what do you say thirty six years?
Speaker 1: Old he's thirty. SEVEN i am not A Jalen, green believe and so THE i.
Speaker 3: Am oh it WAS.
Speaker 2: Sga it Was Halli burdon AND. Sga those are the two players because they traded him for old.
Speaker 3: Stars As Paul, GEORGE i, think.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, YEAH i got. You. Yeah SO I i Think Jalen green is a bit of an empty calories. Guy he's a decent, shooter not a great. Shooter from threes thirty five percent last, year thirty four percent for his, Career he's not that. Efficient outside of his, Threes he's forty two percent last year and the year before and the year before. That AND i don't love when my young players aren't showing market. Improvement he year, Two Jalen green twenty two a, game year, three twenty a, game year, four twenty one a. Game SO i AND i certainly don't see What phoenix is. Like phoenix is just like they have one hundred yards and nothing, else but they don't know what they're. Doing that's. Fine it is a short term bet for, sure, demanse but it's a short term bet THAT i think could net them a. Finals now For, Durant, durant his last six years In Oklahoma city made four conference finals and ONE nba. Finals his three years In Golden state obviously made all three conference, finals made all THREE nba. Finals he then leaves there and as you, mentioned has won two series total and not been out around. TWO i would love to See Kevin durant with one more deep playoff. RUN i would love to See durant remind people how grat he still is because he is.
Speaker 2: Man AND i love that he went to The, rockets the team that The Golden you, know The rockets couldn't get Over Golden.
Speaker 3: State katie's, Like i'm good and help you.
Speaker 1: Guys, well and here's the other. Thing The rockets couldn't get Over Golden, state and who are The rockets trying to get over Now Oklahoma? City katie's old, Team and so there is some nice kind of storylines. THERE i think it's a perfect. Fit and they didn't give up too. Much they kept their, depth they kept their. FLEXIBILITY i think oddly they actually still if he were to come available mid, season might have the ability to still trade For giannis and.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: THAT i don't think that's off the. Board the who were you, saying trade for your honest The Rocket. Rockets, yeah let ME i can try to do this on the fly real, quick and then we're gonna have to move. On BUT i think we can make the salaries work because you so let me turn this. Off fred Van vliet is forty four, Million giannis is fifty. Four so if you if if you were to, send for, Instance fred Van vliet Read, shepherd let me just see if that if that, Works so the SALARIES i Believe fred Van vliet And shepherd, work and Then houston would have to include all The phoenix picks that they have twenty twenty nine and twenty twenty, seven The brooklyn pick that they have in twenty Twenty, like you could make a, trade that, is if you are if you're The rockets where you are sending Out fred Van vliet Read shepherd and the following, picks you could send them the what picks would they probably? Want, yeah there we. Go you could send them If i'm reading this, Properly fred Van vliet Read shepherd And brooklyn's first in twenty twenty, Seven phoenix is first in twenty twenty, Seven dallas is first in twenty twenty, Nine phoenix is first in twenty twenty, nine And houston's first their own first in Two those are valuable prime first round. Picks and you so my point, IS i don't think they're gonna do. That but the point is it's not like by going For durant they hunted on any chance At. Yiannis AND i think that's very. Useful all, Right, demonse let's Do drew Rut, oh tell me What danny said before we move. On.
Speaker 2: Uh danny, asked since you have ties To, houston are you gonna take A broussard like? Approach he, Claimed houston as a team you're rooting for the. Season definitely WILL i did.
Speaker 1: Not even think of, that but you're, Right brew does the WHOLE i lived, THERE i did. THIS i lived In houston for LONGER i bet Than bru lived In. INDIANAPOLIS i lived In houston for five. Years demonse considers himself From. Houston my daughter was born In. Houston LIKE, i maybe that's an INTERESTING.
Speaker 2: I definitely think you will end up rooting for them actively throughout the. SEASON i mean it'll Be lakers and then it'll Be.
Speaker 3: Rockets THE i like the.
Speaker 1: Idea all, right let's Do Drew.
Speaker 2: Holiday celtics traded Away Drew holliday For Anthony Anthrony. Simon sorry in two second. Rounders what do you think this signal is About boston and the?
Speaker 1: State, listen THE i think other people Like simons more THAN i. Do he is to me in a Similar jalen Green mold kind of an empty calories, player except he is a much BETTER i. THINK i think he's a much better. Shooter oh, no, no, NO i don't think he's a defender at. All but the let me check his three point. Percentage he's not. Much he's thirty eight percent for his. Career but that's a big difference thirty four to thirty. Eight but he shoots a ton of, them and you Know boston wants to shoot. Threes but this was a salary. Move The drew had three years left on his. Deal simons has one year left on his, deal who also makes five million dollars, more which actually costs The celtics forty million dollars in. Tax so. Older this was the first of, yeah and he's obviously much. OLDER i don't totally understand the move For, portland my, guess is part of the value they, see And drew is kind of Teaching scoot what his best version of himself can be and how to be a pro and all. That and for The, celtics we knew they were going to have to slowly but surely get off, salary and now they're doing. That AND i don't think they're done. NOW i don't Think Jalen brown is getting. TRADED i do think they are going to try to Move Chris STAPs and kind of treat next year as a bit of a reset. Year and you won't Miss Chris, STEPS i know you'll Miss.
Speaker 3: DREW i Like Chris STAPs a, lot AND i Like.
Speaker 2: Drew miss Him chris, said we should try to get whatever assets we possibly can and.
Speaker 1: Right and to reset the money and do all that in the year that's probably gonna be a lost. Year and, listen The holiday trade was an all time great trade For. Boston they don't win the championship last year if they don't Have Drew. Holliday in my, opinion he's a two times he's a two time. Champion he's a great. Player the only two time champions of the post kind Of Katie warriors are now contavious Called Will, Pope Alex cruso And Drew. Holliday how about? That isn't that unbelievable guys who were considered expendable by their initial teams and then went on and won another. CHAMPIONSHIP i don't think it's this is a groundbreaking, trade BUT i think it's What boston had to. Do AND i think Getting, simons who's young and cheaper and will bomb threes next, year you, know for a team and then they'll probably just let him walk for nothing to help reset their books is about as good as you could. Do All, RIGHT Nba draft real quick before we get some, Question but, listen.
Speaker 3: Question the draft is tomorrow very.
Speaker 2: Hasty it sounds like it's gonna Be Flag harper And, edgecomb but we'll see on that or are you excited to see?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow how far Does A's bailey? Drop? Is the draft starts at three with my Guy Darryl morey and The? Sixers and are they gonna Take? Edgecomb are they gonna consider including that third pick in a? Trade and on the? Draft we will be live on YouTube during the, draft kind of a second screen thing if you guys would potentially like to join. US a reminder for everybody to, like, rate, subscribe review all of, that and now let's do some listener questions To, monsey.
Speaker 2: Let's see a good game bro a YouTube collabing with YouTubers and twitch.
Speaker 3: Teamers say, Less nick, h that's.
Speaker 1: A YouTube evidently that's a youtubeer of two hundred and fifty thousand. Followers, Interesting all, Right adam To adam to the potential list with, AGAIN i don't really know exactly How i'm gonna do, it But i'm gonna figure something. Out all, right let's, Go, yeah let's go through some.
Speaker 2: More diego, asked did you chase your losses On better The year by betting?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 3: Okay see game.
Speaker 1: SEVEN i did, not BUT i LUCKILY i was in a very very good not even a variant of. POKER i suppose game this weekend and it covered a lot of My vegas and better the year. Losses and in, FACT i probably should say just Because demands knows WHAT i, Won and IF i say it just covered a lot of the, losses then he might wonder how much did you? Lose it covered all the. Losses, now it doesn't put, me, like you, know way ahead over the line, month but it puts me comfortably. Ahead and so that was.
Speaker 3: Good? Uh all?
Speaker 2: Right Next scott, asked given how badly things have gone To, phoenix will THE nba create an ish be a, rule maybe trade restrictions and an owner and an owner's first full?
Speaker 1: Season, well, YEAH i MEAN I i said. It that's. FUNNY i said that on THE tv show a year ago THAT i thought there was potentially going to be some type of his legacy is going to be a, rule is going to be named after, Him Like Ted, steppian you have to, prevent you, know save owners from. Themselves all, right demon's A eric is giving us a rec league? Update you guys?
Speaker 2: Lost, YEAH i was hoping we.
Speaker 3: Could, yeah we we.
Speaker 2: Don't we lost in the First we lost in the first game of the. Playoffs it was one of the better days of this. Month but, yeah one of the BETTER i JUST i love you. Know it was, awesome the cardio and. Everything, uh, everybody we all need to go our separate ways and we need to come back after the next. Season it just seemed like these other teams have played together for so long and uh but, uh but all the games are, close like we're never getting blown.
Speaker 3: Out it was just like late.
Speaker 2: Game, SITUATION i think because at the most we had two. Subs so but, yeah we, uh we were out of the. Playoffs but we will see you In What's What's? Summer we'll see in fall eric and hopefully we're getting mixedy in it and we'll.
Speaker 3: Be there in the. Postseason but, okay all, right sounds.
Speaker 1: Good the producer, said they found a picture of me at the bar In. Miami so that's. Interesting i'm curious what that's Gonna uh is that left? Go that looks Like adam? Leftgo Oh, ai random guy looks Like adam? Leftgo how about?
Speaker 3: That all?
Speaker 1: Right like, rate, subscribe, review do all. That we will see you Guys wednesday night for the Live draft. SHOW i gotta go Do colin talk to you guys. Later what's, right